时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | Are you sure about this? | 你有把握吗 |
[02:08] | No. | 没有 |
[02:11] | It’s dangerous. | 很危险 |
[02:15] | If we take Tywin’s castle from him, | 如果我们能夺下泰温的居城 |
[02:18] | the lords of Westeros will realize he’s not invincible. | 维斯特洛的领主们会明白他并非不可战胜 |
[02:21] | Take his home, | 占了他的老巢 |
[02:23] | take his gold, take his power. | 抢了他的黄金 就夺走了他的权力 |
[02:25] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么给我讲这些 |
[02:31] | You begged me not to send Theon to negotiate with his father | 您求我不要派席恩去和他父亲谈判 |
[02:34] | and I ignored your advice. | 我忽视了您的建议 |
[02:38] | Now Winterfell is burnt to the ground, | 如今临冬城被焚为废墟 |
[02:41] | the North is overrun with ironborn, | 北境遭铁种荼毒 |
[02:43] | and Bran and Rickon are gone. | 布兰和瑞肯也不在了 |
[02:47] | So Casterly Rock… | 所以关于凯岩城 |
[02:54] | I’m asking your advice. | 我在问您的意见 |
[03:02] | We have enough men? | 我们兵力够吗 |
[03:08] | If Walder Frey cooperates. | 如果瓦德·佛雷肯合作 |
[03:10] | If Walder Frey cooperates. | 如果瓦德·佛雷肯合作 |
[03:18] | If reinforcements arrive from King’s Landing | 如果我们拿下城堡之前 |
[03:21] | before we take the castle… | 君临援军赶到 |
[03:25] | we’ll be caught between Tywin’s army and the sea. | 我们会被夹在泰温的大军和大海之间 |
[03:33] | We’ll lose the war and die the way Father died. | 我们会输掉战争 像父亲一样死去 |
[03:36] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[03:43] | Show them how it feels to lose what they love. | 让他们尝尝痛失所爱的滋味 |
[04:18] | My honored guests… | 诸位贵宾 |
[04:22] | be welcome within my walls | 我的居所欢迎你们 |
[04:24] | and at my table. | 我的餐桌招待你们 |
[04:28] | I extend to you my hospitality | 你们将得到我的款待 |
[04:31] | and protection in the light of the Seven. | 和七神之光的保护 |
[04:35] | We thank you for your hospitality, my lord. | 感谢您的盛情 大人 |
[04:41] | I have come to make my apologies, my lord, | 大人 我特来向您致歉 |
[04:44] | and to beg your forgiveness. | 求您原谅 |
[04:46] | Don’t beg my forgiveness, Your Grace. | 不要求我原谅 陛下 |
[04:51] | It wasn’t me you spurned. It was my girls. | 被你抛弃的不是我 而是我家的女孩们 |
[05:06] | One of them was supposed to be queen. | 她们之中本该有人成为王后 |
[05:09] | Now none of them are. | 如今却没人戴上后冠 |
[05:12] | This is Arwyen my daughter. | 这是我女儿艾雯 |
[05:15] | My daughter Walda, my daughter Derwa, | 我女儿瓦妲 女儿德瓦 |
[05:20] | my daughter Waldra. | 女儿瓦拉 |
[05:27] | My eldest granddaughters | 我的长孙女 |
[05:29] | Ginia and Neila. | 吉娜和内拉 |
[05:34] | Serra and Sarra, granddaughters, twins. | 双胞胎孙女 西拉和撒拉 |
[05:39] | You could have had either. | 原本你要哪个都可以 |
[05:40] | Could have had both for all I care. | 两个都要我也不在乎 |
[05:44] | My granddaughter Marianne. | 孙女玛丽安 |
[05:46] | My granddaughter Freya. | 孙女佛雷亚 |
[05:50] | My granddaughter… | 孙女… |
[05:53] | Wertha. | 维瑟 |
[05:57] | Waldra. | 瓦拉 |
[06:00] | Waldina. | 瓦迪娜 |
[06:02] | – I’m Merry. – Fine. | -我是梅里 -好吧 |
[06:05] | And here’s my youngest daughter Shirei, | 还有我最小的女儿希琳 |
[06:08] | though she hasn’t bled yet. | 不过她还没来月事 |
[06:11] | Clearly you don’t have the patience for all that. | 显然你也没耐心等 |
[06:16] | My ladies. | 小姐们 |
[06:17] | All men should keep their word, kings most of all. | 男人应当言而有信 人君更当如此 |
[06:22] | I was pledged to marry one of you and I broke that vow. | 我立约迎娶你们中的一位 却违背了誓言 |
[06:25] | The fault is not with you. | 错在我 不在你们 |
[06:28] | Any man would be lucky to have any one of you. | 任何有幸迎娶你们的人都当倍感幸运 |
[06:31] | I did what I did not to slight you, | 我所为并非轻贱诸位 |
[06:34] | but because I loved another. | 只因我心另有所属 |
[06:36] | I know these words cannot set right | 我知道略略数语不足以弥补 |
[06:38] | the wrong I have done to you and your house. | 我对你们和贵家族犯下的过失 |
[06:40] | I beg your forgiveness | 我请求你们原谅 |
[06:43] | and pledge to do all I can to make amends | 我愿尽我所能做出补偿 |
[06:46] | so the Freys of the Crossing and the Starks of Winterfell | 以求渡口的佛雷家和临冬城的史塔克家 |
[06:49] | may once again be friends. | 能够重归于好 |
[06:59] | Very good. | 很好 |
[07:03] | There she is. | 她在这儿呢 |
