时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | When I had refused the throne, Aerys reigned, | 我拒绝继承王位 伊里斯登基 |
[00:04] | whom they called the Mad King. | 也就是大家所说的疯王 |
[00:06] | You’re Aemon Targaryen. | 您是伊蒙·坦格利安 |
[00:09] | – What happened to your face? – Greyscale. | -你脸上的是什么 -灰鳞病 |
[00:12] | Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria, | 人人都建议我把你送去瓦雷利亚废墟 |
[00:14] | to live out your short life with the Stone Men. | 在石民中度过短暂的余生 |
[00:17] | Two of my sisters had it. | 我两个姐妹得过这病 |
[00:18] | They were covered with it. They acted like animals. | 她们全身长满了那东西 动作像是野兽 |
[00:23] | Hide! Hide! | 躲起来 躲起来 |
[00:29] | Put him in chains. | 把他锁起来 |
[00:31] | You want me alive so you can torture me? | 你希望我活下来 好折磨我吗 |
[00:35] | Sansa Stark? | 珊莎·史塔克 |
[00:36] | I saw her riding on the east road with Littlefinger. | 我见她跟小指头一起沿东边的大路走了 |
[00:40] | We’ll follow them. | 我们跟上去 |
[00:41] | – May I introduce my son, Ramsay Bolton. – My Lady. | -容我介绍我儿子拉姆斯·波顿 -小姐 |
[00:46] | Welcome home, Lady Stark. The North remembers. | 欢迎回家 史塔克小姐 北境永不遗忘 |
[00:52] | You let a half-wit escape with a cripple, | 你们让一个呆子带着一个残废跑了 |
[00:55] | and Rickon too, the little one. | 还有那小家伙瑞肯 |
[00:57] | I told you what would happen if you served me loyally. | 我告诉过你们 效忠我有什么好处 |
[01:00] | And what would happen if you did not. | 背叛我有什么样的下场 |
[01:09] | – Who are you? – Your captor. | -你是谁 -抓你的人 |
[01:12] | You said you’re taking me to the queen. | 你先前说带我去见陛下 |
[01:14] | Queen Daenerys Targaryen. | 丹妮莉丝·坦格利安女王陛下 |
[01:16] | You’re the Mother of Dragons. Show your strength. | 您是龙之母 请您展示力量 |
[01:19] | No one’s seen Drogon in weeks. | 好几周都没人见过卓耿了 |
[01:21] | For all I know, he’s flown halfway across the world. | 据我所知 它飞过了半个世界 |
[01:24] | The Wise Masters ask for the reopening of the fighting pits. | 贤主大人们请求您重新开放竞技场 |
[01:27] | Where slaves fought slaves to the death? | 也就是奴隶们互殴致死的地方 |
[01:29] | Opening them would show the people of Meereen | 重开竞技场可以显示您 |
[01:31] | that you respect their traditions. | 尊重弥林的传统 |
[01:33] | Traditions are the only thing that will hold this city together. | 传统是这座城赖以存在的根基 |
[04:20] | I’m so sorry, my queen. | 我非常遗憾 女王陛下 |
[04:23] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[04:25] | “Barristan the Bold” They called him. | 人们称他”无畏的巴利斯坦” |
[04:28] | He crossed a continent to serve me. | 他横跨半个世界来辅佐我 |
[04:32] | He was a loyal friend. | 他是忠诚的伙伴 |
[04:35] | And he died in an alley, | 却死于无名小巷 |
[04:38] | butchered by cowards who hide behind masks. | 死在戴面具的懦夫手里 |
[04:43] | We could pull back to the pyramid district, | 我们可以退回金字塔下 |
[04:46] | secure it, and use it as a base from which to operate. | 先保障安全 再以此为基地推进 |
[04:50] | Then we clean the city out, | 然后清洗全城 |
[04:53] | neighborhood by neighborhood, street by street, | 逐门逐户 逐街逐巷 |
[04:56] | until the rats have nowhere left to hide. | 直到鼠辈无处藏身 |
[05:03] | I prefer your earlier suggestion. | 我更喜欢你先前的建议 |
[05:05] | Round up the leaders of each of Meereen’s great families | 把弥林各大家族的族长都抓起来 |
[05:08] | and bring them to me. | 带来见我 |
[05:11] | But I’m the leader of my family. | 可我就是家族族长 |
[05:17] | No, Your Grace! | 不 陛下 |
[05:19] | I had nothing to do with this. | 此事与我毫无瓜葛 |
[05:21] | Your Grace! | 陛下 |
[07:54] | Don’t want to overfeed them. | 不想让它们吃太多 |
[08:00] | Tomorrow perhaps. | 明日再来吧 |
[08:37] | “And though Daenerys maintains her grip on Slaver’s Bay, | “尽管丹妮莉丝仍占据着奴隶湾 |
[08:41] | forces rise against her from within and without. | 但内外皆有反对她的势力 |
[08:44] | She refuses to leave until the freedom of the former slaves is secure.” | 她拒绝在奴隶们的自由得到保障之前离开” |
[08:50] | She sounds like quite a woman. | 听起来是个了不起的女人 |
[08:52] | And she’s alone, | 她孤身一人 |
[08:54] | under siege, | 强敌环伺 |
[08:56] | no family to guide her or protect her. | 没有家人指引和保护 |
[08:59] | Her last relation thousands of miles away, | 她最后的亲族远在千里之外 |
[09:04] | useless, dying. | 衰朽无用 奄奄一息 |
[09:09] | Don’t say that, Maester Aemon. | 别这么说 伊蒙学士 |
[09:11] | A Targaryen alone in the world | 一个坦格利安 只身面对世界 |
[09:17] | is a terrible thing. | 是件可怕的事 |
[09:22] | Maester Aemon. | 伊蒙学士 |
[09:24] | Lord Commander. | 总司令大人 |
[09:26] | Sam, I’d like to speak to the maester alone. | 山姆 我想跟学士单独谈谈 |
[09:44] | How are you feeling? | 您感觉如何 |
[09:46] | Oh, like a hundred-year-old man | 像个百岁老人 |
[09:48] | slowly freezing to death. | 正慢慢被冻死 |
[09:55] | I need your advice. | 我需要您的建议 |
[09:58] | There’s something I want to do, something I… | 我想做一件事 这事… |
[10:01] | have to do. | 不得不做 |
[10:02] | But it’ll divide the Night’s Watch. | 但这样做会令守夜人产生分歧 |
[10:05] | Bitterly. | 强烈的分歧 |
[10:06] | Half the men will hate me the moment I give the order. | 命令一出口 半数兄弟都会恨我 |
[10:10] | Half the men hate you already, Lord Commander. | 半数兄弟已经恨你了 总司令 |
