| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | = Game of Thrones 1×07 = You Win or You Die Original Air Date on May 29, 2011 | |
| [02:03] | “Summoned to court to answer for the crimes | “…前来宫廷对你的封臣 |
| [02:05] | of your bannerman Gregor Clegane, | ‘魔山’格雷果克里冈的罪行 |
| [02:07] | the Mountain”… | 作出解释. |
| [02:09] | Uh, “arrive within the fortnight | “必须在两周内赶到, |
| [02:11] | or be branded an enemy of the Crown.” | 否则将被视为王室的敌人.” |
| [02:14] | Poor Ned Stark… | 可怜的奈德史塔克… |
| [02:16] | Brave man, terrible judgment. | 勇敢但却缺乏判断力. |
| [02:24] | Attacking him was stupid. | 攻击他是愚蠢的行为. |
| [02:35] | Lannisters | 兰尼斯特家的人… |
| [02:37] | don’t act like fools. | 从来不干蠢事. |
| [02:45] | Are you gonna say something clever? | 你想来句聪明的反驳? |
| [02:49] | Go on, say something clever. | 说呀, 说点什么. |
| [02:54] | Catelyn Stark took my brother. | 凯特琳史塔克抓了我的兄弟. |
| [03:00] | Why is he still alive? | 为什么他还活着? |
| [03:02] | – Tyrion? – Ned Stark. | – 提利昂? – 奈德史塔克. |
| [03:05] | One of our men interfered, | 因为我的一个手下… |
| [03:07] | speared him through the leg before I could finish him. | 在我结果他之前从背后刺伤了他的腿. |
| [03:11] | Why is he still alive? | 为什么他还活着? |
| [03:15] | – It wouldn’t have been clean. – Clean. | – 别人会说我不光明正大. -光明正大. |
| [03:19] | You spend too much time worrying about | 你实在是太在意… |
| [03:22] | what other people think of you. | 别人对你的看法了. |
| [03:23] | I could care less what anyone thinks of me. | 我一点都不在意别人对我的看法. |
| [03:26] | That’s what you want people to think of you. | 那就是你所希望的别人对你的看法. |
| [03:29] | It’s the truth. | 那就是事实. |
| [03:31] | When you hear them whispering | 听到别人在背后 |
| [03:33] | “Kingslayer” behind your back– | 称你为弑君者的时候 |
| [03:34] | doesn’t it bother you? | 你会感到困扰吗? |
| [03:38] | Of course it bothers me. | 我当然会感到困扰. |
| [03:41] | The lion doesn’t concern himself | 狮子不必为 |
| [03:43] | with the opinions of the sheep. | 绵羊的看法而感到困扰. |
| [03:48] | I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity | 我真得感谢你的虚荣心… |
| [03:50] | got in the way of your recklessness. | 能够战胜你的鲁莽性格. |
| [03:55] | I’m giving you half of our forces– | 我要交给你我半数的兵力… |
| [03:57] | 30,000 men. | 共三万人. |
| [04:00] | You will bring them to Catelyn Stark’s girlhood home | 你要率领他们深入凯特琳史塔克的娘家. |
| [04:02] | and remind her that Lannisters | 提醒她记住: 兰尼斯特 |
| [04:05] | pay their debts. | 有债必还. |
| [04:07] | I didn’t realize you placed such a high value on my brother’s life. | 我不知道你会这么看重我兄弟的性命. |
| [04:11] | He’s a Lannister. | 他是兰尼斯特家的人. |
| [04:14] | He might be the lowest of the Lannisters, but he’s one of us. | 也许是最差劲的兰尼斯特, 但仍是我们的族人. |
| [04:17] | And every day that he remains a prisoner, | 他被关押的时间多一天. |
| [04:20] | the less our name commands respect. | 我们所拥有的声望就少一分. |
| [04:23] | So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of– | – 这么说狮子确实在意别人的看法… |
| [04:26] | No, it’s not an opinion. It’s a fact. | 这不是看法而是事实. |
| [04:30] | If another House can seize one of our own | 如果别的家族敢抓我们的族人. |
| [04:33] | and hold him captive with impunity, | 并且关押他, 而不遭到惩罚… |
| [04:36] | we are no longer a House to be feared. | 我们就不再会是能令人恐惧的家族了. |
| [04:42] | Your mother’s dead. | 你母亲已经去世. |
| [04:44] | Before long I’ll be dead. | 不久以后我也会死. |
| [04:47] | And you | 而你… |
| [04:49] | and your brother and your sister | 你弟弟, 你姐姐… |
| [04:51] | and all of her children. All of us dead; | 还有他们的所有儿女, 我们都会死, |
| [04:54] | all of us rotting in the ground. | 我们都会在地下腐烂. |
| [04:57] | It’s the family name that lives on. | 只有家族才会长存. |
| [05:00] | It’s all that lives on. | 那是唯一长存的东西. |
| [05:03] | Not your personal glory, not your honor, | 不是你的名声, 不是你的荣誉, |
| [05:06] | but family. | 而是家族. |
| [05:09] | Do you understand? | 你明白没有? |
| [05:13] | Hmm. | 嗯. |
| [05:22] | You’re blessed with abilities that few men possess. | 你幸运了习得了少人匹敌的武艺. |
| [05:25] | You are blessed to belong to the most powerful family in the kingdoms. | 你幸运地出生于王国中最强大的家族. |
| [05:30] | And you are still blessed with youth. | 你还幸运地正当年轻力壮. |
| [05:34] | And what have you done with these blessings, huh? | 而你用你的幸运做了些什么, 嗯? |
| [05:37] | You’ve served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings– | 你做了两个国王的光荣的侍卫… |
| [05:40] | one a madman, the other a drunk. | 一个是疯子, 另一个是酒鬼. |
| [05:49] | The future of our family will be determined in these next few months. | 我们家族未来的命运将在今后几周中决定. |
| [05:53] | We could establish a dynasty that will last a thousand years. | 我们可能开创一个延续千年的王朝… |
| [05:57] | Or we could collapse into nothing, as the Targaryens did. | 我们也可能象坦格利安家族那样被彻底毁灭. |
| [06:03] | I need you to become the man you were always meant to be. | 我需要你成为一个真正的男子汉. |
| [06:08] | Not next year. Not tomorrow. | 不是在明年, 不是在明天… |
| [06:11] | Now. | 而是现在. |
| [06:42] | You’re in pain. | 你伤得很重. |
| [06:50] | I’ve had worse, My Lady. | 我曾受过更重的伤, 陛下. |
| [06:52] | Perhaps it’s time to go home. | 也许你该回家了. |
| [06:56] | The South doesn’t seem to agree with you. | 南方看来不适合你. |
| [06:58] | I know the truth Jon Arryn died for. | 我已知道琼恩艾林死亡的真相. |
| [07:00] | Do you, Lord Stark? | 是吗, 史塔克大人? |
| [07:03] | Is that why you called me here, to pose me riddles? | 你就为这把我叫来? 跟我猜谜语? |
| [07:08] | Has he done this before? | 他以前打过你吗? |
| [07:12] | Jaime would have killed him. | 他敢的话詹姆早就会杀了他. |
| [07:14] | My brother is worth a thousand of your friend. | 我弟弟胜过你朋友一千倍. |
| [07:17] | Your brother… | 你弟弟… |
| [07:18] | Or your lover? | 还是你爱人? |
| [07:25] | The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for 300 years | 坦格利安家三百年来都是兄妹通婚… |
| [07:28] | to keep bloodlines pure. | 以保持血统纯正. |
| [07:30] | Jaime and I are more than brother and sister. | 詹姆和我不只是姐弟. |
| [07:32] | We shared a womb. | 我们共享同一子宫. |
| [07:34] | We came into this world together. We belong together. | 一起来到这个世界, 我们属于彼此. |
| [07:38] | My son saw you with him. | 我儿子看见了你和他在一起. |
| [07:47] | Do you love your children? | 你爱你的孩子吗? |
| [07:48] | – With all my heart. – No more than I love mine. | – 我全心全意地爱他们. – 我也是这么爱我的孩子. |
| [07:50] | – And they are all Jaime’s. – ( Laughs ) Thank the Gods. | – 他们都是詹姆的孩子. – 感谢诸神. |
| [07:54] | In the rare event that Robert leaves his whores | 劳勃偶尔会稍微远离那些烂婊子, |
| [07:56] | for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed, | 还能醉醺醺地爬上我的床, |
| [07:58] | I finish him off in other ways. | 我也有其他方法满足他 |
| [07:59] | – In the morning, he doesn’t remember. – You’ve always hated him. | – 隔天早上他会忘得一干二净. – 你一直在恨他. |
| [08:02] | Hated him? I worshipped him. | 恨他? 我曾对他无限崇拜. |
| [08:05] | Every girl in the Seven Kingdoms dreamed of him, | 他曾是每个南方女孩的梦中情人, |
| [08:08] | but he was mine by oath. | 而最终拥有他的是我. |
| [08:10] | And when I finally saw him | 那天我看着他向我走来. |
| [08:12] | on our wedding day in the Sept of Baelor, | 那天我们在贝勒圣堂举行婚礼, |
| [08:14] | lean and fierce and black-bearded, | 高大威猛, 黑色髭须, |
| [08:16] | it was the happiest moment of my life. | 那是我一生最幸福的时刻. |
| [08:20] | Then that night he crawled on top of me, stinking of wine | 而当晚他压在我身上, 浑身酒臭 |
| [08:22] | and did what he did– what little he could do– | 动作笨拙地做着那个事情的时候… |
| [08:27] | and whispered in my ear, “Lyanna.” | 他竟在我耳旁呼唤着 “莱安娜”. |
| [08:32] | Your sister was a corpse and I was a living girl | 你妹妹已是一具死尸, 我是个活生生的姑娘 |
| [08:34] | and he loved her more than me. | 而他还是爱她胜过爱我. |
| [08:39] | When the King returns from his hunt, I’ll tell him the truth. | 等国王打猎归来, 我会告诉他真相. |
| [08:42] | You must be gone by then– you and your children. | 在那之前你必须走… 你和你的孩子们. |
| [08:45] | I will not have their blood on my hands. | 我不愿让你们的血沾到我手上. |
| [08:48] | Go as far away as you can, | 能走多远就走多远. |
| [08:50] | with as many men as you can. | 能带多少人就带多少人. |
| [08:53] | Because wherever you go, | 因为无论你去哪里… |
| [08:55] | Robert’s wrath will follow you. | 劳勃的怒火都会尾随而至. |
| [08:57] | And what of my wrath, Lord Stark? | 那我的怒火又怎么办, 史塔克大人? |
| [09:00] | You should have taken the realm for yourself. | 你本可以为自己夺取天下. |
| [09:03] | Jaime told me about the day King’s Landing fell. | 詹姆跟我说过, 君临城陷那天. |
| [09:06] | He was sitting in the Iron Throne and you made him give it up. | 他坐在铁王座上, 你要他站起身来. |
| [09:08] | All you needed to do was climb the steps yourself. | 你只需再上前一步便大功告成. |
| [09:11] | Such a sad mistake. | 多么可悲的错误. |
| [09:14] | I’ve made many mistakes in my life, | 我这辈子犯过许多错误, |
| [09:16] | but that wasn’t one of them. | 然而这却不是其中之一. |
| [09:19] | Oh, but it was. | 噢, 这当然是. |
| [09:22] | When you play the Game of Thrones, you win | 在权力的游戏中, 你不当赢家, |
| [09:24] | or you die. | 就只有死路一条. |
| [09:27] | There is no middle ground. | 没有中间地带. |
| [09:35] | Come here. | 来吧. |
| [10:02] | Oh yes, oh. | 哦, 好棒… |
| [10:06] | Oh yes yes yes. | 好棒, 好棒… |
| [10:16] | No no no no! | 不行, 不行, 不行, 不行. |
| [10:20] | Is that what they teach you up in the North? | 你在北方就只学会这么点吗? |
| [10:24] | And you– wherever you’re from, | 还有你, 不管你是哪里人. |
| [10:28] | do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? | 你知道你叫得有多滑稽吗? |
| [10:32] | Either of you understand a thing that I’m saying? | 你们俩听明白我说的话了吗? |
| [10:35] | Yes, My Lord. | 明白, 大人. |
| [10:38] | Let’s start over, shall we? | 你们重来一遍. 怎么样? |
| [10:42] | You be the man | 你扮男人, |
| [10:44] | and you be the woman. | 你扮女人. |
| [10:51] | Well, go ahead. | 开始吧. |
| [10:55] | Slowly. | 慢慢来. |
| [11:05] | You’re not fooling them. They just paid you. | 你们不能对客人装腔作势, 他们刚付过钱, |
| [11:08] | They know what you are. | 他们知道你们是什么人. |
| [11:11] | They know it’s all just an act. | 他们知道这一切都只是逢场作戏 |
| [11:13] | Your job is to make them forget what they know. | 你们要做的是令他们忘记这一点. |
| [11:16] | That takes time. | 而这需要时间. |
| [11:18] | You need to… | 你必须… |
| [11:21] | Ease into it. | 慢慢进入状态. |
| [11:25] | Go ahead. | 继续吧. |
| [11:28] | Ease into it. | 慢慢进入状态. |
| [11:39] | He’s winning you over in spite of yourself. | 是他令你兴奋起来, 而不是你自己在假装. |
| [11:42] | You’re starting to like this. | 你开始喜欢这样的感觉. |
| [11:45] | He wants to believe you. | 他也开始相信你. |
| [11:48] | He’s enjoyed his cock since he was old enough to play with it. | 他自青春期以来总能用他的命根子感受乐趣 |
| [11:50] | Why shouldn’t you? He knows he’s better than other men. | 难道你不能感受到? 他相信自己比其他男人强. |
| [11:54] | He’s always known it deep down inside. Now he has proof. | 他在内心深处相信这一点, 而现在他有了证明. |
| [11:58] | He’s so good, | 他真的很棒… |
| [12:01] | he’s reaching something deep inside of you that | 他深入到你体内… |
| [12:03] | no one even knew was there, | 一处从来无人知晓的地方. |
| [12:05] | overcoming your very nature. | 征服了你的灵魂… |
| [12:10] | Why don’t you join us, My Lord? | 你怎么不和我们一起玩, 大人? |
| [12:14] | I’m saving myself for another. | 我要为另一个女人洁身自好. |
| [12:16] | What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. | 她不知道怎么可能因此受伤害? |
| [12:19] | A stupid saying. | 愚蠢的说法… |
| [12:21] | What we don’t know is usually what gets us killed. | 我们往往会因我们不知道的事情而被害死. |
| [12:24] | She must be very beautiful. | 她一定非常美. |
| [12:28] | No, not really. Impeccable bloodlines though. | 不, 并不非常美. 但拥有无可挑剔的高贵血统. |
| [12:32] | I do believe My Lord’s in love. | 我相信大人一定坠入爱河了. |
| [12:34] | For many years. Most of my life really. | 已经很多年了. 我的大半辈子. |
| [12:37] | Play with her ass. | 现在改从她后面上. |
| [12:38] | And she loved me too. | 她也曾爱过我. |
| [12:41] | I was her little confidant, | 我和她青梅竹马, |
| [12:43] | her plaything. | 是她的小玩伴. |
| [12:46] | She could tell me anything, anything at all. | 她有什么心事都跟我说, 无话不谈. |
| [12:48] | She told me about all the horses that she liked, | 她告诉我她喜欢的马儿, |
| [12:52] | the castle she wanted to live in and the man | 他希望在哪座城堡生活, 以及… |
| [12:55] | that she wanted to marry. | 她想要嫁给哪个男人. |
| [12:57] | A northerner with a jaw like an anvil. | 一个北境人, 生着如铁砧般坚毅的下巴. |
| [13:03] | So I challenged him to a duel. | 为此我向他提出决斗. |
| [13:04] | I mean, why not? I’d read all the stories. | 为什么不呢? 我读过无数的传奇故事. |
| [13:07] | The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories. | 故事里弱小的主角总能战胜强大的恶棍. |
