时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:28] | You should consider yourself lucky. | 你该庆幸自己走运 |
[04:33] | At least your balls won’t freeze off. | 至少不会冻掉蛋蛋 |
[04:35] | You take great offense at dwarf jokes, | 你恨别人讲关于侏儒的笑话 |
[04:36] | but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that? | 却老拿太监开玩笑 是何道理 |
[04:40] | Because I have balls, and you don’t. | 因为我有卵蛋 你没有 |
[05:10] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[05:12] | Northerners don’t much trust outsiders. | 北境人不大信得过外人 |
[06:36] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[06:39] | You’re a man. | 都长大成人了 |
[06:41] | Almost. | 不完全是 |
[07:02] | – Where’s Arya? – Lurking somewhere. | -艾莉亚呢 -不知道躲在哪儿 |
[07:11] | Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen. | 这是坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝女王 |
[07:15] | My sister, Sansa Stark, the Lady of Winterfell. | 这是我妹妹 珊莎·史塔克 临冬城城主 |
[07:19] | Thank you for inviting us into your home, Lady Stark. | 谢谢你请我们到你家来 史塔克小姐 |
[07:22] | The North is as beautiful as your brother claimed, | 北境正如你哥哥说的那般美丽 |
[07:25] | as are you. | 你也是 |
[07:30] | Winterfell is yours, Your Grace. | 临冬城是您的了 陛下 |
[07:34] | We don’t have time for all this. | 我们没时间客套了 |
[07:37] | The Night King has your dragon. He’s one of them now. | 夜王抓了你的一条龙 它也变成了异类 |
[07:41] | The Wall has fallen, | 长城已坍塌 |
[07:42] | the dead march south. | 死人军团正在南下 |
[07:50] | As soon as we heard about the Wall, | 我们一接到长城被突破的消息 |
[07:52] | I called all our banners to retreat to Winterfell. | 我就下令所有封臣退守临冬城 |
[07:56] | Lord Umber… | 安柏大人 |
[07:59] | when can we expect your people to arrive? | 你的人什么时候到 |
[08:06] | We need more horses and wagons, if it please my lady. | 我们需要更多车马 请小姐允准 |
[08:12] | And my lord. | 大人 |
[08:16] | And my queen. Sorry. | 女王陛下 失礼了 |
[08:20] | You’ll have as many as we can spare. | 我们会尽量腾出车马支援 |
[08:22] | Hurry back to Last Hearth and bring your people here. | 快回最后壁炉城 把你的人带过来 |
[08:28] | We need to send ravens to the Night’s Watch as well. | 我们还得送信给守夜人 |
[08:31] | There’s no sense in manning the castles anymore. | 没必要再驻守城堡了 |
[08:33] | We make our stand here. | 我们就在这里御敌 |
[08:34] | At once, Your Grace. | 马上就办 陛下 |
[08:36] | “Your Grace.” | “陛下” |
[08:44] | But you’re not. Are you? | 但你已经不是了 对吧 |
[08:46] | You left Winterfell a king and came back a– | 你离开临冬城时是国王 但回来时 |
[08:52] | I’m not sure what you are now. | 我也不知道你现在算什么 |
[08:55] | A lord? | 领主 |
[08:57] | Nothing at all? | 或者什么都不是 |
[08:59] | – It’s not important. – Not important? | -这不重要 -不重要 |
[09:02] | We named you King in the North. | 我们拥立你为北境之王 |
[09:06] | King of the North! | 北境之王 |
[09:13] | You did, my lady. | 是的 小姐 |
[09:16] | It was the honor of my life. | 那是我莫大的荣幸 |
[09:18] | I’ll always be grateful for your faith. | 我永远感激你们的信任 |
[09:23] | But when I left Winterfell, | 但我离开临冬城时 |
[09:24] | I told you we need allies or we will die. | 就说过我们需要盟友 否则必死无疑 |
[09:28] | I have brought those allies home | 我把盟友带了回来 |
[09:30] | to fight alongside us. | 与我们一同作战 |
[09:33] | I had a choice, | 我需要做出选择 |
[09:35] | keep my crown or protect the North. | 是保住王位 还是保护北境 |
[09:39] | I chose the North. | 我选择了北境 |
[09:53] | If anyone survives the war to come, | 如果这场战争中有谁能活下来 |
[09:56] | we’ll have Jon Snow to thank. | 就要感谢琼恩·雪诺 |
[09:59] | He risked his life to show us the threat is real. | 他冒着生命危险证明了威胁真实存在 |
[10:02] | Thanks to his courage, | 因为他的勇气 |
[10:03] | we have brought with us the greatest army | 我们带来了一支 |
[10:05] | the world has ever seen. | 前所未有的大军 |
[10:07] | We have brought two full-grown dragons. | 我们带来了两头成年巨龙 |
[10:12] | And soon, the Lannister army | 很快 兰尼斯特大军 |
[10:13] | will ride north to join our cause. | 也将北上与我们共同抗敌 |
[10:20] | I know, I know, our people | 我知道 我们双方 |
[10:22] | haven’t been friends in the past. | 过去称不上友好 |
[10:27] | But we must fight together now… | 但现在 我们必须并肩作战 |
[10:29] | or die. | 否则唯有一死 |
[10:33] | May I ask, how are we meant to feed | 冒昧地问一句 我们要怎样养活 |
[10:35] | the greatest army the world has ever seen? | 这支有史以来最庞大的军队 |
[10:38] | While I ensured our stores would last through winter, | 我分配物资以求挨过寒冬之时 |
[10:40] | I didn’t account for Dothraki, | 可没算上多斯拉克人 |
[10:42] | Unsullied and two full-grown dragons. | 无垢者和两头成年巨龙 |
[10:47] | What do dragons eat, anyway? | 而且 龙到底吃什么呢 |
[10:51] | Whatever they want. | 它们想吃什么就吃什么 |
[11:11] | Hey, careful, lads. We need every last bit of it. | 当心了小伙子们 我们一块也浪费不起 |
[11:15] | Sorry ’bout that. | 抱歉 |
[11:21] | Are these the last of the wagons? | 最后几车都在这了 |
[11:22] | Aye. | 对 |
[11:23] | All right, let’s get it all to the forges. | 好 都送到熔炉那去 |
[11:34] | My lord. | 大人 |
[11:37] | My lady. | 夫人 |
[11:45] | My lady. | 告退 |
[11:58] | The Lady of Winterfell. | 临冬城城主 |
[12:01] | Has a nice ring to it. | 蛮动听的 |
[12:03] | So does Hand of the Queen. | 女王之手也不差 |
[12:07] | Depending on the queen, I suppose. | 我猜取决于谁来当女王 |
[12:11] | Last time we spoke was at Joffrey’s wedding. | 我们上次对话还是在乔佛里的婚礼上 |
[12:15] | – Miserable affair. – It had its moments. | -可怕的事件 -轰动一时 |
[12:24] | Apologies for leaving like that. | 我为不辞而别道歉 |
[12:26] | Yes, it was a bit hard to explain | 是啊 我的爱妻在国王殒命当刻失踪 |
[12:28] | why my wife fled moments after the king’s murder. | 的确难以解释 |
[12:33] | We both survived. | 我们都没有死掉 |
[12:37] | Many underestimated you. | 低估过你的人很多 |
[12:40] | Most of them are dead now. | 如今大半都死了 |
[12:50] | I’m sure you weren’t thrilled to hear | 得知兰尼斯特大军北上 |
[12:51] | the Lannister army’s marching north. | 想必你不会太高兴 |
[12:56] | You have every right to be fearful of my sister. | 你惧怕我老姐是有道理的 |
[12:59] | No one fears her more than I do. | 没人比我更怕她 |
[13:00] | – But I promise, you’ll be safe– – Cersei told you her army | -但我保证 你不会有事 -瑟曦告诉你 |
[13:03] | was coming north to fight for you? | 她派军队北上是为你们而战 |
[13:06] | She did. | 没错 |
[13:09] | And you believed her? | 而你相信她 |
[13:12] | She has something to live for now. | 现在的她有活下去的理由 |
[13:14] | I believe she wants to survive. | 我相信她有求生的欲望 |
[13:19] | I used to think you were the cleverest man alive. | 我曾经以为你是世上最聪明的人 |
[13:53] | You used to be taller. | 你变矮了 |
[13:58] | How did you sneak up on me? | 你怎么走路没声音 |
[13:59] | How did you survive a knife through the heart? | 你怎么心口挨了刀还没死 |
[14:02] | I didn’t. | 我死了 |
[14:22] | You still have it. | 你还带着 |
[14:26] | Needle. | 缝衣针 |
[14:29] | Have you ever used it? | 用过吗 |
[14:32] | Once or twice. | 一两次 |
[14:49] | Valyrian steel. | 瓦雷利亚钢 |
[14:53] | Jealous? | 嫉妒了 |
[14:55] | Too heavy for me. | 太重 不适合我 |
[15:05] | Where were you before? | 你先前跑去哪了 |
[15:07] | I could’ve used your help with Sansa. | 不帮我在珊莎面前说句话 |
[15:12] | She doesn’t like your queen, does she? | 她不喜欢你的女王 是吗 |
[15:14] | Sansa thinks she’s smarter than everyone. | 珊莎自以为比所有人都聪明 |
[15:18] | She’s the smartest person I’ve ever met. | 她是我见过的最聪明的人 |
[15:22] | Now you’re defending her? | 你开始替她说话了 |
[15:24] | You? | 你 |
[15:26] | I’m defending our family. | 我在守护我们的家族 |
[15:29] | So is she. | 她也是 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:33] | I’m her family too. | 我也是她的家人 |
[15:41] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘记了 |
[16:00] | Your Grace, I’m afraid I bring terrible news. | 陛下 恐怕我要告诉您一个坏消息 |
[16:04] | The dead have broken through the Wall. | 死人军团已经突破了长城 |
[16:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:46] | Why don’t you just get it over with and kill me? | 何不直接给我个痛快 |
[16:50] | But we’re family. | 我们可是家人啊 |
[16:52] | The last Greyjoys left in the world. | 世上最后的葛雷乔伊 |
[16:58] | The last ones with balls anyway. | 至少是最后两个有种的 |
[17:05] | If I kill you… | 要是杀了你 |
[17:08] | who can I talk to? | 我跟谁说话去 |
[17:14] | I’ve got a crew full of mutes. | 船员都是哑巴 |
[17:20] | It gets lonely at sea. | 在海上很寂寞啊 |
[17:24] | Are we in King’s Landing? | 我们到君临了吗 |
[17:32] | You picked the losing side. | 你站在了必败的一方 |
[17:38] | Then I’ll sail the Iron Fleet somewhere else. | 那我就带铁舰队换个去处 |
[17:47] | But first I’m gonna fuck the queen. | 但首先 我要上了女王 |
[18:04] | Twenty-thousand men, is it? | 两万人 是吗 |
[18:06] | Yes, Your Grace. A few died in transit. | 是的 陛下 途中有几人丧生 |
[18:11] | They cheated at dice. | 他们玩骰子出千 |
[18:14] | Or maybe I cheated. | 也可能是我出千 |
[18:17] | Someone cheated. | 反正有人出千 |
[18:20] | They weren’t good fighters. You won’t miss them. | 那几个不是什么好战士 对您没损失 |
[18:22] | – Horses? – Two thousand. | -马匹呢 -两千匹 |
[18:25] | And elephants? | 大象呢 |
[18:26] | Uh, no elephants, Your Grace. | 没有大象 陛下 |
[18:30] | That’s disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[18:32] | I was told the Golden Company had elephants. | 我听说黄金团是有大象的 |
[18:35] | They are excellent beasts, Your Grace, | 大象是极好的畜牲 陛下 |
[18:37] | but not well-suited to long sea voyages. | 但不适合漂洋过海 |
[18:41] | In any event, you are most welcome | 无论如何 你都是 |
[18:42] | here in King’s Landing, Captain Strickland. | 君临的座上宾 斯崔克兰团长 |
[18:45] | We look forward to fighting on your behalf, Your Grace. | 我们期待为您而战 陛下 |
[18:59] | Am I most welcome here? | 我也是座上宾吗 |
[19:02] | You are a true friend of the crown | 你是王室的挚友 |
[19:05] | and an honored guest. | 和贵宾 |
[19:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:08] | As a true friend and an honored guest… | 作为挚友和贵宾 |
[19:20] | I was hoping we could talk in private. | 我希望我们能私下谈谈 |
[19:24] | After the war. That was our agreement. | 战争结束后 我们说好的 |
[19:27] | Wars sometimes last years. | 战争有时会持续数年 |
[19:31] | You want a whore, buy one. | 你想要个婊子 花钱去买 |
[19:35] | You want a queen… | 想得到女王 |
[19:38] | earn her. | 就要去争取 |
[19:43] | How? | 还要怎样 |
[19:45] | I’ve given her justice, | 我替她讨还了公道 |
[19:46] | an army and the Iron Fleet, | 带来一支军队 还有铁舰队 |
[19:49] | yet she gives me no sign of affection. | 可她对我爱答不理 |
[19:53] | My heart is nearly broken. | 我的心都快碎了 |
[19:58] | You’re insolent. | 你太无礼了 |
[20:01] | I’ve executed men for less. | 我为更微不足道的冒犯处死过人 |
[20:03] | They were lesser men. | 因为那些人微不足道 |
[20:44] | I hear the dragon burnt up a thousand Lannister men. | 听说龙烧死了一千兰尼斯特士兵 |
[20:47] | Burnt up some of my favorite boys. | 烧死了几个我最喜欢的小伙子 |
[20:49] | – Archie, was it? – And William. | -阿奇 是叫这个吧 -还有威廉 |
[20:51] | – Tall handsome William? – Yeah, tall handsome William. | -高大帅气的威廉 -没错 高大帅气的威廉 |
[20:54] | They said what’s left of him could fit in a wine glass. | 他们说他的残骸一只酒杯就盛得下 |
[20:56] | I am the only man you ever met who shot a dragon. | 我是你们见过的男人里 唯一射中过龙的 |
[21:00] | – Did you? – Nearly killed it. | -是吗 -差点干掉它 |
[21:02] | That’s brave. | 好勇敢 |
[21:13] | – That boy Eddie… – The ginger? | -那个叫埃迪的小子 -那个红毛吗 |
[21:16] | That’s him. Came back with his face burnt right off. | 就是他 回来时脸都烧掉了 |
[21:19] | He’s got no eyelids now. | 他现在没有眼皮了 |
[21:20] | How does he sleep with no eyelids? | 没有眼皮他怎么睡觉呢 |
[21:22] | All right, can we stop talking about the fucking dragons now? | 好了 我们能不讨论该死的龙了吗 |
[21:24] | Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. | 黑水的波隆爵士 |
[21:29] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:30] | Apologies for the interruption, | 抱歉扰您雅兴 |
[21:31] | but the queen did urge me to hurry. | 但女王命我不得延误 |
[21:36] | Sorry, ladies. | 对不住了 小姐们 |
[21:39] | Another time perhaps. | 改日吧 |
[21:49] | You ever get lonely, I am partial to older gentlemen. | 您要是寂寞了 记得我偏好年长的先生 |
[21:55] | Poor girl. The pox will take her within the year. | 可怜的姑娘 梅毒年内就会要了她的命 |
[22:01] | Which girl? | 哪一个 |
[22:01] | The queen’s brothers made promises to you and broke them. | 女王的弟弟们对你的承诺未能兑现 |
[22:05] | Her Grace wants to rectify their mistake. | 女王陛下希望纠正他们的错误 |
[22:09] | She once gave me a castle and a wife, | 她曾给我一座城堡 一个妻子 |
[22:12] | then rectified me right out of them. | 转身就”纠正”掉了 |
[22:13] | That was Ser Jaime’s doing, not hers. | 那是詹姆爵士所为 不是她 |
[22:16] | When Queen Cersei wants something, | 瑟曦女王有求于人时 |
[22:17] | she pays in advance and in gold. | 必是先付酬劳 而且付的是黄金 |
[22:19] | Several chests of it, in fact. | 准确的说是数箱黄金 |
[22:21] | Waiting for you in a wagon just outside. | 就在门外的马车上等着你 |
[22:29] | So she wants to murder someone, but she can’t send her soldiers. | 所以她想取某人性命 又不能直接派兵 |
[22:34] | If it’s the Dragon Queen she’s after… | 如果她的目标是龙女王… |
[22:36] | She has other plans for the Targaryen girl. | 关于坦格利安女孩 女王另有计划 |
[22:39] | Yeah, well, good luck with that. | 那就祝她好运了 |
[22:41] | Our queen’s brothers are unlikely | 我们女王的弟弟们 |
[22:42] | to survive their Northern adventures. | 此次北上 不大可能生还 |
[22:45] | But in the event that they do… | 但万一他们没死… |
[22:54] | She has a keen sense of poetic justice. | 女王对罪有应得所思甚深 |
[22:59] | That fucking family. | 真是一家疯子 |
[23:01] | When the Citadel expelled me, | 被逐出学城时 |
[23:02] | I thought I would die poor and alone, | 我以为自己会在贫困和孤独中死去 |
[23:05] | but in exchange for my service, Queen Cersei made me her Hand. | 但瑟曦女王以首相之位回报我的辅佐 |
[23:09] | What would she do for the man | 若有人替她除掉背叛的弟弟们 |
[23:10] | who rids her of her treasonous brothers? | 女王会有何奖赏呢 |
[23:29] | I wanted those elephants. | 我想要那些战象 |
[23:37] | So… | 那么 |
[23:40] | how do I compare to the fat king? | 我跟胖子国王比起来怎样 |
[23:45] | You’re insulting my late husband? | 你在侮辱亡夫 |
[23:47] | Are you offended? | 冒犯到你了吗 |
[23:53] | Robert had a different whore every night, | 劳勃每晚换一个妓女 |
[23:56] | but he still didn’t know his way around a woman’s body. | 可他连鱼水之欢的门道都没摸到过 |
[23:59] | And the Kingslayer? | 弑君者呢 |
[24:06] | You enjoy risking your neck, don’t you? | 你很喜欢生死一线的感觉 是吗 |
[24:10] | Life is boring. | 生活无趣得紧 |
[24:11] | You’re not boring, I’ll give you that. | 你不无趣 这一点我承认 |
[24:26] | Do I please the queen? | 我取悦了女王吗 |
[24:30] | You might be the most arrogant man I’ve ever met. | 你可能是我见过的最傲慢的人 |
[24:35] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[24:39] | But now I want to be alone. | 但现在我想一个人静静 |
[24:47] | I’m going to put a prince in your belly. | 我要在你肚子里播种一个王子 |
[26:25] | Euron can’t defend the Iron Islands, | 攸伦带着全部手下和舰队在君临 |
[26:27] | not if he’s in King’s Landing with all his men and his ships. | 就不可能防守铁群岛 |
[26:32] | We can take our home back. | 我们可以夺回家园 |
[26:34] | Daenerys went north. | 丹妮莉丝去了北方 |
[26:36] | Daenerys will need somewhere to retreat | 要是他们守不住北境 |
[26:37] | if they can’t hold the North. | 总得有个能撤守的地方 |
[26:39] | Somewhere the dead can’t go. | 死人去不了的地方 |
[26:47] | You’re my queen. I go where you command. | 你是我的女王 我听你差遣 |
[26:55] | You want to go to Winterfell. | 你想去临冬城 |
[26:57] | To fight for the Starks. | 为史塔克家而战 |
[27:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[27:08] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[27:14] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[27:21] | But kill the bastards anyway. | 但还是要杀了那些渣滓 |
[27:51] | Welcome back, my lady. | 欢迎回来 小姐 |
[27:53] | If you’d follow me… | 请跟我来 |
[27:55] | The Karstarks. | 卡史塔克家 |
[27:57] | One of the better sigils. | 家徽不错 |
[28:00] | Beats an onion, anyway. | 至少比洋葱强 |
[28:03] | Can’t argue with that. | 无法反驳 |
[28:05] | Not so long ago, the Starks and the Karstarks | 不久前 史塔克家和卡史塔克家 |
[28:07] | were slaughtering each other on the battlefield. | 还在战场上互相残杀 |
[28:09] | Jon Snow brought peace to the houses. | 琼恩·雪诺让他们讲和 |
[28:11] | And our queen is grateful. | 我们的女王心怀感激 |
[28:13] | Her gratitude is lovely, but that’s not my point. | 她的感激当然好 但那不是我想说的 |
[28:17] | The Northmen are loyal to Jon Snow, not to her. | 北方人效忠的是琼恩·雪诺 不是她 |
[28:20] | They don’t know her. | 他们不了解她 |
[28:21] | The Free Folk don’t know her. | 自由民不了解她 |
[28:23] | I’ve been up here a while, and I’m telling you, | 我到这里有一阵了 告诉你们 |
[28:26] | they’re stubborn as goats. | 他们跟山羊一样顽固 |
[28:28] | You want their loyalty, you have to earn it. | 想要得到他们的忠诚 只能去争取 |
[28:42] | I sense that you’re leading to a proposal. | 看来你准备献上良策 |
[28:46] | A proposal is what I’m proposing. | 我建议联姻 |
[28:48] | On the off chance that we survive the Night King, | 万一我们真的能击败夜王 |
[28:52] | what if the Seven Kingdoms, | 或许七国狗屎一样的历史上 |
[28:53] | for once in their whole shit history, | 终于能出现一对像样的统治者 |
[28:56] | were ruled by a just woman and an honorable man? | 女的公正 男的可敬 |
[29:02] | They do make a handsome couple. | 他们确实是一对佳偶 |
[29:04] | You overestimate our influence. | 你们高估了我们的影响力 |
[29:06] | Jon and Daenerys don’t want to listen to lonely old men. | 琼恩和丹妮莉丝不会听孤老头子的话 |
[29:09] | I’m not that old. | 我没那么老 |
[29:12] | Not as old as him. | 没他老 |
[29:15] | Our queen respects the wisdom of age. | 我们的女王尊重岁月积淀的智慧 |
[29:18] | Of course she does. | 那是当然 |
[29:19] | Respect is how the young keep us at a distance, | 尊重是年轻人与我们保持距离的方式 |
[29:22] | so we don’t remind them of an unpleasant truth. | 免得我们让他们想起那令人不快的真相 |
[29:26] | What is that? | 什么真相 |
[29:28] | Nothing lasts. | 事难久长 |
[29:38] | Your sister doesn’t like me. | 你妹妹不喜欢我 |
[29:45] | She doesn’t know you. | 她不了解你 |
[29:49] | If it makes you feel any better, | 我不是宽慰你 |
[29:50] | she didn’t like me either when we were growing up. | 我们小时候 她也不喜欢我 |
[29:52] | She doesn’t need to be my friend… | 她不必成为我的朋友 |
[29:55] | but I am her queen. | 但我是她的女王 |
[30:01] | If she can’t respect me… | 如果她不能尊重我 |
[30:22] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[30:23] | The dragons are barely eating. | 龙吃得太少 |
[30:43] | What’s wrong with them? | 它们怎么了 |
[30:45] | They don’t like the North. | 它们不喜欢北方 |
[31:02] | Go on. | 上去啊 |
[31:09] | I don’t know how to ride a dragon. | 我不知道怎么骑龙 |
[31:12] | Nobody does. Until they ride a dragon. | 没有人知道 骑过才知道 |
[31:17] | What if he doesn’t want me to? | 要是它不想让我骑怎么办 |
[31:19] | Then I’ve enjoyed your company, Jon Snow. | 那我感谢你这些天的陪伴 琼恩·雪诺 |
[31:41] | What do I hold onto? | 我该抓着什么 |
[31:44] | Whatever you can. | 能抓什么就抓什么 |
[33:42] | You’ve completely ruined horses for me. | 你害我丧失了骑马的乐趣 |
[33:53] | We could stay a thousand years… | 我们可以在这儿躲上一千年 |
[33:57] | no one would find us. | 没人找得到我们 |
[34:01] | We’d be pretty old. | 那我们可都老得不行了 |
[34:11] | It’s cold up here for a southern girl. | 对一个南方姑娘来说这里太冷了 |
[34:14] | So keep your queen warm. | 那就帮你的女王暖暖身子 |
[34:30] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[34:45] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[34:55] | – Gendry? – He’s here. | -詹德利 -他在 |
[35:03] | It isn’t easy making a blade that big with dragonglass. | 用龙晶锻造这么大的兵刃可不容易 |
[35:08] | You’re saying you’re good, is that it? | 你是在夸自己厉害吧 |
[35:11] | I’m just saying it’s a tricky material to– | 我只是说这种材料难以… |
[35:12] | You know who makes weapons for the wildlings? | 知道给野人打兵器的都是什么货色吗 |
[35:16] | Cripples and cocksuckers. | 残废和舔屌的 |
[35:18] | – Which one are you? – Leave him be. | -你是哪种 -离他远点 |
[35:28] | I heard you were here. | 听说你到了这里 |
[35:32] | You left me to die. | 你丢下我等死 |
[35:35] | First I robbed you. | 劫你的财物在先 |
[35:48] | You’re a cold little bitch, aren’t you? | 你就是个冷血的小婊子 对吧 |
[35:54] | Guess that’s why you’re still alive. | 也许这正是你还活着的原因 |
[36:04] | That was a nice ax you made for him. | 你为他打的斧头很不错 |
[36:06] | You’ve gotten better. | 你变厉害了 |
[36:08] | Yeah, thanks. So have you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[36:11] | I mean, you look good. | 我是说 你看上去还不赖 |
[36:15] | Thanks. So do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[36:21] | It’s not a bad place to grow up, if it wasn’t so cold. | 要不是太冷 在这地方长大也挺不错的 |
[36:25] | Stay close to that forge, then. | 那就靠炉子近点 |
[36:27] | – Is that a command, Lady Stark? – Don’t call me that. | -这是命令吗 史塔克小姐 -别这么叫我 |
[36:31] | As you wish, milady. | 如你所愿 小姐 |
[36:40] | Here’s my wish. | 我的所愿是这样的 |
[36:43] | Can you make it? | 造得出来吗 |
[36:45] | What do you need something like this for? | 你要这种东西做什么 |
[36:47] | Can you make it or not? | 你能不能造出来 |
[36:48] | You already have a sword. What’s that? | 你已经有一把剑了 那是什么 |
[36:58] | It’s Valyrian steel. | 瓦雷利亚钢 |
[36:59] | I always knew you were just another rich girl. | 我就知道你跟别的富家小姐没两样 |
[37:04] | You don’t know any other rich girls. | 你根本不认识别的富家小姐 |
[37:16] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:25] | Lord Glover wishes us good fortune, | 葛洛佛大人祝我们好运 |
[37:27] | but he’s staying in Deepwood Motte with his men. | 他和他的军队只会坐守深林堡 |
[37:33] | “House Glover will stand behind House Stark | “葛洛佛家族将站在史塔克家族身后 |
[37:35] | as we have for a thousand years.” | 一千年来一如既往” |
[37:39] | Isn’t that what he said? | 他是不是这么说的 |
[37:40] | “I will stand behind Jon Snow,” He said. | 他说的是 “我将站在北境之王 |
[37:44] | “The King in the North.” | 琼恩·雪诺的身后” |
[37:47] | I told you we needed allies. | 我说过我们需要盟友 |
[37:49] | You didn’t tell me you were going to abandon your crown. | 你没说你要放弃北境之王的头衔 |
[37:52] | I never wanted a crown. | 我从未想过称王 |
[37:54] | All I wanted was to protect the North. | 我只想保卫北境 |
[37:57] | I brought two armies home with me, two dragons. | 我带回了两支军队 两头巨龙 |
[38:00] | And a Targaryen queen. | 还有一个坦格利安女王 |
[38:03] | Do you think we can beat the Army of the Dead without her? | 你认为没有她 我们能打败死人军团吗 |
[38:06] | I fought them, Sansa. Twice. | 我与他们交战过两次 珊莎 |
[38:09] | You want to worry about who holds what title, | 你操心的是谁该封什么头衔 |
[38:10] | I’m telling you it doesn’t matter. | 我告诉你这不重要 |
[38:14] | Without her, we don’t stand a chance. | 没有她 我们毫无胜算 |
[38:25] | Do you have any faith in me at all? | 你对我就没有一点信心吗 |
[38:29] | You know I do. | 我当然有 |
[38:35] | She’ll be a good queen. | 她会是一个好女王 |
[38:37] | For all of us. | 我们所有人的女王 |
[38:40] | She’s not her father. | 她和她父亲不一样 |
[38:48] | No, she’s much prettier. | 是的 她漂亮多了 |
[38:56] | Did you bend the knee to save the North | 你俯首称臣是为了拯救北境 |
[38:58] | or because you love her? | 还是因为你爱她 |
[39:28] | So you’re the man? | 你就是那个人吧 |
[39:31] | Which man am I, Your Grace? | 我是哪个人 陛下 |
[39:34] | The one who saved Ser Jorah when no one else could. | 救了乔拉爵士的人 在无人能救他的情况下 |
[39:37] | They could, they just wouldn’t. | 不是不能 是不愿 |
[39:41] | I’ll have to make some changes in the Citadel when I take my throne. | 等我夺回王位 学城也该更新一下气象 |
[39:44] | A great service merits a great reward. | 立大功者需得重赏 |
[39:47] | Oh, it’s my honor to serve you, Your Grace. | 为您效劳是我的荣幸 陛下 |
[39:50] | Well, there must be something I could give you. | 总有什么能让我赏你的吧 |
[39:54] | If it’s not too much trouble, | 若您不嫌麻烦 |
[39:56] | I could use a pardon. | 请赦免我的罪过 |
[39:59] | For what crime? | 你犯了什么罪 |
[40:02] | I borrowed a few books from the Citadel. | 我从学城借了几本书 |
[40:07] | And also a sword. | 还有一把剑 |
[40:09] | – From the Citadel? – From my family. | -学城的剑吗 -是我家族的剑 |
[40:13] | It’s been in House Tarly for generations. | 在塔利家代代相传 |
[40:15] | It would’ve been mine anyway, eventually, | 论理以后是要归我的 |
[40:18] | but my father had other ideas. | 但我父亲另有打算 |
[40:23] | Not Randyll Tarly? | 不会是蓝道·塔利吧 |
[40:27] | You know him? | 您认识家父 |
[40:32] | I offered to let him retain his lands and titles | 我许诺准许他保留封地和头衔 |
[40:35] | if he bent the knee. | 只要他俯首称臣 |
[40:39] | He refused. | 但他拒绝了 |
[40:50] | Well… | 那么 |
[40:53] | At least I’ll be allowed home again, | 既然我弟弟做了领主 |
[40:55] | now that my brother’s the lord. | 至少我可以回家了 |
[41:01] | Your brother stood with your father. | 你弟弟与你父亲持同样立场 |
[41:20] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢您 陛下 |
[41:22] | For telling me. | 谢谢您告诉我 |
[41:24] | And m– | 我… |
[41:25] | – May I…? – Of course. | -我可以… -当然 |
[42:12] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面做什么 |
[42:14] | Waiting, for an old friend. | 等一位老友 |
[42:18] | It’s time to tell Jon the truth. | 是时候告诉琼恩真相了 |
[42:21] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[42:23] | You’re his brother. Shouldn’t you tell him? | 你是他弟弟 不该由你告诉他吗 |
[42:27] | I’m not his brother. | 我不是他弟弟 |
[42:29] | He trusts you more than anyone. | 他最信赖的人是你 |
[42:33] | Now’s the time. | 现在时机到了 |
[43:10] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[43:11] | I’m sorry, I know I’m not supposed to be down here. | 抱歉 我知道我不该来这里 |
[43:18] | – Were you hiding from me? – Of course not. | -你是在躲我吗 -当然不是 |
[43:22] | What are you doing in Winterfell? | 你来临冬城做什么 |
[43:24] | Or did you read every book in the Citadel already? | 难道你已经读完学城所有的书了 |
[43:30] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[43:32] | Gilly? Is she all right? | 是吉莉吗 她还好吗 |
[43:33] | – She’s good. – Little Sam? | -她很好 -是小山姆吗 |
[43:37] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[43:40] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[43:42] | Daenerys… | 丹妮莉丝 |
[43:44] | she executed my father and brother. | 她处死了我父亲和弟弟 |
[43:48] | They were her prisoners. | 他们是她的俘虏 |
[43:53] | She didn’t tell you. | 她没告诉你 |
[44:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[44:08] | We need to end this war. | 我们得结束这场战争 |
[44:12] | Would you have done it? | 换了你会那样做吗 |
[44:16] | Well, I’ve executed men who disobeyed me. | 我处死过不服从命令的人 |
[44:18] | You’ve also spared men. | 你也饶恕过 |
[44:20] | Thousands of wildlings when they refused to kneel. | 成千上万拒绝下跪的野人 |
[44:22] | I wasn’t a king. | 那时我不是王 |
[44:26] | But you were. | 你是 |
[44:29] | You’ve always been. | 你一直都是 |
[44:32] | I gave up my crown, Sam. | 我放弃了王位 山姆 |
[44:35] | I bent the knee. | 我屈膝称臣 |
[44:35] | I’m not King in the North anymore. | 我不再是北境之王 |
[44:37] | I’m not talking about the King in the North. | 我说的不是北境之王 |
[44:39] | I’m talking about the King of the bloody Seven Kingdoms. | 我说的是该死的七国之王 |
[44:50] | Bran and I worked it out. | 布兰和我发现了 |
[44:51] | I had a High Septon’s diary. Bran had… | 我找到总主教的日记 布兰… |
[44:55] | whatever Bran has. | 不管布兰怎么知道的 |
[44:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[45:02] | Your mother… | 你母亲 |
[45:04] | was Lyanna Stark. | 是莱安娜·史塔克 |
[45:07] | And your father… | 你父亲 |
[45:10] | your real father | 你的生父 |
[45:12] | was Rhaegar Targaryen. | 是雷加·坦格利安 |
[45:15] | You’ve never been a bastard. | 你从来都不是私生子 |
[45:18] | You’re Aegon Targaryen, true heir to the Iron Throne. | 你是伊耿·坦格利安 铁王座真正的继承人 |
[45:26] | I’m sorry, I know it’s a lot to take in. | 我很遗憾 我知道你一时很难接受 |
[45:38] | My father was the most honorable man I ever met. | 我父亲是我认识的最讲荣誉的人 |
[45:45] | You’re saying he lied to me all my life. | 你的意思是他骗了我一辈子 |
[45:48] | No. | 不 |
[45:49] | Your father– Well, Ned Stark. | 你父亲 好吧 奈德·史塔克 |
[45:54] | He promised your mother he’d always protect you. | 他对你母亲发誓永远保护你 |
[45:57] | And he did. Robert would have murdered you if he knew. | 他做到了 劳勃要是知道了就会杀了你 |
[46:01] | You’re the true king. | 你是名正言顺的国王 |
[46:04] | Aegon Targaryen, Sixth of His Name, | 伊耿·坦格利安六世 |
[46:06] | Protector of the Realm, all of it. | 全境守护者 等等等等 |
[46:22] | – Daenerys is our queen. – She shouldn’t be. | -丹妮莉丝是我们的女王 -她不该是女王 |
[46:27] | – That’s treason. – It’s the truth. | -这是叛国 -这是事实 |
[46:31] | You gave up your crown to save your people. | 你为了拯救百姓放弃王位 |
[46:35] | Would she do the same? | 她愿意做出同样的选择吗 |
[48:45] | Stay back, he’s got blue eyes! | 退后 他有蓝眼睛 |
[48:47] | I’ve always had blue eyes! | 我一直都有蓝眼睛 |
[48:58] | Did you find anyone? | 你找到什么人了吗 |
[49:33] | The Umber boy. | 安柏家的小子 |
[49:35] | It’s a message. | 这是信息 |
[49:38] | From the Night King. | 夜王留下来的 |
[49:39] | His army’s between us and Winterfell. We’re on foot. | 他的大军在我们和临冬城之间 我们没有马 |
[49:43] | We rode down from Castle Black. | 我们是从黑城堡骑马来的 |
[49:45] | We can double up on the horses. | 我们可以快马加鞭 |
[49:47] | If the horses last, we’ll get there before the dead. | 只要马不跑死 我们能抢在死人前面 |
[49:52] | We just have to hope the Night King doesn’t come first. | 我们只能指望先到的不是夜王了 |
[50:46] | Keep moving! Straight up! | 继续 直走 |
[50:50] | Stay together! Don’t fall behind! | 跟紧了 别掉队 |