时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Your father has proved to be an awful traitor. | 你父亲已被证实犯有叛国罪 |
[00:08] | The girl is innocent. | 这孩子是无辜的 |
[00:10] | She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty. | 给她个表现忠诚的机会吧 |
[00:13] | You must write to Lady Catelyn. | 你得给凯特琳夫人写封信 |
[00:15] | If you would help your father, | 你若想帮你的父亲 |
[00:17] | urge your brother to keep the king’s peace. | 就要力促你哥哥维护国内和平 |
[00:19] | Tell him to come to King’s Landing, | 请他来君临城 |
[00:20] | and swear his fealty to Joffrey. | 向乔佛里宣誓效忠 |
[00:25] | You’re sure this is the only copy in Winterfell? | 你确定这是临冬城里唯一的一份吗 |
[00:42] | Daenerys is not her father. | 丹妮莉丝不是她父亲 |
[00:43] | And she never will be. With the right counsel. | 永远不会是 只要辅佐得当 |
[00:46] | I am her hand, not her head. | 我是女王之手 不是女王之首 |
[00:48] | I can’t make her decisions for her. | 我不能替她做决定 |
[00:50] | You need to find a way to make her listen. | 你得想办法让她听进去 |
[00:55] | It’s called Longclaw. It was my father’s sword. | 它叫长爪 这是我父亲的剑 |
[00:58] | It was meant for my son, Jorah. | 本该传给我儿子乔拉 |
[01:00] | He brought dishonor to our house, | 他令我们家族蒙上耻辱 |
[01:03] | but he had the grace to leave the sword before he fled from Westeros. | 不过倒还懂得在逃亡前把剑留下 |
[01:08] | Clegane, look into the flames. What do you see? | 克里冈 看着火焰 你看到什么 |
[01:12] | There’s a mountain. Looks like an arrowhead. | 一座山 形状像箭头 |
[01:15] | The dead are marching past. Thousands of ’em. | 死人在行军 成千上万 |
[01:19] | Cersei thinks the army of the dead is nothing but a story. | 瑟曦以为死人军团只是故事 |
[01:21] | What if we prove her wrong, | 要是我们证明她错了呢 |
[01:23] | bring one of these things down to King’s Landing and show her the truth? | 带一个去君临 把事实摆在她眼前 |
[01:30] | We’re all on the same side. | 我们是同一阵营 |
[01:32] | We’re all breathin’. | 我们都还有气儿 |
[04:07] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[04:10] | Haven’t been North before? | 没来过北境吧 |
[04:12] | Never seen snow before. | 没见过雪 |
[04:14] | Beautiful, eh? I can breathe again. | 很美吧 终于能喘过气了 |
[04:17] | Down south the air smells like pig shit. | 南方的空气一股猪粪味儿 |
[04:19] | – You’ve never been down south. – I’ve been to Winterfell. | -你就没去过南方 -我去过临冬城 |
[04:22] | That’s the North. | 那是北境 |
[04:25] | How do you live up here? | 你们在这里怎么过活的 |
[04:26] | How d’you keep your balls from freezing off? | 怎么才能保住卵蛋不被冻掉 |
[04:28] | You’ve got to keep moving, that’s the secret. | 时刻动起来 这就是诀窍 |
[04:31] | Walking’s good, fighting’s better, | 走路就行 打斗更好 |
[04:33] | fucking’s best. | 操是最好了 |
[04:35] | There’s not a living woman within 100 miles from here. | 这里方圆百里内都没有个喘气的女人 |
[04:38] | We’ve got to make do with what we’ve got. | 有什么就将就一下嘛 |
[04:46] | This one is maybe not so smart. | 这小子恐怕不怎么聪明 |
[04:49] | – Davos says he’s a strong fighter. – Good. | -戴佛斯说他是个好战士 -很好 |
[04:52] | That’s more important than being smart. | 那比聪明重要 |
[04:54] | Smart people don’t come here looking for the dead. | 聪明人不会跑到这里来找死人 |
[04:59] | So, you’ve met this Dragon queen, huh? | 你见过这个龙女王咯 |
[05:03] | And? | 怎么样 |
[05:03] | She will only fight beside us if I bend the knee. | 要她跟我们并肩作战必须先屈膝称臣 |
[05:07] | You spent too much time with the Free Folk. | 你跟自由民在一起待太久 |
[05:09] | Now you don’t like kneeling. | 现在不喜欢下跪了 |
[05:14] | Mance Rayder was a brave man. Proud man. | 曼斯·雷德是个勇敢的人 骄傲的人 |
[05:18] | The King Beyond the Wall and never bent the knee. | 塞外之王从未给人下跪 |
[05:23] | How many of us people died for his pride? | 多少子民因他的骄傲而死 |
[05:40] | You still mad at us, boy? | 你还气我们吗 小子 |
[05:42] | – You sold me to a witch. – A priestess. | -你把我卖给了女巫 -是女祭司 |
[05:46] | I’ll admit it, it is a subtle distinction. | 我承认 区别不大 |
[05:49] | We’re fighting a great war. | 我们在打一场大战 |
[05:51] | – Wars cost money. – I wanted to be one of you. | -战争是要钱的 -我本想加入你们 |
[05:54] | I wanted to join the Brotherhood but you sold me off. | 本想加入兄弟会 却被你们卖了 |
[05:57] | Like a slave. | 像个奴隶 |
[05:59] | You know what she did to me? | 你们知道她对我做了什么吗 |
[06:01] | She struck me down on the bed, she stripped me naked… | 她把我摁在床上 扒了我的衣服 |
[06:03] | Sounds alright so far… | 那不是挺美 |
[06:05] | And put leeches on me! | 然后往我身上放水蛭 |
[06:07] | – Was she naked too? – She needed your blood. | -她也光着吗 -她需要你的血 |
[06:09] | – Yes, thank you, I know that. – Could’ve been worse. | -是的 谢谢 我知道 -还不算太糟 |
[06:12] | She wanted to kill me. | 她想杀我 |
[06:14] | And would have killed me if it weren’t for… | 她差点就杀死我了 要不是… |
[06:15] | But they didn’t, did they? | 但没杀死 不是吗 |
[06:18] | So what you winging about? | 你还唧唧歪歪个什么 |
[06:20] | I’m not winging. | 我没唧唧歪歪 |
[06:22] | Your lips are moving | 你的嘴巴在动 |
[06:23] | and you complain about something. That’s winging. | 你在抱怨 这就叫唧唧歪歪 |
[06:27] | This one has been killed six times | 这个人被杀过六次 |
[06:28] | and you don’t hear him bitching about it. | 从来听不见他抱怨 |
[06:40] | Good lad. | 好小伙 |
[06:46] | The first time I went north of the Wall, was with your father. | 我第一次来长城以北是跟随你父亲 |
[06:50] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[06:51] | He deserved a better son. | 该有个比我好的儿子 |
[06:55] | Were you with him at the end? | 他最后时刻你在他身边吗 |
[06:57] | I was a prisoner of the wildlings. | 我当时被野人俘虏 |
