时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ADAMA: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | What about the FTL question? It’s possible. | 谈谈超光速引擎的问题 这是有可能的 |
[00:06] | It’s labor-intensive, a lot of grunt work, | 这是个劳动密集型的苦差使 |
[00:08] | but we should be able to upgrade all the Jump drives | 但我们应该可以用赛昂技术 |
[00:10] | in the entire Fleet with Cylon technology. | 升级整个舰队所有的跳跃引擎 |
[00:13] | It’s not gonna be easy to sell the Quorum on this one. | 要得到法人团的支持可不简单 |
[00:15] | The question has been called. All in favor? | 议题已提出.同意的举手 |
[00:17] | All opposed? | 反对的 |
[00:18] | The vote is eleven-to-one. Motion carries. | 投票结果11比1 议程通过 |
[00:20] | No Cylon will board a ship in this Fleet | 赛昂不允许登上本舰队的舰船 |
[00:22] | without permission of its people. | 除非船上居民允许 |
[00:25] | Ten of our ships refuse a direct order from the flagship. | 有十艘船拒绝服从旗舰的直接命令 |
[00:28] | Another 12 won’t even respond to our hails. | 另外十二艘船甚至不理睬我们的呼叫 |
[00:31] | They’re not doing anything illegal. | 但他们并没有做任何非法的事 |
[00:32] | Jump drive upgrades is a military decision. | 升级跳跃引擎是军事决定 |
[00:35] | And you alone get to make that determination? | 这是你自作主张的决定吗? |
[00:37] | Yes, Mr. Gaeta. | 是的 盖塔先生 |
[00:38] | You have a problem with that? | 对此你有何异议? |
[00:40] | Sir, the tylium ship’s pulling out of formation | 长官 钛灵船正在脱离编队 |
[00:42] | and spinning up their FTL drives. | 并且在启动他们的超光速引擎 |
[00:45] | Hitei Kan has jumped away, sir. | Hitei Kan号刚刚跳跃离开 长官 |
[00:46] | TIGH: Taking all our fuel with them. | 带走了我们所有的燃料 |
[00:50] | You think I know where the tylium ship is. | 你认为我知道那艘钛灵船所在何处? |
[00:52] | I know that you do. | 是的 我相信 |
[00:56] | ATHENA: Hitei Kan, this is Athena. | Hitei Kan号 我是雅典娜 |
[00:58] | Stand by to be boarded. | 准备接受登舰 |
[01:00] | The world is frakked. It’s upside down | 这个世界已经一团糟 黑白颠倒 |
[01:02] | and somebody’s gotta turn it right side up. | 总得有人来扭转乾坤 |
[01:04] | Are you that man? | 你是不是那个人? |
[01:05] | I’m one of them. I need a partner. | 我是其中之一 我需要一个搭档 |
[01:09] | You’ve got one. | 你已经找到了 |
[01:11] | ZAREK: Every revolution begins with one small act. | 每一次革命都起源于小小的无畏之举 |
[01:15] | Somebody close that hatch. | 谁去把门关上 |
[01:16] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[01:34] | It’s fresh. You want a cup? | 刚泡的 来一杯? |
[01:36] | Ever since they started grinding it out of algae, I’ve lost the taste. | 自从他们用水藻炮制以后 我就没兴趣了 |
[01:40] | We’ve got three more civilian captains pitching fits, | 又有三位民用船船长突然变卦 |
[01:44] | refusing to allow the Cylon engineers on board. | 拒绝让赛昂工程师登舰 |
[01:47] | I thought we settled that a couple of days ago. | 我以为这问题几天前已经解决了 |
[01:49] | Tylium ship didn’t get the message. | 呃 那钛灵船不识相 |
[01:51] | They’re screaming bloody murder to anyone who’ll listen, | 他们向所有愿意听从的人声嘶力竭地 |
[01:54] | claiming that they’re being illegally seized by our marines. | 声称他们被我们的陆战队非法占领 |
[01:59] | I’m tired of this. | 我受够了 |
[02:01] | Go to Lee. | 去找李 |
[02:02] | Tell the Quorum that if they don’t get their ships in line, | 告诉法人团 如果他们没有协调好他们的船只 |
[02:05] | they can all share a blanket in Zarek’s cell. | 就去查莱克的囚房里分享一条毛毯吧 |
[02:08] | I’ll make the call, but… | 我会打电话过去 但是… |
[02:10] | Mmm. Smells good. | 好香啊 |
[02:13] | Hello, Colonel. | 你好 上校 |
[02:15] | ADAMA: Good morning. Madam President. | 早安 总统女士 |
[02:16] | ROSLIN: How’s it going? | 情况如何? |
[02:21] | You were saying, Saul? | 说到哪儿了 索尔? |
[02:24] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[02:28] | Given the Fleet’s mood toward Cylons, | 考虑到舰队对赛昂人的情绪 |
[02:35] | you might not want me taking point on this. | 你最好不要让我插手此事 |
[02:39] | I’ll be up there in a minute. | 我马上上去 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:54] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[03:00] | Rumors are already starting to spread. Good luck keeping a lid on them. | 谣言已经开始散布 祝你好运继续守紧口风 |
[03:03] | Believe me, the Fleet’s the least of our worries. | 相信我 我一点都不担心舰队 |
[03:18] | You’re clear, sir. | 可以了 先生 |
[03:20] | And Connor called in. We’re good to go at the small arms locker. | 康纳来电说我们可以取道轻武器库 |
[03:22] | C deck? Narcho and Private Paley. | C甲板吗? 纳丘和二等兵佩利 |
[03:24] | They’re all over it. | 都在那儿看着呢 |
[03:30] | Move out, Corporal. | 出发吧 下士 |
[03:34] | Our biggest problem’s still the Quorum. | 法人团仍是最棘手的 |
[03:36] | Isolate them for a few hours, but… | 可以把他们孤立几个小时 但是… |
[03:38] | They’ll huff and puff, | 他们可不是省油的灯 |
[03:39] | but reality will trump their sense of duty soon enough. With one exception. | 但很快 现实就会击败他们的责任感 只有一人例外 |
[03:43] | We’ve been through this. | 我们都见识过 |
[03:45] | He’s a wild card. We’re talking about the Admiral’s son. | 说到上将的儿子 他是张百搭牌 |
[03:49] | Push his buttons. I hear you’re good at that. | 用激将法 我听说你很擅长这样做 |
[03:54] | The Colonel’s right, you know. | 上校说的没错 |
[03:57] | The Fleet has never been comfortable with this “blanket Cylon amnesty” thing. | 舰队一直不满意大赦赛昂人这件事 |
[04:02] | This coffee is terrible. | 这咖啡太难喝了 |
[04:05] | Siccing Lee on the Quorum is only going to be seen as a shot across the bow. | 让李去警告法人团只会被看成是虚张声势 |
[04:08] | He can hedge it all he wants, but the delegates will see that | 他可以想尽办法回避 但代表们都能看出来… |
[04:10] | it comes straight from you. | 这是你的主意 |
[04:12] | He can handle it. | 李能处理好的 |
[04:13] | Yes, he can. And so can you. | 没错 他可以 你也可以 |
[04:16] | And I’m not getting involved. | 那我就不牵扯进去了 |
[04:19] | Lee can take care of himself and you can take care of yourself. | 那样你们就都能自己照顾自己 |
[04:23] | And I am not getting pulled back in. | 而我不会再卷入这些是非 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:33] | The legendary Adama silence. | 著名的阿达玛式的沉默 |
[04:35] | I can see right through it. | 我能看得出来 |
[04:36] | This passive-aggressive pretense that you’re okay if I don’t get involved. | 这种消极攻击的姿态 如果我不参与 你也无所谓 |
