时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | = Game of Thrones 1×02 = The Kingsroad Original Air Date on April 24, 2011 | |
[02:11] | You need to drink, child. | 你需要喝点水, 孩子. |
[02:17] | And eat. | 吃点东西. |
[02:23] | Isn’t there anything else? | 有别的东西吗? |
[02:26] | The Dothraki have two things in abundance: | 多斯拉克人富有两样东西: |
[02:29] | Grass and horses. People can’t live on grass. | 草和马. 但人可不能吃草. |
[02:42] | Jorah: In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai, | 在亚夏以东的阴影之地, |
[02:44] | they say there are fields of ghost grass | 据说有大片的鬼草 |
[02:47] | with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night. | 在黑暗中生长, 茎杆白得象牛奶. |
[02:50] | It murders all other grass. | 它会杀死其余的草. |
[02:53] | The Dothraki believe that one day | 多斯拉克人认为有朝一日 |
[02:55] | it will cover everything– that’s the way the world will end. | 鬼草会占据全世界– 那就是世界的末日. |
[03:11] | It’ll get easier. | 那样倒也不错. |
[03:52] | Khaleesi! | 卡丽煕! |
[03:53] | Your hands. | 你的手. |
[04:06] | We’re still not far from Pentos, your Grace. | 我们还未远离潘托斯, 陛下. |
[04:08] | Magister Illyrio has extended his hospitality. | 伊利里欧总督十分好客. |
[04:11] | You’d be more comfortable there. | 你留在那儿会更舒服. |
[04:13] | I have no interest in hospitality or comfort. | 我没兴趣留在那儿. |
[04:15] | I’ll stay with Drogo until he fulfills | 我要盯着卓戈直到他兑现诺言 |
[04:18] | his end of the bargain and I have my crown. | 他完成他的承诺, 我拿到我的王冠. |
[04:20] | As you wish, your Grace. | 如你所愿, 陛下. |
[04:24] | Well, Mormont, as brutish as this life is, | 嗯, 莫尔蒙, 这里的生活很艰苦, |
[04:26] | I suppose it is preferable to beheading. | 我想总好过被砍头. |
[04:30] | What did Ned Stark want you for? | 奈德史塔克为什么通缉你? |
[04:32] | Buying from a slaver? | 因为向奴隶贩子买人口? |
[04:34] | Selling to one– | 是卖人口给奴隶贩子– |
[04:37] | some poachers I caught on my land. | 在我的领地抓到的偷猎者. |
[04:41] | Under my reign, you won’t be punished for such nonsense. | 如果由我治国, 你绝不会因这样的小事受罚. |
[04:44] | You can rest assured of that. | 你可以确信这一点. |
[05:11] | Better-looking bitches than you’re used to, Uncle. | 你今晚找的相好很漂亮嘛, 舅舅. |
[05:18] | My mother’s been looking for you. | 我母亲正在找你. |
[05:21] | We ride for King’s Landing today. | 我们今天回君临去. |
[05:23] | Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark | 出发之前, 你要去拜见史塔克大人和夫人 |
[05:26] | and offer your sympathies. | 表达你的哀痛之情. |
[05:28] | What good will my sympathies do them? | 我的哀痛对他们有用吗? |
[05:33] | None. But it is expected of you. | 没用. 但这是你应尽的礼数. |
[05:36] | Your absence has already been noted. | 大家已经注意到你故意缺席了. |
[05:38] | The boy means nothing to me. | 那小孩算什么东西. |
[05:40] | And I can’t stand the wailing of women. | 我可不想听那老女人哭哭啼啼. |
[05:45] | One word and I’ll hit you again. | 再说一个字, 我就再赏你一耳光. |
[05:47] | I’m telling mother! | 我要去告诉母亲! |
[05:49] | Go! Tell her. | 去吧! 向她告状去. |
[05:52] | But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark | 但首先你要给我去见史塔克大人和夫人 |
[05:54] | and you will fall on your knees in front of them | 你要在他们面前跪下 |
[05:56] | and tell them how very sorry you are, that you are at their service, | 对他们说你感到非常遗憾, 你愿意帮助他们, |
[05:59] | and that all your prayers are with them. Do you understand? | 你愿意为他们献上虔诚的祈祷. 你听懂了没有? |
[06:02] | You can’t– | 你不能– |
[06:05] | Do you understand? | 你听懂了没有? |
[06:13] | The prince will remember that, little lord. | 王子会记住这件事的, 大人. |
[06:15] | I hope so. | 他最好记住. |
[06:17] | If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him. | 要是他忘了, 你这条好狗儿可要提醒他. |
[06:23] | Ah. Time for breakfast. | 啊. 早餐时间到了. |
[06:34] | Bread. And two of those little fish. | 面包. 再来两条小鱼. |
[06:37] | And a mug of dark beer to wash it down. | 再来一大杯黑啤酒. |
[06:43] | And bacon, burned black. | 还要熏肉, 烧透一点. |
[06:45] | – Hyah. – ( Laughs ) | 哈. |
[06:47] | – Little brother. – Beloved siblings. | – 好兄弟. – 我最爱的骨肉们. |
[06:54] | Is Bran going to die? | 布兰会死吗? |
[06:58] | Apparently not. | 显然不会. |
[07:02] | – What do you mean? – The Maester says the boy may live. | – 你这话什么意思? – 老学士说那孩子会活下来. |
[07:14] | It’s no mercy, letting a child linger in such pain. | 真是残忍, 竟让一个孩子承受如此痛苦. |
[07:17] | Only the gods know for certain. | 只有诸神能判定生死. |
[07:19] | All the rest of us can do is pray. | 我们能做的只有祈祷. |
[07:23] | The charms of the north seem entirely lost on you. | 你好像对北境完全失去了兴趣. |
[07:25] | I still can’t believe you’re going. | 我还是不相信你要去. |
[07:27] | It’s ridiculous even for you. | 对你来说也太荒唐了. |
[07:29] | Where’s your sense of wonder? | 你们的好奇心都哪去了? |
[07:31] | The greatest structure ever built, the intrepid men of The Night’s Watch, | 世上最伟大的建筑, 最勇敢的守夜人战士, |
[07:36] | the wintry abode of the White Walkers. | 冰封世界中最可怕的异鬼. |
[07:38] | Tell me you’re not thinking of taking the black. | 你可别是也想当个黑衣兄弟吧. |
[07:41] | And go celibate? The whores would go begging | 让我打光棍? 所有的妓女都要抗议的 |
[07:44] | from Dorne to Casterly Rock. | 从多恩直到凯岩. |
[07:46] | No, I just want to stand on top of the wall | 当然不, 我只是想爬上长城 |
[07:48] | and piss off the edge of the world. | 对着世界的边缘撒泡尿罢了. |
[07:52] | The children don’t need to hear your filth. | 别当着孩子们的面说粗话. |
[07:56] | Come. | 来吧. |
[08:04] | Even if the boy lives, he’ll be a cripple, a grotesque. | 就算那孩子活下来, 也会变成跛子或畸形怪物. |
[08:08] | Give me a good clean death any day. | 我宁可干脆利落地死掉. |
[08:12] | Speaking for the grotesques, I’d have to disagree. | 畸形怪物, 我有不同意见. |
[08:15] | Death is so final, whereas life… | 死掉就什么都没了, 而活着… |
[08:18] | Ah, life is full of possibilities. | 啊, 活着就充满各种可能. |
[08:22] | I hope the boy does wake. | 我真心希望那孩子活下来. |
[08:23] | I’d be very interested to hear what he has to say. | 我很有兴趣听听他要说些什么. |
[08:29] | My dear brother, | 我亲爱的兄弟, |
[08:30] | there are times you make me wonder whose side you’re on. | 有时候我真不知道你站在哪一边. |
[08:33] | My dear brother, you wound me. | 我亲爱的兄弟, 你太令我伤心了. |
[08:35] | You know how much I love my family. | 你知道我有多爱我的家人. |
[08:57] | Please. | 请坐吧. |
[08:59] | Oh, I would have dressed, your Grace. | 哦, 我应该穿正式的衣服, 陛下. |
[09:02] | This is your home. I’m your guest. | 这是你的家. 我是你的客人. |
[09:08] | Handsome one, isn’t he? | 他真漂亮, 不是吗? |
[09:10] | I lost my first boy, a little black-haired beauty. | 我失去了我第一个孩子, 一个黑头发的天使. |
[09:15] | He was a fighter too– | 他也是一个战士– |
[09:18] | tried to beat the fever that took him. | 努力与热病对抗. |
[09:21] | Forgive me. | 请原谅. |
[09:23] | It’s the last thing you need to hear right now. | 你现在最不愿听到这样的事. |
[09:25] | I never knew. | 我没听说过. |
[09:28] | It was years ago. | 那是多年以前了. |
[09:31] | Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall, | 劳勃伤心欲绝, 双手在墙壁上拍出了血, |
[09:34] | all the things men do to show you how much they care. | 这时你才会知道男人多爱自己孩子. |
[09:43] | The boy looked just like him. | 那孩子很象他. |
[09:47] | Such a little thing… | 那样小… |
[09:49] | A bird without feathers. | 就象羽毛没有长全的小鸟. |
[09:54] | They came to take his body away and Robert held me. | 他们把他的尸体带走时劳勃抱着我. |
[09:59] | I screamed and I battled, but he held me. | 我又哭又闹, 他紧抱着我. |
[10:07] | That little bundle. | 那小小的襁褓. |
[10:10] | They took him away and I never saw him again. | 他们把他带走, 我再没见到他. |
[10:13] | Never have visited the crypt, never. | 从没去过那墓地. |
[10:26] | I pray to the mother every morning and night | 我每天早晚都会向圣母祈祷 |
[10:28] | that she return your child to you. | 让她把你的孩子还给你. |
[10:32] | I am grateful. | 我很感激. |
[10:34] | Perhaps this time she’ll listen. | 也许这次她会听见. |
[11:28] | A sword for the wall? | 带到长城去用的剑? |
[11:32] | – I already have one. – Good man. | – 我已经有一把了. – 好小伙子. |
[11:35] | – Have you swung it yet? – Of course I have. | – 你用过那把剑吗? – 当然用过. |
[11:38] | At someone, I mean. | 我是说在人身上用. |
[11:44] | It’s a strange thing, the first time you cut a man. | 当你第一次砍倒一个人, 那感觉很奇怪. |
[11:47] | You realize we’re nothing but sacks of meat | 你会发现我们不过是一堆肉和血… |
[11:51] | and blood and some bone to keep it all standing. | 还有支撑身体的骨头. |
[11:56] | Let me thank you ahead of time | 请允许我感谢你 |
[11:58] | for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall– | 为我们抵御来自长城之外的危险– |
[12:01] | Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot. | 野人和异鬼什么的. |
[12:06] | We’re grateful to have | 我们很高兴能有 |
[12:08] | good, strong men like you protecting us. | 象你这样英勇强壮的人保护我们. |
[12:13] | We’ve guarded the kingdoms for 8,000 years. | 八千年来我们一直在保护王国. |
[12:18] | Is it “we” already? | 你已经在说 “我们” 了? |
[12:22] | Have you taken your vows then? | 你已经发过誓言了吗? |
[12:24] | Soon enough. | 很快就会. |
[12:27] | Give my regards to The Night’s Watch. | 请替我转达对守夜人军团的敬意. |
[12:30] | I’m sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force. | 在这样一支精锐部队服役一定非常刺激. |
[12:33] | And if not? | 不是吗? |
[12:35] | It’s only for life. | 每天都在生死边缘. |
[12:57] | Thank you, Nymeria. | 谢谢你, 娜梅莉亚. |
[13:05] | Septa Mordane says I have to do it again. | 茉丹修女说我得重新来过. |
[13:08] | My things weren’t properly folded, she says. | 她说我没把衣服摺好. |
[13:11] | Who cares how they’re folded?! | 谁会管它有没有摺好?! |
[13:13] | They’re going to get all messed up anyway. | 它们迟早都会乱成一团的. |
[13:16] | It’s good you’ve got help. | 还好你有帮手. |
[13:17] | Watch. | 你看着. |
[13:19] | Nymeria, gloves. | 娜梅莉亚, 手套. |
[13:27] | – Impressive. – Shut up. | – 厉害. – 闭嘴. |
