时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Game of Thrones 1×06 A Golden Crown Original Air Date on May 22, 2011 | |
[02:25] | Your pardon, Your Grace. | 请原谅, 陛下. |
[02:28] | I would rise, but… | 我应当起身, 但… |
[02:30] | Do you know what your wife has done? | 你知道你夫人做了什么吗? |
[02:33] | She did nothing I did not command. | 她所做的都是遵照我的命令. |
[02:36] | Who’d have thought she had it in her? | 谁能想到她会那样做? |
[02:37] | By what right dare you lay hands on my blood? | 你凭什么对我的家人下手? |
[02:39] | I am the King’s Hand, charged with keeping the peace… | 我是国王之手, 负责维护和平… |
[02:41] | You were the King’s Hand. | 你曾是国王之手. |
[02:43] | You shall now be held accountable. | 你现在是待罪之身. |
[02:45] | Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?! | 你们两个能不能都住口?! |
[02:49] | Catelyn will release Tyrion and you’ll make your peace with Jaime. | 凯特林必须释放提利昂, 你要与詹姆和好. |
[02:52] | He butchered my men… | 他屠杀了我的部下… |
[02:54] | Lord Stark was returning drunk | 当时史塔克大人喝醉了酒 |
[02:57] | from a brothel when his men attacked Jaime. | 刚从妓院里出来, 他的手下攻击了詹姆. |
[02:59] | – Quiet, woman. – Jaime has fled the city. | – 安静, 臭女人. – 詹姆逃出城去了. |
[03:03] | Give me leave to bring him back to justice. | 请允许我把他抓回来接受审判. |
[03:07] | I took you for a King. | 我当你是一国之君. |
[03:09] | – Hold your tongue. – He’s attacked | – 你闭嘴. – 他攻击了 |
[03:12] | one of my brothers and abducted the other. | 我的一个兄弟又绑架了另一个. |
[03:14] | I should wear the armor and you the gown. | 我才该穿铠甲, 你应该穿裙子当女人. |
[03:28] | I shall wear this like a badge of honor. | 我会把这当作荣誉奖章. |
[03:34] | Wear it in silence or I’ll honor you again. | 那就给我安静地戴好, 否则我让你更光荣. |
[03:51] | See what she does to me? | 看到她是如何待我的了? |
[03:53] | My loving wife. | 我亲爱的妻子. |
[04:02] | I should not have hit her. | 我不该打她的. |
[04:04] | That was not… | 这实在不是… |
[04:07] | That was not Kingly. | 实在不是国王该有的举动. |
[04:11] | If we don’t act, | 如果我们不采取措施, |
[04:14] | there will be a war. | 将会爆发一场战争. |
[04:16] | So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp | 那就叫你夫人放那个小恶魔… |
[04:20] | to King’s Landing. | 回君临. |
[04:23] | She’s had her fun, now put an end to it. | 她已经玩够了, 别再继续了. |
[04:27] | You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it. | 你听到没有? 送只渡鸦去解决这件事. |
[04:30] | And what about Jaime Lannister? | 那么詹姆兰尼斯特怎么处理? |
[04:35] | – What about Jaime? – I’m half a Kingdom in debt | – 詹姆怎么处理? – 我几乎把半个王国 |
[04:38] | to his bloody father. | 都抵押给了他那该死的老爸. |
[04:40] | I don’t know what happened between you and those yellow-haired shits. | 我不知道你和那帮黄头发的混蛋有什么过节. |
[04:44] | I don’t want to know. This is what matters… | 我也不想知道. 关键的问题是… |
[04:47] | I can’t rule the Kingdoms | 我将无法维持对七国的统治 |
[04:49] | if the Starks and the Lannisters are at each other’s throats. | 如果史塔克家和兰尼斯特家打成一团. |
[04:52] | So enough. | 所以到此为止吧. |
[04:56] | As you command, Your Grace. | 遵命, 陛下. |
[04:59] | With your leave, | 如果您允许, |
[05:01] | I will return to Winterfell and set matters straight. | 我会返回临冬城处理此事. |
[05:04] | Piss on that. Send a raven. | 不行. 送只渡鸦去吧. |
[05:06] | I want you to stay. | 我要你留下来. |
[05:08] | I’m the King. I get what I want. | 我是国王. 我说什么就是什么. |
[05:16] | I never loved my brothers. | 我没喜欢过我的亲兄弟们. |
[05:19] | A sad thing for a man to admit, but it’s true. | 这很令人伤心, 但事实如此. |
[05:27] | You were the brother I chose. | 你才是我的兄弟. |
[05:36] | We’ll talk when I return from the hunt. | 等我打猎回来再谈吧. |
[05:40] | The hunt? | 打猎? |
[05:42] | Killing things clears my head. | 打猎能令我头脑清爽. |
[05:45] | You’ll have to sit on the throne while I’m away. | 我不在时你必须代我坐那把铁骑子. |
[05:48] | You’ll hate it more than I do. | 你一定会比我更讨厌它. |
[05:51] | The Targaryen girl… | 坦格利安家那女孩… |
[05:52] | seven hells, don’t start with her again. | 七层地狱啊, 不要再提她了. |
[05:56] | The girl will die and I’ll hear no more of it. | 那女孩必须死, 我不想再谈这件事. |
[05:59] | Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again, | 把徽章戴上. 要是你再把它摘下来, |
[06:02] | I swear to the mother I’ll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister. | 我向圣母发誓我会把这烂东西给詹姆兰尼斯特. |
[07:27] | Khaleesi? | 卡丽煕? |
[07:32] | Oh, Khaleesi! | 哦, 卡丽煕! |
[07:45] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了. |
[08:40] | – Not too fast. – Come on, Dancer. | – 别太快了. – 快点, 小舞. |
[08:44] | When are you gonna tell him? | 你准备何时告诉他? |
[08:46] | Not now. | 现在不行. |
[08:48] | – Blood for blood. – Bran: Come on! | – 血债血还. – 快点! |
[08:50] | You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others. | 你必须让兰尼斯特家为乔里他们的死付出代价. |
[08:52] | – Robb: You’re talking about war. – I’m talking about justice. | – 你是在谈论战争. – 我是在谈论正义. |
[08:55] | Only the Lord of Winterfell | 只有临冬城主 |
[08:57] | can call in the bannermen and raise an army. | 才能召集封臣出动军队. |
[08:59] | A Lannister put his spear through your father’s leg. | 兰尼斯特家的人用矛刺伤了你父亲的腿. |
[09:01] | The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him… | 弑君者跑回凯岩城去避风头了… |
[09:04] | you want me to march on Casterly Rock? | 你要我进攻凯岩城吗? |
[09:06] | – You’re not a boy anymore. – Bran: Come on. | – 你不是小孩子了. – 快点. |
[09:08] | They attacked your father. They’ve already started the war. | 他们攻击你父亲. 他们已经挑起战争了. |
[09:11] | It’s your duty to represent your House when your father can’t. | 你父亲不在时, 你要负责代表你的家族. |
[09:16] | And it’s not your duty, because it’s not your House. | 而不用你来负责, 因为不是你的家族. |
[09:29] | Where’s Bran? | 布兰去哪儿了? |
[09:34] | I don’t know. It’s not my House. | 我不知道. 又不是我的家族. |
[10:09] | Robb? | 罗柏? |
[10:12] | All alone in the deep, dark woods. | 孤身一人在幽暗的树林里. |
[10:18] | I’m not alone. My brother is with me. | 我不是一个人. 我和我哥哥在一起. |
[10:20] | I don’t see him. | 我可没看见他. |
[10:22] | Got him hidden under your cloak? | 你把他藏在斗篷下面了? |
[10:24] | Ooh, that’s a pretty pin. | 哦, 真是个漂亮的别针. |
[10:26] | – Silver. – We’ll take the pin | – 是银子的. – 我们要那别针 |
[10:29] | and the horse. Get down. | 还有这匹马. 下来. |
[10:34] | Be quick about it. | 快一点. |
[10:35] | I can’t. | 我下不来. |
[10:37] | The saddle… the straps. | 这马鞍… 这皮带. |
[10:42] | What’s wrong with you? You some kind of cripple? | 你有什么毛病? 你是残废? |
[10:45] | I’m Brandon Stark of Winterfell. | 我是临冬城的布兰登史塔克. |
[10:47] | If you don’t let me be, I’ll have you all killed! | 要是再不放手, 我会让你们通通没命! |
[10:49] | Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth. | 把他的小鸡鸡割下来塞他嘴里. |
[10:52] | The boy’s worth nothing dead. | 这孩子死了就不值钱啦. |
[10:54] | Benjen Stark’s own blood? | 班扬史塔克的亲属? |
[10:56] | Think what Mance would give us. | 想想看曼斯会怎么奖励我们. |
[11:00] | Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the North. | 曼斯雷德和北境通通见鬼去吧. |
[11:03] | We’re going as far South as South goes. | 我们要去南方, 越远越好. |
[11:06] | There ain’t no White Walkers down in Dorne. | 多恩那里不会有异鬼. |
[11:10] | Drop the knife! | 放下刀子! |
[11:12] | Let him go and I’ll let you live. | 放开他, 我会给你们留条活路. |
[11:35] | Robb. | 罗柏. |
[11:37] | – Robb. – Shut up. | – 罗柏. – 闭嘴. |
[11:40] | Drop the blade! | 把剑扔了! |
[11:43] | – No, don’t. – Do it. | – 不, 不要. – 快点. |
[12:23] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[12:25] | Yes. It doesn’t hurt. | 是的. 一点也不痛. |
[12:29] | Tough little lad. | 坚强的小伙子. |
[12:31] | In the Iron Islands, you’re not a man until you’ve killed your first enemy. | 在铁群岛, 你必须杀死过一个敌人才算成人. |
[12:34] | Well done. | 干得好. |
[12:37] | Have you lost your mind? | 你发疯了吗? |
[12:39] | What if you’d missed? | 要是你没射中怎么办? |
[12:41] | He would have killed you and cut Bran’s throat. | 他会杀掉你再割断布兰的喉咙. |
[12:43] | – You don’t have the right… – To what, to save your brother’s life? | – 你没权利… – 没权利做什么, 救你兄弟的命? |
[12:46] | It was the only thing to do, so I did it. | 这是唯一选择, 所以我做了. |
[12:51] | What about her? | 她怎么处理? |
[12:58] | Give me my life, My Lord, and I’m yours. | 饶我一命, 大人, 我是您的人了. |
[13:03] | We’ll keep her alive. | 饶她一命吧. |
[13:29] | Mord! | 莫德! |
[13:31] | Turnkey! Mord! | 开门! 莫德! |
[13:35] | Mord! | 莫德! |
[13:41] | Dwarf man making noise! | 小矮人真吵闹! |
[13:46] | How would you like to be rich? | 你想不想发财? |
[13:48] | Dwarf man still making noise. | 小矮人还在吵闹. |
[13:51] | My family is rich. | 我的家族很富有. |
[13:53] | We have gold, lots of gold. | 我们有金子, 很多金子. |
[13:55] | I’m prepared to give you lots of gold in… | 我打算给你很多很多金子… |
[14:00] | No gold! | 没有金子! |
[14:02] | Well, I don’t have it here. | 嗯, 我身上没有. |
[14:04] | No gold. | 没有金子. |
[14:06] | Fuck off. | 混帐. |
[14:34] | I don’t want to practice today. | 我今天不想练习. |
[14:36] | No? | 不想? |
[14:38] | They killed Jory. | 他们杀了乔里. |
[14:41] | My father is hurt. | 我父亲也受伤了. |
[14:44] | I don’t care about stupid wooden swords. | 我不想再练这愚蠢的木剑了. |
[14:46] | You are troubled. | 你有烦恼了. |
[14:48] | – Yes. – Good! | – 是的. – 很好! |
[14:50] | Trouble is the perfect time for training. | 烦恼的时候最适合练习. |
[14:52] | When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens, | 当你在草地上与玩偶和猫咪一起跳舞, |
[14:56] | this is not when fighting happens. | 那可不是适合练习打斗的时候. |
[14:58] | I don’t like dolls and k… | 我不喜欢玩偶和… |
[15:01] | You’re not here. | 你心不在焉. |
[15:04] | You’re with your trouble. | 你在烦恼. |
[15:06] | If you are with your trouble when fighting happens… | 如果在打斗时你还在烦恼… |
[15:13] | …More trouble for you. | …你会有更大的麻烦. |
[15:14] | Just so. | 就是这样. |
[15:18] | How can you be quick as a snake… | 你如何能迅如蛇… |
[15:25] | …Or as quiet as a shadow… | …或者静如影… |
[15:31] | …When you are somewhere else? | …如果你心不在焉? |
[15:36] | You are fearing for your father, hmm? | 你在担心你的父亲, 嗯? |
[15:41] | That is right. | 那是对的. |
[15:43] | – Do you pray to the gods? – The old and the new. | – 你有向诸神祈祷吗? – 旧神和新神. |
[15:48] | There is only one God | 只有一个神 |
[15:51] | and his name is Death. | 那就是死神. |
[15:54] | And there is only one thing we say to Death: | 我们向死神只说一句话: |
[15:58] | “Not today.” | “今天不行.” |
[16:08] | Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! | (男孩! 男孩! 强壮的男孩! |
[16:10] | – Priestess: Khalakka Dothrae! – Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! | – (王子骑着马!) – (男孩! 男孩! 强壮的男孩!) |
[16:13] | – Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! – Khalakka Dothrae! | – (男孩! 男孩! 强壮的男孩!) – 王子骑着马! |
[16:25] | She has to eat the whole heart? | 她必须吃掉那一整颗心吗? |
[16:28] | I hope that wasn’t my horse. | 我希望那不是我的马. |
[16:30] | She’s doing well. | 她做得很好. |
[16:32] | She’ll never keep it down. | 她吃不下的. |
[16:34] | Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! | (男孩! 男孩! 强壮的男孩!) |
[16:36] | Khalakka Dothrae! | (王子骑着马!) |
[16:55] | Khalakka Dothrae! | (王子骑着马!) |
[16:57] | Tell me what she’s saying. | 告诉我她在说什么. |
[16:59] | “The prince is riding. | “王子骑着马. |
[17:02] | I have heard the thunder of his hooves. | 我听见他的蹄声隆隆. |
[17:05] | Swift as the wind he rides. | 他的马迅捷如风. |
[17:09] | His enemies will cower before him… | 他的敌人将在他面前颤抖… |
[17:13] | And their wives will weep tears of blood.” | 敌人的妻子们将悲伤泣血.” |
[17:20] | She’s going to have a boy. | 她将生下一个男孩. |
[17:25] | He won’t be a real Targaryen. | 他不会是一个真正的坦格利安. |
[17:28] | He won’t be a true Dragon. | 他不会是一条真龙. |
[18:21] | Vezh fin saja rhaesheseres! | (骑着世界的骏马!) |
[18:24] | “The stallion who mounts the world.” | “骑着世界的骏马.” |
[18:27] | The stallion is the Khal of Khals. | 那骏马将是卡奥中的卡奥. |
[18:30] | He shall unite the people into a single Khalasar. | 他将统一所有的卡拉萨. |
[18:33] | All the people of the world will be his herd. | 全世界的人都将属于他. |
[18:36] | …Rhaesheseres! | (…骑着世界!) |
[18:39] | Rhaesheseres! | (骑着世界!) |
[18:49] | Rhaego! Rhaego! | 雷戈! 雷戈! |
[18:52] | Rhaego! Rhaego! | 雷戈! 雷戈! |
[18:54] | Rhaego! Rhaego… | 雷戈! 雷戈… |
[19:03] | They love her. | 他们爱戴她. |
[19:08] | Rhaego! Rhaego! | 雷戈! 雷戈! |
[19:09] | Rhaego! Rhaego… | 雷戈! 雷戈… |
[19:29] | She truly is a queen today. | 今天她是一位真正的王后了. |
[20:01] | Don’t let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak. | 别让他们看到你在维斯多斯拉克带着剑. |
[20:04] | You know the law. | 你知道这违反律法. |
[20:06] | It’s not my law. | 这律法管不着我. |
[20:08] | They don’t belong to you. | 它们不是属于你的. |
[20:10] | Whatever is hers is also mine. | 她的东西都是属于我的. |
[20:14] | Once, perhaps. | 或许曾经属于你. |
[20:17] | If I sell one egg, I’ll have enough to buy a ship. | 如果我卖掉一颗龙蛋, 就足够买一条船. |
[20:20] | Two eggs… a ship and an army. | 卖两颗… 一条船加一支军队. |
[20:22] | – And you have all three. – I need a large army. | – 你拿了三颗. – 我需要一支大军. |
[20:27] | I’m the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont. | 我是一个王朝复兴最后的希望, 莫尔蒙. |
[20:30] | The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen | 世界上古往今来最伟大的王朝 |
[20:32] | on my shoulders since I was five years old… | 自五岁起我就担负着这项使命… |
[20:35] | and no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent. | 却从没人给予我在那帐篷里他们所给予她的东西. |
[20:38] | Never. | 从来没有. |
[20:40] | Not a piece of it. | 一点也没有. |
[20:42] | How can I carry what I need to carry without it? | 没有这些我如何能履行我的使命? |
[20:45] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[20:46] | Who can rule without wealth or fear or love? | 没有财富或恐惧或爱戴如何能进行统治? |
[20:53] | Oh, you stand there, all nobility and honor. | 哦, 你站在那里, 又高贵又荣誉. |
[21:00] | You don’t think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm? | 你以为我没发现你是用何种眼神看着我的妹妹, 嗯? |
[21:03] | Don’t think I know what you want? | 你以为我不知道你想要什么? |
[21:08] | I don’t care. You can have her. | 我无所谓. 你可以拥有她. |
[21:11] | She can be Queen of the savages and dine | 她可以当蛮子的王后并且尽情… |
[21:14] | on the finest bloody horseparts, | 享用那最美味的马的器官, |
[21:16] | and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like. | 你也可以尽情享用她的任何器官. |
[21:20] | But let me go. | 让我走吧. |
[21:24] | You can go. | 你可以走. |
[21:26] | You can’t have the eggs. | 但你不能带走龙蛋. |
[21:28] | You swore an oath to me. | 你曾向我宣誓效忠. |
[21:29] | Does loyalty mean nothing to you? | 忠诚对你来说不值一提吗? |
[21:32] | It means everything to me. | 那是我的一切. |
[21:34] | And yet here you stand. | 然而你还是站在这里. |
[21:36] | And yet here I stand. | 所以我还是站在这里. |
[21:54] | Mord! | 莫德! |
[21:57] | Mord! | 莫德! |
[22:02] | Mord! | 莫德! |
[22:07] | Mord! | 莫德! |
[22:10] | Mord. | 莫德. |
[22:13] | Noise again! | 又在吵闹了! |
[22:17] | – About the gold… – No gold! | – 有关那些金子… – 没有金子! |
[22:20] | – No gold. – Listen to me! | – 没有金子. – 听我说! |
[22:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说. |
[22:25] | Sometimes possession | 有时候财产 |
[22:27] | is an abstract concept… | 是个抽象的概念… |
[22:31] | When they captured me, they took my purse, | 他们抓我的时候拿走了我的钱包, |
[22:34] | but the gold is still mine. | 但那些金子还是我的. |
