时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | ? Game of Thrones 1×09 ? Baelor Original Air Date on June 12, 2011 | |
[02:07] | You’ve seen better days, My Lord. | 你经历过更好的时光, 大人. |
[02:10] | Another visit? | 又来了? |
[02:14] | It seems you’re my last friend. | 看来你是我最后一个朋友. |
[02:17] | No no, many still love you. | 不不, 许多人仍然深爱着您. |
[02:19] | Sansa came to court this morning | 珊莎今天早晨上朝时 |
[02:23] | to plead for your life. | 为您请求宽恕. |
[02:26] | On her knees, begging for me, hmmm. | 她为了我下跪求情, 嗯. |
[02:29] | Did you laugh with the others? | 你和其他人一起嘲笑她了吧? |
[02:31] | You do me wrong, My Lord. | 您错怪我了, 大人. |
[02:33] | Your blood is the last thing I want. | 我最不想要看见您流血. |
[02:35] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么. |
[02:37] | I’ve given up trying to guess. | 我也不想再猜测了. |
[02:42] | When I was still a boy– | 在我还是个孩子的时候… |
[02:44] | before they cut my balls off with a hot knife– | 在他们用烧热的刀子割掉我的卵蛋之前… |
[02:47] | I traveled with a group of actors through the free cities. | 我跟着一个戏班子在自由城邦间游荡. |
[02:53] | They taught me that each man has a role to play. | 他们告诉我每个人都在扮演自己的角色. |
[02:56] | The same is true at court. | 在宫廷里也是如此. |
[02:59] | I am the master of whisperers. | 我是情报总管. |
[03:01] | My role is to be sly, obsequious and without scruples. | 扮演这个角色的要求就是诡诈, 谄媚和无耻. |
[03:05] | I’m a good actor, My Lord. | 我是个好演员, 大人. |
[03:08] | Huh. Can you free me from this pit? | 哼, 你能把我从这地牢救出去吗? |
[03:11] | I could. | 我能. |
[03:13] | But will I? | 但我要不要这么做呢? |
[03:15] | No. | 不. |
[03:17] | As I said, I’m no hero. | 我已经说了, 我不是个英雄. |
[03:19] | What do you want? Tell me. | 你想要什么? 告诉我. |
[03:21] | No riddles, no stories– tell me, what do you want? | 别再打谜语, 别再讲故事… 告诉我, 你想要什么? |
[03:26] | Peace. | 和平. |
[03:28] | Did you know that your son is marching south | 你可知道你儿子正在南下… |
[03:31] | with an army of Northmen? Loyal lad– | 带着一支北方诸侯大军? 真是个好小伙子… |
[03:34] | fighting for his father’s freedom. | 为他父亲的自由而战. |
[03:37] | Robb? | 罗柏? |
[03:39] | He’s just a boy. | 他只是个孩子. |
[03:41] | Boys have been conquerors before. | 历史上的征服者有些也只是个孩子. |
[03:43] | But the man giving Cersei sleepless nights | 但真正令瑟曦寝食难安的… |
[03:46] | is the King’s– the late King’s brother. | 是国王的… 前任国王的弟弟. |
[03:49] | Lord Stannis has the best claim to the Throne, | 史坦尼斯大人的继承权最名正言顺, |
[03:53] | he is a proven battle commander and he is utterly without mercy. | 他能征善战, 而且绝不心软. |
[03:56] | Stannis Baratheon is Robert’s true heir. | 史坦尼斯拜拉席恩是劳勃真正的继承人. |
[03:58] | The Throne is his by rights. | 王位本该归他所有. |
[04:01] | Tsk tsk. Sansa pleaded so sweetly for your life, | 啧啧. 珊莎那么努力地为您求情, |
[04:05] | it would be a shame to throw it away. | 若是放弃机会实在太可惜. |
[04:07] | Cersei is no fool. | 瑟曦不笨. |
[04:10] | She knows a tame wolf is more use to her than a dead one. | 她知道驯服的狼比一条死狼有用得多. |
[04:14] | You want me to serve the woman who murdered my King, | 你想要我为这个女人效力, 她谋害我的国王, |
[04:17] | who butchered my men, who crippled my son? | 屠杀我的部下, 还把我儿子摔成残废? |
[04:20] | I want you to serve the realm! | 我想要你为国家效力! |
[04:22] | Tell the Queen you will confess your vile treason, | 告诉太后您愿意承认邪恶的叛国罪行, |
[04:25] | tell your son to lay down his sword | 命令你儿子放下他的剑 |
[04:27] | and proclaim Joffrey as the true heir. | 宣布乔佛里是真正的继承人. |
[04:32] | Cersei knows you as a man of honor. | 瑟曦知道您是位言行一致的人. |
[04:35] | If you give her the peace she needs | 只要您给予她急需的和平 |
[04:37] | and promise to carry her secret to your grave, | 并保证死也不说出她的秘密, |
[04:40] | I believe she will allow you to take the Black and live out your days | 我相信她会同意您穿上黑衣… |
[04:44] | on the Wall with your brother and your bastard son. | 在长城和您的弟弟还有您的私生子一起度过余生. |
[04:48] | You think my life is some precious thing to me? | 你认为我的性命对我来说很珍贵? |
[04:52] | That I would trade my honor for a few more years of… | 你认为我会用我的荣誉来换取几年的苟活… |
[04:55] | Of what? | 那有什么意义? |
[05:02] | You grew up with actors. | 你从小和演员们一起生活. |
[05:06] | You learned their craft and you learned it well. | 你学会了他们的演技, 你演得很好. |
[05:09] | But I grew up with soldiers. | 但我从小和战士们一起生活. |
[05:14] | I learned how to die a long time ago. | 我早已学会如何抛弃性命. |
[05:20] | Pity. | 可惜. |
[05:22] | Such a pity. | 真是可惜. |
[05:31] | What of your daughter’s life, My Lord? | 那么大人, 您女儿的性命呢? |
[05:33] | Is that a precious thing to you? | 对你来说是否珍贵呢? |
[06:18] | It’s a birthday message to his grand-niece Walda. | 这是给他侄孙女瓦妲庆贺生日的信. |
[06:20] | Or so Walder Frey would have you think. | 这只是瓦德佛雷耍的花招. |
[06:23] | Keep shooting them down. We can’t risk Lord Walder | 继续把它们都射下来. 我们不能让瓦德大人 We can’t risk Lord Walder |
[06:25] | sending word of your movements to the Lannisters. | 有机会向兰尼斯特家报告你的行动. |
[06:27] | He’s grandfather’s bannerman. We can’t expect his support? | 他是外公的封臣. 难要我们不能得到他的支持? |
[06:31] | Expect nothing of Walder Frey and you’ll never be surprised. | 别对瓦德佛雷有任何期待, 你才不会措手不及. |
[06:34] | Look. | 看. |
[06:38] | Father rots in a dungeon. | 父亲被囚禁在地牢里. |
[06:40] | How long before they take his head? | 离他们将他斩首还能剩多久时间? |
[06:42] | We need to cross the Trident and we need to do it now. | 我们必须渡过三叉戟河, 而且必须尽快. |
[06:45] | Just march up to his gates and tell him you’re crossing. | 那就向他的城门前进, 告诉他你要过河. |
[06:48] | We’ve got five times his numbers. You can take the Twins if you have to. | 我们的兵力是他的五倍. 必要得话你可以强取孪河城. |
[06:51] | Not in time. Tywin Lannister marches north as we speak. | 时间来不及. 此刻泰温兰尼斯特正在北上. |
