时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | informing my father of my victory here. | 告知我父亲我的胜利 |
[00:05] | And one to Deepwood Motte to my sister. | 还有我在深林堡的姐姐 |
[00:06] | Inform her that she’s to bring 500 men to Winterfell. | 告知她带500人来临冬城 |
[00:10] | When do we sail for King’s Landing? | 我们何时扬帆君临城? |
[00:11] | Soon as I’ve consolidated my troops. | 待兵马整顿完毕 |
[00:14] | And you lead the fleet into Blackwater Bay. | 你率领舰队去黑水湾 |
[00:16] | The fist of the First Men. Thousands of years ago | 先民拳峰,千百年之前… |
[00:19] | the First Men stood here. | 先民就站在我们现在站的地方 |
[00:20] | They came here to get away from something. | 他们一定是为了躲避什么 |
[00:22] | And I don’t think it worked. | 而且不管用 |
[00:24] | Do you really think I’ll let you ship Myrcella off to Dorne? | 你真以为我会让你把弥赛�送去多恩吗? |
[00:26] | Dorne is the safest place for her. | 多恩对她来说最安全 |
[00:28] | I want you to know what it’s like to love someone, | 我要你知道爱一个人是什么感觉 |
[00:31] | to truly love someone before I take her from you. | 真正爱一个人 然后我把她从你身边夺走 |
[00:35] | You let a halfwit escape with a cripple? | 你让一个白痴带走了一个瘸子? |
[00:37] | And Rickon, too? The little one? | 还有瑞肯,那个小的? |
[00:39] | Gone, along with the wildling woman. | 一起的还有女野人 |
[00:41] | Wait, I know that farm. | 等等,我知道那个农场 |
[00:43] | – They’ll give us some food. – We can’t risk it. | – 他们会给我们食物的 – 我们不能冒险 |
[00:45] | I’ve been treating your wounded men. | 我一直在治疗你的伤员 |
[00:47] | I’ve already run through the supplies I brought with me. | 我用完了我带来的用品 |
[00:49] | You’re riding to the Crag to negotiate a surrender. | 你要去峭岩城谈判归降的事? |
[00:51] | Come with me to the Crag. Let the Maester show you his stores. | 跟我一起去峭岩城 让大学士带你去看看有什么你要的 |
[01:00] | Should have took me while you had the chance. | 你当初就应该杀掉我的 |
[01:04] | They want your head. | 他们要取你首级 |
[01:06] | Old Lord Karstark doesn’t seem to like me. | 老卡史塔克大人应该不喜欢我 |
[01:08] | You strangled his son with your chains. | 你用铁链把他儿子勒死 |
[01:11] | – He was in my way. – You are a man without honor. | – 他碍我事了 – 你是个无耻之徒 |
[01:14] | Brienne, your sword. | 布蕾妮,给我你的剑 |
[01:18] | You have my dragons? | 你偷了我的龙? |
[01:19] | I will take you to the House of the Undying | 我会带你去不朽之殿 |
[01:22] | where I have put them. | 我把它们带去那里了 |
[01:25] | Your dragons wait for you in the House of the Undying. | 你的龙宝宝正在不朽之殿等着你 |
[01:27] | I told you what would happen if you served me loyally | 我告诉过你们,如果忠于我会怎么样… |
[01:30] | and what would happen if you did not. | 如果不忠于我会怎么样 |
[01:32] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么? |
[01:33] | If there are any among you who still question whether your new lord means what he says… | 如果你们还有谁敢质疑你们新领主的权威 |
[01:37] | No! | 不! |
[03:44] | – Rider approaching! – Open the gate! | – 骑兵们来了 – 打开城门! |
[04:14] | Why, it’s the Prince of Winterfell. | 瞧,临冬城王子来了 |
[04:17] | – Envy isn’t attractive. – What envy? | – 嫉妒别人不好 – 嫉妒什么? |
[04:21] | You should be proud of your brother’s achievement. | 你应该为你弟弟的功绩而骄傲 |
[04:23] | I took the great castle of Winterfell with 20 men. | 我带着20人就攻占了伟大的临冬城 |
[04:26] | You’re a great warrior. | 你骁勇善战 |
[04:28] | I saw the bodies above your gates. | 我看到城门上的尸体了 |
[04:30] | Which one gave you the tougher fight, | 哪一个跟你打得最厉害… |
[04:32] | the cripple or the six-year-old? | 瘸子还是6岁的? |
[04:36] | I treated the Stark boys with honor | 我尊重史塔克的孩子 |
[04:38] | and they repaid me with treachery. | 他们却报之以背叛 |
[04:40] | You treated them with honor by butchering them? | 你的尊重指的是屠杀他们? |
[04:44] | Before I had to kill them, I treated them– | 不得不杀掉他们前,我对待他们… |
[04:45] | you seized their home, as is your right. | 你攻占他们的家,好像是应该的 |
[04:48] | – We’re Ironborn; We take what we need. – Exactly. | – 我们是铁民,我们强取我们需要的 – 正是 |
[04:50] | Then you made them prisoners in their home and they ran away. | 你把他们关在自己家,他们还逃了 |
[04:53] | Is that treachery? | 这算背叛么? |
[04:56] | I’d call it bravery. | 我觉得是勇敢 |
[04:58] | They made me a promise– | 他们保证… |
[05:00] | Your little boy prisoners made you a promise | 你的小囚犯们向你保证 |
[05:02] | and you got mad when they broke it? | 然后食言了你就发怒了? |
[05:04] | Are you the dumbest cunt alive? | 还有比你更白痴的贱逼么? |
[05:06] | – Don’t call me a– – A cunt. | – 不许你叫我… – 贱逼 |
[05:08] | A dumb cunt who killed the only two Starks in Winterfell. | 你个白痴贱逼杀了临冬城仅存的两个史塔克 |
[05:12] | You know how valuable those boys were? | 你知道他们多有价值么? |
[05:14] | If I hadn’t killed them, the Northerners would think me weak. | 如果我不杀他们,北方人会觉得我软弱 |
[05:17] | You are weak. And you’re stupid. | 你是软弱,而且很蠢 |
[05:20] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[05:23] | Go on, then, | 来啊 |
[05:24] | warn me. | 警告我啊 |
[05:30] | You haven’t brought enough men. | 你带来的人手不够 |
[05:32] | How am I supposed to defend Winterfell with just this lot? | 我如何靠这些人守临冬城? |
[05:34] | You’re not. I’ve come to bring you home. | 你不用守,我是来带你回家的 |
[05:37] | – Father wants a word. – Is this a joke? | – 父亲要找你谈话 – 你开玩笑吗? |
[05:40] | Winterfell is the heart of the North. | 临冬城是北方的心脏之地 |
[05:42] | Aye, it is, hundreds of miles from the sea. | 没错,离海几百哩 |
[05:45] | We’re islanders, baby brother. | 我们可是岛民,小弟弟 |
[05:47] | Had you forgotten that? | 你难道忘了? |
[05:49] | Our power comes from our ships. | 我们的威力来自我们的战船 |
[05:51] | And now that you’ve decorated your walls with the bodies of the Stark boys, | 现在你用史塔克小孩的尸体 装饰临冬城 |
[05:55] | every man in the North wants to see you hanged. | 所有北方人都希望你被绞死 |
[05:59] | When Robb Stark finds out– | 一旦罗柏・史塔克知道… |
[06:01] | He won’t find out. We’ve killed all the ravens. | 他不会的,我们杀死了所有信鸦 |
[06:03] | We have all the horses. | 马都是我们的 |
[06:06] | I’ve taken Winterfell. | 我占领了临冬城 |
[06:09] | And I will keep Winterfell. | 我会守住临冬城 |
[06:15] | Leave us. | 你们退下 |
[06:30] | Theon, you’re my blood. | 席恩,你是我的亲人 |
[06:33] | We both loved our mother. | 我们都爱母亲 |
[06:36] | We both endured our father. | 我们都能忍受父亲 |
[06:41] | Come home with me. Don’t die here alone. | 跟我回家吧,别独自死在这儿 |
[06:43] | I don’t intend to die. | 我没打算要死 |
[06:51] | You were a terrible baby, do you know that? | 你婴儿时很讨厌,你知道么? |
[06:55] | Bawling all the time, never sleeping. | 没日没夜的哭,根本不睡觉 |
[06:59] | And one night you just wouldn’t shut up, | 有一晚你就是不肯闭嘴 |
[07:02] | screaming like a dying pig. | 叫起来像只要快死的猪 |
[07:05] | I walked over to your crib, I looked down at you. | 我走到你床边,俯视着你 |
[07:09] | I wanted to strangle you. | 我想把你掐死 |
[07:12] | And you looked up at me and you stopped screaming. | 这时你抬头看着我,也不哭了 |
[07:17] | You smiled at me. | 你冲我笑 |
[07:24] | Don’t die so far from the sea. | 别死得离海太远 |
[07:41] | I’ve brought you a present, Lord of Bones. | 我带来件礼物,骸骨之王 |
[07:45] | I already got one crow. Don’t need two. | 我已经有只乌鸦了,不需要两只 |
[07:48] | Mance will want to question this one. | 曼斯要审问这个 |
