英文名称:Gemini Man
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | Car number six. We are moving. | 六号车厢 启动了 |
[01:45] | 4-Alpha. Repeat, 4-Alpha. | 座位4A 重复 4A |
[01:48] | Window seat. His team’s on all sides. | 靠窗 周围都是他的人 |
[01:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:52] | Speed? | 速度呢 |
[02:54] | Two thirty-eight kilometers per hour and holding steady. | 每小时238千米 速度稳定 |
[02:57] | You all right over there? | 你状态还好吗 |
[02:58] | I do love capping me some bad guys. | 我就喜欢杀坏人 |
[03:14] | Wait! Wait! Civilian in play. | 等等 等等 有平民 |
[03:16] | I repeat, civilian in play. | 重复 有平民 |
[03:35] | – Clear. – Confirm. | -可以开枪 -请确认 |
[03:37] | Confirmed. Clear. Go to green. | 已确认 可以开枪 可以开枪 |
[03:46] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[03:50] | Are we shipping to the same place? | 还是运去老地方吗 |
[03:52] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[03:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:55] | That was your best ever. | 这是你最棒的一击 |
[03:57] | I was impressed. | 我简直崇拜 |
[03:58] | Where’d I hit him? | 我打中了哪里 |
[04:00] | Neck. | 脖子 |
[04:01] | On a moving train. | 还是在运行的火车上 |
[04:05] | You took a video? | 你拍了视频 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I took video. Me and everybody else. Look. | 是啊 我拍了 大家都拍了 你看 |
[04:17] | – Delete it. – Henry. | -删了 -亨利 |
[04:18] | Come on, listen. | 拜托 |
[04:20] | Four shooters whiffed on this guy | 找上你之前 |
[04:22] | before you got the call, all right? | 已经有四个杀手失败了 |
[04:23] | Four. All of ’em studs. | 四个高手 |
[04:26] | And you ring him up! | 你一出手就成了 |
[04:28] | It was beautiful, all right? I got emotional. A tear fell. | 干得太漂亮了 我都被感动了 眼睛都湿了 |
[04:31] | Delete it. | 删了 |
[04:32] | I’ll delete it. I’ll delete it. All right. | 我会删的 我会删的 |
[05:08] | 警报 外围被突破 | |
[05:23] | Can’t do this. | 不行 |
[05:26] | What’s happening, brother? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[05:29] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:32] | I got him in his neck. But I was aiming at his head. | 我打中了他的脖子 我瞄准的是脑袋 |
[05:36] | Other lines of work, you can lose a step. Not this one. | 其他工作可以掉链子 这工作不行 |
[05:39] | You’re still the best we got. Best anyone’s got. | 但你还是我们中最厉害的 这行里最厉害的 |
[05:42] | Believe me, I keep track. | 相信我 我懂行 |
[05:43] | Not a soda. Not today. | 今天不喝汽水 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1240个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:179个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:109个,托福词汇:129个,考研词汇:198个,专四词汇:168个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:359个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:45] | – Meaning? – Give me a beer. | -什么意思 -给我啤酒 |
[05:47] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[05:48] | – Are you really retiring? – Yes, sir. | -你真要退休吗 -是的 |
[05:50] | Then I’m sure. | 那我确定 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | A lot of guys can shoot, Del. | 好枪手多得是 德尔 |
[06:00] | They aren’t you. | 但没你好 |
[06:01] | They don’t have the history you do. | 也没有你的经验 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I think the history might be the problem. | 嗯 太多经验就是问题所在 |
[06:07] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:09] | We’ve been through a lot together, you and me. | 我们一起经历了那么多 你我二人 |
[06:12] | Made the world safer. | 让世界变得更安全 |
[06:14] | I’m just not gonna trust a new guy like I trust you. | 我没法像信任你那样信任新人 |
[06:20] | There was a kid, um… | 当时有个孩子 |
[06:23] | beautiful little girl, | 一个漂亮的小女孩 |
[06:25] | right next to him. | 就在他旁边 |
[06:28] | If I’m six inches off… | 偏上十五厘米 |
[06:32] | she’s dead. | 她就死了 |
[06:34] | Understand? | 你懂吗 |
[06:37] | This time… | 这次 |
[06:40] | I got lucky. | 是我走运 |
[06:42] | I didn’t feel the shot. | 那一枪我完全没感觉 |
[06:45] | Not like I should have. | 我本该把握感觉的 |
[06:48] | Seventy-two kills, Del. | 72次刺杀 德尔 |
[06:51] | That shit starts to mess with you a little bit. | 这些破事最终会影响到你的 |
[06:56] | Deep down, it’s like… | 内心深处 就像… |
[06:58] | my soul was hurt. | 我的灵魂受了伤 |
[07:03] | I just want some peace. | 我只想要一丝平静 |
[07:07] | So what do I do now? | 那我该怎么办 |
[07:12] | Wish me well. | 祝我好运 |
[07:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:36] | Where’s Jerry? | 杰里呢 |
[07:37] | Jerry retired. | 他退休了 |
[07:38] | Couldn’t take any more of this bustling pace. | 受不了这种高强度的工作了 |
[07:40] | I’m Danny. | 我是丹妮 |
[07:42] | How you doing? Uh, Henry. | 你好吗 我是亨利 |
[07:45] | I owe you, uh, $23.46. | 我该付23.46美元 |
[07:49] | All right. Thank you, Henry. | 好的 谢谢 亨利 |
[07:52] | So what are you fishing for? | 你来钓什么 |
[07:55] | Peace and quiet. | 平和安宁 |
[07:57] | And mackerel. | 还有鲭鱼 |
[07:59] | Heading out to Breecher’s Point? | 要去布里歇尔角吗 |
[08:00] | Is that what you recommend? | 你建议去那儿吗 |
[08:02] | Well, seems like a nice enough day for it. | 天气这么好 去那里正合适 |
[08:13] | Not much of a “live and let live” guy, I take it. | 看来你不太支持”和平共存” |
[08:15] | I’m deathly allergic to bees. | 我对蜜蜂严重过敏 |
[08:19] | You a student or just a fish whisperer? | 你是学生还是钓鱼专家 |
[08:22] | Working my way through grad school. | 我在读研究生 |
[08:24] | Marine biology. | 海洋生物学 |
[08:26] | UGA, Darien? | 乔治亚大学达利恩校区 |
[08:27] | Go Dawgs. | 猛犬加油 |
[08:29] | Well, you be careful around here. | 在这附近要小心 |
[08:31] | There’s some, uh, dogs out on these docks too. | 这里的码头 有很多野狗 |
[08:35] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 我能搞定 |
[08:52] | Well, I guess I don’t have to ask how business is. | 看来我不用问你最近生意怎么样了 |
[08:56] | Could’ve been yours. | 你本来也能拥有 |
[08:59] | I only asked you ten times. | 我也就邀请了你十来次 |
[09:05] | Hey, brother. | 兄弟 |
[09:07] | – It’s good to see you, Henry. – You too, Jack. | -很高兴见到你 亨利 -我也是 杰克 |
[09:12] | What are you doing there? Feeling sexy? | 你这是什么打扮 装性感吗 |
[09:16] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[09:17] | Of course. You still married? | 小意思 婚姻生活怎么样 |
[09:20] | Yep. Wife’s on a shopping trip to Paris. | 挺好 老婆去巴黎购物了 |
[09:24] | Son’s in boarding school. | 儿子在寄宿学校 |
[09:26] | – You? – Nope. | -你呢 -没有 |
[09:27] | No wife, no kids, no Paris. | 没老婆没孩子也没巴黎购物游 |
[09:31] | Here’s to the next war, | 敬下一场战争 |
[09:33] | – which is no war. – Which is no war. | -永远不会发生 -永远不会发生 |
[09:40] | So what you got? | 有什么事要说 |
[09:47] | Recognize him? | 认识他吗 |
[09:51] | Who’s asking? | 谁在问 |
[09:52] | Your old friend who’s afraid you’re in trouble. | 一个担心你惹了麻烦的老朋友 |
[09:55] | Do you? | 认识吗 |
[09:59] | I AMF’ed him in Liège. | 我在列日干掉了他 |
[10:00] | They tell you who he was? | 他们告诉你他是谁了吗 |
[10:03] | Valery Dormov, terrorist. | 瓦勒拉·多尔莫夫 恐怖分子 |
[10:05] | No. | 不 |
[10:06] | Valery Dormov, molecular biologist, | 瓦勒拉·多尔莫夫 分子生物学家 |
[10:10] | who worked here, in the States, for 30 years. | 他在美国工作了三十年 |
[10:15] | I read his file. | 我看了他的档案 |
[10:16] | Bioterrorist. | 生物恐怖分子 |
[10:18] | The file was spiked. | 档案被篡改了 |
[10:20] | I don’t know by who. | 不知道是谁干的 |
[10:22] | – Why? – I don’t know that either. | -为什么 -也不知道 |
[10:26] | Where are you getting this from? | 消息来源是谁 |
[10:29] | A friend… | 一个朋友 |
[10:31] | from the other side. | 另一边的朋友 |
[10:32] | All right, well, I need to talk to him. | 好吧 我要和他谈谈 |
[10:34] | Oh, sure. | 好啊 |
[10:35] | Skype? FaceTime? | 电话还是视频 |
[10:39] | I need to talk to him, Jack. | 我要和他谈 杰克 |
[10:43] | What the hell. | 管他呢 |
[10:45] | 加密笔记 尤里·科瓦奇 布达佩斯 | |
[10:45] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[10:52] | I hope I’m wrong. | 但愿是我错了 |
[10:55] | I just want you to be careful. | 我只是希望你提高警惕 |
[11:05] | It’s to make up for all the things I didn’t do in my DIA years. | 这是为了弥补我在国情局工作时错过的生活 |
[11:10] | You think you didn’t do that in your DIA years? | 你在国情局这些事干得还少吗 |
[11:16] | This guy. | 你这人 |
[11:23] | They tell you who he was? | 他们告诉你他是谁了吗 |
[11:25] | Valery Dormov, terrorist. | 瓦勒拉·多尔莫夫 恐怖分子 |
[11:27] | No. Valery Dormov, molecular biologist, | 不 瓦勒拉·多尔莫夫 分子生物学家 |
[11:32] | who worked here, in the States, for 30 years. | 他在美国工作了三十年 |
[11:38] | You took a real risk contacting me. | 你联系我冒了很大风险 |
[11:40] | I wish you hadn’t. | 真希望你没这么做 |
[11:41] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[11:44] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[11:46] | You too. | 我也是 |
[11:50] | It’s a pity. | 真遗憾 |
[11:52] | I always liked Henry. | 我一直很欣赏亨利 |
[11:54] | Henry is DIA, Clay. He’s one of mine. | 亨利是国情局的 克雷 他是我的人 |
[11:56] | He knows you lied to him. | 他知道你骗了他 |
[11:58] | We have a tail on him. | 我们派了人盯着他 |
[11:59] | Standard protocol for retirement. | 退休的标准流程 |
[12:01] | He’ll be contained. | 我们会控制住他 |
[12:02] | Contained? Henry Brogan? | 控制 你说控制亨利·布罗根 |
[12:06] | He has Dormov’s contact. | 他知道多尔莫夫的线人了 |
[12:09] | He’s gonna pull on that thread | 他会追踪这条线索 |
[12:10] | until he’s pointing a gun at our faces. | 直到提枪找上我们 |
[12:14] | What about his handler, the bald guy? | 他的上线呢 秃头那个 |
[12:16] | Patterson? He won’t be happy, but he won’t cross me. | 帕特森 他肯定不乐意 但不会违抗我 |
[12:19] | He’ll fall in line. | 他会乖乖听话 |
[12:20] | I’ll tie this off. | 我会解决这件事 |
[12:22] | Make it look like a Russian op. | 伪装成俄国暗杀 |
[12:24] | You’ll do nothing. | 你什么也不许做 |
[12:26] | I’ll tell my team that Henry’s gone rogue. | 我会告诉我的人亨利叛变了 |
[12:28] | I can handle this. | 我能处理 |
[12:29] | What, after you whiffed four times on Dormov? | 你四次刺杀多尔莫夫失败 还好意思说 |
[12:31] | No. You need Gemini. | 不 你需要双子 |
[12:33] | I will not let you do hits on American soil. | 我不会让你在美国领土搞刺杀 |
[12:36] | You don’t have anyone who can take out Henry Brogan. | 你没有能干掉亨利·布罗根的人 |
[12:40] | I do. | 我有 |
[12:42] | We’ll clean up our own messes. Thank you. | 我们自己清理门户 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Everything that we’ve worked for is at stake, | 我们为之努力的一切都岌岌可危 |
[12:48] | thanks to your failures. | 都是拜你的失败所赐 |
[12:50] | You have one chance not to screw this up. | 你只有一次机会 可别搞砸了 |
[12:53] | Please… | 拜托你 |
[12:56] | surprise me. | 给我个惊喜 |
[13:43] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | Most guys try flowers | 大多数人会送花 |
