时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I wish you all the happiness in the world. | 我衷心祝你幸福快乐 |
[00:14] | Myrcella? | 弥赛菈 |
[00:17] | Myrcella? | 弥赛菈 |
[00:31] | Kill us! | 杀了我们 |
[00:42] | I may have found a way to treat Ser Jorah. | 我可能找到了治疗乔拉爵士的办法 |
[00:44] | Please try not to scream. | 请你尽量不要叫出声 |
[00:49] | This is Brandon Stark, | 这是布兰登·史塔克 |
[00:51] | Son of Ned Stark. | 奈德·史塔克之子 |
[00:53] | Let’s get them inside. | 带他们进去 |
[00:56] | For decades, House Lannister has been the true power in Westeros, | 几十年来 兰尼斯特家族握有维斯特洛的实权 |
[00:59] | and the feat of that power is Casterly Rock. | 而权力的根基就在凯岩城 |
[01:02] | Grey Worm and the Unsullied will sail for the Rock, and take it. | 灰虫子和无垢者将乘船攻下凯岩城 |
[01:06] | Summon Jon Snow. | 召琼恩·雪诺来 |
[01:07] | He would make a valuable ally. | 他会是一位有价值的盟友 |
[01:09] | Let him stand before you and tell you the things that have happened to him. | 让他当面告诉您 他亲身遇见的事 |
[01:13] | Dragonstone sits on a mountain of dragonglass. | 龙石岛之下有一座龙晶山 |
[01:16] | We can never hope to defeat the army of the dead alone. | 我们不能寄希望于凭借一己之力打败死人军团 |
[01:20] | We need allies. | 我们需要盟友 |
[01:21] | You’re abandoning your people! You’re abandoning your home. | 你这是抛弃你的子民 你这是抛弃你的家园 |
[01:25] | Until I return, the North is yours. | 我回来之前 北境是你的了 |
[04:02] | The bastard of Winterfell. | 临冬城的私生子 |
[04:05] | The dwarf of Casterly Rock. | 凯岩城的侏儒 |
[04:13] | I believe we last saw each other atop the Wall. | 我们上次相见是在长城顶上吧 |
[04:15] | You were pissing off the edge if I remember right. | 若我没记错 你当时正在城头朝外撒尿 |
[04:19] | Picked up some scars along the road. | 这一路上添了几道伤疤啊 |
[04:22] | It’s been a long road, but we’re both still here. | 路途漫长 好在我们今日还能相见 |
[04:28] | I’m Tyrion Lannister. | 我是提利昂·兰尼斯特 |
[04:30] | – Davos Seaworth. – Ah, the Onion Knight. | -戴佛斯·席渥斯 -洋葱骑士 |
[04:33] | We fought on opposite sides at the Battle of Blackwater Bay. | 我们在黑水湾大战中各为其主 |
[04:36] | Unluckily for me. | 我就倒了霉了 |
[04:40] | Missandei is the queen’s most trusted advisor. | 弥桑黛是女王最信任的顾问 |
[04:43] | Welcome to Dragonstone. | 欢迎来龙石岛 |
[04:45] | Our queen knows it is a long journey. | 我们女王知道此行不易 |
[04:47] | She appreciates the efforts you have made on her behalf. | 她感谢你们为她不辞旅途辛劳 |
[04:51] | If you wouldn’t mind handing over your weapons. | 麻烦各位交出武器 |
[04:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:24] | Please, this way. | 这边请 |
[05:31] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[05:32] | I can’t place the accent. | 我听不出你的口音 |
[05:35] | I was born on the Island of Naath. | 我生在纳斯岛 |
[05:38] | I hear it’s beautiful down there. | 听说是个很美的地方 |
[05:40] | Palm trees and butterflies. | 棕榈树 还有蝴蝶 |
[05:42] | Haven’t been, myself. | 我没去过 |
[05:47] | This place has changed. | 这地方不一样了 |
[05:56] | And Sansa? I hear she’s alive and well. | 珊莎怎么样 听说她活得好好的 |
[05:59] | – She is. – Does she miss me terribly? | -是的 -她思念我吗 |
[06:04] | A sham marriage. And unconsummated. | 有名无分的婚姻 也不曾圆房 |
[06:07] | – I didn’t ask. – Well, it was. Wasn’t. | -我没问 -反正是了 |
[06:10] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[06:12] | she’s much smarter than she lets on. | 她比看上去聪明得多 |
[06:15] | She’s starting to let on. | 已经看得出来了 |
[06:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:19] | At some point, | 有朝一日 |
[06:20] | I want to hear how a Night’s watch recruit became King in the North. | 我想听听一个守夜人新兵怎么当上的北境之王 |
[06:24] | As long as you tell me how a Lannister | 只要你给我讲讲一个兰尼斯特 |
[06:26] | became Hand to Daenerys Targaryen. | 怎么做了丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的首相 |
[06:29] | A long and bloody tale. | 我的故事既冗长又血腥 |
[06:31] | To be honest, I was drunk for most of it. | 老实说 其中大半时候我都烂醉如泥 |
[06:36] | My bannermen think I’m a fool for coming here. | 我的封臣认为我来这一趟是犯傻 |
[06:38] | Of course they do. | 这是当然 |
[06:40] | If I was your Hand, I would have advised against it. | 我要是你的首相 一定劝你别来 |
[06:45] | General rule of thumb– | 基本经验 |
[06:47] | Stark men don’t fare well when they travel south. | 史塔克家的男人南下都没有好结果 |
[06:50] | True… | 是啊 |
[06:52] | but I’m not a Stark. | 但我不姓史塔克 |
[07:08] | I’d say you get used to them… | 我想说习惯了就好了 |
[07:12] | but you never really do. | 但是真的习惯不了 |
[07:17] | Come, their mother is waiting for you. | 走吧 它们的母亲在等你 |
[07:33] | I wondered why you weren’t there to meet our guests. | 客人来了 怎么不去相见 |
[07:37] | You begged us to summon the King in the North. | 你求我们召来北境之王 |
[07:40] | Don’t you want to see him again? | 不想再见他一面吗 |
[07:42] | I’ve done my part. | 我的使命已经完成 |
[07:45] | I’ve brought ice and fire together. | 我已让玄冰与烈火相逢 |
[07:48] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[07:49] | You spoke so highly of Jon Snow, | 你对琼恩·雪诺赞不绝口 |
[07:52] | but when he arrives, you hide on a cliff. | 现在他来了 你却躲在悬崖上 |
[07:56] | I didn’t take you for a bashful girl. | 我可没看出你是个腼腆的姑娘 |
[07:59] | My time whispering in the ears of kings has come to an end. | 我在君王耳边吹风的日子结束了 |
[08:02] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[08:05] | Give us common folk one taste of power, | 我们这等小民一旦尝到权力的滋味 |
[08:07] | we’re like the lion who tasted man. | 就像狮子尝过了人肉 |
[08:10] | Nothing is ever so sweet again. | 世上再没有哪种滋味能如此甜美 |
[08:13] | Neither of us is common folk anymore. | 你我都不是小民了 |
[08:19] | I did not part on good terms | 我和北境之王及其顾问 |
[08:20] | with the King in the North or his advisor. | 分别时不太愉快 |
[08:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:26] | Because of mistakes I made. | 因为我犯下的错误 |
[08:30] | Terrible mistakes. | 可怕的错误 |
[08:34] | I would only be a distraction if I stayed. | 我留下来只会添乱 |
[08:37] | – So, where will you go? – Volantis. | -那你要去哪里 -瓦兰提斯 |
[08:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:42] | If you don’t mind my saying, | 说句不中听的 |
[08:44] | I don’t think you should return to Westeros. | 我想你不该再回维斯特洛 |
[08:47] | I’m not sure you’d be safe here. | 你在这里恐怕不大安全 |
[08:52] | Oh, I will return, dear Spider. | 我会回来的 亲爱的八爪蜘蛛 |
[08:55] | – One last time. – My lady– | -最后一次 -女士 |
[08:57] | I have to die in this strange country. | 我注定要死在这片异乡 |
[09:00] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[09:45] | You stand in the presence | 你们面前的是 |
[09:46] | of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, | 坦格利安家族的风暴降生丹妮莉丝 |
[09:49] | rightful heir to the Iron Throne, | 铁王座的合法继承人 |
[09:51] | rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的合法女王 |
[09:54] | Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, | 七国守护 |
[09:56] | the Mother of Dragons, | 龙之母 |
[09:58] | the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, | 草海上的卡丽熙 |
[10:00] | the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains. | 不焚者 解放者 |
[10:09] | This is Jon Snow. | 这是琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:15] | He’s King in the North. | 北境之王 |
[10:20] | Thank you for traveling so far, my lord. | 感谢你远道而来 大人 |
[10:22] | I hope the seas weren’t too rough. | 希望海上不太颠簸 |
[10:24] | The winds were kind, Your Grace. | 风平浪静 陛下 |
[10:25] | Apologies, I have a Flea Bottom accent, I know, | 抱歉 我知道我操着一口跳蚤窝口音 |
[10:29] | but Jon Snow is King in the North, Your Grace. | 但琼恩·雪诺是北境之王 陛下 |
[10:32] | – He’s not a lord. – Forgive me– | -不是领主 -抱歉 这位… |
[10:34] | Your Grace, this is Ser Davos Seaworth. | 陛下 这位是戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士 |