[04:42] | I don’t do passive-aggressive. | 我不会做被动攻击 |
[04:44] | Yes, you do. You just don’t know that’s what it is. | 不 你做了 只是你自己不知道而已 |
[04:50] | Well, get some rest. | 去休息下吧 |
[04:55] | Rest. | 休息? |
[04:56] | I’ll try to make it home for supper. | 我争取晚餐前赶回家 |
[04:58] | I’ll have it ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[05:03] | Cantrell’s the key. Tell Lee if he can get to Cantrell… | 告诉李 坎特雷尔是关键 如果他能让坎特… |
[05:10] | I’m not. | 我不说了 |
[05:29] | Son of a bitch! I got a fuel leak over here! | 狗娘养的!这里燃油泄漏了! |
[05:32] | Frakking spark could blow the whole place. | 来他妈一点火星就能把这儿全炸飞 |
[05:34] | Hey, you guys, I need all of you to clear the deck, now! | 喂 你们几个 我要你们马上都离开甲板 |
[05:39] | Now! | 快! |
[05:48] | Sitrep, Lieutenant. | 报告军情 中尉 |
[05:49] | Raptor’s transponder’s down for the count, and LSO’s good to go, sir. | 猛禽的对讲机已预先破坏着陆信号员也准备就绪了 长官 |
[05:52] | What the hell? What are you… What are you doing? | 怎么回事? 你们在干什么? |
[05:55] | This ship’s on hold for an emergency medical transport, | 这飞船等着执行紧急医疗运输任务 |
[05:57] | not some bogus VIP shuttle. | 不是用来冒充什么”贵宾飞船”的 |
[06:00] | Sorry, Chief, I assumed the LSO called it in. | 不好意思 军士长我以为着陆信号员打过招呼了 |
[06:02] | This bird’s been cleared for launch ASAP. | 这架猛禽可以立即出发 |
[06:03] | No, I didn’t get the order. | 我没有接到命令 |
[06:05] | GAETA: Our new mission takes priority. | 这个新任务要优先考虑 |
[06:07] | The Admiral believes that Zarek may have an attempt on his life here on Galactica. | 上将担心查莱克会在卡拉狄加上自杀 |
[06:11] | Given the Vice President’s controversial status, | 考虑到副总统的情况是有争议的 |
[06:14] | he’s being transferred to Colonial One. | 他将被转移到殖民地一号 |
[06:16] | All right. | 好 |
[06:17] | As soon as I confirm it with CIC. | 等我和作战指挥中心确定下 |
[06:20] | Uh… You have confirmation. | 已经批准的了 |
[06:22] | Laird. | 莱尔德… |
[06:24] | The Admiral doesn’t want this leaking out. | 上将不希望消息泄露 |
[06:26] | Well, I’m sorry, I can’t take your word for it. | 对不起 我不能光听你的一面之词 |
[06:38] | MAN: Good riddance. Frakker’s been up Adama’s ass | 总算打发了 这混蛋自打从珀伽索斯来这以后 |
[06:40] | since he transferred him from Pegasus. | 就一直是阿达玛的走狗 |
[06:52] | He won’t be the last. | 他不会是最后一个 |
[06:54] | Get on that ship. Not yet. | 上船 还不是时候 |
[06:55] | Damn it, I need you… | 见鬼 我要你… |
[06:57] | I know what you need. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[06:58] | I also know a little about revolution, Mr. Gaeta. | 对于革命我也略知一二 盖塔先生 |
[07:00] | Success doesn’t hinge on some grand, operatic idea or the “will of the people.” | 成功不只取决于宏伟的理想主义 或以某人的意志为转移 |
[07:04] | It hangs in the cumulative moments, each one building on the next. | 得靠踏踏实实 一步步的积累 |
[07:07] | And it can be lost with the slightest hesitation. | 稍有迟疑 就会满盘皆输 |
[07:10] | I started this and I’ll see it through. | 这是我发起的 我就会坚持到底 |
[07:13] | Now get on that frakking ship. | 现在你他妈快给我上船 |
[08:20] | Colonel Tigh, sitrep. | 泰上校 报告军情 |
[08:22] | CAP is out and dradis shows no enemy contacts. | 已经派出空中巡逻 雷达上没有发现敌情 |
[08:27] | Fleet’s still jacked up on Zarek’s anti-Cylon bull. | 舰队里仍有人在鼓吹查莱克的反赛昂论调 |
[08:31] | Lee’s giving the Quorum a shove, | 李正在给法人团施压 |
[08:33] | but it’d take a cavity search to find the backbone in that sorry bunch. | 看来真要来点硬的才能知道那帮可怜虫的骨气在哪儿 |
[08:41] | Felix. I’m showing a launch, | 菲里克斯 雷达显示有一艘飞船起飞 |
[08:43] | but we don’t have anything listed in the flight log. | 但飞行日志上并没有列明 |
[08:45] | Laird probably rescheduled it and it didn’t make it into the system. | 可能是莱尔德重新安排了还没有写到系统里 |
[08:48] | See if you can find the update. | 你更新一下看看 |
[08:55] | I’ve got Nowart rounding up every marine that can still pull a trigger. | 我让诺瓦特召集了所有还能拿枪的士兵 |
[08:59] | So, if you get fed up playing chicken with these bastards, | 所以要是你和这些混蛋玩腻了 |
[09:02] | say the word. | 就直说 |
[09:03] | Hitei Kan was a special case. | Hitei kan号是个特例 |
[09:05] | If we have to shoot up every ship we go into, | 如果每艘船我们都得强攻进去 |
[09:08] | you can kiss this alliance goodbye. | 还不如直接和联盟说拜拜了 |
[09:12] | Nothing. I better call down to the deck, just to make sure. | 没有发现 我还是致电飞行甲板确认一下吧 |
[09:15] | Hold up. Hold up. Is that your launch? | 等等 等等 这个是你安排起飞的吗? |
[09:16] | Because I’m not seeing a squawk code. | 我没看到有识别编号 |
[09:18] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题? |
[09:20] | We’ve got an unidentified contact off the flight deck. | 一艘未经确认的飞船飞离甲板 |
[09:22] | No transponder ID, I’m thinking dradis ghost. | 没有显示识别编号 我认为是雷达故障 |
[09:25] | Last thing I need. | 雪上加霜 |
[09:26] | Four years without a pit stop, equipment’s sketchy as hell. | 四年来不间断运行 仪器终于撑不住了 |
[09:30] | Mr. Gaeta. Order a full diagnostic on dradis. | 盖塔先生 对雷达做一次全面诊断 |
[09:34] | Yes, sir. Right away. | 是 长官 马上做 |
[09:39] | Order! Order! | 秩序 秩序! |
[09:44] | I remind you once again that Mr. Zarek was taken into custody | 我再次申明 查莱克先生被拘禁… |
[09:47] | because he was agitating against a lawful order. | 是因为他鼓动平民违抗合法的命令 |
[09:52] | Now these Cylon FTL drives are essential | 如果舰队需要继续前进 |
[09:55] | if the Fleet is going to move on. | 赛昂人的超光速引擎对舰队至关重要 |
[10:04] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[10:06] | Don’t look so surprised, Lee. | 别这么惊讶 李 |
[10:08] | Even your father knows when he’s holding a losing hand. | 连你父亲都知道这次他赢不了 |
[10:11] | I’ll take it. | 你可以下去了 |
[10:30] | Yeah, I used to be pretty good at this game. | 我以前玩这个可是高手 |
[10:32] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:35] | Making the shot, winning the big game. | 一击即中 赢得大赛 |
[10:40] | Can’t believe that used to matter to me. | 不敢相信这以前对我那么重要 |
[10:44] | Yeah, that life back in the Colonies. | 以前在殖民地的生活 |
[10:47] | It’s like a dream to me now. | 现在对我来说简直是一场梦 |
[10:50] | And the further away we get… | 而我们走得越远… |
[10:56] | Gods, I remember you and me back at Joe’s Bar, | 天哪 我记得你我曾在乔的酒吧 |
[10:59] | slamming drinks, shooting pyramid. | 喝得烂醉如泥 玩金字塔游戏 |
