时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Little Theon! Come and get her. | 小席恩 过来救她啊 |
[00:19] | It’s an invitation… to King’s Landing. | 是一封邀请函 君临城的邀请 |
[00:22] | You will represent my interests at this gathering as you see them. | 你将代表我前去和他们会面 |
[00:25] | It’s not safe leaving you with Littlefinger. | 留下您和小指头一起并不安全 |
[00:28] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[00:30] | Arya would never betray her family. | 艾莉亚绝不会背叛家族 |
[00:31] | She would if she thought I was going to betray Jon. | 要是她认为我会背叛琼恩 她就会背叛我 |
[00:37] | With the faces, I can become someone else. | 有了那些脸 我可以成为其他人 |
[00:40] | I wonder what it would feel like to be the Lady of Winterfell. | 不知道成为临冬城领主是什么感觉 |
[00:44] | All I’d need to find out… is your face. | 我唯一需要的 就是你的脸 |
[00:53] | Daenerys will win this war. | 丹妮莉丝会赢得这场战争 |
[00:55] | If you want Cersei to bend the knee, | 如果你想要瑟曦屈膝投降 |
[00:56] | you can ask her yourself. | 你自己去问她好了 |
[00:57] | She has a more important request. | 她有更重要的事情要谈 |
[01:00] | Cersei thinks the army of the dead is nothing but a story. | 瑟曦以为死人军团只是故事 |
[01:02] | What if we prove her wrong? | 要是我们证明她错了呢 |
[01:04] | Bring the dead to her. | 把死人带给她看 |
[01:13] | Go! | 走 |
[01:19] | We are going to destroy the Night King and his army. | 我们要消灭夜王及其军队 |
[01:23] | Thank you, my queen. | 谢谢你 女王陛下 |
[04:23] | – Oil? – Pitch, my lord. | -油吗 -沥青 大人 |
[04:26] | – How many barrels? – 500, my lord. | -多少桶 -五百桶 大人 |
[04:31] | Get 500 more. | 再弄五百来 |
[04:32] | Yes, my lord. | 是 大人 |
[04:46] | I still enjoy it when they call me “my lord.” | 我还是很喜欢他们喊我”大人” |
[04:49] | The thrill will fade. | 新鲜劲儿会过去的 |
[04:51] | If we live that long. | 如果我们能活到那时候 |
[04:54] | Men without cocks. | 没有屌的男人 |
[04:56] | You wouldn’t find me fighting in an army | 要是我没有屌 |
[04:58] | if I had no cock. | 绝不参军打仗 |
[04:59] | What’s left to fight for? | 还有什么好打的 |
[05:02] | Gold? | 为金子 |
[05:04] | I spent my life around soldiers. | 我一辈子跟当兵的厮混 |
[05:06] | What do you think they spend that gold on? | 你说他们的金子都花在了哪儿 |
[05:09] | Family. | 家庭 |
[05:11] | Not without a cock, you don’t. | 屌都没有还成什么家 |
[05:14] | Maybe it really is all cocks in the end. | 或许说到底 屌还真是最重要的 |
[05:19] | Yet, your brother has chosen to side with the cockless. | 但你弟弟选择跟无屌之人一伙儿 |
[05:22] | Yes, he’s always been a champion of the downtrodden. | 是啊 他向来为受压迫的一方出头 |
[06:06] | I think we’re about to be the downtrodden. | 我看咱们就要变成受压迫的一方了 |
[06:10] | Archers, stand tall! | 弓手 准备 |
[06:13] | Cover that wall! | 守住那堵城墙 |
[06:43] | – How many people live here? – A million, give or take. | -这里住了多少人 -一百万左右 |
[06:47] | That’s more people than the entire North crammed into that. | 挤在这弹丸之地的人比整个北境都多 |
[06:51] | Why would anyone want to live that way? | 怎么有人愿意过那种日子 |
[06:53] | There’s more work in the city. | 城里好找活儿 |
[06:55] | And the brothels are far superior. | 妓院也高级得多 |
[07:36] | Why isn’t she with them? | 她怎么没跟他们一起来 |
[07:38] | I’m afraid I don’t know, Your Grace. | 我恐怕不知道 陛下 |
[07:40] | No one has seen her. | 没人见过她 |
[07:42] | And the rest of them? | 其余的呢 |
[07:44] | They’re on their way to the Dragonpit now. | 他们正在前往龙穴的路上 |
[07:46] | Including our brother? | 我们的弟弟也是 |
[07:49] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[07:54] | If anything goes wrong, | 要是形势不对 |
[07:56] | kill the silver-haired bitch first, | 先杀了那个银发婊子 |
[07:58] | then our brother, then the bastard who calls himself king. | 然后是我们的弟弟 接着是自立为王的私生子 |
[08:02] | The rest of them you can kill in any order you see fit. | 其他人按什么顺序杀随你 |
[08:06] | Come, Ser Gregor. | 走吧 格雷果爵士 |
[08:07] | It’s time for us to meet our guests. | 我们该去会会客人了 |
[08:18] | Why did they build it? | 他们为什么要建造它 |
[08:20] | Dragons don’t understand the difference | 龙无法理解哪些东西它们可以支配 |
[08:22] | between what is theirs and what isn’t. | 哪些不能 |
[08:24] | Land, livestock, children… | 土地 牲畜 孩子… |
[08:28] | Letting them roam free around a city was a problem. | 让它们在城里自由行动会带来麻烦 |
[08:31] | I imagine it was a sad joke at the end. | 我猜事到最后成了可悲的笑话 |
[08:34] | An entire arena for a few sickly creatures smaller than dogs. | 大竞技场养着几只比狗还小的孱弱生物 |
[08:38] | But in the beginning, when it was home to Balerion the Dread, | 但最开始 它是”黑死神”贝勒里恩的家 |
[08:42] | it must have been the most dangerous place in the world. | 一定曾是世界上最危险的地方 |
[08:50] | Maybe it still is. | 或许现在也是 |
[09:01] | Welcome, my lords. | 欢迎 各位大人 |
[09:06] | Your friends arrived before you did. | 你们的朋友先到了 |
[09:09] | I’ve been sent to escort you all to the meeting. | 我奉命护送你们参加会面 |
[09:35] | A pleasant surprise in an unpleasant situation. | 不愉快的情境下一个愉快的意外 |
[09:38] | I never thought I’d see you again, my lord. | 没想到还能再见到您 大人 |
[09:40] | Supporting the enemy, no less. | 更没想到我投靠了敌人 |
[09:42] | – Hard to blame you. – Cersei will anyway. | -也怪不得您 -瑟曦还是会的 |
[09:46] | I’m glad you’re alive. | 我很高兴您还活着 |
[09:48] | Come on! | 走了 |
[09:49] | You can suck his magic cock later. | 待会儿再舔他神奇的大屌也不迟 |
[09:58] | What’s in there? | 里面是什么 |
[10:01] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[10:12] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[10:13] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[10:16] | You came pretty close. | 差点死在你手里 |
[10:19] | I was only trying to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[10:23] | You and me both. | 我也一样 |
[10:26] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[10:27] | Arya. | 艾莉亚 |
[10:31] | – Where? – Winterfell. | -在哪 -临冬城 |
[10:35] | Who’s protecting her if you’re here? | 既然你在这儿 那谁在保护她 |
[10:38] | The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way. | 唯一需要保护的 是敢招惹她的人 |
[10:45] | It won’t be me. | 不会是我 |
[10:50] | Here we are– | 我们又相聚了 |
[10:52] | the heroes of Blackwater Bay. | 黑水湾的英雄们 |
[10:54] | Strange place for a reunion. | 在这种地方重聚好生奇怪 |
[10:56] | It is, my lord. | 是啊 大人 |
[10:58] | I don’t think I’m anyone’s lord anymore, Podrick. | 我可不再是谁的大人了 波德瑞克 |
[11:01] | Save the titles for Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. | 称号还是留给黑水的波隆爵士吧 |
[11:04] | I’m sure your new queen will be happy to restore yours | 你的新女王肯定乐意恢复你的头衔 |
[11:07] | if she ends up on the throne. | 如果她最后能夺得王位 |
[11:08] | You’ve been thinking about our new queen? | 最近经常想起我们的新女王吗 |
[11:11] | Perhaps you’ve been reconsidering your allegiances. | 或许你在重新考虑该效忠谁 |
[11:15] | Remember my offer– | 记住我的提议 |
[11:16] | whatever they’re paying you, I’ll pay double. | 不管他们许给你多少 我愿付双倍 |
[11:20] | And that would be double what now, exactly? | 那你现在要给我双倍的什么呢 |
[11:22] | Don’t you worry about me. I’m doing all right. | 别担心我 我好得很 |
[11:25] | – Looking after myself. – Are you? | -能照顾自己 -是吗 |
[11:27] | Helping me to arrange this meeting | 帮我安排会面 |
[11:29] | wasn’t exactly looking after yourself, was it? | 可不算照顾自己啊 |
[11:31] | You put yourself at risk. | 你冒着极大的风险 |
[11:33] | I put yourself at risk. Important difference. | 我是让你冒了极大的风险 这区别可大了 |
[11:36] | It’s your head Queen Cersei’s | 瑟曦女王悬赏一袋金子 |
[11:37] | offered a bag of gold for, it’s not mine. | 要的是你的脑袋 不是我的 |
[11:40] | Now, thanks to me, | 现在 因为我 |
[11:41] | she’s got two traitors’ heads coming right through her door. | 两个叛徒正带着脑袋走进她的大门 |
[11:44] | She can lop them both off as soon as she gets tired | 等她听腻了他们嘴里的花言巧语 |
[11:47] | of the clever words that pour out their pieholes. | 便可一并砍了俩脑袋 |
[11:50] | All thanks to Ser Bronn of the fucking Blackwater. | 全他妈是黑水的波隆爵士的功劳 |
[11:53] | If that’s not looking after myself, I don’t know what is. | 要是这还不算照顾自己 你说怎么算是 |
[11:58] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:02] | Yeah, you, too. | 彼此彼此 |
[12:12] | Anyone touches it, I’ll kill you first. | 有人碰一下 我先杀了你 |
[13:15] | Come on, Pod. | 走吧 波德 |
[13:16] | Let’s you and me go have a drink | 咱们喝一杯去 |
[13:17] | while the fancy folks talk, eh? | 让老爷们自己聊 |
[13:48] | I left this shit city | 我离开这座破城 |
[13:50] | because I didn’t want to die in it. | 是因为我不想死在这里 |
[13:53] | Am I going to die in this shit city? | 我会死在这座破城里吗 |
[13:56] | You might. | 可能吧 |
[13:57] | And this is all your idea. | 都是你的主意 |
[14:01] | Seems every bad idea has some Lannister cunt behind it. | 好像每个坏点子都是兰尼斯特家的混蛋出的 |
[14:04] | And some Clegane cunt to help them see it through. | 也总有克里冈家的混蛋帮忙执行 |
[15:07] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah, you do. | 你记得的 |
[15:12] | You’re even fucking uglier than I am now. | 你现在比我还丑了 |
[15:15] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[15:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[15:21] | That’s not how it ends for you, brother. | 你不会就这么死掉的 老哥 |
[15:24] | You know who’s coming for you. | 你知道谁会来要你的命 |
[15:26] | You’ve always known. | 你一直都知道 |
[15:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[15:45] | She’ll be here soon. | 她就到 |
[15:46] | Didn’t travel with you? | 她没跟你们同行 |
[15:50] | No. | 没有 |
[17:46] | We’ve been here for some time. | 我们等了很久 |
[17:48] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:59] | We are all facing a unique– | 我们正面临前所未有的… |
[18:01] | Theon! | 席恩 |
[18:03] | I have your sister. | 你姐姐在我手上 |
[18:05] | If you don’t submit to me here, now… | 你不即刻向我投降 |
[18:09] | I’ll kill her. | 我就杀了她 |
[18:16] | I think we ought to begin with larger concerns. | 我想我们该从大事谈起 |
[18:18] | Then why are you talking? | 那你还说什么话 |
[18:20] | You’re the smallest concern here. | 你是这里最不起眼的 |
[18:24] | Do you remember when we discussed dwarf jokes? | 记不记得我们聊过关于侏儒的笑话 |
[18:27] | His wasn’t even good. | 他这个笑话烂透了 |
[18:29] | He explained it at the end. | 末尾还解释一句 |
[18:30] | Never explain. It always ruins it. | 永远不要解释 画蛇添足 |
[18:32] | We don’t even let your kind live in the Iron Islands, you know? | 我们铁群岛是不许你这种东西活命的 知道吗 |
[18:36] | We kill you at birth. | 一生下来就弄死 |
[18:38] | An act of mercy for the parents. | 来自父母的慈悲 |
[18:41] | Perhaps you ought to sit down. | 或许你该坐下 |
[18:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:44] | Sit down or leave. | 坐下 不然就离开 |
[19:06] | We are a group of people who do not like one another, | 我们这群人互相看不顺眼 |
[19:11] | as this recent demonstration has shown. | 刚刚的事件也说明了这一点 |
[19:15] | We have suffered at each other’s hands. | 我们给彼此带来过苦难 |
[19:18] | We have lost people we love at each other’s hands. | 令彼此失去过心爱之人 |
[19:21] | If all we wanted was more of the same, | 如果我们只想继续相互伤害 |
[19:23] | there would be no need for this gathering. | 就没有必要进行这次会面 |
[19:25] | We are entirely capable of waging war against each other | 无需面对面交谈 |
[19:28] | without meeting face-to-face. | 我们也能交战 |
[19:30] | So instead, we should settle our differences | 所以我们应当捐弃前嫌 |
[19:32] | and live together in harmony for the rest of our days? | 和谐友爱地共度余生是吗 |
[19:34] | We all know that will never happen. | 你知道那是不可能的 |
[19:36] | Then why are we here? | 那我们为何来此 |
[19:40] | This isn’t about living in harmony. | 这次会面不是为了和谐共处 |
[19:44] | It’s just about living. | 而是为了生存 |
[19:46] | The same thing is coming for all of us. | 我们面临着同样的威胁 |
[19:48] | A general you can’t negotiate with. | 一个不接受谈判的敌将 |
[19:51] | An army that doesn’t leave corpses behind on the battlefield. | 一支在战场上不留尸骸的军队 |
[19:54] | Lord Tyrion tells me a million people live in this city. | 提利昂大人告诉我这座城市中居住着一百万人 |
[19:58] | They’re about to become a million more soldiers | 他们将会为死人军团 |
[20:00] | in the Army of the Dead. | 增添一百万新兵 |
[20:02] | I imagine for most of them it would be an improvement. | 依我看对大多数人来说反倒是好事一桩 |
[20:08] | This is serious. | 这都是真的 |
[20:11] | I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t. | 否则我不会来此 |
[20:13] | I don’t think it’s serious at all. | 我看这半点儿真实性也没有 |
[20:14] | I think it’s another bad joke. | 不过又是一个拙劣的玩笑 |
[20:17] | If my brother Jaime has informed me correctly, | 如果我弟弟詹姆所言非虚 |
[20:19] | you’re asking me for a truce. | 你要与我停战 |
[20:20] | Yes. That’s all. | 是的 仅此而已 |
[20:25] | That’s all? | 仅此而已 |
[20:28] | Pull back my armies and stand down | 要我撤回军队 按兵不动 |
[20:29] | while you go on your monster hunt. | 等你去捉妖降怪 |
[20:31] | Or while you solidify and expand your position. | 也可能是去巩固势力 扩张地盘 |
[20:33] | Hard for me to know which it is with my armies pulled back | 而我撤回了军队 也无从得知究竟 |
[20:38] | until you return and march on my capital with four times the men. | 直到你带着四倍于如今的兵力回来攻击都城 |
[20:42] | Your capital will be safe | 你的都城是安全的 |
[20:44] | until the northern threat is dealt with. | 直到北方的威胁得到解决 |
[20:47] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[20:48] | The word of a would-be usurper. | 来自潜在篡夺者的保证 |
[20:50] | There is no conversation | 世上没有言语 |
[20:53] | that will erase the last 50 years. | 能抹去过去五十年发生之事 |
[20:57] | We have something to show you. | 我们有东西要给你看 |
[23:14] | We can destroy them by burning them. | 可以用火毁灭它们 |
[23:27] | And we can destroy them with dragonglass. | 或者用龙晶杀死它们 |
[23:32] | If we don’t win this fight, | 如果不能赢得这场战斗 |
[23:34] | then that is the fate of every person in the world. | 这将是世上每个人的命运 |
[23:55] | There is only one war that matters– | 世间只有一场斗争值得关心 |
[23:59] | the Great War. | 生死之战 |
[24:01] | And it is here. | 战争已经打响 |
[24:07] | I didn’t believe it until I saw them. | 我先前也不相信 直到我亲眼所见 |
[24:11] | I saw them all. | 我看到了整个军团 |
[24:15] | How many? | 有多少 |
[24:16] | A hundred thousand, at least. | 至少有十万 |
[24:35] | Can they swim? | 它们会游泳吗 |
[24:37] | No. | 不会 |
[24:38] | Good. | 那就好 |
[24:42] | I’m taking the Iron Fleet back to the Iron Islands. | 我要带铁舰队返回铁群岛 |
[24:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:46] | I’ve been around the world. | 我周游世界 |
[24:48] | I’ve seen everything, things you couldn’t imagine, | 什么都见过 包括你们无法想象之事 |
[24:50] | and this… | 而这 |
[24:54] | this is the only thing I’ve ever seen that terrifies me. | 是唯一令我感到恐惧的 |
[25:05] | I’m going back to my island. | 我要回我的岛上去 |
[25:07] | You should go back to yours. | 你也该回你的岛上去 |
[25:10] | When winter’s over, | 等冬天结束 |
[25:12] | we’ll be the only ones left alive. | 我们会是唯一的幸存者 |
[25:24] | He’s right to be afraid. | 他的恐惧情有可原 |
[25:27] | And a coward to run. | 但逃跑实属懦弱 |
[25:29] | If those things come for us, | 如果这些怪物席卷七国 |
[25:31] | there will be no kingdoms to rule. | 将再无王国可以统治 |
[25:33] | Everything we suffered will have been for nothing. | 我们忍受过的一切苦难将是徒劳 |
[25:35] | Everything we lost will have been for nothing. | 我们失去过的一切也都不再有意义 |
[25:40] | The crown accepts your truce. | 王室接受你的停战请求 |
[25:44] | Until the dead are defeated, they are the true enemy. | 在死人被击败之前 它们才是真正的敌人 |
[25:57] | In return, the King in the North will extend this truce. | 作为回报 北境之王也要遵守停战协议 |
[26:02] | He will remain in the North where he belongs. | 他要留在北境 属于他的地方 |
[26:04] | He will not take up arms against the Lannisters. | 不得武力对抗兰尼斯特家族 |
[26:06] | He will not choose sides. | 不得支持任何一方 |
[26:08] | Just the King in the North? | 只要求北境之王 |
[26:11] | Not me? | 不包括我 |
[26:14] | I would never ask it of you. | 我不会这样要求你 |
[26:16] | You would never agree to it. | 你永远不可能同意 |
[26:17] | And if you did, I would trust you even less than I do now. | 如果你同意了 我只会比现在更加不信任你 |
[26:21] | I ask it only of Ned Stark’s son. | 我只要求奈德·史塔克的儿子 |
[26:25] | I know Ned Stark’s son will be true to his word. | 我知道奈德·史塔克的儿子一定言而有信 |
[26:42] | I am true to my word. | 我的确言而有信 |
[26:45] | Or I try to be. | 至少尽我所能 |
[26:50] | That is why I cannot give you what you ask. | 所以我无法答应你的要求 |
[26:53] | I cannot serve two queens. | 我不能侍奉两位女王 |
[26:59] | And I have already pledged myself | 我已宣誓效忠 |
[27:00] | to Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen. | 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝女王 |
[27:15] | Then there is nothing left to discuss. | 那就没有什么好谈的了 |
[27:17] | The dead will come north first. Enjoy dealing with them. | 死人会先到北方 祝你们斗个痛快 |
[27:20] | We will deal with whatever is left of you. | 哪一方斗赢了 我们再去应付 |
[27:31] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[27:33] | It’s been good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:33] | I imagine the next time will be across a battlefield. | 我想下次再见就是战场相逢了 |
[27:36] | We both saw what just happened. | 我们都看到了刚才发生的事 |
[27:37] | We both saw that… thing. | 我们都看见了那个东西 |
[27:39] | Yes, and I’m not looking forward to seeing more of them. | 是的 而且我不想看见更多那种东西 |
[27:42] | But I’m loyal to the queen, | 但我忠于女王 |
[27:44] | and you’re loyal to Sansa and her dolt brother. | 而你忠于珊莎和她的傻哥哥 |
[27:45] | Oh, fuck loyalty! | 去他妈的忠诚 |
[27:48] | Fuck loyalty? | 去他妈的忠诚 |
[27:50] | This goes beyond houses and honor and oaths. | 这件事超越了家族 荣誉和誓言 |
[27:53] | Talk to the queen. | 劝劝女王吧 |
[28:00] | And tell her what? | 跟她说什么 |
[28:12] | I wish you hadn’t done that. | 真希望你没那样做 |
[28:18] | I’m grateful for your loyalty, | 我很感激你的忠心不二 |
[28:21] | but my dragon died so that we could be here. | 但为了我们能来这里 我的龙牺牲了 |
[28:25] | If it’s all for nothing, | 如果这一切都是徒劳 |
[28:27] | then he died for nothing. | 它就白白地死去 |
[28:29] | I know! | 我明白 |
[28:31] | I’m pleased you bent the knee to our queen. | 我很高兴你向我们的女王屈膝称臣 |
[28:33] | I would have advised it, had you asked. | 要是当初你问我 我也会建议你这样做 |
[28:38] | But have you ever considered learning how to lie every now and then? | 但你有没有考虑过 学学偶尔撒个谎 |
[28:41] | Just a bit? | 就撒个小谎 |
[28:43] | I’m not going to swear an oath I can’t uphold. | 我绝不会许下无法实现的诺言 |
[28:47] | Talk about my father if you want, | 想提起我父亲也随你 |
[28:49] | tell me that’s the attitude that got him killed. | 告诉我正是这种顽固害死了他 |
[28:52] | But when enough people make false promises, | 但当太多人言而无信 |
[28:55] | words stop meaning anything. | 言语就失去了意义 |
[28:58] | Then there are no more answers, only better and better lies. | 到时候不再有诚实的答案 只有越发圆滑的谎言 |
[29:02] | And lies won’t help us in this fight. | 而在这场战争中谎言帮不了我们 |
[29:04] | That is indeed a problem. | 那确实是个问题 |
[29:07] | The more immediate problem is that we’re fucked. | 而更紧迫的问题是我们完蛋了 |
[29:11] | Any ideas as to how we might change that state of affairs? | 有什么办法能改变这一状况吗 |
[29:16] | Only one. | 只有一个办法 |
[29:17] | Everyone stays here, | 大家留在这里 |
[29:20] | and I go and talk to my sister. | 我去跟我老姐谈谈 |
[29:23] | I didn’t come all this way to have my Hand murdered. | 我大老远过来不是为了让我的首相被害的 |
[29:27] | I don’t want Cersei to murder me either. | 我也不想被瑟曦杀掉 |
[29:29] | I could have stayed in my cell and saved a great deal of trouble. | 那还不如当初老实待在牢房里 免去许多麻烦 |
[29:32] | I did this. | 是我造成的 |
[29:34] | – I should go. – She’ll definitely murder you. | -应该我去 -她绝对会杀了你 |
[29:37] | I go see my sister alone. | 我单独去见我老姐 |
[29:41] | Or we all go home | 否则我们都回家 |
[29:43] | and we’re right back where we started. | 一切回到原点 |
[30:46] | – You spoke with her? – At her until she kicked me out. | -你跟她谈过了 -说了几句 被她赶出来了 |
[30:51] | She thinks I was an idiot to trust you. | 她觉得我相信你是愚蠢 |
[30:54] | A lot of people seem to think that, actually. | 其实好像很多人都这么想 |
[30:56] | I’m about to step into a room with the most murderous woman | 我正要主动送到世上最凶残的女人跟前 |
[30:59] | in the world who’s already tried to kill me twice, that I know of. | 她企图杀我 仅被我得知的就有两次 |
[31:03] | Who’s an idiot? | 咱们俩谁蠢 |
[31:08] | I suppose we should say goodbye, | 我想我们该道个别 |
[31:11] | one idiot to another. | 蠢蛋对蠢蛋 |
[32:11] | I shouldn’t be surprised, I suppose. | 我想我不该感到惊讶 |
[32:13] | She’s your kind of woman– | 她正是你喜欢的那种女人 |
[32:15] | a foreign whore who doesn’t know her place. | 不知天高地厚的异邦婊子 |
[32:18] | A foreign whore you can’t abduct, beat, or intimidate. | 一个你没法绑架 毒打或胁迫的异邦婊子 |
[32:22] | That must be difficult for you. | 肯定让你很不好受 |
[32:23] | So you bring her here with her pet Northerner, | 所以你带来了她和她的北方爱宠 |
[32:24] | whom you’ve convinced to bow down before her. | 正是你说服那小子向她屈膝臣服 |
[32:26] | I didn’t know about that. | 我事先并不知情 |
[32:27] | And now you’ve got them both working towards the same goal, | 现在你让他们为同一个目标努力 |
[32:29] | the goal you’ve worked towards your entire life… | 你一生都在努力实现的目标… |
[32:31] | – Cersei, I didn’t know. – …the destruction of this family. | -瑟曦 我不知情 -毁掉这个家族 |
[32:35] | I am the one preventing that from happening. | 我恰恰阻止了惨剧的发生 |
[32:38] | Daenerys didn’t want to debate and negotiate. | 丹妮莉丝根本不想谈判求和 |
[32:40] | She didn’t want to bring you words. | 她想带给你的不是言辞 |
[32:42] | She wanted to bring you fire and blood | 而是血与火 |
[32:44] | until I advised her otherwise. | 是我劝她改变主意 |
[32:46] | I don’t want to destroy our family. | 我不想毁掉我们的家族 |
[32:48] | I never have. | 我从未想过 |
[32:50] | You killed our father. | 你杀死了我们的父亲 |
[32:51] | After he sentenced me to death | 在他因为我从未犯下的罪行 |
[32:53] | for a crime I didn’t commit, yes, I killed him. | 而判我死刑之后 没错 我是杀了他 |
[32:56] | Hate me for it if you want. | 为此而恨我就请随意吧 |
[32:57] | I hate myself for it in spite of what he was, | 我也为此而恨自己 不管他是什么样的人 |
[32:59] | in spite of what he did to me. | 不管他对我做了什么 |
[33:01] | Oh, poor little man. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[33:04] | Your papa was mean to you. | 你爹对你好无情啊 |
[33:06] | Do you have any idea what you did when you fired that crossbow? | 你在发射弩箭的时候知道自己做了什么吗 |
[33:09] | You left us open. | 你让我们袒露无遗 |
[33:11] | You laid us bare for the vultures, | 你让我们赤身裸体面对秃鹫 |
[33:13] | and the vultures came and tore us apart. | 而秃鹫来了 将我们撕得四分五裂 |
[33:17] | You may not have killed Joffrey, | 乔佛里可能不是你害死的 |
[33:18] | but you killed Myrcella, you killed Tommen. | 但是你害死了弥赛菈 你害死了托曼 |
[33:20] | No one would’ve touched them if Father was here. | 如果父亲在的话 没人能碰他们 |
[33:22] | No one would have dared– | 没人敢… |
[33:22] | I have never been more sorry about anything. | 这些事最令我遗憾不过 |
[33:24] | I will not hear it, not from you. | 我不听 不听你说的 |
[33:26] | I will not hear it! | 我不听 |
[33:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:33] | You love your family, | 你爱你的家族 |
[33:35] | and I have destroyed it. | 而我毁了它 |
[33:38] | I will always be a threat. | 我活着就是个威胁 |
[33:40] | So put an end to me. | 那就结果了我 |
[33:51] | If it weren’t for me, you’d have a mother. | 如果不是因为我 你还有母亲 |
[33:53] | If it weren’t for me, you’d have a father. | 如果不是因为我 你还有父亲 |
[33:56] | If it weren’t for me, | 如果不是因为我 |
[33:57] | you’d have two beautiful children. | 你还有两个漂亮的孩子 |
[33:59] | I’ve thought about killing you | 我想杀你的次数 |
[34:01] | more times than I can count. | 自己都数不过来 |
[34:05] | Do it! Say the word. | 杀了我 下令吧 |
[35:16] | I am more sorry about the children than you could ever know. | 对两个孩子的早夭 我的遗憾之深重你无法想象 |
[35:19] | – I will not– – I don’t care. I loved them. | -我不… -我不在乎 我爱他们 |
[35:22] | You know I did. | 你知道我爱他们 |
[35:24] | You know it in your heart if there’s anything left of it. | 你心里清楚 如果你还有心的话 |
[35:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[35:33] | Your love doesn’t matter. Your feelings don’t matter. | 你的爱不重要 你的感受不重要 |
[35:37] | I don’t care why you did what you did. | 我不在乎你行动的理由 |
[35:39] | I only care what it cost us. | 我只在乎你行为的后果 |
[35:42] | It cost us our future. | 你毁了我们的未来 |
[35:45] | If there’s no future, then why are we here? | 如果未来已不存在 我们还在这里干什么 |
[35:47] | Why did you allow me to come? | 你为什么允许我来 |
[35:49] | Not to help my enemies collaborate in my destruction. | 为了不让我的敌人们联合起来摧毁我 |
[35:52] | Yes, no, not what you hoped for, | 没错 那一定是你不希望的 |
[35:54] | but you must have hoped for something. | 但你一定有什么期望 |
[35:57] | What did you hope for? | 你的期望是什么 |
[36:00] | – To make Jon Snow submit to your queen? – Mm, not like this. | -让琼恩·雪诺服从你的女王 -不是这种方式 |
[36:04] | But eventually, you want everyone to bend the knee to her. | 但说到底 你想让每一个人都向她屈膝臣服 |
[36:06] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[36:09] | Because I think she will make the world a better place. | 因为我认为她会让这个世界更美好 |
[36:11] | You said she’d destroy King’s Landing. | 你说过她想要毁灭君临 |
[36:15] | She knows herself. | 她了解自己 |
[36:17] | She chose an advisor who would check her worst impulses | 她选择的顾问 会阻止她最险恶的冲动 |
[36:19] | instead of feeding them. | 而不是火上浇油 |
[36:22] | That’s the difference between you. | 这就是你们俩的区别 |
[36:24] | I don’t care about checking my worst impulses. | 我不在乎阻止我最险恶的冲动 |
[36:26] | I don’t care about making the world a better place. | 我不在乎让世界变得更美好 |
[36:29] | Hang the world. | 世界去死吧 |
[36:31] | That thing you dragged here, | 你拖到这里的那个东西 |
[36:34] | I know what it is, I know what it means. | 我知道它是什么 我了解它意味着什么 |
[36:37] | And when it came at me, I didn’t think about the world. | 当它向我冲过来 我心里想的不是世界 |
[36:39] | Not at all. | 一点都没想 |
[36:41] | As soon as it opened its mouth, | 当它张开嘴 |
[36:42] | the world disappeared for me, right down its black throat. | 世界都消失在它黑暗的咽喉之中 |
[36:46] | All I could think about was keeping those gnashing teeth | 我的全部心思 只是让它的獠牙 |
[36:48] | away from the ones who matter most, | 远离我最珍视的人 |
[36:50] | away from my family. | 远离我的家人 |
[36:52] | Maybe Euron Greyjoy had the right idea. | 也许攸伦·葛雷乔伊才是对的 |
[36:56] | Get on a boat, take those who matter– | 带上挚爱 驾船远行 |
[36:58] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[37:32] | No one is less happy about this than I am. | 事情落到这种地步 没人比我更沮丧 |
[37:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:38] | I respect what you did. | 我尊重你的做法 |
[37:41] | Wish you hadn’t done it, but I respect it. | 虽然希望你没那样做 但我尊重你的行为 |
[37:54] | This place was the beginning of the end for my family. | 这地方是我家族毁灭的开始 |
[38:04] | A dragon is not a slave. | 龙不是奴隶 |
[38:09] | They were terrifying. | 它们有恐怖的力量 |
[38:11] | Extraordinary. | 强大非凡 |
[38:14] | They filled people with wonder and awe, | 令人心中充满惊叹与敬畏 |
[38:17] | and we locked them in here. | 而我们把它们锁在这里 |
[38:21] | They wasted away. | 它们日渐衰弱 |
[38:24] | They grew small. | 越来越弱小 |
[38:26] | And we grew small as well. | 我们也越来越弱小 |
[38:30] | We weren’t extraordinary without them. | 没了它们 我们也失去了非凡的力量 |
[38:33] | We were just like everyone else. | 与众人无异 |
[38:39] | You’re not like everyone else. | 你不会与众人无异 |
[38:47] | And your family hasn’t seen its end. | 再者 你的家族尚未毁灭 |
[38:51] | You’re still here. | 你还活着 |
[38:53] | I can’t have children. | 我不能生孩子 |
[38:55] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[38:57] | The witch who murdered my husband. | 那个杀了我丈夫的女巫 |
[39:00] | Has it occurred to you she might not have been | 你有没有想过 |
[39:01] | a reliable source of information? | 她的话或许并不可信 |
[39:09] | You were right from the beginning. | 一开始你就是对的 |
[39:12] | If I had trusted you, everything would be different. | 如果我早点信你 事情会完全不一样 |
[39:19] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[39:24] | I can’t forget what I saw north of the Wall. | 我忘不了在长城以北见到的景象 |
[39:27] | And I can’t pretend that Cersei | 我也无法自欺欺人 |
[39:28] | won’t take back half the country the moment I march north. | 指望瑟曦不会在我北上期间夺回半壁江山 |
[39:34] | It appears Tyrion’s assessment was correct. | 看来提利昂说得对 |
[39:39] | We’re fucked. | 我们完蛋了 |
[40:33] | My armies will not stand down. | 我不会按兵不动 |
[40:37] | I will not pull them back to the capital. | 不会让军队退守都城 |
[40:42] | I will march them north to fight alongside you in the Great War. | 我要派兵北上 与你们并肩作战 |
[40:48] | The darkness is coming for us all. | 黑暗冲我们所有人而来 |
[40:52] | We’ll face it together. | 我们要共同面对 |
[40:55] | And when the Great War is over, | 而大战结束以后 |
[40:58] | perhaps you’ll remember I chose to help | 或许你们还会记得 我曾鼎力相助 |
[41:01] | with no promises or assurances from any of you. | 却未向你们索取一丝一毫的承诺 |
[41:08] | I expect not. | 我不做指望 |
[41:12] | Call our banners. | 召集我们的封臣 |
[41:14] | All of them. | 全数到场 |
[41:29] | It’s not easy for ravens to fly in these storms. | 信鸦在暴风雪的天气里不好飞 |
[41:32] | Perhaps Jon tried to send word earlier. | 也许琼恩之前还寄过别的信 |
[41:34] | No, this is the way he is, | 不 他就是这样 |
[41:37] | the way he’s always been. | 一向如此 |
[41:40] | He never asked for my opinion. Why would he start now? | 他从来不问过我的意见 这次又怎么会问 |
[41:42] | I can’t believe he’d surrender the Northern crown | 真不敢相信他不跟你商量 |
[41:45] | without consulting you. | 就拱手奉上北境王权 |
[41:46] | This is his writing, his signature. | 这是他的笔迹 他的签名 |
[41:48] | He pledged to fight for Daenerys Targaryen. | 他宣誓为丹妮莉丝·坦格利安而战 |
[41:52] | He’s bent the knee. | 他屈膝称臣了 |
[41:53] | I’ve heard gossip | 我听传言说 |
[41:57] | that the Dragon Queen is quite beautiful. | 龙女王有倾城之貌 |
[42:01] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那有什么关系 |
[42:05] | Jon is young and unmarried. | 琼恩壮年未娶 |
[42:08] | Daenerys is young and unmarried. | 丹妮莉丝妙龄未嫁 |
[42:11] | You think he wants to marry her? | 你认为他想娶她 |
[42:13] | An alliance makes sense. | 联姻也在情理之中 |
[42:16] | Together, they’d be difficult to defeat. | 强强联合 他们必将势不可挡 |
[42:20] | He was named King in the North. | 他可以被拥立为北境之王 |
[42:25] | He can be unnamed. | 也可以被废黜 |
[42:30] | Even if I wanted to, Arya would never go along. | 即便我有意 艾莉亚也不会赞同 |
[42:33] | She always loved Jon far more than she ever loved me, | 她打小就爱琼恩远胜于爱我 |
[42:36] | and she’d kill anyone who betrayed her family. | 而且她会杀了所有背叛她家人的人 |
[42:39] | You are family, too. | 你也是她家人 |
[42:43] | Would Arya really murder her own sister? | 艾莉亚真的会杀她的亲姐姐吗 |
[42:46] | Do you know what she is now? | 你知道她现在是什么人吗 |
[42:48] | Do you know what the Faceless Men are? | 你知道无面者吗 |
[42:51] | Only by reputation. | 只闻其名 |
[42:54] | They worship the God of Death, I believe. | 他们崇拜死亡之神 我记得 |
[42:58] | I never trust godly men. | 而我不相信拜神之人 |
[42:59] | They’re killers. | 他们是杀手 |
[43:01] | And Arya was one of them. | 艾莉亚是其中之一 |
[43:08] | What do you think she’s after? | 你认为她有什么企图 |
[43:09] | She’s your sister. | 她是你妹妹 |
[43:12] | You know her far better than I ever could. | 你远比我更了解她 |
[43:17] | Sometimes when I try to understand a person’s motives, | 有时当我试图去理解一个人的动机 |
[43:22] | I play a little game. | 我会玩一个小游戏 |
[43:27] | I assume the worst. | 做最坏的揣测 |
[43:32] | What’s the worst reason they could possibly have | 他们所言所行 |
[43:35] | for saying what they say and doing what they do? | 最坏的理由可能是什么 |
[43:40] | Then I ask myself, | 然后我再问自己 |
[43:42] | “How well does that reason explain | 这个理由能够解释 |
[43:45] | what they say and what they do?” | 他们所言所行吗 |
[43:50] | So, tell me– | 那么告诉我… |
[43:52] | what’s the worst thing she could want? | 她可能想做的最坏的事是什么 |
[43:58] | She could want me dead | 她可能想让我死 |
[44:02] | because she thinks I wronged my family. | 因为她认为我祸害了整个家族 |
[44:05] | Why did she come to Winterfell? | 她为什么来临冬城 |
[44:10] | To kill me | 来杀我 |
[44:13] | for marrying our enemies and betraying my family. | 因为我嫁给敌人并且背叛家族 |
[44:16] | Why did she unearth the letter Cersei made you write? | 为什么她要寻找瑟曦逼你写的那封信 |
[44:22] | To provide proof of my betrayals. | 为了坐实我背叛家族 |
[44:26] | To provide justification after she murders me. | 为她谋害我提供正当理由 |
[44:30] | And after she murders you, | 她杀了你以后 |
[44:35] | what does she become? | 她会成为什么 |
[44:42] | Lady of Winterfell. | 临冬城城主 |
[44:59] | If we have the Dothraki ride hard on the kingsroad, | 如果我们让多斯拉克人沿国王大道急行军 |
[45:02] | they’ll arrive at Winterfell within the fortnight. | 他们两周即可抵达临冬城 |
[45:04] | And the Unsullied? | 无垢者呢 |
[45:06] | We can sail with them to White Harbor, | 我们可以跟他们乘船去白港 |
[45:08] | meet the Dothraki here on the kingsroad, | 在国王大道的此处和多斯拉克人会合 |
[45:10] | then ride together to Winterfell. | 然后一起骑马去临冬城 |
[45:14] | Perhaps you should fly to Winterfell, Your Grace. | 或许您该飞去临冬城 陛下 |
[45:17] | You have many enemies in the North. | 您在北境的敌人太多 |
[45:19] | Thousands fell fighting your father. | 成千上万的人在与您父亲作战时伤亡 |
[45:22] | All it takes is one angry man with a crossbow. | 一个怒汉加一把弩弓 足矣 |
[45:25] | He’ll see your silver hair on the kingsroad | 他在国王大道上看到您的一头银发 |
[45:27] | and know that one well-placed bolt will make him a hero. | 就知道自己有了一箭成名的机会 |
[45:31] | The man who killed the conqueror. | 手刃征服者的英雄 |
[45:34] | It’s your decision, Your Grace. | 决定权在你 陛下 |
[45:37] | But if we’re going to be allies in this war, | 但既然我们在这场战争中是同盟 |
[45:40] | it’s important for the Northerners to see us as allies. | 那么在北境做出同盟的样子非常重要 |
[45:44] | If we sail to White Harbor together, | 我认为我们一同乘船到达白港 |
[45:47] | I think it sends a better message. | 会是一种更亲善的姿态 |
[45:56] | I’ve not come to conquer the North. | 我不是去征服北境 |
[45:59] | I’m coming to save the North. | 我是去拯救北境 |
[46:06] | We sail together. | 我们乘船同行 |
[46:23] | Jon. | 琼恩 |
[46:26] | Can I speak with you? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[46:31] | All right. | 没事 |
[46:38] | What you did in King’s Landing, | 你在君临做的事 |
[46:41] | what you said… | 你说的话… |
[46:44] | you could’ve lied to Cersei | 你完全可以对瑟曦说谎 |
[46:49] | about bending the knee to Daenerys. | 不提对丹妮莉丝屈膝臣服 |
[46:55] | You risked everything to tell an enemy the truth. | 你不惜一切对敌人说实话 |
[46:59] | We went down there to make peace. | 我们南下是去议和 |
[47:02] | And it seems to me we need to be honest with each other | 在我看来 我们应该坦诚相待 |
[47:05] | if we’re going to fight together. | 才能并肩战斗 |
[47:08] | You’ve always known what was right. | 你一直分得清是非 |
[47:14] | Even when we were all young and stupid, | 即便我们都年少无知的时候 |
[47:17] | you always knew. | 你也一直清楚 |
[47:19] | Every step you take… | 你走的每一步 |
[47:23] | it’s always the right step. | 都是正确的 |
[47:24] | It’s not. | 并不是 |
[47:26] | It may seem that way from the outside, | 也许在旁人看来是那样 |
[47:28] | but I promise you, it’s not true. | 但我保证 并非如此 |
[47:34] | I’ve done plenty of things that I regret. | 我做过很多悔不当初的事 |
[47:36] | Not compared to me, you haven’t. | 跟我比起来都不算什么 |
[47:38] | No. | 的确 |
[47:42] | Not compared to you. | 不能跟你比 |
[47:54] | I always wanted to do the right thing. | 我一直想做正确的事 |
[48:00] | Be the right kind of person. | 做正直的人 |
[48:02] | But I never knew what that meant. | 但我从前一直不懂那到底意味着什么 |
[48:06] | It always seemed like there’s… | 就好像一直… |
[48:12] | like there was an impossible choice I had to make. | 好像我必须做一个不可能的选择 |
[48:17] | Stark or Greyjoy. | 做史塔克还是做葛雷乔伊 |
[48:22] | Our father was more of a father to you than yours ever was. | 我们的父亲对你的养育之恩远胜你生父 |
[48:26] | – He was. – And you betrayed him. | -是的 -而你背叛了他 |
[48:30] | Betrayed his memory. | 背叛了对他的记忆 |
[48:32] | I did. | 是的 |
[48:37] | But you never lost him. | 但你从未失去他 |
[48:43] | He’s a part of you. | 他是你的一部分 |
[48:47] | Just like he’s a part of me. | 就像他是我的一部分 |
[48:49] | But the things I’ve done… | 但我做过的事… |
[48:52] | It’s not my place to forgive you for all of it. | 我无权原谅你做过的一切 |
[48:59] | But what I can forgive, | 但我能原谅的 |
[49:02] | I do. | 我都原谅 |
[49:09] | You don’t need to choose. | 你不必选择 |
[49:13] | You’re a Greyjoy… | 你是葛雷乔伊 |
[49:17] | and you’re a Stark. | 也是史塔克 |
[49:32] | When I was Ramsay’s prisoner, | 我被拉姆斯俘虏时 |
[49:35] | Yara tried to save me. | 雅拉试图营救我 |
[49:40] | She’s the only one | 她是唯一一个 |
[49:43] | who tried to save me. | 试图营救我的人 |
[49:52] | She needs me now. | 她现在需要我 |
[49:54] | So, why are you still talking to me? | 那你还浪费时间跟我说话 |
[50:11] | Load up. | 装货 |
[50:12] | Load up, lads. Go on. | 装货 伙计们 我们走 |
[50:14] | Tide’s coming in. | 要涨潮了 |
[50:32] | All of us chose to follow Yara. | 我们都选择追随雅拉 |
[50:38] | We left the Iron Islands for Yara. | 我们为了雅拉离开铁群岛 |
[50:42] | She would never leave one of us behind. | 她不会丢下我们任何一个不管 |
[50:47] | We’re not leaving her behind. | 我们也不会丢下她 |
[50:49] | Your sister’s dead. | 你姐姐死了 |
[50:50] | – She’s not dead. – She’s dead. | -她没死 -她死了 |
[50:52] | Even if Euron hasn’t cut her throat yet, she’s dead. | 即便攸伦还没割她的喉咙 她也死了 |
[50:55] | She’s our queen. | 她是我们的女王 |
[50:56] | She’s your sister, and you left her to die. | 她是你姐姐 而你不管她的死活 |
[51:00] | I did. | 的确 |
[51:04] | I ran from my uncle. | 我在叔叔面前落荒而逃 |
[51:07] | I was a coward. | 我是懦夫 |
[51:08] | So, why in fuck’s name should we listen to you? | 所以 我们凭什么听你的 |
[51:12] | They say the dead can’t swim. | 他们说死人不会游泳 |
[51:15] | We’re going to sail east, | 我们要向东航行 |
[51:17] | find a nice, quiet island, | 找个美丽安宁的小岛 |
[51:19] | kill all the men, and take their wives for ourselves. | 杀光所有男人 霸占他们的女人 |
[51:22] | – We’re done with all that. – Who says we are? | -我们已经不做那种事了 -谁说的 |
[51:24] | Yara did. She made a pledge. | 雅拉说的 她宣誓了 |
[51:29] | We’re going to find her, | 我们要去找她 |
[51:32] | and we’re going to set her free. | 我们要救出她 |
[51:44] | Run away, little Theon. | 跑啊 小席恩 |
[51:47] | It’s what you do best. | 那不是你最拿手的吗 |
[51:51] | He needs to shut his mouth. | 他该闭上嘴 |
[52:07] | yes! | 好样的 |
[52:10] | That’s more like it. | 这才像样 |
[52:29] | Stay down… | 趴那儿 |
[52:31] | or I’ll kill you! | 不然我杀了你 |
[52:43] | I said stay down or I’ll kill you! | 我说趴那儿 不然我杀了你 |
[54:00] | Not for me. | 不为我 |
[54:05] | For Yara! | 为了雅拉 |
[54:06] | Yara! | 雅拉 |
[54:53] | Have my sister brought to the Great Hall. | 带我妹妹到大厅来 |
[55:41] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[55:46] | It’s not what I want. It’s what honor demands. | 不是我想 是荣誉所迫 |
[55:50] | And what does honor demand? | 荣誉迫使你做什么呢 |
[55:52] | That I defend my family from those who would harm us. | 我必须保护家族 免受小人伤害 |
[55:55] | That I defend the North from those who would betray us. | 我必须保护北境 免遭贼子背叛 |
[56:01] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[56:04] | Get on with it. | 开始吧 |
[56:08] | You stand accused of murder. | 你被指控犯有谋杀罪 |
[56:10] | You stand accused of treason. | 你被指控犯有叛国罪 |
[56:13] | How do you answer these charges… | 你怎样回应这些指控 |
[56:18] | Lord Baelish? | 贝里席大人 |
[56:36] | My sister asked you a question. | 我姐姐问你呢 |
[56:42] | Lady Sansa, forgive me… | 珊莎小姐 请原谅 |
[56:45] | I’m a bit confused. | 我不太明白 |
[56:47] | Which charges confuse you? | 哪一项指控你不明白 |
[56:49] | Let’s start with the simplest one. | 我们从最简单的开始 |
[56:51] | you murdered our aunt, Lysa Arryn. | 你谋杀了我们的姨妈 莱莎·艾林 |
[56:54] | You pushed her through the Moon Door and watched her fall. | 你把她推出月门 看她坠落 |
[56:56] | Do you deny it? | 你否认吗 |
[57:01] | I did it to protect you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[57:02] | You did it to take power in the Vale. | 你是为了掌权谷地 |
[57:05] | Earlier, you conspired to murder Jon Arryn. | 在那之前 你密谋杀害琼恩·艾林 |
[57:07] | You gave Lysa Tears of Lys to poison him. | 你为莱莎提供里斯之泪用于下毒 |
[57:10] | Do you deny it? | 你否认吗 |
[57:13] | Whatever your aunt might have told you… | 无论你姨妈告诉过你什么 |
[57:17] | she was a troubled woman. | 她生前精神很不稳定 |
[57:20] | She imagined enemies everywhere. | 在她的想象中处处都是敌人 |
[57:21] | You had Aunt Lysa send a letter to our parents | 你让莱莎姨妈给我父母寄信 |
[57:24] | telling them it was the Lannisters who murdered Jon Arryn | 告诉他们兰尼斯特谋杀了琼恩·艾林 |
[57:26] | when, really, it was you. | 其实是你干的 |
[57:28] | The conflict between the Starks and the Lannisters, | 史塔克和兰尼斯特的矛盾 |
[57:30] | it was you who started it. | 由你一手挑起 |
[57:31] | Do you deny it? | 你否认吗 |
[57:33] | I know of no such letter. | 我对这封信并不知情 |
[57:34] | You conspired with Cersei Lannister and Joffrey Baratheon | 你与瑟曦·兰尼斯特和乔佛里·拜拉席恩 |
[57:37] | to betray our father, Ned Stark. | 共谋背叛我父亲奈德·史塔克 |
[57:40] | Thanks to your treachery, he was imprisoned | 因为你的背叛 他被囚禁 |
[57:43] | and later executed on false charges of treason. | 之后被污以叛国罪而惨遭处死 |
[57:46] | – Do you deny it? – I deny it! | -你否认吗 -我否认 |
[57:49] | None of you were there to see what happened. | 你们都不在场 不知道发生了什么 |
[57:52] | None of you knows the truth. | 你们都不知道真相 |
[57:54] | You held a knife to his throat. | 你把刀架在他脖子上 |
[58:01] | You said, “I did warn you not the trust me.” | 你说 “我不是警告过你别信任我吗” |
[58:07] | You told our mother this knife belonged to Tyrion Lannister. | 你告诉我们的母亲这刀是提利昂·兰尼斯特的 |
[58:13] | But that was another one of your lies. | 但那是你的另一个谎言 |
[58:15] | It was yours. | 刀是你的 |
[58:22] | Lady Sansa, I have known you since you were a girl. | 珊莎小姐 我是看着你长大的 |
[58:25] | – I’ve protected you. – Protected me? | -我保护过你 -保护我 |
[58:28] | By selling me to the Boltons? | 把我卖给波顿家也算保护 |
[58:31] | If we could speak alone, | 如果我们能私下聊聊 |
[58:33] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释一切 |
[58:37] | Sometimes when I’m trying to understand a person’s motives, | 有时当我试图去理解一个人的动机 |
[58:40] | I play a little game. | 我会玩一个小游戏 |
[58:43] | I assume the worst. | 做最坏的揣测 |
[58:46] | What’s the worst reason you have | 离间我和我妹妹 |
[58:47] | for turning me against my sister? | 你最坏的理由是什么 |
[58:51] | That’s what you do, isn’t it? | 那就是你的做派 不是吗 |
[58:53] | That’s what you’ve always done– | 那就是你一直所做的 |
[58:55] | turn family against family, | 挑拨家族 |
[58:57] | turn sister against sister. | 离间姐妹 |
[58:59] | That’s what you did to our mother and Aunt Lysa, | 那就是你对我们的母亲和莱莎姨妈所做的 |
[59:01] | and that’s what you tried to do to us. | 也是你试图对我们做的 |
[59:03] | Sansa, please. | 珊莎 求你了 |
[59:05] | I’m a slow learner, it’s true. | 我确实学得很慢 |
[59:09] | But I learn. | 但我学到了 |
[59:10] | Give me a chance to defend myself. | 给我一个辩解的机会 |
[59:13] | I deserve that. | 我有这个权利 |
[59:19] | I am Lord Protector of the Vale | 我是谷地守护 |
[59:21] | and I command you to escort me safely back to the Eyrie. | 我命令你们护送我安全返回鹰巢城 |
[59:23] | I think not. | 恕难从命 |
[59:28] | Sansa, I beg you! | 珊莎 我求你了 |
[59:32] | I loved your mother since the time I was a boy. | 我从孩提时就爱上了你的母亲 |
[59:34] | And yet, you betrayed her. | 然而你背叛了她 |
[59:38] | I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[59:41] | More than anyone. | 胜过任何人 |
[59:44] | And yet, you betrayed me. | 然而你背叛了我 |
[59:48] | When you brought me back to Winterfell, | 当时你带我回临冬城 |
[59:50] | you told me there’s no justice in the world, | 告诉我世上没有正义 |
[59:52] | not unless we make it. | 除非我们自己主持正义 |
[59:57] | Thank you for all your many lessons, Lord Baelish. | 感谢你的悉心教诲 贝里席大人 |
[1:00:01] | I will never forget them. | 我将铭记于心 |
[1:00:07] | Sansa! | 珊莎 |
[1:00:15] | I… | 我… |
[1:00:40] | Our men in King’s Landing | 我们在君临的人马 |
[1:00:41] | will march north in three days’ time. | 三天后就北上 |
[1:00:43] | It’ll take us a fortnight | 仅仅是准备补给 |
[1:00:44] | just to gather supplies for the train. | 就需要两周 |
[1:00:45] | We don’t have a fortnight. | 我们没有两周时间 |
[1:00:47] | If the North falls, we fall. Three days. | 如果北境沦陷 我们也完了 就三天 |
[1:00:49] | The remaining forces in the Westerlands | 西境的剩余兵力 |
[1:00:50] | will take the river road east. | 沿河间大道向东 |
[1:00:52] | We’ll meet at Lord Harroway’s Town | 我们在哈罗威伯爵的小镇会面 |
[1:00:53] | and march together to Winterfell. | 然后一起开向临冬城 |
[1:00:56] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[1:00:58] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[1:00:59] | My lords, I need a moment with my brother. | 大人们 我要单独和我弟弟谈谈 |
[1:01:03] | Your Grace. | 告退 陛下 |
[1:01:09] | – What are you doing? – Preparing the expedition north. | -你在做什么 -准备远征北境 |
[1:01:12] | Expedition north? | 远征北境 |
[1:01:15] | I always knew you were the stupidest Lannister. | 我一向知道你是兰尼斯特家最蠢的 |
[1:01:18] | The Starks and Targaryens have united against us, | 史塔克家和坦格利安家已经联手对付我们 |
[1:01:21] | and you want to fight alongside them? | 你还想跟他们并肩作战 |
[1:01:23] | Are you a traitor or an idiot? | 你是叛徒还是傻瓜 |
[1:01:25] | You pledged our forces to fight our common enemy– | 你答应他们联手对付共同的敌人… |
[1:01:27] | I’ll say whatever I need to say | 为了维系我们家族的命脉 |
[1:01:28] | to ensure the survival of our house. | 我什么话都能说 |
[1:01:30] | You expect me to trust the man who murdered our father? | 你指望我信任那个杀死我们父亲的人吗 |
[1:01:33] | You expect me to command our troops to fight beside foreign scum, | 你指望我命令我们的军队与异邦贱种携手共进 |
[1:01:36] | to fight for the Dragon Queen? | 为龙女王而战吗 |
[1:01:38] | You saw it with your own eyes. | 你亲眼见到了 |
[1:01:40] | You saw a dead man trying to kill us. | 你见到了一个死人企图杀死我们 |
[1:01:42] | And I saw it burn. | 然后我看见它被烧了 |
[1:01:44] | If dragons can’t stop them, | 如果龙不能阻止它们 |
[1:01:46] | if Dothraki and Unsullied and Northmen can’t stop them, | 多斯拉克人 无垢者和北方人不能阻止它们 |
[1:01:49] | how will our armies make a difference? | 我们的军队又如何扭转乾坤 |
[1:01:51] | This isn’t about noble houses, | 这与豪门权贵无关 |
[1:01:53] | this is about the living and the dead! | 这是活人与死人的战争 |
[1:01:55] | And I intend to stay amongst the living. | 而我要留在活人那边 |
[1:01:58] | Let the Stark boy and his new queen defend the North. | 让史塔克小鬼和他的新女王去守卫北方 |
[1:02:01] | We stay here where we’ve always been. | 我们就留在我们一直所在的地方 |
[1:02:02] | I made a promise. | 我做了承诺 |
[1:02:07] | Our child will rule Westeros. | 我们的孩子将统治维斯特洛 |
[1:02:11] | Our child will never be born if the dead come south. | 如果死人南下 我们的孩子永远不会出生 |
[1:02:15] | The monsters are real. | 那些怪物是真的 |
[1:02:18] | The white walkers, | 异鬼 |
[1:02:19] | the dragons, the Dothraki screamers– | 龙 多斯拉克哮吼武士 |
[1:02:22] | all the frightening stories | 我们小时候听的 |
[1:02:23] | we heard when we were young, they’re all real. | 所有恐怖故事都是真的 |
[1:02:25] | So be it. | 那就这样 |
[1:02:27] | Let the monsters kill each other. | 让怪物们互相残杀 |
[1:02:29] | And while they battle in the North, | 当他们在北方战斗时 |
[1:02:32] | we take back the lands that belong to us. | 我们夺回属于我们的土地 |
[1:02:34] | – And then what? – And then we rule. | -然后呢 -然后我们统治 |
[1:02:37] | When the fighting in the North is over, someone wins. | 当北方的战争结束 必有一方获胜 |
[1:02:39] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你肯定明白吧 |
[1:02:42] | If the dead win, they march south and kill us all. | 如果死人赢了 它们会南下杀了我们所有人 |
[1:02:46] | If the living win, and we’ve betrayed them, | 如果活人赢了 我们又背叛了他们 |
[1:02:48] | they march south and kill us all! | 他们也会南下杀了我们所有人 |
[1:02:51] | The Targaryens and the Starks already want to kill us all. | 坦格利安家和史塔克家已经想杀了我们所有人 |
[1:02:53] | Most of them will die in the North. | 他们大多数人会死在北方 |
[1:02:55] | I faced them in the field. | 我在战场上面对过他们 |
[1:02:56] | We can’t beat them. We can’t beat their dragons. | 我们无法打败他们 我们无法打败他们的龙 |
[1:02:58] | How many dragons did you see at the pit? | 你在龙穴见到了几头龙 |
[1:03:00] | – Two. – What happened to the third? | -两头 -第三头呢 |
[1:03:02] | For all we know, it’s guarding her fleet! | 据我们所知 它在守卫她的舰队 |
[1:03:05] | She came here with her dragons | 她带着她的龙 |
[1:03:06] | and her Dothraki and her Unsullied. | 多斯拉克人和无垢者而来 |
[1:03:08] | She came here to show us all her power. | 她是来展示实力的 |
[1:03:11] | No, something happened. The dragons are vulnerable. | 不 一定有变故 龙不是无敌的 |
[1:03:14] | We can’t beat the Dothraki. We don’t have the numbers. | 我们无法打败多斯拉克人 我们人数不够 |
[1:03:17] | We don’t have the support of the other houses! | 我们没有其他家族的支持 |
[1:03:18] | No, we have something better. We have the Iron Bank. | 我们有更强力的支持 我们有铁金库 |
[1:03:23] | You should’ve listened more | 父亲谈到金子的重要性时 |
[1:03:24] | when Father spoke about the importance of gold. | 你应该留心听才对 |
[1:03:27] | Oh, I know it’s boring for you. | 我知道对你来说很无聊 |
[1:03:29] | You just wanted to hunt and ride and fight. | 你只想打猎骑马战斗 |
[1:03:33] | But I listened, I learned. | 但我听了 我学到了 |
[1:03:36] | Highgarden bought us the most powerful army in Essos– | 高庭为我们换来了厄索斯最强大的军队 |
[1:03:39] | the Golden Company. | 黄金团 |
[1:03:41] | 20,000 men, horses, elephants, I believe. | 我相信有两万人 马 大象 |
[1:03:45] | The Golden Company is not here. | 黄金团不在这里 |
[1:03:47] | They’re in Essos. | 他们在厄索斯 |
[1:03:48] | How is a mercenary company in Essos going to help us? | 远在厄索斯的雇佣军如何帮我们 |
[1:03:52] | Do you really think Euron Greyjoy turned tail | 你真以为攸伦·葛雷乔伊 |
[1:03:54] | and sailed back to the Iron Islands? | 逃回铁群岛了吗 |
[1:03:58] | Do you think he abandoned the chance to marry the queen? | 你以为他会放弃迎娶女王的机会 |
[1:04:02] | No one walks away from me. | 没人可以弃我而去 |
[1:04:06] | He’s sailing with his fleet to Essos. | 他带舰队去了厄索斯 |
[1:04:08] | He’s going to ferry the Golden Company back here | 他将载着黄金团归来 |
[1:04:10] | to help us win the war for Westeros. | 助我们赢得维斯特洛的战争 |
[1:04:14] | You plotted with Euron Greyjoy without telling me, | 你居然背着我 你的全军总司令 |
[1:04:17] | the commander of your armies? | 与攸伦·葛雷乔伊密谋 |
[1:04:19] | And you conspired with Tyrion, | 而你居然背着我 |
[1:04:21] | the man who murdered our father, | 你的女王 |
[1:04:23] | without telling me, your queen. | 与杀害父亲的提利昂密谋 |
[1:04:24] | I didn’t conspire with him. | 我没跟他密谋 |
[1:04:25] | You met with him in secret without my consent. | 你不经我允许 私自与他会面 |
[1:04:27] | You planned to promote my enemies’ interests. | 你计划助长我们敌人的利益 |
[1:04:29] | That is the definition of conspiracy. | 这就是密谋 |
[1:04:32] | I pledged to ride north. | 我已经发誓北上 |
[1:04:34] | I intend to honor that pledge. | 我打算遵守誓言 |
[1:04:36] | – And that will be treason. – Treason? | -那就是叛国 -叛国 |
[1:04:38] | Disobeying your queen’s command, fighting with her enemies. | 违抗女王的命令 替敌军打仗 |
[1:04:40] | What would you call it? | 你说这叫什么 |
[1:04:44] | Doesn’t matter what I’d call it. | 我怎么叫都无所谓 |
[1:04:53] | I told you no one walks away from me. | 我说了没人可以弃我而去 |
[1:04:58] | Are you going to order him to kill me? | 你要命令他杀死我吗 |
[1:05:02] | I’m the only one you have left. | 你只剩我一个了 |
[1:05:04] | Our children are gone, our father is gone. | 我们的孩子没了 我们的父亲没了 |
[1:05:07] | It’s just me and you now. | 如今只剩你我 |
[1:05:09] | There’s one more yet to come. | 还有一个即将到来 |
[1:05:14] | Give the order, then. | 那就下令吧 |
[1:05:35] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:07:26] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:07:31] | Samwell Tarly. | 山姆威尔·塔利 |
[1:07:33] | I wasn’t sure if you’d remember me. | 我还担心你记不得我了 |
[1:07:35] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[1:07:45] | You helped us get beyond the Wall. | 你帮助我们去长城外 |
[1:07:47] | – You’re a good man. – Oh, well, thank you, | -你是好人 -谢谢你 |
[1:07:49] | but, um, I’m not sure that I am. | 但我都不知道自己算不算 |
[1:07:56] | What happened to you beyond the Wall? | 你在长城外有什么遭遇 |
[1:08:00] | I became the Three-Eyed Raven. | 我成了三眼乌鸦 |
[1:08:07] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你说的意思 |
[1:08:10] | I can see things that happened in the past. | 我能看见过去发生的事 |
[1:08:13] | I can see things happening now | 我能看见正在发生的事 |
[1:08:16] | all over the world. | 无论世上哪个角落 |
[1:08:20] | Why did you come to Winterfell? | 你为什么来临冬城 |
[1:08:27] | Jon’s the one to lead the fight against the dead. | 琼恩是我们对抗死人的领袖 |
[1:08:29] | I know he is. | 我知道是他 |
[1:08:31] | But he can’t do it alone, | 但他一个人做不到 |
[1:08:33] | so I’ve come here to help him. | 所以我来帮他 |
[1:08:36] | He’s on his way back to Winterfell | 他正在返回临冬城的路上 |
[1:08:39] | with Daenerys Targaryen. | 跟丹妮莉丝·坦格利安一起 |
[1:08:42] | You– you saw this in– | 你…你是用那什么视野 |
[1:08:45] | in a vision? | 看见的吗 |
[1:08:53] | He needs to know the truth. | 他需要知道真相 |
[1:08:57] | The truth about what? | 什么真相 |
[1:08:58] | About himself. | 他的身份 |
[1:09:00] | No one knows. No one but me. | 没人知道 只有我 |
[1:09:03] | Jon isn’t really my father’s son. | 琼恩不是我父亲的儿子 |
[1:09:06] | He’s the son of Rhaegar Targaryen | 他是雷加·坦格利安 |
[1:09:08] | and my aunt, Lyanna Stark. | 和我姑妈莱安娜·史塔克的儿子 |
[1:09:11] | He was born in a tower in Dorne. | 他在多恩的一座塔里出生 |
[1:09:14] | His last name isn’t really Snow, | 他不姓雪诺 |
[1:09:17] | it’s Sand. | 姓沙德 |
[1:09:20] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[1:09:23] | Dornish bastards are named Sand. | 多恩的私生子都姓沙德 |
[1:09:25] | At the Citadel, I transcribed a High Septon’s diary. | 在学城 我誊写一位总主教的日记 |
[1:09:30] | He annulled Rhaegar’s marriage to Elia. | 他废除了雷加和伊莉亚的婚姻 |
[1:09:34] | He wed Rhaegar and Lyanna in a secret ceremony. | 举行秘密仪式为雷加和莱安娜主婚 |
[1:09:37] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[1:09:39] | It’s what the High Septon wrote in his private diary. | 都写在总主教的私人日记里 |
[1:09:42] | I don’t know why he’d lie. | 他没必要撒谎 |
[1:09:45] | Is this something you can see? | 你能看见这个吗 |
[1:09:50] | Father, Smith, Warrior, | 天父 铁匠 战士 |
[1:09:53] | Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger. | 圣母 少女 老妪 陌客 |
[1:09:58] | – I am hers and she is mine… – I am his and he is mine… | -我属于她 她属于我 -我属于他 他属于我 |
[1:10:02] | from this day until the end of my days. | 从今日起 至死方休 |
[1:10:07] | Robert’s Rebellion was built on a lie. | 劳勃的起义建立在一个谎言上 |
[1:10:11] | Rhaegar didn’t kidnap my aunt or rape her. | 雷加没有拐走或强奸我的姑妈 |
[1:10:24] | He loved her. | 他爱她 |
[1:10:33] | And she loved him. | 她也爱他 |
[1:11:01] | And Jon… | 至于琼恩 |
[1:11:06] | Jon’s real name… | 琼恩的真名 |
[1:11:10] | His name is Aegon Targaryen. | 他的名字是伊耿·坦格利安 |
[1:11:15] | You have to protect him. | 你一定要保护他 |
[1:11:18] | Promise me, Ned. | 答应我 奈德 |
[1:11:43] | He’s never been a bastard. | 他从来就不是私生子 |
[1:11:49] | He’s the heir to the Iron Throne. | 他是铁王座的继承人 |
[1:12:07] | He needs to know. | 他必须知道 |
[1:12:12] | We need to tell him. | 我们得告诉他 |
[1:12:24] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:12:27] | It’s just strange. | 只是感觉很奇怪 |
[1:12:29] | In his own horrible way, I believe he loved me. | 我相信他是爱过我的 以他可怕的方式 |
[1:12:36] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[1:12:38] | You did it. | 是你做的 |
[1:12:40] | I’m just the executioner. | 我只是行刑 |
[1:12:42] | You passed the sentence. | 你下的判决 |
[1:12:46] | You’re the Lady of Winterfell. | 你是临冬城城主 |
[1:12:49] | Does that bother you? | 这让你觉得困扰吗 |
[1:12:53] | I was never going to be as good a lady as you. | 我永远没法成为你这样的淑女 |
[1:12:57] | So I had to be something else. | 所以我只能走不一样的路 |
[1:13:01] | I never could have survived what you survived. | 你所经历的一切我根本承受不来 |
[1:13:04] | You would have. | 你能 |
[1:13:06] | You’re the strongest person I know. | 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[1:13:12] | I believe that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 我相信这是你对我说过的最好的话 |
[1:13:16] | Well, don’t get used to it. | 那你可别听顺耳了 |
[1:13:20] | You’re still very strange and annoying. | 你还是很奇怪 很讨人嫌 |
[1:13:29] | “In winter, we must protect ourselves. | 在冬天里 我们必须保卫彼此 |
[1:13:32] | Look after one another.” | 互相照顾 |
[1:13:37] | Father. | 父亲的话 |
[1:13:41] | “When the snows fall and the white winds blow, | 当大雪降下 冷风吹起 |
[1:13:45] | the lone wolf dies, | 独行狼死 |
[1:13:48] | but the pack survives.” | 群聚狼生 |
[1:13:57] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[1:14:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:15:25] | It’s a long way down. | 下去的路很长 |
[1:15:27] | Yeah. The crows keep telling me I’ll get used to it. | 是啊 乌鸦们总跟我说慢慢就习惯了 |
[1:15:40] | I can see movement… | 有动静 |
[1:15:43] | Watch, on the tree line! | 看 在林边 |
[1:15:46] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[1:17:19] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:17:21] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |