时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Does it ever end? | 这沙漠有尽头吗 |
[00:02] | This is further east than I’ve ever been. | 我从未到过更东面的地方 |
[00:05] | 探查红色荒原的尽头 以及荒原外的景象 | |
[00:10] | May I present my wife Margaery of House Tyrell? | 允许我向您介绍我妻子 提利尔家族的玛格丽 |
[00:13] | You are very welcome here,Lady Stark. | 非常欢迎您 史塔克夫人 |
[00:15] | If Robb Stark wants a pact with us,he should come himself. | 如果想订立盟约 罗柏・史塔克应该亲自前来 |
[00:17] | My son is fighting a war,not playing at one. | 我儿子正在征战强敌 可不是在比武玩闹 |
[00:22] | I cannot defeat my brother in the field. | 我在平原上不是我弟弟的对手 |
[00:24] | You must give yourself to the Lord of Light. | 你必须将自己献给光之主 |
[00:27] | I’ve said the words,damn you. | 我已经发过该死的誓言了 |
[00:30] | I will give you a son. | 我会给你生下一个男孩 |
[00:33] | We’ve come to a dangerous place. | 我们的处境很危险 |
[00:35] | My sister wants to hurt me. She can’t know about you. | 我姐姐想打压我 她不能知道你的存在 |
[00:39] | – Who are you? – I’m Shae,My Lady. Your new handmaiden. | – 你是谁 – 我是雪伊 小姐 您的新侍女 |
[00:42] | I didn’t know I needed a new handmaiden. | 我怎么不记得我需要侍女 |
[00:45] | You fought bravely today,Lady Brienne. | 布蕾妮小姐 您今天骁勇过人 |
[00:47] | I fought for my king. Soon I’ll fight for him on the battlefield. | 我为吾王而战 不久之后 我将为他征战沙场 |
[00:51] | Die for him if I must. | 无惧马革裹尸 |
[01:00] | You told the Queen about my plans to send Myrcella to Dorne. | 你把我要把弥赛拉送到多恩的计划 告诉了太后 |
[01:03] | – Never! – Throw him in one of the black cells. | – 没有的事! – 把他扔进黑牢 |
[01:05] | Myrcella is my only daughter. | 弥赛拉是我唯一的女儿 |
[01:07] | Do you really think I’ll let you sell her like a common whore? | 你真觉得我会让你 把她像妓女一样贱卖吗 |
[01:10] | – It’s done,Cersei. – No. | – 木已成舟 瑟曦 – 不 |
[01:11] | – You cannot stop it. – No! | – 你阻止不了 – 不! |
[01:14] | – Not tonight. – There’s another Tyrell who requires your attention. | 今晚不行 另一个提利尔更需要您的关注 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:20] | Do you want my brother to come in and help? | 要不要让我哥哥进来帮忙 |
[01:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:23] | There’s no need for us to play games. | 我们俩就别打幌子了 |
[01:25] | Save your lies for court.You’re going to need a lot of them. | 把你的谎言留到朝廷上用吧 你少不了要说违心的话 |
[01:28] | My brother Jaime rots in a northern stockade. | 我的兄长詹姆正在北方的监牢中慢慢腐烂 |
[01:30] | Robb Stark will never release the Kingslayer. | 罗柏・史塔克不会放了弑君者的 |
[01:33] | But his mother might.How would you like to see your beloved Cat again? | 但他娘可能会 让你见见你亲爱的凯特 如何 |
[01:38] | – Outside! – Come here,boy! | – 出去! – 小子 到这儿来 |
[01:40] | Sweet boy,help us. Give it to me. | 好小子 救救我们 把它给我 |
[01:50] | Round up any survivors.We’ll take them back to Harrenhal. | 把活的都赶到一起 我们带他们回赫伦堡 |
[01:53] | We’re looking for a bastard named Gendry. | 我们在找一个叫詹德利的杂种 |
[01:55] | You want Gendry? You already got him. | 你想要詹德利? 你已经找到他了 |
[03:59] | It’s got to be the Mountain. He’s the biggest.He’s the strongest. | 肯定是魔山 他最高大 最强壮 |
[04:03] | Bulls are bigger than lions.Doesn’t mean I’d pick a bull in a fight. | 牛比狮子强壮 但我不会赌牛能打赢 |
[04:06] | If the bull had fangs and claws,I would. | 但要是牛有尖牙利爪 我就会赌 |
[04:09] | Right,the Mountain or our man Jaime. | 对了 魔山或者是我们的詹姆 |
[04:13] | If he ever gets out. | 如果他能逃出来的话 |
[04:16] | – Loras Tyrell? – Loras Tyrell. | – 百花骑士? – 百花骑士 |
[04:19] | He’s prettier than the queen. | 他比太后都漂亮 |
[04:20] | I don’t care about pretty.He’s better with a sword than any of them. | 我不管他漂不漂亮 他拿着剑就比他们俩都强 |
[04:23] | How good could he be? | 他能有多强 |
[04:26] | He’s been stabbing Renly Baratheon for years,and Renly ain’t dead. | 他都捅了蓝礼・拜拉席恩好多年了 没见蓝礼被捅死啊 |
[04:39] | The horses seem a little spooked to you? | 马儿们好像被你吓到了 |
[04:42] | They’re horses. | 它们是马 |
[04:43] | They get spooked by their own shadows. | 连自己的影子都会吓到它们 |
[04:50] | Do you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[04:53] | No. | 没有 |
[04:55] | There’s something out there. | 那里有东西 |
[05:22] | Oh,you’re a right little prick. | 你这个大混蛋 |
[05:24] | You should see your face.I swear you pissed yourself. | 你该看看你刚才的表情 你肯定吓尿裤了 |
[05:28] | “Oh,who goes there? Ahh!” | “谁在那里? 啊!” |
[05:31] | – There is something out there. – Yeah,don’t even try me. | – 那里真的有东西 – 别想再用这招吓我 |
[05:35] | – Rennick. – Do you think I’m an idiot? | – 雷尼克 – 你当我是傻瓜吗 |
[05:39] | Rennick! | 雷尼克! |
[05:46] | – King in the North! – The King in the North! | – 北境之王! – 北境之王万岁! |
[06:11] | Five Lannisters dead for every one of ours. | 我们一个人抵得上五个兰尼斯特 |
[06:13] | They’re dead. Take everything they’ve got. | 他们死了 有用的东西都拿走 |
[06:15] | We’ve nowhere to keep all these prisoners. | 我们没地方关押这么多俘虏 |
[06:17] | Barely enough food to feed our own. | 粮草几乎都不够自己人吃 |
[06:19] | We’re not executing prisoners,Lord Bolton. | 我们不会处决俘虏 波顿大人 |
[06:21] | Of course,Your Grace. | 当然 陛下 |
[06:23] | The officers will be useful. | 军官们很有利用价值 |
[06:26] | Some of them may be privy to Tywin Lannister’s plans. | 有些可能秘密参与了 泰温・兰尼斯特的计划 |
[06:29] | I doubt it. | 不敢苟同 |
[06:31] | Well,we’ll learn soon enough. | 我们马上就会知道的 |
[06:33] | In my family we say,”A naked man has few secrets.A flayed man none.” | 我们家族有句话 “裸体的人少有秘密 但被剥皮的人没有秘密” |
[06:39] | My father outlawed flaying in the North. | 我父亲在北境禁止了剥皮 |
[06:41] | – We’re not in the North. – We’re not torturing them. | – 我们不在北境 – 我们不折磨俘虏 |
[06:44] | The high road’s very pretty, | 上坡容易 |
[06:46] | but you’ll have a hard time marching your army down it. | 但领军下坡可就难了 |
[06:49] | The Lannisters hold prisoners of their own. | 兰尼斯特关押他们自己的战俘 |
[06:52] | I won’t give them an excuse to abuse my sisters. | 我不想给他们虐待我妹妹们的理由 |
[06:56] | No,no,don’t! Don’t!Please! | 不 不要 求你了! |
[07:03] | The rot’s set in. | 里面已经溃烂了 |
[07:05] | No,don’t! No,don’t! | 不 不要 不! |
[07:09] | Please,don’t!It’ll get better. It doesn’t even hurt. | 求你了 不要 会好起来的 我现在甚至都不觉得疼 |
[07:12] | The rot will spread. If we don’t take the foot now– | 溃烂会扩散 如果我们现在不截了这只脚… |
[07:15] | No,you can’t! | 不 你不能截 |
[07:20] | Ser! Please,Ser. | 爵士! 求你了 爵士 |
[07:22] | – I can’t lose – You’ll die if she does it. | – 我不能少只脚 – 她不截 你就会死 |
[07:24] | I don’t want to be a cripple,please. | 我不想变成跛子 求你了 |
[07:26] | Surely one of our men needs your attention more than this cub. | 我的一个人比这个崽子 更需要你的照顾 |
[07:29] | Your men are not my men,My Lord. | 你的人不是我的人 大人 |
[07:31] | Put this in your mouth and lie down. You don’t want to watch. | 把这个放嘴里躺下 你不会想看着的 |
[07:34] | – No! You can’t! – Bite on it. | – 不! 你不能截! – 咬住它 |
[07:37] | It’s better than biting your own tongue,believe me. | 总比要到你自己的舌头好 相信我 |
[08:14] | – What’s your name? – Talisa. | – 你叫什么名字 – 塔丽莎 |
[08:16] | Your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[08:18] | You want to know what side my family fights on? | 你想知道我的家族支持谁? |
[08:20] | You know my family name. You have me at a disadvantage. | 你知道我的姓 这样我就亏了 |
[08:22] | That boy lost his foot on your orders. | 你的命令让那个男孩失去一只脚 |
[08:26] | They killed my father. | 他们杀了我父亲 |
[08:28] | – That boy did? – The family he fights for. | – 那个男孩杀的吗 – 那个家族杀的 他为他们而战 |
[08:31] | Do you think he’s friends with King Joffrey? | 你觉得他和乔佛里国王是朋友吗 |
[08:34] | He’s a fisherman’s son that grew up near Lannisport. | 他是渔夫的儿子 在兰尼斯港附近长大 |
[08:36] | He probably never held a spear before they shoved one in his hands a few months ago. | 被迫拿起武器的几个月前 可能从没用过长矛 |
[08:39] | I have no hatred for the lad. | 我不恨那个小伙子 |
[08:43] | That should help his foot grow back. | 那能帮他的脚再长出来咯 |
[08:49] | You’d have us surrender,end all this bloodshed.I understand. | 你想让我们投降 停止血腥杀戮 我明白 |
[08:53] | The country would be at peace | 你以为这样就会举国和平 |
[08:55] | and life would be just under the righteous hand of good King Joffrey. | 在乔佛里国王的英明领导下 人人得以善终 |
[08:58] | – You’re going to kill Joffrey? – If the Gods give me strength. | – 你要杀了乔佛里吗 – 如果神给我力量 |
[09:01] | – And then what? – I don’t know. | – 然后呢 – 我不知道 |
[09:05] | We’ll go back to Winterfell. | 我们会回临冬城 |
[09:07] | I have no desire to sit on the Iron Throne. | 我并无欲望坐上铁王座 |
[09:10] | – So who will? – I don’t know. | – 那谁来坐 – 我不知道 |
[09:14] | You’re fighting to overthrow a king,and yet you have no plan for what comes after? | 你为了推翻一个国王而战 却对战后毫无计划? |
[09:17] | First we have to win the war. | 首先要赢得战争 |
[09:25] | You never told me where you’re from. | 你还没说是哪里人 |
[09:27] | – Volantis. – Volantis?You’re far from home. | – 瓦兰提斯 – 瓦兰提斯吗 那你离家很远 |
[09:32] | The boy was lucky you were here. | 有你在这 那男孩真幸运 |
[09:34] | He was unlucky that you were. | 有你在这 他真不幸 |
[09:46] | You’re here to answer for your brother’s latest treasons. | 你哥哥又有新的叛国罪行 我要惩罚你 |
[09:49] | Your Grace,whatever my traitor brother has done,I had no part. | 陛下 我跟我那叛徒哥哥一点关系都没有 |
[09:54] | You know that. I beg you– | 您知道的 求求您 |
[09:55] | Ser Lancel,tell her of this outrage. | 蓝赛尔爵士 告诉她 她哥哥做了些什么好事 |
[09:57] | Using some vile sorcery,your brother fell on Stafford Lannister with an army of wolves. | 你哥哥以卑鄙的巫术控制成群恶狼 攻击了史戴佛・兰尼斯特爵士 |
[10:02] | Thousands of good men were butchered. | 数千壮士横遭屠戮 |
[10:05] | After the slaughter,the northmen feasted on the flesh of the slain. | 屠杀之后 北方人用被害者的血肉大开筵席 |
[10:11] | Killing you would send your brother a message. | 杀了你会给你哥哥提个醒 |
[10:17] | But my mother insists on keeping you alive. | 但我母后坚持要留你一命 |
[10:20] | Stand. | 站起来 |
[10:23] | So we’ll have to send your brother a message some other way. | 所以要换一种方法带信给你哥哥 |
[10:28] | Meryn. | 马林 |
[10:34] | Leave her face.I like her pretty. | 不要打脸 我要她漂漂亮亮 |
[10:45] | Meryn,My Lady is overdressed. | 马林 小姐穿太多了 |
[10:48] | Unburden her. | 扒掉她的衣服 |
[10:55] | If you want Robb Stark to hear us,we’re going to have to speak louder. | 如果想让罗柏・史塔克听到 让她叫得响一些 |
[11:01] | What is the meaning of this? | 这算什么 |
[11:12] | What kind of Knight beats a helpless girl? | 什么骑士会打一个无助的女孩 |
[11:14] | The kind who serves his king,Imp. | 为国王效命的骑士 小恶魔 |
[11:17] | Careful,now. We don’t want to get blood all over your pretty white cloak. | 小心点 否则这身漂亮白袍就要沾血了 |
[11:20] | Someone get the girl something to cover herself with. | 谁给这女孩找点东西遮体 |
[11:23] | She is to be your queen.Have you no regard for her honor? | 她是你未来的王后 你就不在乎她的名誉吗 |
[11:27] | – I’m punishing her. – For what crimes? | – 我在惩罚她 – 她犯了什么罪 |
[11:29] | She did not fight her brother’s battle,you half-wit. | 她和她哥哥的战斗毫无瓜葛 你个蠢货 |
[11:31] | You can’t talk to me like that. The king can do as he likes! | 你不能这样跟我说话 我是国王 想干什么就干什么 |
