时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The Lannisters have declared war on house Tyrell. | 兰尼斯特家族向提利尔家族宣战 |
[00:06] | They have declared war on Dorne. | 也向多恩宣战 |
[00:08] | We must be allies now, if we wish to survive. | 想要生存 我们必须结盟 |
[00:11] | I offer vengeance… justice… | 我可以给你复仇…正义… |
[00:15] | Fire and blood. | 血与火 |
[00:18] | I traveled south under orders from the Lord Commander. | 我是依总司令的命令南下 |
[00:21] | You ought to be a Maester. | 你要做个学士 |
[00:23] | Spending your life reading about the achievements of better men. | 一辈子读着比你强的人的成就 |
[00:27] | It’s a map of Dragonstone. | 龙石岛的地图 |
[00:28] | That’s dragonglass. | 这是龙晶 |
[00:30] | A mountain of it, beneath the ground. | 多得不得了 在地底 |
[00:31] | John needs to know. | 一定要告诉琼恩 |
[00:33] | You must send me away. | 您必须赶我走 |
[00:34] | I command you to heal yourself. | 我命令你治愈自己 |
[00:37] | I command you to find the cure. | 我命令你找到治愈的办法 |
[00:46] | So why’s a nice girl on her own heading to King’s Landing? | 一个好姑娘孤身一人去君临做什么 |
[00:49] | I’m going to kill the queen. | 我要去刺杀女王 |
[00:52] | I invited Euron Greyjoy, | 我邀请了攸伦·葛雷乔伊 |
[00:54] | the new king of the Iron Islands. | 铁群岛的新王 |
[00:58] | The Iron Fleet is the greatest armada Westeros has ever seen. | 铁舰队是维斯特洛有史以来最强的舰队 |
[01:02] | The surest way to a woman’s heart is with a gift. | 赢得女人心最好的办法就是送礼物 |
[01:05] | I won’t return to King’s Landing until I have that for you. | 不为您拿到那份礼物我决不回君临 |
[01:11] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[03:40] | On a night like this, you came into the world. | 您就降生在一个这样的夜晚 |
[03:43] | I remember that storm. | 我记得那场风暴 |
[03:45] | All the dogs in King’s Landing howled through the night. | 君临所有的狗彻夜狂吠 |
[03:48] | I wish I could remember it. | 真希望我能记得 |
[03:51] | I always thought this would be a homecoming. | 我一直以为此行会是还乡之旅 |
[03:53] | Doesn’t feel like home. | 却找不到家的感觉 |
[03:55] | We won’t stay on Dragonstone for long. | 我们不会在龙石岛待太久 |
[03:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:00] | Not so many lions. | 狮子不是很多 |
[04:02] | Cersei controls fewer than half the Seven Kingdoms. | 瑟曦掌控的区域不到七国的一半 |
[04:05] | The lords of Westeros despise her. | 维斯特洛的领主们憎恶她 |
[04:07] | Even before your arrival, they plotted against her. | 甚至在您到来之前 他们就密谋推翻她 |
[04:10] | – Now… – They cry out for their true queen? | -如今… -他们渴望真王归来吗 |
[04:13] | They drink secret toasts to my health? | 偷偷举杯 祝我龙体安康 |
[04:16] | People used to tell my brother that sort of thing, | 以前人们会对我哥哥说这样的话 |
[04:18] | and he was stupid enough to believe them. | 而他也蠢到信以为真 |
[04:25] | If Viserys had three dragons and an army at his back, | 如果韦赛里斯有三头龙和一支大军 |
[04:29] | he’d have invaded King’s Landing already. | 他早就入侵君临了 |
[04:31] | Conquering Westeros would be easy for you. | 征服维斯特洛对您不是难事 |
[04:34] | But you’re not here to be queen of the ashes. | 但您不是来做焦土女王的 |
[04:37] | No. | 没错 |
[04:40] | We can take the Seven Kingdoms | 我们可以夺下七国 |
[04:41] | without turning it into a slaughterhouse. | 而不必让它血流成河 |
[04:44] | If the great houses support your claim against Cersei, | 如果各大家族支持您推翻瑟曦 |
[04:46] | the game is won. | 那便胜券在握 |
[04:49] | With the Tyrell army and the Dornish on our side, | 有提利尔大军和多恩站在我们一边 |
[04:51] | we have powerful allies in the south. | 我们在南方就有了强大的盟友 |
[04:55] | I never properly thanked you for that. | 我还没为此好好谢过你 |
[04:57] | They joined our side, my queen, | 他们加入我们 女王陛下 |
[04:59] | because they believe in you. | 是因为他们相信您 |
[05:02] | You served my father, didn’t you, Lord Varys? | 你侍奉过我父亲 是吧 瓦里斯大人 |
[05:06] | I did. | 是的 |
[05:07] | And then you served the man who overthrew him. | 而后你又侍奉了推翻他的人 |
[05:08] | I had a choice, Your Grace– | 我当时只有两个选择 陛下 |
[05:10] | serve Robert Baratheon or face the headman’s axe. | 侍奉劳勃·拜拉席恩 或是面对处刑人的利斧 |
[05:12] | But you didn’t serve him long. | 但你没侍奉他太久 |
[05:14] | You turned against him. | 就又背叛了他 |
[05:17] | Robert was an improvement on your father, to be sure. | 毫无疑问 劳勃强过您父亲 |
[05:21] | There have been few rulers in history as cruel as the Mad King. | 史上几乎没有哪位君主像疯王那样暴虐 |
[05:25] | Robert was neither mad nor cruel. | 劳勃既不疯癫也不残暴 |
[05:28] | He simply had no interest in being king. | 他只是对为君为王丝毫不感兴趣 |
[05:30] | So you took it upon yourself to find a better one. | 所以你就主动担负起了另觅贤主的重任 |
[05:33] | Your Grace, | 陛下 |
[05:35] | when I was ready to drink myself into a small coffin, | 我整日酗酒一心求死之时 |
[05:38] | Lord Varys told me about a queen in the east who– | 是瓦里斯大人告诉我东方有位女王… |
[05:40] | Before I came to power, you favored my brother. | 在我得势之前 你更看好我哥哥 |
[05:44] | All your spies, your little birds, | 你的探子 你的小小鸟儿 |
[05:48] | did they tell you Viserys was cruel, stupid, and weak? | 可曾告诉你韦赛里斯的残忍 愚蠢和软弱 |
[05:54] | Would those qualities have | 以你几朝元老的经验看来 |
[05:55] | made for a good king in your learned opinion? | 那是能成为一代贤王的品格吗 |
[05:58] | Until your marriage to Khal Drogo, Your Grace, | 您嫁给卓戈卡奥之前 陛下 |
[06:01] | I knew nothing about you, save your existence | 我完全不了解您 只知道您的存在 |
[06:03] | and that you were said to be beautiful. | 以及传闻中的美貌 |
[06:05] | So you and your friends | 所以你和你的朋友 |
[06:07] | traded me like a prized horse to the Dothraki. | 把我当牲畜跟多斯拉克人做交易 |
[06:09] | Which you turned to your advantage. | 而您借势而起 |
[06:11] | Who gave the order to kill me? | 是谁下令刺杀我 |
[06:17] | King Robert. | 劳勃国王 |
[06:19] | Who hired the assassins? | 是谁雇的刺客 |
[06:22] | Who sent word to Essos | 是谁传话到厄索斯 |
[06:24] | to murder Daenerys Targaryen? | 叫人谋杀丹妮莉丝·坦格利安 |
[06:25] | Your Grace, I did what had to be done to– – | 陛下 我是迫不得已 为了… |
[06:29] | To keep yourself alive. | 为了保全你的性命 |
