时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | APOLLO: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | The world is frakked. It’s upside down | 这个世界已经一团糟 黑白颠倒 |
[00:07] | and somebody’s gotta turn it right side up. | 总得有人来扭转乾坤 |
[00:08] | Are you that man? | 你是不是那个人? |
[00:10] | I’m one of them. | 我是其中之一 |
[00:15] | Combat, Gaeta. | 作战中心,盖塔 |
[00:16] | We’ve got civilians arming themselves down here. | 我们这里有平民正在武装自己 |
[00:21] | Gaeta! | 盖塔! |
[00:22] | Sergeant of the Guards, get your marines in here! | 卫队士官 带你的陆战队进来 |
[00:23] | Nobody gets in or out! | 任何人不得出入 |
[00:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干吗? |
[00:26] | Admiral Adama, I am removing you from command of this ship. | 阿达玛上将 我现在解除你对这艘船的指挥权 |
[00:30] | Admiral, don’t do this. | 上将,别这样 |
[00:31] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let a guy like you run me off my own ship. | 如果我让自己的船落到你这样的毛头小子手上 那我还算什么 |
[00:39] | The Colonel and I are gonna make sure | 我和上校要确保 |
[00:40] | that the President’s Raptor gets out of here safely. | 总统的猛禽安全离开 |
[00:43] | No, Dad, you can’t stay here… Admiral. | 不,父亲,你不能留在这儿 上将 |
[00:44] | I’m depending on you. | 我指望着你呢 |
[00:46] | Make sure these animals don’t dishonor this ship. | 要确保不让这些畜生使这艘船蒙羞 |
[00:56] | I’ll see you soon. | 晚些再见 |
[01:11] | MARINE: Look out! | 小心!看着点儿! |
[01:19] | Raptor just took off from an aft airlock. | 猛禽刚从一个船尾减压舱飞离 |
[01:22] | Arm all weapons. Engage the target and destroy. | 装载所有武器,攻击目标摧毁它 |
[01:31] | NARCHO: Narcho, Galactica. | 纳丘,这里是卡拉狄加 |
[01:32] | Hostile Raptor outbound. | 敌猛禽机飞离 |
[01:33] | Bearing six, three, four at two. | 方向634定位2 |
[01:36] | Order your flight to engage the target and destroy. | 命令你的机组攻击目标并将其摧毁 |
[01:38] | NARCHO: Roger, Galactica. | 收到,卡拉狄加 |
[01:57] | Well, well, well… It’s the brig rat. | 哟哟哟…是禁闭室的老鼠啊 |
[02:04] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[02:10] | NARCHO: Galactica, Narcho. | 卡拉狄加,我是纳丘 |
[02:12] | Blind out of the sixth gate. | 从第六机口出发 |
[02:13] | Breaking, going Zone 5 to pursue. | 突破至五区追踪 |
[02:15] | Red Viper II, Narcho. | 红二蝮蛇战机,我是纳丘 |
[02:17] | The target’s in your front yard, Hotdog. Engage. | 目标在你前方空域 热狗 攻击 |
[02:19] | Narcho, Hotdog, tally. I got her. | 纳丘,我是热狗 指挥 我发现它了 |
[02:22] | HOTDOG: Colonial Raptor, Red Viper ll. | 殖民地猛禽,我是红二蝮蛇战机 |
[02:24] | ldentify yourself immediately. | 立刻表明身份 |
[02:25] | Repeat, identify. | 我重复,表明身份 |
[02:26] | Hotdog, dig the crap out of your ears. Engage and destroy! | 热狗 别他妈这么多废话 攻击并摧毁 |
[02:29] | Narcho, Hotdog. Target in range. Waiting for Raptor ID. | 纳丘,我是热狗,目标在攻击范围内 等待猛禽表明身份 |
[02:32] | Damn it, Hotdog. | 见鬼,热狗 |
[02:33] | Galactica, Narcho, coming around. | 卡拉狄加,纳丘回报 |
[02:35] | Bearing niner, three, four. Still no joy. | 方位934,任务未完成 |
[02:38] | Hotdog, Narcho. | 热狗,我是纳丘 |
[02:40] | Destroy the target or disengage. | 摧毁目标或者脱离战斗 |
[02:42] | I repeat, destroy the target or disengage. | 我重复,摧毁目标或脱离战斗 |
[02:44] | Where’s the… Where? | 在哪儿,哪儿? |
[02:48] | This is President Laura Roslin | 我是劳拉·罗丝琳总统 |
[02:49] | aboard the Raptor. Do not fire. | 我在猛禽上,不要开火 |
[02:52] | Gage, jam her transmission. | 盖吉,干扰她的通话传输 |
[02:53] | I escaped from the mutineers who have taken over Galactica. | 刚从控制卡拉狄加的叛乱者手中逃脱… |
[02:55] | Gage! ROSLIN: They’re firing… | 盖吉! 他们要开火了… |
[02:57] | Grabbed it, sir. | 截获了,长官 |
[03:00] | They’re still on us. Sit down and hang on. | 他们仍跟着我们,坐下,抓紧了 |
[03:03] | Hotdog, Narcho. Target status, report. | 热狗,我是纳丘,报告目标状况 |
[03:05] | I don’t know. That was the President. | 我不知道 那上面有总统 |
[03:07] | She’s on board the target. | 她在目标船只上 |
[03:11] | We’ve got Adama and Tigh. | 我们抓到了阿达玛和泰 |
[03:12] | They were in the auxiliary airlock. | 他们在辅助减压舱那儿 |
[03:14] | Put Tigh and Adama down with the Cylon prisoners. | 把泰和阿达玛押下去,和赛昂囚犯关一起 |
[03:18] | Belay that. Put Tigh with the Cylons. | 取消上次命令 把泰押到赛昂那儿 |
[03:20] | Bring Adama up here now. | 把阿达玛马上带来这里 |
[03:22] | Understood. | 明白 |
[03:26] | Vireem, patch me through to Red II. | 卡里姆,给我接通红二 |
[03:30] | Lieutenant Constanza, Galactica Actual. | 科斯坦萨中尉,这里是卡拉狄加实战指挥 |
[03:32] | You were given an order, now follow it. | 命令已下达,必须服从 |
[03:36] | Hotdog, stop frakking thinking and shoot, Gods damn it! | 热狗,别他妈的多想了,射击 真见鬼 |
[03:39] | Galactica, Narcho, tally. I have the target. | 卡拉狄加,我是纳丘 指挥,我看到了目标 |
[03:43] | Maneuvering into position. | 正移动到位 |
[03:44] | Frak, Narcho! | 混蛋,纳丘! |
[03:45] | I’m in, I’m in. | 已到位,已到位 |
[03:48] | They’ve got a missile lock on us. | 一颗导弹锁定了我们 |
[04:01] | Missiles missed the target. | 导弹未击中目标 |
[04:02] | The Raptor boarded the Baseship. | 猛禽登上了基地之星 |
[04:13] | Why are we under attack? Colonial Vipers are firing on our ship. | 为什么我们受到了攻击? 殖民地的蝮蛇战机向我们的飞船开火 |
[04:15] | You’re not under attack, they’re firing at us. | 并不是攻击你们,他们在向我们开火 |
[04:17] | What did you do? | 你都做了些什么? 总统受到攻击,为什么? |
[04:19] | Their government has lost control. | 他们的政府失去了控制 |
[04:20] | Our government has not lost control. | 我们的政府没有失去控制 |
[04:22] | Excuse me, how would you describe it, Madam President? | 劳驾,那你如何解释所发生的一切,总统女士? |
[04:24] | Adama is a fugitive. Gaeta has an army, | 阿达玛变成逃犯 盖塔拥有一支军队 |
[04:28] | and Zarek has control of Colonial One. | 而查莱克控制了殖民地一号 |
[04:30] | Adama is free. Don’t listen to him. | 阿达玛是自由的,别听他的 |
[04:31] | The last time we saw Adama, | 我们最后一次见到阿达玛的时候 |
[04:32] | he was cornered in an airlock with Colonel Tigh. | 他和泰上校被逼到绝路守在一个减压舱里 |
[04:34] | If you were forced to escape, Gaeta and Zarek must have substantial support. | 如果你是被逼逃离的 盖塔和查莱克一定已经拥有相当多的支持 |
[04:37] | They don’t! | 他们没有 |
[04:39] | In fact, we’re here because a pilot refused to shoot us down. Tell him. | 事实上,我们能在这儿是因为一个飞行员拒绝将我们击落,告诉他 |
[04:42] | Yes, but the other pilot had no qualms | 是的,但是另外一个飞行员却 |
[04:45] | about shooting down the President of the Colonies. | 对击落殖民地的总统毫不质疑 |
[04:47] | If they’re willing to do that… | 似乎他们是想要这么做的 |
[04:48] | It’s not safe. We have to jump. No. | 这儿不安全,我们得跳离 不 |
[04:50] | I have to agree. | 我不得不同意 |
[04:51] | Well, what about the Final Four? | 那终极四人怎么办? |
[04:52] | Tyrol, Anders, Tigh, they’re still over there. What about them? | 泰罗尔,安德斯和泰,他们仍在那儿呢 他们怎么办? |
[04:55] | If you jump, you’ll never see them again. | 如果你们跳走,就永远见不到他们了 |
[04:57] | If you stay put, you give Adama a chance to save them. | 如果你们留下不走 就给了阿达玛一个机会去营救他们 |
[05:02] | Put your ship in the middle of the Fleet. | 把你们的飞船停在舰队中间 |
[05:04] | Use the Fleet for cover. | 用舰队做掩护 |
[05:05] | Give Adama some time. | 给阿达玛一些时间 |
[05:06] | But what if… No, Gaeta won’t jeopardize the Fleet. | 但是万一… 不,盖塔不会伤及舰队 |
[05:08] | He doesn’t have the guts! Now, come on, do it! | 他没这个胆!快点,马上去呀! |
[05:18] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:20] | I had a feeling you wouldn’t be on that Raptor. | 我有预感你不会在那架猛禽上 |
[05:24] | I care too much for this ship to let it be overrun by rats. | 我对这艘飞船悉心照管不会让它被尔等鼠辈任意践踏 |
[05:30] | Right. | 不错 |
[05:32] | If only you cared as much about the people on it. | 要是你也在意这艘船上的人民就好 |
[05:36] | You have no frakkin’ idea. | 你们都他妈的不明白 |
[05:38] | Well then, show me. | 那就做给我看看 |
[05:40] | You want to save some lives? | 你想多救几条人命? |
[05:42] | Get on the radio and call Roslin. | 就用无线电呼叫罗丝琳 |
[05:43] | Tell her to come back and surrender. | 叫她回来投降 |
[05:46] | No. | 不 |
[05:48] | I’ll ask you one more time, Admiral. | 我再问你一遍,上将 |
[05:51] | “Admiral”? | 上将 |
[05:53] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[05:57] | You’re the Admiral now. | 现在你是上将 |
[06:01] | So you call up Roslin. | 你去给罗丝琳打电话 |
[06:05] | Make her laugh. | 逗她笑 |
[06:14] | All hands to battle stations. Set Condition 1. | 所有人员进入作战状态 进入一级响应 |
[06:18] | Gun battery, stand by. Target bearing… | 排炮台各就各位,目标方位… |
[06:20] | Sir. The Baseship. | 长官 是基地之星 |
[06:29] | They’re moving into the Fleet. | 他们移动到了舰队里面 |
[06:32] | They’re hiding in the Fleet. | 他们藏到了舰队中间 |
[06:36] | Battle stations, stand down. | 撤消作战状态 |
[06:40] | Marine launch, blue squadron. Have them quarantine the Baseship. | 士官,发射蓝色中队,孤立基地之星 |
[06:43] | Gage, spin up our FTL. | 盖吉,启动超光速引擎 |
[06:46] | Alert the ship captains to do the same. | 通知各船船长也这么做 |
[06:48] | Kelly, prepare for Mr. Zarek’s arrival. | 凯利,准备迎接查莱克先生到来 |
[06:56] | Now you’re going to shoot me, Mr. Gaeta. | 现在你打算向我开枪了吧,盖塔先生 |
