时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | My name | 我的名字 |
[02:01] | is Grey Worm. | 是灰虫子 |
[02:05] | I come from | 我来自 |
[02:08] | the Summer “Ills.” | 盛夏群鸟 |
[02:11] | Isles. | 群岛 |
[02:12] | Summer Isles. | 盛夏群岛 |
[02:16] | Summer Isles. | 盛夏群岛 |
[02:26] | I am from an island called Naath. | 我来自纳斯岛 |
[02:32] | When they took you? | 他们什么时候抓你 |
[02:34] | “When did they take me?” | 我是什么时候被抓的 |
[02:40] | I was five years old. | 那年我五岁 |
[02:42] | You remember your home? | 你记得你的家乡吗 |
[02:45] | I remember when they rowed us away from shore. | 我记得被他们抓上船离开海岸 |
[02:50] | How white the beaches were. | 沙滩那么白 |
[02:55] | How tall the trees. | 树那么高 |
[03:00] | And I remember my village burning. | 我记得我的村子燃起大火 |
[03:05] | Smoke rising into the sky. | 烟直冲到天上 |
[03:15] | Do you remember your home? | 你还记得家乡吗 |
[03:19] | Unsullied. | 无垢者 |
[03:21] | Always Unsullied. | 一直都是无垢者 |
[03:23] | Before Unsullied, nothing. | 成为无垢者之前 什么都没有 |
[03:26] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[03:30] | Perhaps one day you will return to the Summer Isles. | 或许有一天你会回到盛夏群岛 |
[03:33] | I don’t want return. | 我不想回去 |
[03:40] | Kill the masters. | 杀死伟主 |
[03:42] | Kill the masters. | 杀死伟主 |
[03:46] | How are the lessons coming? | 教学顺利吗 |
[03:49] | Very well, Your Grace. | 非常顺利 陛下 |
[03:52] | Missandei is teacher good, my queen. | 弥桑黛是好老师 我的女王 |
[03:57] | You’ll have to continue later. | 你们得改天再学 |
[04:02] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[07:53] | Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa! | 母亲 母亲 母亲 |
[07:56] | Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa! | 母亲 母亲 母亲 母亲 |
[08:00] | Mhysa! Mhysa! | 母亲 母亲 |
[08:42] | Remind me, Ser Jorah, | 提醒我一下 乔拉爵士 |
[08:44] | how many children did the Great Masters nail to mileposts? | 伟主们在路标上钉死了多少儿童 |
[08:48] | 163, Khaleesi. | 一百六十三人 卡丽熙 |
[08:51] | Yes, that was it. | 没错 就是这个数 |
[09:01] | Your Grace, may I have a word? | 陛下 我有一言 可讲与否 |
[09:09] | The city is yours. | 这是您的城市了 |
[09:11] | All these people, they’re your subjects now. | 这里所有人都是您的臣民 |
[09:15] | Sometimes it is better to answer injustice | 有时用仁慈回应不公 |
[09:18] | with mercy. | 收效更好 |
[09:20] | I will answer injustice with justice. | 我要用正义回应不公 |
[10:42] | What the hell was that? | 这是搞什么 |
[10:44] | That was me knocking your ass to the dirt | 这是我用你自己的手 |
[10:47] | with your own hand. | 打得你嘴啃泥 |
[10:52] | You’re a rare talent. | 你倒是天赋奇才 |
[10:54] | When you’re fighting cripples, anyway. | 最擅欺负残废 |
[10:58] | You learned to fight like a good little boy. | 你学的是乖娃娃打架 |
[11:00] | I’ll bet that thrust through | 我敢打赌 你背后捅疯王那一剑 |
[11:01] | the Mad King’s back was pretty as a picture. | 招式也一定美如画 |
[11:03] | You want to fight pretty or you want to win? | 你要打得漂亮还是要赢 |
[11:05] | You talk to my brother this way? | 你跟我弟弟也这样讲话 |
[11:07] | All the time. | 一直这样 |
[11:09] | He got used to it. | 他早习惯了 |
[11:19] | Do you think he did it? | 你说是他干的吗 |
[11:21] | No. | 不是 |
[11:23] | Oh, he hated the little twat, sure. | 他自然恨那个小变态 |
[11:26] | But who didn’t? | 可是谁不恨呢 |
[11:29] | And poison’s not his style. | 下毒也不是他的风格 |
[11:32] | Or murder, for that matter. | 要说起来 谋杀也不是 |
[11:36] | You want to know for sure, why don’t you ask him? | 你想弄清楚 干嘛不去问他 |
[11:43] | You haven’t been to see him yet, eh? | 你还没去看过他吧 |
[11:46] | We’re done for today. | 今天到此结束 |
[11:51] | Your brother ever tell you how I came into his service? | 你弟弟给你说过我怎么开始为他效力的吗 |
[11:53] | You stood for him in his trial by combat at the Eyrie. | 你在鹰巢城比武审判中做他的代理骑士 |
[11:57] | Aye. | 对 |
[11:58] | But only when Lady Arryn demanded the trial take place that day. | 可是当艾林夫人要求当日比武审判 |
[12:03] | You were his first choice. | 你才是他的首选 |
[12:06] | He named you for his champion, | 他指定你为代理骑士 |
[12:07] | because he knew you would ride day and night to come fight for him. | 因为他知道你会昼夜兼程赶去为他而战 |
[12:13] | You gonna fight for him now? | 你现在会为他而战吗 |
[12:23] | To tell you the truth, this isn’t so bad. | 说句实话 这儿还不算太糟 |
[12:25] | Four walls. A pot to piss in. | 四面有墙 撒尿有壶 |
[12:30] | I was chained to a wooden post | 我被拴在根木桩上 |
[12:31] | covered in my own shit for months. | 在自己的屎尿里泡了几个月 |
[12:37] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你这是在宽慰我吗 |
[12:39] | Maybe a bit. | 有那么点意思吧 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry, I didn’t come sooner. | 抱歉 我没早些来 |
