时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | NO. 6: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:25] | I’m giving you a ship. | 我会给你一艘船 |
[00:26] | Now go. | 快去吧 |
[00:28] | Find a way to Earth. | 找到通往地球的道路 |
[00:30] | LEOBEN: Kara, I’m alone. This is not an attack. I knew I’d find you. | 卡拉 就我一个 这不是袭击 我就知道会找到你 |
[00:33] | Leoben? | 李奥本? |
[00:34] | I’m here to offer a truce between human and Cylon, | 我来提出赛昂与人类之间的停战协议 |
[00:38] | and a chance for you to complete your journey. | 也给你一个完成你旅程的机会 |
[00:40] | LEOBEN: The Hybrid. | 混合体 |
[00:41] | You need to go to her, Kara. | 你必须去见她 卡拉 |
[00:44] | She’ll tell you the way to get to Earth. | 她会告诉你通往地球的路 |
[00:46] | We’re done here. Get him out of here. | 到此为止吧 把他带走 |
[00:49] | We’re ready to jump back to the Fleet on your order. | 我们随时待命准备跳跃回舰队 |
[00:51] | We’re not going back to the Fleet. | 我们不回舰队 |
[00:52] | Capt. Thrace, as XO of the Demetrius, | 瑟瑞丝船长 作为德米特里厄斯号的副长 |
[00:55] | I’m hereby relieving you of command. | 我解除你的指挥权 |
[00:57] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[00:59] | SAM: Gaeta, abort the jump! | 盖塔 中止跳跃! |
[01:05] | I’m gonna take Leoben back to the Baseship, | 我打算带着李奥本去找母舰 |
[01:07] | see if his story checks out. | 看他有没有说实话 |
[01:08] | We’ll be waiting here till the clock runs out. | 我们在这里等 直到倒计时完毕 |
[01:10] | ATHENA: Looks like he wasn’t lying about a civil war. | 看来内战的事他没有说谎 |
[01:13] | This is it. The comet. It’s the ship! | 就是这个 那个彗星 就是那艘母舰! |
[01:16] | Thus will it come to pass. | 如此这般发生 |
[01:18] | You are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace. | 你是毁灭的预兆 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[01:20] | You will lead them all to their end. | 你会将他们全都带向终结 |
[01:25] | HOTDOG: Cylon Baseship. | 是赛昂母舰 |
[01:26] | ATHENA: Demetrius, Athena. | 德舰 我是雅典娜 |
[01:28] | The Baseship is ours. | 母舰是我们的了 |
[01:29] | Then let’s go home. | 那么我们回家吧 |
[01:36] | BALTAR ON TAPE: Now I have learned from unimpeachable sources | 目前我从可靠来源得知 |
[01:39] | that President Laura Roslin has for some time now | 劳拉·罗斯林在相当一段时间内 |
[01:42] | been sharing hallucinogenic visions with two Cylons within our Fleet. | 与舰队中的两名赛昂人共享了同一个幻象 |
[01:47] | One Sharon Agathon, sent on the classified Demetrius mission, | 一个是莎伦·阿格森 已经被派去执行德舰的机密任务 |
[01:52] | and the other a Cylon prisoner being held aboard the… | 而另一个是被囚禁在卡舰上的赛昂囚… |
[01:56] | It’s not that easy, Madam President. | 这事儿没那么简单 总统女士 |
[01:58] | No? You should try it sometime. | 是吗? 改天你也可以试试 |
[01:59] | Most of the population has heard that broadcast. | 大多数人都听到了此次广播 |
[02:01] | I would assume that’s the point. | 我想这就是问题所在 |
[02:05] | Look, I take no pleasure in putting this before you. | 你瞧 我也很不情愿拿这事儿来烦你 |
[02:07] | In fact, they practically had to push me through that door. | 事实上 他们几乎是要把我推进这扇门 |
[02:09] | Well, I’m sure you’re quite happy to stay. | 是吗 我确信你很高兴能呆在这儿 |
[02:11] | I can’t put one foot in front of another | 我在屋外头都迈不开步子 |
[02:13] | without someone blocking my path, asking me what the hell is going on! | 总有人挡住我 问我到底发生了什么 |
[02:17] | For the welfare of the Fleet… | 为了这支舰队的福祉… |
[02:19] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:20] | As long as I am in this office, | 只要我还在这个办公室里 |
[02:22] | the welfare of this Fleet is not something you need to worry about. | 这支舰队的福祉都不是你需要担心的问题 |
[02:27] | You owe the people a response. | 你欠大家一个交代 |
[02:30] | I owe the people? | 我欠大家的? |
[02:33] | That’s what I believe. | 我是这么认为的 |
[02:34] | What if suddenly all your beliefs were called into question? | 要是突然间 你对你所相信的东西都产生质疑了呢? |
[02:36] | Madam President… | 总统女士 真假莫辩 |
[02:37] | Up is down. Black is white. | 上下颠倒 黑白不分 |
[02:38] | Scripture is fiction. | 圣典成为笑谈 |
[02:40] | Home is thin air instead of solid ground, et cetera. | 家园已支离破碎 不再是坚实的土地 等等 |
[02:43] | You know, I’m really sorry for everything you’ve had to endure. | 知道吗 对你所要忍受的一切 我真的很遗憾 |
[02:47] | I really am. | 真心实意的 |
[02:48] | But the people, they deserve a response. | 但那些人 得给他们一个交代 |
[02:50] | Do they? | 是吗? |
[02:51] | Is there any truth to this broadcast? | 广播里说的是真是假? |
[02:53] | And what would you do if I told you the truth? | 那我要是告诉你真相 你会怎么做? |
[02:57] | What if it were you instead of me | 要是你换作我 |
[02:58] | and all that’s left of humanity has just been told | 而剩下的所有这些人类刚刚被告知 |
[03:02] | that you are sharing visions with the enemy? | 你同敌人共享了幻象会怎么样呢? |
[03:04] | What would you do, Mr. Adama? | 你会怎么做 阿达玛先生? |
[03:06] | Would you think that the Gods were testing you? | 你是否会认为众神在试炼你? |
[03:09] | So Baltar is telling the truth? | 那么波塔尔说的是真的? |
[03:14] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[03:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:33] | Demetrius reports their sysops will be synced with ours in five minutes. | 德舰报告说他们的系统运转 将在五分钟内与我们的同步 |
[03:38] | When you came knocking with that Raider and asked for our help, | 当你乘那架突袭机前来求援的时候 |
[03:40] | you gave away the future of all the Cylons aboard this ship. | 就已经放弃了这艘船上所有赛昂的未来 |
[03:42] | You know that, right? I gave it to the right person. | 你很清楚 不是吗? 我(将我们的命运)交付给了可靠的人 |
[03:44] | Save it. No guarantees. | 省省吧 我可不保证 |
[03:47] | When we meet up with the Colonial Fleet, | 等我们与殖民地舰队会合 |
[03:48] | I don’t know if they’ll feed you or frak you, all right? | 我可不知道他们会养着你们还是做了你们 明白吗? |
[03:50] | Since you’ve been calling the plays up till now, | 鉴于你们至今还想放手一搏 |
[03:52] | I’m assuming you’re doing the talking. | 我假定你们是想要对话的 |
[03:56] | Good. Gods help us. | 很好 众神保佑我们 |
[04:07] | Sysops of both vessels are synced. We’re as ready as we’re ever gonna be. | 两舰系统运转同步 我们已经完全准备好了 |
[04:11] | Good. Tell the Demetrius to set the board to green. | 好的. 通知德舰准备跳跃 |
[04:14] | Unless both ships jump in together, Galactica will blow us out of the sky. | 除非两艘船一起跳跃出现 不然卡拉狄加会把我们轰上西天 |
[04:28] | ATHENA ON RADIO: Demetrius, Athena. Set your board to green. | 德米特里厄斯号 我是雅典娜 准备跳跃 |
[04:38] | Athena, Demetrius. Starting to green. | 雅典娜 这里是德米特里厄斯号 开始准备 |
[04:40] | Let’s round the Horn, guys. | 吹响号角吧 伙计们 |
[04:42] | Sublight. SEELIX: Go. | 亚光速引擎 就绪 |
[04:44] | HELO: Helm. MAN 1: Go. | 舵 就绪 |
[04:46] | Tactical. MAN 2: Go. | 战术准备 就绪 |
[04:48] | HELO: Nav. Go. | 导航系统 就绪 |
[04:50] | FTL. | 超光速引擎 |
[04:52] | Spun up. Go. | 准备就绪 |
[04:54] | Athena, Demetrius. Board is green. | 雅典娜 这里德米特里厄斯号 准备完毕 |
[05:00] | I was just thinking how beautiful she must be. | 我在想 她肯定非常漂亮 |
[05:04] | Your daughter, Hera. | 你的女儿 赫拉 |
[05:08] | How do you know her name? | 你怎么会知道她的名字? |
[05:09] | We all know her name. | 我们都知道她的名字 |
[05:11] | You were blessed. | 你们被祝福了 |
[05:14] | All right, everyone. Let’s go home. | 好吧 各位 我们回家 |
[05:19] | Demetrius, Athena. Execute jump. | 德米特里厄斯 我是雅典娜 执行跳跃 |
[05:22] | Clock is running. | 开始倒计时 |
[05:24] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[05:28] | seven, six, five, | 七 六 五 |
[05:32] | four, three, two. Jump. | 四 三 二 跳跃 |
[05:43] | SEELIX: Sir, we had a problem with the sync points and the jump coordinates. | 长官 我们的同步指向和跳跃坐标出现问题 |
[05:46] | It’ll take a few minutes to spool up the FTL drive again. | 要花点时间才能重新运转超光速引擎 |
[05:51] | HELO: Gods damn it! | 活见鬼了! |
[05:59] | ADAMA: All hands, battle stations! | 全体注意 战斗状态! |
[06:01] | Set Condition One throughout the Fleet! | 舰队一级戒备! |
[06:03] | TIGH: Launch Alert Five. | 启动五级警报 |
[06:05] | Get me some more frakking birds in the air! | 发射战机! 他妈的越多越好! |
[06:08] | Gun batteries stand by for target bearing! | 主炮台瞄准目标 准备射击! |
[06:18] | Demetrius, Athena. Report. | 德米特里厄斯 我是雅典娜 请回答 |
[06:22] | Demetrius, Athena. Report. | 德米特里厄斯 我是雅典娜 请回答 |
[06:24] | Baseship bearing 333, carom 498 at 15 MSU. | 是母舰 方向333 定位498 在15信道上 |
[06:28] | Frakking thing is sitting right on top of us. | 鬼东西跳到我们正上方了 |
[06:30] | Mr. Hoshi, order the Fleet to make an emergency jump! | 星先生 下令舰队进行紧急跳跃! |
[06:33] | HOSHI: Aye, sir. All Colonial vessels jump immediately | 是 长官 所有殖民地船只 |
[06:35] | to emergency rendezvous coordinates. | 立即跳跃至紧急集合坐标 |
[06:38] | Sir, the President’s shuttle is en route. | 长官 总统的穿梭机还在路上 |
[06:40] | ADAMA: Tell them to land on Landing Bay 1. Checkers green. | 让他们到1号停机坪 准许降落 |
[06:47] | Galactica, Athena. Galactica, Athena. | 卡拉狄加 我是雅典娜 卡拉狄加 我是雅典娜 |
[06:54] | Last jump must’ve cooked the wireless. We’ve got no com. | 刚才的跳跃肯定把无线电烧了 我们无法通信 |
[06:56] | They can’t hear us. Frak. | 他们听不到我们 该死 |
[07:06] | Galactica’s scrambling Vipers. | 卡拉狄加正出动蝮蛇机 |
[07:08] | They’re going to shoot us down. | 他们准备把我们击毁 |
[07:14] | What the frak? | 怎么回事? |
[07:21] | ATHENA: Eight Vipers inbound. Entering firing range. | 八架蝮蛇机来袭 进入射程范围 |
[07:23] | STARBUCK: Where the hell is the Demetrius? | 德米特里厄斯号到底在哪儿呢? |
[07:29] | MAN: Baseship targeted. Weapons free. | 母舰已被锁定 随时准备射击 |
[07:31] | Something isn’t right. | 有些不对劲 |
[07:32] | Gunnery reporting. Firing solution correct. | 重炮部报告 射击预案完毕 |
