时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | SAM: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:25] | ADAMA: Helo hand-picked a crew for you. I’m giving you a ship. | 西洛亲自为你选拔了一支队伍 我会给你一艘船 |
[00:28] | HELO: We liberated the Demetrius. | 我们把德米特里厄斯号弄到了手 |
[00:30] | It’s a sewage recycling ship. | 是一艘污水回收船 |
[00:32] | Now go. | 快去吧 |
[00:33] | Find a way to Earth. | 找到通往地球的道路 |
[00:35] | PIKE: I’m telling you guys, this thing is a setup anyway. | 我跟你们说 总之这件事就是个圈套 |
[00:38] | I mean, you think that the old man just gave her the ship | 你们以为老头子会这样把船给她 |
[00:40] | and then cut her loose? | 放她走吗? |
[00:41] | Hey, that’s enough of that crap. | 嘿 别瞎说了 |
[00:43] | BOOMER: The Resurrection ship didn’t make the jump. | 复活船没能够完成跳跃 |
[00:46] | Now Cavil’s Baseships are breaking formation, | 卡维尔的基地之星正打破编队 |
[00:48] | taking positions around our periphery. | 占据我们的外围 |
[00:49] | They’re going to attack. | 他们想要攻击 |
[00:51] | BOOMER: They’ve taken out our FTL! | 他们打中了我们的超光速引擎! |
[00:53] | No Resurrection ship. | 没有复活船 |
[00:54] | They’re really trying to kill us. | 他们当真想要杀掉我们 |
[00:56] | Stay the frak away from me! | 你他妈离我远点! |
[00:58] | I heard you. You’re Cylons! | 我听到了 你们是赛昂! |
[00:59] | A bunch of frakking skin jobs. | 一群该死的披人皮的 |
[01:10] | TORY: You think Cally killed herself because of you, don’t you? | 你觉得凯莉是因为你而自杀的吗? |
[01:13] | TYROL: She thought we were having an affair. But we weren’t. | 她认为我俩有一腿 但我们没有 |
[01:16] | No, that’s right. I’m not a cheater. I’m a Cylon. | 当然没有 我没有背叛 我是个赛昂 |
[01:19] | I’m not a priest. | 我不是什么牧师 |
[01:21] | But that doesn’t matter, you see. | 但你瞧 那没关系 |
[01:23] | Something in the universe loves me. | 世上的某种存在眷顾着我 |
[01:28] | God only loves that which is perfect, and he loves you. | 神只爱那些完美的生灵 而他爱你们 |
[01:31] | He loves you because you are perfect just as you are. | 他爱你们 因为你们是完美的 生来如此 |
[02:05] | Captain. | 船长 |
[02:12] | Captain! | 船长! |
[02:18] | I’m glad you’re here. I might have found something. | 来得正好 我可能发现了点什么 |
[02:20] | Before that, we need to talk about making our rendezvous with the Fleet. | 在那之前 我们先讨论下关于与舰队汇合的事情 |
[02:27] | Later. | 再说吧 |
[02:29] | No. No. No. No. Come on. | 不是 不是 哪儿呢 |
[02:35] | Here. What do you think? | 这个 你觉得怎么样? |
[02:42] | Well, it’s hard to say. | 呃… 这可说不准 |
[02:46] | Spectroscopics are promising. | 这些光谱照片还算有说服力 |
[02:49] | But according to this, | 不过依照这上面显示的 |
[02:50] | we already did two long-range recons of that grid. | 我们早已经对那片区域做过两次远程扫描了 |
[02:53] | Both no joy. | 全都失望而归 |
[02:56] | Third time’s a charm maybe. | 第三次也许就交好运了 |
[03:14] | All right, I’ll have Sharon prep to go | 好吧 我让莎伦准备下 |
[03:17] | as soon as Anders gets back from his scout. | 一旦安德斯侦查回来就出发 |
[03:24] | Hey. What about you? | 嗨 你怎么样 |
[03:27] | You been getting any sleep? | 有睡过一会儿吗? |
[03:31] | I don’t know. Not much. | 我不知道 没怎么睡 |
[03:36] | It was so clear when I first got back. | 我刚回来的时候它是那么的清晰 |
[03:38] | If I could… If I just focus, | 要是我可以… 只要我能集中注意力 |
[03:42] | I know that I can find that sound again. | 我就可以再次听到那声音 |
[03:50] | I gotta go see the CAP off. | 我得去看着点这次空中巡逻 |
[03:55] | We’ll talk when I get back. | 过会儿回来 我俩谈谈 |
[04:01] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[04:03] | I think I’ll go with you on this one. | 我想这次我得跟你一块儿去 |
[04:09] | You haven’t flown a CAP since we left the Fleet. | 我们离开舰队后你就没飞过巡逻任务 |
[04:12] | I think I’ll go with you on this one. | 我想这次我得跟你一块儿去 |
[04:31] | I need you to tell me that all this somehow makes sense. | 我要你告诉我 这一切能说得通 |
[04:36] | This was my husband, James. | 这是我的丈夫 詹姆士 |
[04:38] | My two children, Danya and Reece. | 我的两个孩子 丹雅和里斯 |
[04:41] | They were on Picon when the Cylons attacked. | 当赛昂攻击时 他们在派亢星 |
[04:48] | What do you feel when you look at this photograph? | 你看到这张照片时有什么感觉? |
[04:52] | I feel rage. | 我感到愤怒 |
[04:54] | Against the Cylon. | 对那些赛昂 |
[04:56] | Not just the machines, anyone involved. | 不光是那些机器 任何相关的人 |
[05:00] | The engineers who designed them. | 设计出它们的工程师们 |
[05:03] | The corporations. The politicians who provoked this war | 那些企业 那些政客 |
[05:07] | and then did nothing to protect us. | 挑起了这场战争 然后却没有保护我们 |
[05:10] | And most of all, the Gods. | 还有 特别是对于众神(的愤怒) |
[05:12] | The Gods? | 众神? |
[05:14] | They stood by and let it all happen. | 他们袖手旁观 任这一切发生 |
[05:16] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[05:20] | I know. | 我了解 |
[05:31] | I am so sorry, Phoebe. | 我非常遗憾 菲比 |
[05:39] | Sit with us. | 我深表同情 |
[05:57] | Unfortunately, the Gods cannot be blamed for not coming to your aid. | 不幸的是 我们不能责怪众神没有给予我们帮助 |
