时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Clegane, look into the flames. | 克里冈 看着火焰 |
[00:08] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[00:09] | A wall of ice. | 一堵冰墙 |
[00:12] | The Wall. | 是绝境长城 |
[00:15] | The only thing standing between us | 我们和死人军团之间 |
[00:17] | and the army of the dead is the Wall, | 唯有一座绝境长城 |
[00:18] | and the Wall hasn’t been properly manned in centuries. | 而长城几百年来一直驻守人数不足 |
[00:21] | Last time we saw The Night King, it was at Hardhome. | 我们上次见到夜王是在艰难屯 |
[00:24] | Closest castle to Hardhome is Eastwatch by the sea. | 距艰难屯最近的要塞是东海望 |
[00:27] | And that’s where I’ll go. | 那我就去那里 |
[00:29] | Looks like we’re the Nightswatch now. | 看来咱成了守夜人了 |
[00:35] | This suits you, Lady Stark. | 很适合你 史塔克小姐 |
[00:39] | – Jon left you in charge? – He did. | -琼恩让你掌管这里 -是的 |
[00:52] | – Lord Tarly. – I believe you know my son. | -塔利大人 -你应该认识我儿子 |
[00:55] | Do you fight with us | 你要和我们并肩作战 |
[00:57] | or with the fallen savages and eunuchs? | 还是与那些外来的蛮子和阉人同流合污 |
[01:01] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[01:03] | If you use them to melt castles and burn cities, | 如果你驾龙熔化城堡 焚毁城市 |
[01:06] | you’re not different. | 你就没那么特别了 |
[01:07] | You’re just more of the same. | 而是与其他统治者一般无二 |
[01:11] | Listen. | 听 |
[03:49] | You could’ve killed me. | 你差点要了我的命 |
[03:59] | The fuck were you doing back there? | 你刚才那是干什么 |
[04:01] | Ending the war. | 结束战争 |
[04:03] | Killing her. | 杀了她 |
[04:05] | You saw the dragon between you and her? | 你跟她之间有头龙 看到了吗 |
[04:11] | And? | 那还犯傻 |
[04:20] | Listen to me, cunt. | 听着 你这操蛋家伙 |
[04:22] | Till I get what I’m owed, | 在我拿到应得的奖赏之前 |
[04:24] | a dragon doesn’t get to kill you, | 龙别想要你的命 |
[04:26] | you don’t get to kill you, | 你也别想要自个的命 |
[04:28] | only I get to kill you. | 只有我能要你的命 |
[04:33] | That was only one of them. | 那只是其中之一 |
[04:35] | She has two more. | 她还有两头呢 |
[04:38] | If she decides to use them, to really use them… | 如果她决定用它们 动起真格来 |
[04:41] | – You’re fucked. – Don’t you mean we’re fucked? | -你就完蛋了 -是我们完蛋了吧 |
[04:43] | No, I do not. | 不 我不会完蛋 |
[04:46] | Dragons are where our partnership ends. | 我们的合作关系到龙为止 |
[04:49] | I’m not gonna be around when those things | 等那些家伙围着君临喷火 |
[04:50] | start spitting fire on King’s Landing. | 我才不会露面呢 |
[04:54] | I have to tell Cersei. | 我得告诉瑟曦 |
[04:58] | May as well jump back in that river. | 你直接跳回河里得了 |
[06:15] | I know what Cersei has told you. | 我知道瑟曦对你们说了什么 |
[06:19] | That I’ve come to destroy your cities, | 我来是为了毁灭你们的城市 |
[06:22] | burn down your homes, | 焚尽你们的家园 |
[06:24] | murder you, and orphan your children. | 屠杀你们 让你们的孩子变成孤儿 |
[06:28] | That’s Cersei Lannister, not me. | 那是瑟曦·兰尼斯特 不是我 |
[06:32] | I’m not here to murder, | 我并非为杀戮而来 |
[06:34] | and all I want to destroy | 我想摧毁的 |
[06:36] | is the wheel that has rolled over rich and poor | 是碾压世间所有穷人和富人 |
[06:39] | to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world. | 独独令瑟曦·兰尼斯特之流受益的车轮 |
[06:45] | I offer you a choice– | 我给你们一个选择 |
[06:47] | bend the knee and join me. | 跪下 效忠我 |
[06:49] | Together, we will leave | 我们携手并肩 |
[06:51] | the world a better place than we found it. | 让世界变得更加美好 |
[06:54] | Or refuse… | 若是拒绝 |
[06:56] | and die. | 受死 |
[07:27] | Step forward, my lord. | 上前 大人 |
[07:38] | You will not kneel? | 你不肯屈膝吗 |
[07:39] | I already have a queen. | 我已经有女王了 |
[07:42] | My sister. | 我老姐 |
[07:44] | She wasn’t your queen until recently, though, was she? | 她不久前还不是你的女王 对吗 |
[07:47] | When she murdered your rightful queen | 直到她谋害了你那位合法的王后 |
[07:49] | and destroyed House Tyrell for all time. | 将提利尔家族赶尽杀绝 |
[07:52] | So it appears your allegiances are somewhat flexible. | 如此看来你的忠心是可以变通的 |
[07:56] | There are no easy choices in war. | 战争中哪有轻易的抉择 |
[08:00] | Say what you will about your sister, | 随你怎么说你姐姐 |
[08:01] | she was born in Westeros. | 她生在维斯特洛 |
[08:04] | She’s lived here all her life. | 她一辈子在这里过活 |
[08:08] | You, on the other hand, | 而你 |
[08:11] | murdered your own father | 杀害亲生父亲 |
[08:14] | and chose to support a foreign invader. | 投靠一个外来的侵略者 |
[08:17] | One with no ties to this land… | 她与这片土地毫无瓜葛 |
[08:22] | with an army of savages at her back. | 还带着一支蛮子军队 |
[08:26] | You will not trade your honor for your life. | 你不愿拿荣誉换取性命 |
[08:29] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[08:32] | Perhaps he could take the Black, Your Grace. | 或许他可以穿上黑衣 陛下 |
[08:34] | Whatever else he is, he is a true soldier. | 不管怎样 他确实勇猛善战 |
[08:37] | He’d be invaluable at the Wall. | 在绝境长城会很有价值 |
[08:39] | You cannot send me to the Wall. | 你无权打发我去长城 |
[08:42] | You are not my queen. | 你不是我的女王 |
[08:58] | You will have to kill me, too. | 你得把我也杀掉 |
[08:59] | Step back and shut your mouth. | 退回去 闭上嘴 |
[09:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:04] | A stupid boy. | 一个傻小子 |
[09:06] | I am Dickon Tarly, | 我是狄肯·塔利 |
[09:08] | son of Randyll Tarly. | 蓝道·塔利之子 |
[09:10] | You are the future of your house. | 你是你家族的未来 |
[09:12] | This war has already wiped one great house from the world. | 这场战争已经导致一大家族惨遭灭门 |
[09:15] | Don’t let it happen again. Bend the knee. | 不要让悲剧重演 屈膝称臣吧 |
[09:25] | I will not. | 绝不 |
[09:31] | Your Grace, nothing scrubs bold notions from a man’s head | 陛下 在黑牢里关上几周 |
[09:34] | like a few weeks in a dark cell. | 保准杀掉他的锐气 |
[09:36] | I meant what I said. | 我言出必行 |
[09:38] | I’m not here to put men in chains. | 我不是来囚禁他们的 |
[09:40] | If that becomes an option, many will take it. | 一旦开此先例 必有众多后来者效仿 |
[09:42] | I gave them a choice. | 我给了他们选择 |
[09:45] | They made it. | 他们也做出了选择 |
[09:47] | Your Grace, if you start beheading entire families– | 陛下 满门砍头这种事情一旦开始… |
[09:50] | I’m not beheading anyone. | 我不会砍任何人的头 |
[09:58] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[10:23] | Lord Randyll Tarly, Dickon Tarly, | 蓝道·塔利伯爵 狄肯·塔利 |
[10:26] | I, Daenerys of House Targaryen, First of My Name, | 我 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝一世 |
[10:30] | Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons, | 解放者 龙之母 |
[10:32] | sentence you to die. | 判你们死刑 |
[10:38] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |
[11:27] | My– my lord… | 大人 |
[11:39] | How many men did we lose? | 我们损失了多少人 |
[11:43] | We haven’t done a full accounting. | 还没有统计清楚 |
[11:47] | It’s not only armies that win wars. | 赢得战争不仅依靠军队 |
[11:50] | We have the Tyrell gold, we have the Iron Bank behind us. | 我们有提利尔的金子 有铁金库的支持 |
[11:52] | We can buy mercenaries. | 我们可以买雇佣兵 |
[11:56] | Not the same as our men, but they’ll fight | 虽然和我们的人不一样 但只要给够钱 |
[11:58] | if they’re well paid, which they will be. | 他们就会战斗 而钱不成问题 |
[12:00] | I just saw the Dothraki fight. | 我刚亲眼看到多斯拉克人战斗 |
[12:04] | They’ll beat any mercenary army. | 任何雇佣兵都不是他们的对手 |
[12:05] | They’ll beat any army I’ve ever seen. | 我见过的任何军队都不是他们的对手 |
[12:07] | Killing our men wasn’t war for them, it was sport. | 杀我们的人对他们来说不是打仗 是消遣 |
[12:10] | Her dragon burnt a thousand wagons. | 她的龙烧毁了上千马车 |
[12:12] | Qyburn’s scorpion fired bolts bigger than you. | 科本的巨蝎发射的弩箭比你的个头还大 |
[12:14] | They couldn’t stop it. And she has three of them. | 也阻挡不了它 何况她有三头龙 |
[12:19] | This isn’t a war we can win. | 这场战争我们打不赢 |
[12:21] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[12:24] | Sue for peace? | 求和吗 |
[12:26] | I sit on her father’s throne, | 我霸占着她父亲的王座 |
[12:28] | the father you betrayed and murdered. | 你背叛并杀死了她父亲 |
[12:31] | And in her mind, she’s winning. | 现在她笃定自己就要赢了 |
[12:34] | What sort of offer do you think she’d make? | 你说她会提出什么条件 |
[12:38] | Maybe we can count on Tyrion to intercede on our behalf | 说不定可以指望提利昂出面求情 |
[12:41] | by way of apology for murdering our father and son. | 算是表达他对害死父亲和我们的儿子的歉意 |
[12:46] | He didn’t. | 不是他干的 |
[12:47] | You saw the crossbow, you saw his body. | 你看到了弩弓和父亲的尸体 |
[12:49] | I’m not talking about Father. | 我说的不是父亲 |
[12:51] | Tyrion didn’t kill Joffrey. He had nothing to do with it. | 提利昂没有杀乔佛里 那件事跟他无关 |
[12:55] | After all this time, | 这么久了你还信他 |
[12:56] | – it still amazes me that you– – It was Olenna. | -真是令我惊讶 -是奥莲娜 |
[13:00] | She confessed before she died. | 她临死前承认的 |
[13:05] | And this was before or after | 那是在她 |
[13:07] | she drank the poison you so kindly provided her? | 饮下你好心提供的毒药之前还是之后呢 |
[13:10] | After. | 之后 |
[13:11] | And you believed her? | 而你相信她说的话 |
[13:13] | If you were Olenna, would you rather have seen | 如果你是奥莲娜 你会更乐意孙女 |
[13:16] | your granddaughter married to Joffrey or Tommen? | 嫁给乔佛里还是托曼 |
[13:21] | Which one would Margaery have been better able to control? | 他们谁更容易被玛格丽控制 |
[13:23] | Which one would have made Olenna the true ruler of the Seven Kingdoms? | 谁能让奥莲娜成为七国真正的统治者 |
[13:28] | She was telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[13:37] | I shouldn’t have listened to you. | 我就不该听你的 |
[13:41] | She should have died screaming. | 应该让她尖叫着死去 |
[13:43] | She’s dead, like her son, | 她已经死了 她的儿子 |
[13:44] | her grandchildren, her whole house. | 孙辈 整个家族都死了 |
[13:46] | And if we don’t find a way out of this war, | 我们要是不能设法结束这场战争 |
[13:48] | we’ll follow them. | 只会跟他们殊途同归 |
[13:50] | So we fight and die or we submit and die. | 决战到底是死 投降也是死 |
[13:52] | I know my choice. | 我知道自己会选哪条路 |
[13:54] | A soldier should know his. | 战士也该知道自己要选哪条路 |
[16:04] | They’re beautiful, aren’t they? | 它们真美 不是吗 |
[16:06] | It wasn’t the word I was thinking of, but… | 我不会这样形容 但是 |
[16:10] | but, yes, they are. | 它们的确很美 |
[16:13] | Gorgeous beasts. | 华丽的猛兽 |
[16:15] | They’re not beasts to me. | 对我而言 它们不是猛兽 |
[16:17] | No matter how big they get | 无论它们长到多大 |
[16:18] | or how terrifying to everyone else, | 或在其他人眼里有多么可怕 |
[16:21] | they’re my children. | 它们是我的孩子 |
[16:28] | You weren’t gone long. | 你回来得很快 |
[16:30] | No. | 是的 |
[16:31] | And? | 怎样 |
[16:33] | And I have fewer enemies today than I did yesterday. | 我今日的敌人已少于昨日 |
[16:39] | You’re not sure how you feel about that. | 你感到喜忧参半 |
[16:42] | No, I’m not. | 的确如此 |
[16:44] | How many men did your army kill taking Winterfell back from the Boltons? | 你从波顿家族手中夺回临冬城时杀了多少人 |
[16:49] | Thousands. | 数千人 |
[16:50] | We both want to help people. | 你我都想帮助人民 |
[16:52] | We can only help them from a position of strength. | 但只有掌握了力量 我们才能帮助他们 |
[16:56] | Sometimes strength is terrible. | 力量有时候是可怕的 |
[17:01] | When you first came here, | 你们刚来的时候 |
[17:04] | Ser Davos said you took a knife in the heart for your people. | 戴佛斯爵士说你为了你的人民心口挨过刀子 |
[17:08] | Ser Davos gets carried away. | 戴佛斯爵太激动了 |
[17:11] | So, it was a figure of speech? | 那就是比喻的说法了 |
[17:34] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[17:41] | Jon Snow, this is Ser Jorah Mormont, | 琼恩·雪诺 这是乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士 |
[17:44] | an old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[17:46] | I served with your father. | 我与你父亲一同服役过 |
[17:48] | He was a great man. | 他是个了不起的人 |
[17:51] | You look strong. | 你看上去很健康 |
[17:55] | You found a cure? | 你的病治好了 |
[17:56] | I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t. | 否则我就不能站在这里了 |
[17:59] | I return to your service, my queen, | 我回来服侍您了 女王 |
[18:03] | if you’ll have me. | 如果您愿意接纳我 |
[18:05] | It would be my honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[19:46] | Ravens. | 信鸦 |
[19:48] | We need to send ravens. | 我们要派出信鸦 |
[19:52] | I put very little stock in it myself. | 我个人不太相信 |
[19:55] | Prophecies of doom are never in short supply, | 关于末日的预言向来不少 |
[19:57] | especially when winter comes. | 尤其是冬天到来之际 |
[19:59] | I remember Wolkan. | 我记得沃肯 |
[20:02] | A little timid, but a sharp mind. | 有一点胆小 但脑子是灵光的 |
[20:04] | Eh, the North has dulled many good maesters’ wits. | 北境可让许多好学士不再灵光了 |
[20:07] | Hard to say whether it’s the cold, the drink, | 说不好是气候和饮酒的影响 |
[20:10] | or the company. | 还是人的问题 |
[20:12] | A crippled boy claims to have seen | 一个残废男孩声称 |
[20:14] | dead men on the march beyond the Wall, | 看到死人在绝境长城外行军 |
[20:16] | thanks to the magical help of a raven with three eyes? | 借助一只三眼乌鸦的魔法 |
[20:19] | Yes, it is a bit much. | 是有点儿过 |
[20:21] | – Still, we ought to write back– – Brandon Stark. | -但我们还是要回信 -布兰登·史塔克 |
[20:27] | – The crippled boy. – Do you know him? | -那个残废男孩 -你认识他 |
[20:31] | I led him through the Wall years ago. | 几年前是我带他出的长城 |
[20:33] | I saw him go beyond the Wall. | 我亲眼见他出了长城 |
[20:37] | And? | 所以呢 |
[20:39] | Somehow, a crippled boy | 一个残废男孩 不知怎的 |
[20:41] | survived for years beyond the Wall when no one else could. | 在长城之外无人能生存之地存活了几年 |
[20:44] | Not the Night’s Watch, not the wildlings, no one. | 守夜人不能 野人不能 没人能 |
[20:48] | Perhaps we ought to listen to what he has to say. | 或许我们该听听他想说什么 |
[20:51] | Perhaps you need more scribing work to discipline your mind. | 或许你该再多抄些书醒醒脑子 |
[20:54] | I sense a more detailed proposal is forthcoming? | 想必你有更详细的建议要讲 |
[21:08] | Everyone in Westeros trusts and respects you. | 维斯特洛的每个人都相信你们 尊重你们 |
[21:12] | If you tell people the threat is real, they’ll believe it. | 如果你们告诉人民威胁真的存在 他们会相信 |
[21:16] | If you advise all the lords to send their men north | 如果你们建议领主们派人北上守卫长城 |
[21:18] | to hold the Wall, they’ll do it. | 他们会照做 |
[21:21] | And if you tell every maester in the Citadel | 要是你们告诉学城的每一位学士 |
[21:24] | to search every word of every faded scroll | 从每一个古旧的卷轴里 |
[21:26] | about the Long Night, | 搜寻关于长夜的字句 |
[21:28] | they may find something that lets us defeat | 他们也许会找到办法 |
[21:29] | the Army of the Dead for good. | 一劳永逸地打败死人军团 |
[21:37] | It could be done. | 可以这么干 |
[21:39] | And this news could be authentic. | 这个消息可能是真实的 |
[21:42] | It’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[21:46] | It’s also possible that this message | 还有另一种可能 |
[21:48] | is part of a ploy by the Dragon Queen | 这是龙女王的计谋 |
[21:51] | to lure southern armies away | 把南方的军队 |
[21:52] | from the lands they are currently defending | 调离他们目前镇守的地域 |
[21:54] | to open those lands to easy conquest. | 她好长驱直入 |
[21:56] | That does seem far more likely | 相比与残废交谈的神奇小鸟 |
[21:57] | than magic birds talking to cripples. | 这个解释的可能性大多了 |
[22:00] | Archmaester, please. | 博士 拜托 |
[22:02] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[22:05] | I’ve seen it. | 我亲眼见过 |
[22:09] | We will write to Maester Wolkan | 我们将去信临冬城 |
[22:10] | at Winterfell for clarification. | 向沃肯学士询问此事 |
[22:13] | I promise you we will get to the truth of it one way or another. | 我向你保证 我们一定能查明真伪 |
[22:16] | – Archmaester, please– – That will be all, Tarly. | -博士 拜托 -就这样 塔利 |
[22:19] | It brings to mind the work of Jenny of Oldstones, | 我不禁想起了荒石城的简妮 |
[22:21] | the charlatan who claimed | 那个宣称自己 |
[22:22] | descent from the children of the forest. | 拥有森林之子血统的骗子 |
[22:25] | Don’t forget the prophet Lodos, | 别忘了先知罗德斯 |
[22:26] | who promised that the Drowned | 他信誓旦旦地说 |
[22:27] | God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror. | 淹神即将再起 毁灭征服者伊耿 |
[22:30] | Ah, Lodos. | 啊 那个罗德斯 |
[22:36] | Is he the one whose father and brother were just burnt alive? | 前不久被活活烧死的就是他的父亲和弟弟吗 |
[22:40] | I’m afraid so. | 应该是的 |
[22:42] | Horrible business. | 真可怕 |
[22:43] | I haven’t had the heart to tell him yet. | 我还没忍心告诉他 |
[22:46] | He’s a good lad. | 他是个好孩子 |
[22:49] | Right. | 对了 |
[22:50] | The ravenry was falling apart the last time I checked. | 我上次检查时发现鸦舍快塌了 |
[22:58] | All rulers demand that people bend the knee. | 所有统治者都要求人民下跪 |
[23:01] | That’s why they’re rulers. | 所以他们是统治者 |
[23:05] | She gave Tarly a choice, | 她给了塔利选择的机会 |
[23:07] | a man who had taken up arms against her. | 对方兴兵作乱 武力反抗 |
[23:10] | What else could she do? | 她还能怎么办 |
[23:12] | Not burn him alive alongside his son? | 不把他跟儿子一起烧死 |
[23:15] | I am her Hand, not her head. | 我是女王之手 不是女王之首 |
[23:17] | I can’t make her decisions for her. | 我不能替她做决定 |
[23:19] | That’s what I used to tell myself about her father. | 当初侍奉她父亲 我也常常这样安慰自己 |
[23:23] | I found the traitors, but I wasn’t the one burning them alive. | 叛徒是我发现的 但烧死他们的不是我 |
[23:27] | I was only a purveyor of information. | 我不过是提供情报的人 |
[23:35] | It’s what I told myself when I watched them beg for mercy– | 看着他们讨饶的时候 我就这样告诉自己 |
[23:39] | I’m not the one doing it. | 反正不是我干的 |
[23:42] | When the pitch of their screams rose higher– | 当他们的尖叫越来越刺耳 |
[23:44] | I’m not the one doing it. | 反正不是我干的 |
[23:46] | When their hair caught fire | 当他们的头发着火 |
[23:47] | and the smell of their burning flesh filled the throne room– | 血肉燃烧的焦糊味充满整个王座厅 |
[23:50] | I’m not the one doing it. | 反正不是我干的 |
[24:01] | Daenerys is not her father. | 丹妮莉丝不是她父亲 |
[24:03] | And she never will be | 永远不会是 |
[24:05] | with the right counsel. | 只要辅佐得当 |
[24:11] | You need to find a way to make her listen. | 你得想办法让她听进去 |
[24:16] | – Who’s that for? – Jon Snow. | -给谁的信 -琼恩·雪诺 |
[24:19] | Did you read it? | 你看过了吗 |
[24:21] | It’s a sealed scroll for the King in the North. | 这是给北境之王的密信 |
[24:30] | What’s it say? | 里面说什么 |
[24:32] | Nothing good. | 不是好事 |
[24:40] | I thought Arya was dead. | 我以为艾莉亚死了 |
[24:44] | I thought Bran was dead. | 我以为布兰死了 |
[24:47] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[24:51] | You don’t look happy. | 你看起来并不高兴 |
[24:52] | Bran saw the Night King and his army | 布兰看见夜王正率领大军 |
[24:54] | marching towards Eastwatch. | 向东海望行进 |
[24:58] | If they make it past the Wall… | 如果它们越过了长城 |
[24:59] | The Wall has kept them out for thousands of years, presumably. | 根据传说 长城已经阻挡了它们数千年 |
[25:02] | I need to go home. | 我得回家 |
[25:04] | You said you don’t have enough men. | 你说过你们人手不足 |
[25:06] | We’ll fight with the men we have. | 我们有多少上多少 |
[25:09] | Unless you’ll join us. | 除非你加入我们 |
[25:10] | And give the country to Cersei? | 然后把王国拱手让给瑟曦 |
[25:12] | As soon as I march away, she marches in. | 我前脚出征北上 她后脚就率军接管 |
[25:16] | Perhaps not. | 也许不会 |
[25:19] | Cersei thinks the Army of the Dead is nothing but a story | 瑟曦以为死人军团只是奶妈们 |
[25:22] | made up by wet nurses to frighten children. | 编出来吓唬孩子的故事 |
[25:26] | What if we prove her wrong? | 要是我们证明她错了呢 |
[25:28] | I don’t think she’ll come see the dead at my invitation. | 我认为她不会应我之邀来看死人 |
[25:32] | So bring the dead to her. | 那就把死人带给她看 |
[25:35] | I thought that was what we were trying to avoid. | 我以为那正是我们想要避免的 |
[25:37] | We don’t have to bring the whole army. | 不需要带去整支死人军团 |
[25:39] | Only one soldier. | 一个死人士兵就够了 |
[25:42] | Is that possible? | 能做到吗 |
[25:48] | The first wight I ever saw | 我见过的第一个尸鬼 |
[25:49] | was brought into Castle Black from beyond the Wall. | 就是从长城外带到黑城堡的 |
[25:52] | Bring one of these things down to King’s Landing | 那就带一个去君临 |
[25:54] | and show her the truth. | 把事实摆在她眼前 |
[25:56] | Anything you bring back will be useless | 你带什么去都没用 |
[25:58] | unless Cersei grants us an audience | 除非瑟曦肯接见我们 |
[26:00] | and is somehow convinced not to murder us | 并且奇迹般地同意 |
[26:02] | the moment we set foot in the capital. | 不在我们刚踏足都城时就痛下杀手 |
[26:05] | The only person she listens to is Jaime. | 瑟曦只听詹姆的建议 |
[26:09] | He might listen to me. | 他可能会听我一言 |
[26:14] | And how would you get into King’s Landing? | 那你要怎么进君临城 |
[26:22] | I can smuggle you in, | 我可以偷偷送你进城 |
[26:24] | but if the gold cloaks were to recognize you, | 但如果金袍子认出你 |
[26:27] | I’m warning you, I’m not a fighter. | 丑话说在前头 我可不是战士 |
[26:30] | Well, it will all be for nothing | 但如果我们手里没有死人 |
[26:31] | if we don’t have one of these dead men. | 这一切都是徒劳 |
[26:33] | Fair point. | 说得不错 |
[26:35] | How do you propose to find one? | 你打算怎么弄到一个 |
[26:40] | With the queen’s permission, I’ll go north and take one. | 女王允许的话 我可以北上抓一个回来 |
[26:44] | You asked me to find a cure so I could serve you. | 您让我去找治愈的办法 好为您效力 |
[26:48] | Allow me to serve you. | 让我尽一份力吧 |
[26:53] | The Free Folk will help us. | 自由民会帮我们的 |
[26:56] | They know the real north better than anyone. | 没人比他们更了解真正的北境 |
[26:57] | They won’t follow Ser Jorah. | 他们不会听乔拉爵士的命令 |
[26:59] | They won’t have to. | 他们不需要听他的命令 |
[27:07] | You can’t lead a raid beyond the Wall. | 您不能亲自领队出长城 |
[27:10] | You’re not in the Night’s Watch anymore, | 您已经不是守夜人了 |
[27:11] | you’re King in the North. | 您是北境之王 |
[27:12] | I’m the only one here who’s fought them. | 这里只有我跟它们交过手 |
[27:15] | I’m the only one here who knows them. | 只有我熟悉它们 |
[27:19] | I haven’t given you permission to leave. | 我还没允许你离开 |
[27:23] | With respect, Your Grace, I don’t need your permission. | 恕我直言 陛下 我不需要你允许 |
[27:27] | I am a king. | 我是个国王 |
[27:30] | And I came here | 我来到这里 |
[27:31] | knowing that you could have your men behead me | 明知道你也许会叫人砍我的头 |
[27:33] | or your dragons burn me alive. | 或是让你的龙将我活活烧死 |
[27:36] | I put my trust in you, a stranger, | 可我还是信任你 信任一个陌生人 |
[27:41] | because I knew it was the best chance for my people, | 因为我知道这是我的人民最好的机会 |
[27:43] | for all our people. | 所有人最好的机会 |
[27:47] | Now I’m asking you to trust in a stranger… | 现在我请你也信任一个陌生人 |
[27:53] | because it’s our best chance. | 因为这是我们最好的机会 |
[28:14] | The King in the North should stay in the North. | 北境之王应该留在北境 |
[28:21] | We did not choose you to rule us, my lady. | 我们没有选您来统领我们 小姐 |
[28:25] | But perhaps we should have. | 或许我们应该选您才对 |
[28:30] | The Knights of the Vale came here for you, Lady Stark. | 艾林谷的骑兵为您而来 史塔克小姐 |
[28:41] | You are very kind, my lords. | 诸位大人一派赤诚 |
[28:45] | But Jon is our king. | 但琼恩才是我们的国王 |
[28:47] | He is doing what he thinks is best. | 他在做他认为最正确的事 |
[28:59] | I warned Jon this would happen. | 我早就提醒过琼恩 |
[29:01] | That he couldn’t leave the North | 他不能就这么抛下北境 |
[29:03] | and expect it to just sit and wait for him like Ghost. | 还指望大家像白灵一样乖乖坐着等他 |
[29:05] | He didn’t. He trusted you to hold it for him. | 他没有 他指望你帮他维持局面 |
[29:08] | Well, he’s not making it easy. The Northern lords are proud. | 他可给我出了个难题 北境的领主桀骜难驯 |
[29:16] | These are Mother and Father’s chambers. | 这是母亲和父亲的房间 |
[29:18] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[29:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:24] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[29:27] | – What? – Say what you mean. | -什么 -想什么就直说 |
[29:31] | You always liked nice things. | 你一直喜欢精致的东西 |
[29:35] | They made you feel better than everyone. | 它们让你感觉高人一等 |
[29:42] | Are you angry with me? | 你生我的气吗 |
[29:44] | They were insulting Jon, | 他们诋毁琼恩 |
[29:46] | and you sat there and listened. | 而你听凭他们议论 |
[29:48] | I listened to their complaints, | 我是在倾听他们的抱怨 |
[29:49] | which is my responsibility as Lady of Winterfell. | 那是我作为临冬城领主的职责 |
[29:52] | Their opinions are important to you. | 他们的意见对你很重要 |
[29:55] | Glover has 500 men, Royce has 2,000. | 葛洛佛有五百人 罗伊斯有两千人 |
[29:58] | Offend them and Jon loses his army. | 得罪他们 琼恩就无兵可用 |
[30:01] | Not if they lose their heads first. | 让他们先掉了脑袋就不会 |
[30:06] | Winterfell didn’t just fall into our hands. | 临冬城不是轻易落到我们手里的 |
[30:10] | We took it back, | 是我们抢回来的 |
[30:11] | and the Mormonts and the Hornwoods | 借助莫尔蒙家 霍伍德家 |
[30:13] | and the wildlings and the Vale. | 野人和艾林谷 |
[30:15] | All of us, working together. | 是所有人合力夺回来的 |
[30:16] | Now, I’m sure cutting off heads is very satisfying, | 我知道砍人脑袋能得一时畅快 |
[30:21] | but that’s not the way you get people to work together. | 但那可不是团结众人的办法 |
[30:27] | And if Jon doesn’t come back, | 而且如果琼恩回不来 |
[30:30] | you’ll need their support… | 你需要他们的支持 |
[30:32] | so you can work together | 然后团结一致 |
[30:34] | to give you what you really want. | 促成你真正的愿望 |
[30:36] | How can you even think such a horrible thing? | 你怎么有这种可怕的想法 |
[30:41] | You’re thinking it right now. | 这正是你现在的想法 |
[30:45] | You don’t want to be, | 你也不愿这样 |
[30:48] | but the thought just won’t go away. | 但这个念头挥之不去 |
[30:56] | I have work to do. | 我还有事 |
[31:02] | My lady. | 告退 |
[31:15] | Last time I was here, I killed my father with a crossbow. | 上次身处此地 我刚刚用弩弓杀了父亲 |
[31:19] | Last time I was here, you killed my son with wildfire. | 上次身处此地 你刚刚用野火杀了我儿子 |
[31:24] | There’s a path to the left that hugs the cliff. | 左边有一条小路可以上崖 |
[31:27] | The guards hardly ever patrol it. | 卫兵很少巡视 |
[31:30] | Too many steps. | 台阶太多 |
[31:36] | You’re not staying here? | 你不留在这里吗 |
[31:38] | I’ve got my own business in Flea Bottom. | 我去跳蚤窝办件私事 |
[31:41] | What if someone takes the boat? | 有人把船拖走了怎么办 |
[31:43] | Then we’re fucked. Best hurry. | 那我们就完蛋了 抓紧办事吧 |
[31:51] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间干这个 |
[31:52] | We should be preparing the city for a siege. | 我们应该准备迎接围城战 |
[31:54] | The Dothraki are coming. | 多斯拉克人要来了 |
[31:55] | All the more reason for you to train. | 所以你更要训练啊 |
[31:57] | Unless you plan on fighting Dothraki 12-year-olds. | 除非你打算挑着多斯拉克人小孩打 |
[31:59] | Well, I seem to recall them giving you a bit of trouble as well. | 我记得多斯拉克人也给你添了点儿麻烦 |
[32:02] | And here I am, ready to train. | 所以我来这儿 准备练上一把 |
[32:04] | Why down here? | 为什么到地下 |
[32:06] | I don’t think you want people to see | 我猜你还不想给人瞧见 |
[32:08] | how you look swinging that thing yet. | 你挥舞那玩意儿的丑态 |
[32:11] | Today might be the day I kill you by accident. | 我今天说不定会失手杀了你 |
[32:13] | Oh, you won’t be swinging it at me. | 要陪你练剑的可不是我 |
[32:24] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你们慢慢聊 |
[32:30] | I needed to see you. | 我需要见你 |
[32:32] | And I knew you’d never agree to meet. | 我知道你不会同意见面 |
[32:38] | You made me look like a complete fool. | 你可把我骗苦了 |
[32:41] | I thought I’d surprise you by hitting Casterly Rock, | 我以为发兵凯岩城会是一次奇袭 |
[32:44] | but you were three steps ahead of me. | 可一切早就在你意料之中 |
[32:46] | Abandoned the family home, completely unsentimental. | 弃守家园 毫不感情用事 |
[32:49] | Father would have been proud. | 父亲会为你骄傲的 |
[32:50] | – Don’t talk about Father. – Listen to me– | -不许提父亲 -听我说… |
[32:51] | I once told Bronn | 我对波隆说过 |
[32:54] | that if I ever saw you again, I’d cut you in half. | 再见到你就把你砍成两半 |
[32:59] | It’ll take you a while with a sparring sword. | 用那把钝剑 你得砍好一会儿 |
[33:11] | He was going to execute me. | 他当时要处死我 |
[33:14] | He knew I was innocent. | 明知道我是无辜的 |
[33:16] | He didn’t hate me because of anything I did, | 他恨我不为我做的任何事 |
[33:18] | he hated me because of what I am. | 他恨我只因为我是我 |
[33:20] | A little monster sent to punish him. | 上天派来惩罚他的怪物 |
[33:25] | Did he… did he think… | 难道他以为 |
[33:28] | did he think I wanted to be born this way? | 我想要生作这副模样 |
[33:29] | – Did he think I chose it? – What do you want?! | -他难道以为我有得选 -你来干什么 |
[33:38] | Daenerys will win this war. | 丹妮莉丝会赢得这场战争 |
[33:42] | You’re a military man. | 你是军人 |
[33:43] | You must know there’s no way around that. | 你心里清楚败局已定 |
[33:48] | Daenerys is not her father. | 丹妮莉丝和他父亲不一样 |
[33:50] | She’s even willing to suspend the hostilities | 她甚至愿意休战 |
[33:52] | if Cersei agrees to certain terms. | 只要瑟曦答应她的条件 |
[33:56] | If you want Cersei to bend the knee, | 如果你想要瑟曦屈膝投降 |
[33:57] | you can ask her yourself. | 你自己去问她好了 |
[33:58] | I don’t. And Daenerys doesn’t. | 不是的 丹妮莉丝并无此意 |
[34:03] | Not right now, anyway. | 至少不是现在 |
[34:06] | She has a more important request. | 她有更重要的事情要谈 |
[34:48] | I wasn’t sure I’d find you. | 我以为可能找不到你了 |
[34:58] | Thought you might still be rowing. | 想着你可能还在划船 |
[35:03] | I looked in shops, taverns, brothels. | 我找遍了店铺 酒馆 妓院 |
[35:07] | Should have known to come straight to the Street of Steel. | 早该想到直接来钢铁街 |
[35:10] | Aren’t you worried about the gold cloaks? | 你就不怕金袍子 |
[35:12] | Haven’t been here in years. | 我好多年没来这里了 |
[35:14] | Why should they recognize me? | 他们怎么认得出我 |
[35:16] | Sometimes I hardly do. | 有时候我自己都认不出 |
[35:20] | Nothing fucks you harder than time. | 岁月无情催人老 |
[35:28] | Anybody give you any trouble? | 有人找你麻烦吗 |
[35:30] | Here I am, arming Lannisters, | 我在这儿为兰尼斯特打造兵器 |
[35:32] | and I never get a second look. | 没人看我第二眼 |
[35:34] | But you were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:35] | Safest place for me was right under the queen’s nose. | 最安全的地方是女王的鼻子底下 |
[35:38] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[35:39] | Safety is never a permanent state of affairs. | 永远高枕无忧是不可能的 |
[35:44] | Bad things are coming. | 邪物将至 |
[35:48] | You came to get me. You want me to come with you. | 你是来接我的 你想让我跟你走 |
[35:51] | – Well, the thing you need to understand is… – I’m ready. | -你要知道… -我准备好了 |
[35:53] | – You… – Let’s go. | -你… -我们走 |
[35:55] | You should know what you’re heading into. | 你应该知道你即将面临的局面 |
[35:57] | What do you think I’ve been thinking about | 你认为我每抡一下铁锤的时候 |
[35:58] | with every swing of the hammer? | 都在想些什么 |
[36:01] | How happy I am making weapons | 在想我为这个杀害我父亲的家族 |
[36:03] | for the family that killed my father? | 锻造兵器多么幸福吗 |
[36:05] | The family that tried to kill me? | 他们连我也想杀 |
[36:09] | I’ve been getting ready. | 我时刻准备着 |
[36:11] | I never knew what for, | 我不知道准备迎接什么 |
[36:12] | but I’ve always known I’d know it when it comes. | 但我相信时候到了自然知道 |
[36:17] | You might want to bring one of those swords. | 你可能需要带上一把剑 |
[36:20] | I don’t know much about swinging swords. | 我不太会使剑 |
[36:23] | But this | 但这个 |
[36:26] | this I know. | 这个我会 |
[36:37] | Keep your father’s name to yourself. | 你父亲的姓氏要保密 |
[36:39] | Situation’s complicated enough already. | 情况够复杂的了 |
[36:43] | Well, who should I say I am? | 那我该说我是谁 |
[36:48] | I told you, Clovis, if we don’t get out of here soon, | 我说了 克洛维斯 我们不赶紧走的话 |
[36:50] | – someone’s going to… – You there! | -就会有人… -那边的 |
[36:54] | No weapons, friends. I promise. | 没有武器 朋友 我保证 |
[36:58] | What can I do for you? | 二位有什么需要的 |
[36:59] | – Is that your boat? – It is. | -是你的船吗 -是 |
[37:02] | – The docks are that way. – That they are. | -码头在那边 -的确 |
[37:05] | I try to stay away from them | 我特意躲远一些 |
[37:06] | to avoid good men such as yourselves. | 以避开二位这样的正人君子 |
[37:11] | – Still five gold dragons? – Are you joking? | -还是五枚金龙吗 -开玩笑吧 |
[37:14] | You must be even older than you look. | 你的年纪一定比看上去还老 |
[37:16] | – 15. – 15?! | -十五枚 -十五枚 |
[37:18] | Apiece. | 每人 |
[37:28] | I can’t say it was a pleasure doing business with you. | 我没法说跟二位相处甚欢 |
[37:33] | What’s in the boat? | 船上是什么 |
[37:39] | Not more gold. | 不是金子 |
[37:41] | Wine? | 酒吗 |
[37:42] | – I like wine. – Or hams. | -我喜欢酒 -火腿也好 |
[37:47] | Come have a look. | 过来瞧瞧 |
[37:56] | – Fermented crab. – What? | -醉蟹 -什么 |
[37:58] | Fermented crab. | 醉蟹 |
[38:00] | One bucket of this triples a brothel’s earnings for the week. | 一桶这玩意儿能让妓院每周多赚三倍 |
[38:03] | A man thinks he’s done. | 男人觉得完事了 |
[38:05] | He’s ready to go back to his loving family. | 准备打道回府 |
[38:07] | But before he gets his breeches up, | 不等他提起裤子 |
[38:09] | his lady of the hour pops a tiny spoon of that into his mouth. | 陪睡的小妞喂一小勺这个到他嘴里 |
[38:13] | Five minutes later, he’s back in the race. | 五分钟后 他就重振雄风了 |
[38:16] | Here, have a taste. | 来 尝尝 |
[38:31] | I’d hurry to your favorite establishment, | 我建议二位快去你们最爱的窑子 |
[38:33] | or you’ll put a hole in that chainmail. | 否则锁子甲上就要打个洞咯 |
[39:03] | Oi, dwarf! | 喂 侏儒 |
[39:06] | I really wouldn’t try any more | 我真的不建议再多吃 |
[39:08] | until you see how the first bite hits you. | 等领教了第一口的劲道你们就知道了 |
[39:09] | That dwarf… | 那个侏儒 |
[39:11] | Where’d you get that scar? | 你的伤疤怎么弄的 |
[39:13] | Fish hook. Some men you just can’t teach. | 鱼钩 有些人蠢得没救 |
[39:15] | We was looking for a dwarf with a scar like that a while back. | 我们前阵子就在搜捕有这么一道疤的侏儒 |
[39:19] | Perhaps there’s some arrangement? | 要不咱们商量商量 |
[39:23] | Arrangement? | 商量商量 |
[39:25] | You gonna arrange to pay us more than Queen Cersei… | 莫非你能商量出比瑟曦女王还好的条件… |
[39:37] | This is Gendry. | 这是詹德利 |
[39:39] | He’ll do. | 好身手 |
[39:42] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[39:46] | I could give you something. | 我可以给您配些药 |
[39:47] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[39:58] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[40:02] | Why was Qyburn here? | 科本来做什么 |
[40:05] | He’s the Hand of the Queen. Why are you here? | 他是女王之手 你来做什么 |
[40:12] | I met with Tyrion. | 我见过提利昂了 |
[40:23] | What did our brother have to say? | 我们的弟弟说了什么 |
[40:28] | Daenerys wants to meet. | 丹妮莉丝想会面 |
[40:30] | To discuss her surrender? | 商讨她的投降条件吗 |
[40:33] | To discuss an armistice. | 讨论停战条件 |
[40:35] | She’s just won a great victory. Why would she want a truce now? | 她刚刚取得大捷 为何要在此时停战 |
[40:38] | Because an army of dead men | 因为死人军团 |
[40:40] | is marching on the Seven Kingdoms. | 正在向七国进军 |
[40:45] | Tyrion claims he’ll have proof. | 提利昂说他会提供证据 |
[40:50] | – Are you going to punish him? – Tyrion? | -你会惩罚他吗 -提利昂 |
[40:53] | Bronn. | 波隆 |
[40:57] | He betrayed you. | 他背叛了你 |
[40:59] | He set up a meeting without your knowledge or consent. | 他不知会你 也不经你同意 就擅自安排见面 |
[41:05] | Do you think anything of importance | 你以为城中的要事 |
[41:06] | happens in this city without me knowing? | 能逃过我的眼睛吗 |
[41:10] | You let it happen. Why? | 你默许了 为什么 |
[41:12] | I’ve come to believe that | 我已认识到 |
[41:15] | an accommodation with the Dragon Queen | 与龙女王交涉 |
[41:18] | could be in our immediate interest. | 符合我们当前的利益 |
[41:20] | She has the numbers. | 她占据兵力优势 |
[41:21] | If we want to beat her, we have to be clever. | 我们要击败她 只能智取 |
[41:24] | We have to fight her like Father would have. | 我们必须采用父亲的战术 |
[41:29] | Dead men, dragons, and Dragon Queens… | 无论死人 龙 还是龙女王 |
[41:34] | Whatever stands in our way, we will defeat it. | 挡我道者 必败无疑 |
[41:40] | For ourselves, for our house, | 为了我们 为了家族 |
[41:43] | for this. | 为这个 |
[41:57] | Who will you say is the father? | 你会宣称孩子的父亲是谁 |
[41:58] | You. | 你 |
[42:06] | People won’t like that. | 人民不会支持的 |
[42:10] | Do you remember what father used to say about people? | 你还记得父亲如何评价人民吗 |
[42:15] | The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep. | 狮子才不会在意绵羊的想法 |
[42:33] | Never betray me again. | 不要再背叛我 |
[42:40] | We’re leaving today. | 我们今日启程 |
[42:42] | – The king’s got a lot on his mind. – I understand. | -国王的烦心事够多了 -我明白 |
[42:45] | He doesn’t need to be thinking | 不要让他多费心思 |
[42:46] | about harboring the bastard of a dead king. | 考虑收留先王的私生子这种事情 |
[42:48] | – You don’t have to worry. – You’re just Clovis, | -别担心 -你就化名克洛维斯 |
[42:50] | a smith who’s come to pay his respects | 一个铁匠前来向国王致意 |
[42:53] | before he heads off to work at the Winterfell forges. | 之后将去临冬城的铁匠铺工作 |
[42:56] | Understood. | 明白 |
[42:59] | Begging your pardon, Your Grace. | 打扰了 陛下 |
[43:01] | You survived King’s Landing. | 你从君临平安归来 |
[43:03] | Yet again. Your Grace, this is Clo- | 不是头一回了 陛下 这是克洛… |
[43:06] | Name’s Gendry, Your Grace. | 我叫詹德利 陛下 |
[43:08] | I’m Robert Baratheon’s son. | 我是劳勃·拜拉席恩的儿子 |
[43:10] | Bastard son. | 私生子 |
[43:14] | He was meant to keep that to himself. | 叫他不要说出来的 |
[43:16] | Our fathers trusted each other. | 我们的父辈彼此信任 |
[43:18] | Why shouldn’t we? | 我们难道不该如此吗 |
[43:22] | I saw your father once at Winterfell. | 我在临冬城见过你父亲 |
[43:24] | I met yours in my shop. | 我在我的铺子见过你父亲 |
[43:29] | – You’re a lot leaner. – And you’re a lot shorter. | -你比他瘦多了 -你比他矮多了 |
[43:42] | I grew up on stories about them. | 我听着他们的故事长大 |
[43:45] | All I ever knew is that they fought together and won. | 我只知道他们并肩作战 最终获胜 |
[43:50] | Ser Davos told me where you’re going, Your Grace, and why. | 戴佛斯爵士说了你的去向和目的 陛下 |
[43:53] | Let me come with you. | 我愿与你同去 |
[43:55] | Don’t be a fool. You’re not a soldier. | 别傻了 你不是士兵 |
[43:56] | No, but I’m a fighter. | 的确 但我是战士 |
[43:59] | And he won’t be needing a smith with a sword like that. | 而且他有那么好的剑 也用不着铁匠 |
[44:04] | You know how to use one? | 你会使剑 |
[44:06] | Well, that’s a problem. | 那就有问题了 |
[44:08] | I prefer a hammer. | 我更喜欢使锤子 |
[44:12] | He can handle himself. | 他能照顾自己 |
[44:16] | We could use the help. | 我们用得上你 |
[44:18] | As my father used to say, | 我父亲常说 |
[44:20] | “It’s better to be a coward for a minute, | 留得青山在 |
[44:22] | than dead for the rest of your life.” | 不愁没柴烧 |
[44:25] | I owe you my life. | 你救过我 |
[44:27] | Twice over. | 两次 |
[44:29] | But if what you said is true about what’s up there, | 但如果你所说的都是真的 |
[44:32] | I can’t wait out this war. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[44:38] | Yeah, nobody mind me. | 好吧 都别拿我当回事 |
[44:40] | All I’ve ever done is live to a ripe old age. | 我有什么出息 空活一把年纪 |
[44:44] | All right, come on. | 好 用力 |
[44:55] | You may not believe it, | 你也许不信 |
[44:58] | but I’ve missed you, Mormont. | 但我真的想你了 莫尔蒙 |
[45:00] | Nobody glowers quite like you. | 论面色阴沉你是无人能及 |
[45:03] | Not even Grey Worm. | 灰虫子也要逊色几分 |
[45:10] | This is the coin the slaver gave me | 这是奴隶主给我的硬币 |
[45:12] | when I suggested he free us and pay us, remember? | 那时我建议他放了我们还要给钱 记得吗 |
[45:16] | It was supposed to last us the rest of our lives. | 他以为我们没等花出去就要死 |
[45:23] | Take it with you. | 交给你了 |
[45:28] | But bring it back. | 但要带回来 |
[45:29] | Our queen needs you. | 我们的女王需要你 |
[45:40] | We should be better at saying farewell by now. | 时至今日 告别应该不这么难才是 |
[45:44] | Your Grace, I… | 陛下 我… |
[46:03] | If I don’t return, at least you won’t have to deal | 如果我回不来 你起码 |
[46:05] | with the King in the North anymore. | 少了跟北境之王打交道的烦恼 |
[46:09] | I’ve grown used to him. | 我已经习惯他了 |
[46:13] | I wish you good fortune in the wars to come, Your Grace. | 祝你在今后的战争中好运 陛下 |
[46:24] | Heave. | 用力 |
[46:49] | Do you know how many steps there are in the Citadel? | 你知道学城有多少台阶吗 |
[46:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[46:55] | 15782 15,782. | |
[47:02] | Guess how many windows are in the Great Sept of Baelor. | 猜猜贝勒大圣堂有多少扇窗户 |
[47:08] | None anymore. | 一扇都没了 |
[47:11] | That’s true. | 可不是 |
[47:12] | This High Septon Maynard, he recorded everything. | 这个梅纳德总主教 他什么都记下来了 |
[47:16] | He even recorded his own bowel movements. | 连自己的排便都记了 |
[47:22] | What does “Annulment” Mean? | “废除婚姻”是什么意思 |
[47:26] | It’s when a man sets aside his lawful wife. | 就是一个男人不要自己的合法妻子了 |
[47:29] | Maynard says here that | 梅纳德说 |
[47:31] | he issued an annulment for a Prince “Ragger” | 他为”雷革”王子废除婚姻 |
[47:35] | and remarried him to someone else at the same time | 同时又为王子迎娶另一个人主婚 |
[47:38] | in a secret ceremony in Dorne. | 仪式在多恩秘密举行 |
[47:41] | Is that a common thing in the south or–? | 南方这种事情很普遍吗 还是… |
[47:43] | These maesters… | 这些学士啊 |
[47:46] | they set me to the task of preserving that man’s window counting | 他们派我誊写那人记下来的窗户数 |
[47:49] | and annulments and bowel movements for all eternity, | 还有废除婚姻和排便情况 没完没了 |
[47:52] | while the secret to defeating the Night King’s | 而打败夜王的秘密 |
[47:53] | probably sitting on some | 也许就搁在 |
[47:54] | dusty shelf somewhere, completely ignored. | 落满灰尘的书架某处 无人问津 |
[47:57] | But that’s all right, isn’t it? | 不过这都没关系 对吧 |
[47:58] | We can all become slavering, | 我们全变成流着口水 |
[48:00] | murderous imbeciles in thrall to evil incarnate | 为邪灵所控的杀人木偶也没关系 |
[48:02] | as long as we can have access to the full records | 只要我们还拥有全部记录 |
[48:04] | of High Septon Maynard’s 15,782 shits! | 知道梅纳德总主教拉了15782次屎 |
[48:10] | Steps. | 台阶 |
[48:15] | That number was the steps. | 那是台阶数 |
[49:39] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真的要走吗 |
[49:42] | You always wanted to be a maester. | 你一直都想当学士 |
[49:46] | I’m tired of reading about the achievements of better men. | 一天到晚读比我强的人的成就 我受够了 |
[51:19] | I found it, my lord. | 我找到了 大人 |
[51:25] | It, uh, took some searching. | 查起来费了一番功夫 |
[51:26] | Maester Luwin’s archives are very thorough. | 鲁温学士的记录非常详尽 |
[51:33] | You’re sure this is the only copy in Winterfell? | 你确定这是临冬城里唯一的一份吗 |
[51:35] | Uh, yes, my lord. | 是的 大人 |
[51:42] | Lady Stark thanks you for your service. | 史塔克小姐感谢你的服务 |
[53:33] | 罗柏 我怀着沉重的心情给你写信 我们的劳勃国王驾崩了 因捕猎野猪重伤不治 父亲被控叛国罪 他与劳勃的弟弟蓄谋反对我心爱的乔佛里登基 而且妄图篡位 兰尼斯特家对我照顾妥善 保我衣食无虞 我请求你前来君临 宣誓效忠乔佛里国王 以免除兰尼斯特家族和史塔克家族之间的纷争 你忠诚的妹妹 珊莎 | |
[54:16] | Isn’t it your job to talk him out of stupid fucking ideas like this? | 劝他放弃这种蠢主意难道不是你的活儿 |
[54:20] | I’ve been failing at that job of late. | 最近我一直干不好这活儿 |
[54:24] | How many queens are there now? | 一共几个女王啊 |
[54:27] | Two. | 两个 |
[54:28] | And you need to convince the one with the dragons | 那你需要说服的是有龙那个 |
[54:31] | or the one who fucks her brother? | 还是跟弟弟乱搞那个 |
[54:35] | Both. | 都要 |
[54:36] | How many men did you bring? | 你带了多少人 |
[54:41] | Not enough. | 不够多 |
[54:43] | The big woman? | 大个子女人来了吗 |
[54:47] | We were hoping some of your men could help. | 我们希望你们的人能帮忙 |
[54:52] | I’ll be staying behind. | 我留在这里 |
[54:53] | I’m a liability out there, as you well know. | 我去了只会拖后腿 你们都知道 |
[54:56] | You are. | 没错 |
[55:00] | You really want to go out there? Again? | 你真想出去 再来一次 |
[55:09] | You’re not the only ones. | 想出去的不光是你们 |
[55:15] | My scouts found them a mile south of the Wall. | 我的探子在长城以南一哩处找到了他们 |
[55:18] | Said they were on their way here. | 说是他们正往这里赶 |
[55:27] | You’re the Hound. | 你是猎狗 |
[55:30] | I saw you once at Winterfell. | 我在临冬城见过你 |
[55:38] | They want to go beyond the Wall, too. | 他们也想去长城以北 |
[55:40] | We don’t want to go beyond the Wall, we have to. | 我们不是想去 是非去不可 |
[55:43] | Our Lord told us that the Great War is coming– | 我们的神告诉我们 大战即将来临 |
[55:45] | Don’t trust him. | 别相信他 |
[55:48] | Don’t trust any of them. | 一个都别信 |
[55:55] | They’re the Brotherhood. | 他们是兄弟会的 |
[55:57] | And the last thing their lord told them to do | 上一次他们的神指使他们 |
[55:59] | was sell me to a red witch to be murdered. | 把我卖给一个红女巫 好让她杀了我 |
[56:02] | Thoros? | 索罗斯 |
[56:09] | I hardly recognized you. | 我都认不出你了 |
[56:11] | Ser Jorah Mormont. | 乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士 |
[56:13] | They won’t give me anything to drink down here. | 他们把我关在这里不给喝的 |
[56:16] | I haven’t been feeling like myself. | 我都感觉自己不正常了 |
[56:19] | You’re a fucking Mormont? | 你他妈的姓莫尔蒙 |
[56:22] | Like the last Lord Commander? | 跟前任总司令一个姓 |
[56:25] | He was my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[56:26] | He hunted us like animals. | 他把我们当畜生一样追杀 |
[56:29] | You returned the favor, as I recall. | 据我所知 你也以牙还牙 |
[56:34] | Here we all are | 我们齐聚在 |
[56:37] | at the edge of the world | 世界的边缘 |
[56:38] | at the same moment, | 同一时刻 |
[56:40] | heading in the same direction for the same reason. | 朝着同一个方向 为了同一个理由 |
[56:44] | Our reasons aren’t your reasons. | 我们的理由跟你的不一样 |
[56:46] | It doesn’t matter what we think our reasons are. | 我们自认为的理由并不重要 |
[56:51] | There’s a greater purpose at work. | 驱使我们的是神圣的意志 |
[56:54] | And we serve it together, | 我们都在为其服务 |
[56:56] | whether we know it or not. | 无论我们是否了解 |
[56:59] | We may take the steps, but the Lord of Light– | 或需假手我们 但光之王… |
[57:01] | For fuck’s sake, will you shut your hole? | 我操 能不能闭上你的臭嘴 |
[57:04] | Are we coming with you or not? | 我们到底能不能跟你们去 |
[57:07] | Don’t you want to know what we’re doing? | 你不想知道我们去干什么吗 |
[57:10] | Is it worse than sitting in a freezing cell, waiting to die? | 还能比坐在冰窖一样的牢房里等死更糟吗 |
[57:14] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[57:16] | We’re all on the same side. | 我们是同一阵营 |
[57:21] | How can we be? | 怎么可能 |
[57:23] | We’re all breathing. | 我们都还有气儿 |
[59:58] | Death is the enemy. | 死亡是敌人 |
[1:00:05] | The first enemy and the last. | 最初也是最后的敌人 |
[1:00:11] | The enemy always wins. | 永远立于不败之地 |
[1:00:16] | And we still need to fight him. | 而我们依然要与之战斗 |
[1:00:21] | You’re scared, aren’t you? | 你害怕了 是吗 |
[1:00:25] | What are you scared of? | 你怕什么 |