时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | FEMALE NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:25] | We’re Cylons. | 我们是赛昂人 |
[00:26] | And we have been from the start. | 从一开始就是这样 |
[00:29] | APOLLO: It’s time for a change. | 是该换个工作的时候了 |
[00:31] | I’ve had some feelers from the government. | 我在政府里有些人脉 |
[00:33] | I think I could make a valuable contribution there. | 我觉得在那里 我能够做些富有价值的贡献 |
[00:36] | I’m giving you a ship. Now go find a way to Earth. | 我给你一艘船 去吧 找到通往地球的道路 |
[00:40] | D’ANNA: There are five other Cylons, brother. | 还有五个赛昂人 兄弟 |
[00:42] | I saw them. CAVIL: Yes, we know. | 我看到了他们 嗯 我们知道 |
[00:45] | That’s why we’ve decided to box your entire line. | 所以我们决定关闭你的整条生产线 |
[00:49] | The telencephalic inhibitor that restricts higher functions in the Centurions? | 限制赛昂武士高级功能的端脑抑制物 |
[00:53] | We had them removed. | 已经被我们移除了 |
[00:55] | Say what? | 什么 |
[01:15] | Welcome back, brother. | 欢迎你回来 兄弟 |
[01:18] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[01:20] | You were shot, but you’re with us now. | 你被枪杀了 但你现在和我们在一起 |
[01:21] | Shot by who? | 被谁枪杀的 |
[01:24] | By our own Centurions. | 我们自己的赛昂武士 |
[01:28] | That’s pure insanity. | 简直乱了套 |
[01:29] | The Sixes have lost their minds. | 六号们都发疯了 |
[01:32] | They have no idea of the threat that they’ve unleashed. | 她们还不知道自己所释放出的威胁 |
[01:35] | I need to get to my ship. | 我得回到我的船上去 |
[01:38] | It’s not your ship anymore. | 那已经不是你的船了 |
[01:39] | The Sixes and their acolytes used their new pets | 六号们和她们的追随者 |
[01:42] | to engage in a little ethnic cleansing. | 正利用她们新的爱将铲除异己 |
[01:44] | The whole fleet’s split right down the middle. | 整支舰队已经一分为二 |
[01:46] | So much for my swing vote. | 我那决胜票的作用也不过如此 |
[01:48] | That’ll teach me not to trust in democracy. | 至少让我学会了不要相信民主 |
[02:36] | They can’t possibly need you every single hour of every single day. | 他们不可能每时每刻都需要你在哪里 |
[02:40] | Can’t you just tell someone | 你就不能让别人… |
[02:41] | to fill in for you? Who? Who, Cally? | 替你吗? 谁 凯莉 |
[02:43] | Who’s gonna fill in for me? I don’t know! | 谁能替我 我不知道 |
[02:45] | Anyone can frakking turn a wrench down there. | 任何会他妈用个扳子的都行 |
[02:49] | I’m the chief of the… I’ve had enough of this. Enough of this! | 我他妈是轮机长 够了 够了 |
[03:07] | Yes! Yes! | 好唉 |
[03:11] | Yeah, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
[03:13] | No, I know, I’m sorry. | 不 我知道 对不起 |
[03:15] | No, can you please just check? | 不 请你查一下好么 |
[03:37] | TYROL: I used to know who I was. | 从前 我还知道自己是谁 |
[03:40] | Galen Tyrol. | 加伦·蒂罗尔 |
[03:42] | Crew chief, husband, father. | 机组长 丈夫 父亲 |
[03:48] | I look in the mirror nowadays, | 我现在看着镜子 |
[03:51] | I don’t even know what I am. | 我甚至都不知道自己是什么 |
[03:53] | Are you and Cally getting along? | 你和凯莉感情好么 |
[04:08] | You know, I never really liked ambrosia before. | 你知道么 我以前一直都不太喜欢安宝莎酒 |
[04:14] | But now… | 而现在 |
[04:17] | It’s like I’m being flooded with new sensations and new feelings. | 我的全身好像都充满各种新的感受和感觉 |
[04:23] | Maybe you are, too. | 也许你也是这样 |
[04:36] | In some ways, I don’t hate this. | 不知为何 我并不讨厌这种感觉 |
[04:39] | Feeling new. Feeling open to things. | 那种新鲜感 想去尝试新事物 |
[04:43] | To change. | 去改变 |
[04:45] | I don’t do well with change. | 我不擅长改变 |
[05:00] | Galen, you son of a… | 加伦 你个狗娘… |
[05:04] | Cally, come here, come here. Just give her some room. | 凯莉 来 过来 让她透口气 |
[05:06] | Let go of me! Let go! Just listen to me for a second. | 放开我 过来 听我解释 |
[05:09] | Where are you going? Cally. | 你要去哪? 凯莉 |
[05:11] | Cally, listen to me. | 凯莉 听我说 |
[06:09] | COTTLE: The nausea should go away in about an hour. | 一小时内 呕吐感应该就会消失 |
[06:48] | ADAMA: Love and Bullets by Nick Taylo. | 《爱与子弹》 尼克·泰罗著 |
[06:52] | Chapter 1. | 第一章 |
[06:54] | “It started like it always did. | 开局依旧和往常一样 |
[06:58] | “With a body. | 一具尸体 |
[07:00] | “This one was in the river. I could tell she had once been beautiful. | 这次是在河里 看得出她生前一定是个美人 |
[07:05] | “But this, a bullet and fast current had taken away from her. | 不过这颗子弹和那激流 却夺走了她的生命 |
[07:10] | “All we are, all that we think we are, | 我们真实的自我 我们眼中的自我 |
[07:14] | “all that we are certain about is taken away from us. | 我们所肯定的东西 都已经被带走 |
[07:18] | “When you’ve worked the streets and seen what I’ve seen, | 当你走在街上 目睹到我所看到的 |
[07:22] | “you become more and more convinced of it every day. | 你就会逐渐相信这些事 |
[07:27] | “Caprica City had been my teacher, my mistress. | 卡布里卡是我的恩师 我的女王 |
[07:32] | “From the moment I open my eyes, | 从我睁开双眼的那一刻起 |
[07:34] | “she’s in my blood, like cheap wine. Bitter and sweet, tinged with regret. | 她便如廉价红酒般在我血液中流淌 苦乐参半 恨意绵绵 |
[07:43] | “I’ll never be free of her, | 我永远都不会忘记她 |
[07:45] | “nor do I want to be. | 也不想忘记 |
[07:48] | “For she is what I am. | 因为她就是我 |
[07:51] | “All that is. | 那所有的一切 |
[07:54] | “Should always be. “ | 永远不会消逝 |
[07:56] | I am grateful and consistently inspired by the compassionate | 我要感谢罗丝琳总统的领导 |
[08:01] | and forthright leadership of President Roslin, | 她关心百姓疾苦 直言不讳的领导能力也一直激励着我 |
[08:04] | by the wisdom of my father, whom some of you may know, | 有我父亲的智慧 也许你们中一些人认识他 |
[08:09] | and by the support and advice of my valued friends, | 有我珍重朋友们的支持和建议 |
[08:12] | some of whom, you may be shocked to hear, are not Capricans. | 说出来可能让人惊讶 他们中有些人不是卡布里卡人 |
[08:17] | And so I am honored to accept this appointment to the Quorum | 我非常荣幸接受这个代表的职位 |
[08:22] | in the hope that I can continue Delegate Cowan’s courageous work | 希望可以继续科温代表的事业 |
[08:25] | on behalf of the people of Caprica and the Fleet. | 为卡布里卡人和舰队谋福利 |
[08:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Yes. | 请 |
[08:34] | REPORTER: Madam President, by confirming Mr. Adama’s nomination, | 总统阁下 总统阁下 在确定亚当玛先生的提名后 |
[08:37] | does this mean you don’t have any | 这是否代表你已经不计较 |
[08:40] | hard feelings about his role in the Baltar trial? | 他在波塔尔审判中的角色了 |
[08:43] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Mr. Adama took on a cause he felt was important. | 亚当玛先生在做他认为重要的事 |
[08:49] | And I fully trust he will continue to bring the same passion | 并且我完全相信他会以同样 |
[08:53] | and clear-mindedness in representing his constituents. | 热情和冷静的头脑代表他的选民 |
[08:58] | Yes? What about the Demetrius, | 请讲 那德舰呢 |
[08:59] | the sewage recycling freighter that jumped away three weeks ago? | 三周前离开的那艘污水回用货船 |
[09:03] | I will ask Admiral Adama to answer that question. | 我将请亚当玛上将来回答这个问题 |
[09:06] | The Demetrius is on a military mission. | 德舰在执行军事行动 |
[09:09] | REPORTER: What about the rumor that Kara Thrace was put in charge of that mission? | 有传言说卡拉·瑟瑞斯 负责这次行动 |
[09:13] | I don’t comment on rumors. | 我不会对传言发表意见 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna have to cut this short. | 到此为止 |
[09:24] | I will see you all very soon at the Quorum Q&A. | 我们法人问答时再见 |
[09:27] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢各位 |
[09:34] | Frankly, I’m surprised it took them this long to come after us about the Demetrius | 说实话 没想到过了这么久他们才询问德舰的事 |
[09:39] | Any luck and it’ll blow over. | 运气好的话,会被淡忘 |
[09:41] | It’s not going to blow over. | 它不会就这么被淡忘的 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna be covering for you for a long time on this. | 在这件事上 我还要替你隐瞒好久 |
[09:47] | I wanted to give Kara a chance. | 我想给卡拉一个机会 |
[09:49] | I wanted to give myself a chance to believe in her. | 想给我自己一个相信她的机会 |
[09:53] | Apparently. | 看出来了 |
[11:08] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我 长官 |
[11:11] | I’ve made a decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[11:19] | SEELIX: CAPs and recon runs. | 作战巡逻和侦查行动 |
[11:20] | Okay, anyone want to remind me what we’re supposed to be looking for? | 谁能提醒我一下我们应该在找什么? |
[11:23] | Didn’t you get the Commander’s memo? It’s a unique astronomic cluster. | 你没有指挥官备忘录吗 一个独特的天体星团 |
[11:27] | A system with a ringed gas giant, trinary star and a comet. | 含有一颗巨大气状行星 三合星和彗星的星系 |
[11:31] | “Astronomic cluster. ” Sounds more like a cluster frak. | 天体星团 狗屁星团还差不多 |
[11:34] | Hey, that’s enough of that crap. | 别瞎说了 |
[11:37] | Sorry, sir, but you gotta admit | 不好意思 长官 但你得承认 |
[11:38] | it’s starting to feel like we’re flying around in circles. | 我们像是在绕圈 |
[11:43] | What’s the latest, Felix? | 有什么最新消息 菲利克斯 |
[11:44] | She’s reversing course, returning to Sector 7. | 她说调转航向返回七区 |
[11:47] | Oh, that is the tenth course correction. She give a reason this time? | 已经是第十次改变航向了 她这次说明原因了吗 |
[11:51] | A reason? Let’s just say I think she’s steering with her gut. | 原因? 这么说吧 她在跟着感觉走 |
[11:55] | Frak me. | 见鬼 |
[11:57] | I’m telling you guys, this thing is a setup anyway. | 我跟你们说 总之这件事就是个圈套 |
[12:00] | I mean, you think that the old man just gave her the ship and then cut her loose? | 你们以为老头子 会这样把船给她 放她走吗 |
[12:03] | I guarantee you Galactica’s dogging our every move, | 我敢说卡舰肯定在监视我们的一举一动 |
[12:05] | and they’re just waiting to jump in as soon as she shows her true colors. | 等她露出原形的时候卡舰就会出现 |
[12:08] | You know what? You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 知道吗 你根本不知道自己在胡说什么 |
[12:10] | You gonna tell me what I know, rook? SAM: Yeah, maybe. | 还要你告诉我怎么想,菜菜? 是啊 可能啊 |
[12:12] | Can it! All of you! | 都住口!你们俩! |
[12:15] | STARBUCK: Helo, I need to talk to you. | 西洛 我得跟你谈谈 |
[12:17] | Now! | 快来 |
[12:18] | Who wants odds on a course correction then? | 改变航向后 谁还要下注 |
[12:27] | Kara, hey, listen. | 卡拉 听我说 |
[12:28] | Some of us have been wondering about this trinary star formation | 我们之中有些人 |
[12:32] | we’re supposed to be looking for. | 对我们要找的这颗三合星有疑问 |
[12:33] | Is there anything else you can tell us about it? | 还有什么事可以告诉我们 |
[12:36] | Any new data? Anything at all? | 任何新的信息 什么都行 |
[12:37] | You know everything you need to know, ensign. | 该让你知道的事 你都已经知道了 下士 |
[12:40] | So stow the questions and do your job. | 别问个没完 去干活吧 |
[12:43] | Yes, sir. HELO: What’s up, Captain? | 是 长官 什么事 上尉 |
[12:46] | STARBUCK: Helo, I have new jump coordinates. | 西洛 我这里有新的跳跃坐标 |
[12:48] | Double check the data file and the FTL drive. | 仔细检查数据文件和超光速引擎 |
[12:50] | Got it? | 明白? |
[13:05] | TYROL: Cally, I told you last night | 凯莉 昨晚我和你已经说过 |
[13:07] | and I’m telling you again right now. I am not having an affair. | 我再说一次 我没有对你不忠 |
[13:11] | I went out for a drink. | 我出去喝酒 |
[13:13] | I ran into Tory. We started talking. | 遇到了特瑞 我们就聊了起来 |
[13:15] | Look, I know how it looks, | 我知道容易惹人猜忌 |
[13:16] | but it’s completely innocent. There’s nothing to it. | 可我和她之间是清白的 没有任何关系 |
[13:32] | You’re gonna have to drop Nicky off. I have a doctor’s appointment. | 你得去送尼奇 我预约了医生 |
[13:34] | And can you tell them not to feed him any of that algae mash? | 告诉他们别喂他海藻糊 好么 |
[13:36] | I think he’s allergic. | 他会过敏 |
[13:40] | Just remember about the algae. | 记住海藻的事 |
[13:46] | No, I’m sorry. Daddy’s sorry, Daddy’s sorry. | 是爸爸不好 是爸爸不好 |
[13:49] | Come here. Hey, come here. Come on, Daddy’s sorry. | 过来 过来 是爸爸不好 |
[14:00] | I see you’re still cleaning up your mess. | 看来你还在清理你们的烂摊子 |
[14:04] | Oh, I hardly think this qualifies as our mess. | 在我看来这还算不上是我们的烂摊子 |
[14:06] | Well, I guess that explains why none of you are lending a helping hand. | 我想这可以解释为什么你们都干坐在这儿 |
[14:14] | Really, Six, if you had wanted some room to spread out, | 老实说 六号 如果你要找些地方伸伸腿 |
[14:20] | you could’ve just asked. | 直说就行 |
[14:22] | Is there anything that isn’t fodder for a joke with you? | 还有什么事 是你不会拿来开玩笑的 |
[14:25] | Or is that really how you see our very existence? | 还是说你就是这样看待我们的存在价值么 |
[14:27] | As some sort of nihilistic punch line? | 充当虚无的笑柄么 |
[14:29] | “Nihilistic punch line”? I like that. | 虚无的笑柄 我喜欢这个说法 |
[14:33] | But, quite honestly, I’m feeling very serious. | 不过说实话 我现在是很严肃的 |
[14:37] | Getting riddled with bullets affects me that way. | 被子弹打成筛子,那影响到了我 |
[14:41] | But I want you all to know that | 但我想让你们都知道 |
[14:43] | I place the blame for all of this squarely on myself. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[14:46] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[14:47] | Well, you had legitimate concerns, but I refused to hear them. | 你的担心很正常 而我却充耳不闻 |
[14:51] | But now I’m listening. | 可现在我在听 |
[14:53] | So, tell me, what’s to be done to stop all this and let us get back together? | 告诉我该怎么做才能让我们 冰释前嫌 重归于好 |
[14:57] | Well, for starters, you can stop lobotomizing the Raiders. | 首先 你要停止改造突袭机 |
[15:01] | Done. | 可以 |
[15:03] | And you can agree to unbox the D’annas. | 并同意重新启用戴安娜们 |
[15:05] | Resurrect her entire line? | 恢复她的整条生产线么 |
[15:08] | Don’t forget, Six, it was D’anna’s messianic quest for secrets better left alone | 别忘了 六号 正因为戴安娜对那些尘封往事的救世式的追求 |
[15:13] | that started us down this divisive path in the first place. | 才使我们走上了这条分裂的道路 |
[15:16] | You talk about restoring our unity. | 你在谈恢复团结 |
[15:19] | Well, we think it’s time to restore our greater unity. | 我们认为这是我们更团结的时候 |
[15:22] | To unite the 12 models once and for all. | 让12个型号全部一次团结起来 |
[15:26] | Well, I don’t think the others will accept this, but I’ll make your case. | 我认为其他人不会接受 不过我答应你的条件 |
[15:34] | Escort him off the ship. | 送他离舰 |