[06:30] | Lord Varys has proven himself a loyal servant. | 瓦里斯大人已经证明自己是您忠诚的仆从 |
[06:32] | Proven himself loyal? Quite the opposite. | 证明自己的忠诚 恰恰相反 |
[06:34] | If he dislikes one monarch, he conspires to crown the next one. | 如果他不喜欢一位君主 就阴谋另立 |
[06:38] | What kind of a servant is that? | 这算什么仆人 |
[06:40] | The kind the realm needs. | 王国需要的忠仆 |
[06:42] | Incompetence should not be rewarded with blind loyalty. | 面对无能之主不该愚忠盲从 |
[06:46] | As long as I have my eyes, I’ll use them. | 我既有目能视 就要明辨贤愚 |
[06:50] | I wasn’t born into a great house. | 我并非生于权贵豪门 |
[06:53] | I came from nothing. | 我出身低贱 |
[06:55] | I was sold as a slave and carved up as an offering. | 先被卖做奴隶 又被当作祭品遭受戕害 |
[06:58] | When I was a child, I lived in alleys, gutters, abandoned houses. | 陋巷 阴沟 废屋 我小时候都住过 |
[07:02] | You wish to know where my true loyalties lie? | 您想知道我究竟效忠何人 |
[07:04] | Not with any king or queen, but with the people. | 不是任何一位国王或女王 而是人民 |
[07:08] | The people who suffer under despots | 那些在暴君治下受苦受难 |
[07:10] | and prosper under just rule. | 在公道盛世安居乐业的人民 |
[07:11] | The people whose hearts you aim to win. | 您要赢取的正是他们的心 |
[07:16] | If you demand blind allegiance, | 如果您要我盲目效忠 |
[07:19] | I respect your wishes. | 我尊重您的意愿 |
[07:22] | Grey Worm can behead me or your dragons can devour me. | 灰虫子可以砍了我的头 您的龙可以吞了我 |
[07:26] | But if you let me live, I will serve you well. | 但如果您饶我一命 我会好好侍奉您 |
[07:29] | I will dedicate myself to seeing you on the Iron Throne | 我会尽心尽力辅佐您登上铁王座 |
[07:32] | because I choose you. | 因为我选择您 |
[07:35] | Because I know the people have no better chance than you. | 因为我知道除您以外 人民没有更好的机会 |
[07:47] | Swear this to me, Varys. | 向我发誓 瓦里斯 |
[07:50] | If you ever think I’m failing the people, | 假如有一天你认为我辜负了人民 |
[07:53] | you won’t conspire behind my back. | 你不会密谋作乱 |
[07:57] | You’ll look me in the eye as you have done today, | 你会像今日这样看着我的眼睛 |
[07:59] | and you’ll tell me how I’m failing them. | 告诉我 我是如何辜负了他们 |
[08:03] | I swear it, my queen. | 我发誓 我的女王 |
[08:12] | And I swear this– if you ever betray me, | 我也发誓 如果你背叛我 |
[08:16] | I’ll burn you alive. | 我会烧死你 |
[08:21] | I would expect nothing less from the Mother of Dragons. | 龙之母也理当如此 |
[08:28] | Forgive me, my queen. | 打扰 女王陛下 |
[08:29] | A red priestess from As’shai has come to see you. | 一位亚夏来的红袍女祭司求见 |
[09:09] | She once served another who wanted the Iron Throne. | 她曾侍奉另一个铁王座的角逐者 |
[09:12] | It didn’t end well for Stannis Baratheon, did it? | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的结局可不太美好 不是吗 |
[09:16] | No, it didn’t. | 是的 的确如此 |
[09:18] | You chose an auspicious day to arrive at Dragonstone. | 你选了个幸运的日子来到龙石岛 |
[09:22] | We’ve just decided to pardon those who once served the wrong king. | 我刚刚决定宽恕曾侍奉伪王之人 |
[09:31] | The Lord of Light doesn’t have many followers in Westeros, does he? | 光之王在维斯特洛的追随者不多吧 |
[09:34] | Not yet, but even those who don’t worship the Lord | 眼下还不多 但即便是不信奉光之王的人 |
[09:37] | can serve his cause. | 也能为之效力 |
[09:39] | What does your lord expect from me? | 你的神想要我做什么 |
[09:47] | “The prince who was promised will bring the dawn.” | “预言中的王子将带来黎明” |
[09:51] | I’m afraid I’m not a prince. | 恐怕我并不是王子 |
[09:53] | Your Grace, forgive me, | 陛下 恕我冒昧 |
[09:54] | but your translation is not quite accurate. | 您的翻译不甚准确 |
[09:57] | That noun has no gender in High Valyrian, | 那个名词在高等瓦雷利亚语中没有性别之分 |
[10:00] | so the proper translation for that prophecy would be, | 所以预言的正确翻译应该是 |
[10:03] | “The prince or princess who was promised will bring the dawn.” | “预言中的王子或者公主将带来黎明” |
[10:07] | Doesn’t really roll off the tongue, does it? | 这样可就不顺口了 |
[10:09] | No, but I like it better. | 的确 但我更喜欢这个版本 |
[10:12] | And you believe this prophecy refers to me? | 你相信预言所指的是我 |
[10:15] | Prophecies are dangerous things. | 预言是危险的东西 |
[10:18] | I believe you have a role to play. | 我相信您在其中扮演着某个角色 |
[10:21] | As does another– | 同另一个人一样 |
[10:22] | the King in the North, Jon Snow. | 北境之王 琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:26] | Jon Snow? | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:28] | – Ned Stark’s bastard? – You know him? | -奈德·史塔克的私生子 -你认识他 |
[10:31] | I travelled with him to the Wall | 他加入守夜人军团之时 |
[10:33] | when he joined the Night’s Watch. | 我与他同行前往绝境长城 |
[10:34] | And why do you think the Lord of Light singled out this Jon Snow? | 你为何认定光之王选中了琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:38] | Aside from the visions you’ve seen in the flames, that is. | 不算你在火焰中所见的幻象 |
[10:41] | As Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, | 作为守夜人军团总司令 |
[10:43] | he allowed the wildlings south of the Wall | 他允许野人进入长城以南 |
[10:46] | to protect them from grave danger. | 保护他们免于劫难 |
[10:48] | As King in the North, | 作为北境之王 |
[10:49] | he has united those wildlings with the Northern houses, | 他使得野人和北境各大家族团结一致 |
[10:52] | so together they may face their common enemy. | 合力对抗共同的敌人 |
[10:55] | He sounds like quite a man. | 听上去是个人物 |
[10:57] | Summon Jon Snow. | 召琼恩·雪诺来 |
[10:59] | Let him stand before you | 让他当面告诉您 |
[11:00] | and tell you the things that have happened to him, | 他亲身遇见的事 |
[11:03] | the things that he has seen with his own eyes. | 他亲眼见过的物 |
[11:07] | I can’t speak to prophecies or visions in the flames, | 我对预言和火焰中的幻象不敢置喙 |
[11:12] | but I like Jon Snow and I trusted him. | 但我喜欢琼恩·雪诺 也相信他的为人 |
[11:15] | And I am an excellent judge of character. | 而我看人的眼光一向不差 |
[11:18] | If he does rule the North, | 他如果真的掌管了北境 |
[11:19] | he would make a valuable ally. | 那便确是一位有价值的盟友 |
[11:22] | The Lannisters executed his father | 兰尼斯特处死了他的父亲 |
[11:24] | and conspired to murder his brother. | 谋害了他的哥哥 |
[11:27] | Jon Snow has even more reason to hate Cersei than you do. | 琼恩·雪诺比您更有理由憎恨瑟曦 |
[11:34] | Very well. | 那好 |
[11:36] | Send a raven north. | 放信鸦北飞 |
[11:38] | Tell Jon Snow that his queen invites him to come to Dragonstone… | 告诉琼恩·雪诺 他的女王请他前来龙石岛 |
[11:43] | and bend the knee. | 屈膝臣服 |
[11:54] | Gather round. Come here. | 集合 这边来 |
[11:57] | You think it’s really Tyrion? | 真的是提利昂写的吗 |
[12:00] | It could be someone trying to lure you into a trap. | 可能有人设下圈套诱你前去 |
[12:03] | Read the last bit. | 看最后一句 |
[12:05] | “All dwarves are bastards in their father’s eyes.” | “全天下的侏儒在他们父亲眼里都是私生子” |
[12:10] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:11] | It’s something he said to me the first night we met. | 是我们第一次见面那天晚上他对我说过的话 |
[12:15] | You know him better than any of us. | 你比我们都了解他 |
[12:19] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[12:23] | Tyrion’s not like the other Lannisters. | 提利昂跟其他兰尼斯特不一样 |
[12:26] | He was always kind to me, but it’s too great a risk. | 对我一直很好 但是这件事风险太大 |
[12:29] | “The Seven Kingdoms will bleed | “瑟曦占据铁王座一日 |
[12:31] | as long as Cersei sits on the Iron Throne. | 七国就一日不得安宁 |
[12:34] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[12:35] | Together, we can end her tyranny.” | 齐心合力 我们可以结束她的暴政” |
[12:41] | Sounds like a charmer. | 这话讨人喜欢 |
[12:43] | Of course, the casual mention of a Dothraki horde, | 当然 状似无意地提起一支多斯拉克部落 |
[12:45] | a legion of Unsullied, and three dragons– | 一支无垢者军团和三头龙 |
[12:48] | a bit less charming. | 就不那么讨人喜欢了 |
[12:52] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:53] | Fire kills wights, you told me. | 火能杀尸鬼 你告诉我的 |
[12:56] | What breathes fire? | 什么能喷吐火焰 |
[12:59] | You’re not suggesting Jon meet with her? | 你该不会建议琼恩去见她吧 |
[13:01] | – No, too dangerous. – But? | -不 太冒险了 -但是呢 |
[13:04] | But if the Army of the Dead makes it past the Wall, | 但是假如死人军团真的攻破长城 |
[13:07] | do we have enough men to fight them? | 我们有足够的人手抗击他们吗 |
[13:13] | If the Mad King’s daughter takes the Iron Throne, | 倘若疯王的女儿夺取铁王座 |
[13:16] | she’ll destroy the realm as we know it. | 必然给七国带来灭顶之灾 |
[13:19] | Some of you are bannermen of House Tyrell. | 你们中有人是提利尔家族的封臣 |
[13:22] | But House Tyrell is in open rebellion against the crown. | 但提利尔家族已经公开反叛 |
[13:26] | With their help, the Mad King’s daughter | 在他们的帮助下 疯王的女儿 |
[13:28] | has ferried an army of savages to our shores– | 带着一帮野蛮人登上了我们的海岸 |
[13:32] | mindless Unsullied soldiers | 心智不全的无垢者士兵 |
[13:33] | who will destroy your castles and your holdfasts, | 会摧垮你们的城堡和要塞 |
[13:36] | Dothraki heathens who will burn your villages to the ground, | 多斯拉克蛮子将烧毁你们的村庄 |
[13:40] | rape and enslave your women, | 强暴 奴役你们的女人 |
[13:42] | and butcher your children without a second thought. | 眼也不眨地杀死你们的孩子 |
[13:45] | This is how Olenna Tyrell | 奥莲娜·提利尔就是这样回报 |
[13:47] | rewards centuries of service and loyalty. | 效忠她家族数百年的封臣 |
[13:51] | You all remember the Mad King. | 诸位都记得疯王 |
[13:53] | You remember the horrors he inflicted upon his people. | 记得他给治下人民带来的恐惧 |
[13:56] | His daughter is no different. | 他的女儿与他一般无二 |
[13:58] | In Essos, her brutality is already legendary. | 在厄索斯 她的残忍已尽人皆知 |
[14:01] | She crucified hundreds of noblemen in Slaver’s Bay. | 她在奴隶湾钉死了几百个贵族 |
[14:05] | And when she grew bored of that, | 当她厌倦了那一套刑罚 |
[14:08] | she fed them to her dragons. | 又把他们丢去喂龙 |
[14:11] | It is my solemn duty to protect the people, and I will. | 保护人民是我的神圣职责 我将恪尽职守 |
[14:14] | But I need your help, my lords. | 但我需要诸位大人的协助 |
[14:17] | We must stand together, all of us… | 我们所有人必须团结在一起 |
[14:21] | if we hope to stop her. | 如果我们想阻止她的话 |
[14:28] | She has three full-grown dragons, Your Grace. | 她有三头成年的龙 陛下 |
[14:33] | The same as Aegon when he conquered the Seven Kingdoms. | 跟伊耿征服七大王国时一样 |
[14:37] | How do you propose to stop them? | 您打算怎么阻止龙 |
[14:43] | We are currently at work on a solution, my lord. | 我们正在研制应对措施 大人 |
[14:54] | Lord Tarly. | 塔利大人 |
[14:57] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[14:59] | I believe you know my son. | 你应该认识我儿子 |
[15:01] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[15:02] | Rickard, isn’t it? | 瑞卡德 是吗 |
[15:03] | Dickon. | 狄肯 |
[15:05] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[15:07] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们能来 |
[15:09] | The other lords of the Reach look to you for guidance, | 河湾地众领主唯你马首是瞻 |
[15:11] | now more than ever. | 今日甚于以往 |
[15:12] | They might not have come if you hadn’t. | 如果你不来 他们可能也不会来 |
[15:14] | If my queen summons me, I answer the call. | 既然女王召我入朝 我自当奉召 |
[15:18] | And I’ve heard what she does to those who defy her. | 而且我听说过她对付抗命者的手段 |
[15:23] | You ride for Horn Hill today? | 你今天就返回角陵吗 |
[15:25] | I have an army to mobilize. | 我要回去整军备战 |
[15:28] | Won’t be long before the fighting starts. | 战斗很快就将打响 |
[15:30] | And which side will you be fighting for? | 那你将会为谁而战 |
[15:35] | You were the only man to defeat Robert Baratheon in battle. | 你是唯一在战场上打败过劳勃·拜拉席恩的人 |
[15:37] | Not even Rhaegar Targaryen could do that. | 连雷加·坦格利安都做不到 |
[15:39] | It’s a long ride back to the Reach, Ser Jaime. | 回河湾地路途遥远 詹姆爵士 |
[15:41] | How may I serve? | 有什么我能效劳的 |
[15:42] | I want you to be my ranking general in the wars to come. | 在即将到来的战争中 我想让你做我的高级将领 |
[15:45] | I want you to swear allegiance to Cersei | 我想让你对瑟曦宣誓效忠 |
[15:47] | and I want you to help me destroy her enemies. | 并助我摧毁她的敌人 |
[15:50] | All her enemies. | 她的所有敌人 |
