时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:17] | We’re here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters. | 我们在此告别我们的兄弟姐妹 |
[04:21] | To our fathers and mothers. | 我们的父亲母亲 |
[04:25] | To our friends. | 我们的朋友 |
[04:28] | Our fellow men and women | 我们的同胞男女 |
[04:30] | who set aside their differences… | 他们放下了分歧 |
[04:33] | to fight together… | 一同浴血奋战 |
[04:37] | and die together | 一同英勇牺牲 |
[04:39] | so that others might live. | 让其他人有机会活下去 |
[04:44] | Everyone in this world | 这世上的每个人 |
[04:46] | owes them a debt that can never be repaid. | 都永远亏欠他们 |
[04:50] | It is our duty and our honor | 于责任 于信义 |
[04:54] | to keep them alive in memory… | 我们都该永远缅怀他们 |
[04:58] | for those who come after us… | 让他们的事迹代代相传 |
[05:01] | and those who come after them… | 流芳百世 |
[05:05] | for as long as men draw breath. | 直到永远 |
[05:10] | They were the shields that guarded the realms of men. | 他们是守卫王国的坚盾 |
[05:14] | And we shall never see their like again. | 我们再难见到如此之人 |
[07:49] | To your health. | 祝你健康 |
[08:17] | Have you seen Arya? | 你看到艾莉亚了吗 |
[08:21] | You can still smell the burning bodies, | 焚尸的味儿还没散 |
[08:23] | and that’s where your head is at. | 你就想着这个 |
[08:24] | – I just want to thank her for– – I’m sure you do. | -我就是想感谢她 -当然了 |
[08:27] | Look, it’s not about that. | 不是为了那个 |
[08:28] | Of course it’s about that, you twat. | 当然是为了那个 你个二货 |
[08:30] | Why shouldn’t it be? | 为什么不能是 |
[08:31] | The dead are dead. You’re not. | 死人死了 你还活着 |
[08:48] | Gendry. | 詹德利 |
[08:52] | That’s right, isn’t it? | 你是叫这个名字吧 |
[09:00] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[09:01] | You’re Robert Baratheon’s son. | 你是劳勃·拜拉席恩的儿子 |
[09:09] | You are aware he took my family’s throne | 你知道他夺走了我家族的王位 |
[09:12] | and tried to have me murdered? | 还企图杀害我吧 |
[09:14] | I didn’t even know he was my father until after he was dead. | 我直到他死后才知道他是我父亲 |
[09:17] | Yes, he’s dead. | 是啊 他死了 |
[09:21] | His brothers are too. | 他的弟弟们也都死了 |
[09:24] | So who’s Lord of Storm’s End now? | 现在风息堡的领主是谁来着 |
[09:28] | I don’t know, Your Grace. | 我不知道 陛下 |
[09:30] | Does anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[09:42] | I think you should be Lord of Storm’s End. | 我觉得你该做风息堡的领主 |
[09:50] | I can’t be. I’m a bastard. | 那不行 我是个私生子 |
[09:51] | No, you are Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm’s End, | 不 你是风息堡领主詹德利·拜拉席恩 |
[09:56] | the lawful son of Robert Baratheon. | 劳勃·拜拉席恩合法的儿子 |
[09:59] | Because that is what I have made you. | 因为我说你是 |
[10:11] | To Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm’s End. | 敬风息堡领主詹德利·拜拉席恩 |
[10:16] | To Gendry! | 敬詹德利 |
[10:17] | Lord Gendry! | 詹德利大人 |
[10:19] | Gendry! | 詹德利 |
[10:21] | – Gendry! – Gendry! | -詹德利 -詹德利 |
[10:26] | Lord Gendry! | 詹德利大人 |
[10:28] | Gendry! | 詹德利 |
[10:33] | That’s easy, isn’t it? | 手到擒来啊 |
[10:37] | – A fitting reward for a hero. – Uh, hold on. | -大功当有重赏 -等等 |
[10:40] | And a Lord of Storm’s End who will be forever loyal to you. | 于是有了一位永远忠于您的风息堡领主 |
[10:44] | – Come, my lord. – See? | -来吧 大人 -看到了吧 |
[10:46] | You’re not the only one who’s clever. | 你不是唯一聪明的人 |
[10:58] | I have to go down and get another barrel. | 我得下去再搬桶酒来 |
[11:05] | We fought dead things and lived to talk about it. | 我们和死人大战一场 还能活下来吹牛 |
[11:07] | If this isn’t the time to drink, when is? | 现在不喝 更待何时 |
[11:21] | The last time I saw her, | 上次我见她时 |
[11:23] | I told her I’d kill her if I ever saw her again. | 我说我再见到她就会杀了她 |
[11:26] | – I’m sure you had your reasons. – I did. | -你当然有你的理由 -我是有 |
[11:29] | – I do. – So did you? | -现在还有 -那你杀她了吗 |
[11:33] | Never got the chance. | 没机会了 |
[11:35] | She did it to herself. | 她已经自我了断 |
[11:39] | Or her god did it to her. | 或者是她的神干的 |
[11:43] | Lord of Light. | 光之王 |
[11:46] | We play his game for him, we fight his war and win, | 我们被他耍得团团转 为他打仗而且打赢了 |
[11:49] | and then | 然后 |
[11:51] | he fucks off. | 他滚蛋了 |
[11:53] | No signs, no blessings. Who knows what he wants? | 什么神迹赐福都没有 谁知道他想要什么 |
[11:57] | I don’t imagine thinking about that subject | 我觉得思考这种事 |
[11:59] | will leave you any happier than before. | 并不会让你更开心 |
[12:02] | And what if I’m not trying to be happy? | 如果我没想开心呢 |
[12:06] | Then you’re in luck. | 那你走运了 |
[12:10] | We may have defeated them, | 我们或许打败了死人 |
[12:12] | but we still have us to contend with. | 但还得对付活人呢 |
[12:20] | Thank you. I feel much better. | 谢谢 我好受多了 |
[12:36] | More ale! | 上酒 |
[12:39] | This is clever. | 设计很巧妙 |
[12:42] | Even better than the saddle I designed for you. | 比我为你设计的马鞍还好 |
[12:46] | It’s the same as the one Daeron Targaryen built | 这个跟戴伦·坦格利安一百二十年前 |
[12:48] | for his crippled nephew 120 years ago. | 为他瘸腿的侄子做的一样 |
[12:52] | I liked that one. | 我喜欢那个 |
[12:54] | You know our history better than anyone. | 你比任何人都熟悉我们的历史 |
[12:58] | That will be useful as Lord of Winterfell. | 对于临冬城领主来说大有用处 |
[13:00] | I’m not Lord of Winterfell. | 我不是临冬城领主 |
[13:03] | You’re the only surviving trueborn son of Ned Stark. | 你是奈德·史塔克唯一幸存的嫡子 |
[13:10] | You don’t want it. | 你不想当领主 |
[13:12] | I don’t really want anymore. | 我无欲无求 |
[13:16] | I envy you. | 我羡慕你 |
[13:21] | You shouldn’t envy me. | 你不该羡慕我 |
[13:24] | Mostly I live in the past. | 我多数时候生活在过去 |
[13:31] | – All of it. – Go on. | -喝光 -喝吧 |
[13:33] | – No, not in one go. – Go on. I believe in you. | -不 不能一口闷 -喝吧 我相信你行 |
[13:36] | We have to celebrate our victory. | 我们要庆祝胜利 |
[13:38] | Vomiting is not celebrating. | 呕吐可算不上庆祝 |
[13:40] | Yes, it is. | 就是的 |
[13:43] | To the Dragon Queen! | 敬龙女王 |
[13:48] | To Arya Stark, the hero of Winterfell! | 敬艾莉亚·史塔克 临冬城英雄 |
[13:55] | Drink! | 喝 |
[14:09] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[14:24] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[14:28] | You are an only child. | 你是独生女 |
[14:32] | – I told you I was. – You didn’t. | -我告诉过你 -没有 |
[14:34] | – I did. – I surmised it. | -我说过 -我推测出来的 |
[14:37] | Drink. | 喝 |
[14:39] | Go again. | 再来一次 |
[14:41] | Why does he get to go again? | 凭什么他能再来一次 |
[14:42] | Because it’s my game. | 因为我说了算 |
[14:44] | You have danced with Renly Baratheon. | 你和蓝礼·拜拉席恩跳过舞 |
[14:49] | No. | 我没说 |
[14:50] | Drink. | 喝 |
[14:53] | The other way around! | 风水轮流转 |
[14:55] | I saw him riding that thing. | 我看见他骑那家伙了 |
[14:57] | – We all did. – No. No. | -我们都看见了 -不不 |
[15:00] | I saw him riding that thing. | 我亲眼看见他骑那家伙了 |
[15:03] | – That’s right, you did. – I did. | -没错 你看见了 -我看见了 |
[15:06] | That’s why we all agreed to follow him. | 所以我们都愿意追随他 |
[15:09] | That’s the kind of man he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[15:13] | He’s little… | 个子不高 |
[15:15] | …but he’s strong. | 但很强大 |
[15:17] | Strong enough to befriend an enemy | 强大到能化敌为友 |
[15:20] | and get murdered for it! | 甚至因此惨遭谋杀 |
[15:23] | Most people get bloody murdered, | 绝大多数人惨遭谋杀 |
[15:25] | they stay that way. | 就死在那儿了 |
[15:27] | Not this one. | 但他没有 |
[15:29] | Yeah, I didn’t have much say in that. | 我对这事儿没什么发言权 |
[15:32] | He comes back and keeps fighting. | 他死而复生 继续战斗 |
[15:35] | Here, north of the Wall, and then back here again. | 从这里到长城以北 又回到这里 |
[15:39] | He keeps fighting. He keeps fighting. | 他一直在战斗 从未停止 |
[15:42] | He climbed on a fucking dragon and fought. | 他甚至骑在龙背上战斗 |
[15:45] | What kind of person climbs on a fucking dragon? | 哪种人才能爬上龙背 |
[15:48] | A madman or a king! | 不是疯子 就是国王 |
[16:06] | – Drink. – Drink. | -喝酒 -喝 |
[16:08] | Drink. | 喝 |
[16:40] | Wrong! | 错了 |
[16:41] | Wrong, wrong, wrong! Drink! | 大错特错 快喝 |
[16:47] | You were married. Before Sansa. | 你在娶珊莎之前结过婚 |
[16:51] | Drink. | 喝 |
[16:57] | You’re drinking wine, but you prefer ale! | 虽然喝的是葡萄酒 但你更爱麦芽酒 |
[16:59] | No! | 才不是呢 |
[17:14] | You’re a virgin. | 你还是个处女 |
[17:21] | That’s a statement about the present. | 你是在陈述现在的状态 |
[17:23] | At no point in the past, up until this very moment, | 从你出生到此时此刻 |
[17:26] | have you slept with a man. | 你没有睡过男人 |
[17:29] | Or a woman. | 或者女人 |
[17:37] | I have to piss. | 我去尿尿 |
[17:39] | We did it! We faced those icy fucks. | 我们成功了 我们直面那些冷冰冰的杂种 |
[17:43] | Looked right into their blue eyes, | 直视他们的蓝眼睛 |
[17:45] | and here we are. | 并且活了下来 |
[17:48] | Now, which one of you cowards shit in my pants? | 你们这帮胆小鬼 有谁被吓尿了 |
[17:55] | Please pardon me for a moment. | 失陪一会儿 |
[18:17] | Drink it! | 喝 |
[18:40] | And after all that, | 我们经历了那么多 |
[18:42] | this fucker comes north and takes her from me. | 那个混蛋却来到北境夺走了她 |
[18:46] | Just takes her, like that. | 就那样夺走了她 |
[18:49] | I mean it, Clegane. | 我说真的 克里冈 |
[18:51] | My heart is broken. | 我的心都碎了 |
[18:53] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[18:54] | You can touch me. | 你可以碰我 |
[18:57] | I’m not afraid of wildlings. | 我可不怕野人 |
[18:59] | Maybe you should be. | 也许你应该害怕 |
[19:05] | Well, Clegane… | 好了 克里冈 |
[19:08] | it’s time to drown our sorrows. | 是时候一醉解千愁了 |
[19:10] | I’m not done with my drink. | 我自己的酒还没喝完 |
[19:13] | You saved the day. | 你立了大功 |
[19:15] | You owe me one. | 你欠我一次 |
[19:16] | – Don’t forget that. – For the rest of my days. | -可别忘了 -一辈子都忘不了 |
[19:21] | Are you ready now? | 你准备好了吗 |
[19:23] | This is my drink. | 我喝这个就行 |
[19:30] | All right! | 够了 |
[19:40] | She could have made you happy, for a little while. | 她可以让你高兴一阵子 |
[19:46] | There’s only one thing that’ll make me happy. | 世上只有一件事能让我高兴 |
[19:49] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[19:50] | That’s my fucking business. | 关你屁事 |
[19:57] | Used to be you couldn’t look at me. | 以前你都不敢看我 |
[20:00] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[20:03] | I’ve seen much worse than you since then. | 后来我经历的比你可怕多了 |
[20:05] | Yes, I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[20:07] | Heard you were broken in. | 听说你被强奸 |
[20:10] | Heard you were broken in rough. | 听说你被狠狠地强奸 |
[20:13] | And he got what he deserved. | 他得到了应有的下场 |
[20:15] | I gave it to him. | 我亲手送他上路 |
[20:18] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[20:20] | Hounds. | 用猎狗 |
[20:25] | You’ve changed, Little Bird. | 你变了 小小鸟 |
[20:34] | None of it would have happened | 如果你当初跟我离开君临城 |
[20:35] | if you’d left King’s Landing with me. | 一切都不会发生 |
[20:37] | No Littlefinger, no Ramsay… | 不会有小指头 不会有拉姆斯 |
[20:41] | none of it. | 都不会有 |
[20:51] | Without Littlefinger, and Ramsay and the rest, | 没有小指头 拉姆斯他们 |
[20:54] | I would have stayed a Little Bird all my life. | 我一辈子都只是小小鸟 |
[21:19] | Pour another one. | 再来一杯 |
[21:33] | Don’t shoot. | 别射 |
[21:38] | It’s nighttime, it’s freezing, and everyone’s celebrating. | 天晚了 外面又冷 大家都在庆祝 |
[21:40] | You should be celebrating with them. | 你应该一起来庆祝 |
[21:43] | I am celebrating. | 我在庆祝 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I am too. | 我也是 |
[21:50] | I’m not Gendry Rivers anymore. | 我再也不是詹德利·河文了 |
[21:52] | I’m Gendry Baratheon, | 我现在是詹德利·拜拉席恩 |
[21:54] | Lord of Storm’s End. | 风息堡领主 |
[21:56] | By order of the queen. | 女王陛下亲封的 |
[22:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[22:05] | I don’t know how to be lord of anything. | 我不知道如何成为一个领主 |
[22:06] | I hardly know how to use a fork. | 我连叉子怎么用都不知道 |
[22:08] | All I know is that you’re beautiful, | 我只知道你是如此美丽 |
[22:10] | and I love you, | 我爱你 |
[22:11] | and none of it will be worth anything | 如果我们不在一起的话 |
[22:13] | if you’re not with me. | 这些都没有意义 |
[22:16] | So be with me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[22:21] | Be my wife. Be the Lady of Storm’s End. | 做我的妻子 做风息堡的领主夫人 |
[22:47] | You’ll be a wonderful lord, | 你会成为一个优秀的领主 |
[22:50] | and any lady would be lucky to have you. | 嫁给你对任何一位淑女来说都是福气 |
[22:54] | But I’m not a lady. | 但我不是淑女 |
[22:57] | I never have been. | 从来都不是 |
[23:00] | That’s not me. | 那不适合我 |
[23:28] | You didn’t drink. | 你没喝酒 |
[23:32] | – I didn’t drink? – In the game. | -我没喝酒 -玩游戏的时候 |
[23:35] | – I drank. – In the game. This is Dornish. | -我喝了 -玩游戏的时候 这是多恩的酒 |
[23:41] | This is not the game. This is only drinking. | 这不是玩游戏 这就是喝酒 |
[23:46] | Suit yourself. | 自便 |
[23:58] | You keep it warm enough in here. | 你这里挺暖和的 |
[24:04] | It’s the first thing I learnt when I came to the North. | 我来北境学会的第一件事 |
[24:06] | Keep your fire going. | 就是壁炉不能熄火 |