[13:50] | or a playlist they think I’ll find romantic. | 或者放些感觉我会喜欢的浪漫歌曲 |
[13:52] | Are you DIA? | 你是国情局的吗 |
[13:55] | That depends. What’s DIA? | 你先说说国情局是什么 |
[13:57] | Dance Instructors of America. | 美国舞蹈教练协会[缩写相同] |
[13:59] | Did Patterson send you to surveil me? | 是帕特森派你来监视我的吗 |
[14:02] | – Patterson. – Del Patterson? | -帕特森 -德尔·帕特森 |
[14:05] | Funny coincidence, he was just here. | 真是巧了 他刚来过这里 |
[14:07] | Look, you’re burned. Your cover’s blown. | 你暴露了 你的伪装失败了 |
[14:11] | Okay, well, I was just in the middle of a Marvin Gaye song, | 好吧 我刚在听一首马文·盖伊的歌 |
[14:14] | so I’m gonna go back to that. | 我要继续了 |
[14:15] | Name three buildings on the Darien campus. | 说出达利恩校区的三栋建筑 |
[14:18] | – Really? – Come on, marine biologist. | -来真的吗 -来吧 海洋生物学家 |
[14:21] | Rhodes Hall, McWhorter Hall, Rooker Hall. | 罗兹礼堂 麦克沃尔特音乐厅 鲁克大厅 |
[14:23] | Now I know you’re DIA. | 现在我确定你是国情局的了 |
[14:25] | Civilian would’ve told me to piss off. | 平民会直接让我滚蛋 |
[14:27] | Not a polite civilian. | 有礼貌的平民就不会 |
[14:30] | You’re good. You’re good. | 你不错 很在行 |
[14:32] | Where do you live? | 你住哪 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | I want to see your place. | 我想看看你家 |
[14:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:38] | Where I’m sure I won’t find a single book on marine biology, | 我相信在你家里找不到任何海洋生物的书 |
[14:43] | but I’m certain I’ll find a big old folder on Henry Brogan. | 但我肯定能找到一大摞亨利·布罗根的档案 |
[14:47] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[14:48] | Okay, this has been fun, but I kind of have to do my job. | 好吧 跟你聊天很愉快 但我得去工作了 |
[14:51] | Sorry, sir. Um– | 抱歉 先生 |
[14:53] | Yeah, I got the 30-foot bowrider. | 我有一艘九米多长的快艇 |
[14:54] | – Okay. – Need some gas and– | -好的 -得加点油 |
[14:55] | Sir. One second. | 先生 稍等 |
[15:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:02] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[15:04] | Why, so you can keep interrogating me? | 为什么 好让你继续审问我吗 |
[15:06] | No, I’m probably gonna spend the whole time apologizing. | 不 我可能会一直道歉 |
[15:10] | Pelican Point? Sunday nights they have a great band. | 鹈鹕角如何 周六晚他们有支很棒的乐队 |
[15:14] | Please. What time do you get off work? | 拜托了 你什么时候下班 |
[15:21] | – Seven. – I’m gonna also need a 12-volt bilge pump. | -七点 -我还需要个12伏的舱底泵 |
[15:23] | – Twelve-volt… – All right, I’ll see you at 7:00. | -12伏 -好的 七点见 |
[15:26] | Just leave the crazy at home, please. | 把你神经病的那面留在家里 拜托了 |
[15:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:51] | Sorry about earlier. Bad habits. | 之前的事不好意思 是我的坏习惯 |
[15:53] | I don’t trust people easily. | 我没法轻易相信别人 |
[15:55] | But I’m sure you don’t either. | 但我相信你也一样 |
[15:58] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[16:03] | 国防情报局 丹妮尔·扎卡雷斯基 | |
[16:09] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[16:11] | Twenty-five years of faithful service, | 25年的效忠 |
[16:13] | you make some friends. | 总会交到些朋友 |
[16:16] | Well, now I’m burned. | 现在我是真穿帮了 |
[16:19] | Toast. | 彻底糊了 |
[16:21] | Is Patterson running you? | 帕特森是你的上线吗 |
[16:23] | All right, here y’all go. | 请慢用 |
[16:29] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:33] | Boilermaker’s a cop drink. You got cops in your family? | 加啤威士忌是警察常喝的 你家里有人是警察吗 |
[16:36] | My dad was FBI. | 我爸生前是联调局的 |
[16:38] | And, uh, pretty big on serving your country. | 非常热衷于报效祖国 |
[16:41] | “Was”? | “生前” |
[16:43] | Yeah, he died off duty, trying to stop a bank robbery. | 他想阻止一次银行抢劫 因公殉职了 |
[16:47] | Sorry about that. | 很遗憾 |
[16:50] | File says you were four years navy, Fifth Fleet, Bahrain. | 资料说你当过四年海军 巴林第十五舰队的 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I did love the sea. | 是的 我确实很喜欢那片海 |
[16:56] | Didn’t love being stuck in a tin can | 但不喜欢跟几百个士兵一起 |
[16:58] | with a couple hundred sailors though. | 困在一个锡罐里 |
[17:00] | Hey, beats a bunker in Mogadishu. | 总比摩加迪休的掩体强 |
[17:05] | So, then DIA, | 然后你去了国情局 |
[17:08] | Defense Clandestine Services, | 国防秘密服务部 |
[17:10] | recruiting, running assets. | 招募和管理特工 |
[17:13] | Not a single demerit. | 完全没有污点 |
[17:16] | I mean… | 拜托… |
[17:17] | So then the inspector general sticks you on a dock | 然后监察长把你派到了一个码头上 |
[17:21] | to watch a guy who just wants to retire? | 盯梢一个只是想退休的人 |
[17:24] | That doesn’t bother you? | 你不会困扰吗 |
[17:31] | 鹈鹕角 酒吧和妹子 | |
[17:32] | Well, this is adios, Henry. | 该道别了 亨利 |
[17:34] | It’s been nice surveilling you. | 很高兴能监视你 |
[17:37] | I’ll probably be sent somewhere else tomorrow. | 明天我可能会被派去别的地方 |
[17:39] | Well, you want a ride home? | 要捎你回家吗 |
[17:41] | No, thanks, my apartment’s just right over there. | 不用 谢了 我的公寓就在那边 |
[17:48] | Henry, why are you retiring? | 亨利 你为什么要退休 |
[17:54] | I’m finding myself avoiding mirrors lately, so… | 我最近发现自己不敢照镜子 |
[17:59] | I’m gonna take that as a sign. | 我觉得那是个征兆 |
[18:02] | You watch your six out there. | 你自己小心 |
[18:04] | You too. | 你也是 |
[18:07] | Night, Toast. | 晚安 糊妹 |
[18:18] | You should come look at the stars, Jack. | 来看看星星 杰克 |
[19:11] | – We have to work on your kick. – Charlie! | -你得多练习踢腿 -查理 |
[19:13] | – Concentrate, Henry. – Come on! | -专心点 亨利 -别这样 |
[19:14] | You’re five now, and this isn’t hard. | 你都五岁了 这并不难 |
[19:16] | Now, try again. | 再来 |
[19:37] | 警报 外围被突破 | |
[20:08] | Hi, this is Jack. I’m sailing. | 你好 我是杰克 我在航海 |
[20:16] | Please tell me this means we’re back in business. | 拜托告诉我这意味着我们重出江湖了 |
[20:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[20:19] | – Just some goddamn surveillance. – Get out of there, now. | -在做该死的监控任务 -快离开那里 |
[20:22] | Do not go home. Do not go to your girl’s house. | 别回家 别去你女友家 |
[20:24] | Go to the bus station. Get a ticket in cash. | 去车站 用现金买张车票 |
[20:26] | – Shit. – Do not use an ATM. | -该死 -别用提款机 |
[20:28] | Go somewhere where nobody knows you. | 去一个没人认识你的地方 |
[20:31] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:32] | They’re outside my window. | 他们就在我的窗户外 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry, man. I made you a loose end. | 抱歉 伙计 我让你也成了目标 |
[20:35] | Come on, man. I’ll be fine. How do I get in contact with you? | 别这样 我不会有事的 我怎么跟你联系 |
[20:38] | You don’t. Don’t contact anybody. | 不联系 谁也别联系 |
[20:40] | Especially anybody from the DIA. | 尤其是国情局的人 |
[20:42] | And get rid of your phone now. | 现在就把你的手机扔了 |
[20:43] | Nah, come on, Henry, man. Stop– | 不行 别这样 亨利 别… |
[20:47] | Marino? | 马里诺 |
[21:18] | It’s not gun time. | 现在不是用枪的时候 |
[21:20] | It’s coffee time. | 现在是喝咖啡的时候 |
[21:23] | Do you have a burn bag? | 你有机密文件销毁袋吗 |
[21:24] | First tell me what you’re doing here. | 先告诉我你来这里做什么 |
[21:26] | Somebody just sent a team to kill me. | 有人刚派了一队人来杀我 |
[21:29] | And you’re still asleep. | 而你还在睡觉 |
[21:31] | So that means you didn’t know about it, correct? | 说明你并不知情 对吧 |
[21:33] | No, of course not. I would’ve told you. | 我当然不知道 不然我肯定会告诉你 |
[21:39] | That means you’re next. | 说明下一个就是你了 |
[21:42] | Get dressed. | 穿好衣服 |
[21:46] | All the boats have dupe keys in the office, right? | 那些船都有备用钥匙在办公室吧 |
[21:50] | Got a fast one? | 有快艇吗 |
[22:01] | Feeling the call of the sea? | 感受到大海的召唤了吗 |
[22:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[22:08] | You can tell me now– | 你可以现在告诉我 |
[22:12] | Drop– | 放下… |
[22:14] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[22:17] | You can tell me now, | 你可以现在告诉我 |
[22:18] | or you can tell me in five minutes minus your teeth. | 或者等五分钟后你少了几颗牙再说 |
[22:20] | But you’re gonna tell me. | 反正你总会告诉我的 |
[22:39] | I counted three. How many did you bring? | 我数到有三声 你带了几个人 |
[23:06] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[23:08] | You can tell me now, or you can tell me in five minutes | 你可以现在告诉我 或者等五分钟后 |
[23:11] | minus your teeth. | 你少了几颗牙再说 |
[23:18] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[23:21] | – It’s Lassiter. – How do you know? | -是拉西特 -你怎么知道 |
[23:38] | If you get on this boat, you’re leaving behind | 如果你上了这艘船 你就要抛弃 |
[23:39] | everything and everybody you’ve ever known. | 你认识的一切人和事 |
[23:41] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[23:56] | Scared is good. | 害怕是好事 |
[23:58] | It means you’re alert. | 说明你很警觉 |
[24:00] | Never had anybody try to kill me before. | 我还从来没被追杀过呢 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, the important thing is he didn’t. | 重点是他没杀成 |
[24:06] | What scares you? Other than bees. | 你怕什么 除了蜜蜂 |
[24:10] | Drowning. | 溺水 |
[24:39] | So this is you cleaning up your own messes. | 你就是这么收拾自己的烂摊子的 |
[24:42] | Spare me the lecture. | 别跟我说教了 |
[24:43] | It’s like watching the Hindenburg crash into the Titanic. | 这就像看着兴登堡号撞到了泰坦尼克号上 |
[24:47] | Tell me what we’re going to do about Henry. | 我们要怎么处理亨利 |
[24:49] | Henry Brogan is like any other soldier. | 亨利·布罗根和其他士兵一样 |
[24:51] | When they’re young and stupid, | 当他们年轻而愚昧时 |
[24:52] | they believe anything you tell them. | 你说什么他们都信 |
[24:54] | Then they get older. They wear out. | 然后他们会变老 会老化 |
[24:57] | Grow a conscience. | 会渐渐生出良知 |
[25:00] | This is why we need a new breed of soldier. | 所以我们需要新品种的士兵 |
[25:05] | Gemini will handle this. | 双子会处理的 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry, I can’t allow that. | 抱歉 我不能允许 |
[25:08] | I’m not asking your permission. | 我不是在征求你的同意 |
[25:10] | You want to go to your bosses? | 你想去找你的上司们吗 |
[25:11] | I’m sure they’d love to hear about our little rogue project. | 他们肯定很想听听我们的叛变项目 |
[25:16] | I’ll make it look like a Russian hit. | 我会做得像俄国人干的 |
[25:19] | You give Henry a state funeral. | 你给亨利安排国葬 |
[25:21] | Flag on the coffin, 21-gun salute. | 棺材上覆盖国旗 鸣枪21响 |
[25:25] | You give a nice speech. Everyone cries. | 你念个感人的致辞 大家都会哭 |
[25:27] | He’ll be remembered as a hero. | 他会作为英雄被铭记 |
[25:29] | Life goes on. | 生活会继续下去 |
[25:31] | – Not for Henry. – Oh, come on. | -亨利的生活不会了 -得了吧 |
[25:33] | Mutts like Henry were born to be collateral damage. | 亨利这样的杂碎生来就是当炮灰的 |
[25:37] | Let’s not pretend otherwise. | 咱们就别假装不是这样了 |
[25:39] | Do you have an asset in place? | 你有特工就位了吗 |
[25:41] | I have the perfect asset. | 我有最完美的人选 |
[25:48] | – All right. – Just– | -好了 -就… |
[25:50] | All right, I’m good. | 好了 我没事 |
[25:55] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[25:57] | Yeah, I’m starving, but those things expired three years ago. | 饿死了 但那些东西三年前就过期了 |
[26:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:04] | Still taste good. | 还是挺好吃的 |
[26:07] | While he still had teeth, that guy said you were the rogue. | 那人还有牙的时候 他说你叛变了 |
[26:11] | And you believed him? | 你信了他 |
[26:13] | 99% sure he was lying. | 99%确信他是在说谎 |
[26:16] | That 1% sucks, doesn’t it? | 剩的那1%很折磨人 对吧 |
[26:24] | Henry, has this ever happened to you before? | 亨利 这种事在你身上发生过吗 |
[26:26] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[26:28] | Your own government trying to kill you. | 你自己的政府想杀你 |
[26:31] | Nah, that’s new. | 没有 这是新鲜事 |
[26:34] | You’ve been Agency a while. | 你在局里也有一阵子了 |
[26:35] | Can’t you guess what this is all about? | 你能猜到是为了什么吗 |
[26:37] | Trust me, if I could, | 相信我 如果我能猜到 |
[26:38] | I would not be on this lovely vacation with you. | 我现在就不会跟你一起度这个假了 |
[26:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[26:45] | when I’m head of the Agency, | 等我当上局里的老大 |
[26:46] | we’re gonna handle retirement very differently. | 我们可不会这么对待退休员工 |
[27:08] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[27:16] | Baron Tours here to pick up Brogan, party of two! | 巴伦·图尔斯来接布罗根 两位乘客 |
[27:24] | – Good to see you, man. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 伙计 -我也是 |
[27:27] | Danny, meet the Baron. | 丹妮 这是巴伦 |
[27:29] | Middle-aged reprobate and best pilot I’ve ever known. | 中年堕落人士 也是我认识的最棒的飞行员 |
[27:32] | Danny, Baron. | 丹妮 巴伦 |
[27:34] | Hey, Toast. | 你好 糊妹 |
[27:37] | Got you burners, as requested. | 按你的要求给你们弄了一次性电话 |
[27:39] | For now, you can hole up in my place in Cartagena. | 目前你们可以躲在我在卡塔赫纳的家里 |
[27:42] | You’d be anonymous and safe. | 没人认识你们 很安全 |
[27:44] | Yeah, we’re kinda in the shit here, man. | 现在情况有点糟 伙计 |
[27:47] | I think Jack is dead. | 我觉得杰克死了 |
[27:51] | – Jesus. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[27:54] | – Anyone follow you? – Nah. | -有人跟踪你吗 -没有 |
[27:56] | They will. Let’s go. | 早晚的事 我们走 |
[27:58] | Can I have one of those crackers? | 我能吃点饼干吗 |
[27:59] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢了 |
[28:12] | Does he do this at home? | 他在家也这样吗 |
[28:14] | I don’t think so. I don’t know. | 应该不会吧 我不知道 |
[28:15] | – Do you? – No. | -你会吗 -不会 |
[28:16] | If it’s inappropriate to do this sort of thing at home… | 如果你知道在家做这种事不合适 |
[28:20] | why would you think it’s appropriate to do it | 你为什么认为在科学课上做 |
[28:21] | in your science class? | 就合适呢 |
[28:22] | I don’t know. Probably because science is so wicked boring. | 说不好 可能是因为科学特别无聊吧 |
[28:31] | Hello. | 喂 |
[28:32] | Guess you really didn’t want me to retire. | 我猜你是真不想让我退休 |
[28:34] | Henry, you’re okay! Thank God! | 亨利 你没事 太好了 |
[28:36] | Stop it. | 少来 |
[28:38] | Is Marino dead? | 马里诺死了吗 |
[28:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:42] | Jack Willis? | 杰克·威利斯呢 |
[28:44] | It wasn’t me. None of this was me, Henry. I swear it. | 不是我干的 都不是我干的 亨利 我发誓 |
[28:47] | I trusted you, Del. | 我信任过你 德尔 |
[28:48] | You still can. Let me call you on another line. | 你仍然可以信任我 我换个号码打给你 |
[28:52] | 6045550131 604-555-0131. | |
[28:56] | You got 30 seconds. | 你有三十秒时间 |
[29:02] | Hey, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:03] | Could I borrow your phone | 要是我给你一百块 |
[29:04] | for five minutes if I give you, | 能把你的手机 |
[29:05] | like, a hundred bucks? | 借我用五分钟吗 |
[29:09] | We’ll start with whose idea it was | 我们先说说是谁下令 |
[29:10] | to send a team to Agent Zakarewski’s apartment. | 派了一队人去扎卡雷斯基的公寓 |
[29:13] | Was that necessary? | 有那个必要吗 |
[29:14] | Also not my call. | 那也不是我的决定 |
[29:15] | She’s working for the inspector general, not me. | 她是检察长的手下 不是我的手下 |
[29:18] | – Is she with you? – Yes. Not voluntarily. | -她和你在一起吗 -对 但不是自愿的 |
[29:20] | Okay, listen. This is not something I want to say over the phone. | 好 听着 我不想在电话里说这个 |
[29:24] | I’m at my kid’s goddamn school. | 我在我孩子的学校里 |
[29:26] | What the hell is all of this? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[29:30] | We have a problem. | 我们有个麻烦 |
[29:33] | Gemini. | 双子 |
[29:34] | Your old friend, working with Janet Lassiter and her people. | 你的老友在和简妮特·拉西特一伙人合作 |
[29:38] | I can’t stop them. | 我没法阻止他们 |
[29:41] | Okay. Dormov. | 好吧 多尔莫夫 |
[29:43] | Did he have something to do with Gemini? | 他和双子有关吗 |
[29:47] | Dormov, the guy that you had me pop on the train | 多尔莫夫 你说他是俄国恐怖分子 |
[29:50] | because you said he was a Russian terrorist. | 让我在他坐火车时把他干掉了 |
[29:52] | Was he working for Gemini? | 他曾为双子效力吗 |
[29:55] | Once upon a time. | 曾经是 |
[29:58] | So you got me pulling triggers for Clay Verris. | 所以你让我替克雷·威利斯杀人 |
[30:01] | Henry, I regret my lack of candor, but listen– | 亨利 我也后悔不够坦诚 但是… |
[30:05] | How many other times you do this to me, Del? | 你还骗过我多少次 德尔 |
[30:08] | How many times you spike a file, | 你篡改过多少次档案 |
[30:09] | send me off to AMF somebody who didn’t deserve it? | 送我去杀那些罪不至死的人 |
[30:12] | Never ever. This was a one-off. | 从没有过 只有这一次 |
[30:14] | I swear on my son’s life. | 我用我儿子的命发誓 |
[30:20] | All right, look, Agent Zakarewski is not a part of this. | 好吧 扎克雷斯基探员与此事无关 |
[30:23] | Henry, we can fix this, I swear. | 亨利 我们能解决的 我发誓 |
[30:26] | But I need both of you to come back. | 但我需要你们俩都回来 |
[30:29] | To what, Del? | 回去什么下场 德尔 |
[30:34] | Okay. Gemini. | 好 双子 |
[30:36] | What do you know about it? | 你对它知道多少 |
[30:37] | Privatized paramilitary owned by Clay Verris. | 克雷·威利斯的私人准军事组织 |
[30:40] | Agency does a lot of business with them. Is there more? | 局里经常与他们合作 还有别的吗 |
[30:43] | Baron and I served under Verris in the marines. | 巴伦和我在海军时是威利斯的手下 |
[30:46] | Panama, Kuwait, Somalia. | 巴拿马 科威特 索马利亚 |
[30:48] | After he left the military, | 他退役之后 |
[30:50] | he started Gemini | 成立了双子 |
[30:51] | and tried to hire us. | 想雇佣我们 |
[30:52] | We both told him no. | 我们都拒绝了 |
[30:53] | Except I was smart enough to move 1,500 miles away. | 不过我够聪明 搬到了2400公里之外 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:57] | I blew that one. | 我搞砸了 |
[31:15] | Verris gets billions of dollars a year | 威利斯不择手段除掉目标 |
[31:17] | to take out targets any way he sees fit. | 以此每年获利数十亿美金 |
[31:21] | That’s Gemini. | 双子就是做这个的 |
[31:23] | Off-book kidnappings, tortures. | 暗中绑架 折磨 |
[31:27] | They’re who you call | 要是你需要 |
[31:27] | when you need 12 Saudi princes | 十二名沙特王子 |
[31:30] | to quietly disappear | 无声无息地消失 |
[31:32] | or you want somebody to train your death squads. | 或是想找人训练你的敢死队 联系他们就行 |
[31:36] | Six weeks into sniper school, | 学了六周的狙击后 |
[31:38] | Clay Verris takes me out on this boat about five miles. | 克雷·威利斯带我上船开出海八公里 |
[31:42] | Ties these weights to my ankles, tosses me overboard, | 在我脚上捆了重物 把我推下船 |
[31:44] | tells me tread water as long as I can. | 让我能踩水多久就踩多久 |
[31:48] | And he didn’t know about your fear of– | 他不知道你害怕… |
[31:49] | Of course he did. That was the point. | 他当然知道 就是因为这个 |
[31:53] | So what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[31:59] | I tread water for as long as I could. | 我踩水 踩到踩不动 |
[32:03] | And then I drowned. | 然后我溺水了 |
[32:07] | Dead. | 死了 |
[32:11] | He fished me out, paddled my chest. | 他把我捞上去 按压我的胸膛 |
[32:15] | Told me I was now ready to serve under his command. | 告诉我 我准备好为他效力了 |
[32:24] | A toast. | 来一杯 |
[32:29] | To the next war, | 敬下一次战争 |
[32:31] | – which is no war. – Which is no war. | -永远不会发生 -永远不会发生 |
[32:32] | No war. | 永远不会发生 |
[32:34] | We’ll figure it out in the morning. | 我们早上再想办法 |
[32:36] | Right now we could use some shut-eye. | 现在我们都需要休息一下 |
[32:37] | Sure. Uh, you folks want one room or– | 没问题 你们要一间房还是… |
[32:40] | Two. | 两间 |
[32:44] | Two. Two. | 两间 两间 |
[32:48] | Well, yeah. I can put him in the garage if you want. | 行 你愿意的话我可以让他睡车库 |
[32:51] | All right, two rooms will be fine. | 行 两间就可以 |
[32:52] | Just giving you options. Okay, right this way. | 就是让你们选一下 行 这边走 |
[33:36] | Sniper. Rooftop. I leave, he’s gonna follow. | 狙击手 屋顶 我离开 他会跟上来 |
[33:40] | I need you to go with Baron someplace safe. All right? | 我要你和巴伦去安全的地方 好吗 |
[33:47] | Shooter. On the roof. | 枪手 在屋顶上 |
[33:50] | You’re a shitty houseguest, you know that? | 你真是个要命的客人 知道吗 |
[33:53] | How the hell did they find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[33:54] | She’s good. She’s really good. | 她是好人 真的是好人 |
[33:56] | She just doesn’t know what she doesn’t know. | 她只是不了解内幕 |
[33:58] | Take care of her, all right? | 照顾好她 行吗 |
[34:01] | All right. | 行 |
[36:18] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[36:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:25] | I don’t want to shoot you! | 我不想朝你开枪 |
[36:28] | Fine. | 行 |
[36:30] | Don’t shoot me. | 别朝我开枪 |
[36:31] | Mind if I shoot you? | 介意我朝你开枪吗 |
[36:35] | I could’ve killed you on the roof! | 刚刚在屋顶上我本可以杀了你 |
[36:38] | Maybe you should have. | 也许你是该杀了我 |
[36:42] | Did they show you a picture of me? | 他们给你看我的照片了吗 |
[36:46] | Yeah. You look old. | 嗯 你看着好老 |
[36:52] | Kid, you take one step closer, | 小子 你再走近一步 |
[36:55] | you’re gonna leave me no choice. | 我就别无选择了 |
[38:03] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 放开 放开 |
[38:21] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[38:34] | Get out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[39:07] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[41:25] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停 停 停 |
[42:03] | Who the hell was that? | 那到底是谁 |
[42:20] | Brogan. | 布罗根 |
[42:31] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[42:33] | – Thank you, Captain. – No problem. | -谢谢 队长 -不客气 |
[42:37] | Your place is burned. Get me somewhere I can see him coming. | 你家已经暴露了 给我找个视野开阔的地方 |
