时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | How many of those fingers | 你们说他的屁眼儿里 |
[02:08] | do you think we could shove up his ass? | 能塞进几根手指 |
[02:10] | Depends if he’s had any practice. | 那得看他有没有经验 |
[02:12] | Is that the sort of thing | 你和你老姐 |
[02:13] | you and your sister go in for, Kingslayer? | 喜欢这么干吗 弑君者 |
[02:16] | She loosened you up for us? | 她有没有帮我们开拓过 |
[02:26] | He’s going to fall. | 他要摔了 |
[02:28] | He’s going to fall off his horse. Someone help him. | 他就快摔下马了 谁帮他一把 |
[02:40] | Water. | 水 |
[02:42] | Water. | 水 |
[02:44] | Please, water. | 拜托 水 |
[02:47] | Wa-water. | 水 |
[02:49] | Water, please. | 请给口水 |
[02:51] | Please. Please. | 求你 求求你 |
[03:00] | If I die, you won’t be getting– | 如果我死了 你们也不会… |
[03:01] | Oh, enough. | 够了 |
[03:04] | Here. | 给 |
[03:12] | Can’t say that I’ve ever seen a man drink horse piss that fast. | 从没见人喝马尿喝得这样畅快 |
[03:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:52] | Far enough. | 够了 |
[04:24] | Do that again and I’ll take your other hand. | 再敢胡来 我就剁你另一只手 |
[04:31] | Come on, you. | 走吧 你 |
[04:44] | Oh, Lord Tyrion. Come in, come in. | 提利昂大人 请进请进 |
[04:46] | I hope we might speak. | 我希望能跟你谈谈 |
[04:49] | In confidence. | 推心置腹地谈 |
[04:51] | Oh, always in confidence. | 我们一向推心置腹 |
[04:54] | About the events of the Blackwater. | 关于黑水河战役的事情 |
[04:57] | Perhaps this is the wrong time? | 也许我来的不是时候 |
[04:58] | Oh, no. It’s a wonderful time. | 不 来得正好 |
[05:01] | I thought one of your little birds | 我想也许你的小小鸟儿 |
[05:03] | might have knowledge of my sister’s intentions to– | 可能知道我姐姐打算… |
[05:06] | End your life? | 结果你的性命吗 |
[05:08] | I didn’t inherit Littlefinger’s spies | 我虽然接了小指头的职位 |
[05:10] | along with his position, I’m afraid. | 但恐怕不能继承他的眼线 |
[05:12] | Which is why I’m coming to you. | 所以我来找你帮忙 |
[05:14] | – I need proof. – Proof? | -我需要证据 -证据 |
[05:16] | – Will there be a trial? – I need to know. | -还会有审判吗 -我需要知道 |
[05:20] | I have no proof, only whispers. | 我没有证据 只有传言 |
[05:26] | Before all this nastiness, | 在污染我们的眼球之前 |
[05:29] | I was going to tell you the story of how I was cut. | 我打算告诉你我是怎么被阉的 |
[05:33] | Do you want to hear it still? | 你还想听吗 |
[05:35] | I don’t know. Do I? | 不知道 我该听吗 |
[05:37] | As a boy, I travelled with a troupe of actors | 小时候我随着一个戏班 |
[05:40] | through the Free Cities. | 在各个自由贸易城邦巡演 |
[05:42] | One day in Myr, | 有一天 在密尔 |
[05:44] | a certain man made my master an offer | 有个人向我老板提出了 |
[05:46] | too tempting to refuse. | 无法拒绝的好价钱 |
[05:48] | I feared the man meant to use me as I’d heard | 我曾听说男人会享用小男孩 |
[05:51] | some men used small boys. | 我怕他也会如此对我 |
[05:53] | But what he wanted was far worse. | 但是他做的事更为可怕 |
[05:57] | He gave me a potion | 他给我喝下一剂药 |
[05:58] | that made me powerless to move or speak, | 让我动弹不得也说不出话 |
[06:01] | yet did nothing to dull my senses. | 但所有的知觉都清清楚楚 |
[06:04] | With a hooked blade he sliced me, | 他拿一把长长的弯刀 |
[06:06] | root and stem, chanting all the while. | 一边念咒 一边连根带茎切下我的命根子 |
[06:10] | He burned my parts in a brazier. | 然后丢进火盆 |
[06:13] | The flames turned blue | 火焰变成了蓝色 |
[06:14] | and I heard a voice answer his call. | 我听到有个声音在回应他的召唤 |
[06:23] | I still dream of that night. | 那晚的情形依然在我梦中萦绕 |
[06:27] | Not of the sorcerer, | 我梦到的不是那男巫 |
[06:29] | not of his blade. | 也不是他的弯刀 |
[06:32] | I dream of the voice from the flames. | 而是那火焰中的声音 |
[06:34] | Was it a god? A demon? | 那到底是神灵 是恶魔 |
[06:36] | A conjuror’s trick? | 还是魔术师的伎俩 |
[06:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:40] | But the sorcerer called and a voice answered. | 只知道巫师召唤了它 而它作出了回应 |
[06:44] | And ever since that day, | 从那开始 |
[06:46] | I have hated magic and all those who practice it. | 我痛恨魔法及所有施法者 |
[06:50] | But you can see why I was eager to aid | 不难明白 对抗史坦尼斯和他的红袍女时 |
[06:52] | in your fight against Stannis and his Red Priestess. | 我为何积极地帮助你 |
[06:56] | A symbolic revenge of sorts. | 也算是另一种形式的复仇吧 |
[06:59] | Yes, ahem. I feel the need for actual revenge | 没错 但我想要切实地报仇 |
[07:04] | against the actual person | 让那个想弄死我的人 |
[07:06] | who tried to have me killed. | 付出实实在在的代价 |
[07:08] | Which will require a degree of influence, which– | 所以我需要一定的实力 而… |
[07:11] | You do not possess at the moment. | 你还暂时不具备 |
[07:16] | But influence is largely a matter of patience, I have found. | 但我发现 获得实力所需的首要是耐心 |
[07:22] | Once I had served the sorcerer’s purpose, | 巫师利用过我之后 |
[07:26] | he threw me out of his house to die. | 就把我丢出门外等死 |
[07:28] | I resolved to live to spite him. | 我决定带着对他的仇恨活下去 |
[07:33] | I begged. | 我乞讨 |
[07:34] | I sold what parts of my body remained to me. | 出卖自己残存的身躯 |
[07:37] | I became an excellent thief | 我成了一个出色的窃贼 |
[07:39] | and soon learned that the contents of a man’s letters | 很快发现从信件中窃取的内容 |
[07:43] | are more valuable than the contents of his purse. | 往往比从钱袋中偷来的更有价值 |
[07:47] | Step by step, | 一步接一步 |
[07:50] | one distasteful task after another, | 一个任务接着一个任务 |
[07:52] | I made my way from the slums of Myr | 我让自己从密尔的贫民窟 |
[07:56] | to the small council chamber. | 走进了御前会议厅 |
[08:01] | Influence grows like a weed. | 实力像野草一般疯长 |
[08:05] | I tended mine patiently | 我耐心地培植它 |
[08:08] | until its tendrils reached from the Red Keep | 直到它的枝蔓从红堡 |
[08:11] | all the way across to the far side of the world | 逐渐延伸到世界的另一端 |
[08:15] | where I managed to wrap them around something | 并且在那里捕捉到一样 |
[08:18] | very special. | 特别的东西 |
[08:25] | The sorcerer. | 那个男巫 |
