时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[01:02] | Brother? | 兄弟 |
[02:25] | Did you send the ravens? | 你放信鸦了吗 |
[02:30] | Tarly, look at me. | 塔利 看着我 |
[02:36] | Did you send the ravens? | 你放信鸦了吗 |
[02:43] | That was your job. | 那是你的职责 |
[02:45] | Your only job. | 你唯一的职责 |
[02:55] | We need to get back to the Wall. | 我们要赶回长城 |
[02:59] | It’s a long march. | 路途漫长 |
[03:01] | We know what’s out there, | 我们知道外面有什么 |
[03:04] | but we have to make it, have to warn them | 但我们必须回去 回去警告他们 |
[03:08] | or before winter’s done, | 否则 不等冬天结束 |
[03:11] | everyone you’ve ever known will be dead. | 你们认识的每一个人都要死去 |
[06:08] | First time you’ve seen a giant, Jon Snow? | 第一次看见巨人吗 琼恩·雪诺 |
[06:14] | Well, don’t stare too long. They’re shy. | 行了 别盯着看 他们很害羞 |
[06:18] | When they stop being shy, they get angry. | 等害羞过去 他们可要发怒 |
[06:22] | And when they’re angry, | 巨人发起怒来 |
[06:24] | I’ve seen them pound a man straight into the ground | 我可见过他们把人直直地钉到地里 |
[06:27] | like a hammer on a nail. | 就像锤头敲钉子 |
[06:40] | Crow! Crow! | 乌鸦 乌鸦 |
[06:42] | – Look over there! – Crow! | -快看那儿 -乌鸦 |
[06:45] | Crow! Look over here! Look! | 乌鸦 看那里 看 |
[06:48] | Ah, look, crow coming! | 看 乌鸦来了 |
[06:51] | Crow! | 乌鸦 |
[06:54] | You’re wearing the wrong color. | 你穿错了颜色 |
[06:58] | Mance was a ranger. | 曼斯也当过游骑兵 |
[07:01] | In your hearts, all you crows want to fly free. | 你们乌鸦打心眼里都渴望自由飞翔 |
[07:04] | When I’m free, will I be free to go? | 我可以自由加入 也可以自由离开吗 |
[07:06] | – Crow! – Crow! | -乌鸦 -乌鸦 |
[07:07] | Sure, you will. | 当然可以 |
[07:12] | And I’ll be free to kill you. | 而我也有了杀你的自由 |
[07:16] | Got no respect, this lot. | 这帮崽子没什么教养 |
[07:18] | Got no fathers to slap ’em when they’re foul. | 犯了错也没父亲教育 |
[07:22] | What happened to their fathers? | 他们的父亲怎么了 |
[07:25] | Some of them were killed by crows like you. | 有些被你这样的乌鸦杀了 |
[07:30] | Don’t look so grim, Jon Snow. | 别阴着脸 琼恩·雪诺 |
[07:33] | If Mance Rayder likes you, you’ll live another day. | 如果曼斯·雷德喜欢你 你就能多活一天 |
[07:37] | And if he don’t… | 如果他不喜欢… |
[08:01] | I smell a crow. | 我闻到了乌鸦的味道 |
[08:03] | We killed his friends. | 我们杀了他的同伴 |
[08:05] | Thought you’d want to question this one. | 也许你有什么想问他的 |
[08:08] | What do we want with a baby crow? | 乳臭未干的乌鸦要来有什么用 |
[08:10] | This baby killed Qhorin Halfhand. | 是这小子杀了断掌科林 |
[08:14] | He wants to be one of us. | 他想加入我们 |
[08:22] | That half-handed cunt killed friends of mine. | 那狗日的断掌可杀了我不少朋友 |
[08:25] | Friends twice your size. | 他们一个顶你俩 |
[08:29] | My father told me big men fall just as quick as little ones | 我父亲说过 利剑穿心而过 |
[08:33] | if you put a sword through their hearts. | 大块头跟小个子一样死得快 |
[08:37] | Plenty of little men tried to put their swords through my heart. | 许多小个子都想捅我个透心凉 |
[08:42] | And there’s plenty of little skeletons buried in the woods. | 林子里可埋了很多小小的骸骨呢 |
[08:49] | – What’s your name, boy? – Jon Snow. | -你叫什么名字 小子 -琼恩·雪诺 |
[08:58] | Your Grace. | 见过陛下 |
[09:03] | Your Grace? | 陛下 |
[09:05] | Did you hear that? | 听到没有 |
[09:07] | From now on, you’d better kneel every time I fart. | 从今往后 每次我放屁你都下跪好了 |
[09:11] | Stand, boy. | 起来吧 小子 |
[09:15] | We don’t kneel for anyone beyond the Wall. | 长城之外 不用对任何人下跪 |
[09:21] | So, you’re Ned Stark’s bastard. | 你就是奈德·史塔克的私生子 |
[09:26] | Thank you for the gift, Lord of Bones. | 谢谢你的礼物 骸骨之王 |
[09:28] | You can leave us. | 你们可以退下了 |
[09:40] | The girl likes you. | 那姑娘喜欢你 |
[09:41] | You like her back, Snow? | 你也喜欢她吗 雪诺 |
[09:44] | That why you want to join us? | 这是你要加入我们的原因吗 |
[09:46] | Don’t panic, boy. | 别紧张 小子 |
[09:48] | This isn’t the damned Night’s Watch | 这不是狗日的守夜人军团 |
[09:50] | where we make you swear off girls. | 我们不要你发誓不碰女人 |
[09:53] | This chicken eater you thought was king is Tormund Giantsbane. | 被你当作国王的小鸡吞食者是巨人克星托蒙德 |
[09:56] | Can’t believe this pup killed the Halfhand. | 不敢相信这小崽子杀了断掌 |
[10:01] | He was our enemy | 他是我们的对头 |
[10:03] | and I’m glad he’s dead. | 他死了我很高兴 |
[10:16] | He was my brother once. | 他也曾是我的兄弟 |
[10:19] | Back when he had a whole hand. | 那时候他的手掌还完好无损 |
[10:23] | What were you doing with him? | 你跟着他出来干什么 |
[10:25] | The Lord Commander sent me to the Halfhand for seasoning. | 司令大人要我跟着断掌出来锻炼 |
[10:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:30] | He wants me to lead one day. | 他希望我有一天能领军 |
[10:32] | But here you are, a traitor | 可你来了这里 |
[10:35] | kneeling before the King-beyond-the-Wall. | 成了跪拜塞外之王的叛徒 |
[10:38] | If I’m a traitor, then you are, too. | 如果我是叛徒 那你也是 |
[10:49] | Why do you want to join us, Jon Snow? | 为什么要加入我们 琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:58] | I want to be free. | 我想要自由 |
[11:00] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我看未必 |
[11:04] | I think what you want most of all | 我觉得你最想要的 |
[11:06] | is to be a hero. | 是当英雄 |
[11:09] | I’ll ask you one last time– | 我最后再问你一次 |
[11:12] | why do you want to join us? | 为什么要加入我们 |
[11:20] | We stopped at Craster’s Keep on the way north. | 我们北进途中在卡斯特的堡垒休息 |
[11:25] | I saw… | 我看见 |
[11:28] | You saw what? | 你看见了什么 |
[11:31] | I saw Craster take his own baby boy | 我看见卡斯特把他的亲生儿子 |
[11:33] | and leave it in the woods. | 留在林子里 |
[11:36] | I saw what took it. | 我看见了带走孩子的东西 |
[11:42] | You’re telling me you saw one of them? | 你是说你看见了它们 |
[11:49] | And why would that make you desert your brothers? | 所以你就背弃自己的兄弟 |
[11:52] | Because when I told the Lord Commander, | 因为我把此事禀告司令大人 |
[11:54] | he already knew. | 却发现他早已知晓 |
[11:58] | Thousands of years ago, the First Men | 数千年前 先民与异鬼搏斗 |
[12:01] | battled the White Walkers and defeated them. | 并且击败了它们 |
[12:04] | I want to fight for the side that fights for the living. | 我希望加入为生者而战的一方 |
[12:11] | Did I come to the right place? | 我来对地方了吗 |
[12:19] | We’ll need to find you a new cloak. | 我们要给你找件新斗篷 |
[12:42] | What if you took off that bit there? | 不如这块布也脱掉 |
[12:47] | Don’t you want to leave something to the imagination? | 不想留一点儿想象空间吗 |
[12:50] | Trouble is, I’ve never had much imagination. | 问题是 我从来也没啥想象力 |
[12:57] | I want you to take it off. | 我要你来脱 |
[13:06] | Mouth. | 用嘴 |
[13:13] | Ser Bronn. Ser Bronn. | 波隆爵士 波隆爵士 |
[13:18] | I didn’t hear that. | 我没听见 |
[13:20] | – Apologies, Ser. – Back away. | -抱歉 爵士 -后退 |
[13:22] | Keep backing away till you’re outside this establishment. | 继续退 一直退出这座院子 |
[13:25] | – Then back away some more. – Lord Tyrion sent me. | -然后再退几步 -提利昂大人派我来的 |
[13:29] | I will murder you, boy. | 我要杀了你 小子 |
[13:32] | He said it was a matter of life and death. | 他说是生死攸关的事 |
[13:51] | – Pod? – It’s your sister. | -波德 -是你姐姐 |
[13:56] | The queen. | 太后 |
[14:11] | What are they doing here? | 他们来干什么 |
[14:12] | Protecting me, I assume. | 大概是保护我吧 |
[14:14] | Will you let me in? | 不请我进去吗 |
[14:17] | No, I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[14:18] | If I wanted to kill you, do you think I’d let a wooden door stop me? | 要是我想杀你 一扇木门拦得住吗 |
[14:29] | They stay outside. | 他们留在外面 |
[14:30] | I’m not afraid of you, little brother. | 我并不怕你 弟弟 |
[14:47] | – Why are you here? – I wanted to see your face. | -你来做什么 -想看看你的脸 |
[14:51] | They said you’d lost your nose, | 他们说你丢了鼻子 |
[14:52] | but it’s not as gruesome as all that. | 看上去倒没那么糟 |
[14:55] | The man who cut me lost more than his nose. | 砍我的人丢的可不止是鼻子 |
[14:58] | I should hope so. | 意料之中 |
[15:00] | The rebels came for Joffrey’s head, they lost their own. | 逆贼来取乔佛里的头 自己却掉了脑袋 |
[15:04] | Thanks to Father. | 多亏了父亲大人 |
[15:06] | Thanks to Father. | 多亏了父亲大人 |
[15:09] | Of course, it wasn’t a rebel who tried to kill me. | 不过想杀我的却不是逆贼 |
[15:12] | No? Curious. | 是吗 那可奇了 |
[15:14] | Bit of a comedown from chamber of the Hand. | 从首相塔搬到这里 云泥之别啊 |
[15:18] | But then I don’t suppose you need much room. | 可我觉得你也用不到多少空间 |
[15:21] | Grand Maester Pycelle made the same joke. | 派席尔大学士开了同样的玩笑 |
[15:23] | You must be proud to be as funny as | 能跟那卵蛋垂到膝盖上的老家伙一样幽默 |
[15:25] | a man whose balls brush his knees. | 你一定很是骄傲啊 |
[15:27] | You’re meeting Father today? | 你今天要去见父亲大人 |
[15:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:31] | Because I have hundreds of spies in my employ. | 因为我手下有数百眼线 |
[15:34] | The Master of Whisperers owes me a favor or two. | 情报总管也欠我的情 |
[15:39] | Father told me. What do you want from him? | 父亲大人告诉我的 你找他要什么 |
[15:42] | What do I want from him? He’s my father. | 我找他要什么 他是我父亲 |
[15:44] | Do I need to want something? | 我见他一定要有目的吗 |
[15:48] | I’m sure he loves me dearly, | 我确信他像所有父亲一样 |
[15:51] | as any father loves his child, his baby boy. | 深爱着他的宝贝儿子 |
[15:55] | Yet he hasn’t come to visit once since arriving in King’s Landing. | 可自从抵达君临 他不曾来看望我一次 |
[15:59] | I lay here, my face split in half, | 我躺在这里 脸被劈成两半 |
[16:03] | but Father never came. | 父亲大人却迟迟不来 |
[16:10] | You’re going to make me cry. | 你说得我都要哭了 |
[16:12] | Why do you care what I want from him? | 你为何关心我找他的目的 |
[16:16] | Because you’ve slandered me to Father before. | 因为你在父亲大人面前诋毁过我 |
[16:18] | Slandered? When? | 诋毁 几时 |
[16:20] | You told him I had my guards | 在凯岩城的时候 |
[16:22] | beat that servant girl at Casterly Rock. | 你告状说我让卫兵打了女仆 |
[16:24] | You did have your guards beat her. | 你的确让卫兵打了她 |
[16:26] | A girl of nine, I believe. | 一个九岁的女孩 我记得 |
[16:28] | I was nine, too. | 我当年也是九岁 |
[16:29] | She lost an eye, if I remember correctly. | 要是我没健忘 他们打瞎她一只眼 |
[16:32] | If I remember correctly, | 要是我没健忘 |
[16:33] | she never stole a necklace again. | 她以后再没偷过项链 |
[16:37] | It’s not slander if it’s true. | 若是事实 就不算诋毁 |
[16:40] | And what’s this truth you plan on telling him today? | 那你今天又打算告诉他什么事实 |
[16:42] | Why are you so nervous about what I’m going to say to Father? | 我对父亲大人说什么 你为何如此紧张 |
[16:46] | Because you’re a liar. | 因为你是一个骗子 |
[16:49] | I expect you’ll tell lies about me, about Joffrey. | 我知道你一定会编造关于我和乔佛里的谎言 |