[42:43] | I wanted to go in there guns blazing, | 我想持枪闯进去 |
[42:44] | but she thought the diplomatic approach made more sense. | 但她觉得用外交手段更合理 |
[42:47] | Yeah, gunfire might’ve been kinder. | 是啊 开枪可能更亲切点 |
[42:51] | Great work in there. | 做得不错 |
[42:52] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[42:54] | I need you to get me to Budapest. | 我要你送我去布达佩斯 |
[42:56] | – What’s in Budapest? – What’s in Budapest? | -布达佩斯有什么 -布达佩斯有什么 |
[42:58] | Jack’s informant, Yuri. | 杰克的线人 尤里 |
[43:01] | These guys aren’t trying to kill me because I want to retire. | 他们追杀我不是因为我要退休 |
[43:05] | They’re coming after me | 他们追杀我 |
[43:06] | because they think Jack | 是因为他们认为 |
[43:07] | told me something classified. | 杰克告诉了我机密信息 |
[43:09] | Yuri ought to know about it. | 尤里应该知道这事 |
[43:11] | I’m sorry, partner, my Aztec doesn’t have that kind of range. | 抱歉 搭档 我的阿兹特克飞不了那么远 |
[43:14] | Well, I was hoping we would borrow something that does. | 我希望能借一架飞得了的 |
[43:18] | Maybe a G? | 比如湾流飞机 |
[43:21] | Taking someone’s Gulfstream? | 借人家的湾流飞机 |
[43:23] | I mean, you’d really have to love a guy to do that. | 得是真爱才能借得出吧 |
[43:28] | I know just the fella. Give me a minute. | 我刚好认识这么一个人 等我一下 |
[44:04] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[44:07] | Did you ever have a kid? | 你有孩子吗 |
[44:10] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么 |
[44:12] | Guy on the motorcycle. | 骑摩托那个人 |
[44:15] | Did you notice anything funny about him? | 你注意到他有什么奇怪的地方了吗 |
[44:18] | I noticed he was very good. | 我注意到他非常厉害 |
[44:20] | Right. | 对 |
[44:22] | And the face? | 他的脸呢 |
[44:25] | Similarity? | 相似之处 |
[44:28] | Yeah, I noticed that too. | 我也注意到那点了 |
[44:31] | So… | 那 |
[44:32] | You never had a long-term relationship? | 你从未有过长期情人吗 |
[44:34] | No. Not unless we count you. | 没 除非把你算上 |
[44:39] | Is it possible that you could’ve had a kid without knowing it? | 有没有可能你有个孩子但不知道 |
[44:42] | No. | 不可能 |
[44:45] | – Then how do you explain– – Danny. | -那你怎么解释… -丹妮 |
[44:50] | All right? | 别说了 |
[45:02] | Thank you, by the way. | 顺便 谢谢你 |
[45:05] | For? | 谢什么 |
[45:06] | For leaving Baron’s apartment so I wouldn’t be a target. | 你离开巴伦的公寓 好让他不瞄上我 |
[45:11] | Coming to get me in Georgia | 在乔治亚时 |
[45:12] | when you could’ve just run for your life. | 你可以自己逃命 但却来接我 |
[45:14] | I just wanted to put you on a private plane | 我只是想把你送上一架私人飞机 |
[45:17] | and give you a free trip to Hungary. | 免费送去你去匈牙利 |
[45:21] | Where I’m gonna find… | 我在那能找到… |
[45:24] | Hungarians. | 匈牙利人 |
[45:27] | Right. | 对 |
[45:32] | When I saw him… | 我看到他时… |
[45:36] | it was like I was seeing a ghost. | 仿佛看到了一个鬼魂 |
[45:39] | A ghost with a gun. | 一个持枪的鬼魂 |
[45:43] | Like… every trigger I’ve ever pulled. | 就像我抢下的每一个鬼魂 |
[46:18] | I told you to stay in Colombia and await orders. | 我让你留在哥伦比亚待命 |
[46:24] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[46:40] | He’s very good. | 他非常厉害 |
[46:43] | He’s the best. | 他是最厉害的 |
[46:45] | That’s why I sent you. | 所以我才派了你 |
[46:49] | He knew every move of mine before I made it. | 他提前预判了我的每一个动作 |
[46:54] | I’d have him, right there, and I’d take the shot… | 我本来能抓住他 我能开枪 |
[46:58] | and he’d be gone. | 然后他就会死 |
[47:03] | Like a ghost. | 就像一个鬼魂 |
[47:05] | Did you get a look at his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[47:08] | Not really. | 没看清 |
[47:09] | I saw him up the stairs, through a dirty mirror. | 他站在楼梯上面 我在脏镜子里看到了 |
[47:13] | I thought you were on the roof. | 我以为你在屋顶上 |
[47:15] | I was. He got a line on me. I had to jump down. | 我本来在 他知道我在那里 我必须跳下来 |
[47:17] | What do we always drill? | 我们都是怎么训练的 |
[47:20] | You hold the high ground. | 你要占据高地 |
[47:21] | You put his back against the wall, and you don’t let him go. | 把他逼到墙边 别让他逃掉 |
[47:26] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[47:31] | The whole thing was weird. | 整件事都很奇怪 |
[47:33] | It was… wiggy. | 很…反常 |
[47:35] | How? | 怎么说 |
[47:37] | I don’t know, it was as if I were watching it all. | 说不清 就像我是在旁观一样 |
[47:42] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[47:45] | Junior, this thing that you’re struggling with, | 小克 你这种纠结 |
[47:47] | this strangeness, it’s fear. | 这种陌生感 这是恐惧 |
[47:51] | Don’t hate it. | 不要厌恶它 |
[47:53] | Lean into it. | 要依靠它 |
[47:55] | Embrace it and then overcome it. | 接受它 然后战胜它 |
[47:57] | You are right on the threshold, son. | 你只需要跨过这道坎 儿子 |
[48:03] | This close. | 只差一步了 |
[48:08] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[48:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[48:14] | Bowl of cereal sound good? | 来碗麦片怎么样 |
[48:19] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[48:44] | Go! | 上 |
[49:13] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[49:23] | Thank you! That’s it! Back up! | 谢谢 可以了 回来吧 |
[49:29] | Hurry up! Everybody back to one. | 快点 大家回到原地 |
[49:31] | Everybody back to one. | 大家回到原地 |
[49:34] | Back to one! Let’s go! | 回到原地 快 |
[49:45] | – Lots of new faces. – Yep. | -很多新人 -是的 |
[49:49] | They’ll be the first boots on the ground in Yemen. | 他们会是第一批踏上也门的人 |
[49:52] | Do they understand the rules of engagement, | 他们理解交火的原则吗 |
[49:54] | or just, whatever moves, they shoot it? | 还是只要看到动的东西就开枪 |
[49:59] | They’re elite. They’re disciplined. | 他们是精英 训练有素 |
[50:02] | And if they get a clean shot at their target | 如果能从公寓窗口将目标 |
[50:04] | through an apartment window, they’ll take it. | 一击致命 他们会毫不犹豫 |
[50:08] | You should think about that on your way to Budapest. | 你应该在去布达佩斯的路上反思一下 |
[50:13] | Henry’s just landed there. | 亨利刚到那里 |
[50:17] | You’re moving out. | 你要出发了 |
[50:37] | Aniko? | 安妮可 |
[50:40] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你抽出时间 |
[50:43] | Here are the samples. | 样本在这里 |
[50:51] | This I can do for you in two days. | 两天后给你结果 |
[50:58] | This I need in two hours. | 两小时后就要 |
[51:05] | We got a meeting with Yuri. | 我们要和尤里见面 |
[51:06] | He agreed to sit with us. | 他答应和我们谈谈 |
[51:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[51:12] | I think I know why he’s as good as you, Henry. | 我知道他为什么和你一样厉害了 亨利 |
[51:16] | He is you. | 他就是你 |
[51:20] | What? | 什么 |
[51:22] | There’s a DNA lab here. I gave them samples. | 这儿有个DNA实验室 我给了他们样本 |
[51:26] | Yours and the baseball cap he was wearing. | 你的和他戴的那个棒球帽上面的 |
[51:29] | He just– He looked so much like you, | 他 他和你那么像 |
[51:30] | I thought he had to be your son, so I… | 我以为他一定是你儿子 所以我… |
[51:35] | They did three tests. | 他们做了三次检测 |
[51:37] | Your DNA and his. | 你和他的DNA |
[51:39] | All three came back identical. | 三次结果都完全相同 |
[51:42] | Not close. Identical. | 不是相似 是完全相同 |
[51:45] | As in “the same person.” | “同一个人”的相同 |
[51:49] | He’s your clone. | 他是你的克隆体 |
[51:54] | They thought I’d made a mistake, | 他们以为我弄错了 |
[51:54] | given them samples of the same person, | 给的两个样本都是同一个人 |
[51:56] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[51:59] | He is you. | 他就是你 |
[52:01] | How’s that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[52:02] | It’s complicated, but it’s doable. | 很复杂 但可以做到 |
[52:05] | All you’d really need is a surrogate mother and a DNA sample. | 只需要一位代孕母亲和一份DNA样本 |
[52:07] | If they could clone a person, | 如果他们可以克隆人 |
[52:10] | you’d think they’d clone more doctors or scientists, | 他们应该克隆更多的医生或科学家 |
[52:13] | not me. | 而不是我 |
[52:15] | They could’ve cloned Nelson Mandela. | 他们可以克隆纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[52:17] | Nelson Mandela couldn’t kill a man on a moving train | 纳尔逊·曼德拉无法在两公里之外 |
[52:19] | from two kilometers away. | 杀死行驶中的火车上的人 |
[52:40] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[52:45] | Mr. Brogan. | 布罗根先生 |
[52:57] | Before we begin, I must confess, | 首先我必须坦白 |
[52:59] | I have admired your work for many years. | 我久仰你的大名了 |
[53:03] | Wait. So you know who I am? | 等等 你知道我是谁 |
[53:08] | A longtime listener, first-time caller, | 老听众 首次拨打热线 |
[53:10] | as they say in your country. | 贵国是这么说的吧 |
[53:13] | I would congratulate you on your retirement, | 我想祝贺你的退休 |
[53:17] | but your last job has loose ends, yes? | 但你的最后一次任务没有彻底完成吧 |
[53:21] | Yeah, well, my government lied to me then tried to kill me, | 是 我的政府骗了我 然后想杀我 |
[53:23] | if that’s what you mean. | 你是说这个吧 |
[53:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:26] | In Russia, we call that “Tuesday.” | 在俄罗斯 这就是我们的日常 |
[53:29] | But Americans, it hurts your feelings. | 但在美国 你们就伤心了 |
[53:34] | So… | 说吧 |
[53:35] | So why was Dormov trying to go back to Russia | 多尔莫夫为什么想回俄罗斯 |
[53:37] | and why was I sent to kill him? | 为什么要派我去杀他 |
[53:39] | Yes, down to business. Ooh. Very American. | 好 马上说正事 正宗美国人 |
[53:42] | You are a busy man. | 你是个忙人啊 |
[53:46] | We were both friends with Jack. | 我们都是杰克的朋友 |
[53:48] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[53:51] | I’m mourning his death, like you. | 我和你一样都为他的死而哀悼 |
[53:53] | But the reason you are here and I have not killed you… | 但你来这里 而我还没杀了你的原因 |
[53:58] | yet… | 暂时还没杀 |
[53:59] | is we share a common enemy. | 就是我们有共同的敌人 |
[54:02] | Clay Verris. | 克雷·威利斯 |
[54:05] | He lured Dormov to the West, funded his lab. | 他把多尔莫夫骗到西方 资助他的实验室 |
[54:10] | And now you have met the fruits of their labor. | 现在你也见过了他们孕育的果实 |
[54:12] | Dolly the sheep was cloned in ’96. | 克隆羊多莉诞生于1996年 |
[54:15] | – But in ’95– – I was the sheep. | -但在1995年 -我是那只羊 |
[54:18] | Take it as a compliment. | 把这当成是赞美吧 |
[54:20] | And you are the only one. | 仅有你一人 |
[54:22] | With your DNA, Verris raised the boy as his own son, | 威利斯把你的克隆体当自己的儿子养大 |
[54:26] | trained him to be the perfect assassin. | 把他训练成完美杀手 |
[54:30] | So why was Dormov trying to leave? | 那多尔莫夫为什么想要离开 |
[54:32] | For years, we tried to lure him back. | 我们一直都想诱他回来 |
[54:34] | Nothing. | 都是徒劳 |
[54:36] | Then last year, they had a falling out. | 然后在去年 他们闹翻了 |
[54:38] | Dormov got scared, reached out to me. | 多尔莫夫害怕了 找到了我 |
[54:40] | So, I– | 那我… |
[54:41] | That still doesn’t explain why I was sent to kill him. | 你还是没解释为什么我被派去杀他 |
[54:45] | We have indications Dormov made a breakthrough. | 我们有迹象表明多尔莫夫取得了重大突破 |
[54:49] | Modified human DNA. | 人类DNA改造 |
[54:51] | A path to mass production. | 可以批量生产的途径 |
[54:53] | But Dormov wanted soldiers to be stronger, smarter. | 多尔莫夫想要士兵更强壮 更聪明 |
[54:57] | Verris… | 但威利斯 |
[54:59] | Verris wanted something else. | 威利斯想要的是别的 |
[55:03] | What something else? | 什么别的 |
[55:05] | Mr. Brogan, | 布罗根先生 |
[55:07] | you are the best at what you do. | 你是你这行最出色的人 |
[55:10] | But still you get tired. You have fears, doubts. | 但你也会疲惫 也有恐惧 怀疑 |
[55:13] | You feel pain, perhaps remorse. | 你会感觉痛苦 或许会懊悔 |
[55:17] | You have a conscience. | 你有良心 |
[55:19] | This makes you human, | 这让你有人性 |
[55:21] | but suboptimal as a soldier. | 但不是最好的士兵 |
[55:24] | Less than perfect. | 不够完美 |
[55:26] | Less profitable. | 不够赚钱 |
[55:31] | Clayton Verris is playing God with DNA. | 克雷顿·威利斯在用DNA扮演上帝的角色 |
[55:35] | He must be stopped. | 必须要阻止他 |
[55:39] | If it’s that dangerous, why not send a missile? | 如果有那么危险 为什么不发射导弹 |
[55:41] | Blow up his lab. | 炸了他的实验室 |
[55:44] | That is what we’re doing. | 我们就是在这么做 |
[55:46] | Except you are the missile. | 只不过现在的导弹是你 |
[55:51] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[55:55] | One last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[55:57] | Your escape from home two days ago? | 两天前你从家里逃走的那次 |
[56:01] | Amazing work. | 真是厉害 |
[56:02] | I was on the edge of my seat. | 我全程都替你紧张 |
[56:06] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[56:08] | How the hell do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个 |
[56:11] | I’m a big fan. What can I say? | 我可是你的忠实粉丝啊 |
[56:19] | If even half of what he’s saying is true, | 即使他所说的只有一半是真的 |
[56:21] | we gotta talk to this kid. | 我们都要和这个孩子谈谈 |
[56:23] | You’re not gonna be safe until you do. | 不然的话你一直都不安全 |
[56:25] | So you think if your 50-year-old self showed up | 如果你的五十岁本体突然出现告诉你 |
[56:27] | and told you you were her clone, that would make you calmer? | 你是她的克隆体 能让你冷静下来吗 |
[56:30] | Fifty-one. | 五十一岁 |
[56:31] | – What? – Just saying. | -什么 -随口一说 |
[56:34] | You know you’re 51, Henry? | 你知道你五十一了吧 亨利 |
[56:35] | – I’m rounding. – Right. | -四舍五入 -好吧 |
[56:38] | He’s the mirror you don’t want to look into, Henry. | 他是你不愿看的镜子 亨利 |
[56:41] | But he’s our best shot at getting to Verris. | 但他是我们找到威利斯的最好机会 |
[56:52] | Janet Lassiter? | 简妮特·拉西特 |
[56:54] | Who wants to know? | 你是谁 |
[56:56] | Got a message for you, ma’am, | 我来给你传信 女士 |
[56:58] | from a man who transferred $1,000 | 信息来自一个给我的 |
[56:59] | into my Feathercoin account just to make sure you got it. | 羽毛币账户转账一千美元的人 |
[57:02] | Does this person have a name? | 这人叫什么名字 |
[57:04] | His name is “$1,000 Into My Feathercoin Account.” | 他叫”给我的羽毛币账户转账一千美元的人” |
[57:09] | “Hello, Janet. | “你好 简妮特 |
[57:10] | Before you try to kill me again, consider this: | 在你打算再次追杀我之前 考虑一下 |
[57:13] | Your home address is 1362 Carrol Grove. | 你家地址是卡罗尔街1362号 |
[57:16] | The security alarm code is 1776. | 安全警报器密码是1776 |
[57:19] | You awaken at 6:12 every morning | 你每天早晨6点12醒来 |
[57:22] | and stop for your decaf soy latte with an extra shot by 6:42. | 6点42去买一杯加浓低因豆奶拿铁 |
[57:26] | Every night you stand in front of your huge living room window, | 每晚你都站在你家客厅的大窗户前 |
[57:28] | sipping a Jose Cuervo margarita, | 喝一杯金快活玛格丽特 |
[57:31] | with Forensic Files on the TV, | 电视里放着《法医档案》 |
[57:33] | wearing your nice, comfy sweatpants.” | 身上穿着舒适的家居服” |
[57:41] | This is Lassiter. | 我是拉西特 |
[57:42] | There are shooters at your ten and two. | 你的十点钟和两点钟方向有枪手 |
[57:44] | Get up off of that chair, you will be AMF’ed. | 你敢站起来的话 就AMF了 |
[57:48] | Now, if I thought the world needed another me, | 如果我觉得这个世界还需要一个我 |
[57:50] | I would’ve had a kid. | 我会生个孩子 |
[57:52] | The program predates my arrival at the Agency. | 那个项目在我上任之前就存在了 |
[57:55] | You must know that. | 你要知道这一点 |
[57:56] | Yeah, perfect DC answer: Something goes wrong, duck! | 是啊 典型官僚回答 出了问题就甩锅 |
[58:00] | Tip the bike guy. | 给骑车小伙小费 |
[58:03] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[58:05] | Now, I have your agent with me against her will. | 我劫持了你的探员 |
[58:09] | Danielle Zakarewski. | 丹妮尔·扎卡雷斯基 |
[58:11] | She wants to come in. | 她想回去 |
[58:13] | Fine. | 行 |
[58:14] | Like me, she is a patriot. | 她像我一样是个爱国者 |
[58:17] | Unlike me, she still wants to spend the next couple decades | 与我不同的是 她依旧想在接下来的几十年里 |
[58:20] | scoring touchdowns for you assholes. | 为你们这些混蛋卖力工作 |
[58:23] | Her safety is nonnegotiable. | 她的安全无商议余地 |
[58:26] | Ten and two, Janet. | 十点钟和两点钟方向 简妮特 |
[58:28] | Decaf soy latte with an extra shot for Janet. | 简妮特的加浓低因豆奶拿铁 |
[58:30] | The only person I’ll turn her over to | 我只愿把她交给 |
[58:32] | is the guy you sent after me in Cartagena. | 你们派去卡塔赫纳追杀我的人 |
[58:35] | Don’t even think about sending anybody else. | 别想着派别人来 |
[58:37] | Family reunion. Very sweet. | 家人团聚 很温情啊 |
[58:40] | Yeah. Keep it up. | 继续嘴硬 |
[58:41] | You’ll be the first person I ever killed for free. | 你会成为我第一个免费杀的人 |
[58:44] | How quickly can you get him to Budapest? | 你能让他多快赶到布达佩斯 |
[58:48] | Five minutes? | 五分钟 |
[58:52] | Good. | 好 |
[58:54] | She’ll be in the courtyard of the Vajdahunyad Castle at midnight tonight. | 她今晚午夜会在沃伊达奇城堡的庭院里 |
[58:58] | Enjoy your latte. | 享用你的拿铁吧 |
[59:01] | What’s AMF? | AMF是什么意思 |
[59:02] | “Adios, motherfucker.” | “再见 狗娘养的” |
[59:05] | How the hell does he know we’re here? | 他是怎么知道我们在这里的 |
[59:18] | This is gonna work, right? | 会成功的 对吧 |
[59:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:23] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[59:25] | I know his taste. | 我知道他的喜好 |
[59:28] | Wait, are you saying you’re attracted to me? | 等等 你是说你对我有兴趣 |
[59:31] | Me? Now? Hell, no. | 现在的我 当然不会 |
[59:34] | But the younger, less-mature version, maybe. | 但我的年轻纯真版 或许会 |
[59:44] | When I came for you in Georgia, | 在乔治亚时我去找你 |
[59:48] | I didn’t have to think about that. | 根本不用思考 |
[59:50] | It was instinct. | 那是本能 |
[59:53] | He was born with that too. | 他也有那种本能 |
[59:56] | Besides, he wants me. | 再说了 他想杀我 |
[1:01:08] | Right. | 右转 |
[1:01:16] | Lovely courtyard. | 庭院真漂亮 |
[1:01:19] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[1:01:21] | Before we go any farther, I’m gonna need you to strip. | 继续进行之前 我需要你脱掉衣服 |
[1:01:25] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:01:27] | Need to be certain you’re not wearing a wire. | 需要确定你没带监听器 |
[1:01:32] | Okay, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[1:01:34] | “Ma’am”? | 你叫我”女士” |
[1:01:36] | I was raised to respect my elders. | 我受的教育是要尊敬长辈 |
[1:01:41] | Take your clothes off, please. | 请脱掉衣服 |
[1:02:11] | Turn around, please. | 请转身 |
[1:02:42] | I see you like to be thorough. | 看来你喜欢做事细致 |
[1:02:45] | Caution has kept me alive. | 谨慎让我能活命 |
[1:02:51] | Call his burner. | 打给他的一次性电话 |
[1:03:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:04] | Brogan. | 布罗根 |
[1:03:06] | In 12 minutes, I’m putting two bullets in the back of her head. | 十二分钟后 我会对她后脑开两枪 |
[1:03:09] | Your orders are to deliver her safely. | 你受到的命令是安全交接她 |
[1:03:11] | My orders are to kill you. | 我受到的命令是杀了你 |
[1:03:14] | Are you familiar with the Quartz Chamber of the catacombs? | 你熟悉地下墓穴的石英室吗 |
[1:03:17] | Negative. | 不行 |
[1:03:18] | We’re doing this someplace visible, where I can see you. | 要在显眼的地方 让我能看到你 |
[1:03:21] | Now you have 11 minutes. | 现在你只剩十一分钟了 |
[1:03:26] | Get dressed. We’re taking a ride. | 穿上衣服 我们开车去 |
[1:03:41] | Cab was a smart move. | 出租车真是聪明的主意 |
[1:03:44] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[1:03:46] | Your formality, it’s Southern. | 你的礼节 是南方的 |
[1:03:54] | You know, if you’re gonna use me as bait and possibly murder me, | 如果你要拿我当诱饵 还可能杀了我 |
[1:03:56] | then the least you can do is indulge me in some conversation. | 那你起码能陪我聊几句 |
[1:04:01] | Just outside Atlanta. | 在亚特兰大附近 |
[1:04:04] | You two have a lot in common. | 你们两个有很多相似点 |
[1:04:06] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[1:04:08] | You’d be surprised. | 你会很惊讶的 |
[1:04:11] | You know, I started following him too. | 我最开始也是跟踪他 |
[1:04:13] | Just like you’re doing. | 就像你现在这样 |
[1:04:15] | Then I got to know him. | 然后我渐渐了解了他 |
[1:04:18] | He’s got a big heart, like you. | 他心胸宽广 像你一样 |
[1:04:22] | What do you know about my heart? | 你怎么了解我的心 |
[1:04:25] | I know that you have one. | 我知道你有心 |
[1:04:28] | And I know that it’s telling you | 我还知道它在告诉你 |
[1:04:29] | that something about the job you’ve been given isn’t right. | 你这次被指派的任务不对劲 |
[1:04:32] | A job is a job, ma’am. | 任务就是任务 女士 |
[1:04:48] | I wonder how much you paid the custodian. | 真想知道你付了管理员多少钱 |
[1:04:53] | Left. | 左转 |
[1:04:57] | Undo the chain. | 解开锁链 |
[1:05:03] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[1:05:05] | You must really know the city. | 你肯定很了解这个城市 |
[1:05:07] | I watch a lot of Nat Geo. | 我经常看《国家地理》 |
[1:05:09] | – It says “Off-Limits.” – Ma’am. | -上面写着”禁入” -请 |
[1:05:18] | Wonder how many people are buried down here. | 真想知道有多少人被埋葬在这里 |
[1:05:21] | Stand over there. | 站在那里 |
[1:05:51] | Go. | 走 |
[1:05:55] | If you knock out all the lights, | 如果你把灯都熄灭了 |
[1:05:56] | how are you gonna see your own trip wire on the way out? | 出去时怎么看得到自己布置的绊线 |
[1:05:59] | A grenade is no joke. I mean, I get the idea. | 手榴弹可不是闹着玩的 我懂你的想法 |
[1:06:01] | Darkness neutralizes his biggest strength, | 黑暗让他最强的狙击无法施展 |
[1:06:03] | and close quarters favors you, right? | 近距离对你有利 是吗 |
[1:06:05] | I mean, he can’t throw a grenade without killing me too. | 他扔手榴弹会把我也杀死 |
[1:06:07] | But what if he tries gas? | 但如果他用毒气呢 |
[1:06:09] | You know? Or some sort of sedative agent? | 或者某种镇静剂 |
[1:06:11] | Way ahead of me. Gas mask and night vision. Very smart. | 想我前面去了 防毒面具和夜视镜 聪明 |
[1:06:14] | – Over there. – And zip ties! | -那边 -还有索带 |