[11:02] | Those were good times. | 真是美好时光 |
[11:07] | They were, weren’t they? Mmm-hmm. | 的确美好 不是吗? |
[11:11] | I really thought there was something between us, you know? | 我真的…真的还以为我俩关系很亲密 知道吗? |
[11:15] | When that didn’t happen, I wondered, was it me? | 可什么也没发生 我不禁想”是我的问题吗?” |
[11:19] | No, Diana, I was… | 不 黛安娜 我… |
[11:20] | But now, I’m thinking no. | 我现在觉得不是 |
[11:23] | Maybe it was something else, some Cylon thing, your programming. | 也许是其他原因 某些赛昂因素 你的程序 |
[11:29] | Gods, I know it’s been months, but I just can’t let it go. | 天哪 都过去几个月了 可我还是不能释怀 |
[11:43] | Save it! We got him! | 算了吧! 我们抓住他了 |
[11:56] | Save it. | 算了吧 |
[12:01] | Private Jaffee, log this. | 二等兵杰斐 把这个记入日志 |
[12:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:08] | Admiral, I’m getting a fire warning on Deck C, | 上将 C甲板报告火警 |
[12:11] | near the main antenna array. | 在主天线阵附近 |
[12:12] | Order the damage control team to C deck, | 派损害控制小组速去C甲板 |
[12:15] | have them report back to me with their assessment ASAP. | 让他们尽快报告评估情况给我 |
[12:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:20] | Admiral, if the wireless array goes down, | 上将 如果无线电阵列损坏 |
[12:22] | we could lose communications across the Fleet. | 我们将与整个舰队失去联系 |
[12:25] | Given our current situation, I’m thinking this fire might not be an accident. | 根据我们目前的情况 我认为这场火灾可能不是意外 |
[12:29] | Zarek’s true believers would have a field day if we went dark. | 我们若是通信中断查莱克的信徒们就可以撒野了 |
[12:36] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[12:37] | Have the marine fire unit accompany the DC party | 派陆战作战队陪同损害控制小组前往 |
[12:41] | and prepare an evacuation of all personnel from C deck. | 准备组织疏散C甲板所有人员 |
[12:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:50] | STARBUCK:Look at you, the proud papa. | 看看你 自豪的爸爸 |
[12:53] | When I named you Hotdog, I sure as hell got that right. | 我给你取名热狗时 就知道绝对没错 |
[12:56] | Knock it off. Come on, don’t be shy. | 别烦我 哦 得了吧 别这么害羞嘛 |
[12:59] | There had to have been other conquests for the great Brendan Constanza. | 一定还有下一个猎物等着伟大的布兰登·科斯坦萨去征服 |
[13:02] | And you frakked half the Fleet. | 你也睡了半个舰队的人了 |
[13:03] | What do you have to show for it? | 要不要也拿出来炫耀炫耀? |
[13:19] | MAN OVER PA: Attention! Fire in Compartment C. | 注意 C隔舱着火 |
[13:21] | Evacuate sections 29 through 42. | 29至42区立即撤离 |
[13:26] | STARBUCK: Narcho? | 纳丘 |
[13:28] | You heard the alarm, Captain. Evac the area, I’m in charge here. | 你听到警报了 上尉 撤离此区域 这里由我负责 |
[13:32] | Since when do they put pilots in charge of damage control? | 他们什么时候开始让飞行员负责损害控制了? |
[13:34] | Hey, I’m talking to you… | 喂 我在跟你说话… |
[13:36] | Take your frakking hands off me! | 拿开你的脏手 |
[13:38] | Gods, nobody even knows what you are anymore. | 天啊 现在甚至都没人知道你到底是什么 |
[13:43] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[13:52] | Grab as much as you can carry and get up to the hangar deck. | 能带多少带多少 赶快去机库甲板 |
[13:56] | You, take those four people on D deck. | 你 带这四个人去D甲板 |
[13:59] | Anybody asks any questions, you tell them it’s routine, Admiral’s orders. | 有人问起 就说是例行公事 上将的命令 |
[14:17] | GAETA OVER PHONE: Gaeta, CIC. | 我是盖塔 作战指挥中心 |
[14:19] | This is Starbuck. Give me the Admiral, now. | 我是星芭 马上给我接上将 |
[14:20] | He’s busy, Captain. | 他很忙 上尉 |
[14:22] | Gods damn it, we’ve got civilians arming themselves down here. | 活见鬼 我们这里有平民正在武装自己 |
[14:27] | Gaeta! | 盖塔! |
[14:42] | GAETA: Gaeta, CIC. | 我是盖塔 作战指挥中心 |
[14:43] | This is Lee Adama. | 我是李·阿达玛 |
[14:44] | Get my father on the line. | 叫我父亲听电话 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry, Lee, we’re having a bit of an emergency right now. | 抱歉 李 我们此刻正处理紧急状况 |
[14:48] | APOLLO: Is it serious? | 严重吗? |
[14:50] | Nothing damage control can’t handle, but you know the Admiral. | 没什么损害控制不能解决的 不过你了解上将的 |
[14:54] | Yeah, well, I thought I did. | 是的 我本以为我了解他的 |
[14:55] | Well, maybe you can help. | 呃 你也许能帮上忙 |
[14:56] | Do you have any idea why Tom Zarek was released? | 知道汤姆·查莱克为什么被释放了吗? |
[14:59] | Released? When? | 释放 什么时候? |
[15:01] | Oh, that’s just perfect. | 啊 真是好极了 |
[15:02] | First he tells me to threaten the delegates with jail, | 先是让我用牢狱之灾威吓那些代表 |
[15:04] | then blindsides me by giving Zarek a pass. | 接着却冷不丁把查莱克放了出来 |
[15:06] | Doesn’t make sense to me, either. | 我也想不明白 |
[15:08] | As soon as your father gets back, I’ll be sure that he knows you called. | 你父亲回来后 我马上告诉他你找他 |
[15:17] | Problems on the home front? | 后方出问题了? |
[15:20] | Have to say, Lee, you don’t seem particularly happy to see me. | 我得说 李 你似乎特别不乐意见到我 |
[15:25] | I’m glad you’re out. | 很高兴你出来了 |
[15:28] | My father overreached when he had you arrested. | 我父亲那时逮捕你 做得过分了 |
[15:32] | But I hope you’ve changed your mind about the Cylon FTLs. | 但我希望你已在赛昂超光速引擎问题上改变主意 |
[15:34] | We need those drives. | 我们需要那些引擎 |
[15:36] | At least the Admiral thinks we do. | 至少是上将觉得我们需要 |
[15:38] | The problem with you, Lee, is that you’re trying to have it both ways. | 问题是你现在两边都不讨好 |
[15:42] | Honor thy father, be true to your oath | 既想尊重父亲的决定 |
[15:44] | as the Caprican Representative. | 又要忠于卡布里卡代表的誓言 |
[15:47] | At some point, the two don’t mix. | 有时候鱼与熊掌不可兼得 |
[15:50] | Do you know why he released me? | 你知道他为什么释放我? |
[15:53] | Because I’m only a threat if he recognizes civilian authority. | 因为他如果认可公民权利 我才构成威胁 |
[15:57] | I’m afraid our experiment in democracy is about to end. | 恐怕我们的民主制试验要到头了 |
[16:01] | Adama entertained it until now because of Roslin, | 阿达玛直到现在才考虑 是因为罗丝琳 |
[16:04] | but since she abdicated the throne… | 但自从她退位后… |
[16:06] | No. He wouldn’t do that. | 不 他不会这么做 |
[16:09] | Really? Because he did it before. | 真的?他以前不是没做过 |
[16:13] | Tell me, what excuse did he give this time | 告诉我 他这次不接你电话 |
[16:14] | when he refused to take your call? | 用的是什么借口? |