[07:05] | Come closer. | 走近些 |
[07:07] | Let me have a look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[07:15] | Still can’t see you. | 还是看不清 |
[07:18] | Old eyes. | 老眼昏花啊 |
[07:35] | Love. | 真爱 |
[07:37] | That’s what the Starks of Winterfell call it, eh? | 临冬城的史塔克家是这样说的吗 |
[07:43] | Very honorable. | 真是高尚 |
[07:45] | I call it a pretty face. | 我说就是脸蛋漂亮 |
[07:47] | Mmm, very pretty. | 真是美人 |
[07:52] | Prettier than this lot, that’s for sure. | 当然比这群货色强多了 |
[07:56] | Very shapely as well. | 身材也好 |
[08:00] | Oh, you try to hide her under that dress. | 想用这身裙子藏住她吗 |
[08:03] | If you wanted to hide her, | 要是想藏着她 |
[08:05] | you shouldn’t have brought her here in the first place. | 就不该带她过来 |
[08:13] | I can always see | 裙子下面的动静 |
[08:15] | what’s going on beneath a dress. | 我总能一目了然 |
[08:18] | Been at this a long time. | 经验太丰富了 |
[08:22] | I bet when you take that dress off, | 我敢说你脱掉那裙子之后 |
[08:25] | everything stays right where it is. | 里面的东西分毫不动 |
[08:27] | Doesn’t drop an inch. | 一寸都不会下垂 |
[08:31] | Your king says he betrayed me for love. | 你的国王说他背叛我是为了真爱 |
[08:35] | I say he betrayed me for firm tits | 我说他是为了坚实的奶子 |
[08:38] | and a tight fit. | 和紧实的小洞 |
[08:40] | And I can respect that. | 这种行为我可以尊重 |
[08:45] | When I was your age, I’d have broken 50 oaths | 我在你这年纪 肯为她违背五十个誓言 |
[08:48] | to get into that without a second thought. | 眼都不眨一下 |
[08:55] | Well, I’ve enough room in the hall for you lot. | 我家大厅容得下在场的各位 |
[08:58] | We’ll set up tents outside | 至于其他人等 |
[09:00] | with food and ale for the rest of your men. | 外面自有帐篷 食物和麦酒提供 |
[09:03] | Thank you, my lord. | 多谢 大人 |
[09:08] | Well, let’s get ready. | 开始准备吧 |
[09:10] | The wine will flow red | 美酒满堂红 |
[09:12] | and the music will play loud | 琴瑟震耳聋 |
[09:15] | and we’ll put this mess behind us. | 这破事儿就过去了 |
[09:29] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[09:30] | There. | 这儿 |
[09:39] | There. It’s a back gate. | 这里 是后门 |
[09:42] | My men use it when they visit Yunkai’s bed slaves. | 我的手下穿过这道门找渊凯的床奴 |
[09:45] | Your men, but not you? | 你的手下 你没去吗 |
[09:47] | I have no interest in slaves. | 我对奴隶不感兴趣 |
[09:48] | A man cannot make love to property. | 人岂能与财物交欢 |
[09:54] | This is where we enter the city. | 我们从这里进城 |
[09:55] | Very few guards. They know me. | 守卫很少 他们认识我 |
[09:57] | They let me inside– | 他们会让我进去 |
[09:58] | We’re not gonna sneak an army through a back gate. | 一整支军队不可能摸进后门 |
[10:01] | I kill the guards. I take your two best men | 我杀守卫 带您麾下的两名好手 |
[10:04] | and lead them through the back streets, which I know well, | 穿过街巷 路线我自是了如指掌 |
[10:07] | and open the front gates. | 然后打开正门 |
[10:09] | Then comes the army. | 让军队进城 |
[10:11] | Once the walls are breached, the city will fall in hours. | 城门一旦突破 几个小时便能得手 |
[10:14] | Or perhaps you’ll lead Grey Worm and me to the slaughter, | 或者你带领灰虫子和我走上死路 |
[10:17] | cutting the head off our army. | 除掉我军的将领 |
[10:19] | The masters of Yunkai will pay you your fee | 渊凯的贤主大人会付你酬金 |
[10:22] | and you won’t have to split it three ways | 你也不必一分为三 |
[10:23] | ’cause you’ve already slaughtered your partners. | 因为你已经杀了同伴 |
[10:25] | You have a very suspicious mind. | 你疑心过重 |
[10:28] | In my experience, only dishonest people think this way. | 据我的经验 只有不诚实的人才会如此 |
[10:33] | You command the Unsullied. | 你指挥无垢者 |
[10:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[10:50] | You leave tonight. | 你们今晚动身 |
[10:52] | Very good. | 很好 |
[10:54] | We’ll prepare. | 我们去准备 |
[11:01] | Ser Jorah. | 乔拉爵士 |
[11:04] | You can use an extra sword. | 我也能出一份力 |
[11:06] | You’re the Queensguard, Ser Barristan. | 你是女王铁卫 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[11:08] | Your place is by the queen. | 你理应守在女王左右 |
[11:11] | If we are truly her loyal servants, | 如果我们真是她忠诚的仆从 |
[11:13] | we’ll do whatever needs to be done | 那就要尽应尽的本分 |
[11:15] | no matter the cost, no matter our pride. | 不计代价 无所谓尊严 |