[22:36] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[22:38] | Where? I don’t know where, | 在哪儿? 我不知道在哪儿, |
[22:40] | but when they free me… | 但等他们给我自由的时候… |
[22:41] | You want free? | 你想要自由? |
[22:43] | Go be free. | 那儿有自由. |
[22:47] | Have you ever heard the phrase | 你有没有听说过这句话 |
[22:49] | “rich as a Lannister”? | “象兰尼斯特家一样有钱”? |
[22:54] | Of course you have! | 你当然听说过! |
[22:56] | You’re a smart man. | 你是个聪明人. |
[22:59] | You know who the Lannisters are. | 你知道兰尼斯特家. |
[23:02] | I am a Lannister. | 我就是兰尼斯特家的. |
[23:05] | Tyrion, son of Tywin! | 泰温之子提利昂! |
[23:09] | And of course, you have also heard the phrase, | 而且, 你当然也听说过这句话, |
[23:13] | “a Lannister always pays his debts.” | “兰尼斯特有债必还.” |
[23:18] | If you deliver a message from me… | 如果你替我传个口信… |
[23:22] | to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt. | 给艾林夫人, 就算我欠你一笔债. |
[23:27] | I will owe you gold. | 我会给你很多金子. |
[23:31] | If you deliver the message | 如果你传了口信 |
[23:33] | and I live, which I very much intend to do. | 如果我活下来了, 我一定会的. |
[23:40] | What message? | 什么口信? |
[23:48] | Tell her I wish to confess my crimes. | 告诉她我打算认罪. |
[23:57] | You wish to confess your crimes? | 你打算认罪? |
[24:00] | Yes, My Lady. | 是的, 夫人. |
[24:02] | I do, My Lady. | 我愿意, 夫人. |
[24:03] | The sky cells always break them. | 天牢可以让任何人屈服. |
[24:07] | Speak, Imp. | 说吧, 小恶魔. |
[24:09] | Meet your gods as an honest man. | 坦诚地面对诸神吧. |
[24:16] | Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? | 该从何说起呢, 各位大人和夫人? |
[24:21] | I’m a vile man, | 我是个坏蛋, |
[24:23] | I confess it. | 我承认这一点. |
[24:25] | My crimes and sins are beyond counting. | 我犯下的罪过数不胜数. |
[24:28] | I have lied and cheated… | 我撒过谎骗过人… |
[24:32] | gambled and whored. | 赌过钱嫖过妓. |
[24:36] | I’m not particularly good at violence, | 我不是特别擅长暴力, |
[24:38] | but I’m good at convincing others to do violence for me. | 但我擅长鼓动他人替我施暴. |
[24:44] | You want specifics, I suppose. | 我想你是想听具体一点的. |
[24:48] | When I was seven I saw a servant girl | 七岁那年, 我看见一个女仆 |
[24:51] | bathing in the river. | 在河里洗澡. |
[24:53] | I stole her robe. | 我偷走了她的衣服. |
[24:54] | She was forced to return to the castle | 于是她不得不… |
[24:57] | naked and in tears. | 光着身子哭着回城堡. |
[25:00] | If I close my eyes, | 如果我闭上眼睛, |
[25:02] | I can still see her tits bouncing. | 还能看见她跳动的乳头. |
[25:08] | When I was 10 I stuffed my Uncle’s boots with goatshit. | 十岁那年, 我在我叔叔的靴子里塞满羊粪. |
[25:12] | When confronted with my crime, | 别人问我的时候, |
[25:14] | I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged | 我归咎于一个侍从. 那可怜孩子挨了鞭打 |
[25:17] | and I escaped justice. | 而我却逃脱了惩罚. |
[25:19] | When I was 12 | 十二岁那年 |
[25:21] | I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. | 我朝一锅炖海龟猛挤我那小鳗鱼… |
[25:24] | I flogged the one-eyed snake. | 猛扭我那小独眼蛇… |
[25:27] | I skinned my sausage. | 猛搓我那小香肠… |
[25:29] | I made the bald man cry | 猛揍我那爱哭的小秃子… |
[25:32] | into the turtle stew, | 给那炖海龟加了点作料, |
[25:34] | which I do believe my sister ate. | 我相信我老姐把它吃了. |
[25:36] | At least I hope she did. | 至少我希望她吃了. |
[25:38] | Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb | 有一回我又带了一头公驴和一个蜂窝 |
[25:41] | – into a brothel… – Silence! | – 去一家妓院… – 住口! |
[25:43] | What happened next? | 后来怎么样了? |
[25:45] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么? |
[25:49] | Confessing my crimes. | 我在认罪啊. |
[25:51] | Lord Tyrion, you are accused | 提利昂大人, 你被控 |
[25:53] | of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed, | 雇人行刺我卧病在床的儿子布兰, |
[25:57] | and of conspiring to murder my sister’s husband | 以及密谋害死我妹妹的丈夫 |
[25:59] | Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King. | 琼恩艾林大人, 国王之手. |
[26:03] | Oh, I’m very sorry. | 哦, 我非常抱歉. |
[26:07] | I don’t know anything about all that. | 我对这些一无所知. |
[26:10] | You’ve had your little joke. | 你的玩笑开够了. |
[26:12] | I trust you enjoyed it. | 我相信你玩得很愉快. |
[26:15] | Mord, take him back to the dungeon. | 莫德, 带他回地牢. |
[26:17] | But this time find a smaller cell… | 这次找个更小的房间… |
[26:20] | With a steeper floor. | 而且地板也更斜的. |
[26:22] | Is this how justice | 难道这就是所谓 |
[26:25] | is done in the Vale? | 艾林谷的正义? |
[26:27] | You accuse me of crimes, | 你指控我有罪, |
[26:29] | I deny them, so you throw me into a cell | 我否认有罪, 所以你把我扔进牢房 |
[26:32] | to freeze and starve? | 冻饿而死? |
[26:34] | Where is the King’s Justice? | 国王的正义到哪里去了? |
[26:37] | I am accused and demand a trial! | 既然我遭到指控, 我要求公平审判! |
[26:42] | If you’re tried and found guilty, | 如果你被判有罪, |
[26:44] | then by the King’s own laws you will pay with your life. | 那么依照国王的律法你只有死路一条. |
[26:48] | I understand the law. | 我尊重律法. |
[26:51] | We have no executioner in the Eyrie. | 我们鹰巢城没有刽子手. |
[26:53] | Life is more elegant here. | 我们这里有更文雅的法子. |
[26:56] | Open the moon door. | 打开月门. |
[27:19] | You want a trial, My Lord Lannister. | 你想要一场审判, 兰尼斯特大人. |
[27:22] | Very well. | 很好. |
[27:24] | My son will listen to whatever you have to say, | 我儿子会倾听你要说的话, |
[27:27] | and you will hear his judgment. | 而你将接受他的判决. |
[27:29] | Then you will leave… | 然后你就可以离开… |
[27:31] | By one door or the other. | 从这道门或那道门. |
[27:33] | No need to bother Lord Robin. | 不必惊动罗宾大人了. |
[27:37] | I demand a trial by combat. | 我要求比武审判. |
[27:49] | You have that right. | 你当然有这个权利. |
[27:52] | My Lady, I beg the honor. | 夫人, 我请您恩准. |
[27:54] | Let me be your champion. | 让我做您的代理骑士. |
[27:56] | The honor should be mine. | 这份荣幸应该归我所有. |
[27:58] | For the love I bore your Lord husband, | 看在我对您夫君敬爱有加的份上, |
[28:00] | let me avenge his death. | 让我替他报仇罢. |
[28:02] | – I’ll fight for you, My Lady. – It’ll be my honor. | – 我愿为您而战, 夫人. – 这将是我的荣幸. |
[28:05] | – The honor should be mine. – Make the bad man fly! | – 这将是我的荣幸. – 让这坏蛋飞! |
[28:09] | Ser Vardis… | 瓦狄斯爵士… |
[28:12] | You’re quiet. | 你怎么不说话. |
[28:14] | Don’t you want to avenge my husband? | 你不想为我丈夫报仇吗? |
[28:18] | With all my heart, My Lady. | 我全心全意爱戴他, 夫人. |
[28:21] | But the Imp is half my size. | 但这小恶魔只有我一半高. |
[28:23] | It would be shameful to slaughter such a man and call it justice. | 把宰杀这种人称作主持正义是可耻的. |
[28:26] | Agreed. | 同意. |
[28:28] | You demanded a trial by combat. | 是你要求比武审判的. |
[28:31] | Now I demand a champion. I have that right, same as you. | 我要找一位代理骑士. 我和你一样有此权利. |
[28:34] | My Lady, | 夫人, |
[28:36] | I will gladly fight the Imp’s champion for you. | 我很乐意为您与小恶魔的代理骑士决斗. |
[28:40] | I wouldn’t be too glad, Ser. | 我也非常乐意, 爵士. |
[28:43] | I name my brother Jaime Lannister. | 我选择我的兄弟詹姆. |
[28:45] | The Kingslayer | 弑君者 |
[28:47] | is hundreds of miles from here. | 离这儿有好几百里地. |
[28:49] | Send a raven for him. I’m happy to wait. | 送只渡鸦给他. 我很乐意等. |
[28:53] | The trial will be today. | 今天就必须审判. |
[28:58] | Do I have a volunteer? | 有人愿意代表我吗? |
[29:08] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[29:11] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[29:16] | I think we can assume that no one is willing… | 我想肯定没人愿意… |
[29:18] | I’ll stand for the dwarf. | 我代表侏儒上场吧. |
[29:32] | More wine, Your Grace? | 再喝口酒吧, 陛下? |
[29:36] | – What was I saying? – Renly: Simpler time. | – 我刚才说到哪儿了? – 更单纯的时光. |
[29:38] | It was! It was. You’re too young to remember. | 是的! 是的. 你年纪太小不记得了. |
[29:42] | Wasn’t it simpler, Selmy? | 是不是更单纯, 塞尔弥? |
[29:43] | – It was, Your Grace. – The enemy was right in the open, | – 是的, 陛下. – 敌人都在明处, |
[29:47] | vicious as you like, all but sending you a bloody invitation. | 虽然很邪恶, 但是绝对开诚布公. |
[29:51] | Nothing like today. | 一点也不象现在. |
[29:53] | – It sounds exhilarating. – Exhilarating, yes. | – 听起来很令人兴奋. – 令人兴奋, 是的. |
[29:56] | Not as exhilarating as those balls | 也许不如那些舞会 |
[29:58] | and masquerades you like to throw. | 你喜欢的化妆舞会. |
[30:06] | You ever fuck a Riverlands girl? | 你上过河间地的姑娘吗? |
[30:08] | Once. I think. | 有一次. 我想. |
[30:10] | You think? I think you’d remember. | 你想? 我想你应该记得. |
[30:14] | Back in our day, you weren’t a real man | 我们那时候, 如果你没有… |
[30:17] | until you’d fucked one girl from each of the Seven Kingdoms | 上全七国每一国的姑娘就不能算是真男人 |
[30:20] | and the Riverlands. | 另外还要加上河间地的. |
[30:22] | – We used to call it “making the eight.” – Those were some lucky girls. | – 我们称之为 “满八.” – 那真是些幸运的姑娘. |
[30:25] | You ever make the eight, Barristan? | 你完成过满八吗, 巴利斯坦? |
[30:27] | I don’t believe so, Your Grace. | 我想没有, 陛下. |
[30:29] | Those were the days. | 那真是些好日子. |
[30:31] | Which days, exactly? | 你是说什么日子? |
[30:33] | The ones where half of Westeros fought the other half and millions died? | 是半个维斯特洛打另半个, 死了成千上万人的日子? |
[30:36] | Or before that, when the Mad King slaughtered women and babies | 还是在那之前, 疯王屠杀妇女和婴儿的日子 |
[30:40] | because the voices in his head told him they deserved it? | 只因他头脑里有个声音要他这样做? |
[30:42] | Or way before that, when dragons burned whole cities to the ground? | 还是更早之前, 恶龙将城市烧成白地的日子? |
[30:46] | Easy, boy. | 别紧张, 小子. |
[30:48] | You might be my brother, but you’re speaking to the King. | 你是我的兄弟, 但你也是在对国王说话. |
[30:51] | I suppose it was all rather heroic… | 我想那确实算是英雄壮举… |
[30:53] | If you were drunk enough and had some poor Riverlands whore | 当你喝醉酒后找个可怜的河间地女人 |
[30:56] | to shove your prick inside and make the eight. | 放进你那话儿并完成所谓的满八. |
[31:02] | More wine, Your Grace? | 再喝口酒吧, 陛下? |
[31:20] | They burned most everything in the Riverlands: | 他们几乎烧掉了河间地的所有东西: |
[31:24] | Our fields; Our granaries; | 我们的田地; 我们的粮仓; |
[31:28] | our homes. | 我们的家. |
[31:31] | They took our women, then they took ’em again. | 他们抢走我们的女人, 强奸她们. |
[31:35] | When they was done, they butchered them | 然后还把她们杀死 |
[31:38] | as if they was animals. | 就象是杀死牲畜. |
[31:40] | They covered our children | 他们在我们的孩子身上 |
[31:42] | in pitch | 浇柏油 |
[31:44] | and lit them on fire. | 然后放火烧. |
[31:47] | Brigands, most likely. | 最大的可能是土匪. |
[31:49] | They weren’t thieves. | 他们不是毛贼. |
[31:51] | They didn’t steal nothing. | 他们并不偷东西. |
[31:54] | They even left something behind, Your Grace. | 他们甚至扔了点东西, 陛下. |
[31:57] | It’s the King’s Hand you’re addressing, not the King. | 你们面前的是国王之手, 不是国王. |
[32:01] | The King is hunting. | 国王去打猎了. |
[32:10] | Fish. The Sigil of House Tully. | 鱼. 徒利家族的标志. |
[32:14] | Isn’t that your wife’s house… Tully, My Lord Hand? | 那是您夫人的家族吧… 徒利, 首相大人? |
[32:22] | These men, were they flying a Sigil? | 那些人佩戴什么纹章? |
[32:27] | – A banner? – None, your… | – 打什么旗帜? – 没有, 陛… |
[32:30] | Hand. | 首相. |
[32:31] | The one who was leading them… | 领头的那个人… |
[32:33] | Taller by a foot than any man I’ve ever met, | 比我见过最高的人还高一尺, |
[32:37] | saw him cut the blacksmith in two, | 我亲眼见他把我们的铁匠砍成两半, |
[32:40] | saw him take the head off a horse | 还亲眼见他砍掉一匹马的头 |
[32:42] | with a single swing of his sword. | 只用他的剑挥了一下. |
[32:45] | That sounds like someone we know. | 听着象我们认识的某个人. |
[32:47] | The Mountain. | 魔山. |
[32:50] | You’re describing Ser Gregor Clegane. | 你说的是格雷果克里冈爵士. |
[32:53] | Why should Ser Gregor turn brigand? | 格雷果爵士怎么会成土匪? |
[32:56] | The man is an anointed knight. | 他是个受封的骑士. |
[32:58] | I’ve heard him called Tywin Lannister’s mad dog. | 我听说他被称为泰温兰尼斯特的疯狗. |
[33:01] | I’m sure you have as well. | 我相信你也听说过. |
[33:03] | Can you think of any reason | 您知道为什么 |
[33:05] | the Lannisters might possibly have | 兰尼斯特家的人 |
[33:07] | for being angry with your wife? | 对您夫人有这么大的火气吗? |
[33:09] | Maester Pycelle: If the Lannisters | 如果真是兰尼斯特家 |
[33:12] | were to order attacks on villages | 下令攻击 |
[33:14] | under the King’s protection, | 受国王保护的村庄, |
[33:16] | – it would be… – That would be almost as brazen | – 那将… – 那将等于是 |
[33:19] | as attacking the Hand of the King in the streets of the capital. | 公然在都城的大街上攻击国王之手. |
[33:22] | Well… | 嗯… |
[33:28] | I cannot give you back your homes | 我无法归还你们的家园 |
[33:31] | or restore your dead to life, | 更不能将死者复生, |
[33:33] | but perhaps I can give you justice | 但或许我能还你们一个公道 |
[33:35] | in the name of our King, Robert. | 以我们的国王劳勃之名. |
[33:38] | Lord Beric Dondarrion. | 贝里唐德利恩大人. |
[33:45] | You shall have the command. Assemble 100 men | 你立刻率领一百名士兵 |
[33:49] | – and ride to Ser Gregor’s keep. – As you command. | – 驰往格雷果爵士的城堡. – 遵命. |
[34:00] | In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, | 以拜拉席德家族的, |
[34:03] | the first of his name, | 劳勃一世, |
[34:03] | King of the Andals and the first men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms | 安达尔人与先民的国王, 七国统治者 |
[34:07] | and protector of the realm, | 暨全境守护者之名, |
[34:09] | I charge you to bring the King’s Justice | 我命令你实施国王的正义 |
[34:12] | to the false knight Gregor Clegane | 处置虚伪的骑士格雷果克里冈 |
[34:14] | and all those who shared in his crimes. | 以及所有与他合谋的共犯. |
[34:16] | I denounce him | 谴责其恶行 |
[34:18] | and attaint him. | 取消其权利. |
[34:20] | I strip him of all ranks and titles, | 褫夺其一切官阶及头衔, |
[34:23] | of all lands and holdings, | 一切封地及财产, |
[34:27] | – and sentence him to death. – My Lord… | – 并判处其死刑. – 大人… |
[34:31] | This… this is a drastic action. | 这… 这是一项重大的举措. |
[34:34] | It would be better to wait for King Robert’s return. | 最好先等劳勃国王回来. |
[34:36] | – Grand Maester Pycelle. – My Lord. | – 派席尔大学士. – 大人. |
[34:39] | Send a raven to Casterly Rock. | 送一只渡鸦去凯岩城. |
[34:41] | Inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court | 通知泰温兰尼斯特前来宫廷 |
[34:45] | to answer for the crimes of his bannermen. | 对其封臣的罪行作出解释. |
[34:47] | He will arrive within the fortnight or be branded an enemy of the crown | 他必须在两周内赶到, 否则将被视为王室的敌人 |
[34:51] | and a traitor to the realm. | 国家的叛徒. |
[35:08] | A bold move, My Lord, and admirable. | 真是英勇的举动, 大人, 令人赞赏. |
[35:11] | But is it wise to yank the lion’s tail? | 但是拉扯狮子尾巴是否明智呢? |
[35:13] | Tywin Lannister is the richest man in all the Seven Kingdoms. | 泰温兰尼斯特是七国上下最富有的人. |
[35:18] | Gold wins wars, not soldiers. | 战争是靠黄金而非士兵打赢的. |
[35:21] | Then how come Robert is King | 那为什么是劳勃成为国王 |
[35:23] | and not Tywin Lannister? | 而非泰温兰尼斯特呢? |
[35:58] | Hold! | 坚持住! |
[36:01] | – Attack attack! – Come on, Ser Vardis! | – 进攻, 进攻! – 快点, 瓦狄斯爵士! |
[36:04] | Attack! | 进攻! |
[36:10] | Stand and fight, coward! | 站住了打, 懦夫! |
[37:13] | Yes! | 是的! |
[37:18] | Enough, Ser Vardis! Finish him. | 够了, 瓦狄斯爵士! 快收拾他. |
[37:40] | What are you doing? Get up! | 你怎么了? 站起来! |
[37:43] | Get up, get up, get up! | 站起来, 站起来, 站起来! |
[37:48] | Raise your sword. Raise it! | 快举剑. 举剑! |
[37:53] | Get up, man! | 起来, 兄弟! |
[37:55] | – On your feet! – Get up! | – 快站起来! – 起来! |
[37:57] | Get up and fight, Ser Vardis! | 起来战斗, 瓦狄斯爵士! |
[38:13] | No! Have mercy! | 不! 饶他一命! |
[38:41] | Is it over? | 结束了? |
[38:47] | You don’t fight with honor! | 你的打法没有荣誉可言! |
[38:52] | No. | 没有. |
[38:57] | He did. | 他有荣誉. |
[39:12] | Can I make the little man fly now? | 现在我可以看那小坏蛋飞了吗? |
[39:14] | Not this little man. | 这个小坏蛋可不会飞. |
[39:16] | This little man is going home. | 这个小坏蛋要回家了. |
[39:20] | I believe you have something of mine. | 我想你拿了我的东西. |
[39:42] | A Lannister always pays his debts. | 兰尼斯特有债必还. |
[40:02] | You wear your hair like a real southern lady now. | 现在你的头发梳得真象一个南方淑女. |
[40:07] | Well, why shouldn’t I? We’re in the South. | 嗯, 为什么不呢? 我们现在是在南方呀. |
[40:10] | It’s important to remember where you come from. | 记得你来自哪里是很重要的. |
[40:13] | I’m not sure your mother would like these new styles. | 我不确定你母亲是否会喜欢这些新发型. |
[40:17] | My mother isn’t from the North. | 我母亲也不是来自北境. |
[40:21] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道这一点. |
[40:23] | Why do you care? | 你为什么关心这个? |
[40:24] | Do you even have hair under there? | 你自己有头发吗? |
[40:26] | Yes. I have hair. | 是的. 我有头发. |
[40:30] | I’ve never seen it. | 我从没看到过. |
[40:31] | Would you like to? | 你想看吗? |
[40:34] | No. | 不. |
[40:38] | Where are you from anyway? The North or the South? | 你是来自哪里呢? 南方还是北方? |
[40:42] | I come from a very small village in… | 我来自一个很小的村庄, 是在… |
[40:45] | Oh, wait. | 哦, 等等. |
[40:46] | I just realized I don’t care. | 我刚发现我不关心这个. |
[40:48] | – Sansa… – Septa. | – 珊莎… – 修女. |
[40:51] | Now you are being rude. | 现在你变粗鲁了. |
[41:00] | My prince. | 王子. |
[41:04] | My prince. | 王子. |
[41:06] | My Lady. | 小姐. |
[41:09] | I fear I have behaved monstrously | 我恐怕表现得有些粗暴 |
[41:12] | the past few weeks. | 在过去的几周里. |
[41:16] | With your permission? | 可以吗? |
[41:31] | It’s beautiful, | 它很漂亮, |
[41:34] | like the one your mother wears. | 很象你母亲戴的那个. |
[41:36] | You’ll be queen someday. | 有朝一日你将成为王后. |
[41:38] | It’s only fitting you should look the part. | 你必须打扮得象个王后. |
[41:45] | Will you forgive me for my rudeness? | 你能原谅我的粗鲁吗? |
[41:48] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么要原谅的. |
[41:52] | You’re My Lady. | 你是我亲爱的小姐. |
[41:55] | One day we’ll be married in the throne room. | 有朝一日我们会在朝堂上举行婚礼. |
[41:58] | Lords and ladies from all over the Seven Kingdoms will come, | 七国各地的领主和夫人们都会赶来, |
[42:02] | from the last hearth in the North | 从最北端城堡 |
[42:05] | to the Salt Shore in the South, | 到最南端的海滨, |
[42:08] | and you will be Queen over all of them. | 你将是他们最高贵的王后. |
[42:14] | I’ll never disrespect you again. | 我永远不会再对你无礼. |
[42:17] | I’ll never be cruel to you again. | 我也永远不会再对你粗暴. |
[42:20] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[42:24] | You’re My Lady now, | 你是我亲爱的小姐, |
[42:26] | from this day | 从今天开始 |
[42:30] | until my last day. | 直到我生命的最后一天. |
[42:55] | Stop. | 停下. |
[42:57] | – Stop! – Whoa. | – 停下! – 哦哇. |
[43:01] | – What are you doing? – Going to King’s Landing. | – 你在干什么? – 去君临. |
[43:03] | In a turnip cart? | 乘一辆运芜菁的车子? |
[43:05] | I’ll find a ship heading south in White Harbor. | 我会在白港找一条去南方的船. |
[43:09] | And you can afford that? | 你付得起船钱吗? |
[43:11] | Some of my friends are more generous than others. | 我的一些朋友比另一些慷慨. |
[43:14] | There’s a thousand girls like you in King’s Landing. | 君临有上千象你这样的姑娘. |
[43:17] | So I’ll have lots of company. | 那我会有很多同伴. |
[43:19] | Yes, you’ll be very popular… | 是的, 你会很受欢迎… |
[43:21] | Until some fat lord comes to visit | 直到哪一天某个肥胖的领主光临 |
[43:22] | with a big belly and a little prick | 肚子很大而那话儿很小 |
[43:24] | and he can’t get it up so he knocks all your teeth out. | 因为你伺候得他不满意, 把你打得满地找牙. |
[43:27] | And what will happen to me if I stay here? | 我留在这里会怎样? |
[43:30] | Will I become Lady Greyjoy, | 我会成为葛雷乔伊夫人吗, |
[43:32] | – mistress of the Iron Islands? – Don’t be a fool. | – 会成为铁群岛的女主人吗? – 别傻了. |
[43:35] | I hear Jaime Lannister attacked Lord Stark | 我听说詹姆兰尼斯特攻击了史塔克大人 |
[43:37] | in the streets of King’s Landing. | 就在君临城的大街上. |
[43:39] | Every man for a hundred miles will be marching off to war soon | 很快方圆百里的所有男人都将从军南下 |
[43:43] | and most of them will never come back. | 他们多数永远都不会再回来. |
[43:45] | There’s nothing left for me here. | 这儿没我什么事了. |
[43:48] | Let’s go, Stefon. | 我们走吧, 斯特芬. |
[43:50] | Giddyup. | 走喽. |
[43:52] | Let me see it one more time! | 让我再看一眼! |
[43:54] | See what? | 看什么? |
[44:08] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想念你的. |
[44:10] | I know. | 我知道. |
[44:25] | I’m sending you both back to Winterfell. | 我要送你们俩回临冬城. |
[44:27] | – What?! – Listen… | – 什么?! – 听我说… |
[44:29] | – What about Joffrey? – Are you dying because of your leg? | – 乔佛里的事怎么办? – 因为你的腿伤好不了吗? |
[44:32] | Is that why you’re sending us home? | 所以你要送我们回家? |
[44:33] | What? No. | 什么? 不是. |
[44:34] | Please, father. Please don’t. | 求你了, 父亲. 不要. |
[44:35] | You can’t. I’ve got my lessons with Syrio. | 不可以. 我要跟西利欧上课. |
[44:38] | I’m finally getting good. | 我一定会表现好的. |
[44:39] | This isn’t a punishment. | 这不是在惩罚你们. |
[44:42] | I want you back in Winterfell for your own safety. | 我让你们回临冬城是为你们的安全着想. |
[44:44] | Can we take Syrio back with us? | 我们可以带西利欧一起走吗? |
[44:46] | Who cares about your stupid dancing teacher? | 谁管你的笨舞蹈老师啊? |
[44:47] | I can’t go. | 我不能走. |
[44:49] | I’m supposed to marry Prince Joffrey. | 我是要嫁给乔佛里王子的. |
[44:50] | I love him and I’m meant to be his Queen | 我爱他, 我要做他的王后 |
[44:52] | – and have his babies. – Seven hells. | – 为他生孩子. – 七层地狱啊. |
[44:55] | When you’re old enough, | 等你再大点, |
[44:57] | I’ll make you a match with someone who’s worthy of you, | 我会给你找个配得上你的人, |
[44:59] | someone who’s brave and gentle and strong… | 既勇敢又温柔又强壮… |
[45:02] | I don’t want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him! | 我不要什么勇敢温柔又强壮的人. 我只要他! |
[45:05] | He’ll be the greatest King that ever was, a golden lion, | 他会成为最伟大的国王, 如同黄金雄狮, |
[45:08] | and I’ll give him sons with beautiful blond hair. | 我会为她生下拥有漂亮金发的儿女. |
[45:11] | The lion’sot s Sigil, idiot. | 他才不是狮子, 白痴. |
[45:14] | He’s a stag, like his father. | 他是鹿, 象他父亲一样. |
[45:16] | He is not. He’s nothing like that old drunk King. | 他才不是. 他一点也不象那个酒鬼国王. |
[45:22] | Go on, girls. Get your Septa and start packing your things. | 去吧, 孩子们. 让修女帮你们收拾东西. |
[45:25] | – Wait! – Come on. | – 等等! – 来吧. |
[45:26] | But it’s not fair! | 但这不公平! |
[46:02] | “Lord Orys Baratheon, black of hair.” | “欧瑞斯拜拉席恩, 黑发.” |
[46:07] | “Axel Baratheon, black of hair.” | “阿克谢尔拜拉席恩, 黑发.” |
[46:11] | “Lyonel Baratheon, black of hair.” | “莱昂内尔拜拉席恩, 黑发.” |
[46:15] | “Steffon Baratheon, black of hair.” | “斯蒂芬拜拉席恩, 黑发.” |
[46:24] | “Robert Baratheon, black of hair.” | “劳勃拜拉席恩, 黑发.” |
[46:28] | “Joffrey Baratheon… | “乔佛里拜拉席恩… |
[46:31] | Golden-haired.” | 金发.” |
[47:05] | Daenerys! | 丹妮莉丝! |
[47:09] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪儿? |
[47:11] | Stop him. | 拦住他. |
[47:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[47:14] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[47:19] | Where is she? I’m here for the feast. | 她在哪儿? 我来参加宴会. |
[47:23] | – The whore’s feast? – Come. | – 那烂女人的宴会? – 来. |
[47:25] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[47:27] | No one touches the Dragon! | 谁也不能触碰真龙! |
[47:30] | Khal rhae mhar! | (酸腿国王!) |
[47:32] | Me ifa! | (他来了!) |
[47:38] | Khal Drogo! | 卓戈卡奥! |
[47:40] | I’m here for the feast. | 我是来参加宴会的. |
[47:44] | Nevakhi vekha ha maan. | (你的位子在那儿.) |
[47:47] | Khal Drogo says there is a place for you. | 卓戈卡奥说你的座位在那里. |
[47:50] | Back there. | 那个地方. |
[47:54] | That is no place for a King. | 那不是给国王坐的地方. |
[47:56] | You are no King. | 你不是国王. |
[48:01] | Keep away from me! | 离我远点! |
[48:04] | Viserys, please. | 韦赛里斯, 求你了. |
[48:08] | There she is. | 原来她在这儿. |
[48:14] | Put the sword down. They’ll kill us all. | 把剑收起来. 这会把我们全害死的. |
[48:17] | They can’t kill us. | 他们奈何不了我们. |
[48:21] | They can’t shed blood in their sacred city. | 他们不能在他们的圣城里流血. |
[48:31] | But I can. | 但我能. |
[48:42] | I want what I came for. | 我只想要属于我的东西. |
[48:44] | I want the crown he promised me. | 我只想要他答应我的那顶王冠. |
[48:47] | He bought you. | 他买了你. |
[48:49] | But he never paid for you. | 但他从未付钱. |
[48:57] | Tell him I want what was bargained for or I’m taking you back. | 告诉他我要完成交易, 否则我就要收回你. |
[49:01] | He can keep the baby. | 他可以留下孩子. |
[49:04] | I’ll cut it out and leave it for him. | 我会把它割下来给他. |
[49:09] | (……) Anha vazhak maan rek me zala. | |
[49:14] | (……) Anha vazhak maan firikhnharen hoshora | |
[49:17] | (……) ma mahrazhi aqovi affin mori atihi mae! | |
[49:20] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[49:24] | He says yes. | 他说好的. |
[49:27] | You shall have a golden crown… | 你将拥有一顶黄金王冠… |
[49:31] | That men shall tremble to behold. | 任谁看了都会颤抖. |
[49:45] | That was all I wanted. | 我要的就只是这个. |
[49:50] | What-what was promised. | 他答应要给我的. |
[50:08] | Qora mae. | (抓住他.) |
[50:12] | No! | 不! |
[50:14] | No! You cannot touch me. | 不! 你们不准碰我. |
[50:16] | I am the Dragon. I am the Dragon! | 我是真龙. 我是真龙! |
[50:19] | I want my crown! Ahh! | 我要我的王冠! 啊! |
[50:22] | Ammeni haz jolin! | (拿锅来!) |
[50:34] | – Look away, Khaleesi. – No. | – 请你转过头, 卡丽熙. – 不. |
[50:43] | No, dany. | 不, 丹妮. |
[50:45] | Dany, tell them. | 丹妮, 告诉他们. |
[50:47] | Make them! | 告诉他们! |
[50:49] | Dany, make them… | 丹妮, 让他们… |
[50:54] | No, you can’t! | 不, 你不能! |
[50:56] | Just… please! | 只要… 求你了! |
[50:59] | Dany, please! | 丹妮, 求你了! |
[51:04] | A crown for a King. | 国王的王冠. |
[51:21] | Khaleesi? | 卡丽熙? |
[51:24] | He was no Dragon. | 他不是真龙. |
[51:27] | Fire cannot kill a Dragon. | 真龙不怕火. |