[10:13] | Do it. | 尽管去做 |
[10:16] | But you don’t know what it is. | 可您还不知道是什么事 |
[10:17] | That doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[10:19] | You do. | 你知道就行 |
[10:23] | You will find little joy in your command. | 总司令对你而言不是一桩美差 |
[10:28] | But with luck, | 但是幸运的话 |
[10:30] | you will find the strength to do what needs to be done. | 你会找到勇气 做不得不做之事 |
[10:35] | Kill the boy, Jon Snow. | 杀死心中的男孩 琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:40] | Winter is almost upon us. | 凛冬迫近 |
[10:43] | Kill the boy | 杀死心中的男孩 |
[10:46] | and let the man be born. | 承担起男人的责任 |
[10:58] | Where are the rest of the free folk now? | 余下的自由民现在何处 |
[11:00] | Where have they gone? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[11:06] | Who leads them? | 谁带领他们 |
[11:08] | They followed Mance. | 他们追随的是曼斯 |
[11:11] | They won’t follow anyone else. | 不会追随别人 |
[11:16] | What about you? | 会追随你吗 |
[11:20] | Hard to lead when you’re in chains. | 戴着锁链可不容易让人追随 |
[11:26] | What if I unchained you? | 要是我解开你的锁链呢 |
[11:27] | Why would you do that? | 你为啥要那么做 |
[11:31] | Because you are not my enemy. | 因为你不是我的敌人 |
[11:34] | And I’m not yours. | 我也不是你的敌人 |
[11:35] | You sure seemed like my enemy when you were killing my friends. | 你先前杀我朋友时就很像我的敌人 |
[11:38] | For 8,000 years the Night’s Watch have sworn an oath | 八千年来 守夜人宣誓 |
[11:41] | to be the shield that guards the realms of men. | 做守护王国的坚盾 |
[11:45] | And for 8,000 years we’ve fallen short of that oath. | 八千年来我们未能严格地遵守誓言 |
[11:49] | You belong to the realms of men. | 王国也包括你们在内 |
[11:51] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[11:53] | And now everything is going to change? | 现在情况不一样了吗 |
[11:56] | – It is. – Why now? | -是的 -为啥是现在 |
[11:58] | Because now I am Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. | 因为现在我是守夜人军团的总司令 |
[12:03] | What would you have me do, | 你要命令我做啥 |
[12:05] | Lord Commander? | 总司令大人 |
[12:09] | I’d have you go north of the Wall. | 我要你去长城以北 |
[12:12] | Gather the remaining free folk wherever they are | 把余下的自由民全集合起来 |
[12:14] | and bring them back here. | 带回这里 |
[12:16] | I’ll open the gates for them and let them through. | 我会打开城门让他们通过 |
[12:19] | I’ll find them lands to settle south of the Wall. | 在长城以南安排土地给他们居住 |
[12:22] | They won’t kneel for you and neither will I. | 他们不会向你下跪 我也不会 |
[12:26] | I don’t want them to kneel for me. | 我不要他们向我下跪 |
[12:28] | I want them to fight with me when the time comes. | 我要他们在需要时与我并肩作战 |
[12:31] | The day I ask my people to fight with the crows | 我要我的人民与乌鸦并肩作战之时 |
[12:34] | is the day my people cut my guts from my belly | 就是他们把我开膛摘心 |
[12:37] | and make me eat them. | 逼我吃下去之日 |
[12:38] | And how many of your people can’t fight? | 你的人民中有多少不能作战 |
[12:41] | The women, the children, the old, the sick– | 妇女 孩子 老人 病弱 |
[12:44] | what happens to them? | 他们怎么办 |
[12:46] | You’re condemning them to death. | 你是在宣判他们死刑 |
[12:48] | Worse than death | 比死亡更可怕的命运 |
[12:49] | because you’re too proud to make peace. | 就因为你太骄傲 不肯讲和 |
[12:55] | Or maybe you’re not proud. | 或许并不是因为骄傲 |
[12:59] | Maybe you’re just a coward. | 或许你就是个懦夫 |
[13:08] | Easy thing to say to a man in chains. | 跟戴镣铐的人撂狠话还不容易 |
[13:35] | Your people need a leader. | 你们的人民需要一个首领 |
[13:37] | And they need to get south of the Wall before it’s too late. | 他们得趁为时未晚 赶紧迁移到长城以南 |
[13:40] | We don’t have much time and they have less. | 我们的时间不多了 他们的时间更紧 |
[13:42] | The walkers are coming and they’ll hit your people first. | 异鬼逼近 首先遭殃的是你们的人 |
[13:47] | I’m not asking you to make peace to save your skin. | 我要你讲和 不是为你自保 |
[13:50] | Make peace to save your people. | 为你的人民讲和吧 |
[14:02] | Most of them are at Hardhome. | 大部分人在艰难屯 |
[14:05] | You know where that is? | 知道在哪儿吗 |
[14:06] | Up on Storrold’s Point. | 斯托德之角那里 |
[14:08] | I can give you 10 horses and nine other men. | 我可以给你十匹马 再加九个人 |
[14:10] | You can get there in a week. | 你一周内就能赶到 |
[14:12] | We’ll need ships. | 我们需要船 |
[14:15] | I’ll talk to King Stannis about lending you his fleet. | 我去跟史坦尼斯国王谈 向他借船 |
[14:21] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[14:25] | You’re coming with me. | 你得跟我一起去 |
[14:28] | You’re the Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. | 你是守夜人的总司令 |
[14:30] | They need to hear it from you. | 他们得听你亲口说 |
[14:33] | They need to know the ships they are boarding | 他们必须确信自己登上的船只 |
[14:35] | wot be torched in the middle of the sea. | 不会航到大海当中给点了火 |
[14:38] | You come with me or I don’t go. | 你跟我走 否则我就不去 |
[14:50] | You’d bring wildlings here through our gates? | 你要让野人通过我们的大门 |
[14:53] | Men, women, and children | 如果我们袖手旁观 |
[14:55] | will die by the thousands if we do nothing. | 会有成千的男女老少无辜惨死 |
[14:57] | Let them die. We got our own to worry about. | 让他们死吧 我们还要操心自个儿呢 |
[15:00] | Less enemies for us. | 敌人小了对我们好 |
[15:03] | Fewer. | 少 |
[15:05] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[15:08] | Look, well, there is good farmland in the Gift. | 听我说 赠地中有好田地 |
[15:12] | Land that no one uses now. | 如今没人耕种 |
[15:14] | A dozen abandoned villages. | 数十座荒无人烟的村庄 |
[15:15] | And why do you think the farmers abandoned those villages? | 你以为农夫为什么遗弃那些村庄 |
[15:18] | Because the wildlings raided them for years. | 还不是因为野人多年的劫掠 |
[15:21] | Cut them down. | 杀人越货 |
[15:23] | – Just like they did this boy’s people. – Aye! | -就如他们对这男孩的亲人所为 -说得是 |
[15:28] | We’ve been fighting them for thousands of years. | 我们同野人战斗了几千年 |
[15:31] | They’ve slaughtered villages. | 他们血洗村庄 |
[15:34] | They’ve slaughtered our brothers. | 杀戮我们的兄弟 |
[15:36] | And we’ve slaughtered theirs. | 我们也杀过他们的人 |
[15:39] | I will follow you anywhere, you know that. | 我誓死追随你 这你知道 |
[15:44] | – But they killed Grenn. – Yes. | -但他们杀了葛兰 -是啊 |
[15:47] | – And they killed Pyp. – Aye. | -杀了派普 -是啊 |
[15:49] | They killed 50 of our brothers. | 他们杀了我们五十个兄弟 |
[15:52] | I can’t forget that. | 这我无法忘记 |
[15:54] | I can’t forgive it. | 我不能原谅 |
[15:56] | You were at the Fist of the First Men. | 你当时也在先民拳峰 |
[15:59] | If we abandon them, you know what they become. | 如果我们不管他们 你知道他们会变成什么 |
[16:01] | We can learn to live with the wildlings | 我们可以学着与野人共存 |
[16:03] | or we can add them to the army of the dead. | 也可以逼迫他们成为死人军团的一员 |
[16:06] | Whatever they are now, they’re better than that. | 不管他们现在如何 总比那样强 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Olly. | 奥利 |
[16:44] | If you have something you want to say to me, | 你如果有话要说 |
[16:47] | say it. | 就说吧 |
[16:55] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[16:59] | You don’t mean it, do you? | 您不是认真的 对吧 |
[17:02] | Telling the wildlings you want to make peace. | 跟野人说您要讲和 |
[17:05] | You’re just doing it to trick them. | 只是计谋吧 |
[17:08] | It’s not a trick. | 不是计谋 |
[17:09] | They burned my village. | 他们烧了我的村子 |
[17:10] | They put an arrow through my father’s head right in front of me. | 他们当着我的面一箭射穿了我父亲的头 |
[17:14] | They butchered my mother, everyone I ever knew. | 他们杀了我妈妈 我认识的每个人 |
[17:25] | I know what it’s like to lose the people you love. | 我深知失去亲人的滋味 |
[17:30] | I know this is hard for you. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[17:34] | But winter is coming. | 但凛冬将至 |
[17:37] | We know what’s coming with it. | 我们知道随之而来的是什么 |
[17:40] | We can’t face it alone. | 我们不能独自迎战 |
[17:48] | Will there be anything else you need, Lord Commander? | 还有别的事吗 总司令大人 |
[17:54] | No. | 没了 |
[18:29] | She’s far away from the Lannisters. | 她远离了兰尼斯特家族 |
[18:32] | This is her home. | 这里是她的家 |
[18:37] | Maybe Lday Sansa’s better off here. | 或许珊莎小姐在这里更好 |
[18:40] | Better off with the Boltons | 跟波顿家的人在一起能好吗 |
[18:43] | who murdered her mother and brother? | 那是杀害她母亲和哥哥的凶手 |
[18:54] | Sansa’s in danger even if she doesn’t realize it. | 珊莎有危险 尽管她可能没意识到 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:14] | You’ve lived here a long time? | 你住这儿很久了吗 |
[19:18] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[19:20] | Did you know Lord Eddard? | 你知道艾德大人吗 |
[19:24] | I knew him | 我知道他 |
[19:27] | and his father before him. | 还有他父亲 |
[19:31] | The Starks are gone now. | 史塔克家的人都没了 |
[19:33] | Not all of them. | 不是都没了 |
[19:35] | I know who’s inside that castle. | 我知道城堡里住着谁 |
[19:38] | Everyone knows. | 人人都知道 |
[19:40] | The Boltons. | 波顿家 |
[19:41] | I’m not talking about the Boltons. | 我说的不是波顿家 |
[19:45] | I need to get a message to her. | 我要给她捎个信 |
[19:47] | To Sansa Stark. | 给珊莎·史塔克 |
[19:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:53] | Someone who swore to keep her safe. | 立誓要保护她安全之人 |
[19:56] | Swore to who? | 跟谁发誓 |
[19:58] | Her mother. | 她母亲 |
[20:00] | Her mother’s dead. | 她母亲死了 |
[20:02] | That doesn’t release me from an oath. | 而我依然要守誓 |
[20:07] | I served Lady Catelyn. | 我过去效忠凯特琳夫人 |
[20:10] | I serve her still. | 现在依然效忠她 |
[20:14] | Who do you serve? | 你效忠谁 |
[20:23] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[20:29] | Myranda. | 米兰达 |
[20:30] | I saw you staring at her. | 我看见你盯着她看了 |
[20:32] | I’m going to marry her. | 我要娶她的 |
[20:34] | That will involve looking at her from time to time. | 当然要时不时地看看她 |
[20:40] | You said you’d marry me. | 你说过要娶我 |
[20:43] | And I meant it. | 我是真心的 |
[20:45] | When I was a bastard named Snow. | 那时我还是姓雪诺的私生子 |
[20:47] | But I’m a Bolton now. | 但现在我姓波顿 |
[20:49] | What I want is no longer the primary consideration. | 我个人的想法已经不再重要 |
[20:54] | I’m furthering a dynasty. | 我得夯实基业 |
[20:59] | Do you think she’s pretty? | 你觉得她美吗 |