[16:21] | You’re leaving. For Galactica. | 你要走? 去卡拉狄加 |
[16:23] | To prove you wrong. | 证明你是错的 |
[16:28] | Sir, we just lost communications, shipwide. | 长官 全舰的通讯都中断了 |
[16:30] | Switch to secondaries. | 启动备用系统 |
[16:31] | GAETA: They’re a no-go. Backups are down as well. | 启动失败 备用系统也瘫痪了 |
[16:33] | And the fire seems to be escalating, | 火情似乎正逐步升级 |
[16:35] | I’m seeing cascading system failures across the board. | 观察到全舰一连串的系统故障 |
[16:37] | Main antenna and backup, both down at the same time? | 主天线及备用同时瘫痪? |
[16:41] | GAETA: With comms down, the damage control team | 由于通讯中断 |
[16:43] | has no way of relaying the status of the fire. | 损害控制组无法报告火情 |
[16:50] | MAN: Galactica, come in. Galactica, come in. | 卡拉狄加 请回答 卡拉狄加 请回答 |
[16:52] | Galactica, do you read? | 卡拉狄加 收到请回话 |
[16:57] | Sir, are you trying to tell me that all communications are still out? | 你是说所有通讯仍旧中断? |
[16:59] | RACETRACK: Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:01] | What the hell’s being done… | 到底怎么回事… |
[17:09] | Whatever this is about, you’re making a big mistake. | 不管这唱的哪一出 你都犯下了大错 |
[17:11] | Oh, sure. We’re confused. | 哦 当然 我们都糊涂了 |
[17:13] | Maybe we should have a trial and sort it all out. | 也许我们该来一场审判 把事情弄清楚 |
[17:17] | After four years of fighting with those Cylon things, | 在与那些赛昂交战四年之后 |
[17:20] | did you really think you could make a deal with them? | 你真的以为能够同他们交易? |
[17:29] | So where are your precious Cylons now? | 那现在你的宝贝赛昂人在哪儿呢? |
[17:35] | Take it from someone who died once, it’s no fun. | 对于死过一次的人来说 这并不好玩 |
[17:38] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[17:39] | Frak you. | 去你的 |
[17:43] | I could do this all day. Who’s next? | 我可以这样一整天 谁是下一个? |
[17:45] | Racetrack? Connor? | 赛道? 康纳? |
[17:49] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[17:56] | Kara, we need to get the hell out of here. | 好了 我们得赶紧离开这儿 |
[17:58] | Kara, now. | 卡拉 快点 |
[18:00] | Follow me. Please. | 跟我来吧 |
[18:06] | Hang on, buddy. Hang on. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[18:08] | You’re gonna be all right. Frak! | 坚持住 你会没事的 妈的! |
[18:12] | I know, it tastes kind of yucky. | 我知道 这有点难吃 |
[18:14] | I’ll get more sugar next time I’m in the galley, okay? | 我下次在厨房里多放点糖 好吗? |
[18:20] | ATHENA: Okay. | 好了 |
[18:21] | Sharon, you better get her finished up, and down to daycare. | 莎伦 你最好快点让她吃完 马上送去托儿所 |
[18:27] | Helo. Helo? | 西洛? |
[18:29] | I don’t know, I don’t know, just get Hera. | 不知道 快抱好赫拉… |
[18:31] | In here! | 在里面! |
[18:32] | Go ahead, Captain, grab for it! | 去啊 上尉 去拿枪啊! |
[18:34] | Okay, easy, easy, easy. | 好的 别激动 别激动! |
[18:35] | You want me, fine, just leave them out of it. | 要抓我 行 别难为她们 |
[18:37] | Get her out of here! Move! Easy. | 把她带出去 快点! |
[18:39] | ATHENA: Hey! | 喂! |
[18:41] | Remember me, big man? From Pegasus? | 还记得我吗 大个子? 在珀伽索斯上的? |
[18:44] | You and that toaster Tyrol wasted my friend Thorne. | 你和那个烤面包机泰罗尔废了我朋友索恩 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:50] | We didn’t want that to happen. | 我们也不想让那事情发生 |
[18:51] | You had a choice, but you backed the skin job over your own kind. | 你可以选择 但你背弃了同胞 支持那披人皮的 |
[18:54] | And to prove how messed up it was, | 知道这世道有多混乱? |
[18:56] | instead of showing you the airlock, | 你那亲赛昂的上将没有送你进减压舱 |
[18:57] | your Cylon-loving admiral promoted you to CAG. | 反而升你做了飞行队长 |
[19:01] | Frak you. | 去你的! |
[19:02] | Sorry. | 不客气 |
[19:04] | I’m saving myself for your sweet toaster wife. | 我省点力气对付你那可爱的烤面包机老婆 |
[19:18] | Skulls? Racetrack? | 头骨?赛道? |
[19:21] | Gods, I flew with them. | 天啊 我和他们一起飞过的 |
[19:23] | Semper frakking fi. Damn it. | 永远他妈的忠诚 该死 |
[19:26] | The way Connor was talking, they got people ready to move on every deck. | 按康纳的说法 他们在每层甲板都有人准备行动 |
[19:28] | The hangar deck’s just a beachhead. | 机库甲板只是滩头阵地 |
[19:30] | They want the ship. | 他们想要这艘船 |
[19:33] | Zarek played me just right. | 查莱克把我给耍了 |
[19:35] | Must have made some new friends. | 想必交了不少新朋友 |
[19:37] | Yeah, with a hell of a lot of firepower. | 是阿 跟他妈那么多火力部门的人 |
[19:38] | Vipers, Raptors, gun batteries. | 蝮蛇战机 猛禽机 排炮台 |
[19:41] | You know, we can’t do this alone. | 你知道 光靠我们俩不行的 |
[19:46] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[19:47] | Right now, all we can count on is you and me. | 现在我们能指望的 就只有你和我了 |
[19:50] | Take a breath, Lee. | 深呼吸 李 |
[19:52] | Feels good being alive, doesn’t it? | 活着感觉真好 不是吗? |
[19:55] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么意思? |
[19:56] | I’m feeling right for the first time in weeks. | 这几个礼拜以来头一次感觉良好 |
[19:59] | Okay. Kara, my dad, where is he? | 好吧 卡拉 我爸他在哪儿? |
[20:02] | He was in the CIC when communications crapped out. | 通讯中断前他在作战指挥中心 |
[20:04] | Okay, CIC’s protected. | 好 作战指挥中心防卫周全 |
[20:05] | He won’t give up without a fight. The President? | 他可不会不战而降 总统呢? |
[20:07] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:09] | All right. Cover me. Go. | 那好 随我来 走 |
[20:13] | What do they have down there, a forest fire? | 下面怎么回事 森林大火吗? |
[20:15] | Where the frak are my damage reports? | 我要的损坏报告到底在哪儿? |
[20:17] | HOSHI: Admiral, sensors are still showing red, | 上将 传感器依然显示红色 |
[20:19] | but these trace gas readings don’t make any sense. | 但是这痕量气体读数就说不过去了 |
[20:22] | They’re normal. | 读数全部正常 |
[20:23] | TIGH: If something was burning down there, | 如果那里有什么东西烧着的话 |
[20:25] | the carbon monoxide levels would be spiking through the roof. | 一氧化碳水平肯定得冲上天 |
[20:28] | If the fire’s compromised our sensors, it’s possible all our readings are suspect | 如果火灾烧坏了传感器 那么所有的读数都可能是有问题的 |
[20:31] | With communications out, we have no way of verifying anything. | 目前通讯中断 我们没有办法核实 |
[20:34] | All I know is, I’m tired of being blind. | 我只知道 我讨厌做睁眼瞎 |
[20:37] | Private Jaffee. | 二等兵杰斐 |
[20:38] | Double-time it down to C deck. | 跑步下去C甲板 |
[20:40] | Check in with the damage control team, | 同损害控制组碰头 |
[20:42] | get their reports and haul ass back. | 收集他们的报告 然后火速赶回来 |
[20:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:54] | MAN: Drop him. | 放下他 |
[20:57] | Hey, see you real soon. | 嘿 我们很快就会再见 |
[21:03] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[21:06] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们会杀了我们 |
[21:09] | Sam, can you get me something to stop the bleeding? | 山姆? 你能给我些止血的东西吗? |
[21:11] | Yeah. All right. | 行 就来 |
[21:13] | Don’t you see? | 你们还不明白吗? |
[21:15] | Our children represent everything that the humans hate. | 我们的孩子代表了人类所憎恨的一切 |
[21:18] | With the resurrection gone, the thought that the Cylon race | 尽管复活船毁了 赛昂种族通过自然生殖… |
[21:21] | can survive through natural procreation terrifies them. | 得以延续的想法把他们吓坏了 |
[21:24] | Enough. You’re scaring her. | 够了 你吓着她了 |
[21:28] | Right now they need us alive. | 眼下 他们需要我们活着… |
[21:33] | To use as bargaining chips against the rebel Cylons. | 将我们当作与反叛赛昂谈判的筹码 |
[21:37] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[21:40] | Look, if you’re expecting some grand wisdom, you can forget it. | 瞧 如果你企盼什么大智大慧 还是别指望了 |
[21:44] | I don’t have any more answers than you do. | 我知道的答案并不比你多 |
[21:47] | Well, you might want to keep that to yourself. | 也许你想把它自己留着 |
[21:52] | MAN: No, they’re coming down. | 不好 他们下来了 |
[21:53] | We’re heading toward them right now. We can’t hold them off. | 我们此刻就在他们的前方 我们抵挡不住他们! |
[21:56] | MAN 2: Drop the girl. | 丢下她 |
[21:57] | B deck! B deck! | B甲板! B甲板! |
[21:59] | We got a visual! Move, move, move! | 看到了 快 快 |
[22:01] | Come on, hurry. | 跟上 快点! |
[22:02] | Come on, here! | 从这出去! |
[22:09] | MAN: We need more ammo! | 我们需要更多弹药! |
[22:39] | Admiral, I checked the array. | 上将 我检查传感器阵列 |
[22:41] | The equipment’s been jury-rigged, sensors, too. | 设备被调整至应急操作状态… |
[22:43] | Sergeant of the Guards, get your marines in here! Nobody gets in or out! | 卫队士官 带你的陆战队进来! 任何人不得出入! |
[22:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么?! |
[22:56] | What is this? | 这是什么意思?! |
[23:02] | Admiral! | 上将! |
[23:07] | GAETA: Hold your fire! Cease fire! Hold your fire! | 停止射击! 停火! 停止射击! |
[23:11] | Nobody fires without my order! | 没我命令任何人都不准开枪! |
[23:14] | Admiral, get your staff to stand down! | 上将!让你的人都退下 |
[23:17] | You son of a bitch… | 你个婊子养的! |
[23:18] | Stand down, Colonel. | 退下 上校! |
[23:21] | Everyone! Stand down! | 所有人! 退下! |
[23:29] | You killed this boy… | 你杀了这孩子 |
[23:30] | Admiral Adama, | 阿达玛上将 |
[23:32] | I am removing you from command of this ship. | 现解除你对这艘船的指挥权 |
[23:34] | I am taking you into custody on the charge of treason. | 并以叛国罪将你拘押 |
[23:38] | You swore an oath when you put that uniform on. | 穿上这身制服的时候 你发过誓 |
[23:42] | You pledged to defend this ship and her crew. | 你誓死保卫这艘船及其船员 |
[23:44] | You swore the same allegiance. | 你也同样忠诚宣誓过 |
[23:46] | What happened to your oath? | 你的誓言又上哪去了? |
[23:48] | For seven years I have done my frakking job, and for what? | 七年来 我干着我那该死的工作为了什么? |
[23:52] | To take orders from a Cylon? | 受赛昂人的指挥? |
[23:53] | To let machines network our ship? | 让机器将我们的船联网? |
[23:57] | You. You are not the leader that you were when we started. | 你已不再是最初带领我们的那个领袖了 |
[24:02] | You’re just a sad old man that has let his heart | 你不过是个让自己内心以及对赛昂的情感 |
[24:04] | and his affection for a Cylon cloud his judgment. | 蒙蔽了自己的判断力的糟老头子 |
[24:07] | I want you all to understand this! | 你们都给我听清楚了! |
[24:12] | If you do this, there will be no forgiveness. | 如果你这样做将得不到宽恕 |
[24:18] | No amnesty. | 不得赦免 |
[24:26] | This boy died honoring his uniform. | 这个孩子他的牺牲使军服生辉 |
[24:31] | You, you’ll die with nothing. | 你…你将死得一文不值 |
[24:37] | Sergeant of the Guards, take the senior staff, put them in a holding cell. | 卫队士官 将高级军官带走 锁进禁闭室 |
[24:40] | Place Admiral Adama and Colonel Tigh under arrest. | 逮捕阿达玛上将和泰上校! |
[24:43] | Do it! | 照做! |
[24:45] | Sir… Don’t touch me! | 长官 别碰我! |
[24:48] | Please, sir. | 长官 请 |
[24:50] | GAETA: Take him! | 带他走 |
[25:21] | This isn’t right. Where are the guards? | 事情不妙 警卫呢? |
[25:35] | Madam President, you all right? | 总统女士 你还好吗? |
[25:36] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[25:37] | STARBUCK: Get inside. | 进来 |
[25:43] | There’s been an uprising. | 外面发生叛变 |
[25:45] | I’m not sure how many of the crew are involved. | 我不确定涉及了多少船员 |
[25:47] | It is widespread. | 范围很广 |
[25:49] | Your father must know about this. Can’t the marines stop it? | 你父亲一定知道此事 陆战队不能制止吗? |
[25:51] | Well, there should have been marines outside that hatchway. | 舱门外面本该就有陆战队员把守的 |
[25:54] | Madam President, we are in danger of losing this ship. | 总统女士 这艘船有失守的危险 |
[25:56] | Oh, my Gods. Bill. | 噢 我的天啊! 比尔 |
[25:59] | Yeah, I don’t know. Without comm, we can’t get through to CIC. | 是阿 还不知道呢 通信中断我们无法联系到作战指挥中心 |
[26:03] | But it is bigger than Galactica. | 但波及范围已超出卡拉狄加 |
[26:05] | Zarek’s already back on Colonial One. He wants the Presidency. | 查莱克已经回到殖民地一号 他要总统之位 |
[26:08] | Of course, frakking Zarek. | 那是自然 该死的查莱克 |
[26:11] | He always had dangerous ideas. | 他始终有危险的想法 |
[26:13] | But it’s not too late to stop this. | 现在去制止还为时不晚 |
[26:15] | Address the Fleet, call for calm. | 向舰队发表讲话 要求镇定 |
[26:16] | The people will listen to you. | 人们会听你的 |
[26:18] | I’ll do whatever it takes, and I will not allow Tom Zarek | 我将不惜一切代价 我绝不允许汤姆·查莱克 |
[26:21] | to assume the Presidency under any circumstances. | 在任何情况下篡夺总统职位 |
[26:24] | I have an idea about the wireless. Let’s go. | 无线电方面 我有个主意 |
[26:27] | Sir, intercom’s up. | 长官 内部通讯恢复 |
[26:29] | I’m getting multiple reports of gunfire near the engine room. | 收到多份引擎室附近交火的报告 |
[26:32] | Order Redwing to move in with his marines. | 命令红翼带他的陆战队开进去 |
[26:34] | I want that area secured. | 我要那个区域保证安全 |