[15:41] | Please. | 请 |
[15:45] | It’s a good thing you remembered the magic word. | 幸好你还记得这个神奇的词 |
[15:50] | You’re going to find you opened a bigger can of worms than you realize. | 以后你就会意识到你捅了多大篓子 |
[16:36] | ZAREK: Inspiring, isn’t it? | 令人振奋 是吧 |
[16:38] | A government of the people, for the people | 一个人民的政府 |
[16:41] | and answerable to the people. At least that’s the idea. | 民有 民享 民知的政府 至少目标是这样 |
[16:48] | I heard you tried to see her. | 听说你想见她 |
[16:49] | I had some bills I wanted to discuss, | 我找她讨论几个议案 |
[16:52] | projects Delegate Cowan was pushing before she died. | 项目代表科温去世之前 一直在催促这件事 |
[16:56] | But they told me she wasn’t in. | 可他们告诉我她不在 |
[16:57] | She was, just not for you. | 她在 只是没空见你 |
[17:00] | By standing up for Baltar, you crossed the line with her. | 支持波塔尔 你就已经与她划清了界限 |
[17:03] | And Laura Roslin is not the type to forgive and forget. | 劳拉·罗丝琳不是那种不计前嫌的人 |
[17:07] | She forgave you. She made you Vice President. | 她原谅了你 让你当上了副总统 |
[17:09] | To keep me on the sidelines. | 可还是被挡在门外 |
[17:11] | Same way she’ll try to sideline you. | 她也会这样对你 |
[17:15] | Well, then. | 那么 |
[17:17] | I’m intrigued. Why did you nominate me in the first place? | 我想知道你为什么还要提名我 |
[17:20] | Because you did stand up for Baltar. | 因为你支持波塔尔 |
[17:22] | And you put Roslin on the stand to do it. | 还把罗丝琳推上了证人席 |
[17:25] | You weren’t afraid to ask some hard questions | 你不怕提出尖锐问题 |
[17:27] | and to demand some honest answers. | 不怕要求对方据实回答 |
[17:29] | Well, if you’re looking for a repeat performance, you’re out of luck. | 如果你指望这种事会重演 那你可不走运了 |
[17:32] | I didn’t take this job to help you undermine the President. | 我接受这份差事 不是要帮你迫害总统 |
[17:36] | I’m not asking you to. | 我也没让你这么做 |
[17:38] | Believe it or not, I’m on Laura’s side. | 信不信由你 我站在劳拉那一边 |
[17:42] | Okay, then what’s the problem? | 好 那还有什么问题 |
[17:44] | It’s amazing the things you start to notice when you’re on the sidelines. | 成为局外人之后 你注意到的事那才叫奇妙 |
[17:47] | How every decision that Laura and your father make gets stamped “classified. “ | 劳拉和你父亲的每个决定 都标有机密的字样 |
[17:52] | Or how her directives are starting to read like decrees, | 她的指令就像是圣旨 |
[17:56] | yet still get enacted without so much as a debate. | 没有经过讨论就可以颁布实施 |
[17:59] | You know, she won’t even allow records to be kept of any of her meetings. | 就连她每次的会议记录 她都不让保存 |
[18:04] | Secrecy and control are becoming obsessions for her. | 她沉迷于保密欲和控制欲之中 |
[18:08] | I think this Demetrius business is just the tip of the iceberg. | 我认为德舰这件事只是冰山一角 |
[18:12] | Well, sometimes a benevolent tyrant’s exactly what you need. | 有时 你正是需要一位仁慈的独裁者 |
[18:17] | No. | 不 |
[18:19] | A tyrant craves power for its own sake. | 独裁者是为了一己私欲而渴望权力 |
[18:21] | And all Laura wants is to save us all. | 劳拉却是为了救我们大家才这么做 |
[18:27] | Trust me. Better yet, trust yourself. | 相信我 最好还是相信你自己 |
[18:31] | Because that’s what I’m really counting on. | 因为我看中的正是你这一点 |
[18:33] | That you’re not the kind of man who can ignore the truth | 你不是那种真相就在你眼前 |
[18:38] | when it stares you in the face. | 而你却对它视而不见的人 |
[18:57] | CALLY: What if you gave me a sedative and I just slept here? | 不如给我打一针镇静剂 然后让我睡在这里吧 |
[19:01] | Oh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[19:02] | We’ll just turn my sickbay into an opium den so you can have a little snooze. | 我们把医务室变成烟馆 然后让你打个小盹 |
[19:06] | Feels like I haven’t had a night’s sleep | 自从到达了那座星云后 |
[19:09] | since we reached that frakking nebula. | 我就没睡过一个好觉 |
[19:12] | How are things on the home front? | 家里还好么 |
[19:16] | You mean other than catching my husband with another woman | 你是说除了我抓到我老公和别的女人在一起 |
[19:19] | and having him tell me I’m imagining things? | 还有他说我在胡思乱想的事吗 |
[19:22] | Well, the man doesn’t know what he’s got at home. | 那个男人真不知道自己多有福气 |
[19:24] | He should have his head examined. | 应该检查一下他的脑袋 |
[19:26] | As a matter of fact, why don’t you bring him in? | 不如你把他带来 |
[19:30] | I’ll take a look. | 我给他看看 |
[19:33] | See, that’s what I like about you, Doc. You just pretend to be a bastard. | 我就是喜欢你这点 医生 你只是假装是个混球 |
[19:36] | Well, while you’re in the mood for tough love, | 要你以为我会对你很严厉 |
[19:38] | maybe you are imagining things. | 那可真是胡思乱想了 |
[19:40] | You know, fatigue and antidepressants can make a hell of a paranoia cocktail. | 知道吗 疲劳加上抗抑郁药会变成超级妄想鸡尾酒 |
[19:45] | I felt like I needed to take something to keep from going completely crazy. | 我觉得我必须吃点药 才不至于完全疯掉 |
[19:49] | You’re not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[19:50] | What would you call someone who all but proposes to a man after he breaks her jaw? | 那你管被人家打碎下巴 还向人家求婚的女人叫什么 |
[19:58] | That the last time he laid hands on you? | 那是他最后一次对你动手吗 |
[20:04] | You want to hear something really sick? | 想不想听些很变态的事? |
[20:07] | Sometimes I wish he would. | 有时我倒希望他会… |
[20:09] | Lay hands on me. | 动手打我 |
[20:12] | At least then I’d know he had some feelings about me. | 至少那样我会知道他对我还有感情 |
[20:17] | Listen, just get some sleep and clear your head. | 听着 睡会觉 冷静一下 |
[20:21] | Will do, Doc. | 好的 医生 |
[20:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Kara, what the hell’s the matter with you? | 卡拉 你到底是怎么了 |
[20:53] | ‘Cause the way you’re holing up in here, you’re making people wonder. | 因为你把自己关在这里的样子 大家都起疑了 |
[20:56] | Let them. Frankly, they’re starting to bug me as much as I bug them. | 随便 老实说 他们开始烦我了 就像我以前烦他们那样 |
[21:01] | Frak them. | 去他们的 |
[21:02] | You know, some of us actually volunteered for this mission. | 我们中的一些人 自愿参与这项任务 |
[21:05] | Some, meaning you? | 一些是指你吗 |
[21:07] | Is that what this is about, Sam? You want to know what the deal is with us? | 是因为这个吗 山姆? 你想知道我们之间除了什么问题 |
[21:09] | With our marriage? | 我们的婚姻出了什么问题 |
[21:11] | Well, it didn’t make much sense to begin with. | 一开始就没什么意义 |
[21:12] | Makes even less now. | 现在更少了 |
[21:18] | I don’t buy that. | 我可不买账 |
[21:21] | I don’t think you believe a single frakking word you’re saying. | 我认为你口是心非 |
[21:25] | You’re just scared. | 你只是害怕了 |
[21:28] | You see that? Huh? | 看到了吗 |
[21:30] | You see this? You remember those? | 看这里 记得这些纹身么 |
[21:32] | Do you remember when we got them? | 记得是什么时候纹的么 |
[21:35] | That’s what’s real. Okay, that is part of who we are. | 那才是真实的 它才是我们的见证 |
[21:36] | That is a part of who you are, whether you want to admit it or not. | 也证明了你是谁 不管你愿不愿意承认 |
[21:40] | You dumb motherfrakker. | 你个挨千刀的 |
[21:42] | I only married you because it was safe and it was easy, Sam. | 我嫁给你只因为那样既轻松又保险 山姆 |
[21:46] | And you were just pathetic enough to go along with it. | 你还真可怜兮兮地就那么满足了 |
[21:51] | So get the frak out. | 快他妈滚吧 |
[21:57] | I said get out. Get out! | 滚开 |
[22:00] | What are you gonna do, huh? Get out! | 你想干什么 滚开 |
[22:09] | I don’t want to fight, Sam. | 山姆 我不想和你打架 |
[22:12] | I want to frak. | 我想干 |
[22:15] | You don’t get it, do you? | 还不明白么 |
[22:17] | I’m not the same girl you married. | 我已经不是你娶的那个小姑娘了 |
[22:23] | All I want to do right now is frak. | 我现在只想干 |
[22:25] | Really frak, like it’s the end of the world and nothing else matters. | 真刀真枪地干 心无旁骛 就像世界末日一样 |
[22:30] | So come on, Sam. | 来吧 山姆 |
[22:32] | Make me feel something. | 让我高潮迭起 |
[22:35] | I dare you. | 你行么 |
[22:53] | We were married, weren’t we? | 我们结过婚 是吧 |
[22:56] | I mean, that wasn’t just like a fantasy. | 刚才不是我的想象吧 |
[22:59] | Hell, no. | 当然不是 |
[23:01] | And I got the scars to prove it. | 我的伤痕可以证明 |
[23:04] | Does that seem different to you somehow? | 你觉得有什么不同么 |
[23:07] | Different how? | 什么不同 |
[23:09] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[23:12] | It’s like everything seems so far away. | 感觉一切都那么的遥远 |
[23:15] | The way things feel. The way they taste. | 感受和品味的方式 |
[23:19] | Like I’m watching myself, | 就像我正看着自己 |
[23:20] | but I’m not really experiencing it, not living it. | 却没有真正经历过 并未存在过 |
[23:26] | Like my body’s just this alien thing that I’m still attached to. | 就像我的身体 不属于我自己一样 |
[23:32] | Does that seem crazy to you? | 听上去疯狂吗 |
[23:39] | Frankly, we were as surprised as you are. | 坦率地说 我们也同样感到震惊 |
[23:41] | We presented your case. There was some debate. | 我们说了你们的提议 大家讨论了一下 |
[23:44] | And we were outvoted. | 我们胜出了 |
[23:46] | Our compatriots now seem to agree that it was wrong to box the D’annas. | 我们的同胞们现在也认为 封存戴安娜是个错误 |
[23:50] | It sounds like your own opinion hasn’t changed. | 看来你的观点还没变 |
[23:53] | I promised that we’d do some hard thinking. | 我许诺过我们会认真反省 |
[23:56] | But in the end, we decided that our choices were correct. | 不过最后 我们认为我们的选择是正确的 |
[23:59] | Unfortunately, restoring unity was all the others seemed to care about. | 不幸的是 其他人只关心重新结盟的事 |
[24:03] | It’s hard to have unity when you’re still so opposed to everything | 但是如果你们仍旧反对我们的主张 |