[15:52] | Including Olenna Tyrell. | 包括奥莲娜·提利尔 |
[15:57] | I’m a Tarly. | 我姓塔利 |
[15:59] | That name means something. | 这个姓氏有它的意义 |
[16:02] | We’re not oathbreakers. We’re not schemers. | 我们不是背誓者 不是野心家 |
[16:05] | We don’t stab our rivals in the back | 我们不会背地里捅对手刀子 |
[16:08] | or cut their throats at weddings. | 也不在婚礼上割他们的喉咙 |
[16:12] | I swore an oath to House Tyrell. | 我宣誓效忠提利尔家族 |
[16:15] | You swore an oath to the crown as well, Lord Tarly. | 你也宣誓效忠王室 塔利大人 |
[16:20] | I’ve known Olenna since I was a child. | 我打小就认识奥莲娜 |
[16:22] | She was a great woman once. | 她曾是女中豪杰 |
[16:25] | Now she’s broken. | 今日却自甘堕落 |
[16:27] | She wants revenge so badly, | 她如此渴望复仇 |
[16:29] | she brought the Dothraki to our shores. | 竟将多斯拉克人带上我们的海岸 |
[16:32] | The Dothraki in Westeros for the first time in history. | 历史上多斯拉克人第一次来到维斯特洛 |
[16:38] | I know you don’t like my sister, | 我知道你不喜欢我姐姐 |
[16:40] | but you have to make a choice. | 但是你必须做出选择 |
[16:43] | Do you fight with us | 你要和我们并肩作战 |
[16:46] | or with foreign savages and eunuchs? | 还是与那些外来的蛮子和阉人同流合污 |
[16:53] | When the war is won, | 等我们打赢这场战争 |
[16:55] | the queen will need a new Warden of the South. | 女王会需要一位新的南境守护 |
[16:58] | I can think of no better man | 我认为最佳人选 |
[17:01] | than Randyll Tarly. | 非蓝道·塔利莫属 |
[17:05] | The infection has spread too far. | 感染已经扩散太广 |
[17:08] | You should have cut off your arm the moment you were touched. | 你刚被接触时就该砍掉胳膊 |
[17:14] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[17:18] | It’ll be years before it kills you. | 还有好些年它才会折磨死你 |
[17:20] | Could be 10. | 可能十年 |
[17:21] | Could be 20. | 可能二十年 |
[17:23] | But how long until…? | 但要多久会… |
[17:26] | Your mind? | 影响你的神智 |
[17:28] | Six months, maybe fewer. | 六个月 可能更短 |
[17:46] | Pardon, Archmaester. | 抱歉 博士 |
[17:50] | I met Stannis Baratheon’s daughter at Castle Black. | 我在黑城堡见过史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的女儿 |
[17:52] | She had the greyscale as a baby and was cured. | 她婴儿时染过灰鳞病 而且被治愈了 |
[17:55] | – No. – Isn’t there some way– | -不行的 -难道没有什么方法… |
[17:56] | Does this look like a baby to you? | 你看这是个婴儿吗 |
[17:58] | – No. – Have you studied | -不是 -你有研究过 |
[18:00] | the varying rates of greyscale progression | 灰鳞病在婴儿与成人身上 |
[18:02] | in infants and fully grown men? | 发展的不同程度吗 |
[18:05] | No. | 没有 |
[18:09] | Maester Cressen discovered | 克礼森学士及早发现了 |
[18:10] | Shireen Baratheon’s affliction immediately. | 希琳·拜拉席恩的病症 |
[18:14] | This is quite advanced. | 这个已经是晚期了 |
[18:18] | And beyond our skills, ser. | 而且超出了我们的能力 爵士 |
[18:23] | Were you a commoner, I’d have you shipped to Valyria at once | 你若是平民 我会马上送你去瓦雷利亚 |
[18:26] | to live out your life with the stone men. | 让你与石民一起度过余生 |
[18:29] | As an anointed knight, I’ll allow you one more day. | 看在你是受封的骑士的分上 我多给你一天时间 |
[18:36] | How you choose to spend that time is up to you. | 你可以自由支配这一天的时间 |
[18:44] | Come, Samwell. | 走吧 山姆威尔 |
[18:49] | Should we send word to your family, Ser…? | 要我们给你的家人捎个信吗 这位爵士 |
[18:54] | Jorah. | 乔拉 |
[18:57] | Jorah Mormont. | 乔拉·莫尔蒙 |
[19:00] | Mormont? | 莫尔蒙 |
[19:01] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[19:04] | I’ve been dead to them for years. | 好多年前 家里人就当我死了 |
[19:07] | Come, Samwell! | 过来 山姆威尔 |
[19:22] | Have you ever been down here, Your Grace? | 您来过这里吗 陛下 |
[19:25] | No, I can’t say I have. | 不 我没来过 |
[19:29] | I haven’t seen these since | 自从劳勃把它们搬出王座厅 |
[19:30] | Robert had them removed from the throne room. | 我就再也没有见过了 |
[19:32] | Curious that King Robert did not have them destroyed. | 劳勃国王竟然没叫人把它们毁掉 |
[19:36] | They were his trophies. | 这些是他的战利品 |
[19:38] | He couldn’t keep them around. | 他不能把它们放在身边 |
[19:39] | They would have made him look small. | 那会显得他很渺小 |
[19:42] | Sometimes he would come down here and look at them. | 有时他会下来看看它们 |
[19:47] | I believe he brought his whores on occasion. | 我相信他有时候会带那些婊子来 |
[19:57] | Balerion the Dread. | 黑死神贝勒里恩 |
[20:01] | The beast that Aegon rode across the sea. | 伊耿骑着它越海而来 |
[20:04] | His flames forged the Iron Throne | 它的龙焰铸就了铁王座 |
[20:07] | and brought the Seven Kingdoms to heel. | 征服了七大王国 |
[20:11] | Powerful… | 强大… |
[20:13] | but not invincible. | 但并非无敌 |
[20:19] | Apparently, one of Daenerys’s dragons | 显然 丹妮莉丝的一头龙 |
[20:22] | was wounded by spears in the fighting pits of Meereen. | 在弥林的竞技场上被长矛刺伤过 |
[20:27] | And if they can be wounded, | 既然它们会受伤 |
[20:29] | they can be killed. | 那就能被杀死 |
[20:33] | The finest artillators and blacksmiths in King’s Landing | 连日以来 君临城内最好的武器师和铁匠 |
[20:36] | have been laboring day and night, Your Grace. | 昼夜不歇地赶工 陛下 |
[20:46] | If you’ll kindly pull that lever. | 劳驾扳一下那根手柄 |
[21:05] | If you want the Iron Throne, take it. | 如果您要铁王座 就去夺 |
[21:09] | We have an army, a fleet, and three dragons. | 我们有军队 舰队和三头龙 |
[21:12] | We should hit King’s Landing now, | 应该即刻攻打君临 |
[21:14] | hard, with everything we have. | 竭尽全力 毫不保留 |
[21:17] | The city will fall within a day. | 都城一天之内就会沦陷 |
[21:18] | If we turn the dragons loose, | 如果我们放龙出战 |
[21:20] | tens of thousands will die in the firestorms. | 成千上万的人会葬身火海 |
[21:21] | It’s called war. | 正所谓战争 |
[21:23] | You don’t have the stomach for it, scurry back into hiding. | 你要是看不下去 不如赶紧躲回窝里去 |
[21:26] | I know how you wage war. | 我知道你是怎么作战的 |
[21:27] | We don’t poison little girls here. | 我们不会对小女孩下毒 |
[21:30] | Myrcella was innocent. | 弥赛菈是无辜的 |
[21:31] | She was a Lannister. | 她是个兰尼斯特 |
[21:33] | There are no innocent Lannisters. | 兰尼斯特就没有无辜的 |
[21:35] | My greatest regret is that Oberyn died fighting for you. | 我平生最悔恨的就是奥柏伦为你战死 |
[21:38] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[21:40] | Lord Tyrion is Hand of the Queen. | 提利昂大人是女王之手 |
[21:42] | You will treat him with respect. | 你要尊重他 |
[21:47] | I am not here to be queen of the ashes. | 我可不是来做焦土女王的 |
[21:52] | That’s very nice to hear. | 这话说起来好听得很 |
[21:54] | Of course, I can’t remember a queen | 当然咯 我印象里没有哪个王后 |
[21:56] | who was better loved than my granddaughter. | 比我孙女更受人爱戴 |
[21:59] | The common people loved her. | 平民爱她 |
[22:01] | The nobles loved her. | 贵族也爱她 |
[22:03] | And what is left of her now? | 结果她现在还剩什么 |
[22:05] | Ashes. | 焦灰 |
[22:07] | Commoners, nobles, | 无论平民还是贵族 |
[22:09] | they’re all just children, really. | 他们都是孩子 真的 |
[22:11] | They won’t obey you unless they fear you. | 只有心怀畏惧 他们才会服从您 |
[22:16] | I’m grateful to you, Lady Olenna, for your counsel. | 感谢你的忠告 奥莲娜夫人 |
[22:18] | I’m grateful to all of you. | 感谢在场诸位 |
[22:21] | But you have chosen to follow me. | 但你们已经选择跟随我 |
[22:23] | I will not attack King’s Landing. | 我不会进攻君临 |
[22:26] | We will not attack King’s Landing. | 我们不会进攻君临 |
[22:29] | Then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne? | 那您打算怎么夺回铁王座 |
[22:32] | By asking nicely? | 好声好气地要来吗 |
[22:35] | We will lay siege to the capital, | 我们将包围都城 |
[22:37] | surrounding the city on all sides. | 四面八方围得水泄不通 |
[22:39] | Cersei will have the Iron Throne, | 瑟曦可以赖在铁王座上 |
[22:40] | but no food for her army or the people. | 但她的军队和城中百姓将断粮 |
[22:43] | But we won’t use Dothraki and Unsullied. | 但我们不会动用多斯拉克人和无垢者 |
[22:46] | Cersei will try to rally the lords of Westeros | 瑟曦鼓动维斯特洛的领主发兵襄助 |
[22:48] | by appealing to their loyalty, their love for their country. | 必然从他们对王室的忠心和对王国的热爱下手 |
[22:51] | If we besiege the city with foreigners, | 如果我们派外邦军队围攻都城 |
[22:53] | we prove her point. | 那就正中她下怀 |
[22:55] | Our army should be Westerosi. | 我们的军队必须是维斯特洛人 |
[22:56] | And I suppose we’re providing the Westerosi? | 看来维斯特洛人是我们来提供了 |
[22:58] | You are. | 是的 |
[23:00] | Lady Greyjoy will escort you home to Sunspear. | 葛雷乔伊小姐将护送你回阳戟城 |
[23:06] | And her Iron Fleet will ferry the Dornish army | 她的铁舰队会载着多恩军队 |
[23:09] | back up to King’s Landing. | 再赴君临 |
[23:12] | The Dornish will lay siege to the capital | 多恩人与提利尔军队 |
[23:14] | alongside the Tyrell army. | 一同包围都城 |
[23:16] | Two great kingdoms united against Cersei. | 两大王国联手对抗瑟曦 |
[23:19] | So, your master plan is to use our armies. | 所以 你的大战略就是使用我们的军队 |
[23:24] | Forgive me for asking, but why did you bother to bring your own? | 多问一句 那你们还带自家军队来做什么呢 |
[23:29] | The Unsullied will have another objective. | 无垢者另有目标 |
[23:32] | For decades, House Lannister has been the true power in Westeros. | 几十年来 兰尼斯特家族握有维斯特洛的实权 |
[23:35] | And the seat of that power is Casterly Rock. | 而权力的核心就在凯岩城 |
[23:40] | Grey Worm and the Unsullied | 灰虫子和无垢者 |
[23:41] | will sail for the Rock and take it. | 将乘船攻下凯岩城 |
[24:03] | Do I have your support? | 你们愿意支持我吗 |
[24:06] | You have mine. | 我支持 |
[24:10] | Dorne is with you, Your Grace. | 多恩与您同在 陛下 |
[24:16] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:19] | Lady Olenna, may I speak with you alone? | 奥莲娜夫人 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[24:29] | I realize you’re here out | 我知道你支持我 |
[24:30] | of hatred for Cersei and not love for me. | 是出于对瑟曦的恨 而不是对我的爱 |
[24:34] | But I swear to you, she will pay for what she’s done. | 但我向你发誓 她会为她的所作所为付出代价 |
[24:38] | And we will bring peace back to Westeros. | 我们会把和平带回维斯特洛 |
[24:41] | Peace? | 和平 |
[24:42] | Do you think that’s what we had under your father? | 你认为你父亲的时代和平吗 |
[24:45] | Or his father? Or his? | 或者他的父亲 或者祖父 |
[24:48] | Peace never lasts, my dear. | 和平永远不可能长久 亲爱的 |
[24:51] | Will you take a bit of advice from an old woman? | 你愿意听一个老女人的忠告吗 |
[24:55] | He’s a clever man, your Hand. | 他很聪明 你的女王之手 |
[24:58] | I’ve known a great many clever men. | 我认识许多聪明人 |
[25:01] | I’ve outlived them all. | 我比他们活得都长 |
[25:03] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[25:05] | I ignored them. | 我当他们不存在 |
[25:07] | The lords of Westeros are sheep. | 维斯特洛的领主们都是羔羊 |
[25:10] | Are you a sheep? | 你是羔羊吗 |
[25:13] | No. | 不 |
[25:14] | You’re a dragon. | 你是龙 |
[25:17] | Be a dragon. | 龙有龙样 |
[25:23] | Maje. | 请进 |
[25:29] | You leave tomorrow. | 你明天就离开了 |
[25:34] | Were you going to say goodbye? | 你打算跟我道别吗 |
[25:37] | I will see you when I return. | 我一回来就来见你 |
[25:39] | But you don’t know when that will be. | 但你不知道何时能回 |
[25:43] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[25:46] | I wish you good fortune. | 祝你好运 |
[25:51] | Missandei. | 弥桑黛 |
[26:01] | It is hard for me to say goodbye to you. | 跟你道别太难了 |
[26:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:05] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[26:05] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[26:11] | You are my weakness. | 你是我的软肋 |
[26:15] | That’s what I am? | 你是这么看我的吗 |
[26:17] | Your weakness? | 你的软肋 |
[26:19] | When Unsullied are young, the masters learn their fears. | 无垢者小的时候 主人们观察他们怕什么 |
[26:23] | One boy is scared of dogs, | 一个男孩怕狗 |
[26:26] | one boy hates high places, | 一个怕高 |
[26:28] | one is frightened of the ocean. | 一个怕水 |
[26:31] | They make the boy sleep with dogs | 他们就让男孩跟狗睡在一起 |
[26:33] | or climb a cliff. | 或攀登峭壁 |
[26:35] | They throw him in the water. | 他们把他扔进水里 |
[26:38] | If he learns to swim, good. | 如果他学会游泳 很好 |
[26:40] | If he drowns, good. | 如果他溺死 很好 |
[26:43] | Either way, strong Unsullied. | 无论如何 无垢者都会强大 |
[26:46] | But I had no fears. | 但我什么都不怕 |
[26:48] | I was never the biggest, never the strongest… | 我从来不是最高大的 也不是最强壮的 |
[26:54] | but I was bravest, always. | 但我是最勇敢的 一直都是 |
[26:58] | – I believe it. – Until… | -我相信 -直到… |
[27:00] | I meet Missandei from the Isle of Naath. | 我遇见纳斯岛的弥桑黛 |
[27:05] | Now I have fear. | 现在我会害怕了 |
[27:14] | I do, too. | 我也会 |
[28:31] | No. | 不 |
[28:34] | I want to see you. | 我想看 |
[28:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:12] | Might be useful. | 可能有用 |
[30:13] | Ch’Vyalthan was a dreadful writer, | 谢怀尔森是个糟糕的作家 |
[30:14] | but an excellent researcher. | 却是个出色的学者 |
[30:17] | – Archmaester, I wondered if I… – And this one. | -博士 我在想… -还有这本 |
[30:19] | Maester Faull was quite the opposite, | 福尔学士正好相反 |
[30:21] | a brilliant stylist who invented half the stories he tells. | 一个天才的写手 讲的故事半数都是胡编乱造 |
[30:24] | Um, I wanted to ask you… | 我想问您… |
[30:25] | If you’re going to write histories, Tarly, | 如果你要编史 塔利 |
[30:27] | you have to do the research. | 一定要做好功课 |
[30:28] | If you want people to read your histories, | 如果想要人读你写的史 |
[30:30] | you need a bit of style. | 你就要写得有点风格 |
[30:33] | I’m not writing “A Chronicle of the Wars Following the Death | 我写《劳勃一世国王驾崩后的战争编年史》 |
[30:35] | of King Robert I” so it can sit on a shelf unread. | 可不是为了让它在书架上积灰 |
[30:41] | What? You don’t like the title? | 怎么了 你不喜欢这个书名 |
[30:45] | What would you call it, then? | 那你会用什么书名 |
[30:46] | Mm, possibly something a bit more poetic? | 也许更诗意一点的名字 |
[30:50] | We’re not poets, Tarly. | 我们不是诗人 塔利 |
[30:52] | Um, Archmaester, if I could just have a moment. | 博士 我能不能占用您一点时间 |
[30:54] | This is your moment. | 这会儿就行 |
[30:56] | Use it wisely. | 有话快说 |
[31:00] | I may have found a way to treat Ser Jorah. | 我可能找到了治疗乔拉爵士的办法 |
[31:04] | There are two recorded cases | 有两起记录在案的病例 |
[31:05] | of advanced greyscale being cured. | 都是灰鳞病晚期被治愈 |
[31:07] | I found the procedure in the study of rare diseases | 我在《罕见病研究》里找到了治疗方法 |
[31:09] | by Archmaester Pylos. | 是派洛斯博士写的 |
[31:10] | I’m familiar with Archmaester Pylos | 我很熟悉派洛斯博士 |
[31:12] | and his study of rare diseases. | 还有他的《罕见病研究》 |
[31:14] | – Oh, you are? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 |
[31:16] | And shall I tell you how he died? | 要不要我告诉你他是怎么死的 |
[31:19] | From greyscale. | 死于灰鳞病 |
[31:22] | The procedure’s far too dangerous, | 那种治疗方法太过危险 |
[31:24] | which is why it’s now forbidden. | 所以被禁止了 |
[32:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:12] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[32:15] | You’re Jorah Mormont, | 你是乔拉·莫尔蒙 |
[32:17] | the only son of Jeor Mormont. | 杰奥·莫尔蒙的独子 |
[32:21] | My name is Samwell Tarly, | 我名叫山姆威尔·塔利 |
[32:23] | Sworn Brother of the Night’s Watch, | 是守夜人的誓言兄弟 |
[32:24] | training to serve as maester at Castle Black. | 为了成为黑城堡的学士正在受训 |
[32:27] | I knew your father. | 我认识你父亲 |
[32:28] | I was with him when he died. | 他去世的时候我在场 |
[32:36] | You are not dying today, Ser Jorah. | 你今天不会死 乔拉爵士 |
[32:44] | Drink this. | 喝了这个 |
[32:46] | – What is it? – Rum. | -这是什么 -朗姆酒 |
[32:47] | Drink it all, please. I’m afraid this is going to hurt. | 请你全喝掉 恐怕会很痛 |
[33:10] | If you could take off your shirt. | 请你脱掉上衣 |
[33:26] | If you wouldn’t mind, bite down hard. | 不介意的话 请咬紧这个 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry, but no one knows I’m here, | 很抱歉 没有人知道我在这 |
[33:33] | and if they hear you screaming, then we’re both finished. | 如果有人听到你叫 我们就都完了 |
[33:39] | Have you ever done this before? | 你以前干过吗 |
[33:48] | No. | 没有 |
[33:51] | But no one else will try it, so I’m the best you’ve got. | 但别人不会试的 我是你唯一的希望 |
[33:57] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[34:03] | I’m going to have to remove | 我将要割掉 |
[34:03] | the entire upper layer of infected tissue, | 被感染部位的全部上层组织 |
[34:05] | then apply a medicinal ointment to the… | 然后涂上药膏… |
[34:26] | Again, I’m sorry, | 再说一次 很抱歉 |
[34:29] | but please try not to scream. | 请你尽量不要叫出声 |
[35:29] | They say her dragons are bigger than Aegon’s. | 据说她的龙比伊耿的还大 |
[35:32] | Horseshit. Cersei’s just trying to frighten us. | 胡扯 瑟曦就是吓唬我们 |
[35:35] | I hope it’s true. | 我希望是真的 |
[35:36] | If she lays siege to King’s Landing, prices will triple. | 如果她包围君临 物价会涨三倍 |
[35:39] | As long as we get back there before they start. | 只要我们在围城之前赶得回去 |
[35:43] | One more round. It’s a long ride. | 再来一轮 路还长得很 |
[35:46] | Arry! | 阿利 |
[35:49] | Hello, Hot Pie. | 你好 热派 |
[35:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:54] | Who’s that for? | 那是给谁的 |
[36:05] | Mm. This is good. | 真好吃 |
[36:08] | You think so? | 真的 |
[36:10] | The secret is browning the butter before making the dough. | 秘诀就是揉面之前焦化黄油 |
[36:13] | Most people don’t do that ’cause it takes up too much time. | 大多数人都不这么做 太费时间 |
[36:15] | Mm, I didn’t do that. | 我就没有这么做 |
[36:18] | You’ve been making pies? | 你也烤派 |
[36:19] | One or two. | 一两次 |
[36:21] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 难以相信你居然来了 |
[36:23] | Did you meet the big lady? | 你见到了大个子女士没有 |
[36:25] | – Big lady? – The lady knight? | -大个子女士 -骑士女士 |
[36:29] | You know, I figured she was a knight ’cause she had armor on. | 我知道她是骑士是因为她穿了盔甲 |
[36:31] | She was looking for your sister, but I told her about you. | 她当时在找你姐姐 但我跟她说了你的事 |
[36:35] | Did she ever find you? | 她找到你了吗 |
[36:38] | She found me. | 她找到我了 |
[36:44] | What happened to you, Arry? | 你经历了什么 阿利 |
[36:56] | You got any ale? | 你有麦酒吗 |
[37:13] | – Where you heading? – King’s Landing. | -你要去哪儿 -君临 |
[37:15] | – Why? – Heard Cersei’s queen now. | -为什么 -听说瑟曦现在是女王了 |
[37:17] | Heard she blew up the Great Sept. | 听说她炸毁了贝勒大圣堂 |
[37:19] | That must have been something to see. | 那景象一定值得一看 |
[37:21] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[37:22] | I can’t believe someone would do that. | 不敢相信有人干得出来 |
[37:24] | Cersei would do that. | 瑟曦干得出来 |
[37:28] | I thought you’d be heading for Winterfell. | 我以为你要去临冬城 |
[37:31] | Why would I go there? The Boltons have it. | 我为什么要去 那里被波顿家占领了 |
[37:33] | No, the Boltons are dead. | 不 波顿家已经死了 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:39] | Jon Snow came down from Castle Black with a wildling army | 琼恩·雪诺从黑城堡带领野人军队杀过去 |
[37:41] | and won the Battle of the Bastards. | 赢了私生子大战 |
[37:43] | He’s King of the North now. | 他现在是北境之王了 |
[37:46] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[37:47] | Why would I lie about that? | 我为什么要撒谎 |
[37:49] | He’s your brother, right? | 他是你哥哥 对吗 |
[37:57] | Thanks for the pie. | 谢谢你的派 |
[38:00] | Friends don’t pay. | 朋友不用付钱 |
[38:02] | Can’t believe I thought you were a boy. | 不敢相信我曾经以为你是男孩 |
[38:04] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[38:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:14] | Take care of yourself, Hot Pie. | 照顾好自己 热派 |
[38:17] | Try not to get killed. | 尽量别丢了命 |
[38:18] | Ah, I won’t. | 不会的 |
[38:19] | I’m like you, Arry. | 我像你一样 阿利 |
[38:21] | I’m a survivor. | 我命大 |
[38:27] | 200 miles to King’s Landing. | 离君临还有二百哩路 |
[38:31] | One bottle of rum. You think we’ll make it? | 就一瓶朗姆酒 你觉得我们到得了吗 |
[39:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:08] | A raven, my king, from the Citadel. | 信鸦 国王陛下 来自学城 |
[39:22] | This message was sent to me by Samwell Tarly. | 这封信是山姆威尔·塔利写给我的 |
[39:25] | He was my brother at the Night’s Watch, | 他是我在守夜人军团的兄弟 |
[39:28] | a man I trust as much as anyone in this world. | 是我在这个世界上最信任的人之一 |
[39:32] | He’s discovered proof that Dragonstone | 他找到了证据 龙石岛之下 |
[39:35] | sits on a mountain of dragonglass. | 有一座龙晶山 |
[39:42] | I received this a few days ago | 我几天前收到了这个 |
[39:46] | from Dragonstone. | 来自龙石岛 |
[39:50] | It was sent to me by Tyrion Lannister. | 提利昂·兰尼斯特写给我的 |
[39:54] | He is now Hand of the Queen to Daenerys Targaryen. | 他现在是丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的女王之手 |
[39:58] | She intends to take the Iron Throne from Cersei Lannister. | 她打算从瑟曦·兰尼斯特手中夺走铁王座 |
[40:01] | She has a powerful army at her back | 如果消息可靠 |
[40:03] | and, if this message is to be believed, | 她拥有一支强大的军队 |
[40:07] | three dragons. | 还有三头龙 |
[40:10] | Lord Tyrion has invited me to Dragonstone | 提利昂大人邀请我去龙石岛 |
[40:13] | to meet with Daenerys. | 面见丹妮莉丝 |
[40:16] | And I’m going to accept. | 我决定接受他的提议 |
[40:18] | Accept?! | 接受 |
[40:22] | We need this dragonglass, my lords! | 我们需要龙晶 诸位大人 |
[40:25] | We know that dragonglass can destroy | 我们知道龙晶能干掉 |
[40:27] | both white walkers and their army. | 异鬼和他们的军团 |
[40:29] | We need to mine it and turn it into weapons. | 我们需要开采龙晶 制造成武器 |
[40:34] | But more importantly, we need allies! | 但更重要的是 我们需要盟友 |
[40:37] | The Night King’s army grows larger by the day. | 夜王的军队一天天壮大 |
[40:40] | We can’t defeat them on our own. | 我们凭自己是打不败他们的 |
[40:42] | We don’t have the numbers. | 我们人手不够 |
[40:44] | Daenerys has her own army and she has dragonfire. | 丹妮莉丝有军队 还有龙焰 |
[40:48] | I need to try and persuade her to fight with us. | 我要试着说服她与我们并肩作战 |
[40:51] | Ser Davos and I will ride for White Harbor tomorrow, | 戴佛斯爵士和我明天就赶赴白港 |
[40:55] | then sail for Dragonstone. | 然后乘船去龙石岛 |
[40:56] | Have you forgotten what happened to our grandfather? | 你忘记我们祖父的遭遇了吗 |
[40:59] | The Mad King invited him to King’s Landing | 疯王邀请他去君临 |
[41:02] | – and roasted him alive. – I know that. | -然后把他活活烧死 -我知道 |
[41:04] | She is here to reclaim the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms. | 她是来夺回铁王座和七国的 |
[41:07] | The North is one of those seven kingdoms. | 北境是七国之一 |
[41:09] | This isn’t an invitation; it’s a trap. | 这不是邀请 这是陷阱 |
[41:12] | It could be, but I don’t believe Tyrion would do that. | 可能是 但我不相信提利昂会那么做 |
[41:15] | You know him. He’s a good man. | 你了解他 他是个好人 |
[41:18] | Your Grace, with respect, I must agree with Lady Sansa. | 陛下 恕我直言 我赞同珊莎小姐的看法 |
[41:22] | I remember the Mad King all too well. | 疯王的行径于我刻骨铭心 |
[41:24] | A Targaryen cannot be trusted. | 坦格利安家的人不可信任 |
[41:27] | – Nor can a Lannister. – Yeah! | -兰尼斯特家的人也是 -没错 |
[41:30] | Aye. We called your brother king. | 对 我们拥你的哥哥为王 |
[41:33] | And then he rode south and lost his kingdom. | 然后他就南下 失去了他的王国 |
[41:37] | Winter is here, Your Grace. | 凛冬已至 陛下 |
[41:41] | We need the King in the North in the North. | 我们需要北境之王留在北境 |
[41:43] | Aye! | 没错 |
[41:55] | You all crowned me your king. | 你们推举我为你们的国王 |
[41:59] | I never wanted it. | 我从来不想称王 |
[42:02] | I never asked for it. | 我从未主动要求 |
[42:05] | But I accepted it because the North is my home. | 但我接受了 因为北境是我的家 |
[42:09] | It’s part of me, and I will never stop fighting for it, | 它是我的一部分 我永远不会停止为它而战 |
[42:13] | no matter the odds. | 无论胜算如何 |
[42:17] | But the odds are against us. | 但我们的胜算太小了 |
[42:22] | None of you have seen the Army of the Dead. None of you. | 你们没见过死人军团 全都没见过 |
[42:26] | We can never hope to defeat them alone. | 我们不能寄希望于凭借一己之力打败他们 |
[42:29] | We need allies, powerful allies. | 我们需要盟友 强大的盟友 |
[42:35] | I know it’s a risk. | 我知道风险很大 |
[42:39] | But I have to take it. | 但我必须冒险 |
[42:40] | Then send an emissary. Don’t go yourself. | 那就派使者去 不要亲自去 |
[42:43] | Daenerys is a queen. | 丹妮莉丝是女王 |
[42:44] | Only a king can convince her to help us. | 只有国王才能说服她帮助我们 |
