时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The wolf pup has gone south. | 狼崽子去了南方 |
[00:02] | The North is ripe for the taking. | 夺取北方的时机已经成熟 |
[00:04] | You’ll take a ship to raid the fishing villages on the Stony Shore | 你带一艘船去劫掠磐石海岸的渔村 |
[00:08] | – I’m to fight fishermen? – Be careful of their nets. | – 我去跟渔夫作战? – 小心他们的渔网 |
[00:10] | – Lovely boy. – What do you want? | – 可爱的男孩 – 你要干什么 |
[00:13] | You’re called Arry? | 你叫阿利? |
[00:14] | A boy could make a friend. | 某男孩可以多交一个朋友 |
[00:16] | This man has the honor to be Jaqen H’ghar. | 此人很荣幸是贾昆・赫加尔 |
[00:19] | Every night it’s the same. | 夜夜如是 |
[00:20] | I’m running through the Godswood howling. | 我嗥叫着在神木林中奔跑 |
[00:23] | These are dreams, nothing more. | 那是梦 仅此而已 |
[00:25] | My dreams are different. Mine are true. | 我的梦不同 我的是真实的 |
[00:28] | I saw something take that child. | 我看见什么东西抱走了孩子 |
[00:31] | Wildlings serve crueler Gods than you or I. | 野人侍奉的神明比你我的残忍许多 |
[00:34] | Ready my horse. We leave at dawn. | 备好我的马 我们一早启程 |
[00:37] | Did Cersei have you knighted before or after | 瑟曦封你为骑士 是在她让你爬上她床之前 |
[00:40] | she took you into her bed? | 还是之后? |
[00:41] | – Nothing to say? – Mercy! Mercy, My Lord! | – 无话可说了? – 饶命啊! 饶命 大人! |
[00:43] | I want to know what Cersei is doing and you will tell me. | 我想知道瑟曦在做什么 你要如实相告 |
[00:47] | Yes, My Lord, I will. | 是 大人 遵命 |
[00:48] | Sweet boy! Help us! | 可爱的小子! 帮帮我们! |
[00:51] | Round up any survivors. | 把活着的人都集合起来 |
[00:53] | We’ll take them back to Harrenhal. | 带他们回赫伦堡 |
[00:55] | This one’s a girl dressed as a boy. | 这是个女扮男装的女孩 |
[00:57] | Get these prisoners to work. Bring the girl. | 让那些囚犯去干活 把那女孩带过来 |
[01:01] | I need a new cupbearer. | 我需要一个新侍酒 |
[01:02] | I will give you this one night to reconsider. | 我给你一晚上时间重新考虑 |
[01:04] | Otherwise I shall destroy you. | 否则我必置你于死地 |
[01:06] | Look to your sins, Lord Renly. | 小心你的罪孽 蓝礼大人 |
[01:08] | The night is dark and full of terrors. | 长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[01:10] | I will vouch for her, her people and her dragons. | 我为她 她的子民和她的龙作保 |
[01:15] | Be it on your head. | 有事你负责 |
[01:17] | Welcome to Qarth, My Lady. | 欢迎来到魁尔斯 小姐 |
[01:20] | Trust you’ve not forgotten your smuggler’s tricks. | 相信你尚未忘记如何走私 |
[01:22] | – What am I bringing ashore? – The red woman. | – 要我带什么上岸? – 红袍女 |
[01:24] | No one must know what you do and we’ll not speak of this again. | 此事不能让任何人知道 今后也绝不能再提起 |
[03:43] | – You swear it? – By the mother. | – 你发誓? – 以母亲的名义 |
[03:47] | My son has no interest in the Iron Throne. | 我儿子对铁王座毫无兴趣 |
[03:55] | Then I see no reason for hostility between us. | 那我们无需敌对 |
[03:59] | Your son can go on calling himself King in the North, | 你儿子可以继续自称北境之王 |
[04:02] | the Starks will have dominion over all lands north of Moat Cailin, | 史塔克家族将统治卡林湾以北的所有土地 |
[04:05] | provided he swears me an oath of fealty. | 只要他向我宣誓效忠 |
[04:08] | And the wording of this oath? | 誓言的措辞? |
[04:09] | The same Ned Stark swore to Robert 18 years ago. | 与18年前奈德・史塔克 对劳勃的誓言相同 |
[04:14] | Cat, their friendship held the kingdoms together. | 凯特 他们的友谊保证了王国的统一 |
[04:22] | And in return for my son’s loyalty? | 我儿子的忠诚有何回报? |
[04:25] | In the morning I’ll destroy my brother’s army. | 明天一早 我会消灭我哥哥的军队 |
[04:28] | When that’s done, | 在那之后 |
[04:30] | Baratheon and Stark will fight their common enemy together, | 拜拉席恩和史塔克将并肩迎战共同的敌人 |
[04:34] | as they have done many times before. | 一如往昔 |
[04:42] | Our two houses have always been close, | 我们两家一向关系密切 |
[04:45] | which is why I am begging you to reconsider this battle. | 所以我恳求你重新考虑这场战役 |
[04:50] | Negotiate a peace with your brother. | 和你哥哥协商停战吧 |
[04:51] | Negotiate with Stannis? | 和史坦尼斯协商? |
[04:54] | You heard him out there. | 你听见他是怎么说的了 |
[04:55] | I’d have better luck debating the wind. | 与风辩论还更有胜算些 |
[05:01] | Please bring my terms to your son. | 请将我的条款告知你儿子 |
[05:03] | I believe we are natural allies. | 我相信我们是天生的盟友 |
[05:05] | I hope he feels the same. | 希望他也有同感 |
[05:07] | Together we could end this war in a fortnight. | 我们联手 两周内就能结束这场战争 |
[05:24] | No! | 不! |
[05:30] | – No. – Follow me! | – 不 – 跟我来! |
[05:35] | – You’ll die for this. – No, wait, it wasn’t her! | – 你死定了 – 不 等等 不是她! |
[06:23] | We’ve got to leave. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[06:26] | They’ll hang you for this. | 他们会绞死你的 |
[06:29] | – Inside the King’s tent, go! – Now! | – 在国王的帐篷里 快去! – 快! |
[06:31] | I won’t leave him. | 我绝不离开他 |
[06:35] | You can’t avenge him if you’re dead. | 你死了怎么为他报仇 |
[06:39] | Over there, go! | 那边 快! |
[06:42] | Not that way. | 不是那边 |
[07:18] | We need to go home. | 我们得回家 |
[07:21] | – Loras. – My Lord, My Lady. | – 洛拉斯 – 大人 夫人 |
[07:23] | Get out. | 出去 |
[07:25] | Stannis will be here in an hour. | 史坦尼斯将在一小时后抵达 |
[07:27] | When he arrives, Renly’s bannermen will flock to him. | 到时蓝礼的封臣将会倒戈向他 |
[07:30] | Your former companions will fight for the privilege | 为了自保 你以前的同伴会争先恐后 |
[07:32] | of selling you to their new king. | 将你出卖给他们的新国王 |
[07:34] | And you want that privilege for yourself. | 你自己也想那样 |
[07:36] | You will note that I am standing here talking to you, | 你也注意到了 我站在这里跟你说话 |
[07:40] | – not Stannis. – There’s no time for this. | – 而非史坦尼斯 – 没时间说这些了 |
[07:42] | Ride back to Highgarden, sister. | 回高庭去吧 妹妹 |
[07:44] | I’m not running from Stannis. | 我不会被史坦尼斯吓跑 |
[07:46] | Brienne of Tarth murdered Renly. | 塔斯的布蕾妮杀了蓝礼 |
[07:47] | I don’t believe that. You don’t believe that. | 我不相信 你也不相信 |
[07:52] | Who gained the most from our king’s death? | 国王的死对谁最有利? |
[07:55] | Stannis. | 史坦尼斯 |
[07:56] | I will put a sword through his righteous face. | 我要刺穿他那张一本正经的脸 |
[07:59] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在此地 |
[08:01] | He would have been a true king, | 他本可以成为真正的国王 |
[08:04] | a good king. | 一个好国王 |
[08:06] | Tell me, Ser Loras, | 告诉我 洛拉斯爵士 |
[08:08] | what do you desire most in this world? | 在这世界上 你最想要的东西是什么? |
[08:11] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[08:12] | I have always found that to be the purest of motivations, | 我一直认为那是最纯粹的动机 |
[08:15] | but you won’t have a chance to put your sword through Stannis, | 但你根本没机会拿剑刺穿史坦尼斯 |
[08:18] | not today. | 不是今天 |
[08:20] | You’ll be cut to pieces before he sets foot on solid ground. | 他一上岸 你就会被剁成肉酱 |
[08:22] | If it is justice that you want, | 如果你想要正义 |
[08:25] | be smart about it. | 就得聪明点 |
[08:26] | You can’t avenge him from the grave. | 你不能在棺材里为他报仇 |
[08:31] | Bring the horses. | 带上战马 |
[08:35] | Please. | 好吗 |
[09:05] | He was very handsome. | 他非常英俊 |
[09:07] | He was, Your Grace. | 是的 殿下 |
[09:10] | “Your Grace.” | “殿下” |
[09:13] | Calling yourself king doesn’t make you one. | 自称为王并不能成为王 |