[06:54] | The Freys have held the crossing for 600 years, | 佛雷家把守渡口已经六百年, |
[06:57] | and for 600 years they have never failed to exact their toll. | 六百年来, 他们从不忘收取过桥费. |
[07:00] | Have my horse saddled and ready. | 给我的马备好鞍辔. |
[07:02] | Enter the Twins alone and he’ll sell you to the Lannis. | 如果独自进孪河城, 他可以把你卖给兰尼斯特. |
[07:06] | Or throw you in a dungeon. Or slit your throat. | 也可以把你丢进地牢. 甚或割了你的喉咙. |
[07:11] | My father would do whatever it took to secure our crossing. | 我父亲会想尽一切办法确保军队渡河. |
[07:14] | Whatever it took. | 一切办法. |
[07:16] | If I’m going to lead this army, | 如果我想率领这支军队, |
[07:18] | I can’t have other men doing my bargaining for me. | 我不能让别人替我去交涉. |
[07:21] | I agree. | 我同意. |
[07:24] | – I’ll go. – Theon: You can’t! | – 我去. – 您不能去! |
[07:26] | I have known Lord Walder since I was a girl. | 我从小就认识瓦德大人. |
[07:29] | He would never harm me. | 他绝不会伤害我的. |
[07:30] | Unless there was a profit in it. | 除非有利可图. |
[07:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[07:40] | It is a great pleasure to see you again after so many years, My Lord. | 很高兴在多年之后再次与您见面, 大人. |
[07:44] | Oh spare me. | 哦, 得了吧. |
[07:46] | Your boy’s too proud to come before me himself. | 你儿子太尊贵, 不愿亲自来见我. |
[07:49] | What am I supposed to do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办呢? |
[07:52] | Father, you forget yourself. Lady Stark is here– | 父亲, 您忘了吗. 史塔克夫人前来… |
[07:56] | Who asked you? You’re not Lord Frey yet, | 谁问你了? 你还不是佛雷大人, |
[07:59] | not until I die. Do I look dead to you? | 除非我死了. 你看我象死人吗? |
[08:02] | Father, please– | 父亲, 请您… |
[08:03] | I need lessons in courtesy from you, bastard? | 我需要你来教我待客之道吗, 野种? |
[08:05] | Your mother would still be a milkmaid | 当初你母亲不过是个牧羊女 |
[08:08] | if I hadn’t squirted you into her belly. | 是我在她身上播种才有的你. |
[08:15] | All right, you come forward. | 好吧, 请你过来. |
[08:29] | There. Now that I’ve observed the courtesies, | 喏. 现在我已经行过礼了, |
[08:32] | perhaps my sons will do me the honor of shutting their mouths. | 或许我的儿子们可以赏个脸, 给我闭上嘴巴. |
[08:41] | Is there somewhere we can talk? | 我们可否换个地方谈话? |
[08:43] | We’re talking right now. | 我们现在不就在谈话么. |
[08:49] | Fine. | 好吧. |
[08:50] | Out! All of you! | 出去! 你们都出去! |
[09:03] | You too. | 你也出去. |
[09:12] | You see that? | 你看见没有? |
[09:14] | 15 she is. | 她才十五岁. |
[09:16] | A little flower. | 像朵小花. |
[09:20] | And her honey’s all mine. | 她的花蜜都是给我喝的. |
[09:25] | I’m sure she will give you many sons. | 我相信她一定会给您添许多儿子的. |
[09:27] | Huh. Your father didn’t come to the wedding. | 哈. 你父亲没来参加我的婚礼. |
[09:31] | He is quite ill, My Lord. | 他病得很重, 大人. |
[09:34] | Didn’t come to the last one either. | 可上次他也没来. |
[09:36] | Or the one before that. | 每次他都不来. |
[09:40] | Your family has always pissed on me. | 你的家族老是看我不顺眼. |
[09:43] | – My Lord, I– – Don’t deny it. You know it’s true. | – 大人, 我… – 不要否认. 你知道我说的是实话. |
[09:45] | The fine Lord Tully | 高贵的徒利大人… |
[09:48] | would never marry any of his children to mine. | 绝对不肯让他的孩子跟我的子女联姻. |
[09:50] | I’m sure there were reasons why– | 我相信这有恰当的理由… |
[09:52] | I didn’t need reasons. I needed to get rid | 我不需要什么理由. 我需要赶紧打发掉… |
[09:55] | of sons and daughters. You see how they pile up? | 这许多儿子和女儿. 你看到他们都快挤不下了吧? |
[10:02] | Why are you here? | 你来有什么事? |
[10:04] | To ask you | 我来请求您… |
[10:07] | to open your gates, My Lord, | 打开城门, 大人, |
[10:09] | so my son and his bannermen may cross the Trident and be on their way. | 让我儿子和他的封臣能跨过三叉戟河继续前进. |
[10:14] | Why should I let him? | 我为什么要让他过去呢? |
[10:15] | If you could climb your own battlements, | 如果您能登上城头, |
[10:18] | you would see that he has 20,000 men outside your walls. | 您会看到城外他麾下的两万精兵. |
[10:21] | They’ll be 20,000 corpses when Tywin Lannister gets here. | 等泰温兰尼斯特到来, 他们就会变成两万具尸体. |
[10:24] | Don’t try and frighten me, Lady Stark. | 少来吓唬我, 史塔克夫人. |
[10:27] | Your husband’s in a cell beneath the Red Keep | 你丈夫被关在红堡底下的牢房里 |
[10:30] | and your son’s got no fur to keep his balls warm. | 你儿子是仓促上阵, 根本没有什么底气. |
[10:32] | You swore an oath to my father. | 您宣誓效忠于我父亲. |
[10:35] | Oh yes, I said some words… | 哦, 是啊, 我宣过誓… |
[10:37] | And I swore oaths to the crown too, if I remember right. | 可我记得我也宣誓效忠王室啊. |
[10:41] | Joffrey’s King now, which makes your boy | 现在乔佛里是国王了, 那你家的小鬼 |
[10:45] | and his corpses-to-be nothing but rebels, it seems to me. | 和外面那群蠢蛋不就都是叛徒么. |
[10:50] | If I had the sense the Gods gave a fish, | 就算是一条鱼也应该知道, |
[10:52] | I’d hand you both over to the Lannisters. | 我应该把你们通通交给兰尼斯特家. |
[10:54] | – Why don’t you? – Stark, Tully, | – 那你为什么不这么做? – 史塔克, 徒利, |
[10:57] | Lannister, Baratheon, | 兰尼斯特, 拜拉席恩, |
[10:59] | give me one good reason | 我有什么非做不可的理由… |
[11:02] | why I should waste a single thought on any of you? | 我为什么要加入你们中的任何一方? |
[11:06] | And… engage. | 准备… 开始. |
[11:10] | When does Aemon think you’ll be able to use that hand? | 伊蒙师傅说你的手伤何时能好? |
[11:13] | – Soon, he says. – Good. | – 他说快了. – 很好. |
[11:16] | You’ll be ready for this then. | 那可以把这个给你了. |
[11:20] | I thought a wolf was more appropriate for you | 我想雕个狼头比较适合你 |
[11:23] | than a bear… | 本来是个熊头… |
[11:25] | So I had a new pommel made. It’s called Longclaw. | 我让人重做了剑柄. 这把剑名叫 ‘长爪’. |
[11:29] | Works as well for a wolf as a bear, I think. | 狼和熊都有爪子, 我想. |
[11:44] | This is Valyrian steel. | 这是瓦雷利亚钢锻铸的. |
[11:46] | It was my father’s sword, | 是我父亲的剑, |
[11:49] | his father before him. | 是我祖父传给他的. |
