时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | ROSLIN: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:25] | Madam President, are you taking chamalla again? | 总统女士 您又服用卡马拉了? |
[00:28] | I am taking chamalla again because my cancer has returned. | 我再次服用卡马拉的原因 是因为我的癌症复发了 |
[00:33] | STARBUCK: I remember a flashing triple star, | 我记得一颗闪烁的三合星 |
[00:36] | a giant gas planet with rings, and a comet. | 一颗带有多个光环的巨大气状行星 还有一颗彗星 |
[00:41] | What’s the latest, Felix? | 有什么最新消息 菲里克斯? |
[00:42] | She’s reversing course, returning to sector seven. | 她说调转航向返回七区 |
[00:45] | That is the tenth course correction. | 已经是第十次改变航向了 |
[00:47] | Frak me. | 见鬼 |
[00:50] | They’re going to attack. Alert the others. | 他们想要攻击 通知其余的 |
[00:53] | We need to jump now. | 我们必须马上跳跃 |
[00:56] | CAVIL: Just remember, they started it. | 要记住 是他们挑起的 |
[00:59] | But we’re killing them. We are truly killing them. | 可我们正在杀害他们 我们真真正正地在杀害他们 |
[01:04] | Dradis contact. I’ve got visual. Cylon Heavy Raider. | 雷达发现目标 发现目标 赛昂重型突袭机 |
[01:07] | LEOBEN: Kara, I’m alone. This is not an attack. I knew I’d find you. | 卡拉 就我一个 这不是袭击 就知道会找到你 |
[01:11] | Leoben. | 李奥本? |
[01:12] | LEOBEN: I’m here for you. | 我为你而来 |
[01:13] | To offer a truce between human and Cylon, | 来提出赛昂与人类之间的停战协议 |
[01:16] | a chance for you to complete your journey. | 也给你一个完成你旅程的机会 |
[01:18] | LEOBEN: The Hybrid. | 混合体 |
[01:20] | You need to go to her, Kara. | 你必须去见她 卡拉 |
[01:23] | She’ll tell you the way to get to Earth. | 她会告诉你通往地球的道路 |
[01:25] | We’re done here. Get him out of here. | 到此为止吧. 把他带走 |
[01:28] | PIKE: This Baseship was never part of the mission. | 那基地之星根本不在任务之中 |
[01:30] | If we don’t leave right now, we are all going to die. | 要是我们不马上离开 我们都会死掉 |
[01:33] | We’re ready to jump back to the Fleet on your order. | 我们随时待命准备跳跃回舰队 |
[01:35] | We’re not going back to the Fleet. | 我们不回舰队 |
[01:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么? |
[01:38] | We came out here to complete a mission, | 我们来这里是为了完成这个任务 |
[01:39] | that Baseship has something to do with it. I know it. | 那艘基地之星与任务有关系 我知道 |
[01:41] | Capt. Thrace, as XO of the Demetrius, | 瑟瑞丝船长 我作为德米特里厄斯的副长 |
[01:44] | I’m hereby relieving you of command. | 我解除你的指挥权 |
[01:56] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[02:00] | I’ll do it myself. | 那我自己来 |
[02:03] | Hey, what the hell are you doing, Karl? | 喂 你们到底要干什么 卡尔? |
[02:05] | Stand down! | 退下去! |
[02:13] | Order the marine guards to the control room. | 命令舰队守卫速到控制室 |
[02:15] | Tell them I’m placing Capt. Thrace under arrest. | 告诉他们我要拘捕瑟瑞丝船长 |
[02:18] | You’re wrong, Helo. You’re so Godsdamn wrong. | 你错了 西洛你太他妈的犯混了 |
[02:21] | Either way, we’re taking Leoben | 不管怎样 我们把李奥本 |
[02:22] | and his proposal back to the Fleet. | 和他的建议带回舰队 |
[02:24] | We’ll let the Admiral sort it out. | 让上将作决断 |
[02:25] | You are throwing away our last chance to find Earth. | 你在放弃我们找到地球的最后机会 |
[02:28] | And you’ll be going back to Galactica as mutineers. | 还将会作为兵变者回到卡拉狄加 |
[02:30] | How do you think that the Admiral’s gonna sort through that? | 你觉得上将会怎么处理这件事? |
[02:32] | That’s up to him. | 那得看他了 |
[02:34] | Mr. Gaeta, reset the FTL for the first jump back to the Fleet. | 盖塔先生 重置超光速引擎 优先跳跃目标为舰队 |
[02:38] | Right away, sir. | 马上去 长官 |
[02:43] | We should just airlock your Cylon ass. | 该把你这赛昂混蛋直接丢进减压舱 |
[02:45] | I am not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂 |
[02:50] | SAM: Gaeta, stop. | 盖塔 停下! |
[02:53] | Gaeta, abort the jump. I said, “Abort the jump. “ | 盖塔 中止跳跃! 我说了 中止跳跃! |
[03:03] | Frak. | 噢 妈的 |
[03:06] | You wanna know who’s in charge? | 想知道谁说了算? |
[03:07] | You wanna know who’s in command? You frakking wanna know? | 谁是指挥官? 你们他妈的知道吗?! |
[03:09] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[03:10] | It’s Capt. Thrace, Gods damn it! Now, you let her go! | 是瑟瑞丝船长 挨千刀的! 马上放开她! |
[03:12] | HELO: Sergeant, stand down. | 中士 退下去 |
[03:14] | Stand down, Sergeant! | 退下去 中士! |
[03:17] | That’s an order. Seelix, stand down. | 这是命令! 希里克丝 退下去! |
[03:19] | Stand down, stand down. | 退下 退下! |
[03:21] | STARBUCK: Med kit. | 医疗箱 |
[03:23] | GAETA: What the frak? ATHENA: Easy. | 搞什么啊? 放松 |
[03:25] | STARBUCK: I need a med kit! | 给我药箱 |
[03:26] | GAETA: Stay away from me! | 别碰我 |
[03:30] | GAETA: Frak! | 妈的! |
[03:34] | What the frak? | 真见鬼! |
[03:37] | All right, blood stopper. This is gonna hurt. | 好了 止血粉. 会比较痛 |
[03:39] | Ready? Go. | 准备 倒 |
[03:41] | GAETA: Get off me, you frakking bitch. | 别碰我 你个臭婊子 |
[03:48] | STARBUCK: Morpha. | 吗啡 |
[04:00] | We need to move him to a bunk. | 我们快把他抬到床上 |
[04:02] | Marines, get over here. | 舰员 过来这边! |
[04:05] | Easy, easy. Careful. | 轻点 轻点 小心点! |
[04:12] | Wait, listen. Kara, that was… | 等等 听我说卡拉 那是个… |
[04:15] | So now what? Gonna give orders at gunpoint? | 现在怎样 要用枪口来下命令? |
[04:18] | You’re right, Helo. | 你是对的 西洛 |
