时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:18] | You’re wearing a black cloak again. | 你又穿起黑斗篷了 |
[03:21] | I’ve been sent to negotiate with you. | 他们派我来跟你谈判 |
[03:53] | It appears my trusting nature got the better of me. | 看来我又吃了轻信的亏 |
[03:56] | It’s happened before. | 这亏我从前也吃过 |
[03:58] | I was hoping your loyalty was real | 你前来投诚时 |
[04:00] | when you pledged yourself to us, Jon Snow. | 我曾希望你是忠诚的 琼恩·雪诺 |
[04:02] | Truly I was. | 我真心希望 |
[04:03] | The Halfhand ordered me to join your army | 断掌命令我加入你们的队伍 |
[04:05] | and bring back whatever information I could to Castle Black. | 带着得到的情报回到黑城堡 |
[04:08] | He made me kill him so you’d trust me. | 他逼我杀死他 赢取你们的信任 |
[04:10] | I was loyal, | 我是忠诚的 |
[04:12] | to him and to my Night’s Watch vows. | 忠于他 忠于守夜人的誓言 |
[04:15] | All your vows? | 每一条誓言吗 |
[04:19] | She wasn’t enough to turn you, eh? | 她不足以改变你的心志 是吧 |
[04:23] | Were you enough to turn her? | 你足以改变她吗 |
[04:26] | She put three arrows in me when I escaped. | 我逃走时 她射了我三箭 |
[04:31] | Did you see her again at Castle Black? | 你在黑城堡见到她了吗 |
[04:34] | -Yes. -And? | -见到了 -然后呢 |
[04:37] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[04:40] | -Your doing? -No. | -是你下的手 -不是 |
[04:45] | We’ll drink to her. | 我们敬她一杯 |
[05:10] | Of all the ways I’d kill you, | 我要杀你法子多得是 |
[05:12] | poison would be the last. | 下毒是最不可能的 |
[05:18] | -Ygritte. -Ygritte. | -耶哥蕊特 -耶哥蕊特 |
[05:29] | That’s not wine. | 这不是红酒 |
[05:31] | No, it’s a proper northern drink, Jon Snow. | 对 这是正宗的北方酒 琼恩·雪诺 |
[05:34] | You did well. Fought hard. | 你们很棒 打得顽强 |
[05:37] | Killed some of our strongest men. | 杀了几个我们最强壮的人 |
[05:40] | One of our giants went into your tunnel | 一个巨人冲进你们的隧道 |
[05:42] | and never came out again. | 再也没出来 |
[05:44] | Mag the Mighty. | 强壮的玛格 |
[05:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[05:48] | He killed my friend Grenn. | 他杀了我的朋友葛兰 |
[05:50] | He was their king. | 他是巨人的国王 |
[05:52] | The last of a bloodline that stretches back | 是古老家族的最后传人 |
[05:54] | before the First Men. | 血统比先民更久远 |
[05:56] | Grenn came from a farm. | 葛兰来自某个农场 |
[06:03] | -Mag and Grenn. -Grenn and Mag. | -玛格和葛兰 -葛兰和玛格 |
[06:08] | Kullback, could I trouble you for something to eat? | 库柏克 能弄点儿吃的吗 |
[06:11] | I don’t imagine our guest has eaten anything for quite some time. | 我想我们的客人很长时间没吃东西了 |
[06:17] | So, you’re here to strike a bargain? | 你是来谈条件的 |
[06:22] | Turn your army around and go home. | 全体调头 回老家去 |
[06:24] | You know I know you’re low on arrows, | 你明知我清楚你们箭矢不足 |
[06:27] | you’re low on oil, you’re low on men. | 油料耗尽 人手短缺 |
[06:29] | How many are left, 50? | 还剩多少人 有五十吗 |
[06:31] | I told Tormund and Orell. | 我告诉托蒙德和欧瑞尔 |
[06:33] | We have more than 1,000 men. | 我们有一千多人 |
[06:35] | I showed you everything I had. | 我的实力你都看到了 |
[06:36] | The whole army, 100,000 strong. | 全军总数超过十万 |
[06:38] | And what did you do? You fired on us with everything you had. | 你们做了什么呢 你们倾尽全力阻击我们 |
[06:42] | It wasn’t much. | 毛毛雨而已 |
[06:43] | As soon as I saw that, | 我看清情况之后 |
[06:44] | I sent 400 men to climb the Wall, | 马上派了四百人去爬过长城 |
[06:48] | an unmanned stretch five miles west of here. | 西边五哩无人守卫的位置 |
[06:50] | A lot of them will die climbing, | 许多人会死在攀爬途中 |
[06:52] | but most of them will be over by the end of the day. | 但是今天晚上 大部分能越过长城 |
[06:55] | It’s me being honest with you, Jon Snow, | 我这是对你实话实说 琼恩·雪诺 |
[06:57] | which is more than you’ve ever done for me. | 我待你远比你待我真诚得多 |
[07:00] | My people have bled enough. | 我的人民已经流了太多血 |
[07:02] | We’re not here to conquer. | 我们此来不是为了征服 |
[07:04] | We’re here to hide behind your Wall. | 我们要去你们的长城后面躲避 |
[07:06] | Just like you. We need your tunnel. | 和你们一样 我们需要你们的隧道 |
[07:11] | Now we both know that winter is coming. | 我们都知道 凛冬将至 |
[07:14] | And if my people aren’t south of the Wall when it comes in earnest, | 要是冬天真正来临 我的人民没到长城以南 |
[07:18] | we’ll all end up worse than dead. | 我们都会落得比死亡更凄惨 |
[07:21] | You want to strike a bargain with me? | 你想跟我谈条件 |
[07:23] | Here’s the bargain. | 这是我的条件 |
[07:24] | You go back, you open the gates to us, | 你回去 为我们敞开大门 |
[07:26] | and I swear to you that no one else will die. | 我可以发誓不会再死一个人 |
[07:30] | Refuse, | 若拒绝 |
[07:32] | and we’ll kill every last man at Castle Black. | 我们就把黑城堡守军斩尽杀绝 |
[07:42] | Oh, that’s why you’re here. | 原来这才是你的目的 |
[07:46] | I reckon you could do it before any of them could stop you. | 我料想你能够得手 他们来不及阻止你 |
[07:49] | They’d kill you, of course. | 他们自然会杀掉你 |
[07:51] | They’d kill you slow. | 慢慢折磨死你 |
[07:52] | But you knew that when you came in here. | 可你进门之时早就知道了 |
[07:57] | Are you capable of that, Jon Snow? | 你下得了手吗 琼恩·雪诺 |
[08:00] | Killing a man in his own tent when he’s just offered you peace? | 将与你和谈之人斩杀在他的营帐里 |
[08:04] | Is that what the Night’s Watch is? | 守夜人是这样的军团吗 |
[08:06] | Is that what you are? | 你是这样的人吗 |
[08:11] | Riders coming! | 骑兵来袭 |
[08:15] | -Are you attacking us? -No. | -是你们偷袭吗 -不是 |
[08:16] | It’s like you said, we don’t have the men. | 你自己也说了 我们人手不够 |
[08:46] | Hold! To me! To me! | 稳住 向我靠拢 靠拢 |
[10:00] | Stand down! | 退后 |
[10:04] | I said my people have bled enough | 我说我的人民已经流了太多血 |
[10:07] | and I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[10:43] | Round them up. | 把他们围起来 |
[10:56] | You’re the King-beyond-the-Wall? | 你是塞外之王 |
[11:01] | -Do you know who I am? -Never had the pleasure. | -你知道我是谁吗 -无幸得知 |
[11:04] | This is Stannis Baratheon, | 你面前的是史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩 |
[11:05] | the one true king of the Seven Kingdoms. | 七国唯一的真王 |
[11:07] | We’re not in the Seven Kingdoms | 我们不在七国之内 |
[11:08] | and you’re not dressed for this weather. | 你穿得也不合时宜 |
[11:11] | It is customary to kneel when surrendering to a king. | 向国王投降通常应当下跪 |
[11:21] | We do not kneel. | 我们从不下跪 |
[11:23] | I’ll have thousands of your men in chains by nightfall, | 天黑前 我会抓到数千俘虏 |
[11:25] | have nowhere to put them, have nothing to feed them. | 没地方安置 也没东西给他们吃 |
[11:28] | I’m not here to slaughter beat dogs. | 我此来并不想赶尽杀绝 |
[11:30] | Their fate depends on their king. | 他们的命运掌握在他们的国王手里 |
[11:34] | All the same, we do not kneel. | 还是一样 我们从不下跪 |
[11:40] | Take these men away. | 把他们带走 |
[11:43] | What’s a man of the Night’s Watch doing in a wildling camp? | 守夜人的汉子到野人营地里做什么 |
[11:48] | I was sent to discuss terms with the King-beyond-the-Wall. | 我是受命前来和塞外之王谈判的 |
[11:50] | You’re speaking to the one true king, boy. | 你面前的是唯一的真王 小子 |
[11:53] | You will address him as Your Grace. | 你要尊称他为陛下 |
[11:55] | I know he’s the king. My father died for him. | 我知道他是国王 我父亲就是因他而死 |
[12:00] | My name is Jon Snow, Your Grace. | 我叫琼恩·雪诺 陛下 |
[12:04] | I’m Ned Stark’s son. | 我是奈德·史塔克的儿子 |
[12:08] | Your father was an honorable man. | 你父亲是一位可敬的人 |
[12:10] | He was, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[12:12] | What do you think he’d have done with him? | 你认为你父亲会怎么处理他呢 |
[12:20] | I was this man’s prisoner once. | 我曾是这个人的囚犯 |
[12:23] | He could have tortured me. He could have killed me. | 他可以折磨我 他可以杀死我 |
[12:27] | But he spared my life. | 但是他饶了我的命 |
[12:29] | I think my father would have taken him prisoner, | 我想我父亲会把他关起来 |
[12:31] | listened to what he had to say. | 再听听他的解释 |
[12:37] | Very well, then. Take him. | 很好 带他走 |
[12:46] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[12:48] | If my father had seen the things that I’ve seen, | 如果我父亲见过我所见过的事 |
[12:51] | he’d also tell you to burn the dead before nightfall. | 他还会建议您天黑前将尸体烧掉 |
[12:55] | All of them. | 所有的尸体 |
[13:06] | I would suggest milk of the poppy | 我想用罂粟花奶 |
[13:08] | to ease his pain, but he is completely insensate. | 来缓解他的疼痛 可他完全没有知觉 |
[13:11] | Bloody Martells. | 该死的马泰尔 |
[13:12] | The cause appears to be manticore venom. | 他中的应该是狮身蝎尾兽之毒 |
[13:14] | It is. The Death’s Head manticore. | 是的 死亡之首狮身蝎尾兽 |
[13:18] | Yes, I’ve read a great deal about it. | 我看过很多关于它的资料 |
[13:21] | It’s a horrible poison. | 是一种很可怕的毒药 |
[13:22] | Usually Mantari in origin. | 原产自曼塔芮 |
[13:26] | Yes, yes. | 好了 好了 |
[13:27] | There’s nothing to be done. | 我们已经无能为力了 |
[13:29] | Yes, there is. | 不 还有希望 |
[13:31] | May I ask what you think you’re doing? | 我能问问你知道你在做什么吗 |
[13:34] | Saving him. | 救他 |
[13:35] | Your Grace, I wish it were otherwise, | 陛下 我也不希望这样 |
[13:38] | but Ser Gregor is beyond saving. | 但格雷果爵士已经没救了 |
[13:41] | Well, well beyond. | 完全没救 |
[13:42] | This man is not even a maester, | 此人根本不是学士 |
[13:45] | let alone Grand Maester. | 更别说大学士了 |
[13:47] | That’s for the best. | 这样最好 |
[13:49] | No maester knows how to save him. | 没有学士知道该怎么救他 |
[13:51] | That is exactly the sort of arrogance | 就是因为这种傲慢 |
[13:53] | that had him expelled from the Citadel, Your Grace. | 他才被驱逐出学城 陛下 |
[13:55] | His curiosity was deemed dangerous and unnatural. | 他的好奇心既危险又变态 |
[14:00] | Rightly so, in my opinion. | 我认为这是客观的说法 |
[14:02] | You’re dismissed, Grand Maester. | 退下吧 大学士 |
[14:06] | But, Your Grace, this is my laboratory. | 但是 陛下 这里是我的实验室 |
[14:10] | -Not anymore. -But I. | -不再是了 -但我 |
[14:20] | -You can save him? -Difficult to say, Your Grace. | -你能救他吗 -很难说 陛下 |
[14:22] | But if my past work is any guide, | 但如果我过去的实验可以借鉴 |
[14:27] | we stand a chance. | 我们还有机会 |
[14:29] | Do everything you can. | 尽全力吧 |
[14:31] | Come to me for anything you need. | 需要什么尽管找我 |
[14:33] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 非常感谢 陛下 |
[14:35] | You should know, | 您应该知道 |
[14:36] | the process may change him, | 这个治疗过程可能会改变他 |
[14:40] | somewhat. | 某些方面 |
[14:45] | Will it weaken him? | 会让他变弱吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, no. | 不会的 |
[14:49] | Very well, then. | 那就好 |
[15:10] | Not another word. | 不要再说了 |
[15:12] | We’ve been over this. The matter’s closed. | 我们已经讨论过了 不再重提 |
[15:14] | I’m opening it again. | 我就要重提 |
[15:18] | You were betrothed to Loras Tyrell. | 你和洛拉斯·提利尔订了婚 |
[15:21] | You’re still betrothed to Loras Tyrell. | 你现在仍和洛拉斯·提利尔有婚约 |
[15:23] | And you will marry Loras Tyrell | 等托曼和玛格丽一完婚 |
[15:25] | as soon as Tommen marries Margaery. | 你就嫁给洛拉斯·提利尔 |
[15:28] | I will not. | 我不嫁 |
[15:29] | Jaime cannot marry or inherit lands. | 詹姆不能娶妻或继承封地 |
[15:32] | Tyrion’s sentence will be carried out tomorrow. | 提利昂明天就要行刑 |
[15:37] | You have on several occasions made great claims | 你好几次信誓旦旦地声称 |
[15:41] | about your commitment to this family’s future. | 要为家族的未来做出贡献 |
[15:43] | Your role in that future | 你在家族未来中的角色 |
[15:45] | is more vital now than it ever was. | 从未像现在这样重要过 |
[15:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:49] | I will stay in King’s Landing | 我要留在君临 |
[15:50] | where I belong with my son the king. | 留在我的儿子 我的国王身边 |
[15:52] | When you were nine years old, I was called to the capital. | 你九岁那年 我奉诏要来君临 |
[15:56] | I decided to take your brother with me and not you. | 我本打算要带你弟弟留下你 |
[15:59] | You insisted that you would not be left at Casterly Rock | 你偏说什么无论如何 |
[16:02] | under any circumstances. And if you recall. | 你也不留在凯岩城 如果你还记得 |
[16:05] | I’m not interested in hearing another one of your smug stories | 我没兴趣听您拿那些陈年旧事 |
[16:07] | about the time you won. | 耀武扬威 |
[16:09] | This isn’t going to be one of those times. | 今非昔比 这次不一样 |
[16:11] | Do you think you’ll be the first person | 你以为你会是第一个 |
[16:13] | dragged into a sept to be married against her will? | 被拖进圣堂成亲的女人吗 |
[16:16] | When you marched into the throne room to tell me | 您记不记得 当年您走进王座厅 |
[16:18] | we’d won the Battle of Blackwater, do you remember? | 告诉我黑水湾大战胜利之时 |
[16:23] | I was sitting on the Iron Throne with Tommen. | 我和托曼坐在铁王座上 |
[16:26] | I was about to give him essence of nightshade. | 我正要喂他夜影之水 |
[16:28] | That’s how far I was willing to go when I thought | 为了不让坏人抢走我的孩子 |
[16:30] | someone awful had come to take my son away. | 我可以不择手段 |
[16:35] | Someone awful is coming to take him away. | 而现在就有坏人来抢他了 |
[16:37] | -No. -Joffrey is dead. | -没有的事 -乔佛里已经死了 |
[16:39] | Myrcella’s been sold like livestock. | 弥赛菈像牲口一样被卖走 |
[16:41] | And now you want to ship me off to Highgarden and steal my boy. | 如今您又要把我送去高庭 偷走我儿子 |
[16:44] | My last boy. | 我仅剩的儿子 |
[16:47] | Margaery will dig her claws in, | 玛格丽张牙舞爪 |
[16:49] | you will dig your claws in and you’ll fight over him, | 您也张牙舞爪 你俩为了争夺他 |
[16:51] | like beasts until you rip him apart. | 势必要把他扯个身首分离 |
[16:54] | I will burn our house to the ground before I let that happen. | 哪怕毁掉整个家族 我也要阻止这种事发生 |
[16:58] | And how will you do that? | 你打算怎么毁 |
[17:02] | I’ll tell everyone the truth. | 我要将真相公之于众 |
[17:03] | What truth would that be? | 敢问什么真相 |
[17:11] | You don’t know, do you? | 您不知道 是吗 |
[17:14] | You never believed it. | 您从来都不信 |
[17:17] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[17:21] | What am I saying? Of course it’s possible. | 瞧我说的什么话 当然可能了 |
[17:24] | How can someone so consumed by the idea of his family | 一个满脑子只有家族宏图愿景的人 |
[17:27] | have any conception what his actual family was doing? | 哪能知道现实之中的家人在做什么呢 |
[17:32] | We were right there in front of you and you didn’t see us. | 我们就在您面前 您却视而不见 |
[17:35] | One look in the past 20 years, | 过去这二十年间 |
[17:37] | one real look at your own children and you would have known. | 您若仔细瞧过自己的孩子们一眼 您就会知道 |
[17:41] | Known what? | 知道什么 |
[17:43] | Everything they say is true. | 传言都是真的 |
[17:45] | -About Jaime and me. -No. | -詹姆和我的传言 -不 |
[17:46] | -Your legacy is a lie. -No, no, no, no. | -您的千秋家业只是谎言 -不 不 |
[17:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[17:56] | Yes, you do. | 不 您信了 |
[18:15] | Jaime. | 詹姆 |
[18:18] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[18:19] | One fewer brother. Must be proud of yourself. | 少了一个弟弟 很得意吧 |
[18:23] | There’s really nothing you wouldn’t do, is there? | 是不是就没有你做不出的事 |
[18:25] | For my family, no, nothing. | 为了家人 是的 |
[18:26] | I would do things for my family you couldn’t imagine. | 为了家人 我可以做出你想都不敢想的事 |
[18:29] | -Tyrion is your family. -He’s not. | -提利昂就是家人 -他不是 |
[18:31] | -You don’t get to choose. -I do. So do you. | -你没得选 -可以选 你也可以 |
[18:35] | You can choose the creature | 你可以选那个 |
[18:36] | that killed our mother to come into this world. | 害死母亲来到世上的怪物 |
[18:38] | Are you really mad enough to blame him for that? | 你疯了 这种事也怪到他头上吗 |
[18:40] | He didn’t decide to kill her. He was an infant. | 他又没想害死母亲 他还是个婴儿 |
[18:43] | A disease doesn’t decide to kill you. | 疾病也没想害死人 |
[18:45] | All the same, you cut it out before it does. | 可你还是治好了病 没等它害死你 |
[18:48] | What do you decide? What do you choose? | 你要怎样做 你怎么选 |
[18:51] | The things I did to get back to you, | 我为了回来见你 |
[18:52] | to endure all that, only to find you. | 经受那么多磨难 结果却发现你 |
[18:58] | I choose you. | 我选择了你 |
[19:00] | -Those are words. -Yes. | -你只会说 -没错 |
[19:02] | Like the ones I just said to Father. | 我刚跟父亲也说了 |
[19:06] | I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[19:07] | Told him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[19:08] | I told him about us. | 我们的事 |
[19:12] | You told him? | 你说了吗 |
[19:13] | I told him, I won’t marry Loras Tyrell. | 我告诉他 我不会嫁给洛拉斯·提利尔 |
[19:15] | I told him I’m staying right here with Tommen, with you. | 我要留下来陪着托曼和你 |
[19:19] | You think he’ll just accept that? | 你觉得他会接受吗 |
[19:20] | Go and ask him. | 你去问他 |
[19:25] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[19:26] | I don’t want to talk about Tywin Lannister. | 我现在不想谈泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[19:29] | I don’t choose Tywin Lannister. | 我选的不是泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[19:31] | I don’t love Tywin Lannister. | 我爱的不是泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[19:33] | I love my brother. | 我爱的是我的弟弟 |
[19:36] | I love my lover. | 我爱的是我的爱人 |
[19:39] | People will whisper, they’ll make their jokes. | 人们会传播流言 在背后取笑 |
[19:41] | Let them. | 随他们去吧 |
[19:42] | They’re all so small, I can’t even see them. | 他们太渺小 我根本看不见 |
[19:45] | I only see what matters. | 我眼里只有我在意的 |
[19:56] | Someone will walk in. | 万一有人进来 |
[19:57] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:36] | I can speak the common tongue if you wish. | 陛下若是喜欢 我可以说通用语 |
[20:39] | You speak it very well. | 你说得很好 |
[20:41] | Before you freed me, I belonged to Master Mighdal. | 陛下还我自由前 我归米戈达尔伟主所有 |
[20:45] | I was tutor to his children. | 我是他家孩子的先生 |
[20:46] | I taught them languages and history. | 教授语言和历史 |
[20:49] | They know a great deal about your family because of me. | 他们从我这里知道许多关于陛下家族的故事 |
[20:53] | Little Calla is only seven, | 小卡拉才七岁 |
[20:55] | but she admires you very much. | 但她非常敬慕您 |
[20:58] | I hope I can prove worthy of her admiration. | 我希望可以当得起她的敬慕 |
[21:02] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以为你做的 |
[21:05] | When you took the city, the children begged me | 当您攻下本城之时 孩子们请求我 |
[21:07] | not to leave the house. | 别离开他们家 |
[21:10] | But Master Mighdal and I agreed that I must. | 但米戈达尔伟主和我都认为我必须走 |
[21:14] | So I lost my home. | 所以我无家可归 |
[21:18] | Now I live on the streets. | 现在我流落街头 |
[21:20] | I have outfitted mess halls | 我有设施齐全的饭堂 |
[21:22] | to feed all former slaves | 可供所有曾经的奴隶果腹 |
[21:23] | and barracks to shelter them. | 还有棚屋给他们居住 |
[21:24] | I do not mean to offend, Your Grace. | 我无意冒犯 陛下 |
[21:27] | I went to one of these places. | 我去过其中一处 |
[21:30] | The young prey on the old. | 见到青壮年抢老人的东西 |
[21:33] | Take what they want | 他们想要什么就抢 |
[21:34] | and beat us if we resist. | 稍遇反抗就是拳打脚踢 |
[21:35] | My Unsullied will make them safe again in short order, | 我马上派无垢者去保障饭堂治安 |
[21:38] | my friend, this I promise you. | 我的朋友 我向你保证 |
[21:40] | Even if they are safe, who would I be there? | 就算饭堂安全了 那我又算什么呢 |
[21:44] | What purpose would I serve? | 我活着又有什么意义呢 |
[21:47] | With my master, I was a teacher. | 在伟主家 我是教师 |
[21:50] | I had the respect and love of his children. | 我受到他孩子的尊敬和爱戴 |
[21:54] | What is it that you want from me? | 那你想要我怎么做 |
[21:56] | Your Grace, I ask you | 陛下 我请求您 |
[21:59] | to let me sell myself back to Master Mighdal. | 准我卖身给米戈达尔伟主 |
[22:02] | You want to return to a man who owned you | 你希望回到剥夺你自由的人身边 |
[22:05] | like a goat or a chair? | 为他做牛做马 |