[26:39] | Specialist Gage! | 盖吉技师… |
[26:43] | Stay with us. | 别分神 |
[26:46] | Stack a heavy pile right here. | 堆一堆重的在这儿 |
[26:48] | Stop them coming in that door. | 防止他们从那扇门进来 |
[26:50] | Come on, people. Faster’s better. | 大家动起来 越快越好 |
[26:51] | They could show up at any time. Let’s go. | 他们可能随时会出现 我们都动起来 |
[26:55] | You understand, I have no desire to leave you. | 你要理解 我并不希望离开你们 |
[27:03] | No desire at all. | 完全不希望 |
[27:06] | But I have to go. | 但我不得不走 |
[27:07] | If they’re coming for anyone, they’re coming for me. | 如果他们来抓谁 肯定是冲着我来的 |
[27:09] | And you’ll all be safer. | 这样你们都更安全 |
[27:10] | No, it’s our fault, Gaius, because we can’t protect you. | 不 是我们的错 盖尤斯是因为我们无法保护你 |
[27:13] | And I’m so sorry for that. | 我对此感到非常难过 |
[27:15] | Your transport will be here soon. | 你的运输机马上就要到了 |
[27:17] | I want you to take this. | 我想你拿着这个 |
[27:18] | And I want you to know that we will pray for you, | 我想让你知道 我们会为你祈祷 |
[27:21] | for your safe return. Okay? | 祈祷你能平安归来 好吗? |
[27:26] | I’m deeply… Right. Okay, okay. | 我深深地…呃 好的 好的 |
[27:35] | Mr. Tyrol. Mr. Tyrol. | 泰罗尔先生? 泰罗尔先生? |
[27:38] | You are absolutely certain that it’s imperative I leave? | 你百分百肯定 我必须离开吗? |
[27:42] | Look, I only know what Jeanne saw. | 瞧 我只懂得杰妮所看到的 |
[27:45] | The hangar deck’s gone, | 机库甲板已经失守 |
[27:46] | CIC weapons are next and then nobody’s safe. | 接下来是作战指挥中心和武器库 然后大家都陷入危险中 |
[27:49] | Hang on. Right. | 等下 对 好吧 |
[27:50] | So we should be getting out of here soon… Go. | 所以我们改尽快离开这里 说 |
[27:52] | …and getting hold of some weapons maybe, because… | 也许该带着些武器? 因为… |
[27:56] | Jeanne, I don’t want the statue, you can keep the statue. | 杰妮 我想不要那个雕像 你可以留着那个雕像 |
[28:00] | You keep the statue. | 留着那个雕像吧 |
[28:06] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:17] | APOLLO: Madam President, wait. | 总统女士 等等 |
[28:18] | No, it’s all right. They know who I am. | 不 没关系 他们知道我是谁 |
[28:22] | I need to speak to Dr. Baltar. | 我需要和波塔尔博士谈谈 |
[28:24] | No, you’re not welcome in here. | 不行 你在这里不受欢迎 |
[28:26] | Hey, I got this. Go ahead. | 嘿 这事我来处理 你走吧 |
[28:28] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[28:30] | I need to see Baltar. | 我要见波塔尔 |
[28:31] | There’s something you need to know. | 有些事儿你得知道 |
[28:33] | I got people all over the ship giving me information. | 舰队各处有都人给我传递消息 |
[28:35] | The Admiral was just led away from the CIC. | 上将刚被带离了作战指挥中心 |
[28:39] | Where to? No idea. | 带去哪里? 不知道 |
[28:40] | My guess would be the brig. | 我猜应该是禁闭室 |
[28:42] | Don’t trust the ship’s comm systems. | 别相信舰队的通信系统 |
[28:44] | We’re using these. | 我们用这个 |
[28:45] | The hangar deck’s lost to us. | 飞行甲板舱已经失手 |
[28:47] | If you can get your father to the secondary storage bay within the hour, | 如果你能在一小时内带你父亲到二级仓储隔舱 |
[28:50] | I’ll get him off the ship. | 我能让他离舰 |
[28:52] | I’ll handle the Fleet. Go. | 我来处理舰队的事 你去吧 |
[28:55] | Galen, why are you doing this? | 格伦 你为什么这么做? |
[28:58] | The old man deserves a better fate than what he’ll get from them. | 老头子不该死在那帮人手里 |
[29:02] | Go find your father, Lee. | 去找到你的父亲 李 |
[29:09] | ADAMA: It’s Nowart, isn’t it? | 你是诺瓦特 对吧? |
[29:11] | That’s right, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[29:12] | I thought I remembered you. Marine. | 我想我记得你 大兵 |
[29:15] | You put it on the line when we took New Caprica. | 我们抢攻新卡布里卡时 你冒了不少风险 |
[29:18] | Got pretty hairy down there, sir. | 那下面实在毛骨悚然 长官 |
[29:19] | Hey, screw the war stories. | 喂 去他妈的战争故事 |
[29:21] | I remember you, too, Maldonaldo. | 我也记得你 玛尔多纳德 |
[29:24] | Big mouth, not much of a soldier. | 大嘴巴 不太有军人的样子 |
[29:26] | It doesn’t matter, ’cause when this is over, there’s gonna be a reckoning. | 没关系 因为这事结束以后 肯定会算个总帐 |
[29:31] | And live or die, it’s how you act today that’s gonna matter. | 是生是死 都将取决于你们今天的表现 |
[29:37] | So what’s it gonna be, Nowart? | 那你觉得会是什么情形呢 诺瓦特? |
[29:39] | Admiral, don’t do this. | 上将 别这样 |
[29:40] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let a guy like you run | 如果我让自己的船落到你这样的毛头小子手上 |
[29:43] | me off my own ship. | 那我还算个什么东西 |
[29:45] | You want to shoot? Go on. | 你要开枪? 开吧 |
[29:47] | Let’s see if you got a pair. I don’t want… | 我们瞧瞧你有没有这个胆 我可不想… |
[29:55] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[29:58] | Put your hands behind your back. You all right, Saul? | 双手举在后面 你没事吧 索尔? |
[30:01] | I’ll live. | 我活着呢 |
[30:02] | What about him? | 怎么处理他? |
[30:03] | I think we’ll take him with us. Go. | 我想我们带他一起走 走 |
[30:14] | You going somewhere? | 你要走? |
[30:16] | Yes, as a matter of fact I am. | 是的 实际上 我是要走 |
[30:19] | They consider it to be a precautionary measure, sensible, | 他们认为这是个防范措施 |
[30:24] | given the delicate nature of the Fleet. | 考虑到这个舰队的微妙状况是明智的 |
[30:26] | Very sensible, considering the Fleet’s | 鉴于舰队目前正在四分五裂 |
[30:27] | tearing itself to pieces right now. | 是非常明智的 |
[30:30] | Have you come to pray? | 你是过来祈祷的吗? |
[30:31] | No, I have something more tangible in mind. | 不 我心里有更实际性的主意 |
[30:33] | There is a chance that we can avoid more bloodshed | 我们有机会可以避免更多的流血 |
[30:35] | if I address the Fleet | 如果我向舰队发表声明 |
[30:37] | and reassure them the Cylons mean no harm. | 向他们保证赛昂并无恶意 |
[30:42] | While your faith in your oratorical skills is impressive, | 额 你在演讲技巧方面的信心令人印象深刻 |
[30:46] | and I’d love to help, but, unfortunately, | 我很乐意帮忙 但很不幸 |
[30:47] | communication down here is just as dodgy as… | 这儿的通讯系统靠不住 |
[30:50] | I know you have a wireless. | 我知道你有个无线电收发机 |
[30:51] | You’ve been using it to communicate with your flock | 你一直用这个和你的信众交流 |
[30:54] | all these months. | 这几个月来一直在用 |
[30:55] | It’s a trick, Gaius. | 这是个陷阱 盖尤斯 |
[30:57] | I wish it were. | 我倒希望是 |
[30:59] | She’s afraid of your teachings. | 她害怕你的说教 |
[31:00] | She will take the wireless, and she will silence you… | 她会带走无线电 使你静默无声 |
[31:02] | All right, okay, hold on. | 好吧 够了 保拉 |
[31:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:14] | She’s got a point, hasn’t she? | 她说的有道理 不是吗? |
[31:15] | I mean, if you can convince the Fleet, | 我是说 如果你能说服舰队 |
[31:18] | why can’t you convince her? | 你为什么说服不了她? |
[31:21] | The thing is that I never really believed in your conversion, | 事实上我从未相信你有所转变 |
[31:24] | so I was counting on your well-honed sense of self-preservation. | 所以我指望着你那久经磨砺的自我保护意识 |
[31:30] | I’m so sick of your insinuations. | 我非常厌恶你的暗讽 |
[31:33] | I recall your sudden allegiance to the priestess Elosha | 让我回想起上一次政治命运受到质疑的时候 |
[31:36] | and the scrolls of Pythia the last time | 你对女祭司厄洛莎… |
[31:38] | your political fortunes were in doubt. | 和皮提亚卷轴突然的拥护 |
[31:41] | Tell me, how is that working out for you now? | 告诉我 那一招现在对你来说还有用吗? |
[31:46] | If it makes you happy, maybe we’re both frauds | 如果这话能让你高兴的话 或许我们都是骗子 |
[31:50] | and this is our last chance to atone that. | 而这是我们弥补过失最后的机会了 |
[31:55] | Civilians are trying to barricade the aft supply hold. | 民众正试着在船尾供给处筑栅防御 |
[31:58] | I’m on it. | 我去处理 |
[31:59] | Gaeta wants us to back up Redwing in the engine room. | 盖塔要我们去引擎室支援红翼 |
[32:01] | They got four civvies down, but there’s still some holdouts, | 他们已经干掉了四个平民 但仍有些在抵抗 |
[32:04] | so we’re gonna need some more firepower. | 所以我们还需要增加些火力 |
[32:10] | Where were you taking us? | 你本来要带我们去哪儿? |
[32:13] | The brig. | 禁闭室 |
[32:15] | Gaeta wants all essential personnel and Cylons held… | 盖塔要把所有重要人员和赛昂都关在… |
[32:17] | Might see some friendly faces there. | 也许能见到些自己人 |
[32:20] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:27] | Sir, ships’ captains are calling. | 长官 各船船长均有来电 |
[32:29] | They want to know why Galactica’s | 他们想知道卡拉狄加… |
[32:30] | not responding to their hails. | 为何不回应他们的呼叫 |
[32:37] | Put them up on speaker. All of it. | 接到扬声器上 所有的 |
[32:39] | And then get me a scrambled line to Tom Zarek. | 然后给我用加密频率致电汤姆·查莱克 |
[32:42] | MAN 1: We’re unable to reach Galactica. | 我们联系不到卡拉狄加 |
[32:43] | WOMAN 1: Admiral Adama, do you read? | 阿达玛上将 你能听见到吗? |
[32:44] | Are they going to jump away like last time? | 他们会像上次一样跳走吗? |
[32:46] | MAN 2: Who’s in charge of Galactica? | 谁在指挥卡拉狄加? |
[32:47] | MAN 1: Can’t trust Admiral Adama. | 无法相信阿达玛上将 |
[32:49] | MAN 2: Is any vessel in communication with Colonial One? | 有哪艘飞船同殖民地一号取得联系了? |
[32:51] | I have Colonial One. | 我接通了殖民地一号 |
[32:54] | Mr. Zarek, I’ve taken command of Galactica. | 查莱克先生 我接管了卡拉狄加的指挥权 |
[32:57] | The Admiral and his senior staff are in custody. | 上将和他的高级军官已被拘押 |
[32:59] | Adama’s still alive? | 阿达玛还活着? |
[33:00] | You sound disappointed. | 你听起来很失望 |
[33:03] | It’s a loose end. I’m sure you have your reasons. | 这是个遗留问题 想必你有你的原因 |
[33:05] | Still, congratulations are in order. | 尽管如此 还是要恭喜你 |
[33:08] | With the future of the Fleet at stake, | 面对舰队的未来安危 |
[33:09] | you’ve done a very courageous thing. | 你很果敢 |
[33:11] | We can fine-tune our rationalizations later. | 歌功颂德的事稍后再说 |
[33:13] | I’m still bringing communications back online. | 我还在恢复通讯 |
[33:15] | And the Fleet’s in an uproar. | 舰队上下一片喧嚣 |
[33:17] | Don’t worry. They’ll fall in line. | 不必担心 他们会恢复秩序的 |
[33:18] | Especially after I shower them… | 尤其是在我… |
[33:19] | ROSLIN OVER PA: Women and men of the Fleet, this is your President. | 全舰注意 我是你们的总统 |
[33:22] | What the frak? | 怎么回事? |
[33:23] | We have come to a crossroads in our long and painful journey. | 我们已经来到这漫长痛苦旅程的十字路口 |
[33:26] | Tom, are you hearing this? | 汤姆 你听到这个了吗? |
[33:27] | Turn on your wireless. | 打开你的无线电 |
[33:28] | ROSLIN: Of all the decisions… | 在所有的决策中 |
[33:30] | Where’s this coming from? I don’t know. | 哪来的声音? 不知道 |
[33:32] | …since assuming the Presidency, | 作为总统 |
[33:33] | none was more frightening or more difficult | 没什么比同意与赛昂人联盟 |
[33:37] | than agreeing to this alliance with the Cylons. | 更惶恐 更艰难的了 |
[33:42] | But we have come to a crossroads | 但我们已经来到这 |
[33:45] | in our long and painful journey. | 漫长痛苦旅程的十字路口 |
[33:50] | Cylons and humans have been at war for generations. | 赛昂与人类世代交战 |
[33:53] | We know nothing else. | 除此以外我们别无他念 |
[33:55] | And we have been locked in a struggle | 眼见双方承受无以言表的损失 |
[33:57] | that has seen both sides suffer unspeakable loss. | 我们无法挣脱长期以来的枷锁 |
[34:01] | But with our supplies running low | 可我们的补给即将耗尽 |
[34:03] | and our options limited, our former enemies | 且选择有限 我们过去的敌人 |
[34:07] | may represent our last, perhaps our only hope. | 也许是我们最后的 或许是唯一的希望 |
[34:11] | To those in the Fleet and on Galactica… | 舰队和卡拉狄加上 |
[34:13] | Find that frequency, Gage. | 找出那个频率 盖吉 |
[34:14] | …who would reject this alliance, I am asking you… | 拒绝此次的联盟的各位 我请你们… |
[34:17] | Isolate the signal! | 分离出信号! |
[34:19] | Sir, I don’t know how to. | 长官 我不知道该怎么做 |
[34:20] | Gods damn it. | 活见鬼 |
[34:21] | ROSLIN: I am begging you to reconsider | 不 我恳求各位三思 |
[34:23] | and place your trust back in those | 再次信任那些 |
[34:26] | who have brought you this far, and to reject those traitors | 带领你们坚持到今天的人 拒绝那些 |
[34:29] | who would use your fear of the Cylons | 利用各位对赛昂人的恐惧 |
[34:32] | to destroy colonial civilization… | 来毁灭人类文明的叛徒 |
[34:39] | WOMAN: President Roslin, do you read? | 罗丝琳总统 您听到了吗? |
[34:41] | MAN: Galactica, do you read? | 卡拉狄加 听到了吗? |
[34:42] | Sir. It’s the Vice President. | 长官 是副总统 |
[34:53] | I couldn’t get near the brig. | 我无法接近禁闭室 |
[34:56] | And even if he is in there… | 即使他在里面… |
[34:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[35:00] | This corridor. | 那边有动静 |
[35:20] | It’s all right, Lee. We’re all right. | 没事 李 我们没事 |
[35:23] | Thank Gods. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:26] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么回事? |