[21:02] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[21:03] | I’m not blind. | 我又不瞎 |
[21:18] | You think she’s pretty, too. | 你也觉得她美 |
[21:23] | I’m looking forward to our wedding night. | 我很期待我们的新婚之夜 |
[21:25] | But don’t worry, I’ll have plenty of time for you. | 但是别担心 我会给你留很多时间 |
[21:29] | Perhaps I’ll marry, too. | 也许我也该结婚了 |
[21:37] | You’re the kennel master’s daughter. | 你是驯兽长的女儿 |
[21:39] | Who are you going to marry, the stable keeper’s son? | 你打算嫁给谁 马房总管的儿子吗 |
[21:49] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[21:52] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[21:54] | Unless I have to listen to more of your jealousy, | 除非你还要讲妒忌的话给我听 |
[21:56] | Jealousy bores me. You remember what happens to people who bore me. | 妒忌让我厌烦 你记得惹我厌烦是什么下场 |
[22:02] | You’re not going to bore me, are you, Myranda? | 你不会惹我厌烦吧 米兰达 |
[22:25] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[22:53] | Beg pardon, my lady. | 请原谅 小姐 |
[22:55] | I’ve come to refill the wash basin. | 我是来给洗手盆加水的 |
[22:57] | Oh, I don’t need– | 我不需要… |
[23:00] | You still have friends in the North. | 您在北境仍有朋友 |
[23:03] | If you’re ever in trouble, | 如果您日后遇到麻烦 |
[23:04] | light a candle in the highest window of the broken tower. | 就在残塔最高的窗户里点一根蜡烛 |
[23:09] | – But who– – You’re not alone. | -可是谁… -您不是孤身一人 |
[23:50] | I like your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[23:53] | Who made it for you? | 谁给你做的 |
[23:55] | I made it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[23:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:02] | Who– who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:03] | I’m Myranda, the kennel master’s daughter. | 我是米兰达 驯兽长的女儿 |
[24:10] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[24:17] | Oh, wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[24:20] | The stitching. | 这针线活儿 |
[24:23] | – Who taught you? – My mother. | -谁教你的 -我母亲 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry for what happened to her. | 我对她的遭遇深感遗憾 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | It’s good that she taught you. | 她教会了你是好事 |
[24:35] | It was a gift. | 这是一份馈赠 |
[24:37] | Now every time you wear something you made, | 现在你每次穿上自己做的衣服 |
[24:42] | you can remember her. | 都会想起她 |
[24:44] | I’d rather have a mother. | 我宁愿母亲活着 |
[24:46] | I know. It’s not the same. | 我知道 这不一样 |
[24:49] | Still, it’s good to remember. | 但是 能记住是好事 |
[24:52] | Remember the way things were. | 记得旧日的生活 |
[24:56] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[24:59] | There’s something else | 还有一样东西 |
[25:02] | to help you remember. | 能帮你回忆过去 |
[25:14] | Down there at the end. | 就在尽头 |
[25:18] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[25:19] | That would spoil the surprise. | 说了就没有惊喜了 |
[25:22] | Go ahead, it’s perfectly safe. | 去吧 很安全 |
[25:25] | You won’t believe it when you see it. | 你会不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[26:30] | Theon? | 席恩 |
[26:41] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[27:04] | You smell particularly ripe this evening. | 你今晚闻起来特别臭 |
[27:10] | Pour me some wine. | 给我倒点酒 |
[27:37] | Do you have something to tell me? | 你有什么要告诉我吗 |
[27:40] | No, my lord. | 没有 大人 |
[27:42] | Reek. | 臭佬 |
[27:48] | She saw me. | 她看见我了 |
[27:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:51] | Sansa. Lady Sansa. | 珊莎 珊莎小姐 |
[27:54] | She came to the kennels. | 她来了狗舍 |
[27:57] | She saw you? | 她看见你了 |
[27:58] | Yes. I’m sorry, master. | 是的 我很抱歉 主人 |
[28:00] | Forgive me. I didn’t think… | 原谅我 我没想… |
[28:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:13] | You mustn’t keep secrets from me, Reek. | 你绝不能有事瞒着我 臭佬 |
[28:16] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[28:30] | Give me your hand. | 伸手 |
[28:54] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[29:07] | I trust you find your chamber suitable, my lady. | 房间还合心意吧 小姐 |
[29:10] | Yes, thank you, my lord. | 是的 谢谢 大人 |
[29:12] | Allow me. | 我来 |
[29:18] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[29:19] | Thank you, Ramsay. | 谢谢 拉姆斯 |
[29:31] | My lady, we are all a family, we northerners. | 小姐 我们北方人都是一家人 |
[29:36] | Our blood ties go back thousands of years. | 数千年来我们血脉相连 |
[29:40] | So I’d like to drink to our wedding. | 所以我想敬我们的婚礼 |
[29:43] | May our happiness spread from Moat Cailin | 愿我们的快乐从卡林湾 |
[29:46] | to the Last Hearth. | 播撒到最后壁炉城 |
[29:48] | To your wedding. | 敬你们的婚礼 |
[29:49] | To your wedding. | 敬你们的婚礼 |
[29:58] | It must be difficult for you being in a strange place. | 你一定很难适应这么陌生的地方 |
[30:01] | This isn’t a strange place. This is my home. | 这不是陌生的地方 这里是我的家 |
[30:04] | It’s the people who are strange. | 陌生的是人 |
[30:11] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[30:12] | Very strange. | 陌生极了 |
[30:17] | More wine, please. | 请添酒 |
[30:25] | I heard you two had been reunited. | 我听说你们已经重逢了 |
[30:29] | A fitting place for it. | 故地重逢再适合不过了 |
[30:33] | I like to imagine that the last time you spoke | 我猜想 你们最后一次对话 |
[30:36] | was in this very room. | 就是在这间屋子里 |
[30:41] | Are you still angry with him | 你还生他的气吗 |
[30:43] | after he… | 在他… |
[30:50] | what he did? | 做了那事之后 |
[30:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:53] | The North remembers. | 北境永不遗忘 |
[30:57] | I punished him for it. | 我已经惩罚过他 |
[30:59] | He’s not ironborn anymore. | 他不再是铁种了 |
[31:02] | Not Theon Greyjoy anymore. | 不再是席恩·葛雷乔伊了 |
[31:05] | He’s a new man. | 他是获得新生的男人 |
[31:08] | A new person, anyway. | 总之是个新人 |
[31:11] | Aren’t you, Reek? | 是不是呀 臭佬 |
[31:13] | Yes, master. | 是的 主人 |
[31:15] | That’s his new name– Reek. | 那是他的新名字 臭佬 |
[31:17] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[31:21] | Because Reek has something to say to you. | 因为臭佬有话对你说 |
[31:24] | Don’t you, Reek? | 不是吗 臭佬 |
[31:36] | An apology. | 道歉 |
[31:44] | Apologize to Lady Sansa for what you did. | 为你的所作所为向珊莎小姐道歉 |
[31:48] | Apologize for murding her two brothers. | 为你杀了她的两个弟弟道歉 |
[31:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:00] | Look at her, Reek. | 看着她说 臭佬 |
[32:03] | An apology doesn’t mean anything | 不看着人的眼睛 |
[32:04] | if you’re not looking the person in the eye. | 道歉没有任何意义 |
[32:14] | – I’m sorry. – Sorry about what? | -我很抱歉 -抱歉什么 |
[32:18] | For killing your brothers. | 抱歉杀了您的弟弟 |
[32:30] | There, over and done with. | 瞧 没事了 |
[32:33] | Doesn’t everyone feel better? I do. | 没人好受点吗 我就好多了 |
[32:36] | That was getting very tense. | 刚才气氛可是僵得很 |
[32:45] | You know what, my lady? | 你知道吗 小姐 |
[32:48] | What with him having murdered your brothers | 如今你的两个弟弟被他杀了 |
[32:51] | and the rest of your family gone… | 其他家人也都不在了 |
[32:55] | Reek here is the nearest thing to a living kin | 臭佬算是你在这世上 |
[33:00] | that you have left. | 最接近亲人的家伙了 |
[33:03] | Reek. | 臭佬 |
[33:05] | You will give away the bride. | 婚礼时你负责将新娘交到我手上 |
[33:10] | Someone has to. What better person? | 总得有人来做 还有更合适的人选吗 |
[33:13] | Good? Good? | 行吧 行吧 |
[33:16] | Yes, yes, very good. | 是的 是的 非常好 |
[33:18] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[33:22] | Walda and I have some good news as well, | 我和瓦妲也有好消息宣布 |
[33:25] | since we’re all together. | 既然大家都在 |
[33:32] | We’re going to have a baby. | 我们有孩子了 |
[33:40] | I’m very happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[33:41] | From the way she’s carrying, | 从孕相上来看 |
[33:43] | Maester Wolkan says it looks like a boy. | 沃肯学士说是个男孩 |
[34:02] | How can you be sure? | 您怎么能确定 |
[34:04] | Sure of what? | 确定什么 |
[34:05] | That she’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[34:07] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[34:09] | how can you tell? | 怎么看得出来 |
[34:11] | Maester Wolkan has assured us beyond all doubt. | 沃肯学士说是 那就确凿无疑 |
[34:23] | So how did you manage it? | 那您是怎么做到的 |
[34:26] | Manage what? | 做到什么 |
[34:28] | Getting her pregnant. | 让她怀孕 |
[34:30] | I imagine you’re familiar with the procedure. | 我以为你很熟悉过程 |
[34:32] | Of course, but how did you… | 那是当然 但您是怎么… |
[34:36] | find it? | 找到地方的 |
[34:37] | You disgraced yourself at dinner | 你晚餐时的言行有失体面 |
[34:40] | parading that creature before the Stark girl. | 把那畜生炫耀给斯塔克家的丫头看 |
[34:42] | And if it’s a boy? | 如果真是男孩呢 |
[34:47] | You’re worried about your position. | 你在担心自己的地位 |
[34:48] | My position is quite clear. | 我的地位很明确 |
[34:51] | I’m your son | 我是您儿子 |
[34:53] | until a better alternative comes along. | 直到出现更理想的继承人 |
[35:05] | You’ve never asked me about your mother. | 你从没问过你母亲的事 |
[35:12] | Why would I? | 问她做什么 |
[35:15] | She had me, she died. | 她怀了我 然后死了 |
[35:18] | And here we are. | 现在只有您和我 |
[35:21] | She was peasant girl. | 她是个乡下妞 |
[35:24] | Pretty in a common sort of way. | 按通常的标准看 也算有几分姿色 |
[35:26] | She was the miller’s wife. | 她是磨坊主的老婆 |
[35:28] | Apparently they had married without my knowledge or consent. | 他们的婚姻当然没经过我的首肯 |
[35:32] | So I had him hanged | 所以我把他吊死在树上 |
[35:34] | and I took her beneath the tree where he was swaying. | 并在晃悠悠的尸体底下要了她 |
[35:37] | She fought me the whole time. | 她从头到尾都在反抗 |
[35:39] | She was lucky I didn’t hang her, too. | 她很幸运 我没把她也吊死 |
[35:42] | A year later she came to my gates | 一年后 她来找我 |
[35:44] | with a squalling baby in her arms. | 怀抱着一个哭哭啼啼的婴儿 |
[35:46] | A baby she claimed was mine. | 宣称那是我的种 |
[35:48] | I nearly had her whipped | 我本想抽她几鞭 |
[35:50] | and the child thrown in the river. | 再把那孩子丢进河里 |
[35:58] | But then I looked at you | 可接着我看向你 |
[36:00] | and I saw then what I see now. | 看到了我眼前这个人 |
[36:03] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[36:16] | Stannis Baratheon has an army at Castle Black. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩陈兵黑城堡 |
[36:20] | But he won’t stay for long. | 但他不会待太久 |
[36:23] | He wants the Iron Throne, | 他想要铁王座 |
[36:26] | and the road to King’s Landing comes right through Winterfell. | 临冬城是通往君临的必经之路 |
[36:30] | He means to take the North. | 他意欲夺取北境 |
[36:35] | But the North is ours. | 但北境是我们的 |
[36:37] | It’s yours and mine. | 是我的 也是你的 |
[36:40] | Will you help me defeat him? | 你会帮我打败他吗 |
[36:45] | Yes. | 会的 |
[36:54] | Is this every book there is? | 书全都在这儿了吗 |
[36:57] | Every book there is? | 什么叫全都在 |
[37:00] | – In the world. – Well, no. | -世上所有书 -不 |
[37:03] | There are thousands and thousands of books out there. | 世上还有成千上万本书 |
[37:08] | This library is rather small, actually. | 这座图书馆其实算小的 |
[37:09] | Where you grew up, were there more books? | 你长大的地方书比这儿多吗 |
[37:11] | My father’s not the most literate man. | 我父亲的学识算不上渊博 |
[37:16] | They say the Citadel has the largest library in the world. | 据说学城有世上最大的图书馆 |
[37:20] | Where’s that? | 那是哪儿 |
[37:23] | The Citadel? | 学城吗 |
[37:25] | In Oldtown. | 在旧镇 |
[37:34] | I’m sorry I don’t know things. | 抱歉我什么都不知道 |
[37:36] | Gilly, look at me. | 吉莉 看着我 |
[37:39] | You know how to do a hundred things I can never do. | 你知道好多我不知道的事 |
[37:42] | You can build a fire with wet wood. | 你会用湿柴禾生火 |
[37:44] | You can cook. You can stitch a wound. | 你会煮饭 会缝伤口 |
[37:47] | I can wash the linens. I can sweep the floor. | 我会洗床单 会扫地 |
[37:50] | – Well… – Why does the Citadel have the biggest library? | -是啊 -为什么学城有世上最大的图书馆 |
[37:54] | It’s where they train the maesters. | 因为学城训练学士 |
[37:57] | Like Maester Aemon? | 比如伊蒙学士 |
[37:58] | I wanted to be one when I was young. | 我小时候也想成为学士 |
[38:04] | Instead, I became a man of the Night’s Watch. | 结果 我成了守夜人的汉子 |
[38:11] | Far more adventure up here anyway. | 这儿要刺激多了 |
[38:15] | I wouldn’t have met you. | 不然我也不会遇见你 |
[38:23] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[38:32] | You’re Samwell Tarly? | 你就是山姆威尔·塔利 |
[38:35] | I am, Your Grace. | 是我 陛下 |
[38:37] | Your father is Randyll Tarly. | 你父亲是蓝道·塔利 |
[38:43] | He defeated my brother at the Battle of Ashford. | 岑树滩之战中打败了我哥哥 |
[38:47] | Only battle Robert ever lost. | 那是劳勃平生唯一一场败仗 |
[38:50] | I told him he shouldn’t go so far west so soon, | 我叫他不要那么快西进如此之远 |
[38:51] | but he never listened. | 可他就是不听 |
[38:56] | Fine soldier, your father. | 你父亲是优秀的战士 |
[38:59] | You don’t look like a soldier. | 你不像个战士 |
[39:02] | But I’m told you killed a white walker. | 可我听说你杀了一个异鬼 |
[39:05] | I did, Your Grace. | 的确如此 陛下 |
[39:07] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[39:07] | With a dagger made of dragonglass. | 用龙晶制成的匕首 |
[39:10] | Dragonglass? | 龙晶 |
[39:11] | What the maesters call obsidian. | 学士称它为黑曜石 |
[39:12] | I know what it is. We have it in Dragonstone. | 我知道那是什么 龙石岛有 |
[39:15] | Why would obsidian kill a walker? | 黑曜石为何能杀死异鬼 |
[39:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:19] | I’ve been going through all the old manuscripts | 我阅尽所有的古旧手稿 |
[39:20] | hoping to find something, and all I’ve learned | 希望找到缘由 但我只发现 |
[39:23] | is that the children of the forest used to hunt with dragonglass. | 森林之子从前用龙晶狩猎 |
[39:26] | The Lady Melisandre told me that death marches on the Wall. | 梅丽珊卓女士告诉我 死亡正向长城逼近 |
[39:33] | I’ve seen it, Your Grace. | 我亲眼见过 陛下 |
[39:35] | Seen what? | 见过什么 |
[39:37] | The army of the dead. | 死人军团 |
[39:40] | – And when they come– – We have to know how to fight them. | -它们到来时 -我们得学会如何与其作战 |
[39:47] | Keep reading, Samwell Tarly. | 接着读吧 山姆威尔·塔利 |
[40:07] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:09] | Uh, Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[40:11] | Wouldn’t it be better to wait? | 再等等不是更好吗 |
[40:13] | When Jon Snow returns with the wildlings, | 等琼恩·雪诺带野人回来 |
[40:15] | we could have thousands more men. | 我们就可以多数千人 |
[40:17] | If Jon Snow returns with the wildlings. | 那得琼恩·雪诺能带野人回来 |
[40:18] | We can’t wait that long. | 我们等不了那么久 |
[40:20] | We have the advantage– more men, | 我们占据优势 兵强马壮 |
[40:21] | more horses, all fed and rested. | 吃饱喝足 休养充分 |
[40:24] | But every day we wait, the odds shift in Bolton’s favor. | 但每耗一天 波顿获胜的机会就更大 |
[40:27] | This could turn to winter at any moment. | 凛冬随时会降临 |
[40:29] | We have to act now. Give the order. | 我们必须即刻行动 传令下去 |
[40:30] | We march at sunrise. | 黎明出发 |
[40:32] | I’ll choose a dozen men to stay | 我会挑选一队人马留下 |
[40:34] | and guard the queen and the princess. | 守卫王后和公主殿下 |
[40:36] | No need. They’re coming with us. | 不必 她们和我们一起走 |
[40:40] | It’s a tough road ahead, Your Grace. | 行军艰苦 陛下 |
[40:42] | – Won’t they be safer– – Here? | -这儿不是更安全吗 -这儿 |
[40:45] | Half these watchmen are killers and rapists. | 半数守夜人都是杀手和强奸犯 |
[40:49] | No, they march with us. | 不 她们跟我们走 |
[40:55] | As you wish, Your Grace. | 遵命 陛下 |
[41:23] | Do you think Father will let me go down into the crypt? | 你觉得父王会允许我去墓窖吗 |
[41:25] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[41:27] | At Winterfell. | 临冬城的墓窖 |
[41:28] | All the Kings in the North are buried there. | 所有北境之王都葬在那里 |
[41:30] | Bran the Builder and King Torrhen and– | 筑城者布兰登 降服王托伦 |
[41:32] | First things first. It’s a long march ahead. | 先想眼前的事 此行路途遥远 |
[41:35] | And then we have to take the castle. | 然后我们还要夺下城堡 |
[41:37] | Is there going to be a battle? | 会打仗吗 |
[41:38] | Aye, Princess, but you won’t be anywhere near– | 会是会 公主殿下 但你要离得远远的 |
[41:41] | That’s enough talk of battle, Ser Davos. | 别说打仗的事 戴佛斯爵士 |
[41:44] | You’ll scare the child. | 你吓到孩子了 |
[41:46] | Yes, my queen. | 遵命 王后 |
[41:50] | – I’m not scared. – Well, I am. | -我不怕 -我怕 |
[41:54] | When the battle comes, promise you’ll protect me. | 等打仗的时候 你要答应保护我 |
[41:56] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[42:18] | I hope you know what you’re doing with these wildlings. | 关于野人的事 希望你知道你在做什么 |
[42:22] | I need those ships. | 我需要那些船 |
[42:25] | You’ll get them back, I swear it. | 我一定会还给您 我发誓 |
[42:30] | Have a safe journey, Your Grace. | 一路平安 陛下 |
[42:33] | And thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[43:04] | Mount up! | 上马 |
[43:06] | Colors! | 举旗 |
[43:57] | No. | 不 |
[43:59] | You’re still too weak. | 你还太虚弱 |
[44:12] | Ser Barristan? | 巴利斯坦爵士呢 |
[44:39] | Are you ashamed? | 你感到羞愧吗 |
[44:43] | You were ambushed, outnumbered. | 你中了埋伏 寡不敌众 |
[44:46] | There was no way you could have known. | 你不可能预知这样的情况 |
[44:47] | This is not why. | 这不是原因 |
[44:52] | Wounded in war, | 在战斗中受伤 |
[44:55] | there is no shame for this. | 毫无羞愧可言 |
[44:58] | I am ashamed | 我羞愧是因为 |
[45:00] | because when the knife go in | 当刀子刺进我的身体 |
[45:03] | and I fall to the ground, | 我倒下的时候 |
[45:06] | I am afraid. | 我感到害怕 |
[45:09] | All men fear death. | 人人惧怕死亡 |
[45:11] | No, not death. | 不 不是惧怕死亡 |
[45:17] | I fear | 我惧怕的是 |
[45:19] | I never again see Missandei from the Island of Naath. | 我再也见不到纳斯岛的弥桑黛 |
[46:01] | Now you have given the Masters what they deserve. | 如今您已经让伟主们自尝苦果 |
[46:04] | If I give everyone what they deserve, | 如果我让所有人都自尝苦果 |
[46:05] | I’ll have no one left to rule. | 我就无人可统治了 |
[46:08] | Ser Barristan counseled mercy | 巴利斯坦爵士从来建议我慈悲为怀 |
[46:10] | when I took this city right up to the morning he died. | 从我攻占城池到他死的那天早上 初衷不改 |
[46:13] | Daario Naharis thinks I should kill the former Masters | 达里奥·纳哈里斯认为我应杀死伟主 |
[46:16] | and let the rest of the city fend for itself. | 任这座城自生自灭 |
[46:19] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[46:22] | Your Grace, I think that I am not fit | 陛下 我认为我不宜 |
[46:24] | to have an opinion on these matters. | 对政务发表看法 |
[46:27] | You are as fit as anyone I know. | 你和其他人一样有资格 |
[46:31] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为何而来 |
[46:33] | And you know who will suffer the most if this all falls apart. | 你知道如果这一切分崩离析 谁最痛苦 |
[46:37] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[46:42] | I can only tell you what I have seen, Your Grace. | 我只能告诉您我的所见 陛下 |
[46:45] | I have seen you listen to your counselors. | 我见过您听取御前顾问的谏言 |
[46:50] | I have seen you lean on their experience | 我见过当您缺乏经验时 |
[46:52] | when your own was lacking | 倚仗他们的经验 |
[46:54] | and weigh the choices they put before you. | 权衡他们提出的各种办法 |
[46:59] | And I have seen you ignore your counselors… | 我也见过您无视他们的谏言 |
[47:04] | because there was a better choice. | 因为还有更好的选择 |
[47:07] | One that only you could see. | 只有您知晓的选择 |
[47:26] | My– my queen, please do not do this. | 女王 求您慈悲 |
[47:29] | What about “Valar morghulis”? | 你不是说”凡人皆有一死”吗 |
[47:31] | I did not want to die a coward. | 我不想懦夫般地死去 |
[47:39] | Apparently I do not want to die at all. | 其实我根本不想死 |
[47:44] | It takes courage to admit fear. | 承认恐惧需要勇气 |
[47:47] | And to admit a mistake. | 承认错误也一样 |
[47:51] | I came here to tell you that I was wrong. | 我是来告诉你 我错了 |
[47:56] | I was wrong and you were right. | 我错了 而你是对的 |
[48:01] | About tradition. | 关于传统 |
[48:04] | About bringing the people of this city together. | 关于团结城里的人民 |
[48:11] | I will reopen the fighting pits. | 我将重开竞技场 |
[48:14] | To free men only. | 只许自由人参加 |
[48:16] | Slavery will never return to Meereen, not while I live. | 弥林绝不能恢复奴隶制 我活着就不行 |
[48:20] | Yes, my queen. | 是 女王陛下 |
[48:25] | And in order to forge a lasting bond with the Meereenese people, | 为了弥林人民长久地团结在一起 |
[48:29] | I will marry the leader of an ancient family. | 我决定与古老家族的首领联姻 |
