时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:22] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[04:23] | The trial will be getting under way soon. | 审判马上就要开始了 |
[04:59] | You got my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[05:01] | Later. Go away. | 以后再说 出去 |
[05:14] | Grand Maester. | 大学士 |
[05:56] | Ser Loras Tyrell. | 洛拉斯·提利尔爵士 |
[06:00] | Are you prepared to stand trial | 你准备好接受审判 |
[06:03] | and profess your guilt or innocence before the Seven? | 在七神面前陈述陈述你是否有罪吗 |
[06:09] | There’ll be no need for a trial. | 没必要审判 |
[06:15] | I confess before the Seven | 我将在七神面前忏悔 |
[06:17] | and freely admit to my crimes. | 自愿供认我的罪行 |
[06:21] | To which crimes will you be confessing? | 你要忏悔什么罪 |
[06:24] | All of them. | 所有的罪 |
[06:27] | I lay with other men | 我与男人同寝 |
[06:29] | including the traitor Renly Baratheon. | 包括反叛蓝礼·拜拉席恩 |
[06:36] | I perjured myself before the gods. | 我在诸神面前作了伪证 |
[06:39] | I am guilty of depravity… | 我的罪包括堕落 |
[06:42] | dishonesty, | 不诚实 |
[06:45] | profligacy, | 放荡 |
[06:47] | and arrogance. | 和傲慢 |
[06:49] | I see that now. | 我已经幡然悔悟 |
[06:53] | I humble myself before the Seven | 我匍匐在七神面前 |
[06:56] | and accept whatever punishment the gods deem just. | 接受任何诸神认为公正的裁决 |
[07:01] | The gods’ judgment is fierce, | 诸神的裁决严厉 |
[07:06] | but also fair. | 但也公正 |
[07:09] | The Warrior punishes those who believe themselves | 战士惩罚那些自以为 |
[07:12] | beyond the reach of justice. | 可以逃脱正义的裁罚之人 |
[07:16] | But the Mother shows her mercy to those who kneel before her. | 但圣母则对跪在她面前的人施与慈悲 |
[07:31] | I take full responsibility for my many sins | 我为我的诸多罪行承担全部责任 |
[07:34] | and unburden myself of my desires. | 从此卸下欲念的包袱 |
[07:40] | My only remaining wish | 我唯一的愿望 |
[07:43] | is to devote my life to the Seven. | 就是将生命献给七神 |
[07:46] | May I be a living example of their grace | 让我成为七神恩典活生生的榜样 |
[07:48] | for others to witness. | 给其他人见证 |
[07:52] | You understand fully | 你完全明白 |
[07:56] | what this means? | 这意味着什么吗 |
[07:59] | I do. | 我明白 |
[08:02] | I will abandon the Tyrell name | 我将放弃提利尔的姓氏 |
[08:04] | and all that goes with it. | 以及它代表的一切 |
[08:08] | I will renounce my lordship and my claims on Highgarden. | 我将放弃贵族身份 放弃对高庭的继承权 |
[08:15] | I will never marry | 我将不娶妻 |
[08:18] | and I will never father children. | 不生子 |
[08:24] | Brother Loras… | 洛拉斯兄弟 |
[08:27] | …I ask you to dedicate your life to the seven gods. | 我请你将生命献给七神 |
[08:34] | Will you fight to defend your faith against heretics and apostates? | 你愿意为了信仰与异教徒和叛教者战斗吗 |
[08:40] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[09:11] | No, I can’t let them– | 不 我不能让他们… |
[09:12] | Faith is the way, Father. | 信仰才是正道 父亲 |
[09:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:40] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[09:49] | I have to go. I’m– | 我必须得去 我… |
[09:52] | I’m late for the trial. | 出席审批要迟到了 |
[10:07] | You mutilated him. | 你伤了他 |
[10:09] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过的 |
[10:11] | And I have kept my word. | 我也信守了承诺 |
[10:14] | Once the queen mother’s trial is concluded, | 太后的审判一结束 |
[10:16] | Brother Loras is free to leave. | 洛拉斯兄弟就可以离开了 |
[10:18] | And where is the queen mother? | 太后人在哪里 |
[10:20] | Her litter never left the Red Keep. | 她根本没有离开红堡 |
[10:24] | It appears the queen mother doesn’t wish to attend her own trial. | 看来太后无意出席自己的审判 |
[10:30] | Go to the Red Keep and show her the way. | 去红堡给她带路 |
[11:00] | Get the others. | 去叫其他人 |
[11:43] | Where’s the king? | 国王在哪里 |
[11:48] | Elsewhere, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不在此处 |
[11:51] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[11:52] | I was told that– | 有人告诉我… |
[11:56] | I have more important things to do with my time | 我还有更要紧的事情要做 |
[11:57] | than waste them in the presence– | 没时间跟一个… |
[11:59] | Please, Grand Maester. I bear you no ill will. | 别这样 大学士 我对您没有恶意 |
[12:03] | Please forgive me if you can. | 如果可以 请您原谅我 |
[12:38] | This pains me, my lord. | 这令我痛苦 大人 |
[12:40] | Whatever your faults, you do not deserve | 无论你有何等过错 都不至于活该 |
[12:42] | to die alone in such a cold, dark place. | 孤零零地死在这个冰冷黑暗的地方 |
[12:45] | But sometimes before we can usher in the new, | 但有时候为了迎接新主 |
[12:49] | the old must be put to rest. | 旧主必须被埋葬 |
[13:34] | The longer you wait, the worse it’ll be for you. | 你躲得越久 结果就越糟 |
[14:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:14] | There’s something wrong. | 事情不对头 |