[16:52] | Any lies in particular? | 哪一条谎言呢 |
[16:56] | You’re a clever man, | 你是个聪明人 |
[16:59] | but you’re not half as clever as you think you are. | 可远远不到你自以为是的程度 |
[17:01] | Still makes me more clever than you. | 那也还是比你聪明些 |
[17:07] | Oh, look at these two shining warriors. | 瞧瞧这一对光鲜的板儿甲 |
[17:11] | Ser Taryn Mant and… | 泰伦·曼特爵士 还有… |
[17:14] | Ser Whosit of Whocares. | 不知哪儿来的什么爵士 |
[17:16] | Ser Meryn Trant. | 马林·特兰爵士 |
[17:18] | Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. | 黑水的波隆爵士 |
[17:20] | – You’re no knight. – Pod. | -你不是骑士 -波德 |
[17:22] | Ser Bronn of the Blackwater was anointed by the king himself. | 黑水的波隆爵士乃是国王亲自册封 |
[17:26] | You’re an up-jumped cutthroat, | 你是个得势的杀手 |
[17:29] | nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[17:30] | That’s exactly who I am. | 说得不错 |
[17:32] | And you’re a grub in fancy armor | 你就是一只套着漂亮盔甲的蛆 |
[17:34] | who’s better at beating little girls than fighting men. | 不敢跟男人打架 只会欺负小姑娘 |
[17:37] | Now, I have an appointment with Lord Tyrion. | 现在我要去会见提利昂大人 |
[17:40] | You put your hand on that door, | 敢碰一下那扇门 |
[17:43] | you lose the hand. | 就剁了你的手 |
[18:02] | As much as I appreciate a walk in the sunshine, your lordship, | 大人 虽说在阳光下走走没什么不好 |
[18:04] | I am wondering why you sent for me. | 我还是想问你叫我来做什么 |
[18:06] | A number of people in this city want to kill me. | 城里有些人想杀我 |
[18:08] | You’re here to protect me. | 你是来保护我的 |
[18:10] | I’ve been doing that for a while now. | 这活计我可干得够久 |
[18:12] | Do you grow bored protecting me? | 你厌倦了保护我吗 |
[18:14] | I grow poor protecting you. | 越保护你 我越穷 |
[18:15] | Poor? Poor? | 穷 还穷呢 |
[18:17] | Under my patronage you’ve become a knight, | 是我推举你当上骑士 |
[18:19] | you’ve served as Commander of the City Watch. | 还坐上了都城守备军司令的位置 |
[18:21] | – Briefly. – I’m sure you filled your pockets. | -只坐了一会儿 -我确信你塞满了口袋 |
[18:24] | And now my pockets are empty. | 如今口袋又空了 |
[18:26] | You’ve given me a taste for the finer things. | 你让我尝到了享乐的滋味 |
[18:29] | And if you want me to carry on protecting you, | 要想让我继续保护你 |
[18:31] | you’ll need to pay more. | 就得多掏钱 |
[18:32] | – I thought we were friends. – We are. | -我还以为我们是朋友 -我们是朋友 |
[18:35] | But I’m a sellsword. I sell my sword. | 但我是个佣兵 我的剑是赚钱的 |
[18:37] | I don’t loan it out to friends as a favor. | 不是借给朋友赚人情的 |
[18:39] | – How much? – Double. | -多少钱 -双倍 |
[18:41] | – Double? – I’m a knight now. | -双倍 -我现在是骑士了 |
[18:43] | Knights are worth double. | 骑士值双倍的价钱 |
[18:44] | I don’t even know how much I’m paying you now. | 我连现在付你多少钱都不知道呢 |
[18:47] | Which means you can afford it. | 说明你还付得起 |
[19:27] | Here. Here! | 这里 这里 |
[19:38] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[20:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:07] | I was in the battle at Blackwater. | 我是黑水河一战的幸存者 |
[20:12] | I was a captain and a knight. | 我是一个船长 一个骑士 |
[20:16] | Aye, Ser, and serving which king? | 是嘛 爵士先生 您为哪位国王效命 |
[20:25] | The one true king of Westeros– | 维斯特洛唯一的真王 |
[20:31] | Stannis Baratheon. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩 |
[20:42] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[20:44] | Everyone thought you were dead. | 大家都以为你死了 |
[20:51] | And your son? | 你儿子呢 |
[20:59] | He may have swam ashore as you did. | 他或许跟你一样游到岸边了呢 |
[21:01] | No, the wildfire took him. I saw it. | 不 野火吞没了他 我亲眼所见 |
[21:13] | I’m so sorry, my friend. | 我很遗憾 我的朋友 |
[21:17] | I, too, have lost a son. | 我也失去过一个儿子 |
[21:19] | There is nothing worse in this world. | 世上最糟糕的事情莫过于此 |
[21:23] | But, Davos, you were a good father. | 可是戴佛斯 你是个好父亲 |
[21:27] | If I was a good father, he’d still be here. | 如果我是个好父亲 他应该还活着 |
[21:33] | Stannis lives? | 史坦尼斯活着吗 |
[21:34] | He licks his wounds at Dragonstone. | 他在龙石岛舔舐伤口 |
[21:37] | Will you take me there? | 你能带我去吗 |
[21:38] | There is nothing for me at Dragonstone. | 龙石岛没有我要的东西 |
[21:41] | This war is not over. | 战争还没有结束 |
[21:42] | Not for you, maybe. | 或许对你来说没结束 |
[21:44] | But for Salladhor Saan, the war is over. | 但对萨拉多·桑恩来说 战争结束了 |
[21:47] | We’re both sworn to King Stannis. | 我们都发誓效忠史坦尼斯国王 |
[21:49] | I am sworn to no man. | 我谁也不效忠 |
[21:51] | I promised you 30 ships and you promised me riches and glory. | 我答应给你三十艘船 你答应给我荣华富贵 |
[21:55] | I delivered the ships. | 船我可送出了 |
[21:56] | Stannis never gives up. Never. | 史坦尼斯绝不会就此罢休 |
[21:58] | – Now he will regroup. – He’s a broken man. | -他肯定会重整兵力 -他一蹶不振了 |
[22:01] | His fleet lies at the bottom of Blackwater Bay. | 他的舰队在黑水湾沉没 |
[22:04] | They say he sees no one– | 据说他避不见人 |
[22:05] | not his generals, not even his wife. | 不见他的将领 连妻子也不见 |
[22:07] | Only the Red Woman | 只有红袍女一人 |
[22:11] | whispering in his ear, | 在他耳边私语 |
[22:12] | telling him what she sees in the flames | 说她在火焰中看到了什么 |
[22:15] | and burning men alive. | 再就是火烧活人 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | They built a great fire when Stannis returned. | 史坦尼斯回来后 他们燃起了大火 |
[22:21] | All those who spoke against her she called servants of darkness. | 凡是反对她的人 她都称其为黑暗奴仆 |
[22:29] | They say she sang to them as they burned. | 据说她一边烧他们一边吟唱咒语 |
[22:36] | I’m a pirate. | 我是个海盗 |
[22:38] | You’re a smuggler. | 你是个走私贩 |
[22:40] | Servants of darkness. | 都是黑暗奴仆 |
[22:43] | I’m thinking Dragonstone is a good place for us to avoid. | 龙石岛那鬼地方我们最好离得远远的 |
[22:46] | Take me back there, please. | 带我回去吧 求你了 |
[22:48] | You cannot turn Stannis against her. | 你没办法让史坦尼斯跟她反目 |
[22:50] | Maybe not, but I could carve her heart out. | 或许不能 但我能把她的心剖出来 |
[22:52] | You could try. | 你当然可以试 |
[22:54] | If you fail, they will burn you. | 如果失败 他们会烧死你 |
[22:56] | If you succeed, they’ll burn you. | 如果成功 他们也会烧死你 |
[22:59] | And you’ve only just come back to life. | 而你刚刚死里逃生 |
[23:01] | Stay alive a little longer, my friend. | 别急着求死 我的朋友 |
[23:04] | You call me friend. You drank with me on my wedding day. | 你叫我朋友 你在我的婚礼上与我举杯共饮 |
[23:06] | And you drank with me on four of my wedding days, | 我的四次婚礼 你都与我举杯共饮过 |
[23:09] | but I don’t ask you for favors. | 但我可没要你帮忙 |
[23:10] | I have to stop her. | 我必须阻止她 |
[23:12] | Please, do this for me. | 求你了 帮我吧 |
[23:18] | When you are dead, | 你死了以后 |
[23:20] | I will gather your bones in a little sack | 我会收集你的遗骨 放进小口袋里 |
[23:23] | and let your widow wear them around her neck. | 让你的遗孀系在脖子上 |
[23:39] | We should set the siege lines 1,000 yards from Harrenhal. | 我们应该在赫伦堡一千码外摆下围城阵 |
[23:42] | There won’t be a siege. The Mountain can’t defend a ruin. | 没有必要 魔山守不住那片废墟 |
[23:45] | I imagine the Mountain will defend | 泰温·兰尼斯特要他守 |
[23:47] | whatever Tywin Lannister tells him to defend. | 魔山必然不顾一切地守住 |
[23:49] | The Lannisters have been running from us since Oxcross. | 自牛津之战起 兰尼斯特军便触之即退 |
[23:51] | I’d love a fight. | 我要打仗 |
[23:52] | The men would love a fight. | 弟兄们也要痛快打一场 |
[23:55] | I don’t think we’re going to get one. | 不过看样子是打不成了 |
[24:44] | 200 Northmen slaughtered like sheep. | 两百个北方人惨遭屠杀 |
[24:49] | The debt will be repaid, my friend. | 这笔血债必还无疑 我的朋友 |
[24:52] | For them and for your sons. | 为了他们 也为了你的儿子 |
[24:55] | Will it? | 是吗 |
[24:57] | They rot in the ground | 他们在地下腐烂 |
[24:59] | while their killer runs free. | 凶手却逃之夭夭 |
[25:02] | The Kingslayer won’t remain free for long. | 弑君者跑不了多远 |
[25:05] | My best hunters are after him. | 我最棒的猎手正追捕他 |
[25:26] | – The Mallister? – Ser Jeremy. | -梅利斯特家的吗 -是杰里米爵士 |
[25:30] | My father’s bannerman. | 我父亲的封臣 |
[25:53] | Find her a chamber that will serve as a cell. | 找个房间 把她软禁起来 |
[26:08] | She’s your mother. | 她是您的母亲 |
[26:10] | She freed Jaime Lannister. | 她放走了詹姆·兰尼斯特 |
[26:12] | The Lannisters robbed them of their sons | 兰尼斯特夺走了他们的儿子 |
[26:14] | and she robbed them of their justice. | 她夺走了他们复仇的权利 |
[26:19] | Water. | 水 |
[26:22] | Water. | 我要水 |
[26:24] | This needs to be cleaned and closed. | 伤口要清洗缝合 |
[26:31] | What’s your name, friend? | 你叫什么名字 朋友 |
[26:33] | Qyburn. | 科本 |
[26:34] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你能活下来真是幸运 |
[26:39] | Lucky? | 幸运 |
[27:07] | The badge looks good on you. | 这徽章戴你身上很好看 |
[27:11] | Almost as good as it looked on me. | 跟戴在我身上一样好看 |
[27:16] | Are you enjoying your new position? | 这位子坐得挺有意思吧 |
[27:21] | Am I enjoying it? | 有意思 |
[27:22] | I was very happy as Hand of the King. | 我当首相的时候开心着呢 |
[27:26] | Yes. | 可不是吗 |
[27:27] | I heard how happy you were. | 听说你有多开心了 |
[27:31] | You brought a whore into my bed. | 你带妓女到我床上 |
[27:34] | It wasn’t your bed at the time. | 当时那可不是你的床 |
[27:39] | I sent you here to advise the king. | 我派你来辅佐国王 |
[27:42] | I gave you real power and authority. | 我给了你实权 |
[27:46] | You chose to spend your days as you always have, | 你却一如既往地选择逍遥度日 |
[27:50] | bedding harlots | 跟妓女同床 |
[27:53] | and drinking with thieves. | 与窃贼喝酒 |
[27:57] | Occasionally I drank with the harlots. | 我偶尔也跟妓女喝酒 |
[28:00] | What do you want, Tyrion? | 你想要什么 提利昂 |
[28:02] | Why does everyone assume I want something? | 为什么大家都认为我想要什么 |
[28:05] | Can’t I simply visit with my beloved father? | 我就不能见见挚爱的父亲吗 |
[28:09] | My beloved father who | 我那挚爱的父亲啊 |
[28:12] | somehow forgot to visit his wounded son | 儿子在战场上受了重伤 |
[28:15] | after he fell on the battlefield. | 却不知为何忘了去看看他 |
[28:16] | Maester Pycelle assured me your wounds were not fatal. | 派席尔大学士叫我放心 说你的伤并不致命 |
[28:20] | I organized the defense of this city | 你在破败的赫伦堡开会时 |
[28:23] | while you held court in the ruins of Harrenhal. | 是我临危指挥 保卫都城 |
[28:26] | I led the foray when the enemies were at the gate | 敌人攻至城门 是我带人突袭 |
[28:29] | while your grandson, the king, | 而你那国王外孙 |
[28:31] | quivered in fear behind the walls. | 却躲在城墙后瑟瑟发抖 |
[28:34] | I bled in the mud for our family. | 为了家族 我倒在烂泥里流血 |
[28:38] | And as my reward, | 而作为奖赏 |
[28:40] | I was trundled off to some dark little cell. | 我被送进狭小阴暗的牢房里 |
