| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | A girl will return to the docks. She will watch the gambler. | 女孩要回到码头上 她要观察赌徒 |
| [00:06] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
| [00:07] | A gift for the thin man. | 给瘦子一份礼物 |
| [00:10] | Why should I spend my time listening to you? | 我为何要花时间听你讲话 |
| [00:12] | You have no one at your side who understands the land you want to rule. | 您身边无人了解那个您想要统治的国度 |
| [00:15] | What would you have me do with him? | 你建议我如何处置他 |
| [00:16] | A ruler who kills those devoted to her | 斩杀忠心之士的统治者 |
| [00:18] | is not a ruler who inspires devotion. | 无法唤起人民的忠诚 |
| [00:20] | Remove Ser Jorah from the city. | 将乔拉爵士逐出城外 |
| [00:22] | You said whoever wins will fight at the Great Pit in front of the queen. | 你说过胜者将去大竞技场 在女王面前战斗 |
| [00:26] | Let me fight for her. | 让我为她而战 |
| [00:28] | The Iron Bank has called the Crown’s debts. | 铁金库要求王室偿还债务 |
| [00:30] | We must send an envoy to show these bankers our respect. | 我们必须派一位使节 以示对铁金库的尊重 |
| [00:34] | Ser Meryn to personally lead your escort. | 马林爵士做你的贴身卫队长 |
| [00:38] | There are only two like it in the world. | 这项链世上只有两条 |
| [00:40] | The one I’m wearing, the one I gave to Myrcella. | 一条我正戴着 另一条给了弥赛菈 |
| [00:42] | Let me send her to Cersei one finger at a time. | 让我把她的手指一根一根地送给瑟曦 |
| [00:45] | Dorne’s too dangerous for you. I’ve come to take you home. | 你留在多恩太危险了 我是来带你回家的 |
| [00:47] | I love Trystane, | 我爱崔斯丹 |
| [00:49] | I’m going to marry him, and we’re staying right here. | 我要嫁给他 我们就待在这儿 |
| [00:52] | This is about survival. | 只为生存 |
| [00:54] | The Night’s Watch will let you through the tunnel, | 守夜人会让你们通过隧道 |
| [00:56] | if you swear you’ll join us when the real war begins. | 只要你们发誓在大战开始之际与我们一同迎敌 |
| [01:00] | The white walkers don’t care. | 异鬼不管 |
| [01:02] | We’re all the same to them, meat for their army. | 对他们来说我们都一样 都是猎物 |
| [01:04] | But together we can beat them. | 但我们联起手来 可以打败他们 |
| [01:12] | We still have a hard march to Winterfell | 前往临冬城的路途依然艰险 |
| [01:14] | and we won’t be marching anywhere in this weather. | 而这鬼天气根本无法行军 |
| [01:16] | It’s better to wait for the right time than risk everything. | 等待合适的时机 总比赌上一切要好 |
| [01:18] | This is the right time and I will risk everything. | 时候已到 我就是要孤注一掷 |
| [01:21] | Because if I don’t, we’ve lost. | 因为若不如此 我们便已经输了 |
| [01:24] | I have shown you the power of king’s blood. | 我已经让您见识到国王之血的力量 |
| [01:27] | We don’t have Robert’s bastard here. | 这里没有劳勃的私生子 |
| [01:30] | We are more prepared for a siege than they could ever be. | 我们对围城战的准备比他们周全多了 |
| [01:33] | The snow is so deep, | 雪这么深 |
| [01:34] | we couldn’t get an army through to engage them even if we wanted to. | 即便我们想进攻 也无法让军队行进过去 |
| [01:37] | I don’t need an army. I need 20 good men. | 我不需要一支军队 我需要二十个好手 |
| [04:13] | – Look out! – Fire! Fire! | -当心 -着火了 着火了 |
| [04:42] | A band of 20 men, maybe less. | 二十个人 可能更少 |
| [04:45] | They were in and out before anyone spotted them. | 他们突袭进营地 不等有人发现就没了踪影 |
| [04:47] | Burnt our food stores to the ground, | 烧光了我们的粮草储备 |
| [04:49] | all our siege weapons destroyed. | 毁掉了我们的攻城器械 |
| [04:52] | – Dozens of tents were– – Horses? | -几十座军帐被… -马匹呢 |
| [04:54] | We’re still getting a count, but hundreds are dead. | 我们还在清点 但是死了上百匹 |
| [04:56] | 20 men rode into our camp | 二十人闯入军营 |
| [04:58] | without a single guard sounding the alarm? | 竟没一个守卫发出警报 |
| [05:00] | The northerners know more about their land than we ever will. | 北方人比我们更熟悉他们的土地 |
| [05:02] | Put last night’s guards in chains. | 把昨晚的守卫都锁起来 |
| [05:04] | Either they fell asleep or they conspired with the enemy. | 他们一定偷懒瞌睡 要么就是与敌军勾结 |
| [05:06] | – Find out the truth and then hang them. – Your Grace. | -查出真相 吊死他们 -遵命 |
| [05:09] | Unless there’s a thaw, we can’t press forward to Winterfell | 除非冰雪融化 否则我们没法向临冬城进军 |
| [05:13] | and we don’t have enough food to get us back to Castle Black. | 粮草也不足以支撑到返回黑城堡 |
| [05:16] | We’re not returning to Castle Black. | 我们不回黑城堡 |
| [05:17] | Forgive me, Your Grace, | 恕我直言 陛下 |
| [05:18] | I never claimed to be an expert in military matters, | 我从不以为自己精通军事 |
| [05:21] | but if we can’t march forward and we won’t march back… | 但是如果我们无法前进 又不肯后退… |
| [05:38] | Have the dead horses butchered for meat. | 取死马的肉充饥 |
| [06:21] | Halt! | 停 |
| [06:23] | Halt! | 停 |
| [06:29] | There it is! | 到了 |
| [07:11] | Open the gates. | 开门 |
| [07:29] | It was a failure. | 我失败了 |
| [07:31] | It wasn’t. | 你没有 |
| [07:34] | I went to save them. I failed. | 我去救人 却辜负了他们 |
| [07:38] | You didn’t fail him. | 你没辜负他 |
| [07:40] | Or him. | 也没辜负他 |
| [07:42] | Or her. | 还有她 |
| [07:44] | Every one of them is alive because of you and no one else. | 这些人能活命都是你一个人的功劳 |
| [07:49] | I don’t think that fact’s lost on them. | 我想他们没有忘记这个事实 |
| [08:45] | You have a good heart, Jon Snow. | 你有副好心肠 琼恩·雪诺 |
| [08:49] | It’ll get us all killed. | 你的好心早晚要害死我们 |
| [08:58] | Out of my way. | 让开 |
| [09:26] | You sent for me, Your Grace? | 您召唤我 陛下 |
| [09:27] | Find some healthy horses and a few knights to guard you. | 挑几匹能用的马 带几个骑士护卫 |
| [09:29] | I’m sending you back to Castle Black. | 我要派你回黑城堡 |
| [09:31] | Tell the Lord Commander his king commands him | 告诉守夜人总司令 他的国王命他 |
| [09:34] | to send food, supplies, fresh horses. | 送粮草 给养和好马来 |
| [09:36] | In return, when I take the throne, | 作为回报 待我夺得王位 |
| [09:38] | I’ll make sure the Night’s Watch has all the men it requires. | 我会保证守夜人再也不缺人手 |
| [09:41] | He can guard all 19 castles on the Wall if he so wishes. | 如果他乐意 可以把十九座城堡都驻守起来 |
| [09:46] | Your Grace, you named me your Hand. | 陛下 您任命我为首相 |
| [09:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [09:51] | The King’s Hand should never abandon the king, | 国王之手不该弃国王而去 |
| [09:53] | especially in time of war. | 尤其是在战时 |
| [09:54] | You’re not abandoning me. You’re obeying a command. | 你去不是弃我而去 只是执行命令 |
| [09:57] | A boy with a scroll could deliver this message. | 派个传话的小子就能把信带到 |
| [09:59] | And if Jon Snow refuses the boy with the scroll, | 要是琼恩·雪诺拒绝照信上说的做 |
| [10:01] | what does the boy say? | 传话的小子能说什么 |
| [10:03] | I didn’t name you Hand for your expertise in military matters. | 我任命你为国王之手不是为你的军事才能 |
| [10:06] | Ride for Castle Black. Don’t come back empty-handed. | 去黑城堡 别空着手回来 |
| [10:15] | Your Grace, perhaps Queen Selyse | 陛下 或许赛丽丝王后和希琳公主 |
| [10:17] | and Princess Shireen could accompany me. | 可以跟我一同回去 |
| [10:19] | My family stays with me. | 她们留在我身边 |
| [10:21] | At least let me take Shireen. | 至少让我带上希琳 |
| [10:24] | A siege is no place for a little girl. | 围城战不是小女孩待的地方 |
| [10:26] | My family stays with me. | 她们留在我身边 |
| [11:04] | What’s this one now? | 在读什么书 |
| [11:06] | “The Dance of Dragons: A True Telling” | 《血龙狂舞真史》 |
| [11:08] | by Grand Maester Munkun. | 慕昆学士所著 |
| [11:10] | Now that sounds like a proper story. | 听上去是个好故事 |
| [11:13] | Ser Byron Swann wanted to kill the dragon Vhagar. | 拜伦·史文爵士想杀死巨龙瓦格哈尔 |
| [11:16] | He polished his shield for a week so that it was like a mirror. | 他花了整整七天 将盾牌打磨得光亮如镜 |
| [11:18] | And he crouched behind it and crept forward, | 他蜷在盾后 匍匐向前 |
| [11:21] | hoping the dragon would only see its own reflection. | 希望魔龙只会看到盾上的倒影 |
| [11:23] | But the dragon saw a dumb man holding a mirrored shield. | 然而魔龙看到的是一个举着镜盾的蠢蛋 |
| [11:26] | And burnt him to a crisp. | 并把他烧成焦炭 |
| [11:29] | Thus ending the dragon-slaying career of Ser Byron Swann. | 拜伦·史文爵士的屠龙生涯于此终结 |
| [11:36] | I made you something, Princess. | 我给你做了件东西 公主 |
| [11:45] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
| [11:46] | He’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
| [11:49] | – Thank you. – You’re very welcome. | -谢谢你 -不用客气 |
| [11:51] | Will you make me a doe, too? So that he can have company? | 再做只母鹿好吗 这样他就有伴儿了 |
| [11:54] | Of course I will. | 当然可以 |
| [11:57] | But why am I getting a present? | 为什么送我礼物 |
| [12:00] | Because you deserve it. | 因为这是你应得的 |
| [12:03] | My son was always on me, trying to teach me to read. | 从前我儿子总是逼我学认字 |
| [12:07] | Gods, I was stubborn about it. | 可我那时候犟得出奇 |
| [12:10] | Made it this far without reading. | 大字不识活到这把年纪 |
| [12:12] | Seemed to me I could make it to the grave. | 好像不认字也能活到老嘛 |
| [12:17] | Wish I’d listened to him. | 真希望当时听了他的 |
| [12:21] | This is my own poor way of saying thank you. | 这是我向你表示感谢的笨法子 |
| [12:27] | For teaching me to be a grown-up. | 谢谢你教我做大人 |
| [12:32] | I’ll be gone for a few days, Princess. | 我要离开几日 公主 |
| [12:35] | I want to hear all about “The Dance of Dragons” when I’m back. | 等我回来 要好好给我讲《血龙狂舞真史》 |
| [12:37] | You’ll read it yourself. | 你自己就能读啦 |
| [13:01] | Prince Doran. | 道朗亲王 |
| [13:02] | Forgive us. We started without you. | 请原谅 我们先开始了 |
| [13:06] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
| [13:08] | Princess Myrcella. | 弥赛菈公主 |
| [13:11] | Uncle. | 舅舅 |
| [13:12] | What a lovely dress. | 裙子真美 |
| [13:14] | – You don’t like it? – You must be cold. | -您不喜欢吗 -你一定很冷 |
| [13:16] | Not at all. The Dornish climate agrees with me. | 不会 我很适应多恩的天气 |
| [13:21] | Prince Trystane. | 崔斯丹王子 |
| [13:26] | How’s your jaw? | 您的下巴如何了 |
| [13:28] | A fleabite. | 跳蚤叮一下而已 |
| [13:29] | What are you doing in Dorne? | 你来多恩干什么 |
| [13:31] | Looking after the safety of my niece, the Princess Myrcella. | 保护我外甥女弥赛菈公主的安全 |
| [13:34] | And rather than send a raven or speak to me directly, | 可你不派渡鸦送信 也不直接来见我 |
| [13:37] | you decided to enter my country in secret | 却偷偷潜入我国 |
| [13:39] | and abduct our guest by force? | 企图强行劫走我们的客人 |
| [13:41] | We received a threatening message. | 我们收到了威胁的信息 |
| [13:44] | The princess’s necklace in the jaws of a viper. | 公主的项链放在一条毒蛇嘴里 |
| [13:49] | That necklace was stolen from my room. | 那项链在我屋里被偷走了 |
| [13:57] | Oh, excellent. | 棒极了 |
| [14:00] | A last meal before the beheading? | 断头饭吗 |
| [14:01] | Oh, I can’t behead you. | 我不能砍你的头 |
| [14:04] | Many in Dorne want war. | 多恩有很多人想挑起战争 |
| [14:06] | But I’ve seen war. | 但我见识过战争 |
| [14:08] | I’ve seen the bodies piled on the battlefields. | 我见过战场上尸骨如山 |
| [14:11] | I’ve seen the orphans starving in the cities. | 我见过城中孤儿饿死 |
| [14:14] | I don’t want to lead my people into that hell. | 我不想将子民拖入那般人间地狱 |
| [14:16] | No, you want to break bread with the Lannisters. | 是啊 你想跟兰尼斯特握手言欢 |
| [14:19] | And that is precisely what we are doing. | 我们正是要这么做 |
| [14:23] | Let us drink to Tommen, the First of His Name, | 让我们举杯 敬托曼一世 |
| [14:27] | King of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的国王 |
| [14:29] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. | 七国的统治者 |
| [14:49] | King Tommen insists | 托曼国王坚持 |
| [14:52] | on his sister’s return to the capital? | 要他姐姐回都城吗 |
| [14:56] | I’m afraid he does. | 恐怕是的 |
| [14:59] | I cannot disobey my king’s command. | 我不能违背国王的命令 |
| [15:02] | She will return with you to King’s Landing. | 她会随你回君临 |
| [15:04] | And my son Prince Trystane will accompany you both. | 我儿崔斯丹王子也会陪你们去 |
| [15:08] | If the alliance between the Iron Throne and Dorne is to continue, | 铁王座和多恩的联盟若要延续 |
| [15:12] | their engagement must stand. | 他们的婚约绝不能打破 |
| [15:14] | I accept. | 可以 |
| [15:16] | One more thing. My brother was named | 还有件事 我弟弟生前 |
| [15:18] | to the small council before his death. | 受命加入御前会议 |
| [15:21] | Your father understood the importance of keeping Dorne in the fold. | 你父亲非常清楚多恩参政的重要性 |
| [15:25] | With Oberyn gone, | 奥伯伦遭遇不幸 |
| [15:26] | Trystane will take his place on the small council. | 崔斯丹要接替他加入御前会议 |
| [15:29] | You have my word. | 我向您保证 |
| [15:30] | The word of a kingslayer. | 弑君者的保证 |
| [15:34] | No wonder you can’t stand. You have no spine. | 难怪你站不起来 你没有脊梁 |
| [15:40] | You are mother to four of my nieces, | 你是我四个侄女的母亲 |
| [15:42] | girls I love very much. | 我爱侄女们 |
| [15:43] | For their sake, I hope you live a long and happy life. | 为了她们 我愿你能幸福长寿 |
| [15:46] | Speak to me that way again, and you won’t. | 再这样跟我说话 你就不能了 |
| [15:56] | May I inquire as to the fate of my man Bronn? | 可以问一下我的手下波隆命运如何吗 |
| [16:00] | Tell me, Ser Jaime, in King’s Landing, | 告诉我 詹姆爵士 在君临 |
| [16:03] | how do they punish a commoner who strikes a prince? | 怎样处罚袭击王子的平民 |
| [16:07] | He said it was just a fleabite. | 他刚说是跳蚤咬的 |
| [16:11] | The fault is mine. | 错在我 |
| [16:13] | Bronn is merely a soldier following my orders. | 波隆不过是听我命令的士兵 |
| [16:15] | If anyone should be punished, it’s me. | 如果说该惩罚谁 那也是我 |
| [16:18] | Prince Trystane must learn judgment if he is to rule one day. | 崔斯丹王子将来若要统治 必须学会裁决 |
| [16:22] | I’ll let him decide. | 我把决定权交给他 |
| [16:28] | I have learned the value of mercy from my father. | 我从我父亲那里学到了仁慈的可贵 |
| [16:31] | – I’ll set your man free. – You’re a good man. | -我会放了你的手下 -你真是个好人 |
| [16:34] | On one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
| [16:44] | Why do we play? I’m better than you. | 为什么还要玩 我比你强 |
| [16:47] | I’ll always be better than you. | 我永远都会比你强 |
| [16:49] | Have I ever missed once? | 我有哪次打空过吗 |
| [16:53] | I don’t think I have. I can’t recall. | 一次都没有吧 我不记得有 |
| [16:55] | You must love humiliation. Or pain. | 你一定很喜欢被羞辱 或者疼痛 |
| [16:57] | Which do you love most, humiliation or pain? | 你最喜欢哪个 羞辱还是疼痛 |
| [17:03] | That one hurt, didn’t it? | 那一下很疼 是吧 |
| [17:05] | You going to cry? | 你这是要哭了吗 |
| [17:08] | Give up, little sister. | 放弃吧 小妹 |
| [17:09] | – You’re going to miss. – Oh, I never miss. | -你会失手的 -我从不失手 |
| [17:12] | You will. You’re thinking too much. | 你会的 你杂念太多 |
| [17:15] | Now you’re nervous. What if she’s right? | 现在你紧张了 万一她说对了呢 |
| [17:21] | – Luck. – Now it’s my turn. | -运气好罢了 -轮到我了 |
| [17:24] | You’re too slow. | 你太慢了 |
| [17:26] | You’ve always been too slow. | 你总是太慢 |
| [17:44] | Am I gonna be happy at the end of this walk? | 这趟走出去是不是有好事等着我 |
| [17:46] | You’ll find out very soon. | 很快你就知道了 |
| [17:51] | Say it one more time, handsome. | 再说一遍 帅哥 |
| [17:53] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
| [17:56] | The most beautiful woman in the world. | 世上最美的女人 |
| [17:59] | And that’s the truth. | 这是大实话 |
| [18:00] | Slut. | 荡妇 |
| [18:03] | Prince Doran, | 道朗亲王 |
| [18:04] | Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. | 这位是黑水的波隆爵士 |
| [18:07] | I didn’t realize there were knights of the Blackwater. | 我都不知道黑水河还有骑士 |
| [18:10] | Only the one. | 仅此一位 |
| [18:12] | I believe you’ve already met Prince Trystane. | 我想你已经见过崔斯丹王子了 |
| [18:15] | Prince. | 王子殿下 |
| [18:17] | Sorry about the other day. | 那天的事真是抱歉 |
| [18:18] | Prince Trystane here is a man of mercy. | 崔斯丹王子宽厚仁慈 |
| [18:21] | He’s agreed to grant you your freedom. | 他已经同意放你自由 |
| [18:25] | I’m glad to hear it. | 听到这个消息我很高兴 |
| [18:29] | Pie looks good. | 这派看上去不错 |
| [18:30] | There was one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
| [18:42] | Perhaps some soup instead. | 还是喝点汤吧 |
| [18:46] | Oysters, clams, and cockles. | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
| [18:51] | Oysters, clams, and cockles. | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
| [18:55] | Oysters, clams, and cockles. | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
| [18:58] | Oysters, clams, and cock– | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟… |
| [19:00] | How much for your little clam? | 你下面的小蛤蜊多少钱 |
| [19:11] | Oysters, clams, and cockles. | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
| [19:16] | Oysters, clams, and cockles. | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
| [19:47] | Come on. | 过来 |
| [19:51] | Some oysters, girl! | 来点牡蛎 丫头 |
| [19:54] | I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话呢 |
| [19:57] | Is, uh… | 你是不… |
| [20:02] | – Girl! – Tie her up! | -丫头 -绑好了 |
| [20:03] | Are you deaf? Girl! | 你聋了吗 丫头 |
| [20:07] | Girl! | 丫头 |
| [20:14] | My lord. | 大人 |
| [20:20] | My lord. | 大人 |
| [20:21] | Lord Tyrell. | 提利尔大人 |
| [20:23] | On behalf of the Iron Bank, | 请允许我代表铁金库 |
| [20:25] | may I be the first to welcome you | 为您到访自由贸易城邦布拉佛斯 |
| [20:26] | to the Free City of Braavos. | 率先致以诚挚的欢迎 |
| [20:29] | I hope your journey was trouble-free. | 希望您一路没遇上太多烦扰 |
| [20:31] | A bit of chop the last few days. | 最后几天遇了点风浪 |
| [20:32] | Nothing too awful. | 还不至于不能忍受 |
| [20:34] | Good to see the old chap still guarding the harbor. | 看到那老伙计依然守着这港口 我很高兴 |
| [20:37] | And how goes the harvest in the Reach? | 河湾地的收成如何 |
| [20:39] | Ah, the vintners say this might be | 酒商们说 今年可能是 |
| [20:42] | the best year for red grapes in half a century. | 五十年以来红葡萄收成最好的一年 |
| [20:45] | If we come to a satisfactory arrangement, | 若是我们能达成双方满意的协约 |
| [20:48] | I’ll be sure to send a cask of the Arbor’s finest your way. | 我一定为你送上一桶青亭岛最好的佳酿 |
| [20:53] | I’m afraid I don’t partake. | 我不饮酒 好意只能心领了 |
| [21:03] | Some consider usury distasteful, dishonorable. | 有人视高利贷为可恶至极 鲜廉寡耻之事 |
| [21:07] | Pure nonsense, of course. | 这显然是无稽之谈 |
| [21:09] | I’m glad we see eye to eye on this matter. | 很高兴你我所见略同 |
| [21:12] | Did you know that at one point Maegor the third | 你可曾听闻梅葛三世 |
| [21:14] | tried to outlaw it in the Seven Kingdoms? | 一度立法严禁高利贷 |
| [21:17] | Wanted to arrest anyone caught charging interest | 他想把每个吃利息的都抓起来 |
| [21:19] | and cut off both their hands. | 砍断双手 |
| [21:22] | Most unfortunate for the glovers. | 手套商人可倒了大霉 |
| [21:24] | If a man charges no interest on a loan, | 如果一个人借出款子却不收利息 |
| [21:26] | then he has nothing to gain and everything to lose, | 那么他不但无利可图 甚至会血本无归 |
| [21:28] | so why chance it? | 他为何要冒这个险呢 |
| [21:30] | Whereas the promise of reward | 反之 有了回报的许诺 |
| [21:31] | makes a man willing to gamble. | 人们才愿意去赌一把 |
| [21:34] | We are not gamblers here at the Iron Bank, Lord Tyrell. | 我们铁金库不是赌徒 提利尔大人 |
| [21:37] | You are the world’s best gamblers. | 你们是世上最厉害的赌徒 |
| [21:40] | And all those bets you won built this. | 你们赢来的赌注建起了这座宏伟宫殿 |
| [21:55] | We should celebrate. | 我们应该庆贺一下 |
| [21:56] | I’m afraid I still have a good deal of work to do. | 恕我无法奉陪 我还有许多工作要做 |
| [21:59] | Oh, nonsense. Work’s over. Do you sing? | 胡说八道 工作结束了 你会唱歌吗 |
| [22:01] | – I don’t have that gift. – Oh, it’s not a gift. | -我没有这种天赋 -唱歌可不是天赋 |
| [22:02] | It’s a skill. Anyone can learn it. | 只是一种技巧 谁都能学会 |
| [22:04] | *So give me a kiss by the Long Canal* | *请在大运河边给我一个吻* |
| [22:09] | *And give me two kisses in Salty Town* | *在白盐镇里吻了又吻* |
| [22:12] | *For we’re going to die tomorrow* | *因为我们明日都将赴死* |
| [22:18] | *The bareheaded beggar, the king with his crown…* | *光头的乞丐 戴冠的国王* |
| [22:21] | Thought that old shit would never stop singing. | 我还以为那个老蠢蛋要唱个没完了 |
| [22:24] | Wasn’t bad, though. | 倒也不难听 |
| [22:25] | The Tyrells can all rot in hell. | 提利尔家的人最好都烂在地狱里 |
| [22:28] | Treasonous cunts. | 一帮不忠不义的混蛋 |
| [22:30] | They were going to make that boy-fucker Renly king. | 当初竟然拥立那个鸡佬蓝礼为王 |
| [22:33] | This is the place, lads. | 就是这里 小子们 |
| [22:36] | The sleekest little minks in Braavos. | 布拉佛斯最水嫩的美妞 |
| [22:38] | – You buying? – Oh, I’m buying. | -你出钱吗 -我当然出钱 |
| [22:41] | But I never was good at sharing. | 只是我从来不擅长跟人分享 |
| [23:04] | Sell your fish somewhere else. | 到别处卖你的蛤蜊去 |
| [23:06] | Oh, let her in, Brusco. I’m hungry. | 让她进来 布鲁斯科 我饿了 |
| [23:10] | Come here, sweetness. | 过来 亲爱的 |
| [23:15] | They say oysters get the juices flowing. | 据说牡蛎能催情 |
| [23:18] | We’ll take half a dozen. | 我们要半打 |
| [23:22] | Three coppers. | 三个铜板 |
| [23:25] | Here’s a silver because the lady likes you. | 给你一枚银币 因为这女士喜欢你 |
| [23:54] | Too old. | 太老 |
| [23:59] | Brea. | 布瑞亚 |
| [24:16] | Too old. | 太老 |
| [24:19] | I have just the one. Anara. | 这一个肯定合您口味 阿诺拉 |
| [24:24] | Our most expensive girl. | 我们这儿价格最贵的姑娘 |
| [24:27] | But well worth it, I assure you. | 可绝对超值 我向您保证 |
| [24:35] | Too old. | 太老 |
| [24:45] | Do you have what I want or not? | 你到底有没有我想要的货色 |
| [24:47] | Of course. Of course. | 当然有 当然有 |
| [24:56] | These fresh? | 新鲜吗 |
| [25:02] | Come on, the lads are hungry. | 来吧 伙计们都饿了 |
| [25:08] | Nothing better for your cockstand than fresh oysters. | 没什么比新鲜的牡蛎更能壮阳了 |
| [25:13] | – Thank you. – I’ll have one. | -谢谢 -我来一个 |
| [25:16] | Any vinegar? | 有醋吗 |
| [25:19] | Who let this girl in? Shoo! Shoo! | 谁让这女孩进来的 滚 |
| [25:41] | Good. | 很好 |
| [25:53] | I’ll tell you when we’re done. | 多久我说了算 |
| [26:00] | You’ll have a fresh one for me tomorrow? | 明天你会给我再找个新的吧 |
| [26:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [26:09] | I’ll have you whipped, girl. | 看我不拿鞭子抽你 丫头 |
| [26:11] | Go, go on. Out, out, go. | 快点走 滚出去 |
| [26:27] | Valar morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
| [26:45] | And? | 如何 |
| [26:46] | The thin man wasn’t hungry today. | 瘦子今天不饿 |
| [26:48] | Perhaps that is why a man is thin. | 或许这就是此人为什么瘦 |
| [26:52] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
| [26:53] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
| [26:57] | A girl has work to do. | 女孩有工作要做 |
| [27:12] | Your rebellion is over. | 你的叛乱失败了 |
| [27:16] | You can swear your allegiance to me now… | 你可以宣誓效忠于我… |
| [27:20] | or you can die. | 或者赴死 |
| [27:57] | I believe in second chances. | 我可以给第二次机会 |
| [28:01] | I don’t believe in third chances. | 但事不过三 |
| [28:32] | You write like a seven-year-old. | 你写字就像七岁小孩 |
| [28:35] | Your maester kindly agreed to copy it over for me. | 你们的学士好心答应帮我誊写一遍 |
| [28:38] | He didn’t try to make you pay? | 他没问你要钱吗 |
| [28:42] | Maybe he’s changed. | 或许他变了 |
| [28:44] | The queen will be thrilled to know you’re bringing her daughter home. | 太后得知你要带她女儿回家一定很开心 |
| [28:47] | She will. | 是啊 |
| [28:49] | You love her very much, don’t you? | 你非常爱她吧 |
| [28:51] | Of course, she’s my niece. | 当然了 她是我的外甥女 |
| [28:53] | I wasn’t talking about her. | 我说的不是她 |
| [28:57] | You think I disapprove. | 你以为我不赞同 |
| [29:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [29:01] | Because people disapprove of that sort of thing where you are from? | 因为你们那儿的人不赞同那种事吗 |
| [29:04] | They disapproved of Oberyn and me where you are from. | 你们那儿的人也不赞同奥柏伦和我在一起 |
| [29:07] | Here no one blinked an eye. | 我们这儿的人才不介意呢 |
| [29:12] | 100 years ago, | 一百年前 |
| [29:13] | no one would have blinked an eye at you | 根本没人介意你们的事 |
| [29:16] | if you’d been named Targaryen. | 只要你姓坦格利安 |
| [29:20] | It’s always changing, | 世俗变迁不定 |
| [29:21] | who we’re supposed to love and who we’re not. | 我们该爱谁 我们不该爱谁 |
| [29:25] | The only thing that stays the same | 唯一不变的 |
| [29:28] | is that we want who we want. | 是真心假不了 |
| [29:40] | I know your daughter had no part in the terrible thing | 我知道我爱的男人惨死 |
| [29:42] | that happened to the man I love. | 和你女儿无关 |
| [29:47] | Perhaps even you are innocent of that. | 或许这件事上连你也是无辜的 |
| [30:08] | Father. | 父亲 |
| [30:14] | Aren’t you cold? | 您不冷吗 |
| [30:17] | No. What are you reading? | 不 你在读什么 |
| [30:20] | – “The Dance of Dragons.” – What’s it about? | -《血龙狂舞真史》 -讲的什么 |
| [30:23] | It’s the story of the fight between Rhaenyra Targaryen | 雷妮拉·坦格利安和她同父异母的弟弟伊耿 |
| [30:26] | and her half-brother Aegon for control over the Seven Kingdoms. | 争夺七国统治权的故事 |
| [30:29] | Both of them thought they belonged on the Iron Throne. | 他们都认为自己拥有铁王座继承权 |
| [30:32] | When people started declaring for one of them or the other, | 当双方各拥有了支持的势力 |
| [30:35] | their fight divided the kingdoms in two. | 七国因内战一分为二 |
| [30:37] | Brothers fought brothers, dragons fought dragons. | 兄弟反目 血龙相残 |
| [30:42] | By the time it was over, thousands were dead. | 到结束时 死伤无数 |
| [30:47] | And it was a disaster for the Targaryens as well. | 这对坦格利安家族来说也是巨大的灾难 |
| [30:49] | They never truly recovered. | 他们从此元气大伤 |
| [30:52] | “The Dance of Dragons.” | “血龙狂舞” |
| [30:56] | Why is that a dance? | 怎么会是”舞” |
| [30:58] | It’s just what they call it. | 只是人们的一种叫法 |
| [31:00] | Doesn’t make much sense. | 没什么道理 |
| [31:02] | I think it’s poetic. | 我觉得很有诗意 |
| [31:10] | If you had to choose | 如果你必须在 |
| [31:13] | between Rhaenyra and Aegon… | 雷妮拉和伊耿之间做出选择 |
| [31:18] | who would you have chosen? | 你会选谁 |
| [31:20] | I wouldn’t have chosen either. | 我谁都不选 |
| [31:23] | It’s all the choosing sides that made everything so horrible. | 就是因为选边站才会发生那么多可怕的事 |
| [31:25] | Sometimes a person has to choose. | 有时候人必须做出选择 |
| [31:30] | Sometimes the world forces his hand. | 有时候是形势所逼 |
| [31:35] | If a man knows what he is… | 如果一个人了解自身 |
| [31:39] | and remains true to himself… | 始终秉持内心 |
| [31:45] | the choice is no choice at all. | 所谓选择就是没有选择 |
| [31:48] | He must fulfill his destiny… | 他必须完成自己的使命 |
| [31:53] | and become who he is meant to be. | 成为他命中注定的那个人 |
| [31:59] | However much he may hate it. | 无论他有多抗拒 |
| [32:02] | It’s all right, Father. | 没事的 父亲 |
| [32:05] | You don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 你都不知道我在说什么 |
| [32:08] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
| [32:10] | I want to help you. | 我想帮您 |
| [32:12] | Is there any way I can help? | 我可以帮上什么忙吗 |
| [32:22] | Yes, there is. | 可以的 |
| [32:23] | Good. I want to. | 太好了 我想帮您 |
| [32:28] | I’m the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon. | 我是拜拉席恩家族的希琳公主 |
| [32:30] | And I’m your daughter. | 我是您的女儿 |
| [32:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
| [33:30] | Where’s my father? I want to see my father. | 我父亲在哪儿 我要见我父亲 |
| [33:32] | It will all be over soon, Princess. | 很快就结束了 公主 |
| [33:40] | No. | 不 |
| [33:43] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲在哪儿 |
| [33:45] | No, you can’t do this. Father, where are you? | 不 你不能这么做 父亲 您在哪里 |
| [33:48] | Please, let me see my father. | 求你了 让我见我父亲 |
| [33:50] | Father, where are you? Don’t let her do this. | 父亲 您在哪里 快阻止她 |
| [33:54] | Please let go! | 放开我 |
| [33:57] | Let me see my father! Where are you? Please! | 让我见我父亲 您在哪儿 求您了 |
| [34:01] | – It’s what the Lord wants. – No. | -这是光之王的意愿 -不 |
| [34:03] | – Please! Let go! No! – It’s a good thing. | -求求你 放开我 不 -这是好事 |
| [34:06] | – A great thing. – Stop. Stop! | -伟大的事 -住手 住手 |
| [34:09] | – Please! – Hear us now, my Lord. | -求求你 -真主啊 请聆听我们 |
| [34:10] | – You can’t do this! – For you, we offer up this girl | -你不能这么做 -我们为您献上这个女孩 |
| [34:13] | – Please! – that you may cleanse her with your fire | -求您 -请用您的火焰将她净化 |
| [34:16] | and that its light may lead our way. | 火焰之光将为我们指引前路 |
| [34:18] | Please! No, please let me see my father. | 求您 不要 让我见我父亲 |
| [34:20] | If we don’t act, we’ll all starve here. | 如果不采取行动 我们都会饿死在这儿 |
| [34:22] | All of us. | 所有人 |
| [34:24] | But if we make this sacrifice… | 但如果我们将她献祭… |
| [34:25] | Accept this token of our faith, my Lord, | 真主啊 接受我们的信仰之凭证 |
| [34:28] | and lead us from the darkness. | 带领我们走出黑暗 |
| [34:31] | – Lord of Light, show us the way. – Mother! | -光之王 为我们指明道路 -母亲 |
| [34:34] | Mother, please! | 母亲 求您 |
| [34:38] | Mother, please! Mother! | 母亲 求您了 母亲 |
| [34:40] | – Mother! – We can’t. | -母亲 -不能这么做 |
| [34:41] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
| [34:42] | – She has king’s blood. – Please don’t do this! | -她体内流淌着国王之血 -不要 |
| [34:44] | Lord of Light, protect us. | 光之王 守护我等 |
| [34:45] | Please! Father, please! | 求求您 父亲 求求您 |
| [34:47] | – For the night is dark and full of terrors. – Father, please! | -长夜黑暗 处处险恶 -父亲 求您 |
| [34:50] | Father! | 父亲 |
| [34:51] | Father, don’t do this! Please! | 父亲 不要 求求您 |
| [34:53] | Mother, no! Please! Please, help! | 母亲 不 求求您 救命 |
| [34:57] | Don’t do this! | 不要 |
| [34:59] | Please, Father! Mother, help! | 求求您 父亲 母亲 救命 |
| [35:02] | – No. – No, please! Don’t do this! | -不 -不 不要 |
| [35:05] | Don’t do this, please, Mother! | 不要 求您了 母亲 |
| [35:08] | Please, Mother! Mother, help! | 求您 母亲 母亲 救命 |
| [35:12] | Mother, help! Help! | 母亲 救命 救命 |
| [35:15] | Please don’t do this, Mother! | 别这样 母亲 |
| [35:18] | Please! | 求求您 |
| [35:19] | Please, Mother! Please! | 求求您 母亲 |
| [35:21] | Please! No! | 求您 不要 |
| [35:24] | Please! No! | 求您 不要 |
| [35:45] | No! | 不 |
| [36:37] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
| [36:39] | Just making sure everything is in order. | 去确保一切正常 |
| [38:11] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等您示下 |
| [38:14] | Clap your hands. | 请您击掌 |
| [38:46] | That one, the smaller man. | 那家伙 小个子的 |
| [38:47] | No question, that’s where you should put your money. | 毫无疑问 您要下注就押他 |
| [38:49] | The smaller man it is. | 就是小个子了 |
| [38:50] | I’m not putting my money anywhere. | 我不做下注的事 |
| [38:52] | Kings and queens never bet on the games. | 国王和女王从不在竞技场上下注 |
| [38:54] | Perhaps you should go find someone who does. | 也许你该去找那些愿意下注的人 |
| [38:57] | People used to bet against me when I fought in the pits. | 当年我下场竞技的时候 观众往往不押我 |
| [39:00] | He would have bet against me. Common novice mistake. | 他肯定不会押我 新手常犯的错误 |
| [39:03] | I’ve spent much of my life in this arena. | 我可是这个竞技场的常客 |
| [39:04] | And in my experience, large men do triumph | 以我的经验 多半都是 |
| [39:07] | over smaller men far more often than not. | 大个子打赢小个子 |
| [39:09] | Has your experience ever involved any actual fighting? | 你的经验有没有包含实战在内 |
| [39:12] | You yourself? | 你 你自己 |
| [39:14] | Have you ever tried to kill another man | 你有没有亲手杀死过哪个 |
| [39:15] | who was trying to kill you? | 与你以命相搏的人 |
| [39:19] | Whenever I got into the pit against a beast like that one, | 每当我在竞技场上对阵那样的猛兽 |
| [39:22] | the crowd saw me, all skin and bone back then, | 观众们一看我 皮包骨头 |
| [39:25] | then they saw a pile of angry muscles ready to murder me. | 对面那家伙肌肉发达 凶神恶煞 |
| [39:28] | They couldn’t get their money out fast enough. | 他们就争先恐后地掏钱买注 |
| [39:30] | But the pile of angry muscles never had any muscles here | 但那头肌肉发达的猛兽这儿却没有肌肉 |
| [39:33] | or… here. | 这儿也没有 |
| [39:37] | And the big men were always too slow | 大个子向来速度太慢 |
| [39:39] | to stop my dagger from going where their muscles weren’t. | 来不及阻挡我的匕首插进没有肌肉的部位 |
| [39:42] | Yes, whenever I saw a beast like that one standing across from me | 没错 每当我看到那样的猛兽站在对面 |
| [39:45] | making his beast faces, I knew I could rest easy. | 摆出凶神恶煞的样子 我就知道胜券在握 |
| [40:01] | You don’t approve? | 你不喜欢 |
| [40:03] | There’s always been more than enough death in the world for my taste. | 依我个人口味 世上的杀戮已经嫌太多 |
| [40:06] | I can do without it in my leisure time. | 在我闲暇时候还是少见为妙 |
| [40:08] | Fair enough. Yet it’s an unpleasant question, | 此话有理 然而有一个令人不大愉快的问题 |
| [40:11] | but what great thing has ever been accomplished | 敢问古往今来哪有一件丰功伟业 |
| [40:13] | without killing or cruelty? | 少得了血腥和杀戮呢 |
| [40:15] | It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, | 应然和实然的确容易混为一谈 |
| [40:18] | especially when what is has worked out in your favor. | 尤其是实然之事于你有利的时候 |
| [40:21] | I’m not talking about myself. | 我说的不是我个人 |
| [40:23] | I’m talking about the necessary conditions for greatness. | 而是成就伟大的必要条件 |
| [40:26] | That is greatness? | 那也算伟大 |
| [40:28] | That is a vital part of the great city of Meereen, | 那是伟大的弥林存在的基石 |
| [40:32] | which existed long before you or I | 在陛下和我降生之前 它早已存在 |
| [40:34] | and will remain standing long after we have returned to the dirt. | 等陛下和我归于尘土 它仍将长存于世 |
| [40:38] | My father would have liked you. | 我父亲要是在 一定喜欢你 |
| [40:52] | One day your great city will return to the dirt as well. | 终有一天 你伟大的城邦也将归于尘土 |
| [40:55] | – At your command? – If need be. | -是您下令吗 -若有必要 |
| [41:03] | And how many people will die to make this happen? | 那么多少人会因此丧生 |
| [41:06] | If it comes to that, they will have died for a good reason. | 若果到了那一步 他们也死得其所 |
| [41:09] | Those men think they’re dying for a good reason. | 这些人同样认为自己死得其所 |
| [41:11] | Someone else’s reason. | 只是迎合他人的信仰 |
| [41:13] | So your reasons are true and theirs are false? | 那么您的信仰是真理 他们的就是谬误 |
| [41:16] | They don’t know their own minds, but you do? | 他们不明白自己心中所想 而您明白 |
| [41:18] | Well said. You’re an eloquent man. | 说得好 您果然辩才无碍 |
| [41:21] | Doesn’t mean you’re wrong. | 我倒不是说您错了 |
| [41:23] | In my experience, eloquent men are right | 但以我的经验 雄辩滔滔者 |
| [41:25] | every bit as often as imbeciles. | 并不比拙口蠢材更正确 |
| [41:54] | – Your Grace– – Shut your mouth. | -陛下… -闭嘴 |
| [44:24] | – You can end this. – She cannot. | -您可以终止比赛 -陛下不可 |
| [44:26] | You can. | 您可以 |
| [46:06] | Protect your queen! | 保护女王 |
| [46:19] | Go! | 走 |
| [46:45] | Your Grace! Your Grace! | 陛下 陛下 |
| [46:47] | Come with me. I know a way out. | 跟着我 我知道出去的路 |
| [46:48] | I know a way– | 我知道出… |
| [47:25] | Stay close. | 跟紧 |
| [47:34] | This way. | 这边 |
| [47:47] | The other side. Follow me. | 在另一头 跟着我 |
| [47:52] | Protect your queen! | 保护女王 |
| [50:48] | Drogon! | 卓耿 |
| [51:52] | Valahd. | 飞[瓦雷利亚语] |