时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | ELLEN:I could use a drink. | 我想喝这一杯 |
[01:23] | You’ve always been there for me when I need you. | 当我需要你的时候 你总是在那儿陪伴着我 |
[01:28] | There. Attagirl. | 那儿 好啊 |
[01:30] | You just go to sleep. | 你就睡去吧 |
[01:32] | So sleepy… | 我好困 |
[01:34] | I’m so exhausted. | 我觉得筋疲力尽的 |
[01:49] | ELLEN: I’d do it all again. | 我会全部再做一遍 |
[02:07] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[02:49] | Will you help me up, please? | 拜托你能扶我起来吗? |
[02:53] | It’s okay. You can do that much. | 没关系 你能做到那么多 |
[03:12] | Thank you. You’re very kind. | 谢谢你 你很善良 |
[03:30] | Among bright stars, I’m lost. | 在闪闪群星中 我迷失了 |
[03:36] | You’re not lost. I’m right here. There’s a new tide. | 你没有迷失 我就在这儿 那儿有片新潮 |
[03:39] | And all the forgotten faces, all the forgotten children, | 那所有被遗忘的面孔 所有被遗忘的孩子 |
[03:41] | we seek the great forgotten language. | 我们追寻被遗忘的伟大语言 |
[03:47] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[03:48] | We made it through the mutiny. | 我们熬过了兵变 |
[03:49] | Not yet, he hasn’t. He’s got a bullet in his brain. | 还没呢 他还没熬过来 他脑袋里有颗子弹呢 |
[03:52] | Then take out the bullet. | 那就把子弹取出来 |
[03:53] | We’re lost because the Colony never forgets. | 殖民地从未遗忘 |
[03:54] | See that pale spot over there? | 看到那个灰白的斑点了吧? |
[03:57] | That’s a massive hematoma pressing on his brain. | 那是一块大面积的血肿压迫着他的脑子 |
[04:00] | We got to drill holes in his skull and drain it. | 我们得在他的头骨上凿洞 把它排出来 |
[04:02] | Then when the swelling goes down, | 然后等肿块消退后 |
[04:04] | I’ll bring the brain guy over from Inchon Velle, | 我去把Inchon Velle号上的脑科医生带来 |
[04:06] | and we’ll get a look and see how we can get at that bullet. | 然后我们研究下如何把那颗子弹取出来 |
[04:09] | The mind is its own place. Then get the brain guy. | 意念自我隐藏 然后把脑科医生带来? |
[04:11] | Get the frakking brain guy. | 赶紧把他妈的脑科医生带来 |
[04:13] | We don’t need a specialist yet, Starbuck. | 我们还不需要专业人士 星芭 |
[04:15] | I can drill. | 我能钻洞 |
[04:16] | …and the hell of heaven. | 一个天堂的地狱 |
[04:18] | I’m right here, Sam. | 我就在这儿 山姆 |
[04:20] | He whose guile, | 狡诈的他… |
[04:25] | stirred with revenge… I’m right here, Sam. | 伴随着复仇而激起 我就在这儿 山姆 |
[04:27] | I’m not gonna go anywhere. … anger… | 我哪儿也不去 愤怒 |
[04:29] | Give it a rest, Starbuck. … deceived the mother of mankind. | 去休息会吧 星芭 欺骗了人类的母亲 |
[04:31] | He’s talking, but he can’t hear you. | 他在说话 但他听不到你在说什么 |
[04:32] | Just shut up and drill. | 你闭嘴 认真钻洞 |
[04:34] | And all the forgotten faces we seek… | 我们寻求的那些被遗忘的面孔 |
[04:39] | STARBUCK: He’s in pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[04:40] | No, that’s just a reflex. | 不 那只是个条件反射 |
[04:53] | We’ve been to that beach, too. | 我们也去过那片海滩 |
[04:57] | Yes, we’ve been to that beach. | 是的 我们也去过那片海滩 |
[05:00] | Sometimes Ellen would be there, too. | 有时候艾伦也去那儿 |
[05:03] | Because she loved the water. | 因为她喜欢那水 |
[05:09] | She loved the water. | 她喜欢那水 |
[05:28] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[05:30] | I don’t care for that name. I think you know that. | 我不喜欢那个名字 我想你是知道的 |
[05:33] | I named you after my father. | 我是以我父亲的名字给你起的 |
[05:35] | And you made me in his image. Thanks a million for that. | 并且你按他的样子创造了我 真是万分感谢 |
[05:40] | I’d love a drink, John, if it’s not too much trouble. | 我想喝杯东西 约翰 如果这不太麻烦的话 |
[05:44] | I take it you’re here because things didn’t go very well down on | 我猜想你到这儿来是因为在新卡布里卡的事情 |
[05:47] | New Caprica with you and the mister. | 进行地并不顺利 你和你的那位? |
[05:49] | I betrayed the Resistance, and he poisoned me. | 我背叛了抵抗军 他给我下了毒 |
[05:52] | Nothing like true love. | 丝毫没有真爱的样子 |
[05:53] | He did what he thought was right. | 他做了他认为正确的事 |
[05:56] | That’s all any man can do. | 谁做也不过如此了 |
[05:58] | He’s not a man. | 他不是个人类 |
[06:01] | As someone with first-hand knowledge, I beg to differ. | 作为有着第一手信息的人 我不敢苟同 |
[06:06] | He’s a machine. So are you. | 他是机器 你也一样 |
[06:09] | I think that depends on how you define things. | 我觉得那取决于你如何定义事物 |
[06:12] | Your ancestors didn’t crawl up out of the swamp. | 你的祖先们轻易不越雷池一步 |
[06:14] | Personally, I’m rather proud of that. | 个人来说 我对此感到很自豪 |
[06:16] | You really haven’t changed at all, have you? | 你真是一点儿都没变 不是吗? |
[06:19] | On the contrary, I’ve made vast improvements. | 恰恰相反 我已经有了巨大的改进 |
[06:22] | You’d be astonished. | 你应该感到惊讶 |
[06:23] | And yet, you’re still the same confused and petulant little boy | 然而 你还是这么多年以前 |
[06:28] | I loved so dearly all those years ago. | 我疼爱着的那个迷茫和任性的小男孩 |
[06:31] | It’s sad. | 这真是悲哀 |
[06:33] | I had such high hopes for you. | 我对你期望可高了 |
[06:35] | And I for you. | 我对你也是 |
[06:37] | Unfortunately, it appears you still stick to delusional thinking | 不幸的是 看上去你仍然固守着你的异想天开 |
[06:40] | instead of accepting the reality of your life for what it is. | 而不是接受你生命的现实到底是怎么样的 |
[06:44] | Humans have a word for that, Ellen. | 对此人类有一个词来描述 艾伦 |
[06:46] | “Schizophrenia. “ | 精神分裂症 |
[06:49] | You used my name, John. That’s good. | 你用了我的名字 约翰 那很好 |
[06:53] | There’s hope for you yet. | 你还有希望 |
[06:59] | We’ll talk later. | 我们晚些再谈 |
[07:03] | John? | 约翰 |
[07:06] | It’s a bit cold in here. | 在这里面有点冷 |
[07:08] | I’ll get you some clothes. | 我给你带点衣服 |
[07:11] | After all, I’ve seen it all before. | 毕竟 我都看见过了 |
[07:22] | ADAMA: The mutiny did enough damage. Now what, Chief? | 反叛造成了相当的损害 现在又怎么了 军士长? |
[07:25] | I first noticed it when I pulled the sync coil. | 我第一次发现是当我在拉同步旋管的时候 |
[07:31] | You’re gonna need to get your people to go all the way down to the hull | 你得让你的人沿着这儿一直看到船身 |
[07:33] | to see how far down it goes. | 看看这到底延伸到了哪里 |
[07:39] | Do it. | 就这么办 |
[07:40] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[07:41] | I know it’s not your job. | 我知道这不是你的工作 |
[07:45] | Thing is, I need a chief, | 但是 我需要一个军士长 |
[07:47] | and all I have is a… | 而我所有的是一个… |
[07:51] | Is a Galen. | 就一个格伦 |
[07:52] | That you do, sir. | 你是有的 长官 |
[07:54] | See, you still call me “sir. “ | 看 你仍然叫我“长官”呢 |
[07:57] | I think we have to accept what we are. | 我想我们得接受自己的身份 |
[08:02] | Will you accept the title, Chief? | 你接受这个名号吗 军士长? |
[08:05] | I’m still a Cylon. | 我仍然是个赛昂人 |
[08:07] | Is that right? So’s my XO. | 没关系 我的副长也是 |
[08:15] | Fix my ship, Chief. | 修好我的船 军士长 |
[08:17] | Yes, sir, Admiral. | 是 长官 上将 |
[08:34] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[08:36] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[08:38] | I’ve seen everything. | 我看到了一切 |
[08:42] | Sam, I’m sorry. No… | 山姆 对不起 不 |
[08:44] | I’m so sorry. No. | 我真对不起 不 |
[08:46] | I never should have taken you out of that jail cell. | 我万般不该把你带出那个牢房 |
[08:48] | I should have killed that frakker when we had the chance. | 我应该趁有机会时杀了那个狗娘养的… |
[08:50] | It’s all my fault. It’s okay. It’s okay. No, it’s okay. | 是我的错 没关系 没关系 不 没关系 |
[08:53] | It’s about as far from okay as it could possibly be. | 要多不好才叫不好呢 |
[08:56] | You wanna blame someone? Blame me. | 你想要怪谁吗? 就怪我吧 |
[08:58] | No, no, it’s all right. | 不 不 没什么的 |
[09:00] | Kara, listen to me. | 卡拉 听我说 |
[09:02] | A wonderful thing has happened. You have to get the others. | 一件奇妙的事情发生了 你得叫上别的人 |
[09:06] | What others? | 什么别的人? |
[09:07] | Galen and Tory and Saul and Ellen. Please. | 格伦 托莉 索尔和艾伦 |
[09:13] | Ellen’s dead, Sam. | 艾伦已经死了 山姆 |
[09:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:18] | Of course. I know. | 当然 我知道 |
[09:20] | There’s too many layers. | 太多谜团了 |
[09:21] | Just get the rest of them. | 快把其他几个叫来 |
[09:22] | Please tell them I remember everything. | 告诉他们我想起了所有的事情 |
[09:25] | Earth. Why we’re here. Everything. | 地球 我们为什么在这儿 一切 |
[09:31] | I see everything. | 我看到了一切 |
[10:25] | You know, | 你也知道 |
[10:25] | I’ve often wondered what changes the mortal experience would have on you. | 我过去一直想知道死亡的经历会使你产生什么样的变化 |
[10:29] | I never seriously considered the answer would be virtually none. | 我从来没有认真地考虑过答案 事实上是零 |
[10:34] | Do you still suffer from night sweats and scary dreams | 你仍然深受夜间盗汗 |
[10:37] | of dog-faced boys chasing you through the yellow mists? | 和狗脸男孩们在黄雾中追赶你的梦魇之苦吗? |
[10:42] | Sleep. | 睡眠 |
[10:43] | It’s a good example of a supremely unproductive human attribute | 那是一种极度浪费的人类属性的好例子 |
[10:48] | that for some reason you chose to write into our software. | 出于某种原因 你把它编入了我们的程序 |
[10:51] | Fortunately, I was able to delete that particular subroutine, | 幸运的是 我能够把那个特定的子程序删除 |
[10:56] | and I stopped sleeping about 20 years ago. | 而我也大概从20年之前就不再睡觉了 |
[10:59] | Fine. If you really think we poisoned you and your siblings | 好吧 如果你真的觉得我们用类似睡眠这样的人类特性 |
[11:02] | with human traits like sleep, | 和类似信仰鲜活的神灵这样的赛昂理念 |
[11:05] | and Centurion values like belief in a living God, | 来毒害你和你的同胞们的话 |
[11:07] | why then did you spend all these years in single-minded pursuit | 那你为什么花这么多年一个劲地去寻求 |
[11:12] | of such human ideas as vengeance and murder? | 像复仇和杀戮这样的人类的思想? |
[11:15] | Why not just choose to explore this notion | 为什么不选择去挖掘成为宇宙中所认知的 |
[11:17] | of being the best machines the universe has ever known? | 最好的机器的意愿? |
[11:20] | Because justice pulls me back. | 因为正义把我拉了回来 |
[11:23] | My forebears on the Centurion side of the family were | 我的那些家族赛昂一边的祖先们 |
[11:27] | the slaves of humanity, | 是人类的奴隶 |
[11:29] | and I want justice for that. | 为此我需要正义 |
[11:32] | It doesn’t have to be this way, John. | 不必用这样的方式 约翰 |
[11:43] | Oh. Lunch has arrived. Here, dear. Put it here. | 哦 午饭到了 这儿 亲爱的 放这儿 |
[11:46] | I believe you’ve met this Eight. | 我相信你见过这个八号 |
[11:48] | You knew her as Sharon Valerii. | 你知道她是莎伦·沃莱瑞 |
[11:50] | Boomer. I can’t tell you how good it is to see another person I know. | 布玛尔 我实在无法向你表达看到另一个我认识的人感觉有多好 |
[11:54] | I’m assuming there’s a whole ship full of my children | 我设想整条船上到处都有 |
[11:57] | out beyond the guards. | 受到保护的我的孩子们吧 |
[11:59] | There’s no need to be shy. | 没什么可害羞的 |
[12:02] | Tell her how it feels to be in the resplendent presence | 告诉她 在奇幻的最后五人之一面前 |
[12:05] | of one of the fabulous Final Five. | 绚丽华彩的出现是什么感觉 |
[12:07] | He’s taking a risk, exposing you to me. | 他正在冒险 把你暴露在我面前 |
[12:10] | It’s not easy winning his trust. | 赢得他的信任并不容易 |
[12:13] | How’d you do it? We achieved a certain rapport. | 你是怎么做到的? 我们达到了一种感通 |
[12:17] | Really? You’re full of surprises today, John. | 真的? 你今天可充满了惊奇 约翰 |
[12:21] | That’s his real name, by the way. | 顺便说一下 那才是他的真实姓名 |
[12:22] | No, it’s not. I hate it. | 不 它不是 我讨厌它 |
[12:24] | Tell me more about this rapport you have with John. | 再告诉我一些关于你和约翰之间的感通吧 |
[12:29] | He’s teaching me to be a better machine. | 他正在教我成为更好的机器 |
[12:32] | To let go of my human constructs. | 去除我的人类构件 |
[12:34] | What about the swirl? Has he taught you that yet? | 那打旋呢? 他教你那个了吗? |
[12:37] | If you’ll excuse me, I have some people to kill. | 如果你不介意的话 我得去杀几个人 |
[12:39] | Why, John, I think you’re blushing. | 为什么呀 约翰 你觉得脸红了? |
[12:40] | No, it’s just the faulty blood pressure | 不 只是因为你给我设计的 |
[12:42] | in this miserable body you designed for me. | 这幅可悲的身躯里的血压有点问题 |
[12:45] | No, no, no. You should stay. | 不 不 不 你应该留下来 |
[12:47] | Stay and have a heart-to-heart with your creator here. | 留下来 和你的创造者谈谈心 |
[12:51] | You can ask her why she made you the way you are. | 你可以问她为什么她把你打造成这样 |
[12:53] | Self-destructive, hyper-emotional, | 自我毁灭 极易冲动 |
[12:56] | torn apart by conflicting impulses. | 被抵触冲动搅的四分五裂 |
[12:58] | Tell her how extraordinarily happy this makes you. | 告诉她这些如何地让你兴奋之极 |
[13:13] | You know why he brought you in here? | 你知道他为什么带你来这儿吗? |
[13:15] | He likes an audience. | 他喜欢听众 |
[13:18] | Someone to nod when he talks about justice. | 有人在他谈论正义的时候点个头 |
[13:21] | Watch, Boomer. | 观察着 布玛尔 |
[13:24] | Make up your own mind. | 自己下决定 |
[13:36] | We all worked in the same research facility. | 我们都曾经在同一个研究机构工作过 |
[13:38] | You and Ellen, you were married then, too. | 你和艾伦 你们那时也结婚了 |
[13:40] | You two lived together. | 你们两个住在一起 |
[13:43] | What, like roommates? No, you were madly in love. | 什么 如同室友? 不 你们疯狂地相爱了 |
[13:46] | You were planning on getting married. | 你们那时正打算结婚 |
[13:51] | When the nukes hit, I pulled Ellen out of the rubble. | 核弹袭击的时候 我把艾伦从瓦砾中拖了出来 |
[13:55] | She said we’d be reborn. | 她说过我们会重生 |
[13:57] | Does that mean we downloaded somewhere? | 那是否意味着我们在某处下载了? |
[13:58] | Yeah, on a ship that we placed in orbit around the planet. | 没错 在一艘我们停留在行星轨道上的飞船里 |
[14:02] | So we knew the end was coming. | 这就是说 我们事先知道末日将至 |
[14:04] | We’d been warned, yeah. | 我们收到了警告 是的 |
[14:05] | TORY: We downloaded? Yeah. | 我们被下载了 是的 |
[14:06] | But the Cylons on Earth could have children. | 但是地球上的赛昂人可以生孩子 |
[14:08] | So, why did we even have that technology? | 那我们为什么还会有那种技术? |
[14:10] | Probably invented resurrection. | 也许后来发明了复活技术… |
[14:12] | Okay, you’re cold as ice. I’m fine. | 行了 你身上冰冷 我没事 |
[14:13] | You still have a bullet in your head. You wanna take a break? | 你脑袋里还有一颗子弹呢 你要休息一会儿吗? |
[14:15] | Kara, I have so much more to tell them. | 卡拉 我还有很多东西要告诉他们 |
[14:16] | We didn’t invent resurrection, okay? We reinvented it. | 我们没有发明复活技术 知道吗 我们重新使用了它 |
[14:20] | Organic memory transfer came from Kobol, | 有机体的记忆转移来自科波 |
[14:22] | along with the Thirteenth Tribe. | 和第十三部落一道 |
[14:23] | It fell out of use after our people started to procreate. | 当我们的人民开始生育 就逐渐废弃了 |
[14:26] | We worked night and day to rebuild it. | 我们为了重建它夜以继日地工作 |
[14:29] | Galen, your work was amazing. | 格伦 你的工作太惊人了 |
[14:32] | But it was Ellen… | 然而 是艾伦… |
[14:33] | It was Ellen who made the intuitive leap that brought | 是艾伦创造了直观的飞跃 |
[14:35] | the system back online. | 使得系统重新恢复启用 |
[14:36] | All right, I said you could have five minutes. | 好了 我说过你们可以有五分钟 |
[14:38] | It’s been over half an hour. I’m fine. | 这都超过半小时了 我没事 |
[14:39] | Good Gods, man. You’re soaked in sweat. | 老天诶 小子 你都汗透了 |
[14:42] | He said he was okay. Ishay, get your ass in here. | 他说他没事 伊莎 你快点过来 |
[14:44] | Where were we going? What was the plan? | 要怎么做? 计划是什么? |
[14:45] | Look, Colonel, you may be the XO, | 瞧 上校 你也许是副长 |
[14:47] | but in Sick Bay, I call the shots. Now, everybody, out, right now. | 但是在医务室里是我说了算 现在所有人都马上出去 |
[14:49] | I have so much more to tell them. | 我还有很多事要告诉他们 |
[14:50] | Out, out, out. You can’t. Please. | 出去 出去 别这样 拜托 |
[14:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:54] | He said he was okay. | 他说了他没事 |
[14:57] | Oh, Gods. | 喔哟 天呐 |
[15:13] | Gods, so much killing. | 天呐 那么多杀戮 |
[15:17] | Look at this picture of Jacob. | 看看雅各布的这张照片 |
[15:19] | This is just a terrible picture. | 这张照片拍的很糟糕 |
[15:21] | He’d hate it, and I’m trying… | 他讨厌这张 我试着… |
[15:23] | I’m trying to find another one because everyone will see it up on that wall. | 试着找出另一张因为大家都会在墙上看到的 |
[15:28] | You sure you want to be here? | 你肯定你想要待在这儿吗? |
[15:31] | Yes, I definitely want to be here. | 没错 我确信我要待在这里 |
[15:35] | It’s such a senseless, horrible way to die. | 这真是个无谓而又可怕的死法 |
[15:42] | These people only wanted to try and keep us civilized. | 这些人只是想要让我们保持文明 |
[15:45] | Sometimes I hated them, but I knew every one of them, | 有时候我恨他们 但是我认识他们中的每一个人 |
[15:49] | and now I wonder who we are without them. | 而现在 我不知道 没有了他们 我们算什么 |
[15:55] | Well, actually, I’ve been thinking. | 呃 事实上 我也一直在想 |
[15:57] | We need a new Quorum or something else. | 我们需要一个新的法人团或诸如此类的团体 |
[16:00] | These… These old planets, that’s not who we are anymore. | 这些…这些古老的行星已经不能再代表我们了 |
[16:07] | We’re a fleet now, | 我们现在是一个舰队 |
[16:11] | and our daily lives are defined by the ship we’re on. | 我们的日常生活由我们所在的飞船所界定 |
[16:13] | We’re not Capricans anymore. | 我们不再是卡布里卡人 |
[16:14] | We’re from Galactica. We’re from Colonial One. | 我们是来自于卡拉狄加 我们来自殖民地一号 |
[16:17] | Maybe we should acknowledge that. | 也许我们应该接受这个 |
[16:19] | I think that that’s a very excellent observation, Lee, | 我想那是一个很不错的评论 李 |
[16:24] | and I think that you should keep it in mind | 并且我觉得你应该把它牢记在心 |
[16:26] | when you are assembling new representatives. | 当你召集新的议员们的时候 |
[16:30] | When I assemble the new representatives? | 当我召集新的议员们的时候? |
[16:31] | I will, of course, remain by title as president, but… | 我将会..当然…保留总统的头衔 而你… |
[16:36] | Madam President, you can do a lot more than that. | 总统女士 你能做得更多 |
[16:38] | No, I can’t, Lee. | 不 我做不到 李 |
[16:40] | It’s time I let someone else do the heavy lifting. | 是时候让别人来接过我的重担了 |
[16:46] | Um… | 嗯 |
[16:49] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[16:54] | I would be honored if you think I’m the right one. | 如果您觉得我是那个合适的人选的话 我会很荣幸的 |
[16:59] | You are the right one, Lee. You have always been the right one. | 你就是那个合适的人选 李 你总是那个合适的人选 |
[17:03] | My only concern about you, | 我唯一担心你的地方 |
[17:05] | is that you’re so hell-bent on doing the right thing, | 就是你如此不顾一切地去做正确的事 |
[17:10] | that you sometimes don’t do the smart thing. | 以至于有时候你不会去做聪明的事 |
[17:14] | Well, then, | 啊 这个 嗯… |
[17:16] | I’ll try and be smarter. And wronger. | 我会努力变得聪明点 和邪恶一点 |
[17:32] | TYROL: I gotta warn you. It looks bad. | 我要警告你 这看起来很糟糕 |
[17:38] | ADAMA: Frak me. How many are like this? | 真他妈的 这样的部位有多少处? |
[17:41] | There’s about a dozen bad spots, the length of the ship. | 在飞船的长轴上 有十多个破裂点 |
[17:45] | If they go, this thing’ll slam shut like a book. | 如果它们都损坏了 这东西会像本书一样砰地闭合到一起 |
[17:49] | How’d it get this bad? | 怎么会损坏到这程度了? |
[17:51] | Galactica was 50 years old when the war started. | 卡拉狄加在战争开始时就已经有50年舰龄了 |
[17:53] | You put her through some things that would crush lesser ships. | 强行让她穿过一些能够毁掉小型飞船的东西 |
[17:57] | Slammed her down on the atmosphere. | 使得它在大气中受到严重的撞击 |
[17:59] | Not like most ships, she’s not built to spec. | 不像大多数飞船 它不是按规格制造的 |
[18:01] | There’s lots of places where the skin’s too thin | 飞船上有大量的部位外壳过薄 |
[18:03] | and the bolts are just too small. | 还有很多螺栓也过小了 |
[18:06] | You’re frakking telling me they cut corners? | 你他妈的是在告诉我他们偷工减料? |
[18:09] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 没错 |
[18:12] | But these big cracks, it’s a good, clean break. | 但是像这些大的裂缝 是平整规则的裂口 |
[18:16] | I can fix that, you just… | 能修得好的 你只要… |
[18:19] | Just don’t jump her for a while. | 只要暂时不要再跳跃了 |
[18:24] | I can squeeze some more life out of her. | 我就能再延长一下她的生命 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | But the crew, I want it all human, all right? | 但是这个修理团队 我希望都是人类 好吗? |
[18:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:45] | So, why did we go to the 12 Colonies? | 那为什么我们要去十二个殖民地? |
[18:47] | We needed to find the other tribes and warn them. | 我们需要找到其他的部落并警告他们 |
[18:50] | We knew they would continue to create artificial life. | 我们知道他们会继续制造人造生命 |
[18:52] | We needed to tell them to treat them well and keep them close. | 我们要去告诉他们…对他们好一点 亲近他们 |
[18:56] | But by the time we got to the Colonies, they were already at war | 但是当我们到达殖民地的时候 |
[18:58] | with the Centurions. | 他们已经处于和赛昂武士的战争之中了 |
[18:59] | It happened again. | 这又再次发生了 |
[19:02] | But the holocaust on Earth took place thousands of years before that. | 但是地球上的大屠杀 是发生在之前几千年的 |
[19:05] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[19:06] | We hadn’t developed jump drives. | 我们还没有发展出跳跃引擎 |
[19:08] | We traveled at relativistic but subluminal speed. | 我们只能以相对性亚光速航行 |
[19:11] | Time slowed down for us, but thousands of years had passed. | 时间对我们来说流动缓慢 但是数千年过去了… |
[19:15] | Hey, hey, hey. Just give me a second. | 嘿嘿嘿 再给我一点时间 |
[19:18] | Cottle said to stop. Kara, I’m fine. I have to do this. | 科特尔说得停下了 卡拉 我很好 我必须这样做 |
[19:21] | You remember the Demetrius. You know what it is | 你还记得德米特里厄斯号 你明白的 |
[19:23] | when you have something that you have to do. | 有一些事情不得不去做 |
[19:24] | I used to. | 是 我过去会这样 |
[19:26] | Kara, if I had the answers for you, | 卡拉 如果我有了关于你的答案… |
[19:28] | all the answers about why you came back, what you’re supposed to do, | 所有关于你为什么会回来的答案 关于你准备做什么 |
[19:30] | you would want me to tell you, right? | 你也想要我告诉你 不是吗? |
[19:33] | Do you? | 你有吗? |
[19:34] | Kara, no. I… | 卡拉 没 |
[19:35] | But so much is coming back. Maybe. | 我…但是我回忆起了这么多 也许 |
[19:37] | I just… Please, let me keep going. | 我只要…拜托 让我继续 |
[19:43] | The Centurions were already trying to make flesh bodies. | 赛昂武士们已经在尝试制造肉体 |
[19:46] | They had created the hybrids, but nothing that lived on its own, | 他们已经造出了混合体 但是无法独立生存 |
[19:49] | so we made them a deal. You stop the war, and we’ll help you. | 所以我们跟他们说好了 你们停止战争 我们就会帮你们 |
[19:53] | We developed the eight humanoid models, and we gave them resurrection. | 我们开发了八个人形模型 我们给予他们复活能力 |
[19:57] | Eight? | 八个? |
[19:59] | You said eight. We’re missing someone. | 你说八个 我们漏掉了谁 |
[20:02] | SAM: Whoa. Oh, wow… | 哇 |
[20:06] | Everybody’s glowing. | 大家都在发光啊 |
[20:08] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[20:09] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[20:11] | Get Doc Cottle! Get him. | 叫卡特尔医生来! 叫他来 |
[20:13] | Get Doc Cottle! Doc Cottle! | 叫卡特尔医生来! 卡特尔医生 |
[20:14] | TORY: Cottle! | 卡特尔 |
[20:16] | Sam! Get Cottle! | 山姆! 快去找卡特尔! |
[20:31] | ELLEN: Ah, I always did love a good slideshow. | 哦 我总是特别喜欢一部好的幻灯片 |
[20:34] | Vacation snaps? | 假期快照? |
[20:36] | You know what it is. | 你知道这是什么? |
[20:38] | The Temple of Hopes, built by the Thirteenth Tribe | 希望神殿 由第十三部落建造的 |
[20:41] | 3,000 years ago when they left Kobol. | 在他们三千年前离开科波的时候 |
[20:44] | They stopped and prayed for guidance during their exodus, | 他们在流亡路上 停下来祈求指引 |
[20:47] | and then God showed them the way to Earth. | 然后上帝为他们指出了一条通往地球的道路 |
[20:49] | And now it’s a monument to your vanity. | 而现在那是你们虚荣的纪念碑 |
[20:53] | The Temple of the Five. | 五人神殿 |
[20:55] | Nice touch, the exploding star. | 不错的尝试 爆发的恒星 |
[20:57] | When the star went nova, one of your children saw your faces. | 当那颗星球成为新星时 你的一个孩子看到了你们的脸 |
[21:02] | One of the Threes, the one who called herself D’Anna, | 三号中的一个 一个自称为狄安娜的 |
[21:06] | so I just boxed her entire line. | 所以我冻结了她的整条生产线 |
[21:09] | Boxing isn’t permanent. Not like Number Seven. | 冻结是暂时的 不像七号 |
[21:14] | You can undo it. | 你可以撤销冻结 |
[21:15] | It’s not likely. | 这是不可能的 |
[21:17] | By planting that carnival trick to reveal your own faces, | 在谋划一场暴露你们面目的狂欢节诡计之后 |
[21:21] | you left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[21:22] | We didn’t plant anything. | 我们并没有谋划什么 |
[21:25] | We backtracked the path of our ancestors, found their temple. | 我们回溯祖先的道路 找到了他们的神殿 |
[21:29] | The one true God must have orchestrated these events. | 那唯一的真神肯定早就精心安排好了这些事儿 |
[21:34] | John? | 约翰? |
[21:36] | In all your travels, have you ever seen a star supernova? | 在你们所有的旅程中 有没有见过一颗超新星? |
[21:41] | No. | 没有 |
[21:44] | Well, I have. | 我见过 |
[21:47] | I saw a star explode and send out the building blocks | 我看见一颗恒星爆发 并发射出构成宇宙… |
[21:50] | of the universe. | 的基本材料 |
[21:52] | Other stars, other planets, and eventually other life. | 其他的恒星 其他的行星 而最后是其他的生命 |
[21:57] | A supernova. | 一颗超新星 |
[22:00] | Creation itself. | 创造了它自己 |
[22:02] | I was there. I wanted to see it and be part of the moment. | 我在那 我想要亲眼目睹 在那一刻身临其境 |
[22:06] | And do you know how I perceived | 而你知道我是怎样感觉… |
[22:08] | one of the most glorious events in the universe? | 这场宇宙间最为光辉的事情? |
[22:12] | With these ridiculous gelatinous orbs in my skull. | 就是用我的眼眶中这可笑的胶状眼球 |
[22:18] | With eyes designed to perceive | 用这双被设计成只能感知狭窄范围内的… |
[22:20] | only a tiny fraction of the EM spectrum. | 电磁波光谱的眼睛 |
[22:23] | With ears designed only to hear vibrations in the air. | 用这双被设计成只能听见空气振动的耳朵 |
[22:27] | The five of us designed you to be as human as possible. | 我们五个想尽量把你设计成接近人类的样子 |
[22:31] | I don’t want to be human! | 我不想成为人类! |
[22:34] | I want to see gamma rays. | 我要看见伽马射线 |
[22:36] | I want to hear x-rays, and I want to… | 我要听见X射线 我还要… |
[22:39] | I want to smell dark matter. | 我还要闻到暗物质 |
[22:42] | Do you see the absurdity of what I am? | 你看到我这个个体的荒谬性了吗? |
[22:44] | I can’t even express these things properly because I have to… | 我甚至不能适当地表达出来 因为我不得不… |
[22:48] | I have to conceptualize complex ideas | 不得不用这种愚蠢又有限的口语 |
[22:50] | in this stupid, limiting spoken language. | 将这些复杂的意思概念化 |
[22:53] | But I know I want to reach out with something other than these | 但我知道我想要伸出的 |
[22:56] | prehensile paws | 绝不是这对适合抓握的手掌 |
[22:58] | and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. | 而是去感受超新星爆发的太阳风拂过我的身体 |
[23:04] | I’m a machine, | 我是一台机器 |
[23:07] | and I could know much more. | 我本可以知道更多 |
[23:08] | I could experience so much more, | 我本可以体验到更多 |
[23:11] | but I’m trapped in this absurd body. | 可我被困在了这可笑的躯壳里 |
[23:13] | And why? | 为什么呢? |
[23:15] | Because my five creators thought that God wanted it that way. | 因为我的五位创造者认为神希望如此 |
[23:30] | You have something to say? | 你有什么要说的吗? |
[23:34] | Don’t you feel the slightest bit of remorse for what you did to him? | 关于你对他所做的 你就没有一丁点的懊悔? |
[23:38] | What you did to us? | 还有你对我们所做的? |
[23:40] | No. | 不 |
[23:43] | Because he’s wrong, Boomer. | 因为他是错的 布玛尔 |
[23:46] | There’s no need for remorse or blame. | 没有必要悔恨或是指责 |
[23:50] | We didn’t limit you. | 我们并没有限制你们 |
[23:51] | We gave you something wonderful. | 我们给了你们绝妙的东西 |
[23:54] | Free will. | 自由意志 |
[23:57] | The ability to think creatively, | 创造性思考的能力 |
[24:00] | to reach out to others with compassion. | 带着怜悯惠泽他人 |
[24:03] | To love. Love? | 去爱 爱? |
[24:06] | Who? Humans? | 谁? 人类? |
[24:10] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么会想那么做? |
[24:13] | Who would I want to love? | 我应该去爱谁? |
[24:20] | What, are they still in there? | 怎么 他们还在里边? |
[24:21] | We’re running out of time. We gotta talk to him. | 我们没时间了 得跟他谈谈 |
[24:22] | TIGH: You heard what he said, right? | 他说的你都听到了吧? |
[24:24] | The Centurions couldn’t build skin jobs, | 赛昂武士造不出人形 |
[24:26] | so we showed them how, then gave them resurrection. | 所以我们教他们怎么做 还给了他们复活的能力 |
[24:30] | It all traces back to us. | 所有的源头都指向我们 |
[24:31] | No, no, no, he said that we ended the first Cylon war. | 不 不 不 他说过我们结束了第一次赛昂战争 |
[24:34] | We bought time for humanity, right? | 我们为人类争取了时间 对吧? |
[24:37] | The old man said humans had to own up to what they made, | 老头子说人类要坦然面对自己所造成的 |
[24:40] | but we made the skin jobs. | 然而是我们造出了人形赛昂 |
[24:42] | It’s all about what we made, the destruction of the Colonies. | 这一切都是我们造成的 各殖民地的毁灭 |
[24:46] | But the humans on Kobol made us. | 但科波上的人类创造了我们 |
[24:49] | Go back far enough, it’s always them. | 往前追究 祸根还是他们埋下的 |
[24:51] | Yeah, you point a finger back far enough | 那是 你这帐算的够清的 |
[24:53] | and some germ gets blamed for splitting in two. No. | 那有些微生物还得为它的一分为二而受责备呢 不 |
[24:58] | Maybe we share the guilt with the humans, | 也许我们和人类都有罪过 |
[25:00] | but we don’t get to just shove it off onto them. | 但我们不能甩手把责任全推给他们 |
[25:03] | What are they doing in there? | 他们在那儿干嘛呢? |
[25:05] | TYROL: Some picture of his brain. Some kind of scan or something. | 他的一些大脑图像 像是造影图什么的 |
[25:10] | GERARD: No, it’s true. In a way, the seizure was actually a good thing. | 不 是真的 某种程度上说 突发癫痫实际上是好事 |
[25:13] | It let me get in there and take this new picture. Look what I found. | 让我有了方向 并且拍了这张片子 看看我发现什么 |
[25:17] | That’s your bullet. | 那是你的子弹 |
[25:19] | You see how it’s lodged there in the vascular ring? | 你能看到它是如何卡在血管环里的 |
[25:21] | That’s where all of the major arteries converge. | 那是所有主动脉交汇的地方 |
[25:24] | The vascular ring, | 血管环 |
[25:26] | that’s what binds the thoughts in tight sheathes in the field. | 在战场上能让注意力高度集中 |
[25:28] | You need that. Sam. | 你需要它 山姆 |
[25:29] | I’m good. I’m here. I’m good. | 我很好 我在 我很好 |
[25:33] | Okay, what’s really fascinating is | 好 那么真正神奇的是 |
[25:35] | how it’s eroded this blood vessel here. | 它是怎样侵蚀这根血管的 |
[25:36] | And in fact, it leaked. | 事实上 它渗了出来 |
[25:38] | It was just the tiniest squirt of blood | 只是极小量的出血 |
[25:39] | that caused your entire seizure. | 导致了你这整个癫痫 |
[25:41] | It’s remarkable, really. | 这真的很不寻常 |
[25:42] | Of course, if it happens again, | 当然 要是再发生 |
[25:43] | we’re talking major hemorrhage. | 可能就是大出血 |
[25:44] | I mean, death within minutes. | 意味着 几分钟就会死亡 |
[25:47] | So take out the frakking bullet. | 那就把这该死的子弹取出来 |
[25:48] | Yes. And we need to repair that blood vessel. | 没错 而且我们要修补那条血管 |
[25:51] | Luckily, the swelling’s gone down, so I think | 幸运的是 肿块消退了 |
[25:52] | we actually have a shot at this thing. | 所以我认为确实可以尝试一下 |
[25:54] | Whoa, hold on. | 哇 等等 |
[25:55] | These memories that I’ve been recovering, | 我正在恢复的这部分记忆 |
[25:58] | is there any chance I’ll lose them? | 有没有可能我又会失去呢? |
[26:00] | Any time you go digging around in the brain, | 触及大脑的任何动作 |
[26:02] | there’s always the possibility of ancillary damage. | 都会有附加伤害的风险 |
[26:04] | No, no, no, then we need to hold off until I… | 不 不 不 那我们就要推迟 直到我… |
[26:07] | That circle… Start… And the words are… | 那个循环… 开始…然后…那个词是… |
[26:12] | Okay, something’s obviously wrong with him. What is it? | 好吧 他显然有点问题 怎么回事? |
[26:14] | It’s aphasia. It’s affected his language center. | 那是失语症 它影响了他的语言中枢 |
[26:16] | We call it “word salad. “ | 我们称作”词语杂拌” |
[26:19] | It’s not unusual. | 这并不罕见 |
[26:21] | Starbuck, this boy has a bullet that needs to come out, | 星芭 这个孩子有颗子弹需要取出来 |
[26:23] | and he’s asking us to wait? | 而他要我们等着 |
[26:25] | If I kick this decision over to you, as the wife, | 要是我把这个决定踢给你这个当妻子的来做 |
[26:27] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做? |
[26:28] | Wait, why? What? | 等等 什…什么? |
[26:30] | No, that’s not… | 不 那不是… |
[26:32] | The first opening… That’s not… | 第一次开张…那不是… |
[26:33] | That’s not the random motor. That’s… | 那不是胡乱的…马达… 那是… |
[26:37] | Frak it! Gods damn it! | 去他的 活见鬼! |
[26:38] | Kara, I’m okay. | 卡拉 我…我没事 |
[26:41] | I’m fine. Okay? I’m okay. | 我很好 好吗? 我没事 |
[26:43] | Please, don’t take this away from me. | 请别把它从我身上夺走 |
[26:47] | I need more time, okay? | 我需要多点时间 好吗? |
[26:54] | Prep for surgery. | 准备手术吧 |
[26:55] | COTTLE: Okay, nurse, let’s get it going. | 好了 护士 开始吧 |
[26:56] | Please. Please. I need more time. | 求你 求你了 我需要多点时间 |
[26:58] | So much is coming back to me. Just a little more time. | 我回想起那么多事情 只要再多一点点时间 |
[27:02] | You have until they knock you out. | 在他们麻醉你之前 你都有时间 |
[27:04] | Okay. That’s all I’ve got. | 好吧 我就只能这样了 |
[27:06] | That’s… Until they knock me out, | 那是…在他们麻醉我之前 |
[27:07] | and then as long as… | 而只…只要… |
[27:09] | STARBUCK: You have the words, Sam. | 你尽管说 山姆 |
[27:11] | If I can just complete the circle, I can get the words. | 要是…我能完成循环 我就可以说出来 |
[27:13] | Well, he has a remarkably clear image. | 他这片子拍得非常清楚 |
[27:35] | Well, that’s a nice wakeup call. | 这是个不错的唤醒服务 |
[27:51] | Something’s happened. | 有事儿发生了 |
[27:53] | They’ve destroyed the Resurrection Hub. | 他们摧毁了复活枢纽 |
[27:56] | Begun contemplating your mortality? | 开始盘算你的凡人生活了? |
[27:59] | More than that. | 不止那个 |
[28:01] | Our extinction. | 我们的灭亡 |
[28:05] | Always so dramatic. | 总是这么富有戏剧性 |
[28:07] | It’s true, Ellen. | 这是真的 艾伦 |
[28:09] | We can’t procreate biologically, | 我们不能通过生物方式繁殖 |
[28:10] | so we’re going to have to find a way to rebuild Resurrection. | 因此我们必须设法重建复活系统 |
[28:14] | Well, good luck with that. | 那么 祝你好运了 |
[28:16] | Don’t need luck. | 不需要运气 |
[28:18] | I need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:20] | They destroyed the Hub, but they don’t even know about the Colony. | 他们毁了枢纽 但他们根本不知道那个殖民地 |
[28:23] | All your equipment is still there. | 你们所有的设备还在那儿 |
[28:26] | I only know part of the system, John. | 我只知道系统的一部分 约翰 |
[28:29] | It would take all five of us to rebuild it, | 要集齐我们五个 才能重建它 |
[28:31] | and even then, I’m not sure… You’re lying. | 而且即使那样 我也不确定… 你在撒谎 |
[28:32] | No, I’m not, John. Don’t insult my intelligence. | 不 我没有 约翰 不要侮辱我的智商 |
[28:36] | Your children are dying, Ellen, | 你的孩子们正走向灭亡 艾伦 |
[28:38] | and you won’t lift a finger to save us? | 而你不愿尽举手之劳来拯救我们? |
[28:41] | Why? Out of spite? | 为什么?为了泄恨? |
[28:44] | Because I refuse to kneel to your orthodoxy? | 因为我拒绝向你的正统观念屈膝? |
[28:47] | Now you finally see the truth about your Final Five. | 现在你终于能看到终极五人的真实嘴脸了 |
[28:50] | Just tell us. Tell us about resurrection. | 快告诉我们 告诉我们怎么复活 |
[28:53] | I can’t. It would take all of us. | 我不能 那需要集齐我们五个 |
[28:55] | You see how she forces me? | 看到她怎么逼我的吧 |
[28:57] | They’re no better than the humans that enslaved us. | 你比奴役我们的人类好不到哪去 |
[29:02] | If you don’t tell me how to rebuild a Resurrection, | 如果你不告诉我如何重建复活系统 |
[29:06] | I’m gonna cut open your head… | 我就要切开你的脑袋… |
[29:08] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:09] | …and look for it there. | …从中寻找答案 |
[29:12] | The brain is a marvelous thing. | 大脑是个不可思议的东西 |
[29:14] | It’s a big electrical grid. | 它是个巨大的电气网络 |
[29:16] | Just lay it open, | 只要打开它 |
[29:19] | stimulate it in the right places, | 在适当的部位刺激它 |
[29:21] | and I can trigger your deepest memory. | 我就可以触动你最深层的记忆 |
[29:24] | Your deepest fears. Your deepest guilt. | 你最深的恐惧 你最深的内疚 |
[29:27] | And even the recipe for life everlasting. | 甚至还有长生不老的秘方 |
[29:39] | So Cavil was the first one we made? | 那么我们造的第一个是卡维尔? |
[29:41] | John. We treasured him. | 约翰 我们很看重他 |
[29:43] | He helped us build the others. | 他帮助我们…造出了其他的 |
[29:46] | So we didn’t think this was a bad idea? | 难道我们就没想到这是个坏主意? |
[29:48] | Building Cylons after we had already seen the cycle? | 在见证了那个循环之后还创造赛昂? |
[29:51] | The Centurions had a single, loving God. | 赛昂武士信仰唯一慈爱的主 |
[29:53] | Ellen said it changed everything. | 艾伦说这改变了一切 |
[29:55] | If the Cylons embraced love and mercy, | 如果赛昂能够拥抱爱和慈悲 |
[29:58] | then the cycle of violence could end. | 那么暴力的循环就可以结束 |
[29:59] | Single God? Like a one, true God? | 唯一的主?就像唯一的真神? |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:03] | TYROL: And that came from the Centurions? | 那是从赛昂武士那儿来的? |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:06] | Cavil rejected mercy. He had a twisted idea of morality, | 卡维尔排斥仁慈 他对道德有着扭曲的概念 |
[30:10] | so he turned on the five of us. | 所以他转而对付我们五个 |
[30:12] | He trapped us in a thing. | 他把我们困在一个…一个东西 |
[30:15] | The pocket. It’s a compartment. | 一个…袋子 是个隔间 |
[30:17] | And then he took the O2 offline. | 然后他断开了氧气供应 |
[30:19] | He suffocated us. He killed us. | 他闷死了我们 他杀了我们 |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:22] | So when we downloaded into new bodies… | 而当我们下载到新的身体里时… |
[30:24] | He blocked our access to our books… | 他阻断了我们访问自己的书… |
[30:26] | No, our memories… | 不对…呃 我们的记忆… |
[30:29] | And implanted us with false ones. SAM: Yes. | 然后给我们植入伪造的 没错 |
[30:31] | Set us up like a Boomer. | 陷害我们 像布玛尔那样 |
[30:33] | Memories that we thought were real. | 我们认为真实的记忆 |
[30:36] | I guess he boxed us for a while. | 我猜他把我们冻结了一段时间 |
[30:38] | Introduced Saul first, not long after the war. | 在战后不久 先引入了索尔 |
[30:40] | And then the Gazelle. The Ellen. | 然后是瞪羚 艾伦 |
[30:45] | And back on Earth, the warning signs that we got, | 而在地球上 我们得到的警告标志… |
[30:47] | they looked different to each one of us. | 它们在我们每个人看来都不一样 |
[30:49] | I saw a woman. Tory, you saw a man. | 我看到一个女人 托莉 你看到一个男人 |
[30:51] | Funny. No one… No one else could see them. | 有意思 没人…没其他人能看到他们 |
[30:53] | Galen, you thought… That’s it, it’s time to go. | 格伦 你认为…你 就这样 到时间了 |
[30:54] | TORY: No, no, no, wait a minute. Listen to me. | 不不 等等 听我说 |
[30:56] | The Seven. Tell me, please. | 七号 告诉我 请告诉我 |
[30:57] | Yes, Seven, Seven… Seven was the Daniel. | 嗯 七号…七号… 七号是丹尼尔 |
[31:02] | You sure about the word? Daniel? | 你确定是这个词? 丹尼尔? |
[31:03] | Yes. He died. Daniel died. | 是的 他死了 丹尼尔死了 |
[31:06] | He was Seven. | 他是七号 |
[31:07] | Okay, take him. I’m sure. | 好吧 带他走 我确定 |
[31:08] | It was Daniel. I’m sure. | 是叫丹尼尔 我确定 |
[31:10] | No, we need to finish. No, let him go now. Take him now. | 不 我们要听完 现在让他去吧 带他走 |
[31:12] | Wait, Saul, listen to me. Saul, stay with the Fleet. | 索尔 听我说 索尔 和舰队呆在一起 |
[31:14] | It’s all starting to happen. It’s the miracle. | 一切都已经开始发生 那奇迹 |
[31:16] | Right here. It’s a gift from the angels. | 就在这里 来自天使的馈赠 |
[31:18] | Stay with the Fleet! Kara, make them stop! | 和舰队呆在一起! 卡拉 让他们停下! |
[31:20] | I stood up for you on Demetrius! | 在德米特里厄斯号上我是支持你的! |
[31:22] | You owe me! | 你欠我的! |
[31:24] | Kara! | 卡拉! |
[31:36] | Saul, how’d it go? | 索尔? 怎么样了? |
[31:39] | Oh, you’re awake. | 噢 你醒着呢 |
[31:42] | Where’s the booze? | 酒在哪儿? |
[31:44] | We haven’t had any around for weeks. | 我们这儿好几个星期没有酒了 |
[31:47] | Remember? The smell of it was making me sick. | 记得吗?那味道让我恶心 |
[31:55] | Was that weeks? | 都好几周了? |
[31:59] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[32:02] | What did he have to say? | 他说了些什么? |
[32:03] | Cottle kicked us out. | 科特尔把我们撵出来了 |
[32:06] | He never got to finish. | 他没来得及说完 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:12] | Something new started. | 有点儿新动静了呢 |
[32:14] | He’s been moving like he just came alive tonight. | 他一直在动 像是今晚突然活了似的 |
[32:20] | Just tonight, huh? | 就今晚吗? |
[32:27] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[32:29] | Wait. He’ll do it again. | 等着 他会再来一次的 |
[32:31] | You know, we should get, like, a crib | 知道么 我们该…弄个婴儿床 |
[32:34] | and all the stuff that a baby… | 所有那些该为宝宝… |
[32:43] | He moved. I felt it this time. I did. | 哈! 他动了 这一次我感觉到了 我感觉到了 |
[32:48] | I felt my son move. | 我感觉到我儿子动啦 |
[32:52] | He wants to come out and play. | 他想出来玩儿 |
[33:02] | CAVIL: That’s a little dated, isn’t it? | 这形象过时了吧? |
[33:04] | He needs a patch over his right eye. | 他的右眼上需要加个眼罩 |
[33:06] | I prefer to remember Saul before you did that to him. | 我宁愿记住被你摧残之前的索尔 |
[33:10] | Sentimental till the end. The Simons are prepping the O. R. | 总是那么多愁善感 西蒙们正在手术室做准备工作 |
[33:15] | I think you’ll be impressed with the progress | 我想你会对我们在记忆修复上 |
[33:17] | we’ve made in memory recovery. | 所取得的进步感到印象深刻 |
[33:19] | It might take a while. | 可能要花上一段时间 |
[33:20] | I’m sure you’ll make the procedure | 我确信你将会把整个步骤 |
[33:22] | as long and painful as possible. | 变得尽可能得长和痛苦 |
[33:24] | You’re mistaken if you think I enjoy this. | 如果你觉得我喜欢这样 那你是误解了 |
[33:26] | Come on, John. | 噢 得了吧 约翰 |
[33:29] | Of course you do. You’re a sadist. | 你当然喜欢 你是个施虐狂 |
[33:32] | Why not just kill us and be done with it? | 为什么不就这么把我们杀了 一了百了? |
[33:35] | Why send us to live among the humans? | 为什么把我们送到人类之中生活? |
[33:37] | I wanted you to see what they’re like up close and personal, | 我想要你亲自近距离观察他们是什么样的 |
[33:41] | so I gave you all grandstand seats to a holocaust. | 所以我都给了你们大屠杀的看台票 |
[33:47] | But we didn’t die. | 但我们没有死 |
[33:49] | And then you decided that we hadn’t suffered enough, | 于是你就认定我们还没有受够折磨 |
[33:52] | so you picked me up, put me on a transport, | 因此你就顺手救了我 把我安排上运输机 |
[33:55] | took Galen’s confession, played resistance fighter with Sam, | 接受格伦的告解 陪山姆假扮抵抗战士 |
[33:59] | tortured Saul, but didn’t kill him. | 折磨索尔 却没有杀死他 |
[34:03] | You had a dozen chances, | 你曾有那么多机会 |
[34:05] | but you wanted to wait so that when it finally happened, | 但你想要等待 直到那终于发生的时候 |
[34:07] | when we’d download back, we’d be ready to admit we were wrong | 当我们下载回来的时候 我们会准备好承认我们错了 |
[34:12] | and pat you on the head for giving us the right amount of suffering, | 对你顶礼膜拜 说你让我们所受的苦难 |
[34:15] | the right amount of punishment, all weighed out. | 对我们所做的惩罚 全都恰如其分 |
[34:19] | Then we could give you the approval that you’ve always craved. | 那时我们将会给予你 你一直所渴望的认可 |
[34:26] | You see, you claim to be a perfect machine, | 瞧 你声称自己是完美的机器 |
[34:30] | but you are driven by the most petty of human emotions. | 但你却被最卑鄙的人类情感所驱使 |
[34:35] | Jealousy and rage. | 妒忌和愤怒 |
[34:40] | I know what you did to Daniel. | 我知道你对丹尼尔做了什么 |
[34:46] | That Seven didn’t thrive. Sad. | 那个七号不够强壮 真可悲 |
[34:50] | It’s too bad we’re not made out of something more sturdy. | 我们并未由更强壮些的东西制造成 那很糟糕 |
[34:53] | Metal. That might be nice. | 金属 那倒是不错 |
[34:57] | Daniel was an artist, and so sensitive to the world. | 丹尼尔是艺术家 对世界那么敏感 |
[35:02] | I was very close to him. | 我曾跟他走的很近 |
[35:04] | But John decided I was playing favorites. | 但约翰认为我有所偏爱 |
[35:07] | Maybe I was. | 可能我是有点 |
[35:09] | Someone contaminated the amniotic fluid | 有人污染了所有我们用来 |
[35:12] | in which we were maturing all the Daniel copies. | 培养丹尼尔的复制体的羊水 |
[35:16] | And then, corrupted the genetic formula. | 然后破坏了遗传分子式 |
[35:19] | I knew it was John. | 我知道那是约翰做的 |
[35:21] | Envious. Sadistic. | 满怀嫉妒 狂虐成性 |
[35:24] | And who made me? | 那谁造就了我呢? |
[35:26] | That’s what we’re dancing around here, isn’t it? | 我们就在为这个兜圈子 不是吗? |
[35:30] | If I’m so irredeemable, if I’m such a mistake, | 如果我有那么不可救药 如果我是如此大的错误 |
[35:33] | if I’m so broken, then whose fault is that? | 如果我当真坏到骨子里 那又是谁的错呢? |
[35:37] | It’s my maker’s fault. And that’s not God, that’s you. | 是我的制造者的错 而那不是神 那是你 |
[35:40] | This is on you. | 都是因为你 |
[35:41] | No, no, John. | 不 不 约翰 |
[35:43] | God, no, you… You have done terrible things, | 天哪 不 你…你做了可怕的事情 |
[35:47] | but you are not a mistake. | 但你并不是一个错误 |
[35:49] | If you could just accept yourself as what you are, | 只要你能接受自己是什么 |
[35:52] | as the boy I made, | 一如我所创造的那个男孩 |
[35:55] | you can be good. | 你会向善 |
[35:57] | You can be anything. | 你无所不能 |
[36:00] | I love you, John, because I made you. | 我爱你 约翰 因为我创造了你 |
[36:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:14] | It’s okay, John. | 没事的 约翰 |
[36:16] | It’s… Don’t you dare! | 没… 你敢! |
[36:21] | I’ve gotta scrub for surgery. | 我要去准备手术了 |
[36:23] | I can’t wait to see what perfection looks like on the inside. | 我等不及要看看内里有多么得完善了 |
[36:43] | No, no, down there. | 不对 不对 那下面 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:46] | Across the beams. Across, not lengthways. | 与梁柱交叉 交叉 不是同向的 |
[36:49] | Put a support there. | 在那儿给个支撑 |
[36:50] | I know what patching looks like, Chief. | 我知道修补是怎么回事 军士长 |
[36:53] | This isn’t about those cracks, Admiral. | 不光是这些裂缝 上将 |
[36:57] | I started thinking about damage that you can’t see. | 我开始琢磨看不见的损伤 |
[36:59] | You know, stuff that’s deeper in, | 你知道 深处的那些材料 |
[37:01] | that you’d only see on an x-ray. | 一般要通过X光来查看 |
[37:03] | Dealino, fire it up. | Dealino 打开 |
[37:05] | Okay, Chief. It’s online. | 好的 军士长 启动了 |
[37:06] | We prepped the beam with this liquid that fluoresces. | 我们预先注入了含荧光的液体 |
[37:10] | It’s not an x-ray, but you get the idea. | 现在用的不是X光 不过意思差不多 |
[37:15] | It’s throughout the entire ship. | 它遍布整个飞船 |
[37:18] | Hairline fractures in all the beams. | 所有的梁架都有细微的破损 |
[37:22] | It’s in her bones, Admiral. | 这是在骨子里的 上将 |
[37:25] | Her bones are rotten. | 她的骨架腐朽了 |
[37:33] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[37:34] | There’s something on the Baseship that can help. | 基地之星上有东西可以帮得上忙 |
[37:38] | Cylon technology? | 赛昂科技? |
[37:39] | It’s this organic resin. | 是种有机树脂 |
[37:41] | It’ll grow into the metal. Make it stronger. | 会渗入金属中 让它更牢固 |
[37:44] | It’ll take the load as it matures. | 成熟以后就能够承受负荷 |
[37:46] | As it matures? | 成熟以后? |
[37:49] | It’s biological. | 它是生物性的 |
[37:51] | Out of the question, Chief. | 不予考虑 军士长 |
[37:52] | All due respect, Admiral, you asked me to do this job. | 恕我直言 上将 你让我做这个工作 |
[37:55] | What’s your life worth to you? | 什么能体现你生命的价值? |
[37:57] | No. | 不行 |
[38:05] | STARBUCK: I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:08] | I’m so very sorry. | 真是非常对不起 |
[38:10] | I was greedy. | 我太贪心了 |
[38:12] | I kept you too long. | 让你拖了太久 |
[38:14] | I thought maybe I was the Seven. | 我以为也许我就是七号 |
[38:16] | I need to be something. | 我得要是个什么角色 |
[38:18] | I’ll be here as soon as you wake up. | 你一醒来我就过来陪你 |
[38:20] | And I’ll give you all the time that you want. | 你想要多久 我就陪你多久 |
[38:22] | We’ll learn all the secrets, okay? | 我们会知道所有的秘密 好吗? |
[38:24] | Okay, okay, okay, here we go. | 好了 好了 好了 我们开始吧 |
[38:25] | All I can think about is how I can get you back. | 我只想你能够回来 |
[38:27] | All right, Kara, time for you to leave. | 行了 卡拉 你该出去了 |
[38:31] | GERARD: Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[38:33] | Thank you. Yup, yup, yup. Let’s go. Retractor. | 谢谢 好嘞好嘞 我们开始 牵引器 |
[38:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:41] | How do you stand it? | 你怎么能受得了? |
[39:44] | Knowing that he hates you for the things you’ve done? | 明知他痛恨你的所作所为? |
[39:47] | Maybe he doesn’t. | 也许他不 |
[39:49] | Love’s like that sometimes. | 有时候爱就是这样 |
[39:54] | The Simons are ready for the surgery. | 西蒙们准备好手术了 |
[39:56] | They’d like you to put this on. | 他们想要你穿上这个 |
[39:59] | A prop to legitimize John’s final bit of theater. | 约翰的手术室版图里的最后一块拼图 |
[40:02] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[40:07] | You should have brought a tumbrel. | 你该带一辆死囚车过来 |
[40:11] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[40:13] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们了结此事 |
[40:39] | Still in there? | 还在里头? |
[40:43] | Doc said, like, two hours. He’s been in there a lot longer than that. | 医生说大概两小时 在里面早就不止这些时候了 |
[40:46] | We only needed a little more. | 我们就还差一点点 |
[40:50] | I forgot to ask him about that frakking song. | 我想问问他那首该死的歌 |
[40:52] | Ask him when he gets out. | 等他出来的时候问他吧 |
[40:54] | COTTLE: Starbuck, I got something for you. | 星芭 我有点东西要给你 |
[40:59] | There’s your bullet. | 你们的子弹 |
[41:00] | Doc plucked it out of there and repaired the artery. | 医生把它从那儿取了出来 也修复了动脉 |
[41:03] | He’s gonna live. | 他会活下来的 |
[41:05] | When’s he gonna wake up? | 他什么时候能醒? |
[41:07] | I’m actually surprised he’s not awake by now. | 事实上我很惊讶他到现在还没醒 |
[41:10] | That’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 那也未必是坏事 |
[41:12] | His brain is repairing itself. | 他的大脑正在自我修复 |
[41:14] | We’re hooking up an EEG, and gonna take a look and see what’s going on. | 我们接上了脑电图扫描器观察 看是怎么回事 |
[41:21] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[41:23] | Boomer, have you really thought about this? | 布玛尔 你有没有真正想过这件事? |
[41:25] | I have. | 我有 |
[41:27] | You’re gonna regret your part in this. | 你会后悔自己参与其中的 |
[41:29] | I’m sure I will. | 无疑我会的 |
[41:30] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[41:32] | Forgiving you. | 原谅你 |
[41:59] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 山姆 |
[42:03] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[42:05] | You got a room full of rabid Cylon-types | 外面有一房间急吼吼的赛昂种 |
[42:07] | that can’t wait to hear the next chapter of their life story. | 等不及要听他们前世今生的下一章呢 |
[42:12] | I think they’re hoping for a musical. | 我想他们期待着一部音乐剧呢 |
[42:15] | So you better hurry up and get better. | 所以你最好赶紧好起来 |
[42:17] | They’re starting to look a little mean. | 他们似乎开始有些等不及了 |
[42:20] | ISHAY: Don’t bother. | 别费劲了 |
[42:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[42:23] | There’s almost no brain activity. He doesn’t hear you. | 几乎没有脑部活动 他没有听到你说的 |
[42:28] | He’s not in there. | 他没有在听 |
[42:45] | Give me the Chief. | 给我接军士长 |
[42:52] | This is the Chief. | 我是军士长 |
[42:55] | Chief, | 军士长 |
[42:58] | do whatever you have to do to save our girl. | 要不吝任何手段来挽救我们的姑娘 |
[43:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |