时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | = Game of Thrones 1×03 =/font> Lord Snow Original Air Date on May 1, 2011 | |
[00:13] | == sync by elderman == == corrected by elderman == | == 翻译freesand == |
[02:13] | Welcome, Lord Stark. | 欢迎, 史塔克大人. |
[02:15] | Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the Small Council. | 派席尔大学士提议召开御前会议. |
[02:18] | The honor of your presence is requested. | 希望您能大驾光临. |
[02:21] | Get the girls settled in. I’ll be back in time for supper. | 好好安顿我的女儿. 我晚餐前回来. |
[02:24] | – And, Jory, you go with them. – Yes, my Lord. | – 乔里, 你跟他们去. – 是, 大人. |
[02:27] | If you’d like to change into something more appropriate… | 你是否需要换件合适的衣服… |
[03:07] | Thank the gods you’re here, Stark. | 感谢诸神, 您终于到了, 史塔克大人. |
[03:10] | About time we had some stern, northern leadership. | 目前的时局需要有坚强的北方人来领导. |
[03:15] | About glad to see you’re protecting the throne. | 很高兴有您在保护国王. |
[03:16] | Sturdy old thing. | 真是个笨重的家伙. |
[03:19] | How many Kings’ asses have polished it, I wonder? | 不知它曾见识过多少位国王的屁股? |
[03:21] | Um, what’s the line? | 嗯, 那句俗话怎么说来着? |
[03:23] | The King shits and The Hand wipes. | 国王拉屎, 首相擦屁股. |
[03:26] | Very handsome armor. | 好漂亮的铠甲. |
[03:30] | – Not a scratch on it. – I know. | – 连一丝刮痕都没有. – 我知道. |
[03:32] | People have been swinging at me for years, but they always seem to miss. | 多年以来无数人想击中我, 但总是失手. |
[03:36] | You’ve chosen your opponents wisely then. | 这说明你很会挑选对手. |
[03:40] | I have a knack for it. | 这方面我确实很有一套. |
[03:45] | It must be strange for you coming into this room. | 当你走进这个大厅肯定有一种特别的感觉. |
[03:50] | I was standing right here when it happened. | 当年我就站在这个地方. |
[03:54] | He was very brave, your brother. | 你的兄弟他非常勇敢. |
[03:56] | Your father too. | 你的父亲也一样. |
[03:58] | They didn’t deserve to die like that. | 他们不该承受那样的酷刑. |
[04:00] | Nobody deserves to die like that. | 没人应该承受那样的酷刑. |
[04:03] | But you just stood there and watched. | 但你只是站在那里看. |
[04:05] | 500 men just stood there and watched. | 五百个人只是站在那里看. |
[04:08] | All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms– | 七国上下几乎所有的伟大骑士们– |
[04:11] | you think anyone said a word, lifted a finger? | 有谁说过一句话, 伸过一根手指头? |
[04:14] | No, Lord Stark. | 没有, 史塔克大人. |
[04:16] | 500 men and this room was silent as a crypt. | 五百个人济济一堂, 这里却象墓地一样死寂. |
[04:22] | Except for the screams, of course, | 当然除了受刑者的惨叫, |
[04:25] | and the Mad King laughing. | 还有疯王的狂笑. |
[04:28] | And later… | 后来… |
[04:31] | when I watched the Mad King die, | 当我看到疯王的死状, |
[04:33] | I remembered him laughing as your father burned… | 我又想起你父亲被烧死时他的笑声… |
[04:38] | It felt like justice. | 正义终于得到了伸张. |
[04:43] | Is that what you tell yourself at night? | 你每晚就是这样安慰自己的吗? |
[04:46] | You’re a servant of justice? | 你是在为正义服务? |
[04:49] | That you were avenging my father when you | 你认为你是在为我父亲报仇… |
[04:51] | shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen’s back? | 当你将剑刺入伊里斯坦格利安的后背? |
[04:54] | Tell me– | 请你告诉我– |
[04:56] | if I’d stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back, | 如果那时我的剑是从疯王的前胸刺入, |
[04:59] | would you admire me more? | 你就会佩服我了是吗? |
[05:01] | You served him well | 你不是为国王, 也不是为正义 |
[05:04] | when serving was safe. | 你是为自己的身家性命服务. |
[05:19] | Lord Stark. | 史塔克大人. |
[05:23] | Lord Varys. | 瓦里斯大人. |
[05:25] | I was grievously sorry to hear of your troubles on the Kingsroad. | 我很遗憾地获知你们在国王大道上遇到的麻烦事. |
[05:29] | We are all praying for Prince Joffrey’s full recovery. | 我们都在祈祷乔佛里王子能早日康复. |
[05:32] | A shame you didn’t say a prayer for the butcher’s son. | 我很遗憾你没有为那屠夫的儿子祈祷半句. |
[05:37] | Renly! You’re looking well. | 蓝礼! 你看起来气色很好. |
[05:40] | And you look tired from the road. | 你看起来有点疲累. |
[05:42] | I told them this meeting could wait another day, but– | 我曾提议让会议延期举行, 但– |
[05:44] | Man: But we have a Kingdom to look after. | 但国家大事不容拖延. |
[05:47] | I’ve hoped to meet you for some time, Lord Stark. | 我一直希望与您见见面, 史塔克大人. |
[05:50] | No doubt Lady Catelyn has mentioned me. | 凯特琳夫人肯定向您提起过我吧. |
[05:52] | She has, Lord Baelish. | 她是提过, 贝里席大人. |
[05:54] | I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well. | 我想你也认识我的兄弟布兰登. |
[05:57] | All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem | 熟得很. 至今我身上都还留着他的纪念 |
[06:00] | from navel to collarbone. | …胸口上的一道伤疤. |
[06:02] | Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with. | 也许你选择了一个错误的决斗对象. |
[06:04] | It wasn’t the man that I chose, my Lord. | 我选择的可不是他, 大人. |
[06:06] | It was Catelyn Tully. | 而是凯特琳徒利. |
[06:09] | A woman worth fighting for, I’m sure you’ll agree. | 一个值得为之而战的女人, 我确信你也有同感. |
[06:12] | I humbly beg your pardon, my Lord Stark. | 我诚挚地请求您原谅, 史塔克大人. |
[06:15] | Grand Maester. | 大学士. |
[06:17] | How many years has it been? | 我们多少年没见过面了? |
[06:20] | – You were a young man. – And you served another King. | – 当年您还是青春年少. – 而当年您还在服侍前朝国王. |
[06:25] | Oh, how forgetful of me. | 哦, 我都快忘记了. |
[06:30] | This belongs to you, now. | 现在这个属于您了. |
[06:34] | Should we begin? | 我们开始吧? |
[06:37] | – Without the King? – Winter may be coming, | – 不等国王来吗? – 或许凛冬将至, |
[06:39] | but I’m afraid the same cannot be said for my brother. | 但恐怕我的兄弟并不这么认为. |
[06:43] | Varys: His Grace has many cares. | 陛下有太多事情需要操心. |
[06:45] | He entrusts some small matters to us | 所以便将小事交给我们 |
[06:48] | that we might lighten the load. | 以减轻他的负担. |
[06:50] | We are the Lords of Small Matters here. | 我们都是处理小事的大人. |
[06:57] | My brother instructs us to stage a tournament | 我的兄弟指示我们举办一次比武竞技 |
[07:00] | in honor of Lord Stark’s appointment as Hand of the King. | 以庆祝史塔克大人被任命为国王之手. |
[07:03] | Mmm, how much? | 嗯, 要花多少钱? |
[07:04] | 40,000 gold dragons to the champion, | 冠军奖励四万金龙币, |
[07:07] | 20,000 to the runner-up, | 亚军奖励两万金龙币, |
[07:08] | 20,000 to the winning archer. | 射箭优胜也奖励两万. |
[07:11] | Can the treasury bear such expense? | 国库付得出这笔款子? |
[07:14] | I’ll have to borrow it. | 我只能靠借贷了. |
[07:15] | The Lannisters will accommodate, I expect. | 我想兰尼斯特家会很乐意支援的. |
[07:17] | We already owe Lord Tywin three million gold. | 反正我们已经欠了泰温大人三百万金龙了. |
[07:19] | What’s another 80,000? | 再借个八万算什么? |
[07:20] | Are you telling me the crown is three million in debt? | 你说王室负债高达三百万? |
[07:22] | I’m telling you the crown is six million in debt. | 实话告诉你, 王室负债共有六百万. |
[07:24] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么会让国家落到这步田地? |
[07:26] | The Master of Coin finds the money. | 财政大臣只管筹钱. |
[07:28] | The King and The Hand spend it. | 花钱的是国王和首相. |
[07:30] | I will not believe Jon Arryn | 我不相信琼恩艾林… |
[07:32] | allowed Robert to bankrupt the realm. | 会允许劳勃这样胡乱挥霍. |
[07:34] | Lord Arryn gave wise and prudent advice, | 艾林大人是有很多睿智的谏言, |
[07:37] | but I fear his Grace | 但恐怕国王陛下… |
[07:39] | – doesn’t always listen. – “Counting coppers,” he calls it. | – 不见得都会听从. – 他最讨厌所谓的 “数铜板”. |
[07:43] | I’ll speak to him tomorrow. | 我明天会跟他谈谈. |
[07:45] | This tournament is an extravagance we cannot afford. | 我们负担不起这么铺张浪费的比赛. |
[07:48] | As you will. But still, we’d best make our plans. | 当然可以. 但我们还是先订好计划吧. |
[07:51] | There will be no plans | 不必订计划了 |
[07:53] | until I speak to Robert. | 等我和劳勃谈过再说. |
[07:59] | Forgive me, my Lords. I’m– | 请原谅, 诸位大人. 我– |
[08:01] | – I had a long ride. – You are The King’s Hand, | – 我实在是累了. – 您是国王之手, |
[08:05] | Lord Stark, we serve at your pleasure. | 史塔克大人, 我们理当为您效劳. |
[08:15] | – Ow! – Please, it’s nearly healed. | – 啊! – 就快痊愈了. |
[08:20] | – It’s ugly. – A King should have scars | – 好难看. – 伤疤能带给国王荣耀 |
[08:23] | you fought off a direwolf. You’re a warrior like your father. | 你打跑了一只冰原狼. 你象你父亲一样英勇. |
[08:27] | I’m not like him. I didn’t fight off anything. | 我根本不象他. 我没有打跑什么狼. |
[08:29] | It bit me and all I did was scream. | 它咬了我, 我能做的只有尖叫. |
[08:31] | And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them. | 史塔克家两个女孩都看见了. |
[08:34] | That’s not true. You killed the beast. | 不是的. 你杀死了那只畜牲. |
[08:37] | You only spared the girl because of the love your father bears her father. | 你看在父亲的面子上宽恕了冒犯你的那位小姐. |
[08:40] | I didn’t, I– | 我没有, 我– |
[08:41] | When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne, | 伊里斯坦格利安坐在铁王座上统治七国的时候, |
[08:43] | your father was a rebel and a traitor. | 你的父亲被他称为乱臣贼子. |
[08:46] | Someday you’ll sit on the throne and the truth will be what you make it. | 有朝一日你将坐上铁王座, 你说的话就是真理. |
[08:54] | Do I have to marry her? | 我必须和她结婚吗? |
[08:55] | Yes. | 是的. |
[08:59] | She’s very beautiful and young. | 她是如此青春美貌. |
[09:01] | If you don’t like her, you only need to see her on formal occasions | 如果你真不喜欢她, 也只需在正式场合同她在一起 |
[09:04] | and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses. | 等你们成年, 生下小王子和小公主. |
[09:10] | And if you’d rather fuck painted whores, you’ll fuck painted whores. | 你喜欢烟花女子就可以找烟花女子. |
[09:13] | And if you’d rather lie with noble virgins, so be it. | 你喜欢大家闺秀也可以找大家闺秀. |
[09:16] | You are my darling boy and the world will be | 你是我的宝贝儿子, 整个世界… |
[09:18] | exactly as you want it to be. | 都尽在你的掌控之中. |
[09:24] | Do something nice for the Stark girl. | 去好好安慰一下史塔克家的小姐. |
[09:26] | – I don’t want to. – No, but you will. | – 我不想去. – 不想去也得去. |
[09:28] | The occasional kindness will spare you all sorts of trouble down the road. | 偶尔的善举足以令你一帆风顺. |
[09:34] | We allow the Northerners too much power. | 我们给北境人太大的权力了. |
[09:36] | They consider themselves our equals. | 让他们觉得可以同我们平起平坐. |
[09:38] | How would you handle them? | 你想如何对待他们? |
[09:40] | I’d double their taxes | 我会成倍增加他们的税负 |
[09:42] | and command them to supply 10,000 men to the Royal Army. | 并要他们抽调一万人加入王室军队. |
[09:46] | A Royal Army? | 王室军队? |
[09:47] | Why should every lord command his own men? | 为什么各领地的军队全由领主统领? |
[09:49] | It’s primitive, no better than the hill tribes. | 这制度太原始了, 跟山地部落似的. |
[09:51] | We should have a standing army of men loyal to the crown, | 我们应该拥有一支忠于王室的常备军, |
[09:54] | trained by experienced soldiers– | 装备精良训练有素– |
[09:56] | instead of a mob of peasants who’ve never held pikes in their lives. | 而不是一帮临时征召的乌合之众. |
[10:00] | And if the Northerners rebel? | 如果北境人造反怎么办? |
[10:03] | I’d crush them. | 我会消灭他们. |
[10:04] | Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm | 占领临冬城, 派一个忠诚的人当城主… |
[10:07] | as warden of the North. Uncle Kevan, maybe. | 以及北境守护. 比如派凯冯舅公去. |
[10:10] | And these 10,000 Northern troops, would they fight for you or their lord? | 那一万名从北境来的士兵会为谁而战呢? |
[10:14] | – For me. I’m their King. – Mm-hmm. | – 当然是我. 我是国王啊. – 嗯嗯. |
[10:16] | But you’ve just invaded their homeland, | 可是你入侵了他们的家园, |
[10:18] | – asked them to kill their brothers. – I’m not asking. | – 要求他们杀死自己的兄弟. – 我没要求他们. |
[10:21] | The North cannot be held– not by an outsider. | 北境是无法由外人掌控的. |
[10:24] | It’s too big and too wild. And when the winter comes, | 那地方太广阔太蛮荒. 当冬天来临时, |
[10:27] | the Seven Gods together couldn’t save you and your royal army. | 连七神也无力帮助你和你的王室军队. |
[10:30] | A good King knows when to save his strength… | 一位优秀的国王知道何时要保留力量… |
[10:35] | And when to destroy his enemies. | 何时要消灭敌人. |
[10:37] | So you agree… | 所以你也同意… |
[10:40] | The Starks are enemies? | 史塔克家是敌人? |
[10:44] | Everyone who isn’t us | 非我族类者 |
[10:47] | is an enemy. | 都是敌人. |
[10:51] | Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food. | 够了, 小姐. 快吃饭吧. |
[10:54] | – I’m practicing. – Practicing for what? | – 我在练武. – 练武干什么? |
[10:56] | – The Prince. – Arya, stop! | – 收拾王子. – 艾莉亚, 住手! |
[10:58] | He’s a liar and a coward and he killed my friend. | 他是个骗子和懦夫, 他杀了我的朋友. |
[11:01] | The Hound killed your friend. | 是猎狗杀了你的朋友. |
[11:03] | The Hound does whatever the Prince tells him to do. | 王子让猎狗干什么他就干什么. |
[11:05] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴. |
[11:06] | You’re a liar, and if you told the truth | 你是个骗子, 如果你说了真话 |
[11:08] | – Mycah would be alive. – Enough! | – 米凯就不会死. – 够了! |
[11:12] | What’s happening here? | 出什么事了? |
[11:14] | Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady. | 艾莉亚不想当淑女而想当野兽. |
[11:19] | Go to your room. We’ll speak later. | 回你的房间去. 我们等会再谈. |
[11:29] | That’s for you, love. | 这个送给你, 亲爱的. |
[11:40] | The same dollmaker makes all of Princess Myrcella’s toys. | 弥赛拉公主的玩偶也是同一位工匠做的. |
[11:46] | Don’t you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[11:48] | I haven’t played with dolls since I was eight. | 我八岁起就不再玩玩偶了. |
[11:52] | – May I be excused? – You’ve barely eaten a thing. | – 我能走了吗? – 你根本没吃什么东西. |
[11:56] | It’s all right. Go on. | 好吧. 走吧. |
[12:08] | War was easier than daughters. | 战争倒比女儿们更容易对付. |
[12:14] | – ( Knocks ) – Go away! | 走开! |
[12:17] | Ned: Arya, open the door. | 艾莉亚, 开门. |
[12:30] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[12:38] | – Whose sword is that? – Mine. | – 那把剑是谁的? – 我的. |
[12:41] | Give it to me. | 把它给我. |
[12:50] | I know this maker’s mark. This is Mikken’s work. | 我认得这个记号. 这是密肯打的. |
[12:55] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的? |
[13:00] | This is no toy. | 这可不是玩具. |
[13:04] | Little ladies shouldn’t play with swords. | 一个淑女尤其不该玩剑. |
[13:06] | I wasn’t playing. | 我不是在玩. |
[13:07] | And I don’t want to be a lady. | 我也不想当个淑女. |
[13:09] | Come here. | 过来. |
[13:17] | Now what do you want with this? | 你想用它干什么? |
[13:19] | It’s called Needle. | 它叫缝衣针. |
[13:21] | Oh, a blade with a name. | 哦, 还是把有名字的剑. |
[13:25] | And who were you hoping to skewer with Needle? | 你准备拿缝衣针来对付谁? |
[13:28] | Your sister? | 你的姐姐? |
[13:30] | Do you know the first thing about sword fighting? | 你知道剑术的第一步是什么? |
[13:32] | Stick ’em with the pointy end. | 用尖的那端去刺敌人. |
[13:34] | ( Laughs ) That’s the essence of it. | 这的确是剑术的精髓. |
[13:40] | I was trying to learn. | 我想好好学. |
[13:44] | I asked Mycah to practice with me. | 我要米凯陪我练. |
[13:48] | I asked him. | 是我找他的. |
[13:51] | – It was my fault. – No, sweet girl. | – 都是我的错. – 不, 亲爱的孩子. |
[13:54] | No no, you didn’t kill the butcher’s boy. | 不不, 屠夫小弟不是你害死的. |
[13:59] | I hate them! I hate all of them. | 我恨他们! 我恨他们所有人. |
[14:02] | The Hound, the Queen and the King | 猎狗, 王后和国王 |
[14:04] | and Joffrey and Sansa. | 乔佛里和珊莎. |
[14:06] | Sansa was dragged before the King and Queen… | 珊莎被带到国王和王后跟前… |
[14:10] | And asked to call the Prince a liar. | 面临公开指认王子说谎的巨大压力. |
[14:12] | So was I! He is a liar. | 我不也是这样! 他就是说谎了. |
[14:15] | Shh, darling, listen to me. | 嘘, 亲爱的, 听我说. |
[14:19] | Sansa will be married to Joffrey’s someday. | 有朝一日珊莎会嫁给乔佛里. |
[14:22] | She cannot betray him. | 她不能背叛他. |
[14:24] | She must take his side even when he’s wrong. | 她必须站在他那边, 即使他是错的. |
[14:28] | But how you can let her marry someone like that? | 可是你怎么能让她嫁给这种人? |
[14:33] | Well. | 唉. |
[14:36] | Look me. | 你听我说. |
[14:39] | You’re a Stark of Winterfell. You know our words. | 你是临冬城史塔克家的一员. 你知道我们的箴言. |
[14:44] | Winter is coming. | 凛冬将至. |
[14:47] | You were born in the long summer. | 你生于长夏. |
[14:49] | You’ve never known anything else. | 你从未经历过其他季节. |
[14:51] | But now winter is truly coming. | 然而现在冬天真的要来了. |
[14:53] | And in the winter, we must protect ourselves, | 一到冬天, 我们必须保卫彼此, |
[14:56] | look after one another. Sansa is your sister. | 相互照顾. 珊莎是你的姐姐. |
[15:02] | I don’t hate her. | 我不恨她. |
[15:04] | Not really. | 不是真的恨她. |
[15:08] | I don’t want to frighten you, | 我不想吓你, |
[15:10] | but I won’t lie to you either. | 但我也不想骗你. |
[15:12] | We’ve come to a dangerous place. | 我们来到了一个充满危险的地方. |
[15:14] | We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves. | 我们不能自相残杀. |
[15:19] | All right? | 好吗? |
[15:21] | Go on. It’s yours. | 拿着. 这是你的. |
[15:27] | I can keep it? | 我可以留着? |
[15:29] | Try not to stab your sister with it. | 别拿剑刺你姐姐就好. |
[15:41] | If you’re going to own a sword, | 如果你要拥有一把剑, |
[15:43] | you’d better know how to use it. | 你最好知道该如何使用它. |
[15:53] | Don’t listen to it. Crows are all liars. | 别听它的. 乌鸦很会说谎. |
[15:59] | – I know a story about a crow. – I hate your stories. | – 我知道一个乌鸦的故事. – 我恨你那些蠢故事. |
[16:02] | I know a story about a boy who hated stories. | 我知道有一个故事是讲讨厌听故事的小男孩的. |
[16:06] | I could tell you about Ser Duncan the tall. | 我给你讲一个高个子邓肯爵士的故事吧. |
[16:10] | Those were always your favorites. | 你最喜欢听关于他的故事了. |
[16:12] | Those weren’t my favorites. | 我最喜欢的才不是那个. |
[16:14] | My favorites were the scary ones. | 我喜欢听恐怖故事. |
[16:18] | Oh, my sweet summer child. What do you know about fear? | 哦, 我亲爱的孩子啊. 你哪里懂得真正的恐惧? |
[16:24] | Fear is for the winter, | 恐惧属于冬天, |
[16:26] | when the snows fall a hundred feet deep. | 积雪厚达百尺的时候. |
[16:29] | Fear is for the long night, | 恐惧属于长夜, |
[16:31] | when the Sun hides for years | 终年不见太阳的时候 |
[16:34] | and children are born and live and die | 孩子的诞生, 成长和死亡 |
[16:37] | all in darkness. | 全都是在漫漫黑夜之中. |
[16:39] | That is the time for fear, my little lord, | 真正的恐惧降临, 我的小少爷… |
[16:42] | when the White Walkers move through the woods. | 是当异鬼在林间穿梭的时候. |
[16:47] | Thousands of years ago there came a night | 几千年前曾经有过一个长夜 |
[16:50] | that lasted a generation. | 时间长达整整一代人. |
[16:52] | Kings froze to death in their castles, | 国王被冻死在城堡里, |
[16:55] | same as the Shepherds in their huts. | 牧人被冻死在茅屋中. |
[16:58] | And women smothered their babies | 母亲宁可闷死自己的宝宝 |
[17:01] | rather than see them starve, | 也不愿见他们挨饿受冻, |
[17:03] | and wept and felt the tears freeze on their cheeks. | 他们放声哭泣, 泪水却冻结在脸颊上. |
[17:07] | So is this the sort of story that you like? | 你喜欢听的是这种故事吗? |
[17:14] | In that darkness, | 在那一片黑暗中, |
[17:16] | the White Walkers came for the first time. | 异鬼首度降临人间. |
[17:18] | They swept through cities and Kingdoms, | 他们横扫城市和王国, |
[17:21] | riding their dead horses, | 他们骑着苍白的死马, |
[17:24] | hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as Hounds– | 驱使着猎狗那样大的蜘蛛– |
[17:34] | Only what what the little lord telling wants to hear. | 小少爷想听什么故事都行. |
[17:36] | Get your supper. I want some time with him. | 你去吃饭吧. 我陪他一会儿. |
[17:50] | – ( Door closes ) – One time she told me | 有一次她告诉我 |
[17:52] | the sky is blue because we live inside the eye | 天空之所以是蓝色的, 是因为我们生活在 |
[17:54] | of a blue-eyed giant named Macomber. | 一个名叫马孔贝尔的蓝眼巨人的眼睛里. |
[17:57] | Maybe we do. | 这也许是真的. |
[18:02] | How do you feel? | 你感觉好点了吗? |
[18:07] | You still don’t remember anything? | 你还是什么都不记得? |
[18:12] | Bran, | 布兰, |
[18:14] | I’ve seen you climb a thousand times. | 我看你爬过千百次墙. |
[18:16] | In the wind, in the rain– | 在风里, 在雨中– |
[18:18] | a thousand times. | 千百次. |
[18:20] | – You never fall. – I did though. | – 你从来没摔下去过. – 可我是摔下去了. |
[18:25] | It’s true, isn’t it, | 那是真的, 是不是, |
[18:27] | what Maester Luwin says about my legs? | 鲁温师傅说我的腿不能再走路了? |
[18:38] | I’d rather be dead. | 我宁可死掉. |
[18:42] | – Don’t ever say that. – I’d rather be dead. | – 不要再这么说. – 我宁可死掉. |
[18:56] | Fewer eyes back here, my Lady. | 这里眼线少一些, 夫人. |
[18:59] | But still too many. | 但还是太多了. |
[19:01] | It’s nine years since I’ve set foot in the capital. | 我上次来都城已经是九年前的事了. |
[19:04] | And no one knew who I was the last time I came either. | 我上次来时也没人认识我. |
[19:11] | My Lady. | 夫人. |
[19:13] | Welcome to King’s Landing, Lady Stark. Would you mind following us? | 欢迎来到君临, 史塔克夫人. 请您跟我们走好吗? |
[19:17] | I would. We’ve done nothing wrong. | 我可以跟你们走. 但我们没犯什么错. |
[19:18] | We’ve been instructed to escort you into the city. | 我们受命护送您进城. |
[19:21] | Instructed? | 受命? |
[19:23] | I don’t know who’s providing your instructions, but– | 我不知道是谁派你们来的, 但是– |
[19:25] | follow me, Lady Stark. | 跟着我, 史塔克夫人. |
[19:38] | Cat! Go on. | 凯特! 走吧. |
[19:41] | Go upstairs. | 上楼. |
[19:45] | You little worm! | 你这混蛋! |
[19:48] | You take me for some back-alley Sally | 你当我是什么人… |
[19:50] | you can drag into a– | 可以任你呼来唤去– |
[19:54] | pssst! | 嘘! |
[19:57] | I meant no disrespect | 我绝对没有打算… |
[19:59] | to you of all people. | 冒犯你的意思. |
[20:02] | How dare you bring me here! | 你怎么敢带我到这里来! |
[20:04] | Have you lost your mind? | 你发疯了么? |
[20:06] | No one will come looking for you here. Isn’t that what you wanted? | 没人会来这里找你. 你不正希望如此么? |
[20:09] | I’m truly sorry about the locale. | 我愿真诚地表达歉意. |
[20:12] | How did you know I was coming to King’s Landing? | 你怎么知道我来君临的? |
[20:16] | A dear friend told me. | 一位亲密的朋友告诉我的. |
[20:19] | – Lady Stark. – Lord Varys. | – 史塔克夫人. – 瓦里斯大人. |
[20:22] | To see you again after so many years is a blessing. | 阔别多年再次相见, 真是荣幸之至. |
[20:26] | Your poor hands. | 您的手怎么了. |
[20:30] | How did you know I was coming? | 你怎么知道我来的消息? |
[20:32] | Knowledge is my trade, my Lady. | 我的职责就是打听消息, 夫人. |
[20:36] | Did you bring the dagger with you, by any chance? | 您把匕首也带来了, 是吗? |
[20:40] | My little birds are everywhere… | 到处都有我的小小鸟儿… |
[20:43] | Even in the North. | 即便是在北境. |
[20:45] | They whisper to me the strangest stories. | 他们带给我千奇百怪的消息. |
[20:54] | Valyrian steel. | 瓦雷利亚钢. |
[20:56] | Do you know whose dagger this is? | 你知道这匕首是谁的? |
[21:00] | I must admit I do not. | 我得承认我不知道. |
[21:02] | ( Chuckles ) Well well, this is an historic day. | 嗯嗯, 真是历史性的时刻. |
[21:06] | Something you don’t know | 居然会有你不知道的事 |
[21:08] | that I do. | 而我知道. |
[21:13] | There’s only one dagger like this in all of the Seven Kingdoms. | 这种刀在七国上下只有一把. |
[21:18] | – It’s mine. – Yours? | – 它是我的. – 你的? |
[21:21] | At least it was, until the tournament on Prince Joffrey’s last Nameday. | 至少曾经是, 直到乔佛里王子上次命名日的比武大会. |
[21:25] | I bet on Ser Jaime in the jousting, | 我赌詹姆爵士会赢得长枪比武, |
[21:28] | as any sane man would. | 任何明白人都会赌他赢. |
[21:30] | When the Knight of the Flowers unseated him, | 所以当百花骑士把他刺下马时, |
[21:32] | I lost this dagger. | 我输掉了这把匕首. |
[21:35] | To whom? | 输给了谁? |
[21:37] | Tyrion Lannister. | 提利昂兰尼斯特. |
[21:39] | The imp. | 小恶魔. |
[21:41] | Man: Grenn, show him what you farm boys are made of. | 葛兰, 让他瞧瞧你们农场小子的身手. |
[21:49] | If that were a real sword, you’d be dead. | 假如那是真剑, 你已经是死人一个了. |
[21:52] | Lord Snow here grew up in a castle | 雪诺大人高高在上 |
[21:56] | spitting down on the likes of you. | 你们这帮废物全扒在他脚下. |
[21:58] | Pyp. | 派普. |
[22:00] | Do you think Ned Stark’s bastard | 你认为奈德史塔克的私生子 |
[22:02] | bleeds like the rest of us? | 会象我们一样受伤流血吗? |
[22:12] | Next! | 下一个! |
[22:24] | Next! | 下一个! |
[22:39] | Well, Lord Snow, | 嗯, 雪诺大人, |
[22:41] | it appears you’re the least useless person here. | 看起来你是这群废物里稍微有用点的一个. |
[22:45] | Go clean yourselves up. | 去把自己收拾干净. |
[22:46] | There’s only so much I can stomach in a day. | 今天我已经受够了. |
[22:49] | A charming man. | 真是个魅力出众的人. |
[22:52] | Commander: I don’t need him to be charming. | 我不需要他有什么魅力. |
[22:54] | I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways | 我需要他把这帮小偷和逃犯 |
[22:57] | into men of The Night’s Watch. | 转化成守夜人军团的汉子. |
[22:59] | And how’s that going, commander Mormont? | 进展如何, 莫尔蒙总司令? |
[23:01] | Slowly. | 进展缓慢. |
[23:06] | A raven came | 有只渡鸦送来了… |
[23:08] | for Ned Stark’s son. | 关于奈德史塔克的儿子的消息. |
[23:13] | Good news or bad? | 好消息还是坏消息? |
[23:16] | Both. | 都有. |
[23:19] | Maester Pycelle: Lord Stark. | 史塔克大人. |
[23:22] | ( Wheezing ) I meant to give you this earlier. | 我本该早点把这个给你. |
[23:27] | So forgetful these days. | 如今我太健忘了. |
[23:31] | A raven from Winterfell this morning. | 今天早上从临冬城来了只渡鸦. |
[23:45] | Good news? | 好消息? |
[23:50] | Perhaps you’d like to share it with your wife? | 也许你想和你的夫人分享这个消息? |
[23:55] | – My wife is in Winterfell. – Is she? | – 我妻子在临冬城. – 是吗? |
[24:06] | Woman: Yes, I’m looking at you. | 好的, 我在这里. |
[24:12] | I thought that she’d be safest in here. | 我想她在这里最安全. |
[24:14] | One of several such establishments I own. | 这家店是我经营的. |
[24:19] | You’re a funny man. | 你真是个有趣的人. |
[24:20] | Huh? A very funny man. | 嗯? 非常有趣的人. |
[24:24] | Ned! | 奈德! |
[24:33] | Ah, the Starks– | 啊, 史塔克家的人– |
[24:35] | quick tempers, slow minds. | 脾气大, 脑筋慢. |
[24:43] | You broke my nose, bastard! | 你打破了我的鼻子, 杂种! |
[24:53] | It’s an improvement. | 这使你的脸好看一点了. |
[24:58] | If we threw you over The Wall, I wonder how long it would take you to hit. | 如果我们把你从长城上扔下去, 要多久才会着地呢. |
[25:01] | I wonder if they’d find you before the wolves did. | 他们能不能在狼群之前找到你的尸体呢. |
[25:08] | What’re you looking at, half man? | 你在干什么, 矮子? |
[25:10] | I’m looking at you. | 我正在看着你们. |
[25:13] | Yes. | 真的. |
[25:15] | You’ve got an interesting face. | 你们的脸很有趣. |
[25:19] | Hmm, very distinctive faces. | 嗯, 非常有特点. |
[25:22] | All of you. | 你们所有人. |
[25:24] | And what do you care about our faces? | 你关心我们的脸干什么? |
[25:26] | It’s just I think they would look marvelous | 我觉得如果它们被拿来… |
[25:29] | decorating spikes in King’s Landing. | 装饰君临城头的矛尖一定会很好看. |
[25:32] | Perhaps I’ll write my sister, the Queen, about it. | 也许我会写信给我的王后老姐提一下这件事. |
[25:38] | We’ll talk later, Lord Snow. | 我们走着瞧, 雪诺大人. |
[25:46] | Everybody knew what this place was | 所有人都知道守夜人军团真正的情形 |
[25:48] | and no one told me. | 却没人告诉我. |
[25:50] | No one but you. | 除了你. |
[25:53] | My father knew | 我的父亲知道 |
[25:54] | and he left me to rot at The Wall all the same. | 他也诚心要把我在抛弃在长城上. |
[25:57] | Grenn’s father left him too… | 葛兰的的父亲也抛弃了他… |
[25:58] | Outside a farmhouse when he was three. | 当他才三岁时就把他赶出家门. |
[26:02] | Pyp was caught stealing a wheel of cheese. | 派普是在偷一块奶酪时被抓住的. |
[26:06] | His little sister hadn’t eaten in three days. | 因为他的小妹妹三天没东西吃了. |
[26:09] | He was given a choice: His right hand or The Wall. | 他也有得选择: 砍右手或是守长城. |
[26:13] | I’ve been asking the lord commander about them. | 我是从总司令那里听到. |
[26:15] | Fascinating stories. | 这些有趣的故事的. |
[26:17] | They hate me because I’m better than they are. | 他们恨我, 因为我比他们优秀. |
[26:19] | It’s a lucky thing none of them were trained | 你比他们幸运, 他们可从来没有受过… |
[26:21] | by a Master-at-Arms like your Ser Rodrik. | 你从罗德利克爵士那里获得的那种正规训练. |
[26:23] | I don’t imagine any of them have ever held a real sword | 我看他们几个都从来没有拿过真剑 |
[26:26] | before they came here. | 在他们来这里之前. |
[26:31] | Oh… | 哦… |
[26:33] | Your brother Bran. | 你的兄弟布兰. |
[26:36] | He’s woken up. | 他醒过来了. |
[26:40] | The mere suggestion that the queen’s brother | 轻易指控王后的兄弟… |
[26:42] | tried to kill your boy would be considered treason. | 谋杀你的孩子可能被视为叛国罪行. |
[26:45] | We have proof. We have the blade. | 我们有证据. 我们有这把匕首. |
[26:47] | Which Lord Tyrion will say was stolen from him. | 提利昂大人会说它是被人偷走的. |
[26:49] | The only man who could say otherwise has no throat, | 另一个能作证的人已经死了, |
[26:52] | thanks to your boy’s wolf. | 被你家孩子的狼撕开了喉咙. |
[26:54] | Petyr has promised to help us find the truth. | 培提尔答应协助我们调查真相. |
[26:58] | He’s like a little brother to me, Ned. | 他和我情同姐弟, 奈德. |
[27:00] | He would never betray my trust. | 他绝对不会辜负我的信任. |
[27:02] | I’ll try to keep you alive, for her sake. | 我会努力保护你的性命, 为了她. |
[27:05] | A fool’s task, admittedly, | 我得承认这是个愚蠢的任务, |
[27:07] | but I’ve never been able to refuse your wife anything. | 但我从来无法拒绝你夫人的请求. |
[27:09] | I won’t forget this. | 我不会忘记的. |
[27:12] | You’re a true friend. | 你是个真正的朋友. |
[27:14] | Don’t tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain. | 不要告诉任何人. 我会信守诺言. |
[27:21] | – How could you be so stupid? – Calm down. | – 你怎么会这么蠢? – 冷静. |
[27:24] | He’s a child– 10 years old. | 他是个孩子– 才十岁. |
[27:25] | – What were you thinking? – I was thinking of us. | – 你在想什么? – 我在想我们的事. |
[27:28] | You’re a bit late to start complaining about it now. | 你现在抱怨这个有点晚了. |
[27:31] | – What has the boy told them? – Nothing. | – 那孩子说了什么? – 什么都没有. |
[27:32] | He’s said nothing. He remembers nothing. | 他什么都没说. 他什么都不记得了. |
[27:34] | Then what are you raving about? | 你有什么好担心的? |
[27:37] | What if it comes back to him? | 要是他又记起来了呢? |
[27:38] | If he tells his father what he saw– | 如果他告诉他父亲他看到了什么– |
[27:40] | we’ll say he was lying. We’ll say he was dreaming. | 我们可以说他在撒谎. 说他在做梦. |
[27:43] | We’ll say whatever we like. | 我们想怎么说就怎么说. |
[27:44] | I think we can outfox a 10-year-old. | 我相信我们斗得过十岁的孩子. |
[27:46] | – And my husband? – I’ll go to war with him if I have to. | – 那我的丈夫呢? – 如果必要得话我可以和他开战. |
[27:50] | They can write a ballad about us: | 他们会为我们谱写歌谣: |
[27:53] | “The War for Cersei’s Cunt.” | “争夺瑟曦秘穴之战.” |
[28:00] | – Let me go. – Never. | – 放开我. – 绝不. |
[28:02] | – Let me go. – The boy | – 放开我. – 那孩子 |
[28:04] | won’t talk. | 不会说出来的. |
[28:07] | And if he does, I’ll kill him. | 如果他说出来, 我会杀掉他. |
[28:09] | Him, Ned Stark, the king- the whole bloody lot of them, | 他, 奈德史塔克, 国王… 他们所有人, |
[28:12] | until you and I are the only people | 直到只剩下你和我 |
[28:15] | left in this world. | 还活在这个世界上. |
[28:28] | I wish I could see the girls. | 我想见见女儿们. |
[28:30] | – It’s too dangerous. – Just for a moment. | – 那太危险了. – 就一会儿. |
[28:33] | Until we know who our enemies are– | 等我们确定敌人是谁– |
[28:35] | I know they did it, Ned. The Lannisters. | 我知道是他们干的, 奈德. 是兰尼斯特家. |
[28:38] | In my bones, I know it. | 我确信无疑. |
[28:40] | Littlefinger’s right. | 小指头说得对. |
[28:43] | I can’t do anything without proof. | 没有证据我们什么都不能做. |
[28:46] | And if you find the proof? | 如果你找到证据呢? |
[28:48] | Then I bring it to Robert… | 我会觐见劳勃… |
[28:50] | And hope he’s still the man I once knew. | 希望他仍是我熟悉的那个人. |
[28:55] | You watch yourself on the road, huh? | 你小心一点, 好吗? |
[28:57] | That temper of yours is a dangerous thing. | 你的坏脾气会给你带来危险的. |
[29:00] | My temper? Gods be good, | 我的坏脾气? 诸神保佑, |
[29:03] | you nearly killed poor Littlefinger yesterday. | 昨天你差点杀死了可怜的小指头. |
[29:11] | He still loves you. | 他仍然爱着你. |
[29:13] | Does he? | 是吗? |
[29:33] | Off with you. | 快走吧. |
[30:07] | Yes, it’s been a long time. | 是的, 这么多年了. |
[30:10] | But I still remember every face. | 但我还能记得每一张脸. |
[30:15] | You remember your first? | 你记得你的第一次吗? |
[30:20] | Of course, Your Grace. | 当然, 陛下. |
[30:22] | Who was it? | 他是谁? |
[30:24] | A Tyroshi. | 一个泰洛西人. |
[30:26] | – Never learned the name. – Hmm. | – 不知道名字. – 嗯. |
[30:29] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么干的? |
[30:31] | Lance through the heart. | 长枪刺心. |
[30:33] | Quick one. | 干脆利落. |
[30:36] | Lucky for you. | 你真幸运. |
[30:39] | Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall. | 我的第一次是在盛夏厅之战中对一个塔利家的小子. |
[30:44] | My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, | 我的马中了箭, 我只得步行, |
[30:47] | slogging through the mud. | 在烂泥地里. |
[30:50] | He came running at me, this dumb high-born lad, | 这个贵族小子向我冲来, |
[30:55] | thinking he could end the rebellion | 以为他能终结战争 |
[30:58] | with single swing of his sword. | 凭借他手里那把剑. |
[31:01] | I knocked him down with the hammer. | 我一锤子把他打倒. |
[31:03] | Gods, I was strong then. | 诸神在上, 那时我真强壮. |
[31:06] | Caved in his breastplate. | 他的胸甲被敲扁了. |
[31:09] | Probably shattered every rib he had. | 他的肋骨大概全断了. |
[31:12] | Stood over him, hammer in the air. | 我手拿战锤站在那里. |
[31:16] | Right before I brought it down he shouted, “wait! | 正准备结果他时他喊道, “等等! |
[31:20] | Wait.” ( Laughs ) | 等等.” |
[31:28] | They never tell you how they all shit themselves. | 他们从不会告诉你死亡的惨象. |
[31:31] | They don’t put that part in the songs. | 他们不会把这写进歌谣. |
[31:38] | Stupid boy. | 愚蠢的小子. |
[31:42] | Now the Tarlys bend the knee | 现在塔利家已经臣服 |
[31:45] | like everyone else. | 和所有人一样. |
[31:47] | He could have lingered | 他本可以优哉游哉 |
[31:49] | on the edge of the battle with the smart boys | 象其他聪明孩子一样在战场边缘漫步 |
[31:52] | and today his wife would be making him miserable, | 现在他的老婆会令他烦恼不已, |
[31:56] | his sons would be ingrates, | 他的儿子们让他伤透脑筋, |
[31:59] | and he’d be waking three times in the night | 每晚他会醒过来三回 |
[32:02] | to piss into a bowl. Wine! | 起身去小便. 倒酒! |
[32:08] | Lancel. Gods, what a stupid name. | 蓝赛尔. 诸神在上, 真是个蠢名字. |
[32:13] | Lancel Lannister. | 蓝赛尔兰尼斯特. |
[32:17] | Who named you? Some halfwit with a stutter? | 谁给你起的名字? 一个口吃的白痴? |
[32:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[32:28] | – It’s empty, Your Grace. – What do you mean it’s empty? | – 空了, 陛下. – 空了是什么意思? |
[32:30] | – There’s no more wine. – Is that what empty means? | – 没有酒了. – 空了就是没有酒了? |
[32:35] | So get more. | 再去取些来. |
[32:41] | Tell your cousin to get in here. | 叫你表兄到这儿来. |
[32:43] | Kingslayer! | 弑君者! |
[32:45] | Get in here. | 到这儿来. |
[32:54] | Surrounded by Lannisters. | 全是兰尼斯特家的人. |
[32:57] | Every time I close my eyes I see their blond hair | 每回我闭上眼睛都会看见他们的金发 |
[33:02] | and their smug, satisfied faces. | 还有他们心满意足的蠢脸. |
[33:05] | It must wound your pride, huh? | 伤到你自尊心了, 是吗? |
[33:08] | Standing out there like a glorified sentry. | 象个看守似的干站着. |
[33:12] | Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin… | 詹姆兰尼斯特, 强大的泰温之子… |
[33:17] | Forced to mind the door while your King | 被迫看门, 而你的国王 |
[33:20] | eats and drinks and shits and fucks. | 在吃肉喝酒拉屎或操女人. |
[33:25] | So come on. | 来吧. |
[33:26] | We’re telling war stories. | 我们聊聊战争故事. |
[33:30] | Who was your first kill, not counting old men? | 你第一次杀的人是谁, 老头子不算? |
[33:35] | One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood. | 一个兄弟会的强盗. |
[33:37] | I was there that day. | 那天我也在场. |
[33:40] | You were only a squire, 16 years old. | 你当时还是个侍从, 只有十六岁. |
[33:43] | You killed Simon Toyne with a counter riposte. | 你用一招漂亮的反击杀死了西蒙托因. |
[33:46] | Best move I ever saw. | 我见过最漂亮的一招. |
[33:48] | A good fighter, Toyne, but he lacked stamina. | 托因是个勇士, 但他缺乏耐力. |
[33:53] | Your outlaw… | 那个强盗… |
[33:55] | Any last words? | 说了什么遗言吗? |
[33:57] | – I cut his head off, so no. – Hmmm. | – 没有, 我砍掉了他的头. – 嗯. |
[34:00] | What about Aerys Targaryen? | 伊里斯坦格利安呢? |
[34:03] | What did the Mad King say when you stabbed him in the back? | 你从背后刺杀他时疯王说了什么? |
[34:07] | I never asked. | 我以前没问过. |
[34:09] | Did he call you a traitor? | 他说你是个叛徒? |
[34:12] | Did he plead for a reprieve? | 他祈求解脱? |
[34:17] | He said the same thing he’d been saying for hours… | 他说他最后几小时一直在说的话… |
[34:22] | “Burn them all.” | “把他们全烧死.” |
[34:29] | If that’s all, Your Grace… | 就这样了, 陛下… |
[35:03] | Do the Dothraki buy their slaves? | 多斯拉克人也买奴隶吗? |
[35:05] | The Dothraki don’t believe in money. | 多斯拉克人不信赖金钱. |
[35:07] | Most of their slaves were given to them as gifts. | 他们的奴隶都是别人赠送的. |
[35:10] | – From whom? – If you rule a city | – 谁送的? – 如果你统治着一个城邦 |
[35:12] | and you see the horde approaching, you have two choices: | 当看到蛮族部众逼近时, 你有两个选择: |
[35:15] | Pay tribute or fight. | 交纳贡礼或顽强抵抗. |
[35:17] | An easy choice for most. | 对大多数人来说很容易选择. |
[35:19] | Of course, sometimes it’s not enough. | 当然, 有时贡礼送得不够多. |
[35:22] | Sometimes a Khal feels insulted by the number of slaves he’s given. | 有时卡奥认为送的奴隶太少是对他的侮辱. |
[35:26] | He might think the men too weak or the women too ugly. | 有时他认为男人太瘦弱或是女人太丑陋. |
[35:28] | Sometimes a Khal decides his riders haven’t had a good fight in months | 有时卡奥觉得他的手下太久没打过仗 |
[35:32] | – and need the practice. – Kash qoy qoyi thira disse. | – 需要演练一番. – (没用的小子). |
[35:38] | Tell them all to stop. | 叫他们都停下. |
[35:40] | You want the entire horde to stop? | 你要全体部众停下? |
[35:42] | For how long? | 要多久? |
[35:45] | Until I command them otherwise. | 等我的命令. |
[35:48] | You’re learning to talk like a Queen. | 你说话开始象个王后了. |
[35:50] | Not a Queen. | 不是王后. |
[35:52] | A Khaleesi. | 是卡丽煕. |
[36:05] | Jorah: Annakhas dozgosores. | (全体停下). |
[36:31] | – ( Horse neighs ) – You dare! | – 你好大的胆子! |
[36:33] | You give commands to me? To me? | 你竟敢命令我? 命令我? |
[36:39] | You do not command the Dragon. I am Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. | 你怎么敢命令真龙. 我是七国之君. |
[36:42] | I don’t take orders from savages | 我才不听野蛮人的命令 |
[36:45] | or their sluts. Do you hear me? | 或者他的贱女人的命令. 你听到没有? |
[36:50] | Hash shafka zali nharees, zhey Khaleesi? | (你要他死吗, 卡丽煕?) |
[36:54] | ( Viserys gasping ) | 拉卡洛问您是否要他死, 卡丽煕. |
[36:55] | No. | 不. |
[36:57] | (割他一只耳朵) Ishish chare acharoe hash me nem 茅jervae | |
[36:59] | – nharesoon. – Rakharo say you should take ear, | – (作为教训.) – 拉卡洛说您应该割他一只耳朵, |
[37:02] | – to teach respect. – Please please, don’t hurt him. | – 给他一个教训. – 请不要, 别伤害他. |
[37:10] | Tell him I don’t want my brother harmed. | 告诉他我不希望我哥哥受到伤害. |
[37:13] | Khaleesi vos zalo meme nem azisa. | (卡丽熙不希望他受到伤害.) |
[37:16] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[37:20] | – Shafki. – ( Gasping ) | – 好吧. |
[37:26] | Mormont! Kill these Dothraki dogs! | 莫尔蒙! 把这些多斯拉克走狗都杀了! |
[37:35] | I am your King! | 我是你的国王! |
[37:39] | Shall we return to the Khalasar, Khaleesi? | 我们回卡拉萨吗, 卡丽熙? |
[38:02] | Uh uh uh uh uh. | (不不不.) |
[38:04] | You walk. | 你, 走路. |
[40:38] | Benjen: I wanted to be here when you saw it for the first time. | 我想看看你第一次看到它时的表情. |
[40:50] | – I’m leaving this morning. – You’re leaving? | – 我今早就要走了. – 你要走? |
[40:55] | I’m the First Ranger. | 我是首席游骑兵. |
[40:57] | My job is out there. | 我的职责在长城之外. |
[40:59] | – There have been disturbing reports. – What kind of reports? | – 有一些令人不安的消息. – 什么消息? |
[41:03] | The kind I don’t want to believe. | 我不敢相信的消息. |
[41:06] | I’m ready. I won’t let you down. | 我准备好了. 我不会让你失望的. |
[41:09] | You’re not going. | 你不能去. |
[41:14] | You’re no Ranger, Jon. | 你还不是游骑兵, 琼恩. |
[41:15] | – But I’m better than every– – Better than no one! | – 但我比任何人都优秀– – 你比不上任何人! |
[41:23] | Here… | 在这儿… |
[41:25] | A man gets what he earns, | 一个人想得到什么样的待遇, |
[41:28] | when he earns it. | 必须先证明自己有什么样的本事. |
[41:34] | We’ll speak when I return. | 等我回来再说. |
[41:51] | – A bear’s balls. – Tyrion: Oh, you’re joking? | – 真的是熊的卵蛋. – 你开玩笑吗? |
[41:55] | And his brains and his guts, his lungs and his heart | 还有它的脑子, 肠子, 心和肺 |
[41:58] | all fried in his own fat. | 全用熊油煎了. |
[42:01] | When you’re a hundred miles North of The Wall | 当你深入长城以北百里之遥 |
[42:03] | and you ate your last meal a week ago, you leave nothing for the wolves. | 你一星期没东西吃, 你能留给狼群的只有骨头. |
[42:07] | And how do a bear’s balls taste? | 熊的卵蛋滋味如何? |
[42:10] | A bit chewy. ( Laughs ) | 不太嚼得动. |
[42:15] | And what about you, my Lord? What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten? | 你呢, 我的大人? 你吃过最奇怪的东西是什么? |
[42:18] | Do Dornish girls count? | 多恩姑娘算吗? |
[42:25] | So you roam the Seven Kingdoms, | 这么说你走遍了七国全境, |
[42:28] | collaring pickpockets and horse thieves | 收罗扒手和偷马贼 |
[42:30] | and bringing them here as eager recruits? | 带他们来守长城? |
[42:32] | Aye. | 对. |
[42:34] | But it’s not all of ’em’s done bad things. | 他们也不都是渣滓. |
[42:37] | Some of ’em’s just poor lads looking for steady feed. | 有些只是想吃顿饱饭的孩子. |
[42:40] | Some of ’em’s high-born lads looking for glory. | 还有些是想建功立业的贵族子弟. |
[42:43] | They have a better chance finding feed than glory. | 他们吃穿不愁, 但没有功业. |
[42:46] | ( Door opens ) | 守夜人对你来说是个玩笑, 是吗? |
[42:50] | Is that what we are, Lannister? | 我们就是这样的, 兰尼斯特? |
[42:52] | An army of jesters in black? | 穿黑衣的小丑大军? |
[42:55] | You don’t have enough men to be an army | 你的人手凑不成一支大军 |
[42:57] | and aside from Yoren here, none of you are particularly funny. | 除了尤伦, 你们其他人都不太好笑. |
[43:01] | I hope we’ve provided you with some good stories to tell | 我希望我们给了你足够的谈资 |
[43:04] | when you’re back in King’s Landing. | 当你回君临后可以拿来消遣. |
[43:06] | But something to think about | 但还希望你能好好想一想 |
[43:07] | while you’re drinking your wine down there, | 当你在喝酒, |
[43:10] | enjoying your brothels– | 逛窑子– |
[43:12] | half the boys you’ve seen training will die North of The Wall. | 你看到正在训练的孩子中有半数会死在长城以北. |
[43:16] | Might be a Wilding’s axe that gets them, | 也许死于野人的斧头, |
[43:19] | might be sickness, | 也许死于疾病, |
[43:22] | might just be the cold. | 也许死于寒冷. |
[43:25] | They die in pain. | 他们会痛苦地死去. |
[43:28] | And they do it so plump little lords like you | 他们的死使象你这样的胖老爷们 |
[43:31] | can enjoy their summer afternoons in peace and comfort. | 能在夏日午后享受和平安宁. |
[43:37] | Do you think I’m plump? | 你觉得我胖吗? |
[43:43] | Listen, Benjen– may I call you Benjen? | 听着, 班扬– 我可以这样称呼你吗? |
[43:45] | Call me what you like. | 随你怎样称呼. |
[43:46] | I’m not sure what I’ve done to offend you. | 我不知道我怎么冒犯到了你. |
[43:49] | I have great admiration for The Night’s Watch. | 但我确实非常尊敬守夜人军团. |
[43:51] | I’ve great admiration for you as First Ranger. | 我确实非常尊敬你这位首席游骑兵. |
[43:53] | You know, my brother once told me | 我的兄弟曾经告诉我 |
[43:56] | that nothing someone says before the word “but” | 人不管说什么话, 凡在 “但是” 之前的 |
[43:58] | really counts. | 都无关紧要. |
[44:00] | But… | 但是… |
[44:03] | I don’t believe that Giants and Ghouls and White Walkers | 我不相信有巨人, 食尸鬼和异鬼什么的 |
[44:06] | are lurking beyond The Wall. | 在长城之外游荡. |
[44:08] | I believe that the only difference | 我相信我们… |
[44:10] | between us and the Wildlings is that | 和野人的唯一区别 |
[44:12] | when The Wall went up, our ancestors happened | 只是当长城建成时, 我们的祖先恰好 |
[44:15] | to live on the right side of it. | 生活在它的两边. |
[44:17] | You’re right. | 你是对的. |
[44:21] | The Wildlings are no different from us. | 野人和我们并没有区别. |
[44:23] | A little rougher maybe. | 也许更野蛮一点. |
[44:26] | But they’re made of meat and bone. | 但他们也是血肉之躯. |
[44:28] | I know how to track them and I know how to kill them. | 我知道怎样追踪和消灭他们. |
[44:31] | It’s not the Wildlings giving me sleepless nights. | 野人并不是令我夜不能寐的东西. |
[44:36] | You’ve never been North of The Wall, | 你从来没到过长城以北, |
[44:38] | so don’t tell me what’s out there. | 你没资格说那里有什么. |
[44:44] | Are you going below? | 你要下去了吗? |
[44:48] | – Keep well, keep warm. – Enjoy the capital, brother. | – 好好保重. – 好好享受首都生活, 兄弟. |
[44:51] | Oh, I always do. | 哦, 我一定会的. |
[45:02] | I think he’s starting to like me. | 我想他开始喜欢我了. |
[45:07] | – “Going below”? – Aye. | – “下去”? – 对. |
[45:11] | Into the tunnel | 进隧洞 |
[45:12] | and out the other side. | 从另一头出去. |
[45:14] | He’ll be North of The Wall for a month or two. | 他要在长城以北待上一两个月. |
[45:19] | So you’re heading down to King’s Landing too. | 那么你也要去君临. |
[45:22] | Aye, day after tomorrow. | 嗯, 后天就走. |
[45:25] | I get about half of my recruits from their dungeons. | 我征召的新人有一半都来自那里的地牢. |
[45:29] | Let’s share the road. I could use some decent company. | 我们一起走吧. 我们可以彼此照应. |
[45:33] | I… I travel a bit on the grubby side, my Lord. | 我… 我总是住最差的地方, 大人. |
[45:38] | Not this time. | 这次不会了. |
[45:40] | We’ll be staying at the finest castles and inns. | 我们住最好的城堡和旅店. |
[45:42] | No one turns away a Lannister. | 没人会不愿接待兰尼斯特家人的. |
[45:51] | At Jakar? | (勇…敢…) |
[45:53] | Athjahakar. | (勇敢.) |
[45:55] | Ath ja haker. | (勇– 敢–) |
[45:57] | Athjahakar. | (勇敢.) |
[45:59] | Athjahakar. | (勇敢.) |
[46:01] | Yes, Khaleesi. | 对, 卡丽熙. |
[46:04] | Oh, what are you doing? | 哦, 你在干什么? |
[46:07] | When was last time you bleed, Khaleesi? | 您上次来月事是什么时候, 卡丽熙? |
[46:12] | You change, Khaleesi. | 您有喜了, 卡丽熙. |
[46:23] | Jorah: For a man on horseback, the curved blade | 马背上的骑手更适合 |
[46:26] | is a good thing, easier to handle. | 挥舞弯刀. |
[46:28] | It’s a good weapon for a Dothrakan. | 这是多斯拉克人最好的武器. |
[46:32] | But a man in full plate– | 但是对于穿着全身板甲的人– |
[46:35] | shori tawakof | (全身板甲) |
[46:36] | the arakh won’t get through the steel. | 亚拉克弯刀无法砍透钢甲. |
[46:41] | That’s where the broadsword has the advantage. | 使用大剑则会占据优势. |
[46:43] | Designed for piercing plate. | 能够穿透板甲. |
[46:47] | ( Speaks Dothraki ) | (多斯拉克人不穿铁衣服) |
[46:50] | – Armor. – Armor. | – 铠甲. – 铠甲. |
[46:53] | Armor make a man… | 铠甲会令人… |
[46:56] | – Vroz? – Slow. | – (行动迟缓?) – 行动迟缓. |
[46:58] | – Slow. – It’s true, | – 行动迟缓. – 确实, |
[47:00] | but it also keeps a man alive. | 但也能保护人的性命. |
[47:21] | He still is. | 他现在仍然是一个勇士. |
[47:24] | A man of great honor | 一个拥有荣誉的人 |
[47:26] | and I betrayed him. | 而我背叛了他. |
[47:52] | I don’t think she wants to eat dog. | 我不认为她想吃狗肉. |
[47:58] | The Khaleesi have baby inside her. | 卡丽煕怀孕了. |
[48:02] | It is true. She does not bleed for two moons. | 是真的. 她有两个月没来月事了. |
[48:05] | Her belly start to swell. | 她肚子开始大起来了. |
[48:10] | – ( Rakharo speaks ) – She does not want to eat horse. | (骏马之神的祝福) |
[48:15] | I’ll have the boys butcher a goat for supper. | 我让人弄只山羊. |
[48:23] | I need to ride to Qohor. | 我要去趟科霍尔. |
[48:29] | Uh, we ride for Vaes Dothrak. | 噢, 我们要去维斯多斯拉克. |
[48:33] | Don’t worry. I’ll catch you. | 不用担心. 我会赶上你们. |
[48:35] | The horde’s easy to find. | 大队人马很容易找到. |
[48:48] | Don’t stand so still. | 别傻站着. |
[48:50] | It’s harder to hit a moving target. | 移动的目标更难被击中. |
[48:57] | Except for you. You move too much. | 不是说你. 你移动太频繁了. |
[49:00] | I could just hold my sword out and let you do the work for me. | 我只需要握着剑看着你把自己累死. |
[49:08] | Maester Aemon: How many winters have you seen, Lord Tyrion? | 你见过几个冬季, 提利昂大人? |
[49:11] | Eight– no, nine. | 八个– 不, 九个. |
[49:14] | All of them brief? | 都很短? |
[49:16] | They say the winter of my birth was three years long, Maester Aemon. | 听说我出生那个冬天长达三年, 伊蒙学士. |
[49:20] | This summer has lasted nine. | 这个夏天已经持续了九年. |
[49:23] | But reports from the Citadel tell us the days grow shorter. | 但学城的人报告说白天已经开始缩短. |
[49:27] | The Starks are always right eventually: | 史塔克家族的箴言永远是对的: |
[49:30] | Winter is coming. | 凛冬将至. |
[49:33] | This one will be long | 这个冬天会很漫长 |
[49:35] | and dark things will come with it. | 会伴随着黑暗的事物. |
[49:38] | We’ve been capturing Wildlings, | 我们抓获的野人, |
[49:41] | more every month. They’re fleeing south. | 每个月都在增多. 他们在向南逃. |
[49:44] | The ones who flee say they’ve seen the White Walkers. | 有人说他们看见了异鬼. |
[49:49] | Yes, and the fishermen of Lannisport say they see mermaids. | 对, 兰尼斯港的渔夫还说看见了美人鱼. |
[49:52] | One of our own Rangers swore he saw them kill his companions. | 我们的一个游骑兵发誓说他看见异鬼杀了他的同伴. |
[49:56] | He swore it right up to the moment | 他坚持自己的证词 |
[49:58] | Ned Stark chopped his head off. | 即便奈德史塔克砍下他的头. |
[50:00] | The Night’s Watch is the only thing | 守夜人是唯一能 |
[50:02] | standing between the realm | 为王国抵御 |
[50:04] | and what lies beyond. | 北方黑暗威胁的力量 |
[50:07] | And it has has become an army | 而这支军队已经只剩下 |
[50:09] | of undisciplined boys and tired old men. | 缺乏训练的小孩和身心俱疲的老人. |
[50:12] | There are less than a thousand of us now. | 现在我们只有不到一千人. |
[50:16] | We can’t man the other castles on The Wall. | 我们无力驻守长城沿线的其他城堡. |
[50:19] | We can’t properly patrol the wilderness. | 我们无力巡视荒野. |
[50:22] | We’ve barely enough resources to keep our lads armed | 我们甚至没有足够的武器 |
[50:26] | – and fed. – Your sister | – 和食物. – 你的姐姐 |
[50:28] | sits by the side the King. | 是国王是身边人. |
[50:31] | Tell her we need help. | 告诉她我们需要援助. |
[50:34] | When winter does come, | 当冬天真的来临, |
[50:37] | gods help us all if we’re not ready. | 我们只能靠诸神保佑了. |
[51:47] | I’m sorry to see you leave, Lannister. | 我很遗憾你要走了, 兰尼斯特. |
[51:51] | It’s either me or this cold. | 我受不了严寒. |
[51:53] | And it doesn’t appear to be going anywhere. | 它看来永远不会离开这里. |
[51:55] | Will you stop at Winterfell on your way south? | 你回南方时会在临冬城停留吗? |
[51:58] | I expect I will. | 我想会的. |
[52:00] | Gods know there aren’t many feather beds | 有羽毛床的地方可不多 |
[52:02] | between here and King’s Landing. | 从这里到君临这么远的路. |
[52:04] | If you see my brother Bran, | 如果你见到我兄弟布兰, |
[52:06] | tell him I miss him. | 告诉他我想念他. |
[52:08] | Tell him I’d visit if I could. | 告诉他有机会我会去看他. |
[52:11] | Of course. | 当然. |
[52:12] | He’ll never walk again. | 他永远不能走路了. |
[52:15] | If you’re going to be a cripple, | 如果你将成为残废, |
[52:16] | it’s better to be a rich cripple. | 最好做一个富有的残废. |
[52:19] | You take care, Snow. | 你也保重, 雪诺. |
[52:21] | Farewell, my Lord. | 一路顺风, 大人. |
[52:35] | ( Foreign accent ) You are late, boy. | 你迟到了, 小子. |
[52:39] | Tomorrow you will be here at midday. | 明天你必须正午就到. |
[52:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[52:44] | Your dancing master, | 你的舞蹈老师, |
[52:47] | Syrio Forel. | 西利欧佛瑞尔. |
[52:52] | Tomorrow you will catch it. | 明天你必须接住. |
[52:54] | Now pick it up. | 现在把它捡起来. |
[52:58] | That is not the way, boy. | 不对, 小子. |
[53:01] | This is not a greatsword that is needing two hands to swing it. | 这不是双手挥的巨剑. |
[53:05] | – It’s too heavy. – It is heavy as it needs to be | – 它太重了. – 它必须要重 |
[53:09] | to make you strong. | 才能让你变得强壮. |
[53:12] | Just so. | 就这样. |
[53:13] | One hand is all that is needed. | 一只手就够了. |
[53:17] | Now you are standing all wrong. | 你的站姿错了. |
[53:19] | Turn your body sideface. | 你的身体要侧一点. |
[53:22] | Yes. | 对. |
[53:24] | So. | 这样. |
[53:26] | You are skinny. That is good. | 你很瘦. 这很好. |
[53:29] | The target is smaller. | 这样目标小一点. |
[53:32] | Now the grip– let me see. | 现在让我看看你的握法. |
[53:34] | Yes. | 对. |
[53:37] | The grip must be delicate. | 握剑要灵活. |
[53:40] | What if I drop it? | 剑掉了怎么办? |
[53:42] | The steel must be part of your arm. | 剑必须和你的手合为一体. |
[53:45] | Can you drop part of your arm? No. | 你的手会掉吗? 不会. |
[53:47] | Nine years Syrio Forel was first sword to the Sealord of Braavos. | 西利欧佛瑞尔在布拉佛斯海王手下当了九年首席剑士. |
[53:52] | He knows these things. You must listen to me, boy. | 他懂怎么使剑. 你要听我的话, 小子. |
[53:54] | I’m a girl. | 我是女孩. |
[53:56] | Boy, girl– you are a sword, | 小子, 女孩– 总之你是一把剑, |
[54:00] | that is all. ( Tsking ) | 这就够了. |
[54:03] | That is the grip. | 就是这样握. |
[54:05] | You are not holding a battle-axe. | 你握的可不是战斧. |
[54:07] | – You are holding– – A Needle. | – 你握的是– – 缝衣针. |
[54:10] | Ahhh. | 啊. |
[54:12] | Just so. | 就这样. |
[54:15] | Now we will begin the dance. | 现在我们开始跳舞. |
[54:18] | Remember, child, | 记住, 孩子, |
[54:19] | this is not the dance of the Westeros we are learning– | 我们学的不是维斯特洛的钢铁之舞– |
[54:22] | the Knight’s Dance, | 骑士之舞, |
[54:25] | hacking and hammering. | 不是挥来砍去. |
[54:27] | This is the Bravo’s Dance… | 这是布拉佛斯之舞… |
[54:32] | The Water Dance. | 水之舞. |
[54:34] | It is swift | 行动敏捷 |
[54:36] | and sudden. | 出其不意. |
[54:40] | All men are made of water, | 人都是水做的, |
[54:42] | do you know this? | 你知道吗? |
[54:44] | If you pierce them, | 当你刺中他们, |
[54:46] | the water leaks out and they die. | 水流外泄人就会死. |
[54:51] | Now you will try to strike me. | 现在你来打我试试. |
[54:57] | Ha! | 哈! |
[55:11] | Up! | 起来! |
[55:16] | Ha! | 哈! |
[55:28] | Ah. | 啊. |
[55:32] | Dead. | 死了. |
[55:34] | ( Laughs ) Oh! | 哦! |
[55:35] | Dead. | 死了. |
[55:36] | – ( Swords crashing ) – Hup! | – 哈! |
[55:41] | Very dead. | 死透了. |
[55:43] | – ( Soft chuckle ) – Syrio: Come. | 来. |
[55:46] | Ah ah ah! | 啊! |
[55:48] | – Hup! – ( Swords crash ) | 哈! |
[55:51] | Again, faster. | 再来, 再快点. |
[55:58] | Ah. | 啊. |
[56:08] | == sync by elderman == == corrected by elderman == | == 翻译freesand == |