时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:15] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[02:25] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[02:32] | “The Rains of Castamere.” | 《卡斯特梅的雨季》 |
[02:34] | You fucking deaf? | 你他妈聋的吗 |
[02:36] | Same wrong guess every fucking time. | 每次都猜错还错得一样 |
[02:38] | Listen, you cunt. | 听仔细了 蠢货 |
[02:45] | “The Bear and the Maiden Fair.” | 《狗熊和美少女》 |
[02:49] | There’s a man with an ear. | 终于有个长耳朵的男人了 |
[02:50] | Too bad you got a hangnail for a cock. | 可惜你的鸡鸡小得像根刺儿 |
[02:55] | First time I saw you with your breeches down, | 头一次见你脱裤子的时候 |
[02:57] | I thought you were a eunuch. | 我还以为你是个太监呢 |
[03:00] | You’ve seen it, girls. | 你们见过的 姑娘们 |
[03:01] | Like a baby snail peeking out of his shell. | 像只探头缩脑的小蜗牛 |
[03:19] | Your baby was crying this morning. | 今天早上你孩子哭闹 |
[03:26] | Woke me up. | 吵醒我了 |
[03:29] | You hear me? | 你听到没有 |
[03:30] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[03:32] | Well, got anything to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry he woke you up. | 抱歉他吵醒你了 |
[03:38] | I don’t care if you’re sorry. | 我才不管你抱歉不抱歉 |
[03:40] | Keep that baby quiet | 让那孩子安静点儿 |
[03:42] | or I will. | 否则我自己动手 |
[03:44] | Don’t you ever touch him. | 不许你碰他 |
[03:48] | Little wildling bitch. | 野人小婊子 |
[03:51] | You should have stayed with your own kind. | 你该跟你的同类在一起 |
[03:55] | You listening to me? | 你听见没有 |
[03:57] | -Shut your mouth. -What? | -闭上你的嘴 -什么 |
[04:02] | It’s just an owl, you dumb bitch. | 不过是只猫头鹰 你这蠢婊子 |
[04:04] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[05:54] | I should never have left her there. | 我不该把她留在那儿 |
[05:56] | -You couldn’t have known. -Of course, I could’ve known. | -你也不能未卜先知 -我当然应该知道 |
[06:00] | They’ve been raiding the villages close by. | 他们一直在袭击周围的村庄 |
[06:02] | And we just cower in here, while they slaughter our brothers. | 兄弟们被杀害 我们却缩在这里 |
[06:05] | Our brothers had orders to stay at Castle Black. | 我们的兄弟奉命守在黑城堡 |
[06:07] | So it’s all right, then? | 那就无所谓了 |
[06:08] | Black Jack and Kegs and Mully chopped to pieces, | 黑杰克 木桶和穆利被砍成碎片 |
[06:10] | ’cause they broke the rules? | 是因为他们违纪在先 |
[06:11] | I didn’t say it was all right. | 我没说无所谓 |
[06:13] | I’m saying they shouldn’t have been there. | 我说的是他们不该在那里 |
[06:14] | We’re pledged to guard the realms of men. | 我们誓言守护王国 |
[06:17] | She’s dead because of me. | 她是因为我才死的 |
[06:18] | We can’t even guard Mole’s Town. | 我们连鼹鼠村都守护不了 |
[06:20] | We can’t go after them. You know that. | 我们不能追击 你也清楚 |
[06:22] | It’s what they want. | 那样正中他们下怀 |
[06:24] | And little Sam. | 小山姆 |
[06:26] | As if I cut their throats myself. | 简直是我亲手杀了他们 |
[06:29] | Maybe she managed to hide herself. | 或许她躲起来了呢 |
[06:30] | I thought all of you was dead. | 之前我还以为你们全死了 |
[06:32] | You went north with Mormont and no one came back. | 你们随莫尔蒙北上 一个都没回来 |
[06:34] | Not for ages. | 过了那么久 |
[06:36] | But then you did. | 可是你们回来了 |
[06:40] | She survived Craster | 她打卡斯特身边活过来的 |
[06:41] | and he was the worst shit I’ve ever met. | 那可是我见过的最操蛋的家伙 |
[06:44] | She survived the long march to the Wall. | 一路走回长城 她也挺过来了 |
[06:46] | She survived a white walker, for fuck’s sake. | 她还躲过一只异鬼 操他娘的 |
[06:51] | She might have got out. | 她或许逃过此劫了 |
[06:55] | She might have. | 或许吧 |
[06:58] | If they hit Mole’s Town, | 既然他们袭击鼹鼠村 |
[07:01] | then we’re next. | 下一步就是这里 |
[07:06] | Mance and his army must be close. | 曼斯的大军一定很近了 |
[07:08] | 100,000 of them. | 他们有十万人 |
[07:10] | And there’s what, 105 of us left? | 我们还剩多少人 一百零五 |
[07:13] | You counting Black Jack, Kegs, and Mully? | 你算上黑杰克 木桶和穆利了吧 |
[07:16] | 102. | 一百零二 |
[07:18] | How do 102 men stop 100,000? | 一百零二人怎么抵挡十万大军 |
[07:25] | Whoever dies last, be a good lad | 甭管谁死在最后 发发慈悲 |
[07:28] | and burn the rest of us. | 把我们全烧了 |
[07:30] | Once I’m done with this world, | 好容易混个一了百了 |
[07:33] | I don’t want to come back. | 我可不想再回来 |
[08:36] | You think he was spying on you? | 你说他在监视你 |
[08:38] | No, not spying. | 不 不是监视 |
[08:40] | The Dothraki think outsiders are ridiculous taking shame in the naked body. | 多斯拉克人认为外族人羞于裸露实在荒谬可笑 |
[08:43] | They make love under the stars for the whole khalasar to see. | 他们在星空下做爱 让整个卡拉萨见证 |
[08:48] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[08:51] | But you are not Dothraki. | 可你不是多斯拉克人 |
[08:54] | No. | 不是 |
[08:56] | Well, I don’t see why it matters. | 我觉得这没什么大不了 |
[08:58] | Grey Worm isn’t interested. | 灰虫子又没兴趣 |
[09:00] | None of the Unsullied care what’s under our clothes. | 无垢者并不喜欢我们掩盖在衣裙底下的身体 |
[09:05] | He was interested. | 他有兴趣 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:12] | I believe he was interested. | 我想他是有兴趣的 |
[09:17] | When the slavers castrate the boys, | 善主们阉割男孩 |
[09:19] | do they take all of it? | 是全部割掉吗 |
[09:21] | All of it? | 全部 |
[09:23] | The, | 就是 |
[09:25] | the pillar and the stones. | 鸡和蛋啊 |
[09:30] | I don’t know, Your Grace. | 我不知道 陛下 |
[09:33] | Haven’t you ever wondered? | 你就没想过吗 |
[09:38] | Yes, Your Grace. | 想过 陛下 |
[09:58] | Missandei. | 弥桑黛 |
[10:16] | The lessons you give I in common tongue, | 你教我学习通用语 |
[10:21] | these are precious to I. | 这对自己很珍贵 |
[10:23] | -To me. -To me. | -对我 -对我 |
[10:26] | I don’t remember teaching you the word precious. | 我不记得教过你”珍贵”这个词 |
[10:28] | Jorah the Andal, he teaches I, | 安达尔人乔拉 他教给自己 |
[10:32] | he teaches me this word. | 他教给我这个词 |
[10:36] | Do you remember the name you were given at birth? | 你还记得出生时的名字吗 |
[10:39] | I remember nothing. | 我什么都不记得 |
[10:41] | Only Unsullied. | 只有无垢者 |
[10:43] | When they cut you, | 他们阉割你的时候 |
[10:46] | do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:52] | I’m sorry they did that to you. | 他们那样对你 我很抱歉 |
[10:54] | Why? Why sorry? | 为什么 为什么抱歉 |
[10:57] | It’s a terrible thing to do to a boy. | 因为那样对一个男孩是很可怕的事 |
[11:05] | If the masters never cut me, | 如果善主们没有阉割我 |
[11:07] | I never am Unsullied. | 我就不会是无垢者 |
[11:09] | I never stand in the Plaza of Pride | 风暴降生丹妮莉丝下令杀死善主那天 |
[11:13] | when Daenerys Stormborn orders us to kill the masters. | 我也不会站在骄傲广场 |
[11:17] | I never am chosen to lead the Unsullied. | 我不会被选出来领导无垢者 |
[11:21] | I never meet Missandei from the island of Naath. | 我也见不到纳斯岛的弥桑黛 |
[11:42] | I am sorry, | 对不起 |
[11:46] | for today. | 今天的事 |
[11:48] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:36] | Kraken. | 海怪 |
[12:38] | Strong as long as they’re in the sea. | 待在海里才是王者 |
[12:41] | When you take them out of the water, | 一旦离开水 |
[12:44] | no bones. | 没有骨头 |
[12:45] | They collapse under their proud weight | 他们就会被自己的体重压垮 |
[12:47] | and slump into a heap of nothing. | 变成一摊没用的烂泥 |
[12:50] | You’d think they know that. | 你以为他们有自知之明 |
[12:52] | Unfortunately, they’re not very bright. | 太不幸啦 他们脑子不好使 |
[12:56] | What do you tell them? | 你该对他们说什么 |
[12:58] | I’m Theon Greyjoy, | 我是席恩·葛雷乔伊 |
[13:00] | son of Balon, heir to the Iron Islands. | 巴隆之子 铁群岛的继承人 |
[13:03] | -And what are you really? -I’m Reek. | -其实你是什么呢 -我是臭佬 |
[13:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:09] | You do look very much like a lord. | 你看起来像个货真价实的大人 |
[13:12] | Formidable, proud. | 威严又尊贵 |
[13:17] | I’m Reek. | 我是臭佬 |
[13:18] | Until when? | 直到何时 |
[13:20] | Always. | 直到永远 |
[13:22] | -Forever. -That’s right. | -永生永世 -没错 |
[13:25] | Until you’re rotting in the ground. | 直到你在泥土中腐烂 |
[13:31] | Remember what you are and what you’re not. | 要记得你是什么 不是什么 |
[13:35] | Bring me Moat Cailin. | 给我拿下卡林湾 |
[14:07] | No closer. | 站住 |
[14:12] | Who are you? | 来者何人 |
[14:52] | I’m Kenning, | 我是肯宁 |
[14:54] | commander of this garrison. | 驻军指挥官 |
[14:58] | -And you say you’re Theon Greyjoy? -Yes. | -你说你是席恩·葛雷乔伊 -是的 |
[15:03] | And why should I believe that? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[15:06] | I was born on Pyke to Balon Greyjoy. | 我生于派克岛 父亲是巴隆·葛雷乔伊 |
[15:09] | His third and last living son. | 我是他的三子 也是唯一幸存的儿子 |
[15:11] | I am your prince. | 我是你们的王子 |
[15:13] | I swear it by the Drowned God. | 我向淹神发誓 |
[15:15] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[15:17] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[15:19] | And if you were my prince, | 如果你是我的王子 |
[15:22] | why are you marching with a Bolton army? | 为何与波顿军为伍 |
[15:24] | Lord Bolton took me captive after Winterfell. | 波顿大人在临冬城俘虏了我 |
[15:27] | He sent me to treat with you in good faith as your fellow ironborn. | 因你我同是铁种 他派我来诚心讲和 |
[15:31] | And what does Lord Bolton want? | 波顿大人想要什么 |
[15:36] | You are fading from sickness, | 你们受伤病折磨 |
[15:38] | you are badly outnumbered, | 寡不敌众 |
[15:39] | and you’re hundreds of miles from the sea. | 而且你们距离大海数百哩之遥 |
[15:42] | Lord Bolton implores you to protect your men | 波顿大人恳请你为手下着想 |
[15:44] | and abandon this fortress you can no longer hold. | 放弃这座久守不利的要塞 |
[15:48] | Do this, and he will be just and fair with you | 若这样做 他必将以礼相待 |
[15:50] | as he has been with me. | 正如他待我一样 |
[15:55] | The Boltons will give you safe passage to the Stony Shore. | 波顿家族答应放你们平安返回磐石海岸 |
[15:58] | He wants us to surrender? | 他要让我们投降吗 |
[16:00] | My own father, your king, | 我的父亲 你的国王 |
[16:03] | surrendered years ago to Robert Baratheon. | 许多年前曾向劳勃·拜拉席恩投降 |
[16:06] | I watched him bend the knee. | 我亲眼见他屈膝下跪 |
[16:09] | There was no shame there. | 投降并不可耻 |
[16:10] | He fought with honor, as did you. | 他英勇战斗过 你也一样 |
[16:17] | “No shame.” “Fought with honor.” | “不可耻” “英勇战斗过” |
[16:19] | I’m sorry, I didn’t hear. | 抱歉 我没听清 |
[16:23] | “No shame.” “Fought with honor.” | “不可耻” “英勇战斗过” |
[16:30] | Only a whipped dog would speak this way. | 只有听话的狗儿才讲得出这种话 |
[16:35] | Or a woman. | 或者是娘们 |
[16:37] | Are you a woman, boy? | 你是娘们吗 小子 |
[16:40] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[16:40] | The ironborn will not surrender. | 铁种不会投降 |
[16:43] | Reek. My name is Reek. | 臭佬 我叫臭佬 |
[16:45] | You go tell your master that, | 把这话带给你主子 |
[16:47] | Theon Greyjoy, or whoever the fuck you are. | 席恩·葛雷乔伊 管你他妈的是谁 |
[16:52] | My name is Reek. | 我叫臭佬 |
[16:53] | What in the hell are you muttering? | 你嘀嘀咕咕地念叨什么 |
[16:55] | I’m Reek. | 我是臭佬 |
[16:58] | Reek. | 臭佬 |
[17:06] | If we yield, we live? | 投降就能活命吗 |
[17:09] | Is that what it says on this paper here? | 纸上是这样写的吗 |
[17:10] | Yes. Have your men raise the white flag and open the gates. | 是的 叫人升起白旗 打开城门 |
[17:16] | You’re going home. | 你们就要回家了 |
[17:24] | You didn’t really think I’d let them go, did you? | 你不会真以为我会放他们走吧 |
[17:27] | It’s fallen out of fashion, flaying. | 现在不流行剥皮了 |
[17:30] | Sad, but true. | 很可惜 却是事实 |
[17:32] | Traditions are important. | 传统很重要 |
[17:35] | Where are we without our history? | 没有历史 我们容身何地 |
[17:37] | -Eh? -Yes, my lord. | -对吗 -对 大人 |
[17:40] | Will we go home now? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[17:43] | I believe we will. | 我们可以回了 |
[17:45] | To our new home. | 回我们的新家 |
[17:57] | You have foreign blood, don’t you, Baelish? | 你有外邦血统 对吗 贝里席 |
[18:00] | A great-grandfather from Braavos, yes. | 我的曾祖父来自布拉佛斯 是的 |
[18:04] | I suppose all of our ancestors came from somewhere else originally. | 追根溯源 恐怕所有人的祖先都是外邦人 |
[18:08] | Our forebearers settled the Vale thousands of years ago. | 我们的祖先几千年前就在艾林谷定居 |
[18:12] | We’ve fought off invaders ever since. | 从那时起 我们便拒外敌于门外 |
[18:14] | The beauty of the Vale is matched only | 艾林谷的绝境之美 |
[18:16] | by the nobility of its great families. | 与各大家族们的高贵气质相得益彰 |
[18:19] | Lady Arryn often told me | 艾林夫人常对我说 |
[18:21] | that you were her rock, lord Royce. | 您是她的岩石 罗伊斯大人 |
[18:23] | She told me nothing about you, Baelish. | 她从没对我提过你 贝里席 |
[18:26] | But I didn’t need to hear from her. | 但不用她说 我也对你有所耳闻 |
[18:29] | Moneylender. Whoremonger. | 放债者 皮条客 |
[18:31] | You’ve been licking Tywin Lannister’s boots so long, | 你舔了泰温·兰尼斯特的靴子这么久 |
[18:34] | -it’s a wonder your tongue’s not black. -My lord. | -舌头竟然没有变黑 -大人 |
[18:35] | And when Jon Arryn named you Master of Coin, | 当琼恩·艾林任命你为财政大臣时 |
[18:38] | no one cared. | 没人在乎 |
[18:40] | Always been a grubby job. Why not let a grubby man do it? | 那差事向来脏手 给脏人去做又有何妨 |
[18:44] | But when I heard you were lurking here, | 可当我听说你潜入谷地 |
[18:46] | fawning over the Lady Arryn. | 讨好起艾林夫人 |
[18:48] | Lady Arryn invited me. | 是艾林夫人邀请我来的 |
[18:51] | She and I have been close since childhood. | 我们从小就很亲近 |
[18:53] | Yes, we all know how close you were. | 是的 我们都知道你们有多亲 |
[18:56] | Lady Arryn’s predilections were her own affair. | 艾林夫人的嗜好是她的私事 |
[18:58] | Her death is our affair. | 她的死是公事 |
[19:00] | Of course. Her suicide shattered us all. | 当然了 她自杀而死 令我们伤碎了心 |
[19:04] | She was an odd fish. Everyone knew that. | 她的脾气确实古怪 人人皆知 |
[19:07] | But suicide? She adored that boy of hers. | 可是自杀 她很爱那个儿子 |
[19:12] | I don’t see her abandoning him. Not by choice. | 我觉得她不会抛弃儿子 至少不是自愿的 |
[19:14] | Strange that within days of your arrival, | 真奇怪 你才来几天 |
[19:17] | you’ve married Lady Arryn and she’s fallen through the Moon Door. | 就与艾林夫人结婚 而她跌下了月门 |
[19:22] | She was always prone to melancholy. | 她在世时总是很忧郁 |
[19:25] | My lady wasn’t meant for a world as brutal as ours. | 我夫人与这个残酷的世界格格不入 |
[19:28] | We were told there was a witness. A girl. | 我们听说有个目击者 是个女孩 |
[19:30] | A niece of yours, I believe. | 是你的外甥女 对吧 |
[19:34] | A girl with no learning and scattered wits. | 她是个无知愚昧的女孩 |
[19:36] | I assure you, she would be of no help. | 我敢保证 她帮不上什么忙 |
[19:38] | We’d like to speak with her. | 我们想找她谈谈 |
[19:42] | -Let me fetch her. -No need. | -我去找她 -不必了 |
[19:45] | We prefer to hear her testimony unadulterated. | 我们想听到未经篡改的证词 |
[19:59] | Come closer, child. | 过来 孩子 |
[20:00] | You have nothing to fear from us or him. | 你不用怕我们 也不用怕他 |
[20:04] | Lord Baelish here is your uncle? | 这位贝里席大人可是你舅舅 |
[20:08] | Your name is Alayne? | 你名叫阿莲 |
[20:11] | Perhaps you would feel more comfortable | 若是贝里席大人不在这里 |
[20:13] | if Lord Baelish left the room. | 你是不是自在些 |
[20:15] | -My lady. -I wasn’t asking you. | -夫人 -我没问你 |
[20:16] | -He can stay. -Speak up, girl, you’re not a damn kitchen mouse. | -他可以留下 -姑娘说吧 你有眼有嘴 |
[20:19] | Tell us what you saw. | 看见什么照实说 |
[20:25] | I’m sorry, Lord Baelish. | 对不起 贝里席大人 |
[20:27] | I have to tell the truth. | 我必须说实话 |
[20:34] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我全都说 |
[20:36] | Please, Alayne, leave nothing out. | 说吧 阿莲 全都说出来 |
[20:42] | My name is not Alayne. | 我不叫阿莲 |
[20:45] | It’s Sansa Stark, | 我是珊莎·史塔克 |
[20:47] | eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark. | 艾德·史塔克公爵的长女 |
[20:50] | Lord Royce, we met when you came to Winterfell. | 罗伊斯大人 您作客临冬城时我们谋过面 |
[20:53] | You were escorting your son Ser Waymar to the Wall. | 当日您护送您儿子威玛爵士赴长城就任 |
[20:56] | Sansa Stark? | 珊莎·史塔克 |
[20:59] | You tell lies right to my face, you little worm? | 你这小人渣 敢当我面谎话连篇 |
[21:02] | Lord Baelish has told many lies. | 贝里席大人说过很多谎话 |
[21:08] | All to protect me. | 但都是为了保护我 |
[21:11] | Since my father was executed, | 父亲被害之后 |
[21:13] | I have been a hostage in King’s Landing. | 我便被当作人质困在君临 |
[21:17] | A plaything for Joffrey to torture or Queen Cersei to torment. | 成了玩物 供乔佛里折磨 任瑟曦作弄 |
[21:21] | They beat me, they humiliated me, | 他们打我 侮辱我 |
[21:24] | they married me to the Imp. | 还逼我嫁给小恶魔 |
[21:27] | I had no friends in King’s Landing, | 我在君临无亲无故 |
[21:32] | except one. | 只有他 |
[21:39] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[21:42] | Smuggled me away when he had the chance. | 他趁乱带我出城 |
[21:46] | He knew I’d be safe here in the Eyrie | 他知道我在鹰巢城 |
[21:49] | with my own blood, my Aunt Lysa. | 有亲姨妈莱莎庇护可以安身 |
[21:53] | The Lannisters have friends everywhere. | 兰尼斯特党羽遍天下 |
[21:56] | Even the Vale. | 连谷地也不例外 |
[21:58] | He made me swear not to tell anyone my true name. | 他要我发誓不道出真名 |
[22:01] | Your secret is safe with us, my lady. | 小姐 我们会替你保守秘密 |
[22:03] | Your father grew up right here in these halls. | 你父亲就在这堡中长大 |
[22:06] | We hunted together many times. | 我们很多次一起狩猎 |
[22:08] | He was a fine man. | 他是个好人 |
[22:11] | Tell us what happened to your aunt, Sansa. | 珊莎 你姨妈到底是什么回事 |
[22:17] | You knew her well, my lords, my lady. | 大人 夫人 诸位深知我姨妈为人 |
[22:20] | You knew she was a troubled woman. | 你们必然知道她内心纷扰已久 |
[22:22] | She always loved Lord Baelish. | 她一直爱慕贝里席大人 |
[22:25] | She told me herself. | 她亲口跟我说过 |
[22:26] | From the moment he arrived at the gates of Riverrun, | 贝里席八岁那年身背布袋 带着全部家当 |
[22:29] | a boy of eight carrying everything he owned in a little sack. | 初到奔流城那日 姨妈便爱上了他 |
[22:34] | She confessed to me she never loved Lord Arryn. | 她向我坦承 她从未爱过艾林公爵 |
[22:38] | She did as her father commanded, as so many of us have. | 她只是逃不过众多女人的命运 从父命嫁给他 |
[22:42] | When the gods finally allowed her to be with Lord Baelish, | 等到终于有机会与贝里席大人厮守终身时 |
[22:45] | she was so happy. | 她是那么高兴 |
[22:48] | For a time. | 可转瞬即逝 |
[22:50] | My aunt was a jealous lady. | 姨妈本性善妒 |
[22:54] | She was terrified that Lord Baelish didn’t love her anymore. | 她担心贝里席大人不再爱她 |
[22:59] | That he would abandon her for a younger woman. | 恋上年轻姑娘 弃她而去 |
[23:06] | And then, | 然后 |
[23:08] | one day she saw him kiss me. | 有一天她看见贝里席大人亲我 |
[23:11] | Lady Sansa. | 珊莎小姐 |
[23:12] | It was a peck on the cheek, Lord Royce, nothing more. | 只是亲了下脸颊 仅此而已 罗伊斯大人 |
[23:16] | Lord Baelish is my uncle now, in truth, by marriage. | 贝里席大人现在是我姻亲的姨夫 |
[23:20] | He’s always been so kind to me. | 他一直对我照顾有加 |
[23:22] | I was so happy to be here, to be free. | 我喜欢这里 喜欢自由自在 |
[23:25] | All because of him. | 这一切都是因为他 |
[23:28] | But my aunt turned on me. | 但姨妈容不下我 |
[23:29] | She cursed me. Called me a whore. | 她诅咒我 骂我荡妇 |
[23:33] | Promised to throw me through the Moon Door. | 还威胁要把我从月门推下去 |
[23:36] | When Lord Baelish tried to calm her, | 贝里席大人试图安抚她 |
[23:38] | she struck him. | 她便出手打他 |
[23:40] | She said she didn’t want to live anymore. | 她说她生无可恋 |
[23:41] | She stood on the edge of that Moon Door. | 于是她站到月门边沿 |
[23:43] | He tried to reason with her. | 贝里席本想劝服她 |
[23:45] | Promised her she was the only one he had ever loved, | 还保证今生只爱她一人 |
[23:48] | but she stepped through those doors and she was. | 但她还是踏出月门 她 |
[23:57] | Shh, it’s not your fault, sweet girl. | 好姑娘 这不是你的错 |
[24:05] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[24:24] | You could see it in the way she raised that boy. | 你也看到她教子无方 |
[24:26] | Feeding him from her own teats when he was 10 years old. | 十岁的孩子还在啃奶头 |
[24:29] | Lord Royce! This is hardly the time. | 罗伊斯大人 现在哪是说这事的时候 |
[24:32] | Apologies, my lady. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[24:34] | And to you as well, Baelish. | 还有贝里席 |
[24:36] | We treated you a bit harshly. | 我们先前对你多有责难 |
[24:38] | You want justice, Lord Royce. | 罗伊斯大人 您是在秉公执法 |
[24:40] | I can hardly complain about that. | 我不敢有怨言 |
[24:42] | I want the same. | 我求的也是个公正 |
[24:43] | Not much justice to be meted out in suicide, is there? | 自杀这事哪里谈得上公正不公正 |
[24:48] | For Lysa, no. But for her son? | 对莱莎谈不上 对她儿子可不尽然 |
[24:50] | Only 20 years ago, the knights of the Vale | 二十年前 谷地骑士追随琼恩·艾林 |
[24:52] | rode behind Jon Arryn, Ned Stark, Robert Baratheon. | 奈德·史塔克和劳勃·拜拉席恩出谷 |
[24:56] | They fought together to overcome the Mad King. | 起兵对抗疯王 |
[24:59] | And since then, Arryn and Royce, | 从那以后 艾林 罗伊斯 |
[25:01] | Corbray, Waynwood, | 科布瑞 韦伍德 |
[25:03] | all the great houses of the Vale watched from the corner. | 谷地各大家族偏安一隅 隔岸观火 |
[25:06] | A timid boy at a tavern brawl. | 像是胆小怕事的孩子在酒馆看人打架 |
[25:08] | Are you questioning our courage? | 你这是责怪我等贪生怕死吗 |
[25:11] | I want to know which side you’re on. | 我只想知道你们到底支持谁 |
[25:14] | Do you support the Lannisters, | 是杀你故友奈德·史塔克的 |
[25:15] | the house that executed your friend Ned Stark? | 兰尼斯特家族吗 |
[25:17] | Of course we don’t support the damn Lannisters. | 我们当然不是兰尼斯特那边的 |
[25:19] | No? Catelyn Stark begged her sister for support and Lysa refused. | 不是 凯特琳·史塔克求助莱莎却遭拒绝 |
[25:23] | By staying out of the fray, you’ve allowed Tywin Lannister | 你们明哲保身 却让泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[25:26] | to destroy his rivals on every compass point. | 得以趁机各个击破 |
[25:29] | Who stands against him now? | 事到如今谁还能与他为敌 |
[25:31] | Who would you have us back, Lord Baelish? | 贝里席大人 那你想让我们拥护谁 |
[25:33] | Robb Stark is dead. | 罗柏·史塔克已死 |
[25:35] | I’d have you back Robin Arryn, | 我要你们拥护罗宾·艾林 |
[25:38] | Lord of the Vale. | 谷地主君 |
[25:39] | Robin Arryn is a sickly little boy. | 他只是个羸弱的小孩子 |
[25:41] | And sickly little boys sometimes become powerful men. | 再羸弱也可以长大成人 |
[25:44] | More often they die young. | 幼年早夭可是常事 |
[25:47] | I adored Lysa with all my heart. | 我虽钟情于莱莎 |
[25:49] | But she loved her son so much, she became overprotective. | 可她护子心切 溺爱过头 |
[25:54] | He needs to learn how to swing a sword. | 他要学习如何使剑 |
[25:56] | How to ride a horse. | 如何骑马 |
[25:57] | -Aye, it’s time. -Yes, it’s time. | -没错 是时候了 -正是时候 |
[26:01] | Time for him to tour the Vale, | 让他游历谷地 |
[26:02] | to visit all the castles in his domain. | 巡视治下的各家城堡 |
[26:05] | Time for Robin to leave the nest. | 罗宾离巢的时候到了 |
[26:28] | Ser Barristan. | 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[26:30] | Yes? | 何事 |
[26:33] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[27:11] | -Ser Barristan. -Ser Jorah. | -巴利斯坦爵士 -乔拉爵士 |
[27:14] | Have I forgotten a council meeting? | 是我忘了去开会吗 |
[27:16] | No. | 不是 |
[27:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:28] | A royal pardon | 赦免书 |
[27:30] | signed by Robert Baratheon. | 劳勃·拜拉席恩签署的 |
[27:47] | You spied on her. | 你是来监视她的 |
[27:51] | Who gave you this? | 这是谁给你的 |
[27:53] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[28:03] | Have you told her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[28:04] | I wanted to tell you first, man-to-man, | 我要先与你对峙 光明正大 |
[28:08] | rather than go behind your back. | 而不是背着你告密 |
[28:14] | Let me speak with her in private. | 让我找她单独谈谈 |
[28:15] | You’ll never be alone with her again. | 你永远别想单独见她了 |
[28:54] | Why did the usurper pardon you? | 篡夺者为什么赦免你 |
[29:00] | If we could speak alone. | 我们最好能单独谈谈 |
[29:01] | No, speak to me here. | 不行 就在这里说 |
[29:05] | Explain it to me. | 给我个说法 |
[29:06] | Who do you think sent this to Meereen? | 您认为这信是谁送到弥林来的 |
[29:09] | Who profits? | 谁从中得利 |
[29:10] | This is the work of Tywin Lannister. | 这是泰温·兰尼斯特的诡计 |
[29:13] | He wants to divide us. | 他想离间我们 |
[29:15] | If we’re fighting each other, we’re not fighting him. | 如果我们勾心斗角 他便可高忱无忧 |
[29:17] | The pardon was signed the year we met. | 赦免书是我们相见那年签署的 |
[29:22] | Why were you pardoned? | 你为什么得到赦免 |
[29:23] | Unless you’re saying this document was forged. | 别告诉我这份文书是伪造的 |
[29:29] | It is not forged. | 并非伪造 |
[29:30] | Why, then? | 那为什么呢 |
[29:32] | I sent letters to Varys, | 我写了几封信给瓦里斯 |
[29:34] | the spymaster of King’s Landing. | 君临的那个情报总管 |
[29:37] | What was the content of these letters? | 信里写了些什么 |
[29:39] | -Information. -What information? | -情报 -什么情报 |
[29:42] | When you and Viserys arrived in Pentos. | 您和韦赛里斯到达潘托斯的日期 |
[29:45] | His plan to marry you to Khal Drogo. | 他把您嫁给卓戈卡奥的计划 |
[29:47] | When you were married. | 你们的结婚日期 |
[29:49] | When your brother died. | 您哥哥的死期 |
[29:51] | You told him I was carrying Drogo’s child? | 你告诉他我怀了卓戈的骨肉 |
[29:54] | -I. -Yes or no? | -我 -“是”或”不是” |
[29:55] | -Khaleesi. -Don’t call me that. | -卡丽熙 -别再这么叫我 |
[29:56] | Did you tell him I was carrying Drogo’s child? | 你是不是告诉他我怀了卓戈的骨肉 |
[30:03] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:06] | That wine merchant tried to poison me, | 正是因为你给出的情报 |
[30:09] | because of your information. | 那个酒贩子才来毒害我 |
[30:10] | I stopped you from drinking his wine. | 我为您挡下了那杯酒 |
[30:12] | Because you knew it was poisoned. | 因为你知道酒里下了毒 |
[30:15] | I suspected. | 我只是怀疑 |
[30:16] | You betrayed me | 你从一开始 |
[30:19] | from the first. | 就背叛了我 |
[30:21] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[30:24] | I never meant. | 我从没想过 |
[30:27] | please, Khaleesi, forgive me. | 求求您 卡丽熙 原谅我吧 |
[30:28] | You sold my secrets to the man who killed my father | 你把我的秘密出卖给杀死我父亲 |
[30:31] | -and stole my brother’s throne. -I have protected you. | -窃取我兄长王位的人 -我保护您 |
[30:33] | -Fought for you. Killed for you. -And you want me to forgive you? | -我为您而战 为您杀戮 -你还要我原谅 |
[30:39] | I have loved you. | 我爱过您 |
[30:40] | Love? | 爱 |
[30:43] | Love? How can you say that to me? | 爱 你竟敢说出这个字眼 |
[30:46] | Any other man, and I would have you executed. | 要换了别人 我必定砍了他的脑袋 |
[30:48] | But you, I do not want you in my city | 可是你 我不想在这座城里看到你 |
[30:50] | dead or alive. | 无论生死 |
[30:52] | Go back to your masters in King’s Landing. | 回你君临的主子那里 |
[30:55] | Collect your pardon if you can. | 拿出你的本事 求他们赦免吧 |
[31:01] | Daenerys, please. | 丹妮莉丝 求求您 |
[31:02] | Don’t ever presume to touch me again | 永远不要再试图碰我 |
[31:05] | or speak my name. | 喊我的名字 |
[31:07] | You have until dusk to collect your things | 傍晚之前 收拾好东西 |
[31:09] | and leave this city. | 离开这座城市 |
[31:10] | If you’re found in Meereen past break of day, | 如果天亮后 我发现你仍在弥林 |
[31:13] | I’ll have your head thrown into Slaver’s Bay. | 别怪我砍下你的人头扔进奴隶湾 |
[31:19] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:22] | Now. | 快走 |
[32:19] | Moat Cailin is yours, Father. | 卡林湾是您的了 父亲大人 |
[32:28] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:30] | Has there been any word from Locke? | 洛克那儿有消息吗 |
[32:33] | No. | 没有 |
[32:34] | Unimportant. | 无关紧要了 |
[32:36] | A cripple, a young boy. | 一个瘸子 一个小屁孩 |
[32:39] | None of the northern lords have seen them. | 北境的领主们都没见到他们 |
[32:42] | Dead most likely. | 八成是死了 |
[32:46] | Most of the ironborn have fled the North. | 很多铁种已经逃离北境 |
[32:49] | Now more will follow, thanks to you. | 而多亏你 又有很多铁种要跑了 |
[32:55] | Tell me, what you see? | 告诉我 你看到了什么 |
[33:00] | Moors, fields, hills. | 荒野 田地 山丘 |
[33:06] | Tell me, what you see? | 告诉我 你看到了什么 |
[33:12] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[33:13] | Not nothing. | 这不是什么也没有 |
[33:15] | The North. | 而是整个北境 |
[33:17] | Ride 700 miles that way, you’re still in the North. | 你往这个方向骑上七百哩 仍在北境之中 |
[33:21] | 400 miles that way. | 这边可以骑四百哩 |
[33:24] | 300 miles that way. | 那边三百哩 |
[33:26] | The North is larger than the other six kingdoms combined. | 北境的领土比其余六国的总和还要大 |
[33:29] | And I am the Warden of the North. | 而我现在是北境守护 |
[33:32] | The North is mine. | 北境是我的了 |
[33:36] | Now tell me, what is your name? | 告诉我 你叫什么 |
[33:42] | Ramsay Snow. | 拉姆斯·雪诺 |
[33:44] | No, not Ramsay Snow. | 不对 不是拉姆斯·雪诺 |
[33:47] | Open it. | 打开看 |
[33:50] | From this day until your last day, | 从今日起 直至你死去 |
[33:52] | you are Ramsay Bolton, | 你是拉姆斯·波顿 |
[33:54] | son of Roose Bolton, Warden of the North. | 北境守护卢斯·波顿之子 |
[34:04] | You honor me. | 您赐予我荣耀 |
[34:06] | I swear I will uphold your name | 我誓将不负您的英名 |
[34:08] | and your tradition. | 继承您的传统 |
[34:11] | I will be worthy of you, Father, | 我决不令您失望 父亲大人 |
[34:14] | I promise. | 我郑重发誓 |
[34:34] | Come, Reek, I’ll be needing a bath. | 快点 臭佬 我要洗澡了 |
[35:06] | Yes? | 请进 |
[35:21] | First time I saw you, you were just a child. | 我第一次见你时 你还是个孩子 |
[35:24] | A girl from the North come to the capital for the first time. | 一个刚从北境来到都城的小姑娘 |
[35:27] | Not a child any longer. | 而现在已经长大了 |
[35:33] | Why did you help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[35:36] | They would have thrown you through the Moon Door | 要是他们发现你有罪 |
[35:37] | if they found you guilty. | 就会把你扔出月门 |
[35:40] | That’s not an answer. | 只怕不是因为这个吧 |
[35:45] | If they’d have executed you, | 他们如果处决了你 |
[35:47] | what would they have done with me? | 接下来会怎么对待我呢 |
[35:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:52] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[35:55] | Better to gamble on the man you know | 与其押宝给陌生人 |
[35:57] | than the strangers you don’t? | 还不如在熟人身上赌一把 |
[36:01] | And you think you know me? | 你自认为了解我吗 |
[36:05] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[36:07] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[36:24] | I thought it’d make me happy, | 我以为我会因此而开心 |
[36:26] | but it doesn’t. Not really. | 但没有 我不觉得开心 |
[36:28] | Nothing makes you happy. | 没什么能让你开心了 |
[36:30] | -Lots of things make me happy. -Like what? | -有很多事让我开心 -比如说 |
[36:31] | Killing Polliver, killing Rorge. | 杀波利佛和罗尔杰 |
[36:33] | So you’re sad because you didn’t get to kill Joffrey yourself. | 所以你难过的是没有亲手杀了乔佛里 |
[36:37] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[36:38] | At least I could have been there to watch. | 至少我想要亲眼看着他死 |
[36:40] | I wanted to see the look in his eyes when he knew it was over. | 我想看到他那绝望的眼神 |
[36:42] | Aye, nothing in the world beats that look. | 可不 那种眼神最让人舒坦了 |
[36:47] | You protected him for most of his life. | 他大半辈子都是你在保护 |
[36:48] | You think you could have saved him? | 你觉得你当时救得了他吗 |
[36:51] | I wasn’t the damn wine taster. | 我又不是替他尝酒的 |
[36:55] | Little shit deserved to die, but poison, | 那小混蛋是该死 但下毒 |
[37:00] | poison’s a woman’s weapon. | 下毒是女人的伎俩 |
[37:02] | Men kill with steel. | 男人拿刀剑取命 |
[37:04] | That’s your stupid pride talking. | 那是你自以为是的蠢话 |
[37:06] | It’s why you’ll never be a great killer. | 所以这辈子你都当不了伟大的杀手 |
[37:08] | I’d have killed Joffrey with a chicken bone if I had to. | 逼不得已我可以拿鸡骨头杀了乔佛里 |
[37:12] | I’d pay good money to see that. | 我愿意花大价钱到场观赏 |
[37:18] | You should have let me burn it. | 你应该让我帮你烧一下 |
[37:21] | It’s a fleabite. | 区区小伤 |
[37:24] | That fleabite’s got you walking a lot slower than you used to. | 区区小伤已经大大拖慢了你的步伐 |
[37:27] | Well, we won’t have to walk too much further. | 还好前面没多远了 |
[37:31] | You really think my aunt will pay for me? | 你真觉得我姨妈会赎我吗 |
[37:32] | Aye, she’ll pay. | 是 她肯定会 |
[37:34] | I’ve never even met her. | 我从来没见过她 |
[37:36] | Doesn’t matter. You’re her blood. | 不要紧 你是她的血亲 |
[37:40] | Family, honor, all that horseshit. | 还有家族 荣耀 尽是些狗屁道理 |
[37:43] | It’s all you lords and ladies ever talk about. | 你们那帮王公贵族整天谈论这些东西 |
[37:47] | I’m not a lady. | 我不是王公贵族 |
[37:49] | Who would pass the Bloody Gate? | 欲过血门者何人 |
[37:52] | The bloody Hound, Sandor Clegane. | 血淋淋的猎狗 桑铎·克里冈 |
[37:55] | And his | 还有他的 |
[37:58] | traveling companion Arya Stark, | 旅伴艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[38:01] | niece of your lady Lysa Arryn. | 莱莎·艾林夫人的外甥女 |
[38:04] | Then I offer my condolences. | 本人深表哀悼 |
[38:07] | Lady Arryn died. | 艾林夫人已死 |
[38:12] | Three days ago. | 就在三天前 |
[38:32] | I’ve never left home before, Uncle Petyr. | 我从未出过家门 培提尔叔叔 |
[38:34] | -I’m afraid to leave. -You shouldn’t be. | -我不敢离开 -你不必害怕 |
[38:36] | The Lord of the Vale belongs in the Eyrie, Mother said. | 母亲说 谷地主君属于鹰巢城 |
[38:40] | She said it’s not safe outside. | 她说外面不安全 |
[38:42] | It wasn’t safe for her inside. | 家里对她而言也不安全 |
[38:44] | People die at their dinner tables. | 人们有的命丧餐桌 |
[38:47] | They die in their beds. | 有的命丧床榻 |
[38:49] | They die squatting over their chamber pots. | 有的蹲在夜壶上就没了命 |
[38:53] | Everybody dies sooner or later. | 每个人早晚都会死 |
[38:55] | Don’t worry about your death. | 不要担忧死亡 |
[38:58] | Worry about your life. | 操心你的生活吧 |
[39:00] | Take charge of your life | 活着的每一天 |
[39:02] | for as long as it lasts. | 都要好好把握 |
[39:05] | That is what it means to be Lord of the Vale. | 这才是身为谷地主君的意义所在 |
[39:32] | Shall we go? | 我们可以出发了吗 |
[39:41] | Wine always helps. | 酒永远是最管用的 |
[39:45] | I thank you for it. | 有劳了 |
[39:49] | Trial by combat. | 比武审判 |
[39:52] | Deciding a man’s guilt or innocence | 在诸神的见证下 |
[39:56] | in the eyes of the gods | 让两个人互相残杀 |
[39:57] | by having two other men hack each other to pieces. | 来判定另一个人是否有罪 |
[40:01] | Tells you something about the gods. | 这就是诸神的真面目 |
[40:06] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[40:08] | Soon. | 快了 |
[40:13] | Do you think Oberyn has a chance? | 你觉得奥柏伦会赢吗 |
[40:18] | The Red Viper of Dorne. | 多恩的红毒蛇 |
[40:19] | You don’t get a name like that unless you’re deadly, right? | 要是不厉害 谁给他取这个名号 是吧 |
[40:22] | I’ve never seen him fight. | 我没见识过他的身手 |
[40:23] | Oh, he’s going to die. I’m going to die. | 天哪 他要没命了 我也要没命了 |
[40:26] | Oberyn believes in himself. | 奥柏伦很有自信 |
[40:27] | That’s putting it mildly. | 说得轻巧罢了 |
[40:31] | What’s the punishment for regicide? | 弑君罪会处以何种刑罚 |
[40:33] | Drawing and quartering? Hanging? | 五马分尸 绞刑 |
[40:36] | -Breaking at the wheel? -Beheading. | -碾刑 -砍头 |
[40:38] | Seems rather ordinary. | 太平常了吧 |
[40:40] | And he was my nephew as well, so what is that? | 他还是我的外甥 那算什么呢 |
[40:42] | Fratricide is brothers. | 杀兄弟是弑兄 |
[40:44] | Filicide is sons. | 杀儿子是弑子 |
[40:47] | Nepoticide. That’s the one. | 弑外甥 就它了 |
[40:52] | Matricide, patricide, | 弑母 弑父 |
[40:55] | infanticide, suicide. | 杀婴 自杀 |
[40:59] | There’s no kind of killing that doesn’t have its own word. | 杀什么都有专门的叫法 |
[41:02] | Cousins. | 杀表亲没有 |
[41:03] | Cousins, you’re right. | 表亲 对啊 |
[41:05] | There is no word for cousin killing. | 没有专门说杀表亲的词儿 |
[41:08] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[41:10] | Do you remember cousin Orson? Orson Lannister? | 你还记得我们的表亲欧森·兰尼斯特吗 |
[41:12] | Of course. Wet-nurse dropped him on his head. | 当然 奶妈不小心把他的脑袋撞在地上 |
[41:15] | -Left him simple. -Simple? | -他成了傻子 -傻子 |
[41:17] | Used to sit all day in the garden. | 成天坐在花园里 |
[41:19] | Crushing beetles with a rock. | 拿石头砸甲虫 |
[41:26] | Nothing made him happier. | 这种事最让他开心了 |
[41:27] | Nothing made you happier. | 这种事最让你开心了 |
[41:28] | You’d think being tormented from birth | 你是不是觉得自己出身悲惨 |
[41:30] | would have given you some affinity for the afflicted. | 所以跟这倒霉家伙有点同病相怜 |
[41:32] | On the contrary. Laughing at another person’s misery | 恰恰相反 只有取笑他人的不幸 |
[41:35] | was the only thing that made me feel like everyone else. | 我才觉得我和大家没有区别 |
[41:38] | The joke wore thin, though. | 后来就没意思了 |
[41:40] | For you. You drifted away. | 对你是的 你逐渐疏远了 |
[41:42] | I had other interests. | 我有了别的兴趣 |
[41:43] | Yes, other interests. | 是啊 别的兴趣 |
[41:48] | But I stayed with Orson. | 但我还守着欧森 |
[41:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:51] | I was curious. | 我好奇啊 |
[41:53] | Why was he smashing all those beetles? | 他为什么要砸甲虫呢 |
[41:55] | What did he get out of it? | 他从中得到什么呢 |
[41:57] | First thing I did was ask him. | 我刚开始跑去问他 |
[41:59] | “Orson, why are you smashing all those beetles?” | “欧森 你为什么要砸甲虫” |
[42:03] | He gave me an answer. “Smash the beetles. | 他给了我一个答案 “砸甲虫 |
[42:06] | Smash ’em.” | 砸死它们” |
[42:10] | I wasn’t deterred. | 我没有就此作罢 |
[42:11] | I was the smartest person I knew. | 我可是脑子最灵光的 |
[42:13] | Certainly I had the wherewithal to unravel the mysteries | 不就是藏在一个傻子心里面的谜团吗 |
[42:15] | that lay at the heart of a moron. | 我肯定有办法解开 |
[42:18] | So I went to Maester Volarik’s library. | 于是我来到沃拉里克学士的藏书室 |
[42:20] | Volarik. Tried to touch me once. | 沃拉里克 有一回他想摸我 |
[42:23] | Turns out, far too much has been written about great men | 结果发现 长篇累牍的都是讲大人物 |
[42:25] | and not nearly enough about morons. | 根本不提傻子的事情 |
[42:28] | Doesn’t seem right. | 这不应该啊 |
[42:30] | In any case, I found nothing | 总之 我没发现是什么 |
[42:32] | that illuminated the nature of Orson’s affliction | 激发了欧森虐杀的本性 |
[42:34] | or the reason behind his relentless beetle slaughter. | 他无情屠戮甲虫背后的情由 |
[42:37] | So I went back to the source. | 于是我回来找凶手本人 |
[42:40] | I may not have been able to speak with Orson, | 虽然我没法直接问欧森 |
[42:42] | but I could observe him, watch him, | 但我可以观察他 盯着他 |
[42:44] | the way men watch animals | 就像我们观察动物 |
[42:46] | to come to a deeper understanding of their behavior. | 为的是深入地理解它们的行为 |
[42:52] | And as I watched, | 我观察他的同时 |
[42:54] | I became more and more sure of it. | 我越来越笃信一点 |
[42:57] | There was something happening there. | 那儿肯定出了什么状况 |
[42:59] | His face was like the page of a book | 他的脸就像一本摊开的书 |
[43:02] | written in a language I didn’t understand. | 可惜我不懂书里所用的语言 |
[43:04] | But he wasn’t mindless. He had his reasons. | 他不是没头脑 他自有道理 |
[43:08] | And I became possessed with knowing what they were. | 我着了魔似的想搞清楚是什么道理 |
[43:10] | I began to spend inordinate amounts of time watching him. | 于是花了大量的时间观察他 |
[43:15] | I would eat my lunch in the garden, | 我在花园里吃午饭 |
[43:17] | chewing my mutton to the music of “Kuuh”. | 就着”喀喀喀”的节奏嚼羊肉 |
[43:21] | And when I wasn’t watching him, I was thinking about him. | 不观察他的时候 我满脑子都在想他 |
[43:24] | Father droned on about the family legacy | 父亲执迷于家族的传承 |
[43:26] | and I thought about Orson’s beetles. | 我则沉浸于欧森的甲虫 |
[43:28] | I read the histories of Targaryen conquests. | 我阅读坦格利安的征服史 |
[43:31] | Did I hear dragon wings? No. | 我听见巨龙振翅的声音了吗 没有 |
[43:33] | I heard “Kuuh”. | 我只听见”喀喀喀” |
[43:36] | And I still couldn’t figure out why he was doing it. | 我还是搞不懂他为什么做这种事 |
[43:39] | And I had to know, because it was horrible | 可我必须知道 因为这太可怕了 |
[43:43] | that all these beetles should be dying for no reason. | 那么多甲虫不能无缘无故地死掉 |
[43:45] | Every day, around the world, | 每一天 这世上都有 |
[43:47] | men, women, and children are murdered by the score. | 很多男女老少死于非命 |
[43:51] | Who gives a dusty fuck about a bunch of beetles? | 谁管那群甲虫是为什么死的 |
[43:53] | I know, I know. But still, it filled me with dread. | 我知道 我知道 可我就是害怕 |
[43:57] | Piles and piles of them, years and years of them. | 一群又一群甲虫 一年又一年过去 |
[44:00] | How many countless living crawling things | 多少爬地而行的小小生灵 |
[44:02] | smashed and dried out and returned to the dirt? | 粉身碎骨 化为齑粉 重归泥土 |
[44:05] | In my dreams I found myself | 我梦见自己 |
[44:07] | standing on a beach made of beetle husks | 站在甲虫壳堆成的海滩上 |
[44:10] | stretching as far as the eye could see. | 放眼望去 无边无垠 |
[44:12] | I woke up crying, | 我哭着醒来 |
[44:14] | weeping for their shattered little bodies. | 为它们碎裂的身体流泪 |
[44:17] | I tried to stop Orson once. | 我有一次企图阻止欧森 |
[44:19] | He was twice your size. | 他的块头抵你两个 |
[44:20] | He just pushed me aside with a “Kuuh” | 他只是”喀”的一声把我推开 |
[44:22] | and kept on smashing. | 然后接着砸 |
[44:24] | Every day, until that mule | 天天砸 直到那一天 |
[44:27] | kicked him in the chest and killed him. | 骡子踢中了他的胸膛 他一命呜呼 |
[44:40] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[44:43] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么那样做 |
[44:45] | What was it all about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[44:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:11] | Good luck today. | 祝你今天好运 |
[45:46] | Looks like very light armor. | 您的盔甲太轻薄了吧 |
[45:48] | I like to move around. | 我喜欢动作灵便 |
[45:49] | You could at least wear a helmet. | 至少你戴顶头盔 |
[45:53] | You shouldn’t drink before a fight. | 你战斗前不该喝酒 |
[45:55] | You learn this during your years in the fighting pits? | 这是你长年累月混斗技场学到的经验吗 |
[45:58] | I always drink before a fight. | 我战前必饮酒 |
[45:59] | It could get you killed. It could get me killed. | 这会害你送命的 然后连累我送命 |
[46:03] | Today is not the day I die. | 今日不是我的死期 |
[46:12] | You’re going to fight that? | 你要和他打 |
[46:15] | I’m going to kill that. | 我要宰了他 |
[46:21] | He is the biggest man I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过最高大的人 |
[46:22] | Size does not matter when you are flat on your back. | 等你躺在地上 块头就不妨事了 |
[46:25] | Thank the gods. | 感谢诸神 |
[46:29] | In the sight of gods and men, | 在众神和诸位的见证下 |
[46:32] | we gather to ascertain | 我们齐聚于此 |
[46:35] | the guilt or innocence of this | 见证这个提利昂·兰尼斯特 |
[46:39] | man Tyrion Lannister. | 有罪抑或清白 |
[46:42] | May the Mother grant them mercy. | 愿圣母慈悲为怀 |
[46:44] | May the Father give them such justice as they deserve. | 愿天父主持公义 |
[46:48] | And may the Warrior guide the hand, | 愿战士引导两位 |
[46:51] | of our champion. | 代理骑士之手 |
[47:02] | Don’t leave me alone in this world. | 别丢下我一个人 |
[47:04] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[47:27] | Have they told you who I am? | 他们告诉你我是谁了吗 |
[47:28] | Some dead man. | 一个死人 |
[47:35] | I am the brother of Elia Martell. | 我是伊莉亚·马泰尔的弟弟 |
[47:38] | Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking | 你知道我为何大老远地跑来这座 |
[47:40] | shit-pile of a city? | 臭烘烘的城市 |
[47:43] | For you. | 因为你 |
[47:49] | I’m going to hear you confess before you die. | 我来听你临死前的忏悔 |
[47:53] | You raped my sister. | 你奸了我姐姐 |
[47:54] | You murdered her. | 你杀了她 |
[47:56] | You killed her children. | 你害了她孩子 |
[47:58] | Say it now and we can make this quick. | 现在就说 我们便快一点完事 |
[48:08] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[48:10] | You raped her. | 你奸了她 |
[48:12] | You murdered her. | 你杀了她 |
[48:18] | You killed her children. | 你害了她孩子 |
[48:31] | You raped her! | 你奸了她 |
[48:32] | You murdered her! | 你杀了她 |
[48:33] | You killed her children! | 你害了她孩子 |
[49:15] | You raped her! | 你奸了她 |
[49:16] | You murdered her! | 你杀了她 |
[49:27] | You killed her children! | 你害了她孩子 |
[49:37] | Wait. Are you dying? | 等等 你要死了吗 |
[49:40] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[49:41] | You can’t die yet. You haven’t confessed. | 你现在不准死 你还没有忏悔 |
[49:47] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[49:49] | Say her name. Elia Martell. | 说出她的名字 伊莉亚·马泰尔 |
[49:53] | You raped her. You killed her children. | 你奸了她 你害了她孩子 |
[49:55] | Elia Martell. | 伊莉亚·马泰尔 |
[49:58] | Who gave you the order? | 谁下的命令 |
[50:00] | Who gave you the order?! | 谁下的命令 |
[50:03] | Say her name! | 说出她的名字 |
[50:04] | You raped her! You murdered her! | 你奸了她 你杀了她 |
[50:07] | You killed her children. | 你害了她孩子 |
[50:09] | Say it. Say her name. | 说出来 说出她的名字 |
[50:13] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[50:22] | Elia Martell. | 伊莉亚·马泰尔 |
[50:25] | I killed her children. | 我杀了她的小兔崽子 |
[50:27] | Then I raped her. | 接着我操了她 |
[50:30] | Then I smashed her head in like this! | 再下来我打碎了她的头颅 就像这样 |
[50:47] | The gods have made their will known. | 诸神旨意已明 |
[50:50] | Tyrion Lannister, | 提利昂·兰尼斯特 |
[50:52] | in the name of King Tommen of the House Baratheon, | 以拜拉席恩家族的 |
[50:54] | First of His Name, | 托曼一世之名 |
[50:57] | you are hereby sentenced to death. | 我宣判你死刑 |