[11:22] | We’re west of Castle Black, | 我们在黑城堡以西 |
[11:25] | but the Nightfort’s closest to us. | 但长夜堡离我们更近 |
[11:27] | It was the first castle on the Wall. | 它是长城上第一座城堡 |
[11:30] | The Watch abandoned it during the reign of King Jaehaerys I. | 杰赫里斯一世国王统治时 守夜人弃守此处 |
[11:33] | Too big. Impossible to maintain. | 城堡太大 无法维持 |
[11:37] | Other than Castle Black itself, | 除了黑城堡 |
[11:40] | the Nightfort’s the perfect castle for us. | 我们也能走长夜堡 |
[11:42] | It’s got a secret sally port, | 那里有道暗门 |
[11:46] | the Black Gate, as old as the Wall itself. | 名叫黑门 跟长城一样古老 |
[11:48] | No one’s used it in centuries most likely. | 恐怕几百年都没人用过了 |
[11:52] | It leads through the Wall | 密道横穿长城 |
[11:55] | right down into the Nightfort, | 直抵长夜堡 |
[11:57] | if one knows how to find it, | 这门不好找 |
[11:59] | which, it just so happens, I do. | 不过我恰好知道在哪儿 |
[12:06] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么会知道这些事 |
[12:09] | I read about it in a very old book. | 我在一本很古老的书中读过 |
[12:18] | You know all that from staring at marks on paper? | 光靠盯着纸上的符号 就知道这么多 |
[12:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:26] | You’re like a wizard. | 你像个魔法师 |
[12:44] | Our father used to tell us | 我们的父亲以前总说 |
[12:46] | that no wildling ever looked upon the Wall and lived. | 没有野人能活着看到长城 |
[12:50] | Here we are. | 我们看到了 |
[12:53] | Alive. | 而且还活着 |
[13:11] | Remember what happens to children who run. | 记住逃跑的小孩是什么下场 |
[13:14] | I’m your father and I’ll do the talking. | 我现在是你父亲 我来说话 |
[13:27] | The roads have gone right to hell, haven’t they? | 路况真是糟透了 不是吗 |
[13:29] | Cracked three spokes this morning. | 今早就断了三根轮轴 |
[13:31] | – Need a hand? – Need about eight hands. | -要搭把手吗 -八把手才够 |
[13:35] | Got to get this salt pork to the Twins | 婚礼前必须把腌猪肉 |
[13:38] | in time for the wedding. | 送到孪河城 |
[13:40] | Many thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[13:45] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[13:47] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 |
[13:48] | Dead rats don’t squeak. | 死耗子不会叫 |
[13:50] | You’re so dangerous, aren’t you? | 你可真是危险人物啊 |
[13:52] | Saying scary things to little girls. | 吓唬小女孩 |
[13:54] | Killing little boys and old people. | 杀害小孩子和老人 |
[13:57] | A real hard man you are. | 好一条铁血硬汉 |
[13:58] | More than anyone you know. | 你认识的人都比不过 |
[14:00] | You’re wrong. I know a killer. | 你错了 我认识一个杀手 |
[14:03] | – A real killer. – That so? | -一个真正的杀手 -是吗 |
[14:06] | You’d be like a kitten to him. | 你在他面前就是只小猫 |
[14:07] | He’d kill you with his little finger. | 他用小拇指就能干掉你 |
[14:10] | That him? | 就是他吗 |
[14:13] | – No. – Good. | -不是 -很好 |
[14:16] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 |
[14:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:20] | Please don’t. | 求你别杀他 |
[14:25] | You’re very kind. | 你很善良 |
[14:27] | Someday it’ll get you killed. | 早晚会被自己的善心害死 |
[14:47] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[14:49] | The Gift, I think. | 应该是赠地 |
[14:51] | Brandon the Builder gave all this land | 筑城者布兰登将长城以南的这片土地 |
[14:52] | south of the Wall to the Night’s Watch | 全部送给黑衣弟兄 |
[14:54] | for their sustenance and support. | 以供他们维持生计 |
[14:57] | Maester Luwin taught me that. | 鲁温学士告诉我的 |
[15:02] | Doesn’t seem to be supporting anyone at the moment. | 现在好像没什么人了 |
[15:04] | It’s good land and there’s no war up here. | 多好的地方 又没有战争 |
[15:08] | Why leave? | 人们为什么离开呢 |
[15:09] | Wildlings. | 因为野人 |
[15:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:13] | But they come over the Wall and raid, | 他们越过长城 掳掠偷盗 |
[15:15] | steal, carry off women. | 抢走女人 |
[15:17] | Old Nan said they turn your skull into a cup | 老奶妈说 他们用你的头骨做杯子 |
[15:19] | and make you drink your own blood from it. | 让你用骨头杯子喝自己的血 |
[15:24] | That’s what Old Nan said. | 老奶妈这么说的 |
[15:26] | There’s a storm coming. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[15:29] | I don’t see any. | 我怎么没看见 |
[15:35] | It’s as good a place to shelter as any. | 这地方躲雨再好不过了 |
[15:40] | We can drink some blood while we wait. | 我们可以边等边喝点儿血 |
[15:42] | I don’t need much. | 我喝的不多 |
[15:56] | Only one old man and eight good horses. | 只有一个老头 还有八匹好马 |
[15:59] | What’s one old man doing with eight horses? | 一个老头要八匹马干什么 |
[16:02] | He breeds them for the Watch. | 为守夜人养的 |
[16:04] | How’s he keep folks from stealing them? | 那他怎么防人家偷马 |
[16:06] | The Watch protects him. | 守夜人保护他 |
[16:08] | Not today they don’t. | 今天可没人保护 |
[16:10] | He’s selling horses, he’s got some gold in there. | 卖马的屋里肯定有金子 |
[16:13] | – And proper steel. – Let’s carve him up. | -和上好的铁器 -走 把他给撂了 |
[16:16] | We just take the horses and go. | 我们抢了马就走 |
[16:18] | The old man’s no threat. | 这老头没有威胁 |
[16:21] | I keep telling you. | 我说得没错吧 |
[16:23] | He’s an old man. | 他已经老了 |
[16:25] | A spear through the heart’s a better way to die | 这会儿我们一矛捅了他 |
[16:27] | than coughing up your last with no one but your horses to hear. | 总比只有几匹马听着他咳死来得好 |
[16:31] | The Watch might send a few men looking for a horse thief. | 对付偷马贼 守夜人可能派几个人找找了事 |
[16:35] | They’ll send a lot more to hunt down murderers. | 对付杀人犯 他们肯定会大动干戈 |
[16:38] | I hope so. | 正合我意 |
[16:40] | Killing crows in their castle is tough. | 在城堡里杀守夜人难 |
[16:42] | Killing them out here in the open, | 但在野外杀他们 |
[16:44] | that’s what we do. | 是我们的拿手好戏 |
[16:46] | Spread out. | 散开 |
[16:48] | Surround the hut and move in. | 包围前进 |
[17:33] | Ygritte! | 耶哥蕊特 |
[17:37] | Clear the barn! | 把谷仓给我清了 |
[18:16] | No one’s going to believe you’re a hog farmer if you eat them all. | 你把猪都吃了 谁相信你是猪倌 |
[18:20] | Best part of the animal. | 猪身上最好的部位 |
[18:27] | Don’t worry. They’re still there. | 别着急 他们还在那里 |
[18:30] | I know they’re still there. | 我知道他们没走 |
[18:32] | You check every five minutes | 你一会儿瞧一次 |
[18:34] | like you’re afraid they’re gonna move. | 像是怕他们跑了似的 |
[18:36] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[18:38] | Of course you are. | 你当然怕 |
[18:40] | You’re almost there | 你现在快到了 |
[18:43] | and you’re afraid you won’t make it. | 害怕到头来一场空 |
[18:45] | The closer you get, the worse the fear gets. | 离得越近 你越是害怕 |
[18:49] | No point in trying to hide behind that face. | 掩饰是没有用的 |
[18:52] | I know fear when I see it. | 我一眼就能瞧出恐惧 |
[18:55] | Seen it a lot. | 见得多了 |
[18:58] | I knew fear when I saw it in you. | 我一眼就能瞧出你怕 |
[19:02] | You’re afraid of fire. | 你害怕火 |
[19:05] | When Beric’s sword went up in flames, | 贝里的剑一着火 |
[19:07] | you looked like a scared little girl. | 你就吓得跟个小丫头似的 |
[19:12] | And I know why, too. | 而且我知道你为什么怕 |
[19:17] | I heard what your brother did to you. | 我听说过你哥哥对你做的事 |
[19:20] | Pressed your face to the fire | 把你的脸按到火堆里 |
[19:21] | like you’re a nice juicy mutton chop. | 当作肉排给烤了 |
[19:28] | That give you some ideas? | 受到启发了不成 |
[19:33] | Might do. | 有可能 |
[19:36] | Go ahead, then. | 那就来吧 |
[19:38] | You might get away. | 说不定能逃走 |
[19:40] | Might even make it there on your own. | 说不定还能自个儿找到地方 |
[19:44] | They’re just over the river. | 他们就在河对面 |
[19:46] | The closest you’ve been to family | 你老爹被伊林·派恩砍脑袋之后 |
[19:48] | since Ilyn Payne snipped your daddy’s neck. | 这是你离家人最近的一次 |
[19:55] | Someday I’m gonna put a sword through your eye | 总有一天我要一剑刺进你眼睛 |
[19:58] | and out the back of your skull. | 从后脑勺穿出来 |
[20:24] | How are we going to get past the Wall? | 怎么才能翻过长城呢 |
[20:28] | My uncle said it’s 700 feet high. | 我叔叔说有七百英尺高 |
[20:35] | How did you get past it? | 你是怎么过来的 |
[20:41] | Got in a boat and rowed past the Bay of Seals. | 坐船走海豹湾 |
[20:43] | It would take us two months to get to the Bay of Seals. | 从这里到海豹湾要走两个月 |
[20:47] | Some climb straight up the ice. | 有的直接从冰墙上爬过去 |
[20:49] | Even Hodor’s not strong | 阿多那么强壮 |
[20:50] | enough to climb the Wall with me on his back. | 背着我也爬不过去 |
[20:52] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[20:55] | 19 castles guard the Wall. | 镇守长城的有十九座城堡 |
[20:58] | – Only three are still manned. – Hodor! | -只剩三座有人驻守 -阿多 |
[21:01] | One of those abandoned fortresses will give us a way through. | 可以找一座废弃的穿过去 |
[21:04] | My uncle said the gates were sealed with ice and stone | 我叔叔说城堡废弃时 |
[21:06] | when the castles were deserted. | 会用冰和石头封门 |
[21:07] | Well, we’ll have to open them up again. | 那我们就再打开 |
[21:13] | There’s a rider out there. | 外面有个骑兵 |
[21:16] | Just one? | 就一个吗 |
[21:18] | – There’s more. – Hodor! | -不止一个 -阿多 |
[21:23] | – It’s just thunder, sweet giant. – Hodor. | -不过是打雷而已 大块头 -阿多 |
[21:26] | I yield. | 我投降 |
[21:28] | – I yield. – Wildlings. | -我投降 -是野人 |
[21:35] | Where’s Shaggydog and Summer? | 毛毛狗和夏天呢 |
[21:36] | Hunting. | 捕猎去了 |
[21:38] | Hodor! | 阿多 |
[21:40] | – Quiet, Hodor. – Hodor! | -安静 阿多 -阿多 |
[21:43] | Make him shut up. If they hear us… | 让他闭嘴 要是他们听到… |
[21:45] | – Hush, Hodor. No more Hodoring. – Hodor! | -嘘 阿多 别喊阿多了 -阿多 |
[21:47] | – Hodor! – Hodor, calm down. | -阿多 -阿多 镇定点 |
[21:50] | – You need to keep quiet. – They’re gonna hear us. | -你要保持安静 -他们会听到的 |
[21:51] | Hodor, be quiet. | 阿多 安静 |
[21:55] | – Ah! Hodor! – Hodor, calm down. | -阿多 -阿多 镇定 |
[21:57] | – Hodor! Hodor! – Hodor, be quiet! | -阿多 阿多 -阿多 安静 |
[22:22] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:24] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[22:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:33] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[22:36] | That’s a horse dying. | 有匹马快死了 |
[22:48] | Bring them over here. | 把马带过来 |
[22:51] | That was the last of them. The rest are dead. | 这是最后一匹 其他的都死了 |
[22:54] | I heard shouting up there. | 我听见上面有喊叫声 |
[22:56] | Thunder. | 雷声 |
[22:58] | I know the difference between shouting and thunder. | 我分得出雷声和叫声 |
[23:01] | Maybe it’s ghosts. | 也许是鬼 |
[23:14] | That won’t help you, grandpa. | 这是自讨苦吃 老爹 |
[23:21] | Where you riding? | 你要骑到哪儿去 |
[23:22] | Doesn’t matter now, does it? | 现在说这些还有用吗 |
[23:25] | No, it doesn’t matter now. | 是啊 没用了 |
[23:29] | Cut his throat or he’ll tell the crows we’re here. | 割了他的喉咙 否则他会告诉乌鸦我们来了 |
[23:38] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[23:40] | Let me stand at least. | 至少让我站起来 |
[23:43] | Let me go with a bit of dignity. | 让我死得有点尊严 |
[23:50] | Make the crow kill him. | 让那乌鸦动手 |
[23:56] | You’re one of us now. Prove it. | 你现在是我们的人 证明看看 |
[24:03] | The wolves are out there. | 狼就在外面 |
[24:09] | I can’t do it by choice. | 我不能主动控制 |
[24:11] | I don’t know how. It happens in my dreams. | 我不知道该怎么做 是梦里发生的 |
[24:15] | You’re a warg, Bran. | 你是狼灵 布兰 |
[24:16] | It’s in your blood. | 这存在于你的血脉中 |
[24:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:21] | You just did with him. | 你刚才对他做过了 |
[24:23] | A wolf is nothing compared to that. | 一头狼根本算不了什么 |
[24:33] | She looks sharp. | 看起来挺锋利 |
[24:44] | Do it. | 动手 |
[24:46] | Do it. | 动手 |
[24:48] | I told you. He’s still one of them. | 我早说了 他还是乌鸦 |
[24:53] | Go on, boy. | 动手啊 小子 |
[24:58] | Go on! | 动手 |
[25:08] | He’s a crow. | 他是乌鸦 |
[25:10] | He’ll always be a crow. | 永远都是乌鸦 |
[25:12] | And here’s his crow wife guarding him. | 瞧他那乌鸦婆娘护着他呢 |
[25:14] | He’ll stab us in the back first chance he gets. | 一有机会 他就会背后捅我们刀子 |
[25:20] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[25:38] | – He’s one of them. – No! | -他还是他们的人 -不 |
[25:40] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[25:48] | You’re not gonna die for one of them. | 你不能为他们的人送死 |
[25:52] | Do it. | 快做 |
[25:55] | They’ll find us if you don’t. | 否则他们会发现我们 |
[26:27] | You were right the whole time. | 你一直都是对的 |
[27:16] | When you hear a songbird’s whistle, you come. | 听到我吹的鸟叫声 你们就上 |
[27:18] | I’m a great whistler. The greatest in the land. | 我吹得可棒了 世上没人比得过我 |
[27:28] | Daario Naharis. | 达里奥·纳哈里斯 |
[27:58] | That one was quick. | 这家伙身手挺快 |