[10:37] | Forgive me, Ser Davos. | 原谅我 席渥斯爵士 |
[10:38] | I never did receive a formal education, | 我并未受过正式教育 |
[10:41] | but I could have sworn I read | 但我发誓我曾读到 |
[10:42] | the last King in the North was Torrhen Stark, | 最后一位北境之王是托伦·史塔克 |
[10:46] | who bent the knee to my ancestor, Aegon Targaryen. | 而他向我的祖先伊耿·坦格利安屈膝称臣 |
[10:49] | In exchange for his life and the lives of the Northmen, | 以求保全他自己和北境人民的性命 |
[10:52] | Torrhen Stark swore fealty to House Targaryen in perpetuity. | 托伦·史塔克发誓永远效忠坦格利安家族 |
[10:57] | Or do I have my facts wrong? | 是我搞错了吗 |
[10:59] | I wasn’t there, Your Grace. | 当时我并不在场 陛下 |
[11:01] | No, of course not. | 是啊 当然了 |
[11:03] | But still, an oath is an oath. | 但誓言就是誓言 |
[11:06] | And perpetuity means– | 永远的意思是… |
[11:08] | what does perpetuity mean, Lord Tyrion? | 永远是什么意思 提利昂大人 |
[11:11] | Forever. | 世世代代 |
[11:13] | Forever. | 世世代代 |
[11:15] | So I assume, my lord… | 所以我以为 大人 |
[11:17] | …you’re here to bend the knee. | 你是来屈膝称臣的 |
[11:22] | I am not. | 并非如此 |
[11:26] | Well, that is unfortunate. | 那太不幸了 |
[11:30] | You’ve traveled all this way | 你这么大老远跑来 |
[11:31] | to break faith with House Targaryen? | 就是为了背弃坦格利安家族 |
[11:33] | Break faith? | 背弃 |
[11:36] | Your father burned my grandfather alive. | 你父亲活活烧死了我的祖父 |
[11:38] | He burned my uncle alive. | 还活活烧死了我大伯 |
[11:40] | He would have burned the Seven Kingdoms– | 他甚至可能会烧了七国… |
[11:41] | My father… was an evil man. | 我父亲…是大恶之人 |
[11:46] | On behalf of House Targaryen… | 我代表坦格利安家族 |
[11:50] | I ask your forgiveness | 请求你原谅 |
[11:51] | for the crimes he committed against your family. | 他对你的家族犯下的罪行 |
[11:54] | And I ask you not to judge a daughter | 我也请你不要以父亲的罪行 |
[11:57] | by the sins of her father. | 评判其女儿 |
[12:01] | Our two houses were allies for centuries, | 我们两家结盟数百年 |
[12:05] | and those were the best centuries | 那是七国前所未有 |
[12:06] | the Seven Kingdoms have ever known. | 兴盛昌隆的时代 |
[12:08] | Centuries of peace and prosperity | 数百年的和平与繁荣背后 |
[12:11] | with a Targaryen sitting on the Iron Throne | 是坦格利安稳坐铁王座 |
[12:14] | and a Stark serving as Warden of the North. | 史塔克贵为北境守护 |
[12:18] | I am the last Targaryen, Jon Snow. | 我是最后一个坦格利安 琼恩·雪诺 |
[12:22] | Honor the pledge your ancestor made to mine. | 遵守你的祖先对我的先人许下的承诺 |
[12:24] | Bend the knee and I will name you Warden of the North. | 臣服于我 我就任命你为北境守护 |
[12:28] | Together, we will save this country from those who would destroy it. | 你我携手 从破坏者手中拯救王国 |
[12:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:45] | You’re not guilty of your father’s crimes. | 你不必为父亲犯下的罪受责 |
[12:47] | And I’m not beholden to my ancestor’s vows. | 我也无须被先祖许下的誓言约束 |
[12:52] | Then why are you here? | 那你为何来此 |
[12:54] | Because I need your help, and you need mine. | 因为我需要你的帮助 你也需要我的帮助 |
[13:00] | Did you see three dragons flying overhead when you arrived? | 你抵达时可曾看到三头龙在头顶盘旋 |
[13:04] | I did. | 看到了 |
[13:05] | And did you see the Dothraki, | 可曾见到多斯拉克人 |
[13:07] | all of whom have sworn to kill for me? | 他们每个人都誓言为我而战 |
[13:10] | They’re hard to miss. | 想看不到也难 |
[13:11] | But still, I need your help? | 但我仍然需要你的帮助 |
[13:14] | Not to defeat Cersei. | 不是为击败瑟曦 |
[13:15] | You could storm King’s Landing tomorrow and the city would fall. | 您大可以明日就拿下君临 易如反掌 |
[13:19] | Hell, we almost took it | 连我们当初也差一点就攻下 |
[13:20] | and we didn’t even have dragons. | 况且我们没有龙 |
[13:21] | – Almost. – But you haven’t stormed King’s Landing. | -差一点 -但你没有大举进攻君临 |
[13:25] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[13:27] | The only reason I can see | 我能想到的唯一的原因 |
[13:28] | is you don’t want to kill thousands of innocent people. | 就是你不愿意杀死数千无辜民众 |
[13:31] | It’s the fastest way to win the war, | 那是赢得战争最快的方式 |
[13:32] | but you won’t do it, | 但你不愿意那么做 |
[13:34] | which means, at the very least, | 这说明 至少 |
[13:38] | you’re better than Cersei. | 你强过瑟曦 |
[13:41] | Still, that doesn’t explain why I need your help. | 这仍然不能解释 我为何需要你们帮助 |
[13:46] | Because right now, you and I and Cersei and everyone else, | 因为现在 你和我 瑟曦以及其他所有人 |
[13:51] | we’re children playing at a game, | 都只是沉迷于游戏的孩子 |
[13:52] | screaming that the rules aren’t fair. | 为游戏不公平吵吵嚷嚷 |
[13:54] | – You told me you liked this man. – I do. | -你说你喜欢这个人 -的确 |
[13:56] | In the time since he’s met me, he’s refused to call me queen, | 他从见面到现在 不肯称我为女王 |
[14:00] | he’s refused to bow, and now he’s calling me a child. | 不肯行礼 现在又说我是孩子 |
[14:03] | I believe he’s calling all of us children. Figure of speech. | 我想他是说我们所有人都是孩子 是比喻 |
[14:07] | Your Grace, everyone you know will die before winter’s over | 陛下 如果我们不能击败北方的敌人 |
[14:10] | if we don’t defeat the enemy to the north. | 你认识的每一个人都会在冬天结束前死去 |
[14:12] | As far as I can see, you are the enemy to the north. | 对我而言 你就是北方的敌人 |
[14:14] | I am not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[14:18] | The dead are the enemy. | 死人才是敌人 |
[14:20] | The dead? | 死人 |
[14:22] | Is that another figure of speech? | 又是一种比喻吗 |
[14:24] | The Army of the Dead is on the march. | 死人军团正在逼近 |
[14:26] | The Army of the Dead? | 死人军团 |
[14:29] | You don’t know me well, my lord, | 你对我算不上了解 大人 |
[14:30] | but do you think I’m a liar or a madman? | 但你认为我是个满嘴谎言的疯子吗 |
[14:33] | No, I don’t think you’re either of those things. | 不 我并不这样认为 |
[14:36] | The Army of the Dead is real. | 死人军团真的存在 |
[14:38] | The white walkers are real. | 异鬼真的存在 |
[14:39] | The Night King is real. I’ve seen them. | 夜王真的存在 我亲眼见过 |
[14:42] | If they get past the Wall | 一旦它们突破长城 |
[14:44] | and we’re squabbling amongst ourselves… | 而我们还忙着相互攻诘 |
[14:49] | we’re finished. | 我们就全完了 |
[14:56] | I was born at Dragonstone. | 我生于龙石岛 |
[15:00] | Not that I can remember it. | 虽然我并不记得 |
[15:03] | We fled before Robert’s assassins could find us. | 我们趁劳勃的杀手抵达之前逃走 |
[15:07] | Robert was your father’s best friend, no? | 劳勃是你父亲的挚友吧 |
[15:10] | I wonder if your father knew his best friend sent assassins | 我怀疑你父亲是否知道他的挚友 |
[15:14] | to murder a baby girl in her crib. | 派人谋杀襁褓中的婴儿 |
[15:18] | Not that it matters now, of course. | 如今这些当然都不重要了 |
[15:21] | I spent my life in foreign lands. | 我从小在异乡长大 |
[15:24] | So many men have tried to kill me, | 那么多人想杀我 |
[15:27] | I don’t remember all their names. | 我记不得他们所有人的名字 |
[15:31] | I have been sold like a broodmare. | 我曾被当成母马贩卖 |
[15:35] | I’ve been chained and betrayed, | 我曾被铐上枷锁 遭人背叛 |
[15:38] | raped and defiled. | 承受侮辱践踏 |
[15:41] | Do you know what kept me standing | 你可知道是什么支撑我 |
[15:43] | through all those years in exile? | 在多年的流放中不曾低头 |
[15:47] | Faith. | 是信念 |
[15:49] | Not in any gods, | 不是对神明的信念 |
[15:52] | not in myths and legends. | 不是对迷信传说的信念 |
[15:55] | In myself. | 而是对自己 |
[15:58] | In Daenerys Targaryen. | 我只信丹妮莉斯·坦格利安 |
[16:01] | The world hadn’t seen a dragon in centuries | 世间已有几百年未出现过龙 |
[16:04] | until my children were born. | 直到我的孩子们诞生 |
[16:07] | The Dothraki hadn’t crossed the sea, any sea. | 多斯拉克人从不渡海 |
[16:11] | They did for me. | 他们为我渡海而来 |
[16:14] | I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms, | 我为统治七国而生 |
[16:18] | and I will. | 终将君临天下 |
[16:23] | You’ll be ruling over a graveyard | 要是我们不能击败夜王 |
[16:25] | if we don’t defeat the Night King. | 你君临的将是一片坟场 |
[16:29] | The war against my sister has already begun. | 抗击我老姐的战争已然打响 |
[16:32] | You can’t expect us to halt hostilities and join you in fighting | 你总不能要我们停止对战去帮你抗击 |
[16:36] | whatever you saw beyond the Wall. | 你在长城外见到的东西 |
[16:41] | You don’t believe him. | 您不信他 |
[16:42] | I understand that. It sounds like nonsense. | 我能明白 听起来全是胡扯 |
[16:45] | But if destiny has brought | 但如果是命运 |
[16:46] | Daenerys Targaryen back to our shores, | 让丹妮莉斯·坦格利安回到我们的海岸 |
[16:49] | it has also made Jon Snow King in the North. | 命运也让琼恩·雪诺成为北境之王 |
[16:53] | You were the first to bring Dothraki to Westeros? | 您是第一个把多斯拉克人带到维斯特洛的 |
[16:56] | He is the first to make allies of wildlings and Northmen. | 他是第一个让野人和北方人团结一心的 |
[16:59] | He was named Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. | 他被推选为守夜人军团总司令 |
[17:01] | He was named King in the North. | 他被拥护为北境之王 |
[17:02] | Not because of his birthright. | 不是因为他有继承权 |
[17:03] | He has no birthright. He’s a damn bastard. | 他没有继承权 他只是个私生子 |
[17:06] | All those hard sons of bitches chose him as their leader | 那帮老混蛋推举他做首领 |
[17:11] | because they believe in him. | 是因为他们信任他 |
[17:14] | All those things you don’t believe in, | 那些您不相信其存在的东西 |
[17:16] | he faced those things. | 他都面对过 |
[17:17] | He fought those things for the good of his people. | 他为了他的人民与之作战 |
[17:20] | He risked his life for his people. | 他为他的人民甘冒性命危险 |
[17:21] | He took a knife in the heart for his people. | 他为了他们心口挨过刀子 |
[17:23] | He gave his own– | 他献出了… |
[17:31] | If we don’t put aside our enmities and band together, | 如果我们不能放下仇恨团结一致 |
[17:33] | we will die. | 我们都会死 |
[17:36] | And then it doesn’t matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne. | 届时谁的枯骨坐上铁王座都不重要 |
[17:39] | If it doesn’t matter, then you might as well kneel. | 既然不重要 你何不屈膝 |
[17:42] | Swear your allegiance to Queen Daenerys, | 宣誓效忠丹妮莉斯女王 |
[17:44] | help her to defeat my sister, | 助她击败我老姐 |
[17:46] | and together, our armies will protect the North. | 然后我们的军队将一同保卫北境 |
[17:47] | There’s no time for that. | 没有时间了 |
[17:50] | There’s no time for any of this! | 没有时间说这些了 |
[17:51] | While we stand here, debating– | 我们站在此处辩论之时… |
[17:53] | It takes no time to bend the knee. | 屈膝下跪不费多少时间 |
[17:55] | Pledge your sword to her cause. | 发誓你的剑供她驱使 |
[17:56] | And why would I do that? | 我为何要那样做 |
[18:01] | I mean no offense, Your Grace, | 我无意冒犯 陛下 |
[18:04] | but I don’t know you. | 但我不了解你 |
[18:05] | As far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[18:07] | your claim to the throne rests entirely on your father’s name, | 你对王位的继承权完全依赖你父亲的姓氏 |
[18:10] | and my own father fought to overthrow the Mad King. | 而我的父亲曾为推翻疯王而战 |
[18:15] | The lords of the North | 北境诸侯信任我 |
[18:17] | placed their trust in me to lead them, | 要我做他们的领袖 |
[18:20] | and I will continue to do so as well as I can. | 只要一息尚存 我必不负所托 |
[18:25] | That’s fair. | 说得不错 |
[18:28] | It’s also fair to point out | 但我也要指出 |
[18:30] | that I’m the rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 我是七国真正的女王 |
[18:34] | By declaring yourself king of the northernmost kingdom, | 你自称北方国土之王 |
[18:38] | you are in open rebellion. | 已是公然叛乱 |
[18:50] | Your Grace, please dismiss your guests. | 陛下 请您让客人回避一下 |
[18:52] | I have grave news. | 我有重大消息汇报 |
[18:56] | You must forgive my manners. | 请原谅我的无礼 |
[18:58] | You’ll both be tired after your long journey. | 两位长途跋涉一定累了 |
[19:01] | We’ll have baths drawn for you and supper sent to your rooms. | 我们会为你们准备洗浴 晚餐送到你们的房间 |
[19:13] | Am I your prisoner? | 我是你的囚犯吗 |
[19:18] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[19:37] | Our ironborn and Dornish allies were attacked en route to Dorne. | 我们的铁民和多恩盟友在去多恩的途中遇袭 |
[19:41] | – And? – Two or three ships escaped, | -如何 -只有两三艘船逃了出来 |
[19:43] | the rest, sunk or captured. | 其余船只或被击沉 或被俘 |
[19:45] | Ellaria and the Sand Snakes, dead or captured. | 艾拉莉亚和沙蛇们或被杀或被俘 |
[19:48] | The Greyjoys, dead or captured. | 葛雷乔伊家的人或被杀或被俘 |
[19:51] | All of them? | 一个都不剩 |
[19:53] | – Pull! – Heave! | -拉啊 -拽啊 |
[19:57] | Pull! | 拉 |
[20:09] | Your sister’s dead? | 你姐姐死了吗 |
[20:11] | Euron has her. | 攸伦抓住了她 |
[20:14] | You saw him take her? | 你看着她被抓吗 |
[20:17] | – But you got away? – I couldn’t save her. | -可你逃出来了 -我救不了她 |
[20:21] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[20:24] | You wouldn’t be here if you tried. | 你要是尽了力 就不会在这里 |
[20:30] | Come, men! | 都过来 |
[20:32] | Sails up! | 升帆 |
[20:42] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[20:55] | Whores! | 婊子 |
[20:58] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[21:03] | This is the life. | 这才叫风光 |
[21:05] | Look at them, cheering for a Greyjoy. | 看看他们 为一个葛雷乔伊欢呼 |
[21:13] | I have to be honest, | 我必须承认 |
[21:15] | this is making me hard. | 这场面让我都硬了 |
[21:20] | Did you see Little Theon’s face right before he jumped overboard? | 你看到小席恩跳船前脸上的表情了吗 |
[21:24] | “Oh, no!” | “哦不” |
[21:27] | What a twat. | 真是没种 |
[21:56] | – Whore! Whore! Whore! – Murderers! | -婊子 婊子 婊子 -杀人犯 |
[22:32] | My queen, please accept this gift | 女王陛下 请接受这份大礼 |
[22:35] | on behalf of all of your loyal subjects in the Iron Islands. | 代表铁群岛所有忠顺臣民的心意 |
[22:44] | I give you what no other man could give– | 其他男人给不了的 由我向您奉上 |
[22:49] | justice. | 正义 |
[22:51] | Justice for your murdered daughter. | 为您被害的女儿伸张正义 |
[23:04] | You’ve proven yourself the greatest captain on the fourteen seas | 你证明了自己是十四海之内最强大的船长 |
[23:08] | and a true friend to the crown. | 也是王室真正的朋友 |
[23:11] | You deserve more than a true friend. | 您应得的何止一个真正的朋友 |
[23:14] | And you deserve a proper reward for your heroism. | 鉴于你的英勇表现 你应得到合适的奖赏 |
[23:17] | There’s only one reward I want. | 我想要的奖赏只有一个 |
[23:21] | You shall have what your heart desires… | 等我们赢得了战争 |
[23:26] | when the war is won. | 你自当得偿所愿 |
[23:34] | With Euron Greyjoy commanding our naval forces | 有攸伦·葛雷乔伊指挥我们的海军 |
[23:37] | and Jaime Lannister leading our armies, | 詹姆·兰尼斯特率领我们的陆军 |
[23:40] | the sons and daughters of Westeros | 维斯特洛的儿女 |
[23:42] | shall defend our country. | 将会保卫我们的国家 |
[23:51] | There’s nothing quite like it, is there? | 没有比这个更受用的了 不是吗 |
[23:54] | The love of the people. | 人民的爱戴 |
[23:56] | Though I suppose you wouldn’t know. | 我猜你是无缘体会了 |
[23:58] | This same mob spat at my sister not long ago. | 同一群暴民不久前还啐过我老姐 |
[24:01] | And if you turn on us, | 要是你背叛我们 |
[24:03] | they’ll cheer to see your head mounted on a spike. | 他们也会为看到你的人头插上枪尖欢呼 |
[24:06] | Or yours. | 也可能是你的人头 |
[24:08] | They just like severed heads, really. | 他们就是喜欢浸过焦油的脑袋 |
[24:11] | Listen, if you have any advice at all, | 听着 如果你有什么建议的话 |
[24:14] | I would love to hear it. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:16] | When we have an hour or two to speak as brothers. | 到时候我们就像兄弟一样促膝谈心 |
[24:19] | Advice? | 什么建议 |
[24:21] | Does she like it gentle or rough? | 她喜欢温柔点还是粗暴点 |
[24:24] | A finger in the bum? | 爱不爱指弄菊花 |
[24:26] | Not now. We’ll talk later. | 现在不用说 我们以后再聊 |
[24:47] | I want you to know I understand. | 你要知道我理解你 |
[24:50] | Even though we’re enemies, you and I, | 虽然你我是敌人 |
[24:51] | I understand the fury that drives you. | 我能够理解驱使你的那种愤怒 |
[24:54] | I was there that day when Ser Gregor | 格雷果爵士把你爱人的脑袋捏碎那天 |
[24:56] | crushed your lover’s head. | 我也在场 |
[25:00] | If I close my eyes, | 我闭上眼睛 |
[25:02] | I can hear the sound of Oberyn’s skull breaking. | 就能听到奥柏伦头骨碎裂的声音 |
[25:05] | The sound of your scream. | 和你尖叫的声音 |
[25:07] | I never heard a sound like that. | 我从未听过那种声音 |
[25:09] | I thought, “That’s true love.” | 我当时就想 “这是真爱” |
[25:12] | Oberyn looked beautiful that day. He really did. | 奥柏伦那天可谓技惊四座 真的 |
[25:15] | No one moved like him. | 他的步伐无人能比 |
[25:16] | No one had such skill with a spear. | 他的枪法出神入化 |
[25:19] | Even Ser Gregor couldn’t stop him. | 连格雷果爵士都对付不了他 |
[25:22] | If only he hadn’t taunted him. | 要不是他嘲弄了格雷果爵士 |
[25:25] | He could’ve walked away and left poor Ser Gregor to die. | 他可能会活着离开 而可怜的格雷果爵士会死 |
[25:28] | But that wasn’t your lover’s way, was it? | 但那不是你爱人的风格 对吗 |
[25:31] | Now he’s buried somewhere. | 如今他埋在黄土之下 |
[25:34] | And here’s Ser Gregor, stronger than ever. | 而格雷果爵士仍然健在 强大更甚以往 |
[25:36] | That must be difficult for you. | 你心里肯定不好受 |
[25:42] | When my daughter was taken from me, | 当我的女儿被夺走时 |
[25:44] | my only daughter… | 我唯一的女儿 |
[25:47] | well, you can’t imagine how that feels | 你无法体会那种感觉 |
[25:50] | unless you’ve lost a child. | 除非你失去过一个孩子 |
[25:53] | I fed her at my own breast even though they told me | 尽管他们都让我把孩子交给奶妈 |
[25:55] | to give her to the wet nurse. | 我还是自己喂养她 |
[25:58] | I couldn’t bear to see her in another woman’s arms. | 我无法忍受看到她在别的女人怀中 |
[26:01] | I never got to have a mother, | 我无福拥有母亲 |
[26:03] | but Myrcella did. | 但是弥赛菈有 |
[26:05] | She was mine, and you took her from me. | 她是我的 而你把她从我身边夺走 |
[26:09] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[26:17] | Doesn’t matter now. | 现在都不重要了 |
[26:27] | Your daughter’s a beauty, too. | 你的女儿也很美 |
[26:30] | Those brown eyes. | 看那双褐色的眼睛 |
[26:33] | Those lips. | 看那嘴唇 |
[26:36] | Perfect Dornish beauty. | 标准的多恩美女 |
[26:38] | I imagine she’s your favorite. | 我想她一定是你最爱的孩子 |
[26:40] | I know, I know, we’re not supposed to have favorites, | 我明白 我明白 我们不该偏心 |
[26:43] | but still, we’re only human. | 但我们毕竟是凡人 |
[26:47] | We love whom we love. | 倾心于谁由不得自己 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry, I can’t understand you. | 抱歉 我听不清楚 |
[26:54] | That gag makes it impossible to understand what you’re saying. | 你的嘴堵着 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[26:56] | It must be frustrating. | 一定很痛苦吧 |
[27:01] | We all make our choices. | 我们都得做出选择 |
[27:04] | You chose to murder my daughter. | 你选择杀害了我的女儿 |
[27:07] | You must have felt powerful after you made that choice. | 做出这个选择 你肯定感觉自己很强大 |
[27:10] | Do you feel powerful now? | 现在你觉得自己强大吗 |
[27:18] | I don’t sleep very well. | 我总是睡不好 |
[27:20] | Not at all, really. | 根本睡不着 |
[27:22] | I lie in bed and I stare at the canopy | 我躺在床上 盯着床顶 |
[27:23] | and imagine ways of killing my enemies. | 想像着杀死敌人的方式 |
[27:26] | How to destroy Ellaria Sand, | 怎样摧毁艾拉莉亚·沙德 |
[27:28] | the woman who murdered my only daughter. | 那个杀害我唯一的女儿的女人 |
[27:31] | I thought about having Ser Gregor crush your skull | 我想过让格雷果爵士像对奥柏伦那样 |
[27:33] | the way he did Oberyn’s. | 捏碎你的脑壳 |
[27:35] | It would be poetic, I suppose, but fast, too fast. | 我认为那样会很有诗意 但是太快了 |
[27:40] | I thought about having him crush your daughter’s skull. | 我想过让他捏碎你女儿的脑袋 |
[27:44] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真美 |
[27:47] | The thought of this lovely face | 一想到这张漂亮的脸蛋 |
[27:49] | cracking open like a duck egg, | 像一颗鸭蛋那样碎裂 |
[27:51] | no, it’s just not right. | 不 这样不对 |
[28:00] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[28:12] | Qyburn here is the cleverest man I know. | 科本是我所知最聪明的人 |
[28:14] | Clever enough to learn what poison you used to murder Myrcella. | 他搞清楚了你用什么毒药害死的弥赛菈 |
[28:18] | The Long Goodbye, was that it? | “漫长的再见” 是叫这个名字吗 |
[28:19] | – The Long Farewell. – That’s the one. | -“漫长的告别” -就是这个 |
[28:25] | How long does the poison take? | 毒性发作要多久 |
[28:27] | Difficult to say– hours, days. | 很难说 几个小时 或者几天 |
[28:29] | It depends on the subject’s constitution. | 要看中毒者的体质 |
[28:31] | But death is certain? | 但肯定会致死吧 |
[28:33] | Oh, yes, Your Grace, quite certain. | 当然 陛下 必死无疑 |
[28:40] | Your daughter will die here in this cell, | 你的女儿会死在这间牢房里 |
[28:43] | and you will be here watching when she does. | 而你将眼看着她死去 |
[28:47] | You’ll be here the rest of your days. | 你将在这里度过余生 |
[28:51] | If you refuse to eat, we’ll force food down your throat. | 如果你拒绝进食 我们就塞进你喉咙 |
[28:55] | You will live to watch your daughter rot. | 你将活着目睹你女儿腐烂 |
[28:59] | To watch that beautiful face collapse… | 目睹这张俏丽的面孔衰败 |
[29:01] | …to bone and dust. | 化为白骨和尘灰 |
[29:06] | All the while contemplating the choices you’ve made. | 与此同时不断思量你当初的选择 |
[29:12] | Make sure the guards change the torches every few hours. | 吩咐守卫每过几个小时就更换火把 |
[29:15] | I don’t want her to miss a thing. | 我不想让她错过分毫 |
[29:47] | No. | 不 |
[30:31] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[30:44] | What are you doing? No one can see us like this. | 你要干什么 不能让别人看见我们这样 |
[30:47] | I am the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. I’ll do as I please. | 我是七国女王 我爱做什么就做什么 |
[30:56] | Forgive me, Your Grace. | 打扰 陛下 |
[30:57] | The visitor from Braavos has arrived. | 布拉佛斯的访客到了 |
[30:59] | Good. And we’ll need fresh sheets for the bed. | 好 我们还需要干净的床单 |
[31:02] | At once, Your Grace. | 马上就办 陛下 |
[31:14] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[31:17] | My condolences, Your Grace, | 陛下 对于您儿子的过世 |
[31:19] | on the death of your son. | 我深表哀悼 |
[31:21] | From all reports, he was a fine young man. | 人人都说他是个好青年 |
[31:23] | The Iron Bank didn’t send you here to offer condolences. | 铁金库不是派你来致哀的 |
[31:26] | Condolences and congratulations. | 致哀并道贺 |
[31:30] | To become the first ruling Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, | 成为七国第一位掌权的女王 |
[31:32] | that’s quite an accomplishment. | 算得上惊人的成就 |
[31:34] | The Iron Bank appreciates | 铁金库很欣赏 |
[31:36] | how you cast off the yoke of superstition, | 您摆脱旧俗的枷锁 |
[31:38] | freeing the crown from elements | 从那些妄图颠覆法治的势力手中 |
[31:40] | who sought to subvert the rule of law. | 解放王权的行为 |
[31:42] | The destruction of the Sept of Baelor was a tragic accident. | 贝勒大圣堂的毁坏是一场意料之外的惨剧 |
[31:46] | Indeed, but sometimes tragedies are necessary | 确实 但有时为了恢复秩序及合法统治 |
[31:50] | to restore order and rational leadership. | 惨剧是必要的 |
[31:52] | The Iron Bank wants its gold back. | 铁金库想把黄金要回去了 |
[31:55] | Your father never minced words either. | 您父亲说话也不拐弯抹角 |
[31:57] | But, yes, your debts are considerable. | 但是 没错 您的债务总数可观 |
[32:01] | And you’re now engaged in a conflict on several fronts. | 而且您现在身陷各方的斗争之中 |
[32:04] | We both know how expensive war can be. | 我们都知道战争多费钱 |
[32:07] | And we both know gold wins wars. | 我们也都知道有黄金就能赢得战争 |
[32:09] | Your vaults are empty. | 您的金库已经空了 |
[32:11] | Your late husband’s profligacy saw to that. | 是您的亡夫挥霍无度所致 |
[32:14] | Your wealthiest allies, the Tyrells, are now your enemies. | 当初最富裕的盟友提利尔家 现在与您为敌 |
[32:16] | You are surrounded on all sides by rivals for the throne. | 您的王位四面楚歌 |
[32:20] | And the Iron Bank wants to bet on a winner. | 所以铁金库想押注在胜者身上 |
[32:22] | We don’t make bets. | 我们不押注 |
[32:24] | We invest in endeavors we deem likely to be successful. | 我们在我们认为能成功的事业上投资 |
[32:27] | A fancy way of saying “Bet.” | “押注”的一种体面说法 |
[32:30] | The war’s already begun. I’ve drawn first blood. | 战争已打响 我先下一城 |
[32:34] | I decapitated the Dornish snake. | 我斩了多恩沙蛇 |
[32:37] | My armada owns the Narrow Sea. | 我的无敌舰队控制了狭海 |
[32:39] | Euron Greyjoy’s armada owns the Narrow Sea. | 攸伦·葛雷乔伊的无敌舰队控制了狭海 |
[32:41] | Euron Greyjoy is loyal to me. | 攸伦·葛雷乔伊忠于我 |
[32:43] | For now. | 只是暂时 |
[32:45] | Daenerys Targaryen has three full-grown dragons. | 丹妮莉丝·坦格利安拥有三头成年的龙 |
[32:49] | How well do wooden ships fare against fire-breathing dragons? | 木造的船怎么对付喷火的龙 |
[32:54] | Her dragons might not be as invulnerable as some think. | 她的龙也许不像有些人想的那么无敌 |
[32:59] | But let’s talk about the Targaryen girl. | 但我们就谈谈那个坦格利安家的丫头吧 |
[33:01] | You want to invest in her? | 你们想投资她吗 |
[33:03] | I’m guessing the Iron Bank | 我猜铁金库 |
[33:04] | invested considerable gold in the slave trade. | 曾在奴隶贸易上耗资甚巨 |
[33:07] | How are your profits | 丹妮莉丝解放了奴隶后 |
[33:09] | now that Daenerys has freed all the slaves? | 你们的生意怎么样了 |
[33:12] | The slave trade has entered a downturn, it’s true. | 奴隶贸易确实低迷不振 |
[33:16] | From what I gather, she considers herself | 据我所知 她当自己是革命者 |
[33:18] | more of a revolutionary than a monarch. | 而非区区一位君主 |
[33:21] | In your experience, | 以你的经验 |
[33:23] | how do bankers usually fare with revolutionaries? | 银行家怎么对付革命者呢 |
[33:26] | The Lannisters owe the Iron Bank quite a lot of money, | 兰尼斯特欠了铁金库很多钱 |
[33:28] | but Lannisters always pay their debts. | 但是兰尼斯特有债必还 |
[33:30] | Do former slaves or Dothraki or dragons? | 前奴隶或多斯拉克人或龙会这样吗 |
[33:38] | Your father’s daughter, indeed. | 果真有其父必有其女 |
[33:40] | Give me a fortnight. | 给我两周时间 |
[33:42] | Stay in King’s Landing as my honored guest. | 留在君临做我的贵宾 |
[33:44] | And when you return to Braavos, | 当你返回布拉佛斯 |
[33:45] | I swear to you, my debt will be paid in full. | 我向你发誓 我的债务将全部偿还 |
[34:13] | I came down here to brood over my failure | 我没能料到葛雷乔伊的突袭 |
[34:15] | to predict the Greyjoy attack. | 本想下来郁闷一会儿 |
[34:20] | You’re making it difficult. | 你让我不好办了 |
[34:22] | You look a lot better brooding than I do. | 你看起来比我更郁闷 |
[34:27] | You make me feel like I’m failing at brooding over failing. | 你让我感觉自己连郁闷都不如别人 |
[34:29] | I’m a prisoner on this island. | 我是这座岛上的囚犯 |
[34:32] | I wouldn’t say you’re a prisoner on this island. | 我不觉得你是岛上的囚犯 |
[34:35] | You’re free to walk the castle, | 你可以自由出入城堡 |
[34:37] | the beaches, to go wherever you want. | 海滩 哪儿都行 |
[34:38] | Except to my ship. | 除了我的船 |
[34:41] | You took my ship. | 你们拿走了我的船 |
[34:42] | I wouldn’t say we took your ship. | 我不觉得我们拿了你的船 |
[34:44] | I’m not playing word games with you. | 我不跟你玩文字游戏 |
[34:46] | The dead are coming for us all. | 死人冲着我们来了 |
[34:48] | Why don’t you figure out what to do | 你何不想想如何处理 |
[34:50] | about my missing fleet and murdered allies, | 我丢失的舰队和被害的盟友 |
[34:52] | and I’ll figure out what to do about your walking dead men. | 而我想想如何处理你的行尸走肉 |
[34:55] | It’s hard for me to fathom. It really is. | 对我而言很难理解 真的 |
[34:57] | If someone told me about the white walkers and the Night King… | 如果有人跟我说异鬼和夜王… |
[35:08] | You probably don’t believe me. | 你可能不相信我 |
[35:11] | I do, actually. | 其实我相信 |
[35:13] | You didn’t before. | 你当年就不信 |
[35:17] | “Grumkins and snarks,” You called them. | 你管它们叫”古灵精怪” |
[35:19] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[35:21] | You said it was all nonsense. | 你说那都是无稽之谈 |
[35:23] | It was nonsense. Everybody knew it. | 那就是无稽之谈 大家都知道 |
[35:27] | But then Mormont saw them | 但是莫尔蒙看见它们了 |
[35:29] | and you saw them. | 你也看见它们了 |
[35:31] | And I trust the eyes of an honest man | 而我相信正人君子的眼睛 |
[35:32] | more than I trust what everybody knows. | 甚于大家都知道的常识 |
[35:36] | How do I convince people who don’t know me | 我怎么说服那些不认识我的人 |
[35:38] | that an enemy they don’t believe in is coming to kill them all? | 有一个他们以为不存在的敌人要来杀他们了 |
[35:42] | – Good question. – I know it’s a good question. | -好问题 -我知道这是好问题 |
[35:44] | I’m looking for an answer. | 我在找答案 |
[35:46] | People’s minds aren’t made for problems that large. | 人的脑袋分析不来这么大的问题 |
[35:51] | White walkers, the Night King, | 异鬼 夜王 |
[35:53] | Army of the Dead– | 死人军团 |
[35:55] | it’s almost a relief to confront | 相比之下 |
[35:57] | a comfortable, familiar monster like my sister. | 对付我老姐这样熟悉亲切的魔头轻松多了 |
[36:02] | I need to help prepare my people for what’s coming. | 我需要帮助我的人民备战 |
[36:07] | I can’t help them from here. | 在这儿我可帮不上忙 |
[36:10] | I’d like to leave. | 我想离开 |
[36:13] | It seems unlikely that you became King in the North | 你既然能当上北境之王 |
[36:15] | by giving up that easily. | 该不是靠的轻言放弃吧 |
[36:19] | Everyone told me to learn from my father’s mistakes. | 每个人都跟我说要吸取我父亲的教训 |
[36:22] | Don’t go south. | 不要去南方 |
[36:24] | Don’t answer a summons from the Mad King’s daughter, | 不要回应疯王之女 |
[36:27] | a foreign invader. | 外邦入侵者的召唤 |
[36:31] | And here I am, | 但我来了 |
[36:33] | a Northern fool. | 一个北境莽夫 |
[36:35] | Children are not their fathers, | 子女不同于父亲 |
[36:38] | luckily for all of us. | 幸好我们都是如此 |
[36:41] | And sometimes there’s more to foreign invaders | 有时外邦入侵者和北境莽夫 |
[36:43] | and Northern fools than meets the eye. | 都有表面看不到的品质 |
[36:46] | Daenerys could have sailed for Westeros long ago, | 丹妮莉丝很早以前就可以乘船驶来维斯特洛 |
[36:48] | but she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[36:49] | Instead, she stayed where she was | 相反 她留在那里 |
[36:51] | and saved many people from horrible fates, | 拯救很多人于水火之中 |
[36:54] | some of whom are on this island with us right now. | 有些人现在跟随我们来到了这座岛 |
[36:57] | While you’re our guest here, | 既然你在这里做客 |
[36:58] | you might consider asking them | 你可以考虑问问他们 |
[36:59] | what they think of the Mad King’s daughter. | 怎么看待疯王的女儿 |
[37:03] | She protects people from monsters, | 她保护人民免遭祸害 |
[37:05] | just as you do. | 就和你一样 |
[37:07] | It’s why she came here. | 这也是她来这里的目的 |
[37:09] | And she’s not about to head north | 她不会就此北上 |
[37:11] | to fight an enemy she’s never seen | 迎战一个从未见过的敌人 |
[37:12] | on the word of a man she doesn’t know. | 仅凭一个陌生人的三言两语 |
[37:15] | After a single meeting, | 仅凭一次会面 |
[37:17] | it’s not a reasonable thing to ask. | 这种请求根本不合常理 |
[37:26] | So, do you have anything reasonable to ask? | 那么 你有什么合理的请求吗 |
[37:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:34] | Maybe you are a Northern fool. | 说不定你还真是北境莽夫 |
[37:37] | I’m asking if there’s something I can do to help you. | 我是问有没有什么我能帮你的 |
[37:43] | – Dragonglass? – Yes. | -龙晶 -对 |
[37:45] | Volcanic glass, obsidian. | 火山晶石 又称黑曜石 |
[37:47] | He says you have a tremendous amount of it here. | 他说此处矿藏丰富 |
[37:49] | Why are we talking about glass? | 我们怎么讲到晶石了 |
[37:51] | We just lost two of our allies. | 我们刚刚失去两个盟友 |
[37:53] | Which is why I was speaking to Jon Snow, a potential ally. | 所以我去找了琼恩·雪诺 他是潜在的盟友 |
[37:59] | And what does the King in the North want with dragonglass? | 北境之王想要龙晶做什么 |
[38:03] | Apparently, it can be turned into weapons | 显然 龙晶可以被制成武器 |
[38:05] | that kill white walkers and their foot soldiers. | 用来杀死异鬼及其士兵 |
[38:08] | Or stop them. | 或者阻止它们 |
[38:10] | Destroy them. | 毁灭它们 |
[38:11] | Unsure about the nomenclature. | 不确定该用什么词 |
[38:15] | And what do you think about this Army of the Dead | 那你怎么看所谓的死人军团 |
[38:18] | and white walkers and Night Kings? | 还有异鬼和夜王 |
[38:21] | I’d very much like to believe that Jon Snow is wrong. | 我很想相信琼恩·雪诺是错的 |
[38:24] | But a wise man once said that you should never believe a thing | 但一位智者曾经说过 |
[38:27] | simply because you want to believe it. | 不能只相信你想相信的东西 |
[38:32] | Which wise man said this? | 是哪位智者说的 |
[38:35] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[38:37] | Are you trying to present your own statements as ancient wisdom? | 你是在拿自己的话当上古智慧吗 |
[38:42] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会这么干 |
[38:44] | To you. | 在您面前 |
[38:47] | The reason I believe Jon Snow is because he’s here. | 我相信琼恩·雪诺 是因为他真的来了 |
[38:50] | All of his advisors would have told him not to come. | 他所有的顾问一定都劝过他不要来 |
[38:53] | I would have told him not to come. | 换做我也会劝他不要来 |
[38:55] | And he’s here anyway. | 但他还是来了 |
[38:57] | You don’t have to believe him. | 您不需要相信他 |
[39:00] | Let him mine the dragonglass. | 让他开采龙晶 |
[39:02] | If he’s wrong, it’s worthless. | 即使他错了也无妨 |
[39:03] | You didn’t even know it was here. | 您先前都不知道岛上有龙晶 |
[39:05] | It’s nothing to you. | 对您不算损失 |
[39:08] | Give him something by giving him nothing. | 既满足他的需求 又没有损失 |
[39:11] | Take a step toward a more productive relationship | 与潜在的盟友向更具建设性的关系 |
[39:14] | with a possible ally. | 更进一步 |
[39:17] | Keep him occupied while we focus on the task at hand | 让他自个儿忙去 我们专注当前的要务 |
[39:20] | Casterly Rock. | 凯岩城 |
[39:23] | What was that Ser Davos said | 戴佛斯爵士那句话是什么意思 |
[39:24] | about taking a knife in the heart for his people? | 为了他们心口挨过刀子 |
[39:28] | Did you notice that? | 你注意到了吗 |
[39:30] | You must allow them their flights of fancy. | 请原谅他们天马行空的想象力 |
[39:33] | It’s dreary in the North. | 北方实在枯燥乏味 |
[39:51] | Amazing thing to see. | 真是惊人的景象啊 |
[39:54] | I named them for my brothers, Viserys and Rhaegar. | 我用哥哥们的名字命名它们 韦赛里斯和雷加 |
[39:58] | They’re both gone now. | 他们都不在了 |
[40:02] | You lost two brothers as well. | 你也失去了两个兄弟 |
[40:06] | People thought dragons were gone forever, but here they are. | 人们以为龙绝迹了 但是它们还在 |
[40:11] | Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know. | 也许我们都该反思我们以为理所当然的观念 |
[40:20] | You’ve been talking to Tyrion. | 你和提利昂谈过了 |
[40:22] | He is my Hand. | 他是我的首相 |
[40:25] | – He enjoys talking. – We all enjoy what we’re good at. | -他喜欢讲话 -我们都喜欢做自己擅长的事情 |
[40:29] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[40:35] | You know I’m not going to let Cersei stay on the Iron Throne. | 你知道我不会让瑟曦待在铁王座上 |
[40:38] | I never expected that you would. | 我从不觉得你会 |
[40:39] | And I haven’t changed my mind | 关于哪些王国归属铁王座 |
[40:40] | about which kingdoms belong to that throne. | 我的看法也没有改变 |
[40:43] | I haven’t either. | 我也没有 |
[40:54] | I will allow you to mine | 我允许你 |
[40:55] | the dragonglass and forge weapons from it. | 开采龙晶并打制武器 |
[40:58] | Any resources or men you need, I will provide for you. | 需要的资源和人力 我都可以提供 |
[41:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:12] | So you believe me, then, | 这么说你相信我了 |
[41:13] | about the Night King and the Army of the Dead? | 关于夜王和死人军团的说法 |
[41:19] | You’d better get to work, Jon Snow. | 快去忙你的吧 琼恩·雪诺 |
[41:46] | How much do we have? | 一共有多少 |
[41:48] | 4,000 bushels, my lady. | 四千蒲式耳 小姐 |
[41:50] | What does that mean? | 那是多少 |
[41:51] | For the current occupants of the castle, | 以城堡现在的人口算 |
[41:53] | it’s enough food for a year, perhaps more. | 够一年的口粮 可能有盈余 |
[41:57] | And what’s the longest winter in the past hundred years? | 过去一百年间最长的冬天有多久 |
[42:00] | Uh, I’m not entirely certain. | 我不大确定 |
[42:03] | I’ll check Maester Luwin’s records. | 我去查鲁温学士的记录 |
[42:05] | He kept a copy of every raven scroll. | 他誊写了每一封渡鸦送的信 |
[42:08] | You’re telling me we don’t have enough food, | 你是说我们没有足够的存粮 |
[42:10] | especially not if the armies | 尤其当北境的军队 |
[42:12] | of the North come back to defend Winterfell? | 都退守临冬城 |
[42:14] | No, my lady, most likely not. | 是的 小姐 应该是不够的 |
[42:17] | Then we must prepare for that eventuality. | 那我们必须未雨绸缪 |
[42:19] | Whatever direction the threat comes from, | 无论敌人来自哪个方向 |
[42:21] | this is the best place to be. | 这里都是最好的避难所 |
[42:24] | We need to start building up our grain stores | 我们需要着手建造粮仓 |
[42:25] | with regular shipments from every keep in the North. | 让北境的所有城堡定期供粮 |
[42:28] | If we don’t use it by winter’s end, we’ll give it back to them. | 如果冬天结束仍有剩余 再还给他们 |
[42:30] | But if the entire North has to flee to Winterfell, | 但如果整个北境的人都被迫逃到临冬城来 |
[42:33] | they won’t have enough time to bring | 他们肯定来不及 |
[42:34] | wagonloads of grain with them. | 带上粮草辎重 |
[42:36] | Very wise, my lady. | 非常明智 小姐 |
[42:38] | Maester Wolkan, you’ll see to it? | 沃肯学士 请你负责此事 |
[42:43] | Are they covering those breastplates in leather? | 他们有没有在胸甲里衬皮革 |
[42:46] | No, my lady. | 没有 小姐 |
[42:48] | Well, shouldn’t they be? Once the real cold comes? | 不该这样吗 等到严寒降临的时候 |
[42:50] | They should, indeed. | 确实应该 |
[42:52] | Pardon me, my lady. | 恕我失陪 小姐 |
[42:54] | You there, why isn’t there leather on these? | 你 盔甲里面怎么没有衬上皮革 |
[42:58] | Command suits you. | 你很适合发号施令 |
[43:02] | The Northerners are all facing north, | 整个北境都面朝北方 |
[43:04] | worried about the threat from beyond the Wall. | 提防长城以外的敌人 |
[43:06] | So they should be. | 他们也应当如此 |
[43:08] | I know Cersei better than anyone here. | 我比这里的任何人都了解瑟曦 |
[43:11] | If you turn your back on her… | 如果你背朝她… |
[43:12] | You don’t know Cersei better than anyone here. | 你可不是这里最了解瑟曦的人 |
[43:15] | I only meant to say… | 我只是想说… |
[43:16] | That the woman who murdered my mother, | 那个谋害我母亲 |
[43:18] | father, and brother is dangerous? | 父亲和哥哥的女人很危险 |
[43:20] | Thank you for your wise counsel. | 感谢你的谏言 |
[43:23] | One of two things will happen, | 结局只有两种 |
[43:25] | either the dead will defeat the living, | 要么是死人打败活人 |
[43:27] | in which case… | 那样的话 |
[43:30] | all our troubles come to an end, | 我们也就没什么好操心的了 |
[43:32] | or life will win out. | 要么是活人获胜 |
[43:35] | And what then? | 然后呢 |
[43:37] | Don’t fight in the North or the South. | 你打的仗不在南北 |
[43:42] | Fight every battle, everywhere, always, in your mind. | 而是无所不在 无时不有 心中战火不灭 |
[43:48] | Everyone is your enemy, | 谁都可能是敌人 |
[43:50] | everyone is your friend, | 谁都可能是朋友 |
[43:53] | every possible series of events is happening all at once. | 一切可能发生的事都在同时发生 |
[43:58] | Live that way and nothing will surprise you. | 只有这样 你才会波澜不惊 |
[44:02] | Everything that happens will be something | 所有发生的事 |
[44:03] | that you’ve seen before. | 你都已经预见 |
[44:08] | Lady Sansa, at the gate. | 珊莎小姐 请来城门 |
[44:43] | Hello, Sansa. | 你好 珊莎 |
[45:05] | I wish Jon were here. | 真希望琼恩也在 |
[45:07] | Yes, I need to speak to him. | 是的 我有话跟他说 |
[45:14] | You’re Father’s last living trueborn son. | 你是父亲仅存的嫡子 |
[45:19] | You’re Lord of Winterfell now. | 你如今是临冬城领主了 |
[45:22] | I can never be Lord of Winterfell. | 我永远当不了临冬城领主 |
[45:25] | I can never be lord of anything. | 我永远当不了任何领主 |
[45:27] | I’m the Three-Eyed Raven. | 我是三眼乌鸦 |
[45:30] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[45:32] | It’s difficult to explain. | 很难解释 |
[45:34] | Try. Please, for me. | 就为我解释一下吧 |
[45:38] | It means I can see everything. | 意味着我能看见一切 |
[45:41] | Everything that’s ever happened to everyone. | 所有人曾经经历的所有事 |
[45:44] | Everything that’s happening right now. | 当下正在发生的一切 |
[45:46] | It’s all pieces now, fragments. | 现在还是碎片 不完整 |
[45:51] | I need to learn to see better. | 我需要学会看得更真切 |
[45:54] | When the Long Night comes again, | 当长夜再次来临 |
[45:57] | I need to be ready. | 我需要做好准备 |
[46:02] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[46:04] | The Three-Eyed Raven taught me. | 三眼乌鸦教我的 |
[46:06] | I thought you were the Three-Eyed Raven. | 我以为你说你是三眼乌鸦 |
[46:08] | I told you it’s difficult to explain. | 我说了很难解释 |
[46:13] | Bran– | 布兰 |
[46:14] | I’m sorry for all that’s happened to you. | 我对你遭遇的一切深感遗憾 |
[46:17] | I’m sorry it had to happen here in our home. | 对在我们家里发生的事深感遗憾 |
[46:26] | It was so beautiful that night. | 那是个很美的晚上 |
[46:30] | Snow falling, just like now. | 雪花飘落 就像现在 |
[46:37] | And you were so beautiful… | 你是那么美丽 |
[46:41] | in your white wedding dress. | 穿着洁白的礼服 |
[46:46] | I have to go back inside, Bran. | 我得进去了 布兰 |
[46:49] | I’ll stay a bit longer. | 我再多待会儿 |
[47:22] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[47:24] | A bit. Less than before. | 有点 比以前好些 |
[47:29] | The infection no longer appears to be active. | 感染好像被抑制了 |
[47:33] | Unusual. | 不寻常 |
[47:35] | Unlikely. | 不可能 |
[47:36] | One could almost be forgiven for thinking that the entire | 几乎可以断言 |
[47:39] | upper layer of diseased skin was debrided | 染病的表层皮肤已全部清除 |
[47:43] | and the underlying region treated with some sort of unguent. | 里层皮肤也涂了某种药膏 |
[47:47] | Don’t know anything about that. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[47:50] | I just started feeling better. | 我只是感觉好些了 |
[47:52] | I assumed it was the rest that did it. | 我估计是因为休息好了 |
[47:57] | And the climate. | 还有气候 |
[48:00] | The climate. | 气候 |
[48:02] | You’re free to go, ser. | 你可以走了 爵士 |
[48:03] | This chamber is needed for the infectious, | 这间房是给传染病人住的 |
[48:06] | which you are no longer. | 而你已经不是了 |
[48:07] | Tarly, I’d like to speak with you in my study this evening. | 塔利 今晚来我书房 有话跟你说 |
[48:14] | How bad is it? | 会有多惨 |
[48:17] | Suppose I’ll find out this evening. | 今晚我应该就知道了 |
[48:23] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[48:26] | I surrendered to this sickness the moment I first saw it. | 我刚见到这病的时候就投降了 |
[48:31] | I knew it would kill me | 我知道它会害死我 |
[48:34] | or I’d kill myself before it could. | 或者在此之前我先自杀 |
[48:37] | Daenerys Stormborn convinced me otherwise. | 风暴降生丹妮莉丝说服我不要放弃 |
[48:40] | The only place for me is back with her. | 我唯一能去的地方就是她那里 |
[48:43] | I owe her my life. | 我欠她一条命 |
[48:46] | Her and you. | 欠她 也欠你 |
[48:51] | Your father saved me more than once. | 你父亲救过我不止一次 |
[48:53] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我力所能及的 |
[48:56] | Perhaps our paths will cross again. | 或许我们还会相见 |
[48:59] | I hope they do. | 希望如此 |
[49:28] | – You treated him? – Yes. | -你医治他了 -是 |
[49:32] | Who told you to treat him? | 谁让你医治他的 |
[49:34] | No one. | 没人 |
[49:35] | Who forbade you, or anyone, to attempt to treat him? | 谁禁止你或者任何人尝试治疗他 |
[49:39] | I seem to remember you. | 我好像记得是您 |
[49:41] | – But you treated him anyway? – I did, yes. | -但你还是医治了他 -没错 |
[49:46] | I forbade it because it is dangerous and rarely successful, | 我禁止是因为这很危险 很难成功 |
[49:49] | especially on someone of that age. | 尤其对于那个年纪的人 |
[49:51] | You could have infected yourself and others. | 你可能会害自己或者别人被感染 |
[49:54] | You could have devastated the entire Citadel. | 你可能会毁了整个学城 |
[49:59] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[50:01] | It’s a meticulous, difficult procedure. | 这种疗法相当精细 难度极大 |
[50:04] | Many maesters whose chains are heavy with healing links | 许多医术高超的学士 |
[50:07] | have attempted it and failed. | 都尝试过并且失败了 |
[50:10] | Yet you succeeded. | 但你成功了 |
[50:12] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[50:15] | I read the books and followed the instructions. | 我看了书 照着说明做的 |
[50:28] | That man is alive because of you. | 那个人因为你活了下来 |
[50:33] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[50:38] | Thank you, Archmaester. | 谢谢您 博士 |
[50:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[50:45] | All these manuscripts and scrolls are rotting away. | 所有这些书稿都在腐烂 |
[50:50] | I need you to make copies of them. | 我需要你来抄副本 |
[50:56] | You were expecting a reward. | 你希望得到奖赏 |
[51:00] | Your reward is not being immediately expelled from the Citadel. | 你的奖赏就是不被立刻逐出学城 |
[51:05] | You’d better get started. | 你最好开抄了 |
[51:07] | And careful of the paper mites. | 当心纸螨 |
[51:08] | They like flesh as well. | 它们也喜欢人肉 |
[51:17] | We need to find Euron Greyjoy’s fleet and sink it. | 我们需要找到攸伦·葛雷乔伊的舰队并击沉 |
[51:20] | Your Grace, he’s already destroyed a good portion of our fleet. | 陛下 他已经毁掉我们不少船了 |
[51:24] | To send our remaining ships after him– | 派我们剩余的船去追他… |
[51:25] | I’m not talking about sending our ships after him. | 我没说派我们的船去追 |
[51:32] | Would you have to go yourself? | 您非得亲自去吗 |
[51:33] | Euron’s ships could be anywhere | 攸伦的船可能在任何地方 |
[51:35] | or in more than one place. | 或者在多个地方 |
[51:37] | You’d be flying around the open seas alone | 您要独自绕着外海飞行 |
[51:40] | for who knows how long. | 不知道多久 |
[51:41] | I wouldn’t be alone. | 我不是一个人去 |
[51:42] | I would have Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal. | 我有卓耿 韦赛利昂和雷哥 |
[51:45] | What can anyone do to them? | 谁能对它们做什么 |
[51:47] | They can still do something to you. | 他们仍然能伤害到您 |
[51:49] | It only takes one arrow. | 只需要一支箭 |
[51:51] | It’s too great a risk. You’re too important. | 太冒险了 您太重要了 |
[51:55] | What about Casterly Rock? | 凯岩城呢 |
[51:57] | The Unsullied will be there soon. | 无垢者很快就会到那里 |
[52:00] | And what will they face? | 他们会面临什么 |
[52:03] | A difficult situation. | 艰难的处境 |
[52:05] | They know we’re coming. | 他们知道我们要来了 |
[52:07] | Yes. Cersei believes my sole purpose in life | 是的 瑟曦相信我这辈子的唯一宿命 |
[52:10] | is to destroy House Lannister. | 就是摧毁兰尼斯特家族 |
[52:12] | She will be ready. | 她会做好准备的 |
[52:17] | – No one has ever taken the Rock. – Archers! | -从来没有人攻占过凯岩城 -弓手 |
[52:20] | The Lannister Army is still the army my father built. | 兰尼斯特军队仍然是我父亲所建的那支军队 |
[52:22] | – Come on! – Well-trained and well-provisioned. | -来 -训练有素 粮草充足 |
[52:25] | 10,000 men at least. | 至少有一万人 |
[52:26] | They will see us coming. | 他们会知道我们要来 |
[52:32] | They will be ready. | 他们会严阵以待 |
[52:37] | Draw! Loose! Loose! | 开弓 放 放 |
[52:41] | The gates of Casterly Rock are impregnable. | 凯岩城的城门牢不可破 |
[52:52] | The fight up the walls will be hard. | 攻上城墙会是一场苦战 |
[52:54] | We will be at a disadvantage. | 我们会处于劣势 |
[52:58] | Many men will die. | 许多人会死去 |
[53:01] | Just as my father said they would. | 就像我父亲说过的那样 |
[53:05] | Interesting thing about my father– | 关于我父亲有件趣事 |
[53:08] | he built our house up from near ruin. | 他从颓败中兴建起我们的家族 |
[53:10] | He built our army, he built Casterly Rock as we know it, | 众所周知 是他建立了军队和凯岩城 |
[53:14] | but he didn’t build the sewers. | 但他没有亲自修建下水道 |
[53:17] | That was beneath him, | 这桩事情对他太过卑贱 |
[53:18] | so he gave the job to the lowest person he could find– | 于是他把活儿交给了他所知的最低贱的人 |
[53:22] | me. | 我 |
[53:23] | He was right, I was low. | 他是对的 我低贱 |
[53:24] | The company I kept, low. | 我交好的人 低贱 |
[53:27] | Women, mostly. | 大多是女人 |
[53:28] | They weren’t welcome at the Rock. | 凯岩城不欢迎她们 |
[53:30] | Father disapproved of that sort of behavior. | 父亲不赞成那种行为 |
[53:32] | Couldn’t walk them through the front gates, | 不能带她们光明正大地进城 |
[53:33] | I couldn’t have them in my chambers, | 不能带进我的房间 |
[53:35] | so in the process of building the sewers, | 所以在修下水道的过程中 |
[53:38] | I threw in something for myself. | 我为自己留了一手 |
[53:42] | It was a passage that began | 那是一段密道 |
[53:44] | in an out of the way cove by the sea | 始于海边一处偏僻的峡湾 |
[53:46] | and ended beneath one of the main guard towers. | 止于一座警卫塔的地下 |
[53:50] | No better place for low pursuits than beneath the ground. | 地下最适合低俗的追求了 |
[53:54] | Casterly Rock is an impregnable fortress. | 凯岩城固若金汤 |
[54:00] | But as a good friend of mine once said, | 但我的一位好友曾说 |
[54:04] | “Give me 10 good men and I’ll impregnate the bitch.” | 给我十条好汉 老子就能给她开苞 |
[54:13] | And so it begins. | 于是大战开始 |
[54:21] | They will face the bulk of the Lannister forces. | 他们会遭遇兰尼斯特大军主力 |
[54:24] | They will be outnumbered. | 他们寡不敌众 |
[54:26] | They will have less armor and fewer weapons. | 装甲和武器不如敌方精良 |
[54:33] | But my sister’s armies fight for her out of fear. | 但我老姐的军队因为畏惧她而战 |
[54:37] | The Unsullied will be fighting for something greater. | 无垢者则有更崇高的追求 |
[54:40] | They will be fighting for freedom | 他们为自由 |
[54:42] | and the person who gave it to them. | 为赋予他们自由的人而战 |
[54:44] | They will be fighting for you. | 他们为您而战 |
[54:46] | And that is why they will triumph. | 所以他们定能取胜 |
[55:36] | Where are they?! | 他们人呢 |
[55:37] | Where are the rest of the Lannisters? | 其他的兰尼斯特去哪里了 |
[57:08] | – It’s done. – It is. | -结束了 -是的 |
[57:12] | And now the rains weep o’er our halls. | 如今雨水在我的大厅哭泣 |
[57:19] | Did we fight well? | 我方打得可好 |
[57:21] | Uh, as well as could be expected. | 反正不出预料 |
[57:23] | It was never our forte. | 我们向来不善战 |
[57:25] | Golden roses, indeed. | 高庭玫瑰 名副其实 |
[57:30] | Your brother and his new queen | 你弟弟和他新认的女王 |
[57:31] | thought you would be defending Casterly Rock. | 以为你们会死守凯岩城 |
[57:34] | The truth is Casterly Rock isn’t worth much anymore. | 而事实上凯岩城已经无足轻重 |
[57:38] | Well, it is to me, | 在我心里当然还有分量 |
[57:39] | but my fond childhood memories | 然而我的儿时记忆 |
[57:41] | won’t keep Cersei on the throne. | 保不住瑟曦的王座 |
[57:43] | So you just let them take it? | 所以你就拱手相让了 |
[57:45] | For now. They won’t be able to hold it. | 暂时而已 他们守不住的 |
[57:48] | Euron Greyjoy’s navy burned their ships, | 攸伦·葛雷乔伊的海军会烧掉他们的船 |
[57:50] | we emptied the larders before we left. | 我们离开时搬空了存粮 |
[57:52] | Eventually, they’ll be forced to abandon their position | 到头来他们只能弃城不守 |
[57:54] | and march all the way across Westeros. | 徒步横穿维斯特洛 |
[57:58] | And you took your army, your real army, | 而你带领大军 真正的主力 |
[58:01] | and went where they weren’t. | 去了他们没去的地方 |
[58:03] | As Robb Stark did to me at Whispering Wood. | 我在呓语森林被罗柏·史塔克坑过一次 |
[58:06] | There are always lessons in failures. | 吃一堑总要长一智嘛 |
[58:08] | Yes. You must be very wise by now. | 是的 你现在一定非常睿智了 |
[58:13] | My father always said I was a slow learner. | 我父亲总说我学得慢 |
[58:16] | If he was so clever, | 如果他那么聪明 |
[58:17] | why didn’t he take Highgarden | 在你家金矿开采完了时 |
[58:19] | the moment your gold mines ran dry? | 他为何没有夺取高庭 |
[58:24] | I suppose I’ll be able to ask him myself soon enough. | 我想我很快就能亲口问问他了 |
[58:28] | No more learning from my mistakes, eh? | 我可没有吃一堑长一智的机会了 |
[58:34] | How will you do it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[58:37] | With that sword? | 用那把剑 |
[58:39] | That was Joffrey’s sword, wasn’t it? | 那是乔佛里的剑 对吧 |
[58:41] | Not that he ever used it. | 虽然他从没用过 |
[58:44] | What did he call it? | 他管它叫什么来着 |
[58:47] | Widow’s Wail. | 寡妇之嚎 |
[58:49] | He really was a cunt, wasn’t he? | 他还真是个混账 不是吗 |
[58:53] | I did unspeakable things to protect my family. | 为保护家族 我做过不可告人的事 |
[58:58] | Or watched them being done on my orders. | 也曾亲眼看着我那些命令被执行 |
[59:03] | I never lost a night’s sleep over them. | 我从未因此失眠过 |
[59:06] | They were necessary. | 这些事非做不可 |
[59:08] | And whatever I imagined necessary | 为保全提利尔家族 |
[59:10] | for the safety of House Tyrell, I did. | 我都做了我想得到的每一件事 |
[59:14] | But your sister has done things… | 但你姐姐做的事 |
[59:20] | I was incapable of imagining. | 完全超出我的想象 |
[59:23] | That was my prize mistake– | 那是我最大的错误 |
[59:25] | a failure of imagination. | 败在想象力上 |
[59:29] | She’s a monster, you do know that? | 她是怪物 你知道的吧 |
[59:32] | To you, I’m sure. | 对你而言 那是当然 |
[59:33] | To others as well. | 对其他人也一样 |
[59:36] | But after we’ve won and there’s no one left to oppose us, | 不过等我们获胜 再也没有人反对我们 |
[59:39] | when people are living peacefully in the world she built, | 百姓在她重建的国家里安居乐业 |
[59:43] | do you really think they’ll | 你真的认为 |
[59:44] | wring their hands over the way she built it? | 他们会介意她打下江山所用的手段 |
[59:49] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[59:51] | You really do love her. | 你真的爱她 |
[59:53] | You poor fool. | 可怜的傻瓜 |
[59:56] | She’ll be the end of you. | 她会害死你的 |
[59:58] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[1:00:01] | Not much to be gained | 跟你讨论这事儿 |
[1:00:02] | from discussing it with you, though, is there? | 对我也没什么好处 不是吗 |
[1:00:04] | What better person to discuss it with? | 讨论此事哪有比我更适合的对象 |
[1:00:07] | What better guarantee could you have | 除我之外 谁能保证 |
[1:00:09] | that the things you say will never leave this room? | 你在这间房里说的话不会传出去呢 |
[1:00:14] | But perhaps you’re right. | 不过也许你是对的 |
[1:00:16] | If she’s driven you this far, | 既然她已经挟持你到了这一步 |
[1:00:17] | it’s gone beyond your control. | 你也身不由己了 |
[1:00:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:23] | It has. | 由不得我 |
[1:00:25] | She’s a disease. | 她是传染病 |
[1:00:27] | I regret my role in spreading it. | 我悔恨的是我曾经推波助澜 |
[1:00:30] | You will, too. | 你也会的 |
[1:00:32] | I think we’re done here. | 我们就谈到这里 |
[1:00:37] | How will it happen? | 怎么处理 |
[1:00:40] | Cersei had several ideas. | 瑟曦有几个主意 |
[1:00:42] | Whipping you through the streets | 鞭笞你 游街示众 |
[1:00:43] | and beheading you in front of the Red Keep. | 在红堡前将你斩首 |
[1:00:46] | Flaying you alive and | 活活剥皮 |
[1:00:47] | hanging you from the walls of King’s Landing. | 然后挂在君临城墙上 |
[1:00:53] | I talked her out of those. | 我劝她打消了这些念头 |
[1:01:12] | Will there be pain? | 痛苦吗 |
[1:01:13] | No. I made sure of that. | 不会 我确定过 |
[1:01:16] | That’s good. | 那好 |
[1:01:30] | I’d hate to die like your son. | 我可不想跟你儿子一个死法 |
[1:01:33] | Clawing at my neck, | 抓着脖子 |
[1:01:35] | foam and bile spilling from my mouth, | 口吐白沫和胆汁 |
[1:01:38] | eyes bloodred, skin purple. | 双眼流血 皮肤发紫 |
[1:01:42] | Must have been horrible for you, | 身为御林铁卫 身为父亲 |
[1:01:44] | as a Kingsguard, as a father. | 你肯定肝肠寸断 |
[1:01:47] | It was horrible enough for me. | 我都心惊肉跳了 |
[1:01:50] | A shocking scene. | 场面骇人 |
[1:01:52] | Not at all what I intended. | 完全不是我的初衷 |
[1:01:57] | You see, I had never seen the poison work before. | 我之前没见过那种毒药发作的样子 |
[1:02:07] | Tell Cersei. | 告诉瑟曦 |
[1:02:09] | I want her to know it was me. | 我想要她知道 是我做的 |
[1:03:56] | My only venture at this moment | 眼下我唯一的赌注 |
[1:03:57] | is reestablishing control over this continent | 就是恢复对这片大陆 |
[1:04:00] | and every person on it. | 和人民的控制 |
[1:04:04] | All my allies are gone. | 我所有的盟友都没了 |
[1:04:05] | I’m losing. | 我面临失败 |
[1:04:06] | You can count on the Iron Bank. As soon as the gold arrives. | 铁金库不会让您失望 只等金子一到… |
[1:04:11] | Enough with the clever plans. | 省省那些耍滑头的计划吧 |