[13:29] | Nymeria, gloves! | 娜梅莉亚, 手套! |
[13:33] | I have something for you. | 我有样东西给你. |
[13:35] | And it has to be packed very carefully. | 这东西必须很妥善地藏好. |
[13:37] | A present? | 一样礼物? |
[13:39] | Close the door. | 把门关上. |
[13:54] | This is no toy. | 这可不是玩具. |
[13:59] | Be careful you don’t cut yourself. | 小心不要伤到自己. |
[14:05] | – It’s so skinny. – So are you. | – 它很小. – 因为你是个小孩子呀. |
[14:08] | I had the blacksmith make it for you special. | 我让铁匠特别打造的. |
[14:10] | It won’t hack a man’s head off, | 它虽然不能砍掉人的脑袋, |
[14:11] | but it can poke him full of holes if you’re quick enough. | 但只要你动作够快, 就能把人刺得千疮百孔. |
[14:13] | I can be quick. | 我动作很快的. |
[14:15] | You’ll have to work at it every day. | 你以后要天天练习. |
[14:17] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何? |
[14:19] | Do you like the balance? | 你觉得顺手吗? |
[14:22] | I think so. | 我觉得不错. |
[14:25] | First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end. | 第一课: 用尖的那端去刺敌人. |
[14:28] | I know which end to use. | 我知道该用那一边. |
[14:35] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想念你的. |
[14:39] | Careful. | 小心. |
[14:51] | All the best swords have names, you know. | 你知道好剑都有自己的名字. |
[14:57] | Sansa can keep her sewing needles. | 珊莎有她的缝衣针. |
[15:01] | I’ve got a needle of my own. | 我也有我的 “缝衣针”. |
[15:18] | I came to say goodbye to Bran. | 我来向布兰道别. |
[15:20] | You’ve said it. | 你已经道过别了. |
[15:33] | I wish I could be here when you wake up. | 我希望当你醒来时能在你身边. |
[15:39] | I’m going north with Uncle Benjen. | 我要随班扬叔叔北上. |
[15:41] | I’m taking the black. | 我将穿上黑衣. |
[15:52] | I know we always talked about seeing the wall together, | 我们说过要一起去看长城, |
[15:55] | but you’ll be able to come visit me at Castle Black when you’re better. | 等你好了可以要黑城堡来看我. |
[16:00] | I’ll know my way around by then. | 到那时我会很熟悉那里了. |
[16:03] | I’ll be a sworn brother of The Night’s Watch. | 我将宣誓成为守夜人军团的一员. |
[16:11] | We can go out walking beyond the wall, if you’re not afraid. | 我们可以一起去长城外走走, 如果你够勇敢. |
[16:28] | I want you | 我要你 |
[16:31] | to leave. | 离开. |
[17:32] | 17 years ago | 十七年前 |
[17:35] | you rode off with Robert Baratheon. | 你随劳勃拜拉席恩离去. |
[17:39] | You came back a year later with another woman’s son. | 一年之后你带着和另一个女人生的儿子回来. |
[17:44] | And now you’re leaving again. | 现在你又要走. |
[17:49] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择. |
[17:51] | That’s what men always say when honor calls. | 面对荣誉男人总是这么说. |
[17:55] | That’s what you tell your families, tell yourselves. | 你会这样告诉你的家人和自己. |
[18:00] | You do have a choice. | 你确实有一个选择. |
[18:02] | And you’ve made it. | 你做出了选择. |
[18:08] | Cat– | 凯特– |
[18:16] | ( tearfully ) I can’t do it, Ned. | 我做不到, 奈德. |
[18:22] | – I really can’t. – You can. | – 我做不到. – 你能做到. |
[18:27] | You must. | 你必须做到. |
[18:52] | You’ve said goodbye to Bran? | 你对布兰道过别了? |
[18:55] | He’s not going to die. I know it. | 他不会死的. 我知道. |
[18:57] | You Starks are hard to kill. | 你们史塔克家的人命都很硬. |
[19:01] | My mother? | 我母亲怎么样? |
[19:02] | – She was very kind. – Good. | – 她对我很和蔼. – 那就好. |
[19:07] | Next time I see you, you’ll be all in black. | 等我下次见到你时, 你就会一身黑衣了. |
[19:09] | It was always my color. | 那是我最喜欢的颜色. |
[19:12] | – Farewell, Snow. – And you, Stark. | – 保重, 雪诺. – 你也保重, 史塔克. |
[20:08] | There’s great honor serving in The Night’s Watch. | 加入守夜人军团是一种巨大的荣誉. |
[20:12] | The Starks have manned the wall for thousands of years. | 数千年来史塔克家的人一直在镇守长城. |
[20:16] | And you are a Stark. | 你是史塔克家的一员. |
[20:19] | You might not have my name, | 你也许没有我的姓氏, |
[20:21] | but you have my blood. | 但你拥有我的血脉. |
[20:30] | Is my mother alive? | 我母亲还活着吗? |
[20:32] | Does she know about me? Where I am, where I’m going? | 她知道我的情况吗? 我在哪里, 我要去哪里? |
[20:37] | Does she care? | 她会关心吗? |
[20:40] | The next time we see each other, | 等下次我们见面, |
[20:43] | we’ll talk about your mother. | 我们会谈谈你的母亲. |
[20:45] | Huh? | 好吗? |
[20:47] | I promise. | 我保证. |
[21:28] | Gods, this is country! | 诸神在上, 这才叫野外! |
[21:33] | I’ve half a mind to leave them all behind and keep going. | 我真想丢下他们自由行动. |
[21:39] | I’ve half a mind to go with you. | 我也很想跟你一起去. |
[21:41] | What do you say, just you and me | 你看这样如何, 就你和我 |
[21:43] | on the Kingsroad, swords at our sides, | 国王大道上仗剑而行, |
[21:46] | a couple of tavern wenches to warm our beds tonight. | 找两个乡下姑娘今晚帮我们暖床. |
[21:50] | You should have asked me 20 years ago. | 你该在二十年前提这个建议. |
[21:52] | There were wars to fight, women to marry– | 那时我们有仗要打, 有女人要娶– |
[21:55] | we never had the chance to be young. | 我们没机会年少轻狂一回. |