[07:34] | Main battery standing by to fire on your command. | 主炮台等候命令随时准备射击 |
[07:39] | On my command. Three, two, | 听我命令:三 二 |
[07:43] | one. Weapons hold! | 一 武器暂缓动作! |
[07:57] | DUALLA: Dradis contact! | 雷达发现新目标! |
[07:59] | HELO ON RADIO: Galactica, Demetrius, do not fire. | 卡拉狄加 这里德米特里厄斯号 不要射击 |
[08:01] | Baseship is disarmed and under Colonial command. Officers aboard. | 母舰已解除武装 由殖民地方面控制 船员已登舰 |
[08:06] | Demetrius, Galactica. Authenticate. | 德米特里厄斯 这里是卡拉狄加 鉴别身份 |
[08:10] | Galactica, Demetrius. I authenticate. Bravo, tango, eight. | 卡拉狄加 这里是德米特里厄斯 鉴别如下:BT8 |
[08:14] | Do not fire. Starbuck and Athena have control of the Baseship. | 不要射击 星芭和雅典娜已经控制了母舰 |
[09:19] | MAN: Move! Move! Move! | 快 快 快! |
[09:53] | STARBUCK: Colonel, they’re with me. | 上校 他们是和我一起的 |
[09:57] | They’re with you? | 他们和你一起? |
[10:11] | So which one of them shot Gaeta? | 那么 他们之中是谁枪击了盖塔? |
[10:15] | MAN: Lt. Gaeta, stay with us. | 盖塔中尉 坚持住 |
[10:18] | All right, everybody stand back. | 好了 大家都退后 |
[10:20] | And get a cut down tray in here right now. | 马上拿一套切除工具过来 |
[10:24] | We became divided according to models. | 根据模型划分 我们开始产生分歧 |
[10:27] | The Twos, Eights and Sixes | 2号们 8号们 还有6号们 |
[10:30] | have come to believe that our destiny lies in seeking out the Final Five. | 开始认为我们的命运在于寻找出终极五人 |
[10:35] | The Ones, Fours and Fives violently opposed such action. | 1号们 4号们还有5号们强烈地反对这种行为 |
[10:39] | We know that there are seven different models of Cylons. | 我们知道人形赛昂有7个不同的型号 |
[10:42] | You only mentioned six. | 你只提到了6个 |
[10:44] | The Threes. The D’Annas. | 3号们 狄安娜们 |
[10:46] | They were boxed after the battle on the Algae Planet. | 她们在海藻星球之战以后就被雪藏了 |
[10:48] | Boxed? | 雪藏? |
[10:49] | Her entire line was punitively deactivated, | 她的整个生产线被惩罚性地冻结了 |
[10:52] | her consciousness placed in a boxing facility. | 她的意识被置于一个封闭设备中 |
[10:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:59] | D’Anna saw the faces of the Final Five, which was forbidden. | 狄安娜看见了终极五人的脸 这是被禁止的 |
[11:03] | But if we unbox her, she can reveal their identities to us. | 但如果我们将她解封 她可以向我们揭示他们的真实身份 |
[11:07] | The Final Five have been to Earth. | 终极五人去过地球 |
[11:10] | If we help find them, they can help us get there. | 如果我们帮忙找出他们 他们可以帮我们到达那里 |
[11:15] | NATALIE: Our ship can heal itself. | 我们的船可以自愈 |
[11:16] | But most of our Raiders were destroyed in the ambush. | 但大部分突袭机都在中埋伏的时候被毁了 |
[11:19] | We’re asking for your help here. We can’t do it alone. | 我们来此求援 我们没法单独完成 |
[11:22] | What could possibly motivate us to trust you now? | 现在有什么理由可以让我们相信你们? |
[11:24] | What have you got? | 你们能提供什么? |
[11:27] | The boxing facility resides within the Cylon resurrection hub. | 那个封闭设备位于赛昂复活枢纽的内部 |
[11:33] | This hub controls the functions | 这个枢纽控制着 |
[11:35] | of every Resurrection ship in existence. | 现有的每一个复活船的运行 |
[11:37] | It protects itself by periodically jumping to a new set of coordinates | 它依靠周期性跳跃至新的坐标 |
[11:40] | and then relaying them back to the Baseship. | 然后再与母舰连线来自我保护 |
[11:42] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[11:46] | you asked for a reason to help us. | 你寻求一个帮助我们的理由 |
[11:49] | Vengeance. | 复仇 |
[11:52] | You destroy the hub, Cylons lose their ability to download. | 你摧毁这个枢纽 赛昂们就失去了他们下载复活的能力 |
[11:58] | All of us. | 我们所有的赛昂 |
[12:02] | Why would you be willing to lose your ability to resurrect? | 你为什么愿意失去复活的能力? |
[12:05] | We’re rebels. We can’t go back. | 我们是叛变者 没有回头路可走 |
[12:10] | What matters most to us is being with the Five. | 对我们来说最重要的是找到终极五人 |
[12:14] | D’Anna will be able to identify them. | 狄安娜将能够认出他们 |
[12:18] | We’ll take you to the hub if you help us unbox D’Anna. | 我们能带你们去枢纽 如果你们帮我们为狄安娜解封 |
[12:25] | Give us the coordinates of the hub first. | 先给我们通往枢纽的坐标 |
[12:28] | No, I won’t do that. I said we would take you there. | 不 办不到 我说了我会带你们去那儿 |
[12:31] | Take her out. We’re finished. | 带她出去 没什么可说的 |
[12:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:35] | Is your word good, Admiral? I’ll give you the coordinates. | 你说话算话吗 上将? 我会给你坐标 |
[12:39] | But I want your word. | 但我要你保证 |
[12:40] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[12:45] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[12:47] | Once their identities are revealed and we come back here, | 一旦他们的身份被揭露并且回到这里 |
[12:52] | we’ll be free to leave your Fleet with the Five. | 我们将可以带着五人离开你们的舰队 |