[24:05] | the rest of us believe in. | 那么就很难进行结盟 |
[24:07] | Look, he kept his word. | 他已经遵守诺言 |
[24:09] | You won the day. | 你们赢了 |
[24:10] | Do you think you have the right | 你难道还认为要… |
[24:11] | to win our hearts and minds, too? No, you’re being presumptuous. | 让我们心服口服么 你们已经开始专横跋扈了 |
[24:14] | Don’t even try to compare us to… NO. 6: They’re right. | 别拿我们去比较… 他们说的对 |
[24:16] | If they’ve agreed to our terms, | 他们已经同意了我们的条件 |
[24:19] | then there’s no point in courting any more discord. | 就没必要再挑起异议了 |
[24:21] | Any more discord and we may run out of spare bodies. | 再有异议 备用体都会用完的 |
[24:23] | The Three’s core consciousness is being downloaded | 三号的核心意识正在下载到 |
[24:26] | at our central resurrection hub. | 我们的中央复活中枢 |
[24:28] | The nearest accessible server is a half dozen jumps from here. | 最近的服务器需要从这儿跳跃六次 |
[24:32] | We can go together and hear what your newfound heroine has to say. | 我们可以一起去 看你的新找的女英雄会怎么说 |
[24:37] | If you don’t mind, we’d prefer to stay on our own ships. | 如果不介意 我们想留在自己的飞船上 |
[24:41] | By all means. | 当然 |
[24:42] | I doubt that the rest of us would feel comfortable here anyway. | 反正我也很怀疑我们在这儿会觉得自在 |
[24:50] | ZAREK: The chair recognizes the delegate from Sagittaron. | 主席准许萨吉特朗星代表发言 |
[24:53] | JACOB: Would the President care to comment | 总统能否对新闻中所谓的 |
[24:55] | on the news stories crediting so-called military sources | 军方消息声称德舰正在寻找 |
[24:58] | that claim the Demetrius is searching for new food sources? | 新的食物来源稍作评论? |
[25:01] | Or, Madam President, would you rather | 总统阁下 您是否希望 |
[25:03] | that we just simply accept this obvious attempt at disinformation? | 我们就这样接受这个显然是故意制造的虚假信息 |
[25:11] | Order, please. | 请保持秩序 |
[25:13] | I’m afraid I don’t control the media, Jacob, as much as you know I’d love to. | 恐怕我无法控制舆论 雅各布 尽管我希望我能 |
[25:17] | Regarding the reports, the Demetrius mission is a matter of Fleet security, | 根据报告 德舰行动涉及到舰队安危 |
[25:21] | and as such I can’t and won’t discuss it, period. | 所以我不能也不会讨论它 就这样吧 |
[25:23] | Madam President, I have to say that | 总统阁下 我必须说明 |
[25:24] | my constituency is not satisfied with an executive… | 我的选民不会满足于一个领袖… |
[25:26] | Do you realize this casts doubt on something as fundamental | 您是否意识到此种怀疑从根本上已经关系到了 |
[25:30] | as our route to Earth? | 我们通往地球的道路 |
[25:32] | Yes, but don’t take my “yes” to imply that the rumors are true. | 是的 但不要认为我这句”是的” 就意味着那些谣言是真的 |
[25:35] | JACOB: Madam President! | 总统阁下 |
[25:36] | Jacob, Aaron, everyone, please. | 雅各布 亚伦 大家 拜托 |
[25:39] | I cannot believe that the Demetrius is the only matter | 我不认为德舰是你们的选民… |
[25:43] | that is important to your constituents. Can we please move on? | 唯一关心的问题 请问我们可以继续了吗 |
[25:45] | You know my answer to this. | 你们已经得到我对此的回答了 |
[25:57] | Order, please. Order! | 请保持秩序 秩序 |
[26:01] | Madam President, I’m sure we can all understand | 总统阁下 我确信大家都明白 |
[26:03] | the importance for the need for security. Coming from the military, | 安全需要及其重要性 因为是军队出身 |
[26:07] | it’s my experience that we sometimes err too strongly on the side of caution. | 我的经验是 我们有时候出于谨慎 却常常矫枉过正 |
[26:13] | So for the sake of reassuring my colleagues | 所以为了让我的同事们打消疑虑 |
[26:14] | and hopefully putting this matter to rest, | 也希望可以平息这件事 |
[26:18] | would it not be fair to say that you and Admiral Adama are naturally exploring | 是否可以认为您和亚当玛上将 正合乎情理地 |
[26:23] | all possible routes to Earth? | 寻找所有可能通向地球的途径? |
[26:26] | WOMAN: Hear, hear. Now we’re getting focus. | 听啊 说到点子上了 这就是我们想知道的 |
[26:30] | Mr. Adama, we are all anxious to receive the benefit of your experience. | 亚当玛先生 我们都渴望从您的经验中受益 |
[26:35] | But I personally don’t feel the need | 但是 我个人觉得并没有必要 |
[26:39] | to have a junior delegate appoint himself my spokesman. | 让一位下级代表来充当我的发言人 |
[26:42] | Let’s move on. Jacob, you had a matter on the table. | 我们继续 雅各布 你有一项议程 |
[26:45] | Would you please continue? JACOB: Thank you, Madam President. | 请继续? 谢谢 总统阁下 |
[26:47] | My constituents are once again having problems | 我的选民又一次无法获得 |
[26:51] | obtaining medical supplies. Point of order. | 医疗补给 议事程序有问题 |
[26:53] | Now, I have prepared a report that I think would… | 现在 我想报告一下关于… |
[26:57] | Point of order, Mr. Vice President. | 议事程序有问题 副总统阁下 |
[26:58] | Excuse me. Hello? | 抱歉 喂? |
[27:01] | Order, please! Order, please! | 请保持秩序 秩序 |
[27:04] | Thank you very, very much. | 谢谢大家合作 |
[27:05] | Mr. Cantrell, will you yield the floor? | 坎特尔先生 您是否愿意让出发言权 |
[27:08] | I will yield. | 同意让出 |
[27:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | This relates to your Executive Order 112. | 有关您的第112号行政令 |
[27:18] | 112. | 112号 |
[27:19] | APOLLO: Which establishes a system of tribunals. | 它建立了一套审判体系 |
[27:22] | The judges chosen by you. | 法官是由您任命的 |
[27:24] | Answerable only to a special court of appeals, | 只服从于特别地区法院 |
[27:27] | the judges of which would also be chosen by you. | 该院的法官也是由您任命的 |
[27:30] | Effectively, it creates a justice system that further | 有力地形成了一个司法体系 |
[27:33] | and dangerously concentrates power into the hands of the executive. | 进一步地 很危险性地将权利集中到当权者手中 |
[27:37] | Namely, into your hands, Madam President. | 也就是您的手中 总统阁下 |
[27:39] | Far from being independent or impartial, | 大大有悖于中立和公正 |
[27:42] | it would actually damage the very idea of justice. | 事实上也损害到公平的真正意义 |
[27:46] | Even the illusion of the idea of justice. | 即使是对公平的一丝幻想 |
[27:47] | ROSLIN: Thank you, Mr. Adama. | 谢谢 亚当玛先生 |
[27:48] | The order you’re referring to, Executive Order 112, | 你谈到的112号行政令 |
[27:51] | is actually a work in progress, | 实际上是个进行中的工作 |
[27:53] | and the changes it proposes are provisional. | 所有的改变都是临时性的 |
[27:56] | It is a first step, a tiny step, | 它只是第一步 一小步 |
[27:58] | but the first step in a larger plan, | 但却是一个较大计划中的第一步 |
[28:01] | actually, to create a fair and comprehensive legal system, | 实际上就是为了建立一套让你们大家 |
[28:04] | which you of all people can admit we sorely need. | 都能接纳的公正全面的司法体制 |
[28:07] | Now, naturally, I was going to bring it to the Quorum | 那自然是我们现在强烈需要的 我本想 一旦完成拟定 |
[28:10] | to open it up for debate once it was finished, which it isn’t. | 就将其提上议程进行公开辩论 但现在还没有 |
[28:13] | But since you’ve brought it into the public today, | 但既然你今天当众提出了 |
[28:16] | I propose that we put it on the docket for the next full session. | 那我建议把它放到下次全体会议上讨论 |
[28:20] | Is that satisfactory to you, Mr. Adama? | 你对此满意吗 亚当玛先生? |
[28:43] | The Resurrection ship didn’t make the jump. | 复活船没能够完成跳跃 |
[28:45] | Problem with their FTL? | 他们的超光速引擎出问题了 |
[28:46] | No report. | 没有接到报告 |
[29:00] | Now Cavil’s Baseships are breaking formation, | 卡维尔的基地之星正打破编队 |
[29:02] | taking positions around our periphery. | 占据我们的外围 |
[29:05] | They’re going to attack. | 他们想要攻击 |
[29:08] | Alert the others! We need to jump now. | 通知其余的 我们必须马上跳跃 |
[29:12] | They’ve taken out our FTL! | 他们打中了我们的超光速引擎 |
[29:14] | No Resurrection ship. They’re really trying to kill us. | 没有复活船 他们当真想要杀掉我们 |
[29:30] | CAVIL: Just remember, | 要记住 |
[29:32] | they started it. | 是他们挑起的 |
[29:39] | But we’re killing them. | 可我们正在杀害她们 |
[29:41] | I mean, we’re truly killing them. My own sisters. | 我们真真正正地在杀害她们 我自己的姐妹们 |
[29:46] | They can trust their god to watch over their immortal souls. | 她们可寄希望于真神照看好她们的不朽的灵魂 |
[29:50] | What about ours? | 那我们的呢 |
[29:53] | We’re machines, dear, remember? | 记住 亲爱的 我们是机器 |
[29:55] | We don’t have souls. | 我们没有灵魂 |
[32:29] | TIGH: Now I’ve heard everything. | 我可全都听说了 |
[32:35] | Cylon nymphomaniac. | 赛昂女色情狂 |
[32:38] | TORY: Don’t worry, Colonel. You’re not my type. | 上校 别担心 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[32:40] | TIGH: And one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[32:41] | From now on we only meet in private. | 现在开始我们只能私下会面 |
[32:43] | After that scene you two pulled in Joe’s Bar the other night, | 自从那天你们俩在老乔酒吧发生的事 |
[32:46] | we can’t risk any more attention. | 我们不能再冒险引起更多的关注 |
[32:48] | Fine, great. We done? Can we go? | 行 没问题 说完了 能走了吗 |
[32:50] | Why are you so antsy? | 你怎么这么坐立不安 |
[32:52] | I told Cally I’d check on her. | 我跟凯莉说我会过去看她的 |
[32:53] | Well, didn’t you do that when you got my note? | 你收我的便条的时候没有去看她? |
[32:56] | TYROL: I didn’t get a note. What note? | 我没收到便条 什么便条 |
[32:57] | The note I left in the drop in your quarters about this meeting. | 我放在你住处门轴上的便条 通知你这次会面 |
[33:01] | Tory found me. Did you… Oh, frak me. | 特瑞找的我 你 噢 见鬼 |
[33:04] | If Cally finds the note, then… | 如果凯莉发现了字条 那么 |
[33:06] | TIGH: Well, you better hope she doesn’t. | 你最好祈祷她没发现 |
[33:07] | And you better put an end to this affair business. | 并且你最好快把出轨的事儿解决 |
[33:10] | Whatever it takes to stop her from nosing around. | 不管用什么方法 别再让她疑神疑鬼的了 |
[33:12] | Last thing we need is for your Cylon-hating wife to find out | 绝不能让你这个痛恨赛昂的老婆发现 |
[33:16] | there’s a bunch of skin jobs running around this ship, | 舰上正有一堆披人皮的在大摇大摆 |
[33:19] | and that her husband is one of them. | 而且她丈夫就是其中之一 |
[34:02] | I’m tired of looking at your sorry faces. | 我已经厌倦了你这张苦瓜脸 |
[34:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[34:52] | Frak! Frak! | 妈的 妈的 |
[35:05] | TYROL: Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:09] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[35:13] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[35:17] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah, fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[35:24] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[35:26] | Yeah, actually, I am. | 是的 我现在很好 |
[35:28] | Thought I was coming down with something, so I slept in. | 之前觉得自己有些不舒服 于是就呆家里了 |
[35:34] | Did you go see Cottle? | 你看医生了吗 |
[35:35] | No, I’m feeling better. | 没有 我觉得好点了 |
[35:40] | Good. | 太好了 |
[35:44] | Look, I know it’s been a rough couple of weeks. | 瞧 我知道最近几周很辛苦 |
[35:48] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[35:51] | It’s not true. It isn’t? | 那不是真的 不是吗 |
[35:54] | No. | 不是 |
[35:59] | I’m not having an affair. | 我并没有外遇 |
[36:01] | I figured it out. I know what’s important. | 我想明白了 我知道什么是重要的 |
[36:05] | You’re important. | 你是重要的 |
[36:08] | Nicky’s important. We’re important. Us. | 尼奇是重要的 我们是重要的 我们俩 |
[36:12] | That’s really what it’s all about, isn’t it? | 那才是最重要的 不是吗 |
[36:15] | Family, a future. Building that future together. | 家庭 未来 共同创造未来 |
[36:19] | I promise you from now on I will be here for us. | 我保证以后会守候在你身边 |
[36:24] | The three of us. Maybe the four of us. | 为了我们仨 也许是我们四个 |
[36:29] | You know, maybe someday we’ll have another baby. | 或许某一天 我们会再要一个孩子 |
[36:36] | What do you think? Another baby? | 你觉得呢 再要个孩子 |
[36:38] | A brother, a sister for little Nick? | 给小尼奇添个弟弟或妹妹 |
[36:44] | Hey? Would you like a little brother or sister? | 你觉得呢 你想要弟弟还是妹妹 |
[39:10] | TORY: Cally. | 凯莉 |
[39:12] | Stay the frak away from me! I know what you are. | 你他妈离我远点 我知道你是什么 |
[39:15] | I know what all of you are. | 我知道你们都是些什么东西 |
[39:16] | How could you? | 你怎么可能 |
[39:18] | We don’t even know what we are. | 我们甚至都不清楚自己是什么 |
[39:19] | I heard you. You’re Cylons! A bunch of frakking skin jobs. | 我听到了 你们是赛昂 一群该死的披人皮的 |
[39:23] | I wish it were that simple. | 我倒希望就那么简单 |
[39:25] | Stay away from me. | 我警告过你要离我远点 |
[39:31] | Guess you better hope there’s a spare body waiting for you. | 你最好还是指望有个多余的身体在等着你 |
[39:38] | You want to kill me? | 想杀我? |
[39:41] | Go ahead. Don’t do this to yourself or to your child. | 来吧 别这样对待自己 或是你的孩子 |
[39:46] | To Nicky. | 你的尼奇 |
[39:47] | Get the frak away! | 给我滚远点 |
[39:49] | You’re not getting your hands on my son! Not you, not Galen! | 你别想碰我的儿子 你和加伦都别想 |
[39:55] | He frakking used me! | 那该死的利用了我 |
[39:57] | He didn’t know. None of us did. | 他当时不知道 我们没一个知道 |
[40:03] | We didn’t find out until we entered that nebula. | 我们直到进入那个星云 才发现自己是赛昂 |
[40:05] | Just shut the frak up, traitor! Frak! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 叛徒 见鬼 |
[40:09] | All we know is that we’re Cylons. | 我们意识到自己是赛昂 其他一概不知 |
[40:12] | But in every other way, we’re still the same people. | 但在其他所有方面 我们都和以前一样 |
[40:16] | You’re frakking machines! | 你们是该死的机器 |
[40:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:25] | But I do know that we’re not evil. | 但我知道 我们并不邪恶 |
[40:28] | We’re not inhuman. | 我们并非没有人性 |
[40:30] | And we’re just as scared and confused as you are. | 我们正如你们一样 会恐惧和迷惘 |
[40:35] | I can’t live like this! | 我无法这样活下去 |
[40:37] | It’s a frakking nightmare. | 简直就是他妈的一场噩梦 |
[40:40] | You don’t want to do this, Cally. | 凯莉 你不想这么做的 |
[40:43] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[40:52] | What have I done? I’m so sorry. Oh, God. | 我做了什么呀 对不起 天啊 |
[40:59] | Nicky. It’s okay. | 尼奇 没事了 |
[41:04] | Nicky. | 尼奇 |
[41:06] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[41:12] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:14] | We’ll work this out together. | 我们会一起度过难关的 |
[41:15] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:18] | It’s okay. Okay? | 没事了 好吗 |
[41:22] | Here, let me take him. | 来 让我抱着他 |