[24:09] | Every time you leave the room, put more wood on. | 每次离开房间前 多放些柴火 |
[24:10] | That’s very diligent. Very responsible. | 这是非常认真负责的做法 |
[24:13] | Piss off. | 少来了 |
[24:14] | You know the first thing i learned in the North? | 你知道我来北境学会的第一件事是什么吗 |
[24:17] | I hate the fucking North. | 我太他妈的讨厌北境了 |
[24:20] | It grows on you. | 日久生情 |
[24:23] | I don’t want things growing on me. | 我不想对什么东西日久生情 |
[24:27] | How about Tormund Giantsbane? | 巨人克星托蒙德呢 |
[24:30] | Has he grown on you? | 你对他日久生情了吗 |
[24:34] | He was very sad when you left. | 你离开时他很难过 |
[24:37] | You sound quite jealous. | 你似乎嫉妒了 |
[24:42] | I do, don’t I? | 确实 不是吗 |
[24:48] | It’s bloody hot in here. | 这里热死了 |
[25:00] | Oh, move aside. | 把手拿开 |
[25:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:09] | I’m taking your shirt off. | 脱你的衣服 |
[25:57] | I’ve never slept with a knight before. | 我从来没睡过骑士 |
[26:01] | I’ve never slept with anyone before. | 我从来没睡过任何人 |
[26:06] | Then you have to drink. Those are the rules. | 那你得喝酒 这是规矩 |
[26:09] | I told you– | 我跟你说过… |
[26:26] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[26:32] | No. | 没有 |
[26:38] | Only a little. | 一点点而已 |
[26:50] | I didn’t know Ser Jorah well… | 我跟乔拉爵士不熟 |
[26:53] | but I know this. | 但我知道一点 |
[26:56] | If he could have chosen a way to die, | 如果他能选择死亡的方式 |
[26:58] | it would have been protecting you. | 他会选择为保护你而死 |
[27:01] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[27:05] | And I couldn’t love him back. | 而我不能爱他 |
[27:09] | Not the way he wanted. | 不能以他希望的方式 |
[27:14] | Not the way I love you. | 不能像我爱你一样 |
[27:19] | Is that all right? | 这样可以吗 |
[28:00] | I wish you’d never told me. | 真希望你没有告诉我 |
[28:03] | If I didn’t know, I’d be happy right now. | 如果我不知道 现在我会很开心 |
[28:07] | I try to forget. | 我很想忘记 |
[28:10] | Tonight I did for a while, | 今晚有一阵子我已经忘了 |
[28:12] | and then I saw them gathered around you. | 然后我看到他们围在你身边 |
[28:16] | I saw the way they looked at you. | 我看见他们看你的眼神 |
[28:19] | I know that look. | 我懂那种眼神 |
[28:23] | So many people have looked at me that way, but never here. | 很多人那样看过我 但在这里从来没有 |
[28:26] | Never on this side of the sea. | 在大海的此岸从来没有过 |
[28:29] | I told you I don’t want it. | 我跟你说过我不想要 |
[28:31] | It doesn’t matter what you want. | 你想不想根本不重要 |
[28:33] | You didn’t want to be King in the North. | 你也没想要当北境之王 |
[28:36] | What happens when they demand you press your claim, | 如果他们非要你昭告天下 |
[28:38] | and take what is mine? | 取代我的位置呢 |
[28:42] | I’ll refuse. | 我会拒绝 |
[28:45] | You are my queen. I don’t know what else I can say. | 你是我的女王 我不知道还能说什么 |
[28:47] | You can say nothing. | 你什么都不能说 |
[28:49] | To anyone, ever. | 永远不能告诉任何人 |
[28:51] | Never tell them who you really are. | 永远不要说出你的真实身份 |
[28:53] | Swear your brother and Samwell Tarly to secrecy, | 让你弟弟和山姆威尔·塔利发誓保密 |
[28:56] | and tell no one else. | 不许告诉其他人 |
[28:57] | Or it will take on a life of its own | 否则这件事就会不胫而走 |
[28:59] | and you won’t be able to control it | 而你无法掌控它 |
[29:00] | or what it does to people. | 以及它对人造成的影响 |
[29:02] | No matter how many times you bend the knee, | 不管你屈膝多少次 |
[29:04] | no matter what you swear. | 也不管你发什么誓 |
[29:12] | I want it to be the way it was between us. | 我要我们俩回到从前的样子 |
[29:24] | I have to tell Sansa and Arya. | 我必须告诉珊莎和艾莉亚 |
[29:27] | Sansa will want to see me gone | 珊莎会希望我消失 |
[29:30] | and you on the Iron Throne. | 让你坐上铁王座 |
[29:32] | She won’t. | 不会的 |
[29:34] | She’s not the girl you grew up with. | 她已经不是跟你一起长大的那个女孩了 |
[29:37] | Not after what she’s seen, | 她见过了太多 |
[29:40] | not after what they’ve done to her. | 经历了太多 |
[29:46] | I owe them the truth. | 我欠她们一个真相 |
[29:48] | Even if the truth destroys us? | 即使真相会毁了我们吗 |
[29:51] | – It won’t. – It will. | -不会的 -会的 |
[29:55] | I’ve never begged for anything… | 我从来没有求过谁 |
[29:58] | but I’m begging you. | 但现在我恳求你 |
[30:00] | Don’t do this. Please. | 不要这样做 求你了 |
[30:10] | You are my queen. | 你是我的女王 |
[30:13] | Nothing will change that. | 什么也改变不了这一点 |
[30:17] | And they are my family. | 而他们是我的家人 |
[30:21] | We can live together. | 我们可以相安无事 |
[30:29] | We can. | 我们可以 |
[30:32] | I’ve just told you how. | 条件我刚跟你说了 |
[31:10] | Half are gone. | 我们损失了一半兵力 |
[31:15] | The Northmen as well. | 北方军也是 |
[31:23] | And the Golden Company has arrived in King’s Landing, | 黄金团已经到了君临 |
[31:27] | courtesy of the Greyjoy fleet. | 拜葛雷乔伊舰队所赐 |
[31:29] | The balance has grown distressingly even. | 敌我战力已经令人遗憾地大致相当 |
[31:32] | When the people find out what we have done for them, | 当民众明白我们为他们付出了什么 |
[31:36] | that we saved them– | 我们拯救了他们时… |
[31:37] | Cersei will make sure they don’t believe it. | 瑟曦必然不会让他们相信的 |
[31:41] | We will hit her hard. | 我们要给她致命一击 |
[31:43] | We will rip her out root and stem. | 我们要把她斩草除根 |
[31:46] | The objective here is to remove Cersei | 作战目标是在不摧毁君临的前提下 |
[31:49] | without destroying King’s Landing. | 消灭瑟曦 |
[31:55] | Thankfully, she’s losing allies by the day. | 幸运的是 她每天都在不断地失去盟友 |
[31:59] | Yara Greyjoy has retaken the Iron Islands | 雅拉·葛雷乔伊已经以女王之名 |
[32:02] | in her queen’s name. | 夺回了铁群岛 |
[32:03] | The new Prince of Dorne pledges his support. | 新的多恩亲王承诺支持我们 |
[32:06] | No matter how many lords turn against her, | 不管有多少领主与她反目 |
[32:08] | as long as she sits on the Iron Throne, | 只要她还坐在铁王座上 |
[32:10] | she can call herself Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 她就能自称七国女王 |
[32:15] | We need the capital. | 我们需要拿下都城 |
[32:17] | I watched the people of King’s Landing | 我曾目睹君临人民 |
[32:19] | rebel against their king when they were hungry, | 在忍饥挨饿时反抗他们的国王 |
[32:21] | and that was before winter began. | 何况那时凛冬还未降临 |
[32:23] | Give them the opportunity and they will cast Cersei aside. | 静待时机 他们迟早会抛弃瑟曦 |
[32:28] | We’ll surround the city. | 我们围而不打 |
[32:31] | If the Iron Fleet tries to ferry in more food, | 如果铁舰队试图运来食物补给 |
[32:33] | the dragons will destroy them. | 龙可以摧毁他们 |
[32:36] | If the Lannisters and the Golden Company attack, | 如果兰尼斯特军队和黄金团出击 |
[32:38] | we’ll defeat them in the field. | 我们就在战场上打垮他们 |
[32:40] | Once the people see that Cersei is our only enemy, | 一旦人们发现瑟曦是我们唯一的敌人 |
[32:44] | her reign is over. | 她的统治就结束了 |
[32:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | The men we have left are exhausted. | 我们幸存的兵马已疲惫不堪 |
[32:55] | Many of them are wounded. | 伤者众多 |
[32:57] | They’ll fight better if they have time | 如果他们有时间休养整顿 |
[32:58] | to rest and recuperate. | 就能有更强的战斗力 |
[33:01] | How long do you suggest? | 你认为需要多久 |
[33:04] | I can’t say for certain, | 在与军官商议前 |
[33:05] | not without talking to the officers. | 我难以确切回答 |
[33:11] | I came north to fight alongside you | 我一路北上 与你们并肩作战 |
[33:14] | at great cost to my armies and myself. | 我的军队和我本人都付出巨大代价 |
[33:17] | Now that the time has come to reciprocate, | 现在轮到回报的时候 |
[33:20] | you want to postpone. | 你却推三阻四 |
[33:22] | It’s not just our people. It’s yours. | 这不仅关系到我们 也关系到您的军队 |
[33:26] | You want to throw them into a war | 您想把他们丢进一场 |
[33:27] | they’re not ready to fight? | 毫无准备的战斗吗 |
[33:29] | The longer I leave my enemies alone, | 我留给敌人喘息的时间越久 |
[33:30] | the stronger they become. | 他们就越强大 |
[33:35] | The Northern forces will honor their promises | 北境军队必定信守承诺 |
[33:39] | and their allegiance | 效忠于 |
[33:41] | to the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 七国女王 |
[33:48] | What you command, we will obey. | 我们听从您的驱使 |
[33:55] | So… | 那么 |
[33:56] | if all are in agreement… | 既然意见一致 |
[34:00] | Jon and Ser Davos will ride down the Kingsroad | 琼恩和戴佛斯爵士将率北境军队 |
[34:03] | with the Northern troops | 以及多斯拉克人 |
[34:04] | and the bulk of the remaining Dothraki and Unsullied. | 和无垢者主力 从国王大道南下 |
[34:07] | A smaller group of us will ride to White Harbor, | 先头部队向白港进发 |
[34:09] | and sail from there to Dragonstone | 从那里坐船至龙石岛 |
[34:11] | with our queen and her dragons accompanying us from above. | 女王乘龙与我们同行 |
[34:15] | Ser Jaime has chosen to remain here, | 詹姆爵士选择留在这里 |
[34:18] | as a guest of the Lady of Winterfell. | 作为临冬城领主的客人 |
[34:23] | We have won the Great War. | 我们打赢了大战 |
[34:26] | Now we will win the Last War. | 现在我们要打赢最后一战 |
[34:29] | In all Seven Kingdoms, | 七国之内所有的人 |
[34:31] | men will live without fear and cruelty | 即将远离恐惧和残暴 |
[34:35] | under their rightful queen. | 接受名正言顺的女王统治 |
[34:49] | We need a word. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:55] | You understand we’d all be dead if not for her. | 你们心里明白 如果没有她 我们全都得死 |
[34:58] | We’d be corpses marching down to King’s Landing. | 变成进军君临的死人 |
[35:00] | Arya’s the one that killed the Night King. | 杀死夜王的是艾莉亚 |
[35:02] | Her men gave their lives defending Winterfell– | 她的军队拼死守卫临冬城 |
[35:04] | And we will never forget them. | 我们不会忘记 |
[35:05] | That doesn’t mean that I want to kneel to someone who– | 但并不意味着我愿意屈膝… |
[35:07] | I swore myself and the North to her cause. | 我发过誓 我和北境为她效力 |
[35:10] | I respect that. | 我理解 |
[35:14] | You respect it? | 你理解 |
[35:17] | We needed her. | 我们需要她 |
[35:20] | We needed her army, her dragons. | 我们需要她的军队 她的龙 |
[35:24] | You did the right thing. | 你做了该做的事 |
[35:27] | And we’re doing the right thing telling you | 而告诉你我们不信任你的女王 |
[35:29] | we don’t trust your queen. | 也是我们该做的事 |
[35:33] | – You don’t know her yet. – I’ll never know her. | -你们还不了解她 -我永远不会了解 |
[35:35] | She’s not one of us. | 她不是我们的人 |
[35:36] | If you only trust the people you grew up with, | 如果你只信任从小一起长大的人 |
[35:38] | you won’t make many allies. | 就不可能结交很多盟友 |
[35:39] | That’s all right. | 那不要紧 |
[35:41] | I don’t need many allies. | 我不需要很多盟友 |
[35:43] | – Arya… – We’re family. | -艾莉亚 -我们是一家人 |
[35:47] | The four of us. | 我们四个 |
[35:49] | The last of the Starks. | 最后的史塔克 |
[35:55] | I’ve never been a Stark. | 我从来不是史塔克 |
[35:57] | You are. | 你是 |
[35:59] | You’re just as much Ned Stark’s child as any of us. | 你跟我们一样是奈德·史塔克的孩子 |
[36:02] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[36:04] | Not my half-brother or my bastard brother. | 不是同父异母的哥哥或者私生子哥哥 |
[36:07] | My brother. | 就是我哥哥 |
[36:17] | It’s your choice. | 你自己决定 |
[36:26] | I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你们一件事 |
[36:29] | But you have to swear you’ll never tell another soul. | 但你们必须发誓永远不会告诉任何人 |
[36:36] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:39] | You have to swear it, before I tell you. | 你们必须先发誓 我才会说 |
[36:42] | How can I promise to keep a secret | 我都不知道这个秘密是什么 |
[36:44] | if I don’t even know what it is? | 怎么保证不说 |
[36:45] | Because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[36:52] | Swear it. | 发誓 |
[36:54] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[37:00] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[37:09] | Tell them. | 告诉她们吧 |
[37:21] | So she’s going to stay here with you? | 所以她跟你一起留下来 |
[37:26] | She’s sworn to protect the Stark girls, so… | 她发誓守护史塔克家的女孩 所以… |
[37:33] | Say something snide. | 说点刻薄的话 |
[37:35] | I’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[37:36] | I’m happy that you’re happy. | 看到你高兴 我也高兴 |
[37:41] | I’m happy that you’ll finally have to climb for it. | 看到你终于高攀上位 我很高兴 |
[37:47] | Do you know how long I’ve waited to tell tall-person jokes? | 你知道我为开高个子的玩笑等了多久吗 |
[37:51] | To climbing mountains. | 敬勇攀高峰 |
[37:53] | To climbing mountains. | 敬勇攀高峰 |
[37:57] | – What’s she like down there? – What? | -她那里什么样 -什么 |
[38:00] | That’s not your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[38:03] | I haven’t been with a woman for years. | 我好几年没尝过女人的滋味了 |
[38:05] | – Give me a morsel. – You’re a dog. | -分我一杯羹 -你这个禽兽 |
[38:07] | I am the Imp, and I demand to know. | 我是小恶魔 我命令你告诉我 |
[38:09] | I knew you were fucking her. | 我知道你在干她 |
[38:12] | A pair of tall, blond toffs. | 一对高个儿金发贵族 |
[38:15] | Must be like looking in the mirror. | 肯定像照镜子似的 |
[38:16] | Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. | 黑水的波隆爵士 |
[38:19] | Where’s your drink? | 你的酒呢 |
[38:22] | What are you– What are you doing up North? | 你来…你来北境干什么 |
[38:24] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿着那玩意做什么 |
[38:25] | Oh, this? | 这个 |
[38:27] | This is for you. | 这是为你们准备的 |
[38:29] | For both of you. | 为你们俩 |
[38:30] | You’re supposed to be south. | 你应该在南方才对 |