[12:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:59] | They’re here with you. | 他们在这儿 和你们在一起 |
[13:03] | The Final Five are in your Fleet. | 终极五人在你们的舰队里面 |
[13:06] | That’s why our Raiders turned back the attack in the nebula. | 那就是为什么我们的突袭机在星云的那次袭击中撤退了 |
[13:17] | The weapons hold. | 武器暂缓动作 |
[13:19] | How the frak did you see that? | 你到底是怎么料到的? |
[13:22] | To be absolutely honest with you, Bill, I didn’t. | 老老实实告诉你 比尔 我没有 |
[13:28] | What can I say? We got lucky. | 我能说什么呢? 咱运气好 |
[13:35] | Well, let’s get a Raptor up to those coordinates that that Cylon gave us. | 好吧 我们弄架猛禽机去赛昂给我们的那些坐标位置看看 |
[13:41] | Maybe we can get lucky again. | 也许我们还能交好运 |
[13:42] | Sir. | 长官 |
[13:46] | Tigh. | 泰 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:03] | RACETRACK: Lords of Kobol, shield your eyes. | 科波之神 掩住你们的眼睛吧 |
[14:08] | Get it with the gun camera. Hit override. | 从上方掠过 用照相枪拍下来 |
[14:13] | Kind of pretty, isn’t it? | 还挺漂亮的 不是吗? |
[14:16] | Tell it to the Fleet. | 跟舰队说吧 |
[14:39] | No. No. Don’t put me under. Please. | 不 不 别做全麻. 求你了 |
[14:42] | Just… Just numb everything. | 让它失去知觉就行了 |
[14:45] | Felix. Just do it. I… | 菲里克斯 就这么做吧 |
[14:47] | I don’t want to wake up… | 我不想醒来后… |
[14:49] | I don’t want to wake up with my leg gone. | 我不要醒来后才发现腿没了 |
[14:54] | Okay, son. | 好吧 孩子 |
[15:43] | If we go in on our own horse, we won’t last five minutes. | 如果单凭我们自己去 估计坚持不了五分钟 |
[15:46] | But we go in with that Baseship parked out there, | 但我们同那艘母舰一起靠过去的话 |
[15:49] | nobody’s gonna notice us for a while. | 相当一段时间里 都不会被注意到 |
[15:50] | What do we fight with? Their Raiders are frakked. | 我们用什么开打? 他们的突袭机都菜了 |
[15:52] | We don’t use theirs. We use ours. | 我们不用他们的 我们用自己的 |
[15:55] | Take half the Viper wing. | 带上一半的蝮蛇飞行队 |
[15:56] | Half the wing? Yes. | 一半的飞行队? 是的 |
[15:58] | We’ll sneak them in on the rebel Baseship. | 我们把它们藏在叛变的母舰里 |
[16:00] | Hoshi did some calculations from Racetrack’s photos. | 星先生用赛道拍摄的照片做了些计算 |
[16:02] | We take out the FTL and the hub’s stranded. | 我们搞定超光速引擎 那个枢纽就束手就擒了 |
[16:05] | We blow the hub and billions of skin jobs lose their bath privileges. | 我们摧毁那个枢纽 然后 数亿披人皮的失去他们的特享浴缸 |
[16:10] | Imagine. | 想想看 |
[16:12] | Once they’re gone, they can’t come back. | 一旦他们死掉 就没法儿复活 |
[16:15] | Mortal enemies. | 凡人肉身的敌人 |
[16:17] | Before we blow the hub, | 在我们摧毁枢纽之前 |
[16:19] | we need to get a team in to unbox D’Anna. | 我们要派 一个小队进去 将狄安娜解封 |
[16:22] | Well, now, maybe we just don’t. | 嗯 也许我们不必这么做 |
[16:25] | Maybe we just forget the Godsdamn boxing facility. | 也许我们可以不管那该死的封闭设备 |
[16:28] | Lie to the rebels. | 对那些叛变者说谎 |
[16:29] | TIGH: Well, they’re lying to us. | 他们也骗我们 |
[16:32] | The skin jobs said their Raiders won’t fight because the Final Five is here? | 那些披人皮的说他们的突袭机不开打是因为有终极五人在这儿? |
[16:36] | We tangled with those slit-eyed black bastards for three years now, | 我们同那些目光狭隘狼心狗肺的孽种打了快有三年了 |
[16:40] | and they haven’t turned back before. Why now? | 他们以前都没有撤退 为什么现在撤了? |
[16:43] | What if they’re telling the truth? What if the Final Five are here? | 要是他们说的是真的呢? 要是终极五人真的在这儿呢? |
[16:46] | The Five could know the way to Earth. | 五人也许知道去地球的路 |
[16:48] | If they knew, they’re not gonna lead us there | 即使他们知道 也不会带我们去那儿 |
[16:50] | after we’ve just destroyed their resurrection capacity. | 要是我们就这样毁掉了他们的复活能力 |
[16:53] | Maybe they’re different, like the rebels. | 也许他们像那些叛变者一样 有所不同 |
[16:55] | ROSLIN: What if they’re not? | 要是他们并无不同呢? |
[16:56] | What if their sole purpose is to destroy us? | 要是他们的根本目的就是消灭我们呢? |
[16:59] | I say we blow the whole Godsdamn thing to dust, | 依我看 我们就把那该死的鬼东西炸个粉碎 |
[17:02] | lock, stock and barrel, and trust the President’s vision. | 锁上 库存 封存 相信总统的幻象 |
[17:06] | Her scriptures, her way to Earth. | 她的手稿 通往地球的道路 |
[17:09] | Why don’t we split the difference? | 我们为什么不折中一下? |
[17:11] | Unbox D’Anna and find the Five. | 将狄安娜解封 找到那五人 |
[17:13] | Keep the Five till we get to Earth. Turn them over to the rebels. | 关起来直到我们找到地球 再把他们移交给那些叛变者 |
[17:15] | They’ve waited this long. It’ll be on our terms. | 他们都等了那么久了 反正都由我们说了算 |
[17:19] | It’s all pie in the sky, | 这完全是等天上掉馅饼 |
[17:20] | gentlemen, until we know what’s true and what’s not. | 先生们 除非我们搞清楚哪些是真 哪些是假 |
[17:25] | And we put a lid on it. The real plan stays in this room. | 而且我们要把紧口风 真正的计划不能出这个门 |
[17:28] | If the plan gets leaked to the Cylons, all bets are off. | 要是计划走漏到赛昂那里 一切功亏一篑 |
[17:32] | ADAMA: Have someone escort the rebel leader back to her Baseship | 找人护送叛变领导者回她的母舰 |
[17:34] | so she can inform her people they have a deal. | 这样她就可以告知她的人交易已经达成 |
[18:06] | “In 36 hours, the Colonies will unite forces with insurgent rebel Cylons | 36小时之内 殖民地将联合起义叛变的 |
[18:11] | “and their leader | 赛昂以及他们的领导人 |
[18:13] | “in an unprecedented joint military operation | 展开一项空前的军事行动 |
[18:16] | “to destroy the Cylons’ ability to download into | 以破坏赛昂下载能力… |
[18:22] | “blah, blah, blah. “ | 啥啥啥的… |
[18:27] | Why weren’t we consulted? | 为什么没和我们商量一下? |
[18:35] | I’m sorry. I’m in the dark as much as all of you. | 不好意思 我和你们大家一样被蒙在鼓里 |
[18:43] | You know, if they unbox the D’Annas, | 要知道 如果我们将狄安娜们解封 |
[18:45] | at least we’ll find out who the fifth one is. | 至少我们可以找出谁是第五人 |
[18:47] | TIGH: All that’s gonna do is crowd the airlock a little more. | 到头来还是一股脑儿被塞进减压舱 |
[18:50] | Do you think they’re gonna give you a medal when they find out who you are? | 你以为他们发现你是谁以后 会给你发块奖章? |
[18:54] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[18:56] | He sings, you know. | 知道吗 他唱歌 |
[19:00] | What? Gaeta. | 什么? 盖塔 |
[19:03] | Whenever he feels the tingling. Whenever he feels his phantom leg. | 只要他觉得刺痛的时候 只要他感觉到他幻想中的腿 |
[19:07] | Cottle says it helps him get through it. | 科特尔说那样会帮助他挺过去 |
[19:17] | He sings. | 他唱歌 |
[19:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:30] | Morning. | 早 |
[19:35] | What is it about the Galactica that gives you such a glow? | 卡拉狄加上有什么能让你春风满面的? |
[19:38] | I come over here, it’s like I’m going from one dungeon to the next. | 我来到这里 就像从一个地牢转到另一个地牢 |
[19:42] | Oh, I hadn’t noticed. But thank you. | 噢 我没注意到 不过谢谢夸奖 |
[19:44] | You ready? Yes. | 准备好没? 是的 |
[19:46] | I want you to find out who’s behind the shared vision rumors. | 我要你找到是谁在散播关于共同幻觉的谣言 |
[19:50] | Who’s talking to him? | 是谁告诉他的? |
[19:51] | With Baltar? | 告诉波塔尔? |
[19:53] | You’re sleeping with him, right? | 你跟他睡一起 是吧? |
[19:58] | Don’t. | 别 |
[20:02] | I’ve just been informed that you’ve been spotted down there | 我刚刚被告知你经常混在那里 |
[20:04] | enough times to be a charter member of his nymph squad. | 都快成为他的”仙女班”的领班了 |
[20:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | I have come to believe in Baltar’s spiritual message. | 我慢慢开始相信波塔尔的精神指引了 |
[20:25] | I don’t know how or why. It just happened. | 我不知是怎么回事 就成这样了 |
[20:28] | I wish you knew how many times I wanted to tell you. | 希望你知道 很多次我都想告诉你 |
[20:33] | Your friendship and your trust means… | 你的友谊和信任对我来说意味着… |
[20:35] | Frak. | 臭屁 |
[20:39] | Clearly my friendship and trust mean frak. | 很显然我的友谊和信任好像臭屁 |
[20:43] | And I don’t really care if you have to spend the night on your knees praying | 我不管你是要跪着祈祷来度过夜晚 |
[20:46] | or just on your knees. | 还是只是跪着 |
[20:48] | I want a name. I want to know who’s responsible for these lies. | 我要知道名字 我要知道谁该为这些谎言负责 |
[20:58] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[21:01] | Laura, I am so sorry. | 劳拉 我真的非常抱歉 |
[21:04] | You have a job to do. | 你干活去吧 |
[21:22] | The humans are never going to allow us | 人类决不会允许我们 |
[21:23] | to have the Final Five and go our own way. | 带着最终五人而独立行事 |
[21:26] | Are you sure of this? | 你敢肯定吗? |
[21:28] | Not entirely. | 不完全 |
[21:30] | I’d rather be wrong. But we need insurance. | 但愿我错了 但需要保险起见 |
[21:35] | Trust has to begin somewhere. | 相互信任总需要一个开始吧 |
[21:37] | Not with us. It’s our ship. | 我们不能盲目 这是我们的船 |
[21:41] | When we jump, we take control of it with the Centurions. | 跳跃的时候 我们和赛昂武士设法取得控制权 |
[21:46] | We carry out the mission as promised. | 执行应允的计划 |
[21:48] | But when we return, we take hostages. | 但回来的时候 我们挟持人质 |
[21:53] | The humans on this ship stay on this ship until we have the Five. | 除非给我们终极五人 不然这船上的人类一个都不能放 |
[21:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:00] | We’ve changed, but the humans haven’t. | 我们改变了 但人类没有 |
[22:04] | We’ve come too far to risk everything on their trust. | 我们总不能不惜代价 什么都相信他们 |
[22:18] | Alone she sleeps in the shirt of man | *她独自睡去 身着男士衬衣* |
[22:25] | With my three wishes | *我的三个心愿* |
[22:28] | Clutched in her hand | *紧攫在她的手中* |
[22:34] | The first that she be spared the pain | *第一个是让她免于痛苦* |
[22:40] | That comes from a dark and laughing rain | *那来自黑暗可笑的雨中* |
[22:49] | When she finds love | *当她找到真爱* |
[22:53] | May it always stay true | *愿真爱永存* |
[22:55] | ROSLIN: What a way to discover such a beautiful voice, huh? | 竟然这样才发现一副好嗓音 嗯? |
[23:00] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[23:02] | Your Chief of Staff. | 你的总参谋 |
[23:04] | Needs to be horsewhipped. | 得教训一下了 |
[23:06] | If you came down here to kiss my ass to get information, | 如果你来这里是想拍马屁来打听消息 |
[23:08] | save your breath. | 还是省省力气吧 |
[23:11] | The Quorum’s considering a vote of no confidence against you. | 十二法人团正打算着对你投不信任票 |
[23:22] | I won’t compromise the success of this operation | 我不能拿这次行动的胜利做妥协 |
[23:25] | or the safety of this Fleet to indulge | 不能拿舰队的安全来迁就这十二个 |
[23:28] | the neediness of 12 perpetually unhappy representatives. | 永远不会满足的代表 |
[23:33] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:45] | I was with them on the emergency jump. | 我当时和他们一起 呃 紧急跳跃的时候 |
[23:50] | And I saw something in the faces of the delegates. | 我从那些代表的脸上看出了异样 |
[23:53] | It wasn’t the anxiety from waiting. It went beyond that. | 不是等待时的焦虑 远不止这些 |
[23:56] | I was anxious. It was my first time. But they… They… | 我很担心.这是我第一次这样 但他们…他们… |
[24:02] | They were empty. | 他们很空虚 |
[24:04] | The Quorum had given up. | 法人团已经放弃了 |
[24:06] | And then it struck me that | 经过如此多次 |
[24:09] | after going through the same routine so many times, | 一成不变的例行公事后 我突然明白 |
[24:15] | it was the only way that they could cope with the uncertainty. | 这是他们应对不确定问题的唯一方法 |
[24:22] | To presume the worst. | 只能假定到了最坏情况 |
[24:24] | You felt their suffering. | 你感受到了他们的苦楚 |
[24:29] | Now try holding their lives in balance every day. | 所以每天都尽力让他们心理平衡 |
[24:39] | Talk to them. | 跟他们谈谈 |
[24:41] | You don’t have to tell them everything. I know how it works. | 你无需要告诉他们所有事情 我知道怎么做比较好 |
[24:44] | Just talk to the Quorum. | 就只是和法人团谈谈 |
[24:46] | Let them put a face to this joint mission. | 让他们在这次联合行动中也掺和一下 |
[24:49] | Let them hear from the Cylon leader. | 让他们听听赛昂领导人怎么说 |
[24:51] | Anything. | 什么都好 |
[24:53] | Anything to put their fears to rest. | 只要能停止他们的恐惧 |
[25:09] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[25:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[25:15] | No, nothing. Nothing at all. | 哦 没事 什么事都没 |
[25:17] | We’ve been lying here doing nothing. | 我们一直躺在这 什么事都没做 |
[25:19] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:25] | You’ve been lying about the President sharing visions with Cylons. | 你一直在说谎说总统和赛昂人有共同幻觉 |
[25:33] | That happens to be the God’s honest truth. | 对天发誓绝无虚言 |
[25:35] | Sorry. I can’t accept what you’ve done. | 抱歉.我接受不了你的所作所为 |
[25:37] | What… What I’ve done? | 我做了什么? 我做了…? |
[25:39] | What have I… What are… | 我做的… |
[25:46] | Where’s this coming from? | 哪儿来的消息? |
[25:48] | These rumors you’ve started. | 就是你编的那些谣言 |
[25:53] | I’ve seen what they’ve done to her. | 我看到他们都是怎么对付她的了 |
[25:55] | You seriously believe that I’m making all this up? | 你真的以为这些都是我编出来的? |
[25:59] | I am not saying I’m not capable, but why would I? | 不是说我没这个能力 不过为什么我会这么做? |
[26:10] | Six revealed it. | 6号揭露了它 |
[26:14] | Caprica Six revealed them to me through my attorney | 卡布里卡6号向我透露的 通过我的律师 |
[26:19] | in the last days of my trial | 在我被审讯的最后那几天 |
[26:22] | when a guilty verdict was a certainty. | 有罪裁决几乎是已经确定 |
[26:28] | I suppose I could’ve gone public. | 我猜我再不能公开出现了 |
[26:30] | Caused a stir. | 只因为一个骚乱 |
[26:32] | And all this time, you kept quiet. | 而一直以来 你都保持沉默 |
[26:38] | I’m not saying I’m a saint, Tory. I’m many things. | 我没有说我是个圣人 托莉 我也是多重性格 |
[26:44] | But I try not to be spiteful. | 但我尽量不怀恨在心 |
[26:46] | Got no bloodlust to go get her. | 在她面前克制我的杀戮欲 |
[26:49] | But she’s a hypocrite. The lies. | 但她就是那么伪善 谎言.. |
[26:54] | The secret missions. | 秘密任务 |
[26:57] | Co-opting the rhetoric of patriotism to keep everyone in the dark, including you. | 借用爱国心的花言巧语来把所有人蒙在鼓里 包括你 |
[27:03] | That’s rather worrying, isn’t it? | 这真够令人担心的 是不是? |
[27:09] | So I had to speak. | 所以我必须说出来 |
[27:13] | The truth is, no good ever comes from concealing it. | 事实就是 藏着掖着的就不会是什么好事 |
[27:20] | I’ve got a broadcast. | 我得去做会广播了 |
[27:24] | The first that she be spared the pain | *第一个是让她免于痛苦* |
[27:31] | That comes from a dark and laughing rain | *那来自黑暗可笑的雨中* |
[27:42] | When she finds love | *当她找到真爱* |
[27:46] | May it always stay true | *愿真爱永存* |
[27:50] | This I beg for the second wish I made, too | *于是我乞求那第二个心愿亦可实现* |
[28:00] | I didn’t come here to beg or plead or apologize | 我来这里不是来乞求 不是辩护 也不是道歉 |
[28:03] | or to keep my job. | 更不是为了保住我的工作 |
[28:05] | You know me better than that. | 你们知道我还不至于这样 |
[28:07] | And I didn’t come here to curry sympathy by parading my illness in front of you. | 我来这里也不是打算在你们面前宣扬我的疾病而获得同情 |
[28:12] | On the contrary, there are some that probably believe that, | 恰恰相反 这里可能有人会认为 |
[28:15] | along with my cancer drugs, | 连同我的癌症和药物一起 |
[28:17] | I have inoculated myself against compassion. | 我已经对怜悯之心产生了免疫 |
[28:22] | That is a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[28:27] | I am here because I want to tell you face to face | 我来这里是想面对面地告诉你们 |
[28:30] | that I believe in this mission and what it means for our future. | 我相信这次任务以及它对我们的未来意味着什么 |
[28:34] | I’m here to profess my trust in our new allies. | 我在这里要表明我对新联盟的信任 |
[28:39] | I’m here to ask you to listen. | 我来这里是希望你们能倾听 |
[28:43] | I’m here to ask for your support. | 来寻求你们的支持 |
[28:46] | Bring her in. | 带她进来 |
[29:20] | In our civil war, we’ve seen death. | 在内战中 我们看到了死亡 |
[29:26] | We’ve watched our people die. Gone forever. | 目睹我们的同胞死去 永远地离开 |
[29:29] | As terrible as it was beyond the reach of the Resurrection ships, | 要多可怕有多可怕 在复活船的覆盖区域之外 |
[29:34] | something began to change. | 一些事情发生了变化 |
[29:38] | We could feel a sense of time, | 我们能感觉到时间的存在 |
[29:41] | as if each moment held its own significance. | 似乎每一刻 都有它自己的意义 |
[29:47] | We began to realize that for our existence | 我们开始意识到 |
[29:51] | to hold any value, it must end. | 为了让我们的存在有所价值 就必须有尽头 |
[29:55] | To live meaningful lives, | 为了活得有意义 |
[29:57] | we must die and not return. | 我们必须死去不再回来 |
[30:02] | The one human flaw | 人的一生 |
[30:04] | that you spend your lifetimes distressing over… | 过得如此烦恼的这个人性缺点… |
[30:09] | Mortality is the one thing… | 凡人肉身是一种… |
[30:15] | Well, it’s the one thing that makes you whole. | 这是让你完整的一个重要方面 |
[30:20] | I believe it was no accident that we were found by Kara Thrace. | 我相信我们被卡拉·瑟瑞丝所发现 并不是一个意外 |
[30:24] | It was destiny. | 这是命运 |
[30:27] | She asked me to leave my people, and I accepted. | 她叫我离开我的人民 我也接受了 |
[30:31] | No matter what the sacrifice, even if it should mean my death… | 无论要做出什么牺牲 即使意味着我的死亡… |
[30:34] | Thus shall it come to pass. | 如此这般发生 |
[30:35] | The dying leader shall know the truth of the opera house. | 垂死的领导者将了解到歌剧院的真相 |
[30:38] | You are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace. | 你是毁灭的预兆 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[30:47] | Our destiny. | 我们的命运 |
[30:49] | Our future. Begins here. | 我们的未来从这里开始 |
[31:01] | Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak. | 感谢你们给我发言的机会 |
[31:06] | ADAMA: Take her out. | 带她出去 |
[31:13] | But wish no more | *我别无他愿* |
[31:17] | My life you can take | *请以我的性命* |
[31:21] | To have her please | *换得她一丝愉悦* |
[31:24] | Just one day wake | *只求一日守候* |
[31:27] | To have her please | *以换的她一丝愉悦* |
[31:39] | Alone she sleeps in the shirt of man | *她身着男士衬衣独自睡去* |
[31:45] | With my three wishes clutched in her hand | *我的三个心愿紧攫在她的手中* |
[32:01] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[32:11] | Hera. | 赫拉! |
[32:56] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[33:20] | I gotta hand it to you. | 我必须把它交给你 |
[33:22] | If you are a Cylon, that was a great plan. | 如果你是个赛昂 那这可是个大计划 |
[33:26] | Dangle yet another way to Earth. | 另辟通往地球的道路 |
[33:28] | Throw in the hub, the Final Five, | 转而从枢纽着手 终极五人 |
[33:30] | and the real kicker, put the Final Five on the Fleet. | 那幕后的黑手 将终极五人安插在舰队中 |
[33:33] | Even I couldn’t pass that one up. | 即使我也抵挡不住 |
[33:37] | You are having those visions, aren’t you? | 你的确产生那些幻觉 是不是? |
[33:47] | Thus shall it come to pass. | 如此这般发生 |
[33:50] | The dying leader shall know the truth of the opera house. | 垂死的领导者将了解到歌剧院的真相 |
[33:59] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[34:01] | Thus shall it come to pass. | 如此这般发生 |
[34:02] | The opera house. | 那个歌剧院 |
[34:05] | The dying leader shall know the truth of the opera house. | 垂死的领导者将了解到歌剧院的真相 |
[34:11] | Where did… Where did you hear that? Who told you that? | 哪里…你在哪里听到的? 谁告诉你的? |
[34:15] | The Hybrid from the Baseship before they unplugged it. | 在拔电源前 基地之星上的混合体告诉我的 |
[34:19] | The Hybrid. | 混合体 |
[34:21] | How does the Hybrid know what’s in my dream? | 混合体是怎么知道我的梦境的? |
[34:27] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[34:34] | This has got to stop. | 这个必须停止下来 |
[34:37] | These visions. I’ve got to find out about these visions. | 那些幻觉 我要查明这些幻觉的真相 |
[34:41] | I’ve got to know. | 我必须知道 |
[34:48] | Will you help me? | 你会帮助我吗? |
[34:51] | Yes. | 会 |
[34:55] | Find Capt. Agathon. | 去找阿格森上尉 |
[35:03] | When I spoke to the Quorum, I could feel it. | 对法人团发言时 我能感受到它 |
[35:07] | The contempt. | 那种蔑视 |
[35:08] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:10] | They’re not ready to trust us. | 他们不准备相信我们 |
[35:12] | No, I was wrong. | 不 是我错了 |
[35:14] | We’re not ready. We’re deceiving them. | 是我们没准备好 我们在欺骗他们 |
[35:18] | For protection. For necessity. | 安全所需 形势所需 |
[35:20] | Out of suspicion and fear. | 出于猜疑和恐惧 |
[35:24] | Why haven’t the Final Five come forward? | 为什么最终五人没有走出来? |
[35:26] | What if they’re watching, judging us on our actions? | 如果他们在观察我们 暗中判断我们的行动呢? |
[35:30] | We’re about to resort to violence and coercion. | 我们正打算诉诸于武力和高压 |
[35:36] | What if they refuse to come with us? We can’t do this. | 如果说他们拒绝和我们一伙呢? 我们不能这么做 |
[35:41] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:44] | We have to order the Centurions to stand down. | 我们必须命令赛昂武士们退出行动 |
[35:48] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:50] | They’re committed. | 他们已经开始了 |
[35:52] | Then we have to tell the humans the truth. | 那么我们必须把事实告诉人类 |
[35:54] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[35:58] | They’ll never trust us again. | 这样他们将不会再相信我们 |
[36:00] | They already know the coordinates. They’ll just go destroy everything. | 他们已经知道了坐标 他们会去摧毁所有的东西 |
[36:04] | Go. Stall for time. | 去吧 尽量拖延时间 |
[36:07] | Talk to Adama. Tell him anything. | 和阿达玛说说 随便说点什么 |
[36:11] | Anything but the truth. I’ll deal with the Centurions. | 就是别告诉他真相 赛昂武士方面我来处理 |
[36:48] | BALTAR: Of course. | 果然 |
[36:49] | ROSLIN: Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[36:56] | We’re going to settle this now. | 现在这件事必须解决 |
[36:58] | What’s to settle? | 解决什么? |
[37:00] | Your Chief of Staff is incomparably talented. | 你的总参谋足智多谋 无人可敌 |
[37:03] | I’ve been sharing visions with Sharon Agathon and the Six. | 我一直产生与莎伦·阿格森和六号的共有幻觉 |
[37:08] | So I was only speaking the truth. | 那么我是在讲述事实了 |
[37:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:12] | The Hybrid on the Baseship spoke of an opera house and a dying leader. | 基地之星上的混合体提到一座歌剧院和一个垂死的领导人 |
[37:18] | We’re going to talk to the Hybrid. | 我们要去和混合体谈谈 |
[37:21] | And why would you require my presence? | 为什么要求我在场? |
[37:24] | Because you’re in my visions. | 因为你出现在我的幻觉中 |
[37:51] | What are you doing, baby? | 你在干什么呢 宝贝? |
[37:57] | Are you drawing? | 你是在画画吗? |
[38:01] | Can I see what you drew? | 能让我看看你画了什么吗? |
[38:14] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[38:16] | No! No! | 不! |
[38:21] | No! | 不! |
[38:22] | Why? Why? | 为什么?为什么? |
[38:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:29] | Hera? | 赫拉? |
[38:31] | Hera? | 赫拉? |
[38:38] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[38:58] | MAN ON RADIO: Raptor 124, you are cleared for landing… | 猛禽124 准许降落 请停泊于… |
[39:19] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[39:28] | Hera. Hera! | 赫拉 赫拉! |
[39:32] | Have you seen my daughter? | 你看到我女儿了吗? |
[39:33] | No, I haven’t. | 没 没看见 |
[39:34] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[39:37] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[39:54] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[39:58] | Hera! Hera. | 赫拉! 赫拉! |
[40:01] | I can’t find Hera. | 我找不到赫拉 |
[40:06] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[40:51] | Get away from my child. | 离我的孩子远点 |
[40:55] | Get your hands off of my child. | 别碰我的孩子 |
[40:57] | Athena. | 雅典娜 |
[40:58] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[41:01] | Stay away. | 别过来 |
[41:03] | Stand down! | 退下! |
[41:21] | Plug it in. I need to talk to it. | 插上电源 我要和她谈谈 |
[41:27] | Let God’s will be done. | 让神的意愿完满吧 |
[41:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:30] | It’s time to get some answers. | 是时候找到一些答案了 |
[41:39] | Tyrol, will you come in here and take Hera, please? | 泰罗尔 过来这边抱开赫拉 好吗? |
[41:43] | Just do it, Tyrol. | 快照办 泰罗尔 |
[41:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:03] | Is she gone? Yeah. | 她离开了吗? 是 |
[42:23] | You are never gonna take my child. | 你再也不能带走我的孩子了 |
[42:26] | We didn’t come here to. | 我们不是冲着你的孩子来的 |
[42:43] | Jump! | 跳跃! |
[42:48] | GAETA: To have her please | *换得她一丝愉悦* |
[42:52] | Just one day wake | *只求一日守候* |
[42:57] | To have her please | *以换的她一丝愉悦* |
[43:01] | Just one day wake | *只求一日守候* |