[08:28] | Hello, my old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[08:32] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[08:35] | I have no doubt the revenge you want | 我毫不怀疑 你终有一天 |
[08:38] | will be yours in time… | 能够报仇雪恨 |
[08:40] | if you have the stomach for it. | 只要那时候你还有这份心情 |
[08:46] | When people talk about the Night’s Watch, | 人们说起守夜人军团 |
[08:48] | they never mention the shoveling. | 从来不提挥铲子 |
[08:51] | Or the shit. | 或者粪 |
[08:53] | They tell you about honor, pardoning crimes, | 他们总说这是荣誉 能赦免罪行 |
[08:56] | and protecting the realm, | 守护王国 |
[08:57] | but shoveling really is most of it. | 但是实际上 你总是在挥铲子 |
[09:02] | And getting attacked or killed or worse. | 还有遭袭 被杀或者更惨 |
[09:05] | And that. But when you’re not getting attacked or killed, | 没错 但没遭袭或被杀死的时候 |
[09:07] | usually you’re shoveling. | 通常就是在挥铲子 |
[09:10] | Oh, look. | 瞧啊 |
[09:12] | More shit. | 更多的粪 |
[09:15] | I was starting to wonder what to do with the rest of my day. | 我还在想今天剩下的时间干点儿什么好呢 |
[09:18] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[09:22] | When the Lord Commander says we go, we go. | 总司令大人说走 我们就走 |
[09:25] | The Lord Commander told us to go to the Fist of the First Men. | 总司令大人叫我们去先民拳峰 |
[09:28] | – How’d that turn out for us? – He had no way of knowing. | -看看我们的下场 -他也不可能预知 |
[09:30] | We do now. | 我们现在知道了 |
[09:32] | We know what’s out there. | 我们知道外面有什么 |
[09:33] | Craster’s been out here surviving. | 卡斯特就在外面活得好好的 |
[09:37] | So he’s your new protector now? | 他现在是你的新保护人了吗 |
[09:39] | Our good friend Craster? | 我们的好朋友卡斯特 |
[09:41] | We’re like the sons he never had. | 他没儿子 我们给他当儿子呢 |
[09:43] | Mormont isn’t gonna save you. | 莫尔蒙救不了你 |
[09:45] | This lummox here isn’t gonna save you. | 这蠢货也不会救你 |
[09:48] | When the walkers come calling, | 等异鬼嚎叫着来临 |
[09:49] | Craster will serve us up like so many pigs. | 卡斯特会把我们像猪一样献上去 |
[09:54] | If we want to live… | 想活下去 |
[09:58] | we’ll have to look out for ourselves. | 就得自己小心 |
[10:14] | – You woke him. – I’m sorry. | -你吵醒他了 -对不起 |
[10:19] | He’s beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[10:27] | He’s beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[10:29] | Does he have a name? | 他有名字吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 没有 |
[10:33] | Are you going to give him one? | 你会给他取名字吗 |
[10:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:41] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:42] | – Gilly. – You said to hold it for you until you came back. | -吉莉 -你说替你保管到你回来 |
[10:44] | – You’re back. – I wanted you to have it. | -你回来了 -我想送给你的 |
[10:46] | I don’t want your stupid thimble. | 我不要你的蠢顶针 |
[10:48] | I want to save my baby’s life. Can you do that? | 我想救我的孩子 你可以吗 |
[10:51] | Can you? | 能吗 |
[10:55] | I don’t have time for you. | 我没时间跟你纠缠 |
[10:57] | I don’t have time for anyone but him | 我顾不上任何人 只有他 |
[10:59] | because he doesn’t have much time. | 因为他的时间不多了 |
[11:28] | You have to go after him. | 你得跟上他 |
[11:30] | How? | 怎么跟 |
[11:32] | You know how. | 你自己知道 |
[11:58] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[12:00] | – Mother. – How many times have I told you? | -妈妈 -我跟你说过多少次 |
[12:03] | – No climbing. – Mother, I need to find it. | -不许爬高 -妈妈 我得找到它 |
[12:06] | – It’s here. It’s calling me. – I want you to promise me. | -它在这里 在呼唤我 -我要你保证 |
[12:07] | No more climbing. Promise me. | 再也不爬高 向我保证 |
[12:10] | Promise me! Promise me! | 答应我 答应我 |
[12:11] | – Mother! Mother! – Promise me! Promise me, Bran! | -妈妈 妈妈 -答应我 布兰 |
[12:14] | Promise me! | 答应我 |
[12:29] | Is he very large? | 他很大吗 |
[12:30] | No larger than usual, apparently. | 显然也不是特别大 |
[12:32] | – And yet they said that he was… – Extraordinary. | -可是她们却说他… -非比寻常 |
[12:35] | The most extraordinary man they’ve ever had. | 她们遇到过的最了不得的男人 |
[12:38] | And they’ve had a lot of men. | 她们见过的男人可多着呢 |
[12:39] | We’re talking about the same Podrick? | 我们谈论的是同一个波德瑞克吗 |
[12:41] | The quiet boy in Lord Tyrion’s service? | 提利昂不爱说话的侍从 |
[12:44] | Seems a bit simple? | 有点儿呆的那个 |
[12:47] | What did he do to them? | 他对她们做了什么 |
[12:48] | I don’t know, my lord. | 不知道呀 我的大人 |
[12:50] | The girls are usually quite descriptive. | 姑娘们通常都精于描述 |
[12:52] | So what did they say? | 她们怎么说的 |
[12:54] | They said it was hard to describe. | 她们说 难以形容 |
[12:59] | Prodigies appear in the oddest of places. | 奇才总是出现在最不可思议的地方 |
[13:04] | And what did Littlefinger say about this loss of income? | 对这份收入损失 小指头说了什么 |
[13:08] | He was too preoccupied to notice. | 他太忙 没有留意 |
[13:10] | He’s leaving for the Eyrie soon. | 他马上就要启程去鹰巢城了 |
[13:12] | I’m helping him prepare for his journey. | 我正帮他筹备行程 |
[13:14] | Ah, yes, to pursue his enduring love | 是啊 为了追寻他与艾林夫人 |
[13:16] | of the Lady Arryn and the title that comes with her. | 难以磨灭的爱情和随她而来的封号 |
[13:20] | Sad, really. | 真是悲哀呀 |
[13:22] | Is that all it takes to make our friend lose interest in poor Sansa Stark? | 可怜的珊莎·史塔克就这样被他遗忘了吗 |
[13:28] | He hasn’t spoken to her since the last time, | 据我所知 上次接触之后 |
[13:30] | as far as I know. | 他再没跟她说过话 |
[13:32] | But I don’t think he’s lost interest. | 但我不觉得他忘了她 |
[13:35] | What makes you say so? | 你为什么这样说 |
[13:39] | His shipboard inventory. | 他的随行物品 |
[13:44] | You can read. | 你识字 |
[13:45] | Rare for a woman in your profession. | 干你这行的女人识字的可不多 |
[13:47] | – Former profession. – Of course. | -从前干这行 -当然 |
[13:50] | I’m missing something obvious you’re about to point out? | 我好像没发现你要指出的重点 |
[13:54] | Two featherbeds. | 两张羽毛床 |