[22:07] | Please, Your Grace. | 求您了 陛下 |
[22:09] | The young may rejoice in the new world you have built for them, | 那些年轻人或许为您建立的新世界欣喜若狂 |
[22:12] | but for those of us too old to change, | 但我们太老了 经不起折腾 |
[22:15] | there is only fear and squalor. | 只感到恐惧和悲惨 |
[22:20] | I am not alone. | 不止我一个人这么想 |
[22:22] | There are many outside waiting to beg the same of you. | 还有很多人等在外面 向您提出同样的请求 |
[22:25] | I did not take this city | 我夺下这座城 |
[22:27] | to preside over the injustice I fought to destroy. | 是要改变不公的世道 而不是因循守旧 |
[22:30] | I took it to bring people freedom. | 我是为了给人们带来自由 |
[22:34] | But freedom means making your own choices. | 但自由就意味着你们可以自行选择 |
[22:38] | I will allow you to sign a contract with your former master. | 我准许你和你的前伟主签署合约 |
[22:41] | It may not cover a period lasting longer than a year. | 时限不能超过一年 |
[22:45] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢您 陛下 |
[22:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:56] | The masters will take advantage of this situation. | 伟主们会趁机利用这种局面 |
[23:00] | The men serving them | 服侍他们的人 |
[23:02] | will be slaves in all, but name. | 本质上还是奴隶 只不过换了种说法 |
[23:11] | Approach, my friend. | 上前来 我的朋友 |
[23:38] | I have brought you. | 我带来了 |
[23:44] | He came from the sky. | 他从天而降 |
[23:48] | The black one. | 黑色的 |
[23:54] | The winged shadow. | 长翅膀的影子 |
[23:57] | He came from the sky and. | 他从天而降 |
[24:04] | My girl. | 我的女儿 |
[24:07] | My little girl. | 我的小女儿 |
[24:14] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[24:15] | Zala, Your Grace. | 扎拉 陛下 |
[24:17] | -How old was she? -Three. | -她多大了 -三岁 |
[24:21] | Three. | 三岁 |
[27:11] | They came to us | 他们来自七国各地 |
[27:12] | from White Harbor and Barrowton, | 从白港到荒冢屯 |
[27:15] | from Fairmarket and King’s Landing, | 从美人市集到君临 |
[27:19] | from north and south, | 从东南西北 |
[27:21] | from east and west. | 来到此处 |
[27:24] | They died protecting men, women, and children, | 他们为了保护那些永远不会知道他们姓名的 |
[27:29] | who will never know their names. | 男女老少而死 |
[27:31] | It is for us to remember them. | 我们自当铭记他们 |
[27:34] | Our brothers, | 我们的兄弟 |
[27:36] | we shall never see their like again. | 我们再难见到如此之人 |
[27:39] | And now their watch is ended. | 他们的守望至死方休 于斯结束 |
[27:42] | And now their watch is ended. | 他们的守望至死方休 于斯结束 |
[28:58] | Your old blind man patched me up. | 那个老瞎子给我包扎了伤口 |
[29:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:02] | He’s sworn to treat all wounded men, friend or foe. | 他发过誓要医治所有伤员 无论敌我 |
[29:05] | You want me alive, so you can torture me? | 你希望我活下来 好折磨我吗 |
[29:08] | No one’s gonna torture you. | 没人会折磨你 |
[29:09] | So how do we die? Hanging? Beheading? | 那你们准备怎么处决我们 吊死 砍头 |
[29:14] | Drop us from the top of the Wall? | 还是把我们从长城顶上扔下去 |
[29:15] | I don’t know what happens to the prisoners. | 我不知道会怎样处置犯人 |
[29:18] | Who decides? | 那做决定的是谁 |
[29:20] | I suppose Stannis does. | 我想应该是史坦尼斯 |
[29:23] | He your king now? | 他现在是你的国王了吗 |
[29:25] | I don’t have a king. | 我不效忠任何国王 |
[29:28] | You spent too much time with us, Jon Snow. | 你和我们待太久了 琼恩·雪诺 |
[29:32] | You can never be a kneeler again. | 你再也不会向任何人下跪了 |
[29:35] | We’re gonna burn the bodies of your dead. | 我们会火化你们那帮人的尸体 |
[29:39] | Do you want to say any words over them? | 你有话想跟他们说吗 |
[29:41] | Words? What kind of words? | 说话 说什么话 |
[29:43] | Funeral words. I don’t know how the free folk do it. | 悼词 我不知道自由民是怎么做的 |
[29:47] | Do what? | 什么怎么做的 |
[29:49] | Say farewell. | 永别 |
[29:51] | The dead can’t hear us, boy. | 死人可听不到我们说话 小子 |
[29:59] | Snow. | 雪诺 |
[30:05] | Did you love her? | 你爱过她吗 |
[30:09] | She loved you. | 她很爱你 |
[30:12] | She told you? | 她告诉你的 |
[30:14] | No. | 没有 |
[30:15] | All she ever talked about was killing you. | 她成天都在说要怎么杀了你 |
[30:18] | That’s how I know. | 所以我知道 |
[30:23] | She belongs in the North. | 她属于北方 |
[30:26] | The real North. | 真正的北方 |
[30:30] | You understand me? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[32:17] | We can stop. We can rest. | 我们可以停下来休息一会儿 |
[32:19] | We’ll rest with the three-eyed raven. | 找到三眼乌鸦再休息 |
[32:32] | We’re not going to make it. | 我们到不了的 |
[32:38] | We’re already here. | 我们已经到了 |
[32:40] | Jojen. | 玖健 |
[32:43] | Jojen. | 玖健 |
[32:45] | Look, Jojen. Look. | 看 玖健 你看 |
[34:08] | Jojen! Come on! | 玖健 加把劲 |
[34:11] | Help them! Now! | 去帮他们 快 |
[34:14] | Hold on to me! | 抓住我 |
[34:19] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[34:23] | -Hodor. -Help them! | -阿多 -去帮他们 |
[34:24] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[34:26] | Hodor! | 阿多 |
[34:48] | Hodor! | 阿多 |
[35:09] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[35:13] | Hodor! | 阿多 |
[35:45] | Bran! | 布兰 |
[35:51] | Save yourself, now! | 快去救你自己 |
[36:18] | Come with me, Brandon Stark. | 跟我来 布兰登·史塔克 |
[36:27] | He is lost. | 他没救了 |
[36:29] | Come with me or die with him. | 跟我来 或陪他死 |
[36:33] | Go with them. | 跟他们走 |
[37:37] | They cannot follow us. | 它们没法跟进来 |
[37:39] | The power that moves them is powerless here. | 驱动它们的力量在这里无效 |
[37:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:44] | The First Men called us the children, | 先民称我们为孩子 |
[37:46] | but we were born long before them. | 但我们的诞生比他们早得多 |
[37:50] | Come, he waits for you. | 跟我来 他在等你 |
[39:17] | You’re the three-eyed raven? | 您就是三眼乌鸦吗 |
[39:23] | I’ve been many things. | 我有过诸多经历 |
[39:26] | Now I am what you see. | 现在的我是这副模样 |
[39:31] | My brother, he led us to you and now he. | 我弟弟指引我们找到您 现在他 |
[39:34] | He knew what would happen. | 他知道将发生什么 |
[39:37] | From the moment he left, | 从他出发的那一刻 |
[39:39] | he knew and he went anyway. | 他就知道了 可他还是去了 |
[39:42] | How do you know? | 您怎么知道 |
[39:43] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你们 |
[39:46] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[39:48] | All of your lives. | 你们的人生 |
[39:50] | With 1,000 eyes and one. | 用我一千零一只眼睛 |
[39:55] | Now you’ve come to me at last, | 现在你终于来到我面前 |
[39:57] | Brandon Stark. | 布兰登·史塔克 |
[40:00] | Though the hour is late. | 尽管来得有些迟 |
[40:03] | I didn’t want anyone to die for me. | 我不希望任何人因我而死 |
[40:05] | He died so you could find what you have lost. | 他为帮你找回你失去的东西而死 |
[40:11] | You’re going to help me walk again? | 您能治好我的腿吗 |
[40:14] | You will never walk again. | 你永远无法行走了 |
[40:19] | But you will fly. | 但你可以飞 |
[40:37] | Podrick. | 波德瑞克 |
[40:39] | Podrick. | 波德瑞克 |
[40:41] | Where are the horses? | 马哪儿去了 |
[40:44] | I hobbled them last night. | 我昨晚明明把它们绊起来了 |
[40:46] | What sort of hobble? | 怎么绊的 |
[40:48] | A figure eight like you taught me. | 八字结 您教过我的那种 |
[40:51] | If you did it like I taught you, | 如果你是按我教的方法绊的 |
[40:52] | then the horses would be here. | 马应该还在这 |
[40:53] | Thieves, maybe? | 也许被贼偷了 |
[40:55] | It’s at least 30 miles to the Eyrie from here. | 从这里到鹰巢城至少有三十哩 |
[40:58] | You’re carrying the saddlebags. | 你负责背鞍囊 |
[41:28] | People coming. | 有人来了 |
[41:32] | You can shit later. There’s people coming. | 你等会儿再拉屎吧 有人来了 |
[41:37] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:40] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[41:43] | I like your sword. | 你的剑不错 |
[41:46] | Are we getting close to the Bloody Gate? | 这儿离血门是不是很近了 |
[41:49] | About 10 more miles. | 再走十哩 |
[41:51] | Did you hear that, Podrick? | 你听到了吗 波德瑞克 |
[41:52] | Only 10 more miles to the Bloody Gate. | 离血门只有十哩了 |
[41:57] | Are you a knight? | 你是骑士吗 |
[41:58] | No. | 不是 |
[42:00] | But you know how to use that sword? | 但你知道如何使剑 |
[42:03] | I do. | 没错 |
[42:05] | Does it have a name? | 它有名字吗 |
[42:07] | Oathkeeper. | 守誓剑 |
[42:09] | Mine’s Needle. | 我的叫缝衣针 |
[42:12] | Good name. | 好名字 |
[42:15] | Who taught you how to fight? | 谁教你武艺 |
[42:18] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[42:21] | Mine never wanted to. | 我父亲不想教我 |
[42:24] | Said fighting was for boys. | 他说打斗是男孩子的事 |
[42:27] | Mine said the same. | 我父亲也是 |
[42:29] | But I kept fighting the boys anyway. | 但我还是跟男孩子们打 |
[42:32] | Kept losing. | 屡战屡败 |
[42:33] | Finally my father said, “If you’re going to do it, | 最后我父亲说 “如果你要打 |
[42:36] | you might as well do it right.” | 不妨打得像样些” |
[42:42] | Seven blessings. | 七神保佑 |
[42:43] | I’m Brienne of Tarth. This is Podrick Payne. | 我是塔斯的布蕾妮 他是波德瑞克·派恩 |
[42:49] | You want something? | 你有事吗 |
[42:51] | That’s Sandor Clegane. The Hound. | 那是桑铎·克里冈 猎狗 |
[43:05] | You’re Arya Stark. | 你是艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[43:07] | I asked if you wanted something. | 我问你有何贵干 |
[43:10] | I swore to your mother I would bring you home to her. | 我向你母亲发过誓要带你回家 |
[43:14] | My mother’s dead. | 我母亲死了 |
[43:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:17] | I wish I could have been there to protect her. | 只愿我当时能在场保护她 |
[43:21] | You’re not a northerner. | 你不是北方人 |
[43:22] | No, but I swore a sacred vow to protect her. | 不是 但我立下了神圣的誓言要保护她 |
[43:27] | Why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没做到 |
[43:32] | She commanded me to bring Jaime Lannister back to King’s Landing. | 她命我押送詹姆·兰尼斯特回君临 |
[43:35] | You’re paid by the Lannisters. | 你被兰尼斯特收买了 |
[43:38] | You’re here for the bounty on me. | 你是来取我的人头回去领赏的吧 |
[43:41] | I’m not paid by the Lannisters. | 我没有被兰尼斯特收买 |
[43:42] | No? | 是吗 |
[43:46] | Fancy sword you’ve got there. | 你手里那把剑不错啊 |
[43:48] | Where’d you get it? | 哪儿来的 |
[43:52] | I’ve been looking at Lannister gold all my life. | 我看了一辈子的兰尼斯特金子 |
[43:56] | Go on, Brienne of fucking Tarth. | 说啊 狗日塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[43:59] | Tell me, that’s not Lannister gold. | 告诉我 它不是兰尼斯特家的金子 |
[44:02] | Jaime Lannister gave me this sword. | 詹姆·兰尼斯特将这把剑给了我 |
[44:06] | The Bloody Gate is 10 miles. | 十哩之外就是血门 |
[44:07] | I swore to your mother by the old gods. | 我在旧神面前向你母亲发誓 |
[44:09] | I don’t care what you swore. | 我不关心你发什么誓 |
[44:10] | -Arya! -You heard the girl. | -艾莉亚 -你听见她说的了 |
[44:12] | -She’s not coming with you. -She is. | -她不会跟你走的 -她要跟我走 |
[44:17] | You’re not a good listener. | 你不太听得懂人话啊 |
[44:20] | That Valyrian steel? | 瓦雷利亚钢 |
[44:21] | I always wanted some Valyrian steel. | 我一直都想要把瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[44:23] | Come with me, Arya. I’ll take you to safety. | 跟我走吧 艾莉亚 我带你去安全的地方 |
[44:26] | Safety? Where the fuck’s that? | 安全 哪里还他妈的安全 |
[44:29] | Her aunt in the Eyrie is dead. Her mother’s dead. | 她鹰巢城的姨妈死了 她妈死了 |
[44:31] | Her father’s dead. Her brother’s dead. | 她爸死了 她哥死了 |
[44:33] | Winterfell is a pile of rubble. | 临冬城就是一片废墟 |
[44:35] | There is no safety, you dumb bitch. | 没有哪儿安全了 你这蠢娘们儿 |
[44:39] | You don’t know that by now, | 你到现在还没搞明白 |
[44:41] | you’re the wrong one to watch over her. | 你不是照看她的合适人选 |
[44:44] | And that’s what you’re doing? | 那你现在所做的 |
[44:46] | Watching over her? | 是在照看她吗 |
[44:48] | Aye, that’s what I’m doing. | 对 这正是我所做的 |
[45:59] | I have no wish to kill you, Ser. | 我没打算杀你 爵士先生 |
[46:14] | I’m not a knight. | 我不是什么骑士 |
[47:33] | Arya! | 艾莉亚 |
[47:35] | Arya! | 艾莉亚 |
[47:38] | Arya! | 艾莉亚 |
[47:42] | -Where is she? -She was just here. | -她人呢 -她刚才还在这儿 |
[47:44] | Why weren’t you watching her? | 你怎么不看着她 |
[47:45] | I was watching you. I thought you might need some help. | 我看着你呢 我怕你需要帮忙 |
[47:47] | Which way, Pod? Which way did she go? | 哪条路 她往哪条路走了 波德 |
[47:49] | I think that way. | 我想是那边 |
[47:51] | Arya! | 艾莉亚 |
[47:53] | Arya! | 艾莉亚 |
[48:24] | You still here? | 你还没走 |
[48:36] | Big bitch saved you. | 大块头娘们儿救了你 |
[48:39] | I don’t need saving. | 我不需要人救 |
[48:40] | No, not you. You’re a real killer. | 是的 你不需要 你是个真正的杀手 |
[48:43] | With your water dancing | 你有那什么水之舞 |
[48:46] | and your Needle. | 还有缝衣针 |
[48:49] | You gonna die? | 你会死吗 |
[48:50] | Unless there’s a maester hiding behind that rock, | 除非从岩石后面跳出来个学士 |
[48:54] | aye, | 的确 |
[48:56] | I’m done. | 我要死了 |
[49:02] | I’d skin you alive for wine. | 我真他妈想来口酒 |
[49:06] | Fuck water. | 不要水 |
[49:09] | Killed by a woman. | 给一个娘们儿干掉了 |
[49:13] | I bet you like that. | 你指定很喜欢这结局 |
[49:17] | Go on, | 去吧 |
[49:19] | go after her. | 跟她走吧 |
[49:22] | She’ll help you. | 她会帮你的 |
[49:27] | Going it alone, | 只身一人 |
[49:29] | you won’t last a day out there. | 你撑不过一天 |
[49:32] | I’ll last longer than you. | 我会撑得比你久 |
[49:41] | You remember where the heart is? | 你还记得心脏所在的位置吗 |
[49:51] | Fuck it. | 动手吧 |
[49:53] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[49:57] | Go on, girl. | 来吧 小狼女 |
[49:59] | Another name off your list. | 你的名单上又少了一个 |
[50:02] | You kept promising me. | 你一直跟我念叨的 |
[50:11] | I cut down your butcher’s boy. | 我杀了你的屠夫小弟 |
[50:14] | The ginger. | 那个红毛 |
[50:17] | He was begging for mercy. | 他当时求我饶他一命 |
[50:19] | “Please, Ser. Please don’t kill me. | “求求你 爵士 不要杀我 |
[50:22] | Please, please.” | 求求你” |
[50:26] | Bled all over my horse. | 血溅了我的马一身 |
[50:29] | Saddle stunk of butcher’s boy for weeks. | 弄得我的马鞍好久都是他的臭味儿 |
[50:34] | And your sister. | 还有你姐姐 |
[50:37] | Your pretty sister. | 你漂亮的姐姐 |
[50:40] | I should have taken her. | 我应该上她的 |
[50:44] | That night the Blackwater burned. | 黑水湾大火那一晚 |
[50:48] | I should have fucked her bloody. | 我应该狠狠地上她 |
[50:51] | At least I’d have one happy memory. | 至少我也有个美好的回忆 |
[51:04] | Do I have to beg you? | 你想让我乞求吗 |
[51:11] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[51:18] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[51:23] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[51:54] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[52:00] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[52:04] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[52:08] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[52:19] | Oh, get on with it, you son of a whore. | 快动手啊 烂婊子养的野种 |
[52:22] | Is that any way to speak about our mother? | 如此评价我们的母亲大人 |
[52:25] | What are you doing? | 你来做什么 |
[52:26] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你以为我来做什么 |
[52:27] | A galley’s waiting in the bay bound for the Free Cities. | 河边有条划桨船 开往自由贸易城邦 |
[52:29] | -Who’s helping you? -Varys. | -谁在帮忙 -瓦里斯 |
[52:31] | -Varys? -You have more friends than you thought. | -瓦里斯 -你的朋友远比你以为的多 |
[52:44] | There’s a locked door at the top of the stairs. | 楼梯顶上那扇门锁着 |
[52:47] | Knock on it twice, then twice again. | 敲两下 然后再敲两下 |
[52:50] | Varys will open. | 瓦里斯就会开门 |
[52:52] | I suppose this is good-bye, then. | 那么就此告别了 |
[53:10] | Farewell, little brother. | 永别了 小弟弟 |
[53:13] | Jaime. | 詹姆 |
[53:17] | Thank you for my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[53:23] | Quickly now. | 快走 |
[54:44] | Tywin? | 泰温 |
[54:49] | My lion. | 我的雄狮 |
[56:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:13] | Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[57:16] | Put down the crossbow. | 放下弩弓 |
[57:21] | Who released you? | 谁放你的 |
[57:25] | Your brother, I expect. | 是你哥哥吧 我想 |
[57:26] | He always had a soft spot for you. | 他一直对你心软 |
[57:29] | Come, we’ll go and talk in my chambers. | 来 我们去卧室好好谈 |
[57:36] | This is how you want to speak to me, hmm? | 你打算这样跟我谈吗 |
[57:39] | Shaming your father has always given you pleasure. | 你最喜欢让你父亲蒙羞 |
[57:42] | All my life, | 从我出生起 |
[57:44] | you’ve wanted me dead. | 您就想要我死 |
[57:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:51] | But you refused to die. | 但你不愿意死 |
[57:52] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[57:55] | Even admire it. | 甚至有点佩服 |
[57:56] | You fight for what’s yours. | 你为了属于你的一切而战斗 |
[57:59] | I’d never let them execute you. | 我不会让他们处死你 |
[58:01] | Is that what you fear? | 你就是害怕这个吗 |
[58:03] | I’ll never let Ilyn Payne take your head. | 我不会让伊林·派恩砍你的头 |
[58:05] | You’re a Lannister. | 你是兰尼斯特 |
[58:09] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[58:14] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[58:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[58:18] | Shae. | 雪伊 |
[58:20] | Oh, Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[58:23] | -Put down that crossbow. -I murdered her. | -放下弩弓 -我杀了她 |
[58:27] | With my own hands. | 我亲手杀了她 |
[58:33] | -It doesn’t matter. -Doesn’t matter? | -没关系 -没关系 |
[58:37] | She was a whore. | 她是个妓女 |
[58:40] | -Say that word again. -And what? | -再说一遍 -怎么样 |
[58:42] | You’ll kill your own father in the privy? | 你要在厕所里杀死自己的父亲吗 |
[58:46] | No. | 不 |
[58:48] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[58:50] | Now, enough of this nonsense. | 好了 别再废话了 |
[58:52] | I am your son and you sentenced me to die. | 我是您儿子 您判了我死刑 |
[58:56] | You knew I didn’t poison Joffrey, | 您知道不是我毒死的乔佛里 |
[58:59] | but you sentenced me all the same. | 但您还是一样给我判刑 |
[59:03] | -Why? -Enough. | -为什么 -够了 |
[59:05] | We’ll go back to my chambers | 我们去我卧室 |
[59:06] | and speak with some dignity. | 体面地谈谈 |
[59:08] | I can’t go back there. She’s in there. | 我不去 她在那里 |
[59:10] | You’re afraid of a dead whore? | 你害怕一个死掉的妓女吗 |
[59:25] | You shot me. | 你放箭 |
[59:36] | You’re no son of mine. | 你不是我儿子 |
[59:38] | I am your son. | 我是您儿子 |
[59:40] | I have always been your son. | 我一直都是您儿子 |
[59:58] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:00:01] | Quickly. | 快走 |
[1:00:06] | Trust me, my friend. I brought you this far. | 相信我 朋友 我帮你走了这么远 |
[1:02:04] | I want to see the captain. | 我要见船长 |
[1:02:06] | You’re seeing him. | 你眼前就是 |
[1:02:08] | I want to go north to the Wall. | 我想去北方 去长城 |
[1:02:11] | No, you don’t. | 你去不了 |
[1:02:13] | I can pay. | 我可以付钱 |
[1:02:14] | There is nothing in the North but ice and war and pirates. | 北方只有冰雪 战争和海盗 |
[1:02:18] | I wouldn’t need a cabin. Please. | 我不需要舱房 求你了 |
[1:02:21] | I could work scrubbing the floors. | 我可以干活 擦洗甲板什么的 |
[1:02:23] | I’m not going north, child. I’m going home. | 我们不去北方 孩子 我们回家 |
[1:02:26] | -Where’s home? -The Free City of Braavos. | -家在哪里 -自由贸易城邦布拉佛斯 |
[1:02:30] | Wait. I have something else. | 等等 我有别的 |
[1:02:32] | More silver won’t make a difference. | 多一枚银币也没区别 |
[1:02:33] | It’s not silver. It’s iron. | 那不是银币 是铁 |
[1:02:39] | This. | 这 |
[1:02:45] | How did you? | 你怎么会 |
[1:02:46] | Valar morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
[1:02:50] | Valar dohaeris. | 凡人必须侍奉 |
[1:02:52] | Of course, you shall have a cabin. | 当然了 你会有一间舱房 |