时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My son Jorah fled Westeros. | 我儿子乔拉 逃离了维斯特洛 |
[00:03] | He brought dishonor to our house. | 他给我们家族蒙上耻辱 |
[00:06] | I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways | 我需要他把这帮盗贼和逃兵 |
[00:09] | into men of the Night’s Watch. | 变成守夜人的汉子 |
[00:10] | And how’s that going, Commander Mormont? | 进展如何呢 莫尔蒙总司令 |
[00:13] | I shall have your head for this. | 我要砍了你的头 |
[00:18] | You’re taking us through Valyria. | 你要带我们穿过瓦雷利亚 |
[00:20] | The Doom still rules Valyria. | 末日浩劫仍然笼罩瓦雷利亚 |
[00:26] | Stone Men! | 石民 |
[00:31] | Did any of them touch you? | 他们碰到你了吗 |
[00:33] | You? | 你呢 |
[00:37] | The Eyrie is mine. | 鹰巢城是我的 |
[00:40] | The last time the lords of the Eyrie | 上一次鹰巢城的诸侯 |
[00:41] | formed an alliance with the lords of the North, | 与北境诸侯结盟 |
[00:43] | they brought down the greatest dynasty this world has ever known. | 联手推翻了有史以来最伟大的王朝 |
[00:49] | Cersei sent for me. | 瑟曦召我去 |
[00:50] | I expect I’ll be a married woman by the time you return. | 等你回来 我就是有夫之妇了 |
[00:54] | I hope I can make her happy. | 希望我能给她幸福 |
[00:55] | She suffered enough. | 她受了很多苦 |
[00:57] | I’ll never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[00:59] | All sinners are equal before the Gods. | 一切罪人在七神面前皆是平等 |
[01:01] | What would you say if I told you of a great sinner in our very midst? | 若是我告诉您 我们中间就有一个大罪人呢 |
[01:06] | May the Father judge him justly. | 愿天父公正地审判他 |
[01:08] | – Who do you think you are? – Justice. | -你以为自己是谁 -正义 |
[01:11] | Your brother was murdered | 您弟弟被谋杀了 |
[01:12] | and you sit here doing nothing. | 而您就坐在这里 什么都不做 |
[01:15] | The Sand Snakes are with me. | 沙蛇们跟我一条心 |
[01:16] | Without Doran, we have no army to march against the Lannisters. | 没有道朗支持 就没有军队讨伐兰尼斯特 |
[01:19] | Queen Cersei loves her children. | 瑟曦太后很爱她的孩子 |
[01:22] | And we have one of them. | 而其中一个正在我们手里 |
[01:23] | We are rescuing my niece, | 我们是去救我的外甥女 |
[01:25] | bringing her back to her family. | 带她回家人身边 |
[01:26] | You ever been to Dorne? | 你去过多恩吗 |
[01:31] | The Dornish are crazy. | 多恩人全是疯子 |
[01:32] | If he gets to her before we do, | 如果他先我们一步救出她 |
[01:34] | we lose our only chance for revenge. | 我们就失去了复仇的唯一机会 |
[01:38] | Here we serve the Many-Faced God. To serve well, | 这里我们侍奉千面之神 要侍奉好 |
[01:41] | a girl must become no-one. | 女孩必须成为无名之辈 |
[01:43] | What do we do with them after we wash them? | 帮他们清洗之后要做什么 |
[05:40] | What are they doing with the bodies? | 他们把尸体带去做什么 |
[05:42] | Get back to work. | 回去干活 |
[05:43] | No. I’ve been here for weeks. | 不 我到这里好多周了 |
[05:46] | I’m not scrubbing one more corpse | 我绝不再擦一具尸体 |
[05:48] | until you tell me why I’m doing it. | 除非你告诉我原因 |
[05:50] | You will know why. | 你会知道原因 |
[05:52] | – When? – When it’s time, not before. | -什么时候 -适当的时候 不可提前 |
[05:56] | Get back to work. | 回去干活 |
[05:58] | When do I get to play the game? | 我什么时候可以玩那游戏 |
[05:59] | Game? | 游戏 |
[06:01] | The game. The game of faces. | 那个游戏 变脸游戏 |
[06:05] | You tried already. You failed. | 你已经试过 你失败了 |
[06:07] | I didn’t even know I was playing. | 我当时不知道自己在玩 |
[06:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:12] | No one. | 无名之辈 |
[06:14] | Get back to work. | 回去干活 |
[06:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:17] | What are you doing here? How did you get here? | 你在这里做什么 你怎么来的 |
[06:21] | I’m from Westeros just like you. | 我和你一样来自维斯特洛 |
[06:26] | Daughter of a lord just like you. | 和你一样是领主之女 |
[06:29] | Except I was an only child. | 但我是他唯一的子嗣 |
[06:32] | Heir to his fortune. | 他财富的继承人 |
[06:35] | My mother died. | 我母亲去世 |
[06:37] | My father remarried and his new wife gave birth to a girl. | 父亲再娶 继母生了个女儿 |
[06:43] | My stepmother didn’t want any rivals for her precious daughter, | 她不希望有人跟她的宝贝女儿竞争 |
[06:47] | So she tried to kill me with poison. | 于是想用毒药害我 |
[06:50] | I found out. | 我发现了 |
[06:51] | Sought help from the faceless men. | 向无面者求助 |
[06:56] | And my father was widowed again. | 我父亲又成了鳏夫 |
[07:00] | I’ve been serving them ever since. | 我从那时侍奉至今 |
[07:14] | Was that true or a lie? | 这是真话还是谎言 |
[07:20] | What? | 什么 |
[07:21] | Did you believe every word I said? | 我刚才说的你全信了吗 |
[07:28] | Get back to work. | 回去干活 |
[07:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:03] | Arya. | 艾莉亚 |
[08:05] | And where did you come from? | 你从何处来 |
[08:07] | Westeros. | 维斯特洛 |
[08:13] | My family home is Winterfell. | 我家住临冬城 |
[08:15] | I’m the youngest daughter of a great lord, | 我是家里最小的女儿 父亲是大领主 |
[08:18] | Eddard Stark. | 艾德·史塔克 |
[08:19] | He died in battle. | 他战死了 |
[08:22] | A lie. | 撒谎 |
[08:23] | After he was executed, I fled the capital. | 他被处决之后 我逃离都城 |
[08:28] | Had to kill a stable boy. | 被迫杀死一个马房小弟 |
[08:29] | Drove my sword through his back. | 我用剑刺进他的背 |
[08:33] | A lie. | 撒谎 |
[08:35] | I stabbed him in the gut. | 我刺的是他的肚子 |
[08:37] | I tried to find my mother and brother, | 我试图寻找母亲和哥哥 |
[08:39] | but I never did. | 但没能找到 |
[08:40] | They were murdered by Walder Frey. | 他们被瓦德·佛雷谋害 |
[08:44] | An outlaw kidnapped me, a man called Polliver. | 一个罪犯绑架了我 他叫波利佛 |
[08:48] | A man called the Hound. Sandor Clegane. | 他叫猎狗 桑铎·克里冈 |
[08:52] | He tried to sell me, but was wounded in a fight. | 他想用我换赎金 却在战斗中受了重伤 |
[08:55] | He begged me to kill him, but I wouldn’t. | 他求我结果他 可是我不肯 |
[08:56] | I left him in the mountains to die. | 我把他留在山上等死 |
[08:58] | I wanted him to suffer. I hated him. | 我想要他受尽折磨 我恨他 |
[09:03] | I hated him. | 我恨他 |
[09:06] | That’s not a lie! | 这不是谎言 |
[09:09] | A girl lies to me, | 女孩对我撒谎 |
[09:12] | to the many-faced god, to herself. | 对千面之神撒谎 对自己也撒谎 |
[09:15] | Does she truly want to be no one? | 她真的想做无名之辈吗 |
[09:19] | Yes. | 想 |
[09:25] | I’m not playing this stupid game anymore! | 我不玩这蠢游戏了 |
[09:28] | We never stop playing. | 游戏永不停止 |
[09:52] | So, those villages we were supposed to find? | 不是说能找到村子吗 |
[09:56] | We can’t live on berries and roots. | 我们不能靠吃浆果啃草根过活 |
[09:58] | I can. | 我能 |
[10:00] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿 |
[10:03] | Of course I’m hungry. | 我当然饿 |
[10:05] | You’re an awful travelling companion, do you know that? | 知道吗 你真是个糟糕透顶的旅伴 |
[10:07] | Possibly the least charming man I’ve ever met. | 大概是我这辈子遇上的最不招人待见的家伙 |
[10:09] | I’m not your travelling companion. | 我不是你的旅伴 |
[10:11] | We are travelling together in each other’s company, therefore… | 我们一路行来只有彼此为伴 因此… |
[10:14] | Do you ever shut up? | 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[10:17] | I sailed from King’s Landing to Pentos in a crate | 从君临渡海到潘托斯 我一直蹲在箱子里 |
[10:20] | without ever saying a word. | 半个字都没说 |
[10:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:27] | It never occurred to you to ask why until now? | 你到现在才想起要问为什么 |
[10:32] | You never wondered why Tyrion Lannister | 你就没想过 提利昂·兰尼斯特为什么 |
[10:34] | decided to visit a brothel in Volantis? | 突然跑到瓦兰提斯去逛妓院 |
[10:37] | I’m sure you visited many brothels in many cities. | 你肯定在很多城市逛过很多妓院 |
[10:42] | I killed my father. | 我杀了我父亲 |
[10:46] | He wanted to execute me for a crime I didn’t commit. | 他要为我并未犯下的罪行处决我 |
[10:52] | And he was fucking the woman I loved. | 他还操了我心爱的女人 |
[11:05] | As miserable as you are, Mormont, | 莫尔蒙 虽然你是个可怜虫 |
[11:07] | at least your father was a good man. | 至少你的父亲是好人 |
[11:08] | What do you know about my father? | 你哪里了解我父亲 |
[11:10] | I met him. I visited the wall. | 我见过他 我曾造访长城 |
[11:13] | When I asked him about his men, | 当我问及他手下的兄弟 |
[11:17] | he knew all their stories, every one of them. | 他知道每个人的故事 如数家珍 |
[11:19] | He actually cared about the people under his command. | 他真正关心自己的下属 |
[11:23] | How do they put it in the watch? | 守夜人军团怎么说的来着 |
[11:26] | “We shall never see his like again.” | “我们再难见到如此之人” |
[11:41] | You didn’t know. | 你还不知道 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry. I am. | 我很遗憾 真心诚意 |
[11:53] | How? | 他怎么死的 |
[11:56] | I only know what I heard. | 我也只是耳闻 |
[11:58] | How? | 他怎么死的 |
[11:59] | He was leading an expedition beyond the wall. | 他率队出长城远征 |
[12:03] | There was a mutiny. | 发生叛乱 |
[12:05] | He was murdered by his own men. | 被自己的兄弟谋害 |
[12:19] | We better keep moving. | 我们得赶紧上路 |
[13:11] | Valar morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
[13:13] | Valar dohaeris. | 凡人皆需侍奉 |
[13:16] | I have nowhere else to go. | 我无处可去了 |
[13:19] | I’ve taken her to every healer in Braavos. | 我带她找遍了布拉佛斯的医师 |
[13:23] | I’ve spent every penny I had. | 花光了全部的积蓄 |
[13:30] | She suffers every day of her life. | 她活着的每一天都在受苦 |
[13:34] | I just want it to end. | 我只想结束她的痛苦 |
[14:04] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[14:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:10] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[14:13] | I used to be like you. | 我以前也跟你一样 |
[14:16] | I was sick. | 我也病了 |
[14:19] | I was dying. | 要死了 |
[14:24] | But my father never gave up on me. | 但我父亲从未放弃我 |
[14:31] | He loved me | 他爱我 |
[14:33] | more than anything in the world, | 胜过世上的一切 |
[14:35] | just like your father loves you. | 正如你父亲爱你 |
[14:38] | So he brought me here. | 所以他带我来到这里 |
[14:41] | My father prayed to the many-faced god. | 我父亲向千面之神祈祷 |
[14:46] | And I drank the water from his fountain. | 我喝下了泉水 |
[14:49] | It healed me. | 得以痊愈 |
[15:04] | I’ve devoted my life to him now. | 于是我将生命奉献给千面之神 |
[15:08] | You don’t want to hurt anymore? | 你不想再疼了吧 |
[15:12] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[17:58] | Is a girl ready? | 女孩准备好了吗 |
[18:01] | To give up her ears, her nose, her tongue? | 愿意放弃她的耳朵 鼻子 舌头 |
[18:06] | Her hopes and dreams, her loves and hates? | 放弃她的希望和梦想 她的爱与恨 |
[18:09] | All that makes a girl who she is? | 放弃造就女孩自我的一切 |
[18:13] | Forever? | 永远放弃 |
[18:18] | No. | 没有 |
[18:21] | A girl is not ready to become no one. | 女孩还没准备好成为无名之辈 |