[13:55] | He’s bringing two featherbeds for the cabin. | 他要带两张羽毛床上船 |
[14:00] | Who is important enough to Littlefinger | 除了小指头自己 还有谁对他这样重要 |
[14:02] | to merit a featherbed besides Littlefinger? | 值得睡羽毛床 |
[14:06] | Could he be bringing one of his girls? | 他会不会是要带个姑娘去 |
[14:08] | He’s not interested in them, my lord. | 他对她们不感兴趣 大人 |
[14:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:12] | Because I’m one of his girls. | 因为我也是他的姑娘 |
[14:15] | Prodigies in odd places indeed. | 果真是奇才生怪地 |
[14:19] | Rhaenyra Targaryen was murdered by her brother, | 雷妮拉·坦格利安被她的弟弟杀死 |
[14:22] | or rather his dragon. | 应该说 被他的龙杀死 |
[14:25] | It ate her while her son watched. | 那龙在她儿子面前将她吃掉 |
[14:29] | What’s left of her is buried in the crypts right down there. | 她的残骸就埋在下面的墓窖里 |
[14:35] | The ceremony is traditionally held in the main sanctum, | 按照传统 仪式在主厅举行 |
[14:38] | which seats 700 comfortably. | 可以容纳七百人舒服就坐 |
[14:42] | There appears to be a good deal of room elsewhere | 好像别处还有许多房间可用 |
[14:44] | on the premises for everyone else. | 能容纳所有人 |
[14:47] | There aren’t more than 700 people of any importance. | 重要宾客不会超过七百人 |
[14:50] | No, the rest are there to look adoringly | 不 其余人等出席的意义 |
[14:53] | upon the 700 to remind them | 是用羡慕的目光提醒那七百人 |
[14:55] | how superior they must be to have the best seats. | 他们高贵的席位有多么荣耀 |
[14:58] | Over there in that urn, | 那边的骨灰瓮 |
[15:00] | the ashes of Aerion Targaryen. | 装着伊利昂·坦格利安 |
[15:02] | Aerion Brightflame they called him. | 人们叫他”明焰”伊利昂 |
[15:04] | He thought drinking wildfire would turn him into a dragon. | 他以为喝掉野火就能变成龙 |
[15:09] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[15:11] | And, of course, there’s the Mad King, | 当然 还有疯王 |
[15:13] | killed by my uncle. | 被我舅舅杀死 |
[15:16] | Would you like to see where the last Targaryens are buried? | 想不想去看最后的坦格利安埋在哪里 |
[15:18] | Are you sure Lady Margaery doesn’t find all this a bit macabre? | 你确定玛格丽小姐不会感到可怕吗 |
[15:21] | Oh, no, it’s quite all right, Your Grace. | 不 没关系的 陛下 |
[15:23] | I’d love to see their tombs, really. | 我真的很想看看他们的坟墓 |
[15:26] | It’s like taking a walk through history. | 就像穿行在历史之中 |
[15:32] | – The tomb’s just up here. – This is so exciting. | -坟墓就在这里 -激动人心 |
[15:34] | You were married here, Your Grace? | 您是在这里成婚的吧 陛下 |
[15:36] | – Yes. – Must seem like only yesterday. | -是的 -一定是犹如昨日 |
[15:39] | Seems like a lifetime ago. | 感觉像是上辈子的事 |
[15:41] | Your husband, was he buried here as well? | 您丈夫也葬在这里吗 |
[15:43] | No, he wanted his remains returned to Storm’s End. | 没有 他想把遗体送回风息堡 |
[15:46] | – Such a tragedy. – A fairly predictable tragedy. | -真是悲剧 -完全可以预见的悲剧 |
[15:50] | Hunting and drinking don’t mix. | 打猎时不该饮酒 |
[15:51] | I should say not. | 的确不该 |
[15:53] | My son’s a hunter. It helps him forget | 我儿子也喜欢打猎 打猎能让他忘掉 |
[15:55] | he’s never been within a mile of a real battle. | 他从未接近过真正的战场一里之内 |
[15:58] | I seem to recall he laid siege to Storm’s End | 我好像记得他围困过风息堡 |
[16:01] | for the better part of a year. | 整整大半年 |
[16:02] | All he laid siege to was the banquet table in the command tent. | 他只围困过军帐里的餐桌 |
[16:07] | I told him to stay out of Robert’s rebellion. | 我告诉他不要干涉劳勃的起义 |
[16:10] | He had no business fighting an actual warrior. | 跟一个真正的勇士作战不是他该做的事 |
[16:14] | We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave. | 我们做母亲的总是竭力阻止儿子们踏进坟墓 |
[16:19] | But they do seem to yearn for it. | 可是他们偏要往里走 |
[16:22] | We shower them with good sense, | 我们把至理名言兜头倒下 |
[16:24] | and it slides right off like rain off a wing. | 结果是鸭背浇水一滴不进 |
[16:29] | And yet the world belongs to them. | 可世界却属于他们 |
[16:31] | A ridiculous arrangement, to my mind. | 我看这样的安排真是荒谬 |
[16:37] | The gods have seen fit to make it so. | 诸神认可这样的安排 |
[16:41] | My father didn’t want them here. | 我父亲不想让他们葬在这里 |
[16:43] | He was going to have their bodies burned | 他本想把他们的尸体烧掉 |
[16:45] | and thrown in the Blackwater, | 丢进黑水河 |
[16:46] | but the High Septon convinced him otherwise. | 但是总主教劝他改了主意 |
[16:50] | I’m glad he did. | 我很高兴是这样 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry, Your Grace. | 对不起 陛下 |
[16:55] | I know they did terrible things at the end, | 我知道他们最后做了许多可怕的事 |
[16:57] | but their ancestors built this. | 但是他们的祖先建造了这里 |
[17:03] | Sometimes severity is the price we pay for greatness. | 有时候 痛苦是伟大的必然代价 |
[17:09] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我非常赞同 |
[17:21] | Shall we go and see them? | 我们去看看他们吧 |
[17:24] | If you give them your love, | 如果您爱他们 |
[17:26] | they will return it a thousandfold. | 他们千百倍地爱戴您 |
[17:30] | I’ve spoken with them. | 我跟他们谈过 |
[17:32] | I know how they feel about you. | 我知道他们怎么看您 |
[17:34] | You led the defense of King’s Landing. | 您领导了君临的守城之战 |
[17:39] | They adore you. | 他们仰慕您 |
[17:49] | Open the doors. | 开门 |
[17:59] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[18:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:05] | – Lady Margaery! – Lady Margaery! | -玛格丽小姐 -玛格丽小姐 |
[18:07] | Bless you, Lady Margaery! | 诸神保佑您 玛格丽小姐 |
[18:10] | – Lady Margaery! – Lady Margaery! | -玛格丽小姐 -玛格丽小姐 |
[18:13] | – Margaery! – Long live Lady Margaery! | -玛格丽 -玛格丽万岁 |
[18:16] | King Joffrey! King Joffrey! | 乔佛里国王 乔佛里国王 |
[18:19] | King Joffrey! | 乔佛里国王 |
[18:23] | King Joffrey! | 乔佛里国王 |
[18:25] | Gods bless King Joffrey! | 诸神保佑乔佛里国王 |
[18:33] | How far is it to Deepwood Motte? | 离深林堡还有多远 |
[18:35] | Not far, my lord. | 不远了 大人 |
[18:37] | Your sister is waiting for you there. | 您的姐姐正在那里等您 |
[18:39] | – She sent you to save me? – Yes. | -她派你来救我 -是的 |
[18:41] | I served them, the men who were torturing you. | 我侍奉那些折磨您的人 |
[18:45] | I did what they told me and waited for the right moment. | 我对他们百依百顺 静候时机 |
[18:48] | Why would you risk your life for me? | 你为什么为我冒生命危险 |
[18:50] | I grew up on Saltcliffe, my lord. | 我在盐崖岛长大 大人 |
[18:53] | I was only a boy when they took you away. | 他们带走您时 我还是个孩子 |
[18:55] | My father brought me and my brothers up to the bluffs | 我父亲带着我和兄弟上了悬崖 |
[18:57] | so we could watch the ship that carried you off. | 在那里看带走您的船 |
[19:01] | I remember the look on my father’s face when he told us, | 我还记得他对我们说话时的表情 |
[19:04] | “That’s Balon Greyjoy’s last living son.” | “那是巴隆·葛雷乔伊最后幸存的儿子” |
[19:08] | And those are the words I heard over and over again | 当他们对您用刑时 |
[19:10] | when I saw what they were doing to you. | 我耳边不断响起这句话 |
[19:13] | Those men, | 那些人 |
[19:15] | they said my father knew what they were doing to me. | 说我父亲知道他们在对我做什么 |
[19:20] | Did he? | 他知道吗 |
[19:22] | I– I don’t know, my lord. | 我不知道 大人 |
[19:25] | They– they never told me much. | 他们告诉我的事不多 |
[19:37] | My sister’s men are loyal to her. | 我姐姐的人对她忠心耿耿 |
[19:39] | We don’t need to hide from them. | 我们不用躲着他们 |
[19:41] | Not all those are your sister’s men. | 他们并不全是您姐姐的人 |
[19:43] | Some of them are loyal to your father. | 其中有些人忠于您父亲 |
[19:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:51] | I was just thinking how jealous I was | 我想起了当父亲让雅拉 |
[19:52] | when my father told Yara to take this place. | 夺取这里时 我有多嫉妒 |
[19:55] | What did he tell you to do? | 他让您做什么 |
[19:57] | Raid fishing villages. | 掠夺渔村 |
[19:59] | He didn’t trust me. | 他不信任我 |
[20:01] | Thought I was a Stark. | 他认为我是个史塔克 |
[20:03] | Ha. I could never be a Stark. | 我永远成不了史塔克 |
[20:06] | Robb Stark always reminded me of that. | 罗柏·史塔克时刻都在提醒我 |
[20:08] | – He lorded it over you? – Didn’t have to. | -他对您摆架子吗 -他用不着摆架子 |
[20:11] | All he had to do was be. | 他只需要 |
[20:15] | Be who he was born to be. | 做他自己就足够了 |
[20:18] | His life fit him better than his clothes. | 他的出身比他的衣服还合体 |
[20:21] | How could someone like that ever be a brother to me? | 那种人怎么可能把我当兄弟 |
[20:24] | He’s the King in the North. | 他是北境之王 |
[20:25] | And me… | 而我… |
[20:27] | my father gave me a choice | 父亲让我选择 |
[20:30] | and I made it. | 我选了 |
[20:33] | I could never be a Stark. | 我永远成不了史塔克 |
[20:35] | But ironborn, | 但我天生 |
[20:38] | that’s what I was born to be. | 就是个铁种 |
[20:45] | I paid the iron price for Winterfell. | 我为临冬城付了铁钱 |
[20:55] | I murdered those boys. | 我杀了那两个孩子 |
[21:00] | The Stark boys? | 史塔克家的男孩 |
[21:03] | Never found them. | 根本没找到 |
[21:06] | Just some poor orphans living with a farmer. | 只是农夫家里的两个可怜孤儿 |
[21:11] | I let Dagmer slit their throats | 我让达格摩割了他们的喉咙 |
[21:15] | and I let him burn the bodies… | 烧了尸体 |
[21:19] | so I could keep Winterfell… | 这样就能征服临冬城 |
[21:24] | and make my father proud. | 让我父亲骄傲 |
[21:27] | Maybe it’s not too late. | 也许现在还不迟 |
[21:33] | It is. | 已经迟了 |
[21:42] | My real father lost his head at King’s Landing. | 我真正的父亲在君临掉了脑袋 |
[21:47] | I made a choice… | 我做出了选择 |
[21:52] | and I chose wrong. | 而我选错了 |
[21:57] | And now I’ve burned everything down. | 我把一切都毁了 |
[22:01] | Not everything, my lord. | 不是一切 大人 |
[22:06] | She’s up here. | 她就在上面 |
[22:21] | – Yara. – Shh. | -雅拉 -嘘 |
[22:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:33] | I brought him back. He killed the others. | 我抓他回来了 他杀了其他人 |
[22:35] | What? No, I didn’t. | 什么 不 我没有 |
[22:37] | You can’t! | 你不能这样 |
[22:40] | No, please stop! | 不 求你们住手 |
[22:44] | No! | 不 |
[22:47] | Put him back where he belongs. | 把他放回他该在的地方 |
[23:14] | Eat. | 吃 |
[23:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:22] | I’m dying. | 等死 |
[23:23] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 |
[23:26] | You need to live | 活下去 |
[23:29] | to take revenge. | 才能复仇 |
[23:31] | I don’t care about revenge. | 我不在乎复仇 |
[23:34] | You coward. | 你这懦夫 |
[23:37] | A little misfortune and you’re giving up. | 遇到一点点不幸就放弃 |
[23:41] | Misfor– | 不… |
[23:44] | misfortune? | 不幸 |
[23:45] | You lost your hand. | 你只是失去了手 |
[23:47] | My sword hand. I was that hand. | 那是我用剑的手 它是我的一切 |
[23:51] | You have a taste– | 你不过刚刚尝到… |
[23:54] | one taste of the real world | 真实世界的滋味 |
[23:57] | where people have important things taken from them | 在这世上 人们珍贵的东西常被夺走 |
[24:00] | and you whine and cry and quit. | 你这就哭哭啼啼的要放弃 |
[24:03] | You sound like a bloody woman. | 跟个该死的娘们没两样 |
[24:31] | I know what you did for me. | 我知道你为我做了什么 |
[24:34] | You told them Tarth was full of sapphires. | 你告诉他们塔斯盛产蓝宝石 |
[24:42] | It’s called the Sapphire Isle because of the blue of its water. | “蓝宝石之岛”得名于那里蔚蓝的海水 |
[24:49] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[24:58] | Why did you help me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[25:26] | You wanted to speak to me? | 你有话想跟我说 |
[25:28] | Yes, about Jaime. | 是的 詹姆的事 |
[25:32] | What about him? | 他的什么事 |
[25:33] | I wanted to make sure | 我希望能确定 |
[25:34] | we’re doing everything we can to get him back. | 我们在竭尽所能地救他回来 |
[25:40] | When Catelyn Stark took Tyrion prisoner… | 凯特琳·史塔克囚禁提利昂时 |
[25:44] | what did I do in response? | 我怎样回应 |
[25:46] | You started a war. | 您发起了一场战争 |
[25:48] | And if I would start a war | 既然为了那好色的怪胎 |
[25:49] | for that lecherous little stump, | 我都会发起一场战争 |
[25:52] | what do you think I am doing for my oldest son and heir? | 为了长子和继承人 你认为我会怎样 |
