时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:11] | Is that Estermont? | 那是伊斯蒙吗 |
[03:14] | Tarth, Ser Jaime. | 是塔斯 詹姆爵士 |
[03:18] | The Sapphire Isle. | 蓝宝石岛 |
[03:24] | Why are we on a merchant ship? | 我们为啥要乘商船 |
[03:26] | Why no Lannister sails? | 为啥不挂兰尼斯特家族的帆 |
[03:30] | This ship’s sailing to Oldtown. | 此船开往旧镇 |
[03:32] | We’ll get off earlier, not far from Sunspear. | 我们提前下船 距阳戟城不远 |
[03:35] | Row ourselves to the Dornish shores in the night. | 趁夜潜入多恩海岸 |
[03:39] | You ever been to Dorne? | 你去过多恩吗 |
[03:41] | – No. – I have. | -没有 -我去过 |
[03:42] | The Dornish are crazy. | 多恩人全是疯子 |
[03:44] | All they want to do is fight and fuck, fuck and fight. | 脑子里只有干和操 操和干 |
[03:47] | You should be happy to go back. | 那么重游旧地你该很高兴了 |
[03:51] | There’s nothing like a good fight | 再没什么比狠狠干一架 |
[03:52] | to get you in the mood for fucking. | 更能让人性致高涨 |
[03:54] | And there’s nothing like a fuck-mad Dornish girl | 也没什么比多恩的疯姑娘更教人神清气爽 |
[03:57] | to clear your head for the next fight. | 接着再干一架 |
[03:59] | It’s how the two work together. | 两件事相得益彰 |
[04:01] | Now we’re gonna be doing a lot of fighting, I am sure. | 我们这趟肯定少不了干架 这是一定的 |
[04:03] | Well, I am. | 至少我得打 |
[04:05] | But I don’t imagine we’ll get to stick around for the rest. | 但是八成不会有空留下来干另一件事 |
[04:08] | Not after we’ve kidnapped their princess. | 尤其是绑架了他们的王妃之后 |
[04:10] | We are not kidnapping their princess. | 我们不是去绑架他们的王妃 |
[04:12] | We are rescuing my niece, bringing her back to her family, | 我们是去救我的外甥女 带她回家人身边 |
[04:15] | Your niece? | 你外甥女 |
[04:24] | I’ve been doing this sort of thing a long time. | 这种活儿我干过很多次 |
[04:27] | I’m good at it. | 驾轻就熟 |
[04:28] | – That’s why you’re here. – I know. | -所以才叫你来 -我知道 |
[04:30] | Why are you here? | 你干吗自己来 |
[04:31] | Why not send 40 of me? Or an army? | 为啥不派四十个我这样的 或者一支军队 |
[04:34] | Unlike most folks, you’ve actually got one. | 你又不是普通人 你有军队的 |
[04:36] | Because I don’t want to start a war. | 因为我不想挑起战争 |
[04:40] | That still doesn’t explain what you’re doing here. | 仍然不能解释你为啥自己跑来 |
[04:45] | It has to be me. | 我必须亲自来 |
[04:50] | If I’m putting something like this together, | 我来猜一猜啊 |
[04:52] | a one-handed man | 一独手之人 |
[04:53] | who happens to be | 又偏偏有一张 |
[04:54] | one of the most recognizable faces in Westeros is not… | 七国上下最好认的脸 他可不… |
[04:57] | It has to be me. | 我必须亲自来 |
[05:04] | You set your brother free, didn’t you? | 是你放了你弟弟 对吧 |
[05:08] | I’ll bet your sister didn’t like that. | 你老姐肯定不高兴 |
[05:12] | Varys set him free. | 是瓦里斯放的他 |
[05:18] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:21] | if you ever see the wee fucker, give him my regards. | 要是你再见到那小混球 替我问声好 |
[05:29] | He murdered my father. | 他杀了我父亲 |
[05:34] | If I ever see him, I’ll split him in two. | 我要是再见到他 先把他一劈两半 |
[05:38] | And then I’ll give him your regards. | 然后再替你问好 |
[05:46] | The Iron Bank has called in one tenth of the Crown’s debts. | 铁金库要求王室偿还十分之一的债务 |
[05:51] | Given the expense of rebuilding the royal fleet… | 考虑到重建王家舰队的费用… |
[05:53] | How much can the Crown afford? | 王室金库能拿出多少 |
[05:55] | With winter coming, half what they ask. | 冬天临近 有他们索要数额的一半 |
[05:59] | – Less? – You’re the Master of Coin. | -或许更少 -你是财政大臣 |
[06:02] | How do we pay them? | 我们怎么还债 |
[06:03] | House Tyrell could front the gold and the… | 提利尔家族可以先垫付黄金 |
[06:06] | the Crown would pay us back in time, | 王室可要及时归还 |
[06:08] | or I’d have words with my daughter. | 不然我就要找女儿谈话了 |
[06:16] | You’ve already given us too much. | 你已经为我们做了太多 |
[06:19] | No, we must arrange better terms with the Iron Bank. | 不妥 我们必须跟铁金库谈出更优惠的条件 |
[06:22] | – Absolutely. – In person. | -自然如此 -当面去谈 |
[06:27] | Me? | 我吗 |
[06:28] | We must send an envoy to the Iron Bank, | 我们必须派一位使节拜访铁金库 |
[06:29] | someone of importance to show these bankers our respect. | 此人必须位高权重 以示对铁金库的尊重 |
[06:33] | As the King’s Master of Coin, | 你是财政大臣 |
[06:34] | I can think of no one more qualified. | 我想不出更适合的人选 |
[06:36] | I would be honored, Your Grace. | 我深感荣幸 陛下 |
[06:38] | The King has expressed concern | 国王为岳父大人 |
[06:39] | about his father-in-law’s safety on this voyage. | 此行的安全担忧 |
[06:46] | He’s ordered Ser Meryn to personally lead your escort. | 他已命马林爵士做你的贴身卫队长 |
[06:52] | My very own Kingsguard? | 为我指派御林铁卫 |
[06:54] | – Please express my… – Safe travels, Lord Tyrell. | -请代我… -一路平安 提利尔大人 |
[06:56] | Of course, of course, | 当然 当然 |