[07:50] | Knows all about where the crows are and what they’re planning. | 他知道所有乌鸦的位置,还有他们的计划 |
[07:53] | The Halfhand knows more. This one is just a little boy. | 断掌知道的更多,这个只是个小屁孩 |
[07:57] | Gut him. | 宰了他 |
[07:58] | He could have killed me half a dozen times. | 他当初有很多机会杀我 |
[08:01] | And now he wishes he did. Gut him. | 现在他应该后悔没杀了你,宰了他 |
[08:04] | He’s a bastard of Winterfell, Ned Stark’s son. | 他是临冬城奈德・史塔克的私生子 |
[08:11] | Mance will want him. | 曼斯需要他 |
[08:13] | What does Mance want with a dead man’s bastard? | 曼斯要个死人的杂种干什么? |
[08:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:18] | I think he’ll want to decide for himself. | 我认为他会自行判断 |
[08:27] | He runs, I’ll chop his balls off. | 如果他跑了,我就把他蛋蛋割了 |
[08:31] | He runs, I’ll do it meself. | 他要是敢跑,我会亲自动手 |
[08:41] | We’re even now, Jon Snow. | 我们扯平了,琼恩・雪诺 |
[08:57] | I couldn’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[08:59] | I had the sword at her neck, I just couldn’t– | 剑就在她脖子旁,但我不… |
[09:01] | – I know. – The others? | – 我明白 – 其他人呢? |
[09:04] | When you didn’t come back, we went looking for you. | 你没回,我们就去找你 |
[09:07] | We found your tracks fast enough. | 我们很快找到了你的踪迹 |
[09:09] | But they found us before we found you. | 但还没找到你们,他们先找到了我们 |
[09:13] | They died because of me. | 他们因我而死 |
[09:16] | See that it wasn’t for nothing. | 他们没有白死 |
[09:20] | Come on, on your feet, now. | 快点,站起来 |
[09:29] | Is she beautiful? | 她美吗? |
[09:32] | I’ve never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[09:34] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[09:36] | Frey, I suppose. | 好像姓弗雷 |
[09:38] | I don’t know her first name. | 我不知道她的名 |
[09:40] | I’m sure you’ll be very happy. | 我相信你会很幸福的 |
[09:46] | And you’re marrying her for a bridge? | 你因为一座桥而要娶她? |
[09:48] | – An important bridge. – Ah. | – 很重要的桥 – 好吧 |
[09:52] | It was before they killed my father. | 那是在他们杀死我父亲之前 |
[09:54] | I still thought I could march south and rescue him in time, | 我当时还想继续向南进军去救他 |
[09:58] | but only if I crossed that bridge. | 只要能过那座桥 |
[10:03] | When I speak to people from the North, | 我和北方人聊天时 |
[10:05] | they all loved your father. | 他们都很爱戴你的父亲 |
[10:08] | He was the best man I ever met. | 他是我见过最伟大的人 |
[10:11] | I know children always think that about their fathers, but– | 我知道小孩都以父亲为荣,但是… |
[10:14] | Children do not always think that about their fathers, | 小孩并不总以父亲为荣 |
[10:17] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[10:20] | He once told me that being a Lord is like being a father, | 他曾告诉我身为领主和身为父亲很像 |
[10:23] | except you have thousands of children | 区别是你多了几千个孩子 |
[10:26] | and you worry about all of them. | 你需要处处为他们着想 |
[10:28] | The farmers plowing the fields are yours to protect. | 你需要保护耕地的农民 |
[10:31] | The charwomen scrubbing the floors, yours to protect. | 你需要保护擦地的女佣 |
[10:34] | The soldiers you order into battle. | 你需要指挥士兵上场作战 |
[10:38] | He told me he woke with fear in the morning | 他告诉我他早上带着畏惧醒来 |
[10:40] | and went to bed with fear in the night. | 晚上带着畏惧入眠 |
[10:44] | I didn’t believe him. | 我当时不相信 |
[10:47] | I asked him, | 我问他… |
[10:50] | “how can a man be brave if he’s afraid?” | “一个人害怕怎么还会勇敢?” |
[10:53] | “That is the only time a man can be brave,” he told me. | 他回答“只有此时才会体现出勇敢” |
[11:00] | I wish I could have met him. | 我真希望能见过他 |
[11:03] | He would have liked you. | 他会喜欢你的 |
[11:07] | Most Lords worry more about their gold and their glory than the charwomen scrubbing their floors. | 很多领主更在乎他们的金钱和荣耀 而不是什么擦地板的女佣 |
[11:12] | He didn’t care much about gold or glory. | 他倒是不在乎金钱和荣耀 |
[11:14] | And you? | 你呢? |
[11:16] | You think I’m fighting this war so they’ll sing songs about me? | 你以为我打这仗是为了后人能歌颂我? |
[11:20] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[11:22] | I want the men following me to go home. | 我想将士们也能和我回家 |
[11:25] | Then why don’t you? | 那为什么不回? |
[11:26] | Because we’ll never be safe until the Lannisters are defeated. | 因为只要兰尼斯特家族没被击败 我们就永无宁日 |
[11:30] | And because I believe in justice. | 而且我相信正义 |
[11:32] | Chopping off Joffrey’s head, you mean. | 你指砍掉乔佛里的头 |
[11:35] | That would be a start. | 这只是开始 |
[11:46] | Your Grace, Milady. | 陛下,小姐 |
[11:48] | The Kingslayer, he escaped in the night. | 弑君者昨晚逃了 |
[11:51] | How? | 怎么逃了? |
[11:55] | How?! | 怎么回事?! |
[12:01] | Tell me this isn’t true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[12:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:10] | – For the girls. – You betrayed me. | – 为了女儿们 – 你背叛了我 |
[12:13] | – Robb– – No! | – 罗柏 – 住口! |
[12:15] | You knew I would not allow it | 你知道我绝不会同意的 |
[12:16] | and you did it anyway. | 而你还是一意孤行 |
[12:19] | Bran and Rickon are captives in Winterfell. | 布兰和瑞肯在临冬城为阶下囚 |
[12:22] | Sansa and Arya are captives in King’s Landing. | 珊莎和艾莉亚在君临城为阶下囚 |
[12:26] | I have five children, and only one of them is free. | 我有五个孩子,现在只有一个是自由的 |
[12:29] | I lost one son fighting by your son’s side. | 我一个儿子在你儿子身边战死 |
[12:32] | I lost another to the Kingslayer, | 另一个被弑君者杀了 |
[12:34] | strangled with a chain. | 被铁链勒死 |
[12:36] | You commit treason | 你犯了叛国罪 |
[12:39] | because your children are prisoners? | 就因为你的孩子都成了囚犯? |
[12:41] | I would carve out my heart and offer it to the father if he would let my sons wake from their graves and step into a prison cell. | 如果我的儿子们能起死回生成为囚犯 我宁愿把心挖出来献给天父 |
[12:50] | I grieve for your sons, My Lord. | 我哀悼你的儿子,大人 |
[12:52] | I don’t want your grief. I want my vengeance. | 我不要你的哀悼,我要报仇 |
[12:54] | And you stole it from me. | 但却被你偷走了 |
[12:59] | Killing Jaime Lannister | 杀死詹姆・兰尼斯特 |
[13:00] | would not buy life for your children, | 不能使你的孩子们复生 |
[13:02] | but returning him to King’s Landing | 但把他放回君临 |
[13:04] | may buy life for mine. | 却能拯救我的孩子 |
[13:07] | Jaime Lannister has played you for a fool. | 詹姆・兰尼斯特玩弄你于股掌 |
[13:10] | You’ve weakened our position. | 你使我们的优势削弱 |
[13:13] | You’ve brought discord into our camp. | 你使军心扰乱 |
[13:15] | And you did it all behind my back. | 而且你背着我擅做主张 |
[13:21] | Make sure she’s guarded day and night. | 确保她日夜有人看守 |
[13:23] | Robb. | 罗柏 |
[13:24] | How many men did we send in pursuit of the Kingslayer? | 你派了多少人去追捕弑君者? |
[13:26] | 40, Your Grace. | 四十个,陛下 |
[13:28] | Send another 40 with our fastest horses. | 再派四十,骑最快的马 |
[13:31] | Robb. | 罗柏 |
[13:50] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[13:55] | You’re much uglier in daylight. | 白天你看上去更丑 |
[13:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[14:00] | I’m Jaime Lannister of Casterly Rock, | 我是凯岩城的詹姆・兰尼斯特 |
[14:03] | son of Tywin. | 泰温之子 |
[14:05] | A captive Knight has a right to know his captor’s identity. | 一个被俘的骑士有权知道押解人的身份 |