[48:34] | Thankfully a suitor is already on his knees. | 很好 一位求婚者已经跪下了 |
[49:05] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[49:07] | I’ll be fine. Nothing broken, I don’t think. | 我没事 骨头没断 应该没有 |
[49:13] | Where are we now? | 这是到哪儿了 |
[49:15] | Not the Rhoyne. | 不是洛恩河 |
[49:23] | Long, sullen silences | 阴沉沉的半天不吭声 |
[49:25] | and an occasional punch in the face. | 时不时照你脸上来一拳 |
[49:30] | The Mormont way. | 莫尔蒙家的路子 |
[49:36] | Let’s start over. | 我们从头来过 |
[49:40] | I apologize for before. | 我为先前的言行道歉 |
[49:42] | My mouth sometimes runs away from me. | 我有时候就是管不住这张嘴 |
[49:46] | This doesn’t have to be an unpleasant trip. | 没必要搞得一路都不愉快 |
[49:53] | We’re going to be spending a lot of time together on the way to Meereen. | 我们此去弥林 还要相处很久 |
[49:56] | We are. | 是啊 |
[50:00] | What would make our time together truly enjoyable | 我们要想真正快乐地相处 |
[50:03] | would be some wine. | 还得有酒 |
[50:05] | No wine. | 没有酒 |
[50:09] | I am a person who drinks. | 我是嗜酒之人 |
[50:14] | People who drink need to keep drinking. | 嗜酒的人需要一直喝酒 |
[50:17] | Otherwise, they’re not… | 不然 他们就不… |
[50:26] | I know where we are. | 我知道这是哪里了 |
[50:28] | You’re taking us through Valyria. | 你要带我们穿过瓦雷利亚 |
[50:31] | I am. | 正是 |
[50:32] | Have you sailed this route before? | 你以前走过这条航线吗 |
[50:34] | No. | 没有 |
[50:36] | You’re going to bring Daenerys a souvenir | 你打算从丹妮莉丝的祖居地 |
[50:37] | from her ancestral homeland in case I’m not enough? | 给她带件纪念品 免得我一个人不够看 |
[50:40] | I think you’ll be plenty. | 我看有你就足够了 |
[50:43] | You know what they say. | 你知道人们的说法 |
[50:46] | The Doom still rules Valyria. | 末日浩劫仍然笼罩瓦雷利亚 |
[50:49] | What about the demons and the flames? | 传说中的恶魔和火焰呢 |
[50:53] | Aren’t you afraid of the Doom? | 你不怕末日浩劫吗 |
[50:55] | No. | 不怕 |
[50:57] | But pirates are. | 海盗们怕 |
[51:04] | The Smoking Sea. | 烟海 |
[51:08] | How many centuries before we learn | 我们还要再过几个百年 |
[51:10] | how to build cities like this again? | 才能建造起这样的城市 |
[51:13] | For thousands of years the valyrians were | 数千年里 瓦雷利亚人 |
[51:16] | the best in the world at almost everything. | 在各方面都是世界顶尖 |
[51:20] | And then… | 后来 |
[51:22] | And then they weren’t. | 后来就不是了 |
[51:25] | And then they weren’t. | 后来就不是了 |
[51:30] | “They held each other close and turned their backs upon the end. | “他们紧紧相拥 背对降临的末日 |
[51:35] | The hills that split asunder | 山陵分崩离析 |
[51:37] | and the black that ate the skies; | 天地为之色变 |
[51:40] | The flames that shot so high and hot | 滚烫的烈焰直冲云霄 |
[51:42] | that even dragons burned; | 魔龙有翅难逃 |
[51:44] | Would never be the final sights | 这断不是他们眼中 |
[51:46] | that fell upon their eyes. | 最后的景象 |
[51:49] | A fly upon a wall, | 越墙而飞 |
[51:51] | the waves the sea wind whipped and churned–“ | 但见海风逐浪 汹涌跌宕” |
[51:55] | “The city of a thousand years, | “千年之城邦 |
[51:58] | and all that men had learned; | 万代之所学 |
[52:00] | The Doom consumed it all alike, | 尽墨于浩劫 |
[52:04] | and neither of them turned.” | 他们再未回头” |
[52:09] | I would clap. | 我本想鼓掌 |
[52:17] | I suppose this is it, then. | 我想就是这里了 |
[52:20] | This is what remains. | 这里就是遗迹 |
[53:02] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[53:10] | Stone Men! | 石民 |
[53:12] | Don’t let them touch you! | 别让他们碰到 |
[53:30] | Get behind! | 后面去 |
[53:34] | Mormont, cut me free! | 莫尔蒙 松开我 |
[53:37] | Mormont! | 莫尔蒙 |
[53:54] | Mormont! | 莫尔蒙 |
[53:56] | Mormont! | 莫尔蒙 |
[54:33] | Tyrion? | 提利昂 |
[54:38] | Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[54:41] | Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[54:44] | Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[54:47] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[54:59] | You’re heavier than you look. | 你比看起来沉多了 |
[55:03] | Did any of them touch you? | 他们碰到你了吗 |
[55:09] | You? | 你呢 |
[55:16] | I’ve seen greyscale before, | 我见过灰鳞病人 |
[55:19] | but nothing like that. | 没有他们那样的 |
[55:21] | I suppose that’s why they send them there. | 我想这就是送他们去那儿的缘故 |
[55:25] | It’d be kinder to put daggers in their hearts | 还不如一刀插进心窝做个了结 |
[55:27] | and be done with it. | 要慈悲得多 |
[55:32] | Thank you for saving me. | 多谢你救我 |
[55:39] | Of course, I wouldn’t have needed saving | 当然 要不是你把我绑来 |
[55:41] | if you hadn’t kidnapped me in the first place. | 我也用不着你来救 |
[55:47] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[55:49] | We walk up the coast. | 我们沿着岸走 |
[55:52] | With luck, we’ll find a fishing village. | 走运的话 能找到个把渔村 |
[55:54] | Maybe another boat. | 兴许能弄条船 |
[55:56] | Without luck? | 不走运呢 |
[55:58] | We’ve got a long walk ahead of us. | 我们要走很远的路 |
[56:03] | I’ll get some wood for a fire. | 我去找点木头生火 |
[56:06] | Try to get some rest, huh? | 你休息一会儿吧 |
[56:09] | That’s the best idea you’ve had all day. | 你这一整天就数这个主意最好 |