时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | Despite appearances, I think you’ll find the city’s on the rise. | 尽管表象不佳 我想您会发现城市正在复兴 |
[02:38] | Perhaps we should take shelter. | 或许我们该去避一避 |
[02:42] | The city’s on the rise? | 弥林正在复兴 |
[02:44] | Meereen is strong. | 弥林很强大 |
[02:46] | Commerce has returned to the markets. | 市场已经恢复繁荣 |
[02:48] | The people are behind you. | 人民支持您 |
[02:52] | Well, not all the people, of course. | 当然不是所有人民 |
[02:55] | No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people. | 世上没哪个统治者能赢得所有人支持 |
[02:58] | But the rebirth of Meereen is the cause of this violence. | 但弥林的重生也是这场战乱的根源 |
[03:03] | The Masters cannot let Meereen succeed. | 奴隶主们不能坐观弥林成功转变 |
[03:07] | Because if Meereen succeeds, a city without slavery, | 如果弥林成功转变成没有奴隶制 |
[03:10] | a city without Masters… | 没有奴隶主的城邦 |
[03:13] | it proves that no one needs a Master. | 就证明了没人需要奴隶主 |
[03:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:21] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[03:24] | Do we have a plan? | 我们有计划吗 |
[03:26] | I will crucify the Masters. | 我要钉死奴隶主 |
[03:28] | I will set their fleets afire, | 烧毁他们的舰队 |
[03:30] | kill every last one of their soldiers, | 杀死他们的每一个士兵 |
[03:32] | and return their cities to the dirt. | 让他们的城市归于尘土 |
[03:34] | That is my plan. | 这就是我的计划 |
[03:39] | You don’t approve? | 你不赞成 |
[03:40] | You once told me you knew what your father was. | 您曾对我说您知道您父亲是怎样的人 |
[03:44] | Did you know his plans for King’s Landing | 您知道兰尼斯特大军兵临城下时 |
[03:45] | when the Lannister armies were at his gates? | 他打算怎样处置君临城吗 |
[03:51] | Probably not. | 大概并不知道 |
[03:53] | Well, he told my brother and Jaime told me. | 他告诉了我哥哥 詹姆又告诉了我 |
[03:56] | He had caches of wildfire hidden under the Red Keep, | 他秘密储存了大量野火 在红堡的地下 |
[04:00] | the Guildhalls, the Sept of Baelor, | 各大会所 贝勒大圣堂 |
[04:02] | all the major thoroughfares. | 每一条主要通道的地下 |
[04:06] | He would have burned every one of his citizens. | 他要烧死城内所有人 |
[04:08] | The loyal ones and the traitors. | 忠诚的臣民和叛徒一道 |
[04:11] | Every man, woman, and child. | 每一个男人 女人和孩子 |
[04:13] | That’s why Jaime killed him. | 所以詹姆才杀了他 |
[04:14] | This is entirely different. | 这完全不是一回事 |
[04:16] | You’re talking about destroying cities. | 您在谈论毁灭城市 |
[04:18] | It’s not entirely different. | 这并非完全不同 |
[04:24] | I’d like to suggest an alternate approach. | 我提议一个变通的方案 |
[04:41] | Once before, I offered you peace. | 我们曾提出与你和平相处 |
[04:44] | If you had not been so arrogant, | 若你不是那么傲慢 |
[04:47] | you could have returned to your homeland with a fleet of ships. | 本可以带一支船队回返故乡的 |
[04:52] | Instead, you will flee Slaver’s Bay on foot | 然而如今你只能徒步逃出奴隶湾 |
[04:57] | like the beggar queen you are. | 正符合你乞丐女王的身份 |
[04:59] | We are here to discuss terms of surrender, | 我们是来谈投降条件的 |
[05:02] | not to trade insults. | 不是来当街对骂的 |
[05:05] | The terms are simple. | 条件很简单 |
[05:07] | You and your foreign friends will | 你和你的外邦朋友 |
[05:08] | abandon the Great Pyramid and the city of Meereen. | 退出大金字塔和弥林城 |
[05:11] | The Unsullied you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz | 你从克拉兹尼·莫·纳克罗兹那里偷来的无垢者 |
[05:14] | will remain to be sold again to the highest bidder. | 将再次出售给出价最高的人 |
[05:17] | The translator you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz will remain | 你从克拉兹尼·莫·纳克罗兹那里偷来的翻译 |
