时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | When I was a child, my brother would tell me a bedtime story… | 我小时候 哥哥总给我讲睡前故事 |
[02:03] | about the man who murdered our father. | 讲那个谋害我们父亲的人 |
[02:07] | Who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat. | 那人从背后捅他一剑 还割了他的喉咙 |
[02:10] | Who sat down on the Iron Throne and watched | 然后坐在铁王座上 看着他 |
[02:13] | as his blood poured onto the floor. | 血流满地 |
[02:17] | He told me other stories as well. | 他还跟我讲过其他故事 |
[02:20] | About all the things we would do to that man… | 讲到等我们夺回了七国后 |
[02:25] | once we took back the Seven Kingdoms and had him in our grasp. | 抓到那人 要如何处置他 |
[02:30] | Your sister pledged to send her army north. | 你姐姐承诺派兵北上 |
[02:34] | She did. | 是的 |
[02:35] | I don’t see an army. | 我可没看到军队 |
[02:37] | I see one man, with one hand. | 只有一个独手之人 |
[02:41] | It appears your sister lied to me. | 看来你姐姐骗了我 |
[02:45] | She lied to me as well. | 她也骗了我 |
[02:49] | She never had any intention of sending her army north. | 她根本无意派兵北上 |
[02:53] | She has Euron Greyjoy’s fleet and 20,000 fresh troops. | 她召集了攸伦·葛雷乔伊的舰队和两万强援 |
[02:58] | The Golden Company from Essos, | 来自厄索斯的黄金团 |
[03:00] | bought and paid for. | 已受她所雇 |
[03:02] | Even if we defeat the dead, | 就算我们击败了死人军团 |
[03:03] | she’ll have more than enough to destroy the survivors. | 她的兵力也足够摧毁生还的将士 |
[03:06] | “We”? | “我们” |
[03:08] | I promised to fight for the living. | 我发过誓为生者而战 |
[03:10] | I intend to keep that promise. | 我打算守誓到底 |
[03:15] | Your Grace, I know my brother– | 陛下 我了解我哥哥 |
[03:16] | Like you knew your sister? | 就像你了解你姐姐吗 |
[03:20] | He came here alone, knowing full well how he’d be received. | 他只身前来 而且很清楚会受到怎样的对待 |
[03:23] | Why would he do that if he weren’t telling the truth? | 如果他不是在说实话 又何必这么做 |
[03:27] | Perhaps he trusts his little brother to defend him, | 或许他相信他弟弟会维护他 |
[03:30] | right up to the moment he slits my throat. | 直到他找机会割了我的喉咙 |
[03:33] | You’re right. We can’t trust him. | 您说得对 我们不能信任他 |
[03:36] | He attacked my father in the streets. | 他在街上袭击了我父亲 |
[03:38] | He tried to destroy my house and my family, | 他企图毁掉我们家族 |
[03:41] | the same as he did yours. | 就像对你们那样 |
[03:42] | Do you want me to apologize? | 要我向诸位道歉吗 |
[03:44] | I won’t. | 不可能的 |
[03:46] | We were at war. | 我们当时在交战 |
[03:47] | Everything I did, I did for my house and my family. | 我所做的一切都是为了我的家族 |
[03:50] | I’d do it all again. | 一切重来也不会改变 |
[03:52] | The things we do for love. | 我们为爱所做的事 |
[04:01] | So why have you abandoned your house and family now? | 那你现在为何抛弃你的家族 |
[04:06] | Because this goes beyond loyalty. | 因为此战比忠诚更重要 |
[04:12] | This is about survival. | 此战事关存亡 |
[04:21] | You don’t know me well, Your Grace. | 您对我不大熟悉 陛下 |
[04:25] | But I know Ser Jaime. | 但我了解詹姆爵士 |
[04:27] | He is a man of honor. | 他是讲荣誉的人 |
[04:30] | I was his captor once. | 我曾经押送他 |
[04:32] | But when we were both taken prisoner | 但当我们一起被俘 |
[04:33] | and the men holding us tried to force themselves on me, | 而抓捕我们的人企图强暴我时 |
[04:36] | Ser Jaime defended me. | 詹姆爵士挺身而出 |
[04:39] | And lost his hand because of it. | 还因此断了手 |
[04:44] | Without him, my lady, you would not be alive. | 没有他 小姐 您也不可能活着 |
[04:49] | He armed me, armored me, | 是他给了我武器和盔甲 |
[04:52] | and sent me to find you and bring you home | 让我去找您 送您回家 |
[04:55] | because he’d sworn an oath to your mother. | 因为他对您母亲立过誓 |
[05:04] | You vouch for him? | 你替他担保吗 |
[05:08] | I do. | 是的 |
[05:14] | You would fight beside him? | 你愿意与他并肩战斗吗 |
[05:20] | I would. | 是的 |
[05:26] | I trust you with my life. | 我愿意把性命托付给你 |
[05:29] | If you trust him with yours, | 既然你认为他值得以性命相托 |
[05:31] | we should let him stay. | 那就让他留下吧 |
[05:39] | What does the Warden of the North say about it? | 北境守护怎么看 |
[05:47] | We need every man we can get. | 我们需要每一个帮手 |
[05:59] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[06:21] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢 陛下 |
[07:01] | Either you knew Cersei was lying and let me believe otherwise, | 你要么早知瑟曦在撒谎 有意欺瞒于我 |
[07:04] | or you didn’t know at all. | 要么自己也蒙在鼓里 |
[07:06] | Which makes you either a traitor or a fool. | 所以你要么是叛徒 要么是傻瓜 |
[07:08] | – I was a fool. – Not for the first time. | -我是傻瓜 -不是第一次了 |
[07:11] | Cersei still sits on the throne. | 瑟曦还坐在铁王座上 |
[07:13] | If you can’t help me take it back, | 如果你不能帮我夺回王位 |
[07:15] | I’ll find another Hand who can. | 我就另找一位能做到的首相 |
[07:22] | I suspect one of you will be wearing this | 看来一切结束之前 这玩意儿 |
[07:25] | before it’s all over. | 会戴在你们其中一人身上 |
[07:32] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[08:20] | Don’t you have something better to do? | 你就没别的要紧事做 |
[08:22] | You make my weapon yet? | 我的武器打好了吗 |
[08:24] | Just as soon as I’m done making a few thousand of these. | 等我先做完几千件这样的 |
[08:28] | You should make mine first. | 你应该先做我的 |
[08:30] | And make sure it’s stronger than this. | 而且要确保比这个更结实 |
[08:33] | It’s strong enough. | 够结实了 |
[08:39] | It’s going to be safer down in the crypt, you know. | 在墓窖里安全多了 |
[08:43] | Are you going to be down in the crypt? | 你会藏在墓窖里吗 |
[08:45] | – No, but– – But you’re a fighter. | -不会 但… -但你是战士 |
[08:49] | I’ve done my share. | 上过战场 |
[08:52] | You’ve fought them? | 你跟那玩意打过吗 |
[08:53] | I did. Some of them. | 是的 打过几个 |
[08:57] | How many? | 多少个 |
[08:58] | A few. | 几个 |
[09:00] | That was enough. | 足够了 |
[09:04] | What are they like? | 它们什么样 |
[09:07] | Bad. | 凶 |
[09:10] | Really bad. | 很凶 |
[09:11] | “Really bad”? | “很凶” |
[09:15] | Even a smith’s apprentice can do better than “really bad.” | 即使是铁匠学徒 也不至于只说一句”很凶” |
[09:19] | What do they look like? What do they smell like? | 它们什么样子 什么气味 |
[09:21] | How do they move? How hard are they to kill? | 动作快不快 难不难杀死 |
[09:23] | Look, I know you want to fight. | 听着 我知道你想战斗 |
[09:25] | And I know you’re not scared of rapers or murderers or… | 知道你不怕强奸犯 杀人犯什么的 |
[09:29] | This is different. This is… | 但这不一样 这是… |
[09:31] | This is death. | 这是死亡 |
[09:34] | You want to know what they’re like? Death. | 你想知道它们什么样子 死亡 |
[09:35] | That’s what they’re like. | 它们就是死亡的样子 |
[09:45] | I know Death. | 我认得死亡 |
[09:49] | He’s got many faces. | 它有无数张面孔 |
[09:53] | I look forward to seeing this one. | 我期待看到这一张 |
[10:03] | – My weapon? – I’ll get right on it. | -我的武器 -我马上就做 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry for what I did to you. | 我为对你做过的事情道歉 |
[10:45] | You weren’t sorry then. | 当时你不觉得抱歉 |
[10:49] | You were protecting your family. | 你是在保护自己的家人 |
[10:53] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我不是那时的我了 |
[10:54] | You still would be, | 本来可以是的 |
[10:56] | if you hadn’t pushed me out of that window. | 如果你没有把我推出窗外 |
[10:59] | And I would still be Brandon Stark. | 我也可以还是布兰登·史塔克 |
[11:02] | – You’re not? – No. | -你现在不是吗 -不是 |
[11:06] | I’m something else now. | 我不再是我 |
[11:09] | You’re not angry at me. | 你不生我的气 |
[11:12] | I’m not angry at anyone. | 我不生任何人的气 |
[11:14] | Why didn’t you tell them? | 你为什么不告诉他们 |
[11:16] | You won’t be able to help us in this fight | 要是我让他们杀了你 |
[11:18] | if I let them murder you first. | 你就不能帮助我们战斗了 |
[11:24] | What about afterwards? | 那战斗之后呢 |
[11:27] | How do you know there is an afterwards? | 你怎么知道还有之后 |
[11:40] | Next up. | 下一个 |
[11:47] | Put a marker in the ground! | 在地上打个标记 |
[11:51] | Bring it up to the wall! | 送到城墙上去 |
[11:53] | Up to the wall. All right. | 到城墙上去 好 |
[11:56] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[11:59] | Well, here we are. | 又见面了 |
[12:02] | Yes, here we are. | 是啊 又见面了 |
[12:04] | Together again. | 手足重聚 |
[12:08] | And the masses rejoice. | 民众欢欣鼓舞 |
[12:12] | How do they feel about their new queen? | 他们对自己的新女王有什么看法 |
[12:14] | She’s your new queen too. | 她也是你的新女王 |
[12:18] | They remember what happened | 他们还记得上一次 |
[12:20] | the last time Targaryens brought dragons north. | 坦格利安家族乘龙北上时发生了什么 |
[12:23] | They’ll come around once they see Daenerys is different. | 等他们发现丹妮莉丝不一样 就会改变想法 |
[12:26] | And she is? Different? | 她真的不一样吗 |
[12:28] | She is. | 真的 |
[12:30] | – You’re sure about her? – I am. | -你相信她 -我相信 |
[12:32] | She didn’t seem sure about you. | 她似乎不太相信你 |
[12:35] | It’s hard to blame her. | 这不能怪她 |
[12:37] | I made a mistake common to clever people. | 我犯了聪明人常犯的错误 |
[12:39] | I underestimated my opponents. | 我低估了自己的对手 |
[12:42] | Cersei told me the pregnancy had changed her. | 瑟曦告诉我 怀孕改变了她 |
[12:45] | A chance for you both to start again. | 说是你们两人重新开始的机会 |
[12:47] | And I believed her. | 我相信了她 |
[12:48] | That stuff can go on the end. | 那东西可以放到最后 |
[12:51] | Was she lying about the baby too? | 她说怀孕也是骗我的吗 |
[12:54] | No, that part is real. | 不 这部分是真的 |
[13:00] | She’s always been good at using the truth to tell lies. | 她一向善于利用事实来撒谎 |
[13:04] | I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself. | 你不必苛责自己 |
[13:05] | She’s fooled me more than anybody. | 毕竟我才是上当最深的人 |
[13:07] | No, he’s right there. | 不 他在那儿 |
[13:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:11] | She never fooled you. | 你从未上过当 |
[13:14] | You always knew exactly what she was, | 你一直都清楚她的本性 |
[13:16] | and you loved her anyway. | 但你还是爱她 |
[13:29] | So… | 如此说来 |
[13:31] | we’re going to die at Winterfell. | 我们要死在临冬城了 |
[13:36] | Not the death I would’ve chosen. | 不是我想要的死法 |
[13:40] | I always pictured myself | 我总是想象 |
[13:42] | dying in my own bed, | 死在自己的暖床上 |
[13:44] | the age of 80, | 活到八十岁 |
[13:46] | with a belly full of wine and… | 喝饱一肚子酒 |
[13:47] | – A girl’s mouth – A girl’s mouth | -有个妞儿 -有个妞儿 |
[13:48] | – around your cock. – around my cock. | -伺候着 -伺候着 |
[13:55] | At least Cersei won’t get to murder me. | 至少瑟曦没机会杀我了 |
[13:57] | I’m sure I’ll feel some satisfaction | 等我被死人撕碎的时候 |
[13:59] | denying her that pleasure | 想到剥夺了她的乐趣 |
[14:01] | while I’m being ripped apart by dead men. | 定会感到一丝满足 |
[14:07] | Maybe after I’m dead… | 或许我死后 |
[14:10] | I’ll march down to King’s Landing | 可以进军君临 |
[14:12] | and rip her apart. | 把她撕碎 |
[14:13] | You will see the Army of the Dead. | 你很快就会见识到死人军团 |
[14:26] | Good. | 好 |
[14:45] | Good. Yes, aim. | 好 看准了 |
[14:50] | Don’t rush. | 不要急 |
[14:51] | Come forward. | 上前 |
[14:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:55] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[14:56] | Lady Brienne. | 布蕾妮小姐 |
[15:06] | – He’s come a long way. – He’s all right. | -他进步很大 -他还不错 |
[15:09] | One more time. Come on. | 再来一次 来吧 |
[15:11] | – Still has a lot to learn. – I’m sure you’ll teach him. | -还有很多要学 -你一定会教给他 |
[15:14] | Better, better. | 好多了 |
[15:16] | I’ve been told you’re commanding the left flank. | 我听说你负责指挥军队左翼 |
[15:17] | I am. | 是的 |
[15:19] | It’s, uh… It’s good ground. | 那边 易守难攻 |
[15:22] | It is. | 是的 |
[15:24] | The rise, it should give us some advantage. | 那片高地能让我们获得一点优势 |
[15:27] | If we can keep a tight formation, | 如果我们能保持紧密阵形 |
[15:28] | we might be able to beat them back. | 或许能击退它们 |
[15:30] | Yes, I think you’re right. | 没错 我想你说得对 |
[15:33] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你要干什么 -什么意思 |
[15:34] | – I think you know. – I truly don’t. | -明知故问 -我真的不明白 |
[15:37] | We have never had a conversation last this long | 你我之间从没有对话这么久 |
[15:39] | without you insulting me. Not once. | 你还不羞辱我的时候 从来没有 |
[15:41] | You want me to insult you? | 你想要我羞辱你吗 |
[15:42] | – No! – Good. | -不 -很好 |
[15:50] | I came to Winterfell because… | 我来到临冬城是因为… |
[15:58] | I’m not the fighter I used to be. | 虽然我打斗起来不如从前 |
[16:02] | But I’d be honored to serve under your command, | 但如果能在你麾下战斗 我会非常荣幸 |
[16:04] | if you’ll have me. | 只要你愿意接纳我 |
[16:15] | I better get back. | 我该回去了 |
[16:37] | Forgive me, Khaleesi. | 请原谅我 卡丽熙 |
[16:41] | Have you done something to offend me? | 你做了什么冒犯我的事吗 |
[16:44] | Many things. | 很多 |
[16:45] | Long ago and long forgiven. | 过去的事我早就原谅你了 |
[16:47] | But you did forgive, | 尽管我失败了 |
[16:50] | despite my failures. | 您还是原谅了我 |
[16:54] | When I heard you’d named Tyrion your Hand, | 听说您任命提利昂为首相时 |
[16:58] | it broke my heart. | 我的心都碎了 |
[17:01] | When I named him Hand, | 我任命他为首相时 |
[17:02] | I didn’t know if I’d ever see you again. | 不知道还能不能再见到你 |
[17:05] | You made the right choice. | 您的选择是正确的 |
[17:08] | I wasn’t under the impression you liked him very much. | 在我印象里 你不是很喜欢他 |
[17:10] | I didn’t. | 的确 |
[17:12] | His mouth hardly stopped moving | 从瓦兰提斯到弥林 |
[17:13] | between Volantis and Meereen. | 他的嘴一刻都不闲着 |
[17:14] | It was all I could do not to throw him in the sea. | 我强忍着才没把他丢进海里 |
[17:21] | But the mind behind all those words… | 但他言辞背后的头脑… |
[17:26] | He’s made mistakes. | 他犯过错 |
[17:28] | Serious mistakes. | 错得离谱 |
[17:31] | As have we all. | 我们都犯过错 |
[17:34] | He owns his | 他知错 |
[17:37] | and learns from them. | 还能吸取教训 |
[17:39] | You’re advising me to forgive the man | 你建议我原谅这个 |
[17:41] | who stole your position? | 窃取你首相之位的人 |
[17:44] | I am. | 没错 |
[17:47] | And one other suggestion, | 还有一个建议 |
[17:49] | if you’ll allow me. | 如果您准许 |
[17:51] | The moment we can get the last infantryman out onto the field, | 步兵全数出城之后 |
[17:54] | we should shut the gates. | 城门应该立即关闭 |
[17:56] | Keep them open for as long as you can. | 城门尽可能开久一些 |
[17:58] | There are still people coming in from the countryside. | 还有人从乡下过来避难 |
[18:07] | Lady Sansa, I was hoping we could speak alone. | 珊莎小姐 我希望能单独跟你谈谈 |
[18:28] | I thought you and I were on the verge of agreement before. | 我以为你我一度接近于达成共识 |
[18:30] | About Ser Jaime. | 在詹姆爵士的事情上 |
[18:34] | Brienne has been loyal to me, always. | 布蕾妮一直对我忠心耿耿 |
[18:37] | I trust her more than anyone. | 她是我最信赖的人 |
[18:40] | I wish I could have that kind of faith in my advisors. | 我希望我也能如此信赖自己的顾问 |
[18:44] | Tyrion is a good man. | 提利昂是个好人 |
[18:46] | He was never anything but decent towards me. | 他一直对我尊重有加 |
[18:49] | I didn’t ask him to be my Hand simply because he was good. | 我任命他为首相不只是因为他是个好人 |
[18:53] | I asked him to be my Hand because he was good, | 而是因为他不仅是个好人 |
[18:56] | and intelligent, | 还有智慧 |
[18:58] | and ruthless when he had to be. | 并且在必要时能够冷酷无情 |
[19:01] | He never should have trusted Cersei. | 他不该相信瑟曦 |
[19:04] | You never should have either. | 您也不该相信瑟曦 |
[19:10] | I thought he knew his sister. | 我以为他了解自己的姐姐 |
[19:14] | Families are complicated. | 家庭关系是复杂的 |
[19:17] | Ours certainly have been. | 对我们两家的确如此 |
[19:21] | A sad thing to have in common. | 可悲的共同之处 |
[19:25] | We have other things in common. | 我们还有其他共同之处 |
[19:27] | We’ve both known what it means to lead people | 你我都知道领导一群不愿 |
[19:29] | who aren’t inclined to accept a woman’s rule. | 听从女人号令的人意味着什么 |
[19:33] | And we’ve both done a damn good job of it, | 而且在我看来 |
[19:35] | from what I can tell. | 我们都做得不错 |
[19:39] | And yet, I can’t help but feel we’re at odds with one another. | 然而 我还是觉得我们之间有矛盾 |
[19:45] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[19:51] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[19:55] | He loves you, you know that. | 他爱您 您知道的 |
[19:58] | That bothers you. | 这让你不安 |
[20:00] | Men do stupid things for women. | 男人常为了女人做蠢事 |
[20:03] | They’re easily manipulated. | 他们容易被情感左右 |
[20:09] | All my life, I’ve known one goal: | 我有生以来只有一个目标 |
[20:11] | the Iron Throne. | 铁王座 |
[20:14] | Taking it back from the people who destroyed my family, | 我要夺回它 从那些毁了我的家族 |
[20:16] | and almost destroyed yours. | 也差点毁了你家族的人手里 |
[20:19] | My war was against them. | 我的敌人从来都是他们 |
[20:23] | Until I met Jon. | 直到我遇到琼恩 |
[20:27] | Now I’m here, half a world away, | 现在我到这里 跨越半个世界 |
[20:29] | fighting Jon’s war alongside him. | 与琼恩并肩 为他而战 |
[20:33] | Tell me, who manipulated whom? | 你告诉我 是谁左右了谁 |
[20:43] | I should have thanked you the moment you arrived. | 您来的时候我应该感谢您的 |
[20:48] | That was a mistake. | 是我失礼了 |
[20:53] | I’m here because I love your brother… | 我来这里是因为我爱你的哥哥 |
[20:56] | and I trust him… | 我相信他 |
[20:59] | and I know he’s true to his word. | 而且我知道他一诺千金 |
[21:02] | He’s only the second man in my life | 他是我生命中第二个 |
[21:03] | I can say that about. | 可以这样形容的男人 |
[21:07] | Who was the first? | 第一个是谁 |
[21:08] | Someone taller. | 一个比他高的人 |
[21:15] | And what happens afterwards? | 之后怎么办 |
[21:19] | We defeat the dead, we destroy Cersei. | 我们击败死人 摧毁瑟曦 |
[21:24] | What happens then? | 然后呢 |
[21:27] | I take the Iron Throne. | 我夺回铁王座 |
[21:31] | What about the North? | 那北境呢 |
[21:34] | It was taken from us, | 它从我们手中被夺走 |
[21:36] | and we took it back. | 又被我们夺回 |
[21:38] | And we said we’d never bow to anyone else again. | 我们发誓不再向任何人屈膝称臣 |
[21:41] | What about the North? | 北境怎么办 |
[21:50] | Apologies, my lady. Your Grace… | 抱歉 小姐 陛下 |
[21:53] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[22:16] | My queen. | 女王陛下 |
[22:18] | Your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[22:21] | She only has a few ships, | 她的船不多 |
[22:22] | and she couldn’t sail them here. | 不能驶来这里 |
[22:23] | So she’s sailing to the Iron Islands instead, | 所以她去了铁群岛 |
[22:26] | to take them back in your name. | 以您的名义收复失地 |
[22:28] | But why aren’t you with her? | 那你为什么不跟她一起去 |
[22:37] | I want to fight for Winterfell, Lady Sansa… | 我想为临冬城而战 珊莎小姐 |
[22:41] | if you’ll have me. | 如果你愿意接纳我 |
[23:13] | Milord, we’re not soldiers. | 大人 我们不是士兵 |
[23:15] | You are now. | 现在是了 |
[23:20] | Look, I made it through most of my years | 听着 我这辈子大多数时候 |
[23:23] | without ever getting near a fight, | 都远离战火 |
[23:25] | but then I survived the Battle of the Bastards. | 但我依然从私生子大战中幸存下来 |
[23:27] | Right outside these walls. | 就在城墙外面 |
[23:29] | If I can live through that, you can live through this. | 既然我能活下来 你们也能 |
[23:34] | They’ll outfit you with weapons at the forge. | 熔炉那里在分发武器 |
[23:37] | Right that way. | 就在那边 |
[23:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:43] | When the time comes, you’ll be down in the crypts. | 到时候你们躲进墓窖里 |
[23:45] | They’re the safest place to be. | 那是最安全的地方 |
[23:47] | Through that archway right over there. | 从那边的拱门过去 |
[23:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:53] | Hey, hey, who’s next, lads? | 下一个是谁 小伙子们 |
[23:56] | Thank you, sir. Come back! | 谢谢你 先生 平安回来 |
[23:59] | Which way should I go? | 我应该去哪边 |
[24:06] | Which way do you want to go? | 你想去哪边 |
[24:08] | All the children will be going below when the time comes. | 到时候所有孩子都要躲到地下 |
[24:13] | But both me brothers were soldiers. | 可是我的两个哥哥都是士兵 |
[24:17] | I want to fight too. | 我也想打仗 |
[24:24] | That’s good to hear. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[24:26] | I’m going to be in the crypt with my son, | 我会跟我儿子一起去墓窖 |
[24:28] | and I’d feel a lot better with you down there to protect us. | 如果有你在下面保护我们 我就安心了 |
[24:31] | I’m sure a lot of people would. | 我相信很多人都需要你 |
[24:39] | All right. I’ll defend the crypt, then. | 那好吧 我负责守卫墓窖 |
[24:52] | Riders coming in! | 骑手归来 |
[25:19] | My little crow. | 我的小乌鸦 |
[25:20] | I thought we’d lost you. | 还以为我们失去你了 |
[25:22] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[25:28] | Put them in the stables. | 牵去马厩 |
[25:33] | How did you find each other? | 你们怎么碰到一起的 |
[25:35] | We met up at the Last Hearth. | 在最后壁炉城碰了面 |
[25:37] | The dead got there first. | 死人先到了那里 |
[25:43] | The Umbers? | 安柏家的人呢 |
[25:45] | Fighting for the Night King now. | 现在为夜王而战了 |
[25:48] | We had to travel around them to get here. | 我们不得不绕路过来 |
[25:51] | Whoever’s not here now | 现在还没来的 |
[25:53] | is with them. | 都是敌人了 |
[25:55] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多久 |
[25:57] | Before the sun comes up tomorrow. | 明天日出之前 |
[26:06] | The big woman still here? | 大个子女人还在这里吗 |
[26:11] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[26:13] | Next. | 下一个 |
[26:14] | We have dragonglass | 我们有龙晶 |
[26:17] | and Valyrian steel. | 有瓦雷利亚钢 |
[26:23] | But there are too many of them. | 但敌人太多了 |
[26:26] | Far too many. | 太多太多了 |
[26:29] | Our enemy doesn’t tire. | 我们的敌人永不疲惫 |
[26:33] | Doesn’t stop. | 不停不歇 |
[26:36] | Doesn’t feel. | 无知无觉 |
[26:38] | We can’t beat them in a straight fight. | 正面交锋是打不过它们的 |
[26:41] | So, what can we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[26:45] | The Night King made them all. They follow his command. | 死人军团是夜王所造 听他指挥 |
[26:49] | If he falls… | 如果他倒下… |
[26:52] | Getting to him may be our best chance. | 拿下他也许是我们最好的机会 |
[26:54] | If that’s true, he’ll never expose himself. | 如果真是这样 他绝不会暴露自己 |
[26:57] | Yes, he will. | 他会的 |
[27:00] | He’ll come for me. | 他会来找我 |
[27:03] | He’s tried before, many times, with many Three-Eyed Ravens. | 他干过很多次 对付过很多三眼乌鸦 |
[27:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:10] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[27:11] | An endless night. | 无尽的长夜 |
[27:14] | He wants to erase this world, and I am its memory. | 他想要消灭这个世界 而我是世界的记忆 |
[27:18] | That’s what death is, isn’t it? | 那不就是死亡吗 |
[27:23] | Forgetting. | 遗忘 |
[27:26] | Being forgotten. | 被遗忘 |
[27:29] | If we forget where we’ve been | 如果我们忘记我们曾经是谁 |
[27:30] | and what we’ve done, | 做过什么 |
[27:32] | we’re not men anymore. | 我们就不是人类了 |
[27:34] | Just animals. | 只是动物而已 |
[27:36] | Your memories don’t come from books. | 你的记忆并非来自于书本 |
[27:39] | Your stories aren’t just stories. | 你的故事不仅仅是故事 |
[27:42] | If I wanted to erase the world of men, | 如果我想消灭人类世界 |
[27:43] | I’d start with you. | 我就从你开始 |
[27:46] | How will he find you? | 他要怎样找到你 |
[27:47] | His mark is on me. | 我身上有他的印记 |
[27:50] | He always knows where I am. | 他总是知道我在哪里 |
[27:53] | We’ll put you in the crypt, | 我们把你藏在墓窖里 |
[27:54] | – where it’s safest. – No. | -那里最安全 -不 |
[27:56] | We need to lure him into the open | 我们得把他诱至开阔地带 |
[27:58] | before his army destroys us all. | 否则他的军队会一举毁灭我们 |
[28:00] | I’ll wait for him in the Godswood. | 我在神木林里等他 |
[28:02] | You want us to use you as bait? | 你让我们拿你当诱饵 |
[28:04] | We’re not leaving you alone out there. | 我们不能让你一个人留在那 |
[28:05] | He won’t be. I’ll stay with him. | 不会的 我陪他一起 |
[28:08] | With the Ironborn. | 还有铁种 |
[28:13] | I took this castle from you. | 我从你手里夺走了这座城堡 |
[28:15] | Let me defend you now. | 现在让我守护你 |
[28:26] | We’ll hold off the rest of them for as long as we can. | 我们要尽可能拖住其余的敌人 越久越好 |
[28:29] | When the time comes, | 当时机来临 |
[28:30] | Ser Davos and I will be on the walls, | 戴佛斯爵士和我将在城墙上 |
[28:32] | to give you the signal to light the trench. | 发出点燃鹿砦的信号 |
[28:34] | Ser Davos is perfectly capable of waving a torch on his own. | 戴佛斯爵士一个人完全有能力挥舞火把 |
[28:38] | You’ll be in the crypt. | 你去墓窖 |
[28:40] | Your Grace, I have fought before, | 陛下 我参加过战斗 |
[28:42] | I can do it again. | 再战一次毫无问题 |
[28:43] | Alongside the men and women risking their lives. | 与那些视死如归的人并肩作战 |
[28:45] | There are thousands of them | 他们成千上万 |
[28:47] | and only one of you. | 而你只有一个 |
[28:49] | You can’t fight as well as they can, | 你的作战能力不如他们 |
[28:50] | but you can think better than any of them. | 但你的智谋强过任何人 |
[28:53] | You’re here because of your mind. | 你在这里是因为你的头脑 |
[28:56] | If we survive, I’ll need it. | 如果我们大难不死 我还需要它 |
[29:01] | The dragons should give us an edge in the field. | 龙应该是我们在战场上的优势所在 |
[29:04] | If they’re in the field, they’re not protecting Bran. | 龙去了战场 就不能保护布兰了 |
[29:07] | We need to be near him. | 我们得离他近些 |
[29:09] | Not too near, or the Night King won’t come. | 不能近到让夜王不肯来 |
[29:11] | But close enough to pursue him when he does. | 但等他来了 要追得上他 |
[29:13] | Dragonfire will stop him? | 龙焰能阻止他吗 |
[29:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:17] | No one’s ever tried. | 没有人试过 |
[29:25] | We’re all going to die. | 我们都会死 |
[29:29] | But at least we die together. | 但至少我们死在一起 |
[29:35] | Let’s get some rest. | 诸位休息一下 |
[29:46] | Your Grace. | 告退 陛下 |
[30:02] | Do you need help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[30:04] | No. | 不需要 |
[30:06] | You’ve had a strange journey. | 你经历了一场奇异的旅程 |
[30:09] | Stranger than most. | 再奇异不过了 |
[30:12] | I’d like to hear about it. | 我想听听 |
[30:17] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[30:19] | If only we were trapped in a castle… | 反正我们被困在城堡里 |
[30:22] | in the middle of winter, with nowhere to go. | 正值凛冬 无处可去 |
[30:48] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[31:09] | When Daenerys takes her throne… | 等丹妮莉丝夺回王位 |
[31:12] | there will be no place for us here. | 这里就没有我们的容身之处了 |
[31:15] | I am loyal to my queen. | 我忠于我的女王 |
[31:17] | I will fight for her until her enemies are defeated, | 我为她而战 直到彻底打败她的敌人 |
[31:20] | but when the war is over and she has won… | 但当战争结束 她最终获胜 |
[31:27] | do you want to grow old in this place? | 你想在这里终老吗 |
[31:32] | Is there nothing else you want to do, | 你没有别的事情想做 |
[31:35] | nothing else you want to see? | 别的地方想去吗 |
[31:39] | Naath. | 纳斯岛 |
[31:42] | I’d like to see the beaches again. | 我想再看看海滩 |
[31:46] | Then I will take you there. | 那我就带你去那里 |
[31:49] | My people are peaceful. | 我们那里的人不善争斗 |
[31:52] | We cannot protect ourselves. | 我们保护不了自己 |
[31:54] | My people are not peaceful. | 我们的人能征善战 |
[31:57] | We will protect you. | 我们来保护你们 |
[32:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:15] | Have you told her yet? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[32:20] | No. | 没有 |
[32:25] | Being careful. | 谨慎行事 |
[32:29] | Biding your time. | 等待时机 |
[32:33] | Waiting for the perfect– | 等到最恰当的… |
[32:47] | And now our watch begins. | 我们从今开始守望 |
[32:54] | Gilly? Little Sam? | 吉莉和小山姆呢 |
[32:57] | They’ll be safe down in the crypt. | 他们在墓窖里会很安全 |
[33:02] | If you want to join them… | 你可以和他们一起… |
[33:08] | To protect them. | 保护他们 |
[33:10] | Everyone seems to forget that I was the first man | 大家好像都忘了我是第一个 |
[33:11] | to kill a White Walker. | 杀死异鬼的人 |
[33:13] | – I’ve killed Thenns. – Thenn. | -我杀过不少瑟恩人 -一个 |
[33:15] | I’ve saved Gilly more than once. | 我救过吉莉 不止一次 |
[33:16] | I stole a considerable number of books from the Citadel library, | 我从学城的藏书室偷了好多书 |
[33:19] | survived the Fist of the First Men. | 从先民拳峰活着回来 |
[33:22] | You need me out there. | 你们需要我出战 |
[33:24] | Well, if that’s what it’s come to, we really are fucked. | 要是到了那个地步 我们可真操蛋了 |
[33:27] | Well, calling you “fucked” wouldn’t be strictly accurate. | 严格来讲 你是没操过的 |
[33:34] | Samwell Tarly. | 山姆威尔·塔利 |
[33:36] | Slayer of White Walkers. | 异鬼杀手 |
[33:38] | Lover of Ladies. | 淑女情人 |
[33:41] | As if we needed any more signs the world was ending. | 好像嫌末日预兆不够多似的 |
[33:46] | Think back to where we started. | 想想我们刚开始的时候 |
[33:50] | Us, Grenn, Pyp. | 我们 葛兰 派普 |
[33:55] | Now it’s just us three. | 现在只剩我们仨了 |
[33:58] | Last man left, burn the rest of us. | 最后一个活着的 把死的烧了 |
[34:17] | I wish Father were here. | 真希望老爸能在这儿 |
[34:21] | I would love to see the look on his face | 我很想看看他得知两个儿子 |
[34:23] | when he realizes his two sons | 将为守卫临冬城而死 |
[34:25] | are about to die defending Winterfell. | 脸上是个什么表情 |
[34:32] | That would be something to see. | 那真是值得一看 |
[34:40] | I remember the first time we were here, | 我还记得我们第一次拜访这里 |
[34:43] | the first time I saw this hall. | 我第一次见到这个大厅的时候 |
[34:46] | You were a golden lion. | 你是黄金狮子 |
[34:49] | I was a drunken whoremonger. | 我是酒鬼嫖客 |
[34:52] | It was all so simple. | 一切都是那么简单 |
[34:54] | It wasn’t so simple. | 没那么简单 |
[34:57] | I was sleeping with my sister | 那时候我跟亲姐姐上床 |
[34:58] | and you had one friend in the world | 而你在这世上唯一的朋友 |
[35:01] | who was sleeping with his sister. | 就这个睡自己老姐的人 |
[35:03] | I was speaking in relative terms. | 我说的是跟现在比起来 |
[35:06] | – Do you miss it? – Of course I miss it. | -你怀念那时候吗 -当然了 |
[35:11] | Well, my golden-lion days are done, | 我当黄金狮子的日子一去不返 |
[35:13] | but whoremongering is still an option for you. | 但你想嫖还是有得嫖的 |
[35:17] | It’s not. | 没啦 |
[35:19] | Things would be easier if it were. | 如果可以的话 事情就简单多了 |
[35:25] | The perils of self-betterment. | 为蛋疼的自我完善喝一杯 |
[35:35] | My lady. | 小姐 |
[35:36] | Oh, we didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我们不是有意打扰 |
[35:38] | We were just looking for somewhere warm to– | 我们只是想找个暖和的地方 好… |
[35:40] | To contemplate your imminent death. | 好品味即将到来的死亡 |
[35:42] | You’ve come to the right place. | 你们来对地方了 |
[35:44] | You want some of this piss? It’s not bad. | 想来点酒吗 不难喝 |
[35:47] | – It’s not good either. – Thank you, milord. | -也不好喝 -谢谢 大人 |
[35:49] | I don’t think that’s wise. | 我觉得这样做不明智 |
[35:51] | The battle might start at any moment. | 战斗随时可能打响 |
[35:56] | Half cup. | 半杯 |
[35:59] | – And you? – No, thank you. | -你呢 -不了 谢谢 |
[36:01] | I should try and get some sleep. | 我应该去睡一会儿 |
[36:03] | You really think any of us are going to sleep tonight? | 你真的觉得今晚会有人睡觉 |
[36:07] | Join us. | 坐 |
[36:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:12] | Just a bit. | 就一会儿 |
[36:20] | Well, what do we have here? | 你们这是在干啥呢 |
[36:21] | Ser Davos, join us. | 戴佛斯爵士 一起来一杯 |
[36:22] | No, none for me, thanks. | 不 我不喝 谢谢 |
[36:24] | Came here for this. | 我来是为了这个 |
[36:26] | I figured I could wait to die freezing my balls off out there | 我琢磨在外面冻掉了蛋等死 |
[36:31] | or wait to die nice and warm in here. | 总不如在这里暖暖和和地等死 |
[36:36] | It could be our last night in this world, you know. | 这可能是我们活在世上的最后一晚了 |
[36:41] | Yes, well, I’m glad you’re here. | 是的 很高兴你来了 |
[36:44] | Here fighting with us. | 与我们并肩作战 |
[36:46] | Glad you survived Eastwatch. | 很高兴你从东海望活着回来 |
[36:48] | Would you like a drink? | 要来一杯吗 |
[36:50] | Brought my own. | 我自己带了 |
[36:59] | They call you “King Killer.” | 他们叫你”杀君者” |
[37:02] | I’m sure someone does. | 是有人这样叫我 |
[37:04] | They call me “Giantsbane.” | 别人都叫我”巨人克星” |
[37:08] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[37:20] | I killed a giant when I was 10. | 我十岁的时候杀了一个巨人 |
[37:25] | Then I climbed right into bed with his wife. | 然后我爬上床和他老婆睡觉 |
[37:30] | When she woke up, you know what she did? | 知道她醒来之后干了啥 |
[37:36] | Suckled me at her teat for three months. | 用她的奶头喂了我三个月的奶 |
[37:41] | Thought I was her baby. | 以为我是她的娃 |
[37:44] | That’s how I got so strong. | 所以我才这么强壮 |
[37:47] | Giant’s milk. | 喝过巨人的奶 |
[38:07] | Maybe I will have that drink. | 我还是喝点吧 |
[38:48] | You never used to shut up. | 你以前从不闭嘴 |
[38:49] | Now you’re just sitting there like a mute. | 现在像个哑巴一样坐在那儿 |
[38:55] | Guess I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[39:05] | What are you doing up here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[39:07] | What’s it look like? | 你看我在干什么 |
[39:09] | No, I mean, what are you doing up here? | 不 我是问 你到北方来做什么 |
[39:14] | You joined the Brotherhood. | 你加入了兄弟会 |
[39:16] | You went beyond the Wall with Jon. | 跟琼恩去了长城之外 |
[39:18] | You’re here now. Why? | 现在又跑到这里 为什么 |
[39:22] | When was the last time you fought for anyone but yourself? | 你上次不为自己而为别人战斗是什么时候 |
[39:27] | I fought for you, didn’t I? | 我为你战斗过 不是吗 |
[39:40] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 操他娘的 |
[39:42] | May as well be at a bloody wedding. | 都跑来凑热闹 是有喜酒吃吗 |
[39:46] | My lady. | 小姐 |
[39:48] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry we parted the way we did. | 上次分别不太愉快 很是抱歉 |
[39:54] | Was he on your list? | 他在你的名单上吗 |
[39:56] | For a little while. | 有段时间吧 |
[39:59] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[40:02] | The Lord of Light has brought us together all the same. | 光之王终究将我等聚在了一处 |
[40:07] | This is his moment. | 这是属于他的时刻 |
[40:09] | – When light– – Thoros isn’t here anymore, | -当光… -索罗斯不在了 |
[40:11] | so I hope you’re not about to give a sermon. | 你别是来给我们布道的 |
[40:14] | Because if you are, | 因为你要是那样 |
[40:16] | the Lord of Light’s gonna wonder why he brought you back 19 times | 光之王就要纳闷为啥复活你十九次了 |
[40:19] | just to watch you die when I chuck you over this fucking wall. | 莫非为了看你被我扔出墙外摔死 |
[40:36] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[40:39] | I’m not spending my final hours | 我可不跟你们两个糟老头子 |
[40:40] | with you two miserable old shits. | 度过生命的最后时刻 |
[41:07] | That for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[41:22] | This’ll work. | 很不错 |
[41:28] | Last time you saw me, | 你上次见我时 |
[41:29] | you wanted me to come to Winterfell. | 就让我来临冬城 |
[41:31] | Took the long road, but… | 我兜兜转转 但… |
[41:35] | What did the Red Woman want with you? | 红袍女找你做什么 |
[41:41] | She wanted my blood for some kind of spell. | 她要用我的血施法 |
[41:45] | Why your blood? | 为什么要你的血 |
[41:48] | I’m Robert Baratheon’s bastard. | 我是劳勃·拜拉席恩的私生子 |
[41:51] | I didn’t know until she told me. | 她说了我才知道 |
[41:54] | Then she tied me up, stripped me down, | 然后她把我绑起来 扒了我的衣服 |
[41:56] | put leeches all over me. | 在我身上放水蛭 |
[42:00] | Was that your first time? | 那是你的第一次吗 |
[42:03] | No, yeah, I’ve never had leeches put all over my cock. | 是啊 之前没人在我老二上放过水蛭 |
[42:05] | Your first time with a woman. | 你第一次跟女人上床 |
[42:07] | What? | 什么 |
[42:09] | I– I didn’t– I wasn’t with her. | 我 我没跟她上床 |
[42:12] | Were you with other girls before that in King’s Landing? | 之前你在君临跟别的女孩上过床吗 |
[42:16] | Or after? | 之后呢 |
[42:21] | You don’t remember? | 你记不得吗 |
[42:25] | – Yes, I was. – One? | -有过 -一个吗 |
[42:28] | Two? | 两个 |
[42:29] | – Twenty? – Well, I didn’t keep count. | -二十个 -我没数过 |
[42:34] | Yes, you did. | 你数过 |
[42:38] | Three. | 三个 |
[42:45] | We’re probably going to die soon. | 我们可能很快就要死了 |
[42:50] | I want to know what it’s like before that happens. | 我希望在死前尝尝那种滋味 |
[42:59] | Arya, I– | 艾莉亚 我… |
[43:37] | I’m not the Red Woman. | 我不是红袍女 |
[43:39] | Take your own bloody pants off. | 脱下你那该死的裤子 |
[44:05] | It’s strange, isn’t it? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[44:10] | Almost everyone here’s fought the Starks at one time or another. | 曾几何时 在座的人几乎都曾与史塔克为敌 |
[44:16] | And here we are in their castle, ready to defend it. | 如今却在他们家的城堡 准备守卫它 |
[44:20] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[44:24] | At least we’ll die with honor. | 至少我们死得光荣 |
[44:32] | I think we might live. | 我想我们还是有希望的 |
[44:37] | I– I do. | 真的 |
[44:41] | How many battles have we survived between us? | 多少次彼此交战 我们不都死里逃生 |
[44:45] | Ser Davos Seaworth. | 戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士 |
[44:47] | Survivor of both the Blackwater | 黑水河一战和私生子大战 |
[44:49] | and the Battle of the Bastards. | 两次大战中幸存 |
[44:51] | All without a shred of combat ability. | 完全不是英勇善战的缘故 |
[44:55] | Ser Jaime Lannister, fabled hero of the Siege of Pyke. | 詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士 围攻派克城时著名的英雄 |
[44:59] | Fabled loser of the Battle of Whispering Wood. | 呓语森林之战著名的败将 |
[45:01] | Hear, hear! | 没错 |
[45:03] | Ser Brienne of Tarth. | 塔斯的布蕾妮爵士 |
[45:05] | Defeated the Hound in– | 打败了猎狗 在… |
[45:08] | Pardon me, Lady Brienne. | 抱歉 布蕾妮小姐 |
[45:11] | She’s not a ser? | 她不是爵士吗 |
[45:13] | You’re not a knight? | 你不是骑士吗 |
[45:15] | Women can’t be knights. | 女人不能当骑士 |
[45:17] | – Why not? – Tradition. | -为啥 -传统 |
[45:19] | Fuck tradition. | 去他妈的传统 |
[45:21] | I don’t even want to be a knight. | 我根本不想当骑士 |
[45:28] | I’m no king. | 我不是国王 |
[45:29] | But if I were, | 但我要是国王 |
[45:31] | I’d knight you 10 times over. | 就封你十回骑士 |
[45:36] | You don’t need a king. | 封骑士不需要国王 |
[45:39] | Any knight can make another knight. | 骑士就可以封骑士 |
[45:46] | I’ll prove it. | 我来证明 |
[45:51] | Kneel, Lady Brienne. | 跪下 布蕾妮小姐 |
[45:58] | Do you want to be a knight or not? | 你想不想当骑士 |
[46:04] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[46:59] | In the name of the Warrior, | 以战士之名 |
[47:01] | I charge you to be brave. | 我命你勇往无前 |
[47:05] | In the name of the Father, | 以天父之名 |
[47:09] | I charge you to be just. | 我命你公正无私 |
[47:14] | In the name of the Mother, | 以圣母之名 |
[47:16] | I charge you to defend the innocent. | 我命你守护无辜之人 |
[47:28] | Arise, Brienne of Tarth… | 请起身 塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[47:32] | a knight of the Seven Kingdoms. | 七国的骑士 |
[47:51] | Ser Brienne of Tarth! | 塔斯的布蕾妮爵士 |
[47:54] | Knight of the Seven Kingdoms! | 七国的骑士 |
[48:06] | We have all we need to win this war. | 我们已经万事俱备 |
[48:08] | I have trained my men, women and children. | 我们家族的男女老少都训练有素 |
[48:11] | I have fought before. I can fight again. | 我打过仗 我可以参战 |
[48:13] | Please, listen to me. You’re the future of our house. | 拜托 听我说 你是我们家族的未来 |
[48:16] | I don’t need you to remind me of that. | 我不需要你来提醒 |
[48:19] | You’ll be safer in the crypt. These things we’re fighting– | 你在墓窖里更安全 我们要对抗的东西… |
[48:21] | I will not hide underground. | 我绝不躲在地下 |
[48:23] | I pledged to fight for the North, | 我宣誓为北境而战 |
[48:25] | and I will fight. | 我就要战斗 |
[48:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉 我不是有意… |
[48:34] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[48:37] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[48:44] | I wish you good fortune, cousin. | 祝你好运 表兄 |
[48:48] | Thank you, my lady. | 谢谢 小姐 |
[48:51] | – My lady. – My lady. | -小姐 -小姐 |
[48:56] | What have you got there? | 你手里拿的什么 |
[48:59] | It’s called Heartsbane. | 它叫碎心 |
[49:02] | It’s my family sword. | 是我们家族的剑 |
[49:04] | You still have a family. | 你有家人在 |
[49:07] | Yes. And I’d love to defend them with it. | 是啊 我愿用这把剑保护他们 |
[49:12] | But I can’t really hold it upright. | 可我使不动它 |
[49:17] | Your father, he taught me how to be a man. | 是你父亲教我成为男子汉 |
[49:21] | How to do what’s right. | 教我做对的事 |
[49:25] | This is right. | 这就是对的事 |
[49:30] | It’s Valyrian steel. | 这是瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[49:34] | I’d be honored if you’d take it. | 你愿意接受它是我的荣幸 |
[49:49] | I’ll wield it in his memory… | 我将带着对他的回忆挥剑 |
[49:56] | to guard the realms of men. | 守卫活人的世界 |
[50:01] | I’ll see you when it’s through. | 结束后我们再见 |
[50:15] | I hope we win. | 希望我们能赢 |
[50:25] | – We’d better get some rest. – No, let’s stay a bit longer. | -我们最好去休息 -别啊 再待一会儿 |
[50:28] | We’re out of wine. | 酒喝光了 |
[50:36] | How about a song? | 唱首歌如何 |
[50:39] | One of you must know one. | 诸位当中肯定有人会 |
[50:42] | Ser Davos? | 戴佛斯爵士 |
[50:43] | You’ll pray for a quick death. | 你会宁可速死的 |
[50:48] | Ser Brienne? | 布蕾妮爵士 |
[51:00] | *High in the halls Of the kings who are gone* | *在那高高的众王之殿里* |
[51:06] | *Jenny would dance With her ghosts* | *简妮和逝去君主的幽魂共舞* |
[51:11] | *The ones she had lost And the ones she had found* | *那些她曾失去的 那些她曾遇见的* |
[51:16] | *And the ones Who had loved her the most* | *还有那些曾视她如珍宝的* |
[51:22] | *The ones who’d been gone For so very long* | *那些逝去多年的* |
[51:27] | *She couldn’t remember Their names* | *他们的名字她无从想起* |
[51:32] | *They spun her around On the damp old stones* | *他们围着她起舞 在潮湿的荒石上* |
[51:38] | *Spun away all her sorrow And pain* | *驱散她的悲伤和苦痛* |
[51:43] | *And she never wanted To leave* | *她从不想离去* |
[51:50] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |
[51:55] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |
[52:00] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |
[52:06] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |
[52:11] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |
[53:00] | Who’s that? | 这一位是谁 |
[53:05] | Lyanna Stark. | 莱安娜·史塔克 |
[53:15] | My brother Rhaegar… | 我哥哥雷加 |
[53:20] | everyone told me he was decent and kind. | 人人都对我说他正派善良 |
[53:24] | He liked to sing. | 他喜欢唱歌 |
[53:26] | Gave money to poor children. | 给穷人家的孩子布施 |
[53:31] | And he raped her. | 他却强暴了她 |
[53:34] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[53:39] | He loved her. | 他爱她 |
[53:47] | They were married in secret. | 他们秘密成婚 |
[53:51] | After Rhaegar fell on the Trident, | 雷加在三叉戟河之役阵亡后 |
[53:53] | she had a son. | 她产下一子 |
[53:56] | Robert would have murdered the baby if he ever found out, | 劳勃要是知道了 定会杀掉婴儿 |
[53:58] | and Lyanna knew it. | 莱安娜清楚这一点 |
[54:01] | So the last thing she did… | 所以她躺在产床上流血不止时 |
[54:04] | as she bled to death on her birthing bed | 用最后的力气 |
[54:07] | was give the boy to her brother… | 把儿子托付给哥哥 |
[54:10] | Ned Stark… | 奈德·史塔克 |
[54:13] | to raise as his bastard. | 让他当成自己的私生子养大 |
[54:19] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[54:22] | my real name… | 我的真名 |
[54:27] | is Aegon Targaryen. | 是伊耿·坦格利安 |
[54:32] | – That’s impossible. – I wish it were. | -这不可能 -我也希望是假的 |
[54:35] | Who told you this? | 谁告诉你的 |
[54:38] | Bran. | 布兰 |
[54:40] | – He saw it. – He saw it? | -他看到了 -他看到了 |
[54:42] | And Samwell confirmed it. | 山姆威尔证实了 |
[54:45] | He read about their marriage at the Citadel | 他在学城读到了他们的结婚记录 |
[54:47] | without even knowing what it meant. | 当时还不明白其中的意义 |
[54:50] | A secret no one in the world knew… | 这个秘密无人知晓 |
[54:53] | except your brother and your best friend. | 除了你的弟弟和好友 |
[54:57] | Doesn’t seem strange to you? | 在你看来 这不奇怪吗 |
[55:01] | It’s true, Dany. | 这是事实 丹妮 |
[55:04] | I know it is. | 我就是知道 |
[55:10] | If it were true, | 如果这是事实 |
[55:12] | it would make you the last male heir of House Targaryen. | 你就成了坦格利安家族最后的男性继承人 |
[55:22] | You’d have a claim to the Iron Throne. | 你有资格继承铁王座 |
[55:34] | Form up! | 列队 |
[55:38] | Get yourselves back! | 都给我醒醒神 |
[56:40] | *High in the halls Of the kings who are gone* | *在那高高的众王之殿里* |
[56:46] | *Jenny would dance With her ghosts* | *简妮和逝去君主的幽魂共舞* |
[56:51] | *The ones she had lost And the ones she had found* | *那些她曾失去的 那些她曾遇见的* |
[56:59] | *And the ones Who had loved her the most* | *还有那些曾视她如珍宝的* |
[57:07] | *The ones who’d been gone For so very long* | *那些逝去多年的* |
[57:12] | *She couldn’t remember Their names* | *他们的名字她无从想起* |
[57:18] | *They spun her around On the damp old stones* | *他们围着她起舞 在潮湿的荒石上* |
[57:24] | *Spun away all her sorrow And pain* | *驱散她的悲伤和苦痛* |
[57:29] | *And she never wanted To leave* | *她从不想离去* |
[57:35] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |
[57:41] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |
[57:47] | *Never wanted to leave* | *从不想离去* |