[38:33] | You boys are a pair of gold-plated cunts. | 你们俩就是一对镀了金的混账小子 |
[38:35] | – Do you know that? – That’s a bit rude. | -你们知道吗 -这话说得不太礼貌 |
[38:36] | Year after year, I’ve shoveled Lannister shit, | 我年复一年地为兰尼斯特擦屁股 |
[38:39] | – and what do I have to show? – You’re a knight, thanks to me. | -你要我讲什么礼貌 -多亏了我 你成了骑士 |
[38:41] | Thanks to me. And that title’s worth as much | 多亏了我自己 那个头衔的价值 |
[38:43] | as a blond hair from your brother’s ballsack. | 就跟你哥哥蛋子上的金毛一样 |
[38:45] | Power resides where men believe– | 力量存于人心… |
[38:47] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[38:49] | – I’m just trying– – I’ve never hit a dwarf before, | -我就是… -我从来没揍过侏儒 |
[38:51] | but say another word and I will belt you. | 但你再说一个字我就揍你 |
[38:53] | See, I don’t believe you’d do that, after all– | 听着 我不信你会做那种事 毕竟… |
[38:56] | You couldn’t do it on your best day, | 你全盛时期都做不到 |
[38:58] | you one-handed fuck. | 独手傻蛋 |
[38:59] | And your best days are long gone. | 而你的全盛时期早就过去了 |
[39:01] | You broke my nose! | 你打断了我的鼻子 |
[39:02] | – I did not break your nose. – How do you know? | -我没打断 -你怎么知道 |
[39:04] | Because I’ve been breaking noses since I was your size, | 因为我像你那么高时就打断过别人的鼻子 |
[39:07] | and I know what it sounds like. Now listen. | 我知道那是什么声音 听好了 |
[39:10] | Your sister offered me Riverrun. | 你们的姐姐答应给我奔流城 |
[39:12] | Nice big castle, good lands, | 漂亮的大城堡 肥沃的土地 |
[39:14] | plenty of peasants who do what they’re told. | 农民也多 听话得很 |
[39:16] | – And you trust Cersei– – I knew your sister was dead | -你相信瑟曦 -我一看到那些龙 |
[39:18] | the second I saw those dragons. | 就知道你们的姐姐死定了 |
[39:21] | Now, your army may be torn to shit, | 现在 你们的军队可能是一摊烂泥 |
[39:23] | but I’d still bet on your Dragon Queen to win. | 但我还是押你们的龙女王赢 |
[39:25] | And it just so happens I’m a betting man. | 恰巧我就是个赌徒 |
[39:28] | If Cersei’s dead, she can’t pay up. | 如果瑟曦死了 她就不能兑现承诺 |
[39:34] | Mmm, that’s good. Of course, the odds change | 酒不错 当然 如果龙女王的首相死了 |
[39:36] | if the Dragon Queen’s Hand turns up dead. | 局势就有了变化 |
[39:38] | Maybe a few of her top generals get picked off one by one. | 搞不好她的一帮高级将领接连被干掉 |
[39:41] | – All of a sudden… – May I speak? | -忽然之间… -我能说句话吗 |
[39:43] | Why not? Only death will shut you up. | 有何不可 死亡才能让你闭嘴 |
[39:49] | We made a deal long ago. Do you remember? | 我们很久之前有过协定 还记得吗 |
[39:52] | If anyone offered me money | 如果有人出钱让我杀了你 |
[39:53] | to kill you, you’d pay me double. | 你就付我双倍 |
[39:55] | What’s double Riverrun? | 奔流城的双倍是什么 |
[39:58] | Highgarden. | 高庭 |
[40:01] | You could be Lord of the Reach. | 你可以成为河湾地领主 |
[40:03] | – Highgarden? Are you mad? – It’s better than being dead. | -高庭 你疯了吗 -总比死了好 |
[40:06] | He’s not going to kill us. | 他不会杀我们的 |
[40:07] | He wouldn’t be talking to us if– | 否则他不会多费唇舌… |
[40:12] | The way I see it, | 照我看 |
[40:13] | I only need one of the Lannister brothers alive. | 我只需要留一个兰尼斯特兄弟的活口 |
[40:16] | Highgarden will never belong to a cutthroat. | 高庭永远不会属于一个杀手 |
[40:18] | No? Who were your ancestors, | 不会吗 你们的祖先 |
[40:20] | the ones who made your family rich? | 让你们家族富有的人是谁 |
[40:22] | Fancy lads in silk? | 身披绫罗绸缎的花花公子吗 |
[40:24] | They were fucking cutthroats. | 他们都是该死的杀手 |
[40:26] | That’s how all the great houses started, isn’t it? | 所有大家族都是这么起家的 不是吗 |
[40:28] | With a hard bastard who was good at killing people. | 从一个擅长杀人的硬汉开始 |
[40:31] | Kill a few hundred people, they make you a lord. | 杀个几百人 他们就让你当领主 |
[40:33] | Kill a few thousand, they make you king. | 杀个几千人 他们就让你当国王 |
[40:35] | And then all your cocksucking grandsons can ruin the family | 然后你所有不成器的子孙就能以不成器的方式 |
[40:40] | with their cocksucking ways. | 毁了这个家族 |
[40:45] | Highgarden. | 高庭 |
[40:48] | Give me your word. | 向我保证 |
[40:51] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[40:54] | None of this means a thing until we take King’s Landing. | 在我们拿下君临之前 说了也不算数 |
[40:59] | We ride south in the morning. | 我们明日一早南下进军 |
[41:01] | We could use an officer with knowledge of the city’s defenses. | 一位熟悉君临城防的军官可堪大用 |
[41:05] | Oh, no. | 别做梦了 |
[41:06] | No, my fighting days are done. | 我不用打仗了 |
[41:09] | But I still got a few killing days left, you hear me? | 但杀几个人还是可以的 听懂了吗 |
[41:13] | I’ll come find you when the war is done. | 等仗打完了 我会来找你们的 |
[41:15] | Till then, don’t die. | 在那之前 别死了 |
[41:42] | For fuck’s sake. | 操他娘的 |
[41:46] | On your own? | 你一个人吗 |
[41:48] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[41:51] | I don’t like crowds. | 我不喜欢热闹 |
[41:54] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[41:57] | Why not? They all love you now. | 为什么 他们现在都敬爱你呢 |
[41:59] | You’re the big hero. | 你是大英雄 |
[42:01] | Don’t like heroes. | 不喜欢英雄 |
[42:05] | It must have felt good sticking a knife in that horned fucker. | 一刀刺进那个长角混蛋的感觉一定很好 |
[42:10] | Felt better than dying. | 比濒临死亡的感觉好 |
[42:15] | You’re heading to King’s Landing? | 你去君临吗 |
[42:18] | I have some unfinished business. | 我还有些事没做完 |
[42:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[42:29] | I don’t plan on coming back. | 我不打算回来 |
[42:34] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[42:37] | Gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt? | 如果我受伤了 还会留下我等死吗 |
[42:42] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[43:27] | My lady. | 夫人 |
[43:32] | “My lord” is the standard response. | “大人”是标准回应 |
[43:37] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[43:43] | You know she loves your brother. | 你知道她爱你哥哥 |
[43:45] | That doesn’t mean she’ll be a good queen. | 那不能代表她会成为一位好女王 |
[43:48] | You seem determined to dislike her. | 你似乎打定主意不喜欢她了 |
[43:53] | A good relationship | 历史上的盛世 |
[43:54] | between the Iron Throne and the North | 之所以能维持和平和繁荣的统治 |
[43:55] | has been the core of every peaceful, | 铁王座与北境关系良好 |
[43:57] | prosperous reign we’ve ever known. | 都是关键所在 |
[43:58] | Jon will be Warden of the North, | 琼恩会成为北境守护 |
[44:00] | so a good relationship seems likely. | 所以良好的关系问题不大 |
[44:04] | I don’t expect him to spend much time here going forward. | 我不指望他以后能常在这里 |
[44:07] | Well, I suppose that’s up to him. | 那要看他的意思 |
[44:13] | Sansa, look at me. | 珊莎 看着我 |
[44:21] | With Jon in the capital, | 如果琼恩去了都城 |
[44:23] | you’ll be the true power in the North. | 你将掌握北境实权 |
[44:26] | I’d feel much better about the future | 如果我今天出发时 |
[44:28] | if I left here today believing | 能够相信你与丹妮莉丝同一条心 |
[44:29] | that you and Daenerys were allies. | 未来于我就是充满希望的 |
[44:31] | What are you worried about? Jon’s taking our army with him. | 你在担心什么 琼恩带走了我们的军队 |
[44:34] | Your queen still has her dragons– | 你的女王还有龙… |
[44:35] | She’s your queen too. | 她也是你的女王 |
[44:44] | You don’t have to be her friend. | 你没必要跟她做朋友 |
[44:47] | But why provoke her? | 但又何必作对 |
[44:49] | How is that in the best interest of your family, | 这对你的家族 对北境 |
[44:51] | – or the North, or–? – You’re afraid of her. | -有什么好处 -你害怕她 |
[44:56] | Every good ruler needs to inspire a bit of fear. | 杰出的统治者都需要令人生畏 |
[45:03] | I don’t want Jon to go down there. | 我不希望琼恩南下 |
[45:05] | The men in my family don’t do well in the capital. | 我们家族的人去了都城都没有好下场 |
[45:09] | No, but as your brother once told me, | 确实 但你哥哥告诉我 |
[45:12] | he’s not a Stark. | 他不是史塔克家的人 |
[45:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[45:27] | Her people love her, you’ve seen that. | 你也看到了 她的人民爱戴她 |
[45:29] | You’ve seen how they fight for her. | 你看到他们是怎么为她而战的 |
[45:32] | She wants to make the world a better place. | 她希望世界变得更美好 |
[45:37] | I believe in her. | 我相信她 |
[45:54] | Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[45:58] | What if there’s someone else? | 要是有其他人选呢 |
[46:01] | Someone better? | 更好的人选 |
[46:11] | You’re not gonna ride the dragon south? | 你不骑龙南下吗 |
[46:17] | Just a horse. | 还是骑马吧 |
[46:19] | Rhaegal needs to heal. | 雷哥得养伤 |
[46:20] | He doesn’t need me weighing him down. | 我就不给它增加负担了 |
[46:23] | You weigh as much as two fleas fucking. | 你就跟俩跳蚤一样轻 |
[46:27] | I’m taking the Free Folk home. | 我要带自由民回家了 |
[46:30] | We’ve had enough of the south. | 我们受够南方了 |
[46:33] | The women down here don’t like me. | 这里的女人不喜欢我 |
[46:36] | This is the North, you know. | 这里是北方 |
[46:40] | And the Free Folk are welcome to stay. | 欢迎自由民留下 |
[46:44] | It isn’t home. | 这里不是家 |
[46:46] | We need room to wander. | 我们需要广阔的天地 |
[46:48] | I’ll take them back through Castle Black | 凛冬风暴一过 |
[46:50] | as soon as the winter storms pass. | 我就带他们回黑城堡 |
[46:52] | Back where we belong. | 回到属于我们的地方 |
[46:57] | It’s where he belongs too. | 它也属于那里 |
[47:00] | A direwolf has no place in the south. | 冰原狼在南方待不下去 |
[47:04] | Will you take him with you? | 你能带上它吗 |
[47:07] | He’ll be happier up there. | 它在北边会更开心的 |
[47:10] | So would you. | 对你来说也是 |
[47:14] | I wish I was going with you. | 我也希望能跟你一起走 |
[47:21] | This is farewell, then. | 就此别过了 |
[47:24] | You never know. | 有缘再见 |
[47:31] | You’ve got the North in you. | 你骨子里是北方的人 |
[47:35] | The real North. | 真正的北方 |
[48:09] | Yes, well, the nights have been getting longer | 怎么说呢 夜晚越来越漫长了 |
[48:12] | and there wasn’t that much to do in Oldtown. | 在旧镇也没什么消遣 |
[48:15] | There’s only so many books a person can read, so we– | 只能看看书 所以我们… |
[48:17] | I’m sure he knows how it happens, Sam. | 他肯定知道怎么回事啦 山姆 |
[48:24] | If it’s a boy, we want to name him Jon. | 如果是个男孩儿 我们想取名为琼恩 |
[48:30] | I hope it’s a girl. | 希望是个女孩儿 |
[48:50] | You’re the best friend I ever had. | 你是我这辈子最好的朋友 |
[48:54] | You too, Sam. | 你也一样 山姆 |
[49:57] | Think of the past 20 years. | 想想过去二十年 |
[50:00] | The war, the murder, the misery. | 战争 谋杀 苦难 |
[50:03] | All of it because Robert Baratheon loved someone | 全都源于劳勃·拜拉席恩爱上了一个 |
[50:06] | who didn’t love him back. | 不爱他的人 |
[50:10] | How many others know? | 还有多少人知道 |
[50:13] | Including us? Eight. | 算上我们吗 八个 |
[50:16] | Well, then it’s not a secret anymore. | 那就不是秘密了 |
[50:18] | It’s information. | 而是消息 |
[50:20] | If a handful of people know now, hundreds will know soon. | 一传十 十传百 |
[50:23] | Then what happens? | 然后会发生什么 |
[50:24] | She loses the North. | 珊莎会确保 |
[50:26] | She loses the Vale, Sansa will make sure of that. | 她失去北境和谷地 |
[50:29] | No, it’s worse than that. | 不 不止这些 |
[50:31] | He has the better claim to the throne. | 他更有权继承王位 |
[50:33] | He doesn’t want the throne. | 他不想要王位 |
[50:36] | I’m not sure it matters what he wants. | 他想要什么并不重要 |
[50:39] | The fact is, people are drawn to him. | 重要的是人民爱戴他 |
[50:43] | Wildlings, Northmen. | 野人 北方人 |
[50:46] | He’s a war hero. | 他是战争英雄 |
[50:52] | He loves our queen. | 他爱着我们的女王 |
[50:56] | And she loves him. | 她也爱他 |
[50:59] | If we marry them, they could rule together. | 如果我们让他们成亲 他们就能一起统治 |
[51:03] | She’s his aunt. | 她是他的姑姑 |
[51:04] | That never stopped a Targaryen before. | 这对坦格利安家族来说不成问题 |
[51:05] | No, but Jon grew up in Winterfell. | 没错 但琼恩在临冬城长大 |
[51:07] | Is marrying your aunt common in the North? | 在北境娶你的姑姑很正常吗 |
[51:12] | You know our queen better than I do. | 你比我更了解我们的女王 |
[51:14] | Do you think she wants to share the throne? | 你觉得她愿意分享王权吗 |
[51:17] | She does not like to have her authority questioned. | 她不喜欢有人质疑她的权威 |
[51:19] | Something she has in common with every monarch who ever lived. | 在这一点上她与历代君主如出一辙 |
[51:24] | I worry about her state of mind. | 我担心她的心理状态 |
[51:26] | We are advisors to the queen. | 我们是女王的顾问 |
[51:28] | Worrying about her state of mind is our job. | 担心她的心理状态是我们的职责 |
[51:39] | We still have to take King’s Landing. | 我们还是得拿下君临 |
[51:42] | Maybe Cersei will win and kill us all. | 也许瑟曦会取胜 把我们都杀了 |
[51:45] | That would solve our problems. | 这样问题都解决了 |
[53:50] | Get to the skiff. Now! | 快上小艇 快去 |
[53:55] | Spears! | 长矛 |
[53:56] | They’re coming round again! | 他们又要发射了 |
[54:07] | Go! | 快 |
[54:32] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[55:10] | Missandei? | 弥桑黛 |
[55:12] | Missandei! | 弥桑黛 |
[55:20] | Missandei! | 弥桑黛 |
[55:26] | Our message was well-received, then? | 我们的消息送到了吧 |
[55:28] | Your people have heard the Usurper is coming. | 您的子民听说篡夺者来了 |
[55:32] | They are grateful for your protection | 他们感恩您在红堡之中 |
[55:34] | within the walls of the Red Keep. | 为他们提供庇护 |
[55:39] | You’re certain about the dragon? | 龙的事情你确定吗 |
[55:41] | I saw it sink beneath the waves. | 我亲眼看到它沉入水中 |
[55:44] | That must have been glorious. | 那场面一定很壮观 |
[55:48] | The glory is yours, my queen. | 荣耀属于您 女王陛下 |
[55:51] | When the war is won, the Lion shall rule the land, | 等赢下这场战争 狮子将统治陆地 |
[55:54] | the Kraken shall rule the sea… | 海怪将统治海洋 |
[55:57] | and our child shall one day rule them all. | 我们的孩子有朝一日将一统天下 |
[56:17] | She’s coming for you. | 她打过来了 |
[56:20] | Of course she is. | 那是自然 |
[56:24] | Keep the gates open. | 城门不关 |
[56:26] | If she wants to take the castle, she’ll have to murder | 她要想夺城 就得先屠杀 |
[56:28] | thousands of innocent people first. | 千万无辜百姓 |
[56:37] | So much for “The Breaker of Chains.” | “解放者”将止步于此 |
[56:53] | We will storm the city, my queen. | 我们要杀进城去 女王陛下 |
[56:55] | We will kill your enemies. All of them. | 杀光您的敌人 片甲不留 |
[56:59] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[57:01] | I promised you I would look you in the eye and speak directly | 我曾向您发誓 如果我认为您做得不妥 |
[57:05] | if I ever thought you were making a mistake. | 我会看着您的眼睛直言不讳 |
[57:11] | This is a mistake. | 此事就不妥 |
[57:16] | You saw my child fall from the sky. | 你看到我的孩子从天上坠落 |
[57:20] | They took Missandei. | 他们掳走弥桑黛 |
[57:23] | Cersei needs to be destroyed, | 瑟曦必须被摧毁 |
[57:25] | but if we attack King’s Landing with Drogon and the Unsullied | 但如果我们让龙 无垢者和多斯拉克人 |
[57:29] | and the Dothraki, | 一同进攻君临 |
[57:30] | tens of thousands of innocents will die. | 千万无辜百姓必将丧命 |
[57:33] | That is why Cersei is bringing them into the Red Keep. | 那正是瑟曦放他们进入红堡的原因 |
[57:38] | These are the people you came here to protect. | 您远道而来就是为了保护他们 |
[57:41] | I beg you, Your Grace. | 我恳求您 陛下 |
[57:43] | Do not destroy the city you came to save. | 不要摧毁您应当保护的城市 |
[57:47] | Do not become what you have always struggled to defeat. | 不要成为您历经千辛万苦想要打败的那种人 |
[57:55] | Do you believe we’re here for a reason, Lord Varys? | 你是否相信我们来这里是有原因的 瓦里斯大人 |
[58:02] | I’m here to free the world from tyrants. | 我是来这里推翻暴政的 |
[58:06] | That is my destiny… | 那是我的命运 |
[58:09] | and I will serve it, no matter the cost. | 为此我不惜一切代价 |
[58:19] | It could be a fortnight before Jon and the allied armies | 还需两周 琼恩和盟军 |
[58:21] | make it to King’s Landing. | 才能抵达君临 |
[58:24] | In the meantime, demand Cersei surrender. | 在这期间 要求瑟曦投降 |
[58:27] | Offer her her life in exchange for the throne. | 交出铁王座就饶她不死 |
[58:32] | If there’s a chance to avoid the coming slaughter, | 如有可能避免一场大屠杀 |
[58:34] | we should make the effort. | 我们就该试试 |
[58:37] | Speaking to Cersei will not prevent a slaughter. | 与瑟曦谈判也免不了屠杀 |
[58:42] | But perhaps it’s good the people see | 但或许应该让百姓看到 |
[58:43] | that Daenerys Stormborn made every effort to avoid bloodshed, | 风暴降生丹妮莉丝曾尽力避免杀戮 |
[58:47] | and Cersei Lannister refused. | 但被瑟曦·兰尼斯特拒绝 |
[58:52] | They should know whom to blame | 如果天塌地陷 |
[58:53] | when the sky falls down upon them. | 他们也该知道谁是罪魁祸首 |
[59:09] | I’ve served tyrants most of my life. | 我大半生都在侍奉暴君 |
[59:13] | They all talk about destiny. | 他们张口闭口都是命运 |
[59:16] | She’s a girl who walked into a fire with three stones | 她带着三块石头走进火海 |
[59:20] | and walked out with three dragons. | 又带着三条龙安然现身 |
[59:22] | How could she not believe in destiny? | 她怎么会不信命运 |
[59:25] | Perhaps that’s the problem. | 或许那正是问题所在 |
[59:27] | Her life has convinced her | 生活令她相信 |
[59:28] | that she was sent here to save us all. | 她是被派来拯救我们所有人的 |
[59:30] | And how do you know she wasn’t? | 你怎么知道她不是 |
[59:34] | Then there’s the problem of Jon Snow. | 还有琼恩·雪诺的问题 |
[59:43] | Perhaps it’s actually a solution. | 或许有那么一个解决办法 |
[59:47] | You know them both. | 这两人你都认识 |
[59:48] | Tell me, who do you think would make a better ruler? | 告诉我 他们谁更适合当统治者 |
[59:57] | He doesn’t want the throne. | 他不想要铁王座 |
[59:59] | That’s why he bent the knee. | 所以他才屈膝称臣 |
[1:00:02] | Have you considered the best ruler | 你是否想过 最好的统治者 |
[1:00:04] | might be someone who doesn’t want to rule? | 或许就是一个不想统治的人 |
[1:00:06] | We’re discussing treason. | 讨论这种事可是叛国 |
[1:00:10] | Don’t pretend you haven’t thought about it. | 别假装你从来没有想过 |
[1:00:11] | Of course I’ve thought about it. Thoughts aren’t treason. | 我当然想过 想想可不算叛国 |
[1:00:17] | He’s temperate and measured. He’s a man, | 他性子温和 行事审慎 他是男人 |
[1:00:21] | which makes him more appealing to the lords of Westeros, | 更能赢得维斯特洛诸位领主的支持 |
[1:00:24] | whose support we are going to need. | 而我们需要他们的支持 |
[1:00:26] | Joffrey was a man. | 乔佛里也是男人 |
[1:00:28] | I don’t think a cock is a true qualification, | 我不觉得有屌就了不起 |
[1:00:30] | as I’m sure you’d agree. | 我相信你也赞成 |
[1:00:31] | And he’s the heir to the throne. | 而且他是铁王座的继承人 |
[1:00:33] | Yes, because he’s a man. Cocks are important, I’m afraid. | 没错 因为他是男人 恐怕有屌还是很重要的 |
[1:00:40] | What about my earlier proposal? | 那我之前的提议呢 |
[1:00:43] | They could rule together as king and queen. | 他们可以作为国王和王后一同统治 |
[1:00:47] | She’s too strong for him. | 她太强势了 |
[1:00:49] | She’d bend him to her will, as she already has. | 她会让他屈从 现在就已经这样了 |
[1:00:53] | He could temper her worst impulses. | 他能缓解她最恶劣的冲动 |
[1:00:56] | As you have? | 像你一样吗 |
[1:01:01] | You’re drinking quite a lot. | 你喝太多了 |
[1:01:06] | A Targaryen father and a Stark mother. | 坦格利安父亲和史塔克母亲 |
[1:01:10] | Jon’s the one man alive who might actually be able | 琼恩是世上唯一有可能 |
[1:01:13] | to keep the North in the Seven Kingdoms. | 让北境留在七国之内的人 |
[1:01:14] | How many kings and queens have you served? | 你侍奉过几位国王和女王 |
[1:01:16] | Five? Six? I’ve lost count. | 五位 六位 我数不清 |
[1:01:17] | – You’ve always known my reasons. – At a certain point, | -你知道我的理由 -在某个时候 |
[1:01:19] | you choose a person you believe in, | 你就选择一个信得过的人 |
[1:01:21] | and you fight for that person. | 为其而战 |
[1:01:22] | Even if you know it’s a mistake? | 即使你明知道选错了吗 |
[1:01:26] | I believe in our queen. | 我相信我们的女王 |
[1:01:31] | She’ll make the right choice. | 她会作出正确的决定 |
[1:01:35] | With the help of her loyal advisors. | 只要她忠诚的顾问鼎力相助 |
[1:01:41] | You know where my loyalty stands. | 你知道我忠于什么 |
[1:01:44] | You know I will never betray the realm. | 你知道我绝不背叛王国 |
[1:01:46] | What is the realm? | 王国是什么 |