[28:44] | But what do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[28:46] | A little bloody gratitude would be a start. | 不如先说两句感谢的话吧 |
[28:49] | Jugglers and singers require applause. | 杂耍的和卖唱的才需要掌声 |
[28:52] | You are a Lannister. | 而你是兰尼斯特 |
[28:55] | Do you think I demanded a garland of roses | 莫非我每次在战场上挂彩 |
[28:57] | every time I suffered a wound on a battlefield? | 都要戴一顶玫瑰花环不成 |
[29:03] | Now, I have seven kingdoms to look after | 现在 我要料理七国政事 |
[29:06] | and three of them are in open rebellion. | 其中三个还公开反叛 |
[29:09] | So tell me what you want. | 快告诉我你想要什么 |
[29:17] | I want what is mine by right. | 我要本应属于我的东西 |
[29:22] | Jaime is your eldest son, | 詹姆是你的长子 |
[29:24] | heir to your lands and titles. | 继承你的领地和封号 |
[29:26] | But he is a Kingsguard, | 但他是御林铁卫 |
[29:27] | forbidden from marriage or inheritance. | 不能结婚 也无权继承 |
[29:29] | The day Jaime put on the white cloak, | 自詹姆披上白袍的那天起 |
[29:32] | he gave up his claim to Casterly Rock. | 他就放弃了凯岩城的继承权 |
[29:36] | I am your son and lawful heir. | 我是你的儿子和法定继承人 |
[29:41] | You want Casterly Rock? | 你想要凯岩城 |
[29:43] | It is mine by right. | 我有继承权 |
[29:50] | We’ll find you accommodations | 我们会给你找一块 |
[29:52] | more suited to your name | 更合适你身份的封地 |
[29:54] | and as a reward for your accomplishments | 以奖励你在黑水湾大战中的 |
[29:56] | during the battle of Blackwater Bay. | 神勇表现 |
[30:00] | And when the time is right, you will be given a position | 等时机成熟 你自有一官半职 |
[30:03] | fit for your talents | 以便施展所长 |
[30:05] | so that you can serve your family | 好好为你的家族卖命 |
[30:07] | and protect our legacy. | 守护我们的家业 |
[30:10] | And if you serve faithfully, | 倘若你勤恳效力 |
[30:11] | you will be rewarded with a suitable wife. | 还会赏你一个般配的老婆 |
[30:15] | And I would let myself be consumed by maggots | 至于让你继承凯岩城 |
[30:17] | before mocking the family name | 这般有辱声名的糗事 |
[30:19] | and making you heir to Casterly Rock. | 我就是烂在土里也做不出来 |
[30:23] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[30:26] | You ask that? | 你居然还问这个 |
[30:28] | You, who killed your mother to come into the world? | 你这个害死母亲而出世的家伙 |
[30:32] | You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature | 你这个丑恶畸形的怪胎 |
[30:36] | full of envy, lust, and low cunning. | 妒忌成性 欲求不满 奸猾狡诈 |
[30:40] | Men’s laws give you the right to bear my name | 世人的律法让你冠上我的姓氏 |
[30:42] | and display my colors | 穿戴我的衣装 |
[30:44] | since I cannot prove that you are not mine. | 就因为我无法证明你不是我的种 |
[30:48] | And to teach me humility, the Gods have condemned me | 为了教导我谦逊之道 诸神惩罚我 |
[30:51] | to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion | 要我看你佩戴雄狮纹章四处蹒跚招摇 |
[30:54] | that was my father’s sigil and his father’s before him. | 那可是我父亲的纹章 我祖父的纹章 |
[30:59] | But neither Gods nor men | 但无论诸神还是世人 |
[31:00] | will ever compel me to let you turn Casterly Rock | 都不能强迫我把凯岩城交给你 |
[31:03] | into your whorehouse. | 让它变成你的妓院 |
[31:07] | Go, now. | 你走吧 |
[31:12] | Speak no more of your rights to Casterly Rock. | 再也休提凯岩城的继承权 |
[31:18] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:29] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[31:34] | The next whore I catch in your bed I’ll hang. | 下次再发现你床上有妓女 我就绞死她 |
[31:45] | Dorne. It’s going to Dorne. | 多恩 这艘驶向多恩 |
[31:48] | – Why Dorne? – It’s carrying silk | -为什么是多恩 -它载着丝绸 |
[31:51] | and it’s supposed to bring back wine in exchange. | 换回来的肯定是美酒 |
[31:58] | But it’s not coming back. | 可船不会回来的 |
[32:01] | The captain’s tired of risking his life | 船长厌倦了拿命去冒险 |
[32:03] | so King’s Landing lords and ladies | 只为了君临城的老爷夫人们 |
[32:05] | can get drunk on better wine than they deserve. | 醉醺醺地喝着他们不配喝的美酒 |
[32:10] | He’s going to stay in Dorne. | 他会留在多恩不走了 |
[32:12] | Wait out the winter where it’s beautiful and warm. | 在温暖而又美丽的地方等寒冬结束 |
[32:15] | I met some people in Dorne who weren’t so beautiful and warm. | 我在多恩见过一些既不温暖也不美丽的人儿 |
[32:19] | Don’t ruin the game. | 你还玩不玩了 |
[32:21] | I told you, I don’t want to play. | 我说过我不想玩 |
[32:25] | What about that one there? | 那边那艘呢 |
[32:27] | That one? | 那艘吗 |
[32:29] | It’s going to Volantis. | 它将驶向瓦兰提斯 |
[32:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:32] | Because when I got on a ship in Volantis, it looked like that one. | 因为我去瓦兰提斯时坐的船 和那艘很像 |
[32:36] | That’s not how the game works. | 游戏可不是这么玩的 |
[32:38] | You’re not supposed to just blurt out the right answer. | 你不能这么快就揭晓答案 |
[32:42] | You’ve got to invent a story | 你要编个故事 |
[32:43] | about where the ship is going and why. | 说明船去哪儿 还有为什么而去 |
[32:47] | Why should I make up a story when I know the truth? | 既然我都知道事实了 干吗还要编故事 |
[32:51] | Because the truth is always either terrible or boring. | 因为事实 往往不是很可怕 就是很无聊 |
[32:54] | Lovely day for it. | 天气不错 |
[32:58] | Watching the ships. | 正好赏船 |
[33:00] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[33:03] | Might I speak with Lady Sansa alone for a moment? | 我能单独和珊莎小姐说会子话吗 |
[33:19] | I saw your mother not long ago. | 我不久前见过你母亲 |
[33:23] | She’s very eager to see you. | 她很想见你 |
[33:27] | And your sister. | 还有你妹妹 |
[33:30] | Arya’s alive? | 艾莉亚还活着 |
[33:36] | You said you’d take me home. | 你说过你会带我回家 |
[33:38] | You said King’s Landing was your home. | 可你也说过君临才是你家 |
[33:43] | You are the property of the crown. | 你是国王的财产 |
[33:44] | Stealing you would be treason. | 带你走可是叛国大罪 |
[33:45] | If you were to tell just one person– | 哪怕你只透露给一个人… |
[33:47] | – I won’t tell anyone. – How do I know? | -我会守口如瓶的 -我怎么知道 |
[33:49] | Because I’m a terrible liar. | 因为我撒谎的本事很烂 |
[33:52] | You said so yourself. | 你说过的 |
[33:54] | Please, Lord Baelish. | 求你了 贝里席大人 |
[33:55] | Tell me what to do. Tell me when. | 告诉我该怎么做 告诉我时间 |
[34:01] | I’m waiting for word on an assignment | 我在等外出办事的机会 |
[34:02] | that will take me far away from the capital. | 这样便能远离都城了 |
[34:05] | When I set sail, | 等我启程 |
[34:07] | I might be able to take you with me. | 或许就能带你一起走了 |
[34:10] | But you’ll need to be ready to leave on a moment’s notice. | 但你要随时做好离开的准备 |
[34:15] | You’re her handmaiden? | 你是她的女仆吗 |
[34:20] | Yes. And you’re his…? | 是 你是他的… |
[34:23] | I help manage his affairs. | 我帮他打理事务 |
[34:26] | – He’s an important person. – So is she. | -他是个大人物 -她也是 |
[34:29] | I grew up in the shadow of her father’s castle. | 我在她父亲的城堡附近长大 |
[34:32] | The day she was born, they rang the bells | 她出生那天 人们鸣钟相庆 |
[34:34] | from sunrise till sunset. | 从日出到日落 |
[34:39] | We’ve both done rather well, you and I. | 你我都混得相当不错 |
[34:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:46] | Given where we started. | 鉴于我俩出身低贱 |
[34:49] | And where is that? | 有多低贱 |
[34:53] | It’s not easy for girls like us to dig our way out. | 我们这种女人很难谋到出路 |
[35:02] | Watch out for her. | 看紧她 |
[35:05] | I always do. | 我向来如此 |
[35:08] | Watch out for her with him. | 尤其是他俩在一起的时候 |
[36:03] | They’re growing fast. | 他们长得真快 |
[36:08] | Not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[36:10] | I can’t wait that long. | 我等不了那么久 |
[36:16] | I need an army. | 我要一支军队 |
[36:19] | We’ll be in Astapor by nightfall. | 我们日落时即可抵达阿斯塔波 |
[36:22] | Some say the Unsullied are the greatest soldiers in the world. | 有人说无垢者是世上最强大的战士 |
[36:26] | The greatest slave-soldiers in the world. | 是世上最强大的奴隶战士 |
[36:28] | The distinction means a good deal to some people. | 对某些人来说 一词之差很重要 |
[36:30] | Do those people have any better ideas | 那些人有更好的办法 |
[36:32] | about how to put you on the Iron Throne? | 帮您夺回铁王座吗 |
[36:37] | It’s too beautiful a day to argue. | 今日风和日丽 不争论为好 |
[36:43] | You’re right. | 您说得对 |
[36:47] | Another lovely day on the high seas. | 踩着海浪过日子真是惬意呢 |
[36:49] | Don’t mock them. | 不要笑话他们 |
[36:51] | They’re the first Dothraki who have ever been on a ship. | 他们是第一批坐船渡海的多斯拉克人 |
[36:54] | They followed me across the poison water. | 他们追随我穿越毒水 |
[36:56] | If they’ll do it, others will. | 既然如此 其他人也能做到 |
[36:58] | And with a true Khalasar– | 等我拥有了真正的卡拉萨… |
[36:59] | The Dothraki follow strength above all, Khaleesi. | 多斯拉克人只追随强者 卡丽熙 |
[37:03] | You’ll have a true Khalasar when you prove yourself strong. | 等您证明您是强者 便能拥有真正的卡拉萨 |
[37:07] | And not before. | 在此之前切莫奢望 |
[37:36] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[37:49] | I heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[37:52] | Not yet. | 还没死 |
[37:56] | I had hoped to speak to you alone, Your Grace. | 陛下 我想单独向您禀报 |
[37:59] | We are alone. | 这里没别人 |
[38:12] | Your Grace, you are the rightful king. | 陛下 您是名正言顺的国王 |
[38:15] | Not only by blood. | 不仅血统使然 |
[38:18] | You’re an honorable man, a just man. | 而且您品行高洁 为人正直 |
[38:21] | And there is still a war to fight. | 但我们还有仗要打 |
[38:23] | I am fighting. | 我正在打 |
[38:26] | By burning prisoners alive? | 烧死囚徒也叫打仗 |
[38:30] | How would you punish the infidels, Ser Davos? | 敢问戴佛斯爵士 是你的话怎么惩罚异教徒 |
[38:32] | I do not judge people for the gods they worship. | 我绝不因信仰不同而评判他人 |
[38:35] | If I did, I’d have thrown you in the sea | 如果我那样做 你还没踏上龙石岛 |
[38:37] | before you ever set foot on Dragonstone. | 我就把你扔到海里喂鱼了 |
[38:40] | – I’m not your enemy. – You are my enemy. | -我不是你的敌人 -你就是我的敌人 |
[38:47] | Was it me you fought on Blackwater Bay? | 是我跟你在黑水湾打仗吗 |
[38:50] | Did I set your ships ablaze? | 是我放火烧你的战船吗 |
[38:56] | I wasn’t there when the wildfire killed our men by the thousands. | 野火烧死我们无数将士的时候 我不在场 |
[39:03] | I could have saved those men. | 我本可以救他们的命 |
[39:05] | You would have taken the city, | 你也可能攻下那座城 |
[39:07] | Stannis would now sit upon his rightful throne, | 史坦尼斯本该坐在他应得的王位上 |
[39:09] | and you would stand beside him. | 而你就站在他旁边 |
[39:11] | But I wasn’t there | 但我那天没去 |
[39:13] | because you convinced your king to leave me behind. | 就因为你劝国王不要带我去 |
[39:25] | Do you hear them screaming? | 听见他们的尖叫了吗 |
[39:28] | All those burning men in the water | 那些落到水里 浑身是火的弟兄 |
[39:32] | crying for their mothers, | 呼天抢地 |
[39:34] | for their gods for help? | 祈求神灵救命 |
[39:37] | Until the moment the Blackwater swallowed them. | 最后淹没于无情的黑水之中 |
[39:46] | Don’t despair, Ser Davos. | 不要绝望 戴佛斯爵士 |
[39:49] | What I told your son is true. | 我跟你儿子说的是真话 |
[39:52] | Death by fire is the purest death. | 死于烈火是最纯净的死亡 |
[39:58] | This woman is evil! | 这女人是魔鬼 |
[40:00] | She’s the mother of demons. | 她是魔鬼之母 |
[40:02] | Take him to the dungeon and lock him in a cell. | 把他带去地牢 锁起来 |
[40:04] | – Your Grace! – Come on. | -陛下 -过来 |
[40:05] | You’ve chosen the darkness, Ser Davos. | 戴佛斯爵士 你自愿堕入黑暗 |
[40:07] | – She will destroy us all! – I will pray for you. | -她会害死我们所有人 -我会为你祈祷 |
[40:10] | Your Grace! | 陛下 |
[40:40] | Halt. Down. | 停 落轿 |
[40:43] | Halt. Down. | 停 落轿 |
[40:52] | Why have we stopped? | 为什么停下 |
[40:53] | It’s Lady Margaery, Your Grace. | 是玛格丽小姐下的令 陛下 |
[41:01] | What is she doing? Who gave her permission? | 她要干什么 谁许她下来的 |
[41:03] | My lady. We should have guards, my lady. | 小姐 我们要带卫兵才行 |
[41:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:12] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[41:21] | Stop, my lady. You’ll ruin your dress. | 别走了 小姐 您会毁了这身裙子的 |
[41:24] | I have others. | 我有的是裙子 |
[41:32] | Would you like to speak with her, Your Grace? | 您要找她问话吗 陛下 |
[41:37] | No. | 不 |
[41:39] | He was a soldier. | 他是个士兵 |
[41:41] | He went to fight on the walls | 那些船开进黑水湾的时候 |
[41:43] | when the ships came into Blackwater Bay. | 他到城墙上打仗 |
[41:46] | He never came back. | 再也没回来 |
[41:48] | And your mother? | 那你母亲呢 |
[41:50] | She died when she had me. | 生我的时候死了 |
[41:55] | Bad men wanted to come into this city | 那些坏人要进城做坏事 |
[41:57] | and do terrible things, but your father stopped them. | 但你父亲阻止了他们 |
[42:07] | Whenever you look at this knight, | 以后只要你看见这个骑士 |
[42:09] | I want you to remember your father. | 都要想着你父亲 |
[42:14] | He wasn’t a knight. | 他不是骑士 |
[42:16] | He was just a soldier. | 只是士兵 |
[42:18] | And what do knights swear to do? | 骑士的誓言是什么 |
[42:20] | Protect the weak and uphold the good. | 惩恶扬善 锄强扶弱 |
[42:24] | Your father did that. Be proud of him. | 你父亲做到了 为他骄傲吧 |
[42:30] | Was your father a soldier, too? | 你父亲也是士兵吗 |
[42:34] | You should be proud, too. | 那你也应该为他骄傲 |
[42:39] | Under King Joffrey’s leadership, | 在乔佛里国王的带领下 |
[42:41] | your fathers saved the city. | 你们的父亲拯救了这座城市 |
[42:44] | They saved us all. | 拯救了我们大家 |
[42:46] | From now on, we’re going to take care of you. | 从现在开始 由我们来照顾你们 |
[42:52] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[43:01] | Come to me for whatever you need to feed them, clothe them, or house them. | 如果吃穿用度不够 尽管来找我 |
[43:07] | Directly to me. | 直接找我 |
[43:24] | – Your Grace. – Your Grace. | -陛下 -陛下 |
[43:26] | Please, sit. Sit. | 请坐 请坐 |
[43:28] | I do apologize, my lady. | 很抱歉 小姐 |
[43:30] | Small council meetings. | 会议缠身 |
[43:33] | At what point does it become treason to waste the king’s time? | 什么时候浪费国王的时间也算叛国罪就好了 |
[43:41] | That’s a lovely gown, my lady. | 这身裙子很美 小姐 |
[43:43] | Yes, it suits you perfectly. | 确实如此 很衬你 |
[43:45] | I imagine you might be rather cold. | 想来这样穿挺冷的吧 |
[43:47] | The climate is a bit more forgiving back in Highgarden, Your Grace. | 回太后 高庭的气候是比这里暖和些 |
[43:51] | Shall I have them bring you a shawl, my lady? | 要不要派人给你拿一条披巾 小姐 |
[43:54] | I am touched by your concern, Your Grace. | 陛下 您的关怀令我感动 |
[43:57] | Luckily for us Tyrells, our blood runs quite warm. | 不过提利尔家的人生来热血 不畏寒冷 |
[44:00] | – Doesn’t it, Loras? – Yes. | -你说呢 洛拉斯 -正是 |
[44:02] | Loras, isn’t the queen’s gown magnificent? | 洛拉斯 太后的礼服精美极了 不是吗 |
[44:06] | The fabric, the embroidery, the metalwork. | 这布料 这绣工 还有镶金 |
[44:08] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这等手艺 |
[44:10] | You might find a bit of armor quite useful | 当了王后你就会发现 |
[44:12] | once you become queen. Perhaps before. | 盔甲有用多了 似乎你也当过 |
[44:15] | Joffrey tells me you stopped your carriage at Flea Bottom | 乔佛里跟我说 今早从教堂回来的路上 |
[44:18] | on your way back from the Sept this morning. | 你在跳蚤窝那里停了轿 |
[44:21] | Yes. I paid a visit to an orphanage the High Septon told me about. | 是的 我拜访了大主教提到的孤儿院 |
[44:26] | Margaery does a great deal of work with the poor back in Highgarden. | 玛格丽在高庭时 就经常救济穷苦人 |
[44:30] | The lowest among us are | 如果给他们机会 |
[44:31] | no different from the highest if you give them a chance | 敞开胸怀接纳他们 其实穷人 |
[44:33] | and approach them with an open heart. | 和贵族没有什么分别 |
[44:35] | An open heart is what you’ll get in Flea Bottom | 在跳蚤窝那种地方 你一不当心 |
[44:37] | if you’re not careful, my dear. | 恐怕真要敞开胸怀了呢 |
[44:40] | Not long ago, we were attacked by a mob there. | 不久前 我们就在那儿遭到暴民袭击 |
[44:43] | We had a full complement of guards that didn’t stop them. | 虽然卫兵全员出动 还是没能拦住他们 |
[44:47] | The king barely escaped with his life. | 国王也差点因此丧命 |
[44:49] | My mother’s always had a penchant for drama. | 我母亲总是喜欢小题大做 |
[44:53] | Facts become less and less important to her as she grows older. | 她年纪越大 就越不喜欢说实话 |
[44:57] | Our lives were never truly in danger. | 我们何曾有过真正的危险 |
[45:02] | You’re right, of course. | 你说得没错 当然了 |
[45:03] | But you are your father’s son. | 但你是你父亲的儿子 |
[45:06] | We can’t all have a king’s bravery. | 并非所有人都有国王的勇气 |
[45:17] | Hunger turns men into beasts. | 饥饿能让人变成野兽 |
[45:20] | I’m glad House Tyrell has been able to help in this regard. | 很高兴我们提利尔家可以助一臂之力 |
[45:23] | They tell me 100 wagons arrive daily now from the Reach. | 据说每天有一百车物资从河湾地运来 |
[45:27] | Wheat, barley, apples. We’ve had a blessed harvest. | 有小麦 大麦和苹果 我们收成不错 |
[45:30] | And, of course, it’s our duty to assist the capital in time of need. | 当然 在危急时刻援助都城也是我们的责任 |
[45:35] | Well, as Ser Loras said, | 正如洛拉斯爵士所说 |
[45:37] | Lady Margaery has done this sort of… | 玛格丽小姐已经做了不少… |
[45:40] | charitable work before. | 慷慨善举 |
[45:43] | I’m sure she knows what she’s doing. | 我相信她自有分寸 |
[45:47] | I’m sure she does. | 那是当然 |
[46:17] | The Unsullied have stood here for a day and a night | 无垢者站在这儿已有一天一夜 |
[46:20] | with no food or water. | 既没进食 也没喝水 |
[46:29] | They will stand until they drop. | 他们会站到倒下为止 |
[46:33] | Such is their obedience. | 这就是顺从 |
[46:37] | They may suit my needs. | 或许能满足我的需要吧 |
[46:39] | Tell me of their training. | 说说他们的训练情况 |
[47:01] | They begin their training at five. | 他们自五岁起接受训练 |
[47:04] | Every day they drill from dawn to dusk | 每天从黎明练到天黑 |
[47:06] | until they have mastered the shortsword, | 直到熟练掌握短剑 |
[47:08] | the shield, and the three spears. | 盾牌和三种长矛 |
[47:11] | Only one boy in four survives this rigorous training. | 训练极为严酷 四个男孩里只有一个存活 |
[47:16] | Their discipline and loyalty are absolute. | 他们绝对服从 绝对忠诚 |
[47:20] | They fear nothing. | 全无恐惧 |
[47:22] | Even the bravest men fear death. | 最勇敢的男人也害怕死亡 |
[47:46] | My master says the Unsullied are not men. | 主人说无垢者不是男人 |
[47:49] | Death means nothing to them. | 死亡对他们而言不算什么 |
[48:00] | He begs you attend to this carefully, Your Grace. | 他请您留心观察 陛下 |
[48:17] | Tell the good master there is no need. | 告诉你家善主 没必要这样 |
[48:27] | My master points out that men don’t need nipples. | 主人的意思是男人不需要乳头 |
[48:47] | To win his shield, | 要赢得盾牌 |
[48:48] | an Unsullied must go to the slave marts with a silver mark, | 无垢者必须拿一枚银币去奴隶市场 |
[48:52] | find a newborn and kill it before its mother’s eyes. | 找到一个新生儿 在其母眼前将其杀死 |
[49:00] | This way, my master says, we make certain | 主人说 这样我们方能确定 |
[49:02] | there is no weakness left in them. | 他们心中不存丝毫软弱 |
[49:05] | You take a babe from its mother’s arms, | 你们从母亲怀中抢走婴儿 |
[49:08] | kill it as she watches, | 当着她的面将其杀死 |
[49:10] | and pay for her pain with a silver coin? | 然后支付一枚银币以补偿她的痛苦 |
[49:27] | My master would like you to know that the silver is paid | 主人说钱乃是付给孩子的主人 |
[49:29] | to the baby’s owner, not the mother. | 不是给母亲 |
[49:38] | How many do you have to sell? | 你们有多少无垢者待售 |
[49:45] | 8,000. | 八千 |
[49:51] | Master Kraznys asks that you please hurry. | 克拉兹尼主人说请您尽快决定 |
[49:54] | Many other buyers are interested. | 还有很多买主有兴趣 |
[50:07] | 8,000 dead babies. | 八千个死婴 |
[50:10] | The Unsullied are a means to an end. | 无垢者只是复国的手段 |
[50:13] | Once I own them, these men– | 一旦我有了他们 那些男人… |
[50:15] | They’re not men. Not anymore. | 他们已不是男人了 |
[50:18] | Once I own an army of slaves, what will I be? | 我拥有了奴隶大军 那我成了什么人 |
[50:21] | Do you think these slaves will have better lives | 您觉得这些奴隶跟着克拉兹尼 |
[50:24] | serving Kraznys and men like him or serving you? | 会比跟着您更好吗 |
[50:41] | You’ll be fair to them. | 您会公平对待他们 |
[50:42] | You won’t mutilate them to make a point. | 您不会为了证明什么就伤害他们 |
[50:50] | You won’t order them to murder babies. | 您不会命令他们残杀婴儿 |
[50:52] | You’ll see they’re properly fed and sheltered. | 您会让他们有吃有住 |
[50:55] | A great injustice has been done to them. | 他们已然遭受巨大的不幸 |
[50:59] | Closing your eyes will not undo it. | 闭上眼睛也无法改变这一事实 |
[51:58] | The warlocks. | 男巫 |
[52:03] | I owe you my life, ser. | 我欠您一条命 阁下 |
[52:06] | The honor is mine, | 这是我的荣幸 |
[52:08] | my queen. | 女王陛下 |
[52:14] | You know this man? | 你认识他 |
[52:16] | I know him | 是的 |
[52:18] | as one of the greatest fighters the Seven Kingdoms has ever seen | 他是七国上下最强大的战士之一 |
[52:22] | and as the Lord Commander of Robert Baratheon’s Kingsguard. | 是劳勃·拜拉席恩的御林铁卫队长 |
[52:28] | King Robert is dead. | 劳勃国王死了 |
[52:30] | I have been searching for you, Daenerys Stormborn, | 我一直在找您 风暴降生丹妮莉丝 |
[52:33] | to ask your forgiveness. | 请求您的原谅 |
[52:36] | I was sworn to protect your family. | 我曾发誓保护您的家族 |
[52:40] | I failed them. | 但我没能信守誓言 |
[52:48] | I am Barristan Selmy, | 我是巴利斯坦·赛尔弥 |
[52:50] | Kingsguard to your father. | 您父王的御林铁卫 |
[52:52] | Allow me to join your Queensguard | 请允许我担任您的女王铁卫 |
[52:55] | and I will not fail you again. | 此次我决不辱使命 |