| [13:11] | In the end, she wouldn’t even let him kill me. | 然而最终是她恳求他不要杀死我. |
| [13:15] | “He’s just a boy,” she said. | “他只是个孩子”, 她说. |
| [13:18] | “Please don’t hurt him.” | “请不要伤害她.” |
| [13:21] | So he gave me a nice little scar to remember him by | 于是我获得了一个可爱的伤疤作为纪念, |
| [13:24] | – and off they went. – Is she still married to him? | – 他们就这么走了 – 那么她嫁给他了吗? |
| [13:27] | Oh no. | 哦, 没有. |
| [13:28] | He got himself killed before the wedding… | 他没来得及举行婚礼就丢掉了性命… |
| [13:32] | ..And she ended up with his brother, | …最终她嫁给了他弟弟, |
| [13:34] | an even more impressive specimen. | 一个更有魅力的人. |
| [13:36] | She loves him, I’m afraid. | 我得承认她深爱着他. |
| [13:38] | And why wouldn’t she? I mean, who could compare to him? | 我是说, 为什么不呢? 谁能与他相提并论? |
| [13:42] | He’s just so… | 他实在是… |
| [13:51] | Good. | 很出色. |
| [13:55] | Do you know what I learned, losing that duel? | 你知道我从那场输掉的决斗中得到什么教训吗? |
| [13:58] | I learned that I’ll never win, | 我知道了我永远也不会赢. |
| [14:00] | not that way. That’s their game, | 如果我永远学着他们的样子玩游戏. |
| [14:03] | their rules. | 遵守他们的规则. |
| [14:06] | I’m not going to fight them. | 我不会再与他们公开交手. |
| [14:08] | I’m going to fuck them. That’s what I know. | 我将对他们暗施手段, 那才是我熟悉的方式. |
| [14:11] | That’s what I am. | 那才是属于我的方式. |
| [14:14] | And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want. | 只有认清自己是什么样的人才能获得想要的东西. |
| [14:18] | And what do you want? | 你想要的是什么? |
| [14:20] | Oh, everything, my dear. | 哦, 一切, 亲爱的. |
| [14:23] | Everything there is. | 所有的一切. |
| [14:28] | Now wash yourselves. Both of you are working tonight. | 现在去洗澡吧, 你们俩今晚就开工. |
| [14:38] | Hmm. | 嗯. |
| [15:03] | You’re a very lucky girl. Do you know that? | 你非常幸运, 知道么? |
| [15:08] | Where I come from, we don’t show mercy to criminals. | 我们那边的人绝不会对罪犯表现仁慈. |
| [15:12] | Where I come from, if someone like you attacked a little lord? | 在我们那边, 如果你这样的人胆敢袭击领主. |
| [15:15] | At low tide we’d lay you on your back on the beach, | 你会被扔到海滩… |
| [15:19] | your hands and feet chained to four stakes. | 手脚绑在四根桩子上… |
| [15:22] | The sea would come in closer and closer. | 海水一波波涌来. |
| [15:25] | You’d see death creeping toward you a few inches at a time. | 你会眼看着死神一寸寸地向你逼近. |
| [15:31] | Where is it you come from? | 你是哪里人? |
| [15:33] | The Iron Islands. | 铁群岛. |
| [15:34] | They far away? | 离这里很远吗? |
| [15:36] | You’ve never heard of the Iron Islands? | 你从没听说过铁群岛? |
| [15:38] | Trust me, you’ve never heard where I’m from neither. | 听我说, 你也从没听说过我的家乡. |
| [15:43] | “Trust me, My Lord.” | 你得说: “听我说, 大人.” |
| [15:48] | You’re not living in the wilderness anymore. | 现在你已经不再是生活在荒野里了. |
| [15:51] | In civilized lands, you refer to your betters | 在文明国度里, 你要用… |
| [15:53] | by their proper titles. | 正确的头衔来称呼上等人. |
| [15:55] | – And what’s that? – Lord. | – 那怎么称呼你? – 领主大人. |
| [15:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [16:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [16:03] | What do you mean why? | 为什么你要问 “为什么”? |
| [16:05] | My father is Balon Greyjoy, Lord of the Iron Islands. | 我父亲巴隆葛雷乔伊是铁群岛的领主. |
| [16:08] | What’s that got to do with you? | 那和你有什么关系? |
| [16:11] | If your father’s lord, | 你父亲是领主, |
| [16:13] | how can you be lord too? | 那你又怎么也是领主? |
| [16:15] | I will be lord after my father– | 我父亲去世后我将成为领主. |
| [16:18] | so you’re not lord now? | 那你现在还不是领主. |
| [16:20] | No, you– | 不, 你… |
| [16:23] | You having a go at me? Is that it? | 你看不起我? 是这意思吗? |
| [16:26] | I just don’t understand how you Southerners do things. | 我只是不明白你们南方人的规矩. |
| [16:29] | – I’m not a Southerner. – You’re from South of the wall. | – 我可不是南方人. – 你来自长城以南. |
| [16:33] | That makes you a Southerner to me. | 对我来说你就是南方人. |
| [16:38] | You’re an impudent little wench, aren’t you? | 你真是个放肆无礼的小妞, 是吧? |
| [16:42] | Couldn’t say, My Lord. | 我说不好, 大人. |
| [16:44] | Don’t know what “impunent” means. | 我不明白放肆无礼是什么意思. |
| [16:46] | Impudent. It means rude, | 放肆无礼. 就是粗鲁. |
| [16:49] | disrespectful. | 不尊敬上等人. |
| [16:55] | Do you want to lose that chain? | 你想要我松开那条链子吗? |
| [16:59] | Theon Greyjoy! | 乔恩葛雷乔伊! |
| [17:02] | The lady is our guest. | 这位女士是我们的客人. |
| [17:04] | I thought she was our prisoner. | 我以为她是我们的囚犯. |
| [17:06] | Are the two mutually exclusive in your experience? | 对你来说这两者是全然对立的吗? |
| [17:20] | Chances are I won’t be nearby the next time that happens. | 我不在附近时也许还会有人来骚扰你. |
| [17:24] | I’m used to worse than him. | 我见识过比他更恶的人. |
| [17:27] | I’m used to men who could chew that boy up | 我见识过能把那小子生吃掉的男人. |
| [17:29] | and pick their teeth with his bones. | 吃完了还能用他的骨头来剔牙. |
| [17:37] | Why did you come here? | 你为何会来这里? |
| [17:40] | Didn’t mean to come here. | 我本不想来这里. |
| [17:42] | Meant to get much further South than this. | 我们本想继续往南. |
| [17:45] | As far South as South goes, | 越往南越好. |
| [17:48] | before the long night comes. | 在长夜降临之前. |
| [17:50] | Why? What are you afraid of? | 为什么? 你们在害怕什么? |
| [17:54] | There’s things that sleep in the day | 就是那些… |
| [17:57] | – and hunt at night. – Owls and Shadowcats and– | – 昼伏夜出的东西. – 猫头鹰和影子山猫… |
| [18:00] | I’m not talking about Owls and Shadowcats. | 我不是指猫头鹰和影子山猫. |
| [18:07] | The “things” you speak of– | 你所说的东西… |
| [18:10] | they’ve been gone for thousands of years. | 在千年之前就已经绝迹. |
| [18:13] | They wasn’t gone, old man. | 没有绝迹, 老头. |
| [18:16] | They was sleeping. | 它们只是在沉睡. |
| [18:19] | And they ain’t sleeping no more. | 而现在它们开始苏醒了. |
| [18:30] | Samwell: I miss girls. | 我想女孩子了. |
| [18:33] | Not even talking to them. I never talked to them. | 不是想和她们说话, 我从没和她们说过话. |
| [18:38] | Just looking at them, | 只是想看看她们. |
| [18:39] | hearing them giggle. | 听听她们的笑声. |
| [18:47] | Don’t you miss girls? | 你不想女孩子吗? |
| [18:53] | Riders. | 骑兵! |
| [18:56] | The horn. We have to blow the horn. | 号角. 我们得吹响号角. |
| [19:00] | Why is he alone? | 他怎么独自一人? |
| [19:04] | One blast for a Ranger returning, | 一声代表游骑兵返回 |
| [19:06] | two for Wildlings, | 两声代表野人来袭 |
| [19:07] | – three for– – there’s no rider. | – 三声… – 没有骑手. |
| [19:44] | That’s my Uncle Benjen’s horse. | 那是我班扬叔叔的坐骑. |
| [19:55] | Where’s my Uncle? | 我叔叔在哪儿? |
| [20:00] | Ned! | 奈德! |
| [20:04] | It’s Robert. We were hunting– | 劳勃他… 我们在打猎… |
| [20:06] | a boar– | 一只野猪… |
| [20:15] | Robert: I should have spent more time with you, | 我本该多花些时间在你身上. |
| [20:18] | shown you how to be a man. | 教你如何做一个男子汉. |
| [20:24] | I was never meant to be a father. | 我从未下决心做一个好父亲. |
| [20:47] | Go on. | 走吧… |
| [20:50] | You don’t want to see this. | 你不会想看这种情形的. |
| [21:06] | My fault. | 是我的错… |
| [21:08] | Too much wine, missed my thrust. | 喝了太多的酒, 结果没刺中. |
| [21:21] | It stinks. | 臭死了. |
| [21:24] | It stinks like death. | 这就是死亡的臭气. |
| [21:27] | Don’t think I can’t smell it. | 别以为我闻不出来. |
| [21:32] | I paid the bastard back, Ned. | 不过我也没让那野种好过, 奈德. |
| [21:35] | I drove my knife right through his brain. | 我一刀捅穿了它的脑袋 |
| [21:38] | You ask them if I didn’t. Ask them! | 你问问他们是不是这样. 问哪! |
| [21:42] | I want the funeral feast to be the biggest | 我的葬礼宴会必须是… |
| [21:45] | the Kingdoms ever saw. | 七国历史上最盛大的. |
| [21:48] | And I want everyone to taste the boar that got me. | 我要让大家都尝尝那头害死我的野猪的肉 |
| [21:55] | Now leave us, the lot of you. I need to talk to Ned. | 其他人都退下吧, 我要跟奈德单独谈谈. |
| [22:00] | – Robert, my sweet– – Out, all of you! | – 劳勃, 亲爱的… – 出去! 全都出去! |
| [22:22] | You damned fool. | 你这天杀的傻瓜. |
| [22:24] | Paper and ink on the table, | 桌上有纸和笔. |
| [22:27] | write down what I say. | 把我说的写下来. |
| [22:36] | “In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, | “以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世之名…” |
| [22:41] | first of–” you know how it goes. | 你知道是哪些头衔. |
| [22:43] | Fill in the damn titles. | 把那些鬼头衔都放进去. |
| [22:46] | “I hereby command | “我在此任命… |
| [22:49] | Eddard of House Stark–“ | 史塔克家族的艾德…” |
| [22:51] | titles, titles– | 头衔…头衔… |
| [22:54] | “to serve as Lord Regent and Protector of the Realm | “为摄政王及全境守护者, |
| [22:58] | upon my death, | 在我死后… |
| [23:00] | to rule in my stead | 代我统理国事… |
| [23:03] | until my son Joffrey comes of age.” | 直至我的儿子乔佛里成年.” |
| [23:24] | Give it over. | 把它拿过来. |
| [23:41] | Give it to the council | 到时你把它交给御前会议… |
| [23:43] | after I’m dead. | 在我死后. |
| [23:46] | At least they’ll say I did this right, | 人们会说我至少做对了一件事, |
| [23:48] | this one thing. | 就是这最后一件. |
| [23:51] | You’ll rule now. | 这国家就交给你了. |
| [23:53] | You’ll hate it worse than I did, | 你会比我更讨厌治理. |
| [23:57] | but you’ll do it well. | 但你会做得很好. |
| [24:03] | The girl– | 那女孩… |
| [24:05] | Daenerys. | 丹妮莉丝. |
| [24:08] | You were right. Varys, Littlefinger, | 你是对的. 瓦里斯, 小指头, |
| [24:12] | my brother… Worthless. | 我弟弟… 都是废物… |
| [24:15] | No one to tell me “no” but you. | 没人敢对我说不, 只有你. |
| [24:19] | Only you. | 只有你. |
| [24:25] | Let her live. | 让她活下去吧 |
| [24:28] | Stop it, if it’s not too late. | 如果还来得及中止行动. |
| [24:31] | I will. | 遵命. |
| [24:32] | And my son… | 我的儿子… |
| [24:35] | Help him, Ned. | 帮帮他, 奈德. |
| [24:39] | Make him better than me. | 让他变成比我更好的人. |
| [24:42] | I’ll… | 我会的… |
| [24:44] | I’ll do everything I can to honor your memory. | 我会尽我的能力不辱没你的英名. |
| [24:47] | My memory. | 我的英名? |
| [24:52] | King Robert Baratheon, | 劳勃拜拉席恩国王… |
| [24:56] | murdered by a pig. | 被一只猪所杀. |
| [25:02] | Give me something for the pain and let me die. | 现在给我止痛的东西, 让我去死罢. |
| [25:20] | Give him milk of the poppy. | 给他喝罂粟花奶. |
| [25:30] | He was reeling from the wine. | 当时他醉得厉害. |
| [25:34] | He commanded us | 但他还是命令我们 |
| [25:36] | to step aside, but… | 站到一边, 然而… |
| [25:39] | I failed him. | 我辜负了他. |
| [25:43] | No man could have protected him from himself. | 没人能阻止他伤害自己. |
| [25:48] | I wonder, Ser Barristan, | 巴利斯坦爵士, 我想知道 |
| [25:50] | who gave the king this wine? | 这酒是谁拿给国王的? |
| [25:54] | His squire, from the king’s own skin. | 他的侍从. 拿着国王的酒袋. |
| [25:57] | His squire? The Lannister boy? | 他的侍从? 兰尼斯特家的孩子? |
| [25:59] | Such a dutiful boy to make sure his Grace | 真是个忠于职守的好孩子, 陛下他… |
| [26:03] | did not lack refreshment. | 永远都不愁没得喝哟. |
| [26:05] | I do hope the poor lad does not blame himself. | 我真希望这好孩子不会因此而自责. |
| [26:17] | His Grace has had a change of heart | 陛下已经回心转意… |
| [26:18] | concerning Daenerys Targaryen. | 关于丹妮莉丝坦格利安的事. |
| [26:23] | Whatever arrangements you made, | 无论你安排了什么… |
| [26:26] | unmake them. At once. | 请立刻收回成命. |
| [26:29] | I’m afraid | 恐怕… |
| [26:31] | those birds have flown. | 鸟儿们已经飞上了天. |
| [26:33] | The girl is likely dead already. | 那位卡丽熙可能已经死了. |
| [26:45] | ( Speaking Dothraki ) | (骑着世界的骏马不需要铁椅子) |
| [27:29] | …Throne. | …王座. |
| [27:32] | Throne. | 王座. |
| [28:16] | Can’t you help me make him understand? | 你能帮助我劝劝他吗? |
| [28:18] | The Dothraki do things in their own time, for their own reasons. | 多斯拉克人行事自有其步调和理由 |
| [28:21] | Have patience, Khaleesi. We will go home, I promise you. | 卡丽熙, 请保持耐心. 我们会回家的, 我向你保证. |
| [28:25] | My brother was a fool, I know, | 我知道我哥哥很愚蠢… |
| [28:27] | but he was the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms. | 可毕竟是七国的合法继承人. |
| [28:31] | Have I said something funny, Ser? | 我这么说很可笑吗, 爵士? |
| [28:33] | Forgive me, Khaleesi, but your ancestor Aegon the Conqueror | 请原谅, 卡丽熙, 但你的祖先征服者伊耿, |
| [28:36] | didn’t seize six of the kingdoms because they were his right. | 他取得七国中的六个, 开创了龙之王朝. |
| [28:39] | He had no right to them. He seized them because he could. | 并非因为他有继承权, 而是因为他有力量. |
| [28:42] | And because he had dragons. | 因为他有三条龙. |
| [28:43] | Ah well, having a few dragons makes things easier. | 有几条龙确实会容易一点. |
| [28:48] | – You don’t believe it. – Have you ever seen a dragon, Khaleesi? | – 你不相信? – 你见过龙吗, 卡丽熙? |
| [28:51] | I believe what my eyes and ears report. | 我只相信我的眼睛和耳朵. |
| [28:54] | As for the rest… It was 300 years ago. | 至于其它, 那是三百年前的事, |
| [28:57] | Who knows what really happened? | 谁知道真相是什么? |
| [28:59] | Now if you’ll pardon me, I’ll seek out the merchant Captain, | 请原谅, 现在我要去找商队统领. |
| [29:01] | see if he has any letters for me. | 看看他有没有捎信给我. |
| [29:03] | – I’ll come with you. – No no, don’t trouble yourself. | – 我和你一起去. – 不不, 不必麻烦你了. |
| [29:05] | Enjoy the market. I’ll rejoin you soon enough. | 在市集里好好逛逛吧. 我很快就回来. |
| [29:17] | Psst, Jorah the Andal. | 安达尔人乔拉. |
| [29:22] | The spider sends his greetings | 蜘蛛向你传达他的问候 |
| [29:24] | and his congratulations. | 和他的祝贺. |
| [29:28] | A royal pardon– you can go home now. | 你的王室赦免令, 现在你可以回家了. |
| [30:12] | My son already has his name, but I’ll try your summerwine. | 我儿子已经有名字了, 不过我还是尝尝你的夏日红吧. |
| [30:15] | Just a taste. | 一口就好. |
| [30:16] | My Lady, you are from Westeros. | 夫人, 你来自维斯特洛? |
| [30:19] | You have the honor of addressing Daenerys of the House Targaryen, | 你有幸见到的是坦格利安家族的丹妮莉斯, |
| [30:23] | Khaleesi of the riding men and princess of the Seven Kingdoms. | 马上民族的卡丽熙, 七大王国的公主. |
| [30:28] | – Princess. – Rise. | – 公主殿下. – 起来吧. |
| [30:30] | I’d still like to taste that wine. | 我还想尝尝你的夏日红呢. |
| [30:32] | That? Dornish swill. | 那个? 多恩的烂货 |
| [30:35] | Not worthy of a princess. | 配不上公主您的. |
| [30:38] | I have a dry red from the Arbor– | 我有一种产自青亭岛的干红. |
| [30:40] | nectar of the Gods. | 简直是给诸神饮用的仙酿. |
| [30:42] | Let me give you a cask. Uh– a gift. | 让我给你拿一桶, 就算是礼物! |
| [30:45] | You honor me, Ser. | 你太客气了, 先生. |
| [30:47] | The honor– the honor is all mine. | 这是我的荣幸. |
| [30:49] | Huh-uh, huh-uh. | 喂, 喂. |
| [30:54] | There are many in your homeland that pray for your return, princess. | 你要知道你故国的无数百姓都在祈祷公主您的归来. |
| [30:58] | I hope to repay your kindness someday. | 我希望有一天能报答你的好意. |
| [31:00] | – Rakharo. – Huh. | 拉卡洛, 放下酒桶 |
| [31:05] | – Is something wrong? – I have a thirst. | – 怎么了. – 我有点渴了. |
| [31:08] | Open it. | 打开它. |
| [31:10] | The wine is for the Khaleesi. It’s not for the likes of you. | 这酒送给卡丽熙, 不是给你这种人喝的. |
| [31:12] | Open it. | 打开它. |
| [31:25] | Pour. | 倒酒. |
| [31:27] | It would be a crime to drink a wine this rich | 这么好的酒如果打开就喝, |
| [31:29] | without at least giving it time to breathe. | 不让它先透透气, 简直就是滔天大罪啊. |
| [31:31] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做. |
| [31:33] | As the princess commands. | 谨遵公主殿下吩咐. |
| [31:47] | Sweet, isn’t it? | 很香吧? |
| [31:49] | Can you smell the fruit, Ser? | 你可闻出了葡萄的香气, 爵士? |
| [31:53] | Taste it, My Lord. | 尝一尝吧, 大人. |
| [31:55] | Tell me that that is not the finest wine | 然后告诉我这是不是… |
| [31:57] | that has ever touched your tongue. | 你喝过的最好的酒. |
| [32:02] | You first. | 你先喝. |
| [32:06] | Me? | 我? |
| [32:08] | I’m afraid I am not worthy of the vintage. | 恐怕我不配喝这么好的酒. |
| [32:10] | Besides, it is a poor wine merchant who would | 何况哪有酒贩子… |
| [32:12] | drink up his own wares. | 喝自己的酒的道理呢 |
| [32:13] | You will drink. | 叫你喝你就喝. |
| [32:32] | – Khaleesi! – Stop him! | – 卡丽熙! – 拦住他! |
| [32:47] | Come. | 快走. |
| [32:56] | You came to us as outlaws, | 你们来时或许是违法乱纪之徒… |
| [32:59] | poachers, rapers, | 盗猎者, 强奸犯… |
| [33:02] | killers, thieves. | 杀人犯, 窃贼… |
| [33:05] | You came alone, in chains, | 你们来时或许是孑然一身, 身负枷锁… |
| [33:08] | without friends | 既无朋友, |
| [33:10] | nor honor. | 更无荣誉. |
| [33:12] | You came to us rich and you came to us poor. | 你们来时或许是富家公子, 或许是赤贫乞儿. |
| [33:17] | ( Thunder rumbles ) | 你们有些来自豪门望族… |
| [33:20] | others only bastard names or no names at all. | 或仅有私生子之名, 甚至没有姓名. |
| [33:24] | It does not matter. | 但这些都不重要. |
| [33:26] | All that is in the past. | 这些全都成为过往. |
| [33:29] | Here, | 在这里… |
| [33:32] | on the wall, | 在长城上. |
| [33:33] | are all one house. | 我们都是一家人. |
| [33:38] | – Tonight… – You’re allowed to look happy. | – 今晚… – 你可以开心一点了. |
| [33:41] | You’re going to be a Ranger. | 你很快就将成为一名游骑兵. |
| [33:44] | Isn’t that what you always wanted? | 你不是一直想成为一名游骑兵吗? |
| [33:48] | I want to find my Uncle. | 我想找到我叔叔. |
| [33:50] | I know he’s alive out there. | 我知道他还活着. |
| [33:53] | I know he is. | 我敢肯定. |
| [33:56] | I wish I could help you, but I’m no Ranger. | 我很想帮你忙, 可惜我当不了游骑兵. |
| [33:59] | It’s the steward’s life for me. | 我就是个当事务员的命. |
| [34:03] | There’s honor in being a steward. | 当事务员也很光荣的. |
| [34:05] | Not much, really. | 我觉得不太光荣, 真的. |
| [34:07] | But there’s food. | 不过不愁没吃的. |
| [34:12] | Here you begin anew. | 你们将获得新生. |
| [34:23] | A man of The Night’s Watch… | 守夜人军团的汉子… |
| [34:28] | Lives his life for the realm. | 毕生为国家效命. |
| [34:33] | Not for a king, | 非为国王 |
| [34:35] | or a lord, or the honor of this house | 非为领主, 非为一个家族 |
| [34:38] | or that house; | 或另一个家族的荣辱. |
| [34:40] | not for gold nor glory | 非为财富, 声名… |
| [34:43] | nor a woman’s love; | 非为男女情爱. |
| [34:45] | but for the realm | 一切只为国家. |
| [34:47] | and all the people in it. | 及其所有的国民. |
| [34:50] | You’ve all learned the words of the vow. | 你们已经听过了誓言的内容 |
| [34:54] | Think carefully before you say them. | 在宣誓前请仔细考虑. |
| [34:57] | The penalty for desertion | 背誓的惩罚… |
| [35:01] | is death. | 将是死刑. |
| [35:08] | You can take your vows here | 你们可以就在这里宣誓… |
| [35:10] | tonight at sunset. | 在今天的傍晚时分… |
| [35:14] | Do any of you still keep the old Gods? | 你们之中还有谁是信仰旧神的? |
| [35:19] | I do, My Lord. | 我是, 大人. |
| [35:21] | You’ll want to take your vow before a heart tree as your Uncle did. | 你或许希望跟你叔叔一样, 在心树之下宣誓? |
| [35:24] | Yes, My Lord. | 是的, 大人. |
| [35:25] | You’ll find a Weirwood a mile North of the Wall. | 在长城以北一里远的地方有片鱼梁木… |
| [35:28] | And your old Gods too, maybe. | 或许那里会有你所信仰的旧神. |
| [35:32] | My Lord, might I go as well? | 大人, 我能一起去吗? |
| [35:35] | Does house Tarly keep the old Gods? | 塔利家族也还信仰旧神吗? |
| [35:37] | No, My Lord. | 不, 大人. |
| [35:40] | I was named in the light of the Seven, | 我是在七神的荣光照耀下命名的… |
| [35:42] | as my father was and his father before him. | 我的父亲和祖父都是如此. |
| [35:45] | Why would you forsake the Gods of your father and your house? | 那你为何要放弃你父亲和你家族信仰的神灵呢? |
| [35:51] | The Night’s Watch is my house now. | 现在我以守夜人军团为家. |
| [35:53] | The Seven have never answered my prayers. | 七神从未回应过我的祈祷, |
| [35:56] | Perhaps the old Gods will. | 或许旧神会呢. |
| [36:01] | As you wish, lad. | 那就这样, 小伙子. |
| [36:02] | You’ve all been assigned an order, | 你们将被分配到不同的岗位… |
| [36:06] | according to our needs | 分配的依据是我们的需要… |
| [36:09] | and your strengths. | 和你们各自的特长. |
| [36:11] | Halder to the builders. | 霍德, 工程兵. |
| [36:15] | Pyp to the stewards. | 派普, 事务员. |
| [36:17] | Toad to the builders. Grenn to the Rangers. | 陶德, 工程兵. 葛兰, 游骑兵. |
| [36:20] | Samwell to the stewards. | 山姆威尔, 事务员. |
| [36:22] | Matthar to the Rangers. Dareon to the stewards. | 梅沙, 游骑兵. 戴利恩, 事务员. |
| [36:25] | Balian to the Rangers. | 巴里恩, 游骑兵. |
| [36:27] | Rast to the Rangers. | 雷斯特, 游骑兵. |
| [36:29] | Jon to the stewards. | 琼恩, 事务员. |
| [36:31] | Rancer to the builders. | 兰瑟, 工程兵. |
| [36:33] | Echiel to the builders. | 伊希尔, 工程兵. |
| [36:34] | Gordo to the stewards. | 戈尔多, 事务员. |
| [36:35] | Niko to the Rangers. Escan to the Rangers. | 尼柯, 游骑兵. 埃斯坎, 游骑兵. |
| [36:39] | Vorkoy to the builders. Joby to the stables. | 沃科伊, 工程兵, 乔比, 马夫. |
| [36:42] | Mink to the kitchens. Allo to the builders. | 明克, 厨师. 阿洛, 工程兵. |
| [36:45] | Nelugo to the Rangers. | 尼鲁格, 游骑兵. |
| [36:48] | May all the Gods preserve you. | 愿诸神眷顾你们. |
| [36:56] | Rangers with me. | 游骑兵, 跟我来. |
| [36:59] | Man: Builders! | 工程兵! |
| [37:20] | Samwell, you will assist me in the rookery and library. | 山姆威尔, 你来协助我管理鸦笼和图书馆. |
| [37:25] | Pyp, you will report to Bowen Marsh in the kitchens. | 派普, 你去厨房向波文马尔锡报到. |
| [37:29] | Luke, report to one-eyed Joe in the stables. | 卢克, 去马房向独眼乔伊报到. |
| [37:34] | Dareon, we are sending you to Eastwatch. | 戴利恩, 我派你去东海望. |
| [37:38] | Present yourself to Borcas when you arrive. | 到了之后找波卡斯. |
| [37:41] | Make no comment about his nose. | 记住别提有关他的鼻子的事情. |
| [37:45] | Jon Snow, Lord Commander Mormont | 琼恩雪诺, 莫尔蒙总司令 |
| [37:48] | has requested you for his personal steward. | 指名要你当他的私人事务员. |
| [37:51] | Will I serve the Lord Commander’s meals | 我是不是要帮总司令打理三餐, |
| [37:54] | and fetch hot water for his bath. | 为他打热水洗澡? |
| [37:56] | Certainly. | 没错. |
| [37:58] | And keep a fire burning in his chambers, | 还要为他的房间生火… |
| [38:00] | change his sheets and blankets daily | 每天换洗床单和毛毯… |
| [38:03] | and do everything else the Lord Commander requires of you. | 以及承担总司令要你做的其他事情. |
| [38:09] | Do you take me for a servant? | 你当我是下人么? |
| [38:11] | We took you for a man of The Night’s Watch. | 我们当你是守夜人的汉子. |
| [38:14] | But perhaps we were wrong in that. | 不过或许我们错看了你. |
| [38:18] | – May I go? – As you wish. | – 我可以走了吗? – 去罢. |
| [38:26] | Jon, wait! | 琼恩! 等等! |
| [38:28] | Don’t you see what they’re doing? | 你看不出他们的用意吗? |
| [38:30] | I see Ser Alliser’s revenge, that’s all. | 我只看出这是艾里沙爵士的报复. |
| [38:32] | He wanted it and he got it. | 这下他可遂心愿了. |
| [38:34] | Stewards are nothing but maids! | 事务员不过就是佣人! |
| [38:37] | I’m a better swordsman and rider than any of you! | 不论是使剑还是骑马我比你们任何人都行! |
| [38:39] | – It’s not fair. – Fair? | – 这太不公平了! – 公平? |
| [38:43] | I was singing for a high lord at Acorn Hall | 当初我在橡果厅为一位领主唱歌, |
| [38:45] | when he put his hand on my leg and he wanted to see my cock. | 他把手放在我腿上, 还想看我的命根子. |
| [38:48] | I pushed him away and he said he’d have my hands cut off | 我把他推开, 他却说要砍掉我一只手, |
| [38:50] | for stealing their silver. | 说我偷他家的银器, |
| [38:52] | So now I’m here– at the end of the world | 所以我被送到这世界的尽头, |
| [38:54] | with no one to sing for | 不再有人听我唱歌, |
| [38:55] | but old men and little shits like you. | 只有老头和你们这帮小子. |
| [38:57] | I’ll never see my family again. | 我再也见不到我的家人了. |
| [38:59] | I’ll never be inside a woman again. | 我再也尝不到女人的滋味了. |
| [39:01] | So don’t tell me about fair. | 别跟我提什么公平. |
| [39:02] | I thought you were caught stealing a wheel of cheese | 我以为你真是因为偷一块奶酪… |
| [39:04] | for your starving sister? | 为了救你妹妹的命而被抓的. |
| [39:06] | You think I was gonna tell a bunch of strangers | 谁会愿意跟一堆陌生人说… |
| [39:08] | that a high lord tried to grab my cock? | 某位领主大人想抓我的命根子? |
| [39:13] | Could you sing me a song, Pyp? I’d like to hear a song. | 你能给我唱支歌吗, 派普? 我想听支歌. |
| [39:22] | Now listen to me. | 听我说… |
| [39:23] | The old man is the Lord Commander of The Night’s Watch. | 那老头子可是守夜人军团的总司令. |
| [39:26] | You’ll be with him day and night. | 你会每日每夜跟他相处. |
| [39:29] | Yes, you’ll clean his clothes. | 没错, 你是得替他洗衣服. |
| [39:31] | But you’ll also take his letters, attend him at meetings, | 但你也会替他送信, 随他参加会议, |
| [39:35] | squire for him in battle. | 打仗时当他的侍从. |
| [39:37] | You’ll know everything, be part of everything. | 大小事务你都会知情, 甚至是参与. |
| [39:40] | And he asked for you himself. | 更何况是他亲自点名要你的. |
| [39:44] | He wants to groom you for command. | 他想训练你作接班人哪. |
| [39:51] | I just… | 我只是… |
| [39:54] | I always wanted to be a Ranger. | 我一直都想当个游骑兵. |
| [39:58] | I always wanted to be a Wizard. | 我一直都想当个魔法师. |
| [40:03] | What? | 什么? |
| [40:05] | No, I’m serious. | 我可是认真的. |
| [40:07] | So you’ll stay and say your words with me? | 那你会留下来跟我一起宣誓啰? |
| [40:16] | Lord Stark, a moment. | 史塔克大人. 你有时间吗? |
| [40:21] | Alone if you will. | 我们可否单独谈谈. |
| [40:32] | He named you Protector of the Realm. | 他任命你为全境守护者. |
| [40:35] | He did. | 是的. |
| [40:38] | She won’t care. | 她不会甘心的. |
| [40:39] | Give me an hour and I can put a hundred swords at your command. | 一个钟头之内我就能为你调集一百名剑士. |
| [40:43] | And what should I do with a hundred swords? | 我要一百名剑士做什么? |
| [40:45] | Strike! Tonight while the castle sleeps. | 先发制人! 今晚, 趁着全城的人沉睡. |
| [40:48] | We must get Joffrey away fro his mother and into our custody. | 我们必须把乔佛里从他母亲手中夺过来当筹码. |
| [40:52] | Protector of the Realm or no, he who holds the King holds the Kingdom. | 是不是守护者无关紧要, 谁挟有国王才能号令全国. |
| [40:57] | Every moment you delay gives Cersei another moment to prepare. | 你每耽搁一秒, 就是多给瑟曦一秒准备的时间. |
| [41:00] | By the time Robert dies, it will be too late for the both of us. | 等劳勃一死, 对你我而言就会为时已晚. |
| [41:04] | What about Stannis? | 你不支持史坦尼斯? |
| [41:05] | Saving the Seven Kingdoms from Cersei and delivering them to Stannis? | 把七国从瑟曦手里拯救出来, 再交给史坦尼斯? |
| [41:09] | You have odd notions about protecting the realm. | 你这全境守护者的想法太奇怪了. |
| [41:11] | Stannis is your older brother. | 史坦尼斯是你的兄长. |
| [41:14] | This isn’t about the bloody line of succession. | 继承顺位什么的毫无意义. |
| [41:15] | That didn’t matter when you rebelled against the Mad King. | 在你起兵反抗疯王的时候它毫无意义. |
| [41:18] | It shouldn’t matter now. | 在当前的情形下也同样毫无意义. |
| [41:21] | What’s best for the Kingdoms? | 怎样做对王国才最有利? |
| [41:24] | What’s best for the people we rule? | 怎样做对我们治下的人民才最有利? |
| [41:28] | We all know what Stannis is. | 我们都知道史坦尼斯是什么样的人. |
| [41:30] | He inspires no love or loyalty. | 他无法赢得人们的爱戴或是忠诚. |
| [41:33] | He’s not a King. | 他不是当国王的料. |
| [41:36] | I am. | 我才是. |
| [41:45] | Stannis is a commander. | 史坦尼斯是个优秀的统帅. |
| [41:47] | He’s led men into war twice. | 他打过两场战争. |
| [41:50] | He destroyed the Greyjoy fleet– | 他摧毁了葛雷乔伊家的舰队. |
| [41:52] | Yes, he’s a good soldier. Everyone knows that. | 是的. 他是个好战士, 大家都知道. |
| [41:54] | So was Robert. | 劳勃也是如此. |
| [41:56] | Tell me something: | 请告诉我. |
| [41:57] | Do you still believe good soldiers make good kings? | 现在你仍然相信好战士就必定会是好国王吗? |
| [42:06] | I will not dishonor Robert’s last hours | 我不愿在劳勃生命的最后时刻 |
| [42:08] | by shedding blood in his halls | 在他的家里杀人流血… |
| [42:10] | and dragging frightened children from their beds. | 并把受惊的孩子从床上强行劫走. |
| [42:26] | You will sail to dragonstone tonight. | 你今晚就乘船去龙石岛. |
| [42:29] | You will place this in the hand of Stannis Baratheon. | 你要将这封信交到史坦尼斯拜拉席恩手中. |
| [42:34] | Not his steward, | 不是他的总管. |
| [42:36] | not his Captain of the guard, | 不是他的侍卫队长. |
| [42:39] | and not his wife. | 不是他的夫人. |
| [42:46] | Only Stannis himself. | 必须是史坦尼斯本人. |
| [42:48] | Yes, My Lord. | 遵命, 大人. |
| [42:53] | Now leave us. | 快去吧. |
| [43:04] | My Lord protector. | 全境守护者. |
| [43:11] | The King has no trueborn sons. | 国王没有亲生子. |
| [43:14] | Joffrey and Tommen | 乔佛里和托曼… |
| [43:17] | are Jaime Lannister’s bastards. | 都是詹姆兰尼斯特的私生子. |
| [43:20] | – So when the King dies– – The throne passes | – 所以国王死后… – 王位将传给… |
| [43:23] | to his brother Lord Stannis. | 他的弟弟史坦尼斯大人. |
| [43:26] | So it would seem. | 看来是如此. |
| [43:31] | – Unless– – there is no “unless.” | – 除非… – 没有任何疑问! |
| [43:33] | He is the rightful heir. Nothing can change that. | 他是合法继承人. 这一点不可改变. |
| [43:36] | And he cannot take the throne without your help. | 没有你的协助他得不到王位. |
| [43:38] | You would be wise to deny it to him | 你最明智的做法是对他隐瞒真相, |
| [43:40] | and to make sure Joffrey succeeds. | 确保乔佛里继位. |
| [43:45] | Do you have a shred of honor? | 你一点荣誉感都没有吗? |
| [43:48] | You are now Hand of the King and Protector of the Realm. | 现在你是国王之手兼全境守护者, |
| [43:52] | All of the power is yours. You need only | 你已经大权在握, 你只需 |
| [43:54] | reach out and take it. | 伸手便可掌控天下. |
| [43:57] | Make peace with the Lannisters. | 与兰尼斯特家和好, |
| [43:59] | Release the Imp. Wed your daughter to Joffrey. | 释放小恶魔. 再把你的女儿嫁给乔佛里. |
| [44:02] | We have plenty of time to get rid of Stannis. | 我们有充足的时间解决掉史坦尼斯. |
| [44:05] | And if Joffrey seems likely to cause problems when he | 假如乔佛里坐上王位之后 |
| [44:08] | comes into his throne, | 想惹什么麻烦. |
| [44:09] | we simply reveal his little secret | 我们只需揭穿他的小秘密… |
| [44:12] | and seat Lord Renly there instead. | 改立蓝礼大人. |
| [44:14] | We? | 我们? |
| [44:15] | You’ll need someone to share these burdens. | 你需要别人帮忙分担这份重任吧, |
| [44:17] | I assure you– my price would be modest. | 我可以跟你保证… 我的价码绝对最公道. |
| [44:22] | What you suggest is treason. | 你刚才的建议可是叛国大罪. |
| [44:24] | Only if we lose. | 除非我们失败. |
| [44:28] | Make peace with the Lannisters, you say… | 你说与兰尼斯特家和好… |
| [44:33] | With the people who tried to murder my boy. | 那帮人试图谋杀我的儿子. |
| [44:35] | We only make peace with our enemies, My Lord. | 我们只会与我们的敌人和好, 大人. |
| [44:37] | That’s why it’s called “making peace.” | 和好的意思就是化敌为友. |
| [44:41] | No. I won’t do it. | 不, 我绝不会这么做. |
| [44:44] | So it will be Stannis and war? | 所以就是选择史坦尼斯和战争了? |
| [44:47] | There is no other choice. | 我别无选择. |
| [44:49] | He is the heir. | 他是合法继承人. |
| [44:53] | So why did you call me here? | 那你找我做什么? |
| [44:54] | Not for my wisdom, clearly. | 看来不是为了我智慧的建言. |
| [44:58] | You promised Catelyn you would help me. | 你答应过凯特琳会帮助我. |
| [45:00] | The Queen has a dozen knights and a hundred men-at-arms– | 王后有十来个骑士和上百名侍卫. |
| [45:03] | enough to overwhelm what remains of my household guard. | 足够对付我还留在身边的护卫. |
| [45:06] | I need the gold cloaks. | 我需要金袍卫队的支持. |
| [45:09] | The City Watch is 2,000 strong | 都城守卫队共有两千人. |
| [45:12] | and sworn to defend the King’s peace. | 并宣誓以国王之名维护和平. |
| [45:18] | Look at you. | 瞧你现在这个样子. |
| [45:21] | You know what you want me to do, | 你知道要请我做什么. |
| [45:23] | you know it has to be done, | 你知道这件事势在必行. |
| [45:25] | but it’s not honorable so the words stick in your throat. | 可这件事不名誉, 所以话哽在喉咙里说不出来. |
| [45:30] | When the Queen proclaims one King | 当王后立了一个国王, |
| [45:33] | and the Hand proclaims another, | 首相却立了另一个… |
| [45:35] | whose peace do the Gold Cloaks protect? | 金袍卫队要凭谁的名义来维护和平呢? |
| [45:38] | Who do they follow? | 他们会听谁的话呢? |
| [45:46] | The man who pays them. | 谁付钱就听谁的. |
| [46:33] | ( Unison ) Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. | 倾听我的誓言, 做我的见证 |
| [46:38] | Night gathers and now my watch begins. | 长夜将至, 我从今开始守望. |
| [46:41] | It shall not end until my death. | 至死方休. |
| [46:45] | I shall take no wife, | 我将不娶妻, |
| [46:47] | hold no lands, father no children. | 不封地, 不生子. |
| [46:50] | I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. | 我将不戴宝冠, 不争荣宠. |
| [46:54] | I shall live and die at my post. | 我将尽忠职守, 生死于斯. |
| [46:58] | I am the sword in the darkness. | 我是黑暗中的利剑. |
| [47:01] | I am the watcher on the walls. | 长城上的守卫. |
| [47:04] | I am the shield that guards the realms of men. | 守护王国的坚盾. |
| [47:07] | I pledge my li and honor to The Night’s Watch, | 我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人, |
| [47:12] | for this night and all the nights to come. | 今夜如此, 夜夜皆然. |
| [47:16] | You knelt as boys. | 你们跪下时尚为孩童… |
| [47:18] | Rise now as men of The Night’s Watch. | 起来吧, 守夜人的汉子. |
| [47:34] | Well done. Well done. | 很好… 很好… |
| [47:43] | What’s he got there? | 他咬着什么东西? |
| [47:45] | To me, ghost. Bring it here. | 来我这儿, 白灵. 把东西带过来. |
| [47:50] | Gods be good! | 诸神慈悲! |
| [47:58] | What will they do to him? | 他们会怎么处置他? |
| [48:04] | When the Khalasar rides, he’ll be leashed to a saddle, | 卡拉萨出发的时候, 他会被绑在连着马鞍的绳子上, |
| [48:07] | forced to run behind the horses for as long as he can. | 跟着马跑, 只要他跟得上. |
| [48:09] | And when he falls? | 假如他摔倒呢? |
| [48:13] | I saw a man last nine miles once. | 我曾见过一个人坚持了九里. |
| [48:18] | King Robert still wants me dead. | 劳勃国王还是想要我死. |
| [48:20] | This poisoner was the first. He won’t be the last. | 这个下毒的人是第一个, 但绝不会是最后一个. |
| [48:22] | I thought he’d leave me alone– | 我以为他已经放过我了… |
| [48:25] | now that my brother is gone. | 毕竟我哥哥已经死去. |
| [48:27] | He will never leave you alone. | 他永远不会放过你. |
| [48:29] | If you ride to darkest Asshai, his assassins will follow you. | 即便你驰往亚夏的阴影之地, 他的刺客也会尾随而至. |
| [48:33] | If you sailed all the way to the Basilisk Isles, | 即使你航向南方的蛇晰群岛, |
| [48:35] | his spies would tell him. | 他的密探仍会向他报告. |
| [48:37] | He will never abandon the hunt. | 他永远不会放弃他所追逐的猎物. |
| [48:39] | You’re a Targaryen– the last Targaryen. | 你属于坦格利安家族… 最后的坦格利安. |
| [48:43] | Your son will have Targaryen blood | 你的儿子将继续传承坦格利安的血脉… |
| [48:46] | with 40,000 riders behind him. | 而他将会率领着四万精骑. |
| [48:50] | He will not have my son. | 他绝不能伤害我的儿子. |
| [48:53] | He will not have you either, Khaleesi. | 他也绝不能伤害你, 卡丽熙. |
| [51:58] | Lord Stark! | 史塔克大人! |
| [51:59] | – Stop! – Ned: No, all right. | – 退后! – 没关系. |
| [52:01] | It’s all right. Let him through. | 没关系. 让他过来. |
| [52:03] | Lord Stark, King Joffrey and the Queen Regent | 史塔克大人, 乔佛里国王和摄政太后陛下 |
| [52:05] | request your presence in the Throne Room. | 要求你前往王座厅. |
| [52:07] | King Joffrey? | 乔佛里国王? |
| [52:08] | King Robert is gone. | 劳勃国王已逝. |
| [52:11] | The Gods give him rest. | 愿诸神让他安息. |
| [52:24] | All is accomplished. The City Watch is yours. | 全都办妥了. 都城守卫队是你的了. |
| [52:27] | Good. | 很好. |
| [52:28] | Is Lord Renly joining us? | 蓝礼大人会加入我们吗? |
| [52:33] | I fear Lord Renly has left the city. | 恐怕蓝礼大人已经出城了. |
| [52:36] | He rode through the old gate | 他骑马自侧门离开… |
| [52:38] | an hour before dawn | 就在天亮前一个小时 |
| [52:40] | with Ser Loras Tyrell and some 50 retainers. | 带着洛拉斯提利尔爵士和五十名随从. |
| [52:43] | Last seen galloping South in some haste. | 据报正快马加鞭往南赶. |
| [53:08] | We stand behind you, Lord Stark. | 我们支持你, 史塔克大人. |
| [53:20] | Steward: All hail his Grace, | 全体恭迎… |
| [53:22] | Joffrey of Houses Baratheon and Lannister, | 拜拉席恩与兰尼斯特家族的… |
| [53:25] | the first of his name, | 乔佛里一世陛下, |
| [53:26] | King of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的国王… |
| [53:29] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms | 七国统治者 |
| [53:31] | and Protector of the Realm. | 暨全境守护者. |
| [53:52] | I command the council to make all necessary arrangements | 我命令御前会议全速准备 |
| [53:54] | for my coronation. | 我的加冕仪式. |
| [53:56] | I wish to be crowned within the fortnight. | 我希望在两周内举行加冕. |
| [53:58] | Today I shall accept oaths of fealty | 今天我要接受… |
| [54:01] | from my loyal councilors. | 朝廷重臣的宣誓效命. |
| [54:07] | Ser Barristan, | 巴利斯坦爵士… |
| [54:09] | I believe no man here could ever question your honor. | 我相信无人会质疑你的荣名. |
| [54:23] | King Robert’s seal– unbroken. | 劳勃国王的印信… 未经拆封. |
| [54:35] | “Lord Eddard Stark is herein named | “在此任命艾德史塔克大人为… |
| [54:37] | Protector of the Realm, | 全境守护者… |
| [54:40] | to rule as Regent | 代为统理国事… |
| [54:43] | until the heir come of age.” | 直至合法继承人成年.” |
| [54:47] | May I see that letter, Ser Barristan? | 我能看看这份遗嘱吗, 巴利斯坦爵士? |
| [54:58] | Protector of the realm. | 全境守护者. |
| [55:03] | Is this meant to be your shield, Lord Stark? | 你想拿这当挡箭牌吗, 史塔克大人? |
| [55:07] | A piece of paper? | 不过是一张纸. |
| [55:12] | – Those were the King’s words. – We have a new King now. | – 那是国王的遗嘱啊. – 现在我们有了新国王. |
| [55:18] | Lord Eddard, when we last spoke you offered me some counsel. | 艾德大人, 上次我们见面, 你给了我一些建议. |
| [55:21] | Allow me to return the courtesy. | 现在让我也回个礼. |
| [55:25] | Bend the knee, My Lord. | 跪下, 大人. |
| [55:27] | Bend the knee and swear loyalty to my son– | 只要你下跪宣誓效忠我儿子. |
| [55:31] | and we shall allow you to live out your days | 我们就准许安享晚年… |
| [55:33] | in the gray waste you call home. | 回到你那灰色荒原中的家园. |
| [55:36] | Your son has no claim to the throne. | 你儿子无权继承王位. |
| [55:38] | – ( Scoffs ) – Liar! | 你骗人! |
| [55:40] | You condemn yourself with your own mouth, Lord Stark. | 你这是自寻死路, 史塔克大人. |
| [55:43] | Ser Barristan, seize this traitor. | 巴利斯坦爵士, 拿下这个叛徒. |
| [55:46] | Ser Barristan is a good man, a loyal man. Do him no harm. | 巴利斯坦爵士是位忠臣, 不要伤害他. |
| [55:52] | You think he stands alone? | 你以为他是孤军奋战吗? |
| [55:56] | Kill him! Kill all of them, I command it! | 杀了他! 把他们通通给我杀掉. |
| [56:00] | Commander, | 司令! |
| [56:02] | take the Queen and her children into custody. | 请你暂时拘捕王后和她的孩子. |
| [56:04] | Escort them back to the royal apartments | 将他们送回王家居室, |
| [56:07] | and keep them there, under guard. | 并派人加以看守. |
| [56:08] | Men of the Watch! | 都城守卫队! |
| [56:14] | I want no bloodshed. | 我不希望无谓的流血. |
| [56:17] | Tell your men to lay down their swords. | 叫你的手下放下武器, |
| [56:19] | No one needs to die. | 就不至枉送性命. |
| [56:23] | Commander: Now! | 动手! |
| [56:36] | I did warn you not to trust me. | 我警告过你别信任我的. |