时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Myrcella is my only daughter. | 弥赛�是我唯一的女儿 |
[00:02] | Do you really think i’ll let you sell her like a common whore? | 你真以为我会任你将她如婊子般卖掉吗? |
[00:05] | Dorne is the safest place for her. | 多恩对她来说最安全 |
[00:07] | – You cannot stop it. – No! | – 你不能阻止 – 不! |
[00:16] | No, wait. It wasn’t her. | 不 等等 不是她干的 |
[00:21] | You can’t avenge him if you’re dead. | 你若死了又怎能为他复仇 |
[00:24] | On behalf of the warlocks of qarth, i welcome you. | 我谨代表魁尔斯的男巫 欢迎您的到来 |
[00:29] | It would be an honor to host you at the house of the undying, | 我将在不朽之殿恭迎您的大驾 |
[00:32] | Mother of dragons. | 龙之母 |
[00:34] | Stannis will be here in an hour. | 史坦尼斯将在一小时后抵达 |
[00:36] | Renly’s bannermen will flock to him. | 到时蓝礼的封臣将会倒戈向他 |
[00:38] | Calling yourself king doesn’t make you one. | 自称为王并不能成为王 |
[00:40] | And if renly wasn’t a king, i wasn’t a queen. | 如果蓝礼不是国王 我就不是王后 |
[00:43] | – Do you want to be a queen? – I want to be the queen. | – 你想做他的王后吗? – 我想做真正的王后 |
[00:46] | There on that mountain. | 那座山上 |
[00:48] | We need to get rid of those lookouts. | 我们得除掉这些哨点 |
[00:50] | I need to move fast and silent. | 需要行动迅捷无声 |
[00:52] | Lord commander, I’d like to join lord qhorin. | 总司令 我愿意加入科林大人 |
[00:55] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[00:56] | Are you going to kill joffrey? | 你要杀掉乔佛里吗 |
[00:57] | – If the gods give me strength. – And then what? | – 如果七神赐我力量 – 然后呢? |
[01:00] | First we have to win the war. | 首先我们得赢下战争 |
[01:02] | You never told me where you’re from. | 你还没有告诉过我你是哪儿人 |
[01:03] | Volantis. | 瓦兰提斯 |
[01:05] | You’re one of them now. I should have let you burn. | 你是他们的人了 我当初应该让你烧死 |
[01:07] | You saved me and the two i was with. | 你救了我和其他两人 |
[01:09] | You stole three deaths from the red god. | 从红神手里偷走三条人命 |
[01:11] | – Speak three names. – I can name anyone? | – 说出三个名字 – 我可以说任何人 |
[01:13] | – And you’ll kill him? – A man has said. | – 你都会杀吗? – 一言既出 |
[01:15] | The one who tortures everyone. They call him the tickler. | 那个折磨所有人的人 他们叫他”记事本” |
[01:20] | The stony shore’s not far from torrhen’s square. | 磐石海岸距托伦方城不远 |
[01:22] | More impressive prize than a few fisherman’s daughters. | 比区区几个渔夫之女更让人垂涎 |
[01:25] | Soon as winterfell got word that we’d taken torrhen’s square, | 一旦临冬城收到 我们占领托伦方城的风声 |
[01:27] | The starks would send their men to take it back. | 史塔克军会派遣兵马把城收回 |
[01:30] | Take me to my ship. | 带我上船 |
[01:31] | Lord stark, torrhen’s square is under siege. | 史塔克大人 托伦方城被人袭击了 |
[01:34] | Torrhen’s square is barely 40 leagues from here. | 托伦方城离这儿还不到40里格 |
[01:36] | Go, ser rodrik. Take the men you need. | 去吧 罗德利克爵士 带上你需要的人手 |
[01:38] | What did you see in your dream? | 你在梦里见到了什么? |
[01:40] | That the sea came to winterfell. | 我梦见一片汪洋包围了临冬城 |
[01:41] | Drowned men were floating in the yard. | 院子里到处是淹死的浮尸 |
[01:43] | Ser rodrik was one of them. | 罗德利克爵士也是其中之一 |
[04:20] | I’ve taken your castle. | 我占领了你的城堡 |
[04:23] | – Theon? – It’s prince theon now. | – 席恩? – 现在是席恩王子了 |
[04:26] | Get up. You have to get dressed. | 起床 你得穿好衣服 |
[04:29] | I’ve taken winterfell. | 我已占领临冬城 |
[04:31] | I took it. I’m occupying it. | 我拿下了它 我占有了它 |
[04:33] | I sent men over the walls with grappling claws and ropes. | 我派人用钩爪和绳索爬上城墙 |
[04:37] | – Why? – To take the castle. | – 为什么? – 占领城堡 |
[04:40] | – You went with robb. – And he sent me back to pyke. | – 你随罗柏南下了啊 – 他又派我回了派克城 |
[04:44] | I’m a greyjoy. I can’t fight for robb and my father both. | 我是葛雷乔伊 我不能同时效忠罗柏和我父亲 |
[04:50] | – Where’s hodor? – I don’t know. | – 阿多在哪? – 我不知道 |
[04:52] | Find the halfwit. | 去找那个傻蛋来 |
[04:55] | My men are bringing your people together in the courtyard. | 我的手下正把你的人聚集到院子里 |
[04:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:59] | So you and i can go down and tell them | 好让你和我下去告知他们 |
[05:01] | – How you’ve yielded winterfell to me. – I won’t. | – 你已投降并将临冬城献给了我 – 我不会 |
[05:05] | Yes, you will. | 不 你会 |
[05:06] | I won’t. I’ll never yield. | 我不会 我决不投降 |
[05:09] | We’ll fight you and throw you out. | 我们会和你打 直到把你打出去 |
[05:17] | The castle is mine, | 城堡是我的了 |
[05:19] | but these people are still yours. | 但这些人还是你的 |
[05:21] | You’ll yield to keep them safe, | 你若投降则能保他们平安 |
[05:23] | to keep them alive. | 保他们性命 |
[05:26] | That’s what a good lord would do. | 这是好领主会做的选择 |
[05:31] | Think carefully about what you want to say. | 仔细考虑考虑你要说的话 |
[05:37] | Theon. | 席恩 |
[05:39] | Did you hate us the whole time? | 你是不是从始至终都恨我们 |
[05:49] | I’ve yielded winterfell to theon. | 我向席恩投降并将临冬城献给他 |
[05:51] | Louder. | 大点声 |
[05:53] | Say prince theon. | 说席恩王子 |
[05:55] | I’ve yielded winterfell to prince theon. | 我向席恩王子投降并将临冬城献给他 |
[05:58] | You all know me. | 你们都认识我 |
[06:00] | Aye, we know you for a steaming sack of shit. | 对 我们都认识你这坨冒热气的大粪 |
[06:03] | Farlen, you be silent. | 法兰 不要说话 |
[06:04] | Listen to your little lord, farlen. | 听你家小主子的话 法兰 |
[06:07] | He has more sense than you do. | 他比你识时务得多 |
[06:09] | All of you should do as he commands. | 你们所有人都要服从他的命令 |
[06:11] | My father has donned the ancient crown of salt and rock | 我父亲已戴上海盐与磐石的古老王冠 |
[06:15] | And declared himself king of the iron islands. | 加冕为铁群岛之王 |
[06:19] | He claims the north as well by right of conquest. | 作为征服者 他有权利归并整个北境 |
[06:22] | You are all his subjects. | 你们都是他的臣民 |
[06:23] | Bugger that. I serve the starks. | 放屁 我只为史塔克家族效命 |
[06:26] | If you think you can hold the north with this– | 你以为自己这样就能把持北境了… |
[06:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[06:30] | If you serve me as loyally as you served ned stark, | 你们若像对奈德・史塔克一般 忠心耿耿地效命于我 |
[06:33] | I will be as good to you as he ever was. | 我将比之更甚地恩惠于你们 |
[06:36] | Betray me, and you will wish you hadn’t. | 若是背叛我 我则会叫你们悔不当初 |
[06:40] | Maester luwin, send a raven to pyke | 鲁温学士 送一只信鸦去派克城 |
[06:43] | informing my father of my victory here | 将我的胜利通报给我父亲 |
[06:46] | And one to deepwood motte to my sister. | 再送一只去深林堡给我姐姐 |
[06:49] | Inform her that she’s to bring 500 men to winterfell. | 通知她带五百人前来临冬城 |
[06:56] | You are a maester of the citadel | 你是学城的学士 |
[06:59] | Sworn to serve the lord of winterfell, are you not? | 发誓要为临冬城城主服务 不是吗 |
[07:03] | I am. | 是的 |
[07:04] | I am the lord of winterfell | 我是临冬城的城主 |
[07:05] | as bran just informed you. | 刚才布兰已经告知你们了 |
[07:09] | Send the ravens. | 送信鸦去 |
[07:13] | My lord. | 遵命 大人 |
[07:17] | My lord greyjoy. | 葛雷乔伊大人 |
[07:20] | I see you’ve finally learned how to address your betters. | 我看你终于学会了怎么称呼你的主子 |
[07:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:25] | I was brought here a captive. | 我曾是这里的俘虏 |
[07:27] | You were here the day i was taken. | 被抓那天您还在场 |
[07:30] | I’m the one who took you. What of it? | 是我抓的你 那又怎样? |
[07:34] | Let me serve you. | 让我为您效劳 |
[07:37] | Serve me how? | 怎么效劳? |
[07:39] | I need fighters, not kitchen sluts. | 我要战士 而不是厨房里的荡妇 |
[07:41] | It was robb stark who put me in the kitchens. | 派我去厨房的是罗柏・史塔克 |
[07:45] | Put a spear in my hand again. | 请让我再度挥使长矛吧 |
[07:47] | So you can bury it in my neck? | 好让你用它刺穿我的喉咙? |
[07:49] | Do you take me for a fool? | 你把我当傻子吗 |
[07:52] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:53] | Step aside. | 滚一边去 |
[07:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:59] | It’s your dream, little lord. | 你的梦成真了 小主人 |
[08:02] | The ocean has come to swallow this place. | 大海来吞噬这个地方了 |
[08:05] | I ain’t letting it drown me. | 我不会让自己淹死 |
[08:07] | – And in a few days’ time– – Greyjoy! | – 几天之后… – 葛雷乔伊! |
[08:18] | We caught this one on this way back from torrhen’s square. | 我们在这人从托伦方城 返回的途中抓到了他 |
[08:21] | Took out two of ours before i got his sword. | 在我夺到他的剑之前干掉了我们两个弟兄 |
[08:24] | Ser rodrik, it grieves me that we meet as foes. | 罗德利克爵士 我们再见是敌人 这真让我悲伤 |
[08:27] | It grieves me you’ve less honor than a back alley whore. | 你的廉耻连穷街陋巷的婊子都不如 这才叫我悲伤 |
[08:31] | You were raised here under this roof. | 你在这里 在这个屋檐下被养大 |
[08:34] | – These people are your people. – They are not my people. | – 这些百姓也是你的同胞 – 他们不是我的同胞 |
[08:37] | King robb thought of you as a brother. | 罗柏国王将你视作亲兄弟 |
[08:41] | My brothers are dead. | 我的哥哥都死光了 |
[08:42] | They died fighting stark men, men like you. | 他们对抗史塔克的人而战死 像你这样的人 |
[08:45] | Aye, they died fighting a war your father started. | 是 他们因参加你父亲发动的战争而死 |
[08:49] | Lord stark raised you among his own sons. | 史塔克大人将你 和他自己的儿子一起抚养 |
[08:51] | Among them, but not one of them. | 是和他们一起 而不是他们中的一员 |
[08:53] | I was his hostage taken from my home. | 我是被他带离家园的人质 |
[08:56] | If he were alive to see this– | 如果他还活着看到这些… |
[08:58] | He’s not. He’s dead. | 他不会 他死了 |
[09:00] | The seven kingdoms are at war. | 七国在战火纷争中 |
[09:02] | And winterfell is mine. | 而临冬城是我的 |
[09:04] | I should have put a sword in your belly | 我当初应该把剑戳进你的肚子里 |
[09:07] | instead of in your hand. | 而不是交予你的手中 |
[09:09] | You’ve served this house faithfully, old man. | 你一直为这个家族忠诚效命 老头 |
[09:11] | But keep talking and i’ll– | 但继续说下去我就会… |
[09:16] | Take him to the cells. Lock him up– | 把他带去牢房 关起来 |
[09:18] | My prince, | 王子 |
[09:20] | You cannot let that stand. He must pay. | 您不能这样饶过他 他必须付出代价 |
[09:23] | I’ll lock him in a cell until he rots– | 我会把他关在牢房里直到他腐烂 |
[09:25] | No, he has to pay the iron price. | 不 他必须付出铁钱 |
[09:29] | They’ll never respect you while he lives. | 只要他还活着他们永远不会尊重您 |
[09:49] | Ser rodrik, | 罗德利克爵士 |
[09:51] | I sentence you to death. | 我宣判你死刑 |
[09:53] | No! You said no harm would come to them if i yielded. | 不! 你说过若我投降便不会伤害他们 |
[09:55] | The old man couldn’t keep his mouth shut. | 这个死老头没法管住自己的嘴 |
[09:58] | I urge you not to make a hasty decision. | 我劝你不要做出轻率的决定 |
[10:01] | He disrespected me in front of my men. | 他在我的手下面前对我无礼 |
[10:03] | That was his decision, not mine. | 那是他的决定 不是我的 |
[10:05] | He is worth more to you alive than dead. | 他活着比死了对你的价值更大 |
[10:07] | The starks will pay. | 史塔克家族会报仇的 |
[10:11] | Please, theon, | 求你了 席恩 |
[10:14] | Think what you do. | 三思而行 |
[10:26] | You’ll address me as prince theon | 以后要称呼我为席恩王子 |
[10:28] | or you’ll be next. | 否则下一个就是你 |
[10:30] | Come. | 来 |
[10:33] | No! | 不! |
[10:34] | No! Theon! | 不! 席恩! |
[10:38] | Please! | 求你了! |
[10:40] | Ser rodrik! | 罗德利克爵士! |
[10:42] | He who passes the sentence should swing the sword. | 判决之人应亲自行刑 |
[10:45] | – I’m begging you! – Coward. | – 我求你了! – 懦夫 |
[10:51] | Stop! Stop right now! | 住手! 立刻住手! |
[10:54] | You don’t give commands anymore, little lord. | 你不再发号施令了 小大人 |
[10:56] | – Please, stop this. Please stop him. – Hush now, child. | – 求你了 阻止他 求你阻止他 – 安静 孩子 |
[10:59] | I’m off to see your father. | 我这就去见你的父亲 |
[11:04] | You said no harm would come! | 你说过不会有伤害 |
[11:06] | You said no harm would come. Theon, please. | 你说过不会有伤害 席恩 求你了 |
[11:09] | Any last words, old man? | 有何临终遗言吗 老头 |
[11:12] | Gods help you, theon greyjoy. | 愿诸神帮助你 席恩・葛雷乔伊 |
[11:15] | Now you are truly lost. | 你现在真的迷途了 |
[11:18] | Theon, please, don’t. | 席恩 别 不要 |
[11:20] | Do something. – I’ll do anything. Please! | – 做点什么 – 我愿意做任何事 求你了! |
[11:23] | No, please, stop it! | 不 求你了 住手! |
[11:56] | Ghost, stay with us. | 白灵 跟着我们 |
[11:59] | Ghost! | 白灵! |
[12:00] | There goes your pet. | 你的宠物跑那边去了 |
[12:03] | He’s not a pet. | 他不是宠物 |
[12:04] | You’re right, he’s not. | 你说得对 他不是 |
[12:07] | You can’t tame a wild thing. | 你没法驯服野物 |
[12:09] | You can’t trust a wild thing. | 你不能信任野物 |
[12:11] | – Ghost is different. – So you think. | – 白灵不同 – 你自认为罢了 |
[12:14] | Wild creatures have their own rules, | 野生物都有自己的一套准则 |
[12:16] | Their own reasons. | 自己的理由 |
[12:18] | And you’ll never know them. | 你永远不会了解他们 |
[12:21] | Now the wildlings we’re looking for | 我们寻找的这帮野人 |
[12:24] | Sleep during the day and hunt at night. | 日出而息 日落而猎 |