[1:06:16] | These must be for me. | 肯定是给我准备的 |
[1:06:18] | But can I ask you something? | 不过我能问你件事吗 |
[1:06:20] | Would you actually stop talking long enough for me to answer? | 你说个不停真的会给我留出回答的间隙吗 |
[1:06:23] | How much do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[1:06:25] | Anybody tell you why they wanted him dead? | 有人告诉你为什么要杀他吗 |
[1:06:26] | Guy cracked. | 他疯了 |
[1:06:27] | Killed eight ops in a single night and his spotter. | 一夜之内杀了八名特工 还有他的探子 |
[1:06:30] | – That’s what they told you? – That’s what he did. | -他们这么告诉你的吗 -他就是这么做的 |
[1:06:32] | No. No, not exactly. | 不 并不是 |
[1:06:34] | I was there the night all those operatives were hit. | 那些特工被杀那晚我也在场 |
[1:06:37] | They’d been sent to kill him, and me, by Gemini. | 他们是被双子派去杀他还有我的 |
[1:06:40] | And not that it matters, | 或许这不算什么 |
[1:06:41] | but his spotter was shot in Virginia, | 但他的探子是在维吉尼亚被害 |
[1:06:42] | and the rest of those men went down in Savannah. | 其余人是在萨凡纳丧命 |
[1:06:48] | Henry can shoot long-distance, but he can’t shoot that long. | 亨利确实能远距离射击 但打不了那么远 |
[1:06:55] | Come on. Just think. Does that make any sense to you? | 拜托你好好想想 你觉得这说得通吗 |
[1:06:59] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[1:07:00] | It doesn’t– | 这不… |
[1:07:02] | Better. | 好多了 |
[1:07:03] | Fuck you! | 我操 |
[1:08:06] | Get up. Go. | 起来 走 |
[1:08:22] | Stay right there. | 站住别动 |
[1:08:32] | – Thank you. – Here. | -谢谢 -给 |
[1:08:34] | You know how to light one of those? | 你知道怎么点吗 |
[1:08:35] | Jesus, Henry. | 老天 亨利 |
[1:08:44] | Thanks for the tip on the grenade. | 谢谢你提醒我有手榴弹 |
[1:08:48] | You were talking to him the whole time. | 你一直在和他说话 |
[1:08:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:08:51] | You either search somebody or you don’t. | 搜身要么搜彻底 要么不搜 |
[1:08:55] | And for the record… | 事先声明 |
[1:08:57] | I do not want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[1:09:00] | But I absolutely will if I have to. | 但若有必要我绝对会动手 |
[1:09:04] | What did Clay Verris tell you about me? | 克雷·威利斯怎么跟你说我的 |
[1:09:08] | Okay. Well, let me tell you about him. | 好吧 我跟你讲讲他的事 |
[1:09:11] | Because I know Mr. Verris very well. | 因为我和威利斯先生非常熟悉 |
[1:09:14] | How’d he start you? | 他怎么开始训练你的 |
[1:09:16] | Hunting birds? Rabbit? | 猎鸟 猎兔吗 |
[1:09:18] | About 12 years old, moved you up to deer? | 大概十二岁让你升级为猎鹿 |
[1:09:21] | I’m guessing 19, 20 years old | 我猜十九或二十岁时 |
[1:09:23] | the first time he ordered you to shoot a person. | 他第一次让你对人开枪 |
[1:09:27] | Any of this ringing true? | 我说得对吗 |
[1:09:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:09:31] | He told you to “lean into your fear,” | 他告诉你要”依靠恐惧” |
[1:09:34] | because you were “a warrior, | 因为你是”战士 |
[1:09:36] | blessed with great gifts to defend the weak.” | 拥有保护弱者的伟大天赋” |
[1:09:40] | But he couldn’t stop the noise… | 但他无法阻止那个声音 |
[1:09:43] | that secret part of you that always felt | 你内心深处某一部分总感觉 |
[1:09:45] | a little different than everybody else. | 和其他人有点不一样 |
[1:09:48] | Part that felt like a weirdo. | 感觉像个怪胎 |
[1:09:51] | You don’t know shit. | 你什么也不知道 |
[1:09:53] | Kid, I know you inside out and backwards. | 小子 你里里外外我都知道 |
[1:09:56] | You’re allergic to bees. You hate cilantro. | 你对蜜蜂过敏 讨厌香菜 |
[1:09:59] | You always sneeze four times. | 你总是打四次喷嚏 |
[1:10:02] | Everybody hates cilantro. | 谁都讨厌香菜 |
[1:10:05] | You’re meticulous. | 你小心细致 |
[1:10:07] | Thorough. Disciplined. Relentless. | 周密 有纪律 坚持不懈 |
[1:10:10] | You love puzzles. | 你喜欢解谜 |
[1:10:13] | You’re a chess player. Right? | 你下棋 对不对 |
[1:10:16] | Good, too, I bet. | 我猜下得还挺好 |
[1:10:18] | But you suffer from insomnia. | 但你一直受失眠的折磨 |
[1:10:21] | Your mind never lets you sleep. | 你的大脑从不让你睡 |
[1:10:23] | And even when it does, it attacks you with nightmares. | 即使睡了也遭受噩梦困扰 |
[1:10:25] | I’m talking ’bout those three-o’clock-in-the-morning, | 我说的是那种凌晨三点 |
[1:10:27] | somebody-please-save-me kind of nightmares. | “快来人救我”那种噩梦 |
[1:10:31] | And then there’s the doubts, and those are the worst. | 还有怀疑 那是最糟糕的 |
[1:10:34] | You hate ’em, and you hate yourself for having ’em. | 你讨厌它们 你讨厌自己有怀疑 |
[1:10:37] | They make you feel weak. | 它们让你感觉软弱 |
[1:10:38] | A real soldier doesn’t doubt, right? | 真正的士兵不会怀疑 对吗 |
[1:10:42] | The only time you ever truly feel happy | 你唯一真正感到开心的时候 |
[1:10:46] | is when you’re flat on your belly about to squeeze a trigger. | 就是趴在地上即将扣下扳机时 |
[1:10:50] | And in that moment, the world makes perfect sense. | 那一刻 世界完全说得通了 |
[1:10:56] | How do you think I know all of that? | 你觉得我是怎么知道这些的 |
[1:10:57] | I don’t give a shit how you know anything. | 我才不在乎你怎么知道的 |
[1:11:00] | Look at me, dummy! | 看着我 蠢蛋 |
[1:11:02] | Look at us! | 看看我们 |
[1:11:05] | Twenty-five years ago, | 二十五年前 |
[1:11:06] | your father took my blood and he cloned me. | 你父亲偷了我的血用来克隆 |
[1:11:09] | He made you from me. | 他用我克隆出了你 |
[1:11:12] | Our DNA is identical. | 我们的DNA完全相同 |
[1:11:15] | He’s telling you the truth. | 他说的是事实 |
[1:11:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:11:18] | He chose me ’cause there’s never been anybody like me, | 他选择我是因为没人能超越我 |
[1:11:20] | and he knew one day I was gonna get old and then you’d step in. | 他知道我总有一天会变老 那时就用上你了 |
[1:11:23] | He’s been lying to you the whole time. | 他一直在骗你 |
[1:11:26] | He told you you were an orphan. | 他跟你说你是孤儿 |
[1:11:28] | And of all the people in the world to come after me, | 全世界那么多人追杀我 |
[1:11:30] | why would he send you? | 为什么他派你来 |
[1:11:31] | Because I’m the best. | 因为我是最厉害的 |
[1:11:34] | You are obviously not the best. | 你显然不是最厉害的 |
[1:11:39] | You got a hard-ass head. | 你真是死脑子 |
[1:11:43] | Guess this was supposed to be your birthday or something. | 估计这应该是你生日什么的 |
[1:11:46] | I had to die, and you had to do it. | 我必须死 必须你动手 |
[1:11:49] | As long as I was alive, | 只要我还活着 |
[1:11:50] | somehow Clay’s little experiment was incomplete. | 克雷的小实验就不算完成 |
[1:11:54] | That’s the maniac you’re pulling a trigger for. | 你就是在为那个疯子杀人 |
[1:11:57] | Shut your mouth about him. | 你别跟我说他 |
[1:11:59] | You’re just trying to rattle me. | 你只是想让我慌乱 |
[1:12:00] | I’m trying to save you! | 我是想救你 |
[1:12:04] | What are you, 23? | 你二十三岁了吧 |
[1:12:07] | Still a virgin, right? | 还是处男吧 |
[1:12:09] | Yeah. | 看来没错 |
[1:12:10] | Dying to be in a relationship and connect, | 渴望谈恋爱与人相通 |
[1:12:13] | but terrified to let anybody near you. | 却又害怕让任何人靠近 |
[1:12:17] | Because what if somebody actually saw who you are? | 因为万一有人看清你的真面目呢 |
[1:12:22] | How could they love you? | 他们怎么可能爱你 |
[1:12:25] | So everybody’s just targets, | 所以每个人都只是目标 |
[1:12:27] | and you’re just a weapon. | 你就只是武器 |
[1:13:19] | Don’t shoot him! | 别开枪 |
[1:13:38] | Don’t shoot him! | 别开枪 |
[1:14:33] | Don’t! No! | 不 不要 |
[1:14:34] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[1:14:36] | Drop it! I will shoot you! | 放下 不然我开枪了 |
[1:14:39] | No, you won’t! | 不 你不会的 |
[1:15:19] | Get your hands off of him! | 放开他 |
[1:15:22] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[1:15:26] | Right now! | 马上 |
[1:15:35] | I’m not you! | 我不是你 |
[1:15:38] | You hear me, old man? | 听到了吗 老头 |
[1:15:41] | I’m not you! | 我不是你 |
[1:15:45] | – Where is he? – He’s gone. | -他在哪 -他走了 |
[1:15:47] | – Did you hit him? – I think so, yeah. | -你打中他了吗 -应该是 |
[1:15:50] | – Where? – Shoulder, I think. | -打哪了 -好像是肩膀 |
[1:15:55] | Then he’ll recover. | 那他就能恢复 |
[1:15:58] | Is that a good thing? | 算是好事吗 |
[1:16:18] | You know, it’s not every day you see | 要知道 目睹一个人 |
[1:16:20] | a guy get his ass kicked on two continents | 在两大洲上被自己胖揍 |
[1:16:23] | by himself. | 可不常见 |
[1:16:32] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[1:16:34] | Georgia. | 乔治亚州 |
[1:16:36] | It’s where Verris is. | 威利斯在那儿 |
[1:16:52] | Man. | 天啊 |
[1:16:55] | That poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:16:57] | He must be terrified. | 他一定吓坏了 |
[1:17:00] | And he’s going home, walking into a buzz saw. | 而回家后等着他的更可怕 |
[1:17:09] | I need to get some sleep. | 我得睡一会儿了 |
[1:17:11] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:17:13] | Not me. That’s where the ghosts are. | 我不睡 梦里有鬼魂 |
[1:17:17] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:17:44] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[1:17:46] | Why is it so hard for you to kill this man? | 为什么杀这个人对你这么难 |
[1:17:52] | You know how much I hate Big Hammock Park, Pop? | 你知道我多讨厌大吊床公园吗 老爹 |
[1:17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:00] | Ever since I was about 12 years old… | 从十二岁开始 |
[1:18:03] | we would shoot turkeys there for my birthday. | 每次过生日都去那打火鸡 |
[1:18:09] | And I always hated it. | 我一直都很讨厌 |
[1:18:13] | But I was an orphan, right? | 可我是个孤儿 对吗 |
[1:18:14] | So, how would we even know when my birthday was? | 那是怎么知道我生日是哪天的呢 |
[1:18:19] | But you never seemed to notice, so we just keep going. | 可你似乎从未察觉 所以就一直去那儿 |
[1:18:23] | Okay, so, next year we’ll try Chuck E. Cheese. | 好吧 明年生日去吃查克奶酪 |
[1:18:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:18:30] | You, me, | 你 我 |
[1:18:32] | and the lab guys who made me. | 还有实验室把我造出来的那帮人 |
[1:18:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:18:46] | I, um… | 我 |
[1:18:50] | always believed… | 一直认为 |
[1:18:54] | you’d be happier not knowing. | 不让你知道你会更快乐 |
[1:18:59] | Happy. | 快乐 |
[1:19:02] | You know when I’m happy, Pop? | 你知道我什么时候快乐吗 老爹 |
[1:19:05] | When I’m flat on my belly, | 当我趴在地上 |
[1:19:08] | about to squeeze a trigger. | 即将扣动扳机的那一刻 |
[1:19:12] | It’s the only time I’m happy. | 那是我唯一快乐的时候 |
[1:19:16] | And this wasn’t even a mistake. | 这都算不上什么失误 |
[1:19:20] | It’s not like you got someone pregnant | 这和你把别人肚子搞大 |
[1:19:22] | and then had to man up and raise me. | 不得不负起责任抚养我不一样 |
[1:19:25] | No, you made a decision | 是你 做出了决定 |
[1:19:29] | to have a scientist make a person out of another person. | 让科学家用一个人造出另一个人 |
[1:19:34] | No, that’s not what it was. | 不 事情不是这样的 |
[1:19:35] | That’s exactly what it was. | 就是这么回事 |