[04:20] | I never should’ve ordered Demetrius to jump to the Baseship. | 我不该下令让德舰跳跃去找基地之星 |
[04:22] | Too many lives to risk on a gut instinct. | 一个鲁莽行为不值得拿这么多生命去冒险 |
[04:25] | So Demetrius goes back to the Fleet? | 那么就让德舰返回舰队 |
[04:27] | Missing a Raptor. | 留下一架猛禽机 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna take Leoben back to the Baseship. See if his story checks out. | 我打算带着李奥本去找母舰 看他有没有说实话 |
[04:32] | Are you insane? The two of you alone? | 你疯了吗? 就你们两个人去? |
[04:34] | She’s not going alone. I’m going with her. | 她不会孤身前往 我和她一起去 |
[04:38] | This is crazy, but I need you. | 这很冒险 但我需要你 |
[04:40] | What? | 什么? |
[04:41] | STARBUCK: I need someone that speaks their language. | 我需要一个懂”赛昂语言”的人 |
[04:43] | If this is a trap, I want to know about it. | 如果这是个陷阱 我想要及时知道 |
[04:47] | Hell, yeah, let the Cylon go. | 该死的 好极了 让赛昂都滚吧! |
[04:50] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[04:52] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[04:55] | No, listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[04:56] | Your Raptor doesn’t have enough fuel to get back to Galactica. | 你的猛禽机没有足够的燃料返回卡拉狄加 |
[04:58] | But the Baseship does. | 但母舰上有 |
[05:00] | We were sent out here by the Admiral to complete a mission. | 我们是被上将派来完成任务的 |
[05:03] | Not for me, but for the people of the Fleet. | 不是为了我 而是为了舰队的人们 |
[05:06] | And if I’m right, the payoff is Earth. | 如果我对了 我们将能找到地球 |
[05:13] | Lt. Constanza, what’s the latest we can leave here | 卡斯丹佐少尉 我们从这里出发 |
[05:16] | and still make the rendezvous with the Fleet? | 并及时与舰队汇合 还有多少剩余时间? |
[05:21] | Window closes 15 hours and seven minutes. | 至多15小时零7分钟 |
[05:24] | And that’s cutting it really damn close. | 而且时间非常紧迫 |
[05:31] | Set the clock to 15 hours and seven minutes and start it. | 设置倒计时15小时零7分钟 开始计时 |
[05:36] | We’ll be waiting here till the clock runs out. | 我们在这里等 直到倒计时完毕 |
[06:31] | ROSLIN: So, I guess just pack up everything that’s here. | 要不我们把这里的所有东西都打包吧 |
[06:34] | Pack up all of these drafts. | 把所有这些草案都打包 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna have plenty of time on my hands over the next couple of days, | 接下来好些天里 我手头有的是时间 |
[06:38] | so pack it up. | 所以都打包走 |
[06:40] | Hey, at least the worst is over. | 听我说 至少最糟糕的阶段已经结束 |
[06:43] | Two more doloxan treatments and you will be over the hump. | 再有两个异环磷酰胺疗程 你就可以渡过难关了 |
[06:46] | And I’m gonna need you | 在那之前 我真就… |
[06:48] | to really keep an eye on things until then. | 需要你帮我看着点儿了 |
[06:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:52] | I’ll make sure our friend from Picon sees the error of his ways. | 我会确保让我们这位来自派亢的朋友 了解到他路线上的错误 |
[06:55] | I’m not just talking about the Quorum, Tory. | 我不光是在说法人团的事 托莉 |
[06:57] | There was a time a few months ago | 几个月前有段时间里 |
[06:59] | when you seemed overwhelmed by | 你好象 |
[07:01] | the stresses and the pressures of this job. | 被这份紧张的工作所压倒 |
[07:04] | But lately, you’ve really stepped up. | 但最近你真的提高了不少 |
[07:06] | And I’m gonna be demanding even more of that from you | 接下来的日子里 |
[07:08] | in the days to come, | 我对你的要求将更加苛刻 |
[07:12] | because I’m not quite sure of what I’m doing right. | 因为我不太肯定哪些事我做对了 |
[07:16] | I’m sort of… | 我有点 |
[07:20] | I’m just gonna need you to keep a keen eye | 我需要你对这张办公桌上处理的 |
[07:23] | on every single thing that comes across this desk. | 每一件事情都能保持敏锐的眼光 |
[07:26] | I appreciate your confidence, Madam President. | 我很感激您的信赖 总统女士 |
[07:28] | Thank you. Let’s go. | 谢谢. 我们走吧 |
[07:43] | Just remember, if this is a trap, you die first. | 给我记住 这要是个陷阱 你第一个死 |
[07:53] | Pre-flight is complete. | 起飞准备完毕 |
[07:56] | I need to know. | 我想要知道 |
[07:57] | Do I need to watch my back with you on this? | 这事需要我在背后盯着你吗? |
[08:00] | No, I said I’d go. You have my word. | 不用 我说过了 我说到做到 |
[08:07] | Be like a homecoming for you. | 你就当是回趟老家 |
[08:09] | The other Eights talk about you all the time. | 其他的八号们一直都谈论着你 |
[08:12] | Keep him the frak away from me. | 让他离我远点儿 |
[08:17] | Barolay, I didn’t ask for volunteers. | 巴萝雷 我没说要志愿者 |
[08:19] | Yeah, you did, I’m back on Galactica. | 不对 你有在卡拉狄加上 |
[08:22] | Look, I don’t give a frak what the rest of them think. | 你瞧 我他妈才不管他们怎么想 |
[08:24] | You’ve been kicking ass since day one. | 说什么你天生反骨 |
[08:26] | You say you can find Earth. I want to be there when you do. | 你说你能找到地球 当你找到时 我想在场 |
[08:49] | You have 14 hours and 40 minutes. | 你们有14小时40分钟 |
[08:53] | Godspeed. Copy that. | 祝你们成功 收到 |
[08:55] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗? |
[08:58] | The anticipation. | 一种期待 |
[09:04] | God’s plan is about to be revealed. | 神的计划即将被揭示 |
[09:06] | You better hope so for your sake. | 为了你的小命 好好求神拜佛吧 |
[09:08] | Three, two, one, jump. | 三 二 一 跳跃 |
[09:15] | SAM: Multiple contacts, all quadrants. | 全区域范围发现多个目标 |
[09:25] | Looks like we found what’s left of them. | 看来我们找到了他们的残骸 |
[09:42] | How you doing, Felix? | 觉得怎么样 菲里克斯? |
[09:45] | Never better. | 棒极了 |
[09:48] | The frakkers won’t give me any more morpha. | 那些混蛋也不给我打多点吗啡 |
[09:51] | Afraid I’ll O. D. or something. | 担心我会用药过量什么的 |
[09:55] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我理解 |
[10:01] | Will you promise me something? | 可以答应我一件事吗? |
[10:04] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[10:08] | Don’t let Cottle take my leg. | 别让科特尔锯了我的腿 |
[10:11] | Hey, you’re gonna be all right. | 嗨 你会好起来的 |
[10:13] | Don’t frak with me, Karl. | 别他妈糊弄我 卡尔 |
[10:19] | I know every minute that we stay here | 我知道我们在这多呆一分钟 |
[10:23] | means it’s more likely that he’s gonna have to. | 就意味着他越可能会这么做 |
[10:28] | Please. Okay? Promise me. | 求你了好吗 答应我 |
[10:32] | Felix, | 菲里克斯 |
[10:34] | you know damn well I won’t leave until the clock runs out. | 你很清楚我们会 一直等到倒计结束才会动身 |
[10:46] | ATHENA: All right, where’s the Baseship? | 好吧 母舰在哪? |
[10:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:49] | If it’s still in one piece, dradis is too cluttered to see it. | 即使它没被炸烂 雷达上也太过混乱 很难找 |
[10:52] | Hey, watch yourselves. | 喂 小心点驾驶 |
[10:53] | We’ve got ordnance popping off all over the place out there. | 到处都有东西炸飞出来 |
[11:04] | Looks like he wasn’t lying about a civil war. | 看来内战的事他没有说谎 |
[11:08] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[11:12] | This is the place. | 就在这地方 |
[11:16] | I can hear it. | 我能听见 |
[11:19] | The unstruck music vibrates in all of us. | 悸动的乐章在我们所有人心中共鸣 |
[11:22] | Few can hear it. Kara’s one of the few. | 少有人能听到 而卡拉是其中之一 |
[11:29] | Got a course for us? | 给我们设条路线 |
[11:34] | STARBUCK: Give me the ship. | 我来驾驶 |
[11:47] | Starbuck, you have any idea where you’re going? | 星芭 你知道我们该往哪走吗? |
[12:02] | The comet. | 那个彗星 |
[12:05] | It’s the ship. | 就是那艘母舰 |
[12:22] | This is what I was meant to see. | 这就是我注定要看到的 |
[12:33] | Incoming, right, two, high! | 来袭 两点方向 密集! |
[12:38] | Break, break, break! | 躲开 躲开 躲开! |
[12:57] | SAM: She’s back. Hey, hey. | 她醒了 嗨 轻点 |
[13:00] | Oh, frak. | 噢 该死 |
[13:03] | Kara. Hey, no, no, no. Take it easy, Kara. | 卡拉 嗨 别起来 别 放松点 卡拉 |
[13:07] | SAM: Everybody made it okay. You’re gonna be fine. | 大家都没事你会好起来的 |
[13:10] | No, don’t touch it. | 别碰那里 |
[13:12] | We need to get her out of here. Get her some air. | 我们得把她扶出去 透口气 |
[13:32] | Get the frak away from me. | 都他妈离我远点! |
[13:35] | They call you Athena now. | 现在他们都叫你雅典娜 |
[13:36] | You even wear their uniform like you’re one of them. | 还穿着他们的制服 好像你是其中一员 |
[13:40] | You were the first to say no. | 你是第一个说不的人 |
[13:43] | No to what? The entire plan. | 对什么说不? 整个计划 |
[13:45] | You joined the humans, you had a child. | 你加入了人类 生了个小孩 |
[13:48] | You showed us that we don’t have to be slaves to our programming. | 由此说明我们不必被程序所奴役 |
[13:53] | We wanted the same thing, but it turned out to be a disaster. | 我们也想和你一样 却发生了这样的灾难 |
[13:56] | The Sixes have made one mistake after another. | 六号们接连不断地犯下错误 |
[14:01] | They have to be stopped before they get the rest of us killed. | 在她们把我们余下的这些 都害死之前 必须加以阻止 |
[14:06] | Ask. | 说吧 |
[14:09] | You could help us. | 你可以帮助我们 |
[14:11] | You want me to lead a mutiny against the Sixes. | 你要我领导叛军对抗六号们? |
[14:14] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[14:16] | You guys make me sick. | 你们真让我恶心 |
[14:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:18] | Because you pick your side and you stick. | 你选择了你的立场 就要坚持 |
[14:21] | You don’t cut and run when things get ugly. | 不能因为情况不利就匆忙逃跑 |
[14:23] | Otherwise you’ll never have anything. | 否则你永远得不到任何东西 |
[14:25] | No love, no family. No life to call your own. | 没有爱 没有家庭 没有你自己的生活 |
[14:29] | Now you guys can either help me | 现在你们要么帮我忙 |
[14:30] | or get the hell out of my way. | 要么别挡我的路 |
[14:39] | BALTAR: ‘Cause he will take your hand, | 因为他会执你的手 |
[14:41] | and guide you to the other side… | 引导你去彼岸 |
[14:48] | NURSE: Are you feeling a little better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[14:49] | WOMAN: Can’t you read a chart? | 你不是看记录的吗? |
[14:51] | I’m not gonna feel better. | 我不会感觉好点的了 |
[14:53] | So take your needles and your thermometers and your catheters | 把你的针筒 体温计 导尿管都给我拿走 |
[14:56] | and stick them where the sun doesn’t shine. | 全都扔到阴暗的旮旯里头 |
[15:00] | BALTAR:… shuffle off this mortal coil, | 脱离这凡人的轮回 |
[15:04] | the undiscovered country. | 未知的国度 |
[15:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:10] | Oh, great. Now the President. | 哦哦 好极了 总统都来了 |
[15:14] | She stuck me three times today. | 她今天给我扎了三针 |
[15:17] | Be thankful she hasn’t put a catheter in you. | 她没给你插一支导尿管 你该知足了 |
[15:22] | BALTAR:… where we will bask in the radiance of God’s love. | 在那里我们将普照在神的光辉中… |
[15:24] | All this just to | 所做的这些 |
[15:28] | keep me alive for a few more days. | 都只是为了让我多活几天而已 |
[15:32] | It’s so pointless. | 毫无意义 |
[15:34] | No, it’s not pointless. | 不 并不是毫无意义 |
[15:38] | And I’m sure it isn’t helping listening to Gaius Baltar. | 但我确信听盖尤斯·波塔尔对你没什么帮助 |
[15:41] | No, no, no, don’t touch that. | 别 别 不要碰它! |
[15:43] | Who the frak do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁啊? |
[15:46] | Leave me alone. | 我不要你管! |
[15:55] | BALTAR: God doesn’t really care how many good deeds we’ve done. | 神并不在意我们所谓的善行 |
[15:59] | This is the mistake that I find that so many of the pious… | 在漫长的过程中我发现了这个错误… |
[16:03] | The Hybrid will want to see you, I know it. | 混合体会想要见你的 我知道的 |
[16:06] | Let’s go, then. | 那就去吧 |
[16:07] | NATALIE: What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:08] | You want to give her access to the central nervous system of this ship? | 你要给她权限访问本船的中枢神经系统? |
[16:11] | I thought we had a deal. | 我以为说好的了呢 |
[16:12] | We discussed this. | 我们讨论过的 |
[16:14] | Kara’s the key to our salvation. | 卡拉是拯救我们的关键所在 |
[16:15] | We agreed on an alliance. | 我们只是同意结盟 |
[16:17] | You want an alliance, I see the Hybrid. | 你想要结盟 那我就要见混合体 |
[16:19] | Leoben claims it can help me find Earth. | 李奥本声称它能帮我找到去地球的路 |
[16:23] | There’s no way around it. | 没有其他的办法了 |
[16:24] | We’ve tried to be patient about your model’s obsession with this woman. | 你的型号对这个女人的迷恋 我们已经尽量忍耐了 |
[16:28] | Playing house with her on New Caprica was one thing, | 和她在新卡布里卡玩过家家就算了 |
[16:30] | but this puts us all in jeopardy. | 但这样会让我们都处于危险中 |
[16:33] | We have their Raptor and their jump drive. We don’t need them. | 我们手里有他们的猛禽机和跳跃引擎 没必要留着他们 |
[16:37] | Frakking toaster… | 该死的烤面包机 |
[16:38] | Barolay, don’t. | 贝萝雷 别 |
[16:40] | You don’t have time to figure out our jump systems without our help. | 没有我们的帮助 你还没等搞清楚猛禽的跳跃系统 |
[16:42] | Not before the other Cylons get back. | 其他的赛昂人就会追到 |
[16:44] | And if we do figure it out in time, | 就算我们能及时搞清楚 |
[16:47] | do we just keep running? | 我们就这样一直逃跑吗? |
[16:48] | How long before we run out of fuel, food, ammunition? | 燃料 食物和弹药能坚持多久? |
[16:51] | How long before Cavil’s forces hunt us down? | 让卡维尔的军队把我们逐渐猎杀殆尽? |
[16:54] | Like it or not, we have to work with the Colonials. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我们都要和殖民地合作 |
[16:56] | That means Kara sees the Hybrid. | 就是说卡拉会去见混合体 |
[17:00] | Or you can kiss your asses goodbye. | 或者你们直接拍拍屁股就走人 |
[17:05] | Looks as if we have no choice. | 看来我们没别的选择 |
[17:09] | But first, we do this. | 但首先 先办这事 |
[17:22] | Okay, we can do this. | 好的 我们可以办 |
[17:24] | We can give their ship jump capability again | 只要将它的引擎与我们的猛禽机的回转同步发生器强制同步 |
[17:26] | by slaving its drives to our Raptor’s spin sync generator. | 我们就可以让这艘船恢复跳跃能力 |
[17:29] | So, just do it. | 就这么办 |
[17:30] | Their Hybrid was damaged in the attack, | 他们的混合体在袭击中受损 |
[17:32] | so we’re gonna have to pull her offline | 所以我们必须将其脱机处理 |
[17:34] | and execute jumps from the Raptor. | 然后由猛禽机执行跳跃 |
[17:36] | NATALIE: Pull the Hybrid offline? Absolutely not. | 将混合体脱机? 绝对不行 |
[17:38] | It’s never been done on an operational ship. | 这从来没有在一艘运行中的船上操作过 |
[17:40] | It would be like blinding her, might even kill her. | 这将让她失去作用 甚至可能会杀死她 |
[17:42] | You know, if we don’t get this done | 如果不在 |
[17:43] | before the other Cylons come back, | 其他赛昂追来之前完成 |
[17:45] | we’re all dead anyway. | 我们惟有死路一条 |
[17:53] | Make it happen, Lieutenant. | 快快弄好 中尉 |
[17:57] | Barolay, yank the connectors from the bus I showed you | 巴萝雷 把我告诉过你的连接器从总线拔出来 |
[17:59] | and strip the cables out of them. | 把其中的电缆剥掉 |
[18:01] | Got it, L.T. | 知道了 中尉 |
[18:03] | And, Six, I’m gonna need some data cabling right away. | 而你 六号 马上去找一些数据同步传输电缆 |
[18:06] | Single mode, 1310. Otherwise you’ll blow our system to shreds. | 1310纳米单模光缆 否则会破坏我们的系统 |
[18:11] | STARBUCK: We started the interface. Take me to this Hybrid. | 开始分工合作了 带我去见混合体 |
[18:15] | Anders, you’re on me. | 安德斯 你跟我一起 |
[18:17] | Might be better if I stay here. | 我想我留在这比较好 |
[18:19] | I know more about the Raptor’s system than they do. | 毕竟我对猛禽的系统懂得比他们多 |
[18:21] | Fine. | 也好 |
[18:41] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你呆头呆脑看什么呢? |
[18:42] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[18:44] | You were on New Caprica. You were part of the resistance. | 当时你是新卡布里卡上的抵抗分子之一 |
[18:48] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[18:50] | Watched me drown, kicking and thrashing | 看着我扑腾着溺死 |
[18:52] | like I was some kind of an insect. | 好象我是只臭虫什么的 |
[18:55] | Well, be happy to put you down again. | 是吗? 很乐意再羞辱你一次 |
[19:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[19:13] | Barolay? | 巴萝雷? |
[19:15] | SAM: Hey, hey, Jean. Hey. Jean. | 嘿 嘿 吉蒽 |
[19:29] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[19:32] | You frakking killed her! | 你他妈的杀了她! |
[19:40] | SAM: You want to know what it feels like to die, huh? | 想知道死亡是什么滋味吗 嗯? |
[19:41] | You’re nothing! You’re a frakking machine! | 你什么都不是! 你这该死的机器! |
[19:43] | Sam, put the gun down now! | 山姆 快把枪放下! |
[19:45] | Sam, stop! | 山姆住手! |
[19:46] | What do you want me to do, Kara? | 你想让我怎么做 卡拉? |
[19:47] | SAM: You want me to forget about Barolay? | 要我就这么忘记巴萝雷吗? |
[19:49] | You want me to forget about New Caprica? | 要我就这么忘记新卡布里卡吗? |
[19:51] | No frakking way! She just killed Barolay! | 妈的没门! 她刚刚杀死了巴萝雷! |
[19:53] | Sam! Put the gun down. | 山姆! 把枪放下 |
[19:56] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[19:57] | SAM: I’m not gonna do it. | 我办不到 |
[20:04] | STARBUCK: Sam. | 山姆 |
[20:06] | Sam, you have no idea what’s at stake here. | 山姆 你要明白当务之急是什么 |
[20:11] | Look at me. Put it down. | 看着我 把枪放下 |
[20:14] | They killed one of us and you’re just ready to let it slide? | 她杀了我们的人 你就这样放过她吗? |
[20:17] | She’s right. You can’t let this go, Kara. | 她是对的 你不能就这么算了 卡拉 |
[20:22] | If you don’t want to do this, I will. | 如果你不想动手 我来 |
[20:25] | Put the gun down, soldier. | 把枪放下 士兵 |
[20:28] | I need to see the Hybrid. | 我必须去见混合体 |
[20:33] | Why, sister? | 为什么 姐妹? |
[20:34] | I just couldn’t let it go. On New Caprica… | 我只是无法释怀 在新卡布里卡上 |
[20:37] | She was the one? | 她就是那个人? |
[20:38] | I never did anything to her. | 我根本没招惹她 |
[20:41] | We were working at the water treatment plant, and she just… | 我们正在研究净水植物 她就这么… |
[20:44] | I know. I remember. | 我知道 我记得 |
[20:46] | After you downloaded, we tried to work through this. | 你下载完毕以后 我们曾试图让它过去 |
[20:48] | How do you work through something like that? | 你怎么可能让那种事成为过去? |
[20:52] | Never forget her expression as I tried to scream. | 永远都忘不了她的表情 我试图喊叫 |
[20:58] | Just slapped tape over my mouth | 可我被捆着掌嘴 |
[21:01] | and threw me in that septic tank. | 然后被扔进了那个化粪池 |
[21:02] | SAM: You shut your frakking mouth. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[21:04] | I still see her face when I try and sleep. | 我尽力想睡一会儿的时候都会看到她的脸 |
[21:08] | We were trying to help these people. | 我们那时是在设法帮助那些人 |
[21:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:12] | I know. I wish there was something I could do. | 我知道 但愿我可以做些什么 |
[21:17] | Then I’m glad it’s you. | 那我很高兴是你来动手 |
[21:47] | Gods damn it! | 挨千刀的! |
[21:53] | No Resurrection ship. You understand? | 没有复活船 你明白吗? |
[21:57] | She’s just as dead as your friend. | 她和你的朋友一样彻底死了 |
[22:03] | Is that enough human justice for you? | 对你们来说 够人性 够公正了吧? |
[22:06] | Blood for blood? | 血债血偿 |
[22:25] | WOMAN: Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[22:29] | I wanted to apologize for before. | 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[22:32] | I have good moments and bad. | 我的状态时好时坏 |
[22:35] | And that was which? | 那么 那算好还是算坏? |
[22:39] | Come in here. I have something for you. | 进来吧 我有些东西给你 |
[22:42] | For me? | 给我? |
[22:43] | Yes, yes, come in. Come in. | 是的 进来 进来 |
[22:47] | Would you get it? It’s in the first drawer. Right here. | 拿一下好吗? 在第一层抽屉 就在这儿 |
[22:50] | That’s it. Yes. | 对 就是这个 |
[22:52] | This is for me? | 这是给我的? |
[22:54] | I hope it’s not too gaudy. | 希望不会太俗气 |
[22:57] | No, this is beautiful. | 不 这很美啊 |
[23:00] | Thank you. That’s beautiful. | 谢谢 真的很美 |
[23:01] | A woman on Aurora makes them. | 曙光女神号上的一个女人做的 |
[23:03] | Leslie Starus. | 叫莱斯莉·斯达尔斯 |
[23:05] | She makes all kinds if you want to check it out. | 她什么花样都做 不知你是否想看看 |
[23:09] | No, I think this one will be just fine. | 不用 我觉得这一条就很好 |
[23:13] | What color are you hoping for? | 你希望要什么颜色的? |
[23:16] | When it grows back in? | (头发)长回来以后? |
[23:19] | Well, | 嗯 我想 |
[23:21] | I was thinking maybe blue. Nice royal blue. | 我想或许要蓝色的吧 纯正的品蓝色 |
[23:25] | Change in pace. | 换换口味 |
[23:32] | My hair used to be… | 唉 以前我的头发 |
[23:35] | Now look at it. Feel it, feel it. | 现在你再看看 摸摸看 |
[23:46] | It’s gonna get a lot worse. | 情况会越来越恶劣 |
[23:49] | Be prepared for that. | 做好心理准备 |
[23:52] | BALTAR:… ’cause he will take our hands, | 因为他会引导我们 |
[23:55] | and guide us to the other side of the river. | 带我们去河的彼岸 |
[24:02] | HYBRID: All these things at once and many more. Not because it wishes harm, | 这一切突然接踵而至 不是因为想要伤害 |
[24:06] | but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly. | 而是因为喜好猛烈的振颤以不断改变 |
[24:10] | Then shall the maidens rejoice at the dance. | 于是纯洁之身沉浸于舞之喜悦 |
[24:13] | Structural integrity of node seven restored. | 7号节点的结构整体性已恢复 |
[24:15] | Repressurizing. | 重新加压 |
[24:18] | The children of the one reborn shall find their own country. | 神的孩子们将复兴 找到他们自己的家园 |
[24:21] | The intruders swarmed like flame. | 入侵者蜂拥而至 如烈焰 |
[24:23] | Like the whirlwind. | 如旋风 |
[24:25] | Hopes soaring to slaughter all their best against our hulls. | 期望翱翔并残杀我等躯壳之行为一帆风顺 |
[24:28] | I’m here. You wanted me here, so… | 我在这儿了 你让我过来… |
[24:30] | Replace internal control accumulators 4 through 19. | 更换4号至19号内控蓄电装置 |
[24:33] | They’ll start going ripe on us pretty soon. | 很快他们将准备好对我们下手 |
[24:36] | Compartmentalize integrity conflicts | 划分完整性 |
[24:37] | with the obligation to provide access. | 与提供通路之职责的冲突 |
[24:40] | FTL sync fault uncorrected. | 超光速引擎同步故障仍未修正 |
[24:43] | No ceremonies are necessary. | 没必要进行任何仪式 |
[24:45] | For what it’s worth, I voted for you in the last election. | 权衡利弊 上一次选举中我投了你 |
[24:49] | And I don’t like how Baltar keeps ragging on you. | 我也不喜欢波塔尔揶揄你的样子 |
[24:53] | But that is not why I listen to him. | 但那不是我听他的节目的原因 |
[24:55] | Why do you listen to him? | 你为什么听他的节目? |
[24:57] | I had an experience that made me rethink all my preconceptions. | 有个经历 让我重新思索我所有的偏见 |
[25:02] | What kind of experience? | 什么样的经历? |
[25:04] | It happened the night after Cottle told me | 那一晚 科特尔告诉我 |
[25:06] | that my cancer had spread to my liver | 癌细胞已经扩散到我的肝脏 |
[25:09] | and I’d never be leaving this place. | 他说我再也走不出这地方了 |
[25:12] | I was on a ferry crossing a river, | 我在一条过河的摆渡船上 |
[25:14] | and as we were approaching the other side, | 正渐渐接近彼岸 |
[25:18] | I saw all these people standing on the bank. | 我看到有些人 站在岸上 |
[25:22] | And we got closer, and I recognized them. | 更近一些时 我认出了他们 |
[25:26] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[25:29] | My sister Kathy, who died when I was 12. | 我妹妹凯西 她在我十二岁时就死了 |
[25:32] | My husband, my girls. | 我的丈夫 我的姑娘们 |
[25:36] | I was scared for a moment. | 我一下子愣住了 |
[25:39] | You know, how is this happening? | 要知道 这怎么可能呢? |
[25:44] | But then I felt it. | 但后来我能感受到这种 |
[25:46] | This presence, | 存在感 |
[25:51] | hovering all around me. | 盘旋在我的周围 |
[25:54] | Warm, loving, and it said, | 温暖地 爱意绵绵地 而且他说 |
[26:00] | “Don’t be scared, Emily. I’m with you. | “别害怕 艾米莉我和你在一起” |
[26:06] | “Hold my hand and we’ll cross over together. “ | “握住我的手 我们一起渡过去” |
[26:10] | But a lot of people in our predicament have dreams like that, Emily. | 但很多有我们这种处境的人 都会做这样的梦 艾米莉 |
[26:13] | No, I was there. | 不 我确实在那儿 |
[26:18] | I felt the cool breeze coming from the water. | 我感觉到来自流水的凉爽气息 |
[26:22] | The spray from the bow. | 船首飞溅的水花 |
[26:27] | Maybe he stumbled onto something. | 或许他在某些事上 是错了 |
[26:29] | You know, he talks about the river | 知道吗 他谈到那条河 |
[26:31] | that separates our world from the next. | 将我们的世界与另一个分隔开 |
[26:34] | That there’s more to this existence | 还有那样的存在 有着更多 |
[26:37] | than we can see with our naked eye. | 我们肉眼无法看到的意义 |
[26:40] | There’s a power that we can’t begin to understand. | 某种我们完全无从知晓的力量 |
[26:51] | HYBRID: Then shall the maidens rejoice at the dance. | 于是纯洁之身沉浸于舞之喜悦 |
[26:54] | Structural integrity of node seven restored. | 7号节点的结构整体性已恢复 |
[26:57] | Repressurizing. | 重新加压 |
[26:59] | The children of the one reborn shall find their own country. | 神的孩子们将复兴 找到他们自己的家园 |
[27:03] | End of line. Reset. | 行终止 重置 |
[27:06] | Track mode monitor malfunction traced. | 航迹模块监控器故障追踪完毕 |
[27:09] | Recharge compressors. | 收缩质再充能 |
[27:10] | Increase the output to 50%. | 增加输出量至百分之五十 |
[27:13] | Assume the relaxation length of photons. | 假定光子弛豫长度 |
[27:16] | Transfers contact is inevitable, leading to information bleed. | 传输接触不可避免 导致信息泄漏 |
[27:20] | FTL sync fault stands uncorrected. | 超光速引擎同步故障仍未修正 |
[27:22] | No ceremonies are necessary. | 没必要进行任何仪式 |
[27:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:25] | Centrifugal force reacts to the rotating frame of reference. | 地心引力与回转参照系相作用 |
[27:28] | The obstinate toy soldier becomes pliant. | 倔强的玩具士兵变得顺从 |
[27:31] | The city devours the land. | 城市吞噬土地 |
[27:32] | You can’t hurry her. | 你不能催促她 |
[27:35] | You have to absorb her words. | 你必须吸收她的词句 |
[27:38] | Allow them to caress your associative mind. | 允许它们触抚你脑中的联想 |
[27:41] | Don’t expect the fate of two great races to be delivered easily. | 不要期望两个伟大种族的命运可以轻易的交汇 |
[27:44] | HYBRID: Assume the relaxation length of photons | 假定采样大气中的 |
[27:46] | in the sample atmosphere is constant. | 光子弛豫长度为常数 |
[27:49] | The intruders swarmed like flame. | 入侵者蜂拥而至 如烈焰 |
[27:51] | Like the whirlwind. | 如旋风 |
[27:52] | Hopes soaring to slaughter all their best against our hulls. | 期望翱翔并残杀我等躯壳之行为一帆风顺 |
[28:23] | HYBRID: All these things at once and many more. Not because it wishes harm, | 这一切突然接踵而至不是因为想要伤害 |
[28:27] | but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly. | 而是因为喜好猛烈的振颤以不断改变 |
[28:31] | ATHENA: Hey, we’re rigged and ready. | 嗨 我们都准备好了 |
[28:33] | It’s time to pull her offline and get out of here | 是时候让她脱机了 |
[28:34] | before we miss the rendezvous. | 在错过集合时间之前赶紧回去 |
[28:36] | Reset. Any luck, Captain? | 重置 运气怎样 上尉? |
[28:39] | Not a frakking thing. | 没他妈一点有用的 |
[28:41] | But you are a spark of God’s fire. | 但你是神之闪耀的一丝火花 |
[28:44] | Core update complete. | 内核修正完毕 |
[28:45] | Frak it! Unplug the damn thing. | 妈的! 拔掉这该死的东西 |
[28:47] | Let’s get the frak out of here. | 我们他妈的离开这儿 |
[28:48] | HYBRID: Threat detection matrix enabled. | 威胁侦测矩阵已激活 |
[28:51] | Dendritic response bypassed. | 迂回树状响应 |
[28:53] | The received dose is altered by the delayed gamma burst. | 所接受剂量因延迟性γ射线脉冲而改变 |
[28:56] | Going active. Execute. | 准备激活执行 |
[28:58] | The children of the one reborn shall find their own country. | 神的孩子们将复兴 找到他们自己的家园 |
[29:02] | End of line. | 行终止 |
[29:09] | Stop! | 停下! |
[29:17] | What the hell happened? | 究竟怎么啦? |
[29:37] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么样? |
[29:40] | Please, I need you. | 求你了 我需要你 |
[29:52] | Thus will it come to pass. | 如此这般发生 |
[29:55] | The dying leader will know the truth of the opera house. | 垂死的领导者将了解到歌剧院的真相 |
[29:58] | The missing three will give you the five | 缺席的三 将给出你五人 |
[30:01] | who have come from the home of the 13th. | 那些来自于第十三之所在的人 |
[30:04] | You are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace. | 你是毁灭的预兆 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[30:07] | You will lead them all to their end. | 你会将他们全都带向终结 |
[30:12] | End of line. | 行终止 |
[30:30] | ROSLIN: But this god that Baltar refers to, it is the Cylon God. | 但波塔尔提及的这个神是赛昂的神 |
[30:36] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 不是吗? |
[30:38] | EMILY: If he’s the one and true God, | 如果他是唯一的真神 |
[30:40] | he belongs to all of us. | 那他就是我们所有生灵的神 |
[30:43] | Otherwise, he’s not much of a God, is he? | 另外 他也称不上是神 不是吗? |
[30:46] | Exactly. He isn’t much of a God, he’s a fantasy. | 确实他称不上是什么神 他是个幻想 |
[30:49] | Laura. And the Lords of Kobol are real? | 噢 劳拉 那么科波众神是真实的? |
[30:54] | Reigning from a metaphysical mountaintop in those silly outfits. | 以那种愚蠢的外表 在形而上的圣坛上统治一切 |
[30:59] | Zeus handing out fates | 宙斯从瓮中派出命运三女神 |
[31:02] | out of an urn like they were lottery tickets. | 好像她们是几张彩票 |
[31:05] | “You’re gonna work on a tylium ship. You’re gonna be an admiral. | “你将要在一艘钛灵精炼船上工作 你将要成为一个上将”” |
[31:08] | “Your family’s gonna be evaporated in an attack on the colonies, | “你的全家将由于殖民地被攻击而集体蒸发” |
[31:12] | “but you’ll survive for three more years | “但你可以再苟活三年” |
[31:15] | “in a moldy compartment on a freighter | “住在一艘飞船腐臭的隔仓里” |
[31:17] | “till your body starts to eat itself up alive. “ | “直到你的身体开始逐渐耗尽” |
[31:22] | Those are the Gods that you worship? | 那些就是你所崇拜的众神? |
[31:24] | Capricious, vindictive. | 反复无常 报复心强 |
[31:28] | But they’re not meant to be taken literally. | 那也没有必要一杆子打倒 |
[31:32] | They’re metaphors, Emily. | 他们只是些暗喻 艾米莉 |
[31:34] | I don’t need metaphors. | 我不需要什么暗喻 |
[31:37] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[31:40] | You’re like my mother. She wasn’t satisfied with metaphors either. | 你像我母亲 她也不满意什么暗喻 |
[31:43] | She was convinced that Aphrodite herself | 她确信阿芙罗狄蒂 |
[31:45] | was gonna swoop her away when she died, | 会在她死前亲自来接她离去 |
[31:47] | and she believed it. | 她坚信如此 |
[31:48] | Even after the doloxan and the radiation failed to stop her cancer. | 即使在异环磷酰胺化疗和放疗都未能击败她体内的癌细胞之后 |
[31:54] | She was a teacher. She was a… | 她是个教师 她是个… |
[31:57] | She was something to behold in… | 噢 她一出现在教室里 |
[32:01] | At the head of a classroom, and her students… | 便光彩夺目 她的学生们 |
[32:08] | Her students loved her. They… | 她的学生们都爱她 |
[32:11] | They’d walk through fire for her. | 他们愿为她赴汤蹈火 |
[32:12] | And then you see this woman who | 然后 你看到这个似乎… |
[32:17] | seemed so | 永远都那么… |
[32:21] | eternal, she | 精力旺盛的女人 她… |
[32:26] | withered away, and I find myself | 枯萎了 而我发现自己 |
[32:29] | having to change her diaper because she couldn’t even… | 不得不为她换尿布 因为她甚至不能 |
[32:36] | And at the moment she died, | 在她死去的那一刻 |
[32:37] | there was no gleaming fields of Elysium stretched out before her. | 在她面前 没有闪耀而广阔的极乐世界向她招手 |
[32:41] | There was this dark | 有的只是黑暗的 |
[32:46] | black abyss. | 黑洞洞的深渊 |
[32:52] | And she was just terrified. | 她那样地恐惧 |
[32:55] | She was so scared. | 她如此害怕 |
[32:59] | I’m sorry. | 失态了 |
[33:04] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[33:11] | Laura, you were terrified. | 劳拉 是你 恐惧了 |
[33:16] | You saw only darkness. | 是你 只看到黑暗 |
[33:19] | You can’t possibly know what your mother experienced. | 你不可能知道你母亲经历过什么 |
[33:25] | You’re still searching. | 你还在寻找 |
[33:31] | Doc Cottle! Doc! | 科特尔医生! |
[33:34] | ROSLIN: Do something. | 做点什么! |
[33:35] | Nurse, get me some morpha quickly. | 护士 马上给我一些吗啡 |
[33:40] | ROSLIN: It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:44] | It’s all right. | 会好的 |
[33:55] | All we can do for her now is try to make her comfortable. | 眼下我们能为她做的就只有尽量让她舒服点 |
[34:02] | That’s all? | 就这些? |
[34:03] | I’m sorry, that’s it. | 我很抱歉 只此而已 |
[34:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:30] | It’s as if she doesn’t even see us anymore. | 好像她再也见不到我们似的 |
[34:32] | She’s looking past us. | 她的眼神穿过我们 |
[34:34] | I’ve seen that look many times, | 那种眼神 我见过很多次 |
[34:37] | but never in the eyes of a Cylon. | 但从来没有在一个赛昂眼中见过 |
[34:39] | Athena, you were right. | 雅典娜 你是对的 |
[34:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[35:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:22] | I’m with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[35:55] | SAM: She will lead us to the end. | 她将带领我们走向终结 |
[35:56] | We will now know the truth of the opera house. | 如今我们将知晓歌剧院的真相 |
[35:59] | The home of the 13th. | 第十三之所在 |
[36:01] | STARBUCK: What? | 什么? |
[36:03] | NATALIE: The Hybrid said, “The missing three | 混合体说:”缺席的三号 |
[36:05] | “will give you the five who’ve come from the home of the 13th. “ | 将给予你五人 那些来自于第十三之所在的人” |
[36:09] | The home of the 13th tribe of humans. | 人类第十三部落的所在 |
[36:13] | And the five is your final five Cylon models. | 而那五人是你们赛昂的终极五人模型 |
[36:19] | If they’ve come from the home of the Thirteenth Tribe, | 如果他们来自第十三部落的所在 |
[36:21] | then they must know the way back. | 那他们必定知道回去的路 |
[36:23] | They know how to get to Earth. | 他们知道如何去地球 |
[36:27] | And the missing three is the model you boxed | 缺席的三号就是因为看过五人的面孔 |
[36:29] | for looking at the faces of the five. | 而被你们关闭的那个模型 |
[36:30] | D’Anna. | 狄安娜 |
[36:34] | She can recognize them. | 她能认得出他们 |
[36:38] | Let’s go. Demetrius is waiting for us. | 我们走 德米特里厄斯号在等着我们 |
[37:15] | EMILY: We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[37:56] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[38:03] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[38:12] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[38:28] | BALTAR:… your heart to him and you no longer need to fear the unknown. | 你不必再惧怕未知的事物 |
[38:35] | Because he will take your hand | 因为他会执你的手 |
[38:39] | and guide you to the other side of the river. | 带你去向河的彼岸 |
[38:43] | What river am I talking about? | 我说的是什么河? |
[38:47] | I’m talking about the river that separates this world from the next. | 我说的是 将这个世界与另一个分隔开的那条河 |
[38:52] | There is more to reality than the things that we can touch, taste, | 比我们可以触摸 品味 |
[38:59] | or even see with our naked eyes. | 甚至用肉眼能够看到的事物更真实 |
[39:03] | There is another realm. | 那是另外一个国度 |
[39:11] | All hands to jump stations. | 全体船员就位 |
[39:13] | Prepare to jump the ship. | 准备跳跃 |
[39:14] | All hands to jump stations. Prepare to jump the ship. | 全体船员就位 准备跳跃 |
[39:32] | Come on. | 快回来 |
[39:43] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[39:50] | Sublight. | 亚光速引擎 |
[39:52] | Go. | 就绪 |
[39:54] | Helm. Go. | -舵 -就绪 |
[39:55] | Nav. Go. | -导航系统 -就绪 |
[39:57] | Tactical. WOMAN: Go. | -战术准备 -就绪 |
[39:58] | Jump solution checks. Nav is go. | 跳跃方案检验完毕 导航系统就绪 |
[40:06] | FTL. | 超光速引擎 |
[40:07] | Drive’s spun up 100% and stable, go. | 提升至全功率 保持稳定 就绪 |
[40:24] | The board is green. | 倒计时结束了 |
[40:30] | She’s gone or they’d be back by now. | 她死了 不然他们现在就该回来了 |
[40:35] | Execute jump in five, four, three… | 执行跳跃倒计时 五 四 三… |
[40:45] | HOTDOG: Dradis contact. Cylon Baseship. It’s right on top of us. | 雷达发现目标! 赛昂母舰在我们正上方 |
[40:48] | Hold the count. Hold the count. | 暂缓计数! 暂缓计数! |
[40:50] | SEELIX: Baseship is squawking colonial I. D. | 母舰正发出殖民地识别信号 |
[40:53] | I’ve got a comm signal, but it’s really weak. | 我收到一个通讯信号 但非常微弱 |
[40:55] | Speakers! | 扩音器! |
[40:58] | ATHENA: Demetrius, Athena. Demetrius, Athena. | 德米特里厄斯号 我是雅典娜 |
[41:04] | Gods, it’s good to hear your voice. | 天哪 听到你的声音真好 |
[41:07] | Copy that, Helo. | 收到 西洛 |
[41:09] | The Baseship is ours. | 母舰是我们的了 |
[41:11] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[41:13] | Then let’s go home. | 那么我们回家吧 |
[41:27] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[41:29] | Certainly. Come in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[41:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:32] | Can I get you some water? | 要我给你倒点水吗? |
[41:34] | ROSLIN: Yes. | 好的 |
[41:36] | You really believe that there’s something in this horse manure | 你真的相信波塔尔玩票的这些狗屁里面 |
[41:39] | that Baltar’s peddling? | 有实质性的东西? |
[41:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:45] | Something is happening here, and I don’t really understand it, Bill. | 比尔 正在发生的一些事儿 我无法完全领会 |
[41:50] | You both had the same dream, means… | 你俩做了同一个梦 意味着 |
[41:58] | What? Talk to me. What’s going on? | 怎么? 跟我说说怎么回事? |
[42:07] | Kara comes back from the dead. | 卡拉死而复生 |
[42:10] | I let her go off chasing her vision of Earth. | 我让她离开 去追赶她幻象中的地球 |
[42:15] | She’s overdue. | 她没按时回来 |
[42:18] | Lee turns in his wings. | 李上缴了他的飞行章 |
[42:23] | Helo, Athena, Gaeta, will I ever see those kids again? | 而西洛 雅典娜 盖塔 我究竟能不能再见到那些孩子们? |
[42:34] | Bill, look at me. | 比尔 看着我 |
[42:38] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[42:42] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[42:45] | We’re going to find it. | 我们会找到它的 |
[42:48] | Earth? | 地球? |
[42:50] | Together. | 一起 |
[42:52] | I used to think it was such a pipe dream. | 我曾认为那是白日做梦 |
[42:55] | I used to use it as a carrot for the Fleet. | 我曾用它来安慰整个舰队 |
[42:59] | What made you change? | 什么让你改变了主意? |
[43:03] | You. | 你 |
[43:06] | You made me believe. | 你使我去相信 |