时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I would name you the Hand of the King. | 我将任命你为国王之手 |
[00:03] | I have a son, you have a daughter, we’ll join our houses. | 我有个儿子 你有个女儿 我们两家可以联姻 |
[00:07] | May I present Viserys of House Targaryen | 请容我向您介绍来自坦格利安家族的韦赛里斯王子 |
[00:10] | and his sister Daenerys? | 和他的妹妹丹妮莉丝公主 |
[00:12] | I give him a queen and he gives me an army. | 我给他一个王后 然后他就会给我一支大军 |
[00:17] | Maester says the boy may live. | -学士说这个男孩或许不会死 |
[00:20] | My dear brother, there are times you make me wonder whose side you’re on. | 有时候我很怀疑你到底站在哪一边?我亲爱的弟弟 |
[00:23] | You know how much I love my family. | 我可是非常爱我们家族的呐 你懂的 |
[00:24] | There’s great honor serving in the Night’s Watch. | 去长城服役是无上的荣耀 |
[00:26] | The Starks have manned the wall | 亦是史塔克家族千年来 |
[00:28] | for thousands of years. And you are a Stark. | 一直履行的职责 而你 就是一个史塔克 |
[00:30] | King Robert’s bastards– Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why? | 国王劳勃的私生子 琼恩艾林一直在私下追查他们 为什么? |
[00:34] | The King has no trueborn sons. | 国王没有亲生儿子 |
[00:36] | – Do you love your children? – With all my heart. | -你爱你的孩子们吗? -我全心全意的爱着他们 |
[00:38] | – No more than I love mine. – And they’re all Jaime’s. | -绝对没有我爱的更多 -他们是你和詹姆的孩子 |
[00:40] | When the King returns from his hunt, I’ll tell him the truth. | 等国王打猎归来我就会告诉他真相 |
[00:43] | I want what I came for. I want the crown he promised me. | 我要得到他许给我的一切 许给我的王冠 |
[00:46] | – No! No! – A crown for a king. | -不要! -给国王的王冠 |
[00:49] | He was no dragon. | -(尖叫) -他不是真龙 |
[00:51] | Fire cannot kill the dragon. | -火是杀不死真龙的 |
[00:54] | Jon Snow, Lord Commander Mormont | 琼恩雪诺 总司令莫尔蒙大人 |
[00:56] | has requested you for his personal steward. | 指名要你做他的私人事务官 |
[00:59] | He wants to groom you for command. | 这是在让你锻炼学会如何指挥 |
[01:01] | Ned! We were hunting. | 奈德!等劳勃一死我们就完蛋了 |
[01:02] | By the time Robert dies, it will be too late for the both of us. | 我们必须联合起来 |
[01:06] | What about Stannis? He’s your older brother. | 那史坦尼斯怎么办?他可是你的哥哥 |
[01:08] | This isn’t about the bloody line of succession. | 这和血缘继承顺序无关 |
[01:10] | He’s not a king. I am. | 我比他更适合做国王 |
[01:11] | – We have a new king now. – Your son has no claim to the throne. | -我们已经有了一位新国王 -你的儿子无权继位 |
[01:14] | Kill him! Kill all of them! I command it! | 杀了他 把他们全都杀掉! |
[01:17] | You’re summoned to King’s Landing to swear fealty to the new king. | 你被传唤前往君临对新任国王宣誓效忠 |
[01:20] | Joffrey puts my father in chains; Now he wants his ass kissed? | 乔佛里把我父亲打入大牢 如今还想叫我对他献殷勤? |
[01:23] | I’ll go to King’s Landing, but not alone. | 我当然会去 但不会是孤身一人 |
[01:26] | Call the Banners. | 召集封臣! |
[01:28] | – Kill him, Robb. – He’s more use to us alive than dead. | -罗柏 杀了他 -他活着更有用 |
[01:31] | So long as I am your king, | -只要我还是你们的国王 |
[01:33] | treason shall never go unpunished. | 叛国之罪就绝不会不了了之 |
[01:36] | – No! No! – Stop, my son. | -不!不要! -孩子快停下! |
[01:38] | You will go to King’s Landing | 你启程去君临 |
[01:40] | and serve as Hand of the King in my stead. | 代我行使首相之职 |
[01:42] | You’ll bring that boy king to heel, and his mother, too, if needs be. | 替我看好那娘俩 |
[01:45] | Please let me go home. | 求您了 让我回家吧 |
[01:47] | Mother says I’m still to marry you, | 我妈说了我还是要娶你 |
[01:49] | so you’ll stay here and obey. | 所以你必须给我留在这里 乖乖的听话 |
[01:53] | My sword is yours in victory and defeat. | 我们的忠诚属于您 生死相随! |
[01:55] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! 北境之王万岁! |
[01:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[02:00] | – Arry. – Arry the orphan boy. | -阿利 -恩 孤儿阿利 |
[02:01] | It’s 1,000 leagues from here to the Wall. | 开路!我们离长城还有几千里格的路要赶! |
[02:04] | We ride out beyond the Wall tomorrow. | 明日我们就越墙北上 |
[02:06] | The Night’s Watch will ride in force | 守夜人将大举出动 |
[02:08] | against the wildlings, the White Walkers, | 去对那些野人、尸鬼以及 |
[02:10] | and whatever else is out there. | 无论什么妖魔鬼怪开战 |
[02:12] | He will die tonight, Khaleesi. | 他今晚就会死去 卡利熙 |
[02:15] | Drogo will have no use for dragon eggs in the Night Lands. | 卓戈在那个世界里是不需要龙蛋的 |
[02:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂的 |
[02:22] | Blood of my blood. | 吾血之血! |
[04:41] | Well struck. | 漂亮 |
[04:44] | Well struck, Dog. | 打得漂亮 狗儿 |
[04:49] | Did you like that? | 你喜欢吧? |
[04:51] | It was well struck, Your Grace. | 打得确实漂亮 陛下 |
[04:53] | I already said it was well struck. | 这话我已经说过了 |
[04:57] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[05:06] | – Who’s next? – Lothor Brune, | -接下来是谁? -罗索・布伦 |
[05:09] | freerider in the service of Lord Baelish. | 效劳于贝里席大人麾下的自由骑手 |
[05:12] | Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard. | 霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士 |
[05:18] | Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard! | 霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士! |
[05:21] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[05:23] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[05:31] | Sorry, Your Grace. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[05:33] | My deepest apologies. | 我深表歉意 |
[05:35] | – Are you drunk? – No. | -你喝醉了? -不是 |
[05:37] | Uh, no. No, Your Grace. | 呃 没有,没有醉 陛下 |
[05:40] | – I had two cups of wine. – Two cups? | -我只喝了两杯 -两杯? |
[05:43] | That’s not much at all. | 还不算多嘛 |
[05:45] | Please, have another cup. | 那就请再喝一杯吧 |
[05:47] | Are you sure, Your Grace? | 说真的么 陛下? |
[05:49] | Yes. To celebrate my name day. | 没错 来庆祝下我的命名日 |
[05:51] | Have two. Have as much as you like. | 整两杯 想喝多少喝多少 |
[05:54] | I would be honored, Your Grace. | 我非常荣幸 陛下 |
[05:58] | Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day. | 马林爵士 帮唐托斯爵士备酒以庆祝我的命名日 |
[06:01] | See that he drinks his fill. | 让他喝个痛快 |
[06:21] | You can’t. | 您不可以这样 |
[06:24] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[06:27] | Did you say I can’t? | 你说我不可以? |
[06:29] | I only meant it would be bad luck | 我只是觉得若您在您的命名日杀人 |
[06:32] | to kill a man on your name day. | 恐怕会招来厄运 陛下 |
[06:33] | What kind of stupid peasant’s superstition.. | 这是什么乡下人的迷信…… |
[06:36] | The girl is right. | 这姑娘说得有理 |
[06:38] | What a man sows on his name day | 俗话说:命名日上播种子 |
[06:39] | he reaps all year. | 一整年内结果子 |
[06:43] | Take him away. | -把他带下去吧 |
[06:46] | I’ll have him killed tomorrow, the fool. | 我明天再杀他 这蠢才 |
[06:51] | He is. | 没错 |
[06:53] | A fool– you’re so clever to see it. | 的确是个蠢材 而您真是英明睿智 一眼就看出来了 |
[06:55] | He’ll make a much better fool than a knight. | 此等蠢才天生是弄臣的料 而非骑士 |
[06:58] | He doesn’t deserve the mercy of a quick death. | 他不配死得干净利落 |
[07:03] | Did you hear My Lady, Ser Dontos? | 唐托斯爵士?你听见小姐说话了吗? |
[07:06] | From this day, you’ll be my new fool. | 从今天起 你就是我的新弄臣 |
[07:09] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 感谢陛下 |
[07:11] | And you, My Lady, thank you. | 还有您 小姐 谢谢您 |
[07:14] | Beloved nephew. | 亲爱的外甥 |
[07:24] | We looked for you on the battlefield. | 我还在战场上四处找你嘞 |
[07:28] | You were nowhere to be found. | 你还真是深居简出啊 |
[07:32] | I’ve been here, ruling the kingdoms. | 我一直在这 治理国家 |
[07:34] | What a fine job you’ve done. | 你干得还真不错啊 |
[07:38] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:41] | More beautiful than ever. | 比从前更动人了 |
[07:43] | And you! You– you’re going to be bigger than the hound, | 还有你啊!你――你都快要比猎狗还壮实了 |
[07:47] | but much better looking. | -而且还要英俊许多 |
[07:50] | This one doesn’t like me. | 这家伙一点也不喜欢我 |
[07:51] | Can’t imagine why. | 无法想象是为什么 |
[07:53] | – We heard you were dead. – I’m glad you’re not dead. | -我们听说你早死了 -我很高兴你没死 |
[07:56] | Me, too, dear. | 好孩子 我和你看法一致 |
[07:58] | Death is so boring, especially now | 死亡太乏味了 尤其是这当口 |
[08:00] | with so much excitement in the world. | 世上有那么多乐子呢 |
[08:03] | My Lady, I’m sorry for your loss. | 小姐 我对您的不幸深感遗憾 |
[08:07] | Her loss? | 她的不幸? |
[08:09] | Her father was a confessed traitor. | 他爹可是个罪证确凿的叛徒 |
[08:11] | But still her father. | 但仍是她父亲 |
[08:12] | Surely having so recently lost your own beloved father | 既然你最近也痛失爱父 |
[08:14] | you can sympathize. | 对她的遭遇必然是感同身受的 |
[08:20] | My father was a traitor. | 我的父亲是个叛徒 |
[08:22] | My mother and brother are traitors, too. | 我的母亲和兄长也是叛徒 |
[08:24] | I am loyal to my beloved Joffrey. | 我绝对忠于我所深爱的乔佛里 |
[08:28] | Of course you are. | 毫无疑问 |
[08:32] | Well, enjoy your name day, Your Grace. | 好了 尽情享受你的命名日吧 陛下 |
[08:36] | Wish I could stay and celebrate, | 多希望我能在这一起庆祝 |
[08:38] | but there is work to be done. | 但还有大事要处理 |
[08:41] | What work? | 什么大事? |
[08:43] | Why are you here? | 你来这是干嘛的? |
[08:48] | The raven arrived from the Citadel | 学城来了只渡鸦 |
[08:51] | – this morning, Your Grace. | -就在今早 陛下 |
[08:55] | The conclave has met, considered reports | 说枢机会召开 |
[08:57] | from Maesters all over the Seven Kingdoms, | 分析研读了七大王国所有学士的报告 |
[09:00] | and declared this great summer | 继而宣布 这个长夏 |
[09:03] | done at last. | 终于结束了 |
[09:06] | The longest summer in living memory. | 这辈子我记忆里最长的一个夏天啊 |
[09:09] | The peasants say, a long summer means | 百姓们都说 漫长的夏季意味着 |
[09:11] | – an even longer winter. – A common superstition. | -一个更漫长的冬季 -一个广为流传的迷信而已 |
[09:14] | We have enough wheat for a five-year winter. | 我们有足够的粮食 来应对持续五年的冬季 |
[09:17] | If it lasts any longer, | 如果冬季来得更长的话 |
[09:19] | we’ll have fewer peasants. | 我们怕是要失去一些百姓了 |
[09:22] | The city’s drowning in refugees, Your Grace, fleeing the war. | 难民纷纷逃离战争 这座城市要被他们淹没了 陛下 |
[09:25] | We have nowhere to house them. | 我们没地方安置他们 |
[09:26] | And with winter coming, it’ll only get worse. | 随着冬季来临 情况只会更糟 |
[09:28] | You command the City Watch, do you not, Lord Slynt? | 城市卫队不是听你差遣的么 史林特大人 |
[09:33] | I do, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[09:35] | And are you not a Lord at my command? | 而你这个臣子难道不是听我差遣么? |
[09:37] | I owe my title and lands to your generosity, Your Grace. | 我的名号和领地都是您的馈赠 陛下 |
[09:40] | Then do your job. Shut the gates to the peasants. | 那么就干好你的本职 紧闭城门 别放一个庶民进来 |
[09:43] | They belong in the field, not our capital. | 他们该呆在田地里 而非涌进我们的都城 |
[09:46] | Yes, Your Grace. | -是 陛下 |
[09:54] | Don’t get up. | 不用起立 |
[09:57] | More ravishing than ever, big sister. | 你比从前更迷人了 老姐 |
[10:02] | War agrees with you. | 战争让你容光焕发呀 |
[10:05] | Forgive the interruption. Carry on. | 原谅我插嘴 你们继续 |
[10:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[10:10] | Ah, it’s been a remarkable journey. | 啊 可真是一次无与伦比的精彩旅行 |
[10:14] | I pissed off the edge of the Wall, | 我在长城边上撒尿 |
[10:18] | I slept in a sky cell, | 还在天牢里打盹 |
[10:20] | I fought with the hill tribes– | 跟高山部落并肩作战 |
[10:23] | so many adventures, | 这么多历险 |
[10:26] | so much to be thankful for. | 这么多感激之情要表达啊 |
[10:28] | What are you doing here? This is the small council. | 你来这里干什么? 这里可是御前会议 |
[10:32] | Yes. well I, do believe, the Hand of the King, | 我知道 我相信国王之手自然会 |
[10:35] | is welcome at all small council meetings. | 在御前会议受到欢迎的 |
[10:37] | Our father is Hand of the King. | 我们的父亲才是国王之手 |
[10:39] | Yes, but in his absence.. | 是的 但在他不在的时候呢 |
[10:49] | Your father has named Lord Tyrion | 您父亲任命提利昂大人 |
[10:51] | to serve as Hand in his stead while he fights. | 在他作战时代行首相之职 |
[10:54] | Out! All of you out! | 退下!所有人都退下! |
[11:01] | I would like to know how you tricked father into this. | 我真想知道你是怎么连蒙带骗让父亲做出这个决定的 |
[11:04] | If I were capable of tricking father, | 如果我有能力骗父亲 |
[11:06] | I’d be emperor of the world by now. | 那么我现在已经君临全世界了 |
[11:08] | You brought this on yourself. | 这是你亲手造成这局面的 |
[11:10] | I’ve done nothing. | 我可什么都没干 |
[11:12] | Quite right– you did nothing | 没错――你什么都没干 |
[11:14] | when your son called for Ned Stark’s head. | 当你儿子要取奈德史塔克项上人头的时候 |
[11:16] | Now the entire North has risen up against us. | 现在整个北境都跳出来和我们作对了 |
[11:18] | – I tried to stop it. – Did you? You failed. | -我试过阻止 -是么?可你失败了 |
[11:21] | That bit of theater will haunt our family for a generation. | 这起闹剧会困扰我们家族一整代人 |
[11:24] | – Robb Stark is a child. – Who’s won every battle he’s fought. | -罗柏史塔克只是个小屁孩 -一个百战百胜的小屁孩 |
[11:28] | Do you understand we’re losing the war? | 你没意识到我们就要输掉这场战争了么? |
[11:30] | – What do you know about warfare? – Nothing. | -关于战争你懂些什么? -什么都不懂 |
[11:34] | But I know people. | 但我懂人 |
[11:35] | And I know that our enemies hate each other | 我知道我们的敌人彼此间存有憎恨 |
[11:37] | almost as much as they hate us. | 和对我们的憎恨不相上下 |
[11:45] | – Joffrey is King. – Joffrey is King. | -乔佛里是国王 -乔佛里是国王 |
[11:47] | You are here to advise him. | 你来这里要好好辅佐他 |
[11:50] | I’m only here to advise him. | 我来这里也只是为了好好辅佐他 |
[11:52] | And if the King listens to what I say, | 而且 如果国王能照我说的去做 |
[11:54] | the King might just get his Uncle Jaime back. | 他或许能接他舅舅詹姆回来 |
[11:59] | How? | 怎么做? |
[12:01] | You love your children. | 你爱你的孩子 |
[12:03] | It’s your one redeeming quality. | 这是你一个难得的美德 |
[12:04] | That and your cheekbones. | 还有你的脸蛋也算一个 |
[12:07] | The Starks love their children as well. | 史塔克也爱他们的孩子 |
[12:10] | – And we have two of them. – One. | -而我们手上正有两个 -只剩一个了 |
[12:14] | – One? – Arya, little animal– she disappeared. | -就一个了? -艾莉亚 小鬼东西――她消失了 |
[12:17] | Disappeared? What, in a puff of smoke? | 消失?什么?伴着一股烟雾么? |
[12:22] | We had three Starks to trade. | 我们本有三个史塔克可以拿来讨价还价的 |
[12:25] | You chopped one’s head off and let another escape. | 你却砍了一个家伙的脑袋 又让另一个跑掉了 |
[12:29] | Father will be furious. | 父亲要被气坏了 |
[12:32] | It must be odd for you.. | 对你来说这感觉一定很陌生吧 |
[12:36] | to be the disappointing child. | 做那个令他人失望的孩子 |
[12:46] | My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother | 大人 愿旧神眷顾您的兄弟 |
[12:50] | and all our northern sons. | 以及所有北境的子民 |
[12:53] | The walls of my Holdfast will not stand the winter. | 我城堡的墙可抵挡不了寒冬 |
[12:57] | The stones were last mortared in the time of King Aerys, | 石料在伊里斯国王时期最后一次上的灰浆 |
[13:01] | and I’m afraid the masons today | 而我担心这一辈的石匠 |
[13:03] | are not fit to carry their fathers’ hammers. | 已经没了他们父辈的技艺了 |
[13:07] | When I was a boy, I remember seeing them | 在我还是个孩子的时候 我记得我看着他们 |
[13:09] | put up a new tower at Torrhen’s Square in a summer. | 在托伦方城造起一座新的塔楼 |
[13:14] | Men worked back then. | 当年人们干活就是干活 |
[13:16] | Today, my Holdfast looks like it was built | 今天呢 我的城堡看起来就像是 |
[13:19] | by drunk children. | 毛头小子醉酒后用泥巴捏出来的 |
[13:21] | At night you can hear the wind howling through the gaps. | 在夜里你能听见寒风从间隙呼啸吹过 |
[13:25] | And the Gods forbid it rains. | 到了下雨天的时候 老天啊 |
[13:27] | Why, I might as well sleep beneath a waterfall. | 我还不如干脆睡到瀑布下 |
[13:31] | Maintenance of a Holdfast | 一座城堡的维护费用 |
[13:32] | generally falls to the lord of that Holdfast. | 通常都是由城堡的领主负责 |
[13:36] | Generally, yes, | 通常 确实如此 |
[13:37] | but I’ve sent all the young men off | 但我把所有的劳力 |
[13:39] | to fight Robb Stark’s war. | 都派往南方为罗柏・史塔克作战去了 |
[13:41] | King Robb. And it’s not his war. | -罗柏国王 -而且这不是他挑起的战争 |
[13:44] | He didn’t choose it. | 他别无选择 |
[13:46] | Maybe not, My Lord, | 或许 我的大人 |
[13:47] | but he called in his Banners and took the men. | 但他召集了封臣 带走了人手 |
[13:49] | Joffrey killed my father, | 乔佛里杀了我父亲 |
[13:51] | your liege lord. | 你的封君 |
[13:54] | Do you remember your vows, Ser? | 你还记得你的誓言吗 爵士? |
[13:56] | Of course I remember! | 我当然记得! |
[13:58] | We can spare four masons for a week, My Lord. | 我们可以省出四位泥瓦匠借你一周 大人 |
[14:01] | Will that be sufficient to repair your walls? | 这样你能及时修复城墙么? |
[14:04] | I– I believe it will. | 我–我觉得还成 |
[14:13] | We didn’t want him here all day, did we? | 我们可不愿他杵在这一整天 是吧? |
[14:16] | I didn’t like the way he was talking about Robb. | 可我不喜欢他谈论罗柏的口吻 |
[14:19] | Nor did I. | 我也是啊 |
[14:23] | But listening to people you’d rather not listen to | 但要体察民情 哪怕他们说话刺耳 |
[14:26] | is one of your responsibilities as Lord of Winterfell. | 这是你作为临冬城主的职责之一啊 |
[14:33] | Lord Portan. | 波坦大人 |
[14:35] | My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother | 领主大人 愿旧神保佑您的兄长 |
[14:39] | and all our northern sons. | 以及我们所有北境子民 |
[15:29] | Boil this for an hour and drink the tea. | 把这个煮开了当茶喝下去 |
[15:34] | Makes all your pain go away. | 你的疼痛就会消失 |
[15:36] | Don’t have any pain. | 我可不疼啊 |
[15:39] | Lucky for you. | 那再好不过了 |
[15:42] | That way. | 那边 |
[15:46] | You’ve been having those dreams again. | 你又开始做那些梦了 |
[15:48] | I don’t dream. | 我没做梦 |
[15:50] | Everyone dreams. | 人人都做梦 |
[15:52] | I don’t. | 可我不会 |
[15:55] | Heard some of the men talking about the comet. | 我听见有人在谈论那颗彗星 |
[15:57] | They say it’s an omen. | 他们说那是个预兆 |
[15:59] | They say it means Robb will win a great victory in the South. | 他们说那意味着罗柏将从南方凯旋而归 |
[16:03] | Did they? | 是么? |
[16:06] | I heard some other fools say it’s Lannister Red. | 我可听见其他傻瓜说那代表了兰尼斯他家的红色 |
[16:10] | Means the Lannisters will rule all Seven Kingdoms before long. | 意味着兰尼斯特家将从此一统七国 |
[16:13] | Heard a stableboy say it’s the color of blood | 还听见个马童说那是血的颜色 |
[16:17] | to mark the death of your father. | 代表了你父亲的死亡 |
[16:23] | The stars don’t fall for men. | 星星不会为人而落下 |
[16:26] | The red comet means one thing, boy– | 那红彗星只意味着一件事 孩子―― |
[16:30] | dragons. | 龙 |
[16:33] | The dragons are all dead. | 但龙都死了啊 |
[16:36] | They’ve been dead for centuries. | 他们都消失几个世纪了 |
[17:15] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[17:17] | Mmm. Mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[17:22] | What did your brother say about them, Khaleesi? | 你的哥哥是怎么描绘他们的 卡丽熙? |
[17:25] | He said they ate meat. | 他说它们吃肉 |
[17:26] | He didn’t tell you what kind of meat? | 但他没告诉你是哪种肉? |
[17:30] | My brother didn’t know anything about dragons. | 我哥哥对龙所知甚少 |
[17:33] | He didn’t know anything about anything. | 他其实对什么都一无所知 |
[17:41] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[18:10] | She was Drogo’s first gift to me. | 它是卓戈给我的第一份礼物 |
[18:12] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[18:17] | I promised to protect them. | 我发过誓要保护他们 |
[18:19] | Promised them their enemies would die screaming. | 让他们的敌人在尖叫中死去 |
[18:22] | How do I make starvation scream? | 可我的敌人却是饥饿 |
[18:24] | A trick I never learned, I’m afraid. | 恐怕 我也无能为力 |
[18:29] | Does it ever end? | 这地方到底有没有尽头? |
[18:31] | This is farther east than I’ve ever been. | 我从来没向东走过这么远 |
[18:33] | But, yes, Khaleesi, | 不过 有的 卡丽熙 |
[18:35] | everything ends, even the red waste. | 凡事皆有尽头 即便是红色荒漠 |
[18:36] | And you’re sure there’s no other way? | 那你确信就只有这一条路? |
[18:39] | If we go south to the land of the Lazarheen, | 倘若我们南下拉扎林 |
[18:42] | the Lamb Men will kill us and take your dragons. | 羊人们会杀了我们并夺走你的龙 |
[18:44] | If we go west to the Dothraki Sea, | 若西进多斯拉克海 |
[18:46] | the first Khalasar we meet | 我们遇见的第一个卡拉萨 |
[18:48] | will kill us and take your dragons. | 一样会杀光我们夺龙而去 |
[18:50] | No one will take my dragons. | 谁都别想夺走我的龙 |
[18:54] | They are too weak to fight, | 他们已虚弱的无法战斗了 |
[18:56] | as are your people. | 还有你的子民 |
[18:58] | You must be their strength. | 你必须成为他们力量的源泉 |
[19:02] | As you are mine. | 就如同你是我的一样 |
[19:51] | Rakharo.. | 拉卡洛… |
[20:00] | You never have. | 你从没有过啊 |
[20:08] | This is bad time to start. | 这不是个启程的好时机 |
[21:08] | Having a rough time of it? | 旅途上辛苦吧? |
[21:10] | Nothing’s killed me yet. | 这算不了什么 |
[21:11] | – Your ass killed the sledge. – You offered me a ride. | -你的肥屁股可把雪橇坐坏了 -你说要载我的 |
[21:14] | I just wanted you to shut up about your damn blisters. | 我只希望让你闭嘴别谈你那些该死的水泡了 |
[21:31] | I was born in a place like this. | 我也生在这样一个地方 |
[21:34] | Later, I fell on hard times. | 再说 我还在怀念呢 |
[21:39] | Are those girls? | 就是那些女孩? |
[21:41] | Craster’s daughters. | 卡斯特的女儿们 |
[21:42] | I haven’t seen a girl in six months. | 我可六个月没见过姑娘啦 |
[21:46] | I’d keep on not seeing them if I were you. | 我若是你我就继续假装没见着 |
[21:48] | What, he don’t like people messing with his daughters? | 咋了 他不喜欢有人戏弄他的女儿们? |
[21:52] | He don’t like people messing with his wives. | 他不喜欢有人调戏他的妻子们 |
[21:56] | He marries his daughters, | 他娶了他的女儿们 |
[21:58] | and they give him more daughters. | 而她们给他更多女儿 |
[22:00] | And on and on it goes. | 于是往复 |
[22:03] | – That’s foul. – It’s beyond foul. | -那太蠢了 -那可不光是愚蠢 |
[22:05] | All the other wildlings for a hundred leagues have disappeared. | 所有几百里格之内的野人们都消失了 |
[22:09] | Craster’s still here. | 卡斯特却依旧在这 |
[22:11] | He must be doing something right. | 他肯定自有法子 |
[22:15] | What happens to the boys? | 那儿子们呢? |
[22:17] | – Hmm? – He marries his daughters. | 嗯?他娶自己的女儿 |
[22:20] | What does he do with his sons? | 那他的儿子们呢? |
[22:25] | He said he planned to stop here | 他说他计划在去 |
[22:28] | on his way to the Frostfangs. | 霜雪之牙的路上在这留一宿 |
[22:30] | People make all sorts of plans. | 人们总是计划这计划那 |
[22:31] | I haven’t seen Benjen Stark in three years. | 我可三年没见着班扬・史塔克啦 |
[22:35] | Haven’t missed him. | 我一点儿也不想他 |
[22:36] | Always treated me like scum. | 他老把我看成个渣滓 |
[22:40] | Haven’t had any good wine for a long time. | -好久没尝尝些好酒了 |
[22:43] | You Southerners make good wine, I’ll give you that. | 你们南方佬就是酿得一手好酒 这我可认了 |
[22:46] | We’re not Southerners. | 我们不是南方佬 |
[22:48] | Who’s this little girl? | 这又是那个小美人? |
[22:51] | You’re prettier than half my daughters. | 你可比我半数的女儿都漂亮些 |
[22:54] | You got a nice wet twat between your legs? | 你两腿间那玩意湿了没? |
[22:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫啥? |
[22:59] | – Jon Snow. – Snow, eh? | -琼恩・雪诺 -雪诺 是么? |
[23:01] | Listen to me, bastard. | 听我说 杂种 |
[23:04] | All you lot from south of the Wall, you’re Southerners. | 你们全来自长城以南 你们这群南方佬 |
[23:08] | But now you’re in the North, the real North. | 不过现在你们在北境 真正的北境 |
[23:12] | The lad meant no harm. | 那小子没恶意 |
[23:15] | I catch that pretty little bastard talking to my daughters– | 我撞见那漂亮的小杂种在和我女儿们交谈―― |
[23:19] | No one will talk to your daughters, you have my word. | 没人会再靠近你的女儿们 我保证 |
[23:23] | Now, sit down and shut your mouth. | 现在给我坐下闭嘴 |
[23:29] | You bring any of that good wine with you? | 你这次带了那种好酒没? |
[23:31] | We did. | 带了 |
[23:33] | We passed through six villages on the way here. | 我们途经六座村镇 |
[23:35] | All six were abandoned. | 它们全被遗弃了 |
[23:37] | Where have all the wildlings gone? | 那些自由民都哪里去了? |
[23:40] | I could tell you, but I’m thirsty. | 我可以告诉你 可惜我渴了 |
[23:44] | There’s a barrel of Dornish wine on the sledge. | 这有桶窖藏的多恩好酒 |
[23:46] | – Bring it in here. – Yes, commander. | -把它呈上来 -是 总司令 |
[23:49] | You want to know where they’ve all gone? | 你想知道他们去哪了? |
[23:52] | North.. to join up with Mance Rayder.. | 朝北…去加入曼斯・雷德… |
[23:58] | Your old friend. | 你的老朋友 |
[23:59] | He’s no friend of mine. | 他才不是我的朋友 |
[24:02] | He broke his vows, betrayed his brothers. | 他破誓背叛了他的兄弟们 |
[24:05] | Oh, aye. | 哦 对 |
[24:07] | But once he was just a poor black crow. | 但他原本不过一个穷黑乌鸦 |
[24:10] | And now he’s King-Beyond-the-Wall. | 而现在却自称塞外之王 |
[24:13] | He’s been calling himself that for years. | 他都这么叫自己好些年头了 |
[24:15] | What’s he king of? A frozen lake somewhere? | 他算什么?某个小破冰湖的国王? |
[24:20] | That’s a good-looking axe. | 那斧头样式不错 |
[24:22] | Fresh forged? | 新造的? |
[24:26] | Give it here. | 给我 |
[24:29] | You’ll have another one made at Castle Black. | 回黑城堡再给你个 |
[24:31] | Here. | 给你 |
[24:33] | Oh, that’s some lovely steel. | 喔,这是把好斧头 |
[24:41] | You want to know what Mance Rayder is doing? | 你想知道曼斯・雷德在干嘛吗? |
[24:44] | Gathering an army. | 调集军队 |
[24:46] | What I hear, he’s already got more men | 据我所知,他手头的兵力 |
[24:48] | than any of your southern kings. | 已经超过你们任何一个南方的国王 |
[24:50] | And where does he plan marching this army? | 那么他准备向哪里进军? |
[24:53] | When you’re all the way north, | 一旦你们往北出发 |
[24:54] | there’s only one direction to go. | 那就只有一条路可走 |
[24:58] | These are bad times to be living alone in the wild. | 如今是艰难时代,独居荒野很不妥啊 |
[25:03] | The cold winds are rising. | 冷风已然吹起 |
[25:06] | Let them come. My roots are sunk deep. | 让它们吹,我的根基深得很 |
[25:11] | Wife.. | 老婆 |
[25:13] | tell the Lord Crow how content we are. | 告诉乌鸦大人我们有多喜欢这地方 |
[25:17] | This is our place. | 这里是我们的土地 |
[25:20] | Our husband keeps us safe. | 我们的丈夫保护我们的安全 |
[25:22] | Better to live free than die a slave. | 我们宁可身为自由人而死,也决不当奴隶 |
[25:27] | Don’t it make you jealous, old man, | 可千万别羡慕嫉妒,老人家 |
[25:30] | to see me with all these young wives | 看见我身边这么多年轻老婆 |
[25:32] | and you with no one to warm your bed? | 而你却连个暖床的人都没有 |
[25:36] | We chose different paths. | 我们选择了不同的道路 |
[25:38] | Oh, aye, and you chose the path with no one but boys on it. | 噢,当然,你选择了一条没有女人的道路 |
[25:44] | You’ll be wanting to sleep beneath my roof, I suppose, | 你们大概很想睡我的屋檐下吧 |
[25:47] | and eat me out of pigs. | 只怕还想把我的猪报销光呢 |
[25:49] | A roof would be welcome. | 有个屋檐咱们感激不尽 |
[25:51] | It’s been hard riding. | 我们走了很长的路 |
[25:53] | We’ve brought our own food and good steel for you. | 我们给您带来食物和铁器作为谢礼 |
[25:58] | Any man lays a hand on one of my wives, | 哪只臭手敢碰我老婆一下 |
[26:01] | he loses the hand. | 我就把它剁掉 |
[26:06] | And I see this one staring too long, | 这家伙盯着看了很久 |
[26:10] | I might just gouge his eyes out. | 看来得把他的眼珠子挖出来 |
[26:13] | Your roof, your rules. | 你的地盘 你说了算 |
[26:29] | Who am I?! | 我是谁?! |
[26:32] | – Who am I?! – Lord commander. | -我是谁?! -总司令大人 |
[26:35] | – And who are you? – Jon Snow. | -那么你是谁? -琼恩・雪诺 |
[26:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[26:41] | Your steward. | 你的事务官 |
[26:43] | You want to lead one day? | 你想要有朝一日做统帅? |
[26:48] | Then learn how to follow. | 那就先学会听从命令 |
[27:08] | Lord of Light, come to us in our darkness. | 光之王啊 吾人身处黑暗之中 请降临于此 |
[27:13] | We offer you these false Gods. | 我们将这些虚伪诸神奉献于您 |
[27:17] | Take them and cast your light upon us.. | 请取走他们 将您的光明赐予我们 |
[27:22] | For the night is dark and full of terrors. | 因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[27:26] | For the night is dark and full of terrors. | 因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[27:31] | After the long summer, | 长夏已尽 |
[27:33] | darkness will fall heavy on the world. | 黑暗将以山崩之势压向整个世界 |
[27:36] | The stars will bleed. | 星辰泣血 |
[27:39] | We need to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[27:41] | The cold breath of winter will freeze the seas.. | 凛冬之息将冰封海洋 |
[27:45] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[27:47] | ..And the dead shall rise in the North. | 死人将于北方崛起 |
[27:51] | All you men were named in the Light of the Seven! | 你们这些人都是在七神的庇佑下长大的 |
[27:55] | Is this how you treat the Gods of your fathers? | 这就是你们对待你们父辈的神灵的方式? |
[27:58] | Are you so eager to spit on your ancestors? | 你们如此焦急地想要唾弃你们的先祖? |
[28:11] | You smell of fear– | 你身上尽是恐惧 |
[28:14] | fear and piss and old bones. | 恐惧无能的老骨头 |
[28:19] | Do you want to stop me? | 你想要阻止我? |
[28:25] | Stop me. | 尽管来吧 |
[28:40] | In the ancient books, it’s written | 上古书籍预言 |
[28:42] | that a warrior will draw a burning sword from the fire. | 将有一位斗士自烈火中拔出燃烧之剑 |
[28:47] | And that sword shall be Lightbringer. | 燃烧之剑“光明使者” |
[28:55] | Stannis Baratheon, | 史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩 |
[28:59] | warrior of light, | 光明的斗士 |
[29:01] | your sword awaits you. | 你的剑正在等着你 |
[29:33] | Lord, cast your light upon us! | 真主啊!请将您的光明赐给我们! |
[29:38] | For the night is dark and full of terrors. | 因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[29:44] | For the night is dark and full of terror. | 因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[30:15] | This woman will lead him into a war he cannot win. | 这个女人会把我们引向一场无法取胜的战争 |
[30:19] | Stannis is our king. | 史坦尼斯大人是我们的国王 |
[30:20] | We follow where he leads, | 他下令 我们跟随 |
[30:22] | – even if we don’t like the path. – King. | -即使我们不喜欢他的命令 -国王 |
[30:24] | Since that boar killed his brother, | 自从他的哥哥死在野猪獠牙之下 |
[30:27] | every lord wants a coronation. | 每个领主都想做国王 |
[30:29] | I don’t serve the others. I serve Stannis. | 我不侍奉别的国王 我只侍奉史坦尼斯 |
[30:31] | As do I, but loyal service | 我亦如此 但是忠诚的侍奉 |
[30:35] | means telling hard truths. | 意味着进谏逆耳忠言 |
[30:37] | He’s surrounded by fools and fanatics, | 陛下身边遍布庸才和狂热的信徒 |
[30:42] | but he trusts you, Davos. | 但是他唯独信任你 戴佛斯 |
[30:44] | If you tell him the truth.. | 假如你告诉他真相 |
[30:49] | What’s the truth? | 真相是什么? |
[31:03] | “And I declare upon the honor of my house | 吾在此以家族之荣誉起誓 |
[31:05] | that my beloved brother Robert–“ | 吾所深深敬爱之兄长劳勃―― |
[31:07] | he wasn’t my beloved brother. | 他不是我“深深敬爱之兄长” |
[31:09] | I didn’t love him. He didn’t love me. | 我们之间没有什么感情 |
[31:12] | A harmless courtesy, Your Grace. | 陛下 这不过是敬语 无伤大雅 |
[31:14] | A lie. Take it out. | 谎言 把这段去掉 |
[31:18] | “..that my brother Robert left no trueborn heirs, | 吾之兄长劳勃过世后并未留下嫡系后裔 |
[31:20] | the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen, | 盖男童乔佛里 男童托曼 |
[31:22] | and the girl Myrcella being born of incest | 与女童弥赛�实乃 |
[31:24] | between Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister. | 瑟曦・兰尼斯特与其弟詹姆・兰尼斯特乱伦所生之孽种 |
[31:27] | – By right of birth–” – Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer. | -根据继承与血统―― -“弑君者”詹姆・兰尼斯特 |
[31:30] | Call him what he is. | 这才是他的名字 |
[31:33] | “..And her brother Jaime Lannister, | 与其弟“弑君者”詹姆・兰尼斯特 |
[31:35] | the Kingslayer. | 乱伦所生之孽种 |
[31:36] | By right of birth and blood, i do this day lay claim–“ | 根据继承与血统的律法 吾于今日声明―― |
[31:39] | Make it Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer. | 改成“弑君者”詹姆・兰尼斯特爵士 |
[31:43] | Whatever else he is, the man’s still a knight. | 不论此人行径为何 他终究是个骑士 |
[31:45] | “Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer. | “弑君者”詹姆・兰尼斯特爵士乱伦所生之孽种 |
[31:47] | By right of birth and blood, | 根据继承与血统的律法 |
[31:49] | I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros. | 吾于今日声明 吾乃维斯特洛铁王座之所有人 |
[31:53] | Let all true men declare their loyalty.” | 勤王者应立刻宣誓效忠 |
[31:55] | When Eddard Stark learned the truth, he told only me. | 艾德・史塔克获悉真相之时 他仅仅知会于我 |
[31:58] | I’ll not make the same mistake. | 我不会犯同样的错误 |
[32:00] | Send copies of that letter to every corner of the Realm, | 把抄本送到七大王国每一个角落 |
[32:02] | from the Arbor to the Wall. | 从青亭岛直到长城 |
[32:04] | The time has come to choose. | 是时候选择阵营了 |
[32:07] | Let no man claim ignorance as an excuse. | 希望他们不要站错队 |
[32:09] | Your Grace,the Lannisters are the true enemy. | 陛下 兰尼斯特家族才是我们真正的敌人 |
[32:12] | If, for the time being, you could make peace with your brother– | 假如您暂时和您的弟弟修归于好―― |
[32:14] | I’ll not make peace with Renly while he calls himself King. | 我绝不跟蓝礼妥协 除非他放弃称王 |
[32:16] | Well, many have already declared for him– | 但是 很多家族都已经宣誓效忠于他 |
[32:18] | Mace Tyrell, Randyll Tarly. | 梅斯・提利尔 蓝道・塔利 |
[32:21] | Stannis does not need to beg this lord or that lord for support. | 史坦尼斯大人无需向此大人彼大人哀求支持 |
[32:24] | The Lord of Light stands behind him. | 陛下有光之王庇佑 |
[32:25] | And how many ships has the Lord of Light got in his fleet? | 那么光之王手里有多少艘战船? |
[32:29] | – He has no need for ships. – I’m sure he doesn’t, | -光之王无需战船 -他当然不需要 |
[32:31] | but we do if we’re going to war. | 但是我们需要战船来打仗 |
[32:33] | If not Renly, Your Grace, join forces with Robb Stark. | 陛下 除了蓝礼 我们可以拉拢罗柏・史塔克 |
[32:36] | Who would steal the northern half of my kingdom. | 他窃取了整个北境 我的半个王国 |
[32:38] | I’ve always served thieves according to their desserts, | 正如你所知 戴佛斯爵士 |
[32:40] | as you well know, Ser Davos. | 我对待每个窃贼都有适合他的处理方式 |
[32:42] | Joffrey, Renly, Robb Stark, they’re all thieves. | 乔佛里 蓝礼 罗柏・史塔克 全都是窃国大盗 |
[32:45] | They’ll bend the knee or I’ll destroy them. | 他们必须屈膝称臣 否则只有毁灭一途 |
[32:47] | I owe you an apology, my King. | 陛下 请恕我冒犯 |
[32:52] | My duty is to serve. | 我的职责是侍奉 |
[32:54] | You have chosen the new God over the Old Gods. | 您已经选择了新神 放弃了旧的七神 |
[32:58] | May the Lord of Light watch over us all. | 愿光之王保佑我们 |
[33:02] | Shall we drink together? | 您可愿意同我喝一杯? |
[33:04] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[33:06] | A cup of wine to honor the one true God. | 向唯一的真神致敬 |
[33:57] | The night is dark and full of terrors, old man, | 老人家 长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[34:00] | but the fire burns them all away. | 但是烈火将濯尽一切 |
[34:25] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[34:39] | King in the North. | 北境之王来啦 |
[34:43] | I keep expecting you to leave me | 我曾希望你能把我留在 |
[34:45] | in one castle or another for safekeeping, | 随便哪个城堡里踏踏实实关着我 |
[34:47] | but you drag me along from camp to camp. | 但是你却把我从各个营地之间拖来拖去 |
[34:51] | Have you grown fond of me, Stark? | 史塔克 我看你是爱上我了吧? |
[34:54] | Is that it? | 是吧? |
[34:56] | I’ve never seen you with a girl. | 我从没见你跟姑娘在一块儿 |
[34:59] | If I left you with one of my bannermen, | 假如我把你留在我任何一个封臣手里 |
[35:01] | your father would know within a fortnight | 你父亲会在半月之内获悉此事 |
[35:04] | and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message: | 并给我的封臣送来一只渡鸦 告诉他 |
[35:08] | “Release my son and you’ll be rich beyond your dreams. | “放了我儿子 那么你将得到做梦也得不到的财富 |
[35:11] | Refuse and your house will be destroyed, root and stem.” | 否则 你的家族将会被连根拔起 灰飞烟灭” |
[35:15] | You don’t trust the loyalty | 那些跟随你上战场的人 |
[35:17] | of the men following you into battle? | 你不信任他们的忠诚? |
[35:20] | Oh, I trust them with my life, | 噢 我赌上自己的身家性命来相信他们 |
[35:23] | just not with yours. | 但是不能用你的来冒险 |
[35:25] | Smart boy. | 聪明孩子 |
[35:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[35:29] | Don’t like being called “boy”? | 不喜欢被别人喊“孩子”? |
[35:32] | Insulted? | 受侮辱了? |
[35:41] | You insult yourself, Kingslayer. | 弑君者 你在侮辱你自己 |
[35:45] | You’ve been defeated by a boy. | 你被一个孩子打败 |
[35:49] | You’re held captive by a boy. | 你被一个孩子所俘虏 |
[35:53] | Perhaps you’ll be killed by a boy. | 也许 你还会被一个孩子所杀 |
[36:03] | Stannis Baratheon sent ravens | 史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩派出了渡鸦 |
[36:04] | to all the high lords of Westeros. | 致信维斯特洛所有的领主大人 |
[36:08] | King Joffrey Baratheon is neither a true king | 乔佛里・拜拉席恩并非真正的国王 |
[36:11] | nor a true Baratheon. | 亦不是一个真正的拜拉席恩 |
[36:14] | He’s your bastard son. | 乃是乱伦所生的孽种 |
[36:16] | If that’s true, Stannis is the rightful king. | 如果其言属实 史坦尼斯才是合法的国王 |
[36:19] | How convenient for him. | 对于他来说是何等方便啊 |
[36:21] | My father learned the truth. | 我的父亲发现了真相 |
[36:25] | That’s why you had him executed. | 这就是他被执行死刑的原因 |
[36:27] | I was your prisoner when Ned Stark lost his head. | 当奈德・史塔克掉脑袋的时候 我可是你的俘虏 |
[36:29] | Your son killed him | 是你的儿子杀了他 |
[36:31] | so the world wouldn’t learn who fathered him. | 好欺瞒世人 掩盖他是你的杂种这一真相 |
[36:33] | And you– you pushed my brother from a window | 而你 你将我的弟弟从窗户推出去 |
[36:37] | because he saw you with the queen. | 就因为他撞见了你和王后在一起 |
[36:44] | You have proof? | 你有证据么? |
[36:47] | Or do you want to trade gossip like a couple of fishwives? | 还是说 你就跟那些爱嚼舌根的渔妇一样喜欢散播谣言? |
[36:50] | I’m sending one of your cousins down to King’s Landing | 我派遣你的一个表亲南下君临 |
[36:52] | with my peace terms. | 带着我的和谈条件 |
[36:54] | You think my father’s going to negotiate with you? | 你觉得我父亲会跟你谈条件? |
[36:57] | You don’t know him very well. | 看来你并不怎么了解他嘛 |
[36:59] | No, but he’s starting to know me. | 是的 但是他得试着了解我了 |
[37:04] | Three victories don’t make you a conqueror. | 三场胜利无法证明你就是个征服者 |
[37:09] | It’s better than three defeats. | 总好过三场失败 |
[37:40] | This city stinks.. | 这座城市散发着恶臭 |
[37:45] | Like dead bodies. | 就像死尸一般 |
[37:46] | A bit corpsey, yes. | 的确 闻起来很像腐尸 |
[37:48] | And shit. | 和狗屎 |
[37:51] | I thought you wanted to come here. | 我还以为你会愿意来此 |
[37:56] | I love it. | 乐意至极 |
[37:59] | You love the smell of dead bodies and shit? | 原来你喜欢尸体和屎尿的味道? |
[38:02] | And cum and garlic and rum. | 还有精液 大蒜 和甜酒 |
[38:05] | You can smell cum from the balcony? | 你竟然能从阳台上嗅出精液的味道? |
[38:09] | I love the stink. I love the noise. | 我爱这恶臭 我爱这嘈杂 |
[38:12] | Cities make me want to fuck. | 这城市让我性致高昂 |
[38:14] | And so did the country. | 这个王国也是么? |
[38:20] | This is where I belong. | 这才是我的归属地 |
[38:22] | Yes, well, you need to be careful. | 哦?那你可得小心一点 |
[38:25] | No one can know you’re here. | 不能让人知道你在这里 |
[38:27] | No one will know. | 没人会知道 |
[38:28] | You can’t trust anyone in King’s Landing. | 在君临 你不能相信任何人 |
[38:30] | They’re all liars– good liars, bad liars, | 他们都是骗子 精明的骗子 蹩脚的骗子 |
[38:33] | one or two great liars. | 还有一到两个是绝世的骗术高手 |
[38:35] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[38:38] | Me? I’m not from here. I’m a slave to the truth. | 我?我可不属于这里 我可是追随“真相”的忠实仆从 |
[38:40] | Truth? | 真相? |
[38:45] | You are the biggest little liar I have ever met. | 你可是我见过的最大的小骗子 |
[38:48] | Why do you think I am so little? | 你为什么觉得我很小? |
[38:50] | I’m being crushed beneath the weight of all that truth. | 我简直被“真相”压得 直不起腰来了 |
[38:57] | Oh! | 噢! |
[38:59] | Ned Stark actually slept on this. | 奈德史塔克 也曾经睡在这里 |
[39:02] | As if the poor man didn’t suffer enough. | 就好像这个可怜的人还没遭够罪一般 |
[39:07] | One of the many changes we’ll have to make around here. | 现在我得对这里做一点 小小的改变了 |
[39:22] | – Lord Baelish. – Your Grace. | -贝里席大人 -陛下 |
[39:25] | I wonder if I might ask you for a favor. | 有一事不知能否得您相助 |
[39:28] | Of course, Your Grace. | 当然 陛下 |
[39:29] | Ned Stark’s youngest daughter Arya– | 奈德・史塔克的小女儿艾莉亚 |
[39:31] | we can’t seem to locate her. | 我们不知她去了哪 |
[39:34] | If she’s escaped the capital, | 如果她已经逃离了君临 |
[39:36] | Winterfell seems the logical destination. | 临冬城怕是最合情合理的去处 |
[39:38] | And yet my friends in the North report no sign of her. | 但我在北方的朋友并未窥见她的踪迹 |
[39:41] | Curious. | 奇怪 |
[39:43] | If we choose to negotiate with the Starks, | 如果我们选择跟史塔克谈判 |
[39:45] | the girl has some value. Whoever finds her– | 这女孩还是很有价值的 不管谁找到她 |
[39:47] | well, you know what they say about Lannisters and debts. | 当然 你也知道人们总说“兰尼斯特有债必偿” |
[39:50] | Well, you could ask Varys where she is. | 也许你可以问问瓦里斯是否知道她的踪迹 |
[39:52] | He’ll have an answer for you. | 他也许会有答案 |
[39:54] | Whether you believe it.. | 不管你是否信任他 |
[39:56] | Myself, I have always had a hard time trusting eunuchs. | 就我来说嘛 总是不太容易信任太监们 |
[40:00] | Who knows what they want? | 谁知道他们到底想要什么? |
[40:02] | A mockingbird. | 一只仿声鸟 |
[40:05] | You created your own Sigil, didn’t you? | 你创造了自己的家徽 不是么? |
[40:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:09] | Appropriate.. for a self-made man | 很适合你 作为一个白手起家之人 |
[40:11] | with so many songs to sing. | 这般巧舌如簧 |
[40:13] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴您能欣赏它 |
[40:15] | Some people are fortunate enough | 有的人能够前世有福 |
[40:17] | to be born into the right family. | 降生于王公贵族之家 |
[40:18] | Others have to find their own way. | 另一些人却只好自力更生 |
[40:22] | I heard a song once | 我曾听过一首歌谣 |
[40:24] | about a boy of modest means | 故事内容讲的是一个羞怯的男孩 |
[40:27] | who found his way into the home of a very prominent family. | 想方设法意图融入某个显赫的家族的故事 |
[40:31] | He loved the eldest daughter. | 他曾经爱上这个家族的长女 |
[40:33] | Sadly, she had eyes for another. | 令人悲伤的是 她的心另有所属 |
[40:36] | When boys and girls live in the same home, | 当男孩女孩居于同一屋檐下共处一室之时 |
[40:39] | awkward situations can arise. | 难免会有尴尬的情形发生 |
[40:41] | Sometimes, I’ve heard, even brothers and sisters | 有时候 我听说就算亲生兄弟姐妹 |
[40:44] | develop certain affections. | 也会彼此萌生爱意 |
[40:46] | And when these affections become common knowledge, | 当这种爱意 为众人所知时 |
[40:49] | well, that is an awkward situation indeed, | 显然 这就尴尬得很了 |
[40:53] | especially in a prominent family. | 尤其是 对于一个显赫的家庭来说 |
[40:55] | But prominent families often forget a simple truth, | 但是世家大族总是忽视某个微小的真相 |
[40:59] | I’ve found. | 就我所知 |
[41:01] | And which truth is that? | 何等真相? |
[41:03] | Knowledge is power. | 情报才是力量 |
[41:09] | Seize him. | 抓住他 |
[41:13] | Cut his throat. | 割了他的喉 |
[41:16] | Stop. Wait. | 停 等等 |
[41:19] | I’ve changed my mind. Let him go. | 我改变主意了 放了他 |
[41:24] | Step back three paces. | 后退三步 |
[41:27] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[41:30] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[41:35] | Power is power. | 权力才是力量 |
[41:40] | Do see if you can take some time away from | 如果你能将你那点精力 |
[41:41] | your coins and your whores | 从钱币和妓女身上挪开一点 |
[41:43] | to locate the Stark girl for me. | 去帮忙寻找艾莉亚・史塔克 |
[41:45] | I would very much appreciate it. | 我自会感激不尽 |
[41:59] | You’re Ser Alton Lannister? | 你就是阿尔顿・兰尼斯特爵士? |
[42:01] | I am, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[42:03] | I offer your cousins peace if they meet my terms. | 我将为你的表亲奉上和平 如果他们能满足我的条件的话 |
[42:07] | First, your family must release my sisters. | 第一 你的族人必须立即释放我的两个妹妹 |
[42:11] | Second, my father’s bones must be returned to us | 第二 立即归还先父遗骨 |
[42:15] | so he may rest beside his brother and sister | 我们将遂先父所愿 将他安葬于临冬城的墓窖 |
[42:17] | in the crypts beneath Winterfell. | 让他和兄妹们一同长眠于地下共享安宁 |
[42:20] | And the remains of all those who died in his service | 那些追随他而死于君临的将士们的遗体 |
[42:22] | must also be returned. | 也必须归还 |
[42:24] | Their families can honor them with proper funerals. | 好让他们的家人为其举行一个体面妥帖的葬礼 |
[42:27] | – An honorable request, Your Grace. – Third.. | -这是一个富有荣誉感的请求 陛下 -第三 |
[42:31] | Joffrey and the Queen Regent must renounce all claim | 乔佛里和摄政太后必须公示全境 |
[42:34] | to dominion of the North. | 放弃对北境的统治权 |
[42:37] | From this time till the end of time, | 从今时今刻 直至时间尽头 |
[42:39] | we are a free and independent kingdom. | 我们都将是自由 并且独立的北境王国 |
[42:41] | The King in the North. | 北境之王万岁! |
[42:43] | King in the North. | 北境之王万岁! |
[42:46] | Neither Joffrey nor any of his men | 乔佛里和他的军队 |
[42:47] | shall set foot in our lands again. | 将再也不能踏入我们的领土一步 |
[42:50] | If he disregards this command, | 如果他拒绝这一命令 |
[42:52] | he shall suffer the same fate as my father, | 他将迎来与我父亲同样的命运 |
[42:55] | only I don’t need a servant to do my beheading for me. | 唯一的区别是 摘掉他的脑袋我无需刽子手 |
[43:00] | These are– Your Grace, these are– | 这些是――陛下 这些… |
[43:03] | these are my terms. | 这些就是我的条件 |
[43:06] | If the Queen Regent and her son meet them, I’ll give them peace. | 倘若摄政太后和她的儿子接受 我就给他们和平 |
[43:09] | If not.. | 若是拒绝 |
[43:12] | I will litter the south with Lannister dead. | 我大军南下 让兰尼斯特家族灰飞烟灭 |
[43:14] | King Joffrey is a Baratheon, Your Grace. | 乔佛里国王属于拜拉席恩家族 陛下 |
[43:17] | Oh, is he? | 哦?是么? |
[43:20] | You’ll ride at daybreak, Ser Alton. | 你将在黎明时分出发 阿尔顿爵士 |
[43:24] | That will be all for tonight. | 今天的会议到此为止罢 |
[43:41] | A word, Your Grace? | 能否一谈 陛下? |
[43:45] | You don’t have to call me “Your Grace” when no one’s around. | 咱俩单独相处的时候 你没必要叫我“陛下” |
[43:48] | It’s not so bad once you get used to it. | 一旦你习惯之后 这也不是坏事 |
[43:50] | I’m glad someone’s gotten used to it. | 我倒是很高兴有人已经开始习惯如此了 |
[43:52] | The Lannisters are going to reject your terms, you know? | 兰尼斯特不会接受你的条件的 你难道不知? |
[44:00] | but we won’t beat them until you take King’s Landing. | 在拿下君临之前 我们无法彻底将其击败 |
[44:05] | And we can’t take King’s Landing without ships. | 而没有船舰 我们拿不下君临 |
[44:08] | My father has ships and men who know how to sail them. | 我父亲拥有舰队 麾下铁种深谙水性 |
[44:11] | Men who fought my father. | 曾与我父亲交锋过的手下败将 |
[44:13] | Men who fought King Robert to free themselves | 他们为获得自由而反抗劳勃国王 |
[44:15] | from the yoke of the South, just like you’re doing now. | 摆脱南方佬的束缚 正如你现在所走的路一般 |
[44:20] | I’m his only living son. | 我是他唯一仍在世的儿子 |
[44:23] | He’ll listen to me. I know he will. | 他会听我的建议 我知道他会的 |
[44:29] | I’m not a Stark. I know that. | 我明白 我不是一个史塔克 |
[44:32] | But your father raised me to be an honorable man. | 但你的父亲养育教导我成为一个重视荣誉之人 |
[44:37] | We can avenge him together. | 让我们一起为他复仇吧 |
[44:41] | You don’t want Balon Greyjoy for an ally. | 你不能指望巴隆・葛雷乔伊做我们的盟友 |
[44:44] | I need his ships. They say he has 200. | 我需要他的舰队 据说不下两百艘 |
[44:46] | They say a million rats live in the sewers of King’s Landing. | 据说还说君临的下水沟里还藏着上百万的老鼠呢 |
[44:50] | Shall we rally them to fight for us? | 我们能指望他们为我们而战? |
[44:52] | I understand you don’t trust Lord Greyjoy. | 我知道你不相信巴隆大王 |
[44:53] | I don’t trust Lord Greyjoy because he is not trustworthy. | 我不相信巴隆大王是因为他压根不值得相信 |
[44:58] | Your father had to go to war to end his rebellion. | 你父亲曾要上战场镇压他的叛乱 |
[45:01] | Yes. And now I’m the one rebelling against the throne. | 是的 而如今反抗铁王座的却正是我 |
[45:05] | Before me, it was father. | 在我之前 还有父亲 |
[45:07] | You married one rebel and mothered another. | 你不仅嫁了个反叛者 还生了一个 |
[45:09] | I mothered more than just rebels, | 我生的可不仅仅是个反叛者 |
[45:12] | a fact you seem to have forgotten. | 看样子你忘了这么的事实 |
[45:14] | If I trade the Kingslayer for two girls, | 如果我拿弑君者去交换我的两个妹妹 |
[45:16] | my bannermen will string me up by my feet. | 我旗下的封臣怕是会将我倒吊城墙之上 |
[45:18] | You want to leave Sansa in the Queen’s hands? | 你忍心让珊莎任由王后摆布 |
[45:22] | And Arya– | 还有艾莉亚– |
[45:24] | I haven’t heard a word about Arya. | 我还没有听到半点关于艾莉亚的只言片语 |
[45:27] | What are we fighting for if not for them? | 不是为了把姑娘们夺回来 我们还有什么好打的? |
[45:29] | It’s more complicated than that! | 事实比这个要麻烦的多! |
[45:30] | You know it is. | 你明明知道 |
[45:47] | It’s time for me to go home. | 看样子我是该回家了 |
[45:50] | I haven’t seen Bran or Rickon in months. | 我已经数月没有见到布兰和瑞肯 |
[45:54] | You can’t go to Winterfell. | 你不能返回临冬城 |
[45:57] | I beg your pardon? | 什么? |
[45:59] | I’ll send Rodrik to watch over the boys | 我将派遣罗德里克爵士北上去看护好弟弟们 |
[46:02] | because tomorrow you’ll ride south to the Stormlands. | 明日你将骑马南下去风暴地 |
[46:07] | Why in the name of all the Gods– | 看在诸神的份上给我个原因―― |
[46:09] | because I need you to negotiate with Renly Baratheon. | 因为我需要你和蓝礼・拜拉席恩谈判 |
[46:13] | He’s rallied an army of 100,000. | 他集结了十万大军 |
[46:15] | You know him. You know his family. | 你认识他 你了解他的家族 |
[46:17] | I haven’t seen Renly Baratheon since he was a boy. | 我上次见到蓝礼时他不过是个孩子 |
[46:19] | You have a hundred other lords– | 你麾下领主 将士如云 为啥偏偏– |
[46:21] | Which of these lords do I trust more than you? | 但又有哪个能比母亲你更值得我的信任呢? |
[46:25] | If Renly sides with us, | 如果蓝礼站在我们这边 |
[46:27] | we’ll outnumber them two to one. | 我们将是他们的两倍 |
[46:30] | When they feel the jaws beginning to shut, they’ll sue for peace. | 等他们发觉局势不对 他们会向我们求和 |
[46:33] | We’ll get the girls back. | 我们定会把妹妹们夺回来 |
[46:36] | Then we’ll all go home.. for good. | 然后我们一起回家…永不分离 |
[46:46] | I will ride at first light. | 我将在明日破晓之时出发 |
[46:58] | We will all be together again soon, I promise. | 我保证 我们很快就会再次团聚的 |
[47:06] | You’ve done so well. | 你做得很好 |
[47:10] | Your father would be.. proud. | 你的父亲定会为你感到…骄傲的 |
[47:22] | – Give Lord Renly my regards. – King Renly. | -向蓝礼公爵传达我的敬意 -蓝礼国王 |
[47:26] | There’s a king in every corner now. | 如今王国四下到处是国王 |
[47:42] | What is all this? | 这是要做什么? |
[47:45] | Returning this room to its proper appearance. | 将这王座大厅回复到它该有的模样 |
[47:47] | Say what you will about the Targaryens– they were conquerors. | 人们是怎么形容坦格利安家族的?他们是征服者 |
[47:50] | That is a seat for a conqueror. | 那可是征服者的王座 |
[47:53] | It needs a room to match it, not vines and flowers. | 我需要能与之匹配的王座厅 而不是美酒鲜花 |
[47:56] | We can’t find Arya Stark. | 我们找不到艾莉亚・史塔克的下落 |
[47:59] | With luck, she’s dead in a ditch somewhere. | 如果她走运的话 想必是烂在某条水沟里了 |
[48:01] | Perhaps. But if not, we need her. | 也许吧 但如果她还活着 我们要找到她 |
[48:03] | They’ll never give Jaime back to us for Sansa alone. | 只有珊莎 他们不会向我们还回詹姆 |
[48:05] | I think they might. They’re weak. | 我可不这么认为 北方佬不过是一群懦夫 |
[48:08] | They put too much value on their women. | 他们太把女人当回事 |
[48:10] | We need to set our armies to the task of finding her. | 我们需要立刻派遣人马去找到她 |
[48:14] | Send out as many men as we can. | 越多越好 |
[48:16] | I’m sure if you asked grandfather– | 我相信如果你请示你外公―― |
[48:17] | The King does not ask; He commands. | 国王无须请示任何人 只须下令! |
[48:21] | And my grandfather’s stupidity in the field of battle | 外公在战场上的愚蠢和失误 |
[48:24] | is the reason Robb Stark has Uncle Jaime in the first place. | 才是导致詹姆舅舅被罗柏所擒的问题呢 |
[48:27] | His life is in danger. | 他的生命危在旦夕 |
[48:30] | We’re at war. | 我们身处战争之中 |
[48:32] | All our lives are in danger. | 谁都是朝夕不保 |
[48:38] | I heard a disgusting lie about Uncle Jaime. | 我倒是有听说关于詹姆舅舅的肮脏流言 |
[48:41] | And you. | 还有你 |
[48:44] | Our enemies will say anything | 我们的敌人会想尽任何言辞 |
[48:46] | to weaken your claim to the throne. | 来诋毁削弱你继承铁王座的权利 |
[48:48] | It’s not a claim. The throne is mine. | 这不是权利 铁王座本就是我的 |
[48:51] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[48:55] | No one believes this foul gossip. | 没有人会相信这些卑鄙的流言蜚语 |
[48:57] | Someone believes it. | 总有人相信 |
[49:01] | Father had other children? | 父王还有其他孩子? |
[49:03] | Besides me and Tommen and Myrcella? | 除了我、托曼和弥赛�? |
[49:08] | What are you asking? | 你想问什么呢? |
[49:10] | I’m asking if he fucked other women | 我想问他是否操过其他女人 |
[49:12] | when he grew tired of you. | 在他厌倦了你之后 |
[49:14] | How many bastards does he have running– | 他留下了多少杂种 这些―― |
[49:31] | What you just did is punishable by death. | 你刚才的所作所为 论罪本当处死 |
[49:39] | You will never do it again. | 你决不能再犯 |
[49:42] | Never. | 绝对 |
[49:50] | That will be all, Mother. | 就这样吧 母亲 |
[49:58] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[50:00] | Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? | 你知道你听起来有多滑稽荒谬吗? |
[50:03] | Ease into it. | 轻松地进入 |
[50:05] | Slowly, with passion. | 慢慢来 带点激情 |
[50:08] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[50:12] | Go wash yourselves. Put some clothes on. | 去把你们自己洗干净 穿点衣服 |
[50:15] | Both of you are working tonight. | 今天晚上你们都得接客 |
[50:22] | We do things differently here, Daisy. | 在这儿我们可不这么办事 黛西 |
[50:24] | This isn’t some five-copper bawdy house in Hayseed Hall. | 这里不是枯草厅五个铜板就让你干一番的廉价窑子 |
[50:28] | – Haystack Hall. – Wherever you’re from. | -是干草厅 -谁管你从哪儿来 |
[50:30] | Our establishment doesn’t cater to ploughmen and goat herders. | 我们可不是做种地的、放羊的平民百姓的生意的 |
[50:35] | Lord Olsen. | 欧森大人 |
[50:37] | Taste is everything here. | 在这里 品位最重要 |
[50:39] | Littlefinger’s a fancy man. | 小指头真是位贵人 |
[50:41] | Don’t call him Littlefinger. | 别叫他小指头 |
[50:43] | He doesn’t like it. | 他不喜欢 |
[50:44] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[50:52] | She pretends she doesn’t speak the common tongue | 她假装不懂通用语 |
[50:54] | so that people will think she’s exotic. | 于是客人们会当她来自异域 |
[50:57] | She grew up just down the road in flea bottom. | 她不过是在跳蚤窝下面的巷子里长大 |
[51:00] | She’s beautiful. | 她好漂亮啊 |
[51:03] | She’s a dumb slut, really, but a lid for every pot. | 不过是个不说话的婊子 但对男人们屡试不爽 |
[51:11] | Lord Commander. | 队长大人 |
[51:13] | Good to see you.. Again. | 很高兴见到您…再一次 |
[51:31] | You do realize this establishment | 我想您应该知道这家生意的老板 |
[51:33] | is owned by Lord Petyr Baelish, | 是培提尔・贝里席大人吧 |
[51:35] | the King’s Master of Coin.. | 国王陛下的财政大臣… |
[51:37] | Coin which goes in many pockets. | 管理着流到众人口袋腰包里的钱币 |
[51:39] | – Orders. – Whose orders? | -授命而来 -谁的命令? |
[51:42] | Someone who doesn’t care what Littlefinger thinks. | 某位根本不在乎小指头怎么想的人之命 |
[52:03] | No, you can’t. No! Please! | 不 你不能这样!不!请不要! |
[52:06] | No! Not my Barra! | 不!不!我的芭拉! |
[52:09] | – Please. Please. – Enough. Get it done. | -求求您了!求求你们!! -够了 下手吧 |
[52:12] | – Kill the bastard. – No, no! | -杀了这杂种 -不 不要啊! |
[52:14] | – Please. – Give it here. | -求求您了! -拿过来! |
[52:17] | No, please. | 不!求求您了! |
[52:29] | Spread out. Search every house. | 分头行动 搜索每间屋子 |
[52:32] | Every room. Look in every room. | 每间屋子 每个角落 |
[52:59] | Gendry! His name is Gendry. | 詹德利!他的名字是詹德利! |
[53:01] | Where is the bastard? | 那私生子哪儿去了? |
[53:03] | The Night’s Watch! Please, stop! | 和守夜人走了!求您了 放过我吧! |
[53:06] | Where? | 去哪了? |
[53:07] | They took him up the Kingsroad, heading north. | 他们带他朝国王大道北上了 |
[53:10] | – How will we know him? – He’s got a bull’s head helmet. | -我们怎么认出他来? -他戴了顶牛角盔 |
[53:14] | – He made it himself. – Find him. | -他自己做的 -找到他 |