[42:48] | It has to be me. | 必须是我 |
[42:48] | You’re abandoning your people! | 你这是抛弃你的子民 |
[42:51] | You’re abandoning your home. | 你这是抛弃你的家园 |
[42:52] | I’m leaving both in good hands. | 我会把这两者交到可靠的人手上 |
[42:54] | – Whose? – Yours. | -谁 -你 |
[42:58] | You are my sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[42:59] | You’re the only Stark in Winterfell. | 也是临冬城里唯一的史塔克 |
[43:02] | Until I return, the North is yours. | 我回来之前 北境是你的了 |
[43:28] | I delivered his bones myself. | 我亲自护送他的尸骨 |
[43:32] | Presented them to Lady Catelyn | 交给凯特琳夫人 |
[43:33] | as a gesture of goodwill from Tyrion Lannister. | 代表提利昂·兰尼斯特的好意 |
[43:37] | Seems like a lifetime ago. | 简直恍若隔世 |
[43:41] | Do give Lord Tyrion my best when you see him. | 见到提利昂大人 务必代我问候他 |
[43:47] | I was sorry when he died. | 我对他的死深感遗憾 |
[43:49] | Your father and I had our differences, | 你父亲跟我虽然有分歧 |
[43:50] | but he loved Cat very much. | 但他很爱凯特 |
[43:55] | So did I. | 我也一样 |
[43:59] | She wasn’t fond of you, was she? | 她不喜欢你 是吧 |
[44:03] | Well, it appears she vastly underestimated you. | 看来她太低估你了 |
[44:08] | Your father and brothers are gone, | 你的父亲兄弟都死了 |
[44:09] | yet here you stand, King in the North. | 而你还在这里 身为北境之王 |
[44:13] | Last best hope against the coming storm. | 抵御凛冬风暴的最后希望 |
[44:20] | You don’t belong down here. | 这里不是你该来的地方 |
[44:23] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[44:27] | We haven’t ever talked… properly. | 我们从来没有正式谈过 |
[44:31] | I wanted to remedy that. | 我想弥补遗憾 |
[44:33] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我对你无话可说 |
[44:37] | Not even “Thank you”? | 一句谢谢都没有吗 |
[44:39] | If it weren’t for me, | 要不是我 |
[44:40] | you’d have been slaughtered on that battlefield. | 你早就死在那场战斗中了 |
[44:43] | You have many enemies, my king, | 你树敌无数 陛下 |
[44:45] | but I swear to you, I’m not one of them. | 但我发誓 我绝不是其中之一 |
[44:49] | I love Sansa, | 我爱珊莎 |
[44:51] | as I loved her mother. | 正如我爱她母亲 |
[45:03] | Touch my sister, and I’ll kill you myself. | 敢碰我妹妹 我亲手宰了你 |
[45:33] | – Ready? – Ready? | -好了吗 -好了吗 |
[45:38] | Ready! | 准备 |
[45:43] | Come on. | 驾 |
[45:49] | Come on! | 驾 |
[47:39] | Nymeria? | 娜梅莉亚 |
[47:55] | Nymeria, it’s me, Arya. | 娜梅莉亚 是我 艾莉亚 |
[48:04] | I’m heading north, girl. | 我要回北方了 好姑娘 |
[48:08] | Back to Winterfell. I’m finally going home. | 回临冬城 我终于要回家了 |
[48:14] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[48:26] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[48:55] | That’s not you. | 那不是你 |
[49:13] | You can’t have them all. It’s not fair. | 你不能一人全占 不公平 |
[49:16] | I’m oldest. | 我最大 |
[49:17] | Mama will want Cersei for herself. | 妈妈会要瑟曦 |
[49:20] | She’s not my mama. | 她又不是我妈妈 |
[49:21] | You can have Cersei. | 瑟曦归你 |
[49:24] | I want the Mountain. | 我要魔山 |
[49:26] | The Mountain killed Father. | 魔山杀了父亲 |
[49:28] | He’ll crush you with one hand. | 他一只手就能捏碎你 |
[49:30] | Father got careless. That’s what Mama says. | 父亲大意了 妈妈说的 |
[49:32] | Will you shut up about Mama? | 你能不能别一口一个妈妈 |
[49:35] | “Mama, Mama, Mama.” | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[49:37] | Maybe I’ll kill you both before we take King’s Landing. | 也许不等到君临 我就杀了你俩 |
[49:40] | And then I won’t have to share. | 那我也不用分享了 |
[49:44] | “Mama!” | 妈妈 |
[49:48] | How can you drink this piss? | 这玩意怎么喝得下去 |
[49:50] | When we reach Sunspear, | 等我们到了阳戟城 |
[49:52] | I’ll treat you to a Dornish red. | 我请你喝多恩红酒 |
[49:54] | The best in the world. | 世上最好的酒 |
[49:57] | Have you ever been to Dorne? | 你去过多恩吗 |
[49:58] | A few times. | 几次 |
[50:00] | Never stayed long. | 没待多久 |
[50:02] | A boy in every port? | 每个码头都有的小伙子 |
[50:04] | A boy, a girl. | 小伙子 大姑娘 |
[50:07] | Depends on the port. | 要看哪个码头 |
[50:12] | Could we get some more? | 能给我们添点吗 |
[50:16] | I thought it wasn’t for you. | 我以为你不喝这个 |
[50:18] | I’m developing a taste for it. | 换换口味嘛 |
[50:21] | – He’s not your servant. – It’s fine. | -他不是你的仆人 -没事 |
[50:26] | So, you’re going to be Queen of the Iron Islands. | 说起来 你即将成为铁群岛的女王 |
[50:30] | Once I kill my uncle. | 只要杀了我叔叔 |
[50:32] | And what will you be, handsome? | 你呢 小帅哥 |
[50:35] | Whatever my queen commands. | 听候女王差遣 |
[50:36] | He’ll be my advisor, my protector. | 他会当我的顾问 守护者 |
[50:40] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[50:43] | Your protector. | 你的守护者 |
[50:45] | So, if someone gets too close to you… | 那么如果有人离你太近 |
[50:48] | He might have to intervene. | 他就会出手干预 |
[50:50] | To hold that person back. | 把那人赶回去 |
[50:52] | Until they’ve made their intentions known. | 直到他们摆明意图 |
[50:58] | Why are you standing all the way over there, then? | 你怎么老是傻站在那儿 |
[51:01] | A foreign invasion is underway. | 异族在入侵呢 |
[51:04] | Leave him be. | 别逗他 |
[51:08] | Seems like you don’t need a protector. | 看来你不需要守护者 |
[51:16] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[51:21] | We’re under attack! | 敌军来袭 |
[51:45] | Euron. | 是攸伦 |
[52:55] | You mother’s below deck. Keep her safe. | 你母亲在甲板下 去保护她 |
[54:53] | Kill us. | 杀了我们 |
[54:54] | Get it over with. | 快动手 |
[55:21] | Give your uncle a kiss. | 亲叔叔一口 |
[55:59] | Little Theon! | 小席恩 |
[56:15] | Ah, come on, you cockless coward. | 过来 你这个没种的胆小鬼 |
[56:22] | I have her. | 我逮着她了 |
[56:24] | Come and get her. | 过来救她啊 |
[59:19] | I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms. | 我为统治七国而生 |
[59:22] | And I will. | 终将君临天下 |
[59:26] | The war’s already begun. I’ve drawn first blood. | 战争已打响 我先下手了 |
[59:29] | Cersei will be ready. | 瑟曦会做好准备 |
[59:31] | They know we’re coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |