时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Yes? | 请进 |
[02:03] | For you, my lady. | 您的信 小姐 |
[02:25] | How far is Mole’s Town? | 鼹鼠村离这里多远 |
[02:35] | Sansa. | 珊莎 |
[02:40] | Lady Brienne. | 布蕾妮小姐 |
[02:45] | When I heard you had escaped Winterfell, I feared the worst. | 听闻你逃离临冬城 我担心得要死 |
[02:50] | You have no idea how happy I am | 你不知道看到你安然无恙 |
[02:52] | to see you unharmed. | 我有多高兴 |
[02:55] | Unharmed? | 安然无恙 |
[02:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[02:59] | I rode north with the Knights of the Vale to come to your aid. | 我带谷地骑士北上前来救助你 |
[03:02] | They’re encamped at Moat Cailin as we speak. | 他们此时正驻扎在卡林湾 |
[03:05] | To come to my aid? | 前来救助我 |
[03:08] | Did you know about Ramsay? | 你之前知道拉姆斯为人吗 |
[03:12] | If you didn’t know, you’re an idiot. | 如果不知道 你就是白痴 |
[03:13] | If you did know, you’re my enemy. | 如果早就知道 你就是我的敌人 |
[03:16] | Would you like to hear about our wedding night? | 想听听我们的新婚之夜是怎样的吗 |
[03:22] | He never hurt my face. | 他从来不打我的脸 |
[03:24] | He needed my face, the face of Ned Stark’s daughter. | 他需要我的脸 奈德·史塔克女儿的脸 |
[03:32] | But the rest of me, | 可我身体的其他部分 |
[03:35] | he did what he liked with the rest of me | 其他部分 他为所欲为 |
[03:37] | as long as I could still give him an heir. | 只要我还能给他一个继承人 |
[03:43] | What do you think he did? | 你认为他做了什么 |
[03:49] | I can’t begin to contemplate– | 我无法设想… |
[03:50] | What do you think he did to me? | 你认为他对我做了什么 |
[04:01] | Lady Sansa asked you a question. | 珊莎小姐在问你问题 |
[04:05] | He beat you. | 他打你 |
[04:06] | Yes, he enjoyed that. | 是的 他很喜欢打我 |
[04:07] | What else do you think he did? | 你认为他还做了什么 |
[04:09] | – Sansa, I– – What else? | -珊莎 -还有什么 |
[04:14] | Did he cut you? | 他用刀子割你了 |
[04:17] | – Maybe you did know about Ramsay all along. – I didn’t know. | -或许你一直都了解拉姆斯 -我不知道 |
[04:20] | I thought you knew everyone’s secrets. | 我以为你知道每个人的秘密 |
[04:22] | I made a mistake, a horrible mistake. | 我犯了错误 可怕的错误 |
[04:25] | I underestimated a stranger. | 我低估了一个陌生人 |
[04:29] | The other things he did, | 他做的其他事情 |
[04:30] | ladies aren’t supposed to talk about those things, | 贵妇淑女不可宣之于口 |
[04:32] | but I imagine brothel keepers talk about them all the time. | 可我想妓院老板倒是常常挂在嘴边的 |
[04:38] | I can still feel it. | 我现在还能感觉到 |
[04:41] | I don’t mean in my tender heart it still pains me so. | 我说的不是我娇弱的内心还感到受伤 |
[04:43] | I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now. | 我现在站在此处 身体上仍然有那样的感觉 |
[04:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:53] | You said you would protect me. | 你说过你会保护我 |
[04:55] | And I will. You must believe me when I tell you that I will. | 我会保护你 你一定要相信我 我会的 |
[04:58] | I don’t believe you anymore. I don’t need you anymore. | 我再也不信任你了 我也不再需要你 |
[05:02] | You can’t protect me. | 你保护不了我 |
[05:04] | You won’t even be able to protect yourself | 假如我让布蕾妮砍了你 |
[05:06] | if I tell Brienne to cut you down. | 你甚至不能保护自己 |
[05:11] | And why shouldn’t I? | 我为何不让她砍了你 |
[05:15] | Do you want me to beg for my life? | 要我求你饶命吗 |
[05:18] | If that’s what you want, I will. | 如果你想要我求饶 我会的 |
[05:22] | Whatever you ask that is in my power, | 无论你有什么要求 只要我能做到 |
[05:24] | I will do. | 我都会去做 |
[05:27] | What if I want you to die here and now? | 要是我要你立刻死在这里呢 |
[05:31] | Then I will die. | 那我就去死 |
[05:35] | You freed me from the monsters who murdered my family | 你把我从谋害我家人的禽兽手里救出来 |
[05:39] | and you gave me to other monsters who murdered my family. | 转送到另一伙谋害我家人的禽兽手里 |
[05:44] | Go back to Moat Cailin. | 回卡林湾去吧 |
[05:47] | My brother and I will take back the North on our own. | 我哥哥和我会自己夺回北境 |
[05:49] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不要见到你 |
[05:51] | I would do anything to undo what’s been done to you. | 若能消除你遭受的屈辱 我愿意做任何事 |
[05:57] | I know that I can’t. | 我知道我不能 |
[06:01] | Will you allow me to say one more thing before I go? | 在我离开前 能允许我再说一件事吗 |
[06:07] | Your great-uncle Brynden the Blackfish | 你的外叔公黑鱼布林登 |
[06:10] | has gathered what remains of the Tully forces and retaken Riverrun. | 已经集结徒利家的残余兵马 夺回了奔流城 |
[06:13] | You might consider seeking him out. | 或许你该考虑与他取得联系 |
[06:16] | The time may come when you need an army loyal to you. | 有朝一日你可能会需要一支忠于你的军队 |
[06:19] | I have an army. | 我有军队 |
[06:20] | Your brother’s army. | 你哥哥的军队 |
[06:31] | Half-brother. | 异母哥哥 |
[07:02] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[07:05] | You should go home before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 赶紧回家吧 |
[08:05] | You’ll never be one of us, Lady Stark. | 你永远成不了我们的一员 史塔克小姐 |
[08:23] | She has a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[08:31] | None of the first Faceless Men were born to lords and ladies. | 第一代无面者中没有生来的贵族 |
[08:34] | They began as slaves in the mines of Valyria. | 他们是瓦雷利亚矿井中的奴隶 |
[08:38] | Who was the first? | 第一个无面者是谁 |
[08:39] | He was no one. | 他是无名之辈 |
[08:42] | The Many-Faced God taught him how to shed his face | 千面之神教会他如何隐藏面孔 |
[08:45] | and how to give the gift. | 如何施与慈悲 |
[08:46] | The man taught others in exchange for their service. | 那个人又教给其他人 换取他们的侍奉 |
[08:50] | Many served, many more gifts were given. | 许多人侍奉 许多慈悲被施与 |
[08:54] | Soon all the masters and overseers were gone | 很快奴隶主和监工都不在了 |
[08:57] | and the Faceless Men fled. | 无面者逃离了矿井 |
[08:59] | Where did they go? | 他们去了哪里 |
[09:02] | Here. | 这里 |
[09:03] | They founded the Free City of Braavos and built this house. | 他们来到布拉佛斯的自由城邦建起这座房子 |
[09:07] | These were the faces they wore in life | 这些是他们生时的面孔 |
[09:10] | when they were not wearing others. | 在他们没戴着其他面孔的时候 |
[09:13] | The first Faceless Men. | 第一批无面者 |
[09:17] | And now a girl is one of them, | 现在女孩是他们中的一员了 |
[09:19] | if a girl desires. | 如果女孩想要 |
[09:23] | A girl has no desires. | 女孩什么都不想要 |
[09:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:41] | An actress who calls herself Lady Crane. | 一个自称克连恩夫人的女演员 |
[09:45] | She performs at the theater in Sheelba Square. | 在雪芭广场的剧院演出 |
[09:49] | A girl has been given a second chance. | 女孩得到了第二次机会 |
[09:52] | There will not be a third. | 不会有第三次 |
[09:55] | One way or another, | 无论怎样 |
[09:56] | a face will be added to the hall. | 千面厅都会多一张面孔 |
[10:23] | Oh, murdered by a boar. | 哦 猎猪不成反被拱 |
[10:26] | The great big hairy whore. | 长毛畜生个头猛 |
[10:29] | He dug in his tusks and dug out my guts | 獠牙一戳肠子流 |
[10:32] | and soon I am no more. | 我这就要完蛋喽 |
[10:36] | Oh, come, Father, in bed you must lie. | 快来 父亲 您得躺下 |
[10:39] | I love you, Father. Please don’t die. | 我爱您 父亲 请不要死 |
[10:42] | Shut up, you swine! Cersei, more wine. | 闭嘴 蠢猪 瑟曦 添酒 |
[10:47] | I feel the winds of winter as they lick across the land. | 我能感觉到冬日的寒风拂过大地 |
[10:50] | And our son alone on that cold, cold throne | 我们的儿子孤独地坐在冰冷的王座上 |
[10:53] | without a guiding hand. | 无人教导 |
[10:55] | Who will teach him strength? Who will teach him grace? | 谁来教他坚强 谁来教他威仪 |
[10:59] | To whom will he turn when it’s time | 当他要学会直面黑暗时 |
[11:00] | to learn to look darkness in the face? | 又该向谁求助 |
[11:03] | Ned Stark will do fine. Now bring me more wine. | 奈德·史塔克就行 快给我拿酒来 |
[11:11] | Ooh, what’s happened here, then? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[11:13] | He brought you here, Ned Stark, | 他叫你来 奈德·史塔克 |
[11:15] | ’cause you’re the brightest fellow in the land. | 是因为天下数你最聪明 |
[11:18] | You should be king of us all | 你应该当我们的国王 |
[11:20] | and I should be your Hand. | 我该做你的首相 |
[11:22] | We men of the North are right good hands | 我们北境的汉子最会管教 |
[11:24] | at keeping people lawful. | 人民守法了 |
[11:26] | I’d ask him for permission, | 我想征求他的同意 |
[11:27] | but he smells too bloody awful. | 但他太臭了 |
[11:32] | I die! I die! | 我死了 我死了 |
[11:35] | And here I now must lie. | 我得躺在这里了 |
[11:38] | Oh, woe. Oh, no. | 哎呀 糟糕 |
[11:44] | Oh, I am about to go. | 我要死了 |
[11:50] | Will you stay on as Joffrey’s Hand? | 你可以做乔佛里的首相吗 |
[11:52] | The Iron Throne’s what I demand. | 我要的是铁王座 |
[11:54] | – You cannot. – I can. | -你不能 -我可以 |
[11:55] | – You will not. – I will. | -你不会的 -我会的 |
[11:56] | – You dare not. – I dare yes. | -你不敢 -我敢 |
[11:58] | – The line of succession. – What’s that mean? | -但是继承顺序 -那是什么意思 |
[12:00] | – The proper progression. – What’s that mean? | -正当程序 -那是什么意思 |
[12:02] | – The lawful ascension. – What’s that mean? | -合法晋升 -那是什么意思 |
[12:17] | So move along, give me my chair | 闪开吧 把椅子给我 |
[12:20] | and there won’t be no more trouble. | 就不会再有麻烦了 |
[12:25] | But we had a deal all done and dusted. | 但我们都说好的 |
[12:28] | I’m starting to think you can’t be trusted. | 我开始觉得你不值得信任了 |
[12:42] | Save my father. | 救救我父亲 |
[12:44] | Truly you should. Killing the man will do you no good. | 你的确该饶他一命 杀他对你没好处 |
[12:47] | – Save him, please. – Show him mercy. | -救救他吧 -饶他一命 |
[12:50] | Show the people what a good king should be. | 让人民看到一个好国王的气度 |
[12:52] | Good people, you may all relax. | 各位 别紧张 |
[12:54] | My father’s friend shall be spared the– | 我父亲的朋友会被饶恕 |
[12:59] | Father! No! | 父亲 不 |
[13:02] | Oh, Father. | 父亲 |
[13:14] | Worry not! All is well. | 别担心 没事的 |
[13:17] | I have here a decree from my father Tywin Lannister, | 我有我父亲泰温·兰尼斯特下达的法令 |
[13:22] | the richest man you’ll see. | 他是世上最有钱的人 |
[13:24] | He proclaims me Hand of the King. | 他宣布我为国王之手 |
[13:27] | The position’s mine for life. | 这位子永远属于我了 |
[13:29] | And he’s given me permission to take Sansa as my wife. | 他还允许我娶珊莎为妻 |
[13:36] | You’ll learn that what I lack in height, | 你会发现我个头虽然不高 |
[13:38] | I make up for in appetite. | 胃口却大得很 |
[13:41] | So let’s forget about your plight, | 忘了你的誓约吧 |
[13:43] | and go rehearse our wedding night. | 去彩排我们的新婚之夜 |
[13:55] | It’s a wart. Two warts. | 有个疣子 有两个 |
[13:58] | I’ve got two fucking warts on my cock. | 我的命根子上有俩疣子 |
[14:00] | Well, don’t worry, love. | 别担心 宝贝儿 |
[14:01] | They usually go away in five or six years. | 过个五六年就消了 |
[14:04] | Oh, wash this, darling. It stinks of me. | 把这件洗了 沾了我一身臭气 |
[14:07] | You can do better, Bianca, dear. | 你可以演得更好的 比安卡 亲爱的 |
[14:09] | You must do. | 你必须演得更好 |
[14:10] | I had two lines. | 我就两句台词 |
[14:12] | There are no small parts. You rang very false. | 没有所谓的小角色 你太浮夸了 |
[14:14] | I rang very false? | 我浮夸 |
[14:16] | What you need, love, is for someone to ring you true. | 亲爱的 你需要有人给你点真实感 |
[14:21] | You weren’t complaining about me last night. | 你昨晚可没抱怨我 |
[14:23] | May I get you some wine, Lady Crane? | 需要我给您拿点红酒来吗 克连恩夫人 |
[14:25] | I’m a rum girl, Bobono. | 我喜欢喝朗姆酒 博邦奴 |
[14:28] | You need to know that if we’re going to be intimate. | 如果我们要亲近 你就得知道这些事 |
[14:30] | Of course we’re going to be intimate. | 我们当然会亲近了 |
[14:31] | It’s only a matter of time. | 迟早的事 |
[14:38] | To our children. | 敬我们的孩子们 |
[14:39] | May they have your talent. | 愿他们有你的才华 |
[14:41] | And your filthy mind. | 和你的下流 |
[14:50] | A girl will poison the rum. | 女孩要在朗姆酒里下毒 |
[14:52] | Lady Crane is the only one who drinks it. | 只有克连恩夫人喝那个 |
[14:59] | If a girl could use one of the faces from the hall… | 如果女孩可以用大厅里的脸… |
[15:02] | A girl is not ready. | 女孩还没准备好 |
[15:07] | She’s a good actress. | 她是个好演员 |
[15:09] | So a man has heard. | 某人听说了 |
[15:12] | Seems like a decent woman. | 似乎是个好人 |
[15:17] | Does death only come for the wicked and leave the decent behind? | 难道死亡只带走恶人而留下好人吗 |
[15:23] | No. | 不 |
[15:28] | Who wants her dead? | 谁要她死 |
[15:30] | That does not matter. The price was paid. | 无所谓 钱已付 |
[15:35] | The younger actress. | 年轻一点的那个女演员 |
[15:37] | She’s jealous because Lady Crane is better. | 她嫉妒克连恩夫人演得更好 |
[15:41] | A girl must decide if she wants to serve the Many-Faced God. | 女孩得决定她是否想服侍千面之神 |
[15:46] | A girl has decided. | 女孩已经决定了 |
[15:49] | A servant does not ask questions. | 仆人不提问题 |
[17:01] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[17:27] | It was you. | 是你 |
[17:29] | You made the white walkers. | 是你创造了异鬼 |
[17:31] | We were at war. | 我们当时在打仗 |
[17:33] | We were being slaughtered. | 我们惨遭屠戮 |
[17:35] | Our sacred trees cut down. | 我们的圣树被砍伐 |
[17:38] | We needed to defend ourselves. | 我们需要保护自己 |
[17:40] | From whom? | 抵御谁 |
[17:43] | From you. | 你们 |
[17:45] | From men. | 人类 |
[17:56] | We speak in the presence of the Drowned God. | 淹神为证 |
[18:00] | In his name we gather today | 我们今天以他之名齐聚于此 |
[18:01] | to choose a new king as our leader. | 选一位新王做我们的领袖 |
[18:05] | Who makes a claim? | 谁要称王 |
[18:12] | I am Yara Greyjoy, | 我是雅拉·葛雷乔伊 |
[18:14] | daughter of Balon Greyjoy, | 巴隆·葛雷乔伊之女 |
[18:17] | King of the Iron Islands. | 他是铁群岛的先王 |
[18:21] | I claim the Salt Throne. | 我要继承盐王座 |
[18:22] | We’ve never had a queen. Not once. | 我们从没有过女王 一个也没有 |
[18:25] | There are many things we’ve never done. | 我们有好多没做过的事呢 |
[18:28] | We’ve never made our mark upon the world. | 我们也从未在这世上闯出过名堂 |
[18:31] | The great lords of Westeros pay us no mind | 维斯特洛的大老爷们根本不在意我们 |
[18:34] | until our little raids buzz through their kingdoms | 直到我们在他们的王国不断地烧杀掳掠 |
[18:37] | long enough to become a nuisance. | 成了他们的眼中钉肉中刺 |
[18:39] | Then they swat us down. | 然后他们将我们打垮 |
[18:41] | They conquer us, humiliate us, | 征服我们 羞辱我们 |
[18:45] | and go right back to forgetting we exist. | 然后再次忘记我们的存在 |
[18:47] | Aye! | 没错 |
[18:49] | – We are a sea people. – Aye! | -我们是海洋的子民 -没错 |
[18:52] | – Our god is a sea god. – Aye! | -我们的神是海洋的神灵 -没错 |
[18:55] | When I am queen, we will build a fleet that– | 当我成为女王 我们将打造一支舰队… |
[18:57] | – You shall not be queen! – I am not finished! | -你不能做女王 -我还没有说完 |
[18:59] | Yes, you are! A woman will not lead us. | 你说完了 女人不能领导我们 |
[19:02] | Not when Balon’s own male heir has returned. | 毕竟巴隆的儿子已经回来了 |
[19:32] | I am Theon Greyjoy… | 我是席恩·葛雷乔伊 |
[19:36] | last living son of Balon Greyjoy. | 巴隆·葛雷乔伊仅存的儿子 |
[19:47] | And she is your rightful ruler. | 她是你们合法的统治者 |
[19:49] | Aye! | 没错 |
[19:51] | Those of you that have sailed under her, | 你们曾在她的号令下出海 |
[19:53] | and there are many of you here, | 在场的很多人 |
[19:55] | – you know what she is. – Aye! | -也都了解她 -没错 |
[19:57] | – She is a reaver. – Aye! | -她是掠夺者 -没错 |
[19:59] | – She is a warrior. – Aye! | -她是战士 -没错 |
[20:01] | She is ironborn! | 她是铁种 |
[20:02] | Aye! | 没错 |
[20:04] | We will find no better leader. | 没有比她更合适的领袖 |
[20:10] | This is our queen. | 她就是我们的女王 |
[20:18] | Yara! Yara! Yara! | 雅拉 雅拉 雅拉 |
[20:21] | I’m Euron Greyjoy. | 我是攸伦·葛雷乔伊 |
[20:24] | I claim the Salt Throne. | 我要继承盐王座 |
[20:38] | Niece. | 侄女 |
[20:41] | Nephew. | 侄子 |
[20:43] | Little Theon. | 小席恩 |
[20:47] | Heard you managed to fuck things right into the ground. | 听说你把事情搞砸了 |
[20:51] | Captured a castle you couldn’t keep. | 夺下一座守不住的城堡 |
[20:54] | Got yourself taken prisoner. | 害自己沦为阶下囚 |
[20:57] | Even heard you have no cock. | 还听说你没了命根子 |
[21:03] | Explains why you think a woman can be king. | 难怪你觉得女人可以称王 |
[21:05] | When did you return, Uncle? | 你什么时候回来的 叔叔 |
[21:07] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[21:09] | I had some things to take care of. | 我有一些事情需要处理 |
[21:12] | Long overdue. | 拖了很久了 |
[21:15] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[21:18] | Now I know what my first act as queen will be. | 现在我知道登基后首先该做什么 |
[21:22] | To execute the man who killed my father. | 处死杀害我父亲的凶手 |
[21:32] | I did. | 没错 |
[21:34] | I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |
[21:37] | Threw him right over a rope bridge | 把他扔下了索桥 |
[21:39] | and watched him fall. | 看着他摔下去 |
[21:42] | He was leading us nowhere | 他在领导我们走向末路 |
[21:45] | and we would still be heading there if it weren’t for me. | 若不是我 我们还在死路上呢 |
[21:47] | No one loved him. No one wanted to follow him. | 没人爱戴他 没人想要追随他 |
[21:50] | He led us into two wars we couldn’t win. | 他害我们卷进了两场赢不了的战争 |
[21:53] | I apologize to you all for not killing him years ago. | 我向各位道歉 没有早几年杀了他 |
[21:57] | That would have been hard to do. | 那恐怕很难 |
[22:00] | You weren’t here. | 你不在这里 |
[22:02] | Last I heard, you were gallivanting around the world | 上次听到你的消息 你正在满世界闲逛 |
[22:04] | having a grand old time. | 纵情享乐 |
[22:05] | Gallivanting? | 闲逛 |
[22:07] | That the sort of thing you start to say | 你的命根子被切掉以后 |
[22:09] | once your dick gets chopped off? | 开始这么说话了吗 |
[22:11] | Did the great lords of Westeros teach you words like that? | 是维斯特洛的老爷们教你这么说话吗 |
[22:15] | You were gone. | 你当时走了 |
[22:17] | Yara was here. | 雅拉在 |
[22:19] | Being ironborn. Leading ironborn. | 身为铁种 领导铁种 |
[22:21] | Getting ready to bring us back to glory. | 准备着带领我们重拾荣光 |
[22:25] | And how will she do that? | 她打算怎么做 |
[22:27] | I will build the largest fleet the world has ever seen. | 我会打造一支世上最大的舰队 |
[22:33] | Right idea, | 想法对头 |
[22:34] | except I’m the one who’s going to build the Iron Fleet | 只不过打造铁舰队的人将会是我 |
[22:37] | because I’m the one who knows how to use it. | 因为只有我知道如何使用它 |
[22:40] | I’ve been all over the world. | 我曾周游世界 |
[22:41] | I’ve seen more of it than all of you combined. | 我比在场所有人都要见多识广 |
[22:45] | And across the sea there is a person | 在大海对岸 有一个人 |
[22:47] | who hates the great lords of Westeros just as much as we do. | 跟我们一样憎恨维斯特洛的老爷们 |
[22:52] | Someone with a large army, | 那人有一支大军 |
[22:54] | three large dragons, and no husband. | 三只巨龙 眼下尚无夫婿 |
[22:58] | I’m going to build that fleet | 我会打造一支舰队 |
[23:00] | and I’m going to gallivant right over | 闲逛过去 |
[23:03] | and give it to Daenerys Targaryen | 将它交给丹妮莉丝·坦格利安 |
[23:05] | along with my big cock. | 再奉上我的大屌 |
[23:08] | You’re going to seduce the Dragon Queen? | 你要勾引龙女王 |
[23:09] | I’m not going to seduce her. The Iron Fleet will seduce her. | 我不会勾引她 勾引她的是铁舰队 |
[23:13] | And together we’re going to take the Seven Kingdoms. | 我们将一起征服七国 |
[23:17] | I wasn’t born to be king. | 我并非生来就是王 |
[23:19] | I paid the iron price | 我付了铁钱 |
[23:22] | and here I stand. | 现在我站在这里 |
[23:25] | Euron! Euron! Euron! Euron! | 攸伦 攸伦 攸伦 攸伦 |
[23:29] | Euron! Euron! Euron! Euron! | 攸伦 攸伦 攸伦 攸伦 |
[23:33] | Euron! Euron! | 攸伦 攸伦 |
[23:47] | May Euron, your servant, | 让攸伦 您的仆人 |
[23:48] | be born again from the sea as you were. | 与您一样从海里重生 |
[23:52] | Bless him with salt. Bless him with stone. | 赐予他海盐的祝福 赐予他坚石的祝福 |
[23:55] | Bless him with steel. | 赐予他钢铁的祝福 |
[23:57] | Listen to the waves. Listen to the god. | 听那海涛的声音 听那神灵的呼唤 |
[24:00] | He is speaking to us and he says | 他正在对我们说话 他说 |
[24:03] | we shall have no king but Euron Greyjoy. | 我们将奉攸伦·葛雷乔伊为王 |
[24:08] | Let the sea wash your follies and your vanities away. | 让大海洗去你的愚昧和虚妄 |
[24:12] | Let the old Euron drown. | 淹死过去的攸伦 |
[24:14] | Let his lungs fill with seawater. | 让海水充盈他的肺 |
[24:23] | Let the fish eat the scales off his eyes. | 让鱼儿吃掉他眼睛上的鳞 |
[24:26] | What is dead may never die, | 逝者不死 |
[24:28] | but rises again harder and stronger. | 必将再起 其势更烈 |
[25:39] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[25:42] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[25:59] | Where are my niece and nephew? | 我的侄儿侄女在哪儿 |
[26:06] | Let’s go murder them. | 我们去杀了他们 |
[26:28] | They stole our best ships. | 他们偷走了我们最好的船 |
[26:32] | Won’t be enough to save them. | 那也救不了他们 |
[26:36] | Go back to your homes. | 回家去 |
[26:38] | Chop down every tree you can find. | 砍倒每一棵树 |
[26:40] | Quarter-saw the timber and start building. | 锯开木头 开始造船 |
[26:43] | I want every man bending planks. | 我要每一个男人都去加工木板 |
[26:45] | I want every woman spinning flax for sails. | 我要每一个女人都去织船帆 |
[26:49] | Build me a thousand ships | 为我造千艘战舰 |
[26:51] | and I will give you this world. | 我将还你们整个世界 |
[27:13] | I banished you twice. | 我两次将你放逐 |
[27:17] | You came back twice. | 你又两度回到我身边 |
[27:23] | And you saved my life. | 你还救了我的命 |
[27:30] | So I can’t take you back | 所以我既不能接受你 |
[27:32] | and I can’t send you away. | 也不能把你赶走 |
[27:36] | You must send me away. | 您必须赶我走 |
[27:52] | Is there a cure? | 能治好吗 |
[27:54] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[27:57] | How long does it take? | 你还剩多长时间 |
[27:59] | I don’t know that either. | 这个我也不清楚 |
[28:01] | But I’ve seen what happens when it goes far enough. | 但是我见过病况恶化后的样子 |
[28:05] | I’ll end things before that. | 在那之前我会做个了断 |
[28:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[28:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[28:15] | Don’t be. | 不必遗憾 |
[28:17] | All I’ve ever wanted was to serve you. | 侍奉您是我毕生的愿望 |
[28:23] | Tyrion Lannister was right. | 提利昂·兰尼斯特说的没错 |
[28:28] | I love you. | 我爱您 |
[28:35] | I’ll always love you. | 永远爱您 |
[28:42] | Good-bye, Khaleesi. | 别了 卡丽熙 |
[28:49] | Do not walk away from your queen, | 不要离开你的女王 |
[28:51] | Jorah the Andal. | 安达尔人乔拉 |
[28:56] | You have not been dismissed. | 我还没允许你退下 |
[29:00] | You pledged yourself to me. | 你曾宣誓效忠于我 |
[29:02] | You swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life. | 你发誓终生奉行我的意旨 |
[29:07] | Well, I command you to find the cure | 现在 我命令你找到治愈的办法 |
[29:11] | wherever it is in this world. | 无论它在天涯海角 |
[29:16] | I command you to heal yourself | 我命令你治愈自己 |
[29:20] | and then return to me. | 然后回到我身边 |
[29:25] | When I take the Seven Kingdoms, | 当我夺取七大王国 |
[29:28] | I need you by my side. | 我要你伴我左右 |
[30:09] | In the last fortnight since our pact with the Masters, | 在我们与奴隶主达成协议之后的两周里 |
[30:13] | how many killings have been carried out by the Sons of the Harpy? | 鹰身女妖之子造成了多少伤亡 |
[30:16] | None. | 无人伤亡 |
[30:17] | And how many Masters have been butchered by the free men? | 自由人又杀了多少奴隶主呢 |
[30:20] | Two, but that was the day of the pact. | 两个 但那是达成协议当天的事情 |
[30:23] | Since then, nothing. | 在那之后 什么都没发生 |
[30:25] | So it’s safe to say that a fragile peace has taken hold. | 所以可以说我们维持了脆弱的和平 |
[30:28] | For now. | 暂时的和平 |
[30:29] | For now is the best we get in our profession. | 暂时的和平已经是我们得到的最好结果了 |
[30:31] | It’s not enough. | 然而这并不足够 |
[30:33] | Considering the city was on the brink of civil war, | 考虑到这座城市曾处于内战边缘 |
[30:35] | I’d say it’s a good start. | 我觉得这是个不错的开头 |
[30:37] | It’s not enough for Meereen to have peace. | 弥林只有和平可不够 |
[30:39] | They need to know Daenerys is responsible for it. | 他们得知道和平是丹妮莉丝带来的 |
[30:42] | The Sons of the Harpy have a good story. | 鹰身女妖之子有一套不错的说法 |
[30:45] | Resist the foreign invaders. | 反抗异邦入侵者 |
[30:47] | Our queen has an even better story. | 我们的女王有一套更好的说法 |
[30:49] | Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains and all that. | 龙之母 解放者 以及所有那些名号 |
[30:54] | The people know who brought them freedom. | 人民知道是谁带来了自由 |
[30:56] | Yes, but do they know who brought them security? | 是的 但他们知道是谁提供了安全吗 |
[30:59] | Who brought about an end to the violence? | 是谁终结了暴力 |
[31:01] | We need someone the people trust, | 我们需要一个人民信任的人 |
[31:04] | someone they know cannot be bought or influenced. | 那种他们相信不会被收买或利用的人 |
[31:07] | Sounds like quite the hero. Where would we find him? | 听起来是个英雄人物 我们去哪里找他呢 |
[31:11] | Who said anything about “Him”? | 谁说是”他”了 |
[31:40] | That’s about the extent of my Valyrian. | 我就会说这几句瓦雷利亚语 |
[31:48] | Thank you for travelling all this way. | 感谢你不远万里来到这里 |
[31:51] | I know from personal experience how uncomfortable the journey can be. | 我亲身体验过旅途的艰辛 |
[32:00] | The truth is we need your help. | 其实我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:03] | We had hoped that we could somehow persuade you to– | 我们希望能够说服你… |
[32:06] | You don’t need to persuade me. | 你们不需要说服我 |
[32:08] | I came to help. | 我就是来提供帮助的 |
[32:10] | Daenerys Stormborn is the one who was promised. | 风暴降生丹妮莉丝是预言之人 |
[32:14] | From the fire she was reborn to remake the world. | 她从烈火中重生 再造这个世界 |
[32:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:20] | She has freed the slaves from their chains | 她将奴隶从枷锁中解放 |
[32:22] | and crucified the Masters for their sins. | 钉死了罪恶万端的奴隶主 |
[32:25] | She did indeed. | 她确实做了 |
[32:27] | Her dragons are fire made flesh, | 她的龙是火焰铸就的血肉 |
[32:30] | a gift from the Lord of Light. | 那是光之王的馈赠 |
[32:32] | But you heard all of this before, haven’t you? | 但是这些你们以前都听过 不是吗 |
[32:35] | On the Long Bridge of Volantis. | 在瓦兰提斯的长桥上 |
[32:40] | The dragons will purify nonbelievers by the thousands, | 龙将净化无数不信真主之人 |
[32:43] | burning their sins and flesh away. | 让他们的罪恶与血肉灰飞烟灭 |
[32:46] | Ideally we’d avoid purifying too many nonbelievers. | 我们最好别把不信光之王的全净化了 |
[32:51] | The Mother of Dragons has followers of many different faiths. | 龙之母有许多不同信仰的追随者 |
[32:54] | You want your queen to be worshipped and obeyed. | 你希望女王受到景仰和服从 |
[32:57] | And while she’s gone, you want her advisors | 而当她不在的时候 你希望她的顾问们 |
[33:00] | to be worshipped and obeyed. | 也受到景仰和服从 |
[33:02] | I’d settle for obeyed. | 服从就够了 |
[33:05] | I will summon my most eloquent priests. | 我会召集最雄辩的祭司们 |
[33:08] | They will spread the word. | 让他们散布消息 |
[33:11] | Daenerys has been sent to lead the people against the darkness | 说丹妮莉丝是被派来带领人民 |
[33:14] | in this war and in the great war still to come. | 在现在与将来的大战中对抗黑暗的人 |
[33:19] | That sounds most excellent. | 听起来棒极了 |
[33:20] | A man named Stannis Baratheon was anointed | 一个叫做史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的人 |
[33:23] | as the chosen one by one of your priestesses. | 曾被你们的一位祭司认定为神选之人 |
[33:26] | He, too, had a glorious destiny. | 他也有过不可限量的前途 |
[33:29] | He attacked King’s Landing and was soundly defeated | 他曾经攻打君临 被我身边这位 |
[33:32] | by the man standing beside me. | 打得大败而归 |
[33:34] | Last I had heard, he had been defeated again, | 听说最近他又被打败了 |
[33:37] | this time at Winterfell and this time for good. | 这次是在临冬城 再也不能卷土重来 |
[33:41] | We’d be most grateful for | 我们将非常感激 |
[33:43] | any support you could provide the queen. | 你对女王提供的一切支持 |
[33:44] | I suppose it’s hard for a fanatic to admit a mistake. | 我认为让狂热的信徒承认错误不是件容易的事 |
[33:48] | Isn’t that the whole point of being a fanatic? | 那不就是身为狂热信徒的全部意义吗 |
[33:51] | You’re always right. | 你们永远是正确的 |
[33:53] | Everything is the Lord’s will. | 一切皆为光之王的旨意 |
[33:57] | Everything is the Lord’s will. | 一切皆为光之王的旨意 |
[34:00] | But men and women make mistakes. | 但凡人会犯错 |
[34:03] | Even honest servants of the Lord. | 即使是真主忠诚的仆人 |
[34:05] | And you, an honest servant of the Lord, | 而你 真主忠诚的仆人 |
[34:09] | why should I trust you to know any more | 我为什么要相信你知道的 |
[34:12] | than the priestess who counseled Stannis? | 比辅佐史坦尼斯的女祭司多 |
[34:14] | My friend has a healthy skepticism of religion, | 我的朋友对宗教抱有善意的怀疑 |
[34:17] | but we are all loyal supporters of the queen. | 但我们都是女王的忠实支持者 |
[34:25] | Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason. | 任何人的所属所在皆有缘由 |
[34:31] | Terrible things happen for a reason. | 发生可怕的事情亦有缘由 |
[34:34] | Take what happened to you, Lord Varys, when you were a child. | 就拿你小时候的遭遇来说吧 瓦里斯大人 |
[34:39] | If not for your mutilation at the hand of a second-rate sorcerer, | 若你不曾受到二流男巫的摧残 |
[34:43] | you wouldn’t be here helping the Lord’s Chosen | 你就无法在此处辅佐天命之人 |
[34:46] | bring his light into the world. | 将真主的光明带到世上 |
[34:49] | Knowledge has made you powerful. | 知识让你强大 |
[34:53] | But there’s still so much you don’t know. | 但你不知道的还有很多 |
[34:58] | Do you remember what you heard that night | 你还记得那天晚上 男巫把你的命根子 |
[35:01] | when the sorcerer tossed your parts in the fire? | 丢进火里时 你听到了什么吗 |
[35:07] | You heard a voice call out from the flames. Do you remember? | 你听见了从火焰中传出的声音 还记得吗 |
[35:13] | Should I tell you what the voice said? | 要我告诉你那声音说了什么吗 |
[35:17] | Should I tell you the name of the one who spoke? | 要我告诉你说话者的名号吗 |
[35:30] | We serve the same queen. | 我们为同一个女王效力 |
[35:32] | If you are her true friend, | 如果你是她忠诚的朋友 |
[35:35] | you have nothing to fear from me. | 你就无需害怕我 |
[39:12] | He saw me, the Night King! | 夜王 他看见我了 |
[39:14] | – He saw me! – He touched you. | -他看见我了 -他碰到你了 |
[39:18] | I don’t know. He was close, but… | 我不知道 他离我很近 但是… |
[39:20] | He touched you. | 他碰到你了 |
[39:24] | He knows you are here. He’ll come for you. | 他知道你在这里 他会来找你 |
[39:27] | But he can’t get in. | 但他无法进来 |
[39:29] | He can now. His mark is on you. | 他现在可以了 你身上有他的印记 |
[39:32] | You must leave, all of you. | 你们必须离开 所有人 |
[39:38] | Come on, Hodor. Help me with the sledge. | 快 阿多 帮我搬雪橇 |
[39:40] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[39:42] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[39:44] | – The time has come. – The time for what? | -是时候了 -是时候做什么 |
[39:48] | For you to become me. | 让你成为我 |
[39:51] | But am I ready? | 但我准备好了吗 |
[39:55] | No. | 没有 |
[39:59] | We can’t defend the north from the walkers | 我们无法北拒异鬼 |
[40:01] | and the south from the Boltons. | 南防波顿家族 |
[40:03] | If we want to survive, we need Winterfell | 如果我们要存活下来 我们就需要临冬城 |
[40:05] | and to take Winterfell, we need more men. | 而要攻下临冬城 我们需要更多兵力 |
[40:11] | Aside from the Starks and the Boltons, | 除了史塔克家和波顿家 |
[40:14] | the most powerful houses in the North | 北境最强大的家族 |
[40:16] | are the Umbers, the Karstarks, and the Manderlys. | 是安柏家 卡史塔克家和曼德勒家 |
[40:20] | The Umbers and the Karstarks | 安柏家和卡史塔克家 |
[40:23] | have already declared for the Boltons, | 已经公开效忠波顿家 |
[40:25] | so we’re not doing so well there. | 所以我们目前形势严峻 |
[40:27] | The Umbers gave Rickon to our enemies. They can hang. | 安柏家把瑞肯交给了我们的敌人 该吊死他们 |
[40:30] | But the Karstarks declared for Ramsay | 但卡史塔克家效忠拉姆斯 |
[40:32] | without knowing they had another choice. | 是因为他们不知道还有别的选择 |
[40:35] | I beg your pardon, my lady, | 抱歉 小姐 |
[40:37] | but they know that a Stark beheaded their father. | 但他们知道史塔克家的人杀了他们父亲 |
[40:40] | I don’t think we can count on them either. | 我不认为我们可以指望他们 |
[40:44] | How well do you know the North, Ser Davos? | 你对北境了解多少 戴佛斯爵士 |
[40:46] | Precious little, my lady. | 少之又少 小姐 |
[40:48] | My father always said Northerners are different. | 我父亲总说北境人是不一样的 |
[40:51] | More loyal, more suspicious of outsiders. | 更忠诚 对外人更有戒心 |
[40:54] | They may well be loyal, | 他们可能是忠诚 |
[40:56] | but how many rose up against the Boltons | 但当波顿背叛你的家族时 |
[40:58] | when they betrayed your family? | 他们又有多少人站出来了 |
[41:02] | I may not know the North, but I know men. | 我也许不了解北境 但我了解人 |
[41:05] | They’re more or less the same in any corner of the world | 无论来自何处 他们都或多或少地相似 |
[41:07] | and even the bravest of them don’t want to see | 即使他们中最勇敢的人也不愿意看到 |
[41:10] | their wives and children skinned for a lost cause. | 自己的妻儿因注定的失败而被剥皮 |
[41:15] | If Jon’s going to convince them to fight alongside him, | 如果琼恩要说服他们追随他战斗 |
[41:17] | they need to believe it’s a fight they can win. | 他们得相信自己能够胜利 |
[41:19] | There are more than three other houses in the North… | 北境的家族不止这三个 |
[41:22] | Glover, Mormont, Cerwyn, | 葛洛佛 莫尔蒙 赛文 |
[41:25] | Mazin, Hornwood. | 麦辛 霍伍德 |
[41:26] | Two dozen more. Together they equal all the others. | 二十几个 他们一起足以与其他家族抗衡 |
[41:30] | We can start small and build. | 我们可以一点一点地争取 |
[41:33] | The North remembers. | 北境永不遗忘 |
[41:35] | They remember the Stark name. | 他们记得史塔克的名字 |
[41:36] | People will still risk everything for it, | 人们会为此不惜一切代价 |
[41:38] | from White Harbor to Ramsay’s own door. | 从白港到拉姆斯自家门前 |
[41:41] | I don’t doubt it. | 我不怀疑 |
[41:43] | But Jon doesn’t have the Stark name. | 但琼恩没有继承史塔克的姓 |
[41:45] | No, but I do. | 他没有 但我有 |
[41:50] | Jon is every bit as much Ned Stark’s son | 琼恩是奈德·史塔克的儿子 |
[41:53] | as Ramsay is Roose Bolton’s. | 就像拉姆斯是卢斯·波顿的儿子 |
[41:55] | And there are also the Tullys. They’re not Northern, | 而且还有徒利家 虽然他们不是北境人 |
[41:57] | but they will back us against the Boltons without question. | 但他们会毫不犹疑地援助我们对抗波顿家 |
[42:00] | I didn’t know the Tullys still had an army. | 我不知道徒利家还有军队 |
[42:02] | My uncle the Blackfish has reformed it and retaken Riverrun. | 我外叔公黑鱼重建了军队 并夺回了奔流城 |
[42:06] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[42:08] | Ramsay received a raven before I escaped Winterfell. | 在我逃离临冬城之前 拉姆斯收到了信 |
[42:13] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[42:15] | The Blackfish is a legend. | 黑鱼是个传奇人物 |
[42:17] | His support would mean a great deal. | 他的支持意义重大 |
[42:20] | Stark, Tully, a few more houses, | 史塔克 徒利 再加上一些家族 |
[42:23] | almost starts to look like a winning side. | 有那么一点儿胜利的曙光了 |
[42:27] | I’ve sworn to protect you, my lady. | 我发过誓要保护你 小姐 |
[42:29] | You heard them. We need more men | 你听到他们说的了 我们需要更多兵力 |
[42:31] | and my uncle has an army. | 而我外叔公有一支军队 |
[42:33] | We can send the Blackfish a raven. | 我们可以给黑鱼送信 |
[42:35] | Can’t risk Ramsay intercepting it. | 万一被拉姆斯拦截怎么办 |
[42:37] | It has to be you. | 只能你亲自送 |
[42:39] | Ride for Riverrun. My uncle will talk to you | 去奔流城 我外叔公会接待你的 |
[42:41] | and you’ll know how to talk to him. | 你也知道该怎么跟他说 |
[42:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:49] | I don’t like leaving you here alone. | 我不想把你一个人留下 |
[42:51] | With Jon? | 因为琼恩 |
[42:52] | Not him. He seems trustworthy. | 不是他 他看起来很可靠 |
[42:55] | A bit brooding, perhaps. | 也许有点阴沉 |
[42:57] | I suppose that’s understandable, considering. | 我想这也可以理解 |
[43:01] | The others, though. | 其他人就另说了 |
[43:05] | Davos and the Red Woman helped a man murder his own brother | 戴佛斯和红袍女协助他人谋杀其亲弟弟 |
[43:09] | with bloodmagic. | 使用血魔法 |
[43:11] | And when Stannis paid for his crime, where were they? | 史坦尼斯认罪伏诛 他们怎样呢 |
[43:13] | Already out looking for a leader with better prospects. | 已经另找一位更有前途的主君 |
[43:18] | And that wildling fellow with the beard– | 还有那个大胡子野人… |
[43:20] | Jon isn’t Tormund. Jon isn’t Davos, | 琼恩不是托蒙德 不是戴佛斯 |
[43:23] | the Red Woman or Stannis for that matter. | 不是红袍女 不是史坦尼斯 |
[43:25] | Jon is Jon. | 琼恩就是琼恩 |
[43:26] | He’s my brother. He’ll keep me safe. I trust him. | 她是我哥哥 他会护我安全 我相信他 |
[43:33] | Then why did you lie to him | 那他问你如何获得奔流城的消息时 |
[43:34] | when he asked you how you learned about Riverrun? | 你为什么不对他说实话呢 |
[43:46] | New dress? | 新衣服啊 |
[43:48] | I made it myself. Do you like it? | 我自己缝的 你喜欢吗 |
[43:50] | Yeah, it’s– I like the wolf bit. | 当然 我喜欢这狼 |
[43:54] | Good, because I made this for you. | 很好 因为我给你做了这个 |
[44:01] | I made it like the one Father used to wear. | 照着以前父亲穿的样式 |
[44:04] | As near as I can remember. | 尽量按照记忆中的样子 |
[44:08] | Thank you, Sansa. | 谢谢你 珊莎 |
[44:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[44:32] | Don’t knock it down while I’m gone. | 我走后别把这里拆了 |
[44:34] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[44:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:15] | Should we close the gate, Lord Commander? | 我们要关上门吗 总司令大人 |
[45:18] | I’m not the Lord Comman– | 我不是总司… |
[45:24] | yeah, ahem, close the bloody gate. | 是的 关上该死的门 |
[45:40] | We can go home now, Hodor. | 我们现在可以回家了 阿多 |
[45:43] | Well, maybe not home home, | 当然 也许算不上真正的家 |
[45:45] | but somewhere that isn’t a cave. | 但好歹不是山洞 |
[45:48] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[45:49] | Eat something that isn’t moss. | 也不用再吃苔藓 |
[45:53] | I want an egg. How do you like ’em? | 我想吃鸡蛋 你喜欢怎么做的 |
[45:56] | Boiled? Fried up with some butter? | 煮的 还是用黄油煎的 |
[45:59] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[46:01] | With a rasher of bacon and some blood sausage. | 再来点熏肉片和血肠 |
[46:04] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[47:05] | Get Bran and run! | 带上布兰快跑 |
[47:20] | Bran. Bran, wake up. | 布兰 布兰 醒醒 |
[47:22] | – Bran. – Hodor. Hodor. | -布兰 -阿多 阿多 |
[47:25] | Bran, wake up. | 布兰 醒醒 |
[47:36] | – Gods keep you on the kingsroad. – Take it easy. | -诸神保佑你在国王大道上平安 -别担心 |
[47:39] | Watch yourself. | 照顾自己 |
[47:44] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[47:45] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[47:48] | Help me! | 来帮忙 |
[48:09] | Go! | 走 |
[48:11] | Go! | 走 |
[49:00] | Remember that you are a Stark. | 记住你是史塔克家的人 |
[49:02] | Comport yourself with dignity at the Vale | 去了艾林谷要注意言行举止 |
[49:05] | and try to stay out of fights. | 别跟人打架 |
[49:07] | Yes, Father. | 是 父亲 |
[49:10] | But if you have to fight, win. | 如果躲不开 要打赢 |
[49:16] | Bran! Bran, wake up! | 布兰 布兰 醒过来 |
[49:30] | Bran! Bran! Bran, wake up. | 布兰 布兰 醒醒 |
[49:33] | – Bran! Bran, wake up! – Hodor. Hodor. | -布兰 醒醒 -阿多 阿多 |
[49:42] | You have to wake up. | 你必须醒过来 |
[49:43] | – We need Hodor. – Hodor. Hodor. | -我们需要阿多 -阿多 阿多 |
[49:45] | Bran, we need Hodor. | 布兰 我们需要阿多 |
[49:47] | Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor. | 布兰 你必须醒来 我们需要阿多 |
[49:52] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[50:03] | Bran, we’re all going to die! | 布兰 我们都会死 |
[50:04] | Bran, wake up! | 布兰 醒醒 |
[50:06] | We’re all going to die! Bran! Bran! | 我们都会死 布兰 布兰 |
[50:09] | Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor. | 布兰 你必须醒来 我们需要阿多 |
[50:11] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[50:13] | Warg into Hodor now! | 快控制阿多 |
[50:15] | Bran, wake up. We need Hodor. | 布兰 醒醒 我们需要阿多 |
[50:18] | We need Hodor. Warg into Hodor now! Now! | 我们需要阿多 快控制阿多 快 |
[50:21] | Listen to your friend, Brandon. | 听你朋友的话 布兰登 |
[50:25] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[50:27] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[50:28] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[51:05] | – Summer! – Go. | -夏天 -跑 |
[51:08] | Go! | 跑 |
[51:47] | The time has come. | 时候到了 |
[51:52] | Leave me. | 别管我 |
[52:20] | – What are you doing? – Go! | -你要干什么 -快跑 |
[53:11] | Hodor, hurry! | 阿多 快点 |
[53:13] | Hodor! | 阿多 |
[53:33] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[53:35] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[53:41] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[53:45] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[53:56] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[54:04] | – Hold the door! – Wylis! | -堵住门 -威里斯 |
[54:06] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[54:07] | – Hold the door! – Come on, son. | -堵住门 -醒醒 儿子 |
[54:10] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[54:18] | Hold the door! Hold the door! | 堵住门 堵住门 |
[54:22] | Hold the door! Hold the door! | 堵住门 堵住门 |
[54:25] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[54:28] | Hold the door! | 堵住门 |
[54:57] | Hold the door! Hold the door! | 堵住门 堵住门 |
[55:00] | Hold the door! Hold the door! | 堵住门 堵住门 |
[55:02] | Hold the door! Hold the door! | 堵住门 堵住门 |
[55:05] | Hold the door! Hold the door! | 堵住门 堵住门 |
[55:08] | Hold the door! Hold door! | 堵住门 堵门 |
[55:10] | Hold door! Hold the door! | 堵门 堵住门 |
[55:13] | Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door! | 堵住门 堵门 堵门 |
[55:18] | Hold door! Hodor! | 堵门 阿多 |
[55:20] | Hodor! Hodor! | 阿多 阿多 |
[55:23] | Hodor! Hodor! | 阿多 阿多 |
[55:26] | Hodor! | 阿多 |