[05:20] | to be sold again to the highest bidder. | 将再次出售给出价最高的人 |
[05:23] | The dragons beneath the Great Pyramid will be slaughtered. | 大金字塔下的龙将被杀死 |
[05:28] | We obviously didn’t communicate clearly. | 我们先前的沟通显然存在误会 |
[05:31] | We’re here to discuss your surrender, not mine. | 我们是来商讨你们的投降条件 不是我的 |
[05:37] | I imagine it’s difficult | 我想这一定很困难 |
[05:39] | adjusting to the new reality. | 接受新的现实 |
[05:44] | Your reign is over. | 你的统治结束了 |
[05:50] | My reign has just begun. | 我的统治才刚刚开始 |
[08:31] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |
[09:36] | Thank you for the armada. | 多谢你们的舰队 |
[09:38] | Our queen does love ships. | 我们女王的确喜爱战船 |
[09:40] | Now, last time we spoke, we made a pact. | 上一次对话时 我们是达成过协议的 |
[09:45] | You violated that pact. | 你们违反了协议 |
[09:47] | You declared war upon us. | 向我们宣战 |
[09:49] | Though our queen does have a forgiving nature, | 尽管女王陛下天性宽厚 |
[09:52] | this cannot be forgiven. | 此事却不可原谅 |
[09:55] | Our queen insists that one of you must die | 女王坚持你们中的一个必须死 |
[09:58] | as punishment for your crimes. | 作为对你们罪行的惩罚 |
[10:01] | It always seems a bit abstract, doesn’t it, | 感触总不那么真切 是不是 |
[10:05] | other people dying? | 别人要死 |
[10:08] | Him. He should die. | 他 应该他死 |
[10:10] | – Yes, him. – He’s not one of us. | -对 他死 -他不是我们的人 |
[10:13] | He’s an outsider, a lowborn. | 他是个外人 出身低贱 |
[10:14] | He does not speak for us. | 他不能代表我们 |
[10:20] | Please. | 求你 |
[10:23] | Please. | 开恩 |
[10:43] | Tell your people what happened here. | 告诉你的人这里都发生了什么 |
[10:47] | Tell them you live by the grace of Her Majesty. | 告诉他们你还活着是因为陛下的恩典 |
[10:51] | When they come forward with notions of retribution | 若是他们提出报复 |
[10:53] | or ideas about returning the slave cities to their former glory, | 或是想恢复奴隶城邦从前的辉煌 |
[10:58] | remind them what happened | 提醒他们 |
[11:00] | when Daenerys Stormborn and her dragons came to Meereen. | 风暴降生丹妮莉丝和她的龙回到弥林做了什么 |
[11:38] | You don’t have to be here. | 你不必在这里的 |
[11:42] | Yes, I do. | 我必须要在 |
[12:08] | My beloved wife. | 我亲爱的妻子 |
[12:12] | I’ve missed you terribly. | 我好想念你 |
[12:18] | Thank you for returning Lady Bolton safely. | 多谢你把波顿夫人安全送回来 |
[12:21] | Now, dismount and kneel before me, | 下马 给我下跪 |
[12:24] | surrender your army | 让你的军队缴械 |
[12:25] | and proclaim me the true Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. | 宣称我是真正的临冬城领主和北境守护 |
[12:29] | I will pardon you for deserting the Night’s Watch. | 我就赦免你背弃守夜人军团的罪 |
[12:31] | I will pardon these treasonous lords for betraying my house. | 我也会赦免这些贵族背叛我家族的谋逆罪 |
[12:38] | Come, bastard, | 得了 野种 |
[12:41] | you don’t have the men, you don’t have the horses, | 你的人手 马匹都不够 |
[12:44] | and you don’t have Winterfell. | 你攻不下临冬城 |
[12:46] | Why lead those poor souls into slaughter? | 何必带这群可怜人来受屠戮 |
[12:50] | There’s no need for a battle. | 没必要开战 |
[12:53] | Get off your horse and kneel. | 下马 下跪吧 |
[12:57] | I’m a man of mercy. | 我是个仁慈的人 |
[13:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:06] | There’s no need for a battle. | 的确没必要开战 |
[13:10] | Thousands of men don’t need to die. | 成千上万的人不必丧命 |
[13:14] | Only one of us. | 你我死一个就行 |
[13:18] | Let’s end this the old way. | 我们以传统的方式了结此事吧 |
[13:20] | You against me. | 我们决斗 |
[13:35] | I keep hearing stories about you, bastard. | 我听到过不少关于你的传闻 野种 |
[13:38] | The way people in the North talk about you, | 北境人把你说得 |
[13:40] | you’re the greatest swordsman who ever walked. | 好像史上最厉害的剑客 |
[13:43] | Maybe you are that good. | 或许你真那么厉害 |
[13:46] | Maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[13:49] | I don’t know if I’d beat you. | 我不知道我能不能打败你 |
[13:51] | But I know that my army will beat yours. | 但我知道我的军队能击败你的军队 |
[13:55] | I have 6,000 men. | 我有六千人 |
[13:56] | You have, what, half that? | 你有多少 一半吗 |
[14:00] | Not even? | 还不到吧 |
[14:01] | Aye, you have the numbers. | 对 你的人多 |
[14:05] | Will your men want to fight for you | 要是你的人知道你不肯为他们而战 |
[14:06] | when they hear you wouldn’t fight for them? | 他们还会为你而战吗 |
[14:17] | He’s good. Very good. | 不错啊 厉害 |
[14:22] | Tell me, will you let your little brother die | 告诉我 你会因为骄傲不肯投降 |
[14:24] | because you’re too proud to surrender? | 而让你弟弟枉死吗 |
[14:26] | How do we know you have him? | 我们怎么知道他真在你手里 |
[14:54] | Now, if you want to save… | 如果你想救… |
[14:55] | You’re going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. | 你明天必死无疑 波顿大人 |
[15:02] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉吧 |
[15:11] | She’s a fine woman, your sister. | 你妹妹是个好女人 |
[15:15] | I look forward to having her back in my bed. | 我很期待她回到我床上来 |
[15:21] | And you’re all fine-looking men. | 你们都是相貌堂堂的汉子 |
[15:23] | My dogs are desperate to meet you. | 我的狗都等不及见到你们了 |
[15:26] | I haven’t fed them for seven days. They’re ravenous. | 我七天没喂它们了 它们都饿坏了 |
[15:29] | I wonder which parts they’ll try first. | 不知它们会先吃哪里 |
[15:32] | Your eyes? | 眼睛 |
[15:34] | Your balls? | 卵蛋 |
[15:38] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[15:41] | In the morning, then, bastard. | 那就早上再见了 野种 |
[16:02] | If he was smart, | 如果他聪明 |
[16:03] | he’d stay inside the walls of Winterfell and wait us out. | 他就该守在临冬城里 耗死我们 |
[16:06] | That’s not his way. He knows the North is watching. | 他不是那种人 他知道北境在看着他 |
[16:10] | If the other houses sense weakness on his part, | 如果其他家族发觉他软弱 |
[16:12] | they’ll stop fearing him. | 他们就不会再惧怕他了 |
[16:14] | He can’t have that. Fear is his power. | 他不能允许那种情况出现 恐惧是他的力量 |
[16:17] | It’s his weakness, too. His men don’t want to fight for him. | 也是他的软肋 他的人并不想替他打仗 |
[16:19] | They’re forced to fight for him. If they feel the tide turning… | 只是被迫参战 如果他们感觉风向变了 |
[16:22] | It’s not his men that worry me. | 让我担心的不是他的人 |
[16:24] | It’s his horses. | 是他的马 |
[16:26] | I know what mounted knights can do to us. | 我知道骑兵对我们的杀伤力 |
[16:28] | You and Stannis cut through us like piss through snow. | 你跟史坦尼斯把我们冲散 就像一泡尿撒进雪地 |
[16:32] | We’re digging trenches all along our flanks. | 我们正在两翼挖战壕 |
[16:34] | They won’t be able to hit us the way that Stannis hit you, | 他们不可能用史坦尼斯的战术对付我们 |
[16:36] | in a double envelopment. | 也就是两翼合围 |
[16:41] | A pincer move. | 钳形夹击 |
[16:48] | They won’t be able to hit us from the sides. | 他们没法从两边攻击我们 |
[16:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:55] | It’s crucial that we let them charge at us. | 我们必须等他们先进攻 |
[16:59] | They’ve got the numbers, we need the patience. | 他们人多势众 我们必须有耐心 |
[17:05] | If we let him buckle our center, he’ll pursue. | 如果我们的中军佯装败走 他会乘胜追击 |
[17:08] | Then we’ll have him surrounded on three sides. | 到时候我们就三面合围 |
[17:12] | Did you really think that cunt would fight you man-to-man? | 你真的认为那个混蛋会跟你单挑吗 |
[17:16] | No. | 不 |
[17:18] | But I wanted to make him angry. | 但我想激怒他 |
[17:23] | I want him coming at us full tilt. | 我要他全力进攻 |
[17:27] | We should all get some sleep. | 我们都应该去睡一会儿 |
[17:29] | Rest, Jon Snow. We need you sharp tomorrow. | 去睡吧 琼恩·雪诺 明天要看你的表现 |
[17:43] | So you’ve met the enemy, | 你见了敌人 |
[17:45] | drawn up your battle plans. | 拟定了战术 |
[17:48] | Aye, for what they’re worth. | 是啊 尽力了 |
[17:52] | You’ve known him for the space of a single conversation, | 你对他的了解只是通过一次对话 |
[17:56] | you and your trusted advisors, | 你和你的心腹顾问 |
[17:57] | and you sit around making your plans | 坐在一起制定计划 |
[17:59] | on how to defeat a man you don’t know. | 试图打败一个你不了解的人 |
[18:02] | I lived with him. | 我曾跟他一起生活 |
[18:04] | I know the way his mind works. | 我了解他的想法 |
[18:06] | I know how he likes to hurt people. | 我知道他有多喜欢伤害别人 |
[18:09] | Did it ever once occur to you that I might have some insight? | 你就没有想过 我可能看得更透彻吗 |
[18:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:18] | You think he’s going to fall into your trap. | 你认为他会掉进你的圈套 |
[18:20] | He won’t. He’s the one who lays traps. | 不会的 他才是设圈套的人 |
[18:22] | – He’s overconfident. – He plays with people. | -他太自负 -他最会耍人 |
[18:26] | He’s far better at it than you. | 这方面他比你厉害得多 |
[18:27] | He’s been doing it all his life. | 因为他一辈子都在干这个 |
[18:28] | Aye, and what have I been doing all my life? | 是啊 那我这辈子干什么了 |
[18:30] | Playing with broomsticks? | 耍扫帚吗 |
[18:31] | I fought beyond the Wall against worse than Ramsay Bolton. | 我在长城外对抗比拉姆斯·波顿更可怕的敌人 |
[18:35] | I’ve defended the Wall from worse than Ramsay Bolton. | 我抵挡比拉姆斯·波顿更可怕的敌人守住长城 |
[18:38] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[18:42] | All right, tell me. | 那好 告诉我 |
[18:44] | What should we do? How do we get Rickon back? | 我们该怎么办 怎么救回瑞肯 |
[18:49] | We’ll never get him back. | 我们救不了他 |
[18:52] | Rickon is Ned Stark’s trueborn son, | 瑞肯是奈德·史塔克的嫡子 |
[18:55] | which makes him a greater threat to Ramsay | 他对拉姆斯的威胁比你这个私生子 |
[18:56] | than you, a bastard, or me, a girl. | 和我这个女孩大得多 |
[19:00] | As long as he lives, | 只要他还活着 |
[19:01] | Ramsay’s claim to Winterfell will be contested, | 拉姆斯统治临冬城的资格就会受到质疑 |
[19:03] | which means he won’t live long. | 也就是说 他活不长 |
[19:07] | We can’t give up on our brother. | 我们不能抛弃我们的弟弟 |
[19:09] | Listen to me, please. He wants you to make a mistake. | 听我说 求你了 他想让你犯错 |
[19:12] | Of course he does. What should I do differently? | 他当然想 可我还能怎么办 |
[19:15] | I don’t know! I don’t know anything about battles. | 我不知道 我对战争一窍不通 |
[19:17] | Just don’t do what he wants you to do. | 只是请你不要正中他的下怀 |
[19:21] | Aye, that’s good advice. | 真是个好建议 |
[19:22] | You think that’s obvious? | 你认为这是明摆着的事吗 |
[19:24] | Well, it is a bit obvious. | 这当然是明摆着的 |
[19:25] | If you had asked for my advice earlier, | 如果你早些征求我的意见 |
[19:26] | I would have told you not to attack Winterfell | 我会建议你不要攻打临冬城 |
[19:28] | until we had a larger force, or is that obvious, too? | 先集结更多兵力 这也是明摆着的吧 |
[19:31] | When will we have a larger force?! | 我们何时才能有更多兵力 |
[19:33] | We’ve pleaded with every house that’ll have us. | 能求援的家族我们都找过了 |
[19:35] | The Blackfish can’t help us. | 黑鱼帮不了我们 |