[15:16] | You have nothing to fear, Your Grace. | 您无需害怕 陛下 |
[15:18] | The trial will begin shortly. | 审判马上就开始 |
[15:20] | Cersei is not here. Tommen is not here. | 瑟曦不在这里 托曼也不在 |
[15:23] | Why do you think they’re not here? | 你想他们为什么不在 |
[15:24] | If the accused is not here, | 如果被告人不出席 |
[15:26] | she will be tried regardless. | 我们就做缺席审判 |
[15:29] | We cannot escape the justice of the gods– | 我们无法逃脱诸神的审判 |
[15:31] | Forget about the bloody gods and listen to what I’m telling you. | 忘记你该死的诸神 好好听我说 |
[15:34] | Cersei understands the consequences of her absence | 瑟曦明白缺席的后果 |
[15:37] | and she is absent anyway, | 但她还是缺席 |
[15:39] | which means she does not intend to suffer those consequences. | 说明她根本没打算承受这后果 |
[15:43] | The trial can wait. We all need to leave. | 审判可以等 我们必须离开 |
[16:13] | We all need to leave now. | 所有人都得马上离开 |
[16:20] | Loras. | 洛拉斯 |
[16:22] | Stay with me. | 跟我走 |
[16:37] | Let me through. Let me through. | 让我过去 让我过去 |
[16:42] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[16:52] | Let us through. | 让我们过去 |
[18:24] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[18:28] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[18:34] | – No. – Confess. | -不 -忏悔 |
[18:46] | Confess. It felt good. | 忏悔吧 那感觉真好 |
[18:49] | Beating me, starving me, | 殴打我 饿着我 |
[18:53] | frightening me, humiliating me. | 恫吓我 羞辱我 |
[18:58] | You didn’t do it because you cared about my atonement. | 你那样做不是因为你在意我赎罪 |
[19:02] | You did it because it felt good. | 你那样做是那感觉好 |
[19:05] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[19:08] | I do things because they feel good. | 我做事也是为了感觉好 |
[19:13] | I drink because it feels good. | 我喝酒 因为那感觉好 |
[19:17] | I killed my husband because it felt good to be rid of him. | 我杀我丈夫 因为摆脱他的感觉很好 |
[19:24] | I fuck my brother because it feels good to feel him inside me. | 我操我弟弟 因为他在我体内感觉很好 |
[19:29] | I lie about fucking my brother… | 我隐瞒操我弟弟的事 |
[19:33] | because it feels good to keep our son | 因为保护我们的儿子 |
[19:34] | safe from hateful hypocrites. | 不受可恶的伪君子伤害感觉很好 |
[19:40] | I killed your High Sparrow… | 我杀了你的大麻雀 |
[19:44] | and all his little sparrows… | 杀光了他的小麻雀 |
[19:47] | all his septons, all his septas, | 杀光了他的修士 修女 |
[19:51] | all his filthy soldiers, | 和他肮脏的士兵 |
[19:54] | because it felt good to watch them burn. | 因为看着他们烧死感觉真好 |
[19:59] | It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain. | 因为想象他们的震惊和痛苦感觉真好 |
[20:03] | No thought has ever given me greater joy. | 没有别的想法比这更能让我开心 |
[20:12] | Even confessing feels good under the right circumstances. | 一旦情势对头 连忏悔的感觉都这么好 |
[20:21] | You’ve always been quiet. | 你一直这样沉默 |
[20:32] | I said my face would be the last thing you saw before you died. | 我说过你死前最后看到的会是我的脸 |
[20:34] | Do you remember? | 记得吗 |
[20:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:41] | I’m glad to see your face. | 我很乐意看到你的脸 |
[20:46] | I’m ready to meet the gods. | 我准备好去见诸神了 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么 |
[20:51] | Now? | 现在 |
[20:54] | Today? | 今天 |
[20:58] | You’re not going to die today. | 你今天不会死的 |
[21:03] | You’re not going to die for quite a while. | 你好一阵死不了呢 |
[21:08] | Ser Gregor. | 克里冈爵士 |
[21:14] | This is Ser Gregor Clegane. | 这位是格雷果·克里冈爵士 |
[21:16] | He’s quiet, too. | 他也很沉默 |
[21:30] | Your gods have forsaken you. | 你的诸神已经抛弃了你 |
[21:33] | This is your god now. | 他就是你的神了 |
[21:46] | No. | 不 |
[21:49] | No. | 不 |
[21:52] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[21:55] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[21:58] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[22:07] | I’m very sorry, Your Grace. | 我很遗憾 陛下 |
[22:11] | Very sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[22:56] | For House Lannister! | 敬兰尼斯特家族 |
[22:59] | Hear me roar! | 听我怒吼 |
[23:06] | For House Frey! | 敬佛雷家族 |
[23:09] | We stand together! | 并肩作战 |
[23:12] | May we stand together through the centuries, | 愿我们能一直并肩作战 |
[23:15] | good friends to the last. | 永为好友 |
[23:18] | And when we drive our swords through our enemies’ hearts, | 我们用剑刺穿敌人心脏时 |
[23:22] | may we speak the words of our alliance, | 愿我们说出结盟的话语 |
[23:26] | “The Freys and the Lannisters | “佛雷家和兰尼斯特家 |
[23:29] | send their regards.” | 向你致意” |
[23:49] | You don’t even have to do anything, do you? | 你什么都不用做 是吧 |
[23:53] | You just sit there, a rich slab of beef, | 你只消往那一坐 好一块鲜肉 |
[23:55] | and all the birds come pecking. | 所有鸟儿都想啄一口 |
[23:56] | – You’re welcome to her. – She doesn’t want me. | -她可以让给你 -她不想要我 |
[23:59] | She wants your golden fingers up her twat. | 她要你的金手指插她的屄 |
[24:03] | Those two have their eyes on you. | 那俩就看好你了 |
[24:08] | They have their eyes on you, cunt. | 她们是看好你了 混蛋 |
[24:10] | Not my type. | 不合我胃口 |
[24:12] | Not blonde enough? | 头发不够金吗 |
[24:15] | Ladies, have you met Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, | 女士们 这位是黑水的波隆爵士 |
[24:19] | hero of the Battle of Blackwater Bay? | 黑水湾大战的英雄 |
[24:21] | – There you go. – Maybe I’m not in the mood. | -上吧 -或许我没心情呢 |
[24:27] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[24:29] | No need to call me ser just because I’m an anointed knight. | 不要因为我是抹过圣油的骑士就叫咱爵士 |
[24:37] | This came together rather well. | 结果还不错嘛 |
[24:41] | Your father would be pleased. | 你父亲在天有灵会高兴的 |
[24:43] | I’m sure he would be. | 肯定的 |
[24:48] | Edmure is back in a cell. | 艾德慕又关回牢里了 |
[24:50] | Can’t go killing my son by law. It wouldn’t be right. | 不能杀自家女婿哟 那可不成 |
[24:54] | Give the family a bad name. | 会败坏家族名声的 |
[25:00] | So the famous Blackfish killed by foot soldiers, eh? | 威名赫赫的黑鱼死在小卒手里 是吗 |
[25:04] | Legendary warrior, everyone said. | 人人都说他是传奇的战士 |
[25:08] | Have you done much fighting yourself, Lord Frey? | 你自己打过仗吗 佛雷大人 |
[25:10] | I’m a bit old for all that. | 我这把年纪打不动了 |
[25:13] | No, but back in your day. | 是啊 但当年呢 |
[25:17] | The purpose of fighting | 战斗的目的 |
[25:19] | is defeating your enemies, isn’t it? | 在于击败敌人 不是吗 |
[25:22] | I’ve defeated mine. | 我击败了我的敌人 |
[25:25] | Riverrun belonged to House Tully for a thousand years. | 奔流城在徒利家族手里千年 |
[25:28] | Now it’s mine. | 如今归我了 |
[25:30] | What do you call that? | 这叫什么 |
[25:33] | Victory. | 胜利 |
[25:34] | Yes, you’re a great conqueror. | 是啊 你真是个伟大的征服者 |
[25:38] | Go on, mock me, boy. You think I mind? | 尽管嘲笑我 小子 你以为我会在意吗 |
[25:42] | The Tullys mocked me for years. | 徒利家嘲笑了我好多年 |
[25:45] | The Starks mocked me. | 史塔克家也嘲笑我 |
[25:47] | Where are they now? | 他们如今在哪里 |
[25:49] | You talk about war as if you’re an expert, | 你像个行家似的跟我谈论战争 |
[25:51] | but the one battle I remember you fighting, | 但我能记得的 你打过的那场仗 |
[25:53] | you were captured by Robb Stark, the Young Wolf. | 你给少狼主罗柏·史塔克抓了俘虏 |
[25:57] | But it doesn’t matter. | 不过没关系 |
[25:59] | Here we are now, two kingslayers. | 瞧瞧我们 两个弑君者 |
[26:03] | We know what it’s like to have them grovel to our faces | 我们都知道被人当面阿谀奉承 |
[26:07] | and snigger behind our backs. | 背地里被嘲笑的滋味 |
[26:10] | We don’t mind, do we? | 我们不在乎 是不是 |
[26:12] | Fear is a marvelous thing. | 恐惧是了不起的东西 |
[26:16] | They don’t fear the Freys, though. | 但他们怕的不是佛雷 |
[26:17] | They fear the Lannisters. | 他们怕的是兰尼斯特 |
[26:20] | We gave you the Riverlands to hold the Riverlands. | 我们把河间地交给你们 是让你们守住的 |
[26:23] | If we have to ride north and take them back for you | 如果每次你们守不住 都要我们挥师北上 |
[26:25] | every time you lose them, | 才能夺回来 |
[26:28] | why do we need you? | 那还要你们何用 |
[26:52] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[26:56] | Your Grace, there’s no need– | 陛下 没必要… |
[26:58] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[27:12] | What are your thoughts concerning the king’s funeral? | 您认为国王的葬礼该怎么办 |
[27:16] | As the Sept of Baelor is no longer an option, | 贝勒大圣堂已经没法举行葬礼 |
[27:18] | perhaps a ceremony in the throne room? | 也许可以在王座厅办 |
[27:24] | He should be with his grandfather, | 他该跟他外祖父 |
[27:27] | his brother, his sister. | 他的哥哥和姐姐在一起 |
[27:32] | Burn him | 将他火化 |
[27:35] | and bury his ashes where the sept once stood. | 骨灰埋在大圣堂遗址 |
[28:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:44] | From Lord Commander Snow at Castle Black. | 这是黑城堡雪诺总司令的信 |
[29:03] | I’m– | 我… |
[29:04] | I’m to be the new maester. | 我来成为新学士 |
[29:24] | According to our records, | 根据我们的记录 |
[29:25] | Jeor Mormont is Lord Commander. | 杰奥·莫尔蒙才是总司令 |
[29:29] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[29:30] | We received no report from the maester at Castle Black. | 我们没有接到黑城堡的学士的报告 |
[29:33] | Maester Aemon became quite ill shortly after the election. | 伊蒙学士在推选新司令后不久就病重 |
[29:37] | He’s since passed away. | 然后去世了 |
[29:41] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我才会来 |
[29:46] | This is irregular. | 这不合规矩 |
[29:48] | Yes, well, I suppose that life is irregular. | 是的 我想生活本就无规可循 |
[30:04] | The archmaester will discuss these irregularities with you. | 博士们会跟你讨论这些非常规情况 |
[30:11] | In the meantime, you are permitted to use the library. | 在此期间 你可以使用图书馆 |
[30:14] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[30:19] | No women or children. | 女人孩子不得入内 |
[32:15] | When we had feasts, | 宴会上 |
[32:18] | our family would sit up here… | 我家里人都坐在这里 |
[32:21] | and I’d sit down there. | 而我坐在下面那边 |
[32:26] | Could have been worse, Jon Snow. | 这不算太糟 琼恩·雪诺 |
[32:29] | You had a family. | 你至少有过家人 |
[32:30] | You had feasts. | 参加过宴会 |
[32:34] | Aye, you’re right. I was luckier than most. | 是啊 你说得对 我比大多数人都要幸运 |
[32:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:56] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[33:01] | Tell him who it belonged to. | 告诉他那东西是谁的 |
[33:08] | The Princess Shireen. | 希琳公主 |
[33:09] | Tell him what you did to her. | 告诉他你对她做了什么 |
[33:14] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[33:22] | We burned her at the stake. | 我们烧死了她 |
[33:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:39] | The army was trapped. The horses were dying. | 大军被困 马匹不断死亡 |
[33:42] | – It was the only way. – You burned a little girl alive! | -这是唯一的办法 -你活活烧死了一个小女孩 |
[33:45] | I only do what my Lord commands. | 我只是听从光之王的旨意 |
[33:46] | If he commands you to burn children, your Lord is evil. | 命令你烧死孩子 你的光之王就是邪神 |
[33:53] | We are standing here because of him. | 我们能站在这里多亏了祂 |
[33:56] | Jon Snow is alive because the Lord willed it. | 琼恩·雪诺复活也是光之王的意志 |
[34:00] | I loved that girl like she was my own. | 我爱那小姑娘 把她当作自己的女儿 |
[34:04] | She was good. She was kind. And you killed her! | 她那么好 那么善良 你却杀了她 |
[34:09] | So did her father. | 她父亲也有份 |
[34:13] | So did her mother. | 她母亲也有份 |
[34:16] | Her own blood knew it was the only way. | 她的血亲也明白这是唯一的办法 |
[34:18] | The only way for what? | 什么唯一的办法 |
[34:21] | They all died anyway. | 反正他们还是死了 |
[34:25] | You told everyone Stannis was the one. | 你告诉所有人史坦尼斯是唯一的真王 |
[34:27] | You had him believing it, all of them fooled. | 你让他深信不疑 你蒙骗了所有人 |
[34:29] | – And you lied. – I didn’t lie. | -你还说谎 -我没有说谎 |
[34:33] | I was wrong. | 我犯了错 |
[34:35] | Aye, you were wrong. | 是啊 你犯了错 |
[34:39] | How many died because you were wrong? | 多少人因你的错误而死 |
[34:47] | I ask your leave to execute this woman for murder. | 我请你允许我以谋杀罪处死这个女人 |
[34:51] | She admits to the crime. | 她已经认罪了 |
[34:55] | Do you have anything to say for yourself? | 你还有什么要辩解的吗 |
[35:00] | I’ve been ready to die for many years. | 我许多年前就准备好赴死了 |
[35:04] | If the Lord was done with me, | 如果光之王给我的使命已经完成 |
[35:05] | so be it, but he’s not. | 那我认命 但还没有 |
[35:07] | You’ve seen the Night King, Jon Snow. | 你看见过夜王 琼恩·雪诺 |
[35:11] | You know the great war is still to come. | 你知道大战还在后面 |
[35:14] | You know the army of the dead will be upon us soon. | 你知道死人军团正在迫近 |
[35:18] | And you know I can help you win that war. | 你知道我可以帮你打赢这场战争 |
[35:35] | Ride south today. | 你今天就启程南下 |
[35:38] | If you return to the North, | 如果再回到北境 |
[35:40] | I’ll have you hanged as a murderer. | 我会以谋杀罪绞死你 |
[36:00] | If you ever come back this way, | 如果你胆敢回来 |
[36:03] | I will execute you myself. | 我会亲手处死你 |
[36:38] | I’m having the lord’s chamber prepared for you. | 我叫了人给你收拾领主卧室 |
[36:42] | Mother and Father’s room? | 父亲母亲的房间吗 |
[36:46] | You should take it. | 应该你去住 |
[36:49] | I’m not a Stark. | 我不是史塔克 |
[36:52] | You are to me. | 对我来说 你就是 |
[36:57] | You’re the Lady of Winterfell. | 你是临冬城夫人 |
[36:59] | You deserve it. We’re standing here because of you. | 这是你应得的 我们此刻能站在这里全靠你 |
[37:03] | The battle was lost until the Knights of the Vale rode in. | 艾林谷的骑兵到来之前 我们必败无疑 |
[37:06] | They came because of you. | 他们因你而来 |
[37:12] | You told me Lord Baelish sold you to the Boltons. | 你说贝里席大人把你卖给了波顿家 |
[37:16] | – He did. – And you trust him? | -的确如此 -那你还相信他 |
[37:19] | Only a fool would trust Littlefinger. | 只有傻瓜才会相信小指头 |
[37:25] | I should have told you about him, | 我本该早些告诉你的 |
[37:27] | about the Knights of the Vale. | 告诉你艾林谷的骑兵的事 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:44] | We need to trust each other. | 我们应该相信彼此 |
[37:46] | We can’t fight a war amongst ourselves. | 我们不能起内讧 |
[37:48] | We have so many enemies now. | 我们的敌人已经太多 |
[38:08] | Jon. | 琼恩 |
[38:10] | A raven came from the Citadel. | 学城有信鸦来 |
[38:13] | A white raven. | 是白鸦 |
[38:18] | Winter is here. | 凛冬已至 |
[38:32] | Well, Father always promised, didn’t he? | 父亲就说凛冬将至 不是吗 |
[38:49] | The last time a Tyrell came to Dorne, | 上次有提利尔家的人来多恩 |
[38:52] | he was assassinated. | 他遇刺身亡 |
[38:54] | 100 red scorpions, was it? | 一百只红蝎 是吧 |
[38:57] | You have nothing to fear from us, Lady Olenna. | 你无需惧怕我们 奥莲娜夫人 |
[39:00] | You murder your own prince, | 你谋杀了自己的亲王 |
[39:02] | but you expect me to trust you? | 还指望我相信你 |
[39:04] | We invited you to Dorne because we needed your help. | 我们邀请你前来多恩 是需要你帮忙 |
[39:07] | You came to Dorne because you needed our help. | 而你赴约是因为需要我们帮忙 |
[39:10] | What is your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[39:12] | Barbaro? | 芭芭娅 |
[39:14] | Obara. | 奥芭娅 |
[39:15] | Obara. You look like an angry little boy. | 奥芭娅 你就像个耍脾气的小小子 |
[39:18] | Don’t presume to tell me what I need. | 别乱猜我需要什么 |
[39:21] | Forgive my sister. What she lacks in diplomacy, she makes– | 请原谅我妹妹 她不懂什么外交 但… |
[39:24] | Do shut up, dear. Anything from you? | 闭嘴吧 亲爱的 你也有话要说吗 |
[39:27] | No? Good. | 没有 很好 |
[39:29] | Let the grown women speak. | 让成熟女性对话 |
[39:33] | The Lannisters have declared war on House Tyrell. | 兰尼斯特家族向提利尔家族宣战 |
[39:37] | They have declared war on Dorne. | 也向多恩宣战 |
[39:39] | We must be allies now if we wish to survive. | 想要生存 我们必须结盟 |
[39:44] | Cersei stole the future from me. | 瑟曦毁了我的未来 |
[39:47] | She killed my son. | 她杀了我儿子 |
[39:49] | She killed my grandson. | 杀了我孙儿 |
[39:51] | She killed my granddaughter. | 杀了我孙女 |
[39:55] | Survival is not what I’m after now. | 我现在要的不是生存 |
[39:58] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 |
[40:00] | I chose the wrong words. | 我措辞有问题 |
[40:02] | It is not survival I offer. | 我能给你的不是生存 |
[40:05] | It is your heart’s desire. | 我可以给你你最最想要的 |
[40:09] | And what is my heart’s desire? | 我最最想要的是什么 |
[40:14] | Vengeance. | 复仇 |
[40:16] | Justice. | 正义 |
[40:21] | Fire and blood. | 血与火 |
[40:30] | Your ships are nearly ready. | 你的船队就要准备好了 |
[40:32] | I saw them painting the sails. | 我看到他们在绘制船帆 |
[40:38] | I’m curious to see how the Dothraki do on the poison water. | 真想知道多斯拉克人在毒水上是什么样子 |
[40:42] | You’re not coming with us. | 你不随我们一起走 |
[40:46] | New strategy? | 新战术吗 |
[40:49] | You want the Second Sons to attack from the west coast? | 你想要次子团从西海岸进攻 |
[40:53] | If we take Casterly Rock, | 如果我们拿下凯岩城 |
[40:56] | the Lannisters will have nowhere to run | 当你进攻君临 |
[40:58] | when you hit King’s Landing. | 兰尼斯特家族将无处可逃 |
[40:59] | You’re not going to Westeros. | 你不去维斯特洛 |
[41:02] | You’re staying here with the Second Sons. | 你将带领次子团驻留此处 |
[41:05] | There’s finally peace in Meereen. | 弥林终于迎来了和平 |
[41:07] | You will keep the peace while the people choose their own leaders. | 你将在人民选举领袖期间维护和平 |
[41:12] | Fuck Meereen. | 去他的弥林 |
[41:13] | Fuck the people. | 去他的人民 |
[41:16] | I’m here for you, not them. | 我是为你而来 不是为他们 |
[41:18] | You promised me. | 你曾向我发誓 |
[41:20] | “My sword is yours. My life is yours.” | “我的剑属于您 我的命属于您” |
[41:23] | This is what I command. | 这就是我的命令 |
[41:27] | If I’m going to rule in Westeros, | 我如果要统治维斯特洛 |
[41:29] | I’ll need to make alliances. | 就得与人结盟 |
[41:32] | The best way to make alliances is with marriage. | 而结盟的最佳方式就是联姻 |
[41:38] | Who are you marrying this time? | 这回你要跟谁结婚 |
[41:40] | I don’t know. Maybe no one. | 我不知道 或许不结婚 |
[41:44] | But you need to lure all the noble houses to the table? | 但你真的需要引诱所有贵族吗 |
[41:47] | Are you a queen or fish bait? | 你到底是女王还是鱼饵 |
[41:51] | I can’t bring a lover to Westeros. | 我不能带着个情人去维斯特洛 |
[41:54] | A king wouldn’t think twice about it. | 一个国王就完全不会犹豫这种事 |
[41:57] | So that’s what you want? To be my mistress? | 难道这就是你想要的 做我的情人 |
[42:00] | I’m not proud. I don’t care what perfumed aristocrat | 我并不以此为荣 我也不在乎哪个喷香水的贵族 |
[42:03] | sits beside you in the throne room. | 在王座厅里坐在你身旁 |
[42:05] | I don’t want a crown. I want you. | 我不要王冠 我只要你 |
[42:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:17] | And I make you happy. | 我能让你快乐 |
[42:21] | You know I do. | 你知道的 |
[42:24] | Bring me with you. Let me fight for you. | 带上我吧 让我为你而战 |
[42:36] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[42:47] | The dwarf told you to do this? | 是侏儒让你这样做的吗 |
[42:48] | No one tells me to do anything. | 没人让我做任何事 |
[42:50] | Clever fellow. Can’t argue with his logic. | 他是个聪明的家伙 道理我讲不过他 |
[42:54] | I’m no use to you over there. | 到那边我就没什么用处了 |
[42:55] | Don’t get angry. | 不要生气 |
[42:56] | I’m not angry. I’m full of self-pity. | 我没生气 我是在自怨自艾 |
[43:00] | Who comes after you? | 没了你我去找谁 |
[43:01] | Who can ever follow Daenerys Stormborn, the Mother of Dragons? | 哪里有人比得上风暴降生丹妮莉丝 龙之母 |
[43:05] | A great number of women, I imagine. | 我想会有很多女人的 |
[43:14] | Specific orders will be left for you | 我将给你下达具体的命令 |
[43:15] | regarding the welfare of Meereen and the Bay of Dragons. | 来确保弥林和龙之湾的安定 |
[43:19] | Bay of Dragons? | 龙之湾 |
[43:20] | We can’t call it Slaver’s Bay anymore, can we? | 总不能还叫奴隶湾 是不是 |
[43:26] | You’ll get that throne you want so badly, I’m sure of it. | 你会得到梦寐以求的王座 我确定 |
[43:31] | I hope it brings you happiness. | 希望它能让你快乐 |
[43:38] | I pity the lords of Westeros. | 我可怜维斯特洛的老爷们 |
[43:41] | They have no idea what’s coming for them. | 他们根本想不到将要面临什么 |
[43:44] | Farewell, Daario Naharis. | 再会 达里奥·纳哈里斯 |
[44:06] | How did he take it? | 他反应如何 |
[44:08] | No tears. | 没哭 |
[44:12] | I know it was hard for you. | 我知道这对您不容易 |
[44:15] | You turned away a man who truly loves you | 拒绝了一个深爱着您的男人 |
[44:17] | because he would have been a liability in the Seven Kingdoms. | 因为他在七国会成为不利因素 |
[44:23] | That’s the kind of self-sacrifice that makes for a good ruler, | 一个伟大的统治者需要做出如此的自我牺牲 |
[44:27] | if it’s any consolation. | 如果这样讲能提供些安慰 |
[44:32] | It’s not. | 不能 |
[44:33] | No, I suppose not. | 是啊 我想也没用 |
[44:36] | I’m terrible at consoling. | 我特别不擅长安慰人 |
[44:37] | Yes, you really are. | 的确如此 |
[44:43] | All right, how about the fact that this is actually happening? | 那就想想这一天终于来了 |
[44:49] | You have your armies, you have your ships, | 您有军队 有船 |
[44:51] | you have your dragons. | 还有龙 |
[44:54] | Everything you’ve ever wanted | 您曾经想要的一切 |
[44:56] | since you were old enough to want anything, | 从儿时就向往的一切 |
[44:59] | it’s all yours for the taking. | 已经唾手可得 |
[45:03] | Are you afraid? | 您害怕吗 |
[45:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:10] | You’re in the great game now. | 您已身处局中 |
[45:12] | And the great game’s terrifying. | 此局凶险骇人 |
[45:15] | The only people who aren’t afraid of failure | 只有您父亲那样的疯子 |
[45:17] | are madmen like your father. | 才不害怕失败 |
[45:22] | Do you know what frightens me? | 你知道是什么让我害怕吗 |
[45:25] | I said farewell to a man who loves me. | 我与一个爱我的男人道别 |
[45:30] | A man I thought I cared for. | 一个我以为我真心在乎的人 |
[45:34] | And I felt nothing. | 而我的内心毫无感觉 |
[45:37] | Just impatient to get on with it. | 只有尽快结束的不耐烦 |
[45:42] | He wasn’t the first to love you | 他不是第一个爱您的人 |
[45:45] | and he won’t be the last. | 也不会是最后一个 |
[45:51] | Well, you have completely failed to console me. | 你对我的安慰完全失败了 |
[45:59] | For what it’s worth, I’ve been a cynic for as long as I can remember. | 说起来 从记事起我就是个玩世不恭的人 |
[46:04] | Everyone’s always asking me to believe in things– | 所有人都要我信这信那 |
[46:06] | family, gods, kings, myself. | 信家族 信诸神 信国王 相信自己 |
[46:11] | It was often tempting | 信仰还是有吸引力的 |
[46:12] | until I saw where belief got people. | 直到我看到人们是怎样被信仰所捉弄 |
[46:16] | So I said no, thank you to belief. | 所以我说 不 我拒绝信仰 |
[46:19] | And yet here I am. | 然而现在 |
[46:25] | I believe in you. | 我相您 |
[46:30] | It’s embarrassing, really. | 有点尴尬 |
[46:33] | I’d swear you my sword, | 我想以剑之名对您发誓 |
[46:35] | but I don’t actually own a sword. | 可我其实也没有剑 |
[46:38] | It’s your counsel I need. | 我需要的是你的辅佐 |
[46:41] | It’s yours. | 我将辅佐您 |
[46:43] | Now and always. | 直到永远 |
[46:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:49] | I, um… | 我 |
[46:51] | I had something made for you. | 我叫人给你做了件东西 |
[46:55] | I’m not sure if it’s right. | 不确定做得对不对 |
[47:06] | Tyrion Lannister, | 提利昂·兰尼斯特 |
[47:09] | I name you Hand of the Queen. | 我任命你为女王之手 |
[47:46] | You’re not one of mine, are you? | 你不是我的吧 |
[47:48] | No, my lord. | 不是 大人 |
[47:49] | Didn’t think so. | 我想也不是 |
[47:52] | Too pretty. | 太漂亮 |
[47:58] | Where are my damn moron sons? | 我的蠢儿子们在哪里 |
[48:01] | Black Walder and Lothar promised to be here by midday. | 黑瓦德和罗索答应了会在中午前到这里 |
[48:05] | They’re here, my lord. | 他们就在这 大人 |
[48:07] | Well, what are they doing, trimming their cunt hairs? | 他们在干什么 理屌毛吗 |
[48:10] | Tell them to come here now. | 叫他们现在过来 |
[48:13] | But they’re already here, my lord. | 但他们已经在这了 大人 |
[48:19] | Here, my lord. | 在这 大人 |
[48:40] | They weren’t easy to carve. | 他们可不好切 |
[48:44] | Especially Black Walder. | 尤其是黑瓦德 |
[48:47] | What… | 什么… |
[48:55] | My name is Arya Stark. | 我的名字叫艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[48:57] | I want you to know that. | 我要你知道 |
[48:59] | The last thing you’re ever going to see | 你在世上看到的最后一幕 |
[49:02] | is a Stark smiling down at you as you die. | 是一个史塔克笑着看你死去 |
[49:59] | Forgive me, my lady… | 恕我打扰 小姐… |
[50:03] | if you’re at prayer. | 如果你在祈祷 |
[50:06] | I’m done with all that. | 我早就不祈祷了 |
[50:10] | I came here every day when I was a girl. | 小时候我天天来这 |
[50:14] | I prayed to be somewhere else. | 祈祷着能去其他地方 |
[50:17] | Back then I only thought about what I wanted, | 那时候我只会想自己想要什么 |
[50:19] | never about what I had. | 从不想自己拥有什么 |
[50:24] | I was a stupid girl. | 我是个愚蠢的姑娘 |
[50:26] | You were a child. | 那时你还是个孩子 |
[50:32] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[50:34] | I thought you knew what I wanted. | 我以为你知道我想要什么 |
[50:37] | I was wrong. | 我想错了 |
[50:38] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[50:44] | Every time I’m faced with a decision, | 每次面临抉择 |
[50:45] | I close my eyes and see the same picture. | 我闭上双眼就会看到同一个画面 |
[50:49] | Whenever I consider an action, I ask myself | 每次考虑要怎么做时 我就问自己 |
[50:53] | will this action help to make this picture a reality? | 这能帮我实现这个画面吗 |
[50:59] | Pull it out of my mind | 把脑海中想象的画面 |
[51:02] | and into the world? | 变成现实 |
[51:06] | And I only act if the answer is yes. | 我只会在肯定答案下采取行动 |
[51:12] | A picture of me on the Iron Throne… | 那个画面便是我坐上铁王座 |
[51:19] | and you by my side. | 而你在我身边 |
[51:31] | It’s a pretty picture. | 画面很美 |
[51:39] | News of this battle will spread quickly through the Seven Kingdoms. | 这次战役的消息很快就会传遍七大王国 |
[51:42] | I’ve declared for House Stark for all to hear. | 我已宣告要效忠于史塔克家族 |
[51:46] | You’ve declared for other houses before, Lord Baelish. | 你也曾效忠于其他家族 贝里席大人 |
[51:48] | It’s never stopped you from serving yourself. | 结果还不是为了效忠自己 |
[51:51] | The past is gone for good. | 过去的已经过去了 |
[51:54] | You can sit here mourning its departure | 你可以选择坐在这里哀悼过往 |
[51:55] | or you can prepare for the future. | 你也可以整装待发 |
[51:58] | You, my love, | 你 亲爱的 |
[52:01] | are the future of House Stark. | 是史塔克家族的未来 |
[52:05] | Who should the North rally behind? | 谁才应该是北境拥护的人 |
[52:08] | A trueborn daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark | 是生在临冬城 |
[52:10] | born here at Winterfell | 奈德和凯特琳·史塔克的正统女儿 |
[52:13] | or a motherless bastard born in the south? | 还是在南边出生的没妈的私生子 |
[52:42] | This is where I leave you. | 我就送你们到这里 |
[52:44] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不跟我们一起走吗 |
[52:48] | The Wall is not just ice and stone. | 长城不只是由冰和石头组成 |
[52:51] | Ancient spells were carved into its foundations. | 它的根基刻有古老的咒语 |
[52:56] | Strong magic to protect men from what lies beyond. | 保护人类免受墙外侵扰的强大魔法 |
[53:02] | And while it stands, the dead cannot pass. | 只要它屹立不倒 死人就无法入境 |
[53:05] | I cannot pass. | 我也无法入境 |
[53:23] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[53:25] | The great war is coming | 大战即将来临 |
[53:27] | and I still fight for the living. | 我仍为生者而战 |
[53:32] | I’ll do what I can… | 我会竭尽全力… |
[53:35] | as long as I can. | 直到最后 |
[53:41] | Thank you, Uncle Benjen. | 谢谢你 班扬叔叔 |
[53:44] | I wish you both good fortune. | 祝你们好运 |
[54:25] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定自己准备好了吗 |
[54:28] | I’m the Three-Eyed Raven now. | 我现在是三眼乌鸦了 |
[54:31] | I have to be ready for this. | 我必须准备好 |
[55:07] | Ned? | 奈德 |
[55:09] | Lyanna. | 莱安娜 |
[55:12] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[55:18] | Is that really you? | 真是你吗 |
[55:25] | You’re not a dream? | 我不是在做梦吗 |
[55:28] | No, I’m not a dream. | 不 这不是梦 |
[55:32] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[55:35] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[55:37] | I’ve missed you, big brother. | 我很想你 哥哥 |
[55:43] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[55:49] | I want to be brave. | 我想要勇敢起来 |
[55:55] | You are. | 你很勇敢 |
[55:56] | I’m not. | 我不勇敢 |
[56:01] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[56:04] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[56:11] | Get her some water. | 拿点水来 |
[56:12] | – No, no water. – Is there a maester? | -不 不要水 -有学士吗 |
[56:14] | Listen to me, Ned. | 听我说 奈德 |
[56:23] | If Robert finds out, he’ll– | 如果劳勃发现了 他会… |
[56:26] | you know he will. | 你知道他会的 |
[56:28] | You have to protect him. | 你一定要保护他 |
[56:33] | Promise me, Ned. | 答应我 奈德 |
[56:37] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[56:51] | Promise me, Ned. | 答应我 奈德 |
[56:58] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[57:30] | You can’t expect Knights of the Vale | 别指望谷地骑士 |
[57:33] | to side with wildling invaders. | 会跟野人侵略者并肩作战 |
[57:36] | We didn’t invade. We were invited. | 我们没有侵略 我们是受邀而来 |
[57:40] | Not by me. | 不是受我之邀 |
[57:42] | The free folk, the northerners, | 自由民 北方人 |
[57:43] | and the Knights of the Vale fought bravely, | 以及谷地骑士英勇战斗 |
[57:45] | fought together, and we won. | 并肩作战 赢得了胜利 |
[57:49] | My father used to say | 我父亲曾说 |
[57:50] | we find our true friends on the battlefield. | 战场见真交 |
[57:53] | The Boltons are defeated. | 波顿家族已经覆败 |
[57:56] | The war is over. | 战争结束了 |
[57:58] | Winter has come. | 凛冬已至 |
[58:00] | If the maesters are right, | 如果学士说得没错 |
[58:01] | it’ll be the coldest one in a thousand years. | 这将是一千年来最冷的冬天 |
[58:04] | We should ride home and wait out the coming storms. | 我们应该赶紧回家 等待暴风雪过去 |
[58:07] | The war is not over. | 战争没有结束 |
[58:09] | And I promise you, friend, | 我向你们保证 朋友 |
[58:11] | the true enemy won’t wait out the storm. | 真正的敌人不会等暴风雪过去 |
[58:15] | He brings the storm. | 他会带来暴风雪 |
[58:36] | Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly, | 你的儿子在红色婚礼上遇害 曼德勒大人 |
[58:40] | but you refused the call. | 而你拒不奉召 |
[58:45] | You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover, | 你曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族 葛洛佛大人 |
[58:48] | but in their hour of greatest need, | 但在他们最需要帮助的时刻 |
[58:51] | you refused the call. | 你拒不奉召 |
[58:55] | And you, Lord Cerwyn, | 还有你 赛文大人 |
[58:58] | your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton. | 你父亲被拉姆斯·波顿活剥 |
[59:01] | Still you refused the call. | 而你仍然拒不奉召 |
[59:07] | But House Mormont remembers. | 但莫尔蒙家族永不遗忘 |
[59:11] | The North remembers. | 北境永不遗忘 |
[59:14] | We know no king but the King in the North | 我们不承认除北境之王外的任何君主 |
[59:16] | whose name is Stark. | 而北境之王出自史塔克 |
[59:20] | I don’t care if he’s a bastard. | 我不在乎他是不是私生子 |
[59:22] | Ned Stark’s blood runs through his veins. | 奈德·史塔克的血液在他体内流淌 |
[59:24] | He’s my king from this day until his last day. | 他就是我的君主 自今日起 至死方休 |
[59:46] | Lady Mormont speaks harshly | 莫尔蒙小姐言辞犀利 |
[59:48] | and truly. | 亦是真知灼见 |
[59:54] | My son died for Robb Stark, the Young Wolf. | 我的儿子为少狼主罗柏·史塔克而死 |
[59:58] | I didn’t think we’d find another king in my lifetime. | 我本想此生不再效忠任何君主 |
[1:00:02] | I didn’t commit my men to your cause | 我没有把手下交给你们 |
[1:00:04] | ’cause I didn’t want more Manderlys dying for nothing. | 是因为我不希望曼德勒家族再做无谓的牺牲 |
[1:00:09] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[1:00:16] | Jon Snow avenged the Red Wedding. | 琼恩·雪诺已报了红色婚礼之仇 |
[1:00:19] | He is the White Wolf. | 他是白狼主 |
[1:00:21] | The King in the North. | 北境之王 |
[1:00:32] | I did not fight beside you on the field | 我不曾与你并肩作战 |
[1:00:34] | and I will regret that until my dying day. | 为此我将悔恨终生 |
[1:00:38] | A man can only admit when he was wrong | 只有勇于承认错误之人 |
[1:00:42] | and ask forgiveness. | 才能请求宽恕 |
[1:00:47] | There’s nothing to forgive, my lord. | 无需宽恕 大人 |
[1:00:52] | There will be more fights to come. | 未来将有更多战争 |
[1:00:54] | House Glover will stand behind House Stark | 葛洛佛家族将站在史塔克家族身后 |
[1:00:58] | as we have for a thousand years. | 一千年来一如既往 |
[1:01:02] | And I will stand behind Jon Snow… | 而我将站在琼恩·雪诺身后 |
[1:01:07] | the King in the North! | 北境之王 |
[1:01:11] | The King in the North! | 北境之王 |
[1:01:14] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:17] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:21] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:24] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:28] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:31] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:35] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:38] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:42] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:45] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:48] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[1:01:57] | Company halt! | 停止前进 |
[1:02:02] | Halt! | 停 |
[1:02:05] | Halt! | 停 |
[1:02:20] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:03:15] | I now proclaim Cersei of the House Lannister | 我在此宣告兰尼斯特家族的 |
[1:03:19] | First of Her Name, | 瑟曦一世 |
[1:03:22] | Queen of the Andals and the First Men, | 为安达尔人和先民的女王 |
[1:03:25] | Protector of the Seven Kingdoms. | 七国守护 |
[1:04:15] | Long may she reign. | 愿她统治长久 |
[1:04:16] | Long may she reign. | 愿她统治长久 |