时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I don’t know what to make of you and me. | 我不明白是什么造就了你我 |
[00:28] | I’m having trouble accepting this. | 我难以接受这件事 |
[00:31] | We have to push forward, | 我们应该向前推进 |
[00:34] | keep the Fleet together, find Earth. | 聚拢舰队 找到地球 |
[00:38] | 3,600 years ago, | 三千六百年前 |
[00:41] | Pythia wrote about the exile and the rebirth of the human race. | 皮提亚曾经写过人类的流放以及之后的重生 |
[00:45] | And the Lords anointed a leader | 众神将赐予那位领袖以光荣 |
[00:47] | to guide the caravan of the heavens to their new homeland. | 因他指引天国中的旅人们到达了他们新的家园 |
[00:51] | I came back with D’Anna | 我跟狄安娜回来 |
[00:52] | to be with my people. | 和我的人民在一起 |
[00:54] | Because you’re one of the Five. | 因为你是五人之一 |
[00:56] | You’re one of the Final Five. | 你是最后五人之一 |
[00:58] | Turns out there’s another kind of Cylon we didn’t know about, | 他们制造出了另一种赛昂人 我们对此一无所知 |
[01:02] | and I’m one of them. | 而我是其中之一 |
[01:03] | Corporal! Get it out of my sight! | 下士! 把这个东西从我眼前带走! |
[01:06] | Put your hands on your heads and face the Viper. | 把你们手都放在头上 面向蝮蛇机 |
[01:09] | Do it now! | 立刻照做! |
[01:10] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么? |
[01:11] | They’re Cylons. | 他们是赛昂人 |
[01:13] | There’s something different about this Viper, something’s changed. | 这架蝮蛇机中有些蹊跷 有些东西被改动了 |
[01:17] | You gotta find it. | 你要找出来 |
[01:26] | APOLLO: Well, it’s a Colonial emergency locator signal. | 那是殖民地应急定位信号 |
[01:29] | So you’re all in agreement this is the way to Earth? | 所以你们都同意这是通向地球的道路? |
[01:31] | It’s a stretch, but it’s the best explanation we’ve got. | 有待见证 但是这是我们能找到的最好的解释 |
[01:34] | So the question is, where do we go from here? | 那么问题就只有我们从这里怎样前往了? |
[01:37] | We go to Earth together. | 我们一起去地球 |
[01:53] | Earth. | 地球 |
[03:14] | HELO: Admiral. | 上将 |
[03:23] | Our scouts say it’s the same all over the planet. | 我们的侦察机报告说这星球上到处都一样 |
[03:26] | No answers to our hails. No signs of human life. | 没有人回应我们的呼叫 没有人类生存的迹象 |
[03:31] | It’s the same report we got from ours. | 我们报上来的结果也是一样 |
[03:41] | This signal’s pretty weak. | 这个信号非常微弱 |
[03:44] | The emergency locator battery must be running low on juice. | 应急定位仪的电池肯定在低耗电状态下运行 |
[03:48] | It was probably on for a long time. | 它可能已经工作了很长时间 |
[03:59] | Low-level radiation. | 低水平的辐射 |
[04:02] | Definitely in the water and the food chain. | 显然存在于水体和食物链中 |
[04:03] | Better put word out not to eat or drink anything down here. | 放话出去不要吃喝这里的任何东西 |
[04:10] | HELO: Baltar just confirmed it. | 波塔尔刚刚确认过了 |
[04:11] | The planet was nuked about 2,000 years ago. | 这星球在二千年前遭到过核打击 |
[04:14] | Squares with what our teams have been finding all over the planet. | 这和我方在这整个星球的发现是一致的 |
[04:19] | ROSLIN: It’s perfect. | 妙极了 |
[04:21] | We traded one nuked civilization for another. | 我们抛弃一个遭受核打击的文明 换来另一个 |
[04:25] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[05:09] | DUALLA: Just don’t give up. Just don’t give up. | 别就这么放弃 千万别放弃 |
[05:12] | Just don’t fall apart. Just don’t… It’s okay. | 不要崩溃 千万…没…没事的 |
[05:15] | Easy, Dee. Take it easy. | 放松点 小杜 放松 |