[25:55] | Whatever you can. | 竭尽您所能 |
[25:58] | Whatever I can. | 竭尽我所能 |
[26:13] | – You’re still here. – Yes. | -你还没走 -是的 |
[26:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:20] | Did it ever occur to you | 您有没有想过 |
[26:21] | that I might be the one who deserves your confidence | 也许您应该信任和倚重的是我 |
[26:23] | and your trust, not your sons? | 而不是您的儿子们 |
[26:26] | Not Jaime or Tyrion, but me. | 不是詹姆或提利昂 而是我 |
[26:29] | Years and years of lectures on family and legacy– | 您年复一年地进行家族和传承的说教 |
[26:33] | the same lecture, really, | 内容几乎一成不变 |
[26:34] | just with tiny, tedious variations– | 只有些微无趣的改动 |
[26:38] | did it ever occur to you that your daughter | 您有没有想过 您的女儿我 |
[26:40] | might be the only one listening to them? Living by them? | 可能是唯一听进去并且付诸实践的 |
[26:43] | That she might have the most to contribute to your legacy | 您把家业看得比亲生儿女还要重 |
[26:47] | that you love so much more than your actual children? | 而我才是对家业贡献最大的子女 |
[26:57] | All right. Contribute. | 好吧 请贡献 |
[27:03] | The Tyrells are a problem. | 提利尔家是祸患 |
[27:06] | The Tyrells helped us defeat Stannis Baratheon. | 提利尔家助我们打败史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩 |
[27:09] | The Tyrells saved your life, your children’s lives. | 还救了你的命 你孩子们的命 |
[27:14] | Margaery has her claws in Joffrey. | 玛格丽向小乔下手了 |
[27:18] | She knows how to manipulate him. | 她知道如何掌控他 |
[27:20] | Good. | 好极了 |
[27:22] | I wish you knew how to manipulate him. | 我还指望你知道怎么掌控他呢 |
[27:26] | I don’t distrust you because you’re a woman. | 我不信任你 不是因为你是女人 |
[27:28] | I distrust you because you’re not as smart as you think you are. | 而是因为你没有自己想象的那么聪明 |
[27:32] | You’ve allowed that boy to ride roughshod over you | 你任由那小子欺在你头上 |
[27:34] | and everyone else in this city. | 欺在所有人头上 |
[27:43] | Perhaps… | 或许 |
[27:45] | you should try stopping him from doing what he likes. | 您应该试试阻止他为所欲为 |
[27:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:56] | Do you like it, Nana? | 您喜欢吗 奶奶 |
[27:58] | Another golden rose. How original. | 又是金玫瑰 多么新鲜啊 |
[28:01] | I eat from plates stamped with roses. | 吃东西的碟子镶着玫瑰 |
[28:03] | I sleep in sheets embroidered with roses. | 睡觉的床单绣着玫瑰 |
[28:05] | I have a golden rose painted on my chamber pot, | 连夜壶上都描着玫瑰 |
[28:08] | as if that makes it smell any better. | 好像能让那玩意儿好闻点似的 |
[28:11] | Roses are boring, dear. | 玫瑰可真没意思 亲爱的 |
[28:13] | “Growing strong.” | 生生不息 |
[28:15] | Ha! The dullest words of any house. | 谁家的族语有咱们这么无聊哟 |
[28:18] | “Winter is coming!” | “凛冬将至” |
[28:20] | Now that’s memorable. | 多么好记 |
[28:22] | “We do not sow.” Strong. Strong. | “强攻胜于苦耕” 多么强势 |
[28:25] | Those are houses you watch out for. | 这些家族才需要小心提防 |
[28:28] | Direwolves and krakens, fierce beasts. | 冰原狼和海怪 都是凶兽 |
[28:32] | But a golden rose growing strong– | 但金玫瑰生生不息 |
[28:34] | ha, that strikes fear in the heart. | 这能威慑到谁呀 |
[28:38] | Look, little loves. | 看 孩子们 |
[28:41] | A spider in the garden. | 花园里来了只蜘蛛 |
[28:45] | Run along now. | 下去吧 |
[28:46] | Grow strong. | 生生不息 |
[28:50] | My lady. | 夫人 |
[28:52] | I wanted to personally welcome you to King’s Landing. | 鄙人特来欢迎您老人家来访 |
[28:55] | The city has been made brighter by your presence. | 君临城因您的到来而光彩异常 |
[28:58] | The city is made brighter by my presence? | 君临城因我的到来而光彩异常 |
[29:01] | Is that your usual line, Lord Varys? | 瓦里斯大人就是这么奉承人的吗 |
[29:03] | Are you here to seduce me? | 这是要勾引我吗 |
[29:05] | A little obvious, perhaps. | 或许是明显了点儿 |
[29:06] | Oh, no, please. | 噢 那就来吧 |
[29:08] | Seduce away. It’s been so long. | 勾走我吧 人家等好久了 |
[29:12] | Though I rather think it’s all for naught. | 虽说你勾走了也没啥用 |
[29:14] | What happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit? | 无根之人和耄耋老妇能有什么事 |
[29:19] | A question for the philosophers. | 这是哲学家该思考的问题 |
[29:21] | But you’ve come mincing all this way for something. | 但看你这番矫情 想必是有话要说 |
[29:24] | – So? – Might I sit? | -说吧 -我能坐吗 |
[29:26] | No. | 不能 |
[29:28] | Come, I’ve heard you’re such a clever man. | 行了 听说你聪明无比 |
[29:32] | I’m curious why you’ve sought me out. | 我只好奇你为何找到我门上 |
[29:35] | You’ve taken an interest in Sansa Stark. | 您对珊莎·史塔克颇有兴趣 |
[29:38] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[29:39] | Because I spoke to her once in this garden | 就因为我在这花园里见过她一次 |
[29:41] | and one of your little spies came running to tell you? | 某只小蜘蛛就给你打报告了 |
[29:44] | Why shouldn’t I take an interest? | 我为何就不能对她有兴趣呢 |
[29:46] | – She’s an interesting girl. – Is she? | -她是个很有趣的姑娘 -是吗 |
[29:47] | No, not particularly. | 还真不是 |
[29:49] | But she’s had an interesting childhood. | 但她的童年很值得玩味 |
[29:51] | She has, sadly. | 很不幸 确实 |
[29:54] | Well, forgive me for wasting your time, then. | 原谅我耽搁了您的时间 |
[29:56] | I thought we shared certain hopes for her well-being. | 本以为我们都是为她着想 |
[29:59] | Come, come. | 行了 行了 |
[30:01] | You surrender rather easily. | 你这么轻易就放弃了 |
[30:06] | Walk with me. | 陪我走走 |
[30:07] | I know the walls have ears, | 都说隔墙有耳 |
[30:08] | but apparently the shrubbery does, too. | 灌木丛也一样 |
[30:11] | I choose my allies carefully | 我这人不轻易交友 |
[30:14] | and my enemies more carefully still. | 亦不轻易树敌 |
[30:17] | Which is Sansa Stark? | 珊莎·史塔克是敌是友 |
[30:19] | Neither. A babe in the woods. | 都不是 她只是不更事的孩子 |
[30:21] | – I admired her father. – Yes. | -我敬仰她的父亲 -没错 |
[30:23] | Ned Stark had many admirers, | 敬仰奈德·史塔克的人很多 |
[30:26] | and how many stepped forward | 可他被砍头的时候 |
[30:27] | when the executioner came for his head? | 有几个站出来说话的 |
[30:30] | I could not help Lord Stark. | 我没法帮史塔克大人 |
[30:32] | – Perhaps I can help his daughter. – How? | -但或许可以帮他的女儿 -怎么帮 |
[30:35] | You’re not the only one who has taken an interest in her. | 您不是唯一对她感兴趣的人 |
[30:38] | That’s hardly surprising. | 这有何奇怪 |
[30:40] | She’s a beautiful girl with a famous name. | 她人漂亮 身世又显赫 |
[30:42] | Indeed. She’d make a lovely match for the right suitor. | 正是 若遇佳婿必能结成良缘 |
[30:46] | It almost feels as if you’re about to arrive at the point. | 听起来像是你要说到正题了 |
[30:49] | Littlefinger is not long for the capital. | 小指头马上要离开都城 |
[30:51] | A confidant of mine has told me | 我的线人报告说 |
[30:53] | that when he goes, Sansa Stark goes with him. | 他一走 珊莎·史塔克就跟着走 |
[30:57] | And why have you come to me with this matter? | 那你为什么来找我呢 |
[30:59] | Littlefinger was born with no lands, no wealth, no armies. | 小指头原本无地无财无兵 |
[31:03] | He has acquired the first two. | 如今已经有了前两样 |
[31:04] | How long before he has the army? | 距他拥兵自重还要多久 |
[31:07] | Perhaps you’ll laugh, but I know him better than most | 您或许会笑 但我比大多数人都了解他 |
[31:10] | and this is the truth. | 事实是 |
[31:13] | Littlefinger is one of the most dangerous men in Westeros. | 小指头是维斯特洛最危险的人之一 |
[31:17] | If Robb Stark falls, | 如果罗柏·史塔克兵败 |
[31:20] | Sansa Stark is the key to the North. | 珊莎·史塔克便是北境的钥匙 |
[31:22] | And if Littlefinger marries her, | 如果小指头娶了她 |
[31:23] | he’ll have the key in his pocket. | 便能将这把钥匙纳入囊中 |
[31:25] | Which seems such a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[31:27] | Why should a man with such a low reputation | 这样劣迹斑斑的人 |
[31:29] | steal away such a lovely bride? | 怎能偷走如此可爱的新娘 |
[31:32] | You must despise him. | 看来你很讨厌他 |
[31:33] | You’re working so hard to undermine him. | 如此费尽心力地算计他 |
[31:35] | Actually, I rather enjoy him. | 其实我欣赏这个人 |
[31:38] | But he would see this country burn | 但若是灰烬也能当臣子使唤 |
[31:40] | if he could be king of the ashes. | 他必定烧光一切然后称王 |
[31:43] | You are a clever man, Lord Varys. | 你很聪明 瓦里斯大人 |
[31:45] | You are too kind. | 谢您谬赞 |
[31:46] | I believe I have a possible solution. | 我倒有个可行的办法 |
[31:49] | One doesn’t need to be clever for that. | 不需要多聪明就能想到 |
[31:51] | It’s all rather obvious, isn’t it? | 显而易见的事 对吧 |
[32:06] | I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 我不是故意要打扰的 |
[32:08] | You haven’t. | 哪里的话 |
[32:10] | We’d like some privacy, please. | 我们想单独聊聊 |
[32:12] | If you wouldn’t mind waiting back inside the keep. | 你们到城堡里面候着吧 |
[32:17] | Or if you’d be kind enough to give me your names, | 或者请两位报上名来 |
[32:18] | I’ll ask the king to speak with you himself. | 我让国王亲自跟你们说 |
[32:25] | What did you pray for? | 刚才在祈祷什么 |
[32:27] | – I can’t tell you. – Why not? | -我不能告诉你 -为什么 |
[32:30] | I’ll tell you what I prayed for in the sept this morning. | 我告诉你我今早祈祷的是什么 |
[32:33] | Let’s see, for my family’s health and happiness, | 祈祷家人健康安乐 |
[32:36] | for an end to the war, for a short winter. | 祈祷战争结束 寒冬不长 |
[32:39] | Boring and traditional, I’m afraid. | 怕是太无趣太传统了 |
[32:42] | – And you? – I’m sorry, I just can’t. | -你呢 -对不起 我真不能说 |
[32:46] | My cousin Alanna | 我堂姐阿兰娜 |
[32:48] | was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. | 是我见过最美的姑娘 |
[32:50] | When I was 12, I was all elbows and knees | 那时候我十二岁 还是个毛丫头 |
[32:52] | and Alanna looked like a goddess sent to torture me. | 阿兰娜就像被派来折磨我的女神 |
[32:55] | Pig-face, she called me. | 她叫我猪脸 |
[32:57] | Pig-face? That’s ridiculous. | 猪脸 太荒唐了 |
[32:59] | I think it had something to do with my nose. | 我觉得是在说我的鼻子 |
[33:01] | Whenever she passed me in the halls, she’d oink. | 她每次经过我身边都会学猪哼哼 |
[33:06] | So I prayed that she’d catch a horrible skin disease. | 所以我祈祷她患上可怕的皮肤病 |
[33:09] | A week after that, she came down with porridge plague. | 一周后 她得了燕麦粥瘟疫 |
[33:12] | – Porridge plague? – You don’t have it in the North? | -燕麦粥瘟疫 -你们北方没有吗 |
[33:14] | Your skin starts to look like boiled oats | 病人的皮肤就像煮熟的麦片 |
[33:17] | and eventually your face slides off and you die in agony. | 最后连脸皮也脱落 痛苦地死去 |
[33:20] | But that’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[33:25] | You’re– | 你… |
[33:26] | I believed you! | 我竟然相信你了 |
[33:28] | Porridge plague. I’m an idiot. | 燕麦粥瘟疫 我真傻 |
[33:30] | Don’t say that. No, you’re not. | 别那么说 你不傻 |
[33:33] | So what happened to Alanna? | 阿兰娜后来怎么了 |
[33:35] | Oh, she grew up to be the most beautiful woman | 她长成了很漂亮的女人 |
[33:37] | and married a handsome lord and they have darling children | 嫁给了帅气的领主 生下了可爱的孩子 |
[33:40] | and live in a castle by the sea. | 在海边的城堡里生活 |
[33:42] | It’s all terribly frustrating. | 这太让人沮丧了 |
[33:45] | I’m sure she’s jealous of you now. | 她现在肯定会嫉妒你的 |
[33:47] | You’ll be married here in the capital | 你即将在都城完婚 |
[33:50] | and she’ll have to come watch | 她必须前来观礼 |
[33:51] | and pretend to be happy that you’re queen. | 假装为你当了王后而高兴 |
[33:56] | I want us to be friends, good friends. | 我希望咱们能做朋友 做好朋友 |
[34:00] | That would make me very happy. | 那我会很高兴的 |
[34:04] | You must see Highgarden. | 你应该去高庭看看 |
[34:06] | You’d love it there. I know you would. | 你会喜欢它的 我敢保证 |
[34:08] | We have a great masquerade the night of the harvest moon. | 我们在秋收时节的月圆之夜有盛大的化妆舞会 |
[34:11] | You should see the costumes. | 你真该看看那些服装 |
[34:12] | People work on them for months. | 人们花了好几个月的心思 |
[34:15] | I– I don’t think the queen | 我觉得太后 |
[34:17] | would let me leave King’s Landing. | 不会允许我离开君临 |
[34:19] | The Queen Regent, you mean. | 你是说摄政太后 |
[34:21] | Once I marry Joffrey, I’ll be queen. | 一旦我嫁给乔佛里 我就是王后 |
[34:25] | And if you were to marry Loras… | 如果你嫁给洛拉斯 |
[34:32] | oh, your place would be at Highgarden, wouldn’t it? | 你就该去高庭 不是吗 |
[34:36] | We would be sisters, you and I. | 我们会成为姐妹 我们俩 |
[34:39] | Would you like that? | 你愿意吗 |
[34:55] | His name was Bannen. | 他名叫巴棱 |
[34:58] | He was a good man, | 是条好汉 |
[34:59] | a good ranger. | 优秀的游骑兵 |
[35:01] | He came to us from– | 他从… |
[35:05] | where did he come from? | 他从哪儿来 |
[35:07] | Down White Harbor way. | 白港那边 |
[35:10] | He came to us from White Harbor. | 他从白港来到我们中间 |
[35:12] | Never failed in his duty. | 一如既往 恪尽职守 |
[35:15] | He kept his vows the best he could. | 始终全力谨遵誓言 |
[35:18] | He rode far, fought fiercely. | 无论路途遥远 战斗艰辛 |
[35:24] | We shall never see his like again. | 我们再难见到如此之人 |
[35:27] | And now his watch has ended. | 他的守望至死方休 于斯结束 |
[35:31] | And now his watch has ended. | 他的守望至死方休 于斯结束 |
[35:38] | Didn’t think a broke foot could kill a man. | 真没想到脚伤能让人死掉 |
[35:41] | It wasn’t his foot that killed him. | 根本不是脚伤 |
[35:44] | That bastard Craster starved him to death. | 是卡斯特那杂种把他给饿死的 |
[35:47] | Craster’s got his daughters to feed. | 卡斯特需要供养他的女儿 |
[35:49] | You on his side? | 你帮他说话 |
[35:50] | We can’t just show up and steal all his food. | 我们不能突然出现 偷走他所有吃的 |
[35:54] | We’re brothers of the Night’s Watch, not thieves. | 我们是守夜人的兄弟 不是贼 |
[35:56] | The day we leave, | 我们一走 |
[35:57] | Craster will tap a barrel of our wine | 卡斯特就会开一桶我们的酒 |
[36:01] | and sit down to a feast of ham and potatoes | 坐下来享受火腿和土豆 |
[36:04] | and laugh at us starving in the snow. | 嘲笑在雪地里挨饿的我们 |
[36:12] | He’s a bloody wildling is all he is. | 他就是个该死的野人 |
[36:16] | Never knew Bannen could smell so good. | 没想到巴棱这么香 |
[36:30] | You have one son, don’t you, Mormont? | 你有个儿子 对吧 莫尔蒙 |
[36:35] | I had my 99th. | 我有过九十九个 |
[36:39] | You ever meet a man with 99 sons? | 见过有九十九个儿子的人没有 |
[36:43] | And more daughters than I can count. | 我还有数不清的女儿 |
[36:47] | – I’m glad for you. – Are you now? | -我为你高兴 -是吗 |
[36:49] | Me, I’ll be glad when you and yours have gone. | 而我 等你和你那帮小子走了才高兴 |
[36:53] | As soon as our wounded are strong enough. | 只要我们的伤员好些了就走 |
[36:57] | They’re as strong as they’re gonna get. | 他们也就这样了 |
[37:01] | Them that’s dying, | 那些快死的 |
[37:03] | why don’t you cut their throats and be done with it? | 你何不割了他们的喉咙算了 |
[37:07] | Or leave them if you’ve not the stomach | 要是你不忍心 就把他们留下 |
[37:10] | and I’ll sort them myself. | 我亲自处理 |
[37:13] | Whose throat you gonna cut, old man? | 你要割谁的喉咙 老家伙 |
[37:19] | Wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[37:20] | It’s cold outside and there’s nothing to eat. | 外面很冷 而且没吃的 |
[37:24] | My wives gave you bread. | 我老婆给了你们面包 |
[37:26] | There’s sawdust in the bread. | 面包里有锯末 |
[37:28] | You don’t like it, | 你要不喜欢 |
[37:30] | you go out there and eat the snow. | 就去外面啃雪 |
[37:38] | I’d rather eat what you’ve got hidden away. | 我倒更想吃你藏起来的东西 |
[37:44] | I told you to wait outside. | 我让你去外面等着 |
[37:47] | He’s sitting there drinking our wine, | 他坐在这里喝我们的酒 |
[37:48] | eating his fill while we die. | 我们快饿死 他倒酒足饭饱 |
[37:51] | I gave you crows enough. | 我给你们乌鸦的够多了 |
[37:54] | I’ve got to feed my women! | 我还有这帮女人要养 |
[37:55] | So you admit you’ve got a hidden larder, then? | 这么说你承认有秘密地窖了 |
[37:57] | How else’d you make it through winter? | 也难怪 不然怎么过冬呢 |
[37:59] | Enough! Out! | 够了 出去 |
[38:02] | I am a godly man. | 我是个敬神的人 |
[38:03] | You’re a stingy bastard! | 你就是个抠门的杂种 |
[38:05] | Bastard? | 杂种 |
[38:07] | Out with you, you little thief. | 滚出去 小贼 |
[38:10] | And you! And you! | 还有你 你 |
[38:15] | Go sleep in the cold on empty bellies. | 空着肚子睡外面冰冷的雪地去 |
[38:20] | I’ll chop the hands off the next man | 谁再敢叫我杂种 |
[38:22] | who calls me bastard. | 我砍了谁的手 |
[38:39] | You are a bastard. | 你是杂种 |
[38:43] | A daughter-fucking, wildling bastard. | 干亲生女儿的野人杂种 |
[38:55] | The gods will curse us for this. | 诸神会诅咒我们 |
[38:57] | By all the laws– | 根据现世的法律… |
[38:59] | There are no laws beyond the Wall. | 长城之外没有法律 |
[39:00] | Now show us where he hides the food | 告诉我们他把食物藏在哪儿了 |
[39:02] | or you’ll get the same as he did. | 否则你的下场就跟他一样 |
[39:04] | Unhand her. | 放开她 |
[39:06] | I shall have your head for this. | 我要砍了你的头 |
[39:59] | – Quickly. Quickly. – What’s happening? | -快 快 -怎么了 |
[40:02] | I’m not going out there. | 我不出去 |
[40:03] | No, we have to go. Now! | 我们得走 马上走 |
[40:11] | Follow me. I know the best way. | 跟着我 我知道哪条路最好走 |
[40:15] | Come on. | 来 |
[40:22] | Run fast, Piggy, | 跑快点 猪头 |
[40:25] | and sleep well! | 睡踏实些 |
[40:27] | I’ll be cutting your throat one of these nights. | 我哪天晚上就来割了你的喉咙 |
[40:35] | Can I take this hood off yet? | 我能摘下头套了吗 |
[40:37] | I do apologize, little lady, | 抱歉 小淑女 |
[40:38] | but it’s better for you if you don’t see where we’re going. | 但你最好别知道我们要去哪儿 |
[40:46] | Halt! | 停 |
[40:54] | – What is it? – Blackstrap rum. | -这是什么 -朗姆酒 |
[40:59] | Not easy finding molasses in wartime. | 战争时期糖浆可不好找 |
[41:01] | I’d have some. | 我喝两口 |
[41:07] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[41:26] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[41:27] | Somewhere neither wolves nor lions come prowling. | 狼和狮子都找不到的地方 |
[41:39] | You look like a bunch of swineherds. | 你们看上去像一帮猪倌 |
[41:42] | Some of us were swineherds. | 我们当中是有猪倌 |
[41:44] | And some of us tanners and masons. | 还有皮匠和石匠 |
[41:47] | That was before. | 那是打仗之前的事 |
[41:49] | You’re still swineherds | 现在一样是猪倌 |
[41:50] | and tanners and masons. | 皮匠和石匠 |
[41:53] | You think carrying a crooked spear makes you a soldier? | 你以为提一把弯矛就成战士了吗 |
[41:56] | No. | 不行 |
[42:00] | Fighting in a war makes you a soldier. | 打仗才能让你成为战士 |
[42:03] | Beric Dondarrion? | 贝里·唐德利恩 |
[42:05] | You’ve seen better days. | 你是大不如前了 |
[42:07] | And I won’t see them again. | 我也不要再回从前了 |
[42:11] | Stark deserters. | 史塔克的逃兵 |
[42:13] | Baratheon deserters. | 拜拉席恩的逃兵 |
[42:15] | You lot aren’t fighting in a war. | 你们这不是打仗 |
[42:17] | You’re running from it. | 你们是在逃避 |
[42:18] | Last I heard, you were King Joffrey’s guard dog. | 就我所知 你是乔佛里国王的看家狗 |
[42:21] | But here you are 1,000 miles from home. | 现在你离家上千里 |
[42:25] | Which of us is running? | 谁在逃避呢 |
[42:26] | Untie these ropes and we’ll find out. | 给我松绑 我们来弄个清楚 |
[42:29] | What are you doing leading a mob of peasants? | 你带着一帮农民做什么 |
[42:32] | Ned Stark ordered me to execute your brother | 奈德·史塔克命我以劳勃国王的名义 |
[42:35] | in King Robert’s name. | 处决你哥哥 |
[42:37] | Ned Stark is dead. | 奈德·史塔克死了 |
[42:39] | King Robert is dead. | 劳勃国王死了 |
[42:41] | My brother’s alive. | 我老哥还活着 |
[42:46] | You’re fighting for ghosts. | 你们在为死鬼卖命 |
[42:48] | That’s what we are– | 正是如此 |
[42:49] | ghosts waiting for you in the dark. | 我们就是在暗处等你的死鬼 |
[42:54] | You can’t see us, | 你看不见我们 |
[42:56] | but we see you. | 但我们能看到你 |
[42:58] | No matter whose cloak you wear– | 无论你穿着谁家的斗篷 |
[43:00] | Lannister, Stark, Baratheon– | 兰尼斯特 史塔克还是拜拉席恩家的 |
[43:03] | you prey on the weak, | 你残害弱者 |
[43:05] | the Brotherhood without Banners will hunt you down. | 无旗兄弟会就要追捕你 |
[43:08] | You found god? Is that it? | 你找到神了 是吗 |
[43:10] | Aye. | 是 |
[43:11] | I’ve been reborn in the light of the one true god. | 我在唯一真神的光芒中重生了 |
[43:15] | As have we all. | 我们都一样 |
[43:17] | As would any man who’s seen the things we’ve seen. | 只要见过我们所见的景象 谁都会如此 |
[43:19] | If you mean to murder me, then bloody well get on with it. | 如果你打算谋杀我 就快快动手 |
[43:22] | You’ll die soon enough, dog. | 你很快就会死 狗 |
[43:25] | But it won’t be murder, only justice. | 但不是谋杀 而是正义的审判 |
[43:29] | And a kinder fate than you deserve. | 对于你的罪行 这算是仁慈了 |
[43:31] | Lions you call yourselves. | 你们自称狮子 |
[43:33] | At the Mummer’s Ford, girls of seven years were raped | 却在戏子滩强暴七岁的女孩 |
[43:36] | and babes still on the breast | 把仍在母亲怀里吃奶的婴儿 |
[43:38] | were cut in two while their mothers watched. | 当着母亲的面 砍成两截 |
[43:40] | I wasn’t at the Mummer’s Ford. | 我没到过戏子滩 |
[43:42] | Dump your dead children at some other door. | 把你的死婴放到别人家门口去 |
[43:44] | House Clegane was built upon dead children. | 你们克里冈家族就建在死婴的尸体上 |
[43:47] | I saw them lay Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaenys | 我亲眼见他们将伊耿王子和雷妮丝公主的尸体 |
[43:49] | before the Iron Throne. | 陈放在铁王座前 |
[43:51] | Do you take me for my brother? | 你把我当成我老哥了吗 |
[43:53] | Is being born Clegane a crime? | 生在克里冈家就是罪名 |
[43:55] | – Murder is a crime. – I never touched the Targaryen babes. | -谋杀是罪名 -我没碰过坦格利安的婴儿 |
[43:58] | I never saw them, never smelled them, | 没见过他们 没闻过他们 |
[44:01] | never heard them bawling. | 连哭声都没听过 |
[44:03] | You want to cut my throat, get on with it! | 你想割我喉咙 就快动手 |
[44:07] | But don’t call me murderer | 但别说我是杀人犯 |
[44:09] | and pretend that you’re not. | 假装你们都不是 |
[44:11] | You murdered Mycah. | 你杀了米凯 |
[44:13] | The butcher’s boy. | 屠夫的学徒 |
[44:15] | My friend. | 我朋友 |
[44:16] | He was 12 years old. He was unarmed. | 他十二岁 手无寸铁 |
[44:19] | And you rode him down. | 你骑马追杀他 |
[44:21] | You slung him over your horse like he was some deer. | 把他像死鹿一样搁在马背上 |
[44:24] | Aye, he was a bleeder. | 是 就是那个讨厌的小鬼 |
[44:27] | You don’t deny killing this boy? | 你不否认杀死了那个男孩 |
[44:29] | I was Joffrey’s sworn shield. | 我是乔佛里的贴身护卫 |
[44:31] | – The boy attacked the prince. – That’s a lie! | -而那小子攻击王太子 -撒谎 |
[44:33] | I hit Joffrey. Mycah just ran away. | 是我打了乔佛里 米凯只是逃跑而已 |
[44:36] | Then I should have killed you. | 那我应该杀了你 |
[44:38] | Not my place to question princes. | 我没资格质疑王族 |
[44:42] | You stand accused of murder. | 你被控谋杀 |
[44:45] | But no one here knows the truth of the charge, | 但这儿没人知道指控的真假 |
[44:47] | so it is not for us to judge you. | 因此我们无法裁定 |
[44:50] | Only the Lord of Light may do that now. | 只有光之王可以做主 |
[44:54] | I sentence you to trial by combat. | 我宣布 你要接受比武审判 |
[44:59] | So, who will it be? | 那么 由谁来呢 |
[45:02] | Should we find out if your fire god | 要不要来试试看你的火神 |
[45:04] | really loves you, priest? | 是不是真的爱你 臭和尚 |
[45:06] | Or you, archer? What are you worth with a sword in your hand? | 你来吗 弓箭手 用起剑来你身手如何 |
[45:11] | Or is the little girl the bravest one here? | 还是这个小丫头呢 她是这儿最勇敢的人 |
[45:16] | Aye. | 是 |
[45:19] | She might be. | 也许如此 |
[45:23] | But it’s me you’ll fight. | 但你的对手是我 |
[45:48] | The master says they are untested. | 善主说他们未经检验 |
[45:53] | He says you would be wise to blood them early. | 聪明的话就先让他们获得一些作战经验 |
[45:57] | There are many small cities between here and there, | 路上有许多小城市 |
[46:00] | cities ripe for sacking. | 很适合洗劫 |
[46:04] | Should you take captives, | 抓住的战俘 |
[46:05] | the masters will buy the healthy ones and for a good price. | 善主们会买下其中健康的 价格从优 |
[46:13] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[46:16] | In 10 years, some of the boys you send them | 也许十年之后 你送来的男孩 |
[46:19] | may be Unsullied in their turn. | 会继而成为无垢者 |
[46:21] | Thus all shall prosper. | 这样对大家都有好处 |
[47:17] | Is it done, then? They belong to me? | 成交了吗 他们属于我了吗 |
[47:24] | It is done. | 成交了 |
[47:27] | You hold the whip. | 您拿到鞭子了 |
[49:00] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |