时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | You did this. You did this! | 是你 是你 |
[02:01] | -We have to leave. -Take him! Take him! | -我们现在就得走 -抓住他 抓住他 |
[02:07] | Where is his wife? | 他妻子呢 |
[02:09] | Where’s Sansa? | 珊莎在哪里 |
[02:10] | Find her. Bar the gates of the city. | 找到她 关闭城门 |
[02:13] | Seize every ship in the harbor. | 封锁港口所有船只 |
[02:16] | -Where is she?! -No one leaves the capital! | -她在哪里 -任何人不得离开君临 |
[02:19] | No one! | 任何人 |
[02:49] | -Get in. -Where are we going? | -上船 -我们去哪里 |
[02:51] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[03:38] | Up you go, my lady. | 上去吧 小姐 |
[03:43] | You’ll be fine. | 您不会有事的 |
[03:44] | You’re stronger than you know. | 您比自己所知的更坚强 |
[04:05] | -Lord Baelish? -Petyr. | -贝里席大人 -叫我培提尔 |
[04:08] | Are you hurt, my lady? | 你受伤了吗 小姐 |
[04:10] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[04:11] | I’m sure you’ve had quite a fright. Rest easy. | 你一定受惊了 放心吧 |
[04:14] | -The worst is past. -Lord Baelish. | -最糟的已经过去了 -贝里席大人 |
[04:16] | I promised I’d get her to you safely. | 我保证过会把她安全送来 |
[04:17] | Softly, my friend. | 轻声些 我的朋友 |
[04:19] | Voices carry over water. | 水上声音传得远 |
[04:21] | I should get back before someone thinks to look for me. | 我得回去了 趁还没人想起找我 |
[04:24] | First you’ll want your pay. | 先拿上你的报酬 |
[04:26] | -10,000, was it? -10,000. | -一万 对吧 -一万 |
[04:35] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:40] | You don’t want the queen to hear, do you? | 你可不想给太后听见 是不是 |
[04:42] | 1,000 gold cloaks are searching for you. | 一千金袍子在搜捕你 |
[04:45] | And if they found you, | 如果给他们抓到 |
[04:47] | how do you think they would punish the girl who murdered the king? | 你猜他们会怎样处罚谋害国王的女孩 |
[04:51] | -I didn’t murder anyone. -I know. I know. | -我没谋害任何人 -我知道 我知道 |
[04:54] | But you must admit it looks suspicious. | 可你必须承认自己嫌疑十足 |
[04:55] | The king who executed your father, | 国王处决了你父亲 |
[04:58] | who tormented you for years, | 折磨你这些年 |
[05:00] | and you fled the scene of his murder. | 而你从他遇害的现场逃逸 |
[05:03] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀他 |
[05:05] | Because he was a drunk and a fool, | 因为他是个酒鬼 蠢人 |
[05:07] | and I don’t trust drunk fools. | 我不信任愚蠢的酒鬼 |
[05:11] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[05:12] | Saved you? My lady, he followed my orders. | 他救你 小姐 他不过听命于我 |
[05:15] | Every one of them. And he did it all for gold. | 这都是我的安排 他只是为了金子 |
[05:20] | Money buys a man’s silence for a time. | 金钱买得一时安全 |
[05:23] | A bolt in the heart buys it forever. | 好箭可保一世平安 |
[05:28] | He was helping me because I saved his life. | 他帮我是因为我救过他的命 |
[05:31] | Yes, and he gave you a priceless necklace | 没错 他还送了你一条价值连城的项链 |
[05:35] | that once belonged to his grandmother. | 他祖母的遗物 |
[05:38] | The last legacy of House Hollard. | 霍拉德家族最后的传家宝 |
[05:50] | I had it made a few weeks ago. | 我几周前叫人做的 |
[05:53] | What did I once tell you about the capital? | 关于君临 我教过你什么 |
[05:57] | We’re all liars here. | 在这里我们都是骗子 |
[06:01] | Come, my lady. | 来吧 小姐 |
[06:03] | I know you’ve had a difficult day. | 我知道你今天很累了 |
[06:06] | But you’re safe now. | 你现在是安全的 |
[06:08] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[06:10] | You’re safe with me | 你在我身边是安全的 |
[06:13] | and sailing home. | 我们乘船回家 |
[06:21] | So am I the queen? | 我还是王后吗 |
[06:24] | More than you were with Renly. | 比你跟着蓝礼时名正言顺一点 |
[06:25] | Less than you would have been if Joffrey had done you the courtesy | 要是乔佛里早全了礼数 跟你圆房再死 |
[06:29] | of consummating the marriage before dying. | 还能更名正言顺些 |
[06:32] | In any case, this would not be an opportune moment to press the issue. | 反正现在也不是纠结这个问题的时候 |
[06:37] | Clawing at his own throat, | 他用手抓着喉咙 |
[06:38] | looking to his mother to make it stop, it was horrible. | 望着他母亲求助 真是可怕 |
[06:41] | The world is overflowing with horrible things. | 世上可怕之事比比皆是 |
[06:44] | But they’re all a tray of cakes next to death. | 在死亡面前全都不值一提 |
[06:48] | They brought me your grandfather’s body when he died, you know? | 你祖父死的时候 他们把尸体带回来给我 |
[06:51] | Made me look at it. | 让我去看 |
[06:53] | What was it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[06:54] | They took me to the Great Hall and there he was. | 他们带我到停灵的大厅 |
[06:58] | The man I’d married | 那个我托付一生 |
[07:00] | and suffered to father my children. | 给他生下儿女的男人 |
[07:02] | A great doughy lump I’d sat next to | 那个在无尽的晚宴和乏味的聚会上 |
[07:05] | at endless dinners and tedious gatherings. | 坐在我身旁的软胖子 |
[07:09] | There he was, | 就在那里 |
[07:12] | lying on a table. | 躺在一张桌子上 |
[07:17] | One of my husbands preferred the company of men | 我的两任丈夫 一个偏好男色 |
[07:20] | and was stabbed through the heart. | 一刀穿心毙命 |
[07:21] | Another was happiest torturing animals | 另一个最爱折磨动物取乐 |
[07:24] | and was poisoned at our wedding feast. | 婚宴上中毒而死 |
[07:26] | -I must be cursed. -Nonsense. | -我一定是受了诅咒 -胡说 |
[07:28] | Your circumstances have improved markedly. | 你的处境如今明显好转 |
[07:33] | You may not have enjoyed watching him die, | 眼看他死去 你或许不舒服 |
[07:36] | but you enjoyed it more than you would have enjoyed | 可是我向你保证 看他死 |
[07:37] | being married to him, I can promise you that. | 远比你嫁给他要过得舒服多了 |
[07:40] | But I would have been the queen. | 我本来是要当王后的 |
[07:42] | Our alliance with the Lannisters | 我们家族与兰尼斯特的联盟 |
[07:43] | remains every bit as necessary to them | 于我们仍有诸多不快 |
[07:46] | as it is unpleasant for us. | 在他们则仍是务须维持 |
[07:49] | You did wonderful work on Joffrey. | 你应对乔佛里的手段很漂亮 |
[07:52] | The next one should be easier. | 对付下一个应该更容易 |
[08:05] | Your brother is dead. | 你哥哥死了 |
[08:08] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[08:13] | I’m not trying to trick you. | 我不是在套你话 |
[08:18] | It means I’ll become king. | 意味着我会成为国王 |
[08:20] | Yes, you will become king. | 是的 你会成为国王 |
[08:23] | What kind of king do you think you’ll be? | 你认为自己会成为什么样的国王 |
[08:27] | A good king? | 好国王 |
[08:28] | Mm, I think so as well. | 我也这样认为 |