[06:58] | I’ll give your regards to the Titan of Braavos. | 我会代各位向布拉佛斯的泰坦巨人问好 |
[07:11] | The Small Council grows smaller and smaller. | 御前会议人越来越少了 |
[07:14] | Not small enough. | 还不够少 |
[07:26] | May I offer you some wine, Your Holiness? | 要来杯酒吗 主教大人 |
[07:30] | No. | 不必 |
[07:35] | The old High Septon would have asked the vintage. | 前任总主教喜欢葡萄酒 |
[07:37] | I could say that our minds are temples to the Seven | 我可以说我们的头脑是七神的圣殿 |
[07:41] | and should be kept pure. | 应当保持纯洁 |
[07:43] | But the truth is | 但事实是 |
[07:45] | I don’t like the taste. | 我不喜欢酒的味道 |
[07:50] | How may I serve? | 有什么能为您效劳 |
[07:52] | All over Westeros we hear of septs being burned, | 维斯特洛到处有修士被烧死 |
[07:56] | silent sisters raped, | 静默姐妹遭奸污 |
[07:59] | bodies of holy men piled in the streets. | 神职人员横尸街巷 |
[08:01] | Wars teach people to obey the sword, | 战乱教人们屈从于刀剑 |
[08:04] | not the Gods. | 而非神意 |
[08:05] | Perhaps the Gods need a sword of their own. | 或许诸神需要自己掌握刀剑 |
[08:08] | In the days before the Targaryens, | 坦格利安王朝之前 |
[08:10] | the Faith Militant dispensed the justice of the Seven. | 曾有战士之子为七神执行正义 |
[08:14] | Well, the Faith Militant was disarmed more than two centuries ago. | 战士之子两百多年前就解散了 |
[08:18] | If I explain their holy purpose to my son the king, | 若我对我儿 国王解释战士之子的神圣意义 |
[08:22] | I have no doubt he will sign | 他一定会签署法令 |
[08:23] | a decree arming the believers you find worthy. | 准许您武装自己合意的人选 |
[08:27] | An army that defends the bodies and souls of the common people. | 一支捍卫平民肉身和灵魂的武装 |
[08:31] | An army and service to the Gods themselves. | 一支侍奉七神的军队 |
[08:34] | And to you, of course. | 自然 也听命于您 |
[08:36] | As the chosen representative of the Seven. | 您是七神的代言人 |
[08:38] | An honor I’ve never expected. | 我从未想过会有这份荣耀 |
[08:41] | Or, indeed, ever wished for. | 也从未奢望过 |
[08:43] | Which is why you were chosen. | 所以诸神才选中您 |
[08:46] | You and I both know how the world works. | 您和我都深知世间的规则 |
[08:49] | Too often the wicked are the wealthiest, | 恶人往往富可敌国 |
[08:51] | beyond the reach of justice. | 正义裁决难以触及他们 |
[08:53] | The king himself cannot always punish those who deserve it most. | 国王有时也无法亲手惩罚当罚之人 |
[08:57] | All sinners are equal before the Gods. | 一切罪人在诸神面前皆是平等 |
[09:04] | What would you say if I told you of a great sinner in our very midst? | 若是我告诉您 我们中间就有一个大罪人呢 |
[09:08] | Shielded by gold and privilege. | 被黄金和爵位庇护着 |
[09:13] | May the Father judge him justly. | 愿天父公正地审判他 |
[09:55] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[10:27] | This is Lord Petyr Baelish’s establishment. | 这是培提尔·贝里席大人的私产 |
[10:41] | Cocksucker! | 舔屌的 |
[10:44] | Boy fucker! | 鸡佬 |
[10:46] | You buggering filth! | 鸡奸的渣滓 |
[10:49] | There’s a special place in the Seven Hells for your kind. | 七层地狱里有专为你们这种人准备的地方 |
[10:52] | Please, please, I’ll pay! | 行行好 求求你们 我会付钱 |
[10:56] | I’ll pay all of you. | 给你们所有人 |
[10:58] | Yes, you will! | 是的 你会付出代价 |
[11:35] | Seize him. | 抓住他 |
[11:38] | Get your hands off me. | 把你们的手拿开 |
[11:39] | Ser Loras of House Tyrell, | 提利尔家族的洛拉斯爵士 |
[11:41] | you have broken the laws of Gods and men. | 你违犯了诸神与凡人的律法 |
[11:44] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[11:47] | Justice. | 正义 |
[11:55] | Why is my brother in a cell? | 我哥哥为何被关进牢房 |
[11:57] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:00] | I–I didn’t order it. | 不是我下的令 |
[12:02] | We both know who did. | 我们都知道是谁 |
[12:04] | You told me she was returning to Casterly Rock. | 你说她要回凯岩城的 |
[12:09] | Are you saying my mother is behind this? | 你是说 这是我母亲安排的 |
[12:10] | She’s jealous you’re not hers anymore. | 她嫉妒 因为你不再是她的了 |
[12:13] | Arresting my brother is her revenge. | 她抓我哥哥是为了报复我 |
[12:16] | Aren’t you and mother getting along? | 你跟母亲不是关系很好吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, my sweet, sweet King. | 我亲爱的好国王 |
[12:29] | Do you have any affection for me at all? | 你到底爱不爱我 |
[12:34] | Of course I do. | 我当然爱你 |
[12:36] | You’re my Queen. | 你是我的王后 |
[12:38] | I can’t bear to think of my brother locked away in some grimy cell. | 我一想到哥哥被关在污秽的牢房里就无法忍受 |
[12:45] | I’ll set him free for you. | 我去为你放了他 |
[12:47] | Do you promise? | 你保证 |
[12:56] | I demand that Ser Loras be freed now! | 我要立刻释放洛拉斯爵士 |
[12:59] | Did I arrest him? | 是我抓了他吗 |
[13:02] | Well, no… | 不是 |
[13:04] | But you armed the Faith Militant. | 可是您武装了战士之子 |
[13:06] | You gave the High Sparrow an army. | 您给了大麻雀一支军队 |
[13:10] | I did. | 没错 |
[13:12] | And your wife has every right to criticize. | 你妻子也完全有理由抱怨 |
[13:17] | We can’t allow fanatics to arrest the Queen’s brother | 不能允许宗教狂徒关押王后的兄长 |
[13:19] | no matter his perversions. | 不管他有多么败坏堕落 |
[13:22] | Then… | 那… |
[13:25] | can I tell Margaery you’ll have Ser Loras released? | 我能告诉玛格丽您会放了洛拉斯爵士吗 |
[13:28] | I told you, I am not holding Ser Loras. | 我说了 我没抓洛拉斯爵士 |
[13:31] | You’re the King. | 你是国王 |
[13:32] | I’m sure if you speak to the High Sparrow, | 你去找大麻雀说 |
[13:34] | he’ll release the poor boy. | 他一定会放了那可怜的孩子 |
[13:42] | Halt! | 停 |
[14:06] | His Holiness is praying. He will not be disturbed. | 总主教正在祈祷 不可打扰 |
[14:11] | Give the order and we’ll clear out this rabble. | 只要您一声令下 我们把这群暴民都清理掉 |
[14:16] | You mean, kill them? Here, in the sept? | 你是说杀了他们 在圣堂里 |
[14:20] | You’d be sending them to meet the Gods that they love. | 不过是送他们去见他们亲爱的诸神 |
[14:27] | Bastard! | 杂种 |
[14:30] | You’re an abomination! | 可恶的孽种 |
[14:36] | Born of sin! | 你生于罪孽 |
[14:39] | Filthy bastard! | 恶心的杂种 |
[14:46] | We’ll find another way. | 我们再想办法 |
[14:50] | Abomination! | 孽种 |
[14:57] | My Queen? | 王后 |
[15:04] | There was no way to free Ser Loras without violence. | 不动用暴力无法释放洛拉斯爵士 |
[15:10] | You’re the King of the Andals, | 你是安达尔人的国王 |
[15:13] | the Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, the Protector of the Realm. | 七国的统治者 全境守护 |
[15:16] | And you let a band of fanatics imprison your brother by law. | 却任凭一群狂徒关押你的内兄 |
[15:21] | – I’m going to speak with the High Sparrow. – Are you? When? | -我去找大麻雀谈 -是吗 什么时候 |
[15:26] | – I–I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道 |
[15:29] | He was praying just now. | 他刚才在祈祷 |
[15:34] | I have to send word to Grandmother. | 我得送信给祖母 |
[15:37] | Will you come back later? | 你一会儿还回来吗 |
[15:41] | I need to be with my family, Your Grace. | 我需要和家人在一起 陛下 |
[15:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:50] | You think highly of this boy? | 您很看重这小子 |
[15:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:53] | Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. | 守夜人军团总司令 |
[15:55] | And a bastard by some tavern slut. | 酒馆里的婊子生的杂种 |
[15:57] | Perhaps, but that wasn’t Ned Stark’s way. | 或许吧 但那不像奈德·史塔克的为人 |
[16:05] | I should have given you a son. | 我该给您一个儿子 |
[16:08] | – Not your fault. – Whose, then? | -不是你的错 -那是谁的 |
[16:12] | I gave you nothing but weakness | 我给您的只有受人指摘的弱点 |
[16:18] | and deformity. | 和残废 |
[16:20] | Those scars mean nothing to the Lord of Light. | 光之王不介意那些伤痕 |
[16:23] | My Lady. | 女士 |
[16:25] | Her father is the Lord’s chosen King, | 她父亲是真主选定的国王 |
[16:27] | and her father’s blood runs through her veins. | 她父亲的血在她身体中流淌 |
[16:40] | You march on Winterfell soon? | 您近日就要进军临冬城 |
[16:42] | We must | 必须如此 |
[16:43] | to beat the snows. | 赶在降雪之前 |
[16:46] | Once before, you put your faith in Ser Davos and left me behind. | 您曾抛下我 转而信任戴佛斯爵士 |
[16:53] | I hope you won’t make that mistake again. | 我希望您不会再犯同样的错误 |
[16:55] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[17:00] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[17:01] | You only need faith, my King. | 您只需要信念 陛下 |
[17:09] | And you, my Lady, what do you need? | 你呢 女士 你需要什么 |
[17:12] | To serve my Lord. | 服侍我主 |
[17:19] | Lord Ashford. | 岑佛德大人 |
[17:26] | Lady Caulfield. | 考菲尔德夫人 |
[17:31] | Lord Smallwood. | 斯莫伍德大人 |
[17:33] | I’ve never even heard of these people. | 从没听说过这些人 |
[17:35] | They haven’t heard of you, either. | 他们也没听说过你 |
[17:37] | But we need men and they have some. | 但是我们需要人 他们有人 |
[17:42] | How many men does this Lord Mayzen have to send us? | 这位梅森大人能给我们几个人手 |
[17:45] | More than Lord Wibberley. | 一定比维伯里大人多 |
[18:01] | – Not him. – I know. | -他不行 -我知道 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry, but we need men and supplies | 我很抱歉 可是我们需要人手和补给 |
[18:05] | and Roose Bolton is the Warden of… | 卢斯·波顿是北境守护 |
[18:07] | He murdered my brother. | 他杀了我哥哥 |
[18:08] | We swore to be the Watchers on the Wall. | 我们誓言做长城上的守卫 |
[18:12] | We can’t watch the Wall with 50 men. | 五十人是守不住长城的 |
[18:15] | And we can’t get more men | 没有北境守护帮忙 |
[18:17] | without help from the Warden of the North. | 我们也招不到更多人手 |
[18:42] | Apologies, my Lady. | 抱歉 女士 |
[18:56] | Lord Commander. | 总司令大人 |
[18:59] | How can I help you? | 有什么事能为你效劳 |
[19:01] | Come with us when we ride south. | 与我们一同南下 |
[19:03] | None of us know the castle as well as you do. | 没人比你更熟悉那座城堡 |
[19:06] | Its hidden tunnels, its weaknesses, its people. | 暗道 薄弱点 那里的人 |
[19:11] | Winterfell was your home once. | 临冬城曾是你的家 |
[19:15] | Don’t you want to chase the rats out of it? | 你不想驱逐盘踞其中的鼠辈吗 |
[19:20] | Castle Black is my home now. | 现在黑城堡是我的家 |
[19:23] | The Night’s Watch take no part in the wars of the Seven Kingdoms. | 守夜人不参与七国纷争 |
[19:26] | There’s only one war. | 世间只有一场斗争 |
[19:28] | Life against death. | 乃是生死之争 |
[19:32] | Come. | 来 |
[19:34] | Let me show what you’re fighting for. | 我带你看你为何而战 |
[19:35] | You’re gonna show me some vision in the fire. | 你要给我看火焰中的幻象 |
[19:38] | Forgive me, my Lady, | 请原谅 女士 |
[19:40] | I don’t trust in visions. | 我不相信幻象 |
[19:43] | No visions. | 不是幻象 |
[19:45] | No magic. | 不是魔法 |
[19:47] | Just life. | 只是生命 |
[20:09] | Do you feel my heart beating? | 感觉到我的心跳了吗 |
[20:14] | There’s power in you. | 你体内有力量 |
[20:16] | You resist it, and that’s your mistake. Embrace it. | 抗拒它是你的错误 拥抱它 |
[20:31] | The Lord of Light made us male and female. | 光之王把我们塑造成男人和女人 |
[20:34] | Two parts of a greater whole. | 组成伟大整体的两个部分 |
[20:38] | In our joining, there’s power. | 在我们的结合中 蕴含力量 |
[20:42] | Power to make life, | 创造生命的力量 |
[20:44] | power to make light, | 创造光的力量 |
[20:47] | and power to cast shadows. | 投射阴影的力量 |
[20:50] | I don’t think Stannis would like that very much. | 我想史坦尼斯不会喜欢这样 |
[20:53] | Then we shouldn’t tell him. | 那我们可别告诉他 |
[20:56] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[20:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:00] | I swore a vow. | 我发过誓 |
[21:04] | I loved another. | 我爱过别人 |
[21:06] | The dead don’t need lovers. | 死人又不需要情人 |
[21:09] | Only the living. | 只有活人才需要 |
[21:15] | I know. | 我懂 |
[21:18] | But I still love her. | 但我依然爱她 |
[21:35] | You know nothing, Jon Snow. | 你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺 |
[22:15] | Are you lonely? | 你孤单吗 |
[22:18] | Just bored. | 就是无聊了 |
[22:19] | My father used to tell me | 我父亲以前跟我说 |
[22:20] | that boredom indicates a lack of inner resources. | 无聊说明人的内在乏善可陈 |
[22:23] | Were you bored a lot, too? | 您以前也经常觉得无聊吗 |
[22:25] | I know Castle Black is no place for a child, but… | 我知道黑城堡不适合孩子待 但… |
[22:28] | I like it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[22:29] | I thought I’d be left at home. | 我原以为会被留在家里 |
[22:32] | I know mother didn’t want to bring me. | 我知道母亲并不想带我来 |
[22:35] | Why do you say that? | 为何这么说 |
[22:38] | She told me, “I don’t want to bring you.” | 她亲口对我说”我不想带你” |
[22:42] | She shouldn’t have said that. | 她不该说那种话 |
[22:54] | Are you ashamed of me, father? | 您以我为耻吗 父亲 |
[23:07] | When you were an infant, | 你还在襁褓中时 |
[23:10] | a Dornish trader landed on Dragonstone. | 一个多恩贩子来到龙石岛 |
[23:13] | His goods were junk except for one wooden doll. | 他的货物都是垃圾 除了一个木娃娃 |
[23:18] | He had even sewn a dress on it in the colors of our House. | 他甚至给娃娃缝了一件我们家族颜色的衣服 |
[23:23] | No doubt he had heard of your birth | 他必定是听说了你的出生 |
[23:26] | and assumed new fathers were easy targets. | 算准我初为人父有隙可乘 |
[23:33] | I still remember how you smiled when I put that doll in your cradle. | 我还记得我把娃娃放进摇篮时你的笑容 |
[23:37] | How you pressed it to your cheek. | 记得你将它贴在脸上 |
[23:47] | By the time we burnt the doll, it was too late. | 等到我们烧掉娃娃 已经太迟了 |
[23:52] | I was told you would die. | 他们说你会死 |
[23:55] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[23:58] | The greyscale would go slow. | 灰鳞病会慢慢发作 |
[24:00] | Let you grow just enough to know the world | 等你长到刚开始认识世界的年纪 |
[24:02] | before taking it away from you. | 便夺走你的生命 |
[24:05] | Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria | 人人都建议我把你送去瓦雷利亚废墟 |
[24:07] | to live out your short life with the Stone men, | 在石民中度过短暂的余生 |
[24:10] | before the sickness spread to the castle. | 以免这疾病在城堡内蔓延 |
[24:14] | I told them all to go to hell. | 我叫他们都下地狱去 |
[24:18] | I called in every maester on this side of the world. | 我召来了半个世界的学士 |
[24:21] | Every healer, every apothecary. | 医师 药师 |
[24:26] | They stopped the disease and saved your life. | 他们终于止住了病情的恶化 救了你的命 |
[24:30] | Because you did not belong | 因为你命不该 |
[24:31] | across the world with the bloody Stone men. | 到世界另一头与该死的石民了却残生 |
[24:35] | You are the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon. | 你是拜拉席恩家族的希琳公主 |
[24:40] | And you are my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[25:43] | I thought I might find you here. | 我就猜到你会在这儿 |
[25:48] | Your Aunt Lyanna. | 你姑妈莱安娜 |
[25:51] | Father never talked about her. | 我父亲从不说起她 |
[25:54] | Sometimes I’d find him down here lighting the candles. | 有时候我会发现他在这里点蜡烛 |
[25:59] | They say she was beautiful. | 据说她很美 |
[26:01] | I saw her once. | 我见过她一次 |
[26:03] | I was a boy living with your mother’s family. | 我那时还小 寄养在你母亲家 |
[26:06] | Lord Whent held a great tourney at Harrenhal. | 河安大人在赫伦堡举办比武大会 |
[26:10] | Everyone was there. | 所有人都去了 |
[26:12] | The Mad King, | 疯王 |
[26:13] | your father, | 你父亲 |
[26:15] | Robert Baratheon, | 劳勃·拜拉席恩 |
[26:17] | and Lyanna. She was already promised to Robert. | 还有莱安娜 她那时已经许给了劳勃 |
[26:22] | You can imagine what it was like for me, a boy from nowhere | 你能想象我当时的感受 籍籍无名的小子 |
[26:25] | with nothing to his name, | 名下一无所有 |
[26:27] | watching these legendary men tilting at the lists. | 看着这些传奇人物 在比武场上较量 |
[26:32] | The last two riders were | 最后两名骑士 |
[26:33] | Barristan Selmy and Rhaegar Targaryen. | 是巴利斯坦·赛尔弥和雷加·坦格利安 |
[26:37] | When Rhaegar won, everyone cheered for their prince. | 雷加获胜后 大家都为王子高声欢呼 |
[26:40] | I remember the girls laughing | 我还记得他摘下头盔 |
[26:41] | when he took off his helmet and they saw that silver hair. | 姑娘们看到他的一头银发 咯咯直笑 |
[26:45] | How handsome he was. | 他是那么英俊 |
[26:47] | Until he rode right past his wife, Elia Martell, | 直到他骑马走过了他妻子 伊莉亚·马泰尔 |
[26:52] | and all the smiles died. | 全场的笑容都僵住了 |
[26:55] | I’ve never seen so many people so quiet. | 我从没见过那么多人寂静无声 |
[26:59] | He rode past his wife | 他催马走过了他妻子 |
[27:02] | and he lay a crown of winter roses in Lyanna’s lap. | 将冬雪玫瑰桂冠放在莱安娜膝上 |
[27:06] | Blue as frost. | 碧蓝如霜 |
[27:11] | How many tens of thousands | 多少万人 |
[27:13] | had to die because Rhaegar chose your aunt? | 因雷加选了你姑妈而死去 |
[27:18] | Yes, he chose her. | 是啊 他选了她 |
[27:21] | And then he kidnapped her and raped her. | 然后绑架了她 强奸了她 |
[27:32] | Come. | 来吧 |
[27:33] | Let’s speak somewhere the dead can’t hear us. | 我们换个死人听不到的地方说话 |
[27:41] | – You’re dressed for riding. – I am. | -你换了骑马装 -是的 |
[27:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[27:47] | King’s Landing. | 君临 |
[27:49] | King’s Landing? | 君临 |
[27:51] | Cersei sent for me. | 瑟曦召我去 |
[27:53] | We must’t let her sniff out any trouble. | 不能让她生疑 |
[27:56] | You can’t leave me here. | 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[27:58] | I know how hard it is to live with people you despise. Believe me. | 我知道与自己厌恶的人共处有多难 相信我 |
[28:02] | But it won’t be for long. | 但不会太久的 |
[28:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:07] | Stannis Baratheon garrisons at Castle Black. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩驻扎在黑城堡 |
[28:10] | He’ll march south to King’s Landing | 他要在冬雪封路之前 |
[28:12] | before the winter snows block his way. | 南下进军君临 |
[28:14] | But first he has to take Winterfell. | 但首先 他必须拿下临冬城 |
[28:18] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -这你不能确定 -我确定 |
[28:21] | Once he liberates these lands from the Boltons, | 等他把这片土地从波顿手中解救出来 |
[28:23] | he’ll rally your father’s bannermen to his cause. | 他会召集你父亲的封臣为他而战 |
[28:26] | With the North behind him, | 有了北境的支持 |
[28:27] | Stannis can finally take the Iron Throne. | 史坦尼斯终有实力拿下铁王座 |
[28:30] | You think he’ll defeat the Boltons? | 你认为他能击败波顿 |
[28:33] | He has a larger army. | 他手下军队更多 |
[28:35] | He’s the finest military commander in Westeros. | 他本人又是维斯特洛最杰出的领军之将 |
[28:37] | A betting man would put his money on Stannis. | 赌徒一定会押史坦尼斯赢 |
[28:41] | As it happens, I am a betting man. | 恰巧我就是个赌徒 |
[28:45] | And if you’re right? | 若你押对会怎样 |
[28:47] | Stannis takes Winterfell, | 史坦尼斯攻克临冬城 |
[28:49] | he rescues you from the most despised family in the North. | 将你从北境最令人不齿的家族手中解救出来 |
[28:52] | Grateful for your late father’s courageous support for his claim, | 感激你先父有胆有识 支持他继位 |
[28:55] | he names you Wardeness of the North. | 封你为北境守护 |
[28:58] | But I-i wouldn’t- | 但我…我不… |
[29:02] | wardeness of the North? | 北境守护 |
[29:03] | You are the last surviving Stark. | 你是硕果仅存的史塔克 |
[29:06] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[29:08] | And what if you’re wrong? | 要是你错了呢 |
[29:09] | What if Stannis never attacks Winterfell? | 要是史坦尼斯不攻打临冬城 |
[29:11] | Or he does and the Boltons defeat him? | 又或者他来了 却败给波顿家族 |
[29:14] | Then you will take this Bolton boy, Ramsay, | 那你就征服那个波顿家的小子 拉姆斯 |
[29:16] | and make him yours. | 让他对你言听计从 |
[29:18] | – I don’t know how to do that. – Of course you do. | -我不知道要怎么做 -你当然知道 |
[29:21] | He’s already fallen for you. | 他已经被你迷倒了 |
[29:24] | – His father frightens me. – He should. | -他父亲让我害怕 -那是应该的 |
[29:26] | He’s a dangerous man. | 他是个危险人物 |
[29:29] | But even the most dangerous men can be outmaneuvered. | 但即使最危险的人 也可以智取 |
[29:33] | And you’ve learned to maneuver from the very best. | 而你师从世上最足智多谋之人 |
[29:37] | I’ll return before too long. | 我很快就回来 |
[29:40] | You’ll be strong without me. | 没有我在 你要坚强 |
[29:51] | The North will be yours. | 北境必将属于你 |
[29:54] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[29:58] | I expect I’ll be a married woman by the time you return. | 等你回来 我就是有夫之妇了 |
[31:05] | Breakfast. | 早餐有了 |
[31:11] | That would have been a shit way to die. | 这么个死法可不光彩 |
[31:13] | As far as I’ve seen, they’re all shit ways to die. | 要我说 哪有什么光彩的死法 |
[31:16] | Aye, but your lot have to give the singers a good ending. | 是啊 但你们总爱给歌手的故事安个好结局 |
[31:19] | I don’t care what’s sung about me when I’m dead. | 我才不在乎死后他们怎么唱我 |
[31:22] | No? | 是吗 |
[31:24] | Two knights off to rescue a princess. | 两个骑士 前去解救公主 |
[31:27] | – Sounds like a good song to me. – Sounds like all the rest. | -听着像首好歌 -和别的歌没什么两样 |
[31:34] | What about you? What shit way would you choose? | 你呢 你选什么死法 |
[31:39] | In my own keep drinking my own wine | 在自个儿的城堡里 喝自个儿的酒 |
[31:42] | watching my sons grovel for my fortune. | 看儿子们摇着尾巴求分财产 |
[31:46] | How disappointing. | 真扫兴 |
[31:48] | I thought you’d have something more exciting planned. | 还以为你有什么刺激的打算 |
[31:52] | I’ve had an exciting life. I want my death to be boring. | 我活得够刺激了 死时还是无聊点儿好 |
[31:58] | – How do you want to go? – In the arms of the woman I love. | -你想怎么死 -死在爱人的怀里 |
[32:05] | She want the same thing? | 她也这么想吗 |
[32:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:24] | The captain to that ship… | 那条船的船长… |
[32:26] | – what was he, Braavosi? – Pentoshi. | -是哪里人 布拉佛斯人吗 -潘托斯人 |
[32:30] | And he’s headed to Oldtown? | 他要去旧镇 |
[32:31] | As I said. | 我都说了 |
[32:32] | Why? | 怎么 |
[32:34] | What’s to stop him from docking down the coast | 你拿什么阻止他停船靠岸 |
[32:36] | and telling the locals that Jaime Lannister’s in Dorne? | 告诉当地人詹姆·兰尼斯特到了多恩 |
[32:39] | A bag of gold. | 一袋金子 |
[32:41] | I’m not sure you understand | 我看你还是不明白 |
[32:42] | how much people hate your family in this part of the world. | 这地方的人有多恨你们家族 |
[32:45] | It was a heavy bag. | 很沉一袋 |
[32:47] | And I bet he swore all kinds of oaths to get it. | 我猜他肯定各种赌咒发誓才拿到那钱 |
[32:50] | But you won’t be around if he breaks ’em. | 可他就算破了誓 你也不在边上 |
[33:02] | How many you count? | 看到几个 |
[33:03] | Four. | 四个 |
[33:05] | How many do you think you can take? | 你觉得你能拿下几个 |
[33:06] | One if he’s slow. | 一个 如果他身手慢 |
[33:12] | Halt! | 停 |
[33:14] | Over the hill. | 山那边 |
[33:18] | Fucked in the ass. | 真他妈操蛋 |
[33:30] | Morning, lads. | 早啊 伙计们 |
[33:33] | Glad we found you. | 可算找到你们了 |
[33:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:36] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[33:38] | This is Darnell. | 他是达内尔 |
[33:39] | You’re from King’s Landing. | 你们是从君临来的 |
[33:41] | Accent gave me away? | 口音听出来的吗 |
[33:44] | Flea Bottom, | 跳蚤窝来的 |
[33:45] | whelped and whipped. | 都是苦命人 |
[33:47] | Why are you here? | 你们为何来此 |
[33:48] | Our ship capsized in the night. | 我们夜里翻了船 |
[33:50] | We managed to swim ashore. | 好不容易才游上岸 |
[33:52] | It was a near thing, really. | 真是死里逃生 |
[33:55] | I thought the sharks would get us. | 我以为要喂鲨鱼了 |
[33:58] | There are no sharks in Dorne. | 多恩没有鲨鱼 |
[34:01] | I could have sworn those were shark fins. | 我对天发誓那是鲨鱼鳍 |
[34:05] | Dolphins, maybe. | 也许是海豚 |
[34:08] | Throw your swords in the sand. | 把剑扔到地上 |
[34:10] | Boys, there’s no need for this. | 伙计们 没这个必要吧 |
[34:12] | Just point us in the right direction, | 给我们指个路 |
[34:15] | we’ll find our way home. | 我们自己找回家 |
[34:17] | Swords in the sand | 把剑扔到地上 |
[34:18] | now! | 快点 |
[34:47] | That one should be slow enough. | 这家伙该够慢了 |
[35:43] | Nice move! | 挡得好 |
[35:46] | Luck. | 运气而已 |
[35:48] | You had a wonderful teacher. | 你有个好老师 |
[36:04] | Always wanted a Dornish stallion. | 我一直想要一匹多恩骏马 |
[36:07] | Beasts can run a day and night without tiring. | 这畜牲跑一天一夜都不会累 |
[36:10] | We’ll ride to the Water Gardens with a nice breeze in our face. | 吹着小风就骑到流水花园了 |
[36:13] | But first we need to bury these bodies. | 但我们先得把尸体埋了 |
[36:16] | Birds have to eat, too. | 鸟也得吃东西啊 |
[36:18] | Corpses raise questions. Questions raise armies. | 尸体会引来疑问 疑问会引来军队 |
[36:20] | We’re not here to start a war. | 我们可不是来开战的 |
[36:22] | Do you know how long it will take us to dig all those holes? | 你知道我们俩挖这么多坑要多久吗 |
[36:26] | I can’t dig very well with one hand. | 我一只手挖坑可不方便 |
[36:29] | Not at all, really. | 其实 根本没法挖 |
[37:01] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[37:09] | – Nym, Obara. – Will it be war? | -娜梅 奥芭娅 -会开战吗 |
[37:12] | Prince Doran will weep for your father, but nothing else. | 道朗亲王会哀悼你父亲 但也仅此而已 |
[37:15] | We must avenge Oberyn ourselves. | 我们必须自己为奥伯伦报仇 |
[37:18] | Without Doran, we have no army to march against the Lannisters. | 没有道朗支持 就没有军队讨伐兰尼斯特 |
[37:22] | We don’t need an army to start a war. | 我们不需要集结军队来开战 |
[37:25] | Queen Cersei loves her children. | 瑟曦太后很爱她的孩子 |
[37:28] | And we have one of them. | 而其中一个正在我们手里 |
[37:30] | You may have a problem. | 你可能有麻烦了 |
[37:38] | A ship’s captain who found me in Planky Town, | 这位船长在板条镇找上我 |
[37:40] | claiming he had information to sell. | 说有消息卖给我 |
[37:42] | He told me he smuggled Jaime Lannister into Dorne. | 他说他帮詹姆·兰尼斯特偷渡到了多恩 |
[37:47] | He’s come for Myrcella. | 他是来找弥赛菈的 |
[37:50] | If he gets to her before we do, | 如果他先我们一步救出她 |
[37:52] | we lose our only chance for revenge. | 我们就失去了复仇的唯一机会 |
[37:55] | You must choose. | 你们必须选择 |
[37:58] | Doran’s way and peace, | 按道朗的办法 维持和平 |
[38:00] | or my way | 还是我的办法 |
[38:02] | and war. | 开战 |
[38:05] | I’m with you always. | 我永远站在你这边 |
[38:08] | Nym? | 娜梅呢 |
[38:14] | Obara? | 奥芭娅 |
[38:17] | When I was a child, Oberyn came to take me to court. | 我小时候 奥柏伦找到我 要带我进宫 |
[38:21] | I had never seen this man, and yet | 我以前从没见过这人 |
[38:23] | he called himself my father. | 而他自称是我父亲 |
[38:25] | My mother wept, said I was too young and a girl. | 我母亲哭着说 我还小 又是女孩 |
[38:32] | Oberyn tossed his spear at my feet and said | 奥柏伦将长矛扔在我脚下 |
[38:35] | “Girl or boy, we fight our battles, | 说”男孩女孩 都有仗要打” |
[38:38] | “but the gods let us choose our weapons.” | “只不过诸神让我们选择武器” |
[38:41] | My father pointed to the spear | 父亲指指长矛 |
[38:44] | and then to my mother’s tears. | 又指指母亲的眼泪 |
[38:54] | I made my choice long ago. | 很久以前我就做出了选择 |
[38:59] | Will you untie me? | 松开我行吗 |
[39:02] | Will you please untie me? | 求你松开我 |
[39:05] | Will you please? | 求你了 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[39:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:41] | Your captor. | 抓你的人 |
[39:45] | Do you have wine? | 你有酒吗 |
[39:47] | No. | 没有 |
[39:49] | Can’t sleep without wine. | 没酒我睡不着 |
[39:51] | Then stay awake. | 那就醒着 |
[39:59] | You’re going the wrong way. | 你驶错方向了 |
[40:02] | My sister is in Westeros. | 我老姐在维斯特洛 |
[40:04] | Westeros is west! | 维斯特洛在西边 |
[40:07] | We’re heading east. | 我们正在往东走 |
[40:09] | I’m not taking you to your sister. | 我不是带你去见你老姐 |
[40:12] | You said you were taking me to the queen. | 你先前说带我去见陛下 |
[40:14] | I am. | 正是 |
[40:16] | Queen Daenerys Targaryen. | 丹妮莉丝·坦格利安女王陛下 |
[40:18] | She’s the queen I serve. | 我为这位女王效命 |
[40:26] | What a waste of a good kidnapping. | 你绑架我纯粹多此一举 |
[40:30] | It so happens I was heading there myself. | 刚巧我就是要去那里 |
[40:32] | What business would you have with the queen? | 你找女王有什么事 |
[40:36] | Oh, and hate. | 噢 还有仇恨 |
[40:38] | If you’d ever met my sister, you’d understand. | 你要是见过我老姐 自然能明白 |
[40:42] | So, now that it’s clear we’re on the same side. | 这么看来 我们显然是一边的 |
[40:55] | A high born knight from the North of Westeros | 一位出身高贵的维斯特洛北方骑士 |
[40:58] | down on his luck in Essos. | 沦落到了厄索斯 |
[41:01] | Dragon epaulets, | 巨龙肩章 |
[41:03] | bear sigil breast plate. | 胸甲上的家徽是熊 |
[41:06] | You’re Jorah Mormont. | 你是乔拉·莫尔蒙 |
[41:09] | I have to ask. | 我必须要问 |
[41:11] | How exactly were you serving your queen in a whorehouse | 你在妓院里厮混 和你的女王相隔千里之遥 |
[41:14] | half a world away? | 怎么为她效命 |
[41:16] | Is it possible that you were running? | 你是不是在逃亡呢 |
[41:20] | Why would you be running? | 你为什么要逃亡 |
[41:22] | And why would she have sent you away? | 她又为何将你赶走 |
[41:25] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[41:27] | You were spying on her, weren’t you? | 你是监视她的探子 对不对 |
[41:30] | It’s all coming back to me. | 我全都想起来了 |
[41:32] | I was drunk through most of the small council meetings, | 御前会议上我通常是酩酊大醉 |
[41:34] | but it’s all coming back. | 但全都想起来了 |
[41:36] | You passed notes to Varys’s little birds. | 你给瓦里斯的小小鸟送消息 |
[41:41] | She found out, didn’t she? | 被她发现了 是吧 |
[41:43] | Found out and exiled you. | 她发现了 就把你流放了 |
[41:47] | Now you hope to win back her favor with a gift. | 现在你希望带一份礼物 赢回她的心 |
[41:52] | Risky scheme. | 一步险棋 |
[41:54] | One might even say desperate. | 甚至可以说孤注一掷 |
[41:58] | You think Daenerys will execute me and pardon you? | 你认为丹妮莉丝会处决我 原谅你吗 |
[42:03] | I’d say the reverse is just as likely. | 要我说 很可能恰恰相反 |
[42:27] | Everyone looks happy enough from up here. | 从这望下去 倒也祥和太平 |
[42:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:33] | I was thinking about all the times your brother | 我在想 您哥哥每次要我跟着他 |
[42:35] | made me go with him down from the Red Keep | 从红堡里出去 |
[42:37] | into the streets of King’s Landing. | 走上君临的街道 |
[42:39] | – Why? – He liked to walk among the people. | -为什么 -他喜欢到人民当中去 |
[42:41] | He liked to sing to them. | 喜欢对着他们唱歌 |
[42:44] | – He sang to them? – Yes. | -他对他们唱歌 -是的 |
[42:47] | Rhaegar would pick a spot on the Hook | 雷加会在钩巷口或种子街 |
[42:50] | or the Street of Seeds and then he’d sing. | 找个地方 然后唱歌 |
[42:53] | Just like all the other minstrels. | 就跟其他歌手一样 |
[42:55] | And what did you do? | 你做什么呢 |
[42:56] | I made sure no one killed him. | 我确保他平安无事 |
[42:58] | And I collected the money. | 还有 我收钱 |
[43:01] | What? He liked to see how much he could make. | 怎么 他想看看自己能挣多少 |
[43:03] | – He was good? – He was very good. | -他唱得好吗 -非常好 |
[43:05] | Viserys never told you? | 韦赛里斯没告诉您吗 |
[43:06] | He told me Rhaegar was good at killing people. | 他说雷加精通杀人的本事 |
[43:10] | Rhaegar never liked killing. | 雷加从不喜欢杀人 |
[43:12] | He loved singing. | 他喜欢唱歌 |
[43:13] | And what did you do with the money? | 收来的钱用来做什么 |
[43:15] | Well, one time, he gave it to the next minstrel down the street. | 有一次他给了街上的另一个歌手 |
[43:18] | One time, he gave it to an orphanage in Flea Bottom. | 有一次他给了跳蚤窝的一家孤儿院 |
[43:21] | One time, | 有一次 |
[43:23] | we got horribly drunk. | 我们喝得不省人事 |
[43:26] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[43:29] | Hizdahr is here, waiting in the audience chamber. | 西茨达拉来了 正在觐见室等候 |
[43:33] | How many others are there? | 还有多少人 |
[43:35] | Fifty? A hundred? | 五十 一百 |
[43:37] | Will you be joining us, Ser Barristan? | 你来吗 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[43:39] | I think I can protect you from Hizdahr zo Loraq. | 我可以在您见西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克时提供保护 |
[43:43] | I think I can protect me from Hizdahr zo Loraq. | 我见西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克时足以保护自己 |
[43:47] | Go, Ser Barristan. | 去吧 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[43:48] | Sing a song for me. | 为我唱首歌 |
[43:50] | Your Grace. | 告退 陛下 |
[43:57] | All men must die, | 凡人皆有一死 |
[43:58] | – but not all can die in glory. – Glory? | -但并非人人都能死得光荣 -光荣 |
[44:01] | Why else do men fight? | 不然人们为何战斗 |
[44:03] | Why did your ancestors cross the Narrow Sea | 您的先祖为何跨过狭海 |
[44:05] | and conquer the Seven Kingdoms? | 征服七大王国 |
[44:06] | So their names would live on. | 为他们的名号永垂青史 |
[44:09] | Those who find victory in the fighting pits | 那些在竞技场获胜之人 |
[44:10] | will never become kings, | 虽然不会成为国王 |
[44:12] | but their names will live on. | 但他们的名号也能为世人铭记 |
[44:14] | It’s the best chance they’ll ever have. | 这是他们最好的机会 |
[44:16] | Is that what you used to tell men | 你为图一乐 |
[44:17] | before you set them to butchering each other for sport? | 送他们上场自相残杀之前 就是这样说的吧 |
[44:20] | Your Grace, today is the traditional start of the fighting season. | 陛下 依照传统 今天是竞技季的开幕日 |
[44:23] | I do not recognize this tradition. | 我不承认这一传统 |
[44:25] | Traditions are the only thing | 传统是这座城 |
[44:27] | that will hold this city, your city, together. | 您的城 赖以存在的根基 |
[44:32] | Without them, former slaves and former masters have nothing in common. | 没了传统 前奴隶和前主人毫无交集 |
[44:37] | Nothing but centuries of mistrust and resentment. | 除了数百年来的怀疑与怨恨 |
[44:42] | I can’t promise this is the answer to all our problems, | 我不能保证这能解决所有的问题 |
[44:46] | but it’s a start. | 但这是一个开始 |