时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What am I? A ghost, a demon… | 我是什么? 鬼魂? 魔鬼? |
[00:08] | You’re asking the wrong guy. I’m just a piano player. | 你问错人了 我只是个弹钢琴的 |
[00:10] | Is that for me? | 是给我的? |
[00:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:13] | STARBUCK: Holy crap. | 活见鬼 |
[00:17] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[00:22] | STARBUCK: There’s a lot still going on in there. | 他脑子里还在开游乐场呢 |
[00:23] | And there’s nothing to indicate that he’s having any kind of conscious thought. | 没有任何迹象表明他有任何自主意识 |
[00:27] | ELLEN: What if we could link him to the data stream like our hybrids? | 如果我们把他像混合体那样连接到数据流中会怎样? |
[00:30] | ROSLIN: We have to figure out a contingency plan for the ship now. | 我们现在得想出针对这艘船现况的应急计划 |
[00:35] | You have to face the fact that you’re gonna lose her. | 你必须面对现实 你就要失去她了 |
[00:38] | HELO: Boomer’s loose. She’s got my frakking kid. | 布玛尔逃了 还他妈接走了我的孩子! |
[00:40] | MAN: K-Ro, get on the horn to CIC and alert the Admiral. | Kro 和作战指挥中心取得联系 并且警告上将 |
[00:43] | MAN: Sir, Boomer’s pulling a jump. | 长官 布玛尔在启动跳跃引擎 |
[00:45] | If she jumps, the space shield | 如果她在飞船内部跳跃 |
[00:46] | disruption could tear Galactica’s guts out. | 产生的空间破坏会将卡拉狄加扯得四散飞溅 |
[01:30] | Hey. Hey. What have you been bitching about? | 喂 喂! 你之前在埋怨个什么劲? |
[01:33] | It’s not our fault the resin won’t bond with these inferior alloys. | 树脂不能和这些劣质合金粘合在一起 可不是我们的错 |
[01:35] | In other words, it’s our fault that this goop of yours isn’t doing crap, | 换句话说 是我们的错 你们那些粘糊糊的东西除了 |
[01:38] | except making this place smell like the inside of a latrine. | 让这儿闻起来像公厕以外 啥作用都没有 |
[01:41] | Really? I thought that was you. | 是吗?我以为发臭的是你呢 |
[01:44] | Lady, you work on your side and I’ll work on mine. | 女士 我们各干各活 互不相干 |
[01:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on. Hey. Come on. | 喔 喔 喔 别这样 别这样 |
[01:50] | Not with this guy. Not now. | 跟他犯不着 不是时候 |
[01:51] | Stop your bitching. | 别再唧唧歪歪的! |
[01:52] | ATHENA: Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[01:54] | Fine. Fine. | 行!行! |
[01:55] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[02:09] | ELLEN: There’s still time if we go after her now. | 我们还有时间去找她 |
[02:12] | Admiral, Hera’s our only chance. | 上将 赫拉是我们唯一的机会 |
[02:14] | The fact is we have no way of tracking Boomer’s Raptor | 事实上我们无法追踪布玛尔的猛禽 |
[02:16] | and we have no way of knowing where she’s going. | 我们也无从得知她的去向 |
[02:18] | She’ll take her to Cavil. That much is obvious. | 很显然她会带她去找卡维尔 |
[02:21] | Which Cavil? Where? | 哪个卡维尔? 什么地点? |
[02:24] | Could be any one of a thousand base ships between here and Caprica. | 可能会在这里到卡布里卡的上千艘基地之星中的任意一艘里 |
[02:28] | ELLEN: Not just any base ship. | 不是任何的基地之星 |
[02:29] | If John’s plan all along was to steal Hera so he could study her… | 如果约翰的计划自始至终都是要偷走赫拉 以便研究她… |
[02:32] | Study her? | 研究她? |
[02:33] | They’re going to dissect her like a frakking lab rat, and we all know it. | 他们会像对小白鼠那样解剖她 我们都能想得到 |
[02:36] | If he wants to try to determine | 如果他想试着确定是什么… |
[02:38] | what made her a successful human-Cylon hybrid, | 让她成为一个成功的人赛混合体的话 |
[02:41] | he’ll take her to the colony. | 他会带她去殖民地的 |
[02:44] | The colony? | 殖民地? |
[02:45] | ELLEN: I guess you could call it “home. “ | 我想可以把那里叫做家 |
[02:47] | It’s where we and the Centurions went after the first war, | 那是我们和赛昂武士们第一次大战后所在的地方 |
[02:51] | once we convinced them to abandon their own experiments with evolution | 我们说服他们放弃他们自有的进化实验项目 |
[02:55] | in exchange for resurrection technology. | 用来交换复活技术 |
[02:58] | She knows where it is. | 她知道殖民地的位置 |
[03:04] | So you would have the Galactica jump into a Cylon’s hornets’ nest, | 那你是想让卡拉狄加孤注一掷 跳跃到赛昂人的老巢 |
[03:08] | risk everything for one solitary, single child. | 就为了救回一个孤单无助的小孩 |
[03:11] | Is that what you’re telling me, Colonel? | 这就是你要告诉我的吗 上校? |
[03:13] | She’s not just any child. | 她不是个普通的孩子 |
[03:16] | With Caprica Six’s miscarriage, | 由于卡布里卡六号流产 |
[03:18] | Hera is our people’s only hope of avoiding eventual extinction. | 赫拉变成我们人民避免最终毁灭的唯一希望了 |
[03:22] | She may be our only hope, too. | 她可能也是我们唯一的希望 |
[03:28] | I just… | 我刚经… |
[03:31] | We just experienced something remarkable. | 我们刚经历了一些不同寻常的事情 |
[03:36] | Hera wrote the notes to a song, | 赫拉写下了一首曲子的音符 |
[03:40] | a song that my father used to play to me when I was a child. | 在我小的时候 我父亲曾经弹那首曲子给我听 |
[03:43] | Same song that switched us on when we were in that nebula. | 就是当时我们在星云那儿唤醒我们四人的曲子 |
[03:47] | The same song that led us to Earth. | 也正是那首曲子带我们到达了地球 |
[03:52] | Something is happening here, something that is greater than all of us, | 某些事情正在发生 比我们所有人都更为重要 |
[03:56] | and that little girl is in the middle of it. | 而这个小女孩是事件的中心 |
[03:59] | She’s the key, sir. | 她是关键所在 长官 |
[04:02] | In other words, it’s our destiny to go after her, right? | 换句话讲 我们的命运就靠她了 是吗? |
[04:15] | Wrong. | 错 |
[04:16] | I’ve had it up to here with destiny, | 我已经受够了所谓的命运 |
[04:19] | prophecy, with God or the Gods. | 预言 什么上帝或者众神 |
[04:22] | Look where it’s left us. | 看看它带我们到了哪儿 |
[04:25] | The ass end of nowhere. | 是他妈的无处可逃的绝境 |
[04:28] | Nearly half of our people are gone. | 我们快一半的人都死了 |
[04:31] | Earth, a worthless cinder, | 地球 毫无用处的垃圾场 |
[04:33] | and I can’t even walk down the halls of my ship without wondering | 我甚至不敢经过我船上的走廊 |
[04:37] | if I’m gonna catch a bullet for getting us into this mess. | 生怕因为导致了这样糟糕的局面而突然被人来一枪 |
[04:45] | TIGH: We’re alive, Bill. | 但我们还活着 比尔 |
[04:47] | Four years ago, I wouldn’t have taken odds on that. | 四年前 我绝不可能接受这样的可能性 |
[04:50] | At least give us a recon bird. | 至少给我们一艘侦察船 |