[09:16] | And if Renly wasn’t a king, I wasn’t a queen. | 如果蓝礼不是国王 我就不是王后 |
[09:21] | Do you want to be a queen? | 你想做他的王后吗 |
[09:22] | No. | 不想 |
[09:26] | I want to be the queen. | 我想做真正的王后 |
[09:40] | Killed? By whom? | 遇刺身亡? 谁干的? |
[09:42] | Accounts differ. | 说法不一 |
[09:43] | Most seem to implicate Catelyn Stark in some way. | 多数人似乎认为是凯特琳・史塔克 |
[09:46] | Really? Who’d have thought? | 是吗 谁会这么想? |
[09:48] | Some say it was one of his own Kingsguard, | 有些人说是他的一名御林护卫 |
[09:50] | while still others say it was Stannis himself who did it | 还有些人说是史坦尼斯本人所为 |
[09:53] | after negotiations went sour. | 因为协商未果 |
[09:55] | Whomever did it, I say well done. | 不管是谁干的 干得漂亮 |
[09:57] | It’s not what Varys says. | 瓦里斯不这么认为 |
[09:59] | He says Renly’s army is flocking to support Stannis, | 他说蓝礼的军队全部投靠了史坦尼斯 |
[10:02] | which would give Stannis superiority over us on both land and sea. | 这样一来 无论陆地或海上 史坦尼斯都占了上风 |
[10:05] | Littlefinger says we can outspend him three to one. | 小指头说我们的军费是他的三倍 |
[10:08] | And I say father raised you to have too much respect for money. | 我认为父亲养得你认为钱是万能的了 |
[10:11] | Stannis Baratheon is coming for us, | 史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩正冲我们而来 |
[10:13] | sooner rather than later. | 应早做准备 |
[10:15] | Aren’t there other things you should be doing, | 你不是应该在做其他事吗 |
[10:16] | like sealing my daughter in a crate so you can ship her away? | 比如把我女儿装箱运走? |
[10:19] | She’ll be safer in Dorne. | 她在多恩更安全 |
[10:20] | Yes, I know how concerned you are for her safety. | 是 我知道你很担心她的安全 |
[10:22] | It so happens that I am. | 确实如此 |
[10:23] | Myrcella is a sweet, innocent girl | 弥赛�是个天真可爱的姑娘 |
[10:25] | and I don’t blame her at all for you. | 我根本没有因你而迁怒于她 |
[10:28] | So clever. | 真聪明 |
[10:30] | Aren’t you always so clever with your schemes and your plots? | 你搞阴谋诡计一向这么聪明 |
[10:36] | Schemes and plots are the same thing. | 阴谋诡计是一回事 |
[10:37] | They are going to attack us. | 他们要攻打我们了 |
[10:39] | We need to be ready. | 我们得做好准备 |
[10:41] | No need to concern yourself over it. | 不劳你费心了 |
[10:43] | The King is taking personal charge of siege preparations. | 国王在亲自负责守城的准备工作 |
[10:47] | May I ask specifically what the King has in mind? | 我能具体问问国王有何打算吗 |
[10:51] | You may specifically or you may ask vaguely. | 具体地问 或含糊地问 |
[10:53] | The answer will be the same. | 答案都是一样的 |
[11:00] | It’s important that we talk about this. | 我们必须讨论这件事 |
[11:06] | It’s the King’s royal prerogative | 这是国王的王室特权 |
[11:09] | to withhold sensitive information from his councilors. | 他可以不向御前会议成员 透露某些敏感信息 |
[11:21] | It’s wildfire. | 是野火 |
[11:24] | Wildfire? | 野火? |
[11:27] | You wouldn’t lie to me, would you, cousin? | 你不会骗我吧 堂弟? |
[11:30] | – No. – That’s a lie right there. | – 当然不会 – 你刚骗了我 |
[11:32] | It is not a lie. Why would I lie? | 我没骗你 我干吗要骗你? |
[11:35] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[11:37] | if the vile allegations against my brother and sister are true, | 如果针对我哥哥姐姐 那些卑鄙的指控属实 |
[11:41] | do you think it will make Jaime more likely to kill you or less likely? | 你认为詹姆杀你的可能性 是增加了还是减少了? |
[11:46] | When I tell him you’re fucking her, I mean. | 我是说 要是我告诉他你上了她的话 |
[11:49] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是真的 |
[11:50] | The smart money would be on more likely. | 我赌他会杀你 |
[11:52] | She’s making wildfire. | 她在制造野火 |
[11:53] | But then perhaps his own unnatural urges will give him sympathy for yours. | 但也许他自己那变态的欲望 会让他同情你的行为 |
[11:56] | – The alchemists’ guild is being commissioned. – I suppose there’s only one way to find out. | – 炼金术士工会被征召了 – 我看只有一个方法能搞清楚 |
[11:59] | They have thousands of pots already stored in their vaults. | 他们在地下室里储备了数千陶罐 |
[12:02] | They are planning to launch them from the city walls | 他们计划在城墙上 |
[12:04] | into Stannis’s ships and armies. | 冲史坦尼斯的船只和军队发射 |
[12:06] | Please. | 相信我吧 |
[12:09] | When did she tell you this? | 她什么时候告诉你的? |
[12:13] | I heard her talking with the Pyromancer. | 我听见了她和火术士的谈话 |
[12:16] | And the other night after I left her, | 还有一晚 我离开后 |
[12:19] | she went to meet him. | 她去见他了 |
[12:21] | – I swear to you. – Swear to me on what? | – 我发誓 – 以什么发誓? |
[12:24] | – On my life. – But I don’t care about your life. | – 以我的性命 – 但我不在乎你的死活 |
[12:27] | In the Light of the Seven, | 以七神之名 |
[12:29] | by all that is holy and right, | 以一切神圣与正义为证 |
[12:31] | I, Lancel Lannister, do solemnly vow– | 我 蓝赛尔・兰尼斯特 庄严宣誓… |
[12:33] | All right, all right. Enough. | 好了 好了 够了 |
[12:35] | Even torturing you is boring. | 连拷问你都这么无聊 |
[12:37] | Just get out. | 快走吧 |
[12:43] | Oh, Lancel, tell my friend Bronn | 对了 蓝赛尔 告诉我朋友波隆 |
[12:44] | to please kill you if anything should happen to me. | 如果我遭遇不测 请他杀了你 |
[12:47] | Please kill me if anything should happen to Lord Tyrion. | 如果提利昂大人遭遇不测 请杀了我 |
[12:53] | It will be my pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[12:59] | – Your Grace. – What is it? | – 陛下 – 什么事? |
[13:02] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry about your brother, Your Grace. | 你弟弟的事很抱歉 陛下 |
[13:04] | I wanted to let you know that people grieve for him. | 我想让你知道 人们在为他悲痛 |
[13:07] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[13:07] | – Fools love a fool. – Your Grace. | – 傻瓜喜欢傻瓜 – 陛下 |
[13:09] | I grieve for him as well– for the boy he was, | 我也为他悲痛… 为小时候的他 |
[13:12] | not the man he grew to be. | 而不是长大后的他 |
[13:14] | I need to speak to you about what I saw in that cave. | 我得告诉你我在洞里见到的一切 |
[13:16] | I thought I made it clear to you there’d be no need to speak to me on this matter. | 我说得很清楚了 不必再跟我提及此事 |
[13:18] | – Your Grace, I– – I’ve never known you to need to hear a thing twice. | – 陛下 我… – 我还不知道一件事得跟你说两遍 |
[13:23] | And I’ve never known you to hide from the truth. | 我也不知道你会不愿知道真相 |
[13:26] | You’ve come to lecture me on truth? | 你是来教训我什么是真相的? |
[13:27] | I’ve come to tell you that what I saw– | 我来告诉你我所见的… |
[13:28] | All my brother’s bannermen have come to my side. | 我弟弟的封臣全投到了我的麾下 |
[13:33] | Except the Tyrells, who fled like cowards. | 只有提利尔兄妹落荒而逃 |
[13:36] | They won’t be able to resist us now. | 他们目前无力抵抗我们 |
[13:38] | Soon I shall be sitting on the Iron Throne. | 很快我就会坐在铁王座之上 |
[13:40] | Nothing is worth what this will cost you, | 你将为此事付出的代价 换取任何东西都不值得 |
[13:42] | – not even the Iron– – I’ll hear no more about it. | – 甚至铁… – 我不要再听了 |
[13:51] | Take a company of men, secure the perimeter. | 带一队人 在周围巡逻 |
[13:55] | When do we sail for King’s Landing? | 我们何时启航去君临? |
[13:57] | As soon as I’ve consolidated my troops. | 等我整合完军队 |
[14:00] | We’ll make short work of the Lannisters’ fleet. | 我们会迅速除掉兰尼斯特的舰队 |
[14:02] | Once Blackwater Bay is cleared, | 一旦扫清黑水湾 |
[14:04] | we’ll deliver our troops to their doorstep and take the city. | 我们就兵临城下 拿下那座城市 |
[14:08] | And will you bring Lady Melisandre with you? | 你会带梅莉珊卓夫人同行吗 |
[14:11] | That’s not your concern. | 这不关你的事 |
[14:13] | If you take King’s Landing with her by your side, the victory will be hers. | 如果你在她的陪伴下取下君临 胜利就属于她了 |
[14:17] | I never thought I’d have reason to doubt your loyalty. Was I wrong? | 我从未想过怀疑你的忠诚 我错了吗 |
[14:20] | Loyal service means telling hard truths. | 忠诚意味着对残酷的真相直言不讳 |
[14:23] | Oh, truth again. | 又是真相 |
[14:25] | All right, what’s the truth? | 好吧 什么真相? |
[14:28] | The hard truth? | 残酷的真相? |
[14:30] | She’s a foreigner preaching her foreign religion. | 她是异族人 宣扬异族的宗教 |
[14:34] | Some believe she whispers orders in your ear and you obey. | 有些人相信 她在你耳边轻声下命令 而你言听计从 |
[14:41] | What do you believe? | 你相信什么? |
[14:47] | You won those bannermen from Renly. | 你从蓝礼那里赢来的封臣 |
[14:50] | Don’t lose them to her. | 别再让她赢走 |
[14:57] | We set out for King’s Landing without Lady Melisandre. | 我们不带梅莉珊卓夫人去君临 |
[15:03] | And you lead the fleet into Blackwater Bay. | 你率领舰队攻打黑水湾 |
[15:06] | Your Grace, I’m honored, but my time on the sea | 陛下 我深感荣幸 但我多年来在海上遇到船 |
[15:08] | was spent evading ships, not attacking them. | 只会东躲西藏 从没打过仗 |
[15:11] | The other lords won’t be happy. | 恐怕其他诸侯或有不满 |
[15:13] | Most of those lords should consider themselves lucky | 我没把大部分诸侯以叛国罪绞死 |
[15:16] | I don’t hang them for treason. | 已经算他们走运 |
[15:20] | Hard truths cut both ways, Ser Davos. | 残酷真相亦是双刃剑 戴佛斯爵士 |
[15:41] | I’ve got it! I’ve got it! | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[15:43] | So it’s that one there at the top, on the right. | 所以是那边站在右方顶端的家伙 |
[15:47] | Buy my fruit, My Lord. Fresh fruit. | 买点水果吧 大人 新鲜的水果 |
[15:50] | Stannis has more infantry, | 史坦尼斯手中握有更多的士兵 |
[15:52] | more ships, more horses. | 更多舰队和战马 |
[15:54] | What do we have? | 咱们手上都有些啥 |
[15:55] | There’s that mind of yours you keep going on about. | 你那聪明的脑子 不就是专门用来算计这些的 |
[15:58] | Well, I’ve never actually been able to kill people with it. | 我这脑子还从未真的杀过人 |
[16:02] | Good thing. I’d be out of a job. | 幸好 不然我岂不是要失业 |
[16:05] | What about your father? | 你父亲怎么说 |
[16:07] | He hasn’t sent a raven in weeks. | 他好几周没派信鸦来了 |
[16:10] | He’s very busy. | 他正忙着呢 |
[16:11] | Being repeatedly humiliated by Robb Stark is time-consuming. | 忙着被罗柏・史塔克打得颜面扫地 |
[16:16] | We won’t be able to hold the city against Stannis, | 史坦尼斯攻来这城是守不住的 |
[16:18] | not the way Joffrey’s planning on holding it. | 要是照着乔佛里的法子来就守不住 |
[16:19] | – Corruption – yes. | – 堕落啊 – 对 |
[16:22] | We are swollen, bloated, foul. | 我们变得臃肿 肮脏 腐化 |
[16:27] | Brother fornicates with sister in the bed of Kings | 姐弟在国王的寝床上苟合 |
[16:29] | and we’re surprised when the fruit of their incest is rotten? | 乱伦之子日渐糜烂 难道不是意料中事吗 |
[16:34] | Yes, a rotten king. | 正是 一个糜烂的国王 |
[16:37] | It’s hard to argue with his assessment. | 他说的倒还挺让人无从辩驳 |
[16:40] | Not after what he did to your birthday present. | 尤其是在他对你的生日礼下毒手后 |
[16:43] | The King is a lost cause. | 国王败局已定 |
[16:45] | It’s the rest of us I’m worried about now. | 我们其余人等才是我现在所担心的 |
[16:48] | A dancing king, prancing down his bloodstained halls | 一个在他血迹斑斑的王宫中阔步 |
[16:51] | to the tune of a twisted demon monkey. | 随着畸形魔猴的笛声翩翩起舞的国王 |
[16:57] | You have to admire his imagination. | 他的想象力倒还挺丰富的 |
[16:59] | – He’s talking about you. – What? | – 他说的是你 – 什么 |
[17:03] | Demon monkey? | 畸形魔猴 |
[17:04] | People think you’re pulling the King’s strings. | 人们认为是你在操纵国王这个牵线傀儡 |
[17:07] | They blame you for the city’s ills. | 他们将城中种种病象怪罪于你 |
[17:09] | Blame me? I’m trying to save them. | 怪罪我 我是拼命要救他们 |
[17:11] | You don’t need to convince me. | 你没必要说服我 |
[17:15] | Demon monkey. | 畸形魔猴 |
[17:47] | Yeah, come on. | 是啊 少来了 |
[17:48] | You’re the crew of the sea bitch? | 你们是海婊子的船员吗 |
[17:51] | I’m your commander. Welcome. | 我是你们的指挥官 欢迎 |
[17:56] | Stop. | 停下 |
[17:58] | Stop! | 停下 |
[18:00] | Your Captain commands you to stop. | 船长命令你们停下 |
[18:04] | Where are we heading, Captain? | 我们要去哪儿 船长 |
[18:07] | The Stony Shore to raid their villages. | 磐石海岸 去抢掠那里的村庄 |
[18:11] | There’ll be spoils in it for you, and women | 能从中获得不少战利品 还有女人 |
[18:13] | if you do your jobs well. | 如果你干得好的话 |
[18:15] | And who decides if we’ve done our jobs well? | 谁干得好又是谁说了算呢 |
[18:19] | I do. | 我说了算 |
[18:21] | Your Captain. | 你们的船长 |
[18:25] | I have been reaving and raping | 老子在你被巴隆射出来之前 |
[18:28] | since before you left Balon’s balls, Captain. | 就开始奸淫捋掠了 船长 |
[18:32] | Don’t reckon I’ve got much use for your ideas on how to do it. | 别以为我会听你说该怎么做 |
[18:36] | ???? | 别以为我会需要什么船长 |
[18:40] | I’m thinking I can do the job of captain real well myself. | 我觉得自个儿就能当个好船长 |
[18:44] | All I need is a ship. | 我要的只是一艘船 |
[18:47] | You wouldn’t know where I could find myself | 你不会知道我该上哪儿 |
[18:48] | a ship now, would you? | 给自己找艘船吧 是不是 |
[18:55] | You could do that, | 你可以啊 |
[18:57] | take the ship, head out on your own. | 占领这艘船 自己出航 |
[18:59] | And I will hunt you down, drag you back here in chains, | 而我会对你穷追不舍 给你带上枷锁把你拽回来 |
[19:01] | and hang you for a traitor. | 以叛国罪论处把你吊死 |
[19:03] | Stop. We yield. | 住手吧 咱们投降啦 |
[19:09] | Congratulations on your first command. | 祝贺你首次指挥 |
[19:11] | Thank you. Kind of you to come see me off. | 多谢 你来送行还真是好心 |
[19:14] | Oh, I’m not here for you. | 我不是为你而来 |
[19:16] | I was just on my way to Red Harbor. | 我只是在去红港的路上 |
[19:19] | I’ve got 30 ships. There’s nowhere to put them here. | 我有三十艘船 可不会停在这区区小地方 |
[19:23] | – Too narrow. – You’d better get out there. | – 太窄了 – 你还是快去吧 |
[19:26] | Wouldn’t want them to set sail without you. | 可不想他们丢下你自己起航了 |
[19:28] | That would never happen. | 这种事绝无可能 |
[19:30] | My crew would wait on deck for a year if I asked them to. | 只要有我之令 我的船员们会在甲板上等上一年 |
[19:34] | This lot, though… | 这些家伙嘛就… |
[19:38] | Enjoy the Stony Shore. | 好好享受磐石海岸 |
[19:45] | Come on, I’ll take you out. | 来吧 我带你走 |
[19:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:49] | Dagmer, your first mate. | 达格摩 你的大副 |
[19:52] | Why aren’t you with the rest of them? | 你怎么没跟他们一起 |
[19:55] | Or did they send you to row me out and dump me halfway in the sea? | 还是他们派你来 要划船划到半程丢我下海 |
[19:59] | That would be good for a laugh. | 那倒是会让大伙儿笑翻天 |
[20:00] | They’re not gonna respect you until you prove yourself. | 在你证明自己前他们都不会尊重你的 |
[20:03] | And how am I supposed to prove myself by pillaging | 不过是洗劫个屁大点的渔村 |
[20:05] | – piss-poor fishing villages? – You’re not. | – 我又怎么能证明我自己 – 你不能 |
[20:09] | And yet that’s the task my father has given me | 但这却是父亲让我用来证明 |
[20:11] | to prove that I’m a true Iron Islander. | 自己是真正铁民的第一个任务 |
[20:14] | They’re all Iron Islanders. | 他们都是铁民 |
[20:16] | Do they do as they’re told or do they do as they like? | 他们是听命行事呢 还是随心所欲 |
[20:27] | The Stony Shore’s not far from Torrhen’s Square. | 磐石海岸距托伦方城不远 |
[20:30] | The seat of the House of Tallhart– | 那里是陶哈家族的封地 |
[20:33] | a more impressive prize than a few fishermen’s daughters. | 比区区几个渔夫之女更让人垂涎 |
[20:38] | What, you don’t think we could take it? | 怎么 你觉得我们打不下来 |
[20:39] | No, we could. | 不 打倒是能打下来 |
[20:40] | We could never hold it for more than a few days. | 只是守不了多久 |
[20:42] | As soon as Winterfell got word that we’d taken Torrhen’s Square, | 一旦临冬城收到 我们占领托伦方城的风声 |
[20:45] | the Starks would send their men to take it back. | 史塔克军会派遣兵马把城收回 |
[20:49] | And then– | 然后… |
[20:57] | take me to my ship. | 带我上船 |
[21:03] | The Starks have overextended their lines. | 史塔克军把战线拉得太长 |
[21:07] | Now that summer’s over, they’ll have a hard time | 现在夏末将尽 他们没有足够军粮 |
[21:08] | keeping their men and horses fed. | 喂饱士兵和马匹简直举步维艰 |
[21:10] | The Starks understand winter better than we ever will. | 史塔克远远比我们更了解寒冬 |
[21:13] | The cold won’t beat them. | 他们才不会被严寒打败 |
[21:14] | Our spies report growing discontent among the northern lords. | 咱们的探子回报说 军中有北方领主不满 |
[21:19] | They want to return home | 他们想赶紧打道回府 |
[21:21] | and gather the harvest before the crops turn. | 在庄稼枯萎前回去收获粮食 |
[21:24] | And I’m sure if those same spies snuck into our own encampments, | 我还可以肯定的说假如这个探子 偷偷潜进咱们自己的军营 |
[21:27] | they would report growing discontent amongst the southern lords. | 他们也会回报军中有南方领主不满 |
[21:30] | This is war; No one’s content. | 这是战争 没有谁是称心如意的 |
[21:35] | We’ve underestimated the Stark boy for too long. | 我们低估史塔克这小子太久了 |
[21:38] | He has a good mind for warfare, his men worship him. | 他善于调兵布阵 也很受将士爱戴 |
[21:41] | And as long as he keeps winning battles, | 只要他继续战无不胜 |
[21:43] | they’ll keep believing he is King in the North. | 他们仍会坚信他是北境之王 |
[21:47] | You’ve been waiting for him to fail. | 你们就等着他失败 |
[21:49] | He is not going to fail, | 他不会自己失败 |
[21:52] | not without our help. | 我们不动手他就不会 |
[21:57] | So how do we stop him? | 那么我们该怎么阻止他 |
[21:58] | We’ve worked through the night, My Lord. | 咱们已经整宿没睡了 大人 |
[22:01] | Perhaps we’d profit from some sleep. | 还不如让咱们睡两觉 |
[22:03] | As I think you would, Reginald. | 会让你睡的 雷吉纳德 |
[22:05] | And because you’re my cousin, | 看在你是我堂弟份上 |
[22:06] | I might even let you wake from that sleep. | 也许我还不会让你一睡不醒 |
[22:10] | Go, I’m sure your wife must miss you. | 去吧 你妻子肯定很想念你 |
[22:13] | My wife’s in Lannisport. | 我妻子在兰尼斯港 |
[22:14] | Well, then you’d better start riding. | 那你还不赶紧启程 |
[22:18] | Go before I change my mind and send her your head. | 在我改变主意给她送上你的人头前快滚 |
[22:22] | If your name wasn’t Lannister, | 要不是你姓兰尼斯特 |
[22:24] | you’d be scrubbing out pots in the cook’s tent. Go! | 就等着在厨子的帐篷里刷锅吧 滚 |
[22:31] | Not wine, water. | 不要酒 倒水 |
[22:33] | We’ll be here for some time. | 咱们这个会还有得开 |
[22:40] | Girl. | 女孩 |
[22:42] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[22:44] | Maidenpool, My Lord. | 女泉城 大人 |
[22:47] | And who are the Lords of Maidenpool? | 女泉城的领主是谁 |
[22:49] | – Remind me. – House Mooton, My Lord. | – 给我提个醒 – 慕顿家族 大人 |
[22:53] | And what is their Sigil? | 他们的家徽是什么 |
[23:00] | A red salmon. | 红鲑鱼 |
[23:02] | I think a Maidenpool girl would remember that. | 我想女泉城的女孩不会忘记这点 |
[23:06] | You’re a northerner, aren’t you? | 你是北方人 是不是 |
[23:09] | Good. One more time, where are you from? | 很好 再说一次 你从哪儿来 |
[23:12] | Barrowton, My Lord. House Dustin. | 荒冢屯 大人 达斯丁家族 |
[23:16] | Two crossed longaxes beneath a black crown. | 黑色王冠下两柄交叉长斧 |
[23:21] | And what do they say of Robb Stark in the North? | 北方人是怎么说罗柏・史塔克的 |
[23:27] | They call him the young wolf. | 他们称他少狼主 |
[23:30] | And? | 还有呢 |
[23:32] | They say he rides into battle on the back of a giant Direwolf. | 他们说他骑在一匹巨大的冰原狼上杀入战场 |
[23:37] | They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants. | 说他要是想 自己也能变身为狼 |
[23:41] | They say he can’t be killed. | 说他有不死之身 |
[23:45] | And do you believe them? | 你相信他们所说吗 |
[23:47] | No, My Lord. | 不 大人 |
[23:50] | Anyone can be killed. | 没有人是不死之身 |
[24:00] | Fetch that water. | 去把水拿来 |
[24:42] | A girl says nothing. | 某女孩什么都别说 |
[24:47] | A girl keeps her mouth closed. | 某女孩闭紧嘴巴 |
[24:51] | No one hears, | 没有人听得到 |
[24:53] | and friends may talk in secret, yes? | 朋友之间说说悄悄话 好不好 |
[25:00] | A boy becomes a girl. | 男孩变成女孩 |
[25:02] | I was always a girl. | 我一直是女孩 |
[25:03] | And I was always aware. | 我一直都知道 |
[25:06] | But the girl keeps secrets. | 但女孩藏着秘密 |
[25:09] | It is not for a man to spoil them. | 我不该揭穿它们 |
[25:14] | You’re one of them now. | 你现在成了他们的人 |
[25:18] | I should have let you burn. | 我本该让你烧死 |
[25:23] | And you fetch water for one of them now. | 你现在为他们中的一人倒水 |
[25:26] | Why is this right for you and wrong for me? | 你是对的 我怎么就错了? |
[25:30] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[25:31] | You did. | 你有 |
[25:33] | I did. | 我也有 |
[25:35] | And here we are. | 结果我们再次相遇 |
[25:40] | A man pays his debts. | 我得偿还人情 |
[25:42] | A man owes three. | 欠你三个 |
[25:44] | Three what? | 三个什么? |
[25:47] | The Red God takes what is his, lovely girl. | 红神是债主 可爱的女孩 |
[25:50] | And only death may pay for life. | 只有死亡能偿还人命 |
[25:54] | You saved me and the two I was with. | 你救了我和其他两人 |
[25:57] | You stole three deaths from the Red God. | 从红神手里偷走三条人命 |
[26:03] | We have to give them back. | 我们得还给他 |
[26:08] | Speak three names | 说出三个名字 |
[26:11] | and the man will do the rest. | 其余的不用你操心 |
[26:15] | Three lives I will give you- | 我给你三条命 |
[26:17] | no more, no less, | 不多不少 |
[26:19] | and we’re done. | 然后一笔勾销 |
[26:21] | I can name anyone | 我可以说出任何人 |
[26:23] | and you’ll kill him? | 你也会杀他? |
[26:26] | A man has said. | 一言既出 |
[26:31] | The one who tortures everyone. | 那个折磨所有人的人 |
[26:33] | A man needs a name. | 说出姓名 |
[26:34] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他叫什么 |
[26:37] | They call him the Tickler. | 他们叫他”记事本” |
[26:38] | That is enough. | 够了 |
[26:41] | Go now, girl. Your master is thirsty. | 快去吧 姑娘 你的主人口渴了 |
[26:58] | He’s not here yet. | 他还没有来 |
[27:00] | He’d have seen us, blown the horn. | 他看到了我们 吹响了号角 |
[27:02] | When will he come? | 他什么时候来? |
[27:04] | The Halfhand does things in his own time. | 断掌会自己安排时间 |
[27:07] | My uncle told me stories about him. | 我叔叔曾给我讲过他的故事 |
[27:09] | Most of them are true. | 大多数都是真的 |
[27:11] | I heard the Halfhand spent half of last winter beyond the wall. | 我听说断掌在长城那头度过了半个冬天 |
[27:14] | The whole winter. | 一整个冬天 |
[27:15] | He was north of the Skirling Pass when the snows came. | 下雪的时候 他在风声峡以北 |
[27:18] | Had to wait for the thaw. | 等着冰雪消融 |
[27:20] | So it is possible for someone to survive out here on their own. | 这么说人有可能在这里独自存活 |
[27:24] | Well, possible for the Halfhand. | 对断掌来说有可能 |
[27:27] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 这里真美 |
[27:29] | Gilly would love it here. | 吉莉肯定会喜欢 |
[27:32] | There’s nothing more sickening than a man in love. | 没有比恋爱中的男人更恶心的 |
[28:02] | About time you did something. | 是时候花点力气了 |
[28:04] | At least you’ll keep warm. | 至少可以暖暖身 |
[28:09] | The fist of the First Men. | 最初的先民 |
[28:12] | Think of how old this place is- | 想想这地方有多古老 |
[28:16] | before the Targaryens defeated the Hendals, | 在坦格利安家族击败安达尔人之前 |
[28:18] | before the Andals took Westeros from the First Men. | 在安达尔人从先民手中夺取维斯特洛之前 |
[28:20] | Before I die, please, stop talking. | …在我死之前 求你闭上嘴 |
[28:24] | Thousands and thousands of years ago, | 上百万年前 |
[28:26] | the First Men stood here where we’re standing | 先民站在我们站着的地方 |
[28:29] | all through the long night. | 熬过漫漫长夜 |
[28:34] | What do you think they were like, the First Men? | 你们觉得先民是什么样的人? |
[28:36] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[28:38] | Smart people don’t find themselves in places like this. | 聪明人不会来这种地方 |
[28:41] | I think they were afraid. | 我想他们是因为害怕 |
[28:45] | I think they came here to get away from something. | 我想他们来这儿是为了躲避什么 |
[28:49] | And I don’t think it worked. | 而且最终没能逃脱 |
[28:55] | Wildlings? | 野人? |
[28:59] | One blast is for rangers returning. | 一声号角代表游骑兵归来 |
[29:01] | Wildlings is two blasts. | 两声代表野人出现 |
[29:03] | So you got to stand there waiting, | 所以你要站在那里等着 |
[29:07] | wondering. | 琢磨着 |
[29:09] | One blast for friends, | 一声为友 |
[29:12] | two for foes. | 两声为敌 |
[29:16] | And three for White Walkers. | 三声为异鬼 |
[29:21] | It’s been 1,000 years, | 虽然过去一千年 |
[29:22] | but that’s the only time they blow the horn three times. | 但那是唯一吹响三次的时候 |
[29:25] | But if it’s been 1,000 years, how do you know? | 如果过去了一千年 你是怎么知道的? |
[29:29] | – Well… – I read it in a book. | – 这个嘛… – 我在书里读到过 |
[29:33] | Look. | 瞧 |
[29:36] | It’s Qhorin Halfhand. | 是断掌科林 |
[29:38] | Aye, we’ll live another day. | 是啊 我们又可多活一天了 |
[29:42] | Hurrah. | 万岁 |
[29:53] | Take care, My Lord. | 大人 您悠着点 |
[29:56] | I remember reading an old sailor’s proverb- | 记得我看过一个老水手说过 |
[29:59] | “piss on wildfire and your cock burns off.” | “在野火上撒尿会烧掉小鸡鸡” |
[30:01] | Oh, I have not conducted this experiment. | 我还没做过这个实验 |
[30:06] | It could well be true. | 很可能是真的 |
[30:08] | The substance burns so hot, | 这东西燃烧温度极高 |
[30:10] | it melts wood, stone, even steel, | 能熔化木头 石块 甚至钢铁 |
[30:13] | and, of course, flesh. | 当然还有人肉 |
[30:16] | The substance burns so hot, it melts flesh like tallow. | 它能把人肉烧成油脂 |
[30:24] | After the dragons died, | 龙灭亡后 |
[30:26] | wildfire was the key to the Targaryen power. | 野火是坦格利安家族力量的关键 |
[30:31] | My companion takes issue. | 我的同伴有异议 |
[30:33] | If I could tell you how many crazy old men | 我告诉你 我见过许多疯老人 |
[30:35] | I’ve seen pushing carts around army camps | 在军营中推着车 |
[30:37] | making grand claims about jars full of pig shit… | 声称装猪屎的罐子能派大用场 |
[30:41] | – No offense meant. – Our order does not deal in pig shit. | – 我无意冒犯 – 我不是在卖猪屎 |
[30:44] | The substance is fire given form. | 这东西是有形的火 |
[30:47] | And we have been perfecting it since the days of Maegor. | 我们从梅葛时代起就在完善它 |
[30:50] | To do what? | 用来干什么? |
[30:51] | The jars are put in catapults and flung at the enemy. | 把罐子放在投石机上掷向敌人 |
[30:55] | How much do you have? | 你有多少? |
[31:01] | If you could get real soldiers to man the catapults, | 如果你有真正的军队来操作投石机 |
[31:05] | then maybe you’d hit your target one time in 10, | 那倒有可能投十次中一次 |
[31:08] | but all the real soldiers are in the Riverlands with your father. | 但真正的军队都在河间地你父亲那边 |
[31:11] | My Lord, this man is insulting. | 大人 他简直是侮辱人 |
[31:13] | I don’t know if you’ve ever seen a battle, old man, | 我不知道你是否亲历过战争 老人家 |
[31:16] | but things can get a bit messy. | 战场上可能一片混乱 |
[31:17] | ‘Cause when we’re flinging things at Stannis, | 因为当我们朝史坦尼斯扔东西的时候 |
[31:19] | he’s flinging them right back at us. | 他会朝我们扔回来 |
[31:21] | Men die, men shit themselves, men run, | 有人当场倒毙 有人屁滚尿流 有人抱头逃窜 |
[31:24] | which means pots falling, | 瓶瓶罐罐就会摔倒 |
[31:26] | which means fire inside the walls, | 城内就会起火 |
[31:28] | which means the poor cunts trying to defend the city | 那些努力保卫都城的可怜鬼 |
[31:30] | end up burning it down. | 最终反而会烧掉它 |
[31:33] | My friend remains unconvinced. | 你还是没说服我朋友 |
[31:35] | He would not dare insult my order | 如果伊里斯・坦格利安还活着 |
[31:37] | – whilst Aerys Targaryen lived. – Well, he’s not living anymore. | – 他不敢侮辱我的货 – 他已经死了 |
[31:42] | And all his pots of wildfire didn’t help him, did they? | 他所有的野火也没救活他 不是吗? |
[31:45] | Men win wars, not magic tricks. | 只有人能打胜仗 不是魔法药剂 |
[32:04] | We have been working tirelessly day and night | 自从您姐姐下达命令后 |
[32:08] | ever since your royal sister commanded us to do so. | 我们日以继夜地工作 |
[32:13] | Our present count stands | 我们目前的总量已达到 |
[32:15] | at 7,811, | 7811罐 |
[32:18] | enough to burn Stannis Baratheon’s fleet | 足够烧毁史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩的舰队 |
[32:21] | and armies both. | 以及陆上军队 |
[32:24] | This is a shit idea. | 这是个坏点子 |
[32:26] | I’m afraid I have to concur with my advisor, wisdom Hallyne. | 恐怕我和我的智囊的观点一致 哈林术士 |
[32:31] | The contents of this room could lay King’s Landing low. | 这个地窖里的东西能摧毁君临城 |
[32:36] | You won’t be making wildfire for my sister any longer. | 你不用再为我姐姐制造野火 |
[32:42] | You’ll be making it for me. | 你为我来做 |
[32:54] | Dracarys Dracarys. | |
[33:03] | Dracarys Dracarys. | |
[33:15] | He’ll be able to feed himself from now on. | 他现在能自己吃东西了 |
[33:22] | Let him sleep, Doreah. | 让他睡会儿 多莉亚 |
[33:24] | Yes, Khaleesi. | 是 卡利熙 |
[33:28] | He loves you. | 他喜欢你 |
[33:34] | ****** | 我把这部分拆掉 |
[33:38] | **** | 然后用它修好了鞋跟 |
[33:41] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢 我的朋友 |
[33:45] | Did you see the dress Xaro had made for you? | 您看到扎罗为您做的裙子了吗? |
[33:49] | They say he’s the wealthiest man in Qarth. | 据说他是魁��斯城最富有的人 |
[33:52] | It is known. | 人人都知道 |
[33:54] | And if Qarth is the wealthiest city in Essos- | 如果魁��斯是厄索斯大陆最富有的城市 |
[33:57] | The last time a rich man gave me a dress, | 上次一个富人送我裙子时 |
[33:59] | he was selling me to Khal Drogo. | 他把我卖给了卓戈卡奥 |
[34:02] | ******* | 愿他在暗黑之地永无宁日 |
[34:08] | Xaro is our host, but we know nothing about him. | 我们是扎罗的客人 但对他一无所知 |
[34:12] | Men like to talk about other men | 男人喜欢在高兴的时候 |
[34:15] | when they’re happy. | 谈论其他男人 |
[34:23] | You would look like a real princess in Xaro’s- | 您穿上这裙子会像一个真正的公主 |
[34:26] | She’s not a princess. She’s a Khaleesi. | 她不是公主 她是卡利熙 |
[34:35] | You should wear it, Khaleesi. | 您应该穿上它 卡利熙 |
[34:37] | You are their guest. | 您是他们的客人 |
[34:39] | It would be rude not to. | 如果不穿就失礼了 |
[35:01] | And you must visit the night market. | 您一定得去逛逛夜市 |
[35:05] | The Qartheen night market is like no night market you’ve ever seen. | 魁尔斯的夜市会让您大开眼界的 |
[35:09] | It sounds wonderful. | 听上去不错 |
[35:10] | The Meereens think they have a night market. | 弥林人自以为自己那个叫夜市 |
[35:13] | I will take you there myself. | 我会亲自带您去的 |
[35:15] | Please excuse me for a moment. | 失陪了 |
[35:22] | What are they doing? | 他们在干吗 |
[35:23] | Malakko says the statue is too heavy to carry. | 马拉可说这个雕像太重了 不太好拿 |
[35:26] | Kovarro says that Malakko is an idiot. | 卡瓦洛说马拉可是个傻子 |
[35:28] | They can pry out the gems, the rest is pure gold. | 他们可以把宝石撬出来 剩下的都是纯金 |
[35:31] | Very soft. He can chop off as much as we can carry. | 非常柔软 我们能带多少他就劈多少下来 |
[35:35] | ??? | 要不熔了也行 很简单的 |
[35:36] | ?? | 我们是这里的客人! |
[35:38] | ????? | 你不能撬 不能劈 也不能熔 |
[35:41] | ???? | 当然了 卡丽熙 |
[35:43] | ?? | 我会等到我们要走的时候 再动手的 |
[35:45] | ??? | 要走了也不行 |
[35:46] | ?? | 为什么不行 |
[35:48] | ??? | 这儿的主人将我们从红色荒原中救了出来 而你想要偷他的东西吗 |
[35:51] | ???? | 别再让我听到这样的话了 |
[36:02] | My brother used to say the only thing the Dothraki knew how to do | 我哥哥曾说 多斯拉克人唯一会做的事情 |
[36:05] | was steal things better men have built. | 就是将其他手艺更好的人 建造的东西偷走 |
[36:07] | It’s not the only thing. | 并不是唯一一件 |
[36:09] | They’re quite good at killing the better men. | 他们对杀死手艺更好的人 也很在行 |
[36:11] | That’s not the kind of queen I’m going to be. | 我绝不会变成这样的女王 |
[36:13] | Mother of Dragons. | 龙之母 |
[36:17] | On behalf of the warlocks of Qarth, I welcome you. | 我谨代表魁尔斯的男巫 欢迎您的到来 |
[36:22] | A demonstration? | 请容我演示一番 |
[36:26] | Take this gem. | 拿好这块宝石 |
[36:28] | Look at it. | 看着它 |
[36:30] | Into its depths. | 沉浸其中 |
[36:33] | So many facets. | 那么多的刻面 |
[36:36] | Look closely enough and you can see yourself in them. | 靠近一些 您能看到自己的脸 |
[36:42] | Often more than once. | 往往还不止一张脸 |
[36:48] | Should you grow tired of Xaro’s baubles and trinkets, | 等你厌倦了札罗的凡尘琐物 |
[36:51] | it would be an honor to host you at the House of the Undying. | 我将在不朽之殿恭迎您的大驾 |
[36:55] | You’re always welcome, Mother of Dragons. | 随时恭候您 龙之母 |
[37:06] | My apologies. | 十分抱歉 |
[37:08] | Pyat Pree is one of the Thirteen. | 俳雅・菩厉是十三巨子之一 |
[37:10] | It was customary for me to extend him an invitation. | 邀请他前来赴宴是一种习俗 |
[37:14] | Customs die slow deaths in Qarth. | 在魁尔斯 习俗已经慢慢消亡 |
[37:17] | What is the House of the Undying? | 什么是不朽之殿 |
[37:19] | It is where the warlocks go to squint at dusty books | 男巫们在那儿阅读腐朽的卷轴 |
[37:23] | and drink shade of the evening. | 啜饮夜影之水 |
[37:25] | It turns their lips blue and their minds soft- | 直到双唇变蓝 思维模糊 |
[37:29] | so soft, they actually believe their parlor tricks are magic. | 模糊到他们甚至相信 他们那些助兴的小把戏其实是魔法 |
[37:38] | You watch over her. | 你看好她了 |
[37:42] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[37:44] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[37:46] | Jorah Mormont of Bear Island. | 你是熊岛的乔拉・莫尔蒙 |
[37:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:51] | I’m no one. | 我谁都不是 |
[37:53] | But she is the Mother of Dragons. | 但她是龙之母 |
[37:56] | She needs true protectors now more than ever. | 她比以前更需要忠心的守护者 |
[37:59] | They shall come day and night to see the wonder born into the world again. | 他们会不分昼夜觐见 这重生于世的奇迹 |
[38:04] | And when they see, they shall lust, | 接着便会贪念陡生 |
[38:07] | for dragons are fire made flesh. | 因为龙的血肉由火构成 |
[38:11] | And fire is power. | 而火就是力量 |
[38:24] | It looked like Stannis. | 看上去像是史坦尼斯 |
[38:27] | To me it just looked like… | 对我来说 那看上去就像… |
[38:33] | A shadow in the shape of a man. | 人的影子 |
[38:35] | In the shape of Stannis. | 是史坦尼斯的影子 |
[38:42] | We should reach my son’s camp tomorrow. | 我们明天就能抵达我儿子的营地了 |
[38:45] | Will you stay there long, My Lady? | 您会在那儿停留很久吗 夫人 |
[38:47] | Only long enough to tell Robb what I have seen. | 等我把所见的告诉罗柏就走 |
[38:51] | After that, I will leave for Winterfell. | 之后我就启程回临冬城 |
[38:55] | My two youngest need me. | 我最小的两个孩子需要我 |
[38:58] | I’ve been away from them for far too long. | 我离开他们太久了 |
[39:01] | I never knew my mother. | 我从没见过我的母亲 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:07] | My own mother died on the birthing bed | 我的母亲死在了产床上 |
[39:11] | when I was very young. | 那时我还很小 |
[39:16] | It’s a bloody business. | 生育真是残忍 |
[39:18] | What comes after is even harder. | 生完之后才更加艰辛 |
[39:23] | Once you’re safely back amongst your own people, | 等您一旦安全回到您的人民中去后 |
[39:27] | will you give me leave to go, My Lady? | 您会让我走吗 夫人 |
[39:30] | You mean to kill Stannis. | 你是说让你去杀史坦尼斯 |
[39:32] | I swore a vow. | 我起誓要保护我的君主 |
[39:33] | But Stannis has a great army around him. | 但史坦尼斯身边也有大军 |
[39:37] | His own guards are sworn to keep him safe. | 他的护卫也起誓要保他周全 |
[39:40] | I’m as good as any of them. | 我并不比他们任何一人要差 |
[39:43] | I should never have fled. | 我当初不该逃走的 |
[39:45] | Renly’s death was no fault of yours. | 蓝礼的死并非你的过错 |
[39:48] | You served him bravely. | 你英勇地保护了他 |
[39:51] | I only held him that once | 我从没抱过他 |
[39:54] | as he was dying. | 直到他死去的那一刻 |
[39:59] | He’s gone, Brienne. | 他已经离我们而去 布蕾妮 |
[40:02] | You serve nothing and no one by following him into the earth. | 没有任何誓言 任何人 要求你追随他一起入土 |
[40:06] | Renly’s enemies are Robb’s enemies as well. | 蓝礼的敌人也是罗柏的敌人 |
[40:15] | I do not know your son, My Lady… | 我不认识你的儿子 夫人 |
[40:19] | but I could serve you if you would have me. | 但我愿意为您效劳 如果您接受的话 |
[40:23] | You have courage. | 您有勇气 |
[40:26] | Not battle courage, perhaps, but, I don’t know, | 并不是浴血沙场的勇气 然而 我不知道 |
[40:31] | a woman’s kind of courage. | 是女性特有的勇气 |
[40:33] | And I think that when the time comes, you will not hold me back. | 而且我明白 等时机来临 您一定不会强留我 |
[40:36] | Promise me that you will not hold me back from Stannis. | 答应我不阻止我向史坦尼斯报仇 |
[40:46] | When the time comes, I will not hold you back. | 当时机来临时 我绝不会阻止你 |
[40:56] | Then I am yours, My Lady. | 我是您的人了 夫人 |
[41:00] | I will shield your back | 我会保护您的安全 |
[41:01] | and give my life for yours if it comes to that. | 危难之际 我愿意奉献我的生命 |
[41:04] | I swear it by the Old Gods and the new. | 以新旧诸神之名 我郑重起誓 |
[41:15] | I vow that you shall always have a place in my home | 我起誓 你将永远在我的厅堂中 |
[41:19] | and at my table | 占有一席之地 |
[41:21] | and that I shall ask no service of you | 我誓言永不让你的服务 |
[41:23] | that might bring you dishonor. | 蒙上不誉的污名 |
[41:25] | I swear it by the Old Gods and the new. | 以新旧诸神之名 我郑重起誓 |
[41:32] | And it’s not just thieves, My Lord. | 不光光是小偷 大人 |
[41:35] | There’s wolves in them hills now, more than I’ve ever seen. | 现在山上还有狼 我从没见过这么多狼 |
[41:40] | They come down in the night and they kill my sheep. | 狼群晚上下山 杀死我的羊 |
[41:43] | My three sons is away fighting for your brother, My Lord. | 我的三个儿子 都去为您的哥哥作战了 大人 |
[41:47] | They’ll fight, keep fighting till they’re told to go home. | 他们战斗 直到大人们让他们回家 |
[41:51] | I have no one to man my flock now. Only me. | 没人来替我看守羊群了 只剩下我一个人 |
[41:55] | I can’t keep watch all day and all night. | 我没法日夜不停地看着 |
[41:59] | We can send two orphan boys from Winterstown home with you | 我们能在临冬城内找两个孤儿 跟你回家 |
[42:02] | to help watch over your flock | 帮你看守羊群 |
[42:04] | if you can give them room and board. | 只要你答应照顾他们的起居 |
[42:06] | My wife always prayed for more children. | 我妻子总是想要更多的孩子 |
[42:09] | We’ll look after them. Thank you, My Lord. | 我们会照看他们的 谢谢 大人 |
[42:11] | And may the Gods bless you and yours. | 愿诸神保佑您和您的家人 |
[42:17] | Stop it. | 别砸了 |
[42:20] | If that’s everyone, I’m going to go for a ride before dark. | 如果没有其他人来请愿了 我想在天黑前去骑一会儿马 |
[42:23] | – Good. – Hodor. | – 好 – 阿多 |
[42:25] | – Hodor. – Bran- Lord Stark. | – 阿多 – 布兰・史塔克大人 |
[42:28] | Torrhen’s Square is under siege. | 托伦方城被人袭击了 |
[42:31] | Torrhen’s Square is barely 40 leagues from here. | 托伦方城离这儿还不到40里 |
[42:33] | How can the Lannisters strike so far north? | 兰尼斯特怎么会袭击如此靠北的地方 |
[42:36] | Might be a raiding party led by the Mountain. | 也许是魔山带领的一支突击队 |
[42:39] | Might be Sellswords paid by Tywin Lannister. | 也许是泰温・兰尼斯特雇的佣兵 |
[42:41] | – We have to help them. – Most of the fighting men are away with Robb, | – 我们必须去救援 – 大多数的士兵都跟着罗柏走了 |
[42:44] | but I can gather 200 decent men. Do you need so many? | – 但我能召集200个壮丁 – 你需要这么多人吗 |
[42:47] | If we can’t protect our own bannermen, | 如果我们不能保护自己的封臣 |
[42:49] | why should they protect us? | 他们为什么要来保护我们 |
[42:52] | Go, Ser Rodrik. Take the men you need. | 去吧 罗德利克爵士 带上你需要的人手 |
[42:54] | Won’t take long, My Lord. Southerners don’t do well up here. | 不需要很久的 大人 南方人在这儿没什么战斗力 |
[43:08] | – So, what does it mean? – Ask your Maester Luwin. | – 那是什么意思呢 – 问问鲁温学士 |
[43:12] | He’s the one studying books all the time. | 他一天到晚都在研究古籍 |
[43:14] | I did ask him. He’d never heard of a three-eyed raven. | 我问过他了 他从没听说过三眼乌鸦 |
[43:17] | – Must not mean anything, then – You’re lying. | – 那肯定是没有什么意思了 – 你在撒谎 |
[43:21] | You might be a little lord, but don’t you call me a liar. | 也许你是个小主子 但不准你叫我骗子 |
[43:24] | – You know what it means. – I never said I didn’t. | – 你知道那是什么意思 – 我从没说过我不知道 |
[43:27] | You didn’t give me an honest answer. | 你没有诚实地回答我的问题 |
[43:29] | That’s not the same as being a liar. | 这同撒谎不一样 |
[43:32] | Well, it’s not far off. | 也差得不多 |
[43:33] | So, you’ve been dreaming of a three-eyed raven again? | 所以说 你又梦到三眼乌鸦了吗 |
[43:39] | In the Godswood, you told me you didn’t dream. | 在神木林里 你告诉我你不做梦了 |
[43:43] | Now who’s a liar? | 现在谁是骗子呀 |
[43:48] | What did you see in your dream? | 你在梦里见到了什么 |
[43:53] | Something bad? | 不好的事情吗 |
[43:56] | Tell me, boy. | 告诉我 孩子 |
[44:01] | I dreamt that the sea came to Winterfell. | 我梦见一片汪洋包围了临冬城 |
[44:05] | I saw waves crashing against the gates | 我看见浪涛击碎城门 |
[44:08] | and the water came flowing over the walls… | 盐水灌进墙内 |
[44:14] | flooded the castle. | 淹没了城堡 |
[44:18] | Drowned men were floating here | 院子里到处是淹死的人 |
[44:21] | in the yard. | 淹死的人 |
[44:25] | Ser Rodrik was one of them. | 罗德利克爵士也是其中之一 |
[44:30] | The sea is hundreds of miles away. | 大海在百里之外呢 |
[44:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:35] | – It’s just a stupid dream. – I’ve got to get these potatoes to the kitchen. | – 只是一个愚蠢的梦 – 我得把这些土豆送去厨房 |
[44:38] | Otherwise they’ll put me in chains again. | 不然他们又得把我锁起来 |
[44:40] | Osha. | 欧莎 |
[44:42] | The three-eyed raven, | 三眼乌鸦 |
[44:45] | what do they say about it | 在长城以北 |
[44:47] | north of the wall? | 他们是怎么说的 |
[44:50] | They say all sorts of crazy things north of the wall. | 长城以北的人说的都是胡扯 |
[45:04] | There. | 那儿 |
[45:06] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[45:07] | On that Mountain. | 那座山上 |
[45:09] | I don’t see very well. | 我看不太清 |
[45:11] | A fire. | 有火 |
[45:15] | There’s a fire. | 那儿有火 |
[45:18] | The people sitting around it have better eyes than yours or mine. | 围着那火坐着的人 比你我的视力要好得多 |
[45:21] | When they see us coming, that fire becomes a signal. | 他们看到我们靠近后 那火就会变成信号 |
[45:24] | Gives Mance Rayder plenty of time. to throw a party in our honor. | 让曼斯・雷德有足够的时间 给我们办个欢迎派对 |
[45:28] | How many wildlings have joined him? | 有多少野人加入了他 |
[45:30] | From what we can tell, all of them. | 据我所知 所有的野人 |
[45:38] | Mance has gathered them all like deer against the wolves. | 曼斯将他们都召集起来 好像鹿群要对付狼群 |
[45:41] | They’re almost ready to make their move. | 他们差不多就要行动了 |
[45:44] | – Where? – Somewhere safe. | – 在哪儿 – 安全的地方 |
[45:47] | Somewhere south. | 南面一些 |
[45:49] | Can’t just march into their midst. | 我们没法冲进他们之中 |
[45:52] | And we can’t wait for them here with nothing | 也没法在这个只有石头掩体的地方 |
[45:53] | but a pile of stones to protect us. | 等着他们到来 |
[45:56] | You saying we should fall back to the Wall? | 你是说我们该回长城吗 |
[45:59] | Mance was one of us once. | 曼斯曾是我们中的一员 |
[46:02] | Now he’s one of them. | 现在他变成了他们的人 |
[46:04] | He’s gonna teach them our way of doing things. | 他会教导他们我们做事的方式 |
[46:07] | They’ll hit us in force. | 他们会举兵攻打我们 |
[46:09] | And they won’t run away when we hit back. | 我们反击的时候 他们也不会落荒而逃 |
[46:11] | They’re gonna be more organized than before, | 他们会比以前更有组织 |
[46:13] | more disciplined | 更有纪律 |
[46:16] | more like us. | 更像我们 |
[46:18] | So we need to be more like them, | 所以我们要像他们一样 |
[46:20] | do things their way. | 以他们的方式行事 |
[46:23] | Sneak in, kill Mance, | 偷偷潜入 杀死曼斯 |
[46:25] | and scatter them to the winds before they can march on the Wall. | 在他们前进至长城之前 将他们逐一击破 |
[46:29] | – And to do that… – We need to get rid of those lookouts. | – 要达到这个目的… – 我们得把这些哨点处理了 |
[46:32] | It’s not a job for 400 men. | 这不是400人的大军能做到的 |
[46:35] | I need to move fast and silent. | 需要行动迅捷无声 |
[46:38] | Harker, Stonesnake, Borba. | 哈克 石蛇 博巴 |
[46:42] | Lord Commander, I’d like to join Lord Qhorin. | 总司令 我愿意加入科林大人 |
[46:46] | I’ve been called lots of things, | 我有很多个名字 |
[46:48] | but that might be my first Lord Qhorin. | 但从没有人叫过我科林大人 |
[46:51] | You’re a steward, Snow, not a ranger. | 你是事务官 雪诺 不是游骑兵 |
[46:53] | I’ve fought and killed a Wight. | 我曾杀死过尸鬼 |
[46:55] | How many rangers can say that? | 有多少个游骑兵能够做到 |
[46:57] | He’s the one? | 就是他吗 |
[47:00] | Aye. You killed a Wight. | 对 你杀死过尸鬼 |
[47:03] | You also let an old man beat you bloody and take your sword. | 你还让一个老人 把你揍得鲜血淋漓 拿走了你的剑 |
[47:09] | Craster? | 卡斯特吗 |
[47:10] | In the boy’s defense, that’s a tough old goat. | 不是我帮他说话 那老家伙是挺难缠 |
[47:16] | I could take up Jon’s duties while he’s gone, My Lord. | 我能顶替琼恩的工作 大人 |
[47:20] | It would be no trouble. | 不会麻烦的 |
[47:31] | Well, I hope you make a better ranger than you do a steward. | 但愿你做游骑兵 比做事务官更称职 |
[47:37] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[47:46] | So, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[47:48] | how long has your manservant been in love with you? | 你的仆人爱上你多久了 |
[47:51] | He’s not my manservant and he’s not in love with me. | 他不是我的仆人 他也没有爱上我 |
[47:55] | He’s my advisor, | 他是我的智囊 |
[47:57] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[47:59] | Unlikely. | 未必 |
[48:00] | I can almost always tell what a man wants. | 我总能看穿男人想要的是什么 |
[48:03] | And what about what a woman wants? | 那女人想要什么呢 |
[48:05] | Much more complicated. | 这就复杂得多 |
[48:08] | You, for example, | 你 比如说 |
[48:10] | what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[48:13] | To cross the Narrow Sea and take back the Iron Throne. | 渡过狭海 夺回铁王座 |
[48:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[48:17] | Because I promised my Khalasar I’d protect them | 因为我答应要保护我的卡拉萨 |
[48:19] | and find them a safe home. | 帮他们找到安全的家园 |
[48:21] | You want to conquer the Seven Kingdoms? ??? | 你想要为多斯拉克人征服七国吗 |
[48:24] | I want them because they’re mine by right. | 我想要征服七国 那是因为它们本就是我的 |
[48:27] | The Iron Throne is mine and I will take it. | 铁王座属于我 我会夺回它 |
[48:30] | Ah, a conqueror. | 啊 征服者 |
[48:32] | And how did you get all of this? Did someone give it to you? | 那你是怎么拥有这一切的呢 是别人给你的吗 |
[48:35] | No. I come from nothing. | 不 我白手起家 |
[48:37] | I hit the docks like a piece of cargo, | 我曾如一件货物般被扔上了码头 |
[48:39] | except someone normally cares what happens to cargo. | 不过别人通常还会关心货物是否有损坏 |
[48:42] | So you wanted more than you had and you took it. | 所以说你不满于自己的现状 争取到了想要的东西 |
[48:45] | You’re a conqueror, too. you’re just less ambitious. | 你也是个征服者 只是差了一些雄心 |
[48:53] | What do you want, Xaro Zhoan Daxos? | 你想要什么 札罗・赞旺・达梭斯 |
[48:57] | At the gates of the city, you bled for me. | 在城门之外 你为我流下了鲜血 |
[48:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:02] | I will show you why. | 我会告诉你为什么 |
[49:08] | The door and the vault is made of Valyrian stone. | 这扇门以及这个金库 是用瓦雷利亚钢制造的 |
[49:11] | The hardest steel does not make a mark. | 这种钢最为坚固 不会留下任何痕迹 |
[49:15] | I offered the greatest locksmiths in Qarth | 我曾让悬赏魁尔斯最出色的锁匠 |
[49:18] | their weight in gold if they could break into it. | 若能打开这把锁 便奉上同他们体重等重的黄金 |
[49:21] | I made the same offer to the greatest thieves. | 同样的赏金 也许给了最出色的小偷 |
[49:24] | They all went home empty-handed. | 但他们都空手回家了 |
[49:26] | The only thing that can open this door | 唯一能打开这扇门的 |
[49:29] | is this key. | 就是这把钥匙 |
[49:32] | And behind the door? | 门后面呢 |
[49:37] | – And it can all be mine? – All? | – 都会是我的吗 – 都? |
[49:40] | Let us say half. | 不如说是一半吧 |
[49:43] | More than enough to buy horses, ships, armies- | 远远足够你买马 战船 军队 |
[49:48] | enough to go home. | 足够你回家 |
[49:50] | All I have to do? | 我只需要? |
[49:53] | Is marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[49:55] | That was a romantic proposal. | 这求婚真是浪漫 |
[49:58] | I’ve already married once for love, | 我曾因爱而娶过一任妻子 |
[50:00] | but the Gods stole her from me. | 但诸神将她从我的身边偷走 |
[50:05] | I come from nothing. | 我从一无所有开始 |
[50:07] | My mother and father never owned a pair of shoes. | 我的母亲和父亲甚至从未穿过鞋子 |
[50:10] | But marry me and I will give you the Seven Kingdoms | 但嫁给我 我便会给你七国 |
[50:13] | and our children will be Princes and Princesses. | 而我们的孩子 将会成为王子公主 |
[50:19] | See? | 你瞧 |
[50:21] | I have more ambition than you thought. | 我比你想的 要更有雄心 |
[50:25] | The time is right, Daenerys Targaryen, first of your name. | 时机已经到了 丹妮莉丝・坦格利安 |
[50:30] | Robert Baratheon is dead. | 劳勃・拜拉席恩已经死了 |
[50:39] | If you cross the sea with an army you bought- | 如果你带着军队穿过狭海… |
[50:41] | The Seven Kingdoms are at war with one another. | 七大国正在内战 |
[50:43] | Four false kings destroying the country. | 四个伪王正在摧毁这个国家 |
[50:46] | To win Westeros, you need support from Westeros. | 你必须有维斯特洛人的支持 在能赢下维斯特洛 |
[50:49] | The usurper is dead. | 篡位者已经死了 |
[50:51] | The Starks fight the Lannisters, and Baratheons fight each other. | 史塔克正同兰尼斯特作战 而拜拉席恩兄弟自相残杀 |
[50:55] | According to your new friend who earned your trust by cutting his hand? | 这是您的新朋友告诉你的吗 他割破手掌就赢得了你的信任? |
[50:58] | The time to strike is now. We need to find ships and an army | 该是出击的时候了 我们需要船队和军队 |
[51:01] | or we’ll spend the rest of our lives rotting away at the edge of the world. | 不然我们只能在这世界边缘 慢慢腐烂 |
[51:04] | Rich men do not become rich by giving more than they get. | 富人之所以能成为富人 那是因为他们给予的绝不会比索取的少 |
[51:06] | They’ll give you ships and soldiers and they’ll own you forever. | 他们会给你船队和士兵 之后你整个人都永远地属于他们 |
[51:09] | Moving carefully is the hard way, but it’s the right way. | 小心行事很艰难 但这是正确的 |
[51:13] | And if I’d listened to that advice outside the gates of Qarth, | 如果我在魁尔斯城外 听从了这个建议 |
[51:15] | we’d all be dead by now. | 那我们现在都死光了 |
[51:17] | I know the opportunity before you seems like the last you’ll ever have, | 我知道这个机会看上去 是你最后的机会了 |
[51:20] | – but you must- – Do not speak to me like I’m a child. | – 但你必须… – 别把我当成小孩子对待 |
[51:26] | – I only want- – What do you want? Tell me. | – 我只是想… – 你想要什么 告诉我 |
[51:31] | To see you on the Iron Throne. | 想看你坐上铁王座 |
[51:32] | – Why? – You have a good claim. | – 为什么 – 您有充足的理由 |
[51:35] | A title. A birthright. | 头衔 与生俱来的权利 |
[51:39] | But you have something more than that. | 但更重要的一点是 |
[51:42] | You may cover it up and deny it, but you have a gentle heart. | 您也许掩饰起来 不愿承认 但您有一颗善良的心 |
[51:46] | You would not only be respected and feared, | 您不会要求人民尊重你 害怕你 |
[51:48] | you would be loved. | 您会被爱戴 |
[51:51] | Someone who can rule and should rule. | 这才是治国之人 |
[51:53] | Centuries come and go without a person like that coming into the world. | 几百年过去了 从未有过这样的人 |
[51:58] | There are times when I look at you and still can’t believe you’re real. | 有时我看着您 都不敢相信您是真实存在的 |
[52:14] | So what would you have me do as my advisor? | 那作为我的智囊 你建议我该怎么做 |
[52:23] | Make your own way. | 自己想办法 |
[52:25] | Find your own ship. You only need one. | 自己找船 您只需要一艘 |
[52:28] | The allies we need are in Westeros, not Qarth. | 我们需要的盟友在维斯特洛 而不在魁尔斯 |
[52:33] | And how do I get the ship? | 我该怎么找船 |
[52:35] | I’ll find it for you. | 我会替您找的 |
[52:37] | A sound ship with a good captain. | 一艘可靠的船 再加上一名优秀的船长 |
[52:46] | I look forward to meeting him. | 我很期待能见到他 |
[52:51] | Khaleesi. | 卡丽熙 |
[53:23] | You should stand sideface. | 你应该涩着站 |
[53:25] | Sideface? | 涩着? |
[53:28] | Sideways. | 侧着 |
[53:30] | – Why? – Smaller target. | – 为什么 – 目标小一些 |
[53:35] | Am I fighting someone? | 我在同谁打架吗 |
[53:37] | You’re practicing for a fight. | 你在练习打架 |
[53:41] | You should practice right. | 练也要练得对 |
[53:46] | Guards! | 守卫! |
[53:47] | – Help. – Did you see anything? | – 来帮忙 – 你瞧见什么了吗 |
[53:53] | Go up there. Go and see where he fell from. | 过来 看看他是从哪儿掉下来的 |
[54:01] | – Go up the back. – That is strange. | – 到后面看看 – 太奇怪了 |
[54:11] | Move away. | 走开 |
[54:15] | Stand back. He’s dead. | 退后 他死了 |