[11:35] | The Mad King did as he liked. | 疯王想干什么就干了什么 |
[11:37] | Has your Uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him? | 你詹姆舅舅没告诉你他的下场吗 |
[11:40] | No one threatens His Grace in the presence of the Kingsguard. | 没人敢在御林铁卫面前威胁国王陛下 |
[11:43] | I’m not threatening the King,Ser.I am educating my nephew. | 我不是威胁国王 爵士 是在教育外甥 |
[11:47] | Bronn,the next time Ser Meryn speaks,kill him. | 波隆 下次马林爵士再张嘴 就宰了他 |
[11:52] | That was a threat. See the difference? | 这才叫威胁 知道区别了吗? |
[12:17] | I apologize for my nephew’s behavior. | 我为我外甥的所作所为道歉 |
[12:22] | Tell me the truth.Do you want an end to this engagement? | 和我说实话 你希望终止婚约吗 |
[12:25] | I am loyal to King Joffrey,my one true love. | 我忠于乔弗里国王 我唯一的真爱 |
[12:32] | Lady Stark,you may survive us yet. | 史塔克小姐 你或许能比我们都活得久呢 |
[12:41] | The little king’s backed up. | 小国王压抑太久了 |
[12:44] | Clogged from balls to brains. | 脑子到蛋蛋都填满了屎 |
[12:47] | You think dipping his wick will cure what ails him? | 你说让他泄欲一下能治吗 |
[12:49] | There’s no cure for being a cunt. | 混蛋无药可医 |
[12:52] | But the boy’s at that age. | 但那孩子年龄到了 |
[12:54] | And he’s got nothing to do all day but pick wings off flies. | 但整天除了揪苍蝇翅膀 百无聊赖 |
[12:58] | Couldn’t hurt to get some of the poison out. | 泄泄毒火总没害处吧 |
[13:09] | What are you doing here,dog? | 你在这干什么 猎狗 |
[13:10] | Your uncle left your nameday present and asked me to see that you got it. | 你舅舅送您命名日礼物 让我确认您收到了 |
[13:18] | And?What is it? | 然后呢? 什么礼物? |
[13:22] | Look inside,Your Grace. | 进去看看 陛下 |
[13:31] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[13:33] | – Happy nameday,Your Grace. – My nameday has passed. | – 命名日快乐 陛下 – 我命名日过完了 |
[13:36] | We won’t tell if you won’t. | 不说也没人知道嘛 |
[13:42] | No. | 别 |
[13:45] | Her. | 她 |
[13:49] | Touch her. | 摸她 |
[14:12] | Could you hit her? | 能打她吗 |
[14:27] | My uncle sent you? | 我舅舅送你来的吗 |
[14:29] | Yes,Your Grace.He chose us himself. | 是的 陛下 他亲自选的 |
[14:43] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[14:58] | Harder. | 打重些 |
[15:04] | I said harder. | 我说了 重些 |
[15:10] | He’d want me to get his money’s worth. | 他一定想要价有所值 |
[15:55] | Your Grace,too much pain will spoil the pleasure. | 陛下 太大痛苦就煞风景了 |
[16:01] | Please,please, | 求您了 |
[16:08] | please,Your Grace. | 求您了 陛下 |
[16:11] | – Your Grace,if your uncle finds out – Oh,I want him to find out. | – 陛下 如果您舅舅知道了 – 我就是要让他知道 |
[16:16] | You will bring her to his chambers when you’re finished | 完事之后 送她到他房间 |
[16:19] | and show him what you’ve done. | 让他看看你的成果 |
[16:22] | Or the same thing will happen to you. | 不然你是一样的下场 |
[16:31] | Begin. | 开始 |
[16:42] | Harder! | 打重些 |
[16:54] | Well,if it isn’t my favorite whoremonger. | 不是我最爱的皮条客吧 |
[16:58] | Pray I haven’t kept you waiting long. | 希望没让你久等 |
[17:03] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[17:08] | Now you do the Lannisters’ bidding,is that it? | 现在你把宝压在兰尼斯特家了啊 |
[17:12] | Tell me,was my brother’s body even cold before you secured your newest patron? | 说说 你投效他人之时 我哥哥尸骨未寒呢吧? |
[17:18] | I’m a practical man. | 我很务实的 |
[17:21] | Just not a loyal one. | 只是不忠实 |
[17:23] | And who would you have me be loyal to?Your brother’s corpse? | 您想让我忠实于谁 你哥哥的尸体吗 |
[17:29] | I don’t like you,Lord Baelish. | 我不喜欢你 贝里席大人 |
[17:33] | I don’t like your face. | 我不喜欢你的嘴脸 |
[17:35] | I don’t like the words that come oozing out of your mouth. | 我不喜欢从你嘴里吐出来的话 |
[17:39] | I don’t want you in my tent one minute more than necessary. | 我不喜欢你在不必要的时候出现在我的帐篷里 |
[17:42] | So tell me,why are you here? | 那么告诉我,你为什么过来? |
[17:46] | You can trust Brienne.Her loyalty comes without charge. | 您可以相信布蕾妮 她的忠诚是无条件的 |
[17:53] | You still have many friends at court,Your Grace, | 您在朝中仍有很多盟友 陛下 |
[17:56] | many who believe Ned Stark erred by not supporting your claim. | 其中很多相信奈德・史塔克的 最大的错误就是没有支持你的主张 |
[18:02] | Now I understand. | 现在我明白了 |
[18:05] | You know I have the numbers. | 你知道我人数占优 |
[18:07] | You know I’m marching on King’s Landing. | 你知道我正派兵向君临城行进 |
[18:10] | When I take the throne,you hope to retain your position. | 在我登基之后 你希望保住你的爵位 |
[18:15] | And your head. | 还有你的人头 |
[18:17] | I would give priority to my head. | 还是先保住我的头吧 |
[18:20] | I understand that you don’t like me,and while that saddens me greatly, | 我知道你不喜欢我 我对此深感遗憾 |
[18:24] | I did not come here today seeking your affection. | 但我今天不是来要取得你的好感 |
[18:29] | When you march on King’s Landing, | 当你到达君临的时候 |
[18:31] | you may find yourself facing a protracted siege or… | 面对的可能是旷日持久的围城战 |
[18:36] | open gates. | 也可能是敞开的大门 |
[18:55] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[18:57] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[19:00] | All of these tents look the same to me. | 这里所有的帐篷看起来都一个样 |
[19:03] | – Would you be so kind– – It would be my pleasure. | – 能否请您… – 很荣幸 |
[19:06] | It took me weeks to learn way around the camp. | 我花了数周才弄清楚营地的分布 |
[19:08] | Twice I walked in on officers in stages of undress. | 有两次走错帐篷 撞见军官在行苟且之事 |
[19:11] | And the moment I learn which tent is mine,we’re on the move again. | 正当我搞清楚自己的帐篷在哪里 部队又起营行军了 |
[19:16] | Your tent?Not our tent? | “您的帐篷”? 不是”我们的帐篷”? |
[19:21] | The King snores,perhaps?Or simply prefers solitude? | 国王睡觉打鼾吗? 或者只是喜欢独处? |
[19:26] | Pressures of command,no doubt. | 率军有压力 毫无疑问 |
[19:28] | Four kings vying for the throne. | 四大王争夺一个王位 |
[19:31] | I am not tutored in warfare, | 我对战争一窍不通 |
[19:33] | but basic arithmetic favors the side with the greater numbers. | 但单从数字上来讲 兵力多的人更有机会赢 |
[19:37] | If war were arithmetic,the mathematicians would rule the world. | 如果战争可以用数字计算的话 数学家早就统治世界了 |
[19:42] | But I did notice your brother entering His Grace’s tent the just now. | 但我刚才的确注意到 您哥哥走进了国王陛下的帐篷 |
[19:45] | The place of a Kingsguard is by the King’s side. | 国王护卫就应该守在国王的身边 |
[19:47] | And on the night of the your wedding,who was by the King’s side then? | 那么您大婚的洞房花烛夜 又是谁在国王身边呢? |
[19:52] | You seem quite interested in our marriage. | 你似乎对我们的婚姻很感兴趣 |
[19:54] | Your marriage is quite interesting… | 你们的婚姻相当有趣 |
[19:57] | Not only to me,but to the realm. | 不止是对我 对整个王国而言都是 |
[20:00] | The marriage of a wealthy girl always breeds interest,if nothing else. | 一个富家千金的婚姻 总是会让人好奇 |
[20:06] | You’ve never married,have you? | 你从没结过婚吧? |
[20:08] | I’ve been unlucky in my affections,sadly. | 很可惜 感情方面我一直很失意 |
[20:13] | That is sad.Though perhaps it’s for the best. | 真可怜 不过或者这对你才是最好的 |
[20:16] | The whole notion of marriage seems to confuse you,so allow me to explain. | 婚姻的概念好像让你很困惑 所以请听我解释一下 |
[20:20] | My husband is my King,and my King is my husband. | 我的丈夫是我的国王 我的国王就是我的丈夫 |
[20:25] | Here is your tent,Lord Baelish. Good night. | 这是你的帐篷 贝里席大人 晚安 |
[21:24] | What do you know of this place? | 你对这个地方有多了解? |
[21:26] | Only that the desert around their walls is called the Garden of Nes. | 只知道城墙周边的沙漠被称为骨之花园 |
[21:32] | Every time the Qartheen shut their gates on a traveler,the garden grows. | 每一次魁尔斯人把旅行者拒于门外 花园就会多一具尸骨 |
[21:49] | – Go on! – You,keep moving! | – 往前走! – 你! 继续走! |
[22:01] | – Bring her about! – What kind of fire melts stone? | – 把她带出来! – 什么样的火焰可融化石头? |
[22:05] | Dragon fire. | 巨龙口中喷出的火焰 |
[22:07] | There’s dragons here? | 这里有龙? |
[22:09] | No,all the dragons are dead. | 没有 所有的龙都死了 |
[22:12] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么气味? |
[22:15] | Dead people. | 死人的气味 |
[22:18] | Move. | 继续走! |
[22:29] | Please,please,no,no! | 求你了!求你了! 别!别!! |
[22:34] | No. | 不要! |
[22:50] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:54] | He was my son. | 他是我的儿子 |
[22:58] | My sister was three days ago. | 三天前我妹妹死了 |
[23:01] | My husband,the day before that. | 我丈夫死在她之前一天 |
[23:05] | They take someone every day? | 他们每天都来这儿挑人? |
[23:10] | Does anyone live? | 有人活下来吗? |
[23:35] | Joffrey. | 乔弗里 |
[23:38] | Cersei. | 瑟曦 |
[23:40] | Ilyn Payne. | 伊林・派恩 |
[23:42] | The Hound. | “猎狗” |
[23:44] | Joffrey. | 乔弗里 |
[23:46] | Cersei. | 瑟曦 |
[23:49] | Ilyn Payne. | 伊林・派恩 |
[23:51] | The Hound. | “猎狗” |
[23:53] | Joffrey. Cersei. | 乔弗里 瑟曦 |
[23:56] | Ilyn Payne. The Hound. | 伊林・派恩 “猎狗” |
[24:03] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[24:04] | You may have heard false reports. | 你可能听过一些谣传 |
[24:06] | – You betrayed Ned. – Betrayed? | – 你背叛了奈德 – 背叛? |
[24:09] | I wanted him to serve as Protector of the Realm.I begged him to seize the moment. | 我曾想让他做全境守护者 我求他抓住这个机会 |
[24:12] | I trusted you. My husband trusted you. | 我相信了你 我丈夫相信了你 |
[24:16] | And you repaid our faith with treachery. | 而你却用背叛来偿还我们的信任 |
[24:20] | – No,My Lady. – Get out! | – 不 夫人 – 滚出去! |
[24:23] | I’ve loved you since I was a boy. | 当我还是个小男孩的时候我就深爱着你 |
[24:27] | It seems to me that fate has given us this chance– | 在我看来 命运给了我们这个机会… |
[24:30] | Have you lost your mind? Get out! | 你疯了吗? 滚出去! |
[24:47] | Do you want to see your girls again? | 你还想见到你的两个女儿吗? |
[24:51] | Sansa,more beautiful than ever. | 珊莎 比以前更楚楚动人了 |
[24:55] | And Arya,just as wild as ever. | 而艾莉亚 和以前一样野蛮 |
[25:00] | You have Arya,too? | 艾莉亚也在你手们上? |
[25:01] | Both girls are healthy and safe…for now. | 两位姑娘都健康安全…暂时来说 |
[25:08] | But you know the Queen and you know Joffrey. | 但你了解太后 也了解乔弗里 |
[25:13] | I fear for their longevity if they remain in the capital. | 如果她们继续留在首都的话 我很担忧她们的性命 |
[25:39] | What do you want? | 你们有什么要求? |
[25:42] | The Lannisters will trade your daughters for the Kingslayer. | 兰尼斯特会用你女儿交换弑君者 |
[25:45] | Of course they will. | 他们当然会 |
[25:47] | Jaime Lannister for two girls? | 詹姆・兰尼斯特换我的两个女儿 |
[25:50] | Robb will never agree to those terms. | 罗柏是不会同意这条件的 |
[25:51] | I’m not bringing these terms to him.I’m bringing them to you. | 我不是在和他谈条件 而是在和你谈 |
[25:55] | You think I’d keep secrets from my son? | 你认为我会瞒着我的儿子么? |
[25:58] | Robb has surprised them all with his skills in battle,but he’s not a mother. | 罗柏在战场上的技艺的确惊人 但他不是位母亲… |
[26:03] | Consider it,Cat. | 考虑一下吧 凯特 |
[26:06] | You may not get another chance. | 你也许不会再有这样的机会了 |
[26:13] | – I’ve brought you a gift. – I don’t want your gifts. | – 我给你带来了件礼物 – 我不要你的礼物 |
[26:15] | A token of Tyrion Lannister’s goodwill. | 提利昂・兰尼斯特借此表示诚意 |
[26:19] | He wants you to understand that this exchange of prisoners is offered in good faith. | 他希望你明白 这一次的人质交换 是建立在善意的基础上的 |
[26:25] | Good faith? | 善意? |
[26:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[27:02] | Your husband was an honorable man. | 你丈夫生前是位可敬的人 |
[27:05] | He should rest beside his family in the crypts beneath Winterfell. | 他应该当与他的族人一起 长眠于临冬城的墓窖里 |
[27:13] | – You may not believe– – Get out. | – 你可能不会相信… – 出去 |
[27:48] | Get up,you dogs! | 快起来 你们这群狗! |
[28:02] | That’s him,the one who picks. | 就是他 就是他来选人 |
[28:06] | The Mountain. | 魔山 |
[28:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[28:12] | He told me he stares at him every day. | 他告诉我他天天都盯着魔山看 |
[28:15] | That’s why he doesn’t get picked. | 所以他从来没被挑中过 |
[28:42] | You. | 你 |
[28:45] | Move,boy! | 过来 小子 |
[28:47] | Move! | 走开! |
[29:08] | Is there gold and silver in the village? | 村子里有金币银币么? |
[29:10] | – I don’t know. – Gems? | – 我不知道 – 宝石呢? |
[29:13] | I didn’t see any. | 我没看见有 |
[29:15] | – Where is the Brotherhood? – I don’t know. | – 无旗兄弟会的人在哪? – 我不知道 |
[29:33] | – Where is the Brotherhood? – I don’t know. Please. | – 无旗兄弟会的人在哪? – 我不知道 求求你 |
[29:36] | – Where is the Brotherhood? – I don’t know. | – 无旗兄弟会的人在哪? – 我不知道 |
[29:44] | Which of the villagers aided them? | 村子里谁帮过他们? |
[29:46] | – I don’t know. – Who? | – 我不知道 – 谁? |
[29:54] | – Who? – I never saw. | – 谁? – 我没见过 |
[29:56] | – Who? – I never saw. | – 谁? – 我没见过 |
[29:58] | Please. Please,stop. Please,it’s starting to– | 求求你 求你停下来 求你了 它开始… |
[30:01] | – Who? – I didn’t see anyone help him. | – 谁? – 我没见过任何人帮过他 |
[30:05] | Take it off! Take it off! | 把它拿走! 把它拿走! |
[30:07] | – Who helped him? – Ganes the butcher and his son. | – 谁帮了他? – 屠夫甘斯和他的儿子 |
[30:10] | That’s better.You’ve been very helpful. | 这不就对了 你帮了我们大忙 |
[30:13] | No,stop,please!What are you doing? Please,stop! | 不 停下 求你了! 你在干什么? 求求你停下来! |
[30:17] | Please,stop! No! No! | 求你了 停下来! 不!不! |
[30:19] | I told you everything! No!No! | 我把知道的都告诉你了! 不!不! |
[30:26] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[30:28] | Cersei. | 瑟曦 |
[30:30] | Ilyn Payne. The Hound. | 伊林 派恩爵士 猎狗 |
[30:33] | Please,Polliver. Some food. | 波利佛 求你了 给点吃的吧 |
[30:36] | Just a crust of bread. | 一片硬面包就行 |
[30:43] | Polliver.The Mountain. | 波利佛 魔山 |
[31:04] | Lady Stark,I had not thought to find you in the Stormlands. | 史塔克夫人 没想到会在风息堡见到您 |
[31:07] | I had not thought to be here,Lord Stannis. | 史坦尼斯大人 我也没想到会来这里 |
[31:11] | – Can that truly be you? – Who else might it be? | – 史坦尼斯 真的是你么? – 不是还能是谁? |
[31:14] | When I saw your standard,I couldn’t be sure. | 远远看见你的旗 我还不大确定呢 |
[31:17] | – Whose banner is that? – My own. | – 这是哪家的旗号? – 是我自己的 |
[31:21] | I suppose if we used the same one,the battle would be terribly confusing. | 我想若我们用相同的旗帜 打起仗来会弄混 |
[31:25] | Why is your stag on fire? | 你的鹿为什么着了火? |
[31:28] | The King has taken for his sigil the fiery heart of the Lord of Light. | 国王的徽章乃是光之王的烈焰红心 |
[31:32] | Ah,you must be this fire priestess we hear so much about. | 啊 你一定就是我们常听说的那个火神女祭司 |
[31:38] | Mm,brother,now I understand why you found religion in your old age. | 哥哥 现在我算是明白 你这么大年纪为什么还找到了信仰 |
[31:42] | – Watch yourself,Renly. – No,no,I’m relieved. | – 说话注意点儿 蓝礼 – 不不 我很欣慰 |
[31:46] | I never really believed you’re a fanatic. | 我一直不相信你会是个狂热分子 |
[31:49] | Charmless,rigid,a bore,yes,but not a godly man. | 你毫无魅力 死板 又无聊 但绝不是个虔诚的人 |
[31:54] | You should kneel | 你应当跪下来拜见你哥哥 |
[31:56] | he’s the Lord’s chosen,born amidst salt and smoke. | 他是神选中的王 在盐与烟中降生 |
[32:01] | Born amidst salt and smoke?Is he a ham? | 在盐与烟中降生? 他是火腿不成? |
[32:05] | That’s twice I’ve warned you. | 这是我第二次警告你 |
[32:06] | Listen to yourselves. | 听听你们在说什么 |
[32:08] | If you were sons of mine,I would knock your heads together | 如果你们是我儿子 我会把你俩的头狠狠撞在一起 |
[32:11] | and lock you in a bedchamber until you remembered that you were brothers. | 然后锁进一间卧室 直到你们认清彼此是兄弟为止 |
[32:15] | It is strange to find you beside my brother,Lady Stark. | 史塔克夫人 看到您在我弟弟旁边真是很奇怪 |
[32:18] | Your husband was a supporter of my claim. | 您在丈夫可是支持我称王的 |
[32:20] | Lord Eddard’s integrity cost him his head. | 艾塔德大人的正直要了他的命 |
[32:23] | And you sit beside this pretender and chastise me. | 而你却坐在这个篡夺者边上责难我 |
[32:26] | We share a common enemy. | 我们拥有共同的敌人 |
[32:27] | The Iron Throne is mine by right. | 按律法 铁王座属于我 |
[32:31] | All those that deny that are my foes. | 而不承认这一点的则是我的敌人 |
[32:35] | The whole realm denies it,from Dorne to the Wall. | 从多恩到长城 整个七国都不承认 |
[32:38] | Old men deny it with their death rattle and unborn children deny it in their mother’s wombs. | 糟老头子临死时念叨着否认 未出生的婴儿在妈妈肚子里踢闹着否认 |
[32:45] | No one wants you for their King. | 没有人想让你当国王 |
[32:47] | You never wanted any friends,brother. | 你从来都不要任何朋友 哥哥 |
[32:50] | But a man without friends is a man without power. | 但没有朋友的人 便没有权力 |
[32:53] | For the sake of the mother who bore us, | 为着哺育我们的母亲的缘故 |
[32:56] | I will give you this one night to reconsider. | 我给你一晚上重新考虑一下 |
[32:59] | Strike your banners, | 降下叛旗 |
[33:01] | come to me before dawn, | 在天亮之前投效于我 |
[33:03] | and I will grant you your old seat in the council. | 我会保留你在御前会议中的重臣席位 |
[33:08] | I’ll even name you my heir until a son is born to me. | 甚至在我儿子出生前 我会你指定为我的继承人 |
[33:14] | Otherwise I shall destroy you. | 若不照办 我就会毁灭你 |
[33:20] | Look across those fields,brother. | 仔细看看前方的平原 老哥 |
[33:23] | Can you see all those banners? | 看到那些旗帜了吗? |
[33:25] | You think a few bolts of cloth will make you King?No. | – 你以为几根裹着毛料的杆子就能让你称王? – 不 |
[33:30] | The men holding those bolts of cloth will make me King. | 那些举着杆子的人能让我称王 |
[33:33] | We shall see,Renly.Come the dawn,we shall see. | 我们走着瞧 弟弟 天明之时 我们走着瞧 |
[33:38] | Look to your sins,Lord Renly. | 记住你自己的罪孽 蓝礼大人 |
[33:40] | The night is dark and full of terrors. | 长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[33:48] | Would you believe I loved him once? | 你能相信 我曾经爱戴过他么? |
[34:12] | I thought we were welcome. | 我以为我们是受欢迎的 |
[34:14] | If you heard a Dothraki horde was approaching your city,you might do the same,Khaleesi. | 若你听说多斯拉克蛮族要靠近你的城市 你也会这样的 卡丽熙 |
[34:21] | Horde? | 蛮族? |
[34:38] | My name is Daenerys– | 我叫丹妮莉丝… |
[34:40] | Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen. | 丹妮莉丝 “风暴降生” 来自坦格利安家族 |
[34:44] | You know me,My Lord? | 您认得我吗 大人 |
[34:45] | Only by reputation,Khaleesi. | 只是耳闻 卡丽熙 |
[34:48] | And I’m no lord,merely a humble merchant. | 我也并非大人 只是个卑微的商人 |
[34:53] | They call you the Mother of Dragons. | 人们都叫你龙之母 |
[34:55] | And what should I call you? | 那请问您怎么称呼呢 |
[34:58] | Oh,my name is quite long and quite impossible for foreigners to pronounce. | 我的名字太长 而且外国人一般念不来 |
[35:02] | I am simply a trader of spices. | 我只是一个香料商人 |
[35:05] | But we are the Thirteen, | 但我们是十三巨子 |
[35:09] | charged with the governance and protection of Qarth, | 负责魁尔斯的治理和守卫 |
[35:12] | the greatest city that ever was or will be. | 这一古往今来最伟大的城市 |
[35:17] | The beauty of Quarth is legendary– | 夸尔斯宏伟壮丽… |
[35:20] | Qarth. | 是魁尔斯 |
[35:23] | Qarth. | 魁尔斯 |
[35:25] | Might we see the dragons? | 可以让我们一睹真龙吗? |
[35:32] | My friend,we have travelled very far. | 我的…朋友 我们已经长途跋涉 |
[35:38] | We have no food,no water. | 没有了食物和水 |
[35:41] | Once I see my people fed,I would be honored– | 只要能让我看到我的子民得到粮食 我会很荣幸地… |
[35:43] | Forgive me,Mother of Dragons, | 抱歉 龙之母 |
[35:46] | but no man alive has seen a living dragon. | 可还没有活人见过活着的真龙 |
[35:50] | Some of my more skeptical friends | 我的一些多疑的朋友 |
[35:52] | refuse to believe your children even exist. | 并不相信您的龙子的存在 |
[35:58] | All we ask is the chance to see for ourselves. | 我们只是希望眼见为实 |
[36:02] | – I am not a liar. – Oh,I don’t think you are. | – 我不是骗子 – 我不认为您是骗子 |
[36:05] | But as I’ve never met you before, | 但我从未见过您 |
[36:07] | my opinion on the matter is of limited value. | 所以我对此的看法无足轻重 |
[36:12] | Where I come from, | 在我的故乡 |
[36:14] | guests are treated with respect,not insulted at the gates. | 宾客受到的是尊重 而不是城门紧闭的侮辱 |
[36:19] | Then perhaps you should return to where you come from. | 那您就哪里来哪里去吧 |
[36:23] | We wish you well. | 一路顺风 |
[36:28] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[36:30] | You promised to receive me. | 你们承诺过会接待我 |
[36:34] | We have received you.Here we are,and here you are. | 我们接待了啊 你在这儿 我们也在这儿啊 |
[36:38] | If you do not let us in,all of us will die. | 若你不放我们进城 我们所有人都会死的 |
[36:42] | Which we shall deeply regret. | 对此我们将深表遗憾 |
[36:45] | But Qarth did not become the greatest city | 但是魁尔斯成为古往今来最伟大的城市 |
[36:47] | that ever was or will be by letting Dothraki savages through its gates. | 并非靠接待多斯拉克野蛮人 |
[36:58] | Khaleesi,please be careful. | 卡丽熙 请当心 |
[37:04] | Thirteen! | 十三巨子! |
[37:07] | When my dragons are grown, | 待我的龙子长大后 |
[37:09] | we will take back what was stolen from me | 我们会夺回被掠走的一切 |
[37:12] | and destroy those who have wronged me. | 并毁灭亏待过我们的人 |
[37:14] | We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground. | 我们将摧毁军队 夷平城市 |
[37:20] | Turn us away and we will burn you first. | 若敢拒绝我们 我们就第一个烧毁你们 |
[37:26] | You are a true Targaryen. | 您果真是个坦格利安人 |
[37:30] | Only,as you said a moment ago,if we don’t let you into the city,you will all die. | 只是您刚才也说了 若我们不让进城 你们都会死去的 |
[37:35] | And so… | 所以… |
[37:36] | Retreating in fear from a little girl | 因为一个小姑娘的话就恐惧退却 |
[37:39] | is unbecoming of the greatest city that ever was or will be. | 对古往今来最伟大的城市而言 太不体面了 |
[37:43] | The discussion is over,Xaro Xhoan Daxos.The Thirteen have spoken. | 讨论到此为止 札罗・赞旺・达梭斯 十三巨子已经表态了 |
[37:48] | I am one of the Thirteen and I am still speaking. | 我也是十三巨子之一 我还没说完 |
[37:53] | The girl threatens to burn our city to the ground | 这个女孩威胁要烧毁我们的城市 |
[37:56] | and you would invite her in for a cup of wine? | 你还要邀请她进来喝杯酒吗 |
[37:59] | She is the Mother of Dragons. | 她是龙之母 |
[38:01] | Do you expect her to watch her people starve without breathing fire? | 难道你指望她眼睁睁看子民死去 却不怒火中烧吗? |
[38:07] | I believe we can allow a few Dothraki through our gates without dooming our city. | 我不觉得 放行几个多斯拉克人 就会让我们的城就此没落 |
[38:12] | After all,here I am, | 毕竟 我也在这儿 |
[38:15] | a savage from the Summer Isles,and Qarth still stands. | 一个盛夏群岛来的野蛮人 魁尔斯不也还好好的吗 |
[38:20] | Our decision is final. | 我们已经做出最后决定了 |
[38:22] | Very well. | 很好 |
[38:27] | I invoke Soumai. | 我要援引苏玛法 为她担保 |
[38:33] | I will vouch for her,her people, | 依照我们的律法 |
[38:36] | and her dragons in accordance with the law. | 为她 她的子民 她的龙 进行担保 |
[38:45] | Be it on your head. | 若有差池 就取下你的项上人头 |
[38:49] | Welcome to Qarth,My Lady. | 欢迎来到魁尔斯 夫人 |
[39:41] | You. | 就你了 |
[39:52] | Is there gold or silver in the village? | 村里有金子银子吗 |
[39:54] | – I’m not from the village. – Where is the Brotherhood? | – 我不是村里人 – 兄弟会在哪里 |
[39:58] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[40:29] | You two,take Lord Lannister’s things to his quarters. | 你们俩 把兰尼斯特大人的东西放到他的住处去 |
[40:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么情况 |
[40:35] | We weren’t expecting you till tomorrow,Lord Tywin. | 我们以为您明天才到 泰温大人 |
[40:39] | Evidently not. | 显而易见 |
[40:42] | Why are these prisoners not in their cells? | 为什么这些囚犯不在他们的牢房里 |
[40:44] | Cells are overflowing,My Lord. | 牢房不够了 大人 |
[40:47] | This lot won’t be here long.Don’t need no permanent place. | 这帮人不会在这儿活太久 不需要长期牢房 |
[40:51] | After we interrogate ’em,we usually just… | 审讯完他们 我们一般就… |
[40:54] | Are we so well-manned | 我们人手这么充足了吗 |
[40:56] | that we can afford to discard able young bodies and skilled laborers? | 都可以浪费年轻劳力和手艺工人了吗? |
[41:10] | You,do you have a trade? | 就你 你有什么职业吗 |
[41:14] | Smith,My Lord. | 我是铁匠 大人 |
[41:18] | What are you looking at? Kneel! | 看什么看 跪下! |
[41:21] | Kneel or I’ll carve your lungs out,boy. | 不跪就挖了你的肺 小子 |
[41:25] | He’ll do no such thing. | “他”可办不到 |
[41:27] | This one’s a girl,you idiot,dressed as a boy. | 这是个女孩 白痴 她只是扮成男孩样 |
[41:33] | – Why? – Safer to travel,My Lord. | – 为什么呢 – 出行更安全 大人 |
[41:36] | Smart.More than I can say for this lot. | 真聪明 我敢说比这几个聪明 |
[41:40] | Get these prisoners to work. | 让这些囚犯干活去 |
[41:42] | Bring the girl.I need a new cupbearer. | 把这女娃儿带走 我需要个新的侍酒 |
[41:46] | My Lord. | 大人… |
[41:55] | Your visits are too few,cousin. | 稀客啊 堂弟 |
[41:57] | Her Grace,the Queen Regent,commands you to release Grand Maester Pycelle. | 摄政太后陛下命你放了国师派席尔 |
[42:01] | – Here’s your warrant. – So it is. | – 这是命令书 – 是嘛 |
[42:04] | Will you take a cup with me? | 和我喝一杯吧 |
[42:07] | I find that mulled wine helps me sleep. | 我发现热葡萄酒有助于我入眠 |
[42:10] | I am here at her Grace’s behest,not to drink with you,Imp. | 我是应太后之命来的 不是来陪你喝酒的 小恶魔 |
[42:14] | If my sister was so concerned for Pycelle,I would have thought she’d come herself. | 姐姐若是真那么在意派席尔 我想她会自己来的 |
[42:19] | Instead she sends you.What am I to make of that? | 但她派了你来 我该怎么想呢? |
[42:22] | I don’t care what you make of it, | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[42:24] | so long as you release your prisoner immediately. | 只要你即刻释放囚犯就好 |
[42:27] | And you’ve received these instructions directly from Cersei? | 你是从瑟曦那儿直接收到指示的? |
[42:31] | As I said several times. | 我已说过多遍 |
[42:33] | And you’ve waited this long to deliver the information? | 你拖了这么久才来送信? |
[42:36] | When the Queen Regent gives me a command,I carry it out without delay. | 摄政太后给我任务后 我一刻都不耽误就送来了 |
[42:42] | Cersei must have great trust in you, | 瑟曦一定对你万分信任 |
[42:46] | allowing you into her chamber during the hour of the wolf. | 允许你在三更半夜进入她的寝房 |
[42:54] | The Queen Regent has a great many responsibilities. | 摄政太后有重大职责在身 |
[42:57] | She often works from dusk till dawn. | 通宵工作 不以为奇 |
[42:58] | She must be very glad to have you helping her from dusk till dawn. | 有你陪着她通宵”工作” 她一定非常开心 |
[43:04] | Ah,lavender oil.She always loved lavender oil,even as a girl. | 噢 薰衣草精油 她一直喜欢薰衣草精油 小时候就喜欢 |
[43:09] | I am a Knight! | 我是个骑士! |
[43:11] | An anointed Knight,yes. | 圣选的骑士 没错 |
[43:14] | Tell me,did Cersei have you knighted before or after she took you into her bed? | 告诉我 瑟曦封你为骑士 是在睡了你之前还是之后? |
[43:20] | What? Nothing to say?No more warnings for me,Ser? | 什么 无话可说吗? 不再警告我了吗 爵士? |
[43:24] | You will withdraw these filthy accusations. | 你要收回这个肮脏的指控 |
[43:26] | Have you ever given any thought to what King Joffrey will have to say | 你想过吗? 如果乔佛里国王得知 |
[43:30] | when he finds out you’ve been bedding his mother? | 你在搞她母亲 会说什么? |
[43:37] | It’s not my fault! | 这不能怪我! |
[43:38] | Did she take you against your will?Can you not defend yourself,Knight? | 她强迫你和她上床的吗? 你都不能反抗吗? 骑士 |
[43:43] | Your own father,Lord Tywin,when I was named the King’s squire, | 您的父亲 泰温公爵 在我被任命为国王侍从时 |
[43:47] | he told me to obey her in everything. | 叫我一定服从她 无条件地! |
[43:49] | Did he tell you to fuck her,too? | 他有命令你去操她吗? |
[43:51] | I only meant I did as I was bid. | 我是说 我都只是按命令行事 |
[43:54] | Hated every moment of it,is that what you’ll have me believe? | 你想让我相信 你恨死了这其中的每分每秒? |
[43:58] | A high place in court,a knighthood,my sister’s legs spreading open for you at night. | 位高权重 骑士封爵 夜里还有我姐的软玉温香 |
[44:02] | Oh,yes,it must have been terrible. | 噢 一定糟透了 |
[44:04] | Wait here. His Grace will want to hear this. | 在这儿等着 国王陛下一定想听听这个 |
[44:07] | Mercy! Mercy,My Lord! I beg you. | 求您予我慈悲! 大人! 我求求您! |
[44:08] | Save it for Joffrey. He loves a good grovel. | 留给乔佛里吧 他最喜欢卑躬屈膝的人了 |
[44:11] | My Lord,it was your sister’s bidding–the Queen. | 大人 是太后 您的姐姐给我下的命令 |
[44:13] | I’ll leave the city at once,I swear. | 我会即刻离开这里 大人 |
[44:15] | – No,I think not. – My Lord? | – 我不认为你该走 – 大人? |
[44:19] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[44:24] | My father told you to obey my sister.Obey her. | 我父亲叫你遵从我姐姐的意愿 那就遵从她 |
[44:27] | Stay close to her side. Keep her trust. | 呆在她身边 继续让她信任你 |
[44:30] | Pleasure her whenever she requires. | 随时满足她的要求 |
[44:32] | No one ever need know as long as you keep faith with me. | 没人需要知道这件事 只要你忠于我 |
[44:39] | I want to know what Cersei is doing, | 我想知道瑟曦都在忙些什么 |
[44:42] | where she goes,who she sees, | 她去了哪儿 她见了谁 |
[44:44] | what they talk of– everything. | 他们聊了什么 事无巨细 |
[44:47] | And you will tell me. | 你都要汇报给我 |
[44:50] | Yes,My Lord,I will.I swear it,as you command. | 好的 大人 我发誓我会的 一切如您所愿 |
[44:56] | Oh,rise,rise. | 起来吧 起来吧 |
[44:59] | Let us drink to our understanding. | 让我们为达成共识而喝一杯 |
[45:02] | Oh,you don’t have a cup. Oh,well. | 噢 不过你没杯子 |
[45:05] | Smile,cousin. My sister is a beautiful woman. | 别板着脸啊堂弟 我姐姐可是个大美女 |
[45:08] | And it’s all for the good of the realm. | 而这一切都是为了王国 |
[45:10] | Go back and tell her that I beg her forgiveness, | 回去告诉她 我乞求她的原谅 |
[45:12] | that I want no more conflict between us and | 我不想我们之间再有不快 |
[45:14] | that henceforthI shall do nothing without her consent. | 从今以后 没她的允许我绝不轻举妄动 |
[45:18] | But her demands. | 但她的要求… |
[45:20] | Oh,I’ll give her Pycelle. | 噢 我会放了派席尔的 |
[45:23] | – You will? – Yes,I’ll release him in the morning. | – 真的? – 嗯 我明天一早就放了他 |
[45:25] | Cersei can keep him as a pet if she wants,but I will not have him on the council. | 瑟曦尽管把他当宠物使 但他不能再进御前会议了 |
[45:29] | I could swear that I had not harmed a single hair on his head, | 我倒可以发誓说他毫发未伤 |
[45:31] | but that would not,strictly speaking,be true. | 不过严格说起来…不是真的 |
[45:46] | Stay within one table length. | 保持一桌长的距离! |
[45:54] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[46:01] | Do your knucklebones bring you luck? | 你的指节有带给你幸运吗? |
[46:06] | Well,life’s been good since you hacked them off,Your Grace. | 自从您砍下它们后 生活一直很顺利 陛下 |
[46:09] | And it’s four less fingernails to clean. | 而且也没了四个指甲要剪 |
[46:11] | – Fewer. – Pardon? | – 少了 – 什么? |
[46:15] | Four fewer fingernails to clean. | 少了四个指甲要剪 |
[46:18] | Never understood why you had to wear them. | 一直不懂你为什么把断指节们 装袋子里随身挂着 |
[46:21] | It reminds me of where I come from and where I am now. | 它们随时提醒我的出身和我的现状 |
[46:24] | It reminds me of your justice. | 提醒我您的公正 |
[46:26] | It was an honest punishment and you were good with the cleaver. | 那个惩罚是我应得的 而且您也执行得干净利落 |
[46:29] | You were a hero and a smuggler. | 你是英雄 也是走私者 |
[46:33] | A good act does not wash out the bad,nor a bad the good. | 做了一件好事并不能洗清罪恶 反之亦然 |
[46:38] | A lesson I’ve tried to teach my son. | 我一直试图以此教育我儿子 |
[46:41] | – Does he listen? – To me?Gods,no. | – 他听进去了吗? – 听我的话? 诸神啊 当然没 |
[46:46] | But if your red woman told him to leap from the crow’s nest– | 不过如果您的红发女人 叫他从船上眺望台跳出去… |
[46:49] | She has a name. | 她有名字 |
[46:54] | I trust you’ve not forgotten your smuggler’s tricks. | 我相信你还未忘记当年走私的手段 |
[46:59] | I’ve lived within the law for 17– | 我已遵纪守法十七… |
[47:01] | I want you to be a smuggler this time. | 这次我需要你做走私者 |
[47:04] | Any shore,any night.What am I bringing ashore? | 任何岸滩 任何一晚 要我带什么上岸? |
[47:07] | The red woman. | 那个红发女人 |
[47:11] | No one must know what you do and we’ll not speak of this again. | 此事不可外传 我们也永不再提起 |
[47:15] | I am true to Your Grace and always will be, | 我对陛下永远忠心 |
[47:19] | but surely there are other ways,cleaner ways. | 但一定还有别的方法 别的正道 |
[47:22] | Cleaner ways don’t win wars. | 用正道打不赢战争 |
[47:54] | Are you afraid,onion knight? | 你害怕吗? 洋葱骑士 |
[47:59] | Someone once told me the night is dark and full of terrors. | 曾有人告诉我 长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[48:04] | You’ve carried more unpleasant cargo in your time. | 你曾运过很多糟糕的东西 |
[48:11] | Are you a good man,Ser Davos Seaworth? | 你是个好人吗? 戴佛斯・席渥斯爵士 |
[48:14] | I’d say my parts are mixed,My Lady– | 我只能说我是个复杂的人 女士 |
[48:17] | good and bad. | 好坏交杂 |
[48:18] | If half an onion is black with rot,it’s a rotten onion. | 如果半个洋葱是腐坏的 那么整个洋葱都是腐坏的 |
[48:22] | A man is good or he is evil. | 一个男人要么正直 要么邪恶 |
[48:25] | – And which are you? – Oh,good. | – 那么你是? – 当然是好了 |
[48:28] | I’m a Knight myself of sorts,a champion of light and life. | 我自己也算是个骑士 光与生命的胜者 |
[48:34] | Well,that must be very nice for you. | 你真厉害 |
[48:53] | – Do you love your wife? – I do. | – 你爱你的妻子吗? – 我爱 |
[48:57] | Yet you have known other women. | 但你也结识了别的女人 |
[48:59] | Don’t talk about my wife. | 不要说我的妻子 |
[49:01] | I’m not. I’m talking about other women. | 我没有 我在说别的女人 |
[49:05] | Like me,Ser Davos. | 比如我 戴佛斯爵士 |
[49:11] | You want me. | 你想要我 |
[49:14] | You want to see what’s beneath this robe. | 你想看我裙子里的东西 |
[49:19] | And you will. | 你也会看到的 |
[49:25] | Strange that this Lord of Light asks you to work in the shadows. | 这位光之王却要你在阴影中工作 真奇怪 |
[49:31] | Shadows cannot live in the dark,Ser Davos. | 阴影是不能在黑暗中存在的 戴佛斯爵士 |
[49:34] | They are servants of light,the children of fire. | 他们是光的仆人 火的孩子 |
[49:39] | And the brighter the flame,the darker they are. | 火光越亮 他们越黑暗 |
[49:42] | These weren’t here before. They’ve barred the passage. | 这些本来是没有的 现在把路挡住了 |
[49:46] | They can’t bar our passage. | 我们的路是不会被阻挡的 |
[49:54] | Gods protect us. | 诸神保佑 |
[49:56] | There’s only one God,Ser Davos, | 世上只有一个神 戴佛斯爵士 |
[50:00] | and he only protects those who serve him. | 他只保护臣服于他的人 |