[07:00] | But we avenged him. | 但我们为他复仇了 |
[07:02] | I want you to know that, every mutineer found justice. | 我希望你知道 所有叛乱者都被正法 |
[07:06] | Can’t think of a worse way for him to go. | 对他而言 这是最糟的结局 |
[07:09] | The Night’s Watch was his life. | 守夜人是他的生命 |
[07:11] | He would have died to protect every one of those men. | 他愿意为保护守夜人的每一分子而死 |
[07:14] | And they butchered him. | 他们却杀了他 |
[07:15] | I hate that he died that way. | 他那样死去我很不甘 |
[07:18] | And my father was the most honorable man I have ever met. | 我父亲是我认识的最讲荣誉的人 |
[07:21] | He was good, all the way through. | 他一生正直 |
[07:24] | And he died on the executioner’s block. | 却死了在断头台上 |
[07:28] | Your father wanted to execute me, you know. | 你父亲判我死刑 你知道吗 |
[07:31] | I heard. | 有耳闻 |
[07:33] | It was in the right, of course. | 当然是合法合理的 |
[07:35] | Didn’t make me hate him any less. | 但我还是一样恨他 |
[07:37] | I’m glad he didn’t catch you. | 我很高兴他没抓到你 |
[07:39] | Me too. | 我也很高兴 |
[07:49] | Your father gave me this sword. | 你父亲给了我这把剑 |
[07:51] | Changed the pommel from a bear to a wolf. | 剑柄的圆头从熊换成了狼 |
[07:58] | But it’s still Longclaw. | 但它还是长爪 |
[08:06] | Lord Commander Mormont thought you’d never come back to Westeros. | 莫尔蒙总司令以为你不会再回维斯特洛 |
[08:12] | But you are back. | 但你回来了 |
[08:14] | And it’s been in your family for centuries. | 这把剑在你们家族里传承了几百年 |
[08:18] | It’s not right for me to have it. | 不该由我保管 |
[08:23] | He gave it to you. | 他把它给你了 |
[08:26] | I’m not his son. | 我不是他儿子 |
[08:34] | I brought shame onto my house. | 我令家族蒙羞 |
[08:38] | I broke my father’s heart. | 我伤透了父亲的心 |
[08:42] | I forfeited the right to claim his sword. | 我已经失去继承他佩剑的权利 |
[08:47] | It’s yours. | 它是你的 |
[08:49] | May it serve you well. | 愿它令你如虎添翼 |
[09:20] | Father used to watch us from up here. | 父亲以前常站在这上面看着我们 |
[09:23] | He wouldn’t say much. | 他不怎么说话 |
[09:25] | You probably don’t remember, | 你大概不会记得 |
[09:26] | you were inside knitting all the time. | 你总在屋里做针线 |
[09:30] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[09:33] | One time the boys were shooting arrows with Ser Rodrick, | 有次男孩们跟罗德利克爵士练射箭 |
[09:38] | I came out here after | 事后我到院子里来 |
[09:40] | and Bran had left his bow behind, | 发现布兰的弓落在这 |
[09:42] | just lying on the ground. | 就那么丢在地上 |
[09:45] | Ser Rodrick would have cuffed him if he saw. | 要是罗德利克爵士看到 一定会给他一巴掌 |
[09:50] | There was one arrow in the target | 靶子上只有一支箭 |
[09:53] | and with no one around, just like now. | 周围没有别人 跟现在一样 |
[09:57] | No one to stop me. | 没人能阻拦我 |
[10:00] | So I started shooting. | 我就开始射箭 |
[10:02] | And every shot I had to go up there and get my one arrow | 每射一次就要跑上去把唯一的一支箭取回来 |
[10:05] | and walk back and shoot it again. | 回来再射 |
[10:09] | I wasn’t very good. | 我射得不好 |
[10:13] | Finally, I’ve hit the bull’s eye. | 最后 我射中了靶心 |
[10:16] | Could’ve been the 20th shot. Or the 50th. I don’t remember. | 可能是第二十次 或许第五十次 我记不得了 |
[10:19] | But I hit the bull’s eye. | 但我射中了靶心 |
[10:21] | And I heard this. | 然后我听见了这个声音 |
[10:25] | I looked up. | 循声看去 |
[10:27] | And he was standing right here, smiling down on me. | 他就站在这里 冲我微笑 |
[10:33] | I knew what I was doing was against the rules | 我知道我做的事情不合规矩 |
[10:36] | but he was smiling, so I knew it wasn’t wrong. | 但是他在笑 所以我知道我没错 |
[10:40] | The rules were wrong. | 是规矩错了 |
[10:43] | I was doing what I was meant to be doing and he knew it. | 我做了我该做的事 而他也知道 |
[10:49] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[10:52] | Killed by the Lannisters. | 被兰尼斯特所杀 |
[10:55] | With your help. | 多亏了你的协助 |
[11:00] | What? | 你说什么 |
[11:11] | That’s your pretty handwriting. | 这是你那一笔漂亮字 |
[11:13] | Septa Mordane used to crack my knuckles | 我因为字写得不如你 |
[11:15] | cause I couldn’t write as well as you. | 总被茉丹修女敲手 |
[11:19] | Robb, | 罗柏 |
[11:20] | I write to you today with heavy heart. | 我怀着沉重的心情给你写信 |
[11:23] | Our good King Robert is dead. | 我们的劳勃国王驾崩了 |
[11:25] | Killed from wounds he took in a bull… | 因捕猎野猪重伤不治 |
[11:27] | You don’t have to read it. | 不需要念出来 |
[11:28] | – I remember. – Father has been charged with treason. | -我记得很清楚 -父亲被控叛国罪 |
[11:30] | He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey | 他与劳勃的弟弟蓄谋反对我心爱的乔佛里登基 |
[11:33] | and tried to steal his throne. | 而且妄图篡位 |
[11:35] | The Lannisters are treating me well | 兰尼斯特家对我照顾妥善 |
[11:36] | and providing me with every comfort. | 保我衣食无虞 |
[11:38] | I beg you, come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey | 我请求你前来君临 宣誓效忠乔佛里国王 |
[11:43] | and prevent any strife | 以免除兰尼斯特家族 |
[11:44] | between the great houses of Lannister and Stark | 和史塔克家族之间的纷争 |
[11:47] | Your faithful sister, Sansa. | 你忠诚的妹妹 珊莎 |
[11:50] | – They forced me to do it. – Did they? | -是他们逼我写的 -是吗 |
[11:52] | With a knife at your throat? | 他们用刀子抵着你的喉咙了 |
[11:55] | Did they put you in a rack and | 他们把你绑上刑架 |
[11:56] | stretched you till your bones started to crack? | 扯到筋断骨裂了 |
[11:58] | You should have known what it was like. I was a child. | 你该知道当时的情况 我还是个孩子 |
[12:00] | So was I. | 当时我也是个孩子 |
[12:01] | I would have let them kill me before I betrayed my family. | 但我宁可被他们杀死也不会背叛家人 |