[08:32] | You’ve got the right temperament for it. | 你有好国王该有的性子 |
[08:36] | But what makes a good king? | 但怎样才能成为好国王 |
[08:39] | What is a good king’s single most important quality? | 好国王最重要的品质是什么 |
[08:42] | This is hardly the place or the time. | 此时此地不适合谈这个 |
[08:45] | Holiness? | 圣洁 |
[08:50] | Baelor the Blessed was holy. | “受神祝福的”贝勒圣洁 |
[08:52] | And pious. | 而且虔诚 |
[08:54] | He built this sept. | 他建造了这座圣堂 |
[08:57] | He also named a six-year-old boy high septon, | 他还任命一个六岁男童为总主教 |
[09:00] | because he thought the boy could work miracles. | 因为他认为那男童可以施行神迹 |
[09:05] | He ended up fasting himself into an early grave, | 他在春秋鼎盛之际断食而死 |
[09:08] | because food was of this world | 因为食物来自俗世 |
[09:10] | and this world was sinful. | 而俗世满是罪孽 |
[09:15] | Justice. | 公正 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:18] | A good king must be just. | 一位好国王必须公正 |
[09:21] | Orys I was just. | 奥里斯一世公正 |
[09:24] | Everyone applauded his reforms. | 所有人都为他的改革举措喝彩 |
[09:26] | Nobles and commoners alike. | 贵族和平民都拥护 |
[09:28] | But he wasn’t just for long. | 但他也没公正多久 |
[09:31] | He was murdered in his sleep after less than a year by his own brother. | 不到一年就被他亲兄弟杀死在睡梦中 |
[09:36] | Was that truly just of him? | 他真的公正吗 |
[09:38] | To abandon his subjects to an evil | 不谙世事 不辨忠奸 |
[09:40] | that he was too gullible to recognize? | 害他的臣民落入魔掌 |
[09:43] | -No. -No. | -不 -不 |
[09:48] | -What about strength? -Yes. | -力量呢 -不错 |
[09:50] | Strength. | 力量 |
[09:53] | King Robert was strong. | 劳勃国王有力量 |
[09:56] | He won the rebellion | 他起义成功 |
[09:58] | and crushed the Targaryen dynasty. | 推翻坦格利安王朝 |
[10:01] | And he attended three small council meetings in 17 years. | 在位十七年只出席了三次御前会议 |
[10:06] | He spent his time whoring and hunting and drinking, | 他整日狎妓 打猎 酗酒 |
[10:10] | until the last two killed him. | 直到最后两样夺去他的性命 |
[10:14] | So, we have a man who starves himself to death, | 我们现在有一位绝食而亡的国王 |
[10:18] | a man who lets his own brother murder him, | 一位任由亲兄弟弑君篡位的国王 |
[10:21] | and a man who thinks that winning and ruling are the same thing. | 一位以为赢得战争和统治国家是一回事的国王 |
[10:27] | What do they all lack? | 他们都缺少什么 |
[10:34] | -Wisdom. -Yes! | -智慧 -对了 |
[10:36] | Wisdom is what makes a good king. | 智慧成就好国王 |
[10:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:40] | But what is wisdom? | 但什么是智慧呢 |
[10:45] | A house with great wealth and fertile lands | 一个家财万贯 领土肥沃的家族 |
[10:47] | asks you for your protection | 来寻求你的保护 |
[10:49] | against another house with a strong navy | 以对抗另一个有着强大水军 |
[10:52] | that could one day oppose you. | 某天可能起兵造反的家族 |
[10:55] | How do you know which choice is wise and which isn’t? | 你怎么知道选择哪个更为明智呢 |
[10:59] | You’ve any experience of treasuries and granaries | 你对国库 粮仓 船坞和士兵 |
[11:02] | or shipyards and soldiers? | 可有任何了解 |
[11:05] | -No. -No. Of course not. | -没有 -当然没有 |
[11:08] | A wise king knows what he knows and what he doesn’t. | 明智的国王清楚自己知道什么不知道什么 |
[11:11] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[11:13] | A wise young king listens to his counselors | 明智的年轻国王要倚仗御前顾问 |
[11:16] | and heeds their advice until he comes of age. | 听取他们的谏言 直到成年 |
[11:19] | And the wisest kings | 而最明智的国王 |
[11:22] | continue to listen to them long afterwards. | 成年后依然听取他们谏言 |
[11:26] | Your brother was not a wise king. | 你哥哥不是个明智的国王 |
[11:29] | Your brother was not a good king. | 你哥哥也不是个好国王 |
[11:31] | If he had been, | 如果他明智 |
[11:33] | perhaps he’d still be alive. | 也许就不会死了 |
[11:35] | Now, as the king, you will have to marry. | 现在 作为国王 你要结婚 |
[11:40] | Do you understand why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[11:41] | A king needs a queen. | 国王需要王后 |
[11:43] | Yes, but why? | 对 但是为什么 |
[11:46] | To further the family line. | 为了延续家族的血脉 |
[11:49] | -Do you know how that happens? -Yes. | -你知道该怎么做吗 -知道 |
[11:51] | Yes, but has anyone explained the details to you? | 很好 有人给你详细讲过吗 |
[11:55] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[11:57] | It’s all relatively straightforward. | 其实很简单 |
[12:00] | -How are you? -I’m all right. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[12:03] | You are. You will be. | 是的 你不会有事 |
[12:05] | I’ll see to that. | 有我在 |
[12:12] | Please give the queen a moment alone with her son. | 请让太后陛下与她的儿子独处片刻 |
[12:15] | -Yes, my lord. -All of you. | -是 大人 -全都退下 |
[12:46] | It was Tyrion. | 是提利昂干的 |
[12:49] | He killed him. | 他杀了我儿子 |
[12:53] | He told me he would. | 他说过要这么干 |
[12:56] | “A day will come when you think you are safe and happy | 总有一天 当你自以为平安快活时 |
[13:01] | and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.” | 喜悦必将在你嘴里化成灰烬 |
[13:07] | That’s what he said to me. | 他就是这么对我说的 |
[13:12] | You saw it. | 你也看见了 |
[13:15] | You saw Joff point at him just before he. | 你也看见小乔咽气前指着他 |
[13:17] | I don’t know what I saw. | 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[13:22] | Avenge him. | 为他报仇 |
[13:25] | Avenge our son. | 为我们的儿子报仇 |
[13:29] | Kill Tyrion. | 杀了提利昂 |
[13:33] | Tyrion’s my brother. | 提利昂是我弟弟 |
[13:35] | Our brother. | 也是你的弟弟 |
[13:37] | There’ll be a trial. We’ll get to the truth of what happened. | 到时候会有审判 我们可以查出真相 |
[13:40] | I don’t want a trial. | 我不需要审判 |
[13:42] | He’ll squirm his way to freedom given the chance. | 他一有机会就会耍花招逃脱 |
[13:45] | I want him dead. | 我要他死 |
[13:50] | Please, Jaime. | 求你了 詹姆 |
[13:52] | You have to. | 你一定要杀了他 |
[13:56] | He was our son. | 那可是我们的儿子 |
[13:58] | Our baby boy. | 我们的宝贝儿子 |
[14:40] | You’re a hateful woman. | 你真是个可恶的女人 |
[14:43] | Why have the gods made me love a hateful woman? | 诸神为何让我爱上一个可恶的女人 |
[14:53] | Jaime, not here, please. | 詹姆 别在这里 求你 |
[14:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:58] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[14:59] | -Stop it. Stop. -No. | -住手 快住手 -我不 |
[15:02] | Stop it. Stop. | 快住手 住手 |
[15:09] | Stop. | 住手 |
[15:19] | Stop. It’s not right. | 住手 不能这样 |
[15:22] | It’s not right. It’s not right. | 这样不好 这样不好 |
[15:25] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[15:27] | -Don’t. -I don’t care. | -不要 -我不管 |
[15:28] | -Don’t. Jaime, don’t. -I don’t care. | -不要 詹姆 不要 -我不管 |
[15:33] | Gonna rain soon. | 快下雨了 |
[15:38] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[15:42] | Near Fairmarket, I think. | 我想应该在美人市集附近 |
[15:45] | You think? | 你想 |
[15:46] | You don’t have a map? | 你没有地图吗 |
[15:48] | -No, I don’t have a map. -Maybe we should get one. | -没有 我没地图 -也许我们得弄一张 |
[15:51] | Just point out the next map shop you see and I’ll buy you one. | 等你看到了卖地图的店 我给你买 |
[15:54] | How far is it to the Eyrie? | 离鹰巢城还有多远 |
[15:56] | -Far. -And you’re sure we’re going the right way? | -很远 -你确定我们没走错方向吗 |
[15:59] | Believe me, girl, I want you there as soon as I can. | 相信我 丫头 我也想尽快送你过去 |
[16:02] | Get my gold, be on my way. | 拿上金子 走我自己的路 |
[16:05] | -On your way where? -Why do you care? | -你要去哪儿 -关你什么事 |
[16:14] | Might book passage across the Narrow Sea. | 可能买张船票去狭海那边 |
[16:17] | Fight as a sellsword. | 当个佣兵 |
[16:20] | Second Sons, could be. Seems like a good fit for me. | 次子团 也许吧 听起来挺适合我的 |
[16:24] | I’d like to see Braavos one day. | 我想去布拉佛斯看看 |
[16:26] | Why Braavos? | 为什么是布拉佛斯 |
[16:29] | I have friends there. | 我有朋友在那里 |
[16:31] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[16:32] | Seven blessings to you. | 七神保佑你们 |
[16:37] | -What do you want? -What do I want? This is my land. | -你要干什么 -我要干什么 这是我的地 |
[16:40] | If I’m standing on it, it’s my land. | 既然我站在这儿 那就是我的地 |
[16:42] | We were just watering the horses. We’ll be on our way. | 我们只是来这儿饮马 我们很快就走 |
[16:50] | Forgive my father. | 原谅我父亲 |
[16:52] | He was wounded fighting in the war. | 他在战争中受伤了 |
[16:54] | Our cottage burned down, while he was gone and my mother with it. | 他不在时 我们屋子着火了 我母亲死了 |
[17:01] | He’s never been the same. | 他从那之后性情大变 |
[17:08] | Which house did he fight for? | 他为哪个家族作战 |
[17:15] | The Tullys of Riverrun. | 奔流城的徒利家 |
[17:21] | There’s a storm coming. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[17:22] | You’ll be wanting a roof tonight. | 你们今晚得找个屋子避雨 |
[17:24] | There’s fresh hay in the barn. | 谷仓里有新鲜干草 |
[17:26] | And Sally here makes rabbit stew just like her mom used to do. | 萨莉炖兔子的手艺跟她妈妈以前一样好 |
[17:32] | We don’t have much, but any man that bled | 家里简陋得很 但我们非常欢迎 |
[17:33] | for House Tully is welcome to it. | 为徒利家流血的人 |
[17:41] | We ask the Father to judge us with mercy | 天父 请仁慈地评断 |
[17:43] | accepting our human frailty. | 宽容我等凡人的脆弱 |
[17:46] | We ask the Mother to bless our crops, | 圣母 请保佑庄稼丰收 |
[17:48] | so we may feed ourselves and all who come to our door. | 让我们可以填饱肚子 招待来客 |
[17:51] | We ask the Warrior to give us courage | 战士 请赋予我们勇气 |
[17:53] | in these days of strife and turmoil. | 平安度过战乱和动荡的岁月 |
[17:55] | We ask the Maiden to protect Sally’s virtue | 少女 请捍卫萨莉的贞洁 |
[17:57] | to keep her from the clutches of depravity. | 让她免受恶徒玷污 |
[17:59] | You got to do all seven of the fuckers? | 七个祖宗都要念一遍吗 |
[18:02] | Father! | 父亲 |
[18:07] | We ask the Smith to strengthen our hands and our backs, | 铁匠 请强健我们的双手和脊背 |
[18:10] | so we may finish the work required of us. | 帮助我们完成必需的劳作 |
[18:12] | We ask the Crone to guide us | 老妪 请指引我们 |
[18:14] | on our journey from darkness to darkness. | 在黑暗的旅程中行进 |
[18:17] | And we ask the Stranger not to kill us | 陌客 今天晚上请不要 |
[18:18] | in our beds tonight for no damn reason at all. | 无缘无故地把我们杀死在床上 |
[18:26] | I’m so sorry. | 不客气了 |
[18:48] | Really good. | 味道很棒 |
[18:50] | -Did you fight at the Twins? -Call that a fight? | -你在孪河城打过仗吗 -你管那叫打仗 |
[18:52] | Slaughtering livestock more like. | 简直是屠杀牲畜 |
[18:54] | The Red Wedding they’re calling it. | 人们管它叫血色婚礼 |
[18:57] | Walder Frey committed sacrilege that day. | 瓦德·佛雷犯下了渎神的恶行 |
[19:00] | He shared bread and salt with the Starks. | 他跟史塔克家分食了面包和盐 |
[19:02] | He offered them guest right. | 他给了他们宾客权利 |
[19:03] | Guest right don’t mean much anymore. | 宾客权利已经没什么意义了 |
[19:05] | It means something to me. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[19:08] | The gods will have their vengeance. | 诸神会为他们复仇的 |
[19:11] | Frey will burn in the seventh hell for what he did. | 佛雷会因此在七层地狱中受烈火焚烧 |
[19:14] | Things were different when Hoster Tully ruled the Riverlands. | 霍斯特·徒利统治奔流城的时候可不是这样 |
[19:17] | We had good years and bad years, same as anyone. | 年景有好有坏 对谁都是一样 |
[19:20] | But we were safe. Now with the Freys, | 但我们很安全 现在换成了佛雷家 |
[19:23] | raiders come plundering, steal our food, steal our silver. | 强盗四处劫掠 抢走我们的食物和银子 |
[19:26] | I was gonna send Sally north to stay with my brother, | 我原本想把萨莉送去北境 到我兄弟那儿去 |
[19:29] | but the north’s no better. The whole country’s gone sour. | 但北境也好不到哪儿去 举国上下都乱套了 |
[19:33] | You got any ale? | 你有麦酒吗 |
[19:35] | Afraid not. | 怕是没有 |
[19:41] | How can a man not keep ale in his home? | 男人家里怎么能没有麦酒呢 |
[19:45] | You look like you could really swing that sword. | 你看起来很会使那把剑 |
[19:47] | A real warrior with proper training. | 像是受过正规训练的战士 |
[19:51] | Those raiders wouldn’t stand a chance against you. | 强盗肯定不是你对手 |
[19:55] | How would it be if you stayed on till the new moon? | 你们待到新月再走怎么样 |
[19:57] | I could use a man to help with the farmwork. | 我需要人帮忙干农活 |
[19:59] | Sally does what she can, | 萨莉也在尽力帮我 |
[20:01] | but she can’t lift a bale of hay. | 但她连捆干草都搬不动 |
[20:04] | And if any thieves came looking for easy pickings, | 如果有贼人想来占便宜 |
[20:06] | one look at you, I’d bet they’d run the other way. | 我敢打赌 他们一看到你就会吓跑 |
[20:11] | Meaning no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[20:19] | What’ll you pay? | 你付多少钱 |
[20:21] | I don’t have much. | 我没多少钱 |
[20:24] | But I have hidden a bit of silver from the bandits. | 但我藏了点银子 没被强盗抢去 |
[20:29] | Fair wages for fair work? | 你出力 我给钱 如何 |
[20:37] | Fair wages for fair work. | 我出力 你给钱 |
[21:12] | -What did you do?! -Get your horse saddled. | -你干了什么 -快备好马 |
[21:14] | -You told me you weren’t a thief. -I wasn’t. | -你之前说过你不是贼 -现在是了 |
[21:17] | He took us in. He fed us and you. | 他收留了我们 给我们吃的 你却 |
[21:20] | Aye, he took us in. He’s a good man | 没错 他收留了我们 他是个好人 |
[21:21] | and his daughter makes a nice stew. | 他女儿做的炖菜味道很好 |
[21:23] | And they’ll both be dead come winter. | 冬天一到 他们都得死 |
[21:25] | -You don’t know that. -I do know it. | -你怎么知道 -我当然知道 |
[21:27] | He’s weak. He can’t protect himself. | 他太弱了 他自身难保 |
[21:31] | They’ll both be dead come winter. | 冬天一到 他们都得死 |
[21:33] | Dead men don’t need silver. | 死人用不着银子 |
[21:35] | You’re the worst shit in the Seven Kingdoms. | 你是七国上下最坏的坏蛋 |
[21:40] | There’s plenty worse than me. | 比我坏的人太多了 |
[21:42] | I just understand the way things are. | 我只是认清现实而已 |
[21:45] | How many Starks they got to behead before you figure it out? | 史塔克家要再掉几颗脑袋 你才能明白 |
[21:52] | Raper. Raper. | 强奸犯 强奸犯 |
[21:56] | Horse thief. | 偷马贼 |
[21:57] | Ninth born son. | 排行老九的儿子 |
[22:00] | Raper. | 强奸犯 |
[22:01] | Thief. Thief and raper. | 贼 贼和强奸犯 |
[22:04] | There he is, Sam the Slayer. | 瞧啊 杀手山姆 |
[22:07] | Going to visit your wildling whore? | 要去上你的野人妓女吗 |
[22:09] | -She’s not a whore. -No? | -她不是妓女 -不是吗 |
[22:11] | Maybe I’ll give her a copper tonight and find out. | 今晚赏她个铜板就知道了 |
[22:19] | They all think I’m lying. | 他们都以为我在撒谎 |
[22:21] | About what? | 撒什么谎 |
[22:23] | Killing the white walker. | 杀了异鬼 |
[22:25] | You’re not lying. | 你没撒谎 |
[22:27] | I’ll never forget the way it screamed. | 我永远忘不了它嚎叫的声音 |
[22:32] | But you’re the only one that saw it. | 但只有你看到了 |
[22:34] | And they all think you’re just a. | 他们认为你就是个 |
[22:35] | A what? | 什么 |
[22:37] | Well, a wildling. | 野人 |
[22:41] | My father hated that word. | 我父亲很讨厌这个词 |
[22:43] | It’s not a very nice word, I suppose. | 这确实算不得好词 |
[22:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:48] | It makes me sound a bit dangerous, doesn’t it? | 不过野人听起来不太好惹 对吧 |
[23:04] | So, | 说起来 |
[23:05] | are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[23:07] | No one bothering you? | 没人来烦你吧 |
[23:10] | I get a lot of looks. | 总有人斜眼瞧我 |
[23:12] | I hear them making their jokes. | 我听到他们拿我开玩笑 |
[23:13] | But no one’s touched me if that’s what you mean. | 但没人碰过我 你是这意思吧 |
[23:18] | I worry about it sometimes. | 我有时会担心 |
[23:20] | All the time. | 一直担心 |
[23:23] | Why do you worry about it? | 你为什么担心 |
[23:25] | 100 men, one woman. | 一百个男人 只有一个女人 |
[23:28] | They’ve got other things to think about. | 他们有别的事情要想 |
[23:31] | That’s the only thing they think about. | 他们脑子里只想这个 |
[23:33] | -You’re being silly. -I’m not being silly. | -别犯傻了 -我没犯傻 |
[23:36] | There’s 100 men lying awake at night picturing you. | 一百个男人晚上睡不着觉 脑子净想你了 |
[23:42] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[23:46] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[23:50] | Gilly? | 吉莉 |
[23:57] | I worry about you. | 我担心你啊 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:06] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[24:07] | For worrying about me. | 谢谢你担心我 |
[24:13] | I don’t know if you’re safe here. | 我不知道你在这里是否安全 |
[24:17] | They’re my brothers, | 他们是我的弟兄 |
[24:18] | but some of them were thieves before they came here. | 但在来这里之前 有人是贼 |
[24:21] | Some of them were rapers. | 有人是强奸犯 |
[24:23] | You saw what they did at your father’s keep. | 你见过他们在你父亲堡垒里的作为 |
[24:27] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[24:31] | Maybe you’d be safer in Mole’s Town. | 也许你在鼹鼠村更安全 |
[24:41] | Are you bored of me? | 你厌烦我了吗 |
[24:44] | Bored of you? | 厌烦你 |
[24:52] | I want to protect you. | 我想保护你 |
[25:00] | I’ll get these to Hobb. | 我把这些拿给哈布 |
[25:02] | Keep an eye on little Sam. | 照看一下小山姆 |
[25:34] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[25:37] | You’re a literary man now. What do you make of that? | 你现在识字了 那上面写了什么 |
[25:50] | -Joffrey? -The usurper Joffrey Baratheon. | -乔佛里 -篡夺者乔佛里·拜拉席恩 |
[25:54] | I said those words when I tossed a leech into the fire. | 我念着这句话 将水蛭扔进火里 |
[25:57] | A leech filled with bastard blood. | 吸满了私生子之血的水蛭 |
[26:00] | A bastard you set free. | 你放走的那个私生子 |
[26:02] | I am now faced with a great opportunity | 我眼前是大好机会 |
[26:04] | and I am powerless to take advantage of it. | 却无力抓住 |
[26:06] | I will find you an army, Your Grace. | 我会为您找到军队 陛下 |
[26:07] | I’ve been working day and night. | 我日夜操劳 |
[26:08] | What progress have you made? | 你有什么成果 |
[26:11] | I’ve rallied House Peasebury to your cause. | 我为您的复国大业召集了比兹伯利家族 |
[26:13] | House Peasebury. | 比兹伯利家族 |
[26:15] | -House Musgood. -House Musgood. | -穆斯古德家族 -穆斯古德家族 |
[26:17] | -And House Haigh. -House Haigh. | -海伊家族 -海伊家族 |
[26:25] | They don’t have enough men between them to raid a pantry. | 他们的人加起来还不够打劫一间膳房 |
[26:29] | Westeros is not the world, Your Grace. | 不用局限于维斯特洛 陛下 |
[26:31] | We need to look east for ships and men. | 我们应该去东方寻找船只和士兵 |
[26:33] | 10,000 skilled soldiers fight for the Golden Company. | 黄金团麾下有一万精兵 |
[26:37] | -The Golden Company? -They’ve never broken a contract. | -黄金团 -他们从不毁约 |
[26:39] | They’re sellswords. | 他们是佣兵 |
[26:40] | We’re willing to use blood magic to put you on the throne, | 我们愿意用血魔法助您登上王座 |
[26:42] | but we’re not willing to pay men to fight? | 却不愿意花钱雇人打仗吗 |
[26:44] | Now the Red Woman’s magic is real. | 红袍女的魔法是真的 |
[26:46] | Her visions and prophecies may be, too, | 她的预言和看到的幻象或许也是真的 |
[26:48] | but I’ve never heard of visions and prophecies winning a war. | 但我没听说过靠幻象和预言就能赢得战争 |
[26:51] | Soldiers win wars. Soldiers on the ground. | 赢得战争的是士兵 上战场的士兵 |
[26:54] | It’s dirty on the ground. | 战场可一点儿也不干净 |
[26:55] | We don’t have any gold. | 我们没有金子 |
[26:57] | Not yet. | 目前没有 |
[27:02] | If I do not press my claim, | 如果我不宣扬正统 |
[27:04] | my claim will be forgotten. | 我的正统必将被遗忘 |
[27:06] | I will not become a page in someone else’s history book. | 我不会被记在别人著写的史书里 |
[27:11] | I’m running out of time, Ser Davos. | 我的时间不多了 戴佛斯爵士 |
[27:14] | Which means you’re running out of time. | 这意味着你的时间不多了 |
[27:22] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry, Princess. | 抱歉 公主殿下 |
[27:24] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不来了 |
[27:26] | The Hand of the King doesn’t have much leisure time. | 御前首相无暇分身 |
[27:29] | You won’t be a very good Hand | 好首相不会把 |
[27:30] | if you see the word knight and say “Ka-nigit.” | “骑士”念成”骑土” |
[27:32] | That happened once, weeks ago. | 只有一次 好几周前了 |
[27:34] | You’re your father’s daughter, no mistake. | 真是有其父必有其女 |
[27:36] | Bloody relentless, the both of you. | 你们俩太狠了 |
[27:38] | It’s a new one today. Lots of tricky words. | 今天是一本新书 有很多不好认的词 |
[27:41] | But I think you can manage. | 但我觉得你能应付 |
[27:45] | You’ll never read well if you move your lips. | 默读永远无法长进 |
[27:47] | That’s how children do it. | 孩子就是这样学习的 |
[27:54] | “The Life and Adventures of Elyo Grivas | 布拉佛斯首席剑士 |
[27:59] | First Sword of Braavos.” | 埃里奥·格雷瓦斯传 |
[28:01] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢鼓励 |
[28:03] | I like this one. It’s full of sword fights and pirates. | 我喜欢这本 有很多比剑和海盗的情节 |
[28:07] | You were a pirate once. | 你以前当过海盗 |
[28:08] | No, I was never a pirate. I was a smuggler. | 不 我不是海盗 我是走私贩 |
[28:10] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[28:12] | Well, if you’re a famous smuggler, | 如果你是个出名的走私贩 |
[28:13] | you’re not doing it right. | 证明你很失败 |
[28:15] | My father says a criminal is a criminal. | 我父亲说罪犯就是罪犯 |
[28:16] | Your father lacks an appreciation | 你父亲不懂得分辨 |
[28:18] | of the finer points of bad behavior. | 坏人坏事的细微差别 |
[28:22] | So do the Braavosi. | 布拉佛斯人也是 |
[28:23] | -You’ve sailed to Braavos? -Of course. | -你去过布拉佛斯 -当然 |
[28:25] | Almost got beheaded by a First Sword of Braavos. | 差点被一位布拉佛斯首席剑士砍了头 |
[28:28] | I tried to explain to him | 我试着向他解释 |
[28:29] | the difference between pirates and smugglers, | 海盗和走私贩的区别 |
[28:32] | but he didn’t seem any more | 但他与你的父亲一样 |
[28:33] | interested in the distinction than your father. | 对两者的区别不是很感兴趣 |
[28:36] | I suppose if you work for the Iron Bank of Braavos | 也是 如果你为布拉佛斯的铁金库干活 |
[28:38] | and each one of your gold barges is worth half a kingdom, | 你的每一艘黄金驳船都价值连城 |
[28:41] | you tend not to be overly concerned with the kind of distinction. | 当然就不太关心这些小小的差异 |
[29:03] | -What was that for? -I need you to write a message. | -为什么亲我 -我要你写封信 |
[29:05] | You should write it yourself. It’s good practice. | 你应该自己写 趁机练习一下 |
[29:07] | It’s too important for me. | 这信对我太重要了 |
[29:09] | I need a smart person to do it. Go on. | 我需要个聪明人来写 来吧 |
[29:12] | To the offices of the Iron Bank of Braavos | 维斯特洛唯一的真王史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩 |
[29:16] | from Stannis Baratheon the one true king of Westeros. | 致布拉佛斯铁金库之负责人 |
[29:20] | But that’s not you. | 可你不是国王 |
[29:21] | I need to get their attention. | 我要引起他们重视 |
[29:23] | Go on. Write. | 继续 写吧 |
[29:36] | He’s seen some adventures, hasn’t he? | 他已经见多识广了 对吧 |
[29:57] | -Precious little thing. -Thank you. | -可爱的小家伙 -谢谢 |
[30:01] | -What’s his name? -Sam. | -他叫什么 -山姆 |
[30:03] | Lovely. | 好听 |
[30:06] | That the daddy? | 那是他父亲吗 |
[30:07] | No. | 不是 |
[30:08] | Where’s the daddy? | 他的父亲在哪儿 |
[30:11] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[30:13] | Where you from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[30:18] | North of here. | 北边 |
[30:19] | North of here? | 北边 |
[30:25] | You a fucking wildling? | 你他妈是个野人 |
[30:28] | -Only room and board? -That’s right. | -只要管吃管住 -对 |
[30:31] | She’ll clean and cook | 她可以打扫 做饭 |
[30:33] | and look after the other girls’ babies. | 照顾其他姑娘的孩子 |
[30:35] | Could find other work for her, too. | 我可以给她找别的活儿 |
[30:38] | -No other work. -There’d be money. | -不做别的 -有钱赚 |
[30:40] | Give you a piece of it. | 你可以分成 |
[30:42] | No other work. | 不做别的 |
[31:06] | I promise to come back and visit whenever I can. | 我保证一有空就过来看你 |
[31:12] | You’ll be safer here. | 你在这里更安全 |
[31:14] | Who’s gonna protect you at Castle Black? Me? | 在黑城堡谁来保护你 我吗 |
[31:17] | You protected me north of the Wall. | 你在长城以北保护过我 |
[31:19] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[31:21] | They’re brothers of the Night’s Watch, | 他们都是守夜人兄弟 |
[31:22] | and I can’t just stab them in the back, | 我不能横刀相向 |
[31:25] | and I can’t run away, which is what we did at Craster’s. | 也不能像在卡斯特家里那样一走了之 |
[31:30] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[31:32] | It’s for the best. | 这是最好的法子 |
[31:39] | Best for you. | 对你最好 |
[31:41] | Oh, Gilly. | 吉莉 |
[31:45] | Please don’t. | 不要这样 |
[32:20] | Greedy. | 真贪心 |
[32:28] | No? | 不想要吗 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry. You’re lovely, | 恕我冒昧 您美丽动人 |
[32:32] | I just never acquired the taste. | 只是我向来品不得如此佳味 |
[32:34] | You’re calling my beauty an acquired taste? | 你竟然说我的美人是道菜 |
[32:37] | That’s quite all right, lover. It’s more for you. | 不碍的 爱人 我的美味供你专享 |
[32:43] | Your loss. | 人生的损失啊 |
[32:50] | You like them both the same? | 您都一样喜欢吗 |
[32:53] | -Boys and girls? -Does that surprise you? | -姑娘和小伙 -很吃惊吗 |
[32:55] | Everyone has a preference. | 人人都有偏好 |
[32:57] | Then everyone is missing half the world’s pleasure. | 那么人人都错失了世间一半的愉悦 |
[33:01] | The gods made that and it delights me. | 诸神造彼物 我心欢喜 |
[33:04] | The gods made this | 诸神造此物 |
[33:07] | and it delights me. | 我心同样欢喜 |
[33:09] | When it comes to war, I fight for Dorne. | 战事面前 我站在多恩一边 |
[33:11] | When it comes to love, I don’t choose sides. | 但情事面前 我心无芥蒂 |
[33:15] | I hope I have as much stamina when I’m your age. | 希望我到您这年纪也一样生龙活虎 |
[33:17] | What are you, 25? | 你多大 二十五岁 |
[33:20] | Children. | 黄毛孩子 |
[33:23] | Someday, if you’re lucky, | 若你幸运 |
[33:25] | you will wake up and realize you are old. | 有天醒来会发现自己垂垂老矣 |
[33:27] | That pretty ass of yours will sag. | 这丰满的屁股瘪下去 |
[33:29] | Your belly will grow soft and your back will ache in the night | 肚皮颓然松弛 夜夜深受背痛的苦楚 |
[33:32] | and gray hairs will sprout from your ears. | 鬓角华发渐生 |
[33:37] | No one will want you anymore. | 没人还想要你 |
[33:39] | Make sure you fucked your fill before that day. | 在那天到来之前 一定要操尽兴 |
[33:43] | Did you? | 那您呢 |
[33:46] | He is a prince of Dorne. | 他是堂堂多恩亲王 |
[33:49] | Girls and boys will line up | 姑娘小伙们会排着队等他临幸 |
[33:51] | to fuck him till the day he dies. | 直到他死去那天 |
[33:57] | They will all have to line up behind you. | 他们全都得排在你后面 |
[34:06] | -Prince Oberyn. -Lord Tywin. | -奥柏伦亲王 -泰温公爵 |
[34:08] | May we have the room? | 我们能否单独谈谈 |
[34:14] | Call my name if you need me, lover. | 随时召唤我 爱人 |
[34:27] | Would you like to sit? | 请坐吧 |
[34:29] | No, thank you. | 不了 多谢 |
[34:31] | Some wine? | 来点酒 |
[34:33] | No, thank you. | 不了 多谢 |
[34:36] | -I’m sorry about your grandson. -Are you? | -你外孙的事 我深感遗憾 -是吗 |
[34:39] | I don’t believe that a child is responsible for the sins of his father. | 我认为孩子不应为父亲的罪行担责 |
[34:44] | Or his grandfather. | 遑论外祖父的 |
[34:47] | An awful way to die. | 这种死法太惨 |
[34:49] | Which way is that? | 怎么个死法 |
[34:51] | Are you interrogating me, Lord Tywin? | 泰温公爵 你这是审问我吗 |
[34:53] | Some believe the king choked. | 有人说国王是噎死的 |
[34:55] | Some believe the sky is blue, because we live | 有人说天空是蓝色 因为我们住在 |
[34:57] | inside the eye of a blue-eyed giant. | 蓝眼巨人的眼睛里 |
[35:02] | The king was poisoned. | 国王是被毒杀的 |
[35:05] | I hear you studied poisons at the Citadel. | 我听说你在学城研习过毒药 |
[35:07] | I did. This is why I know. | 正是 所以我知道 |
[35:10] | Your hatred for my family is rather well known. | 而你对我家族的仇恨也是尽人皆知 |
[35:14] | You arrive at the capital, an expert in poisoning, | 你这样的用毒高手刚到王城 |
[35:16] | some days later, my grandson dies of poisoning. | 几天后 我外孙便被毒杀 |
[35:20] | Rather suspicious. | 着实让人起疑 |
[35:22] | Why haven’t you thrown me in a dungeon? | 那为何还不把我关进地牢呢 |
[35:24] | You spoke with Tyrion in this very brothel | 你初来那日 曾在这家妓院 |
[35:26] | on the day that you arrived. | 与提利昂会面 |
[35:28] | What did you discuss? | 你们谈了什么 |
[35:30] | You think we conspired together? | 你是说我们合谋弑君 |
[35:32] | What did you discuss? | 你们谈了什么 |
[35:33] | The death of my sister. | 我姐姐的死 |
[35:36] | For which you blame me. | 你认为罪责在我 |
[35:38] | She was raped and murdered by the Mountain. | 她被魔山先奸后杀 |
[35:41] | The Mountain follows your orders. | 魔山是奉你的命令行事 |
[35:43] | Of course I blame you. | 我当然要怪在你头上 |
[35:45] | Here I stand unarmed, unguarded. | 我现在手无寸铁 未带护卫 |
[35:48] | Should I be concerned? | 我是否性命堪虞 |
[35:49] | You are unarmed and unguarded, | 你敢手无寸铁 不带护卫就进来 |
[35:50] | because you know me better than that. | 是因为你了解我的为人 |
[35:54] | I am a man of reason. | 我是明白人 |
[35:55] | If I cut your throat today, | 我要是今天割你喉咙 |
[35:57] | I will be drawn and quartered tomorrow. | 明天我就会被五马分尸 |
[35:59] | Men at war commit all kinds of crimes | 战场无情 下人所犯的罪行 |
[36:01] | without their superiors’ knowledge. | 统帅也未必知晓 |
[36:02] | So you deny involvement in Elia’s murder? | 这么说你认为自己与伊莉亚的死无关 |
[36:06] | Categorically. | 毫不相关 |
[36:17] | I would like to speak with the Mountain. | 我要见魔山 |
[36:20] | I’m sure he would enjoy speaking with you. | 他肯定乐意见你 |
[36:22] | He might not enjoy it as much as he thinks he would. | 等到见了面 他怕是乐不起来了 |
[36:27] | I could arrange for this meeting. | 我可以安排你们会面 |
[36:30] | But you want something in return. | 但你要回报 |
[36:34] | There will be a trial for my son. | 我儿子的审判快要开始了 |
[36:36] | And as custom dictates, | 根据习俗 |
[36:38] | three judges will render a verdict. | 须有三名法官方可开审 |
[36:41] | I will preside. | 我来主持 |
[36:43] | Mace Tyrell will serve as the second judge. | 梅斯·提利尔是第二法官 |
[36:47] | I would like you to be the third. | 我想请你担任第三法官 |
[36:49] | Why? | 为何 |
[36:50] | Not long ago, the Tyrells sided with Renly Baratheon. | 不久前 提利尔家族还拥护蓝礼·拜拉席恩 |
[36:54] | Declared themselves enemies of the throne. | 公然与王权为敌 |
[36:57] | Now they are our strongest allies. | 现在他们是我们最坚定的盟友 |
[36:59] | Well, you made the Tyrell girl a queen. | 你让提利尔家的丫头当了王后 |
[37:02] | Asking me to judge at your son’s trial isn’t quite as tempting. | 却让我做审判你儿子的法官 不怎么诱人呢 |
[37:05] | I will also invite you to sit on the small council | 我还要邀你参议国事 |
[37:09] | to serve as one of the new king’s principal advisors. | 成为新王的御前顾问 |
[37:18] | I never realized you had such respect for Dorne, Lord Tywin. | 没想到你如此看重多恩 泰温公爵 |
[37:23] | We are not the Seven Kingdoms until Dorne returns to the fold. | 少了多恩 七大王国便名不副实 |
[37:27] | The king is dead. The Greyjoys are in open rebellion. | 国王驾崩 葛雷乔伊家起兵叛乱 |
[37:31] | A wildling army marches on the Wall. | 野人大军攻向绝境长城 |
[37:33] | And in the East, a Targaryen girl has three dragons. | 远在东方 坦格利安家的孤女养了三条龙 |
[37:40] | Before long, she will turn her eyes to Westeros. | 不用多久 她就会打起维斯特洛的主意 |
[37:44] | Only the Dornish managed to resist | 只有多恩人顽强抵御了 |
[37:46] | Aegon Targaryen and his dragons. | 伊耿·坦格利安和他的巨龙 |
[37:50] | You’re saying you need us? | 你是说你需要我们 |
[37:53] | That must be hard for you to admit. | 你能承认这点一定相当不易 |
[37:57] | We need each other. | 我们需要对方 |
[38:00] | You help me serve justice to the king’s assassins | 你帮我制裁谋害国王的凶手 |
[38:03] | and I will help you serve justice to Elia’s. | 我就帮你为伊莉亚主持公道 |
[38:25] | Podrick. | 波德瑞克 |
[38:28] | Apologies for the stench. | 这里太臭 实在抱歉 |
[38:29] | I brought you some wine, my lord, | 我本来给您带了酒 大人 |
[38:31] | but they took it from me. | 但被他们搜走了 |
[38:32] | A noble effort. | 你尽力了 |
[38:33] | They didn’t find the candles, though. | 不过他们没搜到蜡烛 |
[38:36] | A quill, some parchment, | 羽毛笔 羊皮纸 |
[38:39] | duck sausage, almonds, | 鸭肉香肠 杏仁 |
[38:42] | and some hard cheese. | 还有硬奶酪 |
[38:44] | You’re a good lad. | 你真是个好小子 |
[38:46] | Any word of Shae? | 有雪伊的消息吗 |
[38:48] | I’ve heard nothing, my lord. | 杳无音信 大人 |
[38:50] | I suppose that’s a good thing. | 这应该是好事 |
[38:54] | What are they saying about me out there? | 外头的人是怎么说我的 |
[38:57] | You’re to stand trial in a fortnight | 您将在两周后接受审判 |
[39:00] | for murdering the king. | 罪名是弑君 |
[39:02] | Do you believe I murdered Joffrey? | 你相信是我杀了乔佛里吗 |
[39:04] | No, my lord. | 我不信 大人 |
[39:06] | You didn’t? | 您没杀他吧 |
[39:08] | No. Gods, no. | 没有 天啊 当然没有 |
[39:10] | The world is a better place without him, | 没有他 世界当然更美好 |
[39:12] | but I had nothing to do with it. | 但我和他的死毫不相干 |
[39:15] | I would like to think | 我倒是觉得 |
[39:17] | if I were arranging a royal assassination, | 如果我要刺杀王室成员 |
[39:19] | I’d plan it in such a way that I wouldn’t be standing there | 至少不能在国王死的时候 |
[39:21] | gawking like a fool when the king died. | 傻站在当场发呆 |
[39:26] | Trial in a fortnight. | 两周后受审 |
[39:28] | Have they announced the judges yet? | 他们有没有宣布法官的人选 |
[39:33] | -Your father. -Of course. | -您父亲 -这是自然 |
[39:37] | Mace Tyrell. | 梅斯·提利尔 |
[39:39] | Who will vote exactly as my father tells him to vote. | 唯我父亲马首是瞻的家伙 |
[39:43] | And Prince Oberyn of Dorne. | 以及多恩的奥柏伦亲王 |
[39:45] | Oberyn? | 奥柏伦 |
[39:47] | Give it to my father. | 我父亲这点真叫人佩服 |
[39:49] | He never fails to take advantage of a family tragedy. | 家族惨剧也会成为他谋划的契机 |
[39:52] | I’m supposed to get a list of names from you, my lord. | 您可以告诉我一些名字 大人 |
[39:55] | Anyone who might testify on your behalf. | 凡是能为您作证的人都行 |
[39:58] | Oh, I can call my own witnesses? | 原来我还可以传召证人 |
[40:00] | How generous of them. | 他们还真大方 |
[40:02] | Very well, my wife. Sansa. | 那好 我妻子 珊莎 |
[40:04] | My lord, she’s gone. | 大人 她不见了 |
[40:06] | -Gone? -No one’s seen her since the wedding. | -不见了 -婚礼后就再没人见过她 |
[40:12] | You don’t think she. | 您是不是认为她 |
[40:18] | No one had more cause to kill Joffrey than Sansa, | 没人比珊莎更有理由杀死乔佛里 |
[40:21] | but the girl is no assassin. | 但那女孩可不是当杀手的料 |
[40:23] | Whoever killed the king wanted me to lose my head for it. | 杀害国王的人还希望我因此掉脑袋 |
[40:27] | And with my wife’s disappearance, | 再加上我妻子的失踪 |
[40:28] | it makes me seem that much more guilty. | 使得我的罪名确凿无疑 |
[40:31] | -Podrick. -Yes, my lord? | -波德瑞克 -请吩咐 大人 |
[40:33] | -They’ll be following you now. -Who will? | -他们会跟踪你 -谁 |
[40:35] | I don’t know. They. They. The ominous they. | 我不知道 就是他们 居心不良的人 |
[40:38] | The man pulling the strings. Or woman. My father. | 不知是男是女的幕后黑手 我父亲 |
[40:42] | Maybe Joffrey was too much work for him. | 或许对他而言乔佛里太过任性妄为 |
[40:44] | Sweet Tommen will be so much easier to handle. | 而乖孩子托曼更容易控制 |
[40:48] | Whenever something bad happens to me, | 每次只要我有什么麻烦 |
[40:50] | I assume it’s my sister that had a hand in it. | 我老姐肯定脱不了干系 |
[40:53] | But say what you will of Cersei, | 可瑟曦纵有千般不好 |
[40:55] | she loves her children. | 她爱自己的孩子 |
[40:57] | She is the only one | 她是唯一一个 |
[40:58] | I’m certain had nothing to do with this murder. | 我敢肯定和这次谋杀毫不相干的人 |
[41:01] | Which makes it unique as King’s Landing murders go. | 这真是君临唯一一起与她无关的谋杀 |
[41:05] | Any other witnesses, my lord? | 还有别的证人吗 大人 |
[41:08] | Varys could vouch for me if he dared. | 如果瓦里斯的胆儿够大 他也可以替我担保 |
[41:10] | He’s already been called as a witness for the queen. | 他已经是太后的传召证人了 |
[41:12] | Of course. | 我早该想到了 |
[41:13] | Fetch Bronn. I have a job for him. | 把波隆找来 我有活儿给他干 |
[41:15] | I’ve already asked, my lord. | 我已经问过了 大人 |
[41:16] | -They won’t let him see you. -Why not? | -他们不准他见您 -为什么 |
[41:18] | They say he’s a known cutthroat and your close associate. | 他们说他是个杀手 而且和您关系密切 |
[41:21] | He’s under investigation himself. | 他也在接受调查 |
[41:23] | And my brother? Will they at least allow me to see Jaime? | 我老哥呢 他们好歹让我见见詹姆吧 |
[41:26] | I’ll ask, my lord. | 我去问 大人 |
[41:42] | There’s something else, my lord. | 还有件事 大人 |
[41:45] | A man, I didn’t know his face, | 有个我不认识的人 |
[41:48] | he came to ask if I’d testify against you. | 他来问我能不能出庭指证您 |
[41:51] | Said I’d be named Ser Podrick Payne | 如果我告诉法官您买过一种叫扼死者的毒药 |
[41:54] | if I told the judges you’d bought a poison called the Strangler. | 就能成为波德瑞克·派恩爵士 |
[41:57] | Ser Podrick Payne? | 波德瑞克·派恩爵士 |
[41:59] | Has a nice ring to it. What did you tell him? | 这头衔挺好听 你是怎么跟他说的 |
[42:02] | I didn’t tell them anything, my lord. | 我什么都没说 大人 |
[42:05] | Are you going to accept their offer? | 你打算接受他们的条件吗 |
[42:08] | My lord. | 大人 |
[42:09] | Testifying against me wasn’t a suggestion. | 指证我可不是简单的提议 |
[42:11] | If they can’t tempt you with honey, | 他们要是发现软的不行 |
[42:13] | they’ll choose something less sweet. | 就会对你来硬的 |
[42:14] | You’ve been good to me, my lord. | 您向来待我不薄 大人 |
[42:15] | Pod, the trial’s in a fortnight. | 波德 两周后就要进行审判 |
[42:18] | They’ll want an answer before that. | 他们在此之前要得到你的答复 |
[42:20] | I already gave them an answer, my lord. | 我已经答复过他们了 大人 |
[42:23] | I will not have you dying on my behalf. | 我不准你因我而死 |
[42:26] | Do you hear me? | 你听清了吗 |
[42:27] | If I have to take that long walk to the executioner’s block, | 如果我到时候免不了要上刑场 |
[42:30] | I don’t want to see your head already mounted. | 我可不希望看到你的人头先挂了上去 |
[42:33] | -My lord. -Pod, I am giving you an order. | -大人 -波德 我是在命令你 |
[42:37] | Go and find my brother. Tell him I need him. | 去找我老哥 就说我要见他 |
[42:41] | And get yourself out of King’s Landing before it’s too late. | 趁现在还来得及 快些离开君临 |
[42:45] | Pod! | 波德 |
[42:47] | This is farewell. | 在此别过 |
[42:51] | Farewell, my lord. | 别了 大人 |
[42:58] | Pod. | 波德 |
[43:03] | There has never lived a more loyal squire. | 世上从无你这般忠心的侍从 |
[43:30] | Mother says it’s time to eat. | 母亲说该吃饭了 |
[43:32] | What’s she got boiling? Wait. Wait. Let me guess. | 她煮了什么 等等 让我猜猜 |
[43:36] | -Potatoes. -Potatoes. | -土豆 -土豆 |
[43:37] | Well, no one boils a potato better than your mom. She got. | 没人比你母亲更会煮土豆了 她 |
[43:44] | The wildlings! | 是野人 |
[43:45] | Guymon! | 盖蒙 |
[43:48] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[43:50] | Hide! | 快躲起来 |
[44:42] | -You know how to get to Castle Black? -Yes. Yes. | -你知道怎么去黑城堡吗 -知道 知道 |
[44:54] | Those your parents? | 那是你爸妈吗 |
[44:57] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[45:00] | I’m going to eat them. | 我要吃了他们 |
[45:03] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[45:04] | I’m going to eat your dead mama | 我要吃掉你死去的妈妈 |
[45:07] | and I’m going to eat your dead papa. | 还要吃掉你死去的爸爸 |
[45:11] | Go tell the crows at Castle Black. | 你去告诉黑城堡的乌鸦 |
[45:23] | We need to teach them a lesson | 我们必须教训教训他们 |
[45:24] | about the way we deal with their kind. | 叫他们知道我们的手段 |
[45:25] | -Aye! -Aye! | -是 -是 |
[45:26] | Three dozen bodies with slit throats tossed off the top of the Wall. | 从长城上扔几十条割了喉咙的尸体下去 |
[45:30] | -Seems like that would be a good lesson. -Aye! | -他们没准就学乖了 -对 |
[45:33] | If we go after them, we’ll be giving them what they want. | 如果我们出兵追击 那便正中他们下怀 |
[45:36] | They want to draw us out, pick us off a few at a time. | 他们就希望引我们出击 一口一口啃掉我们 |
[45:40] | We have just over 100 men. | 我们不过一百来人 |
[45:43] | And that’s including stewards and builders. | 这还算上了事务官和工匠 |
[45:47] | And me. We can’t afford to lose a single man. | 还有我 我们一个人都损失不起 |
[45:51] | We must remember our first responsibility. | 我们必须牢记最重要的责任 |
[45:55] | We are the watchers on the Wall. | 我们是长城上的守卫 |
[45:59] | There’s got to be a way to protect them. | 可我们必须想办法保护他们 |
[46:02] | You’re a champion of the common people, Lord Snow. | 你最受百姓拥戴 雪诺大人 |
[46:05] | What do you say to Brother Pyp’s proposition? | 你怎么看派普兄弟的意见 |
[46:12] | Mance Rayder is coming. | 曼斯·雷德大军压境 |
[46:16] | If the wildlings breach the Wall, | 如果野人突破了长城 |
[46:18] | they’ll roll over everything and everyone for 1,000 miles | 势必沿途烧杀掳掠 一路风卷残云 |
[46:21] | before they reach an army that can stop them. | 千里之内没有一支像样的军队拦得住 |
[46:27] | We need to shore up Castle Black | 我们必须加固黑城堡 |
[46:30] | and we need to defend the Wall. | 我们必须守住长城 |
[46:33] | That is our job. | 这是我们的职责 |
[46:42] | Rangers returning. | 游骑兵归来 |
[46:50] | Help him. | 快去帮他 |
[46:54] | Thought you’d have blue eyes by now. | 还以为你早变蓝眼睛了 |
[47:01] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才回来 |
[47:02] | -We were held up. -By what? | -我们身不由己 -为什么 |
[47:05] | Chains. | 因为铁链子 |
[47:06] | We were guests of the mutineers at Craster’s Keep. | 卡斯特堡垒里的叛徒拿我们当座上宾 |
[47:09] | -And the mutineers stayed? -They’re not going anywhere. | -叛徒没走吗 -他们哪儿都不去 |
[47:12] | They’ve got Craster’s food and his wives. | 卡斯特的粮食和老婆都归他们了 |
[47:15] | Poor girls. | 可怜的姑娘们 |
[47:16] | Never thought they’d miss their daddy. | 还不如老爹在世的时候呢 |
[47:19] | Karl’s running things now. | 现在那边卡尔是头儿 |
[47:21] | He’s the one who put a knife through Craster’s mouth. | 就是他把刀插进卡斯特的嘴 |
[47:23] | We need to ride north and kill them all. | 我们必须赶到北边杀了他们 |
[47:25] | We just went over this, boy. | 这事刚才已经否了 小子 |
[47:26] | -Justice can wait. -It’s not about justice. | -以后再制裁他们 -这跟制裁叛徒没关系 |
[47:31] | I told the wildlings we had over 1,000 men at Castle Black alone. | 我当时告诉野人 黑城堡有上千人驻守 |
[47:37] | Karl and the others know the truth as well as we do. | 卡尔他们知道我们的底细 |
[47:41] | How long do you think they’ll keep that information to themselves | 你觉得等野人一颗一颗拔他们的指甲时 |
[47:43] | when the wildlings are peeling their fingernails off? | 这个秘密能在他们嘴里守多久 |
[47:47] | Mance has all he needs to crush us, he just doesn’t know it yet. | 曼斯的实力足以打垮我们 只是他还不知道 |
[47:51] | As soon as he gets his hands on them, he will. | 等他找到了那些叛徒 一切都明白了 |
[47:54] | Then he’ll throw his full strength at us. | 到时候他必定全力攻来 |
[47:57] | And even if every one of us kills 100 wildlings, | 就算我们每人能杀掉一百个野人 |
[48:00] | there’s still not a thing we can do to stop them. | 也还是挡不住他们的进攻 |
[48:05] | I don’t think I can kill 100 wildlings. | 我怕是杀不了一百个野人 |
[49:10] | Are they attacking? | 他们要进攻吗 |
[49:13] | A single rider. | 一个骑兵 |
[49:16] | A champion of Meereen. | 弥林的冠军 |
[49:18] | They want you to send your own champion against him. | 他们希望您派出我方的冠军迎战他 |
[49:47] | What is he doing? | 他这是做什么 |
[49:49] | I believe he means to. | 我看他是要 |
[49:59] | He says that we’re an army of men without man parts. | 他说我们军队的男人缺了男人的东西 |
[50:03] | He claims you are no woman at all, but a man who | 他说您根本不是女人 而是一个 |
[50:06] | hides his cock in his own asshole. | 命根子缩在屁眼里的男人 |
[50:09] | Ignore him, Your Grace. These are meaningless words. | 不必理会毫无意义的挑衅之辞 陛下 |
[50:12] | They’re not meaningless if half the city | 若是我们要争取的半数民众 |
[50:13] | you intend to take is listening to them. | 都在听的挑衅之辞 那就不能说毫无意义 |
[50:19] | I have something to say to the people of Meereen. | 我有话对弥林人民说 |
[50:23] | First, I will need this one to be quiet. | 不过 先要让这家伙闭嘴 |
[50:27] | Do I have a champion? | 我可有迎战的冠军 |
[50:39] | Your Grace, I’ve won more single combats than any man alive. | 陛下 论单打独斗 这世上数我最在行 |
[50:42] | Which is why you must remain by my side. | 所以你更应当留在我身边 |
[50:45] | I’ve been by your side longer than any of them, Khaleesi. | 我在您身边的时间最长 卡丽熙 |
[50:48] | Let me stand for you today as well. | 今日让我为您出战 |
[50:50] | You are my most trusted advisor, | 你是我最信任的顾问 |
[50:52] | my most valued general, and my dearest friend. | 最器重的将领 最珍视的朋友 |
[50:55] | I will not gamble with your life. | 我不能赌上你的性命 |
[50:57] | I was the last to join your army. | 我最晚加入您麾下 |
[50:59] | I’m not your general or a member of your Queensguard | 我不是将领 不是女王铁卫 |
[51:01] | or the commander of your Unsullied. | 也不是无垢者的指挥官 |
[51:03] | My mother was a whore. I come from nothing. | 我母亲是妓女 我从尘埃中来 |
[51:07] | And before long, I will return to nothing. | 不久以后 我也将回尘埃中去 |
[51:10] | Let me kill this man for you. | 让我为您杀掉那人 |
[51:13] | Very well. | 很好 |
[51:15] | You have quite an audience. | 你的观众可不少 |
[51:17] | Make it worth their while. | 要让他们大开眼界 |
[51:21] | He is very brave, Your Grace. | 他很勇敢 陛下 |
[51:22] | Yes, win or lose, as long as the whole city is watching. | 是的 全城人都在见证这场较量的胜负 |
[51:38] | You sure you don’t want a horse? | 你真的不用骑马 |
[51:40] | Why would I want a horse? | 我为什么要骑马 |
[51:42] | Horses are faster than men. | 马的速度比人快 |
[51:45] | Horses are dumber than men. | 马比人笨 |