[14:09] | Brienne of Tarth. | 塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[14:11] | Tarth, Tarth, Tarth. | 塔斯,塔斯,塔斯 |
[14:13] | Crescent moons and starbursts. | 弯月与星辰 |
[14:16] | Lord… Selwyn Tarth, | 塞尔温・塔斯领主 |
[14:20] | your father. | 是你父亲 |
[14:22] | Do you have any brothers and sisters, My Lady? | 你有兄弟姐们吗,小姐? |
[14:25] | It’s a long way to King’s Landing. | 去君临城的路还长着 |
[14:28] | Might as well get to know one another. | 不如彼此了解一下 |
[14:31] | Have you known many men? | 你认识许多男人吗? |
[14:33] | I suppose not. | 应该不认识 |
[14:34] | Women? | 女人呢? |
[14:36] | Horses? Ah! | 马呢? |
[14:39] | I didn’t mean to give offense, My Lady. | 我无意冒犯,小姐 |
[14:41] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[14:42] | Your crimes are past forgiveness, Kingslayer. | 你已罪无可恕了,弑君者 |
[14:44] | Why do you hate me so much? | 你干嘛这么恨我? |
[14:46] | – Have I ever harmed you? – You’ve harmed others– | – 我伤害过你吗? – 你伤害过别人 |
[14:48] | those you were sworn to protect, | 那些你发誓要保护的人 |
[14:51] | the weak, the innocent. | 软弱无辜的人 |
[14:53] | Has anyone ever told you you’re as boring as you are ugly? | 有人说你又丑又烦吗? |
[14:56] | You will not provoke me to anger. | 你别想激怒我 |
[14:59] | I already have. Look at you. | 你已经生气了,看看你 |
[15:01] | You’re ready to chop my head off. | 你都想拧了我的脑袋 |
[15:03] | Do you think you could? | 你觉得你行吗? |
[15:06] | Do you think you could beat me in a fair fight? | 你觉得公平战斗的话,你能赢我吗? |
[15:08] | I’ve never seen you fight. | 我从没见你打过 |
[15:10] | The answer is no. | 你肯定赢不了 |
[15:12] | There are three men in the kingdoms who might | 王国里有三个人 |
[15:14] | have a chance against me. | 可能有机会赢我 |
[15:15] | You’re not one of them. | 你不在其中 |
[15:17] | All my life men like you have sneered at me. | 我一生都被你这种男人嘲笑 |
[15:20] | And all my life I’ve been knocking men like you into the dust. | 但他们都是我的手下败将 |
[15:23] | If you’re so confident, unlock my chains. | 你这么自信的话,解开我的枷锁 |
[15:26] | Let’s see what happens. | 我们比比看 |
[15:27] | Do you take me for an idiot? In. | 你以为我是白痴吗?上船 |
[15:33] | I took you for a fighter, | 我把你当作战士 |
[15:36] | a man– pardon– woman of honor. | 男人…不好意思…有尊严的女人 |
[15:40] | Was I wrong? | 我说错了吗? |
[15:42] | You’re afraid. | 你怕了 |
[15:45] | Maybe one day we’ll find out, Kingslayer. | 总有一天我们会比试的,弑君者 |
[16:02] | King’s Landing will fall an hour | 君临城将在史坦尼斯登陆一小时后… |
[16:04] | after Stannis lands his force. | …陷落 |
[16:07] | It’s not too late for King Joffrey and Cersei | 现在让乔佛里国王与瑟曦 |
[16:09] | and the court to ride west to safety. | 和朝廷的人西去避难还不晚 |
[16:13] | Surrender the Iron Throne? | 放弃铁王座? |
[16:15] | Better than seeing their heads mounted on the city gates. | 总好过看着他们的头颅插在城头 |
[16:18] | Stannis will execute them all. | 史坦尼斯会将他们全部处死的 |
[16:21] | No, a king who runs will not be king for long. | 落荒而逃的国王当不长久 |
[16:24] | He’s a Lannister. He’ll stand and fight. | 他是兰尼斯特的后代,他会迎战的 |
[16:28] | Stannis, two days from the capital | 史坦尼斯,还有两天 |
[16:31] | and the wolf at my doorstep. | 史塔克家族就到门口了 |
[16:32] | The scouts assure us Robb Stark remains north of Ashemark. | 斥候确信罗柏・史塔克还在烙印城以北 |
[16:36] | Ha! The last time the scouts assured us | 上一次他们确信史塔克的动向 |
[16:38] | of Stark’s movement, he lured us into a trap. | 把我们引进了圈套 |
[16:43] | Which is why my son is his prisoner. | 所以我儿子成了他的囚犯 |
[16:49] | Too close to Casterly Rock. | 离凯岩城太近了 |
[16:53] | He sent a splinter force | 他派了一支分队 |
[16:55] | to recapture Winterfell. | 重新占领临冬城 |
[16:56] | The Greyjoys have done us a great favor. | 葛雷乔伊家族帮了我们大忙 |
[16:59] | Stark won’t risk marching on Casterly Rock | 除非史塔克全军汇合 |
[17:02] | until he’s at full force. | 他们不会冒险进军凯岩城的 |
[17:04] | He’s a boy and he’s never lost a battle. | 他还是孩子,也从未输过 |
[17:07] | He’ll risk anything at any time | 他随时会冒进 |
[17:10] | because he doesn’t know enough to be afraid. | 因为他还不知道怕字怎么写 |
[17:21] | We’ll ride at nightfall. | 我们傍晚出发 |
[17:23] | I want a full night’s march before he knows we’re on the move. | 赶在他发现之前,我们通宵行军 |
[17:26] | Clegane, you’ll maintain a Garrison here at Harrenhal. | 克里冈,你带一支守备队驻在赫伦堡 |
[17:30] | Track down this brotherhood and destroy them. | 追踪并杀了兄弟会 |
[17:35] | The girl has proven herself a good servant. | 这姑娘证明了自己是个好仆人 |
[17:38] | She’ll stay on with you. | 她跟着你了 |
[17:41] | See that he doesn’t get drunk in the evenings. | 保证他晚上不要醉酒 |
[17:43] | He’s poor company when he’s sober, | 他清醒的时候不好相处 |
[17:46] | but he’s better at his work. | 但是会打仗 |
[17:55] | You’ve got some questions to answer. | 你给我老实回答 |
[17:58] | Who killed Ser Amory? | 谁杀了亚摩利爵士? |
[18:00] | – I don’t know! – Give me the name. | – 我不知道 – 快说 |
[18:01] | – Please! – Take this one out for the crows. | – 求你了! – 把他拿去喂乌鸦 |
[18:04] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说了,我不知道 |
[18:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:09] | Look, it’s Yoren’s little cunt. | 看,是尤伦的小蹄子 |
[18:12] | Used to be a boy, now it’s a girl. | 以前是男孩,现在是女孩 |
[18:14] | Where’s Jaqen? | 贾昆呢? |
[18:17] | Don’t care. | 不关我事 |
[18:18] | Where’s your stick now, bitch? | 你的棍子呢,小蹄子? |
[18:22] | I promised to fuck you with it. | 我说过会用那个操你的 |
[18:23] | Come on, time to kill some wolves. | 该去杀狼了 |
[18:35] | You need sour cherries to make it right. | 你得加些酸樱桃才对味 |
[18:37] | And the secret is you dry the stones, and then you | 秘方是你晾干石头,然后 |
[18:39] | break them with a mallet. | 一锤将它们敲烂 |
[18:41] | That’s where the real flavor is. | 真正的味道才能出来 |
[18:42] | You crush ’em up real fine. | 要均匀的压碎 |
[18:44] | And then when you’re finished, you sprinkle them over the piecrust. | 好了之后洒在馅饼皮上 |
[18:46] | – Where’s Jaqen? – How would I know? | – 贾昆呢? – 我怎么知道 |
[18:48] | I need him now. | 我需要他 |
[18:50] | Lord Tywin’s marching tonight. | 泰温大人今晚行军 |
[18:52] | – You need him? – He’s helping me. | – 你需要他? – 他一直在帮我 |
[18:54] | – I saw him. – Where? | – 我见过他 – 在哪? |
[18:59] | – Where?! – Ow! | 在哪?! |
[19:01] | Where? | 哪? |
[19:02] | They went riding out the gates a few hours ago. | 他几小时前出城了 |
[19:03] | On patrol. Let go of my ears. | 巡逻去了,放开我的耳朵 |
[19:12] | What do you want with him anyway? | 你找他干嘛? |
[19:29] | Mance is gonna march on the Wall. | 曼斯会向长城进军 |
[19:32] | When he does, one brother inside his army | 一旦如此,他身边的一个黑衣兄弟 |
[19:34] | will be worth 1,000 fighting against it. | 胜过战场上的一千个 |
[19:36] | – They’ll never trust me. – They might… | – 他们不会信任我的 – 会的… |
[19:38] | – If you do what needs to be done. – What? | – 只要你做了该做的 – 什么? |
[19:40] | How does it feel knowing those men all died | 你为了和野人女孩穿过雪原 |
[19:43] | so you could skip through the snow with your little savage girl? | 害死了那些人,你有什么感觉? |
[19:46] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[19:47] | I should have known better, trusting a traitor’s bastard. | 我早该知道,不能信任叛徒的杂种 |
[19:54] | He’s not yours to kill, crow. | 你不能杀他,乌鸦 |
[20:20] | Do you have to do that here? | 非得在这里弄么? |
[20:23] | I like to keep me hands clean. | 我喜欢保持手指清洁 |
[20:26] | Yes, but do you have to do it here? | 但非得在这里吗? |
[20:38] | You should start wearing the gold cloak. | 你该穿金袍子 |
[20:40] | I don’t want to wear a gold cloak. | 我可不想穿 |
[20:41] | You’re commander of the City Watch. | 你是护城守卫的指挥 |
[20:44] | You shouldn’t be dressed like a common sellsword. | 你不能穿的太普通了 |
[20:45] | A cloak slows you down in a fight, | 战斗时穿袍子很碍事 |
[20:47] | makes it hard to move quietly. | 很难悄悄行动 |
[20:49] | And the gold catches the light, | 金色还会反光 |
[20:51] | so you’re nice and easy to spot at night. | 晚上很容易被发现 |
[20:53] | Well, you’re not sneaking through alleyways any longer. | 你又不用再穿巷子了 |
[20:56] | You’re supposed to stand out. | 你就该抛头露脸 |
[20:58] | We had a deal, and wearing a gold cloak wasn’t part of it. | 我可没答应你穿金披风 |
[21:01] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | No gold cloak. | 不穿 |
[21:13] | – What? – What? | – 干嘛? – 什么? |
[21:16] | What? What? Why are you staring at me? | 干嘛?你干嘛盯着我? |
[21:18] | You don’t want me cleaning me nails. | 你不让我清洁指甲 |
[21:21] | You don’t want me looking your way. | 又不让我看着你 |
[21:23] | Why am I here? | 我来这干嘛? |
[21:25] | To help me plan the defense of King’s Landing. | 帮我策划防御君临城 |
[21:28] | Stannis will be here any day. | 史坦尼斯随时会到 |
[21:33] | And one of these explains how to beat him? | 这些有助于打败他? |
[21:37] | “An History of the Great Sieges of Westeros” | 《维斯特洛伟大的攻城战》 |
[21:40] | by Archmaester “Shevelathin.” | 作者:炼金术士雪佛莱森 |
[21:43] | “Shevelatesh.” | 雪佛莱泰希 |
[21:45] | “Chevalteesh.” | 雪瓦尔帝希 |
[21:50] | I’d swap all your books for a few good archers. | 我拿你的书换些神射手来 |
[21:53] | My Lord Hand, Commander. | 大人 |
[21:55] | I must compliment you | 我必须赞美你 |
[21:57] | on the Gold Cloaks’ performance these last few weeks. | 这几周的金袍子的表现 |
[22:00] | Did you know there has been a marked drop in thievery? | 你知道最近偷窃案骤降吗? |
[22:05] | I did not know. | 不知道 |
[22:08] | And how did you accomplish this marked drop in thievery? | 你是怎样做到的呢? |
[22:11] | Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves. | 我带着手下把有名的小偷都抓起来了 |
[22:14] | For questioning? | 盘问? |
[22:16] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[22:19] | It’s just the unknown thieves we need to worry about now. | 我们暂时只用担心杂碎小偷 |
[22:21] | – We talked about this. – Aye, we talked about it. | – 我们谈过了 – 是的 |
[22:24] | Have you ever been in a city under siege? | 你见过被包围的城市吗? |
[22:27] | Maybe this part’s not in your books. | 这个书上没有吧 |
[22:30] | See, it’s not the fighting that kills most people. | 多数人不是死于战斗 |
[22:32] | It’s the starving. Food’s worth more than gold. | 而是饥饿,食物比金子值钱 |
[22:36] | Noble ladies sell their diamonds for a sack of potatoes. | 贵妇们用钻石换一袋土豆 |
[22:39] | Things get bad enough, | 当他们没东西吃了 |
[22:41] | the poor start eating each other. | 穷人就开始互相啃食了 |
[22:43] | The thieves, they love a siege. | 小偷们最喜欢围城 |
[22:46] | Soon as the gates are sealed, they steal all the food. | 只要大门一封锁,他们就偷走所有的食物 |
[22:49] | By the time it’s all over, they’re the richest men in town. | 等到围攻结束,他们就成了城里最有钱的人 |
[22:54] | Given the circumstances, My Lord, | 大人,鉴于这种情况 |
[22:55] | I believe extreme measures are warranted. | 我认为可以采取些极端措施 |
[23:01] | “The Great Sieges of Westeros.” | 《维斯特洛伟大的攻城战》 |
[23:04] | Thrilling subject. | 振奋的主题 |
[23:06] | Shame Archmaester Ch’vyalthan wasn’t a better writer. | 真遗憾,炼金术士雪瓦尔帝希不是个好作家 |
[23:15] | Stannis knows King’s Landing. | 史坦尼斯了解君临城 |
[23:18] | He knows where the walls are strongest | 他知道哪里的墙最坚固 |
[23:20] | and he knows which gates are weakest. | 哪个门最薄弱 |
[23:27] | The mud gate. | “泥门” |
[23:30] | A good ram will batter it down in minutes | 一只羊几分钟内就能撞破 |
[23:32] | and it’s only 50 yards from the water. | 那离水域就50码距离 |
[23:34] | That’s where he’ll land. | 他会从这登陆 |
[23:36] | And if Stannis does attack the mud gate, | 如果史坦尼斯进攻泥门 |
[23:39] | what is our plan? | 我们有什么对策? |
[23:41] | We could throw books at his men. | 朝他们扔书 |
[23:43] | We don’t have that many books. | 我们没那么多书 |
[23:45] | We don’t have that many men, either. | 也没那么多人 |
[23:48] | What do we have? | 我们有什么? |
[23:51] | Pig shit. | 猪粪 |
[24:11] | I’m not cut out for this sort of work. | 我不适合做这类工作 |
[24:13] | I always imagined meself doing something much worse. | 我一直以为自己只能干更低下的活 |
[24:17] | We’re digging latrine pits at the end of the world. | 我们在世界尽头挖粪坑 |
[24:19] | I can’t imagine anything much worse. | 没有更糟的了 |
[24:22] | You lack imagination. | 你缺乏想象 |
[24:27] | Where do you think Jon is right now? | 你觉得琼恩现在在哪 |
[24:29] | He went off with the Halfhand. He didn’t come back. | 他和断掌出去了,还没回来 |
[24:32] | A betting man would go with dead. | 我打赌他已经死了 |
[24:36] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[24:37] | No, Jon’s a great fighter. | 不,琼恩很厉害的 |
[24:40] | Well, he’s better than me | 比我厉害 |
[24:41] | and a lot better than you. | 更别说你了 |
[24:43] | He’s got a Valyrian steel sword. | 他有把瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[24:46] | So did his father. | 他父亲也有 |
[24:48] | And Qhorin Halfhand is the greatest ranger alive. | 断掌科林是世上最伟大的游骑兵 |
[24:51] | Great rangers never get old is the problem. | 问题是伟大的游骑兵都不服老 |
[24:54] | Shit ones neither. | 蹩脚货同样 |
[24:57] | It’s them in the middle that last a long time. | 只有中等的人才活得长 |
[25:05] | What in seven hells is that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[25:23] | The First Men made these marks. | 先民做的这些记号 |
[25:25] | Help me with it. | 帮下我 |
[25:40] | Look. | 看 |
[25:46] | If you find something you’re not supposed to, | 如果你发现了不该发现的 |
[25:48] | best thing to do is pretend you’ve never seen it. | 最好假装你没看到过 |
[25:52] | That’s a Night’s Watch cloak. | 是件守夜人的袍子 |
[25:53] | It’s been here a long time. | 埋在这里有些年头了 |
[26:01] | Oh, must be Dragonglass. | 哦,一定是龙晶 |
[26:04] | Dragonglass? | 龙晶? |
[26:06] | The Maesters call it Obsidian. | 学士们管它叫黑曜石 |
[26:10] | Why would a brother hide it here? | 为什么黑衣兄弟把它藏在这里? |
[26:12] | I expect it’s ’cause he wanted somebody to find it. | 我猜因为他希望有人能找到 |
[26:21] | Mind where you’re going. | 小心看路 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry. I’ll– | 很抱歉,我… |
[26:35] | – where were you? – A man has patrol duty. | – 你去哪儿了? – 某人有巡逻任务 |
[26:38] | Tywin Lannister was right here | 泰温・兰尼斯特刚才还在这儿 |
[26:39] | and now he’s gone. | 现在他已经离开了 |
[26:41] | A girl owes one more name. | 女孩要再说一个名字 |
[26:42] | The Red God demands it. Give the man a name. | 这是红神的旨意,给某人一个名字 |
[26:46] | How long after I give you the name | 我给你一个名字后 |
[26:48] | does it take you to kill someone? | 你要多久时间来杀死那个人? |
[26:50] | A minute, an hour, a month. | 一分钟、一小时、一个月 |
[26:55] | Death is certain, the time is not. | 死是一定的,时间不一定 |
[26:59] | He’s taking his army to attack my brother. | 他带着军队去打我哥哥了 |
[27:01] | I need him dead right now. | 我要他现在就死 |
[27:04] | This a man cannot do. | 这个某人可做不到 |
[27:06] | You promised you’d help me. | 你答应过帮助我的 |
[27:09] | Help was not promised, lovely girl. | 没有答应过帮助,可爱的女孩 |
[27:11] | Only death. There must be others. | 只答应过杀人,肯定还有别的人 |
[27:14] | Give a name, any name. | 说一个名字,任何名字 |
[27:16] | And you’ll kill them? | 你肯定都能杀? |
[27:18] | Anybody? | 任何人? |
[27:23] | By the seven New Gods and the Old Gods beyond counting, | 奉新七神及诸多远古神祗之名 |
[27:26] | I swear it. | 吾立此誓 |
[27:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | Jaqen H’ghar. | 贾昆・赫加尔 |
[27:46] | A girl gives a man his own name? | 女孩给了某人自己的名字? |
[27:48] | – That’s right. – Gods are not mocked. | – 是的 – 神是不可嘲弄的 |
[27:51] | – This is no joking thing. – I’m not joking. | – 这可不是开玩笑 – 我不是在开玩笑 |
[27:53] | A man can go kill himself. | 某人可以杀掉自己 |
[27:55] | – Un-name me. – No. | – 收回我的名字 – 不行 |
[27:57] | Please? | 我恳求你 |
[28:01] | I’ll un-name you. | 我可以收回你的名字 |
[28:03] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[28:04] | If you help me and my friends escape. | 但你要帮助我和我的朋友逃走 |
[28:08] | This would require more than one life. | 这需要杀死不只一个人 |
[28:09] | – This is not part of our bargain. – Fine, Jaqen H’ghar. | – 不符合我们的约定 – 好吧,贾昆・赫加尔 |
[28:13] | A girl lacks honor. | 女孩真无理 |
[28:23] | If I do this thing, a girl must obey. | 如果我做这件事,女孩必须听话 |
[28:26] | A girl will obey. | 女孩会听话 |
[28:29] | A girl and her friends will walk through the gate at midnight. | 女孩和他的朋友要在午夜时走过城门 |
[28:38] | Thank you, Podrick. | 多谢你,波德瑞克 |
[28:46] | Odd little boy. | 古怪的小子 |
[28:48] | I have a certain sympathy for odd little boys. | 我就特别同情古怪的小子 |
[28:50] | You and Varys both. | 你和瓦里斯都是 |
[28:55] | Excellent lamprey pie. | 这鳗鱼派真好吃 |
[28:57] | Were you slaving away in the kitchen all day? | 你整天都在厨房忙活吗? |
[29:01] | I hear Joffrey plans on fighting. | 我听说乔佛里打算参战 |
[29:02] | An inspiration for the troops. | 这对军队是个鼓舞 |
[29:05] | The young king in his shining armor | 年轻的国王身着闪亮的盔甲 |
[29:07] | fighting to defend the capital against the wicked old rebel. | 保卫都城,抗击邪恶的叛贼 |
[29:09] | He’s only a boy. | 他只是个孩子 |
[29:11] | Younger boys are off fighting his war. | 比他更小的孩子都在为他而战 |
[29:14] | He’s not ready. | 他还需要历练 |
[29:16] | What is he, 17? | 他多大了,17岁? |
[29:18] | – Remember Jaime at 17? – Better than you. | – 记得詹姆17岁时怎么样? – 比你强多了 |
[29:21] | Some men have a gift for this sort of thing, | 有些人在这方面有天赋 |
[29:24] | some don’t. | 有些人可没有 |
[29:25] | His place is not on the battlefield. | 他的位置不应是在战场上 |
[29:27] | It’s not on the throne, either, | 也不是在王座上 |
[29:30] | sadly for all of us. | 我们可真够惨的 |
[29:35] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你当我是个白痴? |
[29:37] | No, I’d say you possess above average intelligence. | 不,我敢说你的智商超过常人 |
[29:39] | You shipped off my only daughter. | 你送走了我唯一的女儿 |
[29:41] | And now you want to send my eldest son to the battlefield to die. | 现在你还想送我的长子上战场送死 |
[29:45] | He’ll have his Kingsguard protecting him. | 他有御林铁卫的周全保护 |
[29:47] | He has the finest armor gold can buy. | 他有金钱能买到的最好的盔甲 |
[29:50] | He needs to be out there. | 他必须出现在战场 |
[29:52] | The men will fight more fiercely seeing their king | 人们会更加奋勇争先,如果他们看到国王… |
[29:54] | fighting beside them | 也在和他们一起战斗 |
[29:55] | instead of hiding behind his mother’s skirts. | 而不是躲在他母亲的裙下 |
[29:59] | Any dessert? | 能再来份甜点么? |
[30:01] | Do you know why Varys is so dangerous? | 你知道为什么瓦里斯是个危险人物么? |
[30:04] | Because he has thousands of spies in his employ. | 因为他手下有成千上万的密探 |
[30:07] | Because he knows everything we do before we do it. | 因为他清楚我们的一举一动 |
[30:10] | Because he doesn’t have a cock. | 因为他没有鸡巴 |
[30:12] | Neither do you. | 你也没有 |
[30:16] | Perhaps I’m dangerous, too. | 也许我也算是个危险人物 |
[30:18] | You, on the other hand, | 但是你呢 |
[30:20] | are as big a fool as every other man. | 跟其他男人一样大傻瓜一个 |
[30:23] | That little worm between your legs | 时常是你两腿之间的那条小软虫 |
[30:25] | does half your thinking. | 左右你们的脑子 |
[30:26] | It’s not that little. | 其实不是很小 |
[30:35] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么? |
[30:36] | Because I’m happy. | 因为我高兴啊 |
[30:39] | And why are you happy? | 那你高兴什么? |
[30:44] | Because I have your little whore. | 因为我抓到了你的小婊子 |
[30:50] | I thought you preferred blondes. | 我以为你更喜欢金发帅哥 |
[30:53] | Such a droll little fellow. | 你真是个滑稽的小丑 |
[30:54] | Tell me, have you married this one yet? | 告诉我,你还没娶这个吧? |
[30:56] | No? | 没有? |
[30:58] | Oh, good. Father will be so pleased. | 很好,那父亲就放心了 |
[31:01] | Why do you care who I fuck? | 我操谁关你什么事? |
[31:03] | Because a Lannister always pays her debts. | 因为兰尼斯特有债必还 |
[31:06] | You stole my only daughter, | 你偷走了我唯一的女儿 |
[31:07] | you plot to have Joffrey killed. | 你阴谋害死乔佛里 |
[31:09] | This is madness. Stannis will be here in days. | 你疯了,史坦尼斯不日即将兵临城下 |
[31:12] | – You need me. – For what? | – 你需要我 – 要你做甚? |
[31:13] | Your skill in battle? | 你的武艺很高强么? |
[31:17] | Pretty thing, your whore. | 你那婊子还真漂亮 |
[31:19] | Lovely body. | 身材真好 |
[31:22] | The bruises will heal in time. | 那点伤口会慢慢愈合的 |
[31:26] | Where did you find her? | 你在哪儿找到她的? |
[31:28] | Varys isn’t the only one who hears whispers. | 不是只有瓦里斯能收到信报 |
[31:30] | Really, a Lannister lion necklace? | 你还真给她兰尼斯特狮子项链? |
[31:33] | You need to hide your secret whores more carefully. | 你该把你的婊子藏好 |
[31:37] | You’ve forgotten the most important thing about whores. | 关于妓女,最重要的事你忘了 |
[31:39] | Oh? | 是么? |
[31:41] | Well, you’re the expert. | 嗯,这个你最在行 |
[31:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[31:45] | You don’t buy them; You only rent them. | 你买不了她们,只是租 |
[31:50] | You’re usually a better liar, baby brother. | 你不会撒谎了,小弟弟 |
[31:53] | This one you like. | 你确实喜欢这一个 |
[31:56] | You like her very much. | 你非常喜欢 |
[31:59] | Could it be love? | 是爱吗? |
[32:01] | Don’t worry, she’ll be treated gently enough… | 不用担心,她自会受到优待… |
[32:05] | unless Joffrey is hurt. | 除非乔佛里受到伤害 |
[32:06] | And then every wound he suffers she’ll suffer, too. | 他受的苦,她也会尝到 |
[32:10] | And if he dies, | 而如果他死去 |
[32:12] | there isn’t a man alive who could devise | 任何人都无法想像… |
[32:14] | a more painful death for your little cunt. | 你的小婊子会怎样痛苦的死去 |
[32:20] | And how do I know you haven’t killed her already? | 我怎么知道你有没有把她杀了? |
[32:24] | Would you like to see her? | 你想见见她? |
[32:25] | I thought you might. | 我就知道 |
[32:27] | Ser Mandon, bring in my brother’s whore. | 曼登爵士,把我弟弟的婊子带进来 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry they hurt you. | 我很抱歉他们伤了你 |
[33:06] | You must be brave. | 你要勇敢 |
[33:13] | I promise I will free you. | 我保证会给你自由 |
[33:17] | Don’t forget me. | 别忘记我 |
[33:18] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[33:39] | I will hurt you for this. | 这件事我一定会报复 |
[33:41] | A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy | 总有一天,当你自以为平安快活时 |
[33:45] | and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. | 你的喜乐会在嘴里化成灰烬 |
[33:50] | And you will know the debt is paid. | 到时你就明白债已偿还 |
[33:52] | Get out. | 滚出去! |
[34:06] | Shae! | 雪伊! |
[34:11] | I’ve been waiting all night. | 我整晚都在等你 |
[34:13] | What is wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[34:15] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[34:25] | Then why do you look sad? | 那你怎么这么忧伤? |
[34:34] | We have to be more careful. | 我们要更加小心 |
[34:36] | Don’t be afraid. I can take care of myself. | 别担心,我能照顾好自己 |
[34:39] | There are people who want to hurt me. | 有人想要害我 |
[34:42] | I know. I won’t let them. | 我知道,我不会让他们得逞的 |
[34:44] | I’ll cut off their faces. I will. | 我会砍烂他们的脸,真的 |
[34:52] | I would kill for you. Do you know that? | 我愿意为你杀人,你明白么? |
[34:56] | I expect I’ll have to before this is over. | 在一切结束之前恐怕我必须杀人 |
[35:02] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[35:05] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[35:07] | Promise me. | 对我发誓 |
[35:13] | I’m yours, and you are mine. | 我是你的,你是我的 |
[35:27] | Still no word? | 还没有消息? |
[35:29] | We’ve sent a dozen ravens. | 我们送出了十几只渡鸦 |
[35:32] | None have returned. | 一只都没回来 |
[35:34] | My bastard is only a few days from Winterfell. | 我的私生子离临冬城只有几天路程了 |
[35:38] | – Once he captures the castle– – Theon has my brothers. | – 一旦他攻下城堡… – 席恩手上有我的弟弟 |
[35:40] | – If we storm the castle– – He wouldn’t dare hurt the boys. | – 如果我们强攻城堡… – 他不敢伤害孩子们的 |
[35:44] | They’re his only hope of escaping the North with his head. | 他们是他活着逃离北境的唯一希望 |
[35:50] | Send word to your son. | 给你的儿子发消息 |
[35:54] | Any Ironborn who surrender | 任何铁民如果投降 |
[35:55] | will be allowed to return safely to their homes. | 都允许他们安全返家 |
[35:59] | A touch of mercy is a virtue, Your Grace. Too much– | 仁慈是美德,陛下,但过多的… |
[36:02] | Any ironborn with the exception of Theon Greyjoy. | 任何铁民,席恩・葛雷乔伊除外 |
[36:06] | He betrayed our cause. | 他背叛了我们的大业 |
[36:09] | He betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 |
[36:11] | And we will hunt him down no matter where he runs. | 我们会追杀他至天涯海角 |
[36:14] | I expect his countrymen will turn on him the minute | 我估计他的手下会立即把他交出来 |
[36:17] | they hear the offer. | 一旦他们听到你提的条件 |
[36:21] | Your pardon, My Lord. Your Grace. | 请原谅,大人,陛下 |
[36:24] | My Lady. | 小姐 |
[36:37] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[36:40] | How am I? | 我还好吗? |
[36:42] | I’ve had to arrest my mother. | 我被迫关押我的母亲 |
[36:44] | The Lannisters have my sisters. | 兰尼斯特家抓着我的妹妹们 |
[36:46] | The man I considered my closest friend | 一个曾经我最亲密的朋友… |
[36:48] | has seized my home and my brothers. | 夺走了我的家和我的弟弟们 |
[36:51] | I’m fighting a war and I don’t know if I should march south or north. | 而我正在打仗,却不知道应该南下还是北上 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. It was a stupid question. | 我很抱歉,这真是个蠢问题 |
[36:57] | – I’m sorry. – No. | – 我很抱歉 – 不 |
[36:59] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[37:01] | You’re being kind. I have no right. | 你是出于好意,我不该… |
[37:04] | You have every right. | 你应该的 |
[37:06] | You’re a king. | 你是国王 |
[37:07] | That’s not the kind of king I want to be. | 我想当的可不是这种国王 |
[37:10] | What kind do you want to be? | 你想当哪种国王? |
[37:12] | I don’t know. The good kind. | 我不知道,好国王吧 |
[37:17] | Most kings grew up as princes. | 大多数国王是从王子当起的 |
[37:20] | They spend their whole lives preparing for the crown. | 他们从小就准备好要戴上王冠 |
[37:23] | I was raised to be Lord of Winterfell. | 而我受的教育只是要做临冬城主 |
[37:28] | I was raised to be a proper little lady, | 我受的教育只是要做一个贵族小姐 |
[37:31] | to play the harp and dance the latest steps | 弹弹竖琴,跳跳最时髦的舞步 |
[37:34] | and recite Valyrian poetry. | 以及吟诵瓦雷利亚古诗 |
[37:36] | I’d like to hear you play the harp. | 我倒想听你弹弹竖琴 |
[37:37] | No. No, you would not. | 不,不,你不会爱听的 |
[37:45] | How did you go from reciting Valyrian poetry | 你是怎么从吟诵瓦雷利亚古诗 |
[37:48] | to sawing off men’s feet? | 转变到给人锯腿的? |
[38:01] | When I was 12, | 我12岁那年 |
[38:03] | my mother and father went to a wedding. | 我母亲和父亲去参加一个婚礼 |
[38:05] | Weddings in Volantis last for days, you know. | 瓦兰提斯的婚礼会持续许多天 |
[38:09] | And they left me with my little brother. | 他们把我和弟弟留在家里 |
[38:13] | The second afternoon they were gone | 他们走后的第二天下午 |
[38:15] | was the hottest day in the three-year summer. | 是延续三年的夏季最热的时候 |
[38:18] | We couldn’t bear to be inside, so we ran down to the Rhoyne. | 我们在屋里热得受不了,就跑到洛伊拿河畔 |
[38:21] | Every child in Volantis was in the Rhoyne that day. | 那天瓦兰提斯所有的孩子都下河去玩了 |
[38:27] | The rich, the poor, we were all there, | 富的,穷的,我们全在那儿 |
[38:29] | naked, screaming, racing to the little islands. | 光着身子,大声喊叫,比赛谁先到河中的小岛 |
[38:32] | Drummers were playing for coppers on the east bank. | 鼓手们在河东岸表演敲鼓 |
[38:39] | I was treading water, | 我一边踩水 |
[38:42] | talking to a friend | 一边和朋友聊天 |
[38:44] | when I realized I hadn’t seen my brother. | 忽然发现我的弟弟不见了 |
[38:48] | I called his name. | 我喊着他的名字 |
[38:51] | Then I started screaming his name. | 后来开始尖声大叫 |
[38:55] | And then I saw him | 然后我看见他了 |
[38:58] | floating facedown. | 脸朝下漂浮着 |
[39:02] | My heart just… stopped. | 我的心…像是停了 |
[39:05] | I was… | 我… |
[39:10] | I dragged him from the water. | 我把他从水里拉上来 |
[39:13] | My friend helped me, I think. | 我的朋友也帮了我 |
[39:15] | I don’t even remember. | 我都不记得了 |
[39:20] | He was so little. | 他那么瘦小 |
[39:23] | Then we pulled him onto the riverbank… | 我们把他拉到河岸… |
[39:28] | and I screamed at him | 对他大声叫 |
[39:30] | and I shook him | 摇他 |
[39:32] | and he was dead. | 他死了 |
[39:36] | Just dead. | 就这么死了 |
[39:41] | A man ran over. | 一个人跑过来 |
[39:45] | He had a fish tattoo on his face. | 脸上有鱼刺青 |
[39:50] | In Volantis the slaves have tattoos | 在瓦兰提斯,奴隶都有刺青 |
[39:52] | so you know what they are without having to talk to them. | 不用说话,就知道他们是谁 |
[39:56] | And this man worked on a fishing boat. | 这个人在渔船上工作 |
[39:58] | And he pushed me out of the way. | 他把我推开 |
[40:02] | You have to understand, | 你要明白 |
[40:04] | for a slave to push a highborn girl– | 奴隶推一个贵族女孩… |
[40:07] | that’s death for the man, a terrible death. | 是死罪,死得很惨 |
[40:11] | But he pushed me out of the way | 但他推开我 |
[40:15] | and he started pressing on my brother’s chest | 开始按压我弟弟的胸口 |
[40:19] | again and again and again | 一次又一次 |
[40:24] | until my brother spat out half of the Rhoyne | 直到我弟弟…吐出了半条洛伊拿河 |
[40:29] | and cried out. | 他大哭起来 |
[40:31] | And the man cradled his head and told him to be calm. | 那个人抱着他的头,安抚他 |
[40:41] | I decided two things that day. | 那天我下了两个决心: |
[40:43] | I would not waste my years | 我再也不会浪费时间… |
[40:45] | planning dances and masquerades with the other noble ladies. | 和贵妇们筹备什么化妆舞会 |
[40:49] | And when I came of age… | 等我大了… |
[40:54] | I would never live in a slave city again. | 我绝不再住在奴隶城 |
[41:03] | I’m sorry, Your Grace. | 抱歉,陛下 |
[41:06] | You told me of your problems and I’ve blathered on. | 你跟我诉苦,我却喋喋不休… |
[41:09] | I don’t want to marry the Frey girl. | 我不想娶弗雷家的女孩 |
[41:15] | I don’t want you to marry her. | 我也不想你娶她 |
[41:20] | But you needed that bridge. | 但你需要那座桥 |
[41:25] | I hope it’s a very beautiful bridge. | 但愿是座漂亮的桥 |
[42:34] | The sour cherries was all crushed up and ready. | 酸梅都捣碎备用了 |
[42:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:37] | Probably in the piecrust by now. | 可能已经铺到饼上了 |
[42:39] | In the oven, the nice warm oven. | 进烤炉,温暖的烤炉 |
[42:43] | Shut up. What did you bring? | 闭嘴,你带了什么? |
[42:45] | The cheese could be better. | 奶酪会不错 |
[42:47] | I did get some nice sausages. | 还有些香肠 |
[42:49] | What did he want us to do about those guards? | 我们怎么对付守卫? |
[42:52] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[42:53] | He just said, “walk through the gates. | 他只说:走出大门 |
[42:55] | What about the guards? | 守卫怎么办? |
[42:57] | He didn’t say anything about the guards. | 他根本没提守卫 |
[42:59] | What, he left that bit out? | 什么,他没说? |
[43:00] | It’s a pretty important part, don’t you think? | 这是重点啊,你说呢? |
[43:02] | – We have to trust him. – Trust him? | – 我们得相信他 – 相信他? |
[43:05] | You trusted him to fight with us and you set him free | 你相信他会帮我们,让他走了,他就走了 |
[43:08] | – and he ran. – I want to go back to the kitchens. | 我想回厨房去 |
[43:10] | Shut up. Stay here if you’re afraid. | 闭嘴,害怕就留在这儿 |
[43:15] | Arry, don’t. | 阿利,不要 |
[43:46] | Away! Reset! | 发射! 装弹! |
[43:56] | If the wind holds, we’ll reach King’s landing in a day. | 如果风向不变,我们一天就到君临 |
[44:00] | Will it hold? | 会不变吗? |
[44:02] | Can’t make promises for the wind, Your Grace. | 风很难说,陛下 |
[44:11] | I admire you, Ser Davos. | 我很佩服你,戴佛斯爵士 |
[44:13] | I thank you, Your Grace. Pleased to hear it. | 谢谢,陛下,我很荣幸 |
[44:16] | Some highborn fools call you Onion Knight | 有些愚蠢的上等人叫你洋葱骑士 |
[44:18] | and think they insult you. | 以为是侮辱你 |
[44:20] | So you take the onion for your Sigil, | 而你把洋葱做了徽记 |
[44:22] | sew it on your coat, fly the onion flag. | 绣在衣服和旗帜上 |
[44:25] | My son wishes me to change it. | 我儿子希望我改了 |
[44:27] | Three mermen with tridents, something like that. | 三个人鱼拿着三叉戟什么的 |
[44:30] | I understand why the older families look down at me. | 我理解为什么古老的家族瞧不起我 |
[44:34] | Do you? Why? | 是吗?为什么? |
[44:37] | – My father was a crabber. – And? | – 我父亲是抓螃蟹的 – 然后呢? |
[44:40] | Well, sons of Lords don’t like to break bread with sons of crabbers. | 领主的儿子们不喜欢和抓螃蟹的儿子分面包 |
[44:43] | Our hands stink. | 我们的手腥 |
[44:45] | And where were those Lords when Storm’s End starved? | 风息堡挨饿的时候那些领主在哪? |
[44:48] | Many fought bravely for your brother. | 很多都在为你哥哥英勇奋战 |
[44:50] | Many fought for the Mad King. | 很多为了疯王 |
[44:53] | You defend these men who insult you behind your back. | 你维护那些在背后说你坏话的人 |
[44:57] | Some are happy to do it to my face. | 有些乐于当面侮辱 |
[44:59] | We were forgotten. | 我们被遗忘了 |
[45:01] | Robert and Ned Stark– they were the heroes, | 劳勃和奈德・史塔克,他们是英雄 |
[45:04] | the glorious rebels marching from battle to battle, | 光荣的义军,从胜利走向胜利 |
[45:08] | liberating towns from the yoke of the Mad King | 从疯王的奴役下解放一个个城镇 |
[45:10] | while I held Storm’s End with 500 men. | 我却领着500人守卫风息堡 |
[45:13] | – No one has forgotten, Your Grace. – No? Robert did. | – 没人会忘记,陛下 – 没人?劳勃忘了 |
[45:15] | He gave Storm’s End to Renly after the war. | 他战后把风息堡给了蓝礼 |
[45:17] | Renly never fought a day in his life. | 蓝礼一生没打过仗 |
[45:19] | – He was only a boy. – Then why’d he give him Storm’s End? | – 他只是个孩子 – 那他为什么给他风息堡? |
[45:25] | First we ate the horses. | 我开始吃马 |
[45:27] | We weren’t riding anyway, not with the castle surrounded. | 城堡被围,反正不用骑马 |
[45:31] | We couldn’t feed them, so fine, the horses. | 又喂不了它们,好吧,吃马 |
[45:33] | Then the cats. Never liked cats. | 然后是猫,讨厌猫 |
[45:35] | So fine. I do like dogs. | 好吧,我很喜欢狗 |
[45:38] | Good animals. Loyal. | 很好的动物,忠诚 |
[45:40] | But we ate them. Then the rats. | 但我们吃了,然后是老鼠 |
[45:42] | The night before you slipped through, | 你溜进来的前一晚 |
[45:44] | I thought my wife was dying. | 我以为我妻子要死了 |
[45:46] | She couldn’t speak anymore, she was so frail. | 她太虚弱了,说不了话 |
[45:49] | And then you made it through the lines. | 你却穿过包围圈 |
[45:52] | Slipped right through in your little black sailboat with your onions. | 小黑船上载着你的洋葱溜了进来 |
[45:55] | And potatoes. Some salted beef, I believe. | 还有土豆,和腌牛肉 |
[45:58] | Every man in Storm’s End wanted to kiss you that night. | 那晚,风息堡的每个人都想吻你 |
[46:01] | I was relieved they did not. | 我放松了,他们却没有 |
[46:05] | Robert told me to hold Storm’s End, so I held it. | 劳勃要我坚守风息堡,我就坚守 |
[46:10] | Then he told me he was giving it to Renly, | 然后他要我给蓝礼 |
[46:12] | so I gave it up. | 我就给了 |
[46:13] | Insult or no, I gave it up | 是不是侮辱,我都给了 |
[46:16] | because Robert was my older brother and he was the king | 因为劳勃是我的兄长,是国王 |
[46:18] | and I’ve always done my duty. | 我一直忠于职守 |
[46:20] | But now I’m the rightful king by every law of Westeros. | 现在,无论按维斯特洛的哪条律法,我都是正统国王 |
[46:24] | And when I sit the Iron Throne, you’ll be my Hand. | 等我坐了铁王座,你就是我的首相 |
[46:29] | Your Grace… | 陛下… |
[46:33] | I pray I serve you well. | 我祈祷能忠心辅佐你 |
[46:37] | I expect you’ll be the first crabber’s son to wear the badge. | 我希望你是第一个抓蟹人的儿子戴着首相胸章 |
[46:44] | You’re the master of whisperers. | 你是密语的大师 |
[46:46] | You’re supposed to know everything. | 你应该知道一切 |
[46:48] | No man can be in all rooms at all times. | 没有人能无所不在 |
[46:51] | I have many little birds in the North, My Lord, | 我在北方有很多小鸟,主子 |
[46:54] | but I haven’t heard their songs since Theon Greyjoy captured Winterfell. | 但席恩・葛雷乔伊夺了临冬城后,我就没收到消息了 |
[46:58] | The Stark forces are distracted. | 史塔克的军队已被牵制 |
[47:00] | Now is the time to strike. | 现在是时候出击了 |
[47:02] | To strike? | 出击? |
[47:04] | My dear nephew, you do see these men preparing the walls for siege? | 我亲爱的外甥,你看到了这些人在加固城墙? |
[47:08] | You do understand Stannis Baratheon sails this way? | 你也明白史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩正朝这里驶来? |
[47:11] | If my Uncle Stannis lands on the shores of King’s Landing, | 史坦尼斯叔叔如果在君临登陆 |
[47:14] | I’ll ride out to greet him. | 我将骑马出城迎接 |
[47:16] | A brave choice, Your Grace. | 很勇敢,陛下 |
[47:17] | I’m sure your men will line up behind you. | 我肯定你的人会列队跟随 |
[47:20] | They say Stannis never smiles. | 他们说史坦尼斯从来不笑 |
[47:23] | I’ll give him a red smile | 我要让他笑出血 |
[47:26] | from ear to ear. | 从耳朵到耳朵 |
[47:33] | Imagine Stannis’s terror. | 想想史坦尼斯的暴虐 |
[47:36] | I am trying. | 我在努力想 |
[47:39] | You’re an intelligent man. | 你是个聪明人 |
[47:41] | I’d like to think I’m an intelligent man. | 我希望我也是个聪明人 |
[47:42] | Oh, no one disputes that, My Lord, | 没人敢说不是,大人 |
[47:44] | not even the multitudes who despise you. | 蔑视你的人也不敢 |
[47:46] | I wish we could converse as two honest, intelligent men. | 我希望我们像两个聪明、坦率的人一样对话 |
[47:49] | I wish we could, too. | 但愿可以 |
[47:53] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[47:55] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[47:57] | If we’re going to play, | 如果我们要玩 |
[47:59] | you’ll have to start. | 得你先开始 |
[48:06] | My brother was the youngest Kingsguard in history. | 我哥哥是史上最年轻的御林护卫 |
[48:10] | My sister became queen at the age of 19. | 我姐姐19岁就成了王后 |
[48:15] | When I reached manhood, | 待我成年… |
[48:17] | my father put me in charge of all the drains and cisterns in Casterly Rock. | 父亲要我负责凯岩城的排水和蓄水 |
[48:21] | A most highborn plumber. | 出生最高贵的管子工 |
[48:23] | The water never flowed better. | 沟渠通畅 |
[48:25] | And all the shit found its way to the sea. | 所有的屎都进了大海 |
[48:28] | I never expected to have any real power. | 我从未想过掌握实权 |
[48:31] | So when my father named me acting Hand– | 当父亲认命我为代理首相… |
[48:33] | You’re quite good at being Hand, you know? | 你是个不错的首相,知道吗? |
[48:36] | Jon Arryn and Ned Stark were good men, | 琼恩・艾林和奈德・斯塔克是好人 |
[48:38] | honorable men, | 高尚的人 |
[48:41] | but they disdained the game and those who played. | 但他们鄙视这个游戏和玩家 |
[48:43] | – You enjoy the game. – I do. | – 你却如鱼得水 – 确实 |
[48:46] | Last thing I expected. | 真没想到 |
[48:48] | And you play it well. | 而且玩得很好 |
[48:50] | I’d like to keep playing it. | 我很想接着玩 |
[48:55] | If Stannis breaches the gates, the game is over. | 如果史坦尼斯攻破大门,游戏就结束了 |
[48:58] | They say he burns his enemies alive | 他们说他把敌人活活烧死 |
[49:00] | to honor the Lord of Light. | 以敬光之王 |
[49:02] | The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned, | 光之王希望他的敌人烧死 |
[49:05] | the drowned God wants them drowned. | 淹神要他们淹死 |
[49:07] | Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? | 为什么神都这么残忍? |
[49:09] | Where is the God of tits and wine? | 奶头神和酒神哪去了? |
[49:13] | In the Summer Isles, | 在盛夏群岛… |
[49:15] | they worship a fertility goddess with 16 teats. | 他们崇拜的生育之神有16个奶头 |
[49:18] | We should sail there immediately. | 我们应该马上出发 |
[49:22] | This morning I heard a song | 今早我听到一首歌 |
[49:26] | all the way from Qarth beyond the Red Waste. | 从红色荒原那边的魁尔斯传来的 |
[49:29] | Daenerys Targaryen lives. | 丹妮莉丝・坦格利安还活着 |
[49:33] | A girl at the edge of the world is the least of our problems. | 一个在世界边缘的女孩不足为虑 |
[49:36] | She has three dragons. | 她有三条龙 |
[49:40] | But even if what they say is true, | 就算他们说的是真的… |
[49:42] | it’ll be years before they are fully grown. | 它们完全长大还需时日 |
[49:45] | And then there will be nowhere to hide. | 真到那时就退无可退了 |
[49:49] | One game at a time, my friend. | 一次只玩一个游戏,朋友 |
[50:01] | Careful, Khaleesi. | 当心,卡丽熙 |
[50:03] | Xaro owns this city and the warlocks have 1,000 | 札罗拥有此城,而男巫有1000只眼睛… |
[50:06] | eyes watching for you. | 盯着你 |
[50:08] | I found one– | 我找到了… |
[50:11] | a ship with a good captain. | 一艘船和一个好船长 |
[50:14] | She leaves for Astapor tomorrow. | 明天驶往阿斯塔波 |
[50:16] | – Astapor? – We cannot stay here. | – 阿斯塔波? – 我们不能留在这里 |
[50:19] | They have my dragons. | 我的龙在他们手上 |
[50:20] | A mother does not flee without her children. | 母亲不会弃孩子而去 |
[50:22] | They’re not your children. | 它们不是你的孩子 |
[50:24] | I know they call you the Mother of Dragons | 我知道他们叫你龙之母 |
[50:27] | and I know you love them, but you didn’t grow them in your womb. | 我知道你爱它们,可它们不是你生的 |
[50:29] | They didn’t suckle at your breast. They are dragons, Khaleesi. | 也没有吃你的奶,它们是龙,卡丽熙 |
[50:32] | And if we stay in Qarth, we’ll die. | 留在魁尔斯,我们会死的 |
[50:34] | You should sail to Astapor. I’m sure you’ll be safe there. | 你去阿斯塔波吧,我肯定那里很安全 |
[50:40] | You know I would die for you. | 你知道,我愿为你而死 |
[50:43] | I will never abandon you. | 我绝不会抛弃你 |
[50:46] | I’m sworn to protect you, to serve. | 我立誓保护你,效忠你 |
[50:48] | Then serve me. | 那就效忠吧 |
[50:50] | If my dragons are in the House of the Undying, | 如果我的龙在不朽之殿 |
[50:53] | then take me there. | 带我去吧 |
[50:54] | That’s what the warlock wants. | 那正中男巫下怀 |
[50:56] | He told you so himself. | 他自己说的 |
[50:57] | If you enter that place, you will never leave again. | 一旦进去,就出不来了 |
[51:00] | – His magic is strong. – And what of my magic? | – 他的魔法很强大 – 我的魔法呢? |
[51:03] | You saw me step into the fire. | 你看到我步入烈火 |
[51:05] | You watched the witch burn. What did the flames do to me? | 你看到女巫烧死,火能奈我何? |
[51:08] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗? |
[51:12] | Until my last breath I will remember. | 我永远都记得 |
[51:16] | After I have forgotten my mother’s face. | 即使忘了我母亲的样子 |
[51:24] | They are my children. | 它们是我的孩子 |
[51:27] | And they are the only children I will ever have. | 今世仅有的孩子 |
[51:37] | Take me to them. | 带我去吧 |
[51:50] | We should bury them. | 应该把他们埋了 |
[51:53] | I’d leave ’em up a few more days. | 让他们再挂几天 |
[51:55] | Sends a message. | 作为警示 |
[51:57] | If they haven’t got the damn message yet, | 如果到现在还冥顽不灵 |
[51:59] | a few more days won’t help. | 多几天也无益 |
[52:01] | As you say. | 遵命 |
[52:03] | But it don’t hurt to let ’em rot a while longer. | 但让他们再烂一点也无妨 |
[52:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[52:07] | Gold for the farmer. | 金子,给农夫的 |
[52:10] | For his trouble. | 作为赔偿 |
[52:12] | His troubles are done. | 不必赔偿了 |
[52:14] | He’s feeding the crops now. | 他现在是农家肥了 |
[52:17] | His wife, too. | 还有他老婆 |
[52:21] | You want to keep a man silent, you silence him. | 想要人闭嘴,就杀了他 |
[52:44] | Got as far as the farm and then doubled back. | 只到了农场,然后又折了回来 |
[52:49] | Walked through the stream to throw off the hounds. | 穿过小河才甩掉猎狗 |
[52:54] | Hoped this would be the last place they’d think to look. | 但愿他们不会找到这里来 |
[53:00] | You’re right… | 你做得对 |
[53:02] | so far. | 起码目前是 |
[53:04] | Who was that out there | 外面是谁… |
[53:07] | hung up the gates? | 吊在城门口? |
[53:09] | Must have been the farmer’s boys. | 一定是农夫的儿子 |
[53:13] | He killed them and burned them | 他杀了他们,然后烧了 |
[53:17] | and passed them off as the little lords? | 然后把他们当作小少爷们? |
[53:19] | Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘,嘘,嘘 |
[53:21] | They mustn’t know. | 不能让他们知道 |
[53:24] | Bran would blame himself. | 布兰会自责的 |
[53:27] | They’ll never hear it from me. | 我不会告诉他们的 |
[53:30] | The little lads have suffered enough. | 小家伙已经受了很多苦了 |