[12:04] | They told me it was the only way to save father. | 他们告诉我这是能救父亲的唯一办法 |
[12:06] | And you were stupid enough to believe them. | 你也蠢到相信了他们 |
[12:11] | I remember you, standing on that platform | 我记得你跟瑟曦和乔佛里一起 |
[12:13] | with Joffrey and Cersei when they dragged father to the block. | 站在高台上 看着他们把父亲拖向断头台 |
[12:16] | I remember the pretty dress you were wearing, | 我记得你那天穿的漂亮裙子 |
[12:17] | the fancy way you did your hair. | 记得你繁复的发型 |
[12:22] | – You were there. – I was there. | -你在场 -我在场 |
[12:24] | Standing in the crown near Baelor’s statue. | 站在贝勒雕像旁边的人群里 |
[12:28] | And what did you do? Did you come running to the rescue? | 那你又做了什么 冲上去救人吗 |
[12:31] | Did you fight with the Lannisters and save father? | 你反抗兰尼斯特救下父亲了吗 |
[12:34] | – I wanted to. – But you didn’t. | -我想那样做 -但你没有 |
[12:35] | – Just like me. – I didn’t betray him. I didn’t betray Robb. | -跟我一样 -我没有背叛他 没有背叛罗柏 |
[12:39] | I didn’t betray my entire family for my beloved Joffrey. | 我没有为了我心爱的乔佛里背叛整个家族 |
[12:45] | You should be on your knees thanking me. | 你该跪下来感谢我 |
[12:49] | We’re standing in Winterfell again because of me. | 我们还能在临冬城重聚都是因为我 |
[12:52] | You didn’t win it back, Jon didn’t win it back, | 夺回临冬城的不是你 不是琼恩 |
[12:54] | he lost the Battle of the Bastards. | 他在私生子大战中落败 |
[12:56] | The Knights of the Vale have won the battle | 是谷地的骑士力挽狂澜 |
[12:58] | and they rode north for me. | 而谷地的骑士是为我而来 |
[13:00] | While you were where? Travelling the world? | 那时候你在哪里 周游世界吗 |
[13:03] | – I was training. – Training? | -我在受训 -受训 |
[13:06] | Well, while you were training, | 你在受训的时间里 |
[13:08] | I suffered things you can never imagine. | 我遭受了你无法想象的折磨 |
[13:11] | Oh, I don’t know about that. I can imagine quite a lot. | 未必不能 我的想象力可不贫乏 |
[13:15] | You never would have survived what I survived. | 我经历的折磨你根本承受不来 |
[13:19] | I guess we’ll never know. | 这个我们恐怕永远没法知道 |
[13:25] | What are you going to do with that letter? | 你要怎样处置这封信 |
[13:28] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[13:31] | Who did you show it to? Where did you find it? | 你给谁看过 你在哪里找到的 |
[13:34] | You’re scared, aren’t you? | 你害怕了 是不是 |
[13:37] | What are you scared of? You didn’t commit any crimes. | 你在怕什么 你又没犯罪 |
[13:40] | – No one’s gonna hang you. – Arya! | -没人会吊死你 -艾莉亚 |
[13:42] | You’re scared I’ll show it to Jon and he’ll be angry. | 你害怕我把信交给琼恩 怕他会生气 |
[13:45] | Not, that’s not Jon. | 不 琼恩不是那种人 |
[13:47] | He’ll understand, you were just a scared little girl. | 他会理解的 你当时只是个吓坏了的小姑娘 |
[13:50] | All alone with the wicked Lannisters. | 一个人落在邪恶的兰尼斯特手里 |
[13:52] | Do you know how happy Cersei | 你知道如果瑟曦看到我们斗起来 |
[13:54] | would be right now if she saw us fighting? | 她会多开心吗 |
[13:57] | This is exactly what she wants, what she always wanted. | 这正是她想看到的 她长久以来的愿望 |
[13:59] | – to tear us apart. – You are scared the Northern lords will read it. | -离间我们 -你害怕北境贵族看到这封信 |
[14:04] | They wouldn’t think much of Lady Sansa | 要是他们知道珊莎小姐当初怎样对瑟曦言听计从 |
[14:06] | if they knew how she did Cersei’s bidding. | 你在他们心中的分量就要大打折扣了 |
[14:09] | What would little Lyanna Mormont say? | 小莱安娜·莫尔蒙会怎么说 |
[14:12] | She’s younger than you were when you wrote this. | 她比你写信时更年幼 |
[14:15] | Are you going to say “But I was just a child”? | 你要对她说”当时我还只是个孩子”吗 |
[14:20] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[14:22] | Sometimes anger makes people do unfortunate things. | 有时愤怒会让人做出蠢事 |
[14:25] | Sometimes fear makes them do unfortunate things. | 有时恐惧也会让人做蠢事 |
[14:30] | I’ll go with anger. | 我选择愤怒 |
[15:03] | You’re the one they call the dog. | 你就是他们说的那个猎狗 |
[15:05] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[15:07] | They told me you were mean. | 他们说过你很凶 |
[15:09] | Were your born mean or you just hate wildlings? | 你是天生这么凶还是讨厌野人 |
[15:11] | I could not give two shits about wildlings. | 我才不管什么他妈的野人 |
[15:14] | Gingers I hate. | 我是讨厌红毛 |
[15:15] | Gingers are beautiful. | 红发多美啊 |
[15:17] | We are kissed by fire, | 我们这叫火吻而生 |
[15:19] | just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[15:20] | Don’t point your fucking finger at me. | 别他妈用手指我 |
[15:28] | Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby? | 你小时候跌进火里了吗 |
[15:31] | I didn’t trip, I was pushed. | 我不是跌倒 是被按进火里的 |
[15:32] | Ever since, you’ve been mean. | 从那之后 你就这么凶 |
[15:34] | Will you fuck off? | 能不能滚远点 |
[15:36] | I don’t think you’re truly mean. | 我看你不是真的凶恶 |
[15:38] | You have sad eyes. | 你有双悲伤的眼睛 |
[15:41] | You want to suck my dick, is that it? | 你是想舔我的老二吗 |
[15:43] | – Dick? – Cock. | -老二 -屌 |
[15:45] | Ah, dick. | 哦 老二 |
[15:47] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个讲法 |
[15:49] | Bet you do. | 你当然喜欢 |
[15:51] | Nop, it’s pussy for me. | 不 我还是喜欢屄 |
[15:53] | I have a beauty waiting for me back in Winterfell. | 临冬城里有个美人等着我呢 |
[15:56] | If I ever get back there. | 要是我回得去的话 |
[15:58] | Yellow hair, | 黄头发 |
[16:00] | blue eyes, | 蓝眼睛 |
[16:01] | the tallest woman you’ve ever seen. | 你见过的最高的女人 |
[16:03] | Almost as tall as you. | 差不多跟你一样高 |
[16:07] | Brienne of Tarth? | 塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[16:08] | – You know her? – Yours is Brienne of fucking Tarth? | -你认识她 -你的美人是他妈的塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[16:12] | Well, not with her yet. | 我暂时还没得到她 |
[16:14] | But I see the way she looks at me. | 但我瞧见她看我的眼神了 |
[16:16] | How does she look at you? | 什么眼神 |
[16:18] | Like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver? | 像是要把你开膛破肚 活吃心肝吗 |
[16:20] | You do know her. | 你真的认识她 |
[16:22] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[16:23] | I want to make babies with her. | 我想跟她生孩子 |
[16:25] | Think of them. | 想想看 |
[16:26] | Great big monsters. | 生一群大个子野兽 |
[16:28] | They conquer the world. | 能征服世界 |
[16:30] | How did a mad fucker like you live this long? | 你这种疯逼是怎么活到今天的 |
[16:33] | I’m good at killing people. | 我擅长杀人啊 |
[16:38] | – You don’t look much like him. – Who’s that? | -你长得不太像他 -不像谁 |
[16:41] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[16:43] | I suppose you favor your mother. | 我猜你更像母亲 |
[16:46] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[16:47] | Of course I did. | 我当然认识 |
[16:49] | When he was Hand. | 他当首相的时候 |
[16:51] | He sent me off hunting for the Mountain. | 派我去追捕魔山 |
[16:53] | Your wildlings then told me the Red Woman brought you back. | 你的野人朋友告诉我红袍女复活了你 |
[16:57] | Thoros has brought me back | 索罗斯将我复活过 |
[16:59] | six times. | 六次 |
[17:02] | We both serve the same lord. | 我们侍奉同一个神 |
[17:04] | I serve the North. | 我侍奉北境 |
[17:06] | The North did not raise you from the dead. | 北境可没让你死而复生 |
[17:08] | The Lord of Light never spoke to me. | 光之王从未跟我说过话 |
[17:10] | I don’t know anything about him. | 我对他一无所知 |
[17:11] | I don’t know what he wants from me. | 不知道他想要我怎样 |
[17:13] | He wants you alive. | 他想要你活着 |
[17:15] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为了什么 -我不知道 |
[17:19] | That’s what anyone can tell me. I don’t know. | 这话人人都会说 不知道 |
[17:23] | So what’s the point of serving a god, | 既然没人知道神想要什么 |
[17:24] | none of us knows what he wants? | 侍奉的意义何在 |
[17:27] | I think about that all the time. | 我每天都在思考这个问题 |
[17:29] | I don’t think it’s our purpose to understand. | 我想理解神的旨意并不是我们的目的 |
[17:32] | Except one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[17:34] | We’re soldiers. | 我们都是战士 |
[17:36] | We have to know what we’re fighting for. | 我们必须知道我们为何而战 |
[17:39] | I’m not fighting so some man or | 我可不是为了坐在用剑铸成的 |
[17:41] | woman I barely know can sit in a throne made of swords. | 那个王座上的陌生男人或女人而战 |
[17:45] | So what are you fighting for? | 那你为何而战 |
[17:47] | Life. | 生命 |
[17:50] | Death is the enemy. | 死亡是敌人 |
[17:52] | The first enemy. | 最初的敌人 |
[17:54] | And the last. | 也是最终的敌人 |
[17:57] | But we all die. | 但人皆有一死 |
[18:00] | The enemy always wins. | 敌人永远立于不败之地 |
[18:02] | But we still need to fight him. | 但我们仍需与之抗争 |
[18:04] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[18:07] | You and I won’t find much joy while we’re here. | 你我不会从重生中得到欢愉 |
[18:10] | But we can keep up the life. | 但是我们可以让生命延续 |
[18:12] | We can defend those who can’t defend themselves. | 可以保护无力自保的弱者 |
[18:18] | I am the shield that guards the realm of men. | 我是守卫王国的坚盾 |
[18:21] | Maybe we don’t need to understand anymore than that. | 或许我们无需了解更多 |
[18:25] | Maybe that’s enough. | 知道这些就足够了 |
[18:27] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[18:30] | Maybe that’s enough. | 也许这就足够了 |
[18:40] | That’s what I saw in the fire. | 那就是我在火中看到的 |
[18:43] | A mountain like an arrow head. | 箭头一般的山峰 |
[18:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:52] | We’re getting close. | 我们快到了 |
[19:02] | Do you know what I like about you? | 你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗 |
[19:05] | – I honestly don’t. – You’re not a hero. | -我还真不知道 -你不是英雄 |
[19:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:11] | I’ve been heroic on occasion. | 我也当过英雄 |
[19:13] | I once charged through the Mud Gate of King’s Landing. | 我曾杀出君临的烂泥门 |
[19:16] | I don’t want you to be a hero. | 我不想你当英雄 |
[19:18] | Heroes do stupid things and they die. | 英雄会做蠢事 自寻死路 |
[19:21] | Drogo, Jorah, Daario, even this… | 卓戈 乔拉 达里奥 甚至这个 |
[19:25] | Jon Snow– | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[19:27] | they all try to outdo each other. | 他们全都你争我抢 |
[19:29] | Who can do the stupidest, bravest thing… | 看谁可以逞莽夫之勇 |
[19:32] | It’s interesting, these heroes you name… | 有意思 您提到的这些英雄 |
[19:34] | Drogo, Jorah, | 卓戈 乔拉 |
[19:36] | Daarios, even this… | 达里奥 甚至这个 |
[19:38] | Jon Snow. | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[19:40] | They all fell in love with you. | 他们全都爱上了您 |
[19:42] | Jon Snow is not in love with me. | 琼恩·雪诺没有爱上我 |
[19:43] | Oh, my mistake. | 那是我错了 |
[19:44] | I suppose he stares at you longingly | 想来他注视您的热切目光 |
[19:46] | because he’s hopeful for a successful military alliance. | 是出于对建立军事联盟的希望 |
[19:53] | He’s too little for me. | 他对我来说太矮小了 |
[19:56] | I didn’t mean… | 我并不是说… |
[19:57] | As heroes go he is quite little. | 就英雄而言他块头是不大 |
[20:00] | I know you’re brave. | 我知道你很勇敢 |
[20:03] | I wouldn’t have chosen a coward as my Hand. | 我不会任命懦夫做我的首相 |
[20:09] | So… | 说起来 |
[20:11] | if all goes well, I’ll finally get to meet your sister. | 如果一切顺利 我终于能见到你姐姐 |
[20:16] | From everything you’ve told me about her | 根据你对她的描述 |
[20:18] | she’s rather murder me than speak. | 她更想杀了我 而不是跟我谈判 |
[20:22] | First she’d torture you | 她会先折磨您 |
[20:23] | in some horrible way, then she’d murder you. | 极尽残忍之能事 然后再杀 |
[20:27] | Nobody trusts my sister less than I do, believe me. | 没人比我更不信任我老姐 相信我 |
[20:30] | But if we go to the capital, | 但如果我们前往都城 |
[20:32] | we’ll go with two armies, we’ll go with three dragons. | 我们要带着两支军队和三头龙 |
[20:35] | And anyone touches you, | 若有任何人敢动您一下 |
[20:36] | King’s Landing burns down to the foundation stone. | 君临城必被夷为平地 |
[20:38] | And right now she’s thinking of how to set a trap. | 而此时此刻她在设法下套 |
[20:41] | Of course she is. | 她当然会 |
[20:42] | And she’s wondering what trap you’re laying for her. | 她也在想您会给她下什么套 |
[20:44] | Are we? | 我们会吗 |
[20:47] | Laying any traps? | 下套 |
[20:50] | If we want to create a new and better world, | 如果我们想建立一个美好的新世界 |
[20:53] | I’m not sure deceit and mass murder are the best ways to start. | 欺诈和屠杀恐怕不是上策 |
[20:57] | Which war was won without deceit and mass murder? | 哪场战争的胜利不靠欺诈和屠杀 |
[21:01] | Yes, you’ll need to be ruthless | 的确 必须冷酷无情 |
[21:03] | if you’re going to win the throne. | 才能赢得王座 |
[21:05] | You need to inspire a degree of fear. | 令人恐惧到一定程度 |
[21:07] | But fear is all Cersei has. | 但恐惧是瑟曦唯一的倚仗 |
[21:09] | It’s all my father had, and Joffrey. | 是我父亲还有乔佛唯一的倚仗 |
[21:12] | It makes their power brittle. | 这让他们的权力脆弱不堪 |
[21:14] | Because everyone beneath them longs to see them dead. | 因为受恐惧支配的人都盼着他们死 |
[21:18] | Aegon Targaryen got quite a long way on fear. | 伊耿·坦格利安靠恐惧安坐王位多年 |
[21:21] | He did. | 没错 |
[21:22] | But you once spoke to me about breaking the wheel. | 但您曾经对我说要粉碎车轮 |
[21:25] | Aegon built the wheel. | 伊耿建造了车轮 |
[21:27] | If that’s the kind of queen you want to be, | 如果您想成为那种女王 |
[21:29] | how are you different from | 您又与前任的 |
[21:29] | all the other tyrants that came before you? | 所有暴君有何不同呢 |
[21:31] | So we walk into the lion’s den? | 所以我们该自投狮口 |
[21:35] | My brother promised me he’d keep a grip on the Lannister forces. | 我老哥向我许诺他会按兵不动 |
[21:38] | Forgive me, but I don’t care about any Lannister promises. | 抱歉 我不相信兰尼斯特的诺言 |
[21:42] | Except yours. | 除了你的 |
[21:43] | And I promised him | 而我向他承诺 |
[21:45] | I’d keep you from doing anything impulsive. | 我会阻止您冲动行事 |
[21:49] | Impulsive? | 冲动行事 |
[21:54] | This will be a difficult negotiation. | 这将是一场艰难的谈判 |
[21:57] | We’re sitting down with people who want to see us both headless. | 同席之人都巴不得我们掉脑袋 |
[22:00] | My sister is likely to say something provocative. | 我老姐可能出言挑衅 |
[22:03] | And? | 所以呢 |
[22:04] | And you’ve been known to lose your temper from time to time. | 而众所周知您有时候脾气暴躁 |
[22:07] | – As all our great leaders do… – When have I lost my temper? | -就像所有伟大领袖 -我几时脾气暴躁了 |
[22:12] | Burning the Tarlys for instance. | 比方说烧死塔利父子 |
[22:13] | That was not impulsive. | 那不是冲动 |
[22:15] | That was necessary. | 那是必要 |
[22:18] | – Perhaps. – Perhaps. | -也许 -也许 |
[22:21] | Perhaps the father needed to die and not the son. | 也许父亲该受死刑但儿子不该 |
[22:24] | Perhaps they both needed time to | 也许他们都需要时间 |
[22:25] | contemplate the mistakes in the solitude of a cold cell. | 在阴冷的牢房里独自反省 |
[22:29] | We had no time to discuss the possibility | 我们没有机会讨论这些可能性 |
[22:31] | before you ended their possibilities. | 因为您抹杀了他们的可能性 |
[22:33] | One can be forgiven for thinking | 有理由相信 |
[22:34] | you’re taking your family’s side in this debate. | 你是站在你家族的立场上说话 |
[22:36] | I am taking their side. | 我是站在他们的立场上 |
[22:38] | You need to take your enemy’s side. | 您需要站在敌人的立场上 |
[22:40] | You need to see things the way they do. | 您需要用他们的视角看问题 |
[22:42] | And you need to see things the way they do | 您用他们的视角看问题 |
[22:44] | if you’re gonna anticipate their actions, | 是为了预测他们的举动 |
[22:46] | respond effectively and beat them. | 相机而动 先发制人 |
[22:49] | Which I want you to do very much. | 我衷心希望您能如此 |
[22:52] | Because I believe in you | 因为我相信您 |
[22:53] | and the world you want to build. | 以及您想创建的世界 |
[22:56] | But the world you want to build | 而您想创建的世界 |
[22:58] | doesn’t get build all at once. Probably not in a single lifetime. | 不会一蹴而就 我们这代人怕是见不到了 |
[23:03] | How do we ensure your vision endures? | 我们如何确保您的愿景长久不衰 |
[23:06] | After you break the wheel, how do we make sure it stays broken? | 在您粉碎车轮之后 我们如何确保车轮不会重圆 |
[23:11] | You want to know who sits on the Iron Throne after I’m dead, is that it? | 你想知道我死后谁会坐上铁王座 是吗 |
[23:17] | You say you can’t have children. | 您说您不能再诞下子嗣 |
[23:20] | But there are other ways of choosing a successor. | 但选择继位者另有他法 |
[23:22] | The Night’s Watch has one method. | 守夜人有个法子 |
[23:25] | The Ironborn folk, | 铁民也有法子 |
[23:26] | among their many flaws have another… | 尽管他们的缺点数不胜数… |
[23:27] | We will discuss the succession after I wear the crown. | 待我加冕 再议继承之事 |
[23:29] | Your Grace, I saw hundreds of arrows | 陛下 您在黑水河奋战之时 |
[23:31] | fly towards you when you fought on Blackwater Rush, | 我看到千百支箭向您飞去 |
[23:33] | and I saw hundred of arrows miss. | 也看到上百支箭射偏了 |
[23:36] | But any one of them could have found your heart and end… | 但任何一支都可能射中您的心脏 终结… |
[23:38] | You’ve been thinking about my death quite a bit, haven’t you? | 你对我的死是不是关心过头了 |
[23:42] | Is this one of the items you’ve discussed | 这是不是你在君临时 |
[23:43] | with your brother in King’s Landing? | 同你兄长讨论过的诸事之一 |
[23:44] | I’m trying to serve you by planning on the long term. | 我是从长久之计的角度辅佐您 |
[23:47] | Perhaps if you’d planned for the short term, | 如果你当初采取权宜之计 |
[23:49] | we wouldn’t have lost Dorne and Highgarden. | 我们也许就不会失去多恩和高庭 |
[23:54] | We will discuss the succession | 待我加冕 |
[23:56] | after I wear the crown. | 再议继承之事 |
[24:37] | Look. | 看 |
[24:47] | A bear. | 一头熊 |
[24:49] | Big fucker. | 真他妈的大 |
[24:59] | The bears have blue eyes. | 熊的眼睛是蓝的 |
[27:06] | We have to get him back to Eastwatch. | 我们得送他回东海望 |
[27:10] | Flask. | 酒 |
[27:30] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[27:48] | You all right? | 没事了 |
[27:50] | I just got bit by a dead bear. | 我刚被一头死熊咬了 |
[27:53] | Aye. | 对 |
[27:55] | You did. | 确实 |
[27:58] | Funny old life. | 真他妈过瘾 |
[28:01] | Alright then. | 行了 |
[28:03] | We’re off. | 我们走吧 |
[28:31] | – Where did she get it? – I don’t know. | -她从哪儿弄到的 -我不知道 |
[28:34] | She seems very resourceful. | 看来她相当神通广大 |
[28:39] | You’re worried. | 你很担忧 |
[28:41] | We’re asking 20,000 men to fight with us | 我们要召集两万人前来参战 |
[28:43] | in the worst winter any of them have ever seen. | 而且是在他们前所未见的漫长寒冬 |
[28:46] | The weather will be the least of their problem. | 天气不是最大的问题 |
[28:49] | Many of them will be happy to find a good reason to go home. | 有了回家的理由 很多人会求之不得 |
[28:52] | You question their loyalty? | 你质疑他们的忠诚 |
[28:53] | Their loyalty is to Jon. | 他们忠于琼恩 |
[28:55] | Jon is not here. I haven’t heard from him in weeks. | 琼恩不在这里 我好几周没听到他的消息了 |
[28:58] | You’re the Lady of Winterfell. | 你是临冬城领主 |
[29:00] | The King chose you to rule in his absence. | 国王选你在其离开时统领全局 |
[29:04] | And rule you have. | 于是你统领了 |
[29:06] | Wisely. | 睿智 |
[29:08] | Ably. | 能干 |
[29:10] | They say that, they respect you. | 他们如是说 他们敬重你 |
[29:12] | Some may even prefer you. | 有些甚至爱戴你更甚国王 |
[29:14] | Yes, they turned their backs on Jon | 没错 夺回临冬城之际 |
[29:15] | when it was time to retake Winterfell | 他们背弃了琼恩 |
[29:17] | and then they named him their king | 然后他们又推举他为王 |
[29:18] | and now they’re ready to turn their backs on him again. | 如今又打算再次背弃他 |
[29:20] | How far would you trust men like that? | 你会信任这种人吗 |
[29:23] | They’re all bloody wind vanes. | 全是见风使舵的小人 |
[29:25] | If they found out I wrote that letter… | 如果他们发现那封信是我写的… |
[29:27] | a woman who’s already | 一个嫁过自家死敌 |
[29:28] | married not one but two enemies of her House… | 而且是先后两个家族的女人… |
[29:32] | By the time Jon comes back, he’ll have no army left. | 琼恩归来之时 一兵一卒也没得剩下 |
[29:35] | Arya is not like them. | 艾莉亚不像他们 |
[29:39] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[29:41] | You may have disagreements, | 你们或许意见不合 |
[29:42] | but she would never betray her family. | 但她绝不会背叛家族 |
[29:45] | She would if she thought I was going to betray Jon. | 要是她认为我会背叛琼恩 她就会背叛我 |
[29:48] | Is that what she thinks? | 她这样认为吗 |
[29:49] | I don’t know what she thinks. | 我不知道她怎么想 |
[29:51] | I don’t know her anymore. | 我已经不了解她了 |
[29:56] | Perhaps Lady Brienne can help. | 或许布蕾妮小姐能帮上忙 |
[30:00] | She’s sworn to protect both of Catelyn Stark girls. | 她发誓保护凯特琳·史塔克的两个女儿 |
[30:04] | Is she not? | 不是吗 |
[30:07] | She is. | 是 |
[30:13] | And if one of you were planning to harm the other in any way, | 如果你们其中一人打算以任何方式加害另一人 |
[30:17] | wouldn’t she be honor bound to intercede? | 她出于道义是不是必须加以调解 |
[30:22] | She would. | 是的 |
[30:37] | Something I’ve always wanted to know. | 有件事我一直想知道 |
[30:39] | Alright. | 但说无妨 |
[30:40] | How drunk were you when you charged through the breach on Pyke? | 你攻上派克城的城墙缺口时醉得多厉害 |
[30:45] | For being honest, I don’t remember charging through the breach. | 老实说 我根本不记得攻上过城墙缺口 |
[30:50] | Some of the lads told me about it the next morning. | 第二天早上才有个小子告诉我 |
[30:54] | Some damn good scrap. | 那一仗打得真漂亮 |
[30:56] | Alright. | 是啊 |
[30:58] | It was a proper scrap. | 那一仗打得好极了 |
[31:01] | The Ironborn thought you were some kind of god | 铁民看你挥动那把着火的剑 |
[31:04] | when you were waving that flaming sword. | 以为你是天神下凡 |
[31:08] | I thought you were the bravest man I ever saw. | 我当时觉得你是我见过的最勇猛的人 |
[31:11] | Just the drunkest. | 醉得最凶的酒鬼罢了 |
[31:54] | Where’s the rest of them? | 其他的呢 |
[31:56] | If we wait long enough we will find out. | 我们继续等下去 自然就知道了 |
[34:28] | Run back to Eastwatch. | 跑回东海望 |
[34:29] | Get a raven to Daenerys, tell her what’s happened. | 送信给丹妮莉丝 告诉她这里发生的事 |
[34:32] | – I’m not leaving you. – You’re the fastest. | -我不会丢下你们 -你跑得最快 |
[34:34] | Go! Now! | 快走 快 |
[34:36] | You’re faster without the hammer. Give it! | 没有锤子你跑得更快 给我 |
[34:39] | Give it! | 快给我 |
[34:48] | – Run! – Run! | -快跑 -快跑 |
[34:51] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[34:59] | Stop! | 停 |
[35:18] | Go! | 跑 |
[38:07] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[38:09] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[38:11] | Raven. | 信鸦 |
[38:12] | We need to send the raven. | 我们得派信鸦送信 |
[38:14] | Get the maester! Now! | 找学士来 快 |
[38:57] | Thoros? | 索罗斯 |
[39:02] | Thoros! | 索罗斯 |
[39:21] | They say it’s one of the better ways to go. | 都说这种死法不赖 |
[39:38] | Lord of Light, | 光之王 |
[39:40] | show us the way. | 请为我们指明道路 |
[39:42] | Come to us in our darkness | 降临于我们的黑暗之中 |
[39:43] | and lead your servant into the light. | 指引你的仆从去往光明 |
[39:51] | We have to burn this body. | 我们得烧掉尸体 |
[39:56] | We’ll all be close behind him | 我们很快都得随他而去 |
[39:59] | unless the Lord of Light is kind enough to send us a bit of fire. | 除非光之王肯赏给我们一点火种 |
[40:11] | Lord of Light. | 光之王 |
[40:14] | Come to us in our darkness. | 请降临于我们的黑暗之中 |
[40:17] | For the night is dark and full of terrors. | 因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[40:43] | We’ll all freeze soon. | 我们很快就会冻僵的 |
[40:46] | And so will the water. | 水面也会结冰 |
[40:52] | When you killed the white walker, | 你杀掉那个异鬼时 |
[40:55] | almost all the dead that followed fell. | 几乎所有跟着它的死人都倒下了 |
[40:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:01] | Maybe he was the one who turned them. | 也许转变它们的就是它 |
[41:04] | We can go for the walkers. | 我们可以直取异鬼 |
[41:07] | – Maybe we’ll stand a chance. – No. | -也许还有一线生机 -不行 |
[41:11] | We need to take that thing back with us. | 我们得把那东西带回去 |
[41:17] | There’s a raven flying for Dragonstone now. | 此时信鸦正在飞向龙石岛 |
[41:19] | Daenerys is our only chance. | 丹妮莉丝是我们的唯一机会 |
[41:22] | No. | 不 |
[41:24] | There’s another. | 还有一个机会 |
[41:28] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[41:30] | He turned them all. | 所有异鬼都是他转化的 |
[41:37] | You don’t understand… | 你不明白 |
[41:40] | The Lord brought you back… | 光之王使你重生 |
[41:41] | he brought me back… | 使我重生 |
[41:43] | No one else. Just us. | 没有其他人 只有我们 |
[41:47] | Did he do it to watch us freeze to death? | 他这么做难道是为了看着我们冻死吗 |
[41:51] | Careful, Beric. You lost your priest. | 小心点 贝里 你的祭司不在了 |
[41:55] | This is your last life. | 这是你的最后一条命 |
[41:56] | I’ve been waiting for the end for a long time. | 我等待生命的终结已经很久了 |
[42:00] | Maybe the Lord brought me here to find it. | 也许光之王指引我来此正是为了给我一个终结 |
[42:03] | Every Lord I’ve ever met’s been a cunt. | 我见过的王没一个不是混账 |
[42:06] | Don’t see why the Lord of Light should be any different. | 看不出光之王有什么道理会不一样 |
[42:22] | My lady. | 小姐 |
[42:33] | My lady? | 小姐 |
[42:36] | It’s an invitation | 是一封邀请函 |
[42:38] | to King’s Landing. | 君临城的邀请 |
[42:46] | – My lady, you are the Lady of Winterfell. – I am. | -小姐 您才是临冬城领主 -是的 |
[42:49] | And you will represent my interests at this gathering as you see them. | 你将代表我前去和他们会面 |
[42:53] | They invited you. They want you there. | 他们邀请的是您 他们想要您去 |
[42:57] | I will not set foot in King’s Landing while | 瑟曦·兰尼斯特称王一日 |
[42:59] | Cersei Lannister is queen. | 我绝不踏足君临城 |
[43:02] | They want another Stark prisoner, | 他们还想要史塔克家的人质 |
[43:03] | they can come and take me. | 大可以来抓我 |
[43:05] | Until then, I’ll remain where I belong. | 在那之前 我要留在属于我的位置上 |
[43:08] | I have work to do here. | 我还有事情要办 |
[43:13] | It’s not safe. | 这样不安全 |
[43:14] | Ser Jaime will be there. | 詹姆爵士会在君临 |
[43:16] | You said he treated you honourably before. | 你说他之前对你以礼相待 |
[43:19] | I’m not worried about me. | 我担心的不是自己的安危 |
[43:21] | It’s not safe leaving you with Littlefinger. | 留下您和小指头一起并不安全 |
[43:24] | I have many guards who’d happily imprison him or behead him | 不管你在不在 我都有许多护卫 |
[43:28] | whether or not you’re here. | 巴不得将他关押或砍头 |
[43:29] | And you trust their loyalty? | 您相信他们的忠心吗 |
[43:32] | You trust he hasn’t been speaking to them behind your back? | 您相信他没有背着您找他们密谈吗 |
[43:35] | Let me at least leave Podrick behind to watch over you. | 至少请允许我留下波德瑞克看护您 |
[43:39] | He has become a competent swordsman. | 他已经成为一名合格的剑士 |
[43:40] | I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. | 我不需要看护 不需要关心照顾 |
[43:45] | I’m not a child, I am the Lady of Winterfell and I am home. | 我不是孩子 我是临冬城领主 这是我家 |
[43:49] | This is the safest place for me. | 对我来说是最安全的地方 |
[43:52] | My lady, | 小姐 |
[43:54] | I sworn an oath to protect you and your sister. | 我发誓保护您和您妹妹 |
[43:57] | If I abandon you– | 如果我抛弃您… |
[43:58] | The trip to King’s Landing is long, Lady Brienne, | 此去君临路途遥远 布蕾妮小姐 |
[44:00] | and you won’t be travelling on summer roads. | 而且道路不如夏日里平顺 |
[44:03] | The sooner you leave, | 你越早出发 |
[44:04] | the better your chances of making it on time. | 准时到达的可能性就越大 |
[44:09] | Yes, my lady. | 遵命 小姐 |
[44:33] | You can’t. | 您不能去 |
[44:36] | The most important person in the world | 世界上最重要的人 |
[44:37] | can’t fly off to the most dangerous place in the world. | 不能飞到世界上最危险的地方去 |
[44:40] | – Who else can? – No one. | -还有谁能 -没人能 |
[44:42] | They knew the risk when they left. | 他们离开时很清楚此行的风险 |
[44:44] | You can’t win the throne if you’re dead. | 如果您死了 还谈何夺回王位 |
[44:47] | You can’t break the wheel if you’re dead. | 如果您死了 又谈何粉碎历史的车轮 |
[44:50] | – So what would you have me do? – Nothing. | -你要我怎么做 -什么也不做 |
[44:53] | Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do. | 有时候什么也不做是最难做到的 |
[44:58] | If you die | 如果您死了 |
[45:00] | we’re all lost. | 我们就全完了 |
[45:03] | Everyone, everything… | 每个人 所有的一切 |
[45:07] | You told me to do nothing before and I’ve listened to you. | 你先前叫我什么都不做 我听了 |
[45:10] | I’m not doing nothing again. | 我不会再袖手旁观 |
[46:09] | Dumb cunt. | 该死的混蛋 |
[46:32] | Fuck it. | 见鬼 |
[49:08] | Fall back! | 撤 |
[49:11] | Fall back! | 撤 |
[49:12] | Come on! | 快 |
[49:40] | Help me! | 救我 |
[52:54] | Jon! | 琼恩 |
[54:46] | Go! | 走 |
[54:47] | Go now! Leave! | 快走 走 |
[57:47] | Uncle Benjen! | 班扬叔叔 |
[57:49] | How? | 怎么会 |
[57:52] | You ride for the pass. | 骑马去关口 |
[57:54] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[57:56] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[57:57] | Go! | 走 |
[59:13] | We’ll meet again, Clegane. | 后会有期 克里冈 |
[59:16] | Fucking hope not. | 最好别他妈再见了 |
[59:47] | It’s time to go, Your Grace. | 该出发了 陛下 |
[59:51] | A bit longer. | 再等一会 |
[1:00:17] | Rider approaching! | 骑兵归来 |
[1:00:27] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[1:02:11] | Not what you’re looking for? | 你要找的不是这个吧 |
[1:02:16] | I have hundreds of men here at Winterfell, all loyal to me. | 临冬城里有几百人 全都效忠我 |
[1:02:21] | They’re not here now. | 但他们此时不在这里 |
[1:02:25] | – What are these? – My faces. | -这些是什么 -我的脸 |
[1:02:31] | – Where did you get them? – In Braavos, | -你从哪里弄的 -布拉佛斯 |
[1:02:34] | while I was training to be a faceless man. | 我受训成为无面者 |
[1:02:38] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:02:42] | Back in Braavos, before I got my first face, | 在布拉佛斯 我得到第一张脸之前 |
[1:02:46] | there was a game I used to play. The game of faces. | 经常玩一个游戏 变脸游戏 |
[1:02:52] | It’s simple– I ask you a question about yourself | 很简单 我问一个关于你的问题 |
[1:02:55] | and you try to make lies sound like the truth. | 你编谎话 不过听起来要像真话 |
[1:02:58] | If you fool me, you win. | 如果能骗过我 你就赢了 |
[1:03:02] | If I catch a lie, you lose. | 如果我揭穿了谎言 你就输了 |
[1:03:05] | Let’s play. | 我们玩吧 |
[1:03:08] | I don’t want to play. | 我不想玩 |
[1:03:11] | How do you feel about Jon being king? | 琼恩当上国王你有什么感觉 |
[1:03:15] | Is there someone else | 你心里是不是有 |
[1:03:15] | you think should rule the North instead of him? | 比他更有资格统治北境的人选 |
[1:03:17] | Those faces, what are they? | 那些脸 是什么东西 |
[1:03:21] | You want to do the asking? | 你真的要问 |
[1:03:24] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[1:03:26] | The game of faces didn’t turn out so well | 上一个对我发问的人 |
[1:03:28] | for the last person who asked me questions. | 玩变脸游戏可不太走运 |
[1:03:29] | Tell me what they are! | 告诉我那是什么 |
[1:03:35] | We both wanted to be other people when we were younger. | 我们俩小时候都梦想变成其他人 |
[1:03:39] | You wanted to be a queen. | 你想当王后 |
[1:03:41] | To sit next to a handsome young king on the Iron Throne. | 坐在铁王座一侧 陪伴年轻英俊的国王 |
[1:03:46] | I wanted to be a knight | 我想成为骑士 |
[1:03:48] | to pick up a sword like father and go off to battle. | 跟父亲一样仗剑杀敌 |
[1:03:54] | Neither of us got to be that other person, did we? | 结果我们都没能实现梦想 是吧 |
[1:03:58] | The world doesn’t just let girls decide what they are going to be. | 这个世界不允许女孩自行决定成为什么人 |
[1:04:02] | But I can now. With the faces I can choose. | 但我现在可以了 有了那些脸我就有了选择 |
[1:04:08] | I can become someone else. | 我可以成为其他人 |
[1:04:11] | Speak in their voice, live in their skin. | 用他们的声音说话 以他们的面貌生活 |
[1:04:18] | I could even become you. | 我甚至可以成为你 |
[1:04:28] | I wonder what it would feel like to wear those pretty dresses. | 不知道穿上你的漂亮裙子是什么感觉 |
[1:04:34] | To be the Lady of Winterfell. | 成为临冬城领主是什么感觉 |
[1:04:39] | All I’d need to find out | 我唯一需要的 |
[1:04:44] | is your face. | 就是你的脸 |
[1:05:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:05:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:06:01] | I wish I could take it back. | 我真希望能重新来过 |
[1:06:05] | I wish we’d never go. | 希望我们没有去过 |
[1:06:11] | I don’t. | 我不希望 |
[1:06:14] | If we hadn’t gone I wouldn’t have seen. | 如果我们没去 我就不会看到 |
[1:06:18] | You have to see it to know. | 必须亲眼见过才知道 |
[1:06:22] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[1:06:27] | The dragons are my children. | 龙是我的孩子 |
[1:06:30] | They’re the only children I’ll ever have. Do you understand? | 我仅有且不会再有的孩子 你明白吗 |
[1:06:40] | We are going to destroy the Night King and his army. | 我们要消灭夜王及其军队 |
[1:06:45] | And we’ll do it together. | 你我并肩作战 |
[1:06:48] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[1:06:53] | Thank you, Dany. | 谢谢你 丹妮 |
[1:06:57] | Dany… | 丹妮 |
[1:07:00] | Who was the last person who called me that? | 上一个这样喊我的是谁 |
[1:07:04] | I’m not sure. Was it my brother? | 记不清了 可能是我哥哥 |
[1:07:08] | Not the company you want to keep. | 他可不讨人喜欢 |
[1:07:11] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:07:14] | Not Dany. | 不喊丹妮 |
[1:07:19] | How about “My queen”? | 喊”女王陛下”如何 |
[1:07:25] | I’d… | 我想 |
[1:07:27] | bend the knee but… | 屈膝行礼 只是… |
[1:07:29] | What about those who swore allegiance to you? | 那些追随你的人呢 |
[1:07:31] | They’ll all come to see you for what you are. | 他们终会看清你的为人 |
[1:07:50] | I hope I deserve it. | 但愿我不负所望 |
[1:07:54] | You do. | 当然 |
[1:08:16] | You should get some rest. | 你应该休息一会 |
[1:12:13] | There is only one war that matters. And it is here. | 世间只有一场斗争值得关心 它已经到来 |