时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:48] | Magnificent. | 神作 |
[03:51] | Looks fresh-forged. | 看上去像新铸的 |
[03:52] | It is. | 正是 |
[03:55] | No one’s made a Valyrian steel sword | 瓦雷利亚毁灭以来 |
[03:57] | since the Doom of Valyria. | 没人锻出过瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[03:59] | There are three living smiths who know how to rework Valyrian steel. | 世上还有三名铁匠懂得如何重铸瓦雷利亚钢 |
[04:02] | The finest of them was in Volantis. | 手艺最精的在瓦兰提斯 |
[04:05] | Came here to King’s Landing at my invitation. | 应我之邀来到君临 |
[04:08] | Where did you get this much Valyrian steel? | 您从哪里弄来这么多瓦雷利亚钢 |
[04:10] | From someone who no longer had need of it. | 从一个再也用不到它的人那里 |
[04:16] | You’ve wanted one of these in the family for a long time. | 您一直想要一柄瓦雷利亚钢族剑 |
[04:18] | -And now we have two. -Two? | -现在有两柄了 -两柄 |
[04:20] | The original weapon was absurdly large. | 原剑大得荒唐 |
[04:23] | Plenty of steel for two swords. | 足够重铸两柄 |
[04:25] | Well, thank you. It’s glorious. | 谢谢您 真是一柄好剑 |
[04:34] | You’ll have to train your left hand. | 你得练习左手 |
[04:36] | Any decent swordsman knows how to use both hands. | 优秀的剑士懂得如何运用双手 |
[04:38] | You’ll never be as good. | 你回不到从前了 |
[04:41] | No. | 没错 |
[04:42] | But as long as I’m better than everyone else, | 不过只要我还是比别人都强 |
[04:44] | I suppose it doesn’t matter. | 料也无妨 |
[04:46] | You can’t serve in the Kingsguard with one hand. | 你一只手无法胜任御林铁卫 |
[04:49] | Where’s that written? I can and I will. | 哪里写着了 我能 我也会 |
[04:52] | The Kingsguard oath is for life. | 御林铁卫是终身誓言 |
[04:53] | The war is over. The king is safe. | 战争已经结束 国王很安全 |
[04:54] | The king is never safe. | 国王永远不安全 |
[04:57] | How many people in this city alone | 单是这座城里就有多少人 |
[04:58] | would love to see his head on a pike? | 希望看他的头插上枪尖 |
[04:59] | Other knights protected the king while you were a prisoner. | 你被俘时有其他骑士护卫国王 |
[05:02] | They will continue to do so when you go home. | 你回家之后也当如此 |
[05:05] | -Home? -You’ll return to Casterly Rock | -回家 -你要回凯岩城 |
[05:08] | and rule in my stead. | 代我统治 |
[05:10] | You are the Lord of Casterly Rock. | 您才是凯岩城公爵 |
[05:14] | I am the King’s Hand. My place is here. | 我是国王之手 我的位置在这里 |
[05:18] | I don’t expect to see the Rock again before I die. | 我死前不会再见到凯岩城了 |
[05:22] | You know what they call me? | 您知道人们叫我什么 |
[05:24] | Kingslayer. Oathbreaker. | 弑君者 背誓者 |
[05:25] | Man without honor. | 毫无荣誉之人 |
[05:27] | Now you want me to break another sacred vow. | 您现在又要我违背神圣的誓言 |
[05:31] | You won’t be breaking anything. | 你不用违背任何誓言 |
[05:32] | There is a precedent to relieve a Kingsguard of his duties. | 免除御林铁卫职务已有先例 |
[05:35] | The king will exercise that prerogative. | 国王将行使这项特权 |
[05:39] | -No. -No? | -不 -不 |
[05:42] | No. | 不 |
[05:45] | I don’t believe I asked you a question. | 我想我不是在询问你 |
[05:47] | There’s my answer. | 这是我的回答 |
[05:48] | If you think your bloody honor comes before your family. | 如果你以为你该死的荣誉高于家族 |
[05:49] | My bloody honor is beyond repair, | 我的荣誉早就无可挽回 |
[05:52] | but my answer is still no. I don’t want Casterly Rock. | 但我的回答依然是不 我不要凯岩城 |
[05:54] | I don’t want a wife. I don’t want children. | 我不想娶妻 我不要生子 |
[05:56] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[05:59] | Supper would be nice. | 晚餐就很好 |
[06:02] | For 40 years I’ve tried to teach you. | 四十年来我努力教导你 |
[06:05] | If you haven’t learned by now, you never will. | 你至今还是不懂 你永远不会懂 |
[06:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:10] | If serving as a glorified bodyguard is the sum of your ambition, | 如果当个高级护卫就是你的全部志向 |
[06:13] | go serve. | 那就去当你的 |
[06:16] | I suppose you want the sword back. | 我猜您想收回这柄剑 |
[06:17] | Keep it. | 你留着罢 |
[06:19] | A one-handed man with no family needs all the help he can get. | 没有家族的独手汉需要有个依仗 |
[06:51] | How many Dornishmen does it take to fuck a goat? | 干一只山羊要几个多恩人 |
[06:53] | Please don’t. | 口下留德 |
[06:56] | Seems to me, the smart place to meet travelers is in a tavern. | 要我说 酒馆才是旅人约见的上选 |
[07:00] | That way, one party is late, | 那样吧 一方迟到了 |
[07:02] | the other party can drink some ale inside. | 另一方还能屋里喝喝麦酒 |
[07:04] | This is the Prince of Dorne we’re waiting for, | 我们等的可是多恩亲王 |
[07:06] | not one of your sellsword friends. | 不是你的佣兵朋友 |
[07:09] | If he’s so damned important, how come they sent you to meet him? | 要是他来头这么大 干嘛派你迎接 |
[07:14] | There’s bad blood between the Martells of Dorne | 多恩的马泰尔与凯岩城的兰尼斯特 |
[07:17] | and the Lannisters of Casterly Rock. Has been for years. | 夙有血仇旧怨 已经不睦多年 |
[07:20] | And just in case the Martells of Dorne | 万一多恩的马泰尔家 |
[07:22] | are looking to spill some Lannister blood, | 想要兰尼斯特血债血偿 |
[07:24] | -it may as well be yours, eh? -No need for cynicism. | -不如送你上门 是吧 -没必要冷嘲热讽 |
[07:26] | I happen to be an accomplished diplomat. | 我刚好是个手腕圆滑的外交家 |
[07:29] | Ah, here we are. | 他们来了 |
[07:35] | Can you read the sigils? | 你能看清家徽吗 |
[07:39] | Yellow balls? | 黄球子 |
[07:40] | Wild lemons on a purple field, | 紫色旗面上一堆柠檬 |
[07:42] | House Dalt of Lemonwood. | 柠檬林的达特家族 |
[07:45] | A vulture grasping a baby in its talons, House Blackmont. | 爪子里抓着婴儿的秃鹰 布莱蒙家族 |
[07:49] | A crowned skull, the Manwoodys of Kingsgrave. | 戴金冠的头骨 王冢城的曼伍笛家族 |
[07:52] | Boy knows his Dornish Houses. | 这小子对多恩贵族可熟呢 |
[07:53] | I need a sigil. | 我也得搞个家徽 |
[07:55] | And House Martell, a red sun pierced by a spear? | 马泰尔家族的呢 金矛贯日 |
[07:59] | I don’t see it, my lord. | 我没看到 大人 |
[08:04] | Well met, my lords. | 幸会 诸位大人 |
[08:05] | His Grace King Joffrey welcomes you in his name. | 以乔佛里陛下之名欢迎诸位 |
[08:08] | My lord father, the King’s Hand, sends his greetings as well. | 我父亲大人 御前首相 也致以问候 |
[08:11] | I am Tyrion Lannister of Casterly Rock, master of Coin. | 我是凯岩城的提利昂·兰尼斯特 财政大臣 |
[08:18] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[08:20] | I don’t see Prince Doran in your company. | 怎没看到道朗亲王和诸位一道 |
[08:22] | The prince’s health forces him to remain at Sunspear. | 亲王贵体有恙 不便离开阳戟城 |
[08:27] | He sends his brother Prince Oberyn | 他派胞弟奥柏伦亲王 |
[08:30] | to attend the royal wedding in his stead. | 代他出席王家婚礼 |
[08:34] | Yes, the king will be delighted to enjoy the company of a warrior | 当然 有奥柏伦亲王这样的大英雄出席婚礼 |
[08:38] | as renowned as Prince Oberyn at his wedding feast. | 国王陛下一定欣喜 |
[08:41] | Will he? | 是吗 |
[08:44] | And where is Prince Oberyn? | 奥柏伦亲王殿下呢 |
[08:45] | Arrived before dawn. | 黎明前就到了 |
[08:48] | Not a man for welcome parties, our prince. | 我们亲王不喜欢接风宴 |
[08:52] | Very well. My lords, these fine men from the City Watch | 诸位大人 就由都城守备队的好人们 |
[08:55] | will escort you to your quarters in the Red Keep. | 护送诸位去红堡下榻 |
[08:58] | You must be weary after such a long journey. | 长途旅行想必劳累了 |
[09:06] | Some accomplished diplomacy that was. | 好圆滑的外交手腕 |
[09:09] | Now where? | 现在去哪儿 |
[09:10] | We must find Prince Oberyn before he kills somebody | 我们得在奥柏伦亲王伤人性命或大开杀戒之前 |
[09:12] | or several somebodies. | 找到他 |
[09:14] | How do you plan on finding a single Dornishman in a city this big? | 这么大座城里找一个多恩人 你打算怎么找 |
[09:17] | You’re famous for fucking half of Westeros. | 如果你有操遍半个维斯特洛的名声 |
[09:19] | You just arrived at the capital after two weeks of bad roads, | 辛苦骑行两周 刚刚来到君临 |
[09:22] | where would you go? | 你会去哪儿 |
[09:23] | I’d probably go to sleep, but I’m getting old. | 我八成倒头就睡 不过我是有点儿老了 |
[09:51] | Look at this one. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[09:55] | How lovely is she? | 她多好看 |
[09:56] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[09:59] | But pale. | 但是太苍白 |
[10:00] | They like them pale in the capital. | 君临人喜欢白皮肤 |
[10:02] | Shows they don’t work the fields. | 能显出她们不是田间粗妇 |
[10:07] | Do I frighten you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[10:11] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[10:13] | Timid. Timid bores me. | 太羞怯 羞怯让我厌倦 |
[10:22] | You’re a bit of mischief, aren’t you? | 你很顽皮 是不是 |
[10:27] | I think she likes you. | 我想她喜欢你 |
[10:28] | She has good taste. | 她眼光不错 |
[10:33] | You’re not timid, are you? | 你不羞怯吧 |
[10:39] | Not timid. | 不羞怯 |
[10:42] | Do you like women? | 你喜欢女人吗 |
[10:44] | When they look like her, my lord. | 像她这样的就喜欢 大人 |
[10:45] | This one will do nicely. | 这个就很好 |
[10:48] | Very good, my lady. | 您喜欢就好 夫人 |
[10:49] | Oh, I’m not a lady. | 我可不是什么夫人 |
[10:51] | A term of courtesy in this establishment. | 只是我们这里客气的叫法 |
[10:54] | A lie anywhere. | 在哪里都是谎言 |
[10:56] | Why not use the right words? | 为何不用正确的说法 |
[10:58] | I’m a bastard. | 我是个私生女 |
[11:00] | She is a whore. And you’re what? | 她是个妓女 你是什么呢 |
[11:04] | A procurer. | 拉皮条的 |
[11:06] | Any of the others? | 其他人还需要吗 |
[11:10] | The two girls can leave. | 那两个姑娘可以走了 |
[11:12] | You stay. | 你留下 |
[11:15] | I’m afraid I’m not an offer, my lord. | 可是我不卖身 大人 |
[11:17] | Everyone who works for Littlefinger is an offer. | 为小指头干活的人都能卖 |
[11:20] | Take off your clothes. We’ll be here a while. | 脱衣服 我们还有一阵子呢 |
[11:23] | -My lord. -I am a prince, boy. | -大人 -我是个亲王 小子 |
[11:27] | Have you ever been with a prince? | 你跟亲王睡过吗 |
[11:30] | Can’t say I have. | 没有过 |
[11:35] | I’m wildly expensive. | 我很贵的 |
[11:40] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[11:49] | Which way do you like it? | 您喜欢哪种方式 |
[11:53] | My way. | 我的方式 |
[12:05] | Oberyn. | 奥伯伦 |
[12:08] | Oberyn, don’t. | 奥伯伦 别去 |
[12:13] | Yes, not the rains weep o’er his hall, | 雨水在大厅哭泣 |
[12:18] | and not a soul to hear. | 内里却无人影 |
[12:32] | You lost, friend? | 你迷路了吗 朋友 |
[12:33] | Forgive me for staring. | 很抱歉盯着你们看 |
[12:36] | I don’t see many Lannisters where I’m from. | 在我的家乡很少见到兰尼斯特家的人 |
[12:40] | I don’t see many Dornishmen in the capital. | 在君临也很少见到多恩人 |
[12:42] | We don’t like the smell. | 我们不喜欢这里的臭气 |
[12:45] | -Come with me, lover. -Gods, look at this one. | -跟我走吧 爱人 -天哪 你看她 |
[12:48] | Sirs, if you follow me, I’ll arrange for a private room. | 先生们 请跟我来 我给你们准备单间 |
[12:50] | Why are you wasting a woman like this on a Dornishman? | 你怎么把这么正的女人给多恩人浪费 |
[12:52] | Bring him a shaved goat and a bottle of olive oil. | 给他牵头剃毛的山羊 再来瓶橄榄油就行了 |
[13:00] | Do you know why all the world hates a Lannister? | 你们知道为什么全世界都恨兰尼斯特吗 |
[13:08] | You think your gold and your lions | 你们自以为有金子有雄狮 |
[13:12] | and your gold lions make you better than everyone. | 还有金狮子就高人一等了 |
[13:18] | May I tell you a secret? | 我能说个秘密吗 |
[13:20] | You’re not a golden lion. | 你可不是金狮子 |
[13:24] | You’re just a pink little man | 你只是一个拔剑太慢的 |
[13:25] | who is far too slow on the draw. | 粉面小鬼头而已 |
[13:37] | Longsword is a bad option in close quarters. | 长剑可不适合近战 |
[13:40] | When I pull my blade, your friend starts bleeding. | 我一拔刀 你的朋友就会流血 |
[13:42] | Quite a lot, I’m afraid. So many veins in the wrist. | 手腕血管密布 怕是要流很多 |
[13:47] | He’ll live if you get him help straightaway. | 如果你即刻带他就医 那还有救 |
[13:51] | So, decisions. | 那么 做决定吧 |
[13:56] | Prince Oberyn, forgive the intrusion. | 奥伯伦亲王 请原谅我不请自来 |
[13:58] | We heard there might be | 我们听说您可能遇上 |
[14:00] | trouble. | 麻烦 |
[14:03] | Apologies, my love. | 抱歉了 爱人 |
[14:11] | I’m here to welcome you to the capital. | 我特此欢迎您来到君临 |
[14:18] | Ellaria Sand, my paramour. | 这是艾拉莉亚·沙德 我的情妇 |
[14:21] | The king’s own Uncle Imp. | 这位是国王的亲舅舅小恶魔 |
[14:23] | Tyrion, son of Tywin Lannister. | 提利昂 泰温·兰尼斯特之子 |
[14:26] | If there’s anything I can do to make your stay. | 如果需要我为您做点什么 |
[14:28] | What are you? His hired killer? | 你是谁 他雇的杀手吗 |
[14:30] | It started that way, aye. Now I’m a knight. | 以前是 现在我是骑士 |
[14:33] | How did that come to pass? | 你怎么当上骑士的 |
[14:36] | Killed the right people, I suppose. | 可能因为我杀对了人吧 |
[14:41] | We’ll need a few more girls. Girls, yes? | 我们还需要几个姑娘 你们要姑娘吧 |
[14:45] | You don’t partake? | 你不来玩吗 |
[14:46] | Oh, I partook. Now I’m married. | 我以前玩 但现在我结婚了 |
[14:49] | Prince Oberyn, if I may, a word in private? | 奥伯伦亲王 我能和您私下谈谈吗 |
[14:57] | Seems I visited the Lannister brothel by mistake. | 看来我误进了兰尼斯特的窑子 |
[14:59] | -Oh, they take all kinds. -Even Dornishmen. | -他们什么客都接 -多恩人也不例外 |
[15:02] | The king is very grateful that you traveled all | 国王非常感激您远道而来 |
[15:04] | this way for his wedding. | 参加他的婚礼 |
[15:05] | Let us speak truth here. Joffrey is insulted. | 我们打开天窗说亮话 乔佛里受辱了 |
[15:09] | I am only the second son after all. | 毕竟我只是次子 |
[15:11] | Well, speaking as a fellow second son, | 同样作为次子 |
[15:14] | I have grown rather used to being the family insult. | 我已经习惯了成为家族耻辱 |
[15:18] | Why did you come to King’s Landing, Prince Oberyn? | 您为何来君临 奥伯伦亲王 |
[15:20] | I was invited to the royal wedding. | 我受邀参加王室婚礼 |
[15:22] | I thought we were speaking truth. | 我们不是要说亮话吗 |
[15:26] | The last time I was in the capital was many years ago. | 我上次来君临是很多年前了 |
[15:29] | Another wedding. | 那也是一场婚礼 |
[15:31] | My sister Elia | 我姐姐伊莉亚 |
[15:33] | and Rhaegar Targaryen, the Last Dragon. | 嫁给雷加·坦格利安 最后的真龙传人 |
[15:39] | My sister loved him. She bore his children. | 我姐姐爱他 给他生下孩子 |
[15:43] | Swaddled them, rocked them, fed them at her own breast. | 给他们裹被 哄他们睡觉 喂他们吃奶 |
[15:46] | Elia wouldn’t let the wet nurse touch them. | 伊莉亚都不让乳母碰他们 |
[15:49] | And beautiful, noble Rhaegar Targaryen | 而英俊高贵的雷加·坦格利安 |
[15:53] | left her for another woman. | 抛下她另寻新欢 |
[15:57] | That started a war | 由此引发了一场战争 |
[15:58] | and the war ended right here, | 而这场战争就在这里终结 |
[16:01] | when your father’s army took the city. | 在你父亲的军队占领君临之时 |
[16:03] | I wasn’t actually present. | 我并不在场 |
[16:04] | And butchered those children. | 他们残忍地杀害了两个孩子 |
[16:08] | My nephew and niece. | 我的外甥和外甥女 |
[16:10] | Carved them up and wrapped them in Lannister cloaks. | 将他们切成碎块 裹上兰尼斯特的斗篷 |
[16:16] | And my sister, you know what they did to her? | 而我的姐姐 你知道他们对她做了什么吗 |
[16:23] | I’m asking you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[16:24] | I’ve heard rumors. | 我听过一些传闻 |
[16:27] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[16:29] | The one I keep hearing is that Gregor Clegane the Mountain | 我最常听到的是魔山格雷果·克里冈 |
[16:33] | raped Elia and split her in half | 强暴了伊莉亚 又用他的巨剑 |
[16:36] | with his great sword. | 把她劈成了两半 |
[16:37] | I wasn’t there. I don’t know what happened. | 我不在场 我不知道发生了什么 |
[16:39] | If the Mountain killed my sister, | 如果杀我姐姐的是魔山 |
[16:41] | your father gave the order. | 下令的就是你父亲 |
[16:44] | Tell your father, I’m here. | 告诉你父亲 我来了 |
[16:48] | And tell him the Lannisters | 顺便告诉他 |
[16:49] | aren’t the only ones who pay their debts. | 有债必还的不止兰尼斯特 |
[18:14] | They’re dragons, Khaleesi. | 它们是龙 卡丽熙 |
[18:17] | They can never be tamed. | 它们永远不会驯服 |
[18:19] | Not even by their mother. | 即使是它们的母亲也没办法 |
[18:43] | -Ser Barristan. -Your Grace. | -巴利斯坦爵士 -陛下 |
[18:47] | Where’s Daario Naharis? | 达里奥·纳哈里斯呢 |
[18:48] | Where’s Grey Worm? | 灰虫子呢 |
[18:52] | Gambling, Your Grace. | 他们在打赌 陛下 |
[18:56] | Gambling? | 打赌 |
[19:19] | Mhysa. Mhysa. Mhysa. | 弥莎 弥莎 弥莎 |
[19:23] | Mhysa. Mhysa. Mhysa. | 弥莎 弥莎 弥莎 |
[19:26] | Mhysa. Mhysa. Mhysa. | 弥莎 弥莎 弥莎 |
[19:31] | How long have they been at it? | 他们这样多久了 |
[19:33] | Since midnight, Your Grace. | 从午夜开始 陛下 |
[19:36] | Ser Worm is stronger than he looks. | 虫子爵士比看起来要壮 |
[19:38] | But I can see his arms beginning to shake. | 但我看到他的胳膊开始打颤了 |
[19:40] | What’s the prize to winning this stupid contest? | 赢得这场愚蠢的比试有什么奖励 |
[19:42] | The honor of riding by your side on the road to Meereen. | 胜者有幸在去弥林的路上骑行在您身旁 |
[19:45] | That honor goes to Ser Jorah and Ser Barristan | 乔拉爵士和巴利斯坦爵士将与我同行 |
[19:48] | as neither of them kept me waiting this morning. | 因为他们今早没有让我久等 |
[19:51] | You two will ride in the rear guard and protect the livestock. | 你们俩个殿后 保护牲口 |
[19:56] | The last man holding his sword | 最后一个放下剑的人 |
[19:58] | can find a new queen to fight for. | 可以去找个新女王效命 |
[20:29] | You need to eat something. | 您必须吃点东西 |
[20:35] | Pigeon pie. | 鸽子派 |
[20:37] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[20:43] | Lemon cakes? | 柠檬蛋糕 |
[20:45] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[20:46] | You love lemon cakes. | 您最喜欢柠檬蛋糕了 |
[20:50] | Tell her, she needs to eat. | 告诉她 她需要吃东西 |
[20:51] | My lady, you do need to eat. | 夫人 你的确要吃点东西了 |
[20:53] | I don’t need to eat. | 我不需要吃 |
[20:57] | If I could have a moment alone with my wife. | 我想和妻子独处一会儿 |
[21:09] | She needs to eat. | 她需要吃东西 |
[21:18] | I can’t let you starve. | 我不能让你把自己饿死 |
[21:21] | I swore to protect you. | 我发过誓要保护你 |
[21:29] | My lady, | 夫人 |
[21:32] | I am your husband. Let me help you. | 我是你的丈夫 让我帮助你 |
[21:36] | How can you help me? | 你能帮我什么 |
[21:38] | I don’t know, but I can try. | 我不知道 但我可以试试 |
[21:42] | I lie awake all night staring at the canopy | 我睁着眼睛 整夜睡不着 |
[21:47] | thinking about how they died. | 想着他们如何惨死 |
[21:50] | I could get you essence of nightshade to help you sleep. | 我可以弄点龙葵助你睡眠 |
[21:53] | Do you know what they did to my brother? | 你知道他们对我哥哥做了什么吗 |
[21:57] | How they sewed his direwolf’s head onto his body? | 他们把他的冰原狼的头缝在他的身子上 |
[22:02] | And my mother. | 还有我母亲 |
[22:04] | They say they cut her throat to the bone | 听说他们割断了她的喉咙 深可见骨 |
[22:06] | and threw her body in the river. | 又将她的尸身丢进河里 |
[22:09] | What happened to your family was a terrible crime. | 你的家人遭受的是可怕的罪行 |
[22:13] | I didn’t know your brother. | 我不曾结识你哥哥 |
[22:15] | He seemed like a good man, but I didn’t know him. | 他看起来是个好人 可惜我未能相识 |
[22:18] | Your mother, on the other hand, | 而你的母亲 |
[22:20] | I admired her. | 我很敬重她 |
[22:22] | She wanted to have me executed, | 虽说她曾经想处死我 |
[22:24] | but I admired her. | 但我依然敬重她 |
[22:28] | She was a strong woman. | 她是个坚强的女人 |
[22:31] | And she was fierce when it came to protecting her children. | 当需要保护孩子的时候 她是那么勇猛 |
[22:37] | Sansa. | 珊莎 |
[22:41] | Your mother would want you to carry on. | 你母亲一定希望你能好好地活 |
[22:43] | You know it’s true. | 你知道这绝非虚言 |
[22:50] | Will you pardon me, my lord? | 请原谅我失陪 大人 |
[22:51] | I’d like to visit the godswood. | 我想去神木林 |
[22:53] | Of course. Of course. Prayer can be helpful, I hear. | 当然可以 我听说祈祷是有好处的 |
[22:57] | I don’t pray anymore. | 我再也不祈祷了 |
[22:59] | It’s the only place I can go where people don’t talk to me. | 我只有去那里才不会受人打扰 |
[23:21] | My lion. | 我的雄狮 |
[23:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:28] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你看我像是在干什么 |
[23:31] | Come here. | 上来 |
[23:32] | How many times have I told you? You can’t visit me here. | 我说过多少次了 你不能来这儿找我 |
[23:34] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:36] | We have come to a dangerous place. | 这是一个非常危险的地方 |
[23:39] | Have you forgotten me? Do you know how long it’s been? | 你忘了我吗 你知道我们多久没在一起了吗 |
[23:41] | Of course I haven’t forgotten. | 我当然没有忘记你 |
[23:43] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[23:45] | Don’t you want me? | 你不想要我吗 |
[23:48] | Things are a bit tense right now. | 现在形势有些紧张 |
[23:50] | What things? | 什么形势 |
[23:53] | My nephew the king wants to murder me. | 我的国王外甥想杀我 |
[23:55] | My wife hates me, because my father murdered her family. | 我妻子恨我 因为我父亲杀了她全家 |
[23:57] | Oberyn Martell wants to murder everyone | 奥柏伦·马泰尔想要杀掉 |
[23:59] | whose last name is Lannister. | 所有姓兰尼斯特的人 |
[24:01] | You need to relax. | 你需要放松一下 |
[24:15] | Don’t you want to relax? | 你不想放松一下吗 |
[24:22] | -What’s wrong? -I told you. | -怎么了 -我跟你说过了 |
[24:23] | -It’s not a good time. -It’s never a good time. | -现在不合适 -从来就没有合适的时候 |
[24:27] | -You have your child bride now. -Shae. | -你现在有了嫩嫩的新娘 -雪伊 |
[24:30] | -Do you love her? -Love her? | -你爱她吗 -爱她 |
[24:32] | I barely know her. She’s a child. | 我都不了解她 她是个孩子 |
[24:34] | -She despises me. -That’s not an answer. | -她厌恶我 -你答非所问 |
[24:37] | Of course I don’t love her. | 我当然不爱她了 |
[24:39] | You tried to ship me away. | 你曾经想把我运走 |
[24:41] | Ship you away? | 把你运走 |
[24:45] | Give me diamonds and make me disappear. | 给我钻石 然后让我消失 |
[24:47] | What in the world are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[24:48] | If you want me to leave, just say it. | 你要是想让我走 那就直说 |
[24:52] | Say it! | 你说啊 |
[24:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[24:58] | You want me to stay? | 你想让我留下来吗 |
[25:27] | A work of art, really. | 真是一件艺术品 |
[25:30] | The craftsmanship is excellent. | 做工极其精湛 |
[25:32] | You like it so much, | 你既然这么喜欢 |
[25:33] | you’re welcome to chop off your own hand and take it. | 剁了手自个儿戴上 别客气 |
[25:35] | Such an ingrate. I spent days with the goldsmith | 真是忘恩负义 我花了好几天时间 |
[25:37] | getting the details just right. | 跟金匠敲定细节 |
[25:39] | Days? | 好几天 |
[25:41] | Better part of an afternoon. | 差不多大半个下午 |
[25:43] | There, how does that feel? | 好了 感觉怎么样 |
[25:48] | a hook would be more practical. | 钩子会更实用 |
[25:49] | Elegant, I think. | 我认为很高雅 |
[25:57] | Thank you for your help with the other matter. | 谢谢你帮我处理那件事 |
[25:58] | -The symptoms have abated? -Gone completely. | -症状减轻了吗 -完全没有了 |
[26:01] | I am in your debt, Maester Qyburn. | 我欠你一份人情 科本学士 |
[26:02] | Not a maester, Your Grace, but happy to help whenever I can. | 我不是学士 太后陛下 我乐意随时效劳 |
[26:16] | Odd little man. | 古怪的小个子 |
[26:17] | I’ve grown rather fond of him. | 我越来越喜欢他了 |
[26:19] | He’s quite talented, you know? | 他很有才华 |
[26:21] | What symptoms? | 什么症状 |
[26:23] | Symptoms that are not your concern. | 这你就不用管了 |
[26:26] | You let him touch you? | 你让他碰你了 |
[26:28] | You jealous? | 你嫉妒了 |
[26:30] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[26:31] | You never let Pycelle near you. | 你从不让派席尔靠近你 |
[26:34] | You think I’d let that old lecher put his hands on me? | 我怎么会让那个老色鬼碰我 |
[26:38] | He smells like a dead cat. | 他闻起来像死猫 |
[26:40] | I’m not sure I’ve ever smelled a dead cat. | 我还真不清楚死猫是什么味儿 |
[26:43] | Well, they smell like Pycelle. | 跟派席尔一个味儿 |
[26:45] | You drink more than you used to. | 你以前不喝这么多酒 |
[26:48] | -Yes. -Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[26:50] | Let’s see, you started a brawl in the streets with Ned Stark | 我想想 你在街上找奈德·史塔克打了一架 |
[26:54] | and disappeared from the capital. | 之后就从君临消失了 |
[26:56] | My husband died in a tragic hunting accident. | 我丈夫打猎时意外惨死 |
[26:58] | It must have been traumatic for you. | 你还是真是凄惨啊 |
[27:00] | My only daughter was shipped off to Dorne. | 我唯一的女儿被送到了多恩 |
[27:02] | We suffered through a siege. | 我们还熬过了一场围城战 |
[27:03] | A rather short siege. | 短暂的围城 |
[27:04] | A rather short siege that I didn’t expect to survive. | 短归短 我当时都没指望能活下来 |
[27:07] | And now, I’m marrying my eldest son | 现在 我的大儿子要迎娶 |
[27:09] | to a wicked little bitch from Highgarden, | 来自高庭的恶毒小婊子 |
[27:12] | while I’m supposed to marry her brother, | 我还要嫁给她哥哥 |
[27:13] | a renowned pillow biter. So. | 一个臭名昭著的同性恋 所以 |
[27:16] | Father disowned me today. | 父亲今天跟我断绝关系了 |
[27:19] | He can’t disown you. You’re all he’s got. | 那不可能 他只有你了 |
[27:21] | You’re forgetting Tyrion. | 你忘了提利昂 |
[27:24] | You don’t really plan on staying in the Kingsguard, do you? | 你不是真的还要留任御林铁卫吧 |
[27:32] | Staying in the Kingsguard means I live right here | 留任御林铁卫意味着我能留在红堡 |
[27:35] | in the Red Keep with you. | 跟你在一起 |
[27:39] | -Not now. -I want. | -现在不行 -我想 |
[27:41] | Not now? When? I’ve been back for weeks. | 现在不行 那什么时候 我回来好几周了 |
[27:48] | -Something’s changed. -Everything’s changed. | -好像有什么变了 -一切都变了 |
[27:51] | You come back after all this time with no apologies | 过了这么久你才回来 又丢了一只手 |
[27:53] | and one hand and expect everything to be the same? | 连一句道歉都没有 还指望一切和从前一样 |
[27:56] | What do you want me to apologize for? | 你要我为什么道歉 |
[27:58] | For leaving me. | 为离开我 |
[27:58] | You think I wanted to be taken prisoner? | 你以为我想当俘虏吗 |
[28:00] | Don’t know what you wanted. You weren’t here. | 我不知道你想什么 你又不在这儿 |
[28:03] | You left me alone. | 你把我一人丢下 |
[28:06] | Every day I was a prisoner, I plotted my escape. | 我被俘的每一天 都在计划如何逃回来 |
[28:09] | Every day. I murdered people so I could be here with you. | 每天如此 我为了回来见你而杀人 |
[28:12] | -You took too long. -I. | -你花了太久 -我 |
[28:16] | -What are you saying? -I’m saying you took too long. | -你什么意思 -我说你花了太久 |
[28:20] | -Come in. -Go away. | -进来 -走开 |
[28:23] | Forgive me, Your Grace. | 打扰了 太后陛下 |
[28:25] | You told me to come at once if there was anything important. | 您说过有重要事情即刻禀报 |
[28:48] | You plan on killing all the crows yourself? | 你打算一个人去杀乌鸦 |
[28:52] | Do you plan on sitting here scratching your balls till winter? | 你打算一直坐在这儿抓蛋蛋直到凛冬降临 |
[28:55] | We wait for Mance’s orders. | 我们要等曼斯的命令 |
[28:57] | You sent a man over the Wall at the full moon. | 你满月时分派人去了长城 |
[28:59] | If he’s not back yet, he’s not coming back. | 既然他现在还没回来 那就是回不来了 |
[29:01] | And what is it you want? | 那你想干什么 |
[29:03] | March on Castle Black with just this lot? | 带这么点人攻打黑城堡吗 |
[29:06] | Your pretty crow said 1,000 men are nesting there. | 你那只漂亮乌鸦说那儿驻扎有一千人 |
[29:08] | Yeah, well, he’s a liar. | 他撒谎 以后别信他 |
[29:10] | He is? | 以后 |
[29:12] | Shouldn’t it be “he was”? | 他不应该是死了才对吗 |
[29:15] | You said you put three arrows in him. | 你说有三支箭射中了他 |
[29:17] | I did. | 没错 |
[29:18] | I’ve seen you slip a shaft through a rabbit’s eye at 200 yards. | 我见过你在二百码开外射中兔子的眼睛 |
[29:22] | If that boy’s still walking, it’s ’cause you let him go. | 如果那小子没死 只能是你故意放过他 |
[29:51] | Thenns. | 瑟恩人 |
[29:54] | I fucking hate Thenns. | 我最他妈讨厌瑟恩人 |
[30:07] | Mance sent you? | 曼斯派你来的 |
[30:09] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[30:15] | You came from the south, not the north. | 你们从南边来 不是北边 |
[30:19] | Took a detour. | 绕了路 |
[30:21] | Got some supper from a village down that way. | 在那边的村子里搞到了晚饭 |
[30:25] | Why does the meat down here taste so much better | 为什么这边的肉吃起来 |
[30:29] | than it does on our side of the Wall? | 比我们长城那边好这么多 |
[30:31] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[30:35] | Maybe everything’s just better fed down here. | 也许是这边的东西都喂得好 |
[30:39] | Fat and lazy. | 又胖又懒 |
[30:42] | Easier for us, hmm? | 倒是方便了我们 |
[30:47] | You didn’t see us coming? | 你不知道我们要来 |
[30:49] | Lost your warg? | 你们的易形者死了 |
[30:53] | And that baby crow you had with you, | 还有那个跟你们一起的乌鸦崽子 |
[30:57] | lost him too? | 也不在了 |
[31:01] | I’ll answer to Mance. | 曼斯问 我答 |
[31:03] | I won’t answer to you. | 你问 我不答 |
[31:06] | She yours? | 她是你的 |
[31:10] | I’m not anybody’s. | 谁的也不是 |
[31:21] | Too scrawny. | 太瘦了 |
[31:23] | Not like those crows at Castle Black. | 不像黑城堡里那些乌鸦 |
[31:27] | Think of them stuck in their larders | 想想他们窝在贮藏食物的地方 |
[31:30] | stuffing their faces with ham and blood sausage | 满嘴塞的都是火腿和血肠 |
[31:34] | and stew, getting nice and fat | 还有炖肉 吃得白白胖胖 |
[31:37] | and marbled. | 膘满肉肥 |
[31:40] | I know we’ve had our differences, Tormund, | 我知道我们的口味不一样 托蒙德 |
[31:43] | but just one time before you die, | 但你至少在死之前 |
[31:47] | you really ought to try crow. | 你也该尝一次乌鸦肉嘛 |
[31:53] | Draw. | 拉弓 |
[31:56] | Loose. | 射 |
[32:04] | Last time I saw him, | 我上次见他时 |
[32:06] | he was in the courtyard at Winterfell. | 他在临冬城的院子里 |
[32:10] | He said, “Next time I see you, | 他说 “下次再见” |
[32:13] | you’ll be all in black.” | “你就一身黑衣了” |
[32:18] | I was jealous of Robb my whole life. | 我从小就嫉妒罗柏 |
[32:22] | The way my father looked at him, | 父亲看他的那种目光 |
[32:24] | I wanted that. | 我也想要 |
[32:26] | He was better than me at everything, | 他什么都比我强 |
[32:31] | fighting and hunting, | 比武 打猎 |
[32:34] | and riding, | 骑马 |
[32:36] | and girls. | 还讨女孩子喜欢 |
[32:38] | Gods, the girls loved him. | 老天 姑娘们可喜欢他了 |
[32:42] | I wanted to hate him, but I never could. | 我想恨他 但恨不起来 |
[32:48] | Sometimes I want to hate you. | 有时我想恨你 |
[32:53] | Well, you’re better than me at everything. | 你什么都比我强 |
[32:58] | Except reading. | 除了念书 |
[33:02] | They’re ready for you. | 他们准备好召见你了 |
[33:10] | He’s wanted to hang me for a while. Now’s his chance. | 他早就想吊死我 现在有机会了 |
[33:13] | No one’s going to hang you. You’ve done nothing wrong. | 没人要绞死你 你又没有错 |
[33:17] | I’ve done plenty wrong. | 我错得太多了 |
[33:20] | So you admit you murdered Qhorin Halfhand? | 你承认你谋杀了断掌科林 |
[33:24] | I didn’t murder him. | 那不是谋杀 |
[33:25] | No? You put your sword | 不是吗 你用剑 |
[33:28] | through a brother of the Night’s Watch. | 杀死了一位守夜人军团的弟兄 |
[33:30] | What do you call that? | 你说这是什么行为 |
[33:32] | He wanted me to kill him. | 他想让我杀死他 |
[33:34] | A bastard son of a traitor. | 叛国贼的野种 |
[33:36] | What would you expect? | 真是果不其然 |
[33:37] | The Halfhand believed our only chance | 断掌认为阻止曼斯的唯一机会 |
[33:39] | to stop Mance was to get a man inside his army. | 就是我们派人打进他的军队内部 |
[33:41] | Don’t talk about the Halfhand as if you knew him. | 别说得好像你很了解断掌一样 |
[33:44] | He was my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[33:45] | Then you’d know he’d do anything to defend the Wall. | 那你就该知道他愿意为保护长城不惜一切 |
[33:47] | The free folk would have boiled him alive, | 自由民肯定会把他活煮了 |
[33:49] | but letting me kill him. | 但由我来杀他 |
[33:50] | The free folk? Listen to him. | 自由民 听听他说什么 |
[33:53] | He even talks like a wildling now. | 他说话都像个野人了 |
[33:55] | Aye, I talk like a wildling. I ate with the wildlings. | 对 我像野人一样说话 我跟野人一起吃饭 |
[33:58] | I climbed the Wall with the wildlings. | 我跟野人一起爬上长城 |
[34:02] | I laid with a wildling girl. | 我还睡了一个野人姑娘 |
[34:06] | You admit to breaking your vows, then? | 那你承认你违背了誓言 |
[34:10] | I do. | 我承认 |
[34:12] | The law is the law. The boy must die. | 法律就是法律 这小子必须死 |
[34:15] | If we beheaded every ranger who lay with a girl, | 要是我们把每个睡过姑娘的游骑兵都砍头 |
[34:19] | the Wall would be manned by headless men. | 长城就得靠无头弟兄来守卫了 |
[34:23] | There’s a difference between sneaking off | 偷偷溜进鼹鼠村的妓院 |
[34:25] | to the Mole’s Town brothel and sleeping with the enemy. | 与跟敌人睡觉是有区别的 |
[34:30] | While we sit here | 我们坐在这儿 |
[34:31] | debating which rules I broke, | 为我坏了哪条规矩争论时 |
[34:34] | Mance Rayder marches on the Wall with an army of 100,000. | 曼斯·雷德正带领十万大军向长城开进 |
[34:38] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[34:39] | You can’t get 50 wildlings together | 不等你把五十个野人凑在一起 |
[34:41] | before they start killing each other. | 他们就开始自相残杀了 |
[34:43] | 100,000. He’s united the Thenns, | 是十万 他联合了瑟恩人 |
[34:46] | the Hornfoots, the ice-river clans. | 硬足部落 冰川部落 |
[34:47] | He has giants fighting for him. | 还有巨人为他而战 |
[34:49] | Giants? | 巨人 |
[34:52] | Have you ever been beyond the Wall, ser? | 你去过长城以外吗 爵士先生 |
[34:54] | I commanded the City Watch of King’s Landing, boy. | 我指挥过君临的都城守备队 小子 |
[34:57] | And now you’re here. | 可如今你到了这儿 |
[34:58] | You must not have been very good at your job. | 想必是你指挥得不怎么样 |
[35:00] | How dare you?! | 你好大胆子 |
[35:01] | There’s a band of wildlings south of the Wall already | 有一队野人已经攻进长城以南了 |
[35:04] | led by Tormund Giantsbane. | 由巨人克星托蒙德率领 |
[35:06] | I killed their warg and three others. | 我杀了他们的易形者和另外三人 |
[35:08] | They shot me full of arrows. | 他们射了我满身箭 |
[35:11] | Their orders are to attack Castle Black from the south | 他们奉命在曼斯从北边进攻时 |
[35:14] | when Mance hits it from the north. | 从南面攻击黑城堡 |
[35:16] | The signal for the attack will be a bonfire. | 以篝火作为攻击信号 |
[35:19] | Mance said it would be the greatest fire the North has ever seen. | 曼斯说那将是北境世所未见的大火 |
[35:23] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[35:25] | All the truth. | 全部的事实 |
[35:31] | Do you intend to execute me or am I free to go? | 你们是要处决我 还是放我自由离开 |
[35:35] | None of us are free. | 我们都不自由 |
[35:37] | We are men of the Night’s Watch. | 我们是守夜人的汉子 |
[35:39] | But we won’t be taking your head today, Jon Snow. | 但我们今日不取你的脑袋 琼恩·雪诺 |
[35:44] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[35:56] | I am acting commander here, Maester Aemon. | 现在我是代理总司令 伊蒙学士 |
[35:58] | Yes, you are. | 对 你是 |
[35:59] | And I don’t trust the bastard. | 我不相信那个野种说的话 |
[36:03] | He told the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[36:05] | And you always know when a man’s telling a lie? | 每次有人说谎 你都能识破吗 |
[36:07] | How did you acquire this magical power? | 你这神奇的能力从何而来 |
[36:11] | I grew up in King’s Landing. | 因为我在君临长大 |
[36:18] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[36:19] | You’re a queen, not an ox. | 你是王后 不是公牛 |
[36:23] | Your grandfather gave me a necklace | 你祖父送了我一条项链 跟这条一模一样 |
[36:26] | just like this one for my 51st nameday. | 作为我第五十一个命名日的礼物 |
[36:31] | The wedding is in a fortnight, Grandmother. | 还有两周就要举办婚礼了 祖母 |
[36:33] | You can’t say no to everything. | 您不能看到什么都说不行 |
[36:35] | Nonsense. My little dears. | 胡说 我的小宝贝们 |
[36:37] | Go and speak to the jewelers of King’s Landing. | 去找君临的宝石匠 |
[36:40] | Tell them who you are, tell them who sent you. | 报出你们的身份 你们主子的身份 |
[36:43] | The one who brings me the best necklace | 谁给我带回的项链最好 |
[36:46] | will get to keep the next best. | 第二好的项链就归她 |
[36:52] | The Margaery Tyrell who walks into the sept | 两周后要步入大教堂的玛格丽·提利尔 |
[36:55] | a fortnight from now will inspire 1,000 songs. | 必将有千支歌谣为她传唱 |
[36:59] | Now, how sad it will be if she’s wearing rubbish like that. | 如果她戴着那样的破烂 那该是多么悲哀啊 |
[37:02] | Perhaps I should just let Joffrey choose it for me. | 也许我应该让乔佛里替我挑 |
[37:05] | End up with a string of dead sparrow heads around my neck. | 最后脖子上围一串死麻雀的脑袋 |
[37:08] | You watch that. Even here, even with me. | 讲话要注意 即使是在这儿跟我说 |
[37:14] | My word. | 开啊 |
[37:16] | My lady. My lady. | 夫人 小姐 |
[37:19] | Please pardon me for interrupting. | 请原谅我贸然打扰二位 |
[37:21] | My name is Brienne of Tarth. | 我是塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[37:23] | We know who you are. We’ve heard all about you. | 我们知道你是谁 我们都听说过你 |
[37:25] | But hearing is one thing. | 不过百闻不如一见 |
[37:27] | Aren’t you just marvelous? | 你还真叫人叹为观止 |
[37:30] | Absolutely singular. | 英武非凡 |
[37:33] | I hear you knocked my grandson into the dirt | 我听说你把我那愣头青孙儿 |
[37:36] | like the silly little boy he is. | 摔得嘴啃泥 |
[37:39] | My lady, I know this is a very busy time for you, | 小姐 我知道您现在很忙 |
[37:42] | but if I could just have a moment. | 但能准许我跟您聊几句吗 |
[37:45] | You dare not refuse. | 你哪敢拒绝 |
[37:50] | A shadow? | 一个影子 |
[37:51] | A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon. | 一个有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子 |
[37:55] | I swear to you by all the gods, it was Stannis. | 我向诸神发誓 是史坦尼斯干的 |
[38:00] | He plunged his sword through Renly’s heart | 他一剑刺穿蓝礼的心脏 |
[38:02] | and disappeared. | 随即消失得无影无踪 |
[38:05] | One day, my lady, I will avenge our king. | 总有一天 小姐 我会为国王报仇雪恨 |
[38:07] | Joffrey is our king now. | 如今乔佛里才是国王 |
[38:11] | I meant no offense. | 我失言了 |
[38:12] | And you’ve given none. | 没有的事 |
[38:23] | All the Kingsguard will be on duty, of course. | 婚礼当天所有御林铁卫都要执勤 |
[38:25] | Ser Boros will be stationed here. | 柏洛斯爵士在这里 |
[38:27] | Ser Preston will be stationed here | 普列斯顿爵士在这里 |
[38:29] | beside the primary entertainment. | 就在镇场的戏班旁边 |
[38:34] | Your Grace? | 陛下 |
[38:37] | Yes, yes, one guard at the, | 听到了 一个铁卫在 |
[38:39] | the thing. Go on. | 那什么 你继续 |
[38:41] | Ser Meryn will guard Lady Margaery and Tommen. | 马林爵士护卫玛格丽小姐和托曼 |
[38:44] | I’ve always guarded the king himself, my lord. | 我一直负责守卫国王陛下 大人 |
[38:47] | Ever since your absence. | 自从您离开之后 |
[38:49] | And I thank you for it, Ser Meryn. | 对此我很感激 马林爵士 |
[38:50] | All very good. I don’t expect any trouble. | 很好 我不希望出什么岔子 |
[38:54] | The people love their king. | 民众爱戴国王 |
[38:56] | They know who keeps them fed. | 他们知道是谁给他们饭吃 |
[38:57] | Margaery Tyrell, I’ve heard. | 我听说是玛格丽·提利尔 |
[39:00] | By my leave. | 先经过了我的许可 |
[39:02] | They know I saved the city. | 他们知道是我拯救了城市 |
[39:04] | They know I won the war. | 是我打赢了战争 |
[39:05] | The war’s not won. Not while Stannis lives. | 战争还没赢 史坦尼斯还活着 |
[39:07] | I broke Stannis on the Blackwater. | 我在黑水河上击败了史坦尼斯 |
[39:10] | Pity you weren’t there to help, Uncle. | 可惜你没来帮忙 舅舅 |
[39:12] | My apologies, Your Grace. I was rather busy. | 抱歉 陛下 我当时正忙 |
[39:15] | Busy getting captured. | 忙着当俘虏 |
[39:18] | So this is the famous “Book of Brothers”? | 这就是著名的《白典》吗 |
[39:21] | All the great deeds of all the great Kingsguard. | 记录了所有御林铁卫的光辉事迹 |
[39:27] | Ser Arthur Dayne. The Sword of the Morning. | 亚瑟·戴恩爵士 拂晓神剑 |
[39:32] | Led the attack on the Kingswood Brotherhood. | 率队讨伐御林兄弟会 |
[39:35] | Defeated the Smiling Knight in single combat. | 单挑击败微笑骑士 |
[39:39] | Ser Duncan the Tall. | “高个”邓肯爵士 |
[39:42] | Four pages for Ser Duncan. | 邓肯爵士的事迹写了满满四页 |
[39:45] | He must have been quite a man. | 他肯定很了不起 |
[39:46] | So they say. | 人们都这么说 |
[39:51] | Ser Jaime Lannister. | 詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士 |
[39:57] | Someone forgot to write down all your great deeds. | 有人忘了写下你的丰功伟绩 |
[40:00] | -There’s still time. -Is there? | -没到盖棺定论的时候 -是吗 |
[40:03] | For a 40-year-old knight with one hand? | 只剩一只手的四十岁骑士 |
[40:07] | How can you protect me with that? | 你这样子怎么保护我 |
[40:09] | I use my left hand now, Your Grace. | 我现在改用左手了 陛下 |
[40:11] | Makes for more of a contest. | 更有优势 |
[40:31] | Have you ever been to Meereen? | 你去过弥林吗 |
[40:33] | Several times, Your Grace, with Master Kraznys. | 去过几次 陛下 和克拉兹尼主人一起 |
[40:36] | And? | 还有呢 |
[40:37] | They say 1,000 slaves died | 据说为了建造弥林大金字塔 |
[40:39] | building the Great Pyramid of Meereen. | 上千名奴隶丧命 |
[40:41] | And now an army of former slaves | 如今这支曾经是奴隶的军队 |
[40:43] | is marching to her gates. | 正向弥林的大门开进 |
[40:46] | You think the Great Masters are worried? | 你觉得伟主会担心吗 |
[40:48] | If they’re smart, Your Grace. | 如果他们够聪明的话 陛下 |
[40:54] | You were told to ride at the back of the train. | 我不是要你骑马跟在队伍最后吗 |
[40:57] | Yes, my queen. | 是的 女王陛下 |
[40:59] | But I need to speak to you about something important. | 但我有要事禀报 |
[41:02] | A matter of strategy. | 是战略大事 |
[41:08] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[41:14] | All right, what is this matter of strategy? | 好了 什么战略大事 |
[41:19] | A dusk rose. | 一枝黑蔷薇 |
[41:21] | Would you like to walk at the back of the train instead of riding? | 你想要下马步行跟在队伍最后吗 |
[41:24] | And this one’s called Lady’s Lace. | 这束是仕女蕾丝 |
[41:27] | Would you like to walk without shoes? | 你想要光脚步行吗 |
[41:29] | You have to know a land to rule it. | 您要统治这里就必须了解这里 |
[41:31] | Its plants, its rivers, | 这里的花草 河流 |
[41:33] | its roads, its people. | 道路 人民 |
[41:36] | Dusk rose tea eases fever. | 用黑蔷薇制作的花茶可缓解热病 |
[41:38] | Everyone in Meereen knows that. | 弥林人都知道 |
[41:40] | Especially the slaves who have to make the tea. | 特别是泡茶的奴隶 |
[41:42] | If you want them to follow you, | 如果您希望他们追随您 |
[41:44] | you have to become a part of their world. | 就要融进他们的世界 |
[41:46] | Strategy. | 这就是战略 |
[41:50] | Harpy’s Gold. | 金鹰妖 |
[41:52] | No tea from this one. | 千万别用来泡茶 |
[41:54] | Beautiful, but poisonous. | 美丽 但是有毒 |
[42:02] | You are a gambler, aren’t you? | 你还真是个赌徒 |
[42:12] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[42:46] | There’s one on every mile marker between here and Meereen. | 从此处到弥林 每隔一里就有个这样的路标 |
[42:49] | How many miles are there between here and Meereen? | 这里离弥林还有多少里 |
[42:53] | 163, Your Grace. | 一百六十三里 陛下 |
[42:56] | I’ll tell our men to ride ahead and bury them. | 我派人先行一步 把他们埋了 |
[42:58] | You don’t need to see this. | 您不需要看到这个 |
[42:59] | You will do no such thing. | 不准 |
[43:02] | I will see each and every one of their faces. | 我要看清他们每一个人的脸 |
[43:08] | Remove her collar before you bury her. | 埋她之前先把项圈拿掉 |
[43:17] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[43:19] | Yes, there she is. | 是的 她在那儿 |
[43:23] | -And? -You made a promise. | -然后呢 -你答应过 |
[43:26] | To return the Stark girls to their mother | 把史塔克家的女孩送回母亲身边 |
[43:28] | who is now dead. | 可母亲已经死了 |
[43:29] | To keep them safe. | 保证她们的安全 |
[43:31] | Well, Arya Stark hasn’t been seen since her father was killed. | 她父亲死后 艾莉亚·史塔克就消失了 |
[43:34] | Where do you think she is? | 你觉得她在哪儿 |
[43:36] | My money’s on dead. | 我赌她死了 |
[43:37] | There’s a certain safety in death, wouldn’t you say? | 死了就绝对安全了 你说呢 |
[43:40] | And Sansa Stark is now Sansa Lannister. | 而珊莎·史塔克如今成了珊莎·兰尼斯特 |
[43:43] | Bit of a complication. | 这就有点复杂了 |
[43:45] | A complication does not release you from a vow. | 再怎么复杂 你也不能违背誓言 |
[43:47] | What do you want me to do? Kidnap my sister-in-law? | 你要我怎么做 绑架我的弟媳吗 |
[43:49] | And take her where? Where would she be safer than here? | 绑到哪儿去 她在哪儿能比在这里更安全 |
[43:52] | Look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[43:53] | that you think she’ll be safe in King’s Landing. | 你觉得她在君临会很安全 |
[44:02] | Are you sure we’re not related? | 你真的不是我的亲戚吗 |
[44:05] | Ever since I’ve returned, every Lannister I’ve seen | 自打我回来 见到的每个兰尼斯特 |
[44:07] | has been a miserable pain in my ass. | 都要跟我过不去 |
[44:09] | Maybe you’re a Lannister, too. | 说不定你也是个兰尼斯特 |
[44:11] | You’ve got the hair for it if not the looks. | 你有兰尼斯特的发色 模样倒不像 |
[45:06] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[45:07] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 别怕 别怕 |
[45:11] | -You’re drunk. -Yes. | -你醉了 -对 |
[45:14] | I have good reason to be. | 我有充足的理由喝醉 |
[45:16] | Once I was a knight. Now I’m only a fool. | 我从前是骑士 如今沦落成弄臣 |
[45:22] | Don’t you know me? | 您不认识我了吗 |
[45:26] | Ser Dontos. The king’s nameday celebration. | 唐托斯爵士 在国王的命名日庆典上见过 |
[45:29] | I’m sorry. I should have remembered. | 抱歉 我该记得的 |
[45:31] | I can’t accept your apology. | 您没必要道歉 |
[45:34] | I may be a fool, but I’m a living fool, thanks to you. | 我虽是弄臣 但多亏您 我保住了性命 |
[45:38] | Anyone would have done the same. | 换了别人也会这么做的 |
[45:40] | But only you did. | 但只有您真的做出了行动 |
[45:42] | I can never repay you. | 您的大恩大德 我永世难报 |
[45:44] | You gave me my life. | 您救了我的命 |
[45:46] | But this, this is worth more than my life. | 但这个比我的生命更重要 |
[45:52] | It belonged to my mother and her mother before her. | 这是我祖母传给母亲 母亲又传给我的遗物 |
[45:56] | House Hollard was strong once. | 霍拉德家族曾显赫一时 |
[45:58] | House on the rise. | 如日中天 |
[46:01] | That’s all that’s left of those days, | 那段辉煌岁月只留下这唯一的纪念 |
[46:03] | thanks to a few sad, fat drunks like me. | 因为出了几个我这样没出息的胖酒鬼 |
[46:07] | I can’t take it. | 我不能接受 |
[46:09] | It’s very, very kind of you, but I can’t. | 你真好 但我不能接受 |
[46:11] | I don’t have anything else left. | 我现在一无所有 |
[46:14] | That’s all. | 就剩下这个 |
[46:16] | Take it. Wear it. | 请您收下 戴上它 |
[46:18] | Let my name have one more moment in the sun | 让我的姓氏在从世间消失之前 |
[46:20] | before it disappears from the world. | 再沐浴一次阳光 |
[46:27] | I’ll wear it with pride, Ser Dontos. | 我一定会骄傲地戴上 唐托斯爵士 |
[46:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[46:58] | When am I going to get a horse of my own? | 我什么时候能有一匹马自个儿骑 |
[47:00] | The little lady wants a pony. | 小淑女想要一匹小马了 |
[47:03] | The little lady wants away from your stench. | 小淑女不想再忍受你的臭味 |
[47:06] | Horses aren’t easy to come by. | 马儿可不容易弄到手 |
[47:08] | Even if they were, | 就算能弄到 |
[47:09] | you think I’m gonna put you on your own horse? | 你以为我会让你自个儿骑吗 |
[47:12] | Watch the only thing of value I’ve got in the world ride away? | 眼睁睁看着我唯一的财产跑掉 |
[47:16] | Why don’t you have any money? | 你怎么会没钱 |
[47:18] | Didn’t you steal anything from Joffrey before you left? | 你走之前没从乔佛里那儿偷点东西吗 |
[47:21] | No. | 没有 |
[47:23] | You’re not very smart, are you? | 你脑子不大好使啊 |
[47:25] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是贼 |
[47:27] | You’re fine with murdering little boys, | 你杀小孩子眼都不眨 |
[47:29] | but thieving is beneath you? | 还鄙视偷盗 |
[47:31] | A man’s got to have a code. | 做男人要有原则 |
[47:34] | You think I’m gonna escape? | 你以为我会跑吗 |
[47:36] | Where would I go? | 我能去哪里 |
[47:38] | I’d be dead by nightfall without you. | 没了你 我活不到天黑 |
[47:40] | My family’s gone. I’ve got no one. | 我的家人都死了 我没有亲人了 |
[47:44] | You’ve got an aunt in the Vale. | 你在艾林谷还有个姨妈 |
[47:45] | Your rich Aunt Lysa. | 富有的莱莎姨妈 |
[47:48] | After I sell you to her, | 等我把你卖给她后 |
[47:49] | maybe she’ll have enough left over | 她没准还有足够的钱 |
[47:51] | to buy you that pony you want so much. | 给你买一匹念念不忘的小马 |
[47:57] | I’m hungry. You’re hungry. | 我饿了 你也饿了 |
[48:00] | Five horses, five men. | 五匹马 五个人 |
[48:02] | More than I feel like killing on an empty stomach. | 我可不想饿着肚子杀这么多人 |
[48:13] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[48:15] | The small one. His name is Polliver. | 小个子 他叫波利佛 |
[48:18] | He captured us and took us to Harrenhal. | 他抓住我们 带去了赫伦堡 |
[48:22] | He killed Lommy. | 他杀了罗米 |
[48:25] | What the fuck’s a Lommy? | 罗米是什么玩意儿 |
[48:26] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[48:29] | Polliver stole my sword and put it right through his neck. | 波利佛偷走我的剑 直插进罗米的喉咙 |
[48:34] | He’s still got it. | 他还带着 |
[48:36] | Got what? | 带着什么 |
[48:37] | My sword, Needle. | 我的剑 缝衣针 |
[48:39] | Needle? Of course you named your sword. | 缝衣针 你还给剑起名字 |
[48:42] | Lots of people name their swords. | 很多人都给剑起名字 |
[48:44] | Lots of cunts. | 全是娘们 |
[48:52] | What are you? Get back here. | 你干什么 快回来 |
[48:54] | My brother gave me that sword. | 那把剑是哥哥送我的 |
[48:56] | -Get back here. -He killed my friend. | -给我回来 -他杀了我朋友 |
[48:58] | I don’t care if he ate your friend. | 他吃了你朋友 我也不在乎 |
[49:00] | We’re not going in there. | 我们不进去 |
[49:06] | Come on, give it up. | 来嘛 别反抗了 |
[49:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[49:15] | -Let’s have a feel there. -Leave it. | -让我摸一把 -够了 |
[49:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[49:51] | Please, she’s a good girl. | 求你了 她是个好姑娘 |
[49:53] | Shut your mouth and pour us more ale | 闭嘴 给我们再添些麦酒 |
[49:55] | and we may not take her with us when we’re done with her. | 说不定等我们玩完就不带她走了 |
[50:02] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[50:07] | You’re the Hound. | 你是猎狗 |
[50:11] | Pour our new friend some ale. | 给我们的新朋友倒酒 |
[50:17] | What brings you so far north? | 你怎么往北边来了 |
[50:19] | I could ask the same of you. | 我还没问你呢 |
[50:21] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[50:22] | Just keeping the king’s peace. | 保护王国的安全 |
[50:24] | No need. The war’s over. | 不用了 战争结束了 |
[50:25] | So I’ve heard. Stannis defeated at the Blackwater. | 我听说了 史坦尼斯败落黑水河 |
[50:29] | Robb Stark killed at the Twins. | 罗柏·史塔克死在孪河城 |
[50:31] | And where am I for all of it? | 那我又能怎么样呢 |
[50:32] | Stuck with your brother. | 摆脱不了你哥哥 |
[50:34] | -Meaning no offense. -None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没有的事儿 |
[50:37] | He’s good, the Mountain is. | 魔山 他挺不错的 |
[50:38] | Best at what he does. | 活儿干得没人能比 |
[50:40] | But torture, torture, torture, torture. | 不过除了拷打还是拷打 没完没了 |
[50:44] | You spend enough time putting the hammer to people, | 一天到晚拿着锤子敲人 |
[50:46] | you start to feel like a carpenter making chairs. | 感觉自个儿成了造椅子的木匠 |
[50:49] | Drains the fun right out of it. | 完全没有乐趣了 |
[50:51] | And what’s life without a little fun? | 没乐子怎么过日子 |
[50:56] | But I don’t need to tell you that, eh? | 这话不用我给你讲 |
[51:00] | She’s all right. I’ve had better. | 她就这样 我手里有过更好的 |
[51:06] | You know what? | 要我说啊 |
[51:09] | You should come with us. | 你应该跟我们一道 |
[51:11] | His kind, they’ve always got something hidden away somewhere. | 这种人 通常都在哪儿藏点东西 |
[51:14] | Gold, silver, more daughters. | 金子 银子 还有闺女 |
[51:17] | Always something if you know how to make them talk. | 只要你懂怎么撬开他们的嘴 那就有好处拿 |
[51:20] | And there’s plenty of him between here and King’s Landing. | 从这儿到君临 他这种货色多着呢 |
[51:22] | You could do well for yourself. | 你能赚好一大笔 |
[51:24] | We certainly have been. | 我们收获就很不错 |
[51:29] | I’m not going to King’s Landing. | 我不去君临 |
[51:31] | Think about it. We could do whatever we like | 考虑一下吧 我们想干什么想去哪里 |
[51:34] | wherever we go. | 全凭我们高兴 |
[51:37] | These are the king’s colors. | 这是国王的颜色 |
[51:39] | No one’s standing in his way now. | 如今没人敢挡他的路 |
[51:41] | Which means no one’s standing in ours. | 也就是说没人敢挡我们的路 |
[51:46] | Fuck the king. | 去他妈的国王 |
[51:58] | When I heard that Joffrey’s dog had tucked tail | 我听说黑水河之战中 |
[52:00] | and run from the Battle of the Blackwater, | 乔佛里的狗儿夹着尾巴跑了 |
[52:02] | I didn’t believe it. | 我还不相信 |
[52:04] | -But here you are. -Here I am. | -可你跑到这儿了 -我是来了 |
[52:07] | Bring me one of those chickens. | 给我拿只鸡来 |
[52:09] | -You got money to pay for it? -You paid for it? | -你有钱买吗 -你花钱了吗 |
[52:13] | No. | 没有 |
[52:14] | But we’re the king’s men. | 但我们是国王的人 |
[52:17] | So, you got money? | 说啊 你有钱吗 |
[52:20] | Not a penny. | 一个子儿都没有 |
[52:22] | I’ll still take that chicken. | 但那只鸡我要定了 |
[52:24] | Tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[52:26] | We’ll trade you. | 我们交换 |
[52:27] | One of our little chickens for one of yours. | 给你一只鸡 换你的一个人 |
[52:31] | Give us a go at your friend. | 让我们跟你的朋友干一场 |
[52:34] | Lowell there likes them a bit broken in. | 那边的洛厄尔最喜欢”破门而入”了 |
[52:44] | You’re a talker. | 你真能讲 |
[52:47] | Listening to talkers makes me thirsty. | 听人嚼舌头 我就口渴 |
[53:08] | And hungry. | 肚子也饿 |
[53:11] | Think I’ll take two chickens. | 我怕是要吃两只鸡了 |
[53:22] | You don’t seem to understand the situation. | 你好像搞不清楚状况 |
[53:25] | I understand that if any more words | 我很清楚 如果你这张臭嘴 |
[53:27] | come pouring out of your cunt mouth, | 再蹦几个字出来 |
[53:30] | I’m gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room. | 我就要吃光这房子里所有的鸡了 |
[53:34] | You lived your life for the king. | 你这辈子都为国王卖命 |
[53:38] | You’re gonna die for some chickens? | 如今打算为了几只鸡送命 |
[53:41] | Someone is. | 送命的不是我 |
[55:40] | Something wrong with your leg, boy? | 小鬼 你的腿怎么了 |
[55:43] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[55:45] | Can you walk? I’ve got to carry you? | 你能走路吗 要我背你吗 |
[55:49] | Carry me? | 什么背我 |
[55:53] | Fine little blade. | 小剑挺不错 |
[56:00] | Maybe I’ll pick my teeth with it. | 可以给我剔剔牙缝 |