[12:46] | It’s complicated, yes. | 心情太复杂 是啊 |
[12:50] | -So how is our sister? -How do you think? | -我们老姐怎样了 -你说会怎样 |
[12:53] | Her son died in her arms. | 她儿子死在她怀里 |
[12:55] | Her son? | 她儿子 |
[12:58] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[13:05] | You know what’s coming? | 你知道接下来会怎样吗 |
[13:07] | My trial for regicide. Yes, I know. | 对我的弑君罪进行审判 我知道 |
[13:11] | I know the whole bloody country thinks I’m guilty. | 我知道七国上下都认定我有罪 |
[13:15] | I know that one of my three judges | 我知道我的三位法官之一 |
[13:17] | has wished me dead more times than I can count. | 早就无数次盼我死掉 |
[13:20] | And that judge is my father. | 而那位法官正是我父亲 |
[13:23] | As for Cersei, | 至于瑟曦 |
[13:25] | well, she’s probably working on a way | 八成正想方设法省去审判 |
[13:26] | to avoid a trial altogether by having me killed. | 直接找人弄死我 |
[13:30] | Now that you mention it, she did ask. | 既然你提起来 她的确要求过 |
[13:33] | So, should I turn around and close my eyes? | 那我是不是该闭上眼睛转过身去 |
[13:36] | Depends. | 那要看 |
[13:38] | Did you do it? | 是你做的吗 |
[13:40] | The Kingslayer brothers. | 弑君兄弟 |
[13:42] | You like it? I like it. | 你喜欢吗 我很喜欢 |
[13:47] | You’re really asking if I killed your son? | 你当真在问我有没有杀你儿子 |
[13:50] | Are you really asking if I’d kill my brother? | 你当真在问我会不会杀亲弟弟 |
[13:57] | How can I help you? | 我怎么帮你 |
[14:00] | Well, you could set me free. | 你可以放我出去 |
[14:02] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能 |
[14:05] | Then there’s really nothing else to say. | 那就没什么可说的啦 |
[14:07] | What do you want me to do? Kill the guards? | 你要我怎么做 杀掉守卫 |
[14:10] | Sneak you out of the city in the back of a cart? | 把你塞进马车偷偷带出城 |
[14:12] | I’m the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. | 我是御林铁卫队长 |
[14:14] | Sorry, I’d forgotten. | 抱歉 我忘了 |
[14:15] | I’d hate for you to do something inappropriate. | 害你措置失宜就太糟糕了 |
[14:17] | Inappropriate? | 失宜 |
[14:19] | You’re accused of killing the king. Freeing you is treason. | 你被控弑君 放你是叛国 |
[14:22] | Except I didn’t do it. | 可我并没有弑君 |
[14:24] | Which is why we’re having a trial. | 所以才要进行审判 |
[14:27] | A trial. | 审判 |
[14:28] | If the killer threw himself before the Iron Throne, | 就算真凶到铁王座前自首 |
[14:31] | confessed to his crimes, | 供认罪行 |
[14:33] | and gave irrefutable evidence of his guilt, | 并且拿出铁证 |
[14:35] | it wouldn’t matter to Cersei. | 瑟曦也不会在意 |
[14:37] | She won’t rest until my head’s on a spike. | 我的头不插上枪尖 她不会罢休 |
[14:40] | Not just yours. | 不止你的 |
[14:42] | She’s offering a knighthood to whomever finds Sansa Stark. | 她宣称找到珊莎·史塔克的人皆可受封骑士 |
[14:46] | Sansa couldn’t have done this. | 不可能是珊莎做的 |
[14:47] | She had more reason than anyone in the Seven Kingdoms. | 她比七国任何人都有动机 |
[14:50] | Do you think it’s a coincidence she disappeared | 乔佛里死去当晚 她就消失了 |
[14:51] | the same night Joffrey died? | 你说这是巧合吗 |
[14:53] | No, but. | 不是 但是 |
[14:56] | Sansa’s not a killer. | 珊莎不是杀人凶手 |
[15:00] | Not yet, anyway. | 至少现在还不是 |
[15:15] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[15:18] | I’m getting married to your Aunt Lysa. | 我要迎娶你莱莎姨妈 |
[15:20] | She’s waiting for us at the Eyrie. | 她在鹰巢城等我们 |
[15:22] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那里会很安全 |
[15:37] | Did you kill Joffrey? | 是你杀了乔佛里吗 |
[15:39] | Did I kill Joffrey? | 是我杀了乔佛里吗 |
[15:43] | I’ve been in the Vale for weeks. | 我几周前就在艾林谷了 |
[15:45] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[15:47] | And who helped me with this conspiracy? | 是谁帮我实施密谋呢 |
[15:52] | Well, there was Ser Dontos. | 有个唐托斯爵士 |
[15:54] | You used him to get me out of King’s Landing, | 你利用他带我出君临 |
[15:56] | but you would never trust him to kill the king. | 可你不会信任他去刺杀国王 |
[15:59] | -Why not? -Because you’re too smart to trust a drunk. | -为何 -以你的才智 不会信任酒鬼 |
[16:03] | Then perhaps it was your husband. | 那或许是你丈夫呢 |
[16:05] | No. | 不是他 |
[16:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:09] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[16:12] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[16:13] | He wasn’t involved in Joffrey’s death. | 乔佛里的死与他毫无瓜葛 |
[16:16] | But you were. | 可你却有份 |
[16:19] | Do you remember that lovely necklace Dontos gave you? | 记得唐托斯给你的那条漂亮项链吗 |
[16:24] | I don’t suppose you noticed that a stone was missing | 我猜你肯定没发现 宴会过后 |
[16:27] | after the feast. | 上面少了一颗宝石 |
[16:30] | The poison. | 那是毒药 |
[16:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:35] | The Lannisters gave you wealth, power. | 兰尼斯特给你钱财 权势 |
[16:38] | Joffrey made you the Lord of Harrenhal. | 乔佛里封你为赫伦堡伯爵 |
[16:40] | A man with no motive is a man no one suspects. | 没有动机 就没人会怀疑 |
[16:44] | Always keep your foes confused. | 永远令你的敌人迷惑 |
[16:46] | If they don’t know who you are or what you want, | 他们搞不清你是何人 所求何事 |
[16:49] | they can’t know what you plan to do next. | 就不会知道你下一步如何打算 |
[16:55] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[16:58] | If they catch you, they’ll put your head on a spike | 如果被他们发现 你的头会被插上枪尖 |
[17:01] | just like my father’s. | 就像我父亲一样 |
[17:02] | You’d risk that just to confuse them? | 你冒这么大的风险只为迷惑他们 |
[17:07] | So many men, they risk so little. | 太多人不敢冒险 |
[17:11] | They spend their lives avoiding danger. | 一辈子都在设法避免危险 |
[17:14] | And then they die. | 他们都死了 |
[17:17] | I’d risk everything to get what I want. | 为了我想得到的 我敢赌上一切 |
[17:23] | And what do you want? | 你想得到什么 |
[17:30] | Everything. | 一切 |
[17:34] | My friendship with the Lannisters was productive. | 与兰尼斯特的友谊的确令我收益颇丰 |
[17:38] | But Joffrey, | 可乔佛里 |
[17:40] | a vicious boy with a crown on his head, | 一个头戴王冠的恶毒男孩 |
[17:43] | is not a reliable ally. | 不是可靠的盟友 |
[17:45] | And who could trust a friend like that? | 谁能信任这样的朋友 |
[17:47] | Who could trust you? | 谁会信任你呢 |
[17:50] | I don’t want friends like me. | 我不想要自己这样的朋友 |
[17:53] | My new friends are predictable. | 我的新朋友会按理出牌 |
[17:55] | Very reasonable people. | 都是通情达理之人 |
[17:57] | As for what happened to Joffrey, | 乔佛里的下场 |
[17:59] | well, that was something my new friends wanted very badly. | 正是我的新朋友急切盼望的 |
[18:04] | Nothing like a thoughtful gift | 周到的见面礼 |
[18:06] | to make a new friendship grow strong. | 最能增进友情 |
[18:09] | I can’t believe you’re going. | 您这就要离开了 |
[18:11] | Leaving me alone here with these people. | 留我独自和这些人周旋 |
[18:14] | The time has come, my dear. | 也是时候了 孩子 |
[18:16] | There’s nothing more tedious than a trial. | 没有什么比审判更乏味了 |
[18:19] | Except perhaps these gardens. | 除了这些花园 |
[18:22] | If I have to take one more leisurely stroll | 再跟这破园子里溜达下去 |
[18:24] | through these gardens, I’ll fling myself from the cliffs. | 我就要飞身跳崖了 |
[18:29] | Have you been to see Tommen yet? | 你去见过托曼吗 |
[18:31] | No. | 没有 |
[18:33] | Have they even agreed to the match? | 他们到底同意婚事了吗 |
[18:35] | No one tells me anything. | 也没人告诉我 |
[18:37] | I wasn’t originally meant to marry your grandfather Luthor, you know. | 最初要嫁给你祖父罗斯的人并不是我 |
[18:40] | He was engaged to my sister, | 他本已和我姊妹 |
[18:43] | your great-aunt Viola. | 你姨祖母维奥拉订婚 |
[18:46] | I was to be given to some Targaryen or other. | 而我要被许给某个坦格利安 |
[18:49] | Marrying a Targaryen was all the rage back then. | 那时候嫁进坦格利安家简直风光无限 |
[18:53] | But the moment I saw my intended, | 但当我看到未婚夫 |
[18:55] | with his twitchy little ferret’s face | 那神经兮兮 獐头鼠目的模样 |
[18:58] | and ludicrous silver hair, | 和滑稽透顶的银发 |
[19:00] | I knew he wouldn’t do. | 我就知道这人不中用 |
[19:02] | So the evening | 所以在罗斯 |
[19:05] | before Luthor was to propose to my sister, | 向我姊妹求婚的前夜 |
[19:08] | I got lost on my way back from my embroidery lesson | 我上完刺绣课回去时迷了路 |
[19:11] | and happened upon his chamber. | 误入了罗斯的寝殿 |
[19:15] | How absentminded of me. | 瞧我多糊涂 |
[19:18] | The following morning, Luthor never made it down the stairs | 翌日一早 罗斯没有下楼求婚 |
[19:21] | to propose to my sister ’cause the boy couldn’t bloody walk. | 因为那小子已经走不动路了 |
[19:25] | And once he could, the only thing he wanted | 等他能走了 心心念念的 |
[19:27] | was what I’d given him the night before. | 还是我给他的一夜销魂 |
[19:30] | I was good. | 我厉害着呢 |
[19:32] | I was very, very good. | 我那是相当厉害 |
[19:36] | You are even better. | 而你更厉害 |
[19:39] | But you need to act quickly. | 但你要快快出手 |
[19:41] | Cersei may be vicious, but she’s not stupid. | 瑟曦心肠狠毒 她却并不傻 |
[19:45] | She’ll turn the boy against you as soon as she can. | 她会抓紧时机挑拨那孩子对付你 |
[19:48] | And by the time you’re married, it’ll be too late. | 等到大婚之日 一切就晚了 |
[19:51] | Luckily for you, the Queen Regent | 幸运的是 摄政太后 |
[19:53] | is rather distracted at the moment. | 此刻无暇分神对付你 |
[19:54] | mourning her dear departed boy, | 她正忙着悼念亡子 |
[19:57] | accusing her brother of his murder, | 指控自己亲弟弟是凶手 |
[19:59] | which he didn’t commit. | 人家可是清白的 |
[20:01] | Well, he could have done. | 可能是他干的呢 |
[20:03] | He could have done, but he didn’t. | 他能 但不是他干的 |
[20:04] | -You don’t know, Grandmother. -But I do know. | -祖母 这谁知道呢 -我知道 |
[20:09] | You don’t think I’d let you marry that beast, do you? | 你不会真以为我会让你嫁给那个畜生吧 |
[20:13] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[20:17] | Don’t you worry yourself about all that. | 这件事你就不必放在心上了 |
[20:22] | You just do what needs to be done. | 做你该做的事就好 |
[20:26] | Bring it through! | 使劲打 |
[20:36] | And again. | 再来 |
[20:45] | Very nice. Good. | 很好 不错 |
[20:47] | A lot of wildlings fight with a weapon in each hand. | 很多野人都是双手持武器作战 |
[20:51] | First thing you want to do | 首要之事就是 |
[20:53] | is disarm them to try and even the odds. | 打掉他们的武器 扭转劣势 |
[21:10] | Let’s see what you can do. | 看看大家都什么水平 |
[21:13] | Olly, you just watch for now. | 奥利 你先观战 |
[21:15] | I can fight. | 我也能打 |
[21:16] | Have you ever held a sword before? | 你摸过剑吗 |
[21:18] | I was the best archer in our hamlet. | 我是村里最厉害的弓箭手 |
[21:21] | I was! | 我说真的 |
[21:23] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:25] | We’ll go hunting for rabbits one day. | 以后出去猎兔子一定带你 |
[21:27] | Right now, watch and learn. | 现在你要好好看 好好学 |
[21:31] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[21:33] | Take it slow, try and disarm each other. | 慢慢来 试着打掉对方的武器 |
[22:02] | You know how to fight. | 你很会打 |
[22:04] | You could have gone easier on him. | 但你何必下这么重手 |
[22:06] | He wouldn’t have learned anything that way. | 不下重手 他就学不会 |
[22:09] | Lord Snow. | 雪诺大人 |
[22:11] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[22:15] | Grenn and I were helping them. | 葛兰和我在帮大家训练 |
[22:16] | Grenn’s a ranger. You’re a steward. | 葛兰是游骑兵 你是事务官 |
[22:18] | Maybe you forgot that while you were off with your wildling bitch, | 你和那野贱人鬼混时忘了自己的身份吧 |
[22:22] | but I didn’t. | 我可没忘 |
[22:24] | Someone has to train them. | 必须有人练兵 |
[22:26] | And that someone isn’t you. | 反正轮不到你 |
[22:28] | Go find a chamber pot to empty. | 去把夜壶倒了 |
[22:33] | Go on. Do it. | 快 去啊 |
[22:36] | You traitor’s bastard. | 你个叛徒的野种 |
[22:38] | Give me an excuse. | 别给我抓住把柄 |
[22:40] | Mormont’s not here to protect you now. | 现在可没有莫尔蒙护着你 |
[22:54] | Get back to work. | 都回去干活 |
[22:56] | Now! | 快 |
[22:59] | I said, now! | 没听见吗 快 |
[23:04] | The bastard’s well-liked. You’re not. | 那小子很得人心 你不行 |
[23:07] | You think I care if they like me? We’re at war. | 管他得不得人心 现在是打仗的时候 |
[23:10] | For now. | 只是暂时 |
[23:11] | But you can’t be acting commander forever. | 但你不能一直代理总司令 |
[23:14] | There will be a choosing. | 势必要举行选举 |
[23:16] | The old maester will insist on it. | 那老学士肯定会坚持这样做 |
[23:19] | You might reconsider | 你还是考虑一下 |
[23:20] | his request to march on Craster’s. | 他要攻打卡斯特堡垒的要求 |
[23:24] | Let the mutineers take care of Snow. | 让叛徒们把雪诺解决掉 |
[23:27] | Or you might be taking orders from him the rest of your life. | 不然你下半辈子恐怕要听他发号施令了 |
[23:46] | A bastard, eh? | 你是私生子 |
[23:49] | Took you for highborn. | 还以为你是贵族少爷 |
[23:52] | My father was highborn. | 我父亲是贵族 |
[23:53] | My mother wasn’t. | 母亲不是 |
[23:59] | Name’s Locke. | 在下洛克 |
[24:03] | Jon Snow. | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[24:08] | You fight well. | 你身手不错 |
[24:09] | What brought you up here? | 因为什么到这儿来 |
[24:11] | A sense of duty. | 责任感 |
[24:13] | I wanted to do my part for the safety of the realm. | 我想为保卫王国贡献一份力量 |
[24:19] | I was a game warden in the Stormlands. | 我本是风暴之地的猎场督员 |
[24:22] | Fed a prized partridge to my hungry kids. | 给饥肠辘辘的孩子们喂了只稀罕的松鸡 |
[24:24] | I was stupid enough to get caught. | 结果因为太蠢被抓了 |
[24:26] | Chose the Wall over losing my hand. | 不想丢一只手 于是来了长城 |
[24:29] | Figured I wouldn’t have to suck up to any highborn cunts here. | 想着来这儿不用讨好该死的贵族老爷 |
[24:32] | Come on, get on with it. | 快点 动起来 |
[24:34] | What are you waiting for? Summer? | 你们等什么呢 等夏天来吗 |
[24:36] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[24:58] | You sent for me, Your Grace? | 您找我 太后陛下 |
[25:00] | Your Grace. | 太后陛下 |
[25:02] | How formal of you. | 你还真是一本正经 |
[25:06] | How many Kingsguards are posted outside Tommen’s door? | 托曼门外安排了几个御林铁卫 |
[25:10] | Ser Boros is on duty tonight. | 柏洛斯爵士今夜当值 |
[25:12] | -Tomorrow I believe. -So one? | -明天是 -就一个 |
[25:16] | You have one man guarding the future king? | 你只派一个人保护未来的国王 |
[25:19] | I promise you Tommen’s safe. | 我保证托曼平安无事 |
[25:21] | We’re protecting him. | 我们在保护他 |
[25:23] | The way you protected Joffrey? | 就像你保护乔佛里一样吗 |
[25:27] | Why did Catelyn Stark set you free? | 凯特琳·史塔克为什么放了你 |
[25:29] | -What? -I’ve been wondering for months. | -什么 -自从那头大母牛把你送回君临 |
[25:32] | Ever since that great cow brought you back to the capital. | 我琢磨了几个月都没明白 |
[25:37] | Why did she set you free? | 她为什么放了你 |
[25:38] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[25:39] | She’d hoped I’d send her daughters back to her. | 她希望我把她的女儿们送回去 |
[25:47] | She hoped or did you promise? | 是她希望 还是你许诺 |
[25:48] | I swore by all the gods | 我向诸神发过誓 |
[25:50] | that if her daughters were alive, I’d return them to her. | 只要她的女儿们还活着 我就送回她身边 |
[25:52] | So you made a sacred vow to the enemy. | 这么说你向敌人发下了神圣的誓言 |
[25:55] | I wanted to get back to you. | 我想回到你身边 |
[25:59] | Should I have told her to fuck off? | 莫非我该叫她滚开吗 |
[26:01] | You didn’t mean it, then? | 也就是说 你并非出自真心 |
[26:02] | You have no loyalty to Catelyn Stark? | 你对凯特琳·史塔克发的誓毫无诚意 |
[26:05] | Catelyn Stark’s dead. | 凯特琳·史塔克死了 |
[26:07] | So if I told you to leave the capital right now and find Sansa, | 如果我要你立即离开君临 找到珊莎 |
[26:10] | if I told you to find that murderous little bitch | 如果我要你揪出那个凶残狠毒的小婊子 |
[26:14] | and bring me her head, | 把她的脑袋带回来 |
[26:17] | would you do it? | 你会去做吗 |
[26:23] | I know you went to see Tyrion. | 我知道你见了提利昂 |
[26:27] | That creature who murdered our son. | 那个谋害我们儿子的畜生 |
[26:33] | I had to see him. | 我必须见他 |
[26:36] | I had to know for myself. | 我必须亲口问他 |
[26:38] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:41] | He didn’t do it, Cersei. | 不是他干的 瑟曦 |
[26:43] | You’ve always pitied him. | 你总是同情他 |
[26:46] | Our poor little brother. | 我们可怜的小弟弟 |
[26:49] | Abused by the world. | 全世界都对不住他 |
[26:50] | Despised by his father and sister. | 亲生父亲和姐姐都瞧不起他 |
[26:54] | He’d kill us all if he could. | 如果可以 他会把我们全杀了 |
[26:59] | I want four men at Tommen’s door day and night. | 我要你派四个人日夜守在托曼门外 |
[27:04] | That will be all, Lord Commander. | 你可以退下了 队长 |
[27:41] | Ser Pounce? | 突击爵士 |
[27:57] | How did you get past the Kingsguard? | 你是怎么通过御林铁卫那一关的 |
[27:59] | Kingsguard. | 御林铁卫 |
[28:03] | I don’t think you’re supposed to be here. | 我觉得你不该来这儿 |
[28:07] | Mother doesn’t allow me to have visitors at night. | 母亲不准我夜间会客 |
[28:10] | I’m not a visitor, Your Grace. | 我不是客人 陛下 |
[28:12] | Word has it I’m to be your bride. | 据说我会成为您的新娘 |
[28:20] | Did you know that people in arranged marriages | 您知道包办婚姻的男女 |
[28:23] | often never meet until their wedding day? | 通常要到婚礼当天才初次见面吧 |
[28:29] | Before we decide to spend our lives together, | 在我们决定相伴一生之前 |
[28:32] | we ought to get to know one another. | 我们应该先了解对方 |
[28:34] | Don’t you think? | 您不这么觉得吗 |
[28:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:41] | -But if my mother found out. -It can be our secret. | -但如果母亲发现了 -这是我们俩的秘密 |
[28:47] | If we’re going to be man and wife, | 既然我们要结为夫妻 |
[28:49] | we’ll have a few secrets from her, I hope. | 我希望我们能有些秘密不让她知道 |
[28:54] | So, Your Grace. | 那么 陛下 |
[28:58] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[29:00] | Tell me a secret. | 告诉我一个秘密 |
[29:09] | Hello. Aren’t you a proper fellow? | 你好啊 这位小朋友真漂亮 |
[29:12] | That’s Ser Pounce. | 这是突击爵士 |
[29:15] | Very handsome. | 真是漂亮极了 |
[29:19] | Joffrey didn’t like him. | 乔佛里不喜欢它 |
[29:21] | He threatened to skin him alive | 他威胁说要活剥了它 |
[29:23] | and mix his innards up in my food, | 把内脏混到我的食物里 |
[29:24] | so I wouldn’t know I was eating him. | 让我毫不知情地吃下去 |
[29:26] | That’s very cruel. | 真残忍 |
[29:30] | You don’t strike me as cruel. | 我觉得您不是残忍的人 |
[29:34] | No. | 不是 |
[29:36] | I don’t think I am. | 我想我不是 |
[29:37] | That’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[29:39] | Because you know what happens when we marry? | 您知道我们结婚后会怎样吗 |
[29:42] | We say our vows in front of the High Septon. | 我们在总主教面前起誓 |
[29:44] | And after the ceremony, there’s a feast. | 仪式结束后 还有宴会 |
[29:45] | When we marry, I become yours. | 成婚之后 我就是您的了 |
[29:48] | Forever. | 一生一世 |
[29:53] | It’s getting late. | 不早了 |
[29:56] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[29:59] | May I come and visit you again? | 我能再来看您吗 |
[30:04] | All right, then. | 太好了 |
[30:10] | Remember, | 记住 |
[30:13] | our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[30:52] | “Ser Jaime Lannister. | 詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士 |
[30:55] | Knighted and named to the Kingsguard in his 16th year. | 十六岁被册封为骑士 并被任命为御林铁卫 |
[30:59] | At the sack of King’s Landing, | 君临城陷时 |
[31:00] | murdered his king Aerys II. | 杀害国王伊里斯二世 |
[31:04] | Pardoned by Robert Baratheon. | 后被劳勃·拜拉席恩赦免 |
[31:08] | Thereafter known as the Kingslayer.” | 由此得名弑君者 |
[31:10] | It’s the duty of the Lord Commander to fill those pages. | 书写白典是铁卫队长的责任 |
[31:16] | And there’s still room left on mine. | 我的篇章尚未写完 |
[31:49] | Valyrian steel. | 瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[31:54] | It’s yours. | 是你的了 |
[31:56] | I can’t accept this. | 我不能接受 |
[31:57] | It was reforged from Ned Stark’s sword. | 它是用奈德·史塔克的剑重铸的 |
[31:59] | You’ll use it to defend Ned Stark’s daughter. | 你要用它保护奈德·史塔克的女儿 |
[32:04] | You swore an oath to return the Stark girls to their mother. | 你立过誓将史塔克家的女儿带回母亲身边 |
[32:09] | Lady Stark’s dead. | 史塔克夫人已死 |
[32:11] | Arya’s probably dead, too, | 艾莉亚八成也死了 |
[32:12] | but there’s still a chance | 但仍有一线希望 |
[32:13] | to find Sansa and get her somewhere safe. | 找到珊莎 把她带到安全的地方 |
[32:17] | I’ve got something else for you. | 我还有一样东西要给你 |
[32:37] | I hope I got your measurements right. | 但愿没估错你的身板 |
[32:42] | I’ll find her. | 我一定会找到她 |
[32:46] | For Lady Catelyn. | 为凯特琳夫人 |
[32:52] | And for you. | 也为你 |
[33:00] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[33:04] | I have one more gift. | 我还有个礼物呢 |
[33:10] | I don’t need a squire. | 我不需要侍从 |
[33:12] | Of course you do. | 怎么不需要 |
[33:13] | He’ll slow me down. | 他会拖累我的 |
[33:15] | My brother owes him a debt. He’s not safe here. | 我弟弟欠他一个人情 他在这里不安全 |
[33:18] | You’re keeping him from harm. It’s chivalry. | 你这是保护他 此乃骑士风范 |
[33:20] | I won’t slow you down, ser. | 我不会拖累您的 爵士 |
[33:25] | My lady. | 小姐 |
[33:27] | I promise I’ll serve you well. | 我保证侍奉好您 |
[33:29] | See? He’s a good lad. You’ll get along. | 瞧 多好的小伙儿 你们相处得来 |
[33:36] | Compliments of Lord Tyrion. | 提利昂大人聊表心意 |
[33:40] | His axe from the Blackwater. | 他在黑水河一战用的斧子 |
[33:47] | What are you waiting for, a kiss? | 还等什么呢 要吻别吗 |
[33:51] | Ready the lady’s horse. | 还不去为小姐备马 |
[34:03] | They say the best swords have names. | 人们说好剑要配好名 |
[34:05] | Any ideas? | 想取什么名 |
[34:12] | Oathkeeper. | 守誓剑 |
[34:26] | Good-bye, Brienne. | 再会 布蕾妮 |
[34:51] | Come on, move. | 快点 驾 |
[35:18] | I should never have taken her away. | 我就不应该把她送走 |
[35:20] | -She wasn’t safe here. -She’s not safe out there. | -她在这儿不安全 -她在那儿也不安全 |
[35:24] | I should have known. | 我早该想到 |
[35:25] | You told us there were wildlings south of the Wall. | 你说了长城以南有野人 |
[35:27] | If they’re raiding the smaller villages, | 如果他们正沿路掠夺村庄 |
[35:28] | Mole’s Town could be next. | 鼹鼠村很快就会遭殃 |
[35:30] | -Castle Black could be next. -I should go back for Gilly. | -黑城堡也无法幸免 -我得回去找吉莉 |
[35:33] | We have orders. No one’s to leave the castle. | 我们有令在身 任何人不得离开城堡 |
[35:35] | I remember when you disobeyed orders and rode south to help Robb. | 可是你就违过令 往南边去找罗柏 |
[35:37] | And I remember who came after me and brought me home. | 我还记得追上我 把我带回家的人是谁 |
[35:43] | I know how hard it is, Sam, believe me. | 我理解你的心情 相信我 山姆 |
[35:48] | When you told me about Bran going beyond the Wall, | 当你跟我说布兰往长城外去了 |
[35:50] | all I could think about was | 我满脑子想的都是 |
[35:51] | getting my strength back, so I could go and find him. | 赶紧恢复体力 好去找他 |
[35:55] | I wish I could have convinced him to come back with me. | 我真希望当时能说服他跟我回来 |
[35:59] | I tried. Really, I did. | 我尽力了 真的 |
[36:04] | How fast could they travel? | 他们行进的速度能有多快 |
[36:07] | A crippled boy being pulled on a sledge by a simpleton? | 一个弱智大块头用雪橇拉一个瘸腿的孩子 |
[36:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:11] | They’d pass wildling villages. | 他们可能已经走过几座野人村子了 |
[36:14] | They could try to find shelter at one of them. | 他们应该能找到藏身的地方 |
[36:18] | The wildlings have joined up with Mance. | 野人都已经加入了曼斯的大军 |
[36:21] | Every village or sheltered place will be deserted. | 所有的村庄都不会有人住 |
[36:28] | Except. | 除了 |
[36:33] | Craster’s? | 卡斯特堡垒 |
[36:37] | You think Bran might have found. | 你觉得布兰有可能找到 |
[36:38] | Snow. | 雪诺 |
[36:40] | I don’t mean to interrupt. | 我无意打扰二位 |
[36:42] | Thorne wants to see you. | 索恩要见你 |
[36:48] | Your foray to Craster’s Keep, | 关于攻打卡斯特堡垒的提议 |
[36:52] | I’ll sanction it. | 我打算批准 |
[36:53] | But I won’t order anyone to go with you. | 但我不会派人为你助阵 |
[36:57] | Volunteers only. | 全凭个人意愿 |
[37:00] | Thank you, Ser Alliser. | 谢谢 艾里沙爵士 |
[37:12] | Brothers. | 兄弟们 |
[37:26] | I’m going beyond the Wall to Craster’s Keep. | 我将去长城外攻打卡斯特堡垒 |
[37:28] | I’m going to capture the mutineers holed up there or kill them. | 我要逮捕窝藏的叛徒 或者就地解决他们 |
[37:33] | I’m asking for volunteers to come with me. | 在此我呼吁诸位自愿与我同行 |
[37:37] | There’s 60 miles of wilderness between here and Craster’s | 卡斯特堡垒距此处六十里路之遥 |
[37:40] | and Mance Rayder has an army bearing down on us, | 加之曼斯·雷德的大军已向我们逼近 |
[37:44] | but we have to do this. | 但我们别无选择 |
[37:46] | Our survival may depend on | 我们要想活命 |
[37:48] | us getting to these mutineers before Mance does. | 就必须先曼斯一步拿下叛徒 |
[37:51] | They know the Wall. They know our defenses. | 他们对长城了如指掌 深知我们的防御力 |
[37:55] | If Mance learns what they know, we’re lost. | 而一旦曼斯也知道了 我们就回天乏术了 |
[38:00] | But if that’s not enough, | 如果这还不足以让你们动容 |
[38:03] | then consider this. | 那么不妨想一想 |
[38:05] | If the Night’s Watch are truly brothers, | 如果我们守夜人是真兄弟 |
[38:08] | then Lord Commander Mormont was our father. | 那么莫尔蒙总司令就是我们的父亲 |
[38:12] | He lived and died for the Watch | 他为了守夜人 鞠躬尽瘁死而后已 |
[38:14] | and he was betrayed by his own men. | 却遭到自家人的背叛 |
[38:16] | Stabbed in the back by cowards. | 被那帮孬种从背后捅死 |
[38:18] | He deserved far better. | 他不该落此下场 |
[38:20] | All we can give him now is justice. | 我们现在能做的唯有还他公道 |
[38:25] | Who will join me? | 谁愿与我同行 |
[39:17] | I can’t let a recruit come north of the Wall. | 我不能让新兵前往长城以北 |
[39:19] | Then let me say my vows. | 那让我宣誓即可 |
[39:21] | If it’s a fight you’re heading for, then you need men who know how. | 如果你要打仗 那就得用会打的人 |
[39:38] | Thank you, brothers. | 谢了 兄弟们 |
[39:47] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[39:50] | Don’t, please. | 求你了 不要 |
[39:52] | Please, don’t. | 求求你 不要 |
[39:54] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[40:02] | Karl Tanner from Gin Alley | 来自琴酒巷的卡尔·坦纳 |
[40:06] | drinking wine from the skull of Jeor fucking Mormont. | 正用该死的杰奥·莫尔蒙的头骨喝酒 |
[40:19] | Any command for us, Lord Commander? | 有何指示 总司令大人 |
[40:23] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[40:25] | Fuck ’em till they’re dead? | 把她们操死为止 |
[40:29] | Did you hear that, boys? | 听见没有 伙计们 |
[40:31] | Fuck ’em till they’re dead. | 把她们操死为止 |
[40:41] | Rast. | 雷斯特 |
[40:47] | Go outside and feed the beast. | 出去喂那个畜生 |
[40:50] | We should kill that thing. | 我们应该杀了那东西 |
[40:53] | You should shut your fucking hole, | 你的臭洞子应该闭好才是 |
[40:56] | ugly little cunt. | 恶心的小贱逼 |
[40:59] | You look like a fucking ballsack. | 长这么一副蠢蛋样儿 |
[41:02] | Ugly. Look at your stupid cunt face. | 丑死了 瞧瞧你这张蠢逼贱货脸 |
[41:05] | I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you. | 老子瞎找条沟撒泡尿 能淹死五个你这样的 |
[41:11] | Know how much they paid me to kill a man in King’s Landing? | 知道君临那边请我杀人给多少钱吗 |
[41:15] | Seven silvers. | 七个银币 |
[41:17] | They told me a man’s name and that man never saw daylight again. | 只要说个名字 那人就看不到第二天的太阳 |
[41:21] | None of them cocksuckers got away from me. | 没有一个傻蛋逃得出我手心 |
[41:27] | Haven’t lost a fight since I was nine. | 我从九岁起就没输过 |
[41:32] | Maybe it’s time. | 没准该输了 |
[41:34] | What do you think, eh? | 你觉得呢 |
[41:37] | Maybe you’re the man. | 没准你能干翻我 |
[41:41] | Eh, cunt? | 说啊 娘们 |
[41:45] | I wouldn’t stand a chance. | 我一点儿机会都没有 |
[41:49] | None of us would. | 我们都不行 |
[41:50] | I was a fucking legend in Gin Alley. | 我在琴酒巷可是传奇人物 |
[41:54] | A fucking legend! | 他妈的传奇啊 |
[41:56] | I would take any knight, any knight, any time. | 无论哪个骑士 我随时随地干翻他 |
[42:00] | Fucking cunts in steel plate. Fucking cowards. | 披甲戴盔的娘们 全他妈的懦夫 |
[42:13] | -A gift for the gods. -A gift for the gods. | -献给神的礼物 -献给神的礼物 |
[42:16] | A gift for the gods. | 献给神的礼物 |
[42:18] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈的是什么 |
[42:19] | Craster’s last child. A boy. | 卡斯特的最后一个孩子 是男孩 |
[42:22] | What am I supposed to do with him? | 我要拿他怎么办 |
[42:25] | What did Craster do with ’em? | 卡斯特怎么处置 |
[42:27] | Kill ’em before they could grow up and do the same to him? | 现在就宰了 免得养大了学老爹的样吗 |
[42:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:36] | Don’t need another mouth to feed. | 少张嘴要吃要喝 |
[42:38] | -Hand him over. -He didn’t kill them. | -给我 -他不杀男孩 |
[42:42] | -He offered them. -To who? | -他拿去献祭 -给谁 |
[42:44] | To the gods. | 给神 |
[42:47] | The white walkers. | 异鬼 |
[42:49] | A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods. | 献给神的礼物 献给神的礼物 |
[42:51] | A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods. | 献给神的礼物 献给神的礼物 |
[42:53] | A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods. | 献给神的礼物 献给神的礼物 |
[42:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[43:04] | So, | 那么 |
[43:09] | if it worked for him. | 既然他能这么干 |
[43:13] | Let’s give the walkers what they want. | 那就满足异鬼的心愿 |
[43:23] | Rast is headed that way. | 雷斯特正好顺路 |
[44:52] | Pink-eyed fuck. | 红眼杂种 |
[44:58] | You thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[45:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:55] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[46:03] | Do you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[46:11] | Is that a baby? | 是婴儿吗 |
[46:14] | It’s coming. | 来了 |
[46:16] | I’m going out there. | 我要去看看 |
[46:18] | No, we need to stay together. | 不 我们不要分开 |
[46:19] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[47:03] | -Bran. Bran. -Hodor. Hodor. | -布兰 布兰 -阿多 阿多 |
[47:05] | -Hodor. -Bran, what happened? | -阿多 -布兰 怎么了 |
[47:07] | Summer, he’s hurt. They’ve caught him in a trap. | 夏天受伤了 它掉进了他们的陷阱 |
[47:10] | Who? | 谁的陷阱 |
[47:11] | I didn’t see, but they have my brother’s wolf. | 我没看见 他们抓了我哥哥的狼 |
[47:16] | They have Ghost. | 他们抓了白灵 |
[47:23] | They’re Night’s Watch. | 他们是守夜人 |
[47:25] | Look. | 看 |
[47:27] | Jon might be here. | 琼恩可能在这里 |
[47:29] | If Jon was here, why would they put his wolf in a cage? | 要是琼恩在 他们为何把狼关在笼子里 |
[47:39] | They might have been Night’s Watch once, not anymore. | 他们也许以前是守夜人 但现在不是了 |
[47:41] | We’re not safe here. We need to go. | 这里不安全 我们必须走 |
[47:43] | No. | 不 |
[47:44] | Bran, we need to go now. | 布兰 我们必须马上走 |
[47:47] | I’m not leaving without Summer. | 我不救出夏天就不走 |
[47:56] | Can you remember where the cage was? | 你记得笼子在哪里吗 |
[47:58] | The east side of the keep. | 堡垒的东边 |
[48:02] | If I’m not back soon, we’ll meet. | 如果我一时半会没回来 我们就到 |
[48:05] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[48:21] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[48:25] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[48:31] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[48:33] | If I was your size, I’d be king of the fucking world. | 我要是有你这个块头 我他妈就天下无敌了 |
[48:48] | Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[49:13] | This is nice. | 料子不错 |
[49:16] | Fine leather. | 好皮子 |
[49:20] | You’re no wildling. | 你不是野人 |
[49:22] | Important. Highborn. | 有地位 贵族家的 |
[49:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[49:38] | You see, where I come from, | 在我老家那里 |
[49:40] | a commoner like me slaps a little lord like you, | 我这种平头百姓扇你这种小少爷的耳光 |
[49:43] | I’d lose my right hand. | 右手铁定保不住 |
[49:45] | But we’re a long way from home, aren’t we? | 但我们离家好远 不是吗 |
[49:51] | And the two of you, | 还有你们两个 |
[49:52] | fancy-looking folks north of the Wall | 怪模怪样的 跑到长城北边 |
[49:56] | creeping through the woods. | 钻林子 |
[49:59] | Isn’t that a bit odd? | 有点古怪啊 |
[50:05] | I like your curly hair. | 我喜欢你的卷发 |
[50:09] | My mom had curls like that. | 我妈就有这样的卷发 |
[50:13] | Beautiful brown curls. | 漂亮的棕色卷发 |
[50:16] | Why’d you drag a crippled boy all the way up here? | 你为什么带个残废小子跑这么远来 |
[50:25] | See you haven’t played this game before. | 看来你们以前没遇到过这种情况 |
[50:29] | A highborn hostage, | 贵族人质 |
[50:32] | that’s valuable. | 值钱 |
[50:35] | But three of them, | 不过另外三人 |
[50:38] | that’s a lot of mouths to feed. | 白吃白喝养不起 |
[50:41] | -What the fuck’s wrong with him? -Come here. | -他这是什么毛病 -过来 |
[50:44] | No, please. Please. Please, let me help him. | 别 求你了 让我去帮帮他 |
[50:47] | -Who are you? -Please. | -你是谁 -求你了 |
[50:49] | -Who are you? -I’m Brandon Stark! | -你是谁 -我是布兰登·史塔克 |
[50:52] | I’m Brandon Stark of Winterfell. | 临冬城的布兰登·史塔克 |
[50:57] | It’s Jon Snow’s brother. | 是琼恩·雪诺的弟弟 |
[51:01] | It’s Meera. It’s Meera. I’m right here. | 没事 有梅拉呢 有我呢 |
[51:04] | And I thought this was gonna be another boring day. | 我还以为又是无聊的一天呢 |