[18:29] | But she is ready to become someone else. | 但她准备好成为别人了 |
[18:45] | Why Daenerys? Why is she worth all this? | 为何是丹妮莉丝 她怎么就值得你如此效忠 |
[18:50] | As I recall, the Mormonts fought against the Targaryens | 我可记得莫尔蒙家族是追随劳勃造反 |
[18:53] | during Robert’s rebellion. | 反抗坦格利安家族的 |
[18:55] | Do you believe in anything? | 你相信什么吗 |
[18:57] | I believe in lots of things. | 我相信的东西很多 |
[18:59] | In something greater than ourselves, I mean. | 我是指比我们更伟大的东西 |
[19:01] | The gods, destiny. | 比如神灵 宿命 |
[19:04] | Do you believe there’s a plan for this world? | 你相信这世界有命数吗 |
[19:08] | No. | 不 |
[19:09] | Neither did I. | 我本也不信 |
[19:10] | I was a cynic just like you. | 我本来和你一样愤世嫉俗 |
[19:13] | Then I saw a girl step into a great fire with three stone eggs. | 然后我眼看一个女孩带着三颗石蛋踏入火中 |
[19:17] | When the fire burned out, I thought I’d find her blackened bones. | 大火燃尽时 我以为所剩不过焦黑的尸骨 |
[19:21] | Instead, I saw her, Daenerys, | 可我却看到她 丹妮莉丝 |
[19:25] | alive and unhurt, holding her baby dragons. | 毫发无伤 抱着她的幼龙 |
[19:31] | Have you ever heard baby dragons singing? | 你听过幼龙唱歌吗 |
[19:34] | No. | 没有 |
[19:36] | It’s hard to be a cynic after that. | 看到那番景象 就很难再愤世嫉俗了 |
[19:40] | Doesn’t mean she’s going to be a great queen. | 那也未必说明她能成为贤君圣主 |
[19:42] | No, it doesn’t. | 是啊 |
[19:44] | The Targaryens are famously insane. | 坦格利安家族出了名的疯狂 |
[19:47] | What if she conquers the world? Then what? | 即便她真的征服了世界 那又怎样 |
[19:49] | 1,000 years of peace and prosperity? | 就能带来千年的太平盛世吗 |
[19:52] | First we have to conquer the world. | 首先 我们得征服世界 |
[19:54] | We? | 我们 |
[19:56] | All right, let’s assume your dreams come true. | 好吧 就算你的梦想都成真 |
[19:58] | She’s ecstatic when you bring her this enemy dwarf. | 她看到你带来的侏儒敌人 欣喜若狂 |
[20:01] | She hacks off my head and restores your position. | 砍下我的头 恢复你的地位 |
[20:04] | You command her army, sail to Westeros, | 你统领她的军队 扬帆驶向维斯特洛 |
[20:07] | defeat all your enemies and watch her climb those steps | 击败所有敌军 看着她登上阶梯 |
[20:10] | and sit on the Iron Throne. | 坐进铁王座 |
[20:11] | Hurrah. Long live the queen. Then what? | 女王万岁 然后呢 |
[20:14] | Then she rules. | 然后她统治 |
[20:15] | So a woman who has not spent a single day of her adult life | 由一个成年后从未踏上过维斯特洛的女人 |
[20:18] | in Westeros becomes the ruler of Westeros? That’s justice? | 来统治维斯特洛 这就是你的正义咯 |
[20:21] | – She’s the rightful heir. – Why? | -她是合法的王位继承人 -凭什么 |
[20:24] | Because her father, who burned living men for amusement, was the king? | 就因为她那以烧死活人为乐的父亲曾是国王吗 |
[20:31] | – That’s a slave ship. – Why are they anchored? | -那是奴隶船 -他们为什么抛锚 |
[20:34] | They probably came ashore for… | 他们大概是上岸来找… |
[20:35] | Water. | 水 |
[20:48] | Got a lot of fight in you, huh? | 还挺有斗志啊 |
[20:59] | Salt mines? | 卖到盐矿 |
[21:01] | Yeah, that or a galley slave. | 嗯 卖去做船奴也行 |
[21:05] | He looks strong enough. | 他看着挺壮实 |
[21:07] | What about the dwarf? | 那侏儒呢 |
[21:09] | Worthless. | 不值钱 |
[21:13] | Cut his throat. | 割了他的喉咙 |
[21:14] | Wait. Wait. Wait, wait, wait! Let’s discuss this. | 等等 我们有话好商量 |
[21:16] | And then chop off his cock. | 然后剁下他的老二 |
[21:19] | We’ll sell it for a fortune. | 能卖不少钱 |
[21:20] | A dwarf’s cock has magic powers. | 侏儒的老二有魔力 |
[21:23] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[21:25] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[21:26] | You can’t just hand a dry cock to a merchant | 你不能随便拿根干瘪的老二 |
[21:29] | and expect him to pay for it. | 就要商人付钱啊 |
[21:30] | He has to know it came from a dwarf. | 他得确定这命根子真是侏儒的 |
[21:32] | And how could he know unless he sees the dwarf? | 没看到侏儒本人 他又怎能确定 |
[21:36] | It will be a dwarf-sized cock. | 看大小就知道了 |
[21:37] | Guess again. | 真不行 |
[21:44] | The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant. | 留他一命 等我们找到收老二的贩子再说 |
[21:56] | Queen Daenerys has outlawed slavery. | 丹妮莉丝女王已经废除了奴隶制 |
[21:58] | We’re bound for Volantis, not slaver’s bay. | 我们去瓦兰提斯 不去奴隶湾 |
[22:02] | Besides, she reopened the fighting pits. | 再说 她重开了竞技场 |
[22:05] | I’ve never heard of free men fighting in the pits. | 我还从未听说有自由人在竞技场里打斗呢 |
[22:08] | The fighting pits in Meereen? | 弥林的竞技场吗 |
[22:10] | You’re in luck, then. You’re about to be rich. | 那你走运了 你要发财了 |
[22:13] | You are looking at one of the great warriors in the Seven Kingdoms. | 你面前就站着七国最厉害的武士之一 |
[22:19] | Him. | 他 |
[22:21] | Him? He’s got to be 60 years old. | 他吗 他怕是有六十了 |
[22:25] | Sure, he’s a bit long in the tooth, | 是啊 他年纪是大了点 |
[22:27] | a bit withered, been in the sun too long. | 稍有些憔悴 受了点风吹日晒 |
[22:30] | We can all see that. But he is a veteran of 100 battles. | 这是没错 但他是身经百战的老手 |
[22:34] | They wrote songs about him. | 还有歌谣唱他呢 |
[22:42] | That true? | 真的吗 |
[22:50] | He won the tournament at Lannisport. | 他赢下了兰尼斯港的比武大会 |
[22:52] | Unseating Ser Jaime Lannister himself. | 将詹姆·兰尼斯特打下了马 |
[22:58] | The Kingslayer. | 弑君者 |
[22:59] | Jousting. You’re talking about jousting. | 长枪比武 你说的那是长枪比武 |
[23:02] | A fancy game for fancy lads. | 娘娘腔玩的花哨游戏 |
[23:05] | The men who fight in the pits of Meereen | 他要是进了弥林的竞技场 |
[23:07] | will swallow him whole. | 骨头渣子都不剩 |
[23:08] | I killed a Dothraki bloodrider in single combat. | 我曾一对一杀死一名多斯拉克血盟卫 |
[23:21] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[23:22] | It’s no lie. His name was Qotho. | 没骗你 他名叫柯索 |
[23:25] | He was bloodrider to Khal Drogo. | 是卓戈卡奥的血盟卫 |
[23:29] | Take me to Slaver’s Bay, put a sword in my hand, | 带我去奴隶湾 给我一把剑 |
[23:32] | I’ll prove my worth. | 我会证明自己的价值 |
[23:46] | For my children. Money. | 我有孩子 赏点钱吧 |
[23:52] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[23:54] | Yes? | 何事 |
[23:58] | Lancel Lannister. | 蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特 |
[24:02] | Brother Lancel. | 叫我蓝赛尔兄弟 |
[24:04] | We abandon our family names. | 我们抛弃了家族姓氏 |
[24:06] | Quite a family to abandon. | 抛弃如此家族可真了不起 |
[24:08] | The city has changed since you were here last. | 这座城市与你离开之前不一样了 |
[24:11] | We flooded the gutters with wine, | 我们将美酒倒进阴沟 |
[24:13] | smashed the false idols, | 捣毁伪神的塑像 |
[24:15] | and set the godless on the run. | 令不敬神的仓皇逃窜 |
[24:18] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[24:25] | I’m here on urgent business for the Queen Mother. | 王太后召我有急事相商 |
[24:28] | Should I send word that I’ll be delayed? | 我是否该派人通报 说我在路上被耽搁了 |
[24:35] | Step carefully, Lord Baelish. | 多加小心 贝里席大人 |
[24:37] | You’ll find there’s little tolerance for flesh peddlers | 你会发现新的君临容不下 |
[24:39] | in the new King’s Landing. | 做皮肉生意的 |
[24:41] | We both peddle fantasies, Brother Lancel. | 你我都兜售幻想 蓝赛尔兄弟 |
[24:43] | Mine just happen to be entertaining. | 只不过我的恰好令人愉悦 |
[24:55] | Do you think it’s wise, Your Grace, | 您觉得这明智吗 太后陛下 |
[24:59] | arresting the heir to Highgarden? | 把高庭的继承人抓进大牢 |
[25:00] | The Faith arrested the heir to Highgarden. | 是战士之子抓了高庭的继承人 |
[25:03] | Of course, and the Faith were armed on your orders. | 当然 可战士之子是您下令武装起来的 |
[25:06] | The King’s orders. | 是国王的命令 |
[25:08] | Is the King to blame for Ser Loras’s perversion? | 洛拉斯爵士的堕落要怪国王吗 |
[25:10] | House Tyrell won’t tolerate this insult. | 提利尔家族不会容忍这般侮辱 |
[25:12] | House Tyrell won’t tolerate it? | 提利尔家族不会容忍 |
[25:15] | I’m the insulted party, Lord Baelish. | 受到侮辱的是我 贝里席大人 |
[25:17] | Ser Loras was promised to me. | 洛拉斯爵士与我有婚约 |
[25:19] | Instead he chose the company of boys. | 可他却选择淫狎娈童 |
[25:21] | One’s choice of companion is a curious thing. | 人对床伴的选择委实难以捉摸 |
[25:27] | Most curious. | 捉摸不透 |
[25:30] | Lysa Arryn, for instance. | 就拿莱莎·艾林来说吧 |
[25:32] | Thoroughly repellant woman. | 从头到脚都讨人嫌的女人 |
[25:35] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[25:37] | I know you’re still in mourning. | 我知道你仍在居丧 |
[25:40] | Lysa was a good woman. | 莱莎是个好女人 |
[25:43] | A kind woman. | 善良的女人 |
[25:45] | She was neither of those things. We both know it. | 她可不是那样的人 你我都清楚 |
[25:47] | Still, I pity her son. | 不过 我同情她的儿子 |
[25:49] | How fortunate the young Lord of the Vale has a new father | 年幼的谷地主君有继父在旁提点 |
[25:53] | to counsel him. | 何其幸运 |
[25:54] | I know how hard it can be | 我知道其中艰辛 |
[25:56] | to lose both your parents at such a young age. | 如此年幼就痛失双亲 |
[25:58] | If war comes to Westeros, | 如果维斯特洛陷入战火 |
[26:00] | will the knights of the Vale fight for their King? | 谷地骑士会为国王而战吗 |
[26:03] | Young Lord Robin heeds my advice. | 罗宾大人年幼 需要我的劝诫 |
[26:06] | And I have always counseled loyalty to the throne. | 而我一向忠于国王 |
[26:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:16] | If there’s nothing else. | 没有别的事可以退下了 |
[26:19] | There is another matter, Your Grace. | 还有一件事 太后陛下 |
[26:20] | Something so urgent I couldn’t trust the words to a raven. | 十万火急 我又不敢托付渡鸦送信 |
[26:24] | You once charged me with finding Arya Stark. | 您曾命我找到艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[26:26] | To my shame, I failed you. | 说来惭愧 我辜负了您 |
[26:29] | But I have found Sansa Stark. | 但我找到了珊莎·史塔克 |
[26:33] | Alive and well and home again | 安然无恙 重返家中 |
[26:37] | living at Winterfell. | 就住在临冬城 |
[26:38] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[26:40] | My sources are well placed. | 消息很可靠 |
[26:44] | They tell me Roose Bolton plans to | 他们说卢斯·波顿打算 |
[26:46] | marry her to his son Ramsay, | 把她嫁给他儿子拉姆斯 |
[26:48] | A bastard recently legitimized by King Tommen. | 托曼国王新近划归正统的私生子 |
[26:51] | Roose Bolton is Warden of the North by the grace of my father. | 卢斯·波顿被我父亲恩封为北境守护 |
[26:55] | Indeed, his reward for stabbing his own king in the heart. | 没错 奖赏他一剑捅死自己的国王 |
[27:00] | We were fools to trust a Turncloak. | 我们真是愚蠢 竟相信一只变色龙 |
[27:03] | Marrying his son to the last of the Starks | 让儿子迎娶最后一个史塔克 |
[27:05] | gives him more legitimacy in the north | 比跟被北境仇视的南方贵族联盟 |
[27:06] | than an alliance with a hated southern house. | 更能助他名正言顺地统治北境 |
[27:09] | I will skin him and his bastard | 我要扒了他和那杂种的皮 |