[21:57] | I recall a few chances. | 我记得有那么几回呀. |
[22:03] | There was that one… Oh, what was her name? | 当时那个… 哦, 她叫什么来着? |
[22:06] | That common girl of yours? | 和你一起的那个平民姑娘? |
[22:08] | Becca? With the great big tits you could bury your face in. | 蓓卡? 她那对大奶子能把你的脸埋进去. |
[22:11] | Bessie. She was one of yours. | 蓓茜. 她是和你一起的. |
[22:13] | Bessie! Thank the gods for Bessie | 蓓茜! 感谢诸神 |
[22:17] | and her tits. | 感谢她的大奶子. |
[22:20] | Yours was… Aleena? | 你的那个叫… 雅莉娜? |
[22:22] | No. You told me once. Meryl? | 不对. 你跟我提过一次的. 梅莉儿? |
[22:25] | Your bastard’s mother? | 就是你私生子的娘? |
[22:29] | – Wylla. – That’s it. | – 薇拉. – 对, 就叫这个. |
[22:31] | She must have been a rare wench | 她一定不是个简单的姑娘 |
[22:33] | to make Lord Eddard Stark forget his honor. | 能让艾德史塔克大人暂时忘却自己的荣誉. |
[22:36] | You never told me what she looked like. | 你倒是一直没告诉我她长什么模样. |
[22:38] | Nor will I. | 我不会告诉你的. |
[22:43] | We were at war. | 当时我们在打仗. |
[22:45] | None of us knew if we were gonna go back home again. | 我们不知道以后还能不能回家. |
[22:48] | You’re too hard on yourself. You always have been. | 你律己太严了. 你老是这德行. |
[22:53] | I swear if I weren’t your King, you’d have hit me already. | 我敢打赌如果我不是国王, 你已经要动手揍我了. |
[22:56] | The worst thing about your coronation– | 你加冕礼那次打得一团糟– |
[23:00] | I’ll never get to hit you again. | 我再也不会和你打了. |
[23:04] | Trust me, that’s not the worst thing. | 相信我, 那还不是最糟的. |
[23:11] | There was a rider in the night. | 晚间来了一个信使. |
[23:19] | Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord. | 丹妮莉丝坦格利安和一个多斯拉克马王结婚了. |
[23:22] | What of it? Should we send her a wedding gift? | 那又如何? 我们要送她一样结婚礼物吗? |
[23:25] | A knife perhaps, a good sharp one, | 也许该送把小刀, 锋利点的, |
[23:27] | and a bold man to wield it. | 得找个勇敢的人去送. |
[23:29] | She’s little more than a child. | 她不过是个孩子. |
[23:31] | Soon enough that child will spread her legs and start breeding. | 过不了多久这个孩子就会张开双腿繁殖孳种了. |
[23:34] | – Tell me we’re not speaking of this. – Oh, it’s unspeakable to you? | – 我们谈论这个很令人发指. – 哦, 你说令人发指? |
[23:38] | What her father did to your family– that was unspeakable. | 她父亲对你亲人干的事才叫令人发指. |
[23:42] | What Rhaegar Targaryen did to your sister– | 想想雷加坦格利安怎么对你的妹妹– |
[23:44] | the woman I loved. | 我的爱人… |
[23:46] | I’ll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on. | 我要亲手宰掉每一个坦格利安家的人. |
[23:49] | But you can’t get your hands on this one, can you? | 但你没法亲手宰掉这一个, 对吧? |
[23:52] | This Khal Drogo, | 这个卓戈卡奥, |
[23:54] | it’s said he has 100,000 men in his horde. | 据说他手下有十万大军. |
[23:56] | Even a million Dothraki are no threat to the realm, | 即便多斯拉克人有百万大军又有何惧, |
[23:59] | as long as they remain on the other side of the Narrow Sea. | 只要他们待在狭海对岸. |
[24:02] | They have no ships, Robert. | 他们没有船, 劳勃. |
[24:04] | There are still those in the Seven Kingdoms who call me usurper. | 到现在七国里还有人叫我篡夺者. |
[24:08] | If the Targaryen boy crosses with a Dothraki horde at his back, | 如果坦格利安家那小子带着多斯拉克人渡海而来, |
[24:12] | – the scum will join him. – He will not cross. | – 那些人一定会拥护他. – 他渡不了海的. |
[24:16] | And if by chance he does, we’ll throw him back into the sea. | 就算他真来了, 我们也能把他赶下海. |
[24:24] | There’s a war coming, Ned. | 战争就要来了, 奈德. |
[24:26] | I don’t know when, | 我不知道在何时, |
[24:28] | I don’t know who we’ll be fighting, | 我不知道我们的对手会是谁, |
[24:31] | but it’s coming. | 但战争就要来了. |
[25:44] | Sit. | 坐吧. |
[25:46] | You’ll be fed. | 你们来吃点东西. |
[25:51] | Untie them. | 给他们松绑. |
[25:53] | Ah, rapers. | 啊, 强奸犯. |
[25:59] | They were given a choice no doubt– castration or the wall. | 他们的确有得选择– 阉割或是长城. |
[26:03] | Most choose the knife. | 大部分人选择挨一刀了事. |
[26:10] | Not impressed by your new brothers? | 对你的新兄弟印象不好? |
[26:15] | Lovely thing about the watch– | 守夜人的美好传说– |
[26:17] | you discard your old family and get a whole new one. | 你抛弃自己的旧家得到一个新家. |
[26:30] | Why do you read so much? | 你读那么多书干嘛? |
[26:32] | Look at me and tell me what you see. | 看着我, 告诉我你看到了什么. |
[26:36] | Is this a trick? | 你耍什么把戏? |
[26:38] | What you see is a dwarf. | 你看到了一个侏儒. |
[26:42] | If I’d been born a peasant they might’ve left me out in the woods to die. | 如果我生在农家, 早被扔在树林里等死了. |
[26:45] | Alas, I was born a Lannister of Casterly Rock. | 唉, 可我偏又生在凯岩城的兰尼斯特家. |
[26:49] | Things are expected of me. | 众人对我万般期待. |
[26:52] | My father was the Hand of the King for 20 years. | 我父亲当了二十年的国王之手. |
[26:54] | Until your brother killed that King. | 直到你兄弟把国王宰了. |
[27:02] | Yes, until my brother killed him. | 对, 直到我兄弟把他宰了. |
[27:08] | Life is full of these little ironies. | 人生就是这样变幻无常. |
[27:12] | My sister married the new King | 我的老姐嫁给了新国王 |
[27:14] | and my repulsive nephew will be King after him. | 我那坏脾气的外甥将会继承他的王位. |
[27:19] | I must do my part for the honor of my house, wouldn’t you agree? | 我也总该为家族的荣誉尽点心力, 你说对吧? |
[27:24] | But how? | 但是怎么做呢? |
[27:26] | Well, my brother has his sword | 呵, 我的兄弟有他的宝剑 |
[27:29] | and I have my mind. | 而我有我的头脑. |
[27:31] | And a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone. | 头脑需要书就象宝剑需要磨刀石一样. |
[27:35] | That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow. | 这就是为什么我读个不停, 琼恩雪诺. |
[27:41] | And you? | 你呢? |
[27:43] | What’s your story, bastard? | 说说你的故事吧, 私生子? |
[27:48] | Ask me nicely and maybe I’ll tell you, dwarf. | 你好好求我得话也许我会告诉你, 侏儒. |
[27:55] | A bastard boy with nothing to inherit, | 不就是一个没有任何继承权的私生子, |
[27:58] | off to join | 选择加入 |
[28:00] | the ancient order of The Night’s Watch, | 古老的守夜人军团, |
[28:02] | alongside his Valiant brothers-in-arms. | 和他勇敢的弟兄团结一心. |
[28:06] | The Night’s Watch protects the realm from– | 守夜人保护王国– |
[28:08] | ah, yes yes, against grumpkins and snarks | 啊, 对了, 对抗野人和强盗 |
[28:12] | and all the other monsters your wet nurse warned you about. | 还有你奶妈告诉你的各种古灵精怪. |
[28:15] | You’re a smart boy. | 你是个聪明孩子. |
[28:18] | You don’t believe that nonsense. | 你不相信有什么古灵精怪. |
[28:27] | Everything’s better with some wine in the belly. | 喝点酒感觉就会好得多. |
[29:05] | It’s time we reviewed the accounts, my lady. | 我们该清点账目了, 夫人. |
[29:09] | You’ll want to know how much this royal visit has cost us. | 您需要了解这次招待王室的开销. |
[29:15] | Talk to Poole about it. | 让普尔去处理吧. |
[29:19] | Poole went south with Lord Stark, my lady. | 普尔随同史塔克大人南下了, 夫人. |
[29:22] | We need a new steward, | 我们需要一名新的总管, |
[29:24] | and there are several other appointments that require | 还有其他一些职务需要 |
[29:28] | – our immediate attention– – I don’t care about appointments! | – 我们立刻任命… – 我不关心职务任命! |
[29:33] | Robb: I’ll make the appointments. | 我来安排吧. |
[29:38] | We’ll talk about it first thing in the morning. | 我们等早上再谈这事. |
[29:40] | Very good, my Lord. | 好的, 大人. |
[29:44] | My Lady. | 夫人. |
[29:59] | When was the last time you left this room? | 你守在这房间里有多久了? |
[30:01] | I have to take care of him. | 我要照顾他啊. |
[30:03] | He’s not going to die, mother. | 他不会死的, 母亲. |
[30:05] | Maester Luwin says the most dangerous time has passed. | 鲁温师傅说危险期已经过了. |
[30:08] | What if he’s wrong? | 要是他错了呢? |
[30:09] | – Bran needs me. – Rickon needs you. | – 布兰需要我. – 瑞肯更需要你. |
[30:13] | – He’s six. – ( Howling continues ) | 他才六岁. |
[30:15] | He doesn’t know what’s happening. He follows me around all day, | 他根本不知道发生了什么. 他整天跟着我, |
[30:18] | – clutching my leg, crying– – close the windows! | – 抱着我的腿哭闹– – 关上窗户! |
[30:21] | I can’t stand it! Please make them stop! | 我受不了! 叫它们别叫了! |
[30:26] | Fire. | 失火了. |
[30:29] | You stay here. I’ll come back. | 请你留在这里. 我马上回来. |
[30:49] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该在这儿. |
[30:51] | No one is supposed to be here. | 这里不该有人. |
[30:54] | It’s a mercy. He’s dead already. | 这是为他好. 他跟死人没两样了. |
[31:00] | No! ( Yelps ) | 不! |
[32:09] | – Have you ever seen a dragon? – Dragon gone, Khaleesi. | – 你们见过龙吗? – 龙已经绝迹了, 卡丽熙. |
[32:13] | Everywhere? Even in the east? | 到处都一样? 连东方也是? |
[32:16] | No dragon. Brave men kill them. | 没有龙了. 被勇者杀光了. |
[32:19] | – It is known. – It is known. | – 大家都知道. – 大家都知道. |
[32:22] | A trader from Garth told me that dragons come from the moon. | 有个魁尔斯商人跟我说龙是从月亮上来的. |
[32:26] | The moon? | 月亮? |
[32:28] | He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi, | 他告诉我月亮是颗蛋, 卡丽熙, |
[32:31] | that once there were two moons in the sky. | 天上原本有两个月亮. |
[32:34] | But one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. | 但其中一个太靠近太阳, 因为高热而炸开了. |
[32:38] | Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons | 从里面涌出了成千上万只的龙 |
[32:41] | and they drank the sun’s fire. | 它们吸收了太阳的火焰. |
[32:43] | ( Giggles ) Moon is no egg. | 月亮才不是蛋. |
[32:46] | Moon is goddess– wife of sun. | 月亮是女神– 太阳的妻子. |
[32:49] | – It is known. – It is known. | – 大家都知道. – 大家都知道. |
[32:53] | Leave me with her. | 除了她其他人都退下吧. |
[33:03] | Why did the trader from Garth tell you these stories? | 为什么魁尔斯商人会告诉你这些故事? |
[33:06] | Men like to talk when they’re happy. | 男人开心时就喜欢说话. |
[33:09] | Before your brother bought me for you, | 在被你的兄长买下送给你之前, |
[33:11] | it was my job to make men happy. | 我就靠让男人开心过活. |
[33:13] | – How old were you? – I was nine | – 那时你多大? – 那时我九岁 |
[33:17] | when my mother sold me to the pleasure house. | 我母亲就把我卖到妓院里. |
[33:19] | Nine?! | 九岁?! |
[33:20] | I did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi. | 之后三年我没碰过男人, 卡丽熙. |
[33:24] | First | 首先 |
[33:25] | you must learn. | 你必须学习. |
[33:30] | Can you teach me how to make the Khal happy? | 你能教我怎样让卡奥开心吗? |
[33:35] | – Yes. – Will it take three years? | – 好. – 学这个需要三年时间吗? |
[33:40] | No. | 不. |
[34:03] | Welcome. | 欢迎. |
[35:36] | Catelyn: What I am about to tell you must remain between us. | 我要告诉你们的事绝对不可外传. |
[35:41] | I don’t think Bran fell from that tower. | 我认为布兰不是失足坠落的. |
[35:45] | I think he was thrown. | 他是被抛下去的. |
[35:48] | The boy was always sure-footed before. | 那孩子手脚一向很稳. |
[35:51] | Someone tried to kill him twice. | 有人两次试图杀死他. |
[35:54] | Why? Why murder an innocent child? | 为什么? 为什么要杀一个无辜的孩子? |
[35:57] | Unless he saw something he wasn’t meant to see. | 除非他看到了什么重大的隐秘. |
[36:00] | – Saw what, my lady? – I don’t know. | – 看到了什么, 夫人? – 我不知道. |
[36:04] | But I would stake my life the Lannisters are involved. | 但我敢以性命保证这与兰尼斯特家有关. |
[36:06] | We already have reason to suspect their loyalty to the crown. | 我们已经有证据怀疑他们对国王不忠. |
[36:10] | Did you notice the dagger the killer used? | 你们注意到凶手用的匕首了吗? |
[36:12] | It’s too fine a weapon for such a man. | 这个人自己不可能拥有如此精巧的武器. |
[36:14] | The blade is Valyrian steel, the handle dragonbone. | 刀身是瓦雷利亚钢, 手柄是龙骨. |
[36:18] | Someone gave it to him. | 一定是别人给他的. |
[36:21] | They come into our home and try to murder my brother? | 他们潜进我们家里想谋杀我的兄弟? |
[36:25] | If it’s war they want– | 如果他们想要战争– |
[36:27] | If it comes to that, you know I’ll stand behind you. | 如果真到了那一步, 我将听候你的差遣. |
[36:29] | What, is there going to be a battle in the Godswood? | 什么, 神木林中会有战事吗? |
[36:31] | Huh? | 什么? |
[36:33] | Too easily words of war become acts of war. | 战争的语言不可轻易变为战争的行动. |
[36:36] | We don’t know the truth yet. | 我们还不知道真相. |
[36:39] | Lord Stark must be told of this. | 史塔克大人必须知道这件事. |
[36:41] | I don’t trust a raven to carry these words. | 让渡鸦送信太不安全. |
[36:44] | – I’ll ride to King’s Landing. – No. | – 我马上赶去君临. – 不. |
[36:46] | There must always be a Stark in Winterfell. | 临冬城必须有史塔克家的人坐镇. |
[36:49] | – I will go myself. – Mother, you can’t. | – 我要亲自去. – 母亲, 你不能去. |
[36:52] | I must. | 我必须去. |
[36:54] | I’ll send hal with a squad of guardsmen to escort you. | 我叫哈尔带一队守卫保护你. |
[36:57] | Too large a party attracts unwanted attention. | 大队人马只会惹来不必要的注意. |
[36:59] | I don’t want the Lannisters to know I’m coming. | 我不希望让兰尼斯特家知道我南下的消息. |
[37:01] | Let me accompany you at least. | 起码让我跟您一道去. |
[37:03] | The Kingsroad can be a dangerous place for a woman alone. | 国王大道对一个女人家来说很危险. |
[37:10] | What about Bran? | 布兰怎么办? |
[37:14] | I have prayed to the seven for more than a month. | 我已经向七神祈祷了一个多月. |
[37:18] | Bran’s life is in their hands now. | 现在布兰的性命就交给他们决定了. |
[38:20] | No, Khaleesi. | 不, 卡丽煕. |
[38:23] | You must look in his eyes always. | 您必须始终看着他的眼睛. |
[38:25] | Love comes in at the eyes. | 爱要用眼睛来传递. |
[38:27] | It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man | 传说里斯的伊洛吉尼娅魅力难挡 |
[38:32] | with nothing but her eyes. | 只用一个眼神就能迷倒任何男人. |
[38:34] | Finish a man? | 迷倒任何男人? |
[38:38] | Oh. | 哦. |
[38:40] | Kings traveled across the world for a night with Irogenia. | 国王们跋涉千山万水只为和她共度一宵. |
[38:44] | Magisters sold their palaces. | 总督们卖掉自己的宫殿. |
[38:47] | Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours. | 卡奥们烧死她的敌人以赢得她的片刻垂青. |
[38:51] | They say a thousand men proposed to her | 传说有上千男人向她求婚 |
[38:55] | and she refused them all. | 而她拒绝了他们所有人. |
[38:58] | Well, she sounds like an interesting woman. | 嗯, 听起来她是个有趣的女人. |
[39:01] | I– I don’t think | 我– 我不认为 |
[39:03] | that Drogo will like it with me on top. | 卓戈会喜欢让我在上面. |
[39:05] | You will make him like it, Khaleesi. | 你要让他喜欢这样, 卡丽熙. |
[39:08] | Men want what they’ve never had. | 男人喜欢不一样. |
[39:10] | And the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch. | 多斯拉克人上奴隶就象猎狗上母狗. |
[39:13] | Are you a slave, Khaleesi? | 你是奴隶吗, 卡丽熙? |
[39:28] | Then don’t make love like a slave. | 那就别用奴隶用的姿势做爱. |
[39:39] | ( Laughs ) Very good, Khaleesi. | 很好, 卡丽熙. |
[39:41] | Out there he is the mighty Khal, | 在外面他是强大的卡奥, |
[39:43] | but in this tent, he belongs to you. | 但在这帐蓬里, 他属于你. |
[39:48] | I– I don’t think | 我– 我认为这不是 |
[39:50] | that this is the Dothraki way. | 这不是多斯拉克人的方式. |
[39:52] | If he wanted the Dothraki way, | 如果他只喜欢多斯拉克人的方式, |
[39:54] | why did he marry you? | 他何必娶你呢? |
[40:46] | No. | 不. |
[40:51] | No! | 不! |
[40:53] | Ajjalan anha zalat vitiherat yer hatif. | (今晚我要看着你的脸.) |
[42:44] | Pardon me, Ser. | 请原谅, 爵士. |
[42:50] | Do I frighten you so much, girl? | 我有这么可怕么, 小姐? |
[42:54] | Or is it him there making you shake? | 还是那个人让你发抖? |
[42:57] | He frightens me too. | 他也吓到我了. |
[42:59] | Look at that face. | 看看那张脸. |
[43:02] | I’m sorry if I offended you, Ser. | 我很抱歉冒犯了你, 爵士. |
[43:11] | Why won’t he speak to me? | 为什么他不肯和我说话? |
[43:13] | He hasn’t been very talkative these last 20 years. | 最近二十年他变得不爱说话了. |
[43:15] | Since the mad King had his tongue ripped out with hot pincers. | 自从疯王用烧红的钳子拔掉了他的舌头. |
[43:19] | He speaks damn well with his sword though. | 如今他改用剑说话了. |
[43:21] | Ser Ilyn Payne, the King’s justice. | 伊林佩恩爵士, 国王的执法官. |
[43:27] | The royal executioner. | 皇家刽子手. |
[43:30] | What is it, sweet lady? | 怎么了, 美丽的小姐? |
[43:35] | Does the hound frighten you? | 我的猎狗吓着你了? |
[43:37] | Away with you, dog. | 你快滚开, 狗儿. |
[43:39] | You’re scaring my lady. | 你吓着这位小姐了. |
[43:43] | I don’t like to see you upset. | 我可不希望你不开心. |
[43:48] | The Sun is finally shining. | 太阳终于出来了. |
[43:50] | Come walk with me. | 跟我来吧. |
[43:54] | Stay, lady. | 待在这里, 淑女. |
[44:12] | I probably shouldn’t have any more. | 我大概不能再喝了. |
[44:15] | Father only lets us have one cup at feasts. | 父亲只准我们在宴会上喝一杯. |
[44:17] | My princess can drink as much as she wants. | 我的未婚妻爱喝多少就喝多少. |
[44:33] | Don’t worry– you’re safe with me. | 不用怕– 和我在一起你很安全. |
[44:36] | – I’ll get you! – ( Laughing ) | 我会打倒你! |
[44:44] | – Arya! – Ow! | – 艾莉亚! – 啊! |
[44:47] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里做什么? |
[44:48] | – Go away. – Your sister? | – 走开. – 你的妹妹? |
[44:54] | – And who are you, boy? – Mycah, my Lord. | – 你又是谁, 小子? – 米凯, 大人. |
[44:57] | – He the butcher’s boy. – He’s my friend. | – 他是屠夫的学徒. – 他是我的朋友. |
[44:59] | A butcher’s boy who wants to be a Knight, eh? | 屠夫小弟也想当骑士, 是吗? |
[45:04] | Pick up your sword, butcher’s boy. Let’s see how good you are. | 拾起你的剑, 屠夫小弟. 瞧瞧你够不够格. |
[45:07] | She asked me to, my Lord. She asked me to. | 是她要我打的, 大人. 她要我打的. |
[45:10] | I’m your prince, | 我是王子, |
[45:12] | not your lord, | 不是什么大人, |
[45:14] | and I said pick up your sword. | 我要你拾起你的剑. |
[45:18] | It’s not a sword, my prince. It’s only a stick. | 那不是剑, 王子. 只是根棍子. |
[45:20] | And you’re not a Knight. | 你也根本不是骑士. |
[45:23] | Only a butcher’s boy. | 不过是个屠夫小弟. |
[45:25] | That was my lady’s sister you were hitting, do you know that? | 你刚才打的是这位小姐的妹妹, 知道吗? |
[45:28] | – Stop it! – Arya, stay out of this. | – 住手! – 艾莉亚, 你别插手. |
[45:32] | I won’t hurt him… | 我不会把他… |
[45:34] | Much. | 伤得太厉害的. |
[45:44] | – Arya! – ( Growls ) | 艾莉亚! |
[45:46] | Filthy little bitch! | 该死的母狗! |
[45:47] | No no, stop it, stop it, both of you. | 不, 住手, 你们两个都住手. |
[45:49] | You’re spoiling it. You’re spoiling everything! | 你把事情搞砸了, 全都搞砸了! |
[45:53] | I’ll gut you, you little cunt! | 我要把你开膛破肚, 你这畜生! |
[45:58] | – Arya! – Nymeria! | – 艾莉亚! – 娜梅莉亚! |
[46:00] | – Arya! – Nymeria! | – 艾莉亚! – 娜梅莉亚! |
[46:08] | No. | 不. |
[46:10] | No. Please don’t. | 不. 请不要. |
[46:12] | Arya, leave him alone. | 艾莉亚, 你别欺负他. |
[46:33] | My prince, my poor prince, look what they did to you. | 王子, 我可怜的王子, 看他们都做了些什么. |
[46:37] | Stay here, I’ll go back to the inn and bring help. | 请等一下, 我去那家旅店找人来帮忙. |
[46:39] | Then go! | 那就滚吧! |
[46:42] | Don’t touch me. | 不要碰我. |
[46:47] | Man: The wolf’s not here. Look down by the stream. | 那头狼不在这里, 沿着河找找看. |
[46:56] | You’ve got to go. They’ll kill you for what you did to Joffrey. | 你快跑. 他们会为乔佛里杀了你的. |
[47:00] | Go on– run. | 快点– 快跑. |
[47:05] | Go! Leave now! | 跑啊! 快跑! |
[47:09] | – It’s a direwolf. – I’ll check down here. | – 是只冰原狼. – 我到这儿看看. |
[47:17] | – ( Whines ) – Man: I think I heard a noise. | 我好象听见有声音. |
[47:22] | Go! | 快跑! |
[47:36] | – ( Dogs baying ) – Ned: Arya! | 艾莉亚! |
[47:39] | – Distant man: Arya! – Ned: Arya! | – 艾莉亚! – 艾莉亚! |
[47:44] | Arya-aa! | 艾莉亚! |
[47:48] | Arya! | 艾莉亚! |
[47:50] | Arya! | 艾莉亚! |
[47:52] | My lord! | 大人! |
[47:54] | My lord! They found her. | 大人! 他们找到她了. |
[47:56] | She’s unharmed. | 她没有受伤. |
[47:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[48:00] | She’s been taken directly before the King. | 她被直接带到国王那里去了. |
[48:02] | – Who took her? – The Lannisters found her. | – 谁带她去的? – 兰尼斯特家的人. |
[48:04] | – Arya-aa! – Right, get back. | – 艾莉亚! – 好, 回去. |
[48:06] | The Queen ordered them to bring her straight to him. | 王后命令他们把她直接带走. |
[48:09] | Back! Back to the inn. | 返回! 返回旅店. |
[48:12] | All back! | 全部返回! |
[48:21] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起, 对不起, 对不起. |
[48:23] | – Are you hurt? – No. | – 你受伤了? – 没有. |
[48:25] | Oh, it’s all right. | 哦, 没事了. |
[48:29] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
[48:32] | Why was my daughter not brought to me at once? | 找到我女儿为什么不立刻通知我? |
[48:35] | How dare you speak to your King in that manner? | 你竟敢用这种口气对国王说话? |
[48:37] | Quiet, woman. | 闭嘴, 臭女人. |
[48:39] | Sorry, Ned. I never meant to frighten the girl. | 抱歉, 奈德. 我没有吓她的意思. |
[48:42] | But we need to get this business done quickly. | 但我们需要尽快解决这件事. |
[48:44] | Your girl and that butcher’s boy attacked my son. | 你这野丫头和那屠夫小弟一起攻击我的儿子. |
[48:48] | That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off. | 她那只野狼差点咬断他的胳膊. |
[48:50] | That’s not true! | 才不是这样! |
[48:52] | She just… Bit him a little. | 她只是…轻轻咬了他一下. |
[48:55] | – He was hurting Mycah. – Joff told us what happened. | – 是他先伤害米凯. – 乔佛里都告诉我们了. |
[48:58] | You and that boy beat him with clubs | 你和那小子用棍子打他 |
[49:00] | – while you set your wolf on him. – That’s not what happened! | – 你还放狼咬他. – 事情不是这样的! |
[49:03] | Yes it is! | 就是这样的! |
[49:05] | They all attacked me and she threw my sword in the river. | 他们一起围攻我, 她还把我的剑丢进河里. |
[49:07] | – Liar! – Shut up! | – 你说谎! – 闭嘴! |
[49:08] | Robert: Enough! | 够了! |
[49:09] | He tells me one thing, she tells me another. | 他说的是一回事, 她说的却是另一回事. |
[49:12] | Seven hells! What am I to make of this? | 七层地狱! 我该怎么办? |
[49:17] | Where’s your other daughter, Ned? | 你的另一个女儿呢, 奈德? |
[49:19] | In bed asleep. | 已经上床睡觉了. |
[49:21] | She’s not. | 她没有. |
[49:23] | Sansa, come here, darling. | 珊莎, 过来, 亲爱的. |
[49:35] | Now, child… | 孩子… |
[49:38] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我究竟怎么回事. |
[49:40] | Tell it all and tell it true. | 全说出来, 要说真话. |
[49:42] | It’s a great crime to lie to a King. | 对国王撒谎可是重罪. |
[49:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[49:55] | I don’t remember. Everything happened so fast. | 我不记得了. 事情发生得好快. |
[50:00] | – I didn’t see. – Liar! | – 我没看见. – 骗子! |
[50:02] | – Liar liar liar! – Arya! | – 骗子, 骗子, 骗子! – 艾莉亚! |
[50:04] | – Hey, stop it! That’s enough of that. – Liar liar liar! | – 喂, 住手! 够了. – 骗子, 骗子, 骗子! |
[50:06] | – Stop! Arya! – She’s as wild as that animal of hers. | – 住手! 艾莉亚! – 她像她那只畜生一样野. |
[50:10] | I want her punished. | 她必须受罚. |
[50:11] | What would you have me do, whip her through the streets? | 你要我怎么办, 抽她鞭子游街示众吗? |
[50:15] | Damn it, children fight. It’s over. | 该死, 不过是小孩打架. 已经没事了. |
[50:17] | Joffrey will bear these scars for the rest of his life. | 乔弗里一辈子都会留下疤痕. |
[50:22] | ( Scornfully ) You let that little girl disarm you? | 你给那小姑娘给放倒了? |
[50:31] | Ned, see to it that your daughter is disciplined. | 奈德, 好好管教你的女儿. |
[50:35] | – I’ll do the same with my son. – Gladly, your Grace. | – 我也会好好管教我儿子. – 乐意之至, 陛下. |
[50:39] | Cersei: And what of the direwolf? | 那只狼又该怎么办? |
[50:41] | What of the beast that savaged your son? | 那只蹂躏你儿子的畜生该如何处置? |
[50:47] | I’d forgot the damned wolf. | 我倒是把那头该死的狼给忘了. |
[50:49] | We found no trace of the direwolf, your Grace. | 我们找不到那只狼的踪迹, 陛下. |
[50:52] | No? So be it. | 找不到? 那就算了. |
[50:55] | We have another wolf. | 我们还有一只狼. |
[51:01] | As you will. | 随你便. |
[51:03] | – You can’t mean it. – A direwolf’s no pet. | – 你不是当真的吧. – 冰原狼可不能当作宠物. |
[51:06] | Get her a dog. She’ll be happier for it. | 给她弄条狗吧. 她会喜欢的. |
[51:09] | He doesn’t mean Lady, does he? | 他不是指淑女吧, 是不是? |
[51:12] | No no, not lady! Lady didn’t bite anyone! | 不, 不要杀淑女! 淑女从不咬人的! |
[51:15] | – She’s good! – Lady wasn’t there! | – 她最乖了! – 淑女当时根本不在场! |
[51:17] | – You leave her alone! – Stop them. Don’t let them do it. | – 你不要欺负她! – 叫他们住手. 别让他们乱来. |
[51:20] | Please please, it wasn’t Lady! | 求求你, 淑女是无辜的! |
[51:23] | Is this your command– | 这是你的命令吗– |
[51:25] | your Grace? | 陛下? |
[51:33] | – Where is the beast? – Chained up outside, your Grace. | – 那畜生在哪儿? – 锁在外面, 陛下. |
[51:37] | Ser Ilyn, do me the honor. | 伊林爵士, 你来动手. |
[51:39] | No. | 不. |
[51:42] | Jory… | 乔里… |
[51:45] | Take the girls to their rooms. | 带女孩们回房间. |
[51:51] | – ( Sansa sobbing ) – If it must be done, | 如果必须如此, |
[51:54] | then I’ll do it myself. | 我要亲自动手. |
[51:56] | Is this some trick? | 你想耍什么把戏? |
[51:58] | The wolf is of the north. | 这只狼来自北方. |
[52:01] | She deserves better than a butcher. | 她不能死在屠夫手里. |
[52:38] | The butcher’s boy– | 屠夫小弟– |
[52:40] | you rode him down? | 你骑马追杀他? |
[52:41] | He ran… | 他跑得… |
[52:43] | Not very fast. | 不够快. |