[04:52] | We can see what we’re up against. | 我明白我们所面临的困难 |
[05:05] | Make it a Heavy Raider. | 我给你们一艘重装突袭机 |
[05:07] | I don’t want Helo and Athena to find out about this. | 我不想让西洛和雅典娜知道这件事 |
[05:14] | Yup. | 好 |
[05:27] | HELO: You think I don’t know what’s going on in that head of yours? | 你认为我不知道你脑袋瓜里在想什么? |
[05:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:53] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你恨我 是不是? |
[05:56] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[06:01] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[06:09] | Gods frakking damn it. | 妈了个巴子的! |
[06:14] | ATHENA: Hera? | 赫拉? |
[06:15] | Hera? | 赫拉! |
[06:19] | Hera? | 赫拉! |
[06:37] | Bill, I’ve been having that dream again. | 比尔 我又做那个梦了 |
[06:48] | WOMAN: Move it! | 拿走 |
[07:14] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[07:16] | Grab him! | 抓住他! |
[07:25] | Get out! | 拉住他! |
[07:32] | Grab the door! | 关上门! |
[07:40] | Lock it! | 锁上! |
[07:45] | Lock it! | 锁上! |
[08:48] | MALE NURSE: I need help here. This Eight needs immediate attention. | 快来人帮忙 这个八号需要急救 |
[08:56] | She’s bleeding internally. Prep up for surgery, stat. | 她在内出血 立即准备手术 |
[08:59] | Right away, ma’am. | 立刻 女士 |
[09:03] | We’ve got internal bleeding, Doc. Taking her to surgery. | 这个有内出血 医生 带她去手术室 |
[09:06] | Right. I hope we don’t lose power. | 好的 我希望不会突然没电 |
[09:08] | What’s the tally? | 伤亡情况如何? |
[09:10] | Sixty-one dead or missing so far, including 26 of theirs. | 目前为止61人死亡或失踪 |
[09:13] | Sixty-one? | 六十一? |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:15] | And I’m afraid that’s just the beginning. | 恐怕这只是开始 |
[09:17] | The Leobens are calling it the proverbial straw, | 李奥本们管这个叫救命稻草 |
[09:20] | say we’ve got five more jumps, max. | 说我们最多只能再跳跃五次 |
[09:23] | After that, there’s a 90% chance of tearing her in half… | 那之后 有90%的可能船会被撕成两半 |
[09:25] | I don’t want to hear that you are 90% sure of anything. | 我不想听到你对什么事只有90%的把握 |
[09:28] | You come back when you are 100% sure, you got that? | 等你有100%的把握再回来 明白吗? |
[09:31] | ADAMA: Go take care of your injuries. | 去处理你的伤势吧 |
[09:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:35] | I know my own ship. Don’t need anyone telling me how much life she has left. | 我了解我的船 不需要其他人告诉我她还能熬多久 |
[09:39] | She’s seen worse. She’ll come through for us again. | 她看起来很糟 但她会带我们再渡过难关 |
[09:43] | That frakking Cylon rep, Sonja, | 那该死的赛昂代表 宋雅 |
[09:45] | wanted to know when you’d be transferring your flag. | 想知道你什么时候转移旗舰 |
[09:48] | Transferring to where? Her Baseship? That’ll be the frakking day. | 转到她的基地之星上去? 他妈的不可能有这天 |
[09:52] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[09:54] | I’ll get on top of this repair detail. | 我会认真检查维修的详细情况 |
[09:56] | We’ll straighten her out. | 我们会让她好起来 |
[09:59] | ROSLIN: Must be tough, saying goodbye to both of your women at once. | 要同时和你的两个女人告别一定很难受吧 |
[10:08] | You must feel like we’re abandoning you. | 你一定觉得我们在抛弃你 |
[10:12] | No one’s going anywhere. | 没有人会离开 |
[10:14] | And neither one of my women are dying. | 我的女人们也不会死 |
[10:18] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:19] | They just need a little more care and attention. | 她们不过是需要更多照料和关心 |
[10:26] | Hera. | 赫拉 |
[10:35] | WOMAN: Admiral Adama will be forced to abandon Galactica. | 阿达玛上将将会被迫放弃卡拉狄加 |
[10:45] | Yes. At which point | 没错 这样说来 |
[10:47] | the Cylon Baseship will be our sole means of defense. | 赛昂的基地之星将会是我们防御的基础 |
[10:51] | Under the Admiral’s command, | 在上将的指挥下 |
[10:53] | augmented by Galactica’s pilots, planes and military personnel, | 卡拉狄加的飞行员和飞行器以及军事人员的增设 |
[10:58] | as it has always been. | 将一如往常 |
[10:59] | Sorry. Mr. Adama, it sure seems | 抱歉 阿达玛先生 但这样肯定意味着… |
[11:03] | like we’re putting a lot of power into the hands of some people, | 我们把很大的一部分力量交到了那些… |
[11:07] | and I use the term loosely, | 可能我措词有些不准 |
[11:09] | who not so long ago were doing their damndest to wipe us out. | 那些在不久之前还在竭尽全力毁灭我们的人手中! |
[11:11] | APOLLO: And your concerns are noted. | 你的担心我们注意到了 |
[11:13] | As you all know… As you… Let me speak! | 正如你们所知的…正如…先听我说! |
[11:16] | As you all know, we agreed to accept Admiral Adama’s military authority | 正如你们所知的 我们同意接受阿达玛上将的军事管理 |
[11:21] | in return for a seat on this council. | 以交换在这个理事会的一个席位 |
[11:24] | We intend to abide by that promise. | 我们将会谨守诺言 |
[11:26] | Speaking of promises, I have been complaining about air quality | 说到这些个诺言 我从一开始就开始抱怨过 |
[11:29] | aboard Hitei Kan from day one. | Hitei kan号上的空气质量了 |
[11:32] | I am submitting my requisition now | 我现在正式提交征用卡拉狄加上的 |
[11:36] | for Galactica’s CO2 and particulate scrubbers. | 二氧化碳和微粒过滤器的申请 |
[11:39] | Excuse me? As long as we get the FTLs. | 你说什么? 要么给我们超光速引擎 |
[11:43] | The last emergency jump, it took six minutes to spin up. | 我们上一次的紧急跳跃 足足用了六分钟才启动引擎! |
[11:46] | Wait a minute. WOMAN: Look. | 等等 听着 |
[11:47] | Obviously, we will have to do a complete inventory of Galactica’s equipment, | 显然我们要编制一份卡拉狄加上的设备的详细清单 |
[11:52] | maybe even a lottery in order to ensure a comparable… | 为了保证能够公平的分配所有的设施… |
[11:55] | Hey! | 喂! |
[11:57] | …distribution of all the equipment. | 甚至可能要抽签 |
[11:59] | Now listen to me for one godsdamn minute! | 现在都他妈的听我说一句! |
[12:02] | No one removes so much as one bolt from this battlestar, | 没有任何人可以拿走这艘太空堡垒上哪怕一根的螺钉 |
[12:07] | not until the Admiral tells us we can! | 除非上将点头允许 |
[12:10] | Really? | 真的吗! |
[12:13] | What does Gaius Baltar say about that? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔对此有何意见? |
[12:16] | Gaius Baltar? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔? |
[12:18] | BALTAR: I want to tell you a secret about myself. | 我想告诉你们一个我自己的秘密 |
[12:23] | Something that I have belatedly come to understand. | 一些我逐渐明白的东西 |
[12:27] | You see, I don’t believe that God speaks to us on high | 我不相信高高在上的上帝通过 |
[12:31] | through some appointed human mouthpiece. | 所谓被委派的人之口向我们说话 |
[12:38] | But he does speak to us. | 但他确实在向我们说 |
[12:41] | He speaks to each one of us directly. | 他直接对我们每个人说 |
[12:46] | In our hearts. And it’s up to us to listen. | 在我们的心中 这取决于我们所聆听的 |
[12:55] | If you find yourself straying from the one true path, | 如果你们发现自己迷失了道路 |
[13:02] | then perhaps you’ll be lucky enough for God to send you an angel, | 那么或许你会足够幸运地得到上帝送给你的天使 |
[13:06] | to steer you in the right direction. | 来指引你踏上正确的方向 |
[13:10] | Angels, I hear you say. | 天使们 就像我说的 |
[13:12] | I don’t believe that angels appear to you in some mystical spectral form. | 我不认为那些天使会神秘而又虚幻地在你们面前现身 |
[13:19] | Angels take the guise of those who are nearest and dearest to you. | 天使会在你面前以最亲密的 最亲爱的人的样子出现 |
[13:24] | Those who can understand your doubts and your trials, | 那些人能理解你的疑惑和你的磨练 |
[13:30] | and steer you back on the road to salvation. | 并指引你回到救赎的路上 |
[13:35] | I believe in these angels, | 我相信这些天使 |
[13:39] | because I see them. | 因为我看到了他们 |
[13:47] | Wherever you are in the fleet, | 不论你在舰队的何处 |
[13:50] | this is Gaius Baltar wishing you a beautiful day. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔在这里祝你有美好的一天 |
[13:56] | Paulla. | 保拉 |
[14:01] | Okay, what are we doing today? | 好吧 今天有何安排? |
[14:02] | Okay, at 10:00, you need to inspect the new people’s medical clinic. | 嗯 10点要去视察新的民间诊所 |
[14:07] | At 10:30, Colonel Tigh would like a meeting. | 10点半泰上校想要和你会面 |
[14:11] | Colonel Tigh, always a pleasure. | 泰上校总是受欢迎的 |
[14:13] | At 11:00, we have the funeral. | 11点是葬礼 |
[14:17] | Okay, we… We need to discuss moving our headquarters off Galactica. | 好吧 我们得讨论下将总部撤离卡拉狄加的事 |
[14:21] | Yeah, the sooner the better. Yeah. | 是 越快越好 是啊 |
[14:22] | Now, Captain Meeker has already offered to host us, | 现在 米克船长已经愿意提供驻所给我们 |
[14:24] | which I think is an excellent idea. | 我觉得挺不错 |
[14:26] | But we’ve also had offers from Argo Navis and Prometheus. | 不过南船座号和普罗米修斯号也在邀请我们 |
[14:30] | I didn’t realize we were so popular. | 我以为我们没这么受欢迎 |
[14:32] | Gaius, the whole Fleet’s heard about what we’ve accomplished here. | 盖尤斯 整个舰队都知道我们在这里的成效了 |
[14:36] | All of these are requests for new food distribution centers. | 这些都是给食品集散中心的需求单 |
[14:39] | Look at all of them. | 看看这些 |
[14:41] | Well, who’s going to get us all this? | 谁去弄那么多食品来 |
[14:43] | Well, I mean, you have to approve them all. | 我是说 你只能全部批准 |
[14:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:49] | Grace, unity, life. | 恩赐 团结 生命 |
[14:52] | Love. | 爱 |
[14:53] | Back at you. | 都回到你心中了 |
[15:05] | It’s all coming together for you, isn’t it, Gaius? | 这都是为你而来的 不是吗 盖尤斯 |
[15:07] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[15:08] | You have more power now than when you were president. | 你现在拥有比你做总统时还大的权势 |
[15:12] | With Galactica gone, you may even eclipse Adama. | 卡拉狄加不在的话 你都能让阿达玛相形逊色 |
[15:15] | Oh, I’m truly blessed. | 哦 我确实收到赐福了 |
[15:17] | I told you if you followed God’s path you’d be rewarded. | 我说过顺从上帝的旨意你会得到奖赏的 |
[15:21] | You’ve earned it. Now why don’t you let yourself enjoy it? | 你得到了 现在何不享受这一切呢 |
[15:25] | Yeah, I suppose you’re right. | 对 希望你是对的 |
[15:33] | Excuse me. She’s not the one. | 不好意思 她不是那一个 |
[15:34] | She’s the only one. | 她是唯一的 |
[15:36] | BALTAR: Excuse me, Caprica. Caprica Six. | 请留步 卡布里卡? 卡布里卡六号! |
[15:42] | Ah. | 呃 |
[15:43] | It’s good to… | 见到你真好 |
[15:48] | Listen, I heard about your loss, | 听着 我听说了你的…流产 |
[15:52] | and I wanted to offer you my condolences, to tell you how truly sorry I am. | 我想向你表达我的哀悼 这件事我真的感觉很遗憾 |
[15:55] | Thank you, Gaius. | 谢谢你 盖尤斯 |
[16:01] | I see you’ve got your… | 我知道你已经拿到了你的… |
[16:03] | You know, if you need any more, we have… | 要知道 如果你需要更多 我们有… |
[16:05] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:06] | And also, I’m not… | 而且我并非… |
[16:09] | I’m not aware of your current situation, | 我其实并非没有觉察到你现在的处境 |
[16:11] | but if you need a place to stay… | 如果你需要一个栖身之所… |
[16:12] | I’ve no desire to join your harem. | 我无意加入你的后宫 |
[16:14] | No, look… | 不不 |
[16:19] | That’s not what I… That’s not what… | 我不是那个…不是那个意思 |
[16:25] | We are trying to make a difference within the fleet. | 我们只是想改变一下舰队的现状 |
[16:33] | I dreamt of you last night. | 昨晚我梦到你了 |
[16:35] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[16:38] | That’s interesting, ’cause I often… I mean, I still… | 很有意思 因为我常…我依旧… |
[16:40] | It was an old dream. One in which we both had parts to play. | 是个旧梦了 在那里我们都有派对要参加 |
[16:43] | Not in this little circus you orchestrated. | 可不是在这个小小的娱乐场里 |
[16:48] | But I guess all dreams die hard. | 可我猜所有的梦都难以破灭 |
[16:50] | I have the time. We could share… If you wanted to. | 我有空 我们可以分享… 如果你愿意… |
[16:56] | You haven’t changed, Gaius. Not really. | 你还是没变 盖尤斯 一点没变 |
[16:59] | You see. | 你瞧 |
[17:04] | The problem is, | 问题在于… |
[17:06] | I have. | 我改变了 |
[17:26] | Colonel. Colonel. | 上校 上校 |
[17:29] | She wants to talk to you. Me? | 她想跟你谈谈 我? |
[17:32] | No, I’m waiting for the… | 不 我在等… |
[17:34] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[17:35] | She is dying. | 她就快死了 |
[17:36] | Could you just take a few minutes out of your busy schedule | 您能不能从百忙之中抽几分钟 |
[17:40] | and be with her? | 陪她一会? |
[17:46] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[17:50] | Is that what I should call you? | 我是不是该这么叫你 |
[17:55] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[17:58] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[18:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | Thank me for what? | 谢我什么? |
[18:19] | For the privilege of finally being able to meet my father before I die. | 让我终于有幸在临死之前见到自己的父亲 |
[18:28] | You shouldn’t be thanking me. | 你不该感谢我 |
[18:32] | I’ve spent most of my life trying to kill your kind. | 我曾花了大半辈子时间来消灭你们 |
[18:39] | Too much confusion. | 太多的疑惑 |
[18:58] | HERA: I want my mommy. | 我要妈咪 |
[19:02] | I want my mommy. | 我要我妈咪 |
[19:06] | I want my mommy. Take me home. | 我要我妈咪!让我回家! |
[19:11] | I want my mommy. Take me home. | 我要我妈咪!让我回家! |
[19:13] | You know what? It’s too bad they never upgraded the FTL on this relic, | 知道不 这玩意太烂 他们从没升级过这艘船的超光速引擎 |
[19:16] | but if you think I’m gonna put up with your sniveling and your whining | 但要是你以为我还会容忍在后边十几次跳跃中 |
[19:19] | for another dozen jumps, guess again. | 你继续哭哭闹闹 就试试看! |
[19:22] | I want my mommy. Take me home. | 我要我妈咪!我要回家! |
[19:25] | Fine! | 好啊! |
[19:29] | Let’s see if you can cry in your sleep. | 瞧瞧你睡着了还哭不哭 |
[19:34] | Might be a long snooze, too, ’cause these don’t come in kiddie doses. | 这个盹可能有点长 因为这里没有儿童剂量的 |
[19:40] | Give me your arm. Give me your arm. | 给我伸出手臂来 伸出来! |
[20:36] | She showed you the house, didn’t she? | 她给你看了那房子 是不是? |
[20:41] | I have all our memories from before the war. | 我有战前我们所有的记忆 |
[20:46] | To help fool Helo into thinking I was her. | 来骗希洛让他相信我就是她 |
[20:49] | Ironic, isn’t it, now that she’s returned the favor? | 讽刺的是 现在她回报了 不是吗 |
[20:55] | I’m not finished. | 我还没完 |
[21:03] | That house, it meant a lot to her. | 那房子 对她意味着很多 |
[21:08] | It must have cost her a lot to betray him. | 要她背叛他肯定很不容易 |
[21:12] | I know that you had no idea. | 我知道你无所适从 |
[21:14] | And I know that when you found out, you turned yourself in. | 我还知道当你发现时 你会自首 |
[21:20] | And I know | 我还知道… |
[21:22] | that I will never forgive you. | 我永远也不会原谅你 |
[21:51] | Gaius, damn it! | 盖尤斯 该死 |
[22:02] | Time was you couldn’t go two steps in here without tripping over a bottle. | 你可没法脚踏两条船还不湿脚 |
[22:06] | Guess I have Caprica to thank for that. | 我猜卡布里卡就是谢礼 |
[22:09] | Hell, what are you talking about? You’re a worse lush than I am. | 见鬼 你说什么呢 你是个比我还混蛋的醉鬼 |
[22:13] | Not when I have important responsibilities to attend to. | 当我有重任在肩时就不是 |
[22:17] | I got him to send out a recon mission. | 我已经让他安排了一次侦察任务 |
[22:19] | Yeah, a recon mission. | 是么 一次侦察任务 |
[22:21] | Our people’s future is at stake, | 我们人民的未来危在旦夕 |
[22:23] | and you got him to send out a recon mission. | 而你只是让他安排了一次侦察任务 |
[22:25] | Our people. Our people. That’s right, Saul. | 我们的人民 没错 索尔 |
[22:28] | Thank Gods. Oh, frak. | 谢天谢地 妈的 |
[22:33] | Empty! | 空的! |
[22:35] | Saul? | 索尔! |
[22:36] | You want to know who my people are, lady? The ones on this ship. | 你想知道谁是我的人民吗 夫人? 是这艘船上的人们 |
[22:40] | The ones I fought with and bled with. | 这些跟我一起战斗一起流血的人 |
[22:42] | The old man. This crew. They’re my family. | 老头子 这些船员 他们才是我的亲人 |
[22:46] | The only family I’ve known, and the only one I care to. | 我唯一知道的亲人 也是我唯一在乎的 |
[22:49] | Saul. | 索尔… |
[22:55] | You’re a pip, you really are. | 你昏头了 真的是的 |
[22:59] | Old man. | 老头子 |
[23:02] | Old compared to who? | 跟谁比起来老? |
[23:06] | You were my husband 2,000 years before you even met Bill Adama. | 早在你见到比尔·阿达玛的两千年前你就是我的丈夫了 |
[23:11] | Two thousand years. That’s a number. | 两千年 那是个数字 |
[23:13] | That’s what it means to me. It’s nothing. | 那就是它对我的意义 啥都不是 |
[23:16] | But that man’s friendship… Frak! | 但那个男人的友谊…妈个巴子的! |
[23:22] | You’re a Cylon, Saul. | 你是个赛昂 索尔 |
[23:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:24] | Whether you remember that life or not, | 不管你记不记得那段生活 |
[23:28] | at least you must understand what we were trying to do. | 至少你该明白我们正试图做什么 |
[23:33] | We wanted to end the cycle of war between man and machine. | 我们要结束人与机器之间 不断循环的战争 |
[23:38] | That was a bust. | 已经没戏了 |
[23:39] | Yes, we failed. | 是 我们失败过 |
[23:42] | But we have a second chance now. | 但是现在我们有了第二次机会 |
[23:45] | Hera. | 赫拉 |
[23:47] | Without her, our children are going to die off one by one, | 没有她 我们的孩子们会一个个死绝 |
[23:53] | just like they’re dying right now in Cottle’s sickbay. | 就像现在他们在科特尔的医务室等死一样 |
[23:56] | I had a child. | 我有过一个孩子 |
[23:58] | He died. | 他死了 |
[24:03] | You’re wrong, Saul. | 你错了 索尔 |
[24:08] | You had millions. | 你有数百万个 |
[24:22] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[24:32] | Come on, you’ve got to be hungry. Eat this. | 好了 你肯定已经饿了 把这个吃了 |
[24:49] | Do you know what I do sometimes when I’m sad? | 你知道有时候我悲伤时会干什么吗? |
[24:56] | I go to this special place. | 我会来这个特殊的地方 |
[25:02] | A house where I wanted to live | 我想在这座房子里 |
[25:06] | with the man that I loved. | 和我爱的男人一起生活 |
[25:11] | And set in the middle of this beautiful forest. | 风景宜人的森林中的屋子 |
[25:15] | And the sun. | 还有太阳 |
[25:20] | The sun shines through the windows all day long. | 阳光透过窗户一直照射 |
[25:38] | You can see this? | 你能看到这个? |
[25:41] | You can project? | 你会心理投影? |
[25:46] | Yeah, you can still eat it. | 是的 你还是可以吃了它 |
[25:57] | Missed a spot. | 漏了一块 |
[26:01] | By your left sideburn. | 你左边的鬓角旁边 |
[26:04] | The latch was busted. | 门闩坏了 |
[26:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:14] | So, | 那么… |
[26:17] | do you really believe all that bilge you were spewing on the wireless? | 你真的相信你在无线电上喷的那些口水话吗? |
[26:24] | Bilge? | 口水话? |
[26:26] | Angels. | 天使 |
[26:28] | The angels walking among us. | 行走在我们中间的天使 |
[26:31] | The angels that bring out our better nature, blah, blah, blah. | 唤醒我们善良本性的天使 等等 等等 |