[28:03] | – There may be others. – I doubt it. | -可能还有别人 -不会的 |
[28:05] | The Yunkish prefer to let their slaves do their fighting for them. | 渊凯人更愿意让奴隶出战 |
[28:53] | That’s what you call a few guards? | 你管这叫守卫很少 |
[29:20] | Come on! What do you got, huh? | 来啊 看你还有什么招数 |
[30:36] | Lord Edmure… | 艾德慕大人 |
[30:40] | I hope I’m not a disappointment to you. | 希望我没让您失望 |
[30:52] | You’re a delight to me, my lady. | 您让我喜不自胜 小姐 |
[30:55] | You may now cloak the bride | 请给新娘披上斗篷 |
[30:57] | and bring her under your protection. | 象征永久的守护 |
[31:28] | In the sight of the Seven, | 在七神的见证下 |
[31:30] | I hereby seal these two souls, | 两个灵魂合二为一 |
[31:34] | binding them as one for eternity. | 永结连理 |
[31:37] | Look upon each other and say the words. | 请两位对视 朗诵誓词 |
[31:43] | Father, Smith, warrior, Mother, | 天父 铁匠 战士 圣母 |
[31:47] | Maiden, Crone, Stranger… | 少女 老妪 陌客 |
[31:51] | – I am hers… – I am his… | -我属于她 -我属于他 |
[31:53] | – and she is mine… – and he is mine… | -她属于我 -他属于我 |
[31:55] | …from this day until the end of my days. | 从今日起 至死方休 |
[32:03] | – Is that safe? – They’re long gone. | -这样没事吗 -他们都走远了 |
[32:12] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:13] | I can get inside Summer’s mind whenever I want. | 我能随时进入夏天的意识 |
[32:16] | Of course you can. | 这是当然 |
[32:19] | North of the Wall there are wildlings | 长城以北有些野人 |
[32:21] | who can control all sorts of animals. | 可以控制各种各样的动物 |
[32:24] | But you did a lot more than that. | 但你做的远不止如此 |
[32:28] | You got inside Hodor’s mind. | 你进入了阿多的意识 |
[32:32] | They can’t do that north of the Wall? | 长城以北的人做不到吗 |
[32:36] | No one can do that… anywhere. | 无论哪里 都没人能做到 |
[32:46] | When I was looking through Summer’s eyes, | 我用夏天的眼睛看时 |
[32:49] | – I saw Jon. – Where? | -看见了琼恩 -他在哪儿 |
[32:50] | He was with the wildlings. | 他跟野人在一起 |
[32:52] | They tried to kill him, but he got away. | 他们想杀他 但他逃走了 |
[32:54] | He’ll be heading back to Castle Black, then. | 那他肯定是回黑城堡去了 |
[32:56] | That’s where we should go. | 我们该去那儿 |
[32:58] | For all we know, Castle Black’s already under attack. | 就我们所知 黑城堡已经遭到攻击 |
[33:01] | – If this many wildlings got through– – I already told you. | -如果这么多野人过了… -我说过 |
[33:03] | I’m not going north of the Wall. | 我不去长城以北 |
[33:06] | Everything Jojen told me is true. | 玖健说的都是真的 |
[33:10] | You saw what I did to Hodor. | 你看见我对阿多做的事了 |
[33:13] | I have to find the three-eyed raven. | 我必须找到三眼乌鸦 |
[33:14] | Listen to me, little lord. | 听我说 小少爷 |
[33:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:18] | I’m not asking you to come with me. | 我没要你跟我去 |
[33:22] | It won’t be safe for Rickon. | 那对瑞肯也不安全 |
[33:25] | Me? I’m coming with you. | 我 我要跟你走 |
[33:27] | No. | 不 |
[33:29] | You and Osha and Shaggydog head for the Last Hearth. | 你 欧莎和毛毛狗去最后壁炉城 |
[33:32] | The Umbers are our bannermen. They’ll protect you. | 安柏家是咱们的封臣 他们会保护你 |
[33:35] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你走 |
[33:37] | I’m your brother. | 我是你弟弟 |
[33:39] | I have to protect you. | 我必须保护你 |
[33:44] | Right now I have to protect you. | 现在是我必须保护你 |
[33:47] | Robb’s at war and I’m going beyond the Wall. | 罗柏在打仗 我要去长城之外 |
[33:50] | If something happens to us, | 如果我们出了什么事 |
[33:52] | you’re the heir to Winterfell. | 你就是临冬城的继承人 |
[33:57] | Would you know how to find the Last Hearth? | 你知道怎么找到最后壁炉城吗 |
[33:59] | You southerners build your big castles and you never move. | 你们南方佬建了大城堡就不挪脚了 |
[34:02] | You’re easy to find. | 好找得很 |
[34:04] | We’re not southerners. | 我们不是南方佬 |
[34:07] | And I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[34:09] | Come here, little soldier. | 过来 小战士 |
[34:14] | You and me, we’re gonna have some adventures. | 我们俩要去探险了 |
[34:18] | You don’t have to do any of this. | 你不必做这些的 |
[34:21] | Your family took me in | 你家人收留了我 |
[34:22] | and was good to me when they had no cause to be. | 毫无理由地对我好 |
[34:27] | We’ll be fine, you and me. | 我们俩没事的 |
[34:30] | The Umbers are great warriors. | 安柏家的人都是伟大的战士 |
[34:32] | Even I heard about them growing up. | 连我都是听着他们的故事长大的 |
[34:35] | They’ll teach you how to swing a sword. | 他们会教你怎么使剑 |
[34:38] | I know how to swing a sword. | 我知道怎么使剑 |
[34:47] | You’re leaving now? It’s the middle of the night. | 你们这就要走吗 现在可是半夜 |
[34:50] | I learned to walk in darkness. | 我学过怎样在黑暗里行走 |
[34:55] | Say your good-byes, little man. | 说再见吧 小伙子 |
[35:04] | Keep this one safe. | 保护好这家伙 |
[35:09] | He means the world to me. | 他是我最重要的人 |
[35:32] | We’ve been waiting a long time. | 我们已经等了很久 |
[35:36] | Haven’t we? | 不是吗 |
[35:39] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 告诉我 |
[35:41] | How long does it take to sack a city? | 攻陷一座城要多久 |
[35:52] | It was just as you said. | 一切如您所说 |
[35:54] | They did not believe until it was too late. | 他们不到最后关头都不相信 |
[35:57] | Their slave soldiers | 他们的奴隶士兵 |
[35:59] | threw down their spears and surrendered. | 丢下长矛 投降了 |
[36:06] | And Daario Naharis? | 达里奥·纳哈里斯呢 |
[36:30] | The city is yours, my queen. | 城是您的了 我的女王 |
[36:55] | They’re good, aren’t they? | 乐师不错 |
[36:57] | They ought to be because they cost enough. | 花了大价钱 他们当然要卖力 |
[37:06] | Look at the crowd there. | 看那帮家伙 |
[37:13] | He complained about this marriage | 从奔流城过来的一路上 |
[37:14] | the entire ride from Riverrun, | 他都在抱怨这桩婚事 |
[37:17] | and now look at him. | 现在你瞧瞧他 |
[37:18] | The gods love to reward a fool. | 诸神就爱奖赏傻瓜 |
[37:21] | – Uncle. – What? | -叔叔 -怎么了 |
[37:23] | He’s my nephew. I love him. | 他是我侄子 我爱他 |
[37:26] | And he’s a damned fool. | 不过他是个纯粹的傻瓜 |
[37:33] | Don’t you drink, Lord Bolton? | 你不喝酒吗 波顿大人 |
[37:35] | Never do, my lady. Dulls the senses. | 从不喝酒 夫人 酒让人迟钝 |
[37:38] | That’s the point. | 确实如此 |
[37:40] | Didn’t you marry one of these Frey girls? | 你娶过佛雷家的女孩吧 |
[37:42] | Aye. | 对 |
[37:44] | Lord Walder let me choose any of his granddaughters | 瓦德大人让我从他孙女里随便挑 |
[37:46] | and promised me the girl’s weight in silver as a dowry. | 还允诺以新娘等体重的银子做嫁妆 |
[37:50] | So I have a fat young bride. | 所以我娶了个年轻的胖新娘 |
[37:54] | I hope she makes you very happy. | 但愿她让你非常幸福 |
[37:56] | Well, she’s made me very rich. | 她让我非常富有 |
[37:58] | Pardon, my lord, my lady. | 抱歉 大人 夫人 |
[38:00] | I need to find a tree to piss on. | 我要去找棵树撒泡尿 |
[38:05] | My mother’s alone with Roose Bolton. | 我母亲跟卢斯·波顿独处了 |
[38:07] | I should rescue her. | 我该去救她 |
[38:09] | Your mother is less in need of rescue | 我见过所有女人里 |
[38:10] | than any woman I’ve ever met. | 你母亲最不需要救了 |
[38:12] | Be kind. | 积点口德 |
[38:14] | She’s finally starting to like you. | 她好不容易才开始喜欢你 |
[38:17] | And I like her. | 我也喜欢她 |
[38:19] | But if she had her way, | 可是如果一切如她所愿 |
[38:21] | I would be back in Volantis playing my harp | 我就回瓦兰提斯弹我的竖琴去了 |
[38:24] | and you would be sitting over there | 而你会坐在那里 |
[38:26] | eating blackberries out of Roslin Frey’s hand. | 被萝丝琳喂黑莓 |
[38:29] | Perhaps I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 也许我犯了个大错 |
[38:34] | Striking your king is an act of treason. | 打国王可是叛国行为 |
[38:40] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[38:43] | Don’t insult them. | 不要羞辱他们 |
[38:47] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[38:56] | The septon has prayed his prayers, | 修士的虔诚话也说过啦 |
[39:00] | some words were said, | 诺言也许下啦 |
[39:02] | and Lord Edmure | 艾德慕大人 |
[39:04] | has wrapped my daughter in a cloak. | 用他的斗篷裹走了我女儿 |
[39:07] | But they are not yet man and wife. | 可他们还不是夫妻哩 |
[39:11] | A sword needs a sheath. | 宝剑配好鞘 |
[39:20] | And a wedding needs a bedding. | 婚礼入洞房 |
[39:24] | What does my sire say? | 陛下您怎么说 |
[39:26] | To bed! To bed! To bed! | 上床 上床 闹洞房 |
[39:34] | If you think the time is right, Lord Walder, | 如果你认为是时候了 瓦德大人 |
[39:36] | by all means, let us bed them. | 就开始吧 |
[39:47] | To bed! To bed! To bed! | 上床 上床 闹洞房 |
[39:56] | Go on! | 快点 |
[40:17] | Oh! Careful now, ladies. | 小心点 小姐们 |
[40:19] | Once you set that monster free, | 野兽一旦放出来 |
[40:21] | there’s no caging him again. | 就关不回去了 |
[40:24] | To bed! To bed! To bed! | 上床 上床 闹洞房 |
[40:31] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[40:33] | Every bride suffers the same. | 每个新娘都要经这么一遭 |
[40:36] | I’m sure you endured yours with grace. | 我相信您优雅地忍耐了 |
[40:38] | Oh, Ned forbade it. | 奈德没让闹 |
[40:41] | He said it wouldn’t be right | 他说在新婚之夜 |
[40:42] | if he broke a man’s jaw on our wedding night. | 打断人家下巴很不合适 |
[40:53] | That is a very strange custom. | 真是奇怪的风俗 |
[40:56] | I suppose it does seem strange | 在外乡人看来 |
[40:57] | from a foreigner’s perspective. | 的确是很奇怪 |
[41:00] | It seems normal to you? | 你觉得正常吗 |
[41:02] | It’s a tradition. | 只是传统 |
[41:06] | Without the bedding ceremony, there’s no real proof | 不闹新房的话 就不能证明 |
[41:08] | the lord and lady consummated their marriage. | 领主和夫人正式圆房 |
[41:10] | But there are other ways of providing proof. | 有其他方式能证明 |
[41:17] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[41:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:23] | But if it’s a boy, I know what we should name him. | 如果是男孩 我知道该起什么名字 |
[41:25] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[41:28] | It seems to me the father | 起名字的 |
[41:29] | should have some say in his son’s naming. | 好像应该是父亲的事儿吧 |
[41:31] | Eddard. | 艾德 |
[41:37] | Don’t you want to teach little Ned Stark | 你不想教小奈德·史塔克 |
[41:38] | how to ride horses? | 如何骑马吗 |
[41:41] | I do. | 我想 |
[42:39] | Go on, line ’em up! | 快 列队 |
[43:03] | Where are you going? | 你做什么 |
[43:05] | Got salt pork for the feast. | 给婚宴送咸肉 |
[43:07] | The feast is over. | 宴会结束了 |
[43:09] | Doesn’t sound like it’s over. | 听起来不像结束了 |
[43:11] | If I tell you it’s over, it’s over. | 我跟你说结束了 就是结束了 |
[43:15] | Turn this cart around and get the hell out of here. | 调转车头 给我滚远点 |
[43:19] | Got pig’s feet, too. | 还有腌猪蹄 |
[43:22] | Are you soft in the head? | 你脑子有病吗 |
[43:24] | Turn this cart around. | 调转车头 |
[43:38] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[43:46] | I feel I’ve been remiss | 我的招待怕是 |
[43:50] | in my duties. | 有所怠慢 |
[43:52] | I’ve given you meat and wine and music, | 我奉送了酒肉和音乐 |
[43:55] | but I haven’t shown you | 但还没有 |
[43:58] | the hospitality you deserve. | 给您应有的款待 |
[44:03] | My king has married | 国王已完婚 |
[44:04] | and I owe my new queen a wedding gift. | 我欠新王后一份礼 |
[44:12] | Robb! | 罗柏 |
[45:01] | You ready to head home to Winterfell, right? | 你们准备回临冬城了吗 |
[45:07] | Feast over yet, is it? | 宴会结束了 是吗 |
[45:09] | Aye, it’s over. | 是 结束了 |
[45:41] | Follow him. | 跟着他 |
[45:46] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[46:17] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[47:00] | The King in the North arises. | 北境之王起立了哩 |
[47:25] | Lord Walder! | 瓦德大人 |
[47:27] | Lord Walder, enough! | 瓦德大人 够了 |
[47:29] | Let it end! | 收手吧 |
[47:33] | Please. | 求您了 |
[47:34] | He is my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[47:37] | My first son. | 我头一个儿子 |
[47:39] | Let him go and I swear that we will forget this. | 放他走 我发誓我们绝不记恨 |
[47:42] | I swear it by the old gods and new. | 我向新旧诸神发誓 |
[47:44] | We will take no vengeance. | 我们绝不会复仇 |
[47:46] | You already swore me one oath right here in my castle. | 你曾在我的城堡 就在这里对我发过誓 |
[47:49] | You swore by all the gods your son would marry my daughter! | 你向诸神发誓你儿子会娶我女儿 |
[47:53] | Take me for a hostage, but let Robb go. | 留我当人质吧 放罗柏走 |
[47:57] | Robb, get up. | 罗柏 站起来 |
[47:59] | Get up and walk out. | 站起来 快走 |
[48:02] | Please! | 求求你 |
[48:05] | Please! | 求求你 |
[48:07] | And why would I let him do that? | 我凭什么放他走 |
[48:20] | let him go | 放他走 |
[48:23] | or I will cut your wife’s throat. | 不然我就割了你妻子的喉咙 |
[48:34] | I’ll find another. | 那我再娶一个 |
[48:40] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[48:43] | The Lannisters send their regards. | 兰尼斯特家向您致以亲切问候 |