时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:48] | – Valar morghulis. – Valar dohaeris. | -凡人皆有一死 -凡人必须侍奉 |
[03:29] | I’ve been sweeping this floor for days. | 我扫了好多天的地板 |
[03:32] | – Good. – I didn’t come here to sweep floors. | -很好 -我不是来扫地的 |
[03:36] | No? Why come then? | 不是吗 那你为何而来 |
[03:40] | You said that I could be your apprentice. | 当时你说我可以做你的学徒 |
[03:43] | You said you’d teach me how to be a Faceless Man. | 你说你会教我做无面者 |
[03:46] | A man teaches a girl. | 某人在教女孩 |
[03:49] | Valar dohaeris. All men must serve. | 凡人必须侍奉 凡人皆须侍奉 |
[03:54] | Faceless men, most of all. | 无面者更须侍奉 |
[03:57] | I want to serve. | 我想要侍奉 |
[04:03] | A girl wants to serve herself. | 女孩想要侍奉自己 |
[04:05] | Here we serve the Many-Faced God. To serve well, | 这里我们侍奉千面之神 要侍奉好 |
[04:09] | a girl must become no-one. | 女孩必须成为无名之辈 |
[04:11] | Which one is the Many-Faced God? | 哪一尊是千面之神 |
[04:14] | I see the Stranger. I see the Drowned God. | 我看到了陌客 看到了淹神 |
[04:17] | – I see the Weirwood Face. – There is only one god. | -还有鱼梁木上的面孔 -世间只有一个神 |
[04:21] | A girl knows his name. | 女孩知道他的名字 |
[04:23] | And all men know his gift. | 凡人皆知他的恩赐 |
[05:03] | Where are they taking him? | 他们带他去哪儿 |
[05:33] | Queen Margaery! | 玛格丽王后 |
[05:36] | Queen Margaery! | 玛格丽王后 |
[05:39] | Queen Margaery! | 玛格丽王后 |
[05:45] | – I am his, and he is mine. – I am hers, and she is mine. | -我属于他他属于我 -我属于她她属于我 |
[05:48] | From this day until the end of my days. | 从今日起 至死方休 |
[06:36] | Did I hurt you? | 我弄疼你了吗 |
[06:38] | No. You were lovely. | 没有 你很好 |
[06:40] | – It all happened so fast. – Yes. | -一切发生得好快 -是啊 |
[06:43] | I was scared maybe I hurt you. It sounded like… | 我怕可能弄疼了你 听起来好像… |
[06:46] | No, no, no… | 没有 没有 |
[06:48] | you’re very sweet. | 你非常温柔 |
[06:50] | The sweetest king who ever lived. | 有史以来最温柔的国王 |
[06:53] | This is what I want to do all day, | 我只想整天都这样 |
[06:56] | every day for the rest of my life. | 每天都这样 一辈子这样过下去 |
[06:58] | Wouldn’t that be glorious? | 那该多有趣呀 |
[07:02] | Shouldn’t we rest a little while? | 不如我们歇歇吧 |
[07:04] | Just to catch our breath. There’s no rush, is there? | 喘口气 我们不急 是不是 |
[07:07] | Of course not. | 当然不急 |
[07:09] | Are you hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[07:10] | Should I have them bring you some cake or pomegranate juice…? | 我叫人给你拿点心和石榴汁 |
[07:13] | No, I’m fine… | 不 我不饿 |
[07:15] | I just want you all to myself. | 我只想一个人守着你 |
[07:18] | I want to know everything there is to know | 我想知道托曼一世国王 |
[07:20] | about King Tommen, First of His Name. | 所有的小秘密 |
[07:24] | King Tommen… it still sounds strange to me. | 托曼国王 听起来仍然有些陌生 |
[07:29] | Does Queen Margaery sound strange to you? | “玛格丽王后”在你听来陌生吗 |
[07:32] | So strange. | 非常陌生 |
[07:34] | – Husband. – Wife. | -夫君 -贤妻 |
[07:39] | Sometimes it feels odd. | 有时候感觉怪怪的 |
[07:42] | I’m the king, | 我成了国王 |
[07:44] | I’ve married the most beautiful woman in the world, | 娶了世上最美的女人 |
[07:48] | and it’s all because my brother died. | 全是因为我哥哥死了 |
[07:51] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[07:53] | But it’s no your fault. You know that, don’t you? | 但那不是你的错 你知道的吧 |
[07:56] | You mustn’t feel guilty. | 你不要感到内疚 |
[07:59] | I don’t feel guilty. | 我并不感到内疚 |
[08:02] | That’s what’s odd. | 这正是奇怪的地方 |
[08:07] | Do you like to sail? | 你喜欢航行吗 |
[08:09] | – I love to sail. – I do, too. | -我最爱航行 -我也喜欢 |
[08:13] | I think we’re going to be very happy, you and I. | 我想我们会很幸福的 我们两个 |
[08:16] | I do, too. | 我也这样想 |
[08:20] | Living in a tower so high, it touches the clouds. | 住在直插云霄的高塔里 |
[08:26] | Of course, my grandmother couldn’t wait to go home. | 当然啦 我祖母就急着回家 |
[08:29] | The capital is not for everyone, I suppose. | 我猜不是每个人都能适应都城 |
[08:34] | Does your mother like it here? | 你母亲喜欢这里吗 |
[08:37] | I don’t think so. | 我猜她不喜欢 |
[08:39] | She told me never to trust anyone in King’s Landing. | 她教我不要信任君临的任何人 |
[08:43] | It’s so wonderful to have her watching over you. | 有她照看你多好呀 |
[08:47] | A lioness guarding her cub. | 护崽的母狮 |
[08:49] | Well, but I’m a man now. | 可我现在是大人了 |
[08:54] | You are. | 是啊 |
[08:58] | And the king. | 还是国王 |
[09:02] | But you’ll always be her baby-boy. | 可你永远都是她的小宝贝 |
[09:05] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[09:07] | I adore her. She has always been | 我仰慕她 她对我总是 |
[09:08] | so generous with me, so kind. | 那么慷慨 那么和蔼 |
[09:12] | And the horror she’s had to endure – | 她经历了那么多可怕的事情 |
[09:15] | losing her husband, her eldest child, and her father. | 失去了丈夫 长子 还有父亲 |
[09:18] | It’s no wonder she’s so protective of you. | 难怪她把你护得这样紧 |
[09:20] | She’ll never let you out of her sight. | 她永远不会让你离开她视线的 |
[09:27] | You look very much in love. | 看得出你在恋爱 |
[09:29] | The first days of marriage are often so blissful. | 新婚的日子总是这样幸福喜乐 |
[09:32] | She’s certainly very pretty, isn’t she? | 她真的很漂亮 是不是 |
[09:35] | Like a doll. She smiles quite a lot. | 像个玩偶娃娃 特别爱笑 |
[09:40] | Do you think she’s intelligent? | 你觉得她聪明吗 |
[09:43] | I can’t quite tell. | 我可说不好 |
[09:45] | Not that it matters. | 不过这都不重要 |
[09:47] | Do you ever miss Casterly Rock? | 您想念凯岩城吗 |
[09:48] | There’s nothing for me in Casterly Rock. | 凯岩城没有我要的东西 |
[09:51] | That’s where you grew up. | 您在那里长大 |
[09:55] | You always told me that you liked the people there better. | 您一直跟我说凯岩城的人更和善 |
[09:58] | You said that King’s Landing smelled of horse dung and sour milk. | 您说君临满是马粪和酸牛奶的臭气 |
[10:04] | Why are we speaking of Casterly Rock? | 为什么提到凯岩城 |
[10:06] | The way that you talked about it, | 您提起凯岩城的样子 |
[10:09] | I always thought that you missed it, | 我一直以为您思念凯岩城 |
[10:11] | that you… that it was your real home. | 那里是您真正的家 |
[10:14] | This is my real home now. | 现在这里是我的家了 |
[10:16] | Where my family lives. | 我的家人都在这儿 |
[10:19] | I want you to be happy, mother. | 我希望您快乐 母亲 |
[10:22] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[10:25] | I know you do. My sweet boy. | 我知道 我的好孩子 |
[10:28] | But wouldn’t you be happier in Casterly Rock? | 可是您回凯岩城不是会更开心吗 |
[10:32] | I said, “Darling, surely four times is enough.” | 我说 “亲爱的 四次已经够多了 |
[10:36] | “Are you trying to set a new record?” | 你在努力刷新纪录吗” |
[10:38] | And he said, “Well, what is the record? | 他说 “纪录是几次 |
[10:40] | I’m sure we can break it.” | 我们一定能打破它” |
[10:47] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[10:49] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:51] | Don’t you look lovely. | 瞧你多么迷人 |
[10:53] | Marriage agrees with you. | 新婚令你容光焕发 |
[10:54] | Can we bring you anything to eat or drink? | 您要用些吃的和饮品吗 |
[10:57] | I wish we had some wine for you. | 真希望这里有酒给您 |
[10:59] | It’s a bit early in the day for us. | 不过对于我们 此时喝酒尚早 |
[11:02] | No, no, I… I can’t stay. | 不 不用 我这就走的 |
[11:06] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只是来告诉你 |
[11:09] | if there’s ever anything I can do for you. | 有任何需要 尽管找我 |
[11:10] | You are very sweet. | 您太好心了 |
[11:12] | Tommen seems quite taken with his new queen. | 托曼对他的新王后很是着迷 |
[11:15] | I absolutely adore him. | 我非常爱慕他 |
[11:18] | You raised a gallant young man. | 您养育出一个勇猛善战的青年 |
[11:20] | – I’m forever grateful. – Good. | -我永远心怀感激 -很好 |
[11:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:25] | I’m glad to hear you’re happy. | 你们开心就好 |
[11:26] | Ecstatic. I really am. | 欣喜若狂 真的 |
[11:29] | Exhausted, to be honest, but | 精疲力竭 实话实说 |
[11:31] | what can I expect, he is half lion, half stag. | 但也不意外 他可是一半雄狮一半雄鹿啊 |
[11:36] | I’ll leave you to it then. | 你们继续聊吧 |
[11:38] | Oh, forgive me, | 请您原谅 |
[11:40] | I haven’t been at Court for long, | 我来宫中不久 |
[11:41] | I get so confused. | 搞不清楚 |
[11:43] | What’s the proper way to address you now? | 我该怎么称呼您 |
[11:45] | Queen Mother or Dowager Queen? | 母后还是王太后 |
[11:49] | There’s no need for such formalities. | 无需计较这些繁文缛节 |
[11:51] | In any event, judging from the King’s enthusiasm, | 不管怎样 从国王热情的样子看 |
[11:55] | the Queen Mother will be a Queen Grandmother soon. | 母后很快就要做王祖母了 |
[11:57] | Won’t that be a lovely day. | 那将是美好的一天 |
[11:59] | Can you imagine the celebrations? | 想想看庆生的盛典 |
[12:01] | They’ll ring the bells all day and night. | 钟声日夜不停地敲响 |
[12:03] | Remember. | 记住 |
[12:06] | Anything you need. | 需要什么就找我 |
[13:23] | We can’t hold the North with terror alone. | 我们不能仅凭恐惧守住北境 |
[13:25] | You can’t hold the North if you let these lesser lords insult us. | 如果任由小贵族侮辱我们 您也守不住北境 |
[13:28] | I sent you there to collect taxes, not bodies. | 我派你出去收税 不是收集尸体 |
[13:31] | Lord Cerwyn refused to pay. | 赛文大人不肯交钱 |
[13:33] | He said the Warden of the North would always be a Stark | 他说北境守护永远都是史塔克 |
[13:36] | and he’d be damned if he’d kiss a traitor’s boot. | 让他吻叛徒的靴子还不如去死 |
[13:41] | He left you no choice. | 他让你别无选择 |
[13:43] | I flayed him living, | 我活剥了他的皮 |
[13:45] | along with his wife and brother. | 还有他的妻子和弟弟 |
[13:47] | I made his son watch. | 让他儿子看着 |
[13:51] | And? | 然后 |
[13:52] | The new Lord Cerwyn paid his taxes. | 新任赛文大人交税了 |
[14:01] | I have something important to tell you. | 我有重要的事情告诉你 |
[14:04] | Stop eating and listen. | 别吃了 听我说 |
[14:16] | We don’t have enough men to hold the North | 我们人手不足 如果其他家族纷纷造反 |
[14:17] | if the other Houses rise up against us. | 北境是守不住的 |
[14:20] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[14:22] | Our pact with the Lannisters protects… | 我们和兰尼斯特家族有协议… |
[14:23] | I had a pact with Tywin Lannister. | 我和泰温·兰尼斯特有协议 |
[14:25] | And Tywin Lannister is dead. | 泰温·兰尼斯特死了 |
[14:28] | The remaining Lannisters are a thousand miles away | 剩下的兰尼斯特远在千里之外 |
[14:30] | dealing with that fact. | 应付他留下的烂摊子 |
[14:31] | They’ve never once in the history of the Seven Kingdoms | 七国历史上 他们从未派军 |
[14:34] | sent their army this far north. | 北上如此之远 |
[14:36] | If you think they will for us, you’re a fool. | 你要是以为他们会为我们出兵 你就是傻瓜 |
[14:40] | We’ve become a great House | 我们家族之所以强大 |
[14:41] | by entering into alliances with other Houses, | 是与其他家族联盟 |
[14:43] | and parlaying those alliances into greater power. | 通过扩张联盟的势力 增强自身的力量 |
[14:47] | The best way to forge a lasting alliance | 缔结长久联盟的最好方法 |
[14:49] | isn’t by peeling a man’s skin off. | 不是将人剥皮 |
[14:52] | The best way is marriage. | 最好的方法是联姻 |
[14:55] | Now that you’re a Bolton by royal decree, | 如今依照王令 你成了波顿家的一员 |
[14:58] | it’s high time you married a suitable bride. | 是时候娶个门当户对的新娘了 |
[15:04] | And as it happens, | 说来也巧 |
[15:06] | I’ve found the perfect girl to solidify our hold on the North. | 我找到一个完美的姑娘 可为我们稳固北境 |
[15:32] | – That’s Moat Cailin. – Yes. | -那是卡林湾 -是的 |
[15:34] | A bit shabby, isn’t it? | 有点破败 是吧 |
[15:37] | You’ve been here before. | 你来过这里 |
[15:39] | On our way down to King’s Landing, | 在去君临的路上 |
[15:40] | with my father and Arya and… | 跟我父亲 艾莉亚和… |
[15:44] | – Where are you taking me? – Home. | -你带我去哪里 -回家 |
[15:48] | The Boltons have Winterfell. | 波顿家占着临冬城 |
[15:54] | Your marriage proposal, it wasn’t for you? | 你的联姻提议 不是为你自己 |
[15:58] | No. | 不是 |
[16:00] | Roose Bolton murdered my brother. | 卢斯·波顿害了我哥哥 |
[16:02] | He betrayed my family! | 背叛了我的家族 |
[16:04] | He did. | 的确 |
[16:06] | He serves the Lannisters. | 他效忠兰尼斯特 |
[16:08] | – For now. – I won’t go. | -暂时而已 -我不去 |
[16:10] | – Winterfell is your home. – Not anymore. | -临冬城是你的家 -不再是了 |
[16:13] | Always. You’re a Stark. | 永远都是 你是史塔克 |
[16:16] | Dying your hair doesn’t change that. You’re Sansa Stark. | 染了头发也不能改变 你是珊莎·史塔克 |
[16:19] | The eldest surviving child of Ned and Catelyn Stark. | 是奈德和凯特琳·史塔克在世的最年长的孩子 |
[16:22] | Your place is in the North. | 北境才是你的归宿 |
[16:24] | I can’t marry him. You can’t make me. | 我不能嫁给他 你不能逼我 |
[16:26] | He is a traitor. A murderer! | 他是叛徒 是凶手 |
[16:28] | You’re not marrying Roose Bolton. | 不是让你嫁卢斯·波顿 |
[16:30] | No, you’ll be marrying his son and heir, Ramsay. | 不 你要嫁的是他儿子和继承人 拉姆斯 |
[16:33] | – One day he’ll be Warden of the North and you… – No! | -他将成为北境守护 而你… -不 |
[16:36] | – Sansa… – No, you can’t make me. | -珊莎 -不 你不能逼我 |
[16:38] | I will starve myself. | 我会绝食 |
[16:39] | I will die before I have to go there. | 我死也不去 |
[16:41] | I won’t force you to do anything. | 我不会强迫你做任何事 |
[16:45] | Don’t you know by now how much I care for you? | 现在还不明白 我有多关心你吗 |
[16:48] | Say the word and we turn the horses round, but listen to me. | 只要你开口 我们就掉转马头 可是听着 |
[16:51] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[16:53] | You’ve been running all your life. | 你一直都在逃亡 |
[16:56] | Terrible things happened to your family and you weep. | 家人惨遭厄运 你泪流不止 |
[16:59] | You sit alone in a darkened room, mourning their fates. | 独自坐在昏暗房间里哀悼他们的不幸 |
[17:02] | You’ve been a bystander to tragedy | 自从他们处决你父亲那天起 |
[17:03] | from the day they executed your father. | 你一直是悲剧的旁观者 |
[17:06] | Stop being a bystander. You hear me? | 不要再当旁观者了 听到了吗 |
[17:09] | Stop running. | 不要再逃了 |
[17:15] | There’s no justice in the world. | 世上没有正义 |
[17:18] | Not unless we make it. | 除非我们自己去主持正义 |
[17:22] | You loved your family. | 你爱你的家人 |
[17:25] | Avenge them. | 为他们复仇 |
[18:28] | How do we get through there? | 我们怎么过去 |
[18:30] | We don’t. | 不过去 |
[18:31] | We go around. | 我们绕路 |
[18:33] | Takes us miles out of the way. | 那就会偏离大路很远 |
[18:35] | – We’ll lose sight of them. – Doesn’t matter. | -跟不上他们了 -没有关系 |
[18:38] | I know where they’re going. | 我知道他们去哪里 |
[18:44] | Are you getting a bit old to be a squire? | 你做侍从年纪大了点儿吧 |
[18:50] | How did you end up squiring for the Imp? | 你怎么会成了小恶魔的侍从 |
[18:53] | He hates that nickname. | 他讨厌那个绰号 |
[18:55] | Well, he’s not here to complain about it, is he? | 他又不在这儿 可没法抱怨 |
[19:01] | I squired for a knight named Ser Lorimer | 五王之战时 |
[19:03] | during the War of the Five Kings. | 我随侍罗里默爵士 |
[19:05] | One night, | 有天晚上 |
[19:06] | he had a bit too much to drink | 他喝多了酒 |
[19:08] | and he was famished, so he borrowed a ham. | 又饿得狠了 于是借了一块火腿 |
[19:11] | – He borrowed it? – He wasn’t a thief. | -借 -他不是贼 |
[19:14] | He was drunk and hungry and he wasn’t thinking. | 他又醉又饿 没考虑后果 |
[19:16] | I was drunk too. | 我也喝醉了 |
[19:18] | He gave me half the ham. | 他把火腿分了我一半 |
[19:22] | Next morning, | 第二天一早 |
[19:23] | one of the guards saw him passed out | 一个卫兵发现他醉倒在马车底下 |
[19:26] | under a wagon with the ham bone still in his hand. | 手里还攥着吃剩的骨头 |
[19:30] | They hanged the man after noon. | 当天午后 他们吊死了他 |
[19:33] | They tied the noose for me too, | 他们给我也准备了绞索 |
[19:35] | but Lord Tywin heard my family name was Payne, | 但是泰温大人听说我姓派恩 |
[19:37] | so he pardoned me, | 就赦免了我 |
[19:39] | and sent me to King’s Landing to squire for his son. | 把我送去君临做他儿子的侍从 |
[19:41] | As punishment | 以此惩罚 |
[19:43] | – for both of you. – It didn’t seem that way. | -你和小恶魔 -似乎并非如此 |
[19:47] | Lord Tyrion was always very good to me. | 提利昂大人一直对我很好 |
[19:49] | Yes, all of your lords have been very kind to you. | 对 从前的主人都对你好 |
[19:51] | All except me. | 只有我除外 |
[19:52] | Sorry you had to squire for such a nasty person. | 要你服侍我这个暴脾气真是抱歉了 |
[19:55] | I’m not sorry. You’re the best fighter I’ve ever seen. | 我并不难过 您是我见过的最好的战士 |
[19:58] | You beat The Hound. | 您打败了猎狗 |
[20:01] | I’m proud to be your squire. | 能做您的侍从我很骄傲 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry I’m always snapping at you. | 抱歉我总是冲你发火 |
[20:10] | If you didn’t snap at me, I wouldn’t learn anything. | 您不冲我发火 我也学不会东西 |
[20:16] | You want to be a knight, Pod? | 你想成为骑士吗 波德 |
[20:20] | Yes. | 想 |
[20:21] | Starting tomorrow, we’ll train with the sword twice a day, | 明天开始 我们每天练剑两次 |
[20:23] | before we ride in the morning and after you make camp in the evening. | 早上启程前和晚上宿营后 |
[20:27] | And I’m going to show you how to ride properly. | 我还会教你怎么好好骑马 |
[20:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[20:30] | I can’t knight you, | 我不能封你为骑士 |
[20:31] | but I can teach you how to fight. | 但我可以教你如何战斗 |
[20:33] | I suppose that’s more important. | 我想这比受封更重要 |
[20:47] | You weren’t a knight, but | 您不是骑士 但是 |
[20:49] | you were a Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon, weren’t you? | 您当过蓝礼·拜拉席恩的彩虹护卫 不是吗 |
[20:53] | I was. | 我曾经是 |
[20:55] | Lord Tyrion said he was a good man. | 提利昂大人说他是个好人 |
[20:59] | He was. | 是啊 |
[21:02] | How did you end up serving Renly? | 您怎么会效忠蓝礼的 |
[21:10] | When I was a girl, | 当我还是小姑娘 |
[21:11] | my father held a ball. | 我父亲举办了一次舞会 |
[21:13] | I’m his only living child, | 我是他的独女 |
[21:15] | so he wanted to make a good match for me. | 他想为我说门好亲事 |
[21:17] | He invited dozens of young lords to Tarth. | 他邀请了几十位年轻的领主来到塔斯 |
[21:19] | I didn’t want to go, but he dragged me to the ballroom. | 我不想出席 但他硬拉我去了舞厅 |
[21:26] | And it was wonderful. | 舞会棒极了 |
[21:30] | None of the boys noticed how mulish and tall I was. | 那些男孩都不在意我有多笨拙高大 |
[21:34] | They shove each other and threatened to duel | 他们相互挑衅 威胁要决斗 |
[21:37] | when they thought it was their turn to dance. | 争抢与我跳舞的机会 |
[21:40] | Whispered in my ear | 他们在我耳边低语 |
[21:42] | how they wanted to marry me | 倾诉自己多么渴望娶我 |
[21:44] | and take me back to their castles. | 带我回他们的城堡 |
[21:48] | My father smiled at me and I smiled at him. | 父亲对我微笑 我也对他微笑 |
[21:53] | I had never been so happy. | 我从未如此幸福 |
[21:58] | Till I saw a few of the boys snickering. | 直到我看到几个男孩在窃笑 |
[22:03] | And then they all started to laugh, | 接着他们都大笑起来 |
[22:04] | they couldn’t keep the game going any longer. | 他们没法再演下去 |
[22:07] | They were toying with me. | 他们只是在玩弄我 |
[22:10] | “Brienne the Beauty” they called me. | “美人布蕾妮” 他们这样称呼我 |
[22:13] | Great joke. | 真是天大的玩笑 |
[22:16] | And I realized I was the ugliest girl alive. | 我意识到自己是世上最丑的女孩 |
[22:20] | A great lumbering beast. | 蠢笨的野兽 |
[22:28] | I tried to run away, | 我想要逃走 |
[22:29] | but Renly Baratheon took me in his arms. | 但蓝礼·拜拉席恩把我搂在了怀里 |
[22:32] | “Don’t let them see your tears”, he told me. | “别让他们看见你的眼泪” 他对我说 |
[22:35] | “The nasty little shits | “那些下流小杂种 |
[22:37] | and nasty little shits aren’t worth crying over.” | 不值得你为他们流泪” |
[22:41] | He danced with me and none of the other boys could say a word. | 他与我共舞 其他男孩全都不敢说话 |
[22:46] | Renly was the king’s brother after all. | 蓝礼毕竟是国王的弟弟 |
[22:50] | But wasn’t he… | 但是 他不是… |
[22:54] | Lord Tyrion said he was… | 提利昂大人说他是… |
[22:58] | Yes, Pod, he liked men. I’m not an idiot. | 是的 波德 他喜欢男人 我不傻 |
[23:01] | He didn’t love me. He didn’t want me, | 他不爱我 不想要我 |
[23:03] | he danced with me because he was kind | 他陪我跳舞 只因为他善良 |
[23:05] | and he didn’t want to see me hurt. | 不想见我受伤 |
[23:07] | He saved me from being a joke. | 他拯救了我 使我不致成为一个笑话 |
[23:10] | From that day | 从那天起 |
[23:12] | until his last day. | 直至他生命的最后 |
[23:17] | And I couldn’t save him in return. | 我没能救他 报答他的恩义 |
[23:22] | Nothing’s more hateful than failing to protect | 没有什么比没能保护你爱的人 |
[23:25] | the one you love. | 更让人悔恨 |
[23:28] | One day, I will avenge King Renly. | 终有一天 我会为蓝礼国王报仇 |
[23:31] | But you said a shadow murdered him. | 但您说是一个影子杀了他 |
[23:34] | How do you fight a shadow? | 您如何与影子作战 |
[23:36] | A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon. | 一个有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子 |
[23:40] | I know it was Stannis. | 我知道那是史坦尼斯 |
[23:41] | I know it in my heart. | 我打心底清楚 |
[23:46] | Stannis is a man, not a shadow. | 史坦尼斯是人 不是影子 |
[23:50] | And a man | 而人 |
[23:52] | can be killed. | 是可以被杀死的 |
[23:56] | – Lord Commander. – Your Grace. | -总司令大人 -陛下 |
[23:58] | I’d like to speak alone. | 我要跟你单独谈谈 |
[24:00] | Olly is my steward now, | 奥利现在是我的事务官 |
[24:03] | as I was Lord Commander Mormont’s. | 正如我当初是莫尔蒙总司令的事务官 |
[24:06] | I want him to attend my meetings, | 我要他参与我的会议 |
[24:07] | to learn from men with experience. | 向经验丰富的人学习 |
[24:11] | One day, he might command. | 有朝一日 他或许可以发号施令 |
[24:17] | Very well. Have you considered my offer? | 好吧 你考虑过我的提议了吗 |
[24:22] | I have. | 考虑过了 |
[24:23] | And I thank you for it. You do me great honor. | 感谢您的美意 我不胜荣幸 |
[24:26] | All my life I wanted to be Jon Stark. | 我一直都想成为琼恩·史塔克 |
[24:29] | Say the word and you will be. | 答应了我 即可如愿 |
[24:33] | But I have to refuse you. | 但我必须拒绝您 |
[24:36] | I’m Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. | 我是守夜人的总司令 |
[24:38] | My place is here. | 我属于这里 |
[24:40] | I’m giving you the chance to avenge your family, | 我是在给你为家族复仇的机会 |
[24:44] | to take back the castle where you grew up, | 夺回养育你的那座城堡 |
[24:48] | to rule the North. | 统治北境 |
[24:50] | I wish I could fight beside you. | 我也希望追随在您左右 |
[24:53] | Believe me, I do. | 请相信 我真的希望 |
[24:55] | But I swore a sacred vow at the Godswood. | 但我已在神木林立下神圣的誓言 |
[24:59] | I pledged my life to the Night’s Watch. | 将生命献给守夜人 |
[25:01] | You’re as stubborn as your father. | 你跟你父亲一样顽固 |
[25:05] | And as honorable. | 一样有荣誉感 |
[25:06] | I can imagine no higher praise. | 没有比这更高的赞许了 |
[25:08] | I didn’t mean it as praise. | 这不是赞许 |
[25:10] | Honor got your father killed. | 荣誉感害死了你父亲 |
[25:12] | But if your mind’s made up, | 不过如果你主意已定 |
[25:13] | I won’t try and dissuade you. | 我也不会再加劝阻 |
[25:14] | May I ask, Your Grace, | 陛下 容我问一句 |
[25:16] | how long you plan to stay at Castle Black? | 您还要在黑城堡待多久 |
[25:18] | Are you bored of us already? | 你已经厌烦我们了吗 |
[25:21] | You saved us from Mance Rayder’s army. | 您从曼斯·雷德的手中拯救了我们 |
[25:23] | We will never forget that. | 我们永远都不会忘记 |
[25:25] | But it’s a question of survival. | 但这是关乎生存的问题 |
[25:27] | The Night’s Watch can’t continue to | 守夜人无法一直为您的军队 |
[25:29] | feed your men and the wildling prisoners indefinitely. | 和野人俘虏提供食物 |
[25:32] | Winter is coming. | 凛冬将至 |
[25:36] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[25:37] | We march on Winterfell within the fortnight, | 我军将在两周之内向临冬城进发 |
[25:40] | before the snows trap us here. | 赶在大雪把我们困住之前 |
[25:43] | And the wildlings? | 那野人呢 |
[25:44] | If they’d rather burn than fight for me, | 若是他们宁愿被烧死也不愿为我而战 |
[25:46] | so be it. | 也只好如此 |
[25:47] | I leave their fate to you. | 他们交给你了 |
[25:49] | You could execute them. That’s the safest course. | 你可以把他们统统处决 那样最保险 |
[25:56] | Or you could see if this Tormund fellow is more willing | 或者看看那个托蒙德 |
[25:58] | to compromise than Mance ever was. | 是否比曼斯容易妥协 |
[26:01] | I assume the brothers of | 我想守夜人兄弟 |
[26:02] | the Night’s Watch would rather see the wildlings dead. | 更乐于让野人都死掉吧 |
[26:04] | Most of the brothers, yes. | 大部分是的 |
[26:07] | There’s little love for the free folk here. | 这里没人喜欢自由民 |
[26:10] | You’re the Lord Commander. | 你是总司令 |
[26:12] | Your decision. | 你决定吧 |
[26:15] | You have many enemies in Castle Black. | 你在黑城堡树敌不少 |
[26:17] | Have you considered sending Alliser Thorne elsewhere? | 有没考虑过把艾里沙·索恩派到别处去 |
[26:21] | Give him command of Eastwach by the Sea. | 比如说东海望 |
[26:24] | I heard it was best to keep your enemies close. | 我听说最好把敌人留在眼皮底下 |
[26:26] | Whoever said that didn’t have many enemies. | 说这话的人肯定树敌不多 |
[26:36] | He sees something in you. | 他看重你的品质 |
[26:40] | Might not be apparent from his tone, | 尽管没在言语间表达出来 |
[26:43] | but it’s the truth. He believes in you. | 但这是事实 他信任你 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry I disappointed him. | 很抱歉让他失望了 |
[26:51] | The king is a complicated man, | 国王是个难以琢磨的人 |
[26:55] | but he wants what’s right for the Seven Kingdoms. | 但他希望给七大王国带去公平正义 |
[26:57] | As long as he’s ruling them. | 要先征服七大王国才行 |
[26:59] | He’s the one true king. | 他是唯一的真王 |
[27:01] | He has a blood right to that throne. | 拥有名正言顺的王位继承权 |
[27:03] | I’ve sworn to stay clear of the politics of the Seven Kingdoms. | 我发过誓 远离七国的政治纷争 |
[27:07] | Have you now? | 是吗 |
[27:11] | How does the Night’s Watch vow go again? | 守夜人的誓言怎么说来着 |
[27:14] | I’ll bet you’ve got it memorized since you got here. | 我想你从来到这儿就背会了吧 |
[27:19] | Night gathers and now my watch begins… | 长夜将至 我从今开始守望 |
[27:22] | Not that bit, the bit at the end. | 不是这段 结尾那段 |
[27:25] | I’m the sword in the darkness, | 我是黑暗中的利剑 |
[27:28] | the watcher on the walls, | 长城上的守卫 |
[27:29] | the shield that guards the realm of men. | 守护王国的坚盾 |
[27:32] | – I pledge my life… – Right, that’s enough. | -我将生命… -好了 就是这 |
[27:34] | The shield that guards the realm of men. | 守护王国的坚盾 |
[27:37] | That’s what you swore to be. | 这是你发誓要做到的 |
[27:39] | Now, I’m not a learned man, | 我并非博学之人 |
[27:40] | but the best way to help the most people might not be sitting | 但守护人民最好的方法 也许并不是 |
[27:42] | in a frozen castle at the edge of the world. | 坐在世界尽头的冰冷城堡里 |
[27:45] | It just might mean wading in the muck, | 而可能是 不顾泥泞 |
[27:48] | getting your boots dirty, and doing what needs to be done. | 不怕沾染泥污 做当做之事 |
[27:51] | And what needs to be done? | 什么是当做之事 |
[27:52] | As long as the Boltons rule the North, | 波顿家族统治北境一日 |
[27:55] | the North will suffer. | 北境人民便受苦一日 |
[27:57] | Just one man’s opinion. | 我的一己之见 |
[28:29] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[28:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:34] | What? | 什么 |
[28:34] | You, who walk in here with a coin you never earned, | 你擅来此地 所持铁币并非亲手赢得 |
[28:37] | whose value you do not respect. | 对其价值也不懂尊重 |
[28:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:49] | No one. | 无名之辈 |
[28:51] | Ou! Cunt! | 好疼 婊子 |
[28:52] | A lie. A sad little lie. | 谎言 可悲的谎言 |
[28:55] | – Who are you? – I told you, I’m no… | -你是谁 -我说过了 我是无名… |
[28:57] | Do that again and… | 你再打一下试试… |
[28:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:01] | You’re about to find out. | 你马上就知道了 |
[29:04] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[29:06] | We were only playing. | 我们在做游戏 |
[29:08] | The Game of Faces. | 变脸游戏 |
[29:09] | That girl is not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[29:10] | Clearly not. | 显然没有 |
[29:12] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[29:15] | For what? | 准备好什么 |
[29:16] | For every you want, | 什么都可以 |
[29:17] | to be a Faceless Man, | 只要成为无面者 |
[29:19] | to be no one. | 成为无名之辈 |
[29:25] | Whose sword is that? | 那是谁的剑 |
[29:27] | It belongs to Arya Stark. | 艾莉亚·史塔克的 |
[29:29] | Arya Stark’s sword, Arya Stark’s clothes, | 艾莉亚·史塔克的剑 艾莉亚·史塔克的衣 |
[29:31] | Arya Stark’s stolen silver. | 艾莉亚·史塔克偷来的银币 |
[29:33] | A man wonders | 某人想知道 |
[29:35] | how is it that no one | 无名之辈身边 |
[29:37] | came to be surrounded by Arya Stark’s things? | 怎会有这么多艾莉亚·史塔克的东西 |
[33:45] | What do we do with them after we wash them? | 帮他们清洗之后要做什么 |
[34:18] | Open gates! | 开门 |
[34:53] | Lady Sansa. Welcome. | 珊莎小姐 欢迎 |
[35:02] | Lord Bolton. | 波顿大人 |
[35:05] | May I introduce my son, Ramsay Bolton? | 容我为你介绍我的儿子 拉姆斯·波顿 |
[35:12] | It’s an honor to meet you, my lady. | 很荣幸见到你 小姐 |
[35:30] | I’ll bring you a bowl of hot water. | 我去为您准备热水 |
[35:33] | You must want to wash. | 您一定很想洗洗 |
[35:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Welcome home, Lady Stark. | 欢迎回家 史塔克小姐 |
[35:44] | The North remembers. | 北境永不遗忘 |
[35:59] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[36:02] | Maester Aemon? | 伊蒙师傅呢 |
[36:03] | He apologizes for not being here. | 他为无法列席道歉 |
[36:06] | He’s not feeling well. | 他不太舒服 |
[36:08] | Take good care of him. | 好好照顾他 |
[36:10] | I will drink it then. | 那我干了这杯 |
[36:11] | Brothers. | 弟兄们 |
[36:13] | As you all know too well, | 大伙儿都知道 |
[36:15] | it’s long past time to dig a new latrine pit. | 早就该挖新的茅坑了 |
[36:22] | First Builder Yarwyck and I have decided to appoint | 首席工匠亚威克和我决定指派 |
[36:24] | a latrine captain to oversee this crucial task. | 一名茅坑队长监督这一重要工程 |
[36:34] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[36:36] | It seems like a good job for a ginger. | 这是专属红毛小子的好差事 |
[36:46] | Ser Alliser. | 艾里沙爵士 |
[36:51] | You have more experience than any other ranger at Castle Black. | 你比黑城堡任何一名游骑兵都更有经验 |
[36:54] | You proved your valour many times over | 在抵御野人 保卫长城的战斗中 |
[36:57] | by defending the Wall from the wildling attack. | 多次证明了自己的英勇善战 |
[37:02] | I name you First Ranger. | 我任命你为首席游骑兵 |
[37:11] | Lord Janos. | 杰诺斯大人 |
[37:13] | I’m giving you command of Greyguard. | 我命令你坐镇灰卫堡 |
[37:16] | Greyguard is a ruin. | 灰卫堡已成废墟 |
[37:18] | Yes, the fort is in a sorry state. | 正是 堡垒的状况很糟糕 |
[37:20] | Restore it as best you can. | 尽你所能重建起来 |
[37:22] | First Builder Yarwyck can spare 10 of his… | 首席工匠亚威克可以抽调十名… |
[37:23] | I was charged with the defense of King’s Landing | 我负责君临城防务时 |
[37:25] | when you were soiling your swaddling clothes. | 你还在尿床 |
[37:27] | Keep your ruin. | 留着你的废墟 |
[37:32] | Alright, alright. | 好了 好了 |
[37:34] | Enough of that. | 都别吵 |
[37:36] | You mistake me, my Lord. | 你搞错了 大人 |
[37:39] | That was a command, not an offer. | 这是命令 而非请求 |
[37:42] | Pack your arms and armour, say your farewells, | 带上你的武器盔甲 与大伙儿道别 |
[37:46] | and ride for Greyguard. | 赶赴灰卫堡 |
[37:51] | I will not go meekly off to freeze and die. | 我绝不乖乖地去挨冻受死 |
[37:54] | Give it to one of the fools who cast a stone for you. | 找瞎了眼投票选你的傻子去吧 |
[37:57] | I will not have it. | 我不答应 |
[37:58] | Did you hear me, boy? | 听到没有 小子 |
[37:59] | I will not have it! | 我绝对不去 |
[38:01] | You refusing to obey my order? | 你拒绝遵从我的命令 |
[38:09] | You can stick your order up your bastard arse. | 你的命令还是塞回你那野种屁眼里去 |
[38:20] | Take Lord Janos outside. | 把杰诺斯大人押出去 |
[38:24] | Olly, bring me my sword. | 奥利 取我的剑来 |
[38:48] | You cannot do this! | 你们不能这么做 |
[38:49] | Get your hands off me! | 把你们的脏手拿开 |
[38:51] | Scum! All of you! | 人渣 你们都是人渣 |
[38:58] | If the boy thinks he can frighten me, | 要是那小子以为能吓到我 |
[39:00] | je’s mistaken, yes, very mistaken. | 他就打错了算盘 大错特错 |
[39:04] | Disgrace! | 这是耻辱 |
[39:06] | I have friends. Important friends in the capital! | 我有朋友 都城里的贵人 |
[39:09] | You’ll see! | 等着瞧吧 |
[39:46] | If you have any last words, my Lord, | 如果你有什么遗言 大人 |
[39:49] | now is the time. | 现在可以说了 |
[39:54] | I was wrong. You’re the Lord Commander! | 我错了 您是总司令大人 |
[39:56] | We all serve you. I’m sorry. | 我们都为您效力 我道歉 |
[39:58] | Not only for this, for all I’ve done and said. | 不止这次 我为我以前的言行道歉 |
[40:03] | I was wrong! | 我错了 |
[40:06] | My Lord, please, mercy! Mercy! | 大人 求您 饶命 饶命 |
[40:09] | I’ll go! I will! | 我去 我愿意去 |
[40:11] | Please. | 求您了 |
[40:13] | I’m afraid. | 我怕了 |
[40:16] | I’ve always been afraid. | 我一直都很害怕 |
[41:02] | You have served us well, my son. | 你侍奉得很好 吾儿 |
[41:06] | Thank you, Father! | 谢谢您 天父 |
[41:07] | Which of the Seven will you worship today? | 今天你想敬拜哪位神 |
[41:10] | – The Maiden… – Always the Maiden | -少女 -少女永远是上选 |
[41:14] | And the Stranger. | 还有陌客 |
[41:16] | – Two is extra, you realize… – Yes, yes. | -两位是要加钱的 您知道 -知道知道 |
[41:31] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[41:32] | This establishment belong to Lord Petyr Baelish. You can’t… | 这里属于培提尔·贝里席大人 你们不能 |
[41:36] | You have profaned our Faith. | 你玷污了我们的信仰 |
[41:38] | The Faith of our fathers and forefathers. | 我们父辈和祖先的信仰 |
[41:41] | I am the High Septon of the… | 我是总主教… |
[41:43] | You are a sinner. | 你是罪人 |
[41:45] | And you shall be punished. | 你将受到惩戒 |
[42:02] | Sinner! Sinner! | 罪人 罪人 |
[42:04] | – Sinner! – Repent! | -罪人 -悔罪 |
[42:06] | Sinner! Sinner! | 罪人 罪人 |
[42:08] | Sinner! Sinner! Sinner! | 罪人 罪人 罪人 |
[42:10] | – Sinner! Sinner! – Shame on you! | -罪人 罪人 -无耻 |
[42:14] | Sinner! | 罪人 |
[42:25] | Your Grace, Grandmaester, Lord Tyrell… | 陛下 大学士 提利尔大人 |
[42:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[42:33] | As the High Septon of the Faith of the Seven | 作为七神信仰的总主教 |
[42:35] | I give voice to the will of the Gods | 我代表七神的意志 |
[42:37] | and I am their foremost servant in this world. | 我是七神在人间的首席仆从 |
[42:40] | An insult to me is an insult to the Gods. | 对我的侮辱就是对七神的侮辱 |
[42:43] | An assault on my person | 袭击我本人 |
[42:46] | is an assault on our very religion. | 就是袭击我们的信仰本身 |
[42:47] | You were assaulted? | 你被袭击了 |
[42:48] | I was. | 是的 |
[42:49] | By those fanatics who call themselves sparrows. | 是那些自称麻雀的狂热分子干的 |
[42:52] | And they humiliated me, they… beat me, | 他们羞辱我 他们鞭打我 |
[42:54] | they left me naked and bleeding on the cobblestones. | 逼我赤身裸体 浑身是血地走在鹅卵石道上 |
[42:57] | I am lucky to be alive. | 我能活着已经是幸运了 |
[42:58] | I heard this assault began in Littlefinger’s brothel. | 听说袭击发生在小指头的妓院 |
[43:03] | High Septon, this is a rather shocking thing to hear. | 总主教 这简直是骇人听闻 |
[43:06] | I tend to both the highest born and the lowliest amongst us. | 不论贫富贵贱 我都一视同仁 |
[43:08] | Even prostitutes may earn the mercy of the Mother. | 就算妓女也能得到圣母的垂怜 |
[43:11] | So you were administering | 所以你是在满足那些 |
[43:12] | to the needs of these devout prostitutes? | 虔诚的妓女敬拜七神的需求 |
[43:14] | A man’s private affairs ought to stay private. | 我们不应过问人家的私事 |
[43:19] | What do you want from us, High Septon? | 你要我们做什么 总主教 |
[43:21] | Justice! | 主持公道 |
[43:23] | I ask that you protect our Faith by arresting these criminals | 我请求您维护我们的信仰 逮捕那些罪犯 |
[43:26] | and throwing them in the black cells. | 把他们投进黑牢 |
[43:28] | I ask that you execute their leader, | 我请求您处决他们的首领 |
[43:30] | the so-called High Sparrow. | 所谓的大麻雀 |
[43:32] | He’s a threat to everything we hold sacred. | 他威胁到了我们视为神圣的一切 |
[43:34] | If he goes unpunished… | 如果他逍遥法外… |
[43:35] | And where do I find this man? | 我去哪里能找到此人 |
[43:38] | This High Sparrow? | 大麻雀 |
[43:49] | I don’t think this is a good idea, Your Grace. | 我觉得这样不妥 陛下 |
[43:51] | Nonsense, Ser Meryn. These are deeply religious people. | 胡说 马林爵士 他们都是极其虔诚的人 |
[43:54] | Where can I find the High Sparrow? | 我在哪里能找到大麻雀 |
[43:59] | Seven blessings… | 七神保佑 |
[44:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:14] | Just a little more. | 再来一点 |
[44:18] | Thank you for the soup. | 谢谢你的汤 |
[44:23] | The young man said I would find the High Sparrow back here. | 那年轻人说在这儿可以找到大麻雀 |
[44:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[44:27] | High Sparrow? | 大麻雀 |
[44:28] | Sounds ridiculous, doesn’t it? | 好荒唐的名字 |
[44:30] | Like Lord Duckling, or King Turtle. | 就好像鸭子老爷 乌龟国王 |
[44:34] | Stll, it’s meant to… | 但它仍是… |
[44:36] | We’re often stuck with the names our enemies give to us. | 我们往往摆脱不掉敌人给起的名字 |
[44:39] | The notion that we are all equal in the eyes of the Seven | 有些人无法领悟 七神面前人人平等 |
[44:42] | doesn’t sit well with some, so they belittle me. | 因而贬低我 |
[44:45] | – Seven blessings to you. – Seven blessings to you, my dear. | -七神保佑你 -七神保佑你 亲爱的 |
[44:50] | It’s only a name. Quite an easy burden to bear. | 不过是个称号 不是什么沉重的负担 |
[44:53] | Far easier than hers. | 比她的负担轻多了 |
[44:58] | Why no shoes? | 为什么不穿鞋 |
[45:00] | Because I gave them away to someone who needed them more. | 因为我把鞋给了更需要的人 |
[45:04] | We all do that. | 我们都会这样做 |
[45:05] | It stops us from forgetting what we really are. | 如此才不会忘记自己究竟是谁 |
[45:09] | Is that why you came to King’s Landing? | 这就是你来君临的原因吗 |
[45:12] | To remind everyone? | 为了提醒所有的人 |
[45:13] | Everyone? Hard enough job reminding myself. | 所有人 我提醒自己还来不及呢 |
[45:17] | Well, I tell them no one’s special | 我告诉众人 无人可以特殊 |
[45:19] | and they think I’m special for telling them so. | 他们却因为我说了这话将我视为特殊 |
[45:23] | Perhaps they’re right. | 或许他们是对的 |
[45:25] | It would be comforting to believe that, wouldn’t it? | 这样想来倒也宽心 是吧 |
[45:29] | Have the Gods sent you here to tempt me? | 诸神派您来试探我吗 |
[45:33] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[45:36] | I had assumed | 我先前以为 |
[45:38] | you’d only come here to arrest me | 您是为总主教出的事 |
[45:39] | for that incident with the High Septon. | 来逮捕我的 |
[45:42] | An unacceptable way to treat the chosen representative | 如此对待诸神在世间的代言人 |
[45:45] | of the Gods in this world, wouldn’t you say? | 实属不妥 你说呢 |
[45:48] | Hypocrisy is a boil. | 伪善如同疖子 |
[45:50] | Lancing a boil is never pleasant. | 切开疖子永无欢愉可言 |
[45:54] | Although, they could have been more careful with the blade. | 不过 他们使刀时确实该谨慎些 |
[45:58] | The High Septon came to speak to me today. | 总主教今天来找我 |
[46:02] | He doesn’t want me to arrest you. He wants me to execute you. | 他并不是要我逮捕你 他要我处死你 |
[46:07] | I wouldn’t presume to know your thoughts on the matter. | 我不敢对您的想法妄加揣测 |
[46:15] | My thoughts on the matter are in line with your own | 我对此事的想法与你相同 |
[46:17] | The High Septon’s behaviour was corrosive, as was his attitude. | 总主教的言行已经堕落到无药可救 |
[46:21] | Having a man like that reside in the Sept | 如此之人居于圣堂 |
[46:23] | eats away at the Faith from the inside. | 必使信仰由内腐化 |
[46:26] | So now he resides in the Red Keep’s dungeons instead. | 所以此刻他在红堡的地牢里 |
[46:32] | The Faith and the Crown | 信仰和王权 |
[46:33] | are the two pillars that hold up this world. | 是我们世界的两根支柱 |
[46:35] | If one collapses, so does the other. | 一根倾颓 另一根也不保 |
[46:39] | We must do everything necessary | 我们必须竭尽全力 |
[46:41] | to protect one another. | 彼此扶持才是 |
[47:02] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[47:02] | Send a raven with this message to Littlefinger | 派只信鸦把这封信送给小指头 |
[47:05] | at the Eyrie or wherever he’s slithering about. | 不管他是在鹰巢城还是在哪里晃悠 |
[47:11] | At once, Your Grace. | 这就办 陛下 |
[47:13] | – How’s your work coming along? – Very well. | -你的工作进展如何 -很顺利 |
[47:16] | – You’ve made progress? – More than I’ve expected. | -有成果吗 -比预期的更顺利 |
[47:20] | Still a way to go, but… | 还需要些时日 不过… |
[47:22] | Very good. I’ll leave you to it, then. | 很好 那我不打扰了 |
[47:24] | Make sure Littlefinger is clear | 务必要小指头理解 |
[47:26] | on the meaning of the word “immediately”. | “即刻”二字的含义 |
[47:48] | Easy, friend. | 安静 朋友 |
[47:52] | Come on, children. | 来啊 孩子们 |
[48:13] | She really is lovely. | 她真是美丽 |
[48:16] | I hope I can make her happy. | 希望我能给她幸福 |
[48:18] | I hope so too. | 我也希望 |
[48:20] | I’ve become quite fond of Lady Sansa during our travels together. | 这一路行来 我对珊莎小姐愈加怜爱 |
[48:24] | She suffered enough. | 她受了很多苦 |
[48:26] | I’ll never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[48:28] | You have my word. | 我向您保证 |
[48:32] | I’ve heard very little about you, | 我对你的事迹少有耳闻 |
[48:35] | which makes you quite a rare thing, as lords go. | 王公贵族里我不了解的委实少有 |
[48:39] | I haven’t been a lord very long. | 我最近才成为贵族 |
[48:42] | – I was a bastard. – And you’re not anymore. | -我是私生子 -现在不是了 |
[48:46] | Allow me a moment alone with Lord Baelish. | 让我和贝里席大人单独谈谈 |
[48:49] | Yes, father. And thank you, Lord Baelish. | 是 父亲 谢谢您 贝里席大人 |
[48:52] | I’m forever in your debt. | 我永远感激您 |
[49:00] | He seems pleased. | 他似乎挺满意 |
[49:02] | Shouldn’t he be? | 他不该满意吗 |
[49:05] | I assure you, she’s still a virgin. | 我保证她仍是处女之身 |
[49:07] | Tyrion never consummated the marriage. | 提利昂没有与她圆房 |
[49:09] | By the law of the land, she is no man’s wife. | 依照七国法律 她还不是有夫之妇 |
[49:13] | Inspect her, if you must. | 如有必要 你可以验身 |
[49:14] | I’ve leave that to the brothel keeper. | 这种事交给妓院老鸨操心吧 |
[49:16] | It’s her name I need, not her virtue. | 我需要的是她的姓氏 不是贞操 |
[49:18] | Then I have delivered everything I’ve promised. | 那我已经兑现了我的承诺 |
[49:22] | And you prepared for the consequences. | 你也准备好了接受后果 |
[49:24] | When the Lannisters hear I’ve wed Sansa Stark to Ramsay? | 等兰尼斯特知道珊莎·史塔克嫁给拉姆斯 |
[49:27] | The Lannister name doesn’t mean what it once did. | 兰尼斯特如今不同以往 |
[49:29] | Tywin is dead. | 泰温死了 |
[49:31] | He kept his house in power through sheer will. | 他完全凭借个人意志维持着家族强盛 |
[49:34] | Without him, | 没了他 |
[49:35] | Jaime has one hand and no allies, | 詹姆是独手 又无盟友 |
[49:38] | Tommen is a soft boy, | 托曼是软绵绵的小子 |
[49:40] | not a king to fear. | 不是令人畏惧的国王 |
[49:42] | The Queen will be enraged. | 王后必然大为震怒 |
[49:44] | Queen Margaery adores Sansa. | 玛格丽王后喜欢珊莎 |
[49:47] | Cersei is Queen Mother, | 瑟曦是王太后 |
[49:49] | a title whose importance wanes with each passing day. | 这一头衔的分量在日渐减弱 |
[49:51] | And yet she still has friends, | 但她仍有朋友 |
[49:53] | men in important places, whom she can ask for favours. | 位高权重之人 她可以请他们帮忙 |
[49:57] | A message for you, from Cersei Lannister. | 给你的信 瑟曦·兰尼斯特写的 |
[50:01] | A rider arrived from Eyrie, shortly before dawn. | 鹰巢城派人送来的 就在天亮之前 |
[50:04] | Apparently, she thinks you’re still in the Vale. | 显然 她以为你还在谷地 |
[50:07] | A message for me, you say. | 你说是给我的信 |
[50:09] | Strange that the seal is broken. | 可封印却被拆开了 |
[50:11] | I’m sure you understand my position, Lord Baelish. | 你一定能理解我的顾虑 贝里席大人 |
[50:14] | If you received word in the night from the Queen Mother, | 夜里收到王太后的信 |
[50:17] | it does make me question our new alliance. | 我当然要怀疑一下新交的盟友 |
[50:20] | Lannisters made you one of the great lords of Westeros. | 兰尼斯特封你为维斯特洛的大领主 |
[50:23] | Yet, here you are in the North, undermining them. | 你却来到北境 与他们作对 |
[50:26] | Why gamble with your position? | 为什么要拿你的权位赌博 |
[50:30] | Every ambitious move is a gamble. | 野心之举无不是赌博 |
[50:33] | You gambled when you drove a dagger into Robb Stark’s heart. | 你把匕首捅进罗柏·史塔克的心脏也是赌博 |
[50:38] | It appears that your gamble paid off. | 看来你是赌赢了 |
[50:40] | You’re Warden of the North. | 成了北境守护 |
[50:42] | I had Tywin Lannister’s backing. | 我本有泰温·兰尼斯特的支持 |
[50:44] | Who supports me now? You? | 如今谁支持我 你吗 |
[50:47] | The Eyrie is mine. | 鹰巢城是我的 |
[50:49] | The last time the lords of the Eyrie | 上一次鹰巢城的诸侯 |
[50:51] | formed an alliance with the lords of the North, | 与北境诸侯结盟 |
[50:54] | they brought down the greatest dynasty this world has ever known. | 联手推翻了有史以来最伟大的王朝 |
[51:00] | I’d like to borrow one of your birds. | 我想借你一只信鸦 |
[51:03] | Cersei will expect a reply. | 瑟曦还等着我回复呢 |
[51:05] | I’d like to read the reply. | 这回信我也想拜读 |
[51:30] | I have to get out of this wheelhouse. | 我得下车走走 |
[51:32] | Volantis is a large city. | 瓦兰提斯很大 |
[51:34] | I have to get out of this wheelhouse. | 我得下车走走 |
[51:35] | The likelihood of you being spotted here | 你在这儿被人看到的可能性 |
[51:37] | increases a hundred fold. | 要大一百倍 |
[51:39] | I have to get out of this wheelhouse. | 我得下车走走 |
[51:42] | I’m not sure how many new ways I can find of saying this. | 真不知我还要怎么换花样说你才能明白 |
[51:47] | I will not be of any use to Daenerys Targaryen | 我要是疯了 可对丹妮莉丝·坦格利安 |
[51:51] | if I lose my mind. | 毫无用处 |
[51:53] | I can’t remember the last face I saw | 我都记不得几时还见过 |
[51:55] | that wasn’t yours. | 除你这张脸之外的东西 |
[51:57] | It’s a perfectly good face. | 我这张脸很不错啊 |
[51:59] | I am losing my mind. | 我快疯了 |
[52:00] | If anyone recognizes you, you’ll lose more than that. | 如果有人认出你 你可不止要疯 |
[52:02] | Look, we are thousands of miles from Westeros. | 听着 我们离维斯特洛已经千里之遥 |
[52:09] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[52:11] | One more drunk dwarf. | 又一个醉鬼侏儒 |
[52:42] | We have to go now. Come on. | 我们得走了 快点 |
[52:44] | Hold it, hold it! | 等等 |
[52:49] | – Slaves. – Yes. | -奴隶 -没错 |
[52:52] | The Volantene masters are very organized. | 瓦兰提斯的奴隶主做事很有条理 |
[52:55] | Flies for dung shovelers. | 苍蝇是铲粪工 |
[52:58] | Hammers for builders. | 锤子是建筑工 |
[53:01] | Tears for whores. | 眼泪是妓女 |
[53:03] | Lest they forget. | 以免忘记 |
[53:19] | We should keep moving. | 我们走吧 |
[53:36] | The only red priest we had in King’s Landing was Thoros of Myr. | 君临唯一一个红袍僧是密尔的索罗斯 |
[53:40] | This one’s much better looking. | 这个可漂亮多了 |
[53:49] | Stone Men. | 石民 |
[53:51] | Good luck stopping the spread of grayscale with prayer. | 祝他们能靠祈祷阻止灰鳞病蔓延 |
[53:55] | You’d have better luck dancing away the plague. | 还不如跳舞驱病算了 |
[54:07] | We’re going to meet the saviour. | 我们这是去见救世主啊 |
[54:09] | You should have told me. | 你怎么不早说 |
[54:11] | Who doesn’t want to meet the saviour? | 谁不想见救世主啊 |
[54:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[54:31] | Let’s find a brothel. | 我们去找个妓院 |
[54:57] | It’s even better luck to suck a dwarf’s cock. | 吹侏儒的箫更能带来好运 |
[55:04] | See? We blend right in. | 瞧 我们完全混进来了 |
[55:07] | Just two more travellers mad with lust. | 两个普通的过客 欲火难耐 |
[55:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:25] | What curious hair. | 好奇怪的头发 |
[55:29] | The Mother of Dragons. | 龙之母 |
[55:34] | It appears you’re not the only Targaryen supporter. | 看来你不是坦格利安家族唯一的支持者呢 |
[55:38] | We were just heading east to see you. | 我们正往东边去见你 |
[55:40] | I’ve got a dragon for you. | 我有条龙给你 |
[55:41] | How much to make him spit fire? | 让它喷火多少钱 |
[55:47] | Someone who inspires priests and whores is worth taking seriously. | 能够鼓动僧侣和妓女的人 不容小觑 |
[55:52] | What makes you worth so much? | 你为何这么值钱 |
[55:53] | – The magic. – I’ll bet you bloody are. | -会魔法哟 -就知道你一定会 |
[55:59] | Well, she’s taken. | 她有主了 |
[56:04] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[56:05] | I need to speak to someone with hair. | 我得找个有头发的说说话 |
[56:09] | – Hello? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[56:11] | – You’ve got no drink. – You’ve got no money. | -你没有酒 -你没有钱 |
[56:14] | Do I look like a man without money? | 我看着像是没钱的人吗 |
[56:18] | Never trust looks. | 别轻信表象 |
[56:20] | Until quite recently, I was one of the richest men in the world. | 不久之前 我还是世上最有钱的人之一 |
[56:25] | Who needs wealth when you can make a woman laugh? | 能逗女人笑还要钱干什么 |
[56:30] | I always pay my debts, I’m well known for it. | 我有债必偿 人人都知道 |
[56:39] | You like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[56:41] | They all like her. | 他们都喜欢她 |
[56:43] | They all want to fuck a queen. | 他们都想操女王 |
[56:45] | – That’s because they never met a queen. – You’re just saying that. | -因为他们没见过真的 -你不过随口瞎扯 |
[56:48] | You know how to spot a liar. | 你真会揭穿谎言 |
[56:50] | If I could pick any girl here, | 如果我可以随心选这里的姑娘 |
[56:53] | I would pick you. | 我会选你 |
[56:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:57] | Because you have a skeptical mind. | 因为你不轻信于人 |
[57:04] | Alright, then. I’m warning you. | 好吧 我警告你 |
[57:06] | We’re going to have to wash you first. | 我得先给你洗洗 |
[57:08] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[57:17] | I’m-I’m sorry, I can’t. | 对不起 我不行 |
[57:22] | Of course you can. | 你当然行的 |
[57:23] | You’re shy. | 你只是害羞 |
[57:25] | I’m not. | 不是的 |
[57:28] | Have another drink. | 再喝一杯吧 |
[57:29] | Gladly, but this, I can’t do. | 好啊 但我还是做不到 |
[57:32] | Believe me, no one is more shocked than I am. | 真的 我比谁都震惊 |
[57:35] | I hope it passes. | 希望会好起来 |
[57:38] | What will I do in my spare time? | 否则我闲暇时可做什么好啊 |
[57:43] | Go for a piss. That’s a start. | 去撒尿了 算个开头吧 |
[58:05] | No need to worry, I was just… Oh… | 别担心 我只是… |
[58:09] | I thought you were someone else. | 我当你是别人呢 |
[58:12] | Show’s almost over. | 就快完事了 |
[58:14] | I’m sure there girls inside who’d be happy to oblige. | 里面肯定有姑娘乐意让你快活 |
[58:18] | You’ve made some kind of mistake. | 你弄错了吧 |
[58:19] | Why don’t you tell me what you think you are doing and then | 不如你说说这是在做什么… |
[58:24] | I’m taking you to the Queen. | 我要带你去见陛下 |