[27:12] | like that wretch on their bloody sigil. | 让他们跟家徽上的血人一样 |
[27:14] | I would counsel patience, Your Grace. | 我建议您暂且忍耐 陛下 |
[27:16] | Patience? | 忍耐 |
[27:17] | Sansa helped murder my son. | 珊莎是杀我儿子的帮凶 |
[27:19] | Roose Bolton is a traitor. | 卢斯·波顿是叛国贼 |
[27:20] | Stannis Baratheon is also a traitor, | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也是叛国贼 |
[27:23] | marching with his army on Winterfell. | 他正率军前往临冬城 |
[27:25] | Let Stannis and Roose battle. | 让史坦尼斯跟卢斯打吧 |
[27:27] | Let the enemies of the throne slaughter each other. | 让王家的敌人自相残杀 |
[27:29] | And when they’re done, | 等他俩决出胜负 |
[27:30] | seize Winterfell from whichever thief survives. | 再从幸存的乱臣贼子手中夺下临冬城 |
[27:33] | Winterfell is 1,000 miles away from here. | 临冬城与君临远隔千里 |
[27:36] | The weather has already begun to turn. | 季节已经开始转变 |
[27:38] | That is why it is critical to strike soon | 所以应趁胜者伤口未愈 |
[27:40] | while the victor still licks his wounds. | 尽快出兵 |
[27:45] | Surely your uncle Kevan could muster a force. | 您叔父凯冯定能集结一支军队 |
[27:47] | My uncle Kevan has all the courage of a kitchen mouse. | 我叔叔凯冯胆小如鼠 |
[27:51] | Ser Jaime, then. | 那詹姆爵士呢 |
[27:52] | Jaime’s away on a sensitive diplomatic mission. | 詹姆肩负棘手的外交使命 不在城中 |
[27:55] | I have no idea when he’ll be back. | 我不知道他何时回来 |
[27:58] | Perhaps I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[28:00] | The knights of the Vale | 谷地骑士 |
[28:01] | are some of the best fighters in Westeros, | 算得上维斯特洛最优秀的战士 |
[28:03] | trained to battle in the ice and the snow. | 他们拥有在冰雪中作战的技艺 |
[28:06] | Forgive me, Lord Baelish, | 恕我直言 贝里席大人 |
[28:09] | You have a reputation as a moneylender and a brothel keeper, | 你在行的是放债和开妓院 |
[28:12] | not a military man. | 而非带兵打仗 |
[28:14] | You wouldn’t risk a single Lannister soldier | 您既无须折损兰尼斯特一兵一卒 |
[28:16] | or a single coin from the royal treasury. | 也不必耗费国库一分一厘 |
[28:19] | What do you have to lose? | 您有何损失呢 |
[28:21] | A brothel keeper? | 一个妓院老板 |
[28:23] | And if you succeed? | 如若你拿下临冬城呢 |
[28:24] | Name me Warden of the North. | 任命我为北境守护 |
[28:31] | I’ll speak to the King this evening, | 我今晚就与国王商议 |
[28:34] | have him issue a royal decree. | 请他颁布谕令 |
[28:37] | I’ll not rest until the lion flies over Winterfell. | 不见怒吼雄狮飘扬在临冬城 我决不罢休 |
[28:40] | And I’ll know you’re a man of your word | 等我看到珊莎·史塔克的头颅插上枪尖 |
[28:42] | when I see Sansa Stark’s head on a spike. | 自会明白你确是言出必行之人 |
[28:45] | As I said… | 如我所言 |
[28:47] | I live to serve. | 我为国王效命 |
[28:55] | I’m going to ask him tomorrow. | 我明天便去求他 |
[28:59] | – What if he says no? – He won’t. | -如果他不答应呢 -不会的 |
[29:01] | We’ve waited long enough. | 我们已等待太久 |
[29:03] | I want you to be my wife. | 我要你成为我的妻子 |
[29:06] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[29:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:10] | Do you want to marry me because our families arranged it? | 你想娶我 是因为家族如此安排 |
[29:13] | or do you… | 还是因为… |
[29:23] | We can’t. Not yet. | 我们不能 现在还不行 |
[29:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:26] | You know why not. Someone will see. | 你知道原因 会被人看见的 |
[29:29] | You are going to be my wife. | 你将是我的妻子 |
[29:31] | I am going to be your husband. | 我将是你的夫君 |
[29:35] | We’re allowed to walk through the gardens together. | 我们当然可以一同在流水花园中漫步 |
[29:38] | How many other girls have you walked through these gardens? | 你跟多少女孩在流水花园中漫步过 |
[29:44] | I like the way your eyes go squinty when you’re jealous. | 我喜欢你嫉妒时双眸乜斜的样子 |
[29:46] | They do not go squinty and you didn’t answer the question. | 我才没有 你没回答我的问题 |
[29:50] | They make a lovely couple. | 真是天造地设的一对儿 |
[29:52] | A Lannister and a Martell. | 一个兰尼斯特 一个马泰尔 |
[29:56] | They have no idea how dangerous that is. | 对危险一无所知 |
[29:59] | We must protect them. | 我们必须保护他们 |
[30:01] | Yes, my prince. | 是 亲王殿下 |
[30:05] | You haven’t had to use that axe of yours in a long time. | 你许久不曾挥舞那柄长斧了 |
[30:09] | I hope you remember how. | 我希望你还记得如何使用 |
[30:12] | I remember how. | 我记得 |
[30:16] | *The Dornishman’s wife was as fair as the sun,* | *多恩人的妻子像艳阳一样美丽* |
[30:20] | *and her kisses were warmer than spring.* | *她的亲吻比阳春还暖意* |
[30:25] | *But the Dornishman’s blade was made of black steel,* | *多恩人的刀剑却是由黑铁制成* |
[30:29] | *and its kiss was a terrible thing.* | *它们的亲吻则恐怖无比* |
[30:34] | *The Dornishman’s wife would sing as she bathed,* | *多恩人的妻子洗浴之际会唱歌* |
[30:38] | *in a voice that was sweet as a peach.* | *像蜜桃一样甜美的声调* |
[30:41] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 别唱了 |
[30:42] | I’m coming to the best part. | 我正要唱到高潮处 |
[30:44] | We’re trying to blend in. | 我们要混进去 |
[30:46] | Don’t want everyone in Dorne to hear your accent. | 可别让多恩人听到你的口音 |
[30:48] | This song really is all about the ending. | 这首歌的精彩之处全在结尾哪 |
[30:50] | It can wait. There. | 等会儿再唱 那儿 |
[30:56] | That’s the Water Gardens. | 那便是流水花园 |
[30:58] | And once we’ve got the princess, then what? | 我们在那儿找到公主 之后呢 |
[31:03] | I like to improvise. | 我喜欢随机应变 |
[31:06] | That explains the golden hand. | 难怪你都变出金手了 |
[31:28] | – Unbowed. – Unbent. – Unbroken. | 不屈不挠 |
[31:34] | For Oberyn. | 为了奥伯伦 |
[31:35] | For Oberyn. | 为了奥伯伦 |
[32:16] | Well, she’s made herself at home. | 她倒是挺自在的 |
[32:24] | Myrcella. | 弥赛菈 |
[32:29] | Uncle Jaime? | 詹姆舅舅 |
[32:31] | I… | 我 |
[32:33] | I don’t understand. What are you doing here? | 我不明白 您怎么来了 |
[32:35] | Let’s speak in private. | 我们私下谈 |
[32:36] | – I am Trystane Martell. – Trystane is my intended. | -在下崔斯丹·马泰尔 -他是我未婚夫 |
[32:41] | Excellent. Good to meet you. | 很好 很荣幸见到你 |
[32:43] | We weren’t expecting you, Lord Jaime. | 真没想到您来了 詹姆爵士 |
[32:44] | Why don’t you let them have some time alone, son? | 为什么不让他俩单独聊聊呢 小子 |
[32:52] | Let’s not do something stupid. | 不要干傻事 |
[32:59] | That was something stupid. | 这就是傻事 |
[33:01] | We have to go, Myrcella, now. | 我们得离开了 弥赛菈 现在就走 |
[33:02] | – You hurt him! – He’ll be fine, I promise. | -你打伤了他 -他会没事的 我保证 |
[33:04] | But we have to– | 可我们得… |
[33:10] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 操他娘的 |
[33:54] | Take her! | 抓住她 |
[33:58] | – You’re coming with me. – I don’t want to. | -跟我走 -我不要 |
[33:59] | I wasn’t asking, princess. | 这不是请求 公主 |
[34:10] | Ah! Drop your weapons! | 扔下武器 |
[34:19] | I am Obara Sand. | 我是奥芭娅·沙德 |
[34:22] | Daughter of Oberyn Martell. | 奥柏伦·马泰尔之女 |
[34:24] | I fight for Dorne. Who do you fight for? | 我为多恩而战 你又为谁而战 |
[34:27] | Drop your weapons. | 扔下武器 |
[34:47] | When you were whole, it would have been a good fight. | 若你四肢健全 我们还可以好好打一场 |
[35:01] | You fight pretty good for a little girl. | 对一个小丫头来说 你打得很不错 |
[35:30] | Halt! | 停 |
[35:35] | Oh, you can smell the shit from five miles away. | 五哩外都能闻到臭味 |
[35:39] | Well, why have we stopped? Go on. | 停下来作甚 走啊 |
[35:44] | Rumors and gossip, that’s all they’ve got. | 谣言与绯闻 除此之外毫无根据 |
[35:47] | It’s theater, nothing more. | 一场闹剧 没什么大不了 |
[35:49] | If they arrested all the pillow biters in King’s Landing, | 如果逮捕君临城里所有的同性恋 |
[35:53] | there’d be no room left in the dungeons for anyone else. | 地牢可就没有别人的容身之处了 |
[35:55] | Everyone knew about him and Renly. | 他与蓝礼之事街知巷闻 |
[35:57] | Renly Baratheon shagged | 蓝礼·拜拉席恩搞过 |
[35:59] | half the stable boys in the seven kingdoms. | 七国上下一半的马童 |
[36:01] | Everyone knew, no one cared. | 人们不也视若无睹 |
[36:03] | But he was the King’s brother. | 蓝礼是国王的弟弟 |
[36:04] | And Loras is the Queen’s brother. | 洛拉斯还是王后的哥哥呢 |
[36:06] | No, no, no, no. This is unacceptable. | 不不不不 完全无法接受 |
[36:09] | – Cersei’s behind it. – Yeah, of course she is. | -瑟曦是主使 -她当然是 |
[36:11] | She wants to drag our name through the dirt, | 她要让我们家族蒙受污名 |
[36:13] | put us in our place. | 教训一下我们 |
[36:15] | Get some rest, dear. You look appalling. | 去休息吧 亲爱的 你脸色好差 |
[36:17] | Let me deal with Cersei Lannister. | 让我来应付瑟曦·兰尼斯特 |
[36:26] | Your grace, I have travelled a long way. | 太后陛下 我可是千里迢迢地赶过来 |
[36:30] | You must be exhausted. | 那您一定累坏了 |
[36:34] | Put the pen down, dear. We both know you’re not writing anything. | 搁笔吧 你我都知道你没写什么要紧东西 |
[36:37] | Ah, yes. The famously tart-tongued Queen of Thorns. | 不愧是伶牙俐齿的荆棘女王 |
[36:40] | And the famous tart Queen Cersei. | 不愧是臭名昭著的荡妇太后瑟曦 |
[36:47] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[36:48] | I know you’re behind this absurd incarceration of my grandson. | 我知道囚禁孙儿的荒唐行径是你主使的 |
[36:53] | If you apologize for that comment, perhaps I’ll– | 若你为你的言论向我道歉 或许我会… |
[36:55] | You’ll get your apology when I get Loras. | 等你放了洛拉斯 我会跟你道歉的 |
[36:59] | I was as shocked as anyone | 战士之子逮捕洛拉斯爵士时 |
[37:01] | when the Faith arrested Ser Loras. | 我和所有人一样震惊 |
[37:04] | I have no love for these fanatics, | 我并不喜欢这帮宗教狂徒 |
[37:06] | but what can a Queen Mother do? | 但区区国王之母又能做什么呢 |
[37:10] | Has the Crown suddenly stopped needing | 难道王室忽然就不再需要 |
[37:12] | the troops, gold, and wheat my house supplies? | 我们家族提供军队 黄金和小麦了吗 |
[37:15] | I can assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[37:17] | our alliance with house Tyrell remains– | 我们与提利尔家族的盟约并未解除… |
[37:19] | Do you expect the alliance to continue | 你真指望把我们的家族继承人抓进牢里 |
[37:21] | after you’ve thrown our future into prison? | 我们的盟约还能延续不成 |
[37:25] | As I said, | 我说过 |
[37:26] | I didn’t imprison anyone. | 我没有囚禁任何人 |
[37:29] | As for your veiled threats– | 至于你那暗示性的恫吓… |
[37:30] | What veil? | 什么暗示 |
[37:34] | The Lannister-Tyrell alliance | 兰尼斯特和提利尔家族的结盟 |
[37:35] | brought peace to a war-torn country. | 为千疮百孔的七国带来了和平 |
[37:38] | Do you really want to see | 你真的希望看到 |
[37:39] | the Seven Kingdoms slide back into warfare? | 七国境内重燃战火吗 |
[37:45] | I didn’t trust your father. | 我不信任你父亲 |
[37:47] | I didn’t particularly like him. | 也不怎么喜欢他 |
[37:49] | But I respected him. He was no fool. | 但我尊敬他 他并不愚蠢 |
[37:53] | He understood that sometimes we must work with our rivals | 他深知有些时候我们必须与对手合作 |
[37:56] | rather than destroy them. | 而非击垮他们 |
[37:58] | House Lannister has no rival. | 没人配做兰尼斯特家族的对手 |
[38:03] | The High Septon has called for an inquest, not a trial. | 总主教只是提出问询 而非审判 |
[38:06] | Just a small hearing to determine | 只是一个小小的听证会 来判断 |
[38:08] | whether the charges against Loras have merit, | 针对洛拉斯的指控是否属实 |
[38:11] | which I’m sure they don’t. | 当然我坚信那是空穴来风 |
[38:13] | Loras will be freed, our happy alliance will continue… | 洛拉斯会重获自由 我们的盟约也能继续 |
[38:18] | And we’ll forget this unfortunate conversation ever happened. | 我们很快会将这段不愉快的对话抛诸脑后 |
[38:23] | Good day, Lady Olenna. | 日安 奥莲娜夫人 |
[38:43] | You are aware of the rumors concerning you and Renly? | 你知道关于你与蓝礼关系的传闻吗 |
[38:48] | I don’t pay attention to rumors. | 我从不关心谣言 |
[38:51] | You were said to be despondent when he died. | 据传他死时你非常沮丧 |
[38:54] | Witnesses state that you refused to leave his bedside | 有证人称即便在史坦尼斯大军进逼之际 |
[38:57] | even as Stannis’s army closed in. | 你仍拒绝离开他的床头 |
[39:00] | He was my friend. He was my king. | 他是我的朋友 他是我的国王 |
[39:05] | Wasn’t Joffrey your king? | 难道乔佛里不是你的国王吗 |
[39:07] | He was anointed by the Seven, not Renly. | 他是七神认可的国王 蓝礼不是 |
[39:10] | I was wrong to support Renly’s claim, I know that. | 我当初不该支持蓝礼称王 这我知道 |
[39:15] | But I was forgiven by Joffrey. | 但乔佛里赦免了我 |
[39:18] | I fought for him at the battle of Blackwater. | 黑水河一役 我为他而战 |
[39:20] | Yes, wearing Renly’s armor. | 是啊 穿着蓝礼的盔甲 |
[39:24] | Why does it matter what I wore? | 我穿什么很重要吗 |
[39:26] | Do you deny all the charges against you? | 你否认所有针对你的指控吗 |
[39:29] | Fornication. | 通奸 |
[39:31] | Buggery. Blasphemy. | 鸡奸 亵渎神明 |
[39:33] | Of course I deny them. | 我当然否认 |
[39:35] | You never lay with Renly Baratheon? | 你从未与蓝礼·拜拉席恩同床共枕 |
[39:37] | Never. | 没有 |
[39:39] | Nor any other man? | 和其他男子呢 |
[39:42] | Never. | 也没有 |
[39:45] | That will be all, Ser Loras. | 我问完了 洛拉斯爵士 |
[39:55] | Well, I think that’s quite enough of that. | 我想已经问得够多了 |
[39:58] | The Faith calls Queen Margaery forward. | 教团请玛格丽王后上前接受问询 |
[40:01] | You call me forward? | 你让我上前 |
[40:02] | Yes, we have some questions for you. | 是的 我们想问您几个问题 |
[40:06] | – I am the Queen. – You are. | -我可是王后 -没错 |
[40:09] | And according to the law of the Seven, | 然而根据七神的法律 |
[40:11] | neither kings nor queens are exempt | 无论国王或王后都不能免于 |
[40:14] | from testimony at a holy inquest. | 在神圣问询中作证 |
[40:35] | How do you respond to these charges against your brother? | 您对针对您兄长的指控作何回应 |
[40:38] | They are lies. | 都是无稽之谈 |
[40:40] | – All of them? – All of them. | -所有的指控都是 -没错 |
[40:42] | Queen Margaery, | 玛格丽王后 |
[40:45] | in the presence of the gods, | 在神明的见证下 |
[40:46] | do you swear that your brother is innocent | 您是否愿意宣誓 就您所知 |
[40:48] | of these charges against him | 您的兄长是清白的 |
[40:50] | to the best of your knowledge? | 这些针对他的指控不成立 |
[40:52] | Yes, I swear it. | 是的 我发誓 |
[40:56] | Thank you, your Grace. | 非常感谢 陛下 |
[41:23] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[41:26] | Yes, very well. | 是的 我们很熟 |
[41:29] | He is Ser Loras Tyrell, heir to Highgarden. | 他是洛拉斯·提利尔爵士 高庭的继承人 |
[41:32] | How did you come to meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[41:34] | I squired for him. | 我曾是他的侍从 |
[41:37] | He took a liking to me. | 他挺中意我 |
[41:38] | He summoned me to his chamber the first day we met. | 我们相识的第一天 他把我叫到他的房间 |
[41:43] | And what occurred in his chamber? | 在他的房间里发生了什么 |
[41:46] | We engaged in intimate relations. | 我们发生了亲密的关系 |
[41:51] | You lay with him? | 你与他同床了 |
[41:53] | That night and many others. | 是的 不止一次 |
[41:54] | Liar. He’s a liar. | 骗子 他在说谎 |
[41:58] | Is there anyone else who can support your claim? | 是否有人能证实你的说法 |
[42:01] | Yes. | 有的 |
[42:03] | Yes, Queen Margaery. | 有的 玛格丽王后 |
[42:06] | She walked in on us once not long ago. | 不久前她撞见过我们一次 |
[42:09] | She didn’t seem surprised. | 她看上去并不惊讶 |
[42:12] | This testimony is an insult to a great house. | 这种证词完全是对名门望族的羞辱 |
[42:15] | Why should the Faith or anyone else take the word of a squire | 为何教团或他人不信高庭继承人的辩词 |
[42:19] | over the heir to Highgarden? | 却要听信一个侍从的谗言 |
[42:20] | He has a birthmark, your Grace. | 他有一个胎记 陛下 |
[42:23] | Quite high on his thigh. | 大腿靠上的部位 |
[42:25] | Wine-colored and roughly the shape of Dorne. | 酒色 形状像多恩 |
[42:29] | No! Liar! | 你这骗子 |
[42:33] | What are you doing? Let us pass. | 你们做什么 让开 |
[42:36] | The Faith is satisfied there is enough evidence | 教团认为证据确凿 |
[42:39] | to bring a formal trial | 可以对洛拉斯爵士 |
[42:42] | for Ser Loras | 和玛格丽王后 |
[42:44] | and Queen Margaery. | 进行正式审判 |
[42:45] | What? | 什么 |
[42:47] | Bearing false witness before the gods | 在诸神面前作伪证 |
[42:48] | is as grave a sin as any, my lady. | 也是重罪 夫人 |
[42:52] | Take her. | 带走 |
[42:53] | No. Tommen. | 不 托曼 |
[42:56] | Tommen! | 托曼 |
[42:59] | You can’t do this. I am the queen. | 你不能这样 我是王后 |
[43:01] | Tommen! Tommen! | 托曼 托曼 |
[43:05] | I am your queen. How dare you? | 我是王后 你们岂敢如此放肆 |
[43:06] | Take your hands off me! | 拿开你们的脏手 |
[43:10] | Tommen! | 托曼 |
[43:34] | What do you want? | 你有何事 |
[43:36] | Lord Ramsay sent me to draw you a bath, my lady. | 拉姆斯大人派我来给您洗澡 小姐 |
[43:40] | You want to be clean and fresh | 您希望干干净净 |
[43:41] | for your new husband, don’t you? | 去见您的新夫君吧 |
[44:00] | You’re so beautiful, | 您真漂亮 |
[44:03] | but you need to keep him happy. | 但您得让他高高兴兴的 |
[44:06] | Ramsay gets bored easily. | 拉姆斯很容易厌烦 |
[44:11] | You don’t want to end up like– | 您肯定不希望跟其他人 |
[44:14] | well, like the others. | 一样的下场吧 |
[44:18] | What others? | 什么其他人 |
[44:20] | I shouldn’t gossip. | 我不该说闲话 |
[44:21] | Oh, it’s good to see the red again. | 又是一头红发了 真好 |
[44:24] | No point hiding anymore. | 不用再隐藏身份 |
[44:26] | What others? | 什么其他人 |
[44:28] | Let’s see, there was kyra | 我想想 有凯拉 |
[44:30] | the blacksmith’s daughter. | 铁匠的女儿 |
[44:32] | She was tall like you, lovely figure. | 她也像您这么高挑 条子正 |
[44:35] | But she talked and talked and talked | 但她总是说啊说啊 |
[44:41] | and Ramsay grew tired of that. | 拉姆斯很快就厌烦了 |
[44:44] | Then there was Violet. | 然后有维奥利特 |
[44:45] | She had gorgeous blonde hair. | 她有一头漂亮的金发 |
[44:48] | But she got pregnant. | 但她怀孕了 |
[44:51] | And, well, that was boring. | 所以就惹人烦 |
[44:55] | Then Tansy. | 然后是艾菊 |
[44:57] | Such a sweet girl. | 可爱的姑娘 |
[45:00] | Of course, sweet girls get a bit dull | 当然 只要时间一长 |
[45:04] | after a while, don’t they? | 可爱的姑娘就有点无趣 是吧 |
[45:07] | Ramsay let me come with him on that hunt. | 那次打猎 拉姆斯让我跟着去了 |
[45:09] | Hunt? | 打猎 |
[45:14] | Have you ever seen a body after the dogs have been at it? | 您见过被狗啃了的尸体吗 |
[45:18] | Not so pretty. | 不怎么好看 |
[45:23] | But, well, it’s your wedding day. | 唉 今天是您大喜的日子 |
[45:26] | Why am I talking about such things? | 我怎么说起这种事了 |
[45:31] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[45:32] | Myranda. | 米兰达 |
[45:36] | And how long have you loved him, Myranda? | 你爱了他多久 米兰达 |
[45:42] | Did you imagine that he would be with you forever, is that it? | 你以为他会永远跟你在一起 对不对 |
[45:45] | And I came along and ruined it. | 而我的到来 坏了你的好事 |
[45:50] | I’m Sansa Stark of Winterfell. | 我是临冬城的珊莎·史塔克 |
[45:54] | This is my home and you can’t frighten me. | 这里是我家 你吓唬不了我 |
[46:04] | Are you done with your bath, my lady? | 您洗好了吗 小姐 |
[46:08] | Go. I can finish on my own. | 下去吧 我自己来 |
[46:36] | Yes? | 进来 |
[46:46] | I’ve come to escort you to the godswood, my lady. | 我来陪您去神木林 小姐 |
[46:54] | If you please, my lady, will you take my arm? | 可以的话 小姐 请挽着我的胳膊 |
[46:57] | No. | 不 |
[47:00] | Lord Ramsay, he said I’m to take your arm. | 拉姆斯大人 他要我们挽着过去 |
[47:03] | I’m not touching you. | 我不要碰你 |
[47:06] | Please. | 求您了 |
[47:09] | He’ll punish me. | 他会惩罚我 |
[47:12] | You think I care what he does to you? | 你以为我在乎他怎么对你 |
[48:32] | Who comes before the old gods this night? | 今夜何人来见旧神 |
[48:36] | Sansa of the house Stark | 史塔克家族的珊莎 |
[48:40] | comes here to be wed. | 来此成婚 |
[48:44] | A woman grown, trueborn and noble. | 她长大成熟 为嫡亲所生 血统纯正 |
[48:49] | She comes to beg the blessings of the gods. | 她来此祈求诸神的祝福 |
[48:55] | Who comes to claim her? | 何人要迎娶她 |
[49:05] | Ramsay of house Bolton. | 波顿家族的拉姆斯 |
[49:09] | Heir to the Dreadfort and winterfell. | 恐怖堡和临冬城的继承人 |
[49:14] | Who gives her? | 何人将献出她 |
[49:18] | Theon of house Greyjoy, who was– | 葛雷乔伊家族的席恩 |
[49:28] | who was her father’s ward. | 她父亲的养子 |
[49:32] | Lady Sansa, will you take this man? | 珊莎小姐 你愿意接受这个男人吗 |
[50:05] | I take this man. | 我愿意 |
[50:39] | Are you pleased, my lady? | 你高兴吗 夫人 |
[50:43] | Good. I want you to be happy. | 很好 希望你快乐 |
[50:57] | My father said you’re still a virgin. | 我父亲说你贞操未失 |
[51:04] | – Uh, yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[51:11] | Why are you still a virgin? | 为何还有贞操 |
[51:15] | Afraid of dwarves? | 害怕侏儒吗 |
[51:18] | Lord– lord Tyrion was kind. | 提利昂大人性情和善 |
[51:20] | He was gentle. He never touched me. | 温文有礼 他从未碰我 |
[51:26] | You’re not lying to me? | 你没对我说谎吧 |
[51:28] | No, my lord. | 没有 大人 |
[51:29] | Lying to your husband on his wedding night, | 在新婚之夜 对丈夫撒谎 |
[51:32] | that would be a bad way to start a marriage. | 可不能给婚姻开一个好头啊 |
[51:40] | We’re man and wife now. | 现在我们是夫妻了 |
[51:43] | We should be honest with each other. | 我们应该诚实相待 |
[51:46] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[51:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[52:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:04] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[52:10] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[52:13] | You stay here, Reek. | 你留下 臭佬 |
[52:15] | You watch. | 你看着 |
[52:29] | Do I need to ask a second time? | 还要我说第二遍吗 |
[52:32] | I hate asking a second time. | 我不喜欢话说两遍 |
[53:03] | Reek… | 臭佬 |
[53:05] | I told you to watch. | 我叫你看着 |
[53:13] | You’ve known Sansa since she was a girl. | 珊莎还是小姑娘的时候 你就认识她 |
[53:17] | Now watch her become a woman. | 如今你再看着她变成女人 |