[19:37] | We’re lucky to have this many men. | 有现在这些人已经够幸运了 |
[19:38] | – It’s not enough! – No, it’s not enough. It’s what we have! | -这还不够 -当然不够 但我们只有这些 |
[19:47] | Battles have been won against greater odds. | 兵力更悬殊的战争也有人打赢过 |
[19:57] | If Ramsay wins, | 如果拉姆斯赢了 |
[19:59] | I’m not going back there alive. | 我不会活着回去 |
[20:01] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[20:05] | I won’t let ever let him touch you again. | 我不会让他再碰你 |
[20:12] | I’ll protect you, I promise. | 我会保护你 我保证 |
[20:15] | No one can protect me. | 没人能保护我 |
[20:18] | No one can protect anyone. | 谁也保护不了谁 |
[20:39] | You think there’s hope? | 你觉得有赢面吗 |
[20:40] | I’ve never seen these Bolton fuckers fight. | 我从没见过波顿家的混蛋打仗 |
[20:43] | And they’ve never seen the free folk fight, | 他们也从没见过自由民打仗 |
[20:45] | so, yes, there’s hope. | 所以是的 我认为有 |
[20:50] | You want to avenge your king, don’t you? | 你想为你的国王报仇 对吧 |
[20:53] | It wasn’t the Boltons defeated Stannis. | 打败史坦尼斯的不是波顿家 |
[20:56] | It was Stannis himself. | 而是史坦尼斯自己 |
[20:59] | I loved the man. | 我敬爱那个人 |
[21:00] | He lifted me up and made me something. | 他提携了我 给了我用武之地 |
[21:03] | But he had demons in his skull whispering foul things. | 但有魔鬼在他脑袋里灌输邪门歪道 |
[21:06] | – You saw these demons? – What? | -你见过那些魔鬼吗 -什么 |
[21:10] | No, it’s a manner of speaking. | 不 只是一种形容 |
[21:14] | Not… actual demons. | 不是…真的魔鬼 |
[21:19] | Well, you loved that cunt Stannis | 好吧 你敬爱史坦尼斯那个混账 |
[21:22] | and I loved the man he burned. | 而我敬爱被他烧死的那个人 |
[21:24] | Mance didn’t have demons in his skull. | 曼斯脑袋里可没有魔鬼 |
[21:26] | He didn’t torch people or listen to some red witch. | 他没把人烧死 也没听信什么红女巫 |
[21:31] | I believed in him. | 我曾经相信他 |
[21:32] | I thought he was the man to lead us through the Long Night. | 以为他就是那个带领我们度过长夜的人 |
[21:36] | But I was wrong just like you. | 但我错了 跟你一样 |
[21:41] | Maybe that was our mistake, believing in kings. | 也许我们错在相信那些国王 |
[21:45] | Jon Snow’s not a king. | 琼恩·雪诺不是国王 |
[21:50] | No, he’s not. | 对 他不是 |
[21:54] | I need a good drink to help me sleep the night before a fight. | 大战前夜我得好好喝一杯才能入睡 |
[21:58] | You want some? | 你想来点儿吗 |
[22:00] | I have a jug of sour goat’s milk | 我有罐酸羊奶 |
[22:02] | stronger than any of that grape water | 比你们这些南方佬喜欢吮的 |
[22:04] | you southern twats like sucking on. | 任何一种葡萄水都有劲儿 |
[22:07] | No, thanks. It does sound delicious, | 谢谢 不用了 听起来不错 |
[22:09] | but I better keep a clear head. | 但是我得保持清醒 |
[22:12] | I can never sleep the night before a battle. | 大战前夜我从来都睡不着 |
[22:14] | So what do you do all night? | 那你晚上做什么 |
[22:16] | I walk. | 散步 |
[22:18] | Think and walk. | 思考和散步 |
[22:20] | Think and walk until I’m far enough away from camp | 一直走到离营地足够远的地方 |
[22:22] | that no one can hear me shitting my guts out. | 就没人听到我把肠子都拉出来的声音了 |
[22:26] | Happy shitting. | 祝你拉得愉快 |
[22:42] | My lady. | 女士 |
[22:47] | You weren’t at the war council. | 你没参加作战会议 |
[22:51] | I’m not a soldier. | 我不是战士 |
[22:54] | Any advice? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[22:57] | Don’t lose. | 别打输了 |
[23:04] | If I do, if I fall… | 如果输了 如果我死了… |
[23:09] | don’t bring me back. | 不要复活我 |
[23:13] | I’ll have to try. | 我将必须一试 |
[23:14] | I’m ordering you not to bring me back. | 我命令你不准复活我 |
[23:16] | I am not your servant, Jon Snow. | 我不是你的仆人 琼恩·雪诺 |
