时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:48] | Your Grace, if you’d like to sit, I’m sure that. | 陛下 您乐意坐坐的话 我确信 |
[02:50] | We’ve been here since midday. | 我们从中午就在等 |
[03:01] | Easterners have a difference sense of time, I’ve often found. | 我经常发现东方人的时间观念与我们不同 |
[03:05] | Once, I was waiting for Salladhor Saan here in Braavos. | 有次 我在布拉佛斯等萨拉多·桑恩 |
[03:10] | Together, we were going to run three shiploads of the finest. | 我们要一起运送三船上好的 |
[03:41] | Welcome to the Iron Bank. | 欢迎来到铁金库 |
[03:44] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[04:09] | What can we do for you, Lord Stannis? | 有什么可以效劳的 史坦尼斯大人 |
[04:12] | This is Stannis of the House Baratheon, | 你们面前的是拜拉席恩家族的史坦尼斯 |
[04:14] | King of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的国王 |
[04:16] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. | 七国的统治者暨全境守护 |
[04:23] | The Iron Throne is currently occupied | 现今占据铁王座的 |
[04:25] | by Tommen of the House Baratheon, | 是拜拉席恩家族的托曼 |
[04:27] | King of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的国王 |
[04:29] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. | 七国的统治者暨全境守护 |
[04:32] | He shares no blood with me. | 他不是我的血亲 |
[04:35] | He is a bastard born of incest. | 他是乱伦所生的孽种 |
[04:38] | As was his brother before him. | 和他死去的哥哥一样 |
[04:39] | Yes, we have heard this story. | 是的 我们听过这个故事 |
[04:42] | It’s not a story. It’s the truth. | 这不是故事 这是事实 |
[04:45] | The king’s grandfather tells a different story. | 国王的外祖父有不同的故事 |
[04:49] | A story about a jealous uncle | 讲的是嫉妒心作祟的叔父 |
[04:51] | whose attempts to usurp the throne from the rightful king | 企图篡夺合法国王的王座 |
[04:53] | cost the Seven Kingdoms dearly in blood and gold. | 使得七大王国付出了无数鲜血和金子 |
[04:58] | Gold you loaned him. | 你借给他的金子 |
[05:00] | And you feel your blood gives you a claim on our gold? | 而你认为血统给了你向我们讨金子的资格 |
[05:05] | More than any man living. | 世上没人比我更有资格 |
[05:07] | Across the Narrow Sea, your books are filled | 狭海对岸 你们的书中充斥着 |
[05:09] | with words like “usurper” and “madman” | “篡夺者” “疯子” “血统继承” |
[05:13] | and “blood right.” | 这些字眼 |
[05:16] | Here, our books are filled with numbers. | 在这里 我们的书里满是数字 |
[05:19] | We prefer the stories they tell. | 我们更喜欢用数字讲述的故事 |
[05:21] | More plain. | 更直白 |
[05:23] | Less open to interpretation. | 更难曲解 |
[05:29] | How many fighting men remain loyal to you? | 你麾下还有多少兵士 |
[05:32] | 4,000. | 四千 |
[05:33] | And how many ships do you have? | 你有多少艘船 |
[05:35] | The ones still afloat, Ser Davos, | 还浮在水上的 戴佛斯爵士 |
[05:37] | not at the bottom of Blackwater Bay. | 不是沉在黑水湾底的 |
[05:42] | 32. | 三十二艘 |
[05:43] | And how much wheat and barley and beef | 你们龙石岛上出产多少 |
[05:45] | and pork do you produce on Dragonstone | 小麦 大麦 牛肉 猪肉 |
[05:47] | to feed your 4,000 men on your 32 ships? | 养活这四千人和三十二艘船 |
[05:54] | None. | 没有 |
[05:56] | You can see why these numbers seem unlikely to add up | 你也看得出为何在我们看来 |
[05:59] | to a happy ending from our perspective. | 这些数字预示不出美好的结局 |
[06:03] | I’m afraid we must respectfully decline your request. | 恐怕我们只好婉拒你的请求 |
[06:09] | But we thank you for paying us the honor of your visit. | 但是还要多谢你亲自光临 |
[06:21] | My lord. | 大人 |
[06:22] | I’m not a lord, Ser Davos Seaworth. | 我不是大人 戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士 |
[06:25] | You would not be either here. | 你在这儿也当不了爵爷 |
[06:27] | In Braavos, | 在布拉佛斯 |
[06:29] | thieves are not rewarded with titles. | 是不会赏给窃贼封号的 |
[06:32] | Well, strictly speaking, I didn’t do the thieving. | 严格来说 我没强取豪夺 |
[06:34] | That would be the pirates. | 那是海盗的作为 |
[06:35] | I just moved what they stole from one place to another. | 我不过是将他们所获从一处运往另一处 |
[06:40] | This is the payment that was demanded by King Stannis for my crimes. | 这就是史坦尼斯国王对我所犯之罪的惩罚 |
[06:44] | I consider it an honest accounting. | 我认为赏罚严明无欺 |
[06:46] | He’s an honest man and he’s your best chance | 他是个诚实的人 也是你们最好的机会 |
[06:48] | to get back the money you’ve sunk into Westeros. | 收回丢进维斯特洛无底洞的钱 |
[06:51] | Which is a lot, I imagine. Wars are expensive. | 我想那是一大笔钱 战争是很昂贵的 |
[06:54] | The war is over. | 战争已经结束 |
[06:55] | As long as Stannis lives, the war is not over. | 只要史坦尼斯还活着 战争就没有结束 |
[06:58] | Who’s the real power in King’s Landing? | 谁才是君临真正的掌权人 |
[07:00] | -Ser Davos. -Humor me. | -戴佛斯爵士 -请回答 |
[07:03] | -Tywin Lannister. -How old is Tywin Lannister? | -泰温·兰尼斯特 -泰温·兰尼斯特多大 |
[07:06] | -67. -67. And when he dies, who’s in command? | -六十七 -六十七 他死后谁来掌权 |
[07:10] | A half-grown boy, the product of incest? | 一个乱伦所生的半大男孩 |
[07:13] | Cersei Lannister, a queen whose people despise her? | 瑟曦·兰尼斯特 被臣民瞧不起的太后 |
[07:16] | Jaime Lannister, a man best known for killing the king | 詹姆·兰尼斯特 最负盛名的事迹是杀害 |
[07:19] | he was sworn to protect? | 他誓言保护的国王 |
[07:22] | When Tywin’s gone, who do you back? | 泰温死后 你们支持谁 |
[07:26] | That is a problem for another time. | 那是以后的问题 |
[07:28] | Begging your pardon, I think it’s a problem for now. | 抱歉 我认为这问题迫在眉睫 |
[07:31] | There’s only one reliable leader left in Westeros. | 维斯特洛只剩一位可靠的领袖 |
[07:34] | Stannis. | 史坦尼斯 |
[07:36] | He’s got the birthright. | 他有继承权 |
[07:38] | He’s in his prime. | 他正当盛年 |
[07:39] | He’s a tried and tested battle commander. | 他是久经考验的统帅 |
[07:42] | And he doesn’t just talk about paying people back, | 而且还债的时候绝不耍嘴皮子 |
[07:44] | he does it. | 而是付诸行动 |
[07:49] | The lookout sees a pirate ship sailing their way. | 瞭望哨看到一艘海盗船冲他们而来 |
[07:52] | The captain shouts to his first mate, | 船长喊大副 |
[07:54] | “Bring me my red shirt.” | “拿我的红上衣来” |
[07:56] | The first mate brings the red shirt and the captain puts it on. | 大副拿来红上衣 船长穿在身上 |
[07:59] | And when the pirates try to board, | 当海盗试图登船 |
[08:01] | the brave captain leads his men to victory. | 勇敢的船长带领手下赢得了胜利 |
[08:04] | A few days later, the lookout screams, | 几天之后 瞭望哨大叫 |
[08:07] | “Two pirate ships!” | “两艘海盗船” |
[08:09] | The crew is shivering like scared mice. | 船员抖如筛糠 |
[08:13] | But the courageous captain hollers, | 但是英勇无畏的船长高呼 |
[08:15] | “Bring me my red shirt!” | “拿我的红上衣来” |
[08:17] | After the battle, the first mate asks, | 战斗结束后 大副问 |
[08:19] | “Captain, why do you call for your red shirt before battle?” | “船长 为什么开战前你要穿红上衣” |
[08:23] | The captain replies, | 船长答道 |
[08:24] | “So that if I am stabbed, you will not see me bleed.” | “这样即使我受伤 你们也看不到我流血” |
[08:28] | The next morning the lookout screams, | 第二天一早 瞭望哨尖声叫嚷 |
[08:31] | “10 pirate ships! | “十艘海盗船” |
[08:33] | We are surrounded!” | “我们被包围了” |
[08:35] | The crew goes silent. | 船员们沉默了 |
[08:37] | They all look to their brave captain, | 他们看向勇敢的船长 |
[08:40] | waiting for his usual command. | 等待他惯常的号令 |
[08:42] | Calm as ever, the captain bellows. | 船长冷静如常 大喝一声 |
[08:44] | “Bring me my brown pants!” | “拿我的屎黄色裤子来” |
[08:50] | You think they ever met a pirate who didn’t tell them that joke? | 你以为她们见过不讲这段子的海盗吗 |
[08:54] | Davos. | 戴佛斯 |
[08:56] | I heard you were rotting in a dungeon in Dragonstone. | 听说你正在龙石岛的地牢里烂着呢 |
[08:59] | Only half rotted. | 只烂了一半 |
[09:04] | Join us, my friend. Join us. | 来加入我们 朋友 来吧 |
[09:06] | This is Lhara. | 这位是娜拉 |
[09:09] | -And this is. -I am Lhara. | -这位是 -我才是娜拉 |
[09:14] | She’s an artist, this one, truly. | 她可是个艺术家 真的 |
[09:16] | No time, I’m afraid. We sail at sunrise. | 不好意思 我没时间 我们黎明就起航 |
[09:20] | We? | 我们 |
[09:21] | You, me, we. | 你和我 我们 |
[09:26] | Once I thought this man loved me, | 从前我以为这男人爱我 |
[09:29] | now I know he despises me. | 现在才知道他瞧不起我 |
[09:33] | He wants to see me die poor and alone on some cold. | 他想看我穷困孤单地死在寒冷的 |
[09:47] | You won’t be alone. | 你不会孤单 |
[09:49] | And you won’t be poor. | 也不会受穷 |
[09:58] | There’s a chest of the good stuff left back at your house. | 还有一箱子好东西丢在你家里 |
[10:01] | I gave it to your wife. | 我交给你妻子了 |
[10:06] | You’re not my friend, my friend. | 你真不够朋友 我的朋友 |
[10:10] | I’ll see you at sunrise. | 黎明再见 |
[10:15] | “I give you until the full moon | 我限你满月前 |
[10:17] | to order all ironborn scum out of the North | 命令所有铁渣离开北境 |
[10:20] | and back to those shit-stained rocks you call home. | 回到你们称其为家的屎群岛 |
[10:25] | On the first night of the full moon, | 满月第一夜 |
[10:26] | I will hunt down every islander still on our lands | 我会肃清所有仍在我们领土上的岛民 |
[10:29] | and flay them living, | 并活剥其皮 |
[10:31] | the way I flayed the 20 ironborn scum | 就像我剥在临冬城发现的 |
[10:34] | I found at Winterfell. | 那二十个铁渣一样 |
[10:37] | In the box you’ll find a special gift. | 盒中有份特别的礼物 |
[10:40] | Theon’s favorite toy. | 是席恩最爱的玩具 |
[10:43] | He cried when I took it away from him. | 我夺走时他哭了 |
[10:47] | Leave the North now or more boxes will follow | 立刻离开北境 否则席恩将一份份 |
[10:50] | with more Theon. | 随盒而至 |
[10:52] | Signed Ramsay Snow, | 署名 拉姆斯·雪诺 |
[10:55] | natural born son of Roose Bolton, | 恐怖堡公爵 |
[10:58] | Lord of the Dreadfort | 和北境守护 |
[11:00] | and Warden of the North.” | 卢斯·波顿之子 |
[11:03] | Yes! | 爽 |
[11:04] | They skinned our countrymen | 他们剥我们同胞的皮 |
[11:07] | and they mutilated my brother, | 残害我的弟弟 |
[11:10] | your prince. | 你们的王子 |
[11:12] | Your prince. | 你们的王子 |
[11:14] | Everything they’ve done to him, | 他们对我弟弟如何 |
[11:17] | they’ve also done to you. | 也就是对你们如何 |
[11:19] | Yes! Yes! | 爽 爽 |
[11:20] | As long as they can hurt our prince with impunity, | 若是他们伤害我们的王子 却不用付出代价 |
[11:24] | the word ironborn means nothing. | 铁种两个字就白叫了 |
[11:52] | Go left. | 去左边 |
[12:03] | -Theon Greyjoy. -I don’t know. | -席恩·葛雷乔伊 -我不知道 |
[12:05] | I’m here for Theon Greyjoy. | 我来找席恩·葛雷乔伊 |
[12:07] | Take me to the dungeons. | 带我去地牢 |
[12:08] | He’s not in the dungeons. | 他不在地牢 |
[12:34] | -Last cage on the right. -Thank you. | -最右边的笼子 -谢谢 |
[12:40] | This way! | 这边 |
[12:56] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[12:58] | No! | 不 |
[13:03] | It’s all right. It’s me, Yara. | 没事了 是我 雅拉 |
[13:07] | You can’t trick me. | 你骗不了我 |
[13:08] | Tell him. Tell him, you couldn’t trick me. | 告诉他 告诉他 你骗不了我 |
[13:11] | I’m not tricking you, Theon. I’m saving you. | 我没骗你 席恩 我来救你 |
[13:13] | Not Theon! Reek! | 不是席恩 是臭佬 |
[13:14] | Reek! My name is Reek! | 臭佬 我的名字是臭佬 |
[13:16] | If they catch us in here, we’re trapped. | 如果被他们堵在这儿 我们就出不去了 |
[13:17] | Help me with him. | 帮我拉他一把 |
[13:19] | No, you can’t! | 不 不要 |
[13:21] | -You can’t! -You’re Theon Greyjoy. | -不要 -你是席恩·葛雷乔伊 |
[13:24] | No, I don’t believe her! I know who I am! | 不 我不相信她 我知道我是谁 |
[13:28] | I’m Reek! Reek! Loyal Reek! | 我是臭佬 臭佬 忠诚的臭佬 |
[13:30] | Good Reek! I’ve always been Reek! | 听话的臭佬 我一直都是臭佬 |
[13:44] | This is turning into a lovely evening. | 真是一个美好的夜晚 |
[14:03] | I’m Reek! Loyal Reek! | 我是臭佬 忠诚的臭佬 |
[14:15] | Theon! | 席恩 |
[14:29] | Give me my brother and no more of your men will die. | 把我弟弟还给我 就饶了你其余的手下 |
[14:32] | You’ve got bigger balls than he ever did. | 你的卵蛋可比他以前的大多了 |
[14:37] | But with those big balls of yours, | 可你挂着这么大的卵蛋 |
[14:46] | how fast can you run? | 又能跑多快呢 |
[15:00] | Make for the ship, now. | 划到大船去 快 |
[15:01] | But your brother. | 但你弟弟还没来 |
[15:03] | My brother is dead. | 我弟弟死了 |
[15:13] | I have a treat for you. | 我要让你享受一把 |
[15:16] | A reward. | 作为奖励 |
[15:18] | Reward? | 奖励 |
[15:21] | Yes, Reek. | 是的 臭佬 |
[15:23] | Those creatures who came in the night, | 昨晚闯进来的那些畜生 |
[15:26] | they wanted to take you away. | 他们想带走你 |
[15:28] | And you didn’t let them. | 但你没让他们得逞 |
[15:30] | You remained loyal. | 你表现得很忠诚 |
[15:33] | I didn’t want them to take me. | 我不想被他们带走 |
[15:38] | I was so scared. | 我害怕极了 |
[15:39] | -I didn’t want them. -Yes, yes, Reek. | -我不想让他们 -是的 臭佬 |
[15:51] | It’s a bath. | 泡个澡吧 |
[15:53] | For you. | 给你准备的 |
[15:58] | Remove those rags. | 把身上的破布脱了 |
[16:02] | Now. | 快点 |
[16:21] | The britches, too, Reek. | 还有裤子 臭佬 |
[16:23] | Take them off. | 把裤子脱了 |
[17:50] | Do you love me, Reek? | 你爱我吗 臭佬 |
[17:59] | Yes, of course, my lord. | 当然爱 大人 |
[18:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:05] | Because I need you to do something for me. | 因为我要你为我做件事 |
[18:07] | Something very important. | 非常重要的事 |
[18:10] | There’s a castle, you see. | 有一座城堡 你知道的 |
[18:13] | Some bad men hold this castle. | 一帮坏人占领了那座城堡 |
[18:17] | I need your help to take this castle back. | 我要你帮我夺回这座城堡 |
[18:24] | But how can? | 可我怎样 |
[18:28] | I need you to play a role. | 我要你演个角色 |
[18:31] | To pretend to be someone you’re not. | 假扮成另一个人 |
[18:38] | Pretend to be who? | 假扮成谁 |
[18:40] | Theon Greyjoy. | 席恩·葛雷乔伊 |
[20:29] | He is a goatherd. | 他是个牧羊人 |
[20:31] | He says he prayed for your victory against the slave masters. | 他说他曾祈祷您能战胜奴隶主们 |
[20:34] | I thank him for his prayers. | 我感谢他的祈祷 |
[20:52] | It was your dragons, he says. | 他说是您的龙所为 |
[20:55] | They came this morning for his flock. | 它们今早袭击了他的羊群 |
[21:01] | He hopes he has not offended Your Grace, | 他希望自己没有冒犯女王陛下 |
[21:04] | but now he has nothing. | 但他现在一无所有 |
[21:06] | Tell this man, I am sorry for his hardship. | 告诉他 对于他遭受的苦难 我很抱歉 |
[21:09] | I cannot bring back his goats, | 我没法让他的山羊起死回生 |
[21:13] | but I will see he is paid their value three times over. | 但我会以三倍的价格赔偿他 |
[21:34] | Send the next one in. | 召见下一个 |
[22:10] | Queen Daenerys. | 丹妮莉丝女王 |
[22:11] | Tales of your beauty were not exaggerated. | 您的美貌如传闻中一样夺目 |
[22:14] | I thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:16] | Mine is one of the oldest and proudest families in Meereen. | 洛拉克是弥林最古老和荣耀的家族 |
[22:19] | Then it is my honor to receive you. | 我很荣幸接见你 |
[22:22] | My father, one of Meereen’s most respected | 我的父亲是弥林最受尊敬 |
[22:24] | and beloved citizens, oversaw the restoration | 和爱戴的市民 他负责监督 |
[22:27] | and maintenance of its greatest landmarks. | 弥林伟大建筑的重建和维护 |
[22:30] | This pyramid included. | 包括这座金字塔 |
[22:32] | For that, he has my gratitude. | 那我可要感谢他的功劳 |
[22:33] | I should be honored to meet him. | 我应该见见他 |
[22:35] | You have, Your Grace. | 您见过了 陛下 |
[22:37] | You crucified him. | 您将他钉死了 |
[22:41] | I pray you’ll never live to see | 我祈祷您在有生之年 |
[22:43] | a member of your family treated so cruelly. | 不会看到亲人遭此毒手 |
[22:45] | Your father crucified innocent children. | 你父亲钉死了无辜的孩童 |
[22:48] | My father spoke out against crucifying those children. | 我父亲反对钉死那些孩童 |
[22:52] | He decried it as a criminal act, but was overruled. | 他谴责这一罪行 但是被驳回了 |
[22:55] | Is it justice to answer one crime with another? | 以罪行回应罪行 这算公道吗 |
[22:59] | I am sorry you no longer have a father, | 我对你失去父亲感到遗憾 |
[23:01] | but my treatment of the masters was no crime. | 但我对伟主们的处置不是罪行 |
[23:05] | You’d be wise to remember that. | 你要谨记这一点 |
[23:08] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[23:10] | You are the queen and I am a servant of Meereen. | 您是女王 而我是弥林的仆人 |
[23:13] | A servant who does not wish to see its traditions eradicated. | 我不希望这里的传统被连根拔去 |
[23:18] | And what traditions do you speak of? | 你所说的传统是什么 |
[23:20] | The tradition of funeral rite. | 葬礼仪式 |
[23:22] | Proper burial in the Temple of the Graces. | 体面地安葬在圣恩神庙中 |
[23:25] | My father and 162 noble Meereenese | 我父亲和一百六十二名弥林贵族 |
[23:29] | are still nailed to those posts, | 仍然被钉在柱子上 |
[23:31] | carrion for vultures, rotting in the sun. | 受秃鹫啄食 在阳光下腐烂 |
[23:44] | Your Grace, I ask that you order these men taken down, | 陛下 我请求您命令放下这些人 |
[23:46] | so that they might receive proper burials. | 让他们能够被体面地安葬 |
[23:49] | And what of the slave children these noble Meereenese crucified? | 那些被高贵的弥林人钉死的奴隶孩童怎么办 |
[23:53] | They were rotting in the sun as well. | 他们也在阳光下腐烂 |
[23:56] | Would you have begged me for their right to a proper burial? | 你会请求我体面地安葬他们吗 |
[23:59] | Your Grace, I cannot defend the actions of the masters. | 陛下 我不能为伟主们的行为辩护 |
[24:02] | I can only speak to you as a son who loved his father. | 我只能以一个敬爱父亲的儿子的身份请求您 |
[24:06] | Let me take his body down. | 让我取下他的尸首 |
[24:09] | Let me have him brought to the temple | 让我将他带到神庙 |
[24:11] | and buried with dignity, | 体面地安葬 |
[24:12] | so that he might find peace in the next world. | 让他在阴间求得安宁 |
[24:18] | Bury your father, Hizdahr zo Loraq. | 安葬你的父亲吧 西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克 |
[24:26] | Thank you, my queen. | 谢谢您 我的女王 |
[24:40] | How many more? | 还有多少人 |
[24:42] | There are 212 supplicants waiting, Your Grace. | 还有二百一十二个请愿者等待觐见 陛下 |
[24:45] | 212? | 二百一十二个 |
[24:56] | Send the next one in. | 召见下一个 |
[25:00] | These meetings aren’t always going to be this early, are they? | 会议不是每回都这么早开始吧 |
[25:03] | I was up late last night. | 我昨天睡得晚 |
[25:06] | So, does this mean I am a master of something now? | 说起来 我是不是算个什么大臣了 |
[25:10] | Coins, ships? | 财政 海政 |
[25:11] | Lord Tywin and I already determined | 泰温大人和我早已决定 |
[25:14] | that I shall be the Master of Ships long before you. | 由我担任海政大臣 那时你还没 |
[25:22] | Lord Tywin, it’s a great honor | 泰温大人 能出席御前会议 |
[25:24] | to have been granted a seat on this council. | 在下倍感荣幸 |
[25:26] | The trial begins this afternoon. | 审判今天下午开始 |
[25:29] | We only have the morning for affairs of state. | 我们只有一上午的时间处理国事 |
[25:31] | Shall we begin? | 开始吧 |
[25:32] | Sandor Clegane has been spotted in the Riverlands, my lord. | 有人在河间地见到桑铎·克里冈 大人 |
[25:37] | A coward and a traitor. | 懦夫和叛徒 |
[25:38] | My birds tell me the Hound slaughtered five of our soldiers. | 我的小小鸟儿说猎狗杀了我们五个士兵 |
[25:43] | I believe the phrase “fuck the king” was uttered. | 我相信他还说了”去他妈的国王” |
[25:46] | Disgraceful. | 可耻 |
[25:47] | What would it take to make the common soldier | 给多少钱能让普通士兵 |
[25:49] | stupid enough to try his luck with the Hound? | 脑袋发热 愿与猎狗搏命 |
[25:51] | 10 silver stags seems a generous bounty. | 十枚银鹿足矣 |
[25:54] | Make it 100. What else? | 加到一百枚 还有何事 |
[25:57] | More whispers from the east, my lord. | 东方又传来了消息 大人 |
[26:00] | The Targaryen girl? | 那个坦格利安家的女孩吗 |
[26:01] | Daenerys has taken up residence in Meereen. | 丹妮莉丝已在弥林安定下来 |
[26:04] | She has conquered the city and rules as its queen. | 她征服了那座城市 成了那里的女王 |
[26:08] | Conquered with what? | 拿什么征服的 |
[26:09] | She commands an army of Unsullied, my queen. | 她带领着一支无垢者大军 太后 |
[26:11] | Some 8,000 strong. | 约有八千人 |
[26:13] | She has a company of sellswords, the Second Sons. | 她还有佣兵次子团相助 |
[26:17] | She has two knights advising her. | 她有两位骑士进言 |
[26:19] | Jorah Mormont and Barristan Selmy. | 乔拉·莫尔蒙和巴利斯坦·赛尔弥 |
[26:23] | And she has three dragons. | 而且她还有三条龙 |
[26:25] | Baby dragons. | 三条幼龙 |
[26:26] | Larger every year, Your Grace. | 它们一年比一年大 陛下 |
[26:29] | Mormont is spying on her for us. | 莫尔蒙是我们派去监视她的探子 |
[26:32] | No longer. He appears to be fully devoted to her. | 不再是了 他现在似乎完全效忠于她 |
[26:35] | As for Ser Barristan, it would seem | 至于巴利斯坦爵士 看起来 |
[26:38] | he took his dismissal from the Kingsguard a bit harder than anticipated. | 我们低估了他对被剥夺御林铁卫身份的不满 |
[26:42] | He’s an old man. | 他老了 |
[26:44] | He wasn’t fit to protect my son. | 他没法保护我儿子 |
[26:46] | Joffrey didn’t die on his watch. | 在他护卫时 乔佛里没有死 |
[26:49] | Dismissing him was as insulting as it was stupid. | 将他免职是为羞辱 而且愚蠢至极 |
[26:52] | Don’t tell me you’re worried about a child halfway across the world. | 别告诉我您还担心世界另一头的孩子 |
[26:55] | A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her | 这个孩子的身边有两位老将辅佐 |
[26:59] | and a powerful army at her back, Your Grace. | 身后有一支强大的军队 太后陛下 |
[27:02] | Lord Varys is right. | 瓦里斯大人说得对 |
[27:03] | I have been to Essos and seen the Unsullied firsthand. | 我在厄索斯亲眼见过无垢者 |
[27:07] | They are very impressive on the battlefield. | 他们打起仗来很有一套 |
[27:10] | Less so in the bedroom. | 但床上功夫逊色不少 |
[27:12] | Dragons haven’t won a war in 300 years. | 三百年来 依靠龙没打胜过一场仗 |
[27:14] | Armies win them all the time. | 赢得战争的从来都是军队 |
[27:18] | She must be dealt with. | 我们必须解决掉她 |
[27:20] | How, my lord? | 怎么解决 大人 |
[27:21] | By force? | 用武力吗 |
[27:23] | Eventually, if it comes to that. | 逼不得已 当然要这么做 |
[27:27] | Can your little birds find their way into Meereen? | 你那些小小鸟去得了弥林吗 |
[27:30] | Most certainly, my Lord Hand. | 应是没有问题 首相大人 |
[27:32] | Lord Tyrell, be a good man. | 提利尔大人 劳烦你 |
[27:35] | Fetch my quill and paper. | 拿我的纸笔来 |
[27:58] | Prince Oberyn. | 奥柏伦亲王 |
[28:01] | Lord Varys. | 瓦里斯大人 |
[28:03] | Only Varys. I’m not actually a nobleman. | 瓦里斯就行了 我并非贵族 |
[28:05] | No one is under obligation to call me lord. | 不必称我为”大人” |
[28:08] | And yet everyone does. | 但大家都这么称呼你 |
[28:12] | You seem quite knowledgeable about the Unsullied. | 您似乎很了解无垢者 |
[28:15] | Did you spend much time in Essos? | 在厄索斯待过很长时间吗 |
[28:17] | Five years. | 五年 |
[28:20] | May I ask why? | 能告诉我原因吗 |
[28:22] | ‘Tis a big and beautiful world. | 这个世界如此辽阔美丽 |
[28:25] | Most of us live and die | 而大多数人从生到死 |
[28:27] | in the same corner where we were born | 都在同一个角落里不挪窝 |
[28:28] | and never get to see any of it. | 没见识过别处的风景 |
[28:32] | I don’t want to be most of us. | 我不想成为那种人 |
[28:34] | Most of us aren’t princes. | 谁叫我们大多数人不是亲王呢 |
[28:38] | You are from Essos. | 你是厄索斯人 |
[28:42] | Where? Lys? | 具体是哪里 里斯吗 |
[28:45] | I have an ear for accents. | 我听得出口音 |
[28:47] | I’ve lost my accent entirely. | 我早就没有口音了 |
[28:49] | I have an ear for that as well. | 这我也听出来了 |
[28:52] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么来这儿的 |
[28:54] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[28:56] | One you don’t like telling people. | 只是你不想告诉别人 |
[29:00] | People I trust. | 只说给我信任的人 |
[29:01] | My paramour Ellaria, she would find you very interesting. | 我的情妇艾拉莉亚一定会觉得你很有意思 |
[29:05] | You should come to the brothel and meet her. | 你应该去妓院见见她 |
[29:07] | We brought our own wine, not the swill they serve here. | 我们自备了美酒 可不像他们这儿的泔水 |
[29:10] | We have some lovely boys on retainer, but. | 还有些可爱的小伙子陪着 不过 |
[29:16] | You did like boys before? | 你以前喜欢小伙子吧 |
[29:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:22] | Girls? | 那就是喜欢姑娘了 |
[29:24] | I hope you won’t be offended | 希望你别见怪 |
[29:25] | when I say I never would have guessed. | 万万没想到你竟然喜欢姑娘 |
[29:27] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[29:29] | But I was never interested in girls, either. | 但我对姑娘也不感兴趣 |
[29:32] | -What then? -Nothing. | -那你喜欢什么 -什么都不喜欢 |
[29:34] | Everybody is interested in something. | 每个人都有喜好 |
[29:37] | Not me. | 我不一样 |
[29:38] | When I see what desire does to people, | 当我看到欲望对人的影响 |
[29:40] | what it’s done to this country, | 对这个国家的影响 |
[29:43] | I am very glad to have no part in it. | 我很高兴没有参与其中 |
[29:47] | Besides, the absence of desire | 此外 人若不为欲念驱使 |
[29:50] | leaves one free to pursue other things. | 便能放开手脚追求别的东西 |
[29:53] | Such as? | 比如 |
[30:30] | Let me guess, I’ve been pardoned. | 让我猜猜 我被赦免了 |
[30:50] | Really? | 真要这样吗 |
[30:53] | Father’s orders. | 这是父亲的命令 |
[30:54] | Well, we mustn’t disappoint Father. | 是啊 我们绝不能让父亲失望 |
[31:08] | Kingslayer! | 弑君者 |
[31:56] | I, Tommen of the House Baratheon, first of my Name, | 我 拜拉席恩家族的托曼一世 |
[32:01] | King of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的国王 |
[32:04] | and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, | 七国的统治者 |
[32:06] | do hereby recuse myself from this trial. | 在此宣布 我本人不参与庭审 |
[32:10] | Tywin of the House Lannister, Hand of the King, | 由全境守护者 御前首相 |
[32:13] | Protector of the Realm, will sit as judge in my stead. | 兰尼斯特家族的泰温 替我主持审判 |
[32:18] | And with him Prince Oberyn of the House Martell | 协助他审判的还有马泰尔家族的奥柏伦亲王 |
[32:21] | and Lord Mace of the House Tyrell. | 以及提利尔家族的梅斯大人 |
[32:25] | And if found guilty, | 若被告确实有罪 |
[32:29] | may the gods punish the accused. | 愿诸神严惩不贷 |
[33:07] | Tyrion of the House Lannister, | 兰尼斯特家族的提利昂 |
[33:09] | you stand accused by the Queen Regent of regicide. | 摄政太后指控你犯有弑君大罪 |
[33:14] | Did you kill King Joffrey? | 是你杀害了乔佛里国王吗 |
[33:18] | No. | 不是 |
[33:19] | Did your wife, the Lady Sansa? | 是你的妻子 珊莎夫人干的吗 |
[33:22] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知不是 |
[33:24] | How would you say he died, then? | 那你说 他是怎么死的 |
[33:27] | Choked on his pigeon pie. | 他是被鸽子馅饼噎死的 |
[33:31] | So you would blame the bakers? | 依你之见 罪在厨师 |
[33:33] | Or the pigeons. Just leave me out of it. | 不然就是鸽子 反正怪不到我头上 |
[33:38] | The crown may call its first witness. | 传召第一位证人 |
[33:41] | Once we’d got King Joffrey safely away from the mob, | 我们刚护着乔佛里国王从暴民中撤出 |
[33:44] | the Imp rounded on him. | 小恶魔就突然发飙了 |
[33:46] | He slapped the king across the face | 他狠狠地给了国王一记耳光 |
[33:48] | and called him a vicious idiot and a fool. | 还骂陛下是残暴的蠢王 |
[33:52] | It wasn’t the first time the Imp threatened Joffrey. | 那不是小恶魔第一次威胁乔佛里 |
[33:54] | Right here in this throne room, | 就在这间王座厅里 |
[33:56] | he marched up those steps and called our king a halfwit. | 他曾冲上台阶 大骂国王是蠢鹅 |
[33:59] | Compared his Grace to the Mad King | 还将先王陛下与疯王相提并论 |
[34:01] | and suggested he’d meet the same fate. | 言下之意先王陛下必不得好死 |
[34:03] | And when I spoke in the king’s defense, | 见我替国王争辩 |
[34:05] | he threatened to have me killed. | 他竟威胁要杀了我 |
[34:07] | Oh, why don’t you tell them what Joffrey was doing? | 你怎么不告诉大家乔佛里当时在做什么 |
[34:10] | -Silence. -Pointing a loaded crossbow at Sansa Stark | -肃静 -他拿上膛的弩对着珊莎·史塔克 |
[34:12] | while you tore at her clothes and beat her. | 你则撕扯她的衣服 还殴打她 |
[34:14] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[34:17] | You will not speak unless called upon. | 没问到你 不准答话 |
[34:22] | You’re dismissed, Ser Meryn. | 你下去吧 马林爵士 |
[34:31] | Basilisk venom, | 石蜥毒 |
[34:34] | widow’s blood, | 寡妇之血 |
[34:36] | wolfsbane, | 附子草 |
[34:38] | essence of nightshade, | 夜影之水 |
[34:41] | sweetsleep, | 甜睡花 |
[34:43] | tears of Lys, | 里斯之泪 |
[34:45] | demon’s dance, | 鬼舞草 |
[34:50] | blindeye. | 瞎眼毒 |
[34:51] | I think you have made your point, Grand Maester. | 你的意思很明白了 大学士 |
[34:53] | You have a lot of poison in your store. | 你库中有不少毒药 |
[34:55] | Had, Prince Oberyn. | 早没了 奥柏伦亲王 |
[34:58] | My stores were plundered. | 我的库藏被劫掠一空 |
[35:00] | By whom? | 谁抢走的 |
[35:02] | By the accused, Tyrion Lannister, | 被告提利昂·兰尼斯特 |
[35:04] | after he had me wrongfully imprisoned. | 这之前他以莫须有的罪名将我囚禁 |
[35:07] | Grand Maester, | 大学士 |
[35:10] | you examined King Joffrey’s corpse. | 你检验过乔佛里国王的遗体 |
[35:13] | Was it without question poison that killed him? | 他是否确实被人毒杀 |
[35:17] | Without question. | 毫无疑问 |
[35:22] | This was found on the body of | 这是在国王的弄臣 |
[35:24] | Dontos Hollard, the king’s fool. | 唐托斯·霍拉德的尸体上找到的 |
[35:27] | He was last seen spiriting Sansa Stark, | 他最后一次露面时 将被告的妻子 |
[35:31] | the wife of the accused, away from the feast. | 珊莎·史塔克偷偷带离了婚宴 |
[35:35] | She wore this necklace, | 婚礼当天 |
[35:38] | the day of the wedding. | 她戴的正是这条项链 |
[35:41] | Residue of a most rare | 里面发现了一种 |
[35:44] | and terrible poison was found inside. | 最稀有最可怕的毒药的残渣 |
[35:49] | Was this one of the poisons stolen from your store? | 是从你那里偷走的毒药吗 |
[35:52] | It was. The Strangler. | 是的 扼死者 |
[35:56] | A poison few in the Seven Kingdoms possess. | 七国内只有少数人拥有这种毒药 |
[36:00] | And used to strike down the most noble child | 被告正是用它杀死了 |
[36:03] | the gods ever put on this good earth. | 受诸神眷顾而降生的天命之子 |
[36:14] | “I will hurt you for this. | 今日之辱 我一定会报 |
[36:16] | A day will come when you think you are safe and happy | 总有一天 当你自以为平安快活时 |
[36:19] | and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth | 喜悦必将在你嘴里化成灰烬 |
[36:22] | and you will know the debt is paid.” | 到时你便知道债已偿清 |
[36:25] | Your own brother said this to you? | 你亲弟弟这么对你说的 |
[36:29] | Shortly before the Battle of Blackwater Bay. | 就在黑水湾大战之前不久 |
[36:32] | I confronted him about his plans | 我质疑他将乔佛里 |
[36:34] | to put Joffrey on the front lines. | 推上前线的计划 |
[36:39] | As it turned out, when the attack came, | 后来 攻城开始后 |
[36:40] | Joff insisted on remaining at the battlements. | 小乔坚持留在城墙上 |
[36:43] | He believed his presence would inspire the troops. | 他认为国王在场能鼓舞士气 |
[36:48] | Tyrion said, | 提利昂说 |
[36:50] | “And you will know the debt is paid.” | 到时你便知道债已偿清 |
[36:54] | What debt? | 什么债 |
[36:56] | I discovered he’d been keeping whores | 我发现他在首相塔里 |
[36:57] | in the Tower of the Hand. | 蓄养娼妓 |
[36:59] | I asked him to confine his salacious acts | 我要他去妓院狎妓 |
[37:02] | to the brothel where such behavior belongs. | 以免有失体面 |
[37:05] | He wasn’t pleased. | 他很不高兴 |
[37:10] | Thank you, Your Grace, for the courage of your testimony. | 太后陛下 感谢您站出来当庭作证 |
[37:30] | Do you remember the precise nature of this threat? | 你还记得他具体是怎么威胁的吗 |
[37:33] | I’m afraid I do, my lord. | 记得 大人 |
[37:35] | He said, “Perhaps you should speak more softly to me, then. | 他说 那你或许该对我客气点 |
[37:38] | Monsters are dangerous | 怪物很危险 |
[37:40] | and just now kings are dying like flies.” | 而现在国王正如蚊蝇般死去 |
[37:43] | And he said this to you at a meeting of the small council? | 这是他在御前会议上说的吗 |
[37:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:48] | After we received word of Robb Stark’s death. | 在收到罗柏·史塔克的死讯之后 |
[37:51] | He didn’t seem gladdened by the news. | 他听到这消息似乎并不高兴 |
[37:53] | Perhaps his marriage to Sansa Stark | 也许与珊莎·史塔克成婚 |
[37:55] | had made him more sympathetic to the northern cause. | 令他对北方佬抱有同情之心 |
[38:02] | You’re excused, Lord Varys. | 下去吧 瓦里斯大人 |
[38:06] | Father, may I ask the witness one question? | 父亲 我能问证人一个问题吗 |
[38:16] | One. | 就一个 |
[38:21] | You once said, | 你曾说过 |
[38:22] | that without me, this city would have faced certain defeat. | 如果没有我 都城必会沦陷 |
[38:26] | You said the histories would never mention me, | 你说史书不会记载我的姓名 |
[38:30] | but you would not forget. | 你却不会忘记 |
[38:34] | Have you forgotten, Lord Varys? | 你忘了吗 瓦里斯大人 |
[38:39] | Sadly, my lord, | 遗憾的是 大人 |
[38:42] | I never forget a thing. | 我从不遗忘 |
[38:54] | We will adjourn for now. | 暂时休庭 |
[38:57] | Toll the bells in an hour’s time. | 一小时后鸣钟开庭 |
[39:00] | Clear the court! | 退席 |
[39:22] | You’d condemn your own son to death? | 您要判您的亲生儿子死刑吗 |
[39:24] | I’ve condemned no one. The trial is not over. | 我谁也没判 审判尚未结束 |
[39:27] | This isn’t a trial. It’s a farce. | 这不是审判 是场闹剧 |
[39:28] | Cersei has manipulated everything and you know it. | 您知道这全都是瑟曦操纵的 |
[39:30] | I know nothing of the sort. | 我不知还有这等事 |
[39:32] | -You’ve always hated Tyrion. -He killed his king. | -您向来厌恶提利昂 -他杀了国王 |
[39:34] | As did I. | 我也一样 |
[39:37] | Do you know the last order the Mad King gave me? | 您知道疯王对我下的最后一道命令是什么吗 |
[39:39] | To bring him your head. | 把您的首级呈给他 |
[39:42] | I saved your life, so you could murder my brother? | 我救了您的命 好让您谋杀我弟弟吗 |
[39:44] | -It won’t be murder. It’ll be justice. -Justice? | -这不是谋杀 是主持公道 -公道 |
[39:47] | I’m performing my sworn duty as Hand of the King. | 我在履行身为御前首相的责任 |
[39:50] | If Tyrion is found guilty, he will be punished accordingly. | 如果提利昂有罪 便应将他依罪惩处 |
[39:53] | -He’ll be executed. -No, he’ll be punished accordingly. | -他会被处决 -不 是依罪惩处 |
[39:59] | Once you said, family is what lives on. All that lives on. | 您曾说过 家族就是传承 永远延续 |
[40:04] | You told me about a dynasty that would last 1,000 years. | 您说过要建立一个传承千年不朽的王朝 |
[40:07] | What happens to your dynasty when Tyrion dies? | 提利昂一死 您的王朝怎么办 |
[40:11] | I’m a Kingsguard, | 我是御林铁卫 |
[40:13] | forbidden by oath to carry on the family line. | 发誓不娶妻生子 |
[40:15] | I’m well aware of your oath. | 我很清楚你的誓言 |
[40:16] | What happens to your name? | 您的姓氏怎么办 |
[40:19] | Who carries the lion banner into future battles? | 将来在战场上 谁来打起狮子旗 |
[40:22] | Your nephews? | 您的侄子吗 |
[40:24] | Lancel Lannister? | 蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特吗 |
[40:26] | Others whose names I don’t even remember? | 还是那些个我连名字都记不清的家伙 |
[40:28] | What happens to my dynasty | 若我宽恕杀害我外孙的凶手 |
[40:29] | if I spare the life of my grandson’s killer? | 我的王朝又会怎样 |
[40:32] | It survives through me. | 会由我延续下去 |
[40:37] | I’ll leave the Kingsguard. | 我将卸任御林铁卫 |
[40:40] | I’ll take my place as your son and heir | 只要您放提利昂一条生路 |
[40:43] | if you let Tyrion live. | 我就继承您的家业 |
[40:45] | Done. | 成交 |
[40:48] | When the testimony’s concluded and a guilty verdict rendered, | 等取证结束 宣判有罪后 |
[40:51] | Tyrion will be given the chance to speak. | 提利昂将有机会为自己进言 |
[40:53] | He’ll plead for mercy. I’ll allow him to join the Night’s Watch. | 他请求宽恕 我便准许他加入守夜人 |
[40:59] | In three days’ time, he’ll depart for Castle Black | 三天后 他将启程前往黑城堡 |
[41:01] | and live out his days at the Wall. | 在长城度过余生 |
[41:03] | You’ll remove your white cloak immediately. | 你则即刻脱下白袍 |
[41:06] | You will leave King’s Landing | 离开君临 |
[41:08] | to assume your rightful place at Casterly Rock. | 继承凯岩城公爵之位 |
[41:11] | You will marry a suitable woman | 娶个门当户对的女人 |
[41:13] | and father children named Lannister. | 为兰尼斯特家传宗接代 |
[41:16] | And you’ll never turn your back on your family again. | 永远不准再背弃家族 |
[41:25] | You have my word. | 一言为定 |
[41:27] | And you have mine. | 一言为定 |
[41:53] | Not going well, is it? | 不太顺利 是吧 |
[41:55] | -You’re going to be found guilty. -Oh, you think so? | -你将被判有罪 -你也这么觉得吗 |
[41:57] | When you are, you need to enter a formal plea for mercy | 宣判后 你要正式请求宽恕 |
[42:00] | and ask to be sent to the Wall. | 请求发配去长城 |
[42:02] | Father’s agreed to it. | 父亲会准的 |
[42:04] | He’ll spare your life and allow you to join the Night’s Watch. | 他会网开一面 准你穿上黑衣 |
[42:08] | Ned Stark was promised the same thing | 奈德·史塔克不也得到了同样的承诺 |
[42:10] | and we both know how that turned out. | 我们都清楚他的下场 |
[42:11] | Father is not Joffrey. He’ll keep his word. | 父亲不是乔佛里 他会守信 |
[42:13] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[42:19] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[42:24] | Keep your mouth shut. No more outbursts. | 嘴巴闭紧 不要口无遮拦 |
[42:27] | This will all be over soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[42:45] | The crown may call its next witness. | 传召下一位证人 |
[43:23] | State your name. | 报上名字 |
[43:25] | Shae. | 雪伊 |
[43:27] | Do you swear by all the gods | 你愿意对诸神发誓 |
[43:28] | that your testimony will be true and honest? | 所说的证词全都真实可靠吗 |
[43:32] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[43:34] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[43:44] | Yes. Tyrion Lannister. | 是的 提利昂·兰尼斯特 |
[43:47] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[43:48] | I was handmaiden to his wife Lady Sansa. | 我是他妻子珊莎夫人的侍女 |
[43:52] | This man stands accused of murdering King Joffrey. | 此人被指控谋杀乔佛里国王 |
[43:56] | What do you know of this? | 你知道些什么 |
[44:00] | I know that he’s guilty. | 我知道他有罪 |
[44:03] | He and Sansa planned it together. | 他和珊莎一起密谋弑君 |
[44:06] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[44:10] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[44:12] | She wanted revenge for her father, her mother, her brother. | 她想为父亲 母亲和哥哥报仇 |
[44:16] | She blamed their deaths on the king. | 她把他们的死都怪到国王头上 |
[44:19] | Tyrion was happy to help. | 提利昂乐意帮忙 |
[44:22] | He hated Joffrey. He hated the queen. | 他恨乔佛里 他恨太后 |
[44:26] | He hated you, my lord. | 他也恨您 大人 |
[44:29] | He stole poison from the Grand Maester’s chamber | 他从大学士的房间偷来毒药 |
[44:31] | to put in Joffrey’s wine. | 放进乔佛里的酒中 |
[44:33] | How could you possibly know all this? | 你如何知道这么多 |
[44:36] | Why would he reveal such plans to his wife’s maid? | 他为什么要向妻子的侍女泄露计划 |
[44:41] | I wasn’t just her maid. | 我不仅是她的侍女 |
[44:47] | I was his whore. | 我还是他的妓女 |
[44:49] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[44:51] | You said you were his. | 你说你是他的 |
[44:53] | His whore. | 他的妓女 |
[44:57] | How did you come to be in his service? | 他是怎么找上你的 |
[45:00] | He stole me. | 是他抢走的 |
[45:01] | I was with another man, a knight in your lordship’s army. | 我当时跟着别人 大人麾下的一名骑士 |
[45:05] | But when Tyrion arrived at the camp, | 提利昂来到军营后 |
[45:07] | he sent one of his cutthroats into our tent. | 他派一个歹人进了我们帐篷 |
[45:10] | He broke the knight’s arm | 他打折了骑士的胳膊 |
[45:12] | and brought me to Lord Tyrion. | 把我带去给了提利昂大人 |
[45:14] | “You belong to me now,” he said. | “你现在是我的了” 他说 |
[45:17] | “I want you to fuck me | “我要你拿出浑身解数 |
[45:18] | like it’s my last night in this world.” | 就当今晚是我人生最后一晚” |
[45:23] | Silence. Silence! | 肃静 肃静 |
[45:27] | And did you? | 你做了吗 |
[45:30] | Did I what? | 我做了什么 |
[45:31] | Fuck him like it was his last night in this world. | 你拿出了浑身解数 就当是他人生最后一晚 |
[45:36] | I did everything he wanted. | 他所有的要求我都照办 |
[45:39] | Whatever he told me to do to him. | 无论他要我做什么 |
[45:41] | Whatever he felt like doing to me. | 无论他想对我做什么 |
[45:43] | I kissed him where he wanted. | 他要我亲哪里 我都亲 |
[45:45] | I licked him where he wanted. | 他要我舔哪里 我都舔 |
[45:46] | I let him put himself where he wanted. | 他要插进哪里 我都配合 |
[45:50] | I was his property. | 我只是他的财物 |
[45:51] | I would wait in his chambers for hours, | 我会在他房间等上好几个小时 |
[45:53] | so he could use me when he was bored. | 方便他无聊时拿我取乐 |
[45:57] | He ordered me to call him “my lion,” so I did. | 他还命我称他为”我的雄狮” 我照做了 |
[46:01] | I took his face in my hands and said, | 我捧着他的脸说 |
[46:04] | “I am yours and you are mine.” | “我是你的 你是我的” |
[46:11] | Shae. | 雪伊 |
[46:15] | Please don’t. | 别说了 |
[46:20] | I am a whore. | 我是个妓女 |
[46:22] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[46:26] | That was before he married Sansa. | 那都是在他娶珊莎之前 |
[46:28] | After that, all he wanted was her. | 结婚以后 他只想要她 |
[46:31] | But she wouldn’t let him into her bed. | 但珊莎不让他上床 |
[46:35] | So he promised to kill King Joffrey for her. | 所以他答应为她杀死乔佛里国王 |
[46:47] | Father. | 父亲 |
[46:49] | I wish to confess. | 我要招供 |
[46:53] | I wish to confess. | 我要招供 |
[46:58] | You wish to confess? | 你要招供 |
[47:03] | I saved you. | 我救过你们 |
[47:06] | I saved this city | 我拯救过这座城 |
[47:08] | and all your worthless lives. | 和你们分文不值的贱命 |
[47:12] | I should have let Stannis kill you all. | 我真该让史坦尼斯把你们全部灭掉 |
[47:16] | Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[47:21] | Do you wish to confess? | 你要招供吗 |
[47:27] | Yes, Father. | 是 父亲 |
[47:30] | I’m guilty. | 我有罪 |
[47:32] | Guilty. Is that what you want to hear? | 有罪 您不就是想听这一句吗 |
[47:35] | You admit you poisoned the king? | 你承认自己毒害了国王吗 |
[47:37] | No, of that I’m innocent. | 不 这件事我是清白的 |
[47:40] | I’m guilty of a far more monstrous crime. | 我犯的是更可怕的罪 |
[47:44] | I am guilty of being a dwarf. | 我的罪就是生为侏儒 |
[47:48] | You are not on trial for being a dwarf. | 这不是一场对侏儒的审判 |
[47:51] | Oh, yes, I am. | 就是 |
[47:53] | I’ve been on trial for that my entire life. | 我的一生就是一场对侏儒的审判 |
[47:58] | Have you nothing to say in your defense? | 你没有为自己辩护的吗 |
[48:00] | Nothing, but this. | 没有 只有一句 |
[48:02] | I did not do it. | 我没干过 |
[48:05] | I did not kill Joffrey, | 我没有杀乔佛里 |
[48:07] | but I wish that I had. | 但我希望是我干的 |
[48:10] | Watching your vicious bastard die | 看着你那恶毒的小混蛋死掉 |
[48:13] | gave me more relief than 1,000 lying whores. | 比干一千个撒谎的妓女还要痛快 |
[48:20] | I wish I was the monster you think I am. | 真希望我就是你们想象中的怪物 |
[48:25] | I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. | 真希望我有足量的毒药毒死你们所有人 |
[48:29] | I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it. | 看着你们吞进肚里 死了我也乐意 |
[48:34] | Ser Meryn. Ser Meryn. | 马林爵士 马林爵士 |
[48:36] | Escort the prisoner back to his cell. | 带犯人回牢房 |
[48:40] | I will not give my life for Joffrey’s murder. | 我绝不因为谋杀乔佛里而送命 |
[48:45] | And I know I’ll get no justice here. | 我知道在这儿得不到正义 |
[48:48] | So I will let the gods decide my fate. | 我只能求助于天上诸神 |
[48:53] | I demand a trial by combat. | 我要求比武审判 |