[06:03] | It’s not because they weren’t listening. | 并不是因为他们没有在倾听 |
[06:08] | It’s because they don’t exist. | 而是因为他们不存在 |
[06:12] | The Gods we’ve been praying to for thousands of years do not exist. | 我们祈祷了数千年的众神并不存在 |
[06:17] | They can’t help you, because they are not real. | 他们无法帮助你们 因为他们不是真实的 |
[06:21] | We have been pandering to our own ignorance for far too long. | 我们因为自己的无知而被引诱太久太久了 |
[06:29] | BALTAR: Now, on my own journey, | 如今 在我自己的旅途中 |
[06:31] | I’ve been wronged, persecuted. | 我犯过错 也被迫害过 |
[06:36] | I prayed to the Gods | 我曾卑躬屈膝向众神祈祷 |
[06:40] | on my knees, begging them for mercy, tortured. | 恳求他们的怜悯 受尽折磨 |
[06:46] | I received nothing in… | 我没有得到一点点反… |
[06:57] | BALTAR: I could have lived in that abyss of bitterness, | 我可以一直生活在这苦难的深渊中 |
[07:02] | but that will destroy you like nothing else. | 而那将轻而易举毁掉你 |
[07:05] | But I chose to forgive. | 但我选择原谅 |
[07:07] | And most importantly, I began with myself. | 而最重要的是 从我自己开始 |
[07:13] | ATHENA: “Third time’s the charm”? | 第三次会交好运 |
[07:16] | And you just went along with it? | 你就这么赞同了她? |
[07:23] | It’s called following orders, Lieutenant. | 这叫做服从命令 中尉 |
[07:27] | It’s called dragging our feet. | 这叫做拖我们后腿 |
[07:31] | Starbuck’s pushing our go-back deadline to the last second, | 星芭把我们回去的最终期限拖到最后一秒 |
[07:34] | ’cause she’s afraid of what Adama’s gonna say | 因为她害怕当阿达玛意识到她的幻象 |
[07:36] | when he realizes her vision was just a pipe dream. | 只不过是白日梦时会说些什么 |
[07:43] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你别开玩笑了 |
[07:45] | MATHIAS: She’s taking a Viper out now? | 她这回要开蝮蛇出去了? |
[07:46] | SEELIX: She can’t be serious. | 她不是认真的吧? |
[07:48] | PIKE: Well, maybe she could do a little finger painting… | 也许她可以用手指涂鸦一下… |
[07:49] | HELO: And I’ve heard enough bitching and moaning to last a lifetime. | 行了 你们这些鸡婆的抱怨都够我下半辈子享用了 |
[07:52] | Two more days and we’re back with the Fleet, okay? | 再坚持两天 我们就能回舰队了 好吗? |
[07:55] | Until then, everyone just shut up and do your jobs. | 在那之前 所有人都闭嘴 干你们的活儿 |
[08:20] | Come on. Come on. | 出来 出来 |
[08:28] | Come on. | 出来 |
[08:30] | Starbuck, Hotdog. Didn’t catch that. | 星芭 我是热狗 没听明白 |
[08:31] | What are your orders? | 你下了什么命令? |
[08:34] | Hotdog, Demetrius. You know the drill. | 热狗 这里是德米特里厄斯 你知道规矩 |
[08:35] | Keep your eyes open and stick close to Starbuck’s wing. | 睁大眼睛紧跟在星芭边上 |
[08:38] | I know you’re out here somewhere. | 我知道你在那儿的某个地方 |
[08:41] | STARBUCK: Come on. | 出来 |
[08:47] | Starbuck, dradis contact. | 星芭 雷达发现目标 |
[08:49] | Demetrius, we’ve got an inbound. | 德米特里厄斯 我们发现一个目标 |
[08:51] | One bogey bearing carom 1-4-9er. | 未知目标 估计方位149 |
[08:53] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:54] | Call action stations. Spool up the FTL for emergency jump. | 进入战斗状态 超光速引擎准备紧急跳跃 |
[08:58] | Action stations, action stations. | 各就各位 各就各位 |
[08:59] | Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill. | 全船一级戒备 这不是演习 |
[09:02] | Repeat, action stations, action stations. This is not a drill. | 重复 各就各位 各就各位 这不是演习 |
[09:13] | Son of a bitch, I knew it. | 狗娘养的 我就知道 |
[09:15] | HOTDOG: Demetrius, Hotdog. I’ve got visual. | 德米特里厄斯 我是热狗 发现目标 |
[09:17] | Cylon Heavy Raider. | 赛昂重型突袭机 |
[09:19] | Starbuck, Demetrius. Report. | 星芭 这里是德米特里厄斯 报告 |
[09:23] | Report! | 报告! |
[09:30] | HOTDOG: Demetrius, I’m seeing blast damage all over this thing. | 德米特里厄斯 我看到这东西满是爆炸损伤 |
[09:34] | Starbuck, what are your orders? | 星芭 等你命令 |
[09:38] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[09:40] | Talk to me, shoot me, do something. | 跟我说话 向我射击 做点什么 |
[09:44] | HOTDOG: Starbuck, what are your orders? | 星芭 你做何命令 |
[09:49] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[09:52] | LEOBEN: Kara. | 卡拉 |
[09:56] | I’m alone. | 就我一个 |
[09:59] | It’s not an attack. I knew I’d find you. | 这不是袭击 我就知道会找到你 |
[10:03] | Knew you’d be out here searching. | 知道你会在这儿寻找 |
[10:07] | Leoben? | 李奥本? |
[10:09] | LEOBEN: I’m here for you, to offer a truce between Cylon and human. | 我为你而来 来提出赛昂与人类之间的停战协议 |
[10:16] | And a chance for you to complete your journey. | 也给你一个完成你旅程的机会 |
[11:20] | Heavy Raider’s docked at the aft airlock. | 重型突袭机在船尾减压舱对接了 |
[11:21] | The animal part that controls it looks dead. | 生物控制部分看上去已经死了 |
[11:24] | We only found the one Leoben onboard. | 那里面只找到一个李奥本 |
[11:25] | Starbuck is still taking one hell of a chance. | 星芭仍打算孤注一掷 |
[11:28] | If he wanted to kill us, we’d all be dead by now. | 如果他想杀了我们 现在我们都已经死了 |
[11:30] | Just means he wants something else. | 只意味着他还有其他目的 |
[11:48] | LEOBEN: Kara. Thank you for this. | 卡拉 谢谢你这么做 |
[11:53] | We were praying for a miracle. | 我们都在祈祷奇迹发生 |
[11:55] | It wasn’t a miracle. | 这不是什么奇迹 |
[11:57] | It’s like I knew you were out there. | 我像是知道你会在那儿 |
[11:58] | I’m not picking up any gamma emissions, sir. | 没有发现任何γ射线发散 长官 |
[12:00] | Raider’s packing conventional weaponry only. No nukes. | 突袭机只装备了常规武器 没有核弹 |
[12:03] | All right. Keep checking for tracking devices, | 好的 继续检查跟踪装置 |
[12:07] | anything that might give up our position. | 任何可能暴露我们位置的东西 |
[12:11] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry, but the difference between the way | 对不起 你在新卡布里卡时 |
[12:14] | you were on New Caprica and now… | 与现在的变化真是… |
[12:17] | I’m the same person. | 我还是同一个人 |
[12:19] | I have eyes. I can see. | 我有眼睛 我能看见 |
[12:22] | God has taken your hand and purged you of the questions, the doubt. | 神触及你的手并清除你的疑虑 |
[12:26] | Your journey can finally begin, | 你的旅程终于可以开始了 |
[12:28] | but there isn’t much time. | 但时间不多 |
[12:29] | The others, the ones I left behind, they need your help. | 其余的 我抛下的那些 他们需要你的帮助 |
[12:33] | But not as much as you need theirs. | 但并没有你需要他们的帮助那么多 |
[12:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:38] | Your crew, they don’t trust you. | 你的船员 他们不相信你 |
[12:41] | I need you to tell me why I’m here. | 我要你告诉我 我为什么会在这儿 |
[12:43] | Captain, we should move the prisoner. | 船长 我们应该将囚犯带离 |
[12:45] | A blue planet surrounded by clouds. | 一颗云烟缭绕的蓝色星球 |
[12:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[12:49] | Stop! | 停下! |
[12:59] | The Hybrid. | 混合体 |
[13:01] | When she first described it to me, | 当她第一次向我形容… |
[13:04] | how beautiful it was, I cried. | 它有多漂亮时 我哭了 |
[13:07] | You need to go to her, Kara. | 你必须去见她 卡拉 |
[13:10] | The Hybrid, she’ll tell you things, amazing things. | 混合体 她会告诉你很多事情 惊人的事情 |
[13:15] | We’re done here. Get him out of here. | 到此为止吧. 把他带走 |
[13:18] | Wait! Take him to my quarters. | 等等 把他带到我的住处 |
[13:26] | Just do it! | 照做就是了! |
[13:29] | MAN: Let’s go. Come on. | 走 快点 |
[13:58] | It may never make any sense. | 这永远没法理出个所以然来 |
[14:01] | Hangar deck crew tells me you’ve been obsessing over this place, | 机修甲板的船员告诉我 你被这地方迷住了 |
[14:05] | going over the logs, | 仔细检查日志 |
[14:08] | replaying the accident again and again. | 一遍又一遍地回放那个事故 |
[14:12] | Accident. | 事故? |
[14:14] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[14:17] | I spoke to Cottle. | 我跟科特尔谈过了 |
[14:20] | Cally was on moxopan and cosapine, antidepressants. | 凯莉在吃艾西泮和氯氮平 抗抑郁药 |
[14:28] | How did she go from antidepressants to suicide? | 她怎么吃了抗抑郁药还会去自杀? |
[14:32] | Well, she was emotionally disturbed. | 呃 她当时情绪混乱 |
[14:38] | She would’ve left me. | 她不会丢下我 |
[14:41] | She never would’ve left Nicky behind. | 她绝对不会丢下尼克不管 |
[14:44] | So what do you think then? | 那么你认为呢? |
[14:49] | Someone killed her? | 有人杀了她? |
[14:53] | Galen, you have to let it go. | 格伦 你得想开点 |
[14:54] | No, I gotta figure out what happened. | 不 我必须搞清楚发生了什么 |
[15:01] | What if she knew? | 要是她知道了呢? |
[15:05] | How would she have known? | 她怎么会知道? |
[15:07] | Maybe she sensed it. I mean, she was your wife. | 也许她感觉到了 我是说 她是你的老婆 |
[15:11] | You’ve been different since the nebula. | 去过星云以后你就变了 |
[15:16] | Maybe she was afraid of you. | 也许她害怕你 |
[15:19] | Maybe it was God’s will. | 也许这是神的意愿 |
[15:22] | We don’t know why these things happen. | 我们不知道为什么会发生这些事儿 |
[15:25] | But God does. | 但神知道 |
[15:28] | And he has a plan for us. | 他对我们自由安排 |
[15:30] | For whatever reason, her death, our awakening, | 不管因为什么理由 她的死 我们的觉醒 |
[15:34] | you gotta trust that it’s all for the best. | 你必须要相信 这都是出于好意 |
[15:37] | Why are you here? | 你为何来此? |
[15:39] | Because we are in this together. | 因为我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[15:41] | And I am here for you, Galen. | 我是为了你才来的 格伦 |
[15:44] | I know exactly where you are right now. I have been there. | 我完全理解你此刻的感受 我也曾经历过 |
[15:49] | Until Gaius helped me realize that… | 直到盖尤斯帮助我了解到… |
[15:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[15:55] | Whatever has gone before, whatever I have done, it doesn’t matter. | 无论以前失去过什么 不管我做过什么 都不要紧 |
[16:03] | We can still change. | 我们还可以改变 |
[16:08] | You spend way too much time with Baltar. | 你跟波塔尔在一起过分久了 |
[16:25] | SAM: So I guess I missed all the excitement, huh? | 看来我错过了所有的好戏 啊? |
[16:29] | So what’s the deal? This Leoben, has he said anything? | 那么事情怎么样了? 这个李奥本 说了什么没有? |
[16:32] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:33] | Starbuck ordered the guards to wait outside, lose the cuffs. | 星芭命令守卫等在门外 还打开了手铐 |
[16:37] | Said she didn’t want to be disturbed. | 说她不想被打扰 |
[16:41] | Guess I’ll talk to her. | 我想我得和她谈谈 |
[16:42] | Yeah, why don’t you do that? | 对呀 干嘛不去呢? |
[17:02] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey! Get the hell away from her. | 嘿 嘿 嘿! 该死的离她远点 |
[17:04] | Sam, what the hell… Sam, stop it! | 山姆 山姆 停下! |
[17:06] | What is wrong with you, Kara? Stop it! | 你怎么回事 卡拉? 停下! |
[17:09] | SAM: Marines, in here now! I can see why she’s fond of you. | 守卫 快点进来 我明白她为什么青睐你了 |
[17:11] | STARBUCK: Leave him alone. | 你放开他 |
[17:14] | You know what we have to do. | 你知道我们必须这么做 |
[17:17] | Just remember there isn’t much time. | 要记住 时间不多了 |
[17:19] | Get him the frak out of here! | 娘的把他弄出去 |
[17:20] | Cuff him and lock him in storage! | 铐上 关进储藏室! |
[17:25] | What is going on with you? Kara! | 你怎么了 卡拉? |
[17:28] | He can help us. | 他可以帮我们 |
[17:30] | The Cylons, they understand about Earth. | 赛昂听说过地球 |
[17:32] | And you believe him? | 你相信他了? |
[17:34] | After everything he’s done to you? | 在他对你做过的这一切之后? |
[17:36] | Kara, he kept you locked up for months on New Caprica. | 卡拉 他在新卡布里卡关了你好几个月 |
[17:39] | The frakking mind games. | 都是些该死的心理游戏 |
[17:43] | I swear to Gods, this is not a dream. | 我对天发誓 这不是一场梦 |
[17:48] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[18:04] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[18:05] | You and Kara, did you get things worked out? | 卡拉跟你把事儿都解决了吗? |
[18:08] | Because you should. | 该去解决下 |
[18:10] | You weren’t meant to be enemies. | 因为你俩可不该成为仇人 |
[18:13] | No. That’d be you and me. | 不会 不过我俩会 |
[18:17] | What do you want from Kara? | 你想从卡拉那儿得到什么? |
[18:21] | The same thing I’ve always wanted. | 我始终想要的那件事儿 |
[18:24] | For her to understand her destiny. | 让她了解到自己的命运 |
[18:27] | That’s not good enough. | 这理由不够充分 |
[18:28] | LEOBEN: It’s good enough for her. | 对她来说足够了 |
[18:38] | What is the most basic article of faith? | 信念的基本要点是什么? |
[18:43] | That this is not all that we are. | 这并不是我们的全部自我 |
[18:56] | C- Bucks rule. | 卡星海盗队的灵魂 |
[18:59] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么? |
[19:00] | Forward guard, right? | 前锋 是吗? |
[19:02] | I saw a couple of games. You were good. | 我看过几场比赛 你真不错 |
[19:04] | Yet after all the celebrity and acclaim, what were you? | 然而在名望和喝彩之后 你还剩下什么? |
[19:07] | Just another face selling magazines, | 只不过是上上杂志封面 |
[19:09] | another piece of scoreboard trivia. | 时不时破个得分记录什么的 |
[19:10] | You always knew you were destined for more. | 你总是觉得命中注定应该拥有些其他什么 |
[19:14] | You were just waiting for your singular moment of clarity. | 你就这么等待着你那达到透彻的非凡时刻 |
[19:18] | Well, maybe I just found it. | 或许我刚好等到了 |
[19:20] | You kill me, Kara’s dream dies with me. | 你杀了我 卡拉的梦想便随我而去 |
[19:24] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[19:25] | I think you download into another Leoben body and you spew more lies. | 我估计你要是下载到另一个李奥本的身体里会更加地谎话连篇 |
[19:32] | No one’s coming back. | 没人可以复活了 |
[19:37] | We were lured out of resurrection range. | 我们被引到了复活船距离范围之外 |
[19:40] | Ship was attacked. We survived. | 飞船被攻击 我们活下来了 |
[19:42] | The Baseship was damaged. | 母舰受损 |
[19:43] | We were set adrift. | 我们只好弃船 |
[19:47] | What are you talking about? Who attacked you? | 你在说什么 谁攻击了你们? |
[19:53] | War has broken out between the Cylon. | 赛昂之间开战了 |
[19:57] | Battle lines have been drawn | 战线已经划清 |
[19:59] | between those who embrace their nature and those who fear it. | 拥抱本性的一派和对此心怀畏惧的另一派 |
[20:06] | Good. | 好极了 |
[20:09] | You can blow yourselves to hell for all I care. | 你们尽管自相残杀 与我无关 |
[20:10] | That’s one way, that’s one way. There’s another. | 那是一条路 只是其中一条 还有另一条 |
[20:13] | An alliance. | 联盟 |
[20:16] | Allow our paths to converge. | 让我们的轨迹交汇 |
[20:20] | You save us from our savage brothers, | 从我们未开化的同胞手中将我们解救 |
[20:23] | and our old one, the Hybrid, will show Kara the righteous path. | 而我们的前辈 混合体 将为卡拉指引正途 |
[20:29] | And together, they’ll lead us to the promised land. | 共同地 她们将带领我们找到乐土 |
[20:33] | Together, we will find Earth. | 我们将一起找到地球 |
[20:45] | He said his Baseship was attacked, | 他说他的母舰被攻击了 |
[20:47] | that they were ambushed by their own kind. | 他们中了自己人的埋伏 |
[20:50] | So now the Cylons want us to rescue them. That’s novel. | 这么说 现在赛昂反过来向我们讨救兵 闻所未闻 |
[20:54] | Well, he’s proposing an alliance | 他提出要联盟 |
[20:55] | between us and his damaged Baseship. | 把我们和他受损的母舰联合起来 |
[20:59] | How’s that supposed to work? | 那怎么会成呢? |
[21:00] | Yeah, right. Are we supposed to let them | 是啊 我们是不是要让他们骑在我们肩上 |
[21:02] | piggyback on our nav and FTL systems | 用我们的导航和超光速系统 |
[21:03] | and help them jump out of harm’s way? | 帮他们跳到安全地带? |
[21:06] | They’ll join forces with the Fleet. | 他们将会与我们的舰队会师 |
[21:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | If it’s true. | 如果这是真的… |
[21:11] | What the frak? | 该死 |
[21:13] | Are you actually thinking about doing this? | 你真的在考虑这么做? |
[21:15] | XO, listen. | 副长 听着 |
[21:16] | Bringing Leoben on board, that was questionable at best. | 把李奥本带上船 那顶多是欠考虑 |
[21:19] | But jumping back to his Baseship? | 但是要跳跃回他的母舰 |
[21:20] | It’s suicide. | 那是自杀 |
[21:21] | Nothing’s been decided. | 尚未决定 |
[21:23] | And what? You trust Starbuck to make the right decision? | 你能指望星芭做出恰当的决定吗? |
[21:26] | ‘Cause she’s out of control. | 她失去控制了 |
[21:27] | SAM: Well, what are you saying? | 哇噢 你说什么哪? |
[21:29] | We are running on fumes, Anders. | 我们已经是热锅上的蚂蚁了 安德斯 |
[21:31] | In two days, we are gonna be overdue | 还有两天 我们就赶不上… |
[21:33] | for our rendezvous with the Fleet. | 与舰队的定点集合了 |
[21:35] | We gotta do something before she takes us all down with her. | 在她拿我们一起陪葬之前 我们得做点什么了 |
[21:40] | Are you talking mutiny? | 你是说兵变? |
[21:42] | ‘Cause that’s sure what it sounds like. | 听上去像那么回事儿啊 |
[21:46] | You want to tear this ship apart, | 你们要是想这个船队四分五裂 |
[21:47] | then keep riling up the crew making your crazy Starbuck cracks. | 那就继续煽风点火 再造些星芭的疯癫八卦 |
[21:50] | Otherwise, I suggest you both shut the frak up. | 否则 我建议你们俩都乖乖闭嘴 |
[21:53] | Starbuck is leading us into a trap. | 星芭正在将我们带进一个陷阱 |
[21:57] | Cylons are gonna capture the freighter. | 赛昂人会俘获这艘货船 |
[21:58] | They’re gonna have nav data leading straight back to the Fleet. | 他们将得到直接通向舰队位置的航行数据 |
[22:02] | STARBUCK: Then we better keep that from happening. | 那我们最好别让它发生 |
[22:07] | Order the CAP back and lock down the ship. | 下令巡逻小队回航 全船准备 |
[22:09] | As soon as we can work through the jump coordinates | 检查李奥本的袭击机 一旦研究出跳跃坐标 |
[22:11] | from Leoben’s Raider, we go. | 我们就动身 |
[22:14] | It’s a chance to find Earth! | 这是一次寻找到地球的机会! |
[22:18] | I intend to take it. | 我打算抓住这机会 |
[22:34] | Not that I particularly care, | 不是我太敏感 |
[22:35] | but since I haven’t been arrested recently or beaten up, | 不过这段时间来 我都没有被拘捕或者被挫败 |
[22:38] | can I… Can I surmise that the President | 我可以…我是不是可以猜测 |
[22:41] | has not been apprised of my pirate broadcasts? | 总统女士一直没有关注我的私人广播? |
[22:47] | Actually, I told her all about them. | 事实上 我一直都在告诉她这些情况 |
[22:51] | I even suggested she speak to the Admiral. | 我甚至建议她向上将说说这事 |
[23:01] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:03] | I guess you’ll have to do something about that. | 我猜你要对此有所行动了 |
[23:08] | Or not. | 或者不 |
[23:11] | Even Roslin and Adama must realize the movement’s taken on a life of its own. | 要让罗丝琳和阿达玛也意识到 这场运动有它自己的生命力 |
[23:17] | It’s gonna take them more than bashing in a few heads to stop this. | 不是他们稍作打击就可以轻易制止的 |
[23:20] | The truth is you’re not worth another confrontation in the Quorum. | 事实是你不值得法人代表团再做讨论 |
[23:26] | You may be drawing more bodies to your crusade, | 你可能会吸引更多人加入到你的宗教运动中 |
[23:29] | but they’re from the fringes. | 但他们都是边缘人 |
[23:31] | No one of consequence. | 没一个是有影响力的 |
[23:35] | Get some clothes on. They’re waiting for you. | 穿上衣服吧 他们在等你 |
[23:39] | Think we have enough? | 你觉得这些食物够吗? |
[23:41] | It doesn’t matter. They’re not coming to be fed. | 没关系的 他们不是来吃的 |
[23:43] | They’re coming to hear Dr. Baltar’s word | 他们是来听波塔尔博士的演说 |
[23:46] | and learn from it, just like we did. | 从中学习 像我们这样 |
[24:01] | The past is written, | 过去已经成为历史 |
[24:05] | impossible to change. | 不可能再修改 |
[24:10] | Why are so many of us living in the past, | 为什么大部分人仍生活在过去? |
[24:15] | living with the shame of what we have done, | 仍为过去所做的事而羞愧 |
[24:20] | when we could live in awe of what we might do? | 我们其实可以对我们可做的事情心存敬畏 |
[24:25] | What we might do. | 我们可做的事情 |
[24:29] | What will we do? | 我们会如何做呢? |
[24:31] | Spiral endlessly through the heavens | 在通往天堂的路上无尽回旋 |
[24:34] | until humanity itself comes to a close? | 直到人性慢慢消失殆尽? |
[24:41] | Or do we look inward | 还是应该扪心自问 |
[24:45] | and find that strength within? | 寻找到内心的力量? |
[24:47] | Can you believe these people are actually buying into Baltar’s crap? | 你认为这些人都相信波塔尔的鬼话吗? |
[24:53] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[24:55] | I don’t have anything to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[24:57] | Well, then you can listen. Come with me. | 那好 你听着就行 跟我来 |
[25:05] | I’ve been cutting you some slack because of Cally, | 因为凯莉我一直对你很宽容 |
[25:07] | but that’s over. You gotta pull yourself together now. | 但这到此结束 你现在必须振作起来 |
[25:12] | Suck it up. Just like you, huh? | 认了 像你这样 嗯? |
[25:17] | Now what is that supposed to mean? | 你说这话什么意思? |
[25:19] | I hear you’ve been spending some time in the lockup with the Six. | 我听说你经常去禁闭室找6号 |
[25:24] | Remember when this all started? | 记得这一切怎么开始的吗? |
[25:26] | You said nothing would change you from the man you want to be. | 你说无论任何事 都无法阻止你成为你想成为的人 |
[25:28] | Well, how about it, Colonel? | 现在你又怎么说 上校? |
[25:30] | You still the same old Saul Tigh? | 你还是原来那个索尔·泰吗? |
[25:33] | Anything I’ve done I can live with. | 任何我做过的事 我都可以承受 |
[25:37] | Well, that’s the difference between you and me. | 对 这就是你和我的不同之处 |
[25:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:46] | Tory’s got it in her head | 托莉已经坚信… |
[25:47] | that we can be the salvation of the human race. | 我们将是人类的最后救赎 |
[25:50] | All I know is if there is a God, he’s laughing his ass off. | 我只知道 如果真有神灵存在 他早就笑岔气了 |
[26:05] | EVA is almost complete, Captain. | 舱外活动要结束了 船长 |
[26:07] | MATHIAS: Demetrius, Mathias. | 德米特里厄斯 我是马蒂耶斯 |
[26:10] | I’ve finished inspection of the aft section. | 我已经完成了对艉分段的检查 |
[26:12] | She’s a big sucker. | 它真只大肥猪 |
[26:16] | Okay, wrap it up, Sarge. Get back to the nest ASAP. | 好的 专注点中士 尽快干完回巢 |
[26:19] | MATHIAS: Roger that, Athena. | 知道了 雅典娜 |
[26:20] | I was getting bored with the view anyhow. | 反正风景也看腻了 |
[26:26] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[26:31] | Got a leak. | 发现一处泄漏 |
[26:33] | Some kind of gas venting through a crack in the hull. | 某种气体正从船身的一个裂缝排出 |
[26:37] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[26:53] | Mathias, report. | 马蒂耶斯 报告 |
[26:57] | Mathias, report! | 马蒂耶斯 报告! |
[27:34] | MAN 1: He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[27:35] | MAN 2: There he is. | 是他 |
[27:40] | Please. Please don’t clap. | 不要 请不要鼓掌 |
[27:50] | What are you all doing here? | 你们这些人在这干嘛? |
[27:57] | The reason that we are all here | 我们在这里 |
[28:00] | is ’cause the old ways have failed us. | 是因为古老的信仰让我们失望了 |
[28:03] | It doesn’t matter if you’re a believer or a nonbeliever. | 无论你是不是个信徒都没关系 |
[28:07] | It certainly makes no difference to me. | 这对我来说都没有关系 |
[28:11] | You are all welcome. | 欢迎你们来 |
[28:17] | Mr. Tyrol. Mr. Tyrol. | 泰罗尔先生 泰罗尔先生 |
[28:24] | I know that we have had our differences, | 我知道我们曾有过分歧 |
[28:28] | but I am begging you right now to set those aside. | 但现在我请求你 把恩怨抛开 |
[28:34] | Come down here and take my hand. | 下来这里 握住我的手 |
[28:41] | If not for yourself, then for your wife. | 如果不为自己 就当为了你妻子 |
[28:45] | For Cally. | 为了凯莉 |
[28:51] | She would’ve wanted this. | 她会愿意这么做 |
[29:02] | TYROL: Cally wasn’t like me. | 凯莉和我不同 |
[29:05] | She forgave you for New Caprica. | 她原谅你在新卡布里卡的所做所为 |
[29:07] | Even read your bogus manifesto, but not me. | 甚至会去看你假惺惺的宣言 但我不会 |
[29:10] | You may have your sheep fooled. | 你或许可以愚弄你的信徒 |
[29:12] | They may be buying into your message of forgiveness, | 他们也可能相信你的关于宽恕之心的演说 |
[29:15] | but let me tell you, | 但我告诉你 |
[29:17] | there are some sins that even your imaginary God can never forgive. | 有一些罪过 就算是你假想的神也不会宽恕 |
[29:23] | I have not been talking about an imaginary God. | 我没有说到什么假想的神 |
[29:27] | I am asking you to take my hand. | 我只是叫你来握我的手 |
[29:32] | Take my hand, Mr. Tyrol. | 握住我的手 泰罗尔先生 |
[29:35] | For Cally. | 为了凯莉 |
[29:46] | It’s what she would’ve wanted. | 这就是她想要的 |
[29:55] | Get him off! | 快放开他! |
[29:56] | BALTAR: Leave him! Leave him! | 放开他! 放开他! |
[30:06] | You didn’t know her! | 你不了解她! |
[31:15] | I heard an explosion. Are you all right? | 我听到爆炸声 你没事吧? |
[31:19] | What’d you do? Blow the tylium stores? | 你做过什么? 把钛灵气瓶捅漏了? (译者注:Tylium 核燃料) |
[31:22] | That’s the Kara I used to know. | 这才是我认识的卡拉 |
[31:23] | The Raider’s in pieces, you mother-frakker! | 突袭机都给炸得粉碎了 你这王八羔子! |
[31:27] | Sgt. Mathias is dead. | 马蒂耶斯中士被炸死了 |
[31:30] | Not that you give a damn! | 都是拜你所赐! |
[31:34] | You can’t think that I had anything to do with that. | 你不能把这赖到我头上 |
[31:36] | I wasn’t even on the deck. | 我那时心不在焉 |
[31:39] | I was too busy believing you instead of watching out for my crew. | 忙于相信你的话 却没有看好我的队员 |
[31:42] | My ship was under fire. | 我的船受过攻击 |
[31:45] | The reactor could’ve been damaged. | 反应堆很有可能被损坏 |
[31:46] | It was a setup. | 这是个圈套 |
[31:48] | Say it! | 承认吧! |
[31:51] | Hit me. Hit me again. | 揍我 再给我一拳 |
[31:52] | You used me to get close to the ship. | 你利用我来接近这艘船 |
[31:55] | How many times did you kill me on New Caprica? | 你在新卡布里卡杀过我多少次了? |
[31:57] | Don’t stop now. | 别停手啊 |
[31:59] | Frak you. Go on, do it. | 妈的 继续打 |
[32:01] | I won’t come back this time, I promise. | 这次我不会再复活 我保证 |
[32:03] | Resurrection ship’s well out of range. Go on, do it. | 复活船彻底够不着我了 继续 打呀 |
[32:06] | Do it! | 打啊 |
[32:16] | It doesn’t help, does it? | 这于事无补 是不是? |
[32:24] | Nothing feels quite like it did before. | 一切都不再似往昔 |
[32:28] | Does it? | 是不是? |
[32:33] | What are you doing to me? | 你想要我怎么样? |
[32:39] | All of your life, | 在你的一生中 |
[32:44] | you forced back the truth by lashing out at everyone around you. | 你伤害身边的每一个人来逃避现实 |
[32:49] | Anesthetizing yourself with ambrosia and empty affairs. | 用烈酒和虚无的爱恋来麻痹自己 |
[32:53] | But you’ve lost the taste for those petty things. | 但你已经失去了对那些人生细节的感知 |
[32:56] | I’m the same person. | 我还是同样的一个人 |
[32:57] | No. There’s a void, an emptiness that can only be filled | 不 那一种空虚与惆怅 |
[33:00] | by taking the next step on your journey. | 只能通过踏出你人生旅途的下一步而得到填补 |
[33:03] | What happened to me the two months I was missing? | 失踪的两个月里我到底怎么了? |
[33:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | The mandala, the paintings, my mother. | 曼荼罗 那些画 我母亲 |
[33:10] | It had to mean something. | 这些肯定意味着什么 |
[33:11] | You have to make peace with your past. | 你不能再纠结于你的过去 |
[33:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:17] | Because that part of you is gone. | 因为那一部分你已不存在 |
[33:20] | I told you when I first came aboard this ship that you had changed. | 我刚登上这艘船时就告诉过你你已经不同了 |
[33:22] | I look at you now. I don’t see Kara Thrace. | 此刻我看着你 我没有看见卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[33:24] | I see an angel blazing with the light of God, | 我看见一个闪耀着神的光芒的天使 |
[33:29] | an angel eager to lead her people home. | 一个渴望带领她的人民回家的天使 |
[33:36] | This is bad. This is really bad. | 很糟糕 这太糟糕了 |
[33:38] | She can’t explain this one away. | 她这次没法自圆其说了 |
[33:41] | So you think she’s a Cylon now? | 那么现在你认为她是赛昂了? |
[33:44] | Starbuck’s racked up more kills than any pilot in the Fleet. | 星芭儿的杀敌数量比舰队中的任何一个人都多 |
[33:46] | Yeah, Starbuck maybe. | 或许是星芭没错 |
[33:48] | Okay, but who the hell knows who got off that Viper two months ago? | 可谁他妈知道 两个月前从那架蝮蛇机里出来的人是谁? |
[34:08] | I’m not really very good at any of this. | 这个我实在不怎么在行 |
[34:12] | We’ve all come to remember Sgt. Erin Mathias, | 我们齐聚于此 悼念艾尔·马蒂耶斯中士 |
[34:16] | to grieve for our loss, to honor her. | 哀悼我们的这一损失 并向她致敬 |
[34:21] | Mathias is dead because of me. | 马蒂耶斯因我而死 |
[34:24] | We’ve all heard the words, the prayers, | 我们都听到刚才的话 那些祈祷 |
[34:26] | but I don’t know what any of it means anymore. | 但我不知道那些都有什么意义 |
[34:29] | We want to believe that she died for something. | 我们想要相信她死的有意义 |
[34:33] | But in this war, people die and it is just stupid. | 但这场战争 有人死去 死得愚蠢至极 |
[34:37] | It’s an accident. There’s no nobility to it. | 这是一事故 没什么崇高的 |
[34:39] | There’s nothing we can grab onto | 也没有什么东西能… |
[34:41] | that’s gonna make it any easier. They’re just gone. | 让我们心里好受一些 他们就这么没了! |
[34:46] | I have to live with that. | 我必须忍受这些痛 |
[34:53] | You know, I know that this has been a difficult mission | 知道吗 我明白这是一次艰难的任务 |
[34:57] | and maybe I haven’t… | 而且或许我没有… |
[35:16] | Captain, we’ve downloaded the rendezvous coordinates to the FTL. | 船长 我们已经把集合点的坐标下载到了超光速引擎 |
[35:20] | We’re ready to jump back to the Fleet on your order. | 随时待命准备跳跃回舰队 |
[35:25] | We’re not going back to the Fleet. | 我们不回舰队 |
[35:28] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么? |
[35:29] | We came here to complete a mission, | 我们来这里是为了完成这个任务 |
[35:30] | and that Baseship has something to do with it. I know it. | 那艘基地之星与任务有关系 我知道 |
[35:33] | No. | 不 |
[35:34] | Capt. Agathon. Lock down the ship. Prepare to jump. | 安格森上尉 全船注意 准备跳跃 |
[35:43] | No. You know what? Frak her and frak her little pet Cylon, okay? | 不 去她的 去她的宠物小赛昂 妈的 |
[35:46] | Pike! Pike! | 派克! |
[35:47] | The Baseship was never part of the mission. Okay, one of us is dead now. | 那基地之星根本不在任务之中 我们现在已经死了一个了 |
[35:50] | One of us is dead, and if we don’t leave right now | 已经死了一个了 要是我们不马上离开 |
[35:52] | we’re all going to die, all right? | 我们都会死 知道吗? |
[35:54] | Let it go… Just let it go, Pike! | 算了吧 想开点吧 派克 |
[35:56] | Pike, you stand down! | 派克 住手! |
[35:57] | PIKE: If I don’t do anything, we’re all gonna die! | 如果我不做点什么 我们都会死掉 |
[35:59] | Get out of my way. You have your orders, Pike. Now back off! | 别挡着我的路 服从命令 派克 马上退后! |
[36:01] | You better choose which side you’re on, Captain. | 你最好选择一下你站在哪边 上尉 |
[36:03] | Walk away. Walk away, and this doesn’t go any further! | 走开 走开 不要把事情搞大! |
[36:07] | Yeah, you’d be the one to protect that Cylon thing, right? | 你想做赛昂鬼子的保护者 是不是? |
[36:44] | Gaius, I just don’t understand what you’re trying to accomplish. | 盖尤斯 我实在不明白 你想实现什么目标 |
[36:46] | I mean, this man is psychotic. My message is for everyone, | 这个人简直是精神病 我的讯息要传递给所有人 |
[36:48] | especially the ones who don’t want to listen. | 特别是那些不愿倾听的 |
[36:50] | I just don’t think it’s safe. | 我只是觉得这样不安全 |
[36:51] | Five minutes, that’s all. | 五分钟 就这么多 |
[37:00] | Mr. Tyrol. | 泰罗尔先生 |
[37:03] | JEANNE: Gaius, I really don’t think… | 盖尤斯 我真的觉得… |
[37:04] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好担心的 |
[37:06] | Be careful. | 你小心点 |
[37:23] | Look, Chief, I… | 嗨 军士长 我… |
[37:30] | I’m here to ask for your forgiveness about my presumption earlier. | 我来这里是希望你能原谅我之前的假定 |
[37:36] | You were right, you know. | 你是对的 你知道 |
[37:40] | I hardly knew your wife. | 我几乎不了解你的妻子 |
[37:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:50] | Would you mind if I just… | 你不介意我就… |
[38:04] | I know it’s hard | 我知道有时候… |
[38:07] | to make sense of things sometimes. | 很难将事情搞清楚 |
[38:11] | In my own life… | 在我自己的生活中 |
[38:15] | In my own life, I joined the Fleet as a scientist, as a skeptic, | 我是以科学家的身份加入舰队的 作为一个无神论者 |
[38:18] | as supposedly a man of reason. | 按理说应是一个理性的人 |
[38:24] | Only to have fate turn that all on its head. | 不料竟然天意弄人 将我彻底转变 |
[38:29] | But I understand now that there is a purpose to it. | 但我现在明白这些都是有意的 |
[38:33] | We change. | 我们改变 |
[38:35] | We evolve. | 我们发展 |
[38:39] | Maybe we even learn something along the way. | 甚至 或许一路上教训不断 |
[38:53] | I have committed | 我犯下了 |
[38:58] | unconscionable crimes, | 天理难容的罪行 |
[39:02] | and I have been offered one last chance at redemption, | 而我得到了这最后一次救赎的机会 |
[39:08] | because I chose to accept my fate, not fight it anymore. | 因为我选择接受命运的安排 不再抵抗它 |
[39:26] | I’m so sorry for your loss, Chief. | 对于她的逝去我感到很遗憾 军士长 |
[39:31] | She was a very beautiful woman, your wife. | 她是个很漂亮的女人 你的妻子 |
[39:33] | I’m also told quite spiritual. | 我也听说她相当的坚强 |
[39:36] | You know, I don’t expect you to believe me, | 请明白 我不期望着你会相信我 |
[39:41] | but I would’ve very much have liked to know her better. | 但是 我是多么希望之前能更多了解她 |
[40:05] | BALTAR: Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:15] | GAETA: Action stations, action stations. | 全体注意 全体注意 |
[40:17] | Set condition one throughout the ship. | 全船一级戒备 这不是演习 |
[40:20] | Are you really gonna do this? | 你真的打算这么做吗? |
[40:25] | I don’t have any choice. | 我没有其他的选择 |
[40:29] | Yes, you do. | 不 你有 |
[40:39] | FTL’s spooled, Captain. | 超光速引擎准备好了 船长 |
[40:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:43] | Set the clock. | 准备倒数 |
[40:46] | Captain. | 船长 |
[40:48] | Captain, I’m asking you to reconsider. | 船长 我恳求你再次考虑 |
[40:51] | There’s not enough time. | 现在没时间了 |
[40:53] | We don’t go now, we lose our shot. | 如果不现在去 我们就会失去目标 |
[40:56] | GAETA: That’s assuming we believe the Cylon. | 这样做 是假定可以信任赛昂人 |
[40:57] | That’s assuming we believe that Leoben’s coordinates are right. | 假定李奥本给的坐标是正确的 |
[41:00] | We don’t jump into a nest of Baseships or the middle of a star… | 使得我们不会跳跃到基地之星的老巢或者一个恒星的中间… |
[41:02] | Galactica’s standing orders are clear. | 卡拉狄加的议事程序是明确的 |
[41:05] | If we miss the rendezvous, | 如果我们没到指定地点集合 |
[41:06] | Adama will assume we’re dead or captured. | 阿达玛就会假定我们已经死了或被俘虏 |
[41:08] | They will leave us. | 他们就会放弃我们 |
[41:09] | No. Not Adama. | 不 阿达玛不会的 |
[41:11] | Listen to me, we can jump back to Galactica. | 听我说 我们可以跳跃回到卡拉狄加 |
[41:14] | Okay, if the Admiral’s for it, we can re-supply, | 好吧 如果上将同意的话 我们可以再补给 |
[41:16] | send out an armed patrol. | 派出武装巡逻队 |
[41:19] | Do not do this, Helo. | 别这么做 西洛 |
[41:31] | I can’t allow you to risk the lives of this ship’s crew. | 我不能让你拿船上队员的生命来冒险 |
[41:34] | When the Admiral put me in command, | 上将任命我全权指挥的时候 |
[41:35] | he told me to trust my instincts, | 他告诉我要相信自己的直觉 |
[41:37] | find the next marker, see if it checks out, | 找到下一个标记 看看它是否正确 |
[41:39] | lead the people from the Fleet home. | 把舰队上的人带回家 |
[41:43] | That is what I intend to do. | 这正是我打算做的 |
[41:44] | Now, prepare to jump! | 现在 准备跳跃! |
[41:50] | I’m sorry, sir, but I cannot obey that order. | 很抱歉 长官 我不能服从这个命令 |
[42:01] | Then you are relieved, Captain. | 那么你被解职了 上尉 |
[42:17] | Mr. Gaeta, you are now the new XO. | 盖塔先生 现在你是新的副长 |
[42:22] | Prepare to jump on my mark. | 听我的口令准备跳跃 |
[42:26] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[42:28] | Okay, everybody needs to think about what they’re doing here. | 听着 认真考虑考虑 你们现在在干什么? |
[42:32] | They have thought about it, Sam. | 他们已经考虑过了 山姆 |
[42:42] | They all have. | 他们全都考虑过了 |
[42:44] | It’s a mutiny. | 这是一次兵变 |
[42:48] | Capt. Thrace, as XO of the Demetrius, | 瑟瑞丝船长 我作为德米特里厄斯的副长 |
[42:52] | and acting under Article 10 of the Colonial Military Code, | 根据殖民地军事约定第十款所示 |
[42:58] | I’m hereby relieving you of command. | 我解除你的指挥权 |