[07:55] | “…shall we save the kids?” | 我们要救那小猫吗? |
[07:57] | And the attorney says, “Frak them.” | 律师说”去你妈的” |
[07:59] | And the priest says, “Do we have time?” | 而神父说”我们有时间吗?” |
[08:06] | RACETRACK: You’re gross. | 你真下流 |
[08:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:18] | This is President Laura Roslin. | 我是劳拉·罗丝琳总统 |
[08:21] | This is the President speaking, the… | 我是总统… |
[08:26] | Hello. Hello! | 喂! 喂 |
[08:28] | Gods damn it. | 天杀的 |
[08:46] | It’s okay, he’s going to feel better. | 没事的,他会好起来的 |
[08:50] | Wonder what Gaeta’s gonna do. | 不知道盖塔下一步要怎么做 |
[08:53] | In your case, cut off one of your frakkin’ legs. | 就你来说吧 先砍掉你一条狗腿 |
[09:00] | GAETA: I have a net over the Baseship, you know. | 你瞧,基地之星已是瓮中之鳖 |
[09:02] | You didn’t have to bring the whole Quorum with you. | 你没必要把整个法人团都带上 |
[09:05] | If you’re insisting on the trial. | 你坚持要进行一场审判 |
[09:07] | I’m insisting. | 我坚持 |
[09:09] | Then I want them where I can keep an eye on them. | 而我想让他们时刻在我眼皮底下 |
[09:13] | Look, I know you want to do the right thing. | 瞧,我明白你想要做正确的事 |
[09:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was under the impression that you did, too. | 不好意思 我还以为你跟我想法一样 |
[09:18] | I do. But we need to move on. | 是的,不过我们需要继续向前 |
[09:20] | We can’t move on until people have answered for what they’ve done. | 在某些人为自己的所作所为负责之前 我们不能继续向前 |
[09:23] | Which begins with Adama. | 就从阿达玛开始 |
[09:26] | One world at a time, Tom. | 一样样来,汤姆 |
[09:49] | I don’t suppose anyone’s gonna feed my dog. | 我想我的狗没人喂了 |
[10:00] | ZAREK: The Admiral is charged with treason, | 上将将被指控通敌 |
[10:04] | desertion, | 临阵脱逃 |
[10:06] | giving aid and comfort to the enemy and gross dereliction of duty. | 为敌人提供支持援助,严重玩忽职守 |
[10:10] | The punishment for these crimes is death by firing squad. | 这些罪行的刑罚,将是枪决 |
[10:16] | Well, I’m not a very good shot. | 可我不怎么会开枪 |
[10:20] | ZAREK: The Admiral is entitled to a court-martial. | 上将有权得到军事审判 |
[10:23] | We need a lawyer to handle his defense. | 我们需要一名律师来为他辩护 |
[10:29] | They need a pimp. | 他们需要个皮条客 |
[10:34] | Commander Gaeta will represent the people. | 盖塔指挥官将代表人民 |
[10:39] | Commander Gaeta… | 盖塔指挥官… |
[10:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你这么做是为什么? |
[10:44] | For justice. | 为了公正 |
[10:47] | LAMPKIN: Justice. Uh-huh. | 公正,呜呼 |
[10:50] | So it’d be fair to assume that should I choose to pass | 那来想大概是…为了追求公正 |
[10:54] | on this field trip for justice, | 我该在这场游戏里走下过场 |
[10:59] | Winkin’ and Blinkin’ over there will use me instead for target practice? | 就坐在那睁只眼闭只眼 把我拉来当枪使了? |
[11:03] | Just get on with your job. | 只管干你的活好了 |
[11:05] | Hmm. | 哦 |
[11:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | Bring in the judges. | 把法官带来 |
[11:14] | I will be serving as judge. | 我将担任法官 |
[11:16] | I see, so we’ve run out of ship’s captains, then. | 原来如此,那么我看还缺少各船船长吧 |
[11:20] | Captains are too busy protecting their vessels | 船长们都正忙于保护自己的船只 |
[11:22] | from the Cylon Baseship Admiral Adama welcomed into their fleet. | 免遭那艘由阿达玛上将引狼入室的赛昂基地之星的袭击 |
[11:26] | Shove it up your ass. | 滚你丫的小王八蛋 |
[11:29] | I don’t need a frakking lawyer. | 我不需要他妈的什么律师 |
[11:31] | You are charged with treason… By who? | 你被指控犯有通敌… 被谁? |
[11:33] | …desertion, with giving comfort | 临阵脱逃,为敌人 |
[11:34] | and aid to the enemy. This is a joke. | 提供支持援助… 滑天下之大稽 |
[11:36] | And you will answer for these crimes. | 你要对这些罪行负责 |
[11:37] | “Aid and comfort,” oh, yeah. I did bathe and wash them. | 支持援助 噢,是啊 我还真给他们洗澡搓背 |
[11:40] | Made their meals. | 给他们做饭 |
[11:42] | I love the enemy. | 我爱敌人 |
[11:43] | Could I have a few minutes with Mr. Adama? | 我可以跟阿达玛先生单独待几分钟吗? |
[11:47] | Just to impress upon him the gravity of these charges? | 只是跟他强调一下这些指控的严重性? |
[11:50] | Please? | 好吗? |
[11:52] | You want him to understand, I know you do. | 你想让他明白这些,我知道 |
[12:11] | Make it quick. | 快点 |
[12:13] | This is the President. This is Laura… Hello? | 我是总统 我是劳拉·罗丝…喂? |
[12:16] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[12:18] | We don’t even have the protection of the Fleet. | 我们甚至不能混在舰队中寻找掩护 |
[12:21] | They’ve scattered. | 他们都四散开了 |
[12:22] | And the Viper patrols, they’ve gotten bold. | 蝮蛇战机巡逻越来越嚣张了 |
[12:25] | Some of them checked their guns. | 有几架还试射了 |
[12:27] | ROSLIN: Gods damn it. | 该死的 |
[12:28] | Firing into space. It’s like they’re inviting us to react. | 向空中开火 就好像他们在邀请我们做出回应 |
[12:31] | I think we should all talk. | 我想我们大家得谈谈 |
[12:51] | “The world’s upside down, | 世界已经黑白颠倒了 |
[12:52] | “and someone has to turn it right side up again.” | 总得有人来扭转乾坤 |
[12:56] | Felix Gaeta said that to me. | 菲里克斯·盖塔这样对我说 |
[12:58] | He believes he’s that someone. | 他相信他就是那个人 |
[13:01] | I believe he’s that someone. | 我也相信他就是那个人 |
[13:04] | But he has very big shoes to fill. | 但他正面临巨大的挑战 |
[13:08] | I brought you here because I wanted him to meet people who refuse to give up, | 我召集大家因为我想让他见见这些拒绝妥协的人们 |
[13:12] | people who have the courage to voice their dissent | 这些有勇气提出异议 |
[13:16] | but at the end of the day, still stand by your president. | 但在末日来临时,仍能支持你们的总统的人 |
[13:34] | I think you should leave now. | 我想你该马上离开 |
[13:37] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[13:40] | So say we all. ALL: Hear, hear. | 同心协力 听 听 |
[13:41] | WOMAN: So say. | 同心 |
[13:58] | WOMAN: I would stake my life on it. | 我会用生命去维护它 |
[14:11] | Shoot them. | 毙了他们 |
[14:15] | MAN: Point of order. Point of order! | 按程序来 按程序来 |
[14:17] | Go get Mr. Gaeta. | 去把盖塔先生请来 |
[14:49] | I never agreed to this! | 我从没同意这么做! |
[14:50] | Yes, you did. No, this is murder! | 不,你同意了 不,这是谋杀! |
[14:52] | This is a coup that you began. | 这是场由你发起的政变 |
[14:57] | To take command and destroy our enemies before they destroy us. | 为了在敌人消灭我们之前夺取指挥权并消灭他们 |
[15:02] | What’ve you done? | 你都干了些什么? |
[15:04] | This is what happens. | 这就是所发生的一切 |
[15:08] | No… | 不… |
[15:10] | No, it’s a lie. | 不,这是个谎言 |
[15:12] | This is all based on lies. | 这全都建立在谎言的基础上 |
[15:17] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗? |
[15:20] | We had the truth on our side. Now… | 本来真理站在我们一边,而现在… |
[15:23] | Now… | 现在… |
[15:27] | The truth is told by whoever’s left standing. | 真理从来都是由胜者来书写 |
[15:33] | Adama has to go. | 阿达玛必须死 |
[15:36] | There’s no turning back now. | 已经回不了头了 |
[16:03] | Sorry. It was a difficult choice but we made our decision. | 对不起 这是个艰难的选择 我们已经做了决定 |
[16:12] | We’re jumping away. | 我们要跳离了 |
[16:18] | We have a chance to survive. | 我们还有一线生机 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, I would’ve thought as one of the Final Five, | 抱歉,我还以为作为终极五人之一 |
[16:25] | you’d have a broader vision than that. | 你的眼光会更深远一点 |
[16:29] | If he hasn’t done it already, Gaeta will airlock Tigh, Tyrol, Anders, | 即使他还没动手 盖塔也会把泰,泰罗尔,安德斯扔进减压舱 |
[16:33] | then he’ll start with the rest. | 然后他会拿剩下的人开刀 |
[16:35] | Kara, Helo, Adama… | 卡拉,西洛,阿达玛… |
[16:37] | Don’t. Stop. | 不,停下 |
[16:38] | His fate has been all but decided, count on it. | 他的命运早已注定如此,相信这一点 |
[16:41] | Please, don’t. Ours isn’t yet. | 请别…而我们尚无定数 |
[16:43] | No. | 不 |
[16:45] | No one believed that we would survive the Cylon nuclear holocaust, | 曾经没有人相信我们会逃过赛昂的核浩劫 |
[16:49] | or the hell on New Caprica, | 或是新卡布里卡上的地狱 |
[16:51] | or the 50,000 other crises we’ve lived through. | 或是无数其他被我们死里逃生的危机 |
[16:55] | But we did, we’re here. | 但是我们做到了,我们在这里 |
[16:56] | We’ve made this veritable habit out of defying the odds, | 我们实实在在已经养成了这个不畏艰险的习惯 |
[16:59] | particularly William Adama. | 特别是威廉·阿达玛 |
[17:01] | And he is alive. | 而他…还活着 |
[17:04] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[17:05] | And he will take command of this fleet again. | 他会再次取得舰队的指挥权 |
[17:08] | And when that day comes, he’s gonna know | 而当那一刻来临时 他会知道… |
[17:12] | who stuck with him and who ran. | 谁坚持战斗,谁见风转舵 |
[17:15] | Now who do you want to be? | 那么你们想做哪一种? |
[17:17] | Who do you want to be? | 你们选择站在哪边? |
[17:23] | KELLY: Hey, Chief. | 嗨,军士长 |
[17:27] | Looking for a gun? | 想找把枪? |
[17:29] | Hey, Aaron. | 嘿,亚伦 |
[17:32] | Sprung you, did they? | 他们放你出来了? |
[17:36] | Long live the revolution. | 革命万岁 |
[17:37] | Out. | 出来 |
[17:40] | Just shoot me now. | 现在就打死我好了 |
[17:41] | I’m too frakking tired to get out. | 我累得他妈的出不来了 |
[17:43] | You’re a frakking machine. Get out. | 你他妈是个机器,出来 |
[17:46] | That’s right, I’m a machine. | 说得对,我是个机器 |
[17:49] | What does that make you? | 那你又是什么? |
[17:52] | Dumbass? | 蠢驴? |
[18:16] | This was a hell of a ship once. | 这以前是多么好的一艘船啊 |
[18:20] | Yeah, it really was. | 哈,对啊,的确如此 |
[18:27] | Heard your kid’s not a Cylon. | 听说你的孩子不是赛昂 |
[18:30] | Could have told you she was trouble. | 该早些告诉你她有问题 |
[18:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:39] | It wouldn’t have mattered. | 无关紧要了 |
[18:52] | Go on, keep going. Go! | 继续走,走! |
[18:55] | Go on, skin job, go! | 走,继续走,披人皮的,走啊! |
[19:05] | Frak! | 妈的! |
[19:14] | Forget it. You think if you can get me to cooperate, | 想都别想 你以为你能说服我合作 |
[19:18] | you’ll get a pat on the back instead of a bullet? | 然后换得奖励而不挨枪子儿? |
[19:23] | Don’t let your pride get in the way. | 别被你的自尊所妨碍 |
[19:24] | Put your innocence on record for the Fleet. | 看重你在舰队中的清白记录 |
[19:27] | Your statement… I won’t do a statement. | 你的声明… 我不会作任何声明 |
[19:29] | Gaeta and Zarek are gonna fail. | 盖塔和查莱克将会失败 |
[19:32] | You really believe that? | 你真的这么认为? |
[19:35] | What do you think? | 那你以为呢? |
[19:38] | I won’t betray my beliefs with a testimony. | 我不会以区区证词来背叛我的信仰 |
[19:45] | You have people out there mobilizing, I saw them. | 你手下已有人在那儿动员,我亲眼所见 |
[19:48] | Give them a chance to do something. Stall or play dumb… | 给他们个机会做点什么 拖延或装疯卖傻.. |
[19:52] | We’ve been ready to proceed for some time. | 我们准备好继续进行了 |
[20:14] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗? |
[20:17] | I believe the word is “damaged.” | 我觉得这个词应该是受损 |
[20:34] | No frakking way. It’s never gonna work. | 他妈的门都没有 这样绝对行不通 |
[20:37] | Up close, I can take two of them before you take your shots. | 在你开枪之前 我最多能干掉两个 |
[20:39] | From back here, with a side arm? | 用手枪在这样的距离射击? |
[20:41] | We’ve only got one chance to get this right. | 我们只有一次机会把这事儿搞定 |
[20:44] | And I’m gonna take it. | 我打算把握这机会 |
[20:48] | MARINE 1: Grenade! MARINE 2: Look out! Hit the ground! | 手榴弹! 小心 丢到地上了 |
[21:10] | Never pulled the pin. | 从不脱钩 |
[21:12] | Not funny. | 不好玩 |
[21:14] | Yeah, it would have been if you’d thought of it. | 给你想到就好玩了 |
[21:16] | No. Not funny. | 不,不好玩 |
[21:27] | Tigh. It’s okay. | 泰 没事 |
[21:28] | It’s Kara. | 是卡拉 |
[21:29] | It’s Lee and Kara. | 是李和卡拉 |
[21:32] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. Where is he? | 等等 他在哪儿?! |
[21:33] | ATHENA: Give me a hand. | 帮一把 |
[21:34] | Bastards went to town on Helo. | 那些混蛋拿西洛来寻开心 |
[21:35] | Wait a minute. Where is he? Where is my father? | 等等 他在哪儿?我父亲在哪儿? |
[21:37] | Kelly took him. | 凯利带走了他 |
[21:38] | What? You were with him. | 什么?你和他在一起的 |
[21:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[21:40] | I don’t frakking know! | 我他妈的不知道 |
[21:41] | Come on, damn it. Let’s get out of here before they find us. | 妈的,快点 趁他们还没发现,我们赶紧离开这里 |
[21:45] | I have Hera. | 我来抱赫拉 |
[21:46] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[21:54] | ATHENA: Go left. | 走左边 |
[21:59] | Kara, frak that, let’s go! | 卡拉,别管了,我们走! |
[22:00] | Got it, we’ll catch up. | 知道,我们会赶上 |
[22:05] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[22:14] | Oh, Gods! Okay… Oh, my… | 噢,天啊! 没事的…哦,天 |
[22:17] | Oh, my Gods! | 噢,我的天! |
[22:24] | Look at me, look at me. Look at me, do you hear me? | 看着我,看着我,能听到我说话吗? |
[22:26] | Okay, okay, okay. | 没事,没事 |
[22:28] | Kara! We can’t stay here! | 卡拉!我们不能呆在这里 |
[22:30] | Here. Watch his neck, Gods damn it. | 给 小心他的脖子,真他妈见鬼 |
[22:32] | We got to go! We got to move Sam. | 卡拉,我们得离开!我们得带山姆走 |
[22:34] | Take Hera and go to Baltar’s people. | 带着赫拉去找波塔尔的人 |
[22:36] | No one wants to go near those nut jobs. You’ll be safe there. | 没人会去靠近那些疯子,那里应该安全 |
[22:39] | Okay, he’s gonna bleed out. He’s gonna go. | 他会有大出血的 |
[22:40] | Don’t move his head. Go! | 别动他的头 |
[22:41] | I can take care of myself. I won’t leave. | 我能照顾自己…我不走了 |
[22:44] | Saul! We’re gonna lose Sam! Lee, go! | 索尔! 山姆要不行了 李,快走 |
[22:47] | Lee, go, get your father! Now go. | 李,快走,找到你父亲 快点走 |
[22:51] | Go! | 走啊! |
[22:53] | Okay, get him to Cottle. | 好吧,带他去找科特尔 |
[22:55] | Athena, go. | 雅典娜也快走 |
[22:56] | APOLLO: Okay, company, move out! | 好吧,大家都快离开! |
[22:57] | Okay, let’s move, let’s move. | 好,我们走,我们走 |
[22:59] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走走走! |
[23:00] | Okay, baby. Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 没事的,宝贝,会没事的 |
[23:13] | You deserted us on New Caprica. You let us twist in the wind. | 你把我们抛弃在新卡布里卡 让我们无可依靠 |
[23:16] | I saved your frakking ass. | 我给你们捡了条小命 |
[23:17] | Why can’t you just admit | 你为什么就不能承认 |
[23:19] | that you’ve been derelict in your duties as an officer? | 你抛弃了身为军官的职责? |
[23:21] | Not only do you give aid and comfort to the enemy, | 你不仅仅为敌人提供支持援助 |
[23:23] | you were about to grant them access… | 还打算批准它们接近… |
[23:24] | Objection, he’s badgering the witness. …to every jump drive | 反对,他这是胁迫证人…舰队里 |
[23:26] | on every ship in this fleet. | 每一艘船的跳跃引擎 |
[23:27] | About to? I did it. I gave them access. | 打算?我已经这么做了 我给了他们访问权 |
[23:31] | ADAMA: And you know what? I didn’t give them aid and comfort. | 不过你知道吗? 我并没有给他们提供支持援助 |
[23:34] | They gave it to me. | 而是他们提供给我 |
[23:37] | MAN: We just got word that Tigh and the skin jobs escaped. | 刚刚收到消息,泰和其他披人皮的逃跑了 |
[23:39] | Don’t worry, sir. We’re on it. | 别担心,长官,我们正在追捕 |
[23:52] | Um… | 呃… |
[23:53] | Saul Tigh was killed trying to escape. | 索尔·泰试图逃跑 被杀死了 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[24:12] | But you did give aid and comfort to the enemy. | 但你的确给敌人提供了支持援助 |
[24:15] | Saul Tigh was a Cylon. | 索尔·泰是个赛昂人 |
[24:17] | And even when you discovered that he was, | 就算你发现了这个事实 |
[24:19] | you let him remain the XO, didn’t you? | 你仍让他担任副官,不是吗? |
[24:25] | I’m not answering any more questions for you, Mr. Gaeta. | 我不会再回答你的任何问题,盖塔先生 |
[24:30] | The prisoner is guilty as charged. | 犯人被判定为有罪 |
[24:35] | This isn’t a trial. This is an asylum. | 这不是审判庭 这里是精神病院 |
[24:42] | We’re done here. | 这里没你什么事了 |
[24:44] | ROSLIN: This is President Laura Roslin | 这是劳拉·罗丝琳总统 |
[24:46] | speaking from the Cylon Baseship. | 在赛昂基地之星上讲话 |
[24:48] | Felix Gaeta has seized Galactica by force. | 菲里克斯·盖塔武力占领了卡拉狄加 |
[24:52] | The Cylons were defending themselves. | 赛昂人只是在自我防卫 |
[24:54] | They will not harm you. | 他们不会伤害你们 |
[24:55] | I repeat, the Cylons will not harm you. | 我重申,赛昂人不会伤害你们 |
[24:57] | ZAREK: Jam that signal. | 干扰这个信号 |
[24:58] | Why the frak is she still broadcasting? | 他妈的为什么她还能广播? |
[24:59] | I am asking all ships’ captains… | 我正在问各船的舰长 |
[25:01] | Where’s Hoshi? …not to jump. | 星在哪儿? …不要跳跃 |
[25:02] | Get that little frak back into CIC. Do not jump! | 带这个小混蛋回作战指挥中心 不要跳跃 |
[25:04] | Shut down your FTL drives… | 关闭你们的超光速引擎… |
[25:20] | It worked. They couldn’t jam it. | 起作用了 他们没法进行干扰了 |
[25:24] | I thought this would do the trick. | 我就说这玩意能派上用场 |
[25:39] | Show me your frakking hands! | 你他妈的把手亮出来! |
[26:02] | You have to help me get him to Cottle. | 你必须帮我抬他去找科特尔 |
[26:09] | No, no. No, just on the way here, | 不行不行 在这儿的路上不行 |
[26:12] | me and my pen pal were shot at two times. | 我和我这”笔友”两次被人开枪射击 |
[26:14] | Once by his own men. | 有一次还是他的自家兄弟 |
[26:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:17] | He’s gonna die. | 他快要死了 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | Frak! | 妈的! |
[26:34] | 10 ships shut down their FTL drives after Roslin’s transmission. | 听了罗丝琳的广播后 10艘船关闭了他们的超光速引擎 |
[26:38] | 10 ships out of 35. | 35艘船没了10艘 |
[26:40] | Frakking Roslin. | 他妈的罗丝琳 |
[26:41] | No, she did us a favor. | 不,她帮了我们的忙 |
[26:43] | Now we’re clear who’s with us and who’s trouble. | 现在我们清楚了哪些支持我们,哪些有问题 |
[26:45] | Gage, give the jump coordinates only to those ships | 盖吉,只把跳跃坐标发送给 |
[26:47] | that kept their FTLs online. | 那些超光速引擎还在运作的船只 |
[26:49] | Order them to jump immediately. | 命令他们立即跳跃 |
[26:50] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[26:55] | I need you to assemble an execution detail. | 你给我集合一队行刑人员 |
[26:59] | Only men you can trust. | 必须是你信得过的人 |
[27:02] | Secure the main hangar deck launch tube. | 确保主机库发射管道的安全 |
[27:04] | Take Adama down there and wait for me. | 带阿达玛下去那里,等我命令 |
[27:08] | Can I count on you, Noel? | 我可以信赖你吗,诺尔? |
[27:11] | All down the line, sir. | 完全可以,长官 |
[27:14] | Spying on me, Tom? | 监视我呢,汤姆? |
[27:17] | Let’s just get through this and move on, all right, Felix? | 我们赶紧把事情办完然后继续前进好吗,菲里克斯? |
[28:26] | Where’s the old man? | 老头子在哪儿? |
[28:29] | Where’s the old man? They’re gonna shoot him. | 老头子在哪儿? 他们打算枪毙他 |
[28:34] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[28:36] | Where? | 在哪里?! |
[28:37] | Main hangar deck launch tube. | 主机库发射管道 |
[28:41] | Come on, come on, let’s go, Gods damn it. | 快点快点!妈个巴子的赶紧走! |
[28:42] | Lee! | 李! |
[28:43] | Wait! I’m coming with you. | 喂!我和你们一起去 |
[28:54] | GAETA: Detail ready. | 小分队准备 |
[28:57] | Aim! | 瞄准! |
[29:05] | Fire! | 射击! |
[29:08] | No! Shh. | 不! |
[29:10] | You were dreaming. I couldn’t wake you. | 嘘嘘…你在做梦,我叫不醒你 |
[29:13] | Oh, God, they’re gonna shoot him. | 噢,我的天,他们要枪杀他 |
[29:16] | I feel sick, I… | 嘘 我不舒服… |
[29:29] | No… | 不 |
[29:31] | No, this is all wrong. It’s wrong. Please, stop, stop. | 这完全不对,这不合适 请停下,停下 |
[29:37] | But… I want to make you feel better. | 可是…我想让你感觉好些 |
[29:44] | Then cut off my legs. I ran again. | 那截了我的双腿吧 我再一次…逃跑了 |
[29:52] | I disappeared in the nick of time again. | 我再一次在关键时刻消失了… |
[29:58] | Fear makes people behave differently. | 恐惧让人举止异样 |
[30:00] | I didn’t run out of fear. Not this time, anyway. | 我并不是出于恐惧而逃跑 至少这一次不是 |
[30:03] | I ran away from those people. God, “those people.” | 我是要远离那些人,天哪,那些人 |
[30:07] | I’ve got a kind of following on Galactica. | 我在卡拉狄加上有些追随者 |
[30:11] | Like a fan club. | 像是追星俱乐部 |
[30:13] | Publicly, I humor them. Privately, I scorn their provincial intellects, | 对外,我都认可他们 但私下里,我蔑视他们迂腐狭义的理解力 |
[30:19] | their unfailing willingness to make me feel better. | 她们无穷的积极干劲让我感觉良好 |
[30:31] | I have to go back. | 我要回去 |
[30:35] | I have to go back, they’re my responsibility. | 我必须回去,我对她们负有责任 |
[30:40] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:08] | Galactica. This is President Laura Roslin. | 卡拉狄加 我是劳拉·罗斯林总统 |
[31:12] | Release all those being held against their will | 释放所有被强行关押的人员 |
[31:14] | and return command of this fleet | 并归还此舰队的指挥权 |
[31:17] | to Admiral William Adama. | 给威廉·阿达玛上将 |
[31:19] | Surrender. | 投降 |
[31:21] | You have five minutes! | 你们有五分钟时间 |
[32:02] | Lieutenant Allison. | 艾利森中尉 |
[32:05] | Carry out the execution. | 执行处决 |
[32:10] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[32:14] | Dad. Thank you, Son. | 爸 多谢,儿子 |
[32:24] | They told me you were dead. | 他们告诉我你死了 |
[32:25] | For a while, I was, Bill. | 有一阵的确如此,比尔 |
[32:40] | I want to take back my ship. | 我要夺回我的船 |
[32:48] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[32:50] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起,长官 |
[32:53] | I’ve always respected you. | 我一直都很敬重你 |
[32:56] | But I hate the Cylons. | 但我恨赛昂人 |
[32:58] | And I can’t take orders from a leader who won’t fight them. | 我无法听命于一个不愿同他们战斗的领袖 |
[33:01] | Colonel. Stand down. | 上校 住手 |
[33:16] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[33:39] | Put me on speaker. | 接上对讲机 |
[33:46] | This is Tom Zarek, President of the 12 Colonies. | 我是汤姆·查莱克 十二殖民地的总统 |
[33:51] | It’s over, Laura. | 结束了,劳拉 |
[33:53] | Saul Tigh was killed attempting to escape. | 索尔·泰在试图逃跑时被杀 |
[33:58] | Bill Adama was tried and found guilty of his crimes. | 比尔·阿达玛已被审判,被判定有罪 |
[34:04] | A firing squad executed him this morning. | 行刑队今晨已经将他处决 |
[34:08] | It’s done, Laura. | 都结束了,劳拉 |
[34:11] | You need to think about the people of this fleet now and surrender. | 现在你要为这个舰队的人们着想并且投降 |
[34:22] | No. | 不! |
[34:25] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不,永远不! |
[34:29] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[34:31] | I will use every cannon, | 我会动用每一门火炮 |
[34:35] | every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have | 每一颗炸弹,每一粒子弹 我所拥有的每一件武器 |
[34:40] | down to my own eyeteeth to end you. | 甚至动用我的尖牙,也要结果了你 |
[34:43] | I swear it! | 我发誓! |
[34:46] | I’m coming for all of you! | 我跟你们没完! |
[34:59] | So now we have a military leader and a president, all in one. | 那现在军事领导人和总统合二为一了 |
[35:02] | And how would you have answered her, if you would have been here? | 如果当时你在这里 你会怎么回答她? |
[35:07] | Baseship’s arming itself, sir. | 长官,基地母舰正开始武装 |
[35:10] | Are we jump ready? Affirmative. | 我们的跳跃系统准备好了吗? 是的 |
[35:12] | Set the rendezvous jump coordinates. | 设置约定的跳跃坐标 |
[35:15] | Set your board to green. | 解除跳跃限制 |
[35:19] | There’s been enough killing. | 杀戮已经够多的了 |
[35:21] | I’m leaving them behind unless you object. | 我要撇下他们 除非你反对 |
[35:50] | ROSLIN: Galactica, this is President Laura Roslin. Surrender. | 卡拉狄加,我是劳拉·罗斯林总统 投降 |
[35:59] | Gods damn it. | 活见鬼! |
[36:04] | Sir, board is green. | 限制解除,长官 |
[36:05] | Count it down. | 开始倒数 |
[36:08] | Jump in 10… | 跳跃倒计时十… |
[36:11] | Nine… | 九… |
[36:14] | Eight… | 八… |
[36:18] | Six… | 六… |
[36:21] | Five… | 五… |
[36:25] | Four… | 四… |
[36:27] | Three… | 三… |
[36:30] | FTL just went offline. | 超光速引擎刚刚离线了 |
[36:36] | Get a crew. | 派一队人 |
[36:37] | Get someone down to the engine room right now. | 马上找些人下去引擎室! |
[36:40] | Come on, move it! | 快点动起来! |
[36:42] | Gaeta. Gaeta, launch your birds. | 盖塔 盖塔,派出你的飞机 |
[36:46] | Gaeta, wake up. What the frak are you doing? | 盖塔,醒醒,你他妈在干嘛? |
[36:47] | Launch your birds! | 派出你的飞机! |
[36:53] | Gaeta. Gaeta, we have to defend, do you understand that? | 盖塔,盖塔 我们得防守,你明白吗? |
[36:55] | Do you understand? Gaeta, we need to defend! | 你明白吗? 盖塔 我们得防守 |
[36:58] | “One day soon, there’s gonna be a reckoning.” | 马上会有清算总账的一天 出来混,迟早要还的 |
[37:02] | Gun batteries have fixed target bearing. Standing by to fire. | 排炮已经对准目标方位 射击准备就绪 |
[37:05] | Gaeta, what the frak is wrong with you? | 盖塔,你他妈到底怎么回事? |
[37:08] | Wake up! | 醒醒阿! |
[37:11] | Weapons hold! | 火力暂控! |
[37:20] | Give me a weapon. | 给我件武器 |
[37:24] | MARINE 1: Put your weapons down! Put your weapons down! | 放下你的武器!放下你的武器! |
[37:26] | MARINE 2: Drop your weapons! | 放下你的武器! |
[37:27] | Put them down, now! | 放下你的武器!快 |
[37:28] | Drop them, drop them! | 放下武器!放下武器! |
[37:29] | On your knees! | 跪下来 |
[37:30] | Move it! | 走 |
[37:33] | Now! | 快 |
[37:41] | Connect me with the President. | 给我接总统 |
[37:42] | Right away, Admiral. | 马上接,上将 |
[37:47] | Madam President. This is the Admiral. | 总统女士,我是上将 |
[37:50] | Stand down. | 解除警报 |
[37:52] | I repeat, Galactica’s secured. Stand down. | 重复,卡拉狄加已经恢复控制 解除警报 |
[37:56] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[38:44] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[39:51] | GAETA: I suppose a long time ago, it was architecture. | 想来很久以前我感兴趣的是建筑设计 |
[39:57] | There was a year there where I scribbled floor plans on everything. | 有一年我到处涂鸦建筑平面图 |
[40:02] | Dining room table, patio tiles, rare books, | 餐厅的桌子,庭院的瓦面,珍本书籍… |
[40:06] | drove my parents crazy. | 我父母都抓狂了 |
[40:10] | BALTAR: How old were you? | 那时候你几岁? |
[40:13] | I don’t know, eight, maybe? Nine? | 我不知道,呃…八岁也许九岁 |
[40:19] | I’ll tell you one thing, though, I had some pretty frakking amazing ideas. | 不过我告诉你 我还真有过些相当他妈的惊人的创意 |
[40:26] | Restaurants shaped like food. | 外形像食物一样的餐馆 |
[40:30] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[40:33] | And top-heavy buildings, and stairways, every… | 还有不规则的楼房和阶梯 |
[40:35] | Everything had to have a stairway. | 每…每件都必须要有阶梯 |
[40:48] | Spoils of war. | 战利品 |
[40:51] | When I was older, then it became medicine, | 接着当我大一点的时候 |
[40:57] | and then engineering, photography. | 又转向了医学和影像工程 |
[41:00] | I think I would’ve made a better architect than any of those, though. | 不过我相比之下 我还是做建筑师比较好 |
[41:05] | And then, I discovered science. And I… | 然后我发现了科学 我就… |
[41:10] | I thought I was really, really good at it. | 我认为自己非常非常擅长这个 |
[41:14] | Until I met you. | 直到我遇到了你 |
[41:25] | Felix… Don’t. | 菲里克斯 别… |
[41:31] | And please, no religion. | 也请你别谈宗教 |
[41:41] | I’m fine with how things have worked out. | 事情的结果,我可以接受 |
[41:43] | Really, Gaius, I am. I… | 真的,盖尤斯,我可以,我… |
[41:54] | I just hope… I hope that | 我只是希望,我希望… |
[41:59] | people realize eventually | 人们能认识到…我最终… |
[42:08] | who I am. | 是个什么样的人 |
[42:12] | I know who you are, Felix. | 我了解你是什么人,菲里克斯 |
[42:18] | I know who you are. | 我了解你是什么人 |
[42:49] | Ready. | 准备 |
[42:57] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[43:04] | It stopped. | 这感觉停下了 |
[43:06] | Fire. | 射击 |