[1:01:48] | A vast continent, home to millions of people, | 广阔的大陆 千百万人的家园 |
[1:01:50] | most of whom don’t care who sits on the Iron Throne. | 绝大多数人不关心铁王座上所坐何人 |
[1:01:52] | Millions of people, many of whom will die | 千百万人之中有多少人 |
[1:01:54] | if the wrong person sits on that throne. | 因为铁王座所托非人而死去 |
[1:01:57] | We don’t know their names, | 我们不知道他们的名字 |
[1:01:58] | but they’re just as real as you and I. | 但他们与你我一样真实 |
[1:02:00] | They deserve to live. | 他们理应活下来 |
[1:02:01] | They deserve food for their children. | 他们的孩子理应有吃有穿 |
[1:02:07] | I will act in their interest, no matter the personal cost. | 我要为他们谋求利益 无论个人的代价 |
[1:02:13] | So, what happens to her? | 那么 要拿她怎么办 |
[1:02:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:02:27] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[1:02:33] | I’ve spoken as honestly as I can. | 我已经尽可能地开诚布公 |
[1:02:37] | Each of us has a choice to make. | 你我都需要做出选择 |
[1:02:41] | I pray we choose wisely. | 希望我们做出明智的选择 |
[1:02:55] | I’m just about to start it. | 我正准备开始 |
[1:02:56] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:02:58] | Protect shell right up to the wall. | 把架子送上城墙 |
[1:03:00] | All right, I’ll put another one on it. | 好 我还要放一个上去 |
[1:03:02] | He’s headed down to the cellar. | 他去地窖了 |
[1:03:03] | I’ll need a cart over here. | 我这边需要一个推车 |
[1:03:06] | That’s it, thanks. | 好了 谢了 |
[1:03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:03:09] | It’s really heavy, mind you. | 真的很重 当心 |
[1:03:10] | We need some more water. | 我们还需要水 |
[1:03:12] | Take it down there! | 去那边取 |
[1:03:18] | …as are the rest of her advisors. | 其他的顾问也一样 |
[1:03:23] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[1:03:29] | Euron Greyjoy ambushed Queen Daenerys and her fleet. | 攸伦·葛雷乔伊伏击了丹妮莉丝女王的舰队 |
[1:03:34] | One of the dragons was killed, several ships destroyed, | 杀了一条龙 毁了几艘船 |
[1:03:37] | Missandei captured. | 俘虏了弥桑黛 |
[1:03:41] | I always wanted to be there when they execute your sister. | 我一直希望他们处决你姐姐时我能在场 |
[1:03:45] | Seems like I won’t get the chance. | 看来我没机会了 |
[1:04:55] | They’re going to destroy that city. | 他们打算摧毁都城 |
[1:04:58] | You know they will. | 你知道他们干得出来 |
[1:05:00] | Have you ever run away from a fight? | 你逃避过战斗吗 |
[1:05:04] | You’re not like your sister. You’re not. | 你跟你姐姐不一样 不一样 |
[1:05:07] | You’re better than she is. | 你比她强上太多 |
[1:05:09] | You’re a good man and you can’t save her. | 你是好人 你救不了她 |
[1:05:11] | You don’t need to die with her. | 你不需要跟她一起死 |
[1:05:14] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[1:05:17] | Stay with me. | 留在我身边 |
[1:05:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:05:23] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[1:05:31] | You think I’m a good man? | 你认为我是好人吗 |
[1:05:37] | I pushed a boy out a tower window, | 我把一个男孩推出高塔的窗子 |
[1:05:40] | crippled him for life | 害他残废一辈子 |
[1:05:42] | for Cersei. | 就为了瑟曦 |
[1:05:46] | I strangled my cousin with my own hands | 我亲手勒死了表亲 |
[1:05:50] | just to get back to Cersei. | 就为了回到瑟曦身边 |
[1:05:55] | I would have murdered | 我愿意 |
[1:05:57] | every man, woman and child in Riverrun | 杀死奔流城的男女老少 |
[1:06:01] | for Cersei. | 就为了瑟曦 |
[1:06:11] | She’s hateful. | 她很可恶 |
[1:06:15] | And so am I. | 我也一样 |
[1:08:51] | My lord. | 大人 |
[1:08:55] | Queen Daenerys demands Cersei’s unconditional surrender | 丹妮莉丝女王要求瑟曦无条件投降 |
[1:08:58] | and the immediate release of Missandei of Naath. | 立刻释放纳斯岛的弥桑黛 |
[1:09:03] | Queen Cersei demands Daenerys’s unconditional surrender. | 瑟曦女王要求丹妮莉丝无条件投降 |
[1:09:07] | If she refuses, Missandei of Naath will die here and now. | 如果她拒绝 将立刻处死纳斯岛的弥桑黛 |
[1:09:13] | Qyburn… | 科本 |
[1:09:15] | you’re a rational man. | 你是一个理智的人 |
[1:09:18] | Or so I flatter myself, my lord. | 我自认如此 大人 |
[1:09:20] | We have a chance here, | 我们现在有一个机会 |
[1:09:23] | perhaps our last chance, to avoid carnage. | 也许是最后的机会 避免屠杀 |
[1:09:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:29] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:09:32] | I don’t want to see this city burn. | 我不希望看到都城惨遭焚毁 |
[1:09:35] | I don’t want to hear the screams of children burning alive. | 我不希望听到孩童被活活烧死的惨叫 |
[1:09:40] | No, it is not a pleasant sound. | 的确 听着不舒服 |
[1:09:45] | I– I don’t want to hear it. | 我 我不希望听到 |
[1:09:48] | Help me save this city. | 帮我挽救这座城市 |
[1:09:52] | My lord, I am only a mouthpiece for our queen. | 大人 我只是替我们的女王传话 |
[1:09:54] | Your queen. | 你的女王 |
[1:09:56] | Cersei is Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 瑟曦是七国女王 |
[1:09:58] | You are her subject. | 你是她的臣子 |
[1:10:00] | Her reign is over. | 她的统治结束了 |
[1:10:02] | You understand this. Help her understand it. | 你心里明白 帮她想明白 |
[1:10:05] | We understand nothing of the sort. | 我们明白事情并非如此 |
[1:10:08] | Your queen’s last dragon is vulnerable. | 你的女王仅剩的一头龙不堪一击 |
[1:10:11] | Your armies are battle-weary and depleted, | 你们的军队已是兵疲马乏 难以为继 |
[1:10:14] | while ours have been reinforced with the Golden Compan– | 而我们有了黄金团的增援 |
[1:10:35] | Ready! | 准备 |
[1:10:37] | Nock! | 上弦 |
[1:10:41] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
[1:11:49] | I know you don’t care about your people. | 我知道你不在乎百姓的性命 |
[1:11:53] | Why should you? | 有何必要呢 |
[1:11:57] | They hate you and you hate them. | 他们恨你 你也恨他们 |
[1:12:06] | But you’re not a monster. | 但你不是怪物 |
[1:12:10] | I know this. | 我知道 |
[1:12:14] | I know this because I’ve seen it. | 我知道是因为我见过 |
[1:12:21] | You’ve always loved your children. | 你始终爱你的孩子 |
[1:12:25] | More than yourself, | 胜过爱你自己 |
[1:12:27] | more than Jaime… | 胜过爱詹姆 |
[1:12:31] | more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[1:12:36] | I beg you. | 我恳求你 |
[1:12:40] | If not for yourself, then for your child. | 就算不为自己 也为了你的孩子 |
[1:12:47] | Your reign is over, | 你的统治结束了 |
[1:12:49] | but that doesn’t mean your life has to end. | 但不代表你的生命到了尽头 |
[1:12:55] | It doesn’t mean your baby has to die. | 不代表你的孩子非死不可 |
[1:13:46] | If you have any last words, now is the time. | 如果你有什么遗言 现在就说 |
[1:14:14] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |
[1:14:26] | No. | 不 |