[11:51] | The Mormonts have carried it for five centuries. | 这把剑在莫尔蒙家族中传承了五百年. |
[11:55] | It was meant for my son Jorah. | 原本是传给我儿子乔拉的. |
[11:57] | He brought dishonor to our House, | 他让我们家族蒙上耻辱, |
[12:00] | but he had the grace to leave the sword | 但他倒还懂得留下这把剑 |
[12:02] | before he fled from Westeros. | 没有带着剑逃离维斯特洛. |
[12:05] | My Lord, you honor me, but I can’t– | 大人, 您让我受宠若惊, 可是我不能… |
[12:07] | Oh, you can and you will. | 你必须收下. |
[12:10] | I wouldn’t be standing here if it wasn’t for you and your beast. | 若不是你和你那头狼, 我现在就不会站在这里了. |
[12:16] | A bloody dead man tried to kill me… | 有个他妈的死人来杀我… |
[12:20] | So you’ll take it. I’ll hear no more about it. | 你快把剑拿好. 别再跟我啰唆了. |
[12:23] | – Is that understood? – Yes, My Lord. | – 听懂没有? – 是, 大人. |
[12:26] | Right. Now don’t think this means | 很好. 但不要认为 |
[12:29] | I approve of this nonsense | 这代表我赞同… |
[12:32] | with you and Alliser Thorne. | 你对艾里沙索恩的愚蠢行为. |
[12:34] | That’s a man’s sword, | 这是把成年人的剑, |
[12:36] | it’ll take a man to wield it. | 也只有成年人才配用它. |
[12:39] | I’ll apologize to Ser Alliser tonight. | 我今晚会去向艾里沙爵士道歉. |
[12:41] | No you won’t! | 不, 不必了! |
[12:42] | I sent him to King’s Landing yesterday. | 昨天我已经派他前往君临. |
[12:45] | The hand that your wolf | 带着那只断手… |
[12:47] | tore off that thing’s wrist– | 你那头狼从那东西身上咬下来的… |
[12:48] | I’ve ordered Thorne to lay it at the feet of this… | 我命令索恩将断手呈献给那位… |
[12:52] | Boy King. | 小鬼头国王. |
[12:54] | That should get young Joffrey’s attention. | 吸引小乔佛里的关注. |
[12:57] | And it puts a thousand leagues | 也让索恩走一千里格的远路… |
[13:00] | between you and Thorne. | 省得你和他再碰面. |
[13:03] | Now go and put your sword somewhere safe | 去吧, 把你的剑放好 |
[13:06] | and bring me my supper. | 再把吃的给我端来. |
[13:08] | Yes, My Lord. | 是, 大人. |
[13:21] | – Well done. – Well done. | – 干得好. – 干得好. |
[13:26] | You earned that, Snow. | 这是你应得的, 雪诺. |
[13:32] | Well done. | 干得好. |
[13:38] | Go on, let’s have a look. | 来吧, 让我们瞧瞧. |
[13:39] | – At what? – Grenn: The sword! Show us the sword. | – 瞧什么? – 那把剑! 让我们瞧瞧那把剑. |
[13:42] | Sword! Sword! Sword! Sword! | 剑! 剑! 剑! 剑! |
[13:54] | – Let’s have a look. – Piss off. | – 让我们瞧瞧. – 让开. |
[13:55] | Get off of it. Piss off. | 行了. 让开. |
[13:58] | Come on, I want to have a look at it in the light. | 来吧, 我想到亮处好好瞧瞧. |
[14:04] | Give it here! | 拿到这儿来! |
[14:06] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[14:08] | – I– – Look at its eyes. | – 我… – 瞧瞧它的眼睛. |
[14:10] | – Give it. – I can’t. | – 拿来. – 我做不到. |
[14:12] | You can’t what? | 你做不到什么? |
[14:15] | I– I’m really not supposed to say. | 我… 我真的不该说. |
[14:19] | And yet you really want to say. | 但你还是真的想说. |
[14:23] | You want to say that…? | 你想说什么…? |
[14:28] | There was a raven. | 来了一只渡鸦. |
[14:31] | I read the message to Maester Aemon. | 我把信读给伊蒙师傅听了. |
[14:35] | It’s your brother Robb. | 是关于你兄弟罗柏的. |
[14:37] | What? | 什么? |
[14:39] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[14:42] | He’s heading south. | 他去南方了. |
[14:44] | To war. | 去打仗了. |
[14:48] | All his bannermen have rallied to his side. They’ll keep him safe. | 他召集了所有封臣. 他们会保护好他的. |
[14:53] | I should be there. | 我也应该去. |
[14:57] | I should be with him. | 我应该帮助他. |
[15:14] | …If we do that, they’ll never get back across. | …如果我们那样做, 管叫他们有来无回. |
[15:18] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[15:20] | What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[15:22] | Lord Walder has granted your crossing. | 瓦德大人同意你过河. |
[15:27] | – His men are yours as well– – Greatjon: Huh. | – 他的人马也是你的了… – 哈. |
[15:30] | –Less the 400 he will keep here to hold the crossing | …不过他会留下四百人防守渡口 |
[15:32] | against any who would pursue you. | 对抗来自后方的偷袭. |
[15:34] | And what does he want in return? | 他要求什么回报? |
[15:35] | You will be taking on his son Olyvar as your personal squire. | 你要收他的儿子奥利法为你的私人侍从. |
[15:39] | – He expects a knighthood in good time. – Fine fine. | – 他期待将来被册封为骑士. – 很好. |
[15:45] | And? | 还有呢? |
[15:46] | And Arya | 还有艾莉亚 |
[15:49] | will marry his son Waldron | 要嫁给他的儿子瓦德隆 |
[15:51] | – when they both come of age. – She won’t be happy about that. | – 等他们两人成年以后. – 她不会喜欢的. |
[15:55] | Hmmm. | 嗯. |
[15:59] | And? | 还有呢? |
[16:02] | And | 还有… |
[16:04] | when the fighting is done… | 等战事结束… |
[16:09] | You will marry one of his daughters. | 你也要迎娶他的一个女儿. |
[16:12] | Whichever you prefer. | 哪一个随你挑. |
[16:14] | He has a number he thinks will be… suitable. | 他有好些个… 适合的人选. |
[16:18] | I see. | 原来如此. |
[16:22] | Did you get a look at his daughters? | 你去看过他的女儿们了? |
[16:24] | I did. | 我看过了. |
[16:26] | And? | 那么? |
[16:29] | One was… | 有一个… |
[16:37] | Do you consent? | 你同意吗? |
[16:39] | Can I refuse? | 我可以拒绝吗? |
[16:41] | Not if you want to cross. | 那你就不能过河. |
[16:46] | Then I consent. | 那我同意. |
[17:33] | Sam said you wanted to see me? | 山姆说您有事找我? |
[17:35] | I did indeed. | 是的. |
[17:37] | Perhaps you would be kind enough to assist me. | 或许你会愿意好心地帮我个忙. |
[17:44] | Tell me, did you ever wonder | 告诉我, 你可曾想过 |
[17:47] | why the men of The Night’s Watch | 为何守夜人… |
[17:50] | take no wives and father no children? | 不娶妻也不生子? |
[17:53] | No. | 我没想过. |
[17:55] | So they will not love. | 这样他们才不会为情爱所困扰. |
[17:57] | Love is the death of duty. | 情爱是责任的死敌. |
[18:01] | If the day should ever come when your lord father was forced to choose | 如果有一天, 你的父亲大人必须作出抉择… |
[18:07] | and those he loves on the other, | 另一边是他所爱的人, |
[18:10] | what would he do? | 他会怎么做? |
[18:12] | He would do whatever was right. No matter what. | 他会做他该做的事. 不管那是什么. |
[18:17] | Then Lord Stark is one man in 10,000. | 那么艾德大人是万里挑一的人才. |
[18:21] | Most of us are not so strong. | 多数人并没有这么坚强. |
[18:25] | What is honor | 荣誉算得了什么… |
[18:26] | compared to a woman’s love? | 如果和女人的爱情相比? |
[18:29] | And what is duty | 责任又算得了什么… |
[18:32] | against the feel of a newborn son in your arms? | 如果和你怀抱初生婴儿的感觉相比? |
[18:35] | Or a brother’s smile? | 或是和你兄弟的笑容相比? |
[18:42] | Sam told you. | 山姆跟您说了. |
[18:44] | We’re all human. | 我们都是凡人. |
[18:46] | Oh, we all do our duty when there’s no cost to it. | 当我们毋需付出代价时, 自然都能尽忠职守. |
[18:49] | Honor comes easy then. | 自然都能享有荣耀. |
[18:52] | Yet sooner or later | 然而或早或迟 |
[18:55] | in every man’s life | 在每个人的生命中 |
[18:58] | there comes a day when it is not easy, | 都会遇到考验, |
[19:01] | a day when he must choose. | 那便是他必须抉择的时刻. |
[19:06] | And this is my day? | 如今就是我要抉择的时刻? |
[19:08] | Is that what you’re saying? | 您的意思是这样吗? |
[19:10] | Oh, it hurts, boy. Oh yes. | 哦, 那很痛苦, 孩子. 是的. |
[19:13] | – I know. – You do not know! | – 我知道. – 你不知道! |
[19:18] | No one knows. | 没有人知道. |
[19:22] | I may be a bastard, | 就算我是个私生子, |
[19:24] | but he is my father and Robb is my brother. | 但他依旧是我父亲, 罗柏依旧是我兄弟. |
[19:31] | The Gods were cruel when they saw fit to test my vows. | 诸神是残酷的, 他们会考验我们的誓言. |
[19:35] | They waited till I was old. | 他们在我步入老年时才这样做. |
[19:39] | What could I do when the ravens brought the news from the South– | 当渡鸦从南方带来消息时我能做些什么呢… |
[19:42] | the ruin of my House, the death of my family? | 家族灭亡的消息, 亲人死亡的消息? |
[19:45] | I was helpless, | 那时我是何等无助, |
[19:48] | blind, frail. | 眼睛瞎了, 身体虚弱. |
[19:52] | But when I heard | 可当我听说… |
[19:55] | they had killed my brother’s son, | 他们杀害我弟弟的儿子, |
[19:58] | and his poor son… | 他可怜的孙子… |
[20:00] | And the children! | 还有那些无辜的孩子! |
[20:02] | Even the little children. | 甚至最小的婴儿. |
[20:06] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁? |
[20:10] | My father was Maekar, | 我父亲是梅卡… |
[20:14] | the first of his name. | 一世国王. |
[20:16] | My brother Aegon reigned after him | 我弟弟伊耿在他之后继位. |
[20:21] | when I had refused the Throne. | 因为我拒绝了王位. |
[20:24] | And he was followed by his son Aerys, | 之后继位的是他的儿子伊里斯, |
[20:27] | whom they called the Mad King. | 人们称他为疯王. |
[20:30] | You’re Aemon Targaryen. | 你是伊蒙坦格利安. |
[20:33] | I’m a Maester of the Citadel, | 我是学城的一名学士, |
[20:36] | bound in service to Castle Black and The Night’s Watch. | 立誓为黑城堡与守夜人奉献心力. |
[20:44] | I will not tell you to stay or go. | 我不会要求你留下或是离开. |
[20:48] | You must make that choice yourself, | 你必须自己做出这个抉择, |
[20:51] | and live with it for the rest of your days. | 然后一辈子与之相伴. |
[20:58] | As I have. | 就像我一样. |
[21:26] | Drogo. | (卓戈.) |
[21:36] | Sajo anni. | (我的马.) |
[22:33] | Hyah hyah. | (驾, 驾.) |
[22:54] | Our scouts tell us | 我们的斥候报告 |
[22:56] | the Stark host has moved south from the Twins | 史塔克大军已自孪河城南下 |
[22:58] | with Lord Frey’s levies in tow. | 并得到佛雷大人的支持. |
[23:01] | They’re a day’s march north. | 目前他们在北方, 离我们还有一天行程. |
[23:03] | The boy may lack experience and sense, | 那小子或许缺乏经验和理性, |
[23:06] | but he does have a certain mindless | 但他确实有一股子盲目… |
[23:09] | – provincial courage. – Ah. | – 而又迂腐的勇气. – 啊. |
[23:16] | Oh, do continue. Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 哦, 继续呀. 我不是故意要打扰的. |
[23:18] | I do hope your savages are going to be of some use, | 我希望你那群野人能发挥作用, |
[23:21] | otherwise we’ve wasted good steel on them. | 否则我们精良的装备就白白浪费了. |
[23:23] | The great hairy one insisted he must have two battle axes– | 那个浑身是毛的高个子坚持要拿两把战斧… |
[23:26] | heavy black steel, double-sided. | 都是黑色重钢打造, 两面开刃的上等货色. |
[23:29] | Shagga likes axes. | 夏嘎喜欢用斧头. |
[23:31] | When the battle commences, you and your wildlings | 开战的时候, 我打算把你和你那群野人… |
[23:33] | will be in the vanguard. | 放在前锋的位置. |
[23:36] | – The vanguard? – Mm-hmm. | – 前锋? – 嗯嗯. |
[23:37] | Me and the tribesmen on the front lines? | 让我和山地部落在一线作战? |
[23:39] | They do seem rather ferocious. | 他们看起来很威猛. |
[23:45] | Ferocious? Last night | 威猛? 昨天晚上 |
[23:48] | a Moon brother stabbed a Stone Crow over a sausage. | 有个月人部的人为一根香肠捅死了一个石鸦部的人. |
[23:52] | Three Stone Crows seized the Moon brother and opened his throat. | 然后三个石鸦部的人抓住凶手并割开他的喉咙. |
[23:55] | Bronn managed to keep Shagga from chopping off the dead man’s cock, | 波隆好不容易才阻止夏嘎剁掉那死人的老二, |
[23:58] | which was fortunate, but even still | 算是不幸中的大幸, 即便如此 |
[24:01] | Ulf is demanding blood money, | 乌尔夫还坚决要求赔偿血债, |
[24:03] | which Shagga and Gunthor refuse to pay. | 可夏嘎和冈梭尔坚决不给. |
[24:05] | When soldiers lack discipline, the fault lies with their commander. | 士兵缺乏纪律, 表示指挥官领导无方. |
[24:08] | Surely there are ways to have me killed | 肯定有别的办法可以搞死我 |
[24:10] | that would be less detrimental to the war effort. | 而不至于对战局造成损害. |
[24:12] | There’ll be no more discussion on the matter. | 这件事不必再讨论了. |
[24:19] | It appears I’m not hungry after all. | 我发现自己一点也不饿. |
[24:22] | Excuse me, My Lords. | 我先告退了, 诸位大人. |
[24:37] | Where did you find one so pretty at this hour? | 这种时候你从哪找来一个这么漂亮的? |
[24:40] | – I took her. – Took her? | – 我抢来的. – 抢来的? |
[24:42] | – From whom? – From, uh… | – 从谁那儿抢的? – 从, 嗯… |
[24:46] | Ser– what’s his name? | 某个爵士… 叫什么来着? |
[24:47] | I don’t know. Ginger cunt three tents down. | 我不知道. 距此三个帐篷的黄发小子. |
[24:50] | And he didn’t have anything to say about it? | 对此他没有说点什么? |
[24:53] | He said something. | 他是说了点什么. |
[24:59] | Well, the odds of me living long enough | 嗯, 我活得足够长久… |
[25:02] | for him to retaliate just dropped drastically. | 使他能报复我的几率急剧下降了. |
[25:05] | We’ll be at the vanguard tomorrow. | 明天我们要打前锋. |
[25:10] | Oh well. | 哦, 好吧. |
[25:13] | I… think I’ll go and find myself one. | 我想… 我得给自己也找一个. |
[25:21] | Who are you? | 你叫什么? |
[25:22] | Who would you like me to be? | 你喜欢我叫什么名字? |
[25:25] | What did your mother call you? | 你母亲叫你什么? |
[25:27] | Shae. | 雪伊. |
[25:29] | What did your mother call you? | 你母亲叫你什么? |
[25:31] | My mother died giving birth to me. | 我母亲生我时难产而死. |
[25:33] | Is that why I’m here? So we can talk about our mothers? | 叫我来就为了这个? 为了谈论我们的母亲? |
[25:37] | – What sort of accent is that? – Foreign. | – 你这是哪的口音? – 外国口音. |
[25:40] | For– | 哪个… |
[25:43] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么? |
[25:45] | What do I want from you? | 我想要你做什么? |
[25:48] | I want you to share my tent. | 我想要你住我的帐篷. |
[25:51] | I want you to pour my wine, laugh at my jokes, | 我想要你为我倒酒, 陪我说笑, |
[25:54] | rub my legs when they’re sore after a day’s ride. | 每天奔波之后替我按摩双脚. |
[25:57] | I want you to take no other man to bed | 我想要你不跟其他男人上床 |
[26:00] | for as long as we’re together. | 只要我们还在一起. |
[26:02] | And I want you to fuck me like it’s my last night in this world– | 而且我想要你跟我干时要有激情, 当作是我这辈子的最后一次… |
[26:06] | which it may well be. | 而这确实很有可能. |
[26:08] | And what do I get? | 那我能得到什么? |
[26:10] | Safety. | 一是安全. |
[26:13] | No one will hurt you for as long as you’re mine. | 只要你属于我就没人敢伤害你. |
[26:17] | The pleasure of my company, | 二是我带给你的快乐, |
[26:19] | which I have heard is spectacular. | 我听很多人说那确实很快乐. |
[26:22] | Who told you this? Women you paid? | 谁跟你说的? 你付钱找的女人? |
[26:25] | And three: More gold | 三是许多金钱 |
[26:28] | than you can spend if you lived a thousand years. | 你活上一千年也花不完. |
[26:31] | Do you accept my proposal? | 你接受我的提议吗? |
[26:53] | Let’s start with your last night in this world. | 让我们开始你这辈子的最后一晚吧. |
[27:16] | Doth– Dothrae… | (马… 骑马…) |
[27:18] | Ki ha– hammi… | (我必须骑马…) |
[27:21] | Ish nokitta… | (我没事…) |
[27:25] | Qana’th… | (我的部众…) |
[27:29] | Khaleesi. | 卡丽煕. |
[27:30] | Come. | 进来. |
[27:34] | He’s very strong. | 他曾是如此强壮. |
[27:36] | No one understands how strong he is. | 人们想象不到他有多么强壮. |
[27:57] | – He will die tonight, Khaleesi. – He can’t. | – 他今晚就会死, 卡丽煕. – 他不能死. |
[28:01] | He can’t. I won’t let him. | 他不能死. 我不会让他死. |
[28:04] | Even a Queen doesn’t have that power. | 即便贵为王后也没有起死回生之力. |
[28:10] | We must go quickly. I’ve heard there’s a good port in Asshai– | 我们得赶紧走. 我听说亚夏有个繁荣的港口… |
[28:13] | – I won’t leave him. – He’s already gone, Khaleesi. | – 我不会离开他. – 他已经离开你了, 卡丽煕. |
[28:17] | Doth– | (马…) |
[28:19] | Even if– | 即便… |
[28:21] | –Even if he dies, | …即便他真的死了, |
[28:24] | why would I run? | 为什么我要逃走? |
[28:27] | I am Khaleesi | 我是卡丽煕 |
[28:29] | and my– my son will be Khal after Drogo. | 而我… 我儿子将继卓戈之后成为卡奥. |
[28:33] | This isn’t Westeros where men honor blood. | 这里不是维斯特洛, 权力传承不是靠血统. |
[28:36] | Here they only honor strength. There will be fighting | 他们只相信实力. 他们会自相残杀… |
[28:39] | after Drogo dies. | 在卓戈死后. |
[28:41] | Whoever wins that fight will be the new Khal. | 胜者将成为新的卡奥. |
[28:44] | He won’t want any rivals. | 他不会留下对手的活口. |
[28:46] | Your boy will be plucked from your breast | 你的孩子一出生就会被从你怀里夺走 |
[28:49] | and given to the dogs. | 被他们拿去喂狗. |
[28:51] | I won’t leave him. | 我不会离开他. |
[29:04] | The wound has festered. | 伤口化脓了. |
[30:07] | I think you should wear your armor tonight, Ser. | 我想今晚你应该穿上盔甲, 爵士. |
[30:10] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的. |
[30:17] | You’ve saved me once more. | 您又救了我一命. |
[30:19] | And now you must save him. | 现在你必须救他一命. |
[30:21] | He’s beyond the healer’s skills. | 没有任何医者可以救他. |
[30:24] | All I can do is ease his path. | 我能做的只是减轻他的痛楚. |
[30:27] | Save him and I will free you. I swear it. | 只要你救活他, 我就给你自由. 我发誓. |
[30:30] | You must know a way… | 你一定知道某种办法… |
[30:32] | Some… | 某种… |
[30:34] | Some magic. | 某种魔法. |
[30:38] | There is a spell. | 的确有一种魔法. |
[30:40] | Some would say death is cleaner. | 但对某些人而言, 死亡反而比较干脆. |
[30:53] | Do it. | 动手吧. |
[30:55] | Save him. | 快救救他. |
[30:57] | There is a price. | 您必须付出代价. |
[30:59] | You’ll have gold– whatever you want. | 你会得到黄金… 你要什么都可以. |
[31:01] | It’s not a matter of gold. This is Bloodmagic. | 这不是黄金的问题. 这是血魔法. |
[31:03] | Only death pays for life. | 惟有死亡方能换取生命. |
[31:08] | My death? | 我的死? |
[31:10] | No. Not your death, Khaleesi. | 不. 不是您的死, 卡丽煕. |
[31:15] | Bring me his horse. | 把他的马给我. |
[31:40] | Khaleesi, do not do this thing. | 卡丽煕, 这事做不得. |
[31:42] | – Let me kill this witch. – Kill her and you kill your Khal. | – 让我杀了这巫魔女. – 杀了她, 你就是杀了卡奥. |
[31:45] | This is Bloodmagic. It is forbidden. | 可这是血魔法啊. 这是禁忌. |
[31:48] | I am your Khaleesi. I tell you what is forbidden. | 我是卡丽煕. 我就不是禁忌就不是禁忌. |
[32:02] | Go now! | 快走! |
[32:04] | – Take her and leave. – Huh-uh. | – 带她离开. – 啊. |
[32:06] | Take her! | 带她走! |
[32:10] | Irriya? | 伊丽娅? |
[32:13] | You must go also, lady. | 你也得离开, 夫人. |
[32:14] | Once I begin to sing, no one must enter the tent. | 一旦我开始吟唱, 任何人都不能进入帐篷. |
[32:17] | The dead will dance here tonight. | 今晚亡灵将在此舞蹈. |
[32:32] | No one will enter. | 任何人都不能进入. |
[32:43] | Bring him back to me. | 请为我把他带回来. |
[33:02] | What have you done? | 你到底做了什么? |
[33:04] | I have to save him. | 我非救他不可. |
[33:06] | We could have been 10 miles away from here by now on the way to Asshai. | 我们本该远离这里, 走在前往亚夏的路上了. |
[33:09] | You would have been safe. | 那样你才能安全. |
[33:17] | Jíni’th vos eo. | (这事不能继续.) |
[33:24] | Mra qothoon vosaan– | (你小心点…) |
[33:27] | Khaleesi! | (不, 你别进去.) |
[34:14] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了? |
[34:15] | – The baby… – Hmm? | – 我的宝宝… – 嗯? |
[34:17] | …Is coming. | …就要生了. |
[34:19] | – Fetch the midwives. – They will not come. | – 把接生婆找来. – 她们不肯来. |
[34:21] | They say she is cursed. | 她们说他是被诅咒的人. |
[34:23] | They’ll come or I’ll have their heads. | 我们要么过来, 要么我去把她们的头砍了. |
[34:27] | The witch– she can bring baby. | 巫魔女… 她会接生. |
[34:30] | I hear her say so. | 我听她说过的. |
[34:54] | Are you in agony, my lion? | 你不舒服吗, 我的雄狮? |
[34:56] | – No. – You look like you’re in agony. | – 不. – 你看起来很痛苦. |
[34:59] | The fire is burning your pretty soft skin. | 火烧到你漂亮柔软的肌肤了. |
[35:05] | Ahhh. | 啊. |
[35:09] | Damn you, woman. Are you immune to pain? | 去你的, 女人. 你没有痛觉吗? |
[35:12] | – Just used to it. – Drink. | – 不过是习惯了. – 喝酒. |
[35:16] | Let’s play a new game. | 让我们玩个新游戏吗. |
[35:19] | There’s a Braavosi knife game I could teach you– | 我可以教你玩布拉佛斯匕首游戏… |
[35:22] | Does it involve the potential for losing fingers? | 玩这游戏有可能会失去手指头吗? |
[35:25] | – Not if you win. – No! | – 如果你赢就不会. – 不玩! |
[35:28] | No more fire games, no knife games. | 不玩火焰游戏, 不玩匕首游戏. |
[35:30] | Let’s do something I’m good at. | 让我们来点我擅长的游戏吧. |
[35:33] | What are you good at? | 你擅长什么游戏? |
[35:36] | I happen to be a great judge of character. | 我擅长判断人的底细. |
[35:38] | – This sounds like a boring game. – It’s not. | – 听起来这游戏很无聊. – 才不无聊. |
[35:40] | Here’s how it works: I make a statement | 是这么玩的: 我说一句话 |
[35:43] | about your past. If I’m right, | 有关你的经历. 如果我说对了, |
[35:45] | you drink. If I’m wrong, I drink. | 你得喝酒. 如果我说错了, 我得喝酒. |
[35:47] | And no lying. I’ll know if you’re lying. | 不准说谎. 你说谎我会知道的. |
[35:50] | I don’t want to play this game. | 我不想玩这个游戏. |
[35:52] | Fine. Bronn first. | 好吧. 波隆先来. |
[35:58] | Your father beat you. | 你父亲揍过你. |
[36:06] | But my mother hit harder. | 但我母亲揍得更凶. |
[36:11] | You killed your first man before you were 12. | 你不满十二岁就杀过人. |
[36:14] | It was a woman. | 是个女人. |
[36:19] | She swung an axe at me. | 她用斧头砍我. |
[36:23] | You’ve been North of the Wall. | 你去过长城以北. |
[36:27] | What brought you up there? | 你去那儿干什么? |
[36:31] | Work. | 工作. |
[36:32] | And… | 还有… |
[36:34] | You once loved a woman many years ago, | 许多年前你曾爱过一个女人, |
[36:36] | but it turned out badly so you’ve never let yourself love again. | 但结果很悲剧, 所以你再也不相信爱情了. |
[36:41] | Oh wait, that’s me. | 哦等等, 这是在说我. |
[36:47] | Your turn, my mysterious foreign beauty. | 轮到你了, 神秘的外国美女. |
[36:50] | I don’t want to play. | 我不想玩. |
[36:51] | It’s fun! Look at the fun we’re having. | 很有趣的! 瞧我们玩得多开心. |
[36:58] | Your mother was a whore. | 你母亲是个妓女. |
[37:01] | Drink. | 喝. |
[37:09] | All right. | 好吧. |
[37:11] | Your father left the family when you were very young, | 你父亲在你很小的时候就离开了你, |
[37:14] | – never to return. – Drink. | – 再也没回来. – 喝. |
[37:17] | And we’ve established the rules about lying? | 关于说谎我们定了什么规矩? |
[37:19] | Drink! | 喝! |
[37:24] | Mmmm. | 嗯. |
[37:28] | You wanted a different life. | 你想要过一种不同的生活. |
[37:29] | You came from somewhere and you wanted to be elsewhere. | 你想远离你所出生的地方. |
[37:33] | The whole shit-stained world could drink off that one. | 全世界的人都要喝这杯酒了. |
[37:35] | So specifics– | 那就具体一点… |
[37:37] | you wanted to be elsewhere, but how would you get there? | 你想去别的地方, 但你想怎么去呢? |
[37:41] | I don’t believe the life of the silent sisters is for you. | 我不认为你想过静默姐妹那样的生活. |
[37:44] | So what’s a lowborn girl to do? | 那么一个下层女孩能做点什么呢? |
[37:52] | Drink. | 喝. |
[37:56] | – Are you sure– – drink! | – 你确定吗… – 喝! |
[38:04] | And don’t talk about my mother and father ever | 别再谈论我的母亲或是父亲了 |
[38:07] | or I will carve your eyes from your head. | 否则我会把你的眼珠挖出来. |
[38:14] | My dear lady, if I have offended you, I apologize. | 亲爱的女士, 如果冒犯了您, 我很抱歉. |
[38:17] | My turn. | 轮到我了. |
[38:20] | Fine fine. | 好啊好啊. |
[38:22] | Ask away. | 问吧. |
[38:24] | Try to penetrate the enigma that is me. | 试试看猜透迷一般的我. |
[38:27] | – Who were you in love with? – That’s not how the game works. | – 你曾爱过的女人是谁? – 这游戏不是这样玩的. |
[38:30] | I don’t care the way the game works. | 我才不关心这游戏怎么玩. |
[38:33] | Our Lord here used to be married. | 我们这位大人曾经结过婚. |
[38:36] | – Married? – How did you hear that? | – 结过婚? – 你打哪儿听来的? |
[38:38] | You hear lots of things playing dice with Lannister soldiers. | 跟兰尼斯特家的士兵玩骰子能打听到很多事. |
[38:44] | Another night, perhaps. | 以后再讲吧, 或许. |
[38:45] | Not another night. This night. | 不要以后. 就是今晚. |
[38:50] | It’s not a pleasant story. | 那不是个开心的故事. |
[38:54] | – Or maybe I will cry. – I’m guessing the lady and I | – 或许我会哭的. – 我想这位女士和我 |
[38:57] | can tell more unpleasant stories than your Lordship. | 比起大人您能讲更不开心的故事. |
[39:02] | So… | 那么好吧… |
[39:07] | I was 16. My brother Jaime and I were riding | 那年我十六岁. 我兄弟詹姆和我正骑着马 |
[39:11] | when we heard a scream. She ran out onto the road, | 只听一声尖叫. 就见她朝路上跑来, |
[39:15] | clothes half torn off with two men on her heels. | 衣衫不整, 后面跟了两个男人. |
[39:17] | Jaime scared away the men easily enough, while I wrapped her in my cloak. | 詹姆赶跑了那两人, 我用自己的衣服裹住她. |
[39:22] | She was too scared to send off on her own, | 她惊慌失措, 不敢一个人走路, |
[39:24] | so while Jaime hunted down the rapers | 于是在詹姆追赶那些强奸者的时候 |
[39:26] | I took her to the nearest inn and fed her. | 我带她到最近的一家旅馆弄点东西给她吃. |
[39:29] | Her name was Tysha. | 她名叫泰莎. |
[39:32] | She was a wheelwright’s orphan. | 她生于一个工匠之家, 后来成了孤儿. |
[39:34] | And she was hungry– | 她很饿… |
[39:36] | together we finished off three chickens and a flagon of wine. | 我们两个吃掉了三只鸡和一大壶酒. |
[39:40] | Impossible as it seems, there was a time when I was unaccustomed to wine. | 说你大概都不信, 那时我很少喝酒. |
[39:43] | I forgot how afraid I was around girls, | 我忘记了我在女孩子面前曾是多么怕羞, |
[39:46] | how I was always waiting for them to laugh at me | 我曾总是呆呆地任由她们嘲笑我 |
[39:50] | or look away embarrassed | 或是转过脸去不愿看我 |
[39:52] | or ask me about my tall handsome brother. | 或是向我打听我那高大英俊的兄弟. |
[39:54] | I forgot about everything but Tysha. | 我忘记了一切, 心里只有泰莎一个. |
[39:59] | And somehow I found myself in her bed. | 后来我发现自己和她躺在一张床上. |
[40:01] | For three chickens, I should hope so. | 我想那三只鸡真不是白费. |
[40:04] | It didn’t last long. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. | 我的第一次很快就结束了. 我都不知道做了些什么. |
[40:08] | But she was good to me. | 但她对我很温柔. |
[40:10] | She kissed me afterwards | 事后她吻了我 |
[40:12] | and sang me a song. | 还给我唱了一支歌. |
[40:15] | And by morning I was deep enough in love to ask for her hand. | 到第二天清晨, 我已经爱上她了, 还向她求婚. |
[40:20] | A few lies, a few gold coins, one drunken Septon | 讲几句谎话, 花几枚金币, 再找个喝醉的修士 |
[40:23] | and there you have it– man and wife. | 我们就这样… 成了夫妻. |
[40:26] | For a fortnight anyway, until the Septon sobered up | 半个月的夫妻, 直到那修士清醒过来 |
[40:29] | and told my father. | 把事情禀报给我的父亲. |
[40:31] | I imagine that was the end of all that. | 我想事情就这样结束了. |
[40:34] | Not quite. | 还没结束. |
[40:36] | First, my father had Jaime tell me the truth. | 首先, 我父亲要詹姆跟我说了实话. |
[40:41] | The girl was a whore, you see. | 那女孩是个妓女, 其实. |
[40:46] | Jaime had arranged the whole thing, | 整件事都是詹姆安排好的, |
[40:48] | the road, the rapers– all of it. | 出行路线和强奸者… 所有的一切. |
[40:51] | He thought it was time I had a woman. | 他认为是时候让我体验男女之事了. |
[40:55] | After my brother confessed, | 在我兄弟说完之后, |
[40:57] | my father brought in my wife | 我父亲把我那老婆叫进来 |
[41:01] | and gave her to his guards. | 把她交给他的卫兵. |
[41:03] | He paid her well– a silver for each man. | 他付的价钱很公道–每人一枚银币. |
[41:07] | How many whores command that kind of price? | 你说多少妓女能值这个价? |
[41:12] | He brought me into the barracks and made me watch. | 他把我叫进军营逼我全程观赏. |
[41:15] | By the end, she had so much silver | 到最后, 她赚了这么多的银币 |
[41:18] | that the coins were slipping through her fingers | 银币从她的指缝落下… |
[41:21] | and rolling onto the floor. | 在地上乱滚. |
[41:27] | I would have killed the man who did that to me. | 有人敢这样对我, 我非宰了他不可. |
[41:30] | You should have known she was a whore. | 你本该知道她是个妓女. |
[41:33] | Really? | 是吗? |
[41:36] | I was 16, drunk and in love– | 当时我才十六岁, 喝醉了酒, 还陷入了爱河… |
[41:38] | A girl who was almost raped | 一个险遭强奸的女孩子 |
[41:40] | doesn’t invite another man into her bed two hours later. | 不会在两个钟头之后又跟另一个男人上床. |
[41:45] | As I said, I was young and stupid. | 我说了, 当时我既年轻又愚蠢. |
[41:52] | You are still young and stupid. | 现在你还是既年轻又愚蠢. |
[42:17] | Hyah! | 驾! |
[42:36] | What is it? What do you want? | 怎么了? 你要干什么? |
[42:37] | You’re sleeping through the war. | 你睡过头了. |
[42:39] | – What? – They stole a night’s march on us. | – 什么? – 他们连夜向我们进军. |
[42:42] | They’re a mile north. | 现在已在我们北方不到一里. |
[42:44] | – Get my squire! – You don’t have a squire. | – 快叫我的侍从! – 你哪来的侍从. |
[42:49] | If I die, weep for me. | 如果我死了, 记得为我掉眼泪. |
[42:53] | You’ll be dead. How will you know? | 你人都死了. 怎么会知道? |
[43:02] | I’ll know. | 我就是会知道. |
[43:06] | Watch out! Move! | 小心! 快走! |
[43:09] | Out of the way! | 快让路! |
[43:10] | – Move aside! – ( Neighs | 让开! |
[43:19] | stay low. | 尽量猫着腰. |
[43:21] | Stay low? | 猫着腰? |
[43:23] | If you’re lucky, no one will notice you. | 如果你幸运得话, 没人会注意到你. |
[43:26] | I was born lucky. | 我天生幸运. |
[43:31] | Tribesmen of the Vale, | 谷地部落的战士们, |
[43:33] | gather round! | 快集合! |
[43:36] | Stone Crows! | 石鸦部! |
[43:38] | Black Ears! Burned Men! | 黑耳部! 灼人部! |
[43:41] | – Moon brothers! – Man: And painted dogs! | – 月人部! – 还有画犬部! |
[43:44] | And painted dogs! | 还有画犬部! |
[43:46] | Your dominion over the Vale begins now! | 你们对艾林谷的征途从现在开始! |
[43:49] | Onward to claim what is yours! | 去争取属于你们的东西吧! |
[43:52] | Half man! Half man! | 半人万岁! 半人万岁! |
[43:55] | Half man! Half man! | 半人万岁! 半人万岁! |
[43:58] | Half man! Half man! | 半人万岁! 半人万岁! |
[44:01] | To battle. | 去打仗吧. |
[44:45] | You’re a shit warrior. | 你真是个差劲的战士. |
[44:50] | I’m alive? | 我还活着? |
[44:52] | You’re alive. | 你还活着. |
[44:59] | Did we win? | 我们打赢了? |
[45:01] | We wouldn’t be having this conversation if we didn’t. | 如果我们没打赢, 就不会还在这儿说话了. |
[45:17] | How did our tribesmen do? | 我们的部落战士打得如何? |
[45:21] | Yeah, good. | 打得很好. |
[45:23] | It’s nice to see them getting along. | 看到他们能并肩战斗真是不错. |
[45:26] | You’re wounded. | 你受伤了. |
[45:28] | Good of you to notice. | 很高兴您能注意到这一点. |
[45:31] | I hear we won. | 我听说我们打赢了. |
[45:34] | Hmph. The scouts were wrong. | 哼. 斥候误报了消息. |
[45:36] | There were 2,000 Stark bannermen, not 20,000. | 这支史塔克军只有两千人而不是两万人. |
[45:41] | Did we get the Stark boy, at least? | 我们打败的是史塔克家的小鬼吗? |
[45:44] | He wasn’t here. | 他不在这里. |
[45:46] | Where was he? | 那他在哪里? |
[45:47] | With his other 18,000 men. | 和他那一万八千人马在一起. |
[45:53] | And where are they? | 那他们在哪里? |
[46:06] | – We should go, My Lady. – No! | – 我们该走了, 夫人. – 不! |
[46:13] | My Lady! | 夫人! |
[46:17] | Hyah hyah! | 驾驾! |
[46:50] | By the time they knew what was happening, it had already happened. | 我们冲上去的时候他们还毫无防备. |
[46:57] | Lady Stark. I’d offer you my sword, | 史塔克夫人. 我的剑是您的了, |
[47:00] | but I seem to have lost it. | 但是我不知道我的剑丢哪儿了. |
[47:02] | It’s not your sword I want. | 我不需要你的剑. |
[47:04] | Give me my daughters back. | 我要我的女儿们. |
[47:07] | Give me my husband. | 我要我的丈夫. |
[47:09] | I’ve lost them too, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我也不知道他们在哪儿. |
[47:11] | Kill him, Robb. Send his head to his father. | 杀了他, 罗柏. 把他的头给他老爸送去. |
[47:14] | He cut down 10 of our men– you saw him. | 他砍倒了我们十个人– 你都看见了. |
[47:16] | He’s more use to us alive than dead. | 他活着比死了对我们更有用. |
[47:19] | Take him away and put him in irons. | 把他带走并戴上镣铐. |
[47:22] | We could end this war right now, boy, | 我们可以立即结束这场战争, 小子, |
[47:25] | save thousands of lives. | 免得牺牲成千上万的生命. |
[47:27] | You fight for the Starks, I fight for the Lannisters. | 你代表史塔克家, 我代表兰尼斯特家. |
[47:30] | Swords or lances, teeth, nails– choose your weapons | 剑或长枪, 牙齿或指甲– 什么武器随你挑 |
[47:33] | and let’s end this here and now. | 让我们在此时此地解决问题. |
[47:38] | If we do it your way, Kingslayer, | 如果我们照你的方式去做, 弑君者, |
[47:41] | you’d win. | 赢的会是你. |
[47:46] | We’re not doing it your way. | 我们不会照你的方式去做. |
[47:50] | Come on, pretty man. | 来吧, 漂亮小子. |
[48:00] | I sent 2,000 men to their graves today. | 今天我将两千名弟兄送进了坟墓. |
[48:03] | The bards will sing songs of their sacrifice. | 诗人会为他们的牺牲谱写歌谣. |
[48:06] | Aye. But the dead won’t hear them. | 是的, 但死者听不到. |
[48:16] | One victory does not make us conquerors. | 一场胜利不会令我们成为征服者. |
[48:20] | Did we free my father? | 我们救出我父亲了吗? |
[48:23] | Did we rescue my sisters from the Queen? | 我们从王后手中救出我妹妹了吗? |
[48:27] | Did we free the North from those who want us on our knees? | 我们从压迫者手中为北境争得自由了吗? |
[48:36] | This war is far from over. | 这场战争还远未结束. |
[49:09] | Could I have one? | 能给我一个吗? |
[49:11] | A lemon one– or any of them. | 柠檬的…或是什么口味的都行. |
[49:14] | Three coppers. | 三个铜板. |
[49:16] | How about a nice fat pigeon? | 用一只肥鸽跟你换可以吗? |
[49:18] | Piss off now. Go on. | 去你的. 滚开. |
[49:20] | Do you have any stale ones from yesterday? | 你有昨天剩下的吗? |
[49:23] | – Or any burnt ones? – Piss off! | – 或者是烤焦的? – 快滚! |
[49:32] | Hey, where’s everyone going? What’s happening? | 嘿, 大家都去哪里? 出什么事了? |
[49:35] | They’re taking him to the Sept of Baelor. | 他们要带他去贝勒圣堂. |
[49:36] | Who? | 带谁? |
[49:37] | The Hand of the King. | 国王之手. |
[50:46] | – Traitor! – Coward! | – 叛徒! – 懦夫! |
[50:49] | Baelor. | 贝勒. |
[50:51] | Baelor! | 贝勒! |
[50:58] | Traitor! Traitor! | 叛徒! 叛徒! |
[51:20] | I am Eddard Stark, | 我是艾德史塔克, |
[51:23] | Lord of Winterfell | 临冬城主 |
[51:25] | and Hand of the King. | 暨国王之手. |
[51:36] | I come before you to confess my treason | 我在此承认我的叛国罪行 |
[51:39] | in the sight of Gods and men. | 当着诸神和凡人的面. |
[51:43] | I betrayed the faith of my King | 我辜负了我的国王的信任 |
[51:45] | and the trust of my friend Robert. | 我背叛了我的挚友劳勃的托付. |
[51:50] | I swore to protect and defend his children, | 我曾发誓保护他的孩子们, |
[51:53] | but before his blood was cold | 然而当他尸骨未寒 |
[51:56] | I plotted to murder his son… | 我便阴谋杀害他的儿子… |
[52:00] | And seize the Throne for myself. | 企图自立为王. |
[52:02] | Traitor! | 叛徒! |
[52:13] | Let the high Septon | 请总主教… |
[52:15] | and Baelor the blessed bear witness to what I say: | 以及神所祝福的贝勒为我所说的话作见证: |
[52:21] | Joffrey Baratheon | 乔佛里拜拉席恩 |
[52:24] | is the one true heir to the Iron Throne, | 乃是铁王座惟一的合法继承人, |
[52:26] | by the Grace of all the gods, | 是天上诸神所眷顾的, |
[52:30] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms | 七国统治者 |
[52:33] | and Protector of the Realm. | 与全境守护者. |
[52:41] | As we sin, | 因为我们有罪, |
[52:45] | so do we suffer. | 所以我们受苦. |
[52:47] | This man has confessed his crimes | 此人已经坦承其罪行 |
[52:50] | in sight of Gods and men. | 诸神与凡人都可以作证. |
[52:52] | The Gods are just | 诸神是公正的 |
[52:56] | but beloved Baelor taught us | 然而敬爱的圣贝勒曾教导我们 |
[52:59] | they can also be merciful. | 他们同时也是慈悲的. |
[53:05] | What is to be done | 该如何处置 |
[53:07] | with this traitor, Your Grace? | 这名叛徒呢, 国王陛下? |
[53:14] | My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join The Night’s Watch. | 我的母亲希望我让艾德大人加入守夜人军团. |
[53:17] | Stripped of all titles and powers, | 褫夺其一切头衔及权力, |
[53:20] | he would serve the realm in permanent exile. | 他将在永久的流放地为国效力. |
[53:23] | And My Lady Sansa | 而我的珊莎小姐 |
[53:25] | has begged mercy for her father. | 也多次为她父亲求情. |
[53:32] | But they have the soft hearts of women. | 但那是他们软弱的妇女心肠使然. |
[53:35] | So long as I am your King, | 只要我还是你们的国王, |
[53:37] | treason shall never go unpunished. | 叛国之罪必将严惩. |
[53:41] | Ser Ilyn, | 伊林爵士, |
[53:43] | bring me his head! | 给我砍下他的头! |
[53:45] | No! Stop! | 不! 住手! |
[53:47] | Daddy! Someone stop him! | 爸爸! 让他住手! |
[54:00] | My son, this is madness. | 我儿, 这太疯狂了. |
[54:03] | Put him down! | 把他按住! |
[54:12] | – Don’t look! – Let me go. | – 不要看! – 放开我. |
[54:14] | – Let me go! – Shut your mouth. Look at me. | – 放开我! – 你闭嘴. 看着我. |
[54:17] | – Look at me! – Stop! Daddy! | – 看着我! – 住手! 爸爸! |
[54:19] | – Stop! No no! – Crowd: Traitor! | – 住手! 不, 不要! – 叛徒! |
[54:22] | Stop! | 住手! |
[54:27] | Stop him, stop! | 让他住手, 住手! |