[35:28] | Easy, he’s our prisoner. Starbuck. | 别激动 他是我们的俘虏 星芭 |
[35:29] | Starbuck! | 星芭! |
[35:31] | Lower your weapon. | 把枪放下 |
[35:32] | They’ve taken over the ship. | 他们占领了飞船 |
[35:33] | If you want it back, this is the only way. | 你想夺回来 就只能这样 |
[35:35] | We don’t have time to take prisoners. | 我们没时间抓俘虏 |
[35:41] | Get out of my face. Move! | 从我面前消失 走! |
[35:45] | Starbuck! | 星芭! |
[35:47] | They are not your men anymore! | 他们不再是你的人了 |
[35:48] | They are the enemy! | 他们是敌人! |
[35:57] | ROSLIN: Felix Gaeta. Who would’ve thought? | 菲里克斯·盖塔 谁会想得到? |
[36:03] | You probably knew him better than anyone back on New Caprica. | 新卡布里卡那阵你可能比任何人都了解他 |
[36:07] | Well, obviously his loyalties were divided even back then. | 显然他那时就已是身在曹营心在汉 |
[36:14] | Seems we both made rather bad choices | 看来你我在选择总统助手方面 |
[36:16] | when it comes to our presidential aides-de-camp, wouldn’t you say? | 都是用人不淑啊 你说呢? |
[36:24] | How many men do you think Gaeta has? Enough. | 你觉得盖塔手下有多少人? 不少 |
[36:27] | Hold up here. | 在这里等着 |
[36:29] | Middle of this mess, you really think | 在这当口 你觉得 |
[36:31] | Tyrol’s found a way off the ship? | 泰罗尔真能趁乱找到逃出去的路吗? |
[36:34] | I don’t know, you tell me. He’s one of yours. | 我不知道 你说呢 他是你的同类 |
[36:36] | You got a problem? | 你对我有意见吗? |
[36:37] | Yeah, I got a problem. | 对 有意见 |
[36:39] | Your people annihilated the human race. | 你们的人毁灭了人类 |
[36:41] | Keep it down. No, let the great statesman talk. | 别吵了 不 让伟大的政治家把话说完 |
[36:44] | Now you want to know why Tom Zarek’s got so much clout in this fleet? | 想知道汤姆·查莱克为何在舰队里一呼百应? |
[36:47] | Because when you get past the arrogance, he’s right. | 他说得对 因为当你放下架子之时 |
[36:49] | We can pretend to put it behind us, | 我们可以假装不计前嫌 |
[36:50] | exchange lofty words about an alliance, | 对联盟一事击节叫好 |
[36:53] | but if this is what survival has come to… | 可一旦关乎性命 |
[36:54] | It’s all we’ve got. Now, calm down. | 我们只能这样 冷静点 |
[36:57] | It’s all they left us. | 都是拜他们所赐 |
[37:01] | Secondary storage airlock this way. Let’s go. | 二级仓储减压舱在这边 我们走 |
[37:25] | CIC. | 这里是作战情报中心 |
[37:28] | What? | 什么事 |
[37:29] | It’s Baltar. | 是波塔尔 |
[37:43] | What do you want, Gaius? What do I want? | 你想怎样 盖尤斯? 我想怎样? |
[37:47] | I want this to stop, now. | 我想这件事到此为止 |
[37:50] | Right now. This is madness. | 马上结束 这太愚蠢了 |
[37:52] | This doesn’t become you, you know, treason. | 你不用做这…谋反之举 |
[37:55] | Or whatever they’re gonna call it when this thing is through. | 不管事情结束后 它会被称作什么 |
[37:57] | I know you, Felix. | 我了解你 菲里克斯 |
[38:00] | I know you’re a good man. You’re an honorable man. | 我清楚你是个好人 你是个高尚的人 |
[38:05] | You want to do the right thing. | 你想做正确的事 |
[38:07] | Even your failings have been understandable. | 即使你的短处 也可被理解 |
[38:09] | What, like serving in your corrupt administration? | 什么 比如为你腐败的政府效力吗? |
[38:12] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 我在说什么你最清楚 |
[38:14] | Our little secret. | 我们之间的小秘密 |
[38:17] | Sealed with a very special pen. | 用那支特殊的钢笔封存了 |
[38:20] | But I forgive you for that, Felix. I’m telling you, | 不过那件事 我已原谅了你 菲里克斯 我要说的是… |
[38:24] | if you are hungry for redemption, this is not the way. | 如果你渴望救赎 大可不必这样 |
[38:27] | Goodbye, Gaius. Felix, please, listen to me… | 再见 盖尤斯 菲里克斯 请听我说… |
[38:42] | What’s Raptor six-one-niner’s mission? | 猛禽619号的任务是什么? |
[38:44] | Transporting human crew from the Cylon base ship. | 从赛昂母舰运送人类成员 |
[38:47] | They should have called the LSO by now. | 他们现在应该通知着陆信号员了 |
[38:52] | They’re not headed for the hangar deck. | 他们没有飞向飞行甲板 |
[39:11] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[39:25] | ADAMA: It’s good to see you, Mr. Tyrol. | 见到你真好 泰罗尔先生 |
[39:27] | Forgot this place was down here. | 都忘了下面还有这地方 |
[39:30] | Yeah, everybody did. | 大家都一样 |
[39:31] | Got trashed during the raid on New Caprica, | 新卡布里卡突袭时被破坏了 |
[39:33] | but I brought it back online for this. | 不过这次收拾下还是能用 |
[40:03] | I came here because I don’t want you to worry about me. | 我来这里 是因为不想让你为我担心 |
[40:09] | And I know what you have to do. | 我知道你必须去做什么 |
[40:15] | MAN: This is Sector 12, copy. | 这里是12区 收到了吗? |
[40:17] | Go. | 请讲 |
[40:18] | Marine fire team just went past. | 陆战作战队刚刚经过 |
[40:20] | Looks like they’re coming your way. | 他们向你们那边去了 |
[40:22] | You got about two minutes. | 还有大约两分钟 |
[40:23] | Mr. Tyrol, take them back the way we came. You go with them, Colonel. | 泰罗尔先生 带他们原路返回 你和他们一起去 上校 |
[40:26] | Come too far to walk out on you now, Bill. | 到了这个地步 我不能丢下你 比尔 |
[40:28] | What are you doing, sir? | 你这是做什么 长官? |
[40:30] | The Colonel and I are gonna make sure | 我和上校要确保 |
[40:31] | that the President’s Raptor gets out of here safely. | 总统的猛禽机安全离开 |
[40:47] | WOMAN: Initiating launch sequence. | 开始起飞倒计时 |
[40:53] | Open it. | 打开 |
[40:56] | BALTAR: Admiral, Madam President, please. | 上将 总统女士 请快点 |
[41:01] | Let’s move it. Get it open. | 快动手 打开它 |
[41:07] | Prepare to launch. | 准备起飞 |
[41:36] | Raptor just took off from an aft airlock. | 猛禽机刚从一个舰尾减压舱离开 |
[41:38] | They’re not responding to my hails. | 没有对我的呼叫做出反应 |
[41:41] | Gage, who’s on CAP? | 盖吉 谁在巡逻 |
[41:43] | I got Hotdog, Narcho… | 热狗 纳丘… |
[41:44] | Get me Narcho on a wireless. | 给我接纳丘 |
[41:46] | Scramble frequency. | 加密频率 |
[41:47] | What are your orders? | 什么命令? |
[41:59] | Arm all weapons. Engage the target and destroy. | 各武器准备 攻击并摧毁目标 |
[42:09] | You could have gone over with her, Bill. | 你本可以和她一起走的 比尔 |
[42:14] | I couldn’t have lived with it. | 那样我会内疚一辈子 |
[42:27] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快了! 快点! |
[42:33] | MARINE: Look out! | 小心! |
[42:43] | It’s been an honor to have served with you, my friend. | 很荣幸与你共事至今 我的朋友 |
[42:51] | MARINE 1: All right, soldier. MARINE 2: Move, move. | 好了 士兵 给我 |
[42:52] | Cover up. | 找掩体 |
[42:56] | Fire in the hole! | 攻击目标! |