[1:19:38] | Then you sent me… | 然后你派我 |
[1:19:41] | to kill him. | 去杀他 |
[1:19:42] | Of all the shooters in the world, | 全世界那么多枪手 |
[1:19:44] | why would you send me? | 为什么偏偏派我 |
[1:19:46] | He’s your darkness. You had to walk through this on your own. | 他是你的黑暗 你得靠自己走过去 |
[1:19:51] | Maybe you’re my darkness. | 也许你才是我的黑暗 |
[1:19:55] | That lie you told me… | 你跟我说的谎 |
[1:19:59] | that my parents… | 说我父母 |
[1:20:03] | dumped me at a fire station. | 把我遗弃在消防站 |
[1:20:08] | And I believed that. | 我相信了 |
[1:20:11] | Do you know how that made me feel? | 你知道那让我有什么感觉吗 |
[1:20:13] | It was a necessary lie. | 那是不得已的谎言 |
[1:20:15] | None of this shit is necessary! | 这一切都没有什么不得已 |
[1:20:19] | You made a choice to do this to me. | 你选择了这样对我 |
[1:20:21] | Can’t you see how not okay I am? | 你看不出来我有多难过吗 |
[1:20:23] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
[1:20:26] | You forget who you’re talking to, Junior. | 你忘了自己是在跟谁说话 小克 |
[1:20:28] | I’ve seen battle. | 我上过战场 |
[1:20:30] | I’ve seen soldiers | 我见过士兵 |
[1:20:31] | go over the edge because more was being asked of them than they could give. | 因为对他们的要求超出了他们的能力而崩溃 |
[1:20:33] | That’s not you. | 但你不会 |
[1:20:35] | Your world is stable and dependable. | 你的世界既稳定又可靠 |
[1:20:38] | I made sure of that. | 我保证了这一点 |
[1:20:39] | You have something that Henry himself never had. | 你有亨利从来都没有的东西 |
[1:20:42] | You have a loving, dedicated, present father, | 你有一个慈爱 无私 顾家的父亲 |
[1:20:46] | who tells you every goddamn day | 每一天都告诉你 |
[1:20:48] | that you are precious and that you matter. | 你有多宝贵 多重要 |
[1:20:50] | Jesus, the whole point of this thing | 这件事的意义就在于 |
[1:20:52] | was to give you all of Henry’s gifts | 去除亨利的痛苦 把他全部的天赋 |
[1:20:53] | without his pain, and I did. | 都给你 而且我做到了 |
[1:20:57] | Don’t doubt, Junior. | 不要怀疑 小克 |
[1:21:02] | You’re better than that. | 你能做得更好 |
[1:21:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:21:21] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:21:26] | Just don’t let yourself down. | 别让自己失望 |
[1:21:58] | Like so many of my encounters, | 就像我的许多艳遇一样 |
[1:22:00] | it was short but sweet. | 短暂而甜蜜 |
[1:22:02] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[1:22:17] | There should be a truck here somewhere. | 这边应该有辆卡车 |
[1:22:28] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:22:35] | What was in that? | 子弹里面是什么 |
[1:22:36] | Bee venom. | 蜂毒 |
[1:22:41] | No. No, you can’t do that. | 不 不 你不能这样 |
[1:22:45] | You can’t do that. He’s allergic! | 你不能这么做 他过敏 |
[1:22:46] | Henry, can you breathe? | 亨利 你能呼吸吗 |
[1:22:49] | Henry, try to breathe. | 亨利 试着呼吸 |
[1:22:51] | – You okay? – Please. | -你没事吧 -拜托 |
[1:22:52] | Henry. Henry, can you breathe? | 亨利 亨利 你能呼吸吗 |
[1:22:55] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:22:56] | Try to breathe. Henry! Henry! | 用力呼吸 亨利 亨利 |
[1:22:59] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[1:23:01] | – Why are you doing this? – Come on, Henry. | -你为什么这么做 -加油 亨利 |
[1:23:05] | – Why are you doing this? – Henry. Henry, breathe. Come on! | -你为什么这么做 -亨利 亨利 呼吸 |
[1:23:11] | Breathe, Henry. | 呼吸 亨利 |
[1:23:23] | Epinephrine antihistamine. | 肾上腺素抗组胺剂 |
[1:23:28] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:23:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:23:36] | I had to be sure. | 我得确认一下 |
[1:23:38] | No, it’s all good. | 不用 没事 |
[1:23:40] | This whole shit’s been a little difficult. | 这破事是挺难让人接受的 |
[1:23:42] | I hate to break up the party, | 不好意思插个话 |
[1:23:43] | but how the hell do you always know where we are? | 你为什么总能知道我们在哪 |
[1:23:49] | They’re tracking you. | 他们在追踪你 |
[1:23:54] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:24:19] | They chipped you… during your surgery three years ago. | 三年前做手术时 他们给你安了芯片 |
[1:24:27] | Verris. | 威利斯 |
[1:24:30] | You know him too? | 你也认识他 |
[1:24:32] | Panama. Kuwait. Somalia. | 巴拿马 科威特 索马里 |
[1:24:35] | Can you take us to him? | 你能带我们去找他吗 |
[1:24:39] | We need to shut him down. | 我们得阻止他 |
[1:24:42] | Both of us. | 我们两个一起 |
[1:24:55] | You grew up in Philadelphia, right? | 你在费城长大的吧 |
[1:24:57] | Yep. Place called “The Bottom.” | 对 在一个叫”底部”的地方 |
[1:25:00] | The Bottom. | 底部 |
[1:25:04] | Tell me about my mother. | 给我讲讲我母亲 |
[1:25:08] | Helen Jackson Brogan. | 海伦·杰克逊·布罗根 |
[1:25:10] | Worked two jobs for 40 years. | 做两份工作 做了四十年 |
[1:25:13] | That woman used to whup my ass. | 以前总打我屁股 |
[1:25:16] | – Did you deserve it? – Usually. | -是不是该打 -通常是 |
[1:25:19] | Does being angry and stupid | 臭脾气还特别蠢 |
[1:25:21] | and never really trying at anything mean you deserve it? | 什么事都不上心是不是该打 |
[1:25:26] | Our father wasn’t around much. | 我们的父亲不常在家 |
[1:25:27] | He left when I was five. | 我五岁的时候他就离开了 |
[1:25:29] | And I think every time she looked at me, she just saw him, so… | 我觉得她每次看到我就仿佛看到了他 |
[1:25:34] | I had to get the hell out of there. | 我必须离开那里 |
[1:25:36] | Joined the corps. | 参了军 |
[1:25:39] | First time I ever made any real friends. | 第一次结交了真正的朋友 |
[1:25:41] | Oorah. | 陆战队 |
[1:25:44] | Met Clay Verris there. | 在那认识了克雷·威利斯 |
[1:25:46] | Found something I was really, really good at. | 发现了自己特别特别擅长的事 |
[1:25:51] | Time I left, I had medals on my chest, | 退役的时候 勋章挂满了前胸 |
[1:25:54] | she was gone, and… I had become this. | 她已经去世了 我成了这个样子 |
[1:26:00] | You gotta walk away while you still can. | 你得趁还能脱身的时候尽早脱身 |
[1:26:05] | – This is all I know. – No, this is all he taught you. | -我只会这些 -不 他只教了你这些 |
[1:26:08] | Stop now, you can still become something else. | 现在收手 你还能有别的作为 |
[1:26:14] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[1:26:15] | A doctor? Lawyer? | 医生 律师 |
[1:26:19] | Husband. Father. | 丈夫 父亲 |
[1:26:21] | All the things this job gives you the excuse not to be. | 所有这份工作让你能逃避的事 |
[1:26:26] | I threw all of that away. | 我把那些都抛弃了 |
[1:26:30] | It’d be a shame to waste these gifts a second time around. | 第二次机会再浪费这些天赋就太可惜了 |
[1:26:38] | I’m sorry, what is your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[1:26:41] | It’s always been Junior. | 一直都叫我小克 |
[1:26:44] | Clay Junior. | 小克雷 |
[1:26:47] | I don’t really know anymore. | 我也不知道自己是谁了 |
[1:26:50] | That’s another really good reason to quit. | 又一个退出的好理由 |
[1:26:59] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[1:27:01] | I need to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[1:27:04] | So, what happens when we get to him? | 我们见到他之后要怎么办 |
[1:27:08] | He’s not gonna surrender. | 他是不会投降的 |
[1:27:18] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:27:19] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他通话吗 |
[1:27:20] | I want to be the one to tell him we’re all BFFs now. | 我想亲口告诉他我们现在是死党了 |
[1:27:25] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[1:27:27] | This is Junior. | 我是小克 |
[1:27:29] | Are you with Brogan? | 你和布罗根在一起吗 |
[1:27:30] | Why would I be with him? You sent me to kill him, didn’t you? | 我为什么要跟他在一起 你不是派我去杀他吗 |
[1:27:33] | Doesn’t matter. Just run. | 不重要了 快跑 |
[1:27:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:37] | Run. Get away from him, now. | 跑 离他远点 快 |
[1:27:40] | Junior, I just want you safe. | 小克 我只想让你安全无事 |
[1:27:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:27:43] | Because I’m your favorite experiment? | 因为我是你最爱的实验品 |
[1:27:46] | No, because I’m your father and you need to listen to me. | 不 因为我是你父亲 你要听我的 |
[1:27:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:27:53] | – Get out of the car! – Go, go! | -下车 -快 快 |
[1:28:00] | Baron! | 巴伦 |
[1:28:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:16] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:28:26] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 很遗憾 亨利 |
[1:28:32] | Move out. Go! Go! | 下车 快 快 |
[1:28:35] | – Chief Mitchell? – Go ahead. | -米切尔队长 -请讲 |
[1:28:36] | Clay Verris. I need your units to stand down. | 我是克雷·威利斯 我要你的小队撤退 |
[1:28:40] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:28:40] | We’re engaging with a terror cell | 我们正在对付一个 |
[1:28:42] | that has a weaponized biological capability. | 拥有生物武器的恐怖组织 |
[1:28:45] | All units, fall back immediately. | 各单位 立即撤退 |
[1:28:49] | Federal authorities have been notified and are en route. | 已经通知联邦当局 他们正在路上 |
[1:28:52] | Affirmative. Keep me posted, Clay. | 收到 保持联络 克雷 |
[1:28:55] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[1:28:58] | You gotta stand your men down now. | 你得让手下的人撤退 |
[1:29:00] | You did the right thing, Junior, walking away from him. | 小克 你做了正确选择 离开了他 |
[1:29:03] | I did what a coward would do. | 我做了懦夫做的事 |
[1:29:05] | Makes me sick! | 让我恶心 |
[1:29:07] | I was asking too much of you. | 我对你要求过高了 |
[1:29:09] | I can see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[1:29:11] | He deserves better than a missile shot into his car, Pop. | 他不该在车上被导弹炸死 老爹 |
[1:29:14] | It doesn’t matter what he deserves. | 他怎么死不重要 |
[1:29:16] | He has to die. | 他必须死 |
[1:29:57] | Are you gonna call those goons off now? | 现在你可以命令那些杀手撤退了吗 |
[1:29:59] | No. But you can. | 不 但你可以 |
[1:30:01] | Just fire that. Take command. | 只要开枪 接管指挥 |
[1:30:05] | Armor is weak at the joints. | 装甲的弱点在接缝处 |
[1:30:06] | Eyes and neck are the kill shots. | 击中眼睛和脖子最致命 |
[1:30:08] | Take right, I take left. | 你负责右边 我负责左边 |
[1:30:16] | Muzzle discipline. | 记住枪战准则 |
[1:30:18] | Watch your round count. You set, I spike. | 注意还剩几发子弹 你装子弹 我进攻 |
[1:30:21] | – Ready? – Roger that. | -准备好了吗 -了解 |
[1:30:39] | – I’m out. – Take cover. | -没子弹了 -找掩护 |
[1:30:49] | Set! | 装好了 |
[1:31:02] | Frag out! | 扔手雷 |
[1:31:21] | I am trying to make you a man! | 我是想让你成为男子汉 |
[1:31:28] | I should’ve cloned myself. | 我该克隆我自己的 |
[1:31:37] | “Loving, dedicated, present father.” | “慈爱 无私 顾家的父亲” |
[1:31:43] | Right side! | 右边 |
[1:31:50] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[1:31:52] | Do it. | 动手 |
[1:32:04] | How many rounds you got left? | 你还剩多少子弹 |
[1:32:09] | One. | 一发 |