[26:36] | Yeah, I do, as a matter of fact. | 对 事实上 我相信 |
[26:38] | Mmm-hmm. And you’ve seen these angels for yourself? | 那你亲眼见过这些天使? |
[26:42] | With alarming regularity. | 经常相伴左右 |
[26:45] | Regularity. | 经常… |
[26:48] | That must be important when you’re full of crap. | 当你嘴里喷屎的时候 这个词肯定很重要 |
[26:51] | That’s charming. | 哦 这很吸引人 |
[26:53] | Absolutely charming. And you are entitled to your opinion, obviously. | 绝对吸引人 显然你有权发表你的意见 |
[26:58] | Who are you, by the way, again? | 你是哪位 顺便问下? |
[27:00] | Me? | 我? |
[27:03] | I’m a dead chick, that’s who. | 我是个死了的女人 这就是答案 |
[27:05] | BALTAR: Oh, right, and I’m full of crap. | 哎呦 说我嘴里喷屎 |
[27:09] | No, I mean it. I’m dead. As in six-feet-under dead. | 不 我是认真的 我死了 就是被埋葬的那种”死” |
[27:13] | Dead as in “crash landed, burnt to a crisp” dead. | 死在紧急迫降中 被烧死成了焦炭 |
[27:20] | Here. | 给 |
[27:25] | I took these off my body, what was left of it, anyway, on Earth. | 我从我的尸体上拿到这个 准确的说是地球上曝尸荒野的那一具 |
[27:30] | Take them. | 拿着 |
[27:32] | You used to be a scientist, run some tests. | 你过去是个科学家 做一些测试 |
[27:35] | Pull out the old Cylon detector, do whatever you need to do, | 拿出以前的赛昂探测器 做任何你需要做的 |
[27:37] | because I have no idea. | 因为我毫无头绪 |
[27:39] | The only thing I know for sure, I’m not an angel. | 我唯一可以确定的是 我不是天使 |
[28:18] | We tried hooking him up to the main power grid, | 我们试着把他跟主电网联结起来 |
[28:21] | thought it might help him reset his neural net. | 这样也许可以让他重启神经网络 |
[28:25] | So, in other words, you tried to jumpstart him like a car. | 那换句话说 你们想要把他跟一部车那样发动起来 |
[28:30] | Let me guess, it didn’t work so well for you. | 让我猜猜 这并不像你们想的那样有用 |
[28:34] | Take a break. Someone has to monitor him. | 去休息一下 得有人监护 |
[28:36] | I’d like a minute alone with my husband. I’m sure you don’t mind. | 我想跟我的丈夫单独待会 相信你不会介意吧 |
[29:58] | It’s funny, you know, I… | 这很滑稽 你知道吗? 我 呃… |
[30:07] | I remember when | 我记得我跟你说过 |
[30:09] | I told you that if I found out you were a Cylon, | 要是我发现你是个赛昂 |
[30:12] | I would put a bullet in your head. | 我就一枪崩了你 |
[30:17] | Then some frakker beats me to it and all I can think about is | 而某个混蛋抢先得手了 我所能想到的 |
[30:19] | how I can get you back. | 只是怎样让你回来 |
[30:22] | Human, Cylon, it doesn’t seem to matter. | 人类 赛昂 都不是问题 |
[30:26] | I just wanted you back. | 我只想要你回来… |
[30:31] | Because you’re just Sam. | 因为你只是山姆 |
[30:39] | You were my Sam. | 你是我的山姆 |
[30:53] | And that’s how I’m gonna remember you. | 而那就是我纪念你的方式 |
[30:55] | The neural anatomy of fear and faith share common afferent pathways. | 恐惧和信任的神经解剖学反应共享公用输入线路 |
[31:05] | Flip a coin. Increased vascular pressure marks the threat response. | 抛个硬币 血压上升标志着威胁响应 |
[31:14] | Freewill scuttles in the swamp of fear. Do not fear the word. | 自由意志在恐惧的沼泽里躲闪 不要害怕那句话 |
[31:17] | You are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace. | 你是死亡的预兆 卡拉·瑟瑞斯 |
[31:19] | You will lead them all to their end. End of line. | 你将带领他们到达归宿 行结束 |
[31:22] | New command. Resume function. | 新指令 恢复运行 |
[31:24] | Resume function. Resume function. | 恢复运行 恢复运行 |
[31:36] | A closed system lacks the ability to renew itself. | 一个封闭的系统缺乏更新自身的能力 |
[31:39] | Knowledge alone is a poor primer. | 独学则无友 孤陋而寡闻 |
[31:41] | This has been happening all over the ship. | 这发生在船上的每一个角落 |
[31:43] | Power surges, temperature fluctuations. | 电力波动 温度变化 |
[31:45] | And now you’re telling me it’s been him all along? | 现在你告诉我这一直是他在捣鬼? |
[31:48] | We had no idea he had this ability. | 我们不知道他有这个能力 |
[31:50] | How’s he hooking into the ship? | 他是怎么连入这船的? |
[31:51] | I thought all our systems were firewalled. | 我以为我们所有的系统都被屏蔽了 |
[31:54] | Well, they are, which is why he hasn’t accessed your computers. | 是的 是被屏蔽了 这就是为什么他无法进入你们的电脑中 |
[31:56] | But the organic resins we’ve been injecting into your superstructure | 但是我们注入你们表层结构的有机树脂 |
[31:59] | contain inductive elements, not unlike nerve fibers. | 含有电磁感应元素 跟神经纤维差不多 |
[32:02] | So he must’ve linked to those, and then through them, | 他肯定是和那些连接在了一起 通过它们 |
[32:05] | the electrical circuitry embedded in Galactica’s bulkheads. | 连接到卡拉狄加的嵌入隔墙里的电路 |
[32:07] | What about our FTLs, now that we’ve upgraded with your tech? | 那我们的超光速引擎呢? 现在我们用你们的技术作了升级 |
[32:11] | Are they vulnerable? | 它会不会也可能遭受攻击? |
[32:15] | Theoretically. So theoretically, | 理论上说… 所以 理论上说 |
[32:17] | he could jump this ship if he wanted to, just like yours did. | 只要他愿意的话他就可以让飞船跳跃 就像你们的那样 |
[32:21] | End of line. Begin reintegration of right hemisphere… | 行终止 一体化开始… |
[32:23] | Great. That’s all we need. Take him offline. | 棒极了 有得好看了 把他关了 |
[32:28] | Do it! | 关掉 |
[32:33] | There’s a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza. | 篮子上有个洞 亲爱的莉莎 亲爱的莉莎 |
[32:35] | There’s a hole in the bucket. | 篮子上有个洞 |
[32:36] | A long view returns patterns and repetitions. | 长远的观点回归模式和循环 |
[32:39] | All has happened before and all will happen again. | 所有的一切都曾发生过 并且将再次发生… |
[32:47] | That’s a blessed relief. | 终于解脱了 |
[32:51] | ADAMA: “And so I walked, like the beat cop I used to be. | 于是我走开了 就像我曾今当过的巡逻警察一样 |
[32:54] | “When you walk, you see things in different ways. | 当你走动的时候 你用多种不同的方式看事物 |
[32:57] | “A street, faces, it all becomes a map for you. | 一条街道 不同的面孔 都成为你的印象 |
[33:01] | “A map that’s always changing. | 一直变化的印象 |
[33:04] | “But when something’s wrong, something’s out of place, you notice. | 但是当有东西不对劲时 你会注意到 |
[33:10] | “A cop’s eyes always notice, | 一个警察的眼睛总是会注意到 |
[33:12] | “and those eyes were one thing they couldn’t take away from me. “ | 而且这双眼睛就是他们不能从我身上夺走的东西之一 |
[33:19] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:25] | You look spiffy. | 你很美 |
[33:31] | Going to the funeral. | 要去葬礼了 |
[33:34] | For the crew that we lost in the accident. | 为了在此次事故中丧身的人们 |
[33:37] | Open to page 61. | 翻到61页 |
[33:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:53] | Cottle won’t mind. It’s medicinal. | 科特尔不会介意的 这是药用的 |
[33:57] | I can’t believe you saved this. | 不敢相信你还留着这个 |
[34:08] | Do you remember that day? | 你还记得那一天吗? |
[34:12] | Yes. New Caprica. | 是的 新卡布里卡 |
[34:15] | Baltar’s groundbreaking. We talked and talked. | 波塔尔的奠基仪式上 我们聊了又聊 |
[34:20] | About a lot of things. | 说了很多事情 |
[34:25] | Guess what I’m thinking about right now. | 猜猜我现在在想什么? |
[34:30] | Give me a hint. | 给我点暗示 |
[34:32] | Mountains. | 群山 |
[34:34] | A stream running into a little lake. | 溪流汇入一个小湖 |
[34:37] | Water so clear, it’s like looking through glass. | 水清得就像玻璃一般 |
[34:41] | Your cabin. | 你的小木屋 |
[34:44] | The one you wanted to build. | 你过去想要建的那个 |
[34:47] | The one I never did build. | 我一直没建成的那个 |
[34:54] | It’s amazing how much I still think about it. | 我还这么念着它 真是太不可思议了 |
[35:04] | You know, sometimes I wonder | 你知道 有时候我会想 |
[35:08] | what home is. | 家是什么 |
[35:13] | Is it an actual place, | 是一个确定的地方呢 |
[35:16] | or is it an absence we carry inside of us? | 还是我们内心渴望而缺乏的东西 |
[35:21] | Some kind of longing for something, some kind of connection? | 某种对某些事情的憧憬 某种联系 |
[35:25] | You know, I spent my whole life on Caprica. | 你知道 我一辈子都生活在卡布里卡 |
[35:29] | I was born in one house, and then I moved to another. | 我在一所房子里出生 然后我搬到另外一所 |
[35:34] | Then I moved into a dorm room in college | 然后是学校的集体宿舍 |
[35:37] | and then there was a series of apartments. | 然后是一系列的公寓 |
[35:40] | Mostly alone. | 基本都独自一人 |
[35:43] | I was always looking for something a little bigger | 我一直都在渴望一点宽阔的 |
[35:49] | or the perfect couch. | 美好的港湾 |
[35:52] | And then, | 然后… |
[35:54] | this. | 这儿 |
[35:59] | And then, now | 而现在… |
[36:02] | I don’t think I’ve ever felt truly at home | 我不认为我曾今真正有过在家的感觉 |
[36:07] | until these last few months here with you. | 直到最近这几个月在这儿和你在一起 |
[36:19] | I know you love this ship. | 我明白你深爱这艘船 |
[36:23] | You probably love her more than you love me. | 你爱她很可能更甚于爱我 |
[36:26] | No. | 不 |
[36:29] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:32] | And you’ll miss her | 而你将失去她 |
[36:35] | the way you will miss me. | 就像失去我一样 |
[36:41] | No. | 不 |
[36:44] | I won’t have to. | 我不允许 |
[36:52] | Bill, if you don’t get us off this ship, | 比尔 如果你不让我们撤离这艘船 |
[36:56] | you may lose both of us at the same time. | 你可能同时失去我们俩 |
[37:02] | Won’t you give us a chance? | 你何不给我们个机会呢? |
[37:15] | All right, let’s get back to where our intrepid… | 好吧 我们回到那个无畏的… |
[37:22] | What is he? | 他是谁 |
[37:24] | A detective. | 一个探子 |
[37:29] | When I woke up I thought I was back on Caprica. | 当我醒来时我想我回到了卡布里卡 |
[37:32] | And I swear to Gods, it took me about a week to remember my name. | 我向上帝起誓 我花了一星期想起了我的名字 |
[37:43] | Harbinger. | 先知 |
[37:47] | Why would you… That… | 为什么你会… 那 |
[37:49] | That’s a stupid frakkin’ word. | 那是个愚蠢透顶的词 |
[37:52] | I mean, what’s that mean anyway? | 那到底有什么意义呢 |
[37:59] | It’s like an omen. | 像是预兆啊 |
[38:02] | Portent. | 征兆啊 |
[38:08] | All right. So, I know, like, you know, | 好吧 你我都知道 |
[38:12] | rain down death and destruction and doom on everyone. | 暴雨倾泻 给所有人带来死亡 灾难 毁灭 |
[38:18] | You know, that’s supposed to be my so-called destiny. | 你知道 那就像是我所说的命运 |
[38:24] | I pretty much figured the whole Earth thing covered that. | 我很好地把地球上的事概括出来了 |
[38:34] | ‘Course, could also mean you’re, like… | 或许也能意味着你是 像是… |
[38:38] | A herald. | 一个使者 |
[38:43] | That’s like an angel, right? | 像是个天使 对吗? |
[38:46] | Don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[38:52] | Okay, so I’m like death’s frat buddy, whatever. | 好吧 所以我就像是死亡的老伙计之类 |
[38:55] | You know, I don’t care. | 你知道 我不在乎 |
[38:59] | Except that you hoped finding… | 除了你希望能找到… |
[39:04] | Felt like things we’re opening up, like… | 感觉像是我们展现的东西 像是… |
[39:08] | Like I was meant to do something else, you know, not just this | 像是我要去做些其他的 你知道 不是这样 |
[39:13] | screwed up… | 一团糟… |
[39:15] | Enough. | 够了 |
[39:16] | Shut the frak up already. | 闭上鸟嘴 |
[39:18] | What? | 什么? |
[39:26] | I’m sorry. Sam’s in some Cylon coma. | 抱歉 山姆还昏迷不醒 |
[39:32] | But listen to yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[39:35] | You’re sitting here guzzling booze and bitching and moaning. | 你坐在这里喝的醉醺醺 像是条呻吟的母狗 |
[39:42] | Only none of it matters. | 如此什么都不关心 |
[39:44] | ‘Cause you’re here. My daughter isn’t. | 你还在这里 我女儿不在了 |
[39:48] | She was the one pure thing to come out of this whole miserable mess. | 她是这乱糟糟的玩意儿中唯一纯洁的东西 |
[39:54] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她不在了 |
[39:57] | And I can’t do a damn thing about it. | 我可什么也他妈做不了 |
[40:00] | So, sorry if I don’t feel like sharing your pain right now, Captain. | 所以 如果我没能分享你的痛苦 很抱歉 上尉 |
[40:24] | Get off the piano, that’s a… Get off the piano! | 别碰那钢琴 那是… 离开那钢琴 |
[40:27] | MAN: All right. Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:29] | Get off the piano. | 离开那钢琴 |
[40:35] | I… | 我… |
[40:39] | Broke a glass. | 打碎了杯子 |
[41:10] | Cavil moved the colony. | 卡维尔移走了殖民地 |
[41:12] | When? | 什么时候? |
[41:13] | Judging from the residual energy readings, about five months ago. | 通过判断剩余能量的读数 大概五个月前 |
[41:17] | Just before the civil war. | 正好在内战之前 |
[41:20] | And you have no idea where he moved it to? | 而你一点都不知道 他把它移哪儿去了? |
[41:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:30] | Now, excuse me. | 失陪 |
[41:32] | Anything you imagine in here can be as real as you want it to be. | 任何你在这儿想象的东西都如你所愿的那样真实 |
[41:40] | Do you want to see a special room? | 你想看一间特殊的房间吗? |
[41:44] | A room where I thought my daughter would live. | 一间在我让我女儿居住的房间? |
[42:25] | Sir? | 长官 |
[42:27] | Can I walk with you, sir? | 长官 我能与你同行吗? |
[42:31] | I’m going to the funeral. | 我去参加葬礼 |
[42:33] | I understand if you’re not going. | 如果你不想去 我能理解 |
[42:36] | I’d like your permission, sir, | 我想要你的准许 长官 |
[42:39] | to take out a Raptor to go and look for my daughter. | 准许我带走一架猛禽去寻找我的女儿 |
[42:42] | I’m sure Athena would be willing to pilot, and… | 我肯定雅典娜愿意来驾驶并且… |
[42:45] | I’ve already sent out a recon mission, and they reported back. | 我已经安排了侦察任务 他们已经回来作了报告 |
[42:50] | You did? We were looking for a facility | 真的吗? 我们寻找了 |
[42:52] | where we knew Boomer would probably take Hera, but it was no longer there. | 布玛尔可能会带赫拉去的场所 可是它已经不在了 |
[42:58] | Sir, | 长官 |
[43:00] | let me take out that Raptor. Maybe I can find something. | 让我带走一架猛禽 也许我能找到些什么 |
[43:04] | She’s gone. | 她没了 |
[43:07] | I’ve lost a son, and you’ve lost a daughter. | 我失去过一个儿子 而你失去了一个女儿 |
[43:13] | But I can’t condone a suicide mission, | 但我无法容忍自杀式的任务 |
[43:17] | so let it go. | 所以放弃吧 |
[43:23] | You want me to let it go? | 你想让我放弃? |
[43:26] | You’re the one who can’t let go. | 你才是那个没法放弃的人 |
[43:28] | Painting over the holes in this bucket… | 在这船的破损处到处上漆? |
[43:29] | This ship is dead, but my daughter might still be alive! | 这船已经死了! 但是我的女儿也许还活着 |
[43:33] | I understand your pain, Captain, but don’t lecture me. | 我理解你的痛苦 上尉 但是别对我说教 |
[43:41] | You’re here to take orders, do you understand? | 你是来接受命令的 你明白吗? |
[43:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:54] | One Raptor, Admiral. | 就一架猛禽 上将 |
[43:57] | Maybe it is a suicide mission, | 也许这是自杀式任务 |
[44:01] | but at least give me the chance to do something. Please. | 但至少给我个机会做点什么 求你了? |
[44:14] | ELLEN: For those that we have lost in the past, | 为那些过去我们所失去的 |
[44:18] | and for those that we are burying today… | 为那些今天我们所埋葬的… |
[44:20] | ADAMA: They gave their lives… | 他们奉献生命 |
[44:21] | We must remember… | 我们必须记得 |
[44:22] | …to save this ship… | 为的是拯救这艘船 |
[44:24] | …there is a higher purpose… | 一个更高的旨意 |
[44:25] | Casualties as much… BALTAR: And so… | 伤亡人员 那么… |
[44:27] | …as any soldier fallen in battle… | 如同任何倒下的士兵 |
[44:30] | …we mourn the passing of our friends… | 我们哀悼朋友们的逝去… |
[44:31] | Heavenly Father… | 天父啊… |
[44:33] | We must understand… | 我们必须明白… |
[44:34] | ELLEN:… grant us the strength… | 授予我们力量… |
[44:35] | ADAMA:… that what we sacrifice here today… | 我们今天所牺牲的… |
[44:36] | ELLEN:… the wisdom… ADAMA:… are women and men… | 智慧… 我们的青年男女… |
[44:38] | …and above all a measure of acceptance… | 最重要的是 一种接受的方式… |
[44:40] | …of extreme courage… … however small… | 极至的勇气… 尽管渺小 |
[44:42] | …because that is what we are. | 因为那就是我们 |
[44:44] | Voyagers traversing the stars in search of grace. | 穿梭在行星之间寻求恩惠的航行者 |
[44:50] | WOMAN: Grace. | 恩赐 |
[44:51] | BALTAR: Unity. WOMAN: Unity. | 团结 团结 |
[44:53] | BALTAR: Life, love. WOMAN: Life, love. | 生命 爱 生命 爱 |
[44:55] | ALL: So say we all! ADAMA: So say we all! | 同心协力 同心协力 |
[44:58] | ALL: So say we all! | 同心协力 |
[45:07] | ADAMA: Present arms. | 立正敬礼! |
[45:24] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[45:28] | Listen to me, for death is not the end. | 听我说 死亡不是终点 |
[45:33] | And I’m not talking about Cylon resurrection. | 我不是在说赛昂复活技术 |
[45:38] | I’m talking about the gift of eternal life | 我是在说永生的天赋 |
[45:42] | that is offered to each and every one of us. | 我们每一个人都可以拥有 |
[45:47] | Yes, even the most flawed amongst us. | 是的 即使是我们之中最有缺陷的人 |
[45:53] | All we need is the courage | 我们所需要的是面对死亡的勇气 |
[45:58] | to face death when it comes calling for us, embrace it, even. | 当它召唤我们的时候 甚至敢去拥抱它 |
[46:02] | Only then will we truly have the ability to cross over. | 只有到那时我们才能够真正有能力去跨越 |
[46:10] | As one amongst us here has already crossed over. | 就像这里我们之中已经跨越过的那位 |
[46:16] | One amongst us here | 这里我们之中的一位 |
[46:19] | is living proof that there is life after death. | 就是死亡过后仍将有生命的活生生的证据 |
[46:26] | The blood on these dog tags | 这些狗牌上的血 |
[46:31] | comes from necrotic flesh. That means a dead body. | 来自坏死的肉体 这意味着一具死尸 |
[46:37] | The DNA analysis is a 100% proof-positive match | DNA分析百分之百地正确吻合了 |
[46:41] | for one Captain Kara Thrace. | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝上尉 |
[46:46] | I told you there were angels walking amongst you. | 我告诉过你们天使在你们身边行走 |
[46:49] | When will you believe me? | 你们何时才能相信我? |
[46:52] | She took these from her own mortal remains | 她从她自己地球上的死尸上 |
[46:56] | that lie on Earth even now, interred with her bones… | 拽下来的这个 甚至现在 仍骨肉相连… |
[46:59] | That’s enough, Baltar! | 够了 波塔尔! |
[47:01] | Ask her yourself. | 自己问问她! |
[47:02] | I will put you in the brig now! She will not deny it. | 我要把你关进禁闭室! 她不会否认的 |
[47:04] | She’s not a Cylon. | 她不是赛昂人! |
[47:05] | They’ve already been revealed to us. | 我们都已经知道他们的身份! |
[47:07] | Ask her yourself. She will not deny it! | 自己问她!她不会否认的! |
[47:16] | Dismissed, everyone! Off the deck now! | 所有人 解散!离开甲板 马上! |
[52:20] | Kara. What are you doing? | 卡拉? 你在做什么? |
[52:30] | Okay, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[52:34] | I don’t care, right. I don’t. | 我不在乎 没事的 我不… |
[52:37] | We’ve all been through some crazy, crazy stuff. | 我们都经历过一些疯狂至极的事 |
[52:41] | I don’t care what he’s talking about. | 我不在乎他说些什么 |
[52:44] | And he can talk until he’s blue in the face | 他可以一直说下去到咽气为止 |
[52:46] | about God, Gods, miracles, life, death, | 说那些个上帝 众神 奇迹 生命 死亡 |
[52:49] | whatever he… I don’t care. | 管他呢…我不在乎 |
[52:52] | I don’t care what you think you saw. | 我不在乎你认为自己看到过什么 |
[52:55] | I watched your Viper explode. Don’t care. | 我看着你的蝮蛇战机爆炸 不在乎 |
[52:59] | I’m here. You’re here. | 我在这儿 你在这儿 |
[53:04] | ‘Cause I’m Lee and you’re Kara. | 我是李 你是卡拉 |
[53:09] | The rest of it isn’t worth a damn. | 其他无关紧要 |
[53:11] | Right? | 好吗? |
[53:12] | You’re right. | 你没事 |
[53:17] | I cannot help what people say | 我管不了人们说什么 |
[53:23] | and I can’t control who believes it. | 也管不了他们想什么 |
[53:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[53:39] | This is all that matters. | 就这么回事 |
[53:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:50] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见… |
[53:52] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[53:53] | Kara Thrace. | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[54:38] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我? |
[54:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:43] | I made some decisions. | 我做了些决定 |
[54:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[54:46] | About time you sent those toaster work crews packing, | 是时候你让那些赛昂工作人员停下了 |
[54:49] | for all the good they’ve done. | 她们已经做的够多了 |
[54:51] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[54:53] | I’m stopping all the repairs on the ship. | 我要停下这船上所有的修复工作 |
[55:06] | Put out the orders that I want the crew to start stripping down Galactica. | 下令让所有机组人员撤离卡拉狄加 |
[55:10] | Pack in all the weapons and gear. | 带上所有的武器及装备 |
[55:20] | Let’s start off-loading civilians by tomorrow. | 明天开始撤离平民 |
[55:24] | Full crews and ordinances transferred by the end of the week. | 所有机组人员这周末之前转移 |
[55:29] | What? | 什么? |
[55:33] | We’re abandoning ship, Tigh. | 我们要弃船了 索尔 |
[55:37] | No! No, you can’t do this. | 不 不 你不能这么做 |
[55:42] | I have to, Saul. | 我不得不 索尔 |
[55:45] | She’s dying, and we both know it. | 她在死去 我们都知道 |
[55:48] | So she’s hurting, so what? | 所以她受伤了 所以什么? |
[55:52] | Just like that you’re going to turn you frakking back on her | 你就这样他妈的转身离她而去 |
[55:54] | and leave her out here to rust like some mothballed relic? | 把她像一堆废物一样丢在这里生锈 |
[55:58] | It’s all right. No! | 好了 不 |
[56:00] | As your XO, I can’t let you do this. I won’t. | 作为你的副官 我不能让你这么做 我不会的 |
[56:04] | It’s all right, Saul. You don’t have to do this for me. | 好了 索尔 你不必为了做这些 |
[56:08] | Look, all right. | 听着 好吧 |
[56:09] | If you want me to give the frakkin’ order, I will. But… | 如果你希望我给你下那该死的命令 我会的 但是… |
[56:12] | You don’t have to act out the part anymore. | 你再也不必按命令行事了 |
[56:17] | Well, now I don’t know what the frak you’re talking about. | 我不知道你他妈的在说什么 |
[56:25] | You’ve never let me down, Saul. | 你从没让我失望过 索尔 |
[56:28] | I can’t blame you for being what you are, | 我不能因为你的身份而指责你 |
[56:32] | especially since it includes being | 尤其是因为 |
[56:36] | the finest officer and friend I’ve ever had. | 你是我有过的最好的同事和朋友 |
[56:40] | This ship never let us down, so we’re going to send her off in style. | 这艘船从未让我们失望过 所以我们要让她体面地告别 |
[56:58] | The old man… | 老头子… |
[57:02] | Ellen was right, if anyone’s old around here, it’s me. | 艾伦是对的 如果说谁是这里的老东西 我才是 |
[57:06] | Two thousand years and counting. | 2000个年头了 |
[57:11] | And I’ve still got my own teeth. | 我的牙还没掉 |
[57:23] | So we’re gonna do this, huh? | 那我们真的要这么做了 是吗? |
[57:26] | Mmm-hmm. | 恩 |
[57:29] | She was a grand old lady. | 她是个非常棒的老伴儿 |
[57:32] | The grandest. | 最棒的 |
[57:34] | To Galactica, best ship in the fleet. | 敬卡拉狄加 舰队最伟大的飞船 |
[57:40] | To Galactica. | 敬卡拉狄加 |
[58:49] | Everything went smoothly, I take it? | 我猜一切都进行顺利吧? |
[58:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:52] | It’s a shame I can’t be there to see the expression on Ellen’s face | 真是遗憾我没能在现场看到艾伦意识到 |
[58:55] | when she realizes how we played her. | 我们是如何耍她的时候 她脸上是什么表情 |
[58:58] | You had a hard day’s work. Go get some rest. We’ll take it from here. | 你忙了一天了 去歇会吧 这儿我们来接手 |
[59:03] | Don’t worry. We’ll take good care of her. | 别担心 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[59:24] | HERA: No. Boomer. | 不 布玛尔! |
[59:28] | CAVIL: There, there now. You’ll have all sorts of new playmates pretty soon. | 好了好了 你很快就会有各种各样新玩伴的 |
[59:34] | HERA: Boomer. | 布玛尔 |
[59:37] | Boomer! | 布玛尔! |
[1:00:28] | Make sure she gets through okay, please. | 保证她安然无恙 |
[1:01:11] | STARBUCK: I know you can hear me, Sam, | 我知道你能听见我 山姆 |
[1:01:14] | just like I know on some level you’ll understand. | 就像我知道在某种程度上你会理解的 |
[1:01:19] | The old me is dead and gone, | 过去的我已死去了 |
[1:01:21] | same as the old you, | 就像过去的你 |
[1:01:24] | just took me a while to accept it. | 花了我一段时间 才接受了它 |
[1:01:28] | Which brings us to the larger question, | 却带给了我们更大的疑惑 |
[1:01:32] | why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿? |
[1:01:35] | We could spend a lot of time speculating, | 我们花费了太多时间思索 |
[1:01:37] | but since it’s likely to be a one-sided conversation, | 但似乎这只是单方面的交流 |
[1:01:39] | I’ll just tell you my theory. | 只是我在向你倾诉 |
[1:01:42] | I think it has something to do with this music. | 我想这和那首歌曲有关 |
[1:01:47] | This song that my father tried to teach me when I was a kid, | 那首我还是孩子时我父亲要教我的歌 |
[1:01:51] | the song that woke up the Five, that led us to Earth. | 那首唤醒五人的歌 带我们去地球的歌 |
[1:01:55] | There’s a pattern there, a pattern that I can’t see. | 有种模式 有种我看不见的模式 |
[1:02:02] | But I think that you can. | 但我认为你能看到 |
[1:02:06] | So we are going to sit in this room | 所以我们打算坐在这间屋子里 |
[1:02:08] | and we are going to pick it apart beat by beat, | 所以我们打算一拍一拍分解 |
[1:02:14] | until we figure it out. | 直到求得答案 |
[1:02:20] | Talk to me, Sam. | 和我说说 山姆 |
[1:02:30] | New command. | 新命令 |