[06:14] | Get me out of here. | 让我从这离开 |
[06:19] | WOMAN: Madam President! | 总统女士! |
[06:27] | MAN: Please, we need to know. | 拜托 我们得知道 |
[06:35] | APOLLO: The president will be making a statement in due course! | 总统将在适当的时候发表声明 |
[06:38] | You will find out everything in good time! | 在适当的时机你们会知道一切情况 适当的时候! |
[07:02] | It’s Colonial. | 这是殖民地的 |
[07:05] | It’s standard on all aircraft. | 这是飞行器上的标准部件 |
[07:06] | Part of our inertial nav system. | 是我们的惯性导航系统的一部分 |
[07:11] | 757-NC 757-NC | |
[07:27] | Kara, what is it? What does it mean? | 卡拉 出什么事了? 这是什么意思? |
[07:38] | The number on my ship is 8757-NC. | 我的战机编号是8757-NC |
[07:49] | ATHENA: I’m gonna get her! I’m gonna get her! | 我要抱她! 我来抱她! |
[07:51] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[07:57] | No, stop! | 不 停下! |
[07:59] | (GIGGLES) I’m gonna go under the table! | 我要钻到桌子下去 |
[08:07] | ATHENA: Raptors down! | 猛禽着陆! |
[08:09] | HELO: Appreciate it, Dee. | 万分感激 小杜 |
[08:11] | Oh, you kidding? | 噢 别开玩笑了 |
[08:13] | I look forward to this. I look forward to this. | 哈! 我很期待这个 我期待这个 |
[08:22] | ATHENA: We’ll be back soon, okay? Thanks, Dee. | 我们很快就回来 好吗?谢谢 小杜 |
[08:24] | Bye, baby! Bye. | 再见 宝贝! 再见 |
[08:30] | You have no idea what’s happened, do you, huh? | 你根本不知道发生了什么 不是吗? 啊? |
[08:34] | Today is just another day. | 今天只是平凡的一天 |
[08:46] | Hey, over here! | 喂 看这里! |
[08:51] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[08:54] | What? | 我不知道 |
[09:09] | We found a couple of these scattered among the bones | 我们发现一些这些东西环绕在骨骼周围 |
[09:11] | in sites around the planet. | 遍布全球 都有发现 |
[09:13] | ADAMA: Centurions. | 赛昂武士 |
[09:15] | BOOMER: Similar, but they’re not one of ours. | 类似 但他们不属于我们 |
[09:18] | We’ve never seen this design. | 我们从来没有见过这种设计 |
[09:20] | So the Thirteenth Tribe settled here and created their own Cylons. | 那么第十三个部落定居在此 创造了他们自己的赛昂人 |
[09:25] | And then the machines rose up and killed their masters. | 然后这些机器造反了 并且杀了它们的主人 |
[09:29] | That’s what we thought, until we tested the bones. | 在我们测试这些骨骼之前 那都是我们的猜测 |
[09:32] | 250 skeletons so far. From four different sites on the planet. | 到目前为止有250具骨骼 分别来自全球四个不同的地点 |
[09:37] | Using our protocols… The results are conclusive. | 基于我们的条款… 结果是确凿的 |
[09:40] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思? |
[09:41] | TIGH: They’re not human. | 他们不是人类 |
[09:44] | They’re Cylon. | 他们是赛昂人 |
[09:48] | All of them? | 全部? |
[09:49] | All of them. | 全部 |
[09:57] | The Thirteenth Tribe was Cylon. | 第十三部落是赛昂人 |
[10:06] | The Thirteenth Tribe, a tribe of Cylons, | 第十三部落 赛昂部落 |
[10:10] | came to this planet and called it Earth. | 来到这颗星球上并称它为地球 |
[10:19] | APOLLO: Madam President, what do we do about the Quorum? | 总统女士 法人团那边我们怎么应付? |
[10:26] | You need to talk to them. | 你应该跟他们谈谈 |
[10:28] | We need to tell them something. | 我们应该告诉他们些什么 |
[10:32] | It should come from their president. | 该来自于他们的总统的消息 |
[10:38] | Carry the ball. | 顶住 |
[10:44] | Bill, we need to talk. | 比尔 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:48] | There’s a lot of things I got to explain. | 有很多事情 我都必须解释… |
[11:22] | (BELL TOLLING) | 新鲜的水果 四块一个 |
[11:26] | VENDOR: Fresh fruit here! Strawberries. | 新鲜的水果 来买新鲜的水果了 草莓 |
[11:53] | VENDOR: Fresh fruit here! | 这里有新鲜水果 |
[11:59] | MAN: Can I have some of those tiger lilies? | 有虎皮百合吗? |
[12:03] | VENDOR: Four for one. Fresh fruit! | 四块一个 新鲜水果 |
[12:04] | How many of these are ripe? | 有熟的吗? |
[12:07] | VENDOR: Get your fresh fruit here! | 来这里买新鲜水果吧 |
[12:09] | Strawberries! Fresh pineapple! | 草莓!新鲜菠萝! |
[12:12] | Fresh fruit! | 新鲜的水果! |
[12:21] | If my Viper splattered all over this planet, then who flew it here? | 如果我的蝮蛇机在在这座星球上坠毁了 那是由谁驾驶到这里的? |
[12:25] | And what the hell did I fly back to Galactica? | 而我到底又是如何飞回卡拉狄加的?And what the hell |
[12:28] | Maybe it’s better off not knowing. | 也许不知道的更好 |
[12:30] | You’re always telling me to face the truth and not run from it. | 你总是告诉我要面对现实 不要逃避 |
[12:33] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然改变看法? |
[12:38] | I’ve got a feeling you might not like what you find. | 我预感到…你可能不会喜欢自己所发现的 |
[12:42] | For me or you? | 对于我?还是对于你? |
[12:53] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[12:55] | The Raptor’s ready to take you back to Colonial One. | 猛禽已经准备好带你回殖民地1号了 |
[12:57] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么?What are you doing in here? |
[13:00] | I was just thinking | 我只是在想… |
[13:03] | about all the pilots who sat in those seats. | 曾坐在那些位置上的飞行员们 |
[13:07] | Gave their lives for a dream of a new beginning on Earth. | 为了在地球上重获新生的梦想而牺牲了生命 |
[13:14] | I don’t want their sacrifice to be meaningless. | 我不想让他们的奉献变得毫无意义 |
[13:17] | You’ve got that look again. | 你又是这个表情了 |
[13:20] | What look? | 什么表情? |
[13:22] | The one you had when your father took Galactica back to New Caprica. | 那时你父亲带领卡拉狄加回新卡布里卡 |
[13:26] | We stayed behind on Pegasus with the civilian fleet. | 留下我们在珀伽索斯上 和平民舰队在一起 |
[13:29] | You thought you’d never see him again. | 你以为永远见不到他了 |
[13:31] | That easy to read, huh? | 很容易看出来 是吗? |
[13:33] | Just to me. | 只有我懂 |
[13:39] | There were some good times for us, weren’t there, on Pegasus? | 在珀伽索斯上 我们过的很开心 不是吗? |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:48] | I remember what you told me. | 我记得你对我说过的话 |
[13:51] | We had to keep the human race going. | 我们不能让人类灭亡 |
[13:54] | And you did. | 你做到了 |
[13:56] | No, we did. | 不 是我们做到了 |
[14:00] | I couldn’t have done it without you, Dee. | 没有你 我无法做到 小杜 |
[14:02] | You will this time, too. | 这一次 你也会的 |
[14:05] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[14:08] | I don’t know what the frak I’m gonna tell the Quorum. | 我不知道到底他妈该怎么对法人团说 |
[14:12] | Good news is, real estate prices are low. | 好消息是…地皮价格很低 |
[14:17] | Truth is, there is no happy way to spin this thing. | 事实是 这实在没什么好杜撰的 |
[14:19] | So don’t. Tell them the truth. | 那就不要编 告诉他们事实 |
[14:23] | That’s what people need to hear, and you’re the one they need to hear it from. | 那是人们所需要听到的 而他们只想从你口中听到 |
[14:30] | If anybody can give them a reason to go on, | 如果有什么人能给他们一个继续下去的理由 |
[14:36] | it’s you, Apollo. | 那就是你 阿波罗 |
[15:00] | Would you… | 你能不能… |
[15:04] | I was gonna grab a drink around 1900. | 我打算晚上七点左右去喝一杯 |
[15:09] | Would you join me? | 你能和我一起去吗? |
[15:16] | It’s a date. | 这算约会吗? |
[15:58] | Help me, Gods damn it! | 来帮忙啊 该死的! |
[17:38] | STARBUCK: If you’ve got an explanation for this, now’s the time. | 如果你就此给出解释 那现在正是时候 |
[17:45] | I don’t… I don’t have one. | 我…我解释不了 |
[17:53] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[17:58] | About Earth. | …关于地球 |
[18:01] | Your Hybrid told me something. | 你们的混合体告诉过我 |
[18:07] | Said that I was the harbinger of death. | 说我是死亡的预兆 |
[18:09] | That I would lead us all to our end. | 我会带大家走向灭亡 |
[18:12] | She told you that? | 她告诉你的? |
[18:16] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[18:19] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[18:23] | If that’s me lying there, then what am I? | 如果躺在那儿的是我 那我又是什么? |
[18:27] | What am I? | 我是什么?! |
[18:35] | What am I? | 我是什么?! |
[18:46] | WOMAN: Watch it, don’t move anything. | 看这里 别乱动东西 |
[18:51] | MAN 1: The hills at the perimeter. Hills. | 在边上的小山这里 |
[18:59] | MAN 2: Another one right here, next to it. | 这里还有一个 就在它边上 |
[19:34] | “So let us not talk falsely now | 那就让我们直言不讳 |
[19:40] | “’cause the hour is getting late” | 时间已经所剩无几 |
[20:15] | You remember something? | 你记起什么了吗? |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:24] | I used to live here. | 我曾经生活在这里 |
[20:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:31] | That song that switched us on, | 那首唤醒我们的歌 |
[20:35] | I played it for a woman I loved. | 我曾为我心爱的女人弹奏过 |
[20:39] | TORY: I remember. | 我记得 |
[20:44] | SAM: You do? | 你记得吗? |
[20:47] | You played it for all of us. | 你曾为我们所有人弹奏 |
[20:52] | That was me. | 那个是我 |
[20:55] | We died in a holocaust. | 我们死于一个大屠杀 |
[20:57] | Then why are we still alive? That happened 2,000 years ago. | 那为什么我们还活着? 这是两千年前发生的事了 |
[21:03] | How did we get to the Colonies? | 我们怎么去的殖民地? |
[21:05] | Come to think that we were human? | 怎么会认为自己是人类? |
[21:08] | 2,000 years is a long time to forget. | 两千年长的无法忽视啊 |
[21:32] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们得有动作了 |
[21:33] | Morale’s going down the toilet. | 士气已经跌到谷底 |
[21:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[21:38] | The Pythian Prophecy. | 皮提亚预言 |
[21:46] | Cottle told me that you didn’t show up for your Doloxan treatment. | 科特尔告诉我你没有去做异磷酰胺治疗 |
[21:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:52] | Do you want to tell me why? | 想告诉我为什么吗? |
[21:54] | I didn’t feel like it. | 我不想去 |
[21:57] | You’re gonna reschedule. | 你得再安排一次 |
[22:00] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会了 |
[22:04] | Laura, you need your treatments. | 劳拉 你必须要治疗 |
[22:07] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不需要 |
[22:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[22:14] | You just gonna lie down and quit? | 你想就这样逃避放弃? |
[22:21] | You’re the one who made me believe in this. | 是你让我相信这一切 |
[22:22] | You shouldn’t have listened to me. | 你不该听我的 |
[22:26] | When the Cylons first attacked, | 当赛昂人第一次攻击时 |
[22:29] | you should’ve held your ground and kept fighting. | 你应该坚守阵地 继续战斗 |
[22:33] | Because I was wrong. | 因为我是错的 |
[22:35] | I was wrong about everything. | 我大错特错 |
[22:40] | And all those people who listened, | 而所有那些听信了我的人们 |
[22:43] | and they trusted me, and they followed me, all those people, | 他们相信了我 跟随了我 所有的那些人… |
[22:50] | they’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[22:53] | That’s not… Don’t. | 那不是… 不… |
[22:54] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 住手 |
[23:04] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[23:09] | Just go. | 走开 |
[23:32] | Burn. Burn. | 烧 烧吧 |
[25:06] | DUALLA: Tell me again. | 再说一次嘛 |
[25:08] | Oh, come on. You’ve heard it three times, Dee. | 噢 拜托 你都听了三遍了 小杜 |
[25:09] | I want to remember every word. | 我想记住每一个词 |
[25:11] | All right. I said, | 好吧 额 我说 |
[25:14] | “Ladies and gentlemen, we now have a choice. | “女士们 先生们 现在我们有一个选择” |
[25:17] | “We can either view this as a catastrophe | “我们可以把这个看成一场灾难” |
[25:20] | “or an opportunity.” Opportunity. | “或是是一次机遇” 一次机遇 |
[25:23] | “I, Lee Adama, ex-Acting President, | “我 李·阿达玛 前任代理总统” |
[25:26] | “former Commander of the obliterated Battlestar Pegasus, | “被摧毁的太空堡垒珀伽索斯的前指挥官” |
[25:29] | “Apollo to my friends, I choose the latter. | “人称阿波罗 我选择后者!” |
[25:33] | “We’re no longer enslaved | “我们不再被…” |
[25:34] | “by the ramblings of Pythia.” Of Pythia. | “被皮提亚的胡言乱语所控制” 被皮提亚 |
[25:36] | “No longer pecking at the breadcrumbs | “无需再啄食…” |
[25:38] | “of the Thirteenth Tribe.” Thirteenth Tribe. | “第十三部落的残羹剩饭” 第十三部落 |
[25:40] | “We are now free to go where we want to go | “现在我们可以自由地去我们想去的地方” |
[25:43] | “and be who we want to be.” And be who we want to be. | “做我们想做的自己” 做我们想做的自己 |
[25:48] | I’m so proud. | 我真是骄傲极了 |
[25:52] | I think I managed to stall a full-scale panic, | 我想我成功摆平了一场全局恐慌 |
[25:54] | but I’ve got no idea what to do next. | 但我不知道接下来该怎么做 |
[26:01] | That is the best fun I have had in a long, long time. | 那曾是我最大的乐趣…很长一段时间里都是 |
[26:07] | Thank you for that. | 为此要谢谢你 |
[27:13] | What? You’re glowing. | -咋了? -你红光满面的 |
[27:16] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[27:18] | (GROANS) All I can think of is that waste of a planet. | 我满脑子里想的都是一个荒芜的星球 |
[27:23] | Felix, please. | 哦 菲里克斯 别这样 |
[27:26] | I just want to hang on to this feeling for as long as I can. | 我只是想尽可能久地保留这份感觉 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | Huh. Look at that. | 恩 看看吧 |
[27:39] | Little Ana’s got her smile back. | 小安娜的笑容又回来了 |
[27:42] | Sometimes I don’t even remember that’s me. | 有时候我都想不起来那是我了 |
[27:45] | It’s so long ago. | 那么久之前了 |
[27:47] | She has no frakking idea what’s ahead of her. | 她根本不知道她将面对什么 |
[27:50] | Yeah. None of us do. | 是啊 我们都不知道 |
[28:37] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[28:49] | MAN: I don’t know. | 怎么会这样 |
[28:50] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[28:52] | We need… We need a medic. | 我们要…我们要一个医生 |
[28:53] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[28:56] | We need a medic here! We need a medic! | 我们这儿需要个医生! 我们需要医生! |
[29:02] | Frak. | 见鬼 |
[29:06] | GAETA: Medic! | 医生! |
[29:54] | She kissed me good night 45 minutes ago, | 45分钟前她吻着我道了晚安 |
[29:57] | and there was joy in her eyes. | 眼里…还带着喜悦 |
[30:03] | So tell me, why would she do this? | 那你告诉我她为什么这样做? |
[30:12] | I don’t frakking know. | 我他妈不知道 |
[30:22] | No. | 不要 |
[31:01] | What did you do? | 你做什么呀? |
[31:19] | I let you down. | 我辜负了你 |
[31:29] | I let everybody down. | 我辜负了所有人 |
[31:36] | ADAMA: Give me your side arm. MAN: Sir? | 把你的配枪给我 长官? |
[31:38] | Frakking now! | 他妈的快点! |
[31:41] | Leave it loaded. Yes, sir. | 子弹别卸 是,长官Leave it loaded. |
[32:36] | I think we should have that little heart-to-heart you’ve been pining for. | 我想我们应该稍微交交心 正如你一直渴望的 |
[32:43] | Sit down, Cylon. | 赛昂人 坐下 |
[32:46] | Looks like you’ve got a head start on me, Bill. | 看上去你是准备先发制人了 比尔 |
[32:49] | Looks like you still don’t know when to shut your frakking mouth | 而你看上去仍然不知道何时该闭上你的臭嘴 |
[32:51] | and follow orders. | 好好服从命令 |
[33:07] | Bill, I am so sorry that I didn’t have the guts to tell you | 比尔,我真的很抱歉 我没胆量在我最初发现的时候… |
[33:12] | when I first found out. | 告诉你 |
[33:13] | Frak you! | 去你妈的! |
[33:19] | You got no guts. You’re a frakking machine. | 你没这胆 你就是一该死的机器 |
[33:29] | Is that how it worked? | 是不是那么回事儿? |
[33:31] | They program you to be my friend | 他们给你编程使你成为我的朋友 |
[33:35] | emulate all the qualities I respect? | 模拟一切我所敬佩的品质 |
[33:42] | Tell me jokes, and I’d laugh at them? | 连给我讲笑话…都投我所好 |
[33:47] | Bill, | 比尔… |
[33:50] | I was your friend because I chose to be. I wanted to be. | 我成为你的朋友 是因为我的选择 我的意愿 |
[33:59] | Ellen. | 啊 艾伦 |
[34:02] | Yeah, you know, Ellen was smarter than I gave her credit for. | 知道么 艾伦要比我所想的要聪明得多 |
[34:06] | Don’t go there, Bill. | 别提这茬儿 比尔 |
[34:07] | Smarter than me. | 要比我聪明 |
[34:09] | She knew from the beginning that there was something wrong with you. | 她从一开始就知道你有些不对劲 |
[34:12] | What? That’s why she went around | 什么? 这就是她为什么朝三暮四 |
[34:15] | frakking half the Colonial Fleet. | 睡了半个殖民舰队的人 |
[34:17] | Shut your mouth! | 你给我闭嘴! |
[34:18] | Searching out, trying to find a man | 试图找到一个男人 |
[34:21] | who had real blood in his main vein. | 血管里流着真正血液的真男人 |
[34:25] | Shut your frakking mouth! | 你妈个巴子的给我闭嘴! |
[34:28] | She came on to me once, like a dog in heat. | 有一次她找上我了 像一条急不可待的狗 |
[34:31] | I could smell. I could smell it. | 我能闻到 我能闻得出来 |
[34:34] | She smelled so good. | 她闻起来那么温润如玉 |
[34:37] | Go on, do it. Do it. Do it! | 继续 动手吧 开枪 开枪啊! |
[34:41] | Or I will. Go on, go on. | 不然我自己来 动手 动手啊 |
[34:48] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[34:53] | Go on. | 动手 |
[35:01] | Oh, my Gods. That’s why you came here. | 噢 我的天哪 那就是为什么你要来这儿 |
[35:06] | To do this. | 来找死 |
[35:09] | You haven’t got the frakking guts to do it yourself. | 你他妈没胆儿自己动手 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry, Bill. | 很抱歉 比尔 |
[35:22] | This is one time I can’t help you. | 这一次我帮不了你 |
[35:49] | I think we’ve both had enough. | 我想我们俩都喝够了 |
[36:12] | Did I ever tell you about my summers with my uncle when I was a kid? | 我有没有告诉你过我小时候在我叔叔那儿度过的那些夏天? |
[36:21] | Foxes would attack his henhouse | 狐狸会闯进他的鸡舍 |
[36:27] | all the time. | 回回如此 |
[36:29] | Really pissed him off. | 实在让他很恼火 |
[36:32] | He’d wake me up. | 他会叫醒我 |
[36:34] | We’d go with his hounds at night, up into the hills, looking for the fox. | 我们带上他的猎犬趁夜上山寻找狐狸 |
[36:39] | When the dogs could smell the scent, | 当那些猎犬闻到气味 |
[36:43] | they’d go crazy. | 会发了疯一样 |
[36:46] | The pack would become a team. | 这么一群组成了团队 |
[36:51] | Force the fox toward the river. | 把狐狸都往河边赶 |
[36:56] | So, what would the foxes do? | 那么狐狸会怎么做? |
[36:59] | Half would turn and fight. | 半数会掉头还击 |
[37:03] | The other half would try to swim across. | 另外的一半会试着游过去 |
[37:06] | But my uncle told me about a few that… | 但我叔叔告诉我 有少数的… |
[37:14] | They’d swim halfway out, turn with the current, | 它们会游到半途作罢 随波逐流 |
[37:18] | and ride it all the way out to sea. | 一路直通往大海 |
[37:21] | Fishermen would find them a mile offshore, | 渔人会发现它们离岸一哩 |
[37:26] | just swimming. | 就这么游啊游 |
[37:29] | Because they wanted to drown. | 因为它们自甘沉溺? |
[37:34] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[37:38] | Or maybe they were just | 或许他们大概只是… |
[37:42] | tired. | 累了 |
[37:49] | Well, Gods damn it, Bill, | 不行 妈个巴子的 比尔 |
[37:52] | we can’t swim out to sea. | 我们不能就这么游向大海 |
[37:55] | I am the XO of this ship. | 我是这艘战舰的副长 |
[37:57] | You are the commanding officer. | 而你是总指挥官 |
[38:00] | How is putting a bullet in your head gonna help Dee? | 你往脑子里送颗子弹又怎么救得了小杜? |
[38:04] | It sure as frak isn’t gonna help all the others | 他娘铁定也不能帮不了… |
[38:06] | who are thinking about doing the same godsdamn thing. | 那些同样正在打算做这件傻逼事情的那些人 |
[38:10] | And what are they gonna do without the old man here to lead them? | 没有老头子在这儿带领他们 他们该怎么办啊? |
[38:19] | Lead them where, Saul? | 带领他们去哪儿 索尔? |
[38:49] | STARBUCK: Lee. | 李 |
[38:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:55] | I hear you lost the signal. | 听说你跟丢了信号 |
[38:57] | You couldn’t find the source. | 找不到信号源了 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:03] | (CLEARS THROAT) I need to talk. I’ve got to tell somebody. | 呃…我需要聊聊 我总得…跟谁说说… |
[39:07] | Um… | 呃… |
[39:12] | You look like hell. What’s going on? | 你看上去糟透了 发生什么事了 |
[39:15] | Oh. | 噢… |
[39:17] | Dee… | 是小杜 |
[39:20] | What about Dee? | 小杜怎么了? |
[39:25] | She shot herself. | 她开枪自杀了 |
[39:28] | My Gods. | 我的天啊… |
[39:33] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我…我想不明白 |
[39:36] | No, neither do I, you know. | 不 我也不明白.知道么… |
[39:38] | I’m trying to come up with a neat answer. | 我试图想出个恰当的答案 |
[39:42] | But truth is, | 可…事实是 |
[39:47] | I’ll never know | 我永远也不会明白 |
[39:51] | ’cause it’s too frakking late. | 因为一切都他妈太迟了 |
[40:33] | Mr. Hoshi, take over for Lieutenant Dualla. | 星先生 你去接替杜拉中尉的岗位 |
[40:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:42] | Mr. Gaeta. | 盖塔先生 |
[40:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[40:46] | Find me the closest G-, F- or K-Class star system. | 给我找出最近的’G”F’或’K’级的星系 |
[40:53] | Mr. Hoshi, get the Cylon Baseship on the horn. | 星先生 给我接赛昂基地飞船 |
[40:58] | See if our new allies want to come along for the ride. | 看看我们的新盟友要不要一起搭便车 |
[41:17] | Men and women of the fleet, this is the admiral. | 全舰队注意 我是上将 |
[41:24] | The discoveries of the past few days | 过去几天的发现 |
[41:29] | have been painful for all of us. | 让我们所有人痛苦万分 |
[41:33] | As you know, | 大家都知道 |
[41:35] | we cannot stay on Earth. | 我们不能留在地球上 |
[41:38] | But this is not a new challenge. | 但这不是什么新的挑战 |
[41:41] | The 13 Tribes of Kobol stood exactly on the same spot | 科波的十三个部落也曾和我们现在一样 |
[41:46] | that we are right now. | 处于相同的境地 |
[41:48] | They experienced dreadful losses. | 他们经历了极大的伤亡 |
[41:51] | Their planet was a graveyard. | 他们的星球变成了坟墓 |
[41:56] | They needed a home, | 他们需要一个家园 |
[41:59] | so they set out in the void of deep space | 于是他们向缥缈的深空进发 |
[42:03] | with nothing but their ships and their guts. | 无所依靠 只有他们的飞船和勇气 |
[42:08] | And the 13 succeeded. | 而这十三个部落成功了 |
[42:16] | They weren’t supermen. | 他们不是超人 |
[42:19] | They were ordinary people like us. | 他们像我们一样都是平凡的人 |
[42:25] | What they can accomplish, we can accomplish. | 他们能做到的 我们也能做到 |
[42:31] | We will find a new home. | 我们会找到一个新的家园 |
[42:36] | This is a promise I intend to keep. | 这是我打算一直信守的承诺 |
[42:48] | MAN 1: All right, people, pack it up. | 好了 大家快收拾收拾 |
[42:50] | We’re off this rock in 15 minutes. | 我们要在15分钟内离开这片废墟 |
[42:53] | MAN 2: Let’s go, guys, we’re moving out. | 走了 伙计们 我们走 |
[42:54] | WOMAN: Yeah… | 是 |
[42:56] | You’d better get back to your ship. The fleet is about to jump. | 你最好回到飞船上去 舰队要跳跃了 |
[43:02] | No, I’m not going. | 不 我不走了 |
[43:06] | You know, all this is just gonna happen again and again and again, | 你知道 一切将会再次发生 重来 再重来 |
[43:12] | so I’m getting off this merry-go-round. | 我不想再坐这个旋转木马了 |
[43:17] | I’m gonna die here with the bones of my ancestors, | 我要在这里守着祖先的遗骨死去 |
[43:19] | and it beats the hell out of being out there with Cavil. | 这比回到那儿跟卡维尔呆一块儿要好上不知道多少倍 |
[43:24] | Gonna die in the cold and the dark when Cavil catches up with us. | 要是卡维尔赶上我们大家都得死在寒风和黑夜中 |
[43:29] | Well, I wouldn’t count the old man out. | 唔 我对老头子有信心 |
[43:31] | He’ll find us a home. | 他会给我们找到一个家园 |
[43:38] | Don’t you ever want to stop fighting it, Colonel? | 你就没有想过放弃挣扎 上校? |
[43:42] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[43:45] | Don’t you just want to stop all of this? | 就没有想过停止这一切? |
[43:52] | And just ride the tide out to sea. | 然后随波顺流漂向大海 |
[44:45] | ELLEN: Saul! | 索尔! |
[45:03] | ELLEN: Saul. | 索尔 |
[45:08] | Saul! | 索尔! |
[45:12] | Saul! | 索尔! |
[45:15] | I’ll get you out! | 我会救你出去的 |
[45:29] | Saul, it’s okay. | 索尔…不用担心 |
[45:34] | It’s okay. Everything’s in place. | 不用担心 一切都已注定 |
[45:40] | We’ll be reborn, again. | 我们将再次…重生 |
[45:46] | Together. | 一起不分开 |
[45:58] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[46:02] | Ellen, you’re the fifth. | 艾伦 你就是第五人 |