[1:32:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:32:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:23] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:32:24] | For getting you into this. | 把你卷进这事 |
[1:32:26] | I was the one surveilling you. | 是我先监视你的 |
[1:32:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:32:29] | Anyway, sorry. | 不过还是对不起 |
[1:32:33] | Now let’s fight our way out of this thing. | 现在一起杀出去吧 |
[1:33:11] | You’re a great partner. | 你是个很棒的搭档 |
[1:33:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:44] | Sorry I ran. | 抱歉我跑掉了 |
[1:33:45] | Yeah, well, it’s been a rough night. | 没关系 今晚战局混乱 |
[1:33:47] | How many more out there? | 外面还有多少人 |
[1:33:49] | I didn’t see any. | 我看没有了 |
[1:33:51] | Verris? | 威利斯呢 |
[1:33:52] | Out of commission. | 昏迷了 |
[1:33:55] | But still alive? | 但还活着吗 |
[1:33:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:34:29] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:34:31] | How bad is that? | 伤势严重吗 |
[1:34:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:34:35] | You’re not. | 你有事 |
[1:34:38] | Hold the elevated position. We’re gonna secure an out. | 在高处守着 我们得保住出口 |
[1:35:51] | Back off! | 退后 |
[1:37:19] | Don’t you feel pain? | 你感觉不到痛吗 |
[1:37:52] | I don’t know why you’re so angry, Henry. | 我不知道你为何如此生气 亨利 |
[1:38:06] | You were the inspiration for all of this. | 这一切的灵感都源于你 |
[1:38:20] | You know where I got the idea? Are you okay? | 你知道我怎么想到的吗 你还好吗 |
[1:38:26] | Khafji. | 卡夫奇 |
[1:38:29] | Watching you go house to house, | 看着你挨家挨户地战斗 |
[1:38:30] | wishing I had a whole division of men | 真希望我能有一支精锐部队 |
[1:38:32] | all as good as you. | 都和你一样优秀 |
[1:38:34] | Wondering if that could be possible. | 我想看看这能不能实现 |
[1:38:37] | You should be flattered. | 你该感到荣幸 |
[1:38:41] | You should be dead. | 你该去死 |
[1:38:43] | You saw what happened over there. | 你看见当时的情景了 |
[1:38:46] | Atrocities. | 血腥暴行 |
[1:38:49] | Friends being sent home in a pine box. | 用棺材把朋友们送回家 |
[1:38:52] | Why should we accept that if there’s a better way? | 如果有更好的出路 我们为什么要接受那一切 |
[1:38:59] | And look what we created. | 看看我们创造了什么 |
[1:39:07] | He’s got both of us in him. | 他身上有你和我的影子 |
[1:39:10] | Don’t you think your country deserves a perfect version of you? | 你不觉得祖国值得拥有一个完美版的你吗 |
[1:39:15] | There is no perfect version of me. | 没有什么完美版的我 |
[1:39:18] | Or him. Or anybody. | 完美版的他 或是任何人 |
[1:39:20] | No? | 没有吗 |
[1:39:22] | He was on his way to Yemen. | 他本该前往也门 |
[1:39:23] | Now, thanks to you, his place is gonna be taken | 现在拜你所赐 某对父母的孩子 |
[1:39:25] | by someone with parents. | 将代替他征战 |
[1:39:27] | Someone who feels pain, fear, | 这个人能感受到痛苦和恐惧 |
[1:39:30] | which we had edited out of him. | 而我们去除了他的这些知觉 |
[1:39:32] | Someone with just as many weaknesses | 这个人身上的弱点 |
[1:39:35] | as the terrorists that we’re trying to kill. | 和我们要杀戮的恐怖分子一样多 |
[1:39:37] | And you’re gonna tell me that’s better? | 你要告诉我这样更好吗 |
[1:39:40] | So why not make a whole army of them? | 那干脆造出一整支军队吧 |
[1:39:42] | Yeah. Why not? | 对 为什么不呢 |
[1:39:45] | Think how many American families we could spare. | 想想我们能让多少美国家庭免于参战 |
[1:39:48] | Nobody’s son or daughter would ever have to die. | 不用再牺牲谁家的儿子或女儿 |
[1:39:50] | No vet comes home with PTSD and kills himself. | 不会再有老兵退役回乡 患上创伤后应激障碍再自杀 |
[1:39:54] | We can keep the whole world safe without any actual grief. | 我们保卫世界安全 也不会带来现实中的不幸 |
[1:39:58] | So… who would I be hurting? | 所以…我伤害了谁 |
[1:40:02] | You’re talking about people, Clay. | 你谈论的可是人 克雷 |
[1:40:05] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:40:07] | This is the most humane thing that Gemini’s ever done. | 这是双子做过的最人道的事 |
[1:40:11] | How many more of me are running around out there? | 还有多少跟我一样的人 |
[1:40:15] | There’s only one you, Junior. | 只有一个你 小克 |
[1:40:18] | He was a weapon. | 他只是个武器 |
[1:40:21] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[1:40:24] | And I love you… | 我爱你 |
[1:40:27] | as much as any father ever loved any kid. | 跟所有爱孩子的父亲一样 |
[1:40:35] | I don’t have a father. | 我没有父亲 |
[1:40:38] | Goodbye, Clay. | 再见 克雷 |
[1:40:49] | So what the hell are we gonna do, huh? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[1:40:52] | Gonna turn him in? They’re not gonna try him. | 将他归罪 他不会受到审讯 |
[1:40:55] | They’re not gonna shut down his lab. | 他们不会关掉他的实验室 |
[1:40:57] | We have to end this right now. | 我们现在得了结这一切 |
[1:41:01] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:41:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:41:07] | You pull that trigger, | 你扣下扳机 |
[1:41:09] | and you’re gonna break something inside of yourself… | 就会破坏你内心的一部分 |
[1:41:13] | that’ll never get fixed again. | 再也无法愈合 |
[1:41:24] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:41:30] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[1:41:32] | Give it to me. | 把枪给我 |
[1:41:40] | You don’t want those ghosts. | 你可不想被鬼魂缠上 |
[1:41:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:42:24] | You should know better than that. | 你知道不该喝酒的 |
[1:42:27] | Surprised you give a shit. | 很惊讶你还在乎 |
[1:42:30] | Well, we can’t be friends anymore. | 我们不能做朋友了 |
[1:42:33] | Because you did let them try to kill me. | 因为你没阻止他们杀我 |
[1:42:36] | But doesn’t mean I want to see you drink yourself to death. | 但不意味着我想看到你把自己喝死 |
[1:42:41] | The Gemini lab’s been dismantled. | 双子实验室被拆了 |
[1:42:44] | Cloning program is history. | 克隆项目已成历史 |
[1:42:48] | And Junior? | 那小克呢 |
[1:42:50] | He’s untouchable. | 没人能动他 |
[1:42:51] | No one will bother him, ever. | 再也不会有人去打扰他 |
[1:42:55] | And we checked, there are no more clones. | 我们查过了 没有其他克隆人了 |
[1:42:59] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:43:01] | IG called. | 检察长来电了 |
[1:43:03] | I’m looking at charges, | 我要被起诉了 |
[1:43:04] | but if I bury Janet, I can make a deal. | 但如果我供出简妮特 就能争取脱罪 |
[1:43:09] | Well, she earned it. | 她活该 |
[1:43:14] | I’m really sorry, Henry. | 我真的很抱歉 亨利 |
[1:43:20] | Take care, Del. | 保重 德尔 |
[1:43:21] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[1:43:23] | And happy retirement. | 祝你退休愉快 |
[1:44:03] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:44:05] | Congrats on the promotion. | 恭喜升职 |
[1:44:07] | I hear they got big plans. | 我听说他们制定了宏大计划 |
[1:44:08] | Well, after you, pretty sure I can handle anything. | 和你经历过这段 没什么是我不能搞定的 |
[1:44:12] | – How have you been? – Good. | -你过得怎么样 -很好 |
[1:44:14] | I just, uh, settled Baron’s estate, | 我刚处理完巴伦的后事 |
[1:44:17] | scattered his ashes in the Caribbean. | 把他的骨灰撒在了加勒比海 |
[1:44:20] | I don’t know. All I want to do now is | 我不知道 现在我只想 |
[1:44:22] | put some good in the world. | 为世界做点贡献 |
[1:44:24] | I just got to figure out how. | 我只是要找到方法 |
[1:44:26] | Yeah, you will. | 你会找到的 |
[1:44:28] | You, uh, sleeping okay? | 你睡得还好吗 |
[1:44:30] | Better. | 好些了 |
[1:44:31] | – No ghosts? – Not like before. | -没有鬼魂了 -不像以前那样了 |
[1:44:35] | And I actually looked in a mirror the other day. | 还有前几天我居然照镜子了 |
[1:44:37] | – Really? – It wasn’t horrendous. | -真的吗 -没什么可怕的 |
[1:44:41] | Speaking of mirrors… | 说到镜子… |
[1:44:56] | – Catch you later. – See you later, man. | -待会儿见 -待会儿见 |
[1:45:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:45:13] | This is you. | 这是你 |
[1:45:15] | Passport, birth certificate, driver’s license. | 护照 出生证明 驾照 |
[1:45:18] | Apparently you got pretty good credit. | 显然你的信用记录不错 |
[1:45:22] | I love the name you chose. | 我喜欢你选的这个名字 |
[1:45:24] | Jackson? It was my mother’s name. | 杰克逊 这是我母亲的名字 |
[1:45:27] | She was my mother first. | 她先是我的母亲 |
[1:45:28] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[1:45:30] | Don’t you “Yeah, yeah” me, young man. | 别敷衍我 年轻人 |
[1:45:33] | Come on. I know a great place for lunch. | 走吧 我知道一家吃午饭的好餐厅 |
[1:45:39] | So you settled on a major yet? | 你选定专业了吗 |
[1:45:41] | Leaning towards engineering. | 倾向于选工程学 |
[1:45:43] | Engineering? | 工程学 |
[1:45:45] | Yeah, you should listen to her. | 对 你该听她的 |
[1:45:47] | If I were you, | 我要是你 |
[1:45:48] | which I sort of am, | 在某种意义上我就是你 |
[1:45:50] | I’d go with computer science. | 我会学计算机科学 |
[1:45:52] | Save that for grad school. You want to start in humanities. | 那是读研究生的事了 你该从人文学科起步 |
[1:45:54] | – Okay, don’t listen to her. – Don’t listen to him. | -好吧 还是别听她的 -别听他的才对 |
[1:45:56] | You need a grounding in the classics. | 你需要学习经典打基础 |
[1:45:57] | Look, excuse me, I’m trying to talk with myself here. | 不好意思 我在跟我自己讨论呢 |
[1:46:00] | Yeah. You’re talking to yourself, but you’re not talking to him. | 对 你在自说自话 而不是对他说话 |
[1:46:02] | Look, I just made a lot of mistakes when I was young– | 我年轻时犯过很多错 |
[1:46:04] | And I’d actually like to make some of those mistakes myself. | 实际上 有些错误我想自己去经历 |
[1:46:08] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[1:46:08] | I made them already so you don’t have to. | 你不必重蹈我的覆辙 |
[1:46:10] | Yeah, but he’s not you. | 但他不是你 |
[1:46:11] | Okay. Everybody, chill the hell out. | 好了二位 冷静冷静 |
[1:46:16] | I’m gonna be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[1:46:23] | If you’re okay… | 你没事 |
[1:46:26] | I’m okay. | 我就没事 |
[1:46:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:46:32] | I just can’t believe that in 30 years, | 我只是不敢相信三十年后 |
[1:46:35] | I’m gonna look like you. | 我会长成你这样 |
[1:46:37] | What? Please. You wish. | 什么 拜托 你倒想呢 |
[1:46:40] | Boy, you better hope you look like me in 30 years. | 小子 你最好祈祷三十年后能跟我一样 |
[1:46:44] | This is 50-year-old, | 站在你面前的是 |
[1:46:47] | mature man meat you’re looking at. | 五十岁的成熟猛男 |
[1:46:51] | Fifty-one. | 是五十一岁 |
[1:46:52] | I brush. I floss. I work hard. | 我认真刷牙 用牙线 我努力工作 |
[1:46:55] | When you’re 50, I bet you won’t be dragging your ass | 等你到了五十岁 我打赌你不会 |
[1:46:58] | around the track every morning like I do. | 像我一样每天早上爬起来跑步 |
[1:47:01] | In fact, we can race now. | 其实我们现在就可以赛跑 |
[1:47:04] | We can race right now. We’ll take it to the corner right now. | 马上就跑 现在就跑去那个拐角 |