[23:18] | You’re in my camp. I’m the commander. | 你在我的营地里 我是指挥官 |
[23:20] | I serve the Lord of Light. | 我侍奉光之王 |
[23:23] | I do what he commands. | 我依从他的命令行事 |
[23:25] | How do you know what he commands? | 你怎么得知他的命令 |
[23:28] | I interpret his signs… | 我尽可能地… |
[23:32] | as well as I can. | 解读他的启示 |
[23:36] | If the Lord didn’t want me to bring you back, | 如果光之王不想让我复活你 |
[23:39] | how did I bring you back? | 我怎会成功呢 |
[23:41] | I have no power. | 我自身没有力量 |
[23:44] | Only what he gives me and he gave me you. | 只有他赐予我的 他将你赐给我 |
[23:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:58] | Maybe you’re only needed for | 或许你仅仅是 |
[23:59] | this small part of his plan and nothing else. | 他计划所需的一个小小角色罢了 |
[24:03] | Maybe he brought you here to die again. | 或许他将你带来此地再死一次 |
[24:10] | What kind of god would do something like that? | 什么样的神会做出这种事来 |
[24:15] | The one we’ve got. | 我们的神 |
[26:07] | Last time we saw each other was at Winterfell, yes? | 我们上次相见还是在临冬城 对吧 |
[26:13] | You were making jokes about my height, I seem to recall. | 我好像记得你还嘲笑过我的身高 |
[26:19] | Everyone who makes a joke about a dwarf’s height | 拿侏儒的身高开玩笑的人 |
[26:21] | thinks he’s the only person | 个个都以为 |
[26:22] | ever to make a joke about a dwarf’s height. | 只有自己想得到那些玩笑 |
[26:25] | “The height of nobility,” “A man of your stature,” | “贵族的高度” “像你这么高的人” |
[26:28] | “Someone to look up to.” | “一个需要仰视的人” |
[26:31] | You’re all making the same five or six jokes. | 开来开去都是那五六个玩笑 |
[26:34] | – It was a long time ago. – It was. | -那是很久以前的事情了 -没错 |
[26:37] | And how have things been going for you since then? | 后来你过得怎么样 |
[26:40] | Not so well, I gather. | 我猜不怎么样 |
[26:43] | Can’t imagine you would have murdered the Stark boys | 很难想象如果一切顺利的话 |
[26:46] | if things had been going well. | 你会去杀史塔克家的两个男孩 |
[26:47] | I didn’t murder the Stark boys. | 我没杀那两个男孩 |
[26:49] | But I did things that were just as bad or worse. | 但是我作过的恶有过之而无不及 |
[26:52] | And he paid for them. | 而且已经付出了代价 |
[26:53] | Doesn’t seem like it. | 看不出来 |
[26:55] | He’s still alive. | 他这不活得好好的 |
[26:57] | It was complicated for you, I’m sure, | 我相信 在临冬城长大 |
[26:59] | growing up at Winterfell. | 对你而言不容易 |
[27:02] | Never quite knowing who you were. | 不太确定自己的身份 |
[27:04] | But then, we all live complicated lives, don’t we? | 但我们的人生都不太容易 不是吗 |
[27:08] | You’ve brought us 100 ships from the Iron Fleet | 你为我们带来铁舰队的一百艘船 |
[27:10] | with men to sail them. | 还有水手 |
[27:12] | In return, I expect you want me to support your claim | 我想 你希望获得的回报是 |
[27:15] | to the throne of the Iron Islands? | 我支持你登上铁群岛的王座 |
[27:16] | Not my claim. Hers. | 不是我 是她 |
[27:19] | And what’s wrong with you? | 为什么不是你 |
[27:21] | I’m not fit to rule. | 我不适合统治 |
[27:22] | We can agree upon that at least. | 至少在这一点上我们能达成一致 |
[27:24] | Has the Iron Islands ever had a queen before? | 铁群岛以前有过女王吗 |
[27:26] | No more than Westeros. | 不比维斯特洛多 |
[27:30] | Our Uncle Euron returned home after a long absence. | 我们的叔叔攸伦失踪很久后回来了 |
[27:34] | He murdered our father and took the Salt Throne from Yara. | 他杀死了我们的父亲 夺走了雅拉的盐王座 |
[27:38] | He would have murdered us if we’d stayed. | 如果我们不走 他还会杀死我们 |
[27:41] | Lord Tyrion tells me your father was a terrible king. | 提利昂大人说你们的父亲是个很糟糕的国王 |
[27:44] | You and I have that in common. | 在这件事上我们是一样的 |
[27:48] | We do. | 确实 |
[27:49] | And both murdered by a usurper as well. | 并且他们都被篡夺者杀害 |
[27:53] | Will their ships be enough? | 他们的船够吗 |
[27:55] | With the former Masters’ fleet, possibly. | 加上原来奴隶主们的船 也许够 |
[27:58] | Barely. | 勉强够 |
[28:00] | There are more than 100 ships in the Iron Fleet. | 铁舰队的船不止一百艘 |
[28:03] | There are and Euron is building more. | 确实 并且攸伦还在造更多的船 |
[28:05] | He’s going to offer them to you. | 他打算带给您 |
[28:07] | So why shouldn’t I wait for him? | 那我为什么不等他呢 |
[28:08] | The Iron Fleet isn’t all he’s bringing. | 他想给您的不只是铁舰队 |
[28:12] | He also wants to give you… | 他还想给您… |
[28:13] | His big cock, I think he said. | 他的大屌 我想这是他的原话 |
[28:17] | Euron’s offer is also an offer of marriage, you see. | 攸伦的提议 同时也是婚约 |
[28:20] | You won’t get one without the other. | 两者不可只取其一 |
[28:22] | And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands? | 我想你的提议不包括婚约吧 |
[28:25] | I never demand, but I’m up for anything, really. | 我没这个要求 但我怎样都行 真的 |
[28:30] | He murdered our father and would have murdered us. | 他杀了我们的父亲 还打算杀我们 |
[28:33] | He’ll murder you as soon as you have what he wants. | 一旦您有了他想要的 他也会杀了您 |
[28:35] | The Seven Kingdoms. | 七大王国 |
[28:37] | All of them. | 全部 |
[28:38] | And you don’t want the Seven Kingdoms? | 你们不想要七国吗 |
[28:40] | Your ancestors defeated ours and took the Iron Islands. | 您的祖先打败了我们的祖先 夺走了铁群岛 |
[28:44] | We ask you to give them back. | 我们请您还给我们 |
[28:46] | And that’s all? | 就这样 |
[28:48] | We’d like you to help us murder an uncle or two | 我们希望您帮忙杀死一两个 |
[28:50] | who don’t think a woman’s fit to rule. | 认为女人不适合统治的叔叔 |
[28:52] | Reasonable. | 合情合理 |
[28:56] | What if everyone starts demanding their independence? | 要是所有人都开始要求独立呢 |
[28:59] | She’s not demanding, she’s asking. | 她不是在要求 是请求 |
[29:01] | The others are free to ask as well. | 别人也可以请求 |
[29:08] | Our fathers were evil men, all of us here. | 我们的父亲是邪恶之人 在座的概无例外 |
[29:11] | They left the world worse than they found it. | 他们让这个世界变得越来越糟糕 |
[29:14] | We’re not going to do that. | 我们不会这样 |
[29:16] | We’re going to leave the world better than we found it. | 我们会让这个世界变得越来越好 |
[29:21] | You will support my claim as queen of the Seven Kingdoms | 你将支持我为七国的女王 |
[29:24] | and respect the integrity of the Seven Kingdoms. | 并遵守七国一体的原则 |
[29:28] | No more reaving, roving, raiding, or raping. | 不许再行奸淫劫掠之事 |
[29:33] | That’s our way of life. | 那是我们的生活方式 |
[29:35] | No more. | 不再是了 |
[29:44] | No more. | 不再是了 |
[33:30] | Do you like games, little man? | 喜欢游戏吗 小家伙 |
[33:33] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[33:39] | Run to your brother. | 跑向你的哥哥 |
[33:41] | The sooner you make it to him, | 你越早跑过去 |
[33:42] | the sooner you get to see him again. | 就能越早跟他重逢 |
[33:47] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[33:49] | That’s the game. | 游戏就这么玩 |
[33:51] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[33:54] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:56] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:01] | No, you have to run, remember? | 不 你得跑 记得吗 |
[34:04] | Those are the rules. | 那是游戏规则 |
[36:04] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[36:17] | Prepare to charge. | 准备冲锋 |
[36:20] | Prepare to charge! | 准备冲锋 |
[36:23] | – Draw! – Draw! | -拉 -拉 |
[36:26] | Draw! | 拉 |
[36:28] | Loose! | 放 |
[36:31] | Go! | 冲 |
[36:37] | Go! Go! Follow your commander! | 冲 跟上你们的指挥官 |
[36:45] | Run and fight! | 冲啊 杀啊 |
[37:15] | Nock! | 搭弓 |
[37:17] | – Draw! – Draw! | -拉 -拉 |
[37:19] | – Loose! – Loose! | -放 -放 |
[37:31] | Now. | 上 |
[37:32] | Cavalry, charge! | 骑兵 冲锋 |
[38:29] | – Nock! – Nock! | -搭弓 -搭弓 |
[38:32] | – Nock! – Nock! | -搭弓 -搭弓 |
[38:37] | – Draw! – Draw! | -拉 -拉 |
[38:39] | – Draw! – Draw! | -拉 -拉 |
[38:44] | We’ll just kill our own men. Stand down. | 我们会射中自己人 放下 |
[38:47] | – Loose! – Loose! | -放 -放 |
[39:29] | Get word… | 去传话… |
[39:51] | No! | 不要 |
[40:06] | Loose! | 放 |
[40:23] | – Loose! – Loose! | -放 -放 |
[40:33] | – Loose! – Loose! | -放 -放 |
[41:04] | We may as well be taking shits back here. | 我们这么等着跟蹲坑拉屎有啥区别 |
[41:07] | Follow! | 跟着我 |
[41:17] | It’s time, go. | 是时候了 上 |
[41:21] | – Who owns the North? – We do! | -谁拥有北境 -我们 |
[41:24] | – Who owns the North? – We do! | -谁拥有北境 -我们 |
[41:27] | Show me! | 让我看看 |
[42:57] | Infantry, advance! | 步兵 前进 |
[43:33] | With me, lads! Break their line! | 跟着我 小子们 冲破他们的阵线 |
[44:09] | Help me! | 救命 |
[44:39] | – Tormund! – Get him back! | -托蒙德 -把他弄回去 |
[44:41] | Infantry, advance. | 步兵 前进 |
[44:48] | Both sides! | 两边 |
[44:51] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[44:54] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[45:17] | Fuck this, come on! | 去他的 来 |
[45:29] | We’re going home! | 我们回家 |
[49:47] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[49:54] | Archers to the wall. | 弓手上城墙 |
[49:58] | – Their army’s gone. – Our army’s gone. | -他们的军队没了 -我们的军队没了 |
[50:02] | We have Winterfell. | 我们有临冬城 |
[50:04] | They don’t have the men for a siege. All we have to do is wait. | 他们没有人手攻城 我们只用等着就行 |
[50:07] | Archers! | 弓手 |
[50:08] | To the wall! | 上城墙 |
[51:45] | You suggested one-on-one combat, didn’t you? | 你建议一对一决斗 是吗 |
[51:55] | I’ve reconsidered. | 我重新考虑过了 |
[51:58] | I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. | 我认为这是个很好的主意 |
[54:01] | We’re going to bury my brother in the crypt | 我要把我弟弟安葬在墓窖里 |
[54:04] | next to my father. | 在父亲身边 |
[54:12] | Jon. | 琼恩 |
[54:19] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[54:50] | Sansa. | 珊莎 |
[54:56] | Hello, Sansa. | 你好 珊莎 |
[55:06] | Is this where I’ll be staying now? | 这就是我要待的地方吗 |
[55:17] | No. | 不 |
[55:22] | Our time together is about to come to an end. | 我们在一起的时光就要到头了 |
[55:29] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[55:31] | You can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 |
[55:35] | I’m part of you now. | 我已经是你的一部分了 |
[55:40] | Your words will disappear. | 你的话会烟消云散 |
[55:45] | Your house will disappear. | 你的家族会湮没无名 |
[55:48] | Your name will disappear. | 你的姓氏会消逝无踪 |
[55:53] | All memory of you will disappear. | 所有关于你的记忆都将磨灭无痕 |
[56:23] | My hounds will never harm me. | 我的猎犬绝不会伤害我 |
[56:26] | You haven’t fed them in seven days. | 你七天没喂过它们了 |
[56:28] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[56:33] | They’re loyal beasts. | 它们很忠诚 |
[56:35] | They were. | 的确 |
[56:37] | Now they’re starving. | 现在它们饿坏了 |
[57:03] | Sit. | 坐 |
[57:05] | Down. | 趴下 |
[57:07] | Down! | 趴下 |
[57:10] | Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[57:13] | Down! | 趴下 |