[12:29] | I thought you said you couldn’t know wild things. | 你不是说你不能了解野物么 |
[12:31] | I said you can’t. | 我是说你不能 |
[12:33] | They find a nice cave to hide in while the sun’s up | 太阳出来时他们找个舒服的洞穴躲藏 |
[12:36] | And do their killing when it’s dark. | 在夜晚时出去杀戮 |
[12:38] | – We could do the same. – No, we couldn’t. | – 我们也可以这么做 – 不 我们不能 |
[12:42] | This is their country. | 这是他们的领地 |
[12:44] | They know where to walk, where not to walk. | 他们知道何路能行 何路不能 |
[12:47] | I’ve lost good men who fell into a crevasse | 我失去过一些好手下 他们掉进了冰隙里 |
[12:49] | They didn’t see till they were in it. | 他们在掉下去之前 看不到裂缝的存在 |
[12:52] | My father always said i’m of the north. | 我父亲过去总说我是北境之子 |
[12:56] | – I wasn’t joking. – Look around, boy. | – 我不是开玩笑 – 四处看看 小子 |
[13:00] | This look like home to you? | 这看起来像你家吗? |
[13:02] | You start thinking you know this place, it’ll kill you. | 一旦自以为自己了解这个地方 它就会要了你的命 |
[13:07] | You understand me? | 你懂吗? |
[13:09] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[13:11] | We’re at war. | 我们在打仗 |
[13:14] | We’ve always been at war. | 我们一直在打仗 |
[13:15] | It’s never going to end ’cause we’re not fighting an enemy. | 战争永不会结束 因为我们并没有在对抗敌人 |
[13:18] | We’re fighting the north and it’s not going anywhere. | 我们对抗的是北境 它永远都打不跑 |
[13:21] | The watch has given you a great gift. | 守夜人已给你一份伟大的礼物 |
[13:24] | You only have one thing to give in return– | 你只有一物可以回报 |
[13:27] | Your life. | 你的性命 |
[13:28] | I’ll gladly give my life. | 我会很乐意献出自己的性命 |
[13:30] | I don’t want you to be glad about it. | 我不希望你为此表示乐意 |
[13:32] | I want you to curse and fight | 我希望你咒骂 反抗 |
[13:34] | until your heart’s done pumping. | 直到你的心脏停止跳动 |
[13:37] | And know this, boy– | 记住这个 小子 |
[13:39] | Your death will be a gift for them south of the wall. | 你的死将是送给长城以南人们的礼物 |
[13:43] | They’ll never know what you’ve done. | 他们永远不会知道你做了什么 |
[13:45] | They’ll never know how you died. | 他们永远不会知道你如何死去 |
[13:47] | They won’t even know your damn name, | 他们甚至不会知晓你该死的姓名 |
[13:49] | but they’ll be alive because some nameless bastard | 但他们会因为长城以北 |
[13:52] | North of the wall gave his life for theirs. | 某个无名私生子为之献出生命而活着 |
[13:55] | Now, do you understand me? | 现在 你懂了吗 |
[13:59] | I do. | 懂了 |
[14:00] | You’re even dumber than you look. | 你比你看上去还呆 |
[14:04] | It’s just words, boy, | 只是些空话 小子 |
[14:06] | to keep us a little warmer in the night, | 让我们在黑夜里感到些许温暖 |
[14:08] | make us feel like we’ve got a purpose. | 让我们觉得自己有目标 |
[14:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:13] | We’ve got to find these goat fuckers before night falls and they find us. | 我们得在黑夜降临之前 在这帮杂碎找到我们之前找到他们 |
[14:29] | Can you read? My lord? | – 你识字吗? – 大人 |
[14:33] | Can you read? | 你识字吗? |
[14:38] | This letter detailing our infantry movements | 这封信详细描述了我们步兵团的动向 |
[14:41] | was meant for lord damon of house marbrand. | 本是要送去马尔布兰家族的达蒙大人处 |
[14:45] | It was sent to lord marlyn of house dormand. | 却被送去了道蒙家族的马林大人处 |
[14:48] | My apologies, my lord. I must have– | 对不起 大人 我定是… |
[14:50] | Girl, fetch me the “history of the greater and the lesser houses.” | 丫头 把”各路诸侯家族记事”拿来 |
[14:53] | It’s the one on the– | 就是那… |
[14:59] | My cupbearer can read better than you. | 我的侍酒都比你识字 |
[15:11] | to whom does house dormand owe allegiance? | 道蒙家族向谁效忠 |
[15:16] | my lord, i– | 大人 我… |
[15:18] | to the starks of winterfell! | 临冬城的史塔克家族! |
[15:22] | who have 20,000 men and my son! | 而史塔克手握两万大军 还有我的儿子! |
[15:27] | i judged you might be good for something more than brutalizing peasants. | 我本以为你除了虐待平民之外 还能有些别的用途 |
[15:32] | i see i overestimated you. | 看来我高估了你 |
[15:35] | if you ever put my son’s life at risk again, i’ll… | 若你再把我儿性命置于险境 我就… |
[15:40] | leave us. | 退下吧 |
[15:49] | put the book away, girl. | 把书放好 丫头 |
[15:58] | maybe you should devise our next battle plan while you’re about it. | 说不准下次你在的时候 就能轮到你来制定作战计划了 |
[16:07] | lord petyr baelish. | 培提尔・贝里席大人 |
[16:11] | give us the room. | 都先退下吧 |
[16:21] | clear all this. | 都收拾干净了 |
[16:26] | – lord tywin. – baelish. | – 泰温大人 – 贝里席 |
[16:36] | – wine? – thank you. | – 来点酒吗 – 谢谢 |
[16:42] | what news from the capital? | 什么风把你从首都吹来了 |
[16:43] | i travelled here directly from renly baratheon’s camp. | 我是从蓝礼・拜拉席恩的营地 径直来到此处的 |
[16:47] | ah, the late king renly. | 啊 已故的蓝礼国王 |
[16:50] | rather a short reign. | 在位时间不长嘛 |
[16:52] | murdered by a woman, i hear. | 我听说是被一个女人杀死的 |
[16:54] | so they say. | 流言如是 |
[16:56] | there has been talk of other forces at work, | 据说还有其他力量的帮助 |
[17:01] | dark forces. | 黑暗的力量 |
[17:04] | here. | 过来 |
[17:09] | men love to blame demons when their grand plans unravel. | 当伟大战略无法解决问题时 人们总爱让恶魔背黑锅 |
[17:14] | it is my belief that a moment of chaos affords opportunities lost soon after. | 我总是相信 一时的混乱 会在不久之后成就更多的机遇 |
[17:20] | you say that as if you were the first man alive to think it. | 你这口气 好像你是头一个这么想的人 |
[17:23] | yes, a crisis is an opportunity. | 没错 混乱就是机遇 |
[17:25] | what other brilliant insights have you brought me today? | 除此之外 你今天还有何高见 |
[17:28] | after the lannisters and the starks, | 除了兰尼斯特和史塔克 |
[17:30] | the tyrells command the largest host. | 提利尔旗下的军队 是人数最为众多的 |
[17:32] | their lands are the most fertile in the seven kingdoms, | 七国之中 就数他们的土地最肥沃 |
[17:34] | – feeding horses and soldiers. – yes, yes, yes. | – 养得起战马和士兵 – 没错 没错 没错 |
[17:38] | the tyrells have not yet declared for any of the surviving kings. | 提利尔还未向任何一位 活着的君主效忠 |
[17:43] | loras wants revenge. he blames stannis for renly’s death. | 洛拉斯想要复仇 他认为史坦尼斯害死了蓝礼 |
[17:47] | and margaery– | 而玛格丽… |
[17:49] | wants to be queen. | 想要做皇后 |
[17:51] | yes, she does. | 没错 的确如此 |
[17:55] | house tyrell rebelled against the iron throne, | 提利尔家族背叛了铁王座 |
[17:59] | – against my grandson. – they did. | – 背叛了我的外孙 – 是的 |
[18:02] | and perhaps that treason should be punished | 也许这叛国罪刑应当在某天 |
[18:05] | one day, | 受到惩处 |
[18:07] | after stannis and robb stark are defeated. | 在史坦尼斯和罗柏・史塔克被打败之后 |
[18:13] | more wine for lord baelish. | 给贝里席大人再倒点酒 |
[18:21] | if you will allow me to represent your family’s interests, | 如果您允许我作为代理 |
[18:24] | i believe that an advantageous agreement– | 我相信一定能达成有益于您的协议… |
[18:27] | the tyrell host has returned to highgarden? | 提利尔的大军已经回到高庭了吗 |
[18:29] | they have. | 是的 |
[18:32] | pardon, my lord. | 恕罪 大人 |
[18:34] | it’s only wine. | 只是酒而已 |
[18:37] | you would ride there yourself? | 你会亲自前去吗 |
[18:39] | tonight, with your leave. | 今晚 承蒙您的俯允 |
[18:41] | i’ll have an answer by nightfall. | 我会在日暮之前给你回复 |
[18:43] | that’ll be all, girl. | 下去吧 丫头 |
[18:51] | what else? | 还有什么事情吗 |
[18:52] | on your son tyrion’s directive, | 在令郎提利昂的指令下 |
[18:54] | i met with catelyn stark. | 我前去会见了凯特琳・史塔克 |
[18:57] | why? | 为什么 |
[18:58] | he had an interesting proposal for her concerning her daughters. | 他向她提出了一个有趣的提议 有关她的女儿们 |
[19:54] | – a girl. – a wildling. | – 是个女的 – 是个野人 |
[19:58] | we could question her. | 我们可以审问她 |
[20:00] | you could. | 你问吧 |
[20:01] | she won’t answer. | 她不会回答的 |
[20:03] | i’ve known a wildling to bite off his tongue instead of talking. | 我见过一个野人 情愿咬掉舌头都不开口说话 |
[20:08] | – what’s your name? – ygritte. | – 你叫什么名字 – 耶哥蕊特 |
[20:11] | she was reaching for this axe when you got to her. | 你抓到她的时候 她正要抓武器 |
[20:14] | give her half a chance, she’ll bury it in your face. | 要是慢个半拍 恐怕你都被她砍翻了 |
[20:18] | i gave you my name. | 我给你讲了名字 |
[20:21] | i’m jon snow. | 我是琼恩・雪诺 |
[20:31] | you ought to burn them you killed. | 烧死那些死人 |
[20:33] | we’d need a big fire for that. | 这得生好大一堆火 |
[20:36] | tell me, ygritte, | 告诉我 耶哥蕊特 |
[20:39] | why do you want us to build a big fire? | 你为什么要我们生火 |
[20:42] | are there some more friends in the area? | 附近还有你的朋友 对吗 |
[20:45] | burn them or maybe you’ll need those swords again. | 烧了他们 不然你还得再使你的剑 |
[20:48] | our boy here’s already killed one dead man. | 这位已经杀死过死人 |
[20:50] | he can do it again if he has to. | 要是必要 他还能再杀几个 |
[20:53] | what waits beyond the pass? | 峡谷那边有什么 |
[20:56] | – the free folk. – how many? | – 自由民 – 有多少 |
[21:00] | hundreds and thousands. | 几百几千 |
[21:02] | more than you’ve ever seen, crow. | 包你大开眼界 乌鸦 |
[21:05] | why come to the mountains? | 为什么要上山来 |
[21:07] | what’s in the frostfangs your king could want? | 你的国王到霜雪之牙做什么 |
[21:18] | do you mean to march on the wall? | 你们打算进军长城吗 |
[21:27] | do you know who i am, girl? | 你知道我是谁吗 姑娘 |
[21:29] | qhorin halfhand. | 断掌科林 |
[21:31] | tell me true. | 说实话 |
[21:34] | if your people captured me, | 如果你的人抓住了我 |
[21:37] | would they take me prisoner? | 会把我当作俘虏吗 |
[21:38] | they’d take your head off your shoulders if they was feeling kind. | 如果他们心情好 会把你的头从你的肩膀上砍下来 |
[21:43] | if not, they’d kill you slow. | 如果不好 就会慢慢弄死你 |
[21:48] | we have no food for her. | 我们没有多余的食物 |
[21:50] | can’t spare a man to watch her. | 也分不出人来看守她 |
[21:53] | can’t let her go. she’ll bring mance rayder’s army down on us. | 不能放她走 她会带曼斯・雷德的军队来对付我们 |
[21:56] | it needs to be done. | 必须干掉她 |
[21:57] | – want me to do it? – no. | – 想让我来吗 – 不 |
[22:01] | no, i’ll do it. | 不 我来 |
[22:04] | come, brothers. | 走 弟兄们 |
[22:06] | we’ll leave him to it. | 这事交给他处理 |
[22:08] | we’ll meet you at the top. | 我们在山顶等你 |
[22:10] | don’t take too long. | 别花太长时间 |
[22:12] | we’re deep in their country now. | 我们已经深入到了他们的领地之内 |
[22:27] | you never killed a woman before, did you? | 你没杀过女人吧? |
[22:30] | you don’t need to do it. | 你用不着杀我 |
[22:33] | mance would take you. i know he would. | 曼斯会接纳你的 我知道他一定会的 |
[22:36] | there’s secret ways. | 我知道几条秘密通道 |
[22:38] | the crows would never catch us. | 那群乌鸦绝对抓不住我们 |
[22:41] | i’m as much a crow as they are. | 我跟他们一样也是乌鸦 |
[22:56] | will you burn me… | 你会烧了我吗… |
[22:58] | after? | 之后? |
[23:00] | can’t. | 不行 |
[23:03] | someone might see the smoke. | 可能会有人看见冒烟 |
[23:11] | strike hard and true, jon snow, | 对准脖子用力砍下去 琼恩・雪诺 |
[23:16] | or i’ll come back and haunt you. | 否则我会回来缠着你的 |
[23:22] | that’s cold. | 好冷 |
[23:27] | go on. | 继续啊 |
[23:28] | be quick about it. | 下手快点 |
[23:38] | do it. | 动手啊 |
[23:42] | bastard, do it! | 混蛋 动手啊! |
[25:00] | you can’t do it. we both know it. | 你下不了手 咱们俩都很清楚 |
[25:08] | the sun’s going down, jon snow. | 太阳快下山了 琼恩・雪诺 |
[25:11] | and your friends are nowhere close. | 你朋友也走得很远了 |
[25:13] | i’ll find them. | 我会找到他们的 |
[25:16] | call for them. go on. | 叫他们啊 叫啊 |
[25:18] | call loudly. | 大声点叫 |
[25:28] | may the seven guide the princess on her journey. | 愿公主的旅程有七神指引 |
[25:32] | may the mother give her health. | 愿圣母给予她健康 |
[25:34] | may the crone give her wisdom. | 愿天父给予她智慧 |
[25:36] | may the warrior give her courage. | 愿战士给予她勇气 |
[25:44] | one day i pray you love someone. | 我祈祷某天你会爱上某个人 |
[25:47] | i pray you love her so much, | 我祈祷你爱到无法自拔 |
[25:50] | when you close your eyes, you see her face. | 你合上双眼 就能看见她的面容 |
[25:54] | i want that for you. | 我想让你拥有这些 |
[25:57] | i want you to know what it’s like to love someone, | 我想让你知道爱一个人的感觉 |
[26:01] | to truly love someone, | 真心地爱一个人 |
[26:04] | before i take her from you. | 然后再将她从你身边夺走 |
[26:24] | you sound like a little cat mewling for his mother. | 你像一只为母猫啜泣的小猫 |
[26:27] | princes don’t cry. | 王子是不会哭的 |
[26:28] | – i saw you cry. – did you say something, my lady? | – 我见你哭过 – 你说什么 小姐? |
[26:32] | my little brother cried when i left winterfell. | 我离开临冬城时 我弟弟哭了 |
[26:34] | so? | 那又怎样? |
[26:36] | it seems a normal thing. | 这似乎很正常 |
[26:38] | is your little brother a prince? | 你弟弟是王子吗 |
[26:40] | no. | 不是 |
[26:42] | not really relevant, then, is it? | 那就没有可比性了吧? |
[26:48] | come, dog. | 我们走 狗 |
[26:58] | hail, joffrey! | 万岁 乔佛里! |
[27:00] | hail to the king. | 国王万岁 |
[27:04] | seven blessings on you, your grace. | 七神庇佑您 陛下 |
[27:06] | murderer! bastard! | 凶手! 私生子! |
[27:08] | all hail the king. | 国王万岁 |
[27:10] | he’s no king. he’s a bastard! | 他不是国王 他是个私生子! |
[27:13] | please, your grace, we’re hungry. | 求求你 陛下 我们好饿 |
[27:18] | freak! | 怪物! |
[27:20] | get the prince back to the keep now. | 马上带王子回城堡 |
[27:21] | yes, my lord. come, quickly. | 是 大人 走 快点 |
[27:23] | please, your grace, give us some food! | 求求你了 陛下 给点吃的吧! |
[27:26] | bread, your grace, please! | 给点面包吧 陛下 求求你了! |
[27:31] | Who threw that? | 谁扔的? |
[27:34] | i want the man who threw that. | 给我抓住扔东西的人 |
[27:35] | find who did that and bring him to me! | 找到那个人 带来见我! |
[27:37] | – hold on! – hold them back! | – 拦住! – 拦住他们! |
[27:39] | just kill them! kill them all! | 杀了他们! 全给我杀了! |
[27:47] | – move. move! – pull back! | – 快走 快走! – 撤! |
[27:50] | tear him to pieces! | 撕碎他! |
[27:51] | what are you doing? i want these people executed! | 你干什么? 我要处死那些人! |
[27:54] | and they want the same for you. | 他们也想弄死你 |
[28:24] | where’s sansa? | 珊莎呢? |
[28:28] | through the door! | 进门! |
[28:29] | come on! | 快走! |
[28:36] | protect the king! | 保护国王! |
[28:38] | – get back! – fall back! | – 回来! – 后退! |
[28:40] | – move! – to the gates! | – 快走! – 去大门那里! |
[28:54] | come in! come in! | 进来! 进来! |
[28:56] | keep him safe! | 保护好他! |
[28:57] | motherfucker! | 妈的! |
[29:00] | – watch out. hold them back. – come on. | – 小心 拦住他们 – 快 |
[29:10] | hey! | 嘿! |
[29:13] | traitors! | 一群叛徒! |
[29:15] | i’ll have all their heads. | 我要砍下所有人的脑袋 |
[29:16] | oh, you blind, bloody fool. | 你这个盲目 残暴的傻瓜 |
[29:18] | you can’t insult me. | 你不能冒犯我 |
[29:20] | we’ve had vicious kings and we’ve had idiot kings, | 我们有过残忍的国王 有过愚蠢的国王 |
[29:23] | but i don’t know if we’ve ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king. | 但我不知道 我们是否被诅咒过 由一个残忍的白痴做国王 |
[29:25] | – you can’t– – i can, i am. | – 你不能… – 我可以 我已经做了 |
[29:27] | they attacked me! | 他们攻击我! |
[29:29] | they threw a cow pie at you, so you decided to kill them all? | 他们冲你扔了块牛屎 你就决定把他们全杀了? |
[29:33] | they’re starving, you fool. all because of a war you started. | 他们在挨饿 你这个蠢货 完全是因为你挑起的那场战争 |
[29:36] | you’re talking to a king! | 你在跟国王说话! |
[29:39] | and now i’ve struck a king. | 现在我打了国王 |
[29:41] | did my hand fall from my wrist? | 我的手断了吗 |
[29:44] | – where is the stark girl? – let them have her. | – 史塔克家的女孩呢? – 让他们抓走好了 |
[29:47] | if she dies, you’ll never get your uncle jaime back. | 如果她死了 你的詹姆舅舅就别想回来了 |
[29:50] | you owe him quite a bit, you know. | 你亏欠他很多 你知道的 |
[30:02] | Where are you going? | 你往哪儿跑? |
[30:05] | You ever been fucked, little girl? | 被人上过吗 小姑娘? |
[30:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:11] | Take some men and go and find the stark girl. | 带上人手 去找那史塔克家的姑娘 |
[30:13] | I take my orders from the king. | 我只听令于国王 |
[30:16] | This way! | 这边! |
[30:25] | Please! | 求你了! |
[30:27] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:48] | Please! | 不要啊! |
[30:53] | You’re all right now, little bird. | 你没事了 小鸟儿 |
[30:54] | You’re all right. | 没事了 |
[31:09] | We’ll get you. We’ll get you. – This way. | – 你安全了 你安全了 – 这边 |
[31:16] | Are you hurt, my lady? | 你受伤了吗 小姐? |
[31:17] | The little bird’s bleeding. | 小鸟儿在流血 |
[31:19] | Someone take her back to her cage, | 来个人送她回笼子去 |
[31:20] | See to that cut. | 把那伤口处理下 |
[31:22] | Well done, clegane. | 做得好 克里冈 |
[31:25] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为你去救人的 |
[31:29] | He shouldn’t make me wait. | 他不该让我等 |
[31:31] | The spice king is the second wealthiest man in qarth. | 香料王是魁��斯第二富的人 |
[31:35] | He makes everyone wait. | 他可以让任何人等 |
[31:37] | Of course, you could have avoided this embarrassment | 当然 如果你嫁给了魁��斯最富有的人 |
[31:41] | if you married the wealthiest man in qarth. | 就不必受此侮辱了 |
[31:43] | I already have a husband. | 我已经有夫君了 |
[31:45] | Khal drogo is gone, khaleesi. | 卓戈・卡奥已经死了 卡丽熙 |
[31:48] | You are far too young to be a widow forever | 这么年纪轻轻 这么美貌就守寡 |
[31:51] | and far too beautiful. | 太可惜了 |
[31:54] | And you are far too smart | 聪明如你 |
[31:56] | to think that i will succumb to flattery. | 你也知道我不会听到奉承就耳软 |
[31:59] | I have travelled very far in my life | 我这辈子游历甚远 |
[32:01] | and met many women, | 认识过很多女人 |
[32:03] | but none that are immune to flattery. | 但是她们对奉承致词都很受用 |
[32:05] | – The mother of dragons! – Ah. | – 龙之母! – 啊 |
[32:07] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[32:09] | Forgive me. I had terrible dreams last night. | 请原谅 昨晚我做了噩梦 |
[32:13] | Terrible dreams. | 很可怕的梦 |
[32:15] | I could not sleep until the sun was shining | 等到太阳东升 鸟儿歌唱 |
[32:18] | And the birds were singing. | 我才安睡 |
[32:20] | Look what a beauty you are | 瞧瞧您多美啊 |
[32:23] | Now the red waste has been washed off you. | 如今您已经污秽洗尽 |
[32:26] | I am sorry about all that unpleasantness. | 很抱歉我们之间有过不愉快 |
[32:30] | The silver hair of a true targaryen. | 真正的坦格利安家族的银发 |
[32:34] | Xaro xhoan daxos, she is far too lovely | 札罗・赞旺・达梭斯 她这般可爱 |
[32:37] | for a glorified dockworker like yourself. | 你这荣耀的码头工人也是配不上的啊 |
[32:40] | Very true, and yet they say that your grandfather, | 没错 然而他们说你的祖父 |
[32:43] | Who sold pepper off the back of a wagon, | 从马车上出售胡椒 |
[32:45] | Married a lady far lovelier and higher born than himself. | 高攀上了位可爱的小姐为妻 |
[32:49] | Every lady alive was lovelier | 世上活着的所有的小姐 |
[32:51] | And higher born than my grandfather. | 都比我祖父可爱 地位高 |
[32:53] | Ahem. | 咳 |
[32:55] | Did my servants not offer you something to eat, to drink? | 我的仆人没伺候你们吃喝吗? |
[32:59] | I’ll have them flogged in the square. | 我要在天庭狠狠鞭挞他们 |
[33:00] | Thank you, my lord. You are a gracious host, | 谢谢你 大人 你是位仁厚的主人 |
[33:03] | But there is no servant alive that can bring me what i want. | 但是仆人带不来我想要的东西 |
[33:06] | Oh, she has a talent for drama, this one. | 她可真得很能折腾呢 |
[33:09] | So, my little princess, what is it you want? | 那么 我的小公主 您要什么呢? |
[33:13] | My birthright– | 我与生俱来的权利 |
[33:14] | The seven kingdoms of westeros. | 维斯特洛大陆的七国 |
[33:16] | I fear i’m no better than a servant in this regard. | 这事儿上 我恐怕跟仆人一样无能为力 |
[33:19] | I cannot give you what i do not have. | 我自己都没有的东西 我如何能够给你 |
[33:21] | I’m not asking you for the kingdoms. | 我不是问你要王国 |
[33:24] | I’m asking you for ships. | 我需要你的船只 |
[33:25] | I need to cross the narrow sea. | 我要跨越峡海 |
[33:27] | I need my ships as well. | 我自己也需要船 |
[33:29] | I use them, you see, | 我有用 你也知道的 |
[33:30] | to bring spices from one port to another. | 在不同的港口间运送香料 |
[33:32] | Whatever you grant me now will be repaid | 现在你给我什么 日后待我夺回铁王座 |
[33:34] | three times over when i retake the iron throne. | 我必将三倍偿还 |
[33:37] | Retake? | 夺回? |
[33:39] | Did you once sit on the iron throne? | 你在铁王座上坐过吗? |
[33:41] | My father sat there before he was murdered. | 我父亲在遇害前坐过 |
[33:44] | But if you did not sit on it yourself, | 但是如果你自己没有坐过 |
[33:46] | Would it not be correct to say take the iron throne? | 那应该是夺取铁王位吧? |
[33:50] | I didn’t come here to argue grammar. | 我来不是跟你争论语法 |
[33:52] | Of course not. You came to take my ships. | 当然不是 你是来要我的船的 |
[33:55] | So let me explain my position, | 那么我就跟你说清楚 |
[33:57] | little princess. | 小公主 |
[33:59] | Unlike you, i do not have exalted ancestors. | 跟你不同 我没有显赫的先祖 |
[34:03] | I make my living by trade. | 我是通过贸易发家 |
[34:05] | And i judge every trade on its merits. | 每一宗交易 我都得看它的利益 |
[34:08] | You ask for ships. | 你问我要船 |
[34:10] | You say i shall be repaid triple. | 你说我会得到三倍偿还 |
[34:13] | I do not doubt your honesty or your intentions. | 我无意怀疑你的诚实或者你的动机 |
[34:16] | But before you repay your debts, | 但是在你还债之前 |
[34:18] | you must seize the seven kingdoms. | 你得先取得七国 |
[34:20] | – Do you have an army? – Not yet. | – 你有军队吗? – 暂时还没有 |
[34:23] | You do not have an army. | 你没有军队 |
[34:25] | Do you have powerful allies in westeros? | 你在维斯特洛有强有力的盟友吗? |
[34:27] | There are many there that support my claim. | 那边有很多人会支持我称王 |
[34:29] | When were you there last? | 你上次在那边是什么时候? |
[34:31] | I left when i was a baby. | 我离开的时候还是个婴儿 |
[34:34] | So, in truth, you have no allies. | 所以 说实话 你没有盟友 |
[34:36] | The people will rise to fight for their rightful queen when i return. | 我归来后便会有人民 为他们合法的女王奋起抗争 |
[34:41] | Ah. | 啊 |
[34:42] | Forgive me, little princess, | 原谅我 小公主 |
[34:44] | But i cannot make an investment based on wishes and dreams. | 但是我不能将投资建立在 希望和梦想上 |
[34:48] | Now if you’ll pardon me. | 失陪了 |
[34:49] | Do you know illyrio mopatis, magister of pentos? | 你认识潘托斯的伊里欧总督吗? |
[34:52] | Yes, we’ve met. A shrewd man. | 是的 我们见过 很机灵的人 |
[34:55] | For my wedding he gave me three petrified dragon eggs. | 他给我的结婚礼物 是三个石化的龙蛋 |
[34:58] | He believed– The world believed– | 他相信 世人相信 |
[35:01] | That the ages had turned them to stone. | 是年岁将它们石化 |
[35:03] | How many centuries has it been since dragons roamed the skies? | 龙已经有多少年没有在天空中遨游了? |
[35:06] | But i dreamt that if i carried those eggs | 但我梦想着 如果我带着这些蛋 |
[35:09] | into a great fire, they would hatch. | 投入烈火 它们就会孵化 |
[35:12] | When i stepped into the fire, my own people thought i was mad. | 当我走进那火焰中 我自己的人都觉得我疯了 |
[35:16] | But when the fire burned out, | 但是当那火燃尽 |
[35:19] | I was unhurt, | 我毫发未伤 |
[35:21] | The mother of dragons. | 龙之母 |
[35:26] | Do you understand? | 你能明白吗? |
[35:31] | I’m no ordinary woman. | 我不是普通的女人 |
[35:34] | My dreams come true. | 我的梦想成真 |
[35:41] | I admire your passion. | 我尊重您的热情 |
[35:45] | But in business, i trust in logic, not passion. | 但是生意场上 我只相信逻辑 而非热情 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry, little princess. | 我很抱歉 小公主 |
[35:50] | I am not your little princess. | 我不是你的小公主 |
[35:53] | I am daenerys stormborn of the blood of old valyria | 我是有着古老瓦雷利亚血统 风暴降生的丹妮莉丝 |
[35:56] | and i will take what is mine. | 我会夺回属于我的东西 |
[35:58] | With fire and blood, i will take it. | 为此不惜付出血与火的代价 |
[36:00] | Yes, my lady, but not with my ships. | 是的 小姐 但是我的船不会给你 |
[36:23] | Who taught you to read? | 谁教你识字的? |
[36:25] | My father, my lord. | 我父亲 大人 |
[36:27] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:29] | I taught my son jaime to read. | 我教我的儿子詹姆识字 |
[36:35] | The maester came to me one day, | 有一天学士来找我 |
[36:36] | Told me he wasn’t learning. | 告诉我 他学不下去 |
[36:39] | He couldn’t make sense of the letters. | 他根本不认识那些字母 |
[36:42] | He reversed them in his head. | 在脑子里 都是一团浆糊 |
[36:44] | The maester said he’d heard tell of this affliction | 学士说他听说过这种病症 |
[36:47] | And that we simply must accept it. | 让我们认命 |
[36:50] | Ha! | 哈! |
[36:52] | After that, i sat jaime down | 在那以后 我每天会陪着詹姆 |
[36:55] | for four hours every day until he learned. | 坐四个小时 逼他学习 |
[36:59] | He hated me for it, for a time. | 为此他一度很恨我 |
[37:03] | For a long time, | 应该是恨了很久 |
[37:06] | But he learned. | 但是他还是学进去了 |
[37:13] | Where is your father? Is he alive? | 你父亲呢? 还健在吗? |
[37:19] | Who was he? | 他是做什么的? |
[37:20] | A stonemason. | 石匠 |
[37:23] | A stonemason who could read? | 石匠也识字? |
[37:25] | – Hmm. – He taught himself. | – 嗯 – 他自学的 |
[37:29] | Quite a man. | 了不起 |
[37:32] | What killed him? | 他是怎么死的? |
[37:35] | Loyalty. | 因为忠诚 |
[37:39] | You’re a sharp little thing, aren’t you? | 你还真挺尖锐啊 小家伙 |
[37:45] | Did… | 您… |
[37:48] | Forgive me, my lord. I shouldn’t ask questions. | 原谅我 大人 我不该问问题 |
[37:52] | No… | 是不该… |
[37:54] | But you’ve already begun. | 但是你已经问出口了 |
[37:58] | Did you know your father, my lord? | 您了解您的父亲吗 大人? |
[38:02] | I did. | 了解 |
[38:04] | I grew up with him. | 我在他身边长大 |
[38:09] | I watched him grow old. | 我看着他老去 |
[38:15] | He loved us. | 他爱我们 |
[38:16] | He was a good man, | 他是个好人 |
[38:20] | But a weak man, | 但是太懦弱 |
[38:22] | A weak man who nearly destroyed our house and name. | 这个懦弱的人差点毁了我们的家族和名望 |
[38:28] | I’m cold. | 我有点冷 |
[38:30] | I’ll fetch more wood for the fire, my lord. | 我再去拿点柴火 大人 |
[38:33] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[39:01] | Where are you going, girl? | 你去哪儿 女孩? |
[39:04] | The armory, my lord. | 军械库 大人 |
[39:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:08] | Lord tywin sent me. | 泰温大人派我去的 |
[39:11] | What might this be? | 这是什么? |
[39:14] | Lord tywin gave it to me. | 泰温大人给我的 |
[39:17] | What for? | 给你做什么? |
[39:19] | To take to the armory. | 带去军械库的 |
[39:22] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这样做? |
[39:26] | Let’s go and ask him. | 我们去问个究竟 |
[39:30] | Move! | 让开! |
[39:34] | Get out of the way! | 让开路! |
[40:06] | Amory lorch. | 亚摩利・洛奇 |
[40:08] | A girl has named a second name. | 女孩给出了第二个名字啊 |
[40:11] | A man will do what must be done. | 那我得言出必行了 |
[40:12] | Now! | 马上! |
[40:14] | A girl cannot tell a man when exactly he must do a thing. | 女孩怎么能指使某人 什么时候该做什么事儿呢 |
[40:18] | A man cannot make a thing happen before its time. | 某人是要等待时机的 |
[40:20] | But he’s going to tell tywin. He’s getting away. | 但是他要去告诉泰温了 他现在走远了 |
[40:22] | It has to be now. | 必须马上动手 |
[40:32] | Guard! | 卫兵! |
[40:44] | – Your grace. – Your grace. | – 陛下 – 陛下 |
[41:00] | – Your grace. – Quent. | – 陛下 – 昆特 |
[41:24] | Lady talisa. | 塔莉莎小姐 |
[41:27] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[41:30] | I’m not sure i’m a lady. | 我可不算小姐 |
[41:32] | Westerosi customs are still a bit foreign to me. | 维斯特洛的礼节我还是有点不习惯 |
[41:34] | It’s hard to keep all the rules straight. | 遵守那么多规矩真是不容易 |
[41:37] | But if i remember my lessons, | 但是如果我受的教育不错的话 |
[41:39] | a woman of noble birth is always called a lady | 出身高贵的女士都该叫小姐 |
[41:42] | Unless she’s a queen or a princess. | 除非它是女王或者公主 |
[41:45] | I could find someone who knows. | 我可以找个懂礼节的人来 |
[41:47] | Why are you so sure i’m of noble birth? | 你怎么就确定我出身高贵呢? |
[41:49] | Because it’s obvious. | 因为显而易见啊 |
[41:52] | What if i told you my father sold lace on the long bridge | 如果我告诉你 我父亲在长桥上卖饰带呢 |
[41:55] | And my mother, my brother, and I lived with him above our shop? | 而我的母亲 兄弟和我就跟他一起 住在店铺的楼上呢? |
[41:59] | I’d call you a liar. | 那你就是个骗子 |
[42:01] | Not very noble to accuse a lady of dishonesty. | 说一个小姐不诚实可不太高贵哦 |
[42:08] | I always thought i was a brilliant liar. | 我一直觉得我很会撒谎呢 |
[42:11] | Better at amputations, i’m afraid. | 我看是更擅长截肢吧 |
[42:19] | Quite a pretty spot. | 这地方真美 |
[42:20] | Will we be here long? | 我们会呆这儿很久吗 |
[42:23] | I couldn’t really discuss troop movements with you. | 军事行动的事儿 可不能告诉你 |
[42:27] | I’m not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[42:28] | Of course a spy would deny being a spy. | 当然 间谍也不会承认自己是间谍的 |
[42:33] | You’re right. You’ve found me out. | 说得没错 被你发现了 |
[42:35] | I’m writing a letter to the lannisters. | 我在给兰尼斯特家族写信 |
[42:37] | “The young wolf is on the move.” | “年轻的狼要行动了” |
[42:41] | Perhaps you’d join me… | 也许你可以跟我一起… |
[42:45] | If you’ve got time, of course, for, well… | 当然 首先你得有时间 一起 呃… |
[42:48] | Robb. | 罗柏 |
[42:51] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[42:59] | Mother, this is lady talisa. | 母亲 这位是塔莉莎小姐 |
[43:02] | She’s been helping with the wounded. | 她一直帮我们救治伤员 |
[43:04] | She’s been very… helpful. | 她帮了我们…不少忙 |
[43:08] | Lady talisa. | 塔莉莎小姐 |
[43:09] | Lady stark. | 史塔克夫人 |
[43:10] | Lady talisa…? | 请问贵姓? |
[43:12] | – Maegyr. – Maegyr. | – 梅格尔 – 梅格尔 |
[43:16] | Forgive me, i do not know this name. | 不好意思 没听说这个名字 |
[43:19] | An uncommon name here. An old name in volantis. | 这里是不常见 在瓦兰提斯是古老的姓 |
[43:23] | Excuse me, my lady. Your grace. | 失陪了 夫人 陛下 |
[43:35] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[43:36] | Yes, you look positively forlorn. | 是啊 你看起来是有点孤独 |
[43:40] | You surprised me, that’s all. | 你吓我一跳 仅此而已 |
[43:43] | I didn’t think i’d see you today. | 没想到今天会见到你 |
[43:46] | I wish that you were free to follow your heart. | 我希望你可以自由地随心而动 |
[43:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:50] | You have inherited your father’s responsibilities. | 你继承了你父亲的责任感 |
[43:54] | I’m afraid they come at a cost. | 我怕这也会给你带来代价 |
[43:55] | – I know. – You are promised to another– | – 我知道 – 你答应了娶另一个 |
[44:00] | A debt that must be paid. | 必须娶的姑娘 |
[44:03] | – I haven’t forgotten. – Your grace. | – 我没忘记 – 陛下 |
[44:06] | My lady. News from winterfell. | 夫人 临冬城来的消息 |
[44:22] | Your brothers desert you? | 你兄弟抛弃你了? |
[44:25] | I can tell you which way to go. | 我可以告诉你往哪儿走 |
[44:28] | We’ll stop here. | 我们就停在这儿 |
[44:29] | Too dark to go any farther today. | 天黑了 今天不能继续前行了 |
[44:31] | Here? There’s no shelter here. | 这儿? 没有任何避风的地方啊啊 |
[44:34] | There’s no shelter anywhere. | 这儿哪儿都没法避风 |
[44:36] | There is if you know where to look. | 如果你知道去哪儿找 就会有 |
[44:42] | The cold could kill us both. | 我们都会被冻死的 |
[44:44] | – If you light a fire– – No fire. | – 如果你点个火堆– – 不点 |
[44:46] | – But a fire is– – No fire. | – 但是有火就– – 不点火 |
[44:51] | Have it your way. | 随便你 |
[45:01] | We’ll stay warmer if we stay close. | 靠得紧些会暖和点的 |
[45:05] | Bet you freeze to death before i do. | 咱们俩里面肯定是你先冻死 |
[45:09] | Bet your life. | 不信赌命看看 |
[45:36] | Think they’re out looking for you? | 你觉得他们会来找你吗 |
[45:40] | – Yes. – Think they’ll find you? | – 会 – 觉得它们会找到你吗 |
[45:44] | Yes. | 会 |
[45:48] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[45:51] | Stupid, | 愚蠢 |
[45:53] | But brave. | 而又勇敢 |
[45:57] | We start again at first light. Get some sleep. | 我们破晓就走 快睡吧 |
[46:16] | Stop moving. | 别动了 |
[46:18] | I’m just trying to get comfortable. | 我只是想躺舒服些 |
[46:22] | Stop it! | 别动! |
[46:36] | – You’re still moving. – Was i? | – 你还在动 – 有嘛 |
[46:39] | I didn’t notice that time. | 我都没注意到 |
[46:52] | This cannot be true. | 这不是真的 |
[46:54] | We’ve had ravens from white harbor, | 我们收到了来自 白港 荒冢屯 |
[46:56] | Barrowton and the dreadfort. | 恐怖堡的信鸦 |
[46:58] | I’m afraid it is true. | 恐怕这是真的 |
[47:01] | Why? Why would theon– | 为什么 为什么席恩会… |
[47:03] | Because the greyjoys are treasonous whores. | 因为他们葛雷乔伊就是叛徒的种! |
[47:06] | – My brothers? – We’ve heard nothing of them. | – 我的弟弟们呢 – 并没有他们的消息 |
[47:10] | But rodrik cassel is dead. | 但是罗德利克・凯索已经死了 |
[47:14] | I told you, never trust a greyjoy! | 我告诉过你 不要相信葛雷乔伊 |
[47:20] | I must go north at once. | 我必须马上回北境 |
[47:22] | There’s still a war to win, your grace. | 战事未完 陛下 |
[47:24] | How can i call myself king if i can’t hold my own castle? | 要是连自己的城堡都守不住 我这是哪门子的国王 |
[47:27] | – How can i ask men to follow me if i can’t– – You are a king. | – 我又该怎么让士兵追随于我? – 你是个国王 |
[47:30] | And that means you don’t have to do everything yourself. | 这意味着你不必事事都亲自出马 |
[47:33] | Let me go and talk to theon. | 让我去同席恩谈谈 |
[47:35] | There will be no talk. He will die for this. | 还谈什么 我要他为此付出性命 |
[47:38] | Theon holds the castle with a skeleton crew. | 席恩守城的人寥寥无几 |
[47:41] | Let me send word to my bastard at the dreadfort. | 让我给我在恐怖堡的私生子 送一封信吧 |
[47:43] | He can raise a few hundred men and retake winterfell before the new moon. | 他可以召集几百个人 在下一个新月前夺回临冬城 |
[47:48] | We have the lannisters on the run. | 兰尼斯特还咬着我们呢 |
[47:51] | If you march all the way back north now, you’ll lose what you gained. | 如果您此刻就回北境 您所赢下的一切都会拱手送人 |
[47:55] | My boy would be honored to bring you prince theon’s head. | 我儿子会十分乐意 为您奉上席恩的头颅 |
[48:00] | Tell your son bran and rickon’s safety is paramount. | 告诉你儿子 布兰和瑞肯的安全最重要的 |
[48:04] | And theon– I want him brought to me alive. | 而席恩 把他活着带来见我 |
[48:08] | I want to look him in the eye and ask him why. | 我要看着他的眼睛 问问他为什么 |
[48:11] | And then i’ll take his head myself. | 然后亲自砍下他的脑袋 |
[48:13] | Why on earth would i trust the word of a lying little savage like you? | 为什么我要相信你这样野人小骗子 |
[48:17] | I’m no liar. | 我不是骗子 |
[48:20] | All wildlings are liars and savages | 野人都是骗子和蛮人 |
[48:22] | With no loyalty to anything or anyone. | 对任何人 任何事都无忠诚可言 |
[48:24] | I done what i had to do to stay alive. | 我所做的 只是活下去罢了 |
[48:28] | I hate the starks as well as you do. | 我同您一样憎恨史塔克 |
[48:30] | Let me serve you, my lord. | 让我服侍您吧 大人 |
[48:32] | How? And don’t tell me to put a spear in your hand. | 怎么服侍 别告诉我给你一把长矛 |
[48:36] | There are other ways to serve, my lord. | 还有其他服侍的办法 大人 |
[48:39] | I’m a prince now, and you’d do well– | 我是王子 你得好好的… |
[48:41] | There are other ways to serve, my prince. | 还有其他服侍的办法 王子殿下 |
[48:48] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[48:52] | We know things, the free people. | 我们精通此道 我们自由民 |
[48:55] | You know things? | 你精通什么 |
[48:58] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[49:00] | How to eat dirt? | 怎么吃泥巴么 |
[49:03] | Other things. | 其他的事情 |
[49:06] | Savage things. | 野蛮的事情 |
[49:11] | Wait outside. | 外面等着 |
[49:29] | I always wondered what you had under there. | 我总是想知道 你那下面都是什么 |
[49:33] | It comes at a price. | 这可是得买的 |
[49:35] | I’m not killing you. That’s your price. | 我不杀你 足够了吧 |
[49:37] | I already had that. | 您已经答应不杀我了 |
[49:40] | What do you want, then, | 那你想要什么 |
[49:42] | Other than your miserable life? | 除了你这可悲的性命 |
[49:44] | What all free people want– | 所有自由民都想要的东西 |
[49:46] | My freedom. | 我的自由 |
[49:53] | Well, you shall have it, then. | 那我就准了 |
[49:58] | But only if you serve me well. | 但你得好好服侍我 |
[50:06] | – Ow. – Shh. | – 嗷 – 嘘 |
[50:08] | – It’s not deep. – I thought they were going to kill me. | – 不深的 – 我还以为他们会杀了我 |
[50:11] | They thought so, too. | 他们是这样想的 |
[50:13] | He hated me, the man who hit me. | 他恨我 那个打我的人 |
[50:15] | I saw it in his eyes. Hated me. | 我在他的眼睛里看到的 他恨我 |
[50:18] | He never met me before, | 他以前从未见过我 |
[50:21] | But he wanted to hurt me. | 但他想要伤害我 |
[50:23] | – Of course he did. – Why? Why would a stranger– | – 当然了 – 为什么 为什么一个陌生人… |
[50:26] | You are everything he will never have. | 你所拥有的一切 都是他永远无法拥有的 |
[50:28] | Your horse eats better than his children. | 你的马儿都比他的孩子吃得好 |
[50:31] | It doesn’t matter now. He’s dead. | 没关系了 他已经死了 |
[50:34] | I would have given them bread if i had it. | 如果我有面包 我一定会给他们的 |
[50:37] | I hate the king more than any of them. | 我比他们所有人 都要憎恨国王 |
[50:39] | Don’t say these things. | 别说这样的话 |
[50:41] | If the wrong people hear you– | 如果让外人听到了… |
[50:42] | But you’re not the wrong people. | 但你不是外人 |
[50:50] | Don’t trust anybody. | 谁都不要信 |
[50:52] | Life is safer that way. | 这样活起来才更轻松 |
[51:36] | And where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[51:40] | I have something for you from prince theon. | 席恩王子让我来给你送点东西 |
[51:42] | – What? – Me. | – 什么 – 我呀 |
[51:48] | He says i’m to make the rounds. | 他让我挨个伺候过来 |
[51:57] | And keep you warm. | 服侍得你们暖洋洋的 |
[52:26] | The spice king refuses me because i’m a bad investment. | 香料大王拒绝了我 因为我不是一个好的投资项目 |
[52:29] | The silk king won’t support me because of his business with the lannisters. | 丝绸大王不愿支持我 因为他在同兰尼斯特做生意 |
[52:33] | Why offend his best customer? | 他为什么要触怒自己最大的客户呢 |
[52:35] | And the copper king offers me a single ship | 黄铜大王只愿意给我一艘船 |
[52:39] | on the condition that i lie with him for a night. | 附加的条件是我同他睡一晚 |
[52:41] | Does he think i will whore myself for a boat? | 他觉得我会为了一艘船 就把自己当婊子一样卖了吗 |
[52:45] | When i came to this city, i had nothing. | 我来到这座城市的时候 一无所有 |
[52:48] | Truly nothing. | 真正的一无所有 |
[52:51] | I slept by the docks. | 我睡在码头边 |
[52:53] | And when i could find work loading the ships, i would eat. | 如果有装船的活干 我就吃饭 |
[52:56] | If not, i dreamed of food. | 如果没有 我就画饼充饥 |
[52:59] | Today i am the richest man in qarth. | 今天我是魁尔斯最富有的人 |
[53:02] | Do you think the path from poverty to wealth | 你觉得从贫穷到富有的道路 |
[53:04] | is always pure and honorable? | 总是干净而让人尊敬的吗 |
[53:08] | I have done many things, khaleesi, | 我做过许多的事情 卡丽熙 |
[53:10] | That a righteous man would condemn. | 而那些充满正义感的人 会指责我的那些作为 |
[53:13] | And here i am, with no regrets. | 但如今的我 却毫无悔恨 |
[53:29] | Bar the gates. Ring the bells. | 守住大门 摇响警铃 |
[53:33] | Slowly, khaleesi. | 慢些 卡丽熙 |
[53:45] | Where are they? | 它们在哪儿 |
[53:54] | Where are my dragons?! | 我的龙在哪儿 |