时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Picasso and I, we are the future. | 我和毕加索 我们才是未来的希望 |
[00:09] | I wish I had a place like this. | 真希望我也能有这样一个容身之处 |
[00:11] | But you can work here if you want. | 你想的话 也可以在这里画画 |
[00:13] | I could give you 150 francs every month. | 每个月我都可以给你150法郎 |
[00:16] | In return, I own everything you produce. | 作为交换 你所有的作品都归我所有 |
[00:19] | To Picasso. | 敬毕加索 |
[00:20] | To Picasso! | 敬毕加索 |
[00:21] | I am in love with Germaine. | 我爱上杰曼了 |
[00:23] | I’m not in love with you. | 我并不爱你 |
[00:24] | Why, why not? | 为什么 |
[00:25] | Because you cannot satisfy me! | 因为你满足不了我 |
[00:28] | Carles, wait! | 等等 卡雷斯 |
[00:29] | You cannot go back to Paris. | 你不能回巴黎 |
[00:30] | No, I’m going back to Barcelona. | 不会的 我要回巴塞罗纳 |
[00:33] | Carles, no, no… | 卡雷斯 不要 |
[00:35] | It’s my fault. I should never have believed him. | 这是我的错 我根本就不该相信他 |
[00:38] | She’s his mistress? | 她是他的情妇 |
[00:39] | How many does he have? | 他有多少情妇 |
[00:40] | How many women has he painted? | 他画过多少女人 |
[00:42] | So you’re finished with Dora? | 你跟多拉结束了 |
[00:43] | Of course not. She’s brilliant. | 当然不会 她才华横溢 |
[00:46] | I can’t remember the last time | 我记不得上一次 |
[00:48] | she made me want to pick up a brush. | 她让我有想要拿起画笔的冲动是什么时候了 |
[00:51] | I need something new. | 我需要新鲜的事物 |
[00:53] | I want to be a painter. | 我想当画家 |
[00:54] | You will become a lawyer. | 你会成为一名律师 |
[00:56] | Matisse is the greatest painter in the world. | 马蒂斯是世界上最好的画家 |
[00:58] | But Picasso is much better-looking. | 但毕加索好看多了 |
[01:00] | We’re having a joint exhibition | 我们在一家很有声望的画廊 |
[01:02] | at a very well-respected gallery. | 举办一场联合展出 |
[01:03] | You must come and visit me sometime. To see some of my work. | 你有时间一定要来看我 看看我的一些作品 |
[01:06] | You are going to paint her, aren’t you? | 你要画她 是吧 |
[01:45] | You are my wife, you will do what I tell you to… | 你是我的老婆 我让你干什么你就干什么 |
[01:47] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[01:52] | No… | 不 |
[02:08] | That’s all I have. | 我只有这么多了 |
[02:13] | Is it enough to get me to Paris? | 够我去巴黎的吗 |
[02:18] | 巴黎 1943年 | |
[02:23] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[02:24] | Yes, charming, aren’t they? | 是的 他们是不是很迷人 |
[02:26] | Well, no one can charm you, Francoise. | 谁也迷不倒你 弗朗索瓦丝 |
[02:29] | Except perhaps a certain Spanish painter. | 或许某个西班牙画家例外 |
[02:32] | He probably won’t even remember us. | 他可能连我们都没记住 |
[02:35] | Maybe not me, but he certainly hasn’t forgotten you. | 可能没记住我 但是他绝对没忘记你 |
[02:43] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[02:44] | We’ve come to see Monsieur Picasso. | 我们是来见毕加索先生的 |
[02:47] | Of course you have. | 当然 |
[03:03] | Oh. What a surprise. | 真是个意外 |
[03:05] | We thought you would be expecting us. | 我们以为你在等我们来 |
[03:07] | Yes. Days ago. | 是的 等好几天了 |
[03:11] | We’ve been busy with our show. You should come. | 我们一直忙着展出的事 你应该来看看 |
[03:18] | You mentioned you might show us some of your art. | 你说过你想给我们看看你的艺术作品 |
[03:24] | It would be a thrill for us. | 这让我们激动不已 |
[03:26] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[03:27] | I, if you want to see art, you go to a gallery, | 我 如果你想看艺术的话 就去画廊 |
[03:30] | an exhibition, a museum. | 展览 博物馆 |
[03:32] | Mm, you go to the Louvre. | 你们可以去卢浮宫 |
[03:35] | Well, it seems we’ve disturbed you after all. | 看来我们还是打扰你了 |
[03:37] | Thank you for the invitation. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[03:40] | You’re welcome to return, of course. | 当然 欢迎你们再来 |
[03:42] | But if you do, don’t come like the worshipers to the Holy Land. | 但是如果你们再来 别像个朝圣的敬拜者 |
[03:48] | Come because you want to see me. | 而是因为想见我再来 |
[04:05] | Apparently they are having some kind of a show. | 显然她们正在办什么展览 |
[04:09] | Find out where it is. | 查查在哪办的 |
[04:11] | The artist’s name is Francoise Gilot. | 艺术家的名字是弗朗索瓦丝·吉洛 |
[04:14] | She’s a most intriguing young discovery. | 她是最有意思的青年新秀了 |
[04:18] | Don’t you agree, Monsieur Picasso? | 您说是不是 毕加索先生 |
[04:25] | Thank you for allowing me to work here. | 谢谢你让我在这工作 |
[04:27] | No money for models? | 没钱请模特 |
[04:27] | 圣拉扎尔监狱 1902年 | |
[04:30] | No, but | 是的 但是 |
[04:33] | the real world is a better subject for art, anyway. | 不管怎么说 真实世界都是更好的艺术主题 |
[04:35] | Christ is the only real subject for art. | 基督是艺术唯一的真实主题 |
[04:39] | What you do they sell in alleys to perverts. | 你画的都是他们在小巷子里卖给变态的东西 |
[04:45] | But it is not my business. | 但这不关我的事 |
[04:47] | I must warn you. | 我必须警告你 |
[04:49] | The whores wearing the bonnets… | 戴着软帽的妓女 |
[04:51] | Have syphilis. I know. | 有梅毒 我知道 |
[04:54] | Yes, well. | 是的 |
[04:56] | Best to keep your distance. | 最好保持距离 |
[05:03] | Will you paint me without the bonnet? | 你可以画不戴软帽的我吗 |
[05:06] | I don’t want anyone seeing me like this. | 我不想让任何人看到我这副样子 |
[05:12] | What if I paint you in a beautiful white veil? | 我画戴着漂亮面纱的你 怎么样 |
[05:21] | No one wants to buy pictures of dying whores! | 没人愿意买要死了的妓女的画 |
[05:24] | I make the art, you sell it. | 我创作的是艺术 你负责卖 |
[05:25] | If you can’t, that’s your problem. | 如果你卖不出去 那是你的问题 |
[05:27] | I thought you were headed for greatness. | 我以为你会成为优秀的画家 |
[05:29] | Why else would I dole out money to you every month? | 不然我为什么要每个月施舍钱给你 |
[05:31] | I’m painting, aren’t I? | 我一直在画不是吗 |
[05:31] | Blue hags and corpses! | 你画蓝衣老太婆跟尸体 |
[05:33] | Van Gogh and Lautrec… | 梵高跟罗特列克 |
[05:34] | Paint flowers, show girls, | 他们画花朵 歌舞女郎 |
[05:36] | anything people can eat dinner | 人们可以一边吃晚餐一边看这些画 |
[05:38] | under without losing their appetite. | 又不会失去食欲 |
[05:40] | I can only paint what I feel. | 我只能画我感受到的东西 |
[05:42] | No one else wants to feel like that. | 没人想要感受这样的东西 |
[05:45] | You look like you’re the one who died, for Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝份上 你看起来就像个死人 |
[05:51] | My closest friend put a bullet in his brain. | 我的挚友一枪崩了自己的脑袋 |
[05:56] | Yes. It’s terrible. | 对 是很可怕 |
[06:00] | But you must learn to separate your life from your art. | 但你必须学会把生活与艺术分开 |
[06:03] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[06:03] | Then find someone else to tell your sad stories to | 那你去找别人说你的伤心小故事吧 |
[06:06] | because I’m done with it. | 因为我受够你了 |
[06:19] | Germaine. | 杰曼 |
[06:22] | Pablo. | 巴勃罗 |
[06:30] | I should have tried harder. | 我应该要更努力的 |
[06:34] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[06:37] | I shouldn’t have believed him. | 我不该相信他的 |
[06:40] | I knew he hadn’t really let you go. | 我明知道他还没放下对你的感情 |
[06:43] | But I never thought he’d… | 但我从没想过他会 |
[06:48] | It was horrible. | 当时很恐怖 |
[06:51] | Blood all over the walls. | 墙上到处都是血 |
[07:01] | Manuel told me that Carles… | 曼努埃尔告诉我 卡雷斯 |
[07:04] | I moved just the second before the bullet hit. | 我刚好在他开枪前一秒闪开了 |
[07:10] | Now I feel like his ghost is following me. | 现在我觉得他的鬼魂一直跟着我 |
[07:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:15] | I’ve tried to paint other things, other people, | 我试过画其他东西 其他人 |
[07:18] | but every face… | 但每张面孔 |
[07:24] | Every face becomes his. | 每张面孔都变成他的脸 |
[07:28] | You are the only one who understands. | 你是唯一了解我感受的人 |
[07:58] | You don’t have to run off. | 你不需要马上离开 |
[08:00] | I can’t go back to Manach. | 我不能回去找曼纳科 |
[08:02] | I need to find new lodgings. | 我得找到新的寄宿房间 |
[08:04] | You’re welcome to stay here as long as you want. | 你可以留在这里 多久都行 |
[08:06] | It’s nice not to feel so lonely. | 这样我就不会太寂寞了 |
[08:10] | How could we have done this? | 我们刚才怎么能这样 |
[08:13] | It’s what we both needed. | 这是我俩都需要的 |
[08:15] | What about what Carles needed? | 那卡雷斯需要的呢 |
[08:17] | He adored you. | 他爱慕你 |
[08:18] | But it was so suffocating… | 但那段关系令人窒息 |
[08:19] | Because he worshipped you! | 因为他太爱你了 |
[08:20] | Why couldn’t you just have loved him? | 你当时为什么不能爱他呢 |
[08:26] | You think I don’t ask myself that every day? | 你以为我没有每天问自己这个问题吗 |
[08:31] | Germaine I, I… | 杰曼 我 我 |
[08:33] | You’ve said enough. | 你说得够多了 |
[08:36] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[08:59] | Another coffee, Mademoiselle? | 小姐 你要再一杯咖啡吗 |
[09:01] | No. | 不用了 |
[09:04] | Put it on my bill, Lucien. | 记在我的帐上 吕西安 |
[09:06] | And bring her a bowl of soup. | 再给她一碗汤 |
[09:09] | Thank you. I’m not hungry. | 谢谢你 我不饿 |
[09:12] | Oh, well, next you’re gonna tell me you’re not cold, | 接下来你会跟我说你不冷 |
[09:13] | but I’ve been watching you shiver for half an hour. | 但我已经看你发抖半小时了 |
[09:18] | May I join you? | 能跟你一起坐吗 |
[09:19] | My husband would not approve. | 我丈夫不会同意的 |
[09:22] | Is he the one who gave you that charming little memento? | 你丈夫是给你那个迷人小印记的人吗 |
[09:31] | Please. | 请用 |
[09:36] | I don’t accept charity. | 我不接受施舍 |
[09:38] | Are you looking for work, then. | 那你在找工作吗 |
[09:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:42] | As it happens, I could offer you work. | 正巧我可以给你工作 |
[09:46] | As a model. I’m a sculptor. | 当模特儿 我是雕刻家 |
[09:50] | I don’t do that sort of thing. | 我不做那种事的 |
[09:52] | What don’t you do? | 你不做哪种事 |
[09:53] | Sit on a stool while someone stares at you? | 一边坐在椅子上一边有人盯着你吗 |
[09:56] | You’re doing it right now. | 你现在就在做这种事 |
[09:59] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[10:00] | But I have my clothes on. | 但我现在穿着衣服 |
[10:02] | My name is Laurent. | 我的名字是洛朗 |
[10:04] | In case you reconsider. | 你改变心意就来找我 |
[10:06] | Paris gets, uh, horribly cold in the winter. | 巴黎到冬天时会变得非常冷 |
[10:18] | It is fascinating. | 这太美妙了 |
[10:20] | Who is the artist? | 这位艺术家是谁 |
[10:22] | He calls himself Picasso. | 他自称毕加索 |
[10:25] | He had his own show here a few months ago. | 几个月前他在这里办了个展 |
[10:30] | Do you have more of his paintings? | 你还有更多他的画吗 |
[10:32] | Unfortunately, he has not | 不幸的是 几个月来 |
[10:34] | brought me anything worth showing in months. | 他一直没有给我值得展出的画作 |
[10:36] | But I can offer you a good price on this one. | 但我可以用实惠的价格让你买走这幅画 |
[10:42] | Well, I’m not usually inclined to, uh, | 我通常不习惯 |
[10:45] | begin collecting an artist | 开始收集一位艺术家的作品 |
[10:47] | until I am more familiar with his work. | 直到我进一步了解他的作品 |
[10:51] | Do you know where I might find him? | 你知道在哪能见到他本人吗 |
[11:04] | Pardon me. | 抱歉打扰 |
[11:05] | I am looking for Monsieur Picasso. | 我想找毕加索先生 |
[11:09] | If I owe you money… | 如果你是来讨债… |
[11:10] | No, no! | 不 不是的 |
[11:11] | Uh, nothing of the sort, uh, Monsieur Vollard only had one | 没这回事 沃拉尔先生的画廊 |
[11:14] | of your paintings in his gallery, | 只有一幅你的画 |
[11:16] | and I was hoping that you might show me some more. | 我希望能欣赏你更多的作品 |
[11:18] | I am Max Jacob. | 我叫马克斯·雅各布 |
[11:21] | Uh, please, come in. | 请进来 |
[11:23] | I shipped several of my paintings back to Barcelona | 我已经运了一些画回巴塞罗纳 |
[11:27] | but I do have many works here. | 但这儿还有不少 |
[11:30] | Um, give me a moment, I, I wasn’t expecting a collector. | 稍等我一会 我没料到今天有收藏家上门 |
[11:33] | Oh, no, I. No, no, no. No, no, no… | 不不不 我… |
[11:34] | I am afraid you’ve misunderstood. | 你恐怕是误会了 |
[11:36] | I am not a collector. | 我不是什么收藏家 |
[11:38] | What are you, then? | 那你是什么 |
[11:39] | Well, m-most days, I am a poet. | 大多数时候 我是诗人 |
[11:45] | A poet? | 诗人 |
[11:46] | Ouais. | 是的 |
[11:48] | Oh, that’s even worse than being a painter. | 简直比画家还糟糕 |
[11:55] | So, why are you here? | 那么你来的目为何 |
[12:00] | To retreat from the banal. | 逃离庸俗之地 |
[12:07] | To bask in the brutal beauty of | 沉浸于残酷的 |
[12:13] | existence… | 存在之美 |
[12:16] | mortality. | 死亡之美 |
[12:19] | Everyone hates them. | 没有人喜欢这些 |
[12:24] | I think they are extraordinary. | 我认为这些是超凡之作 |
[12:37] | I may not be able to afford a painting, | 我或许买不起一幅画 |
[12:40] | but at least let me buy you a meal. | 但至少让我请你吃一顿饭 |
[12:45] | What if Vollard is right? | 万一沃拉尔说对了 |
[12:47] | I had one chance to make something of myself. | 我曾经有个机会能成就自己 |
[12:51] | What if it’s all over? | 万一我已错失良机 |
[12:55] | Mm, give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[12:57] | Why? | 怎么 |
[12:58] | Because | 因为 |
[13:01] | I am a mystic of all trades. | 我多才多艺 |
[13:04] | A poet, a critic and… | 既是诗人 评论家 |
[13:08] | A fortune teller. | 也是算命师 |
[13:19] | Oh, a glowing childhood. | 精彩的童年 |
[13:22] | Oh, but life will bring sorrow. | 但人生总有些遗憾 |
[13:28] | Oh, what is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:30] | What if you tell me I’m about to die? | 万一你预言我死期将近呢 |
[13:32] | Pablo, no one can escape death. | 巴勃罗 没人躲得过死亡 |
[13:37] | But I can see in your eyes you want to know what lies ahead | 但我从你眼神能看出 你渴望知道未来 |
[13:41] | even as much as you fear it. | 虽然你也害怕未来 |
[13:48] | Yeah, hmm? | 是吗 |
[14:00] | Ah, this is promising. | 前途无量 |
[14:04] | By the time you are 30, you will have a very big fortune. | 你在三十岁前将会飞黄腾达 |
[14:09] | And this line, | 而这条线 |
[14:10] | that tells us that love will | 代表爱情在你的艺术中 |
[14:14] | play a great role in your art. | 将扮演重要的角色 |
[14:20] | Perhaps too great. | 或许过分重要了 |
[14:24] | What did he think? | 他怎么看 |
[14:25] | No one knows. Madame Beaureande said he walked through, | 没人知道 波利安德女士说他看了所有的画 |
[14:29] | looked at each painting, yours much longer then mine, | 在你的画前停留得比我的久 |
[14:32] | then walked out. | 然后就走了 |
[14:33] | And he didn’t say a word? | 他一句话也没说 |
[14:35] | He’s interested in you. | 他对你感兴趣 |
[14:37] | If he was interested in my work, | 他要是对我的作品感兴趣 |
[14:39] | he would have said something. | 他会开口的 |
[14:40] | Francoise, a door is opening for you. | 弗朗索瓦丝 机会的大门已敞开 |
[14:43] | Go through it. | 勇敢踏过去 |
[14:46] | You have a guest. | 你有访客 |
[14:50] | Well, whoever it is, just send them away. | 不管是谁都打发走 |
[14:53] | Very well, I shall tell Mademoiselle Gilot that | 好的 我会转告吉洛小姐 |
[14:55] | the “Great Picasso” is too busy to see her. | 伟大的毕加索没空见她 |
[15:08] | For you. | 送给你 |
[15:12] | I can’t tell where the petals end and the dress begins. | 花如人 人似花 我分不清了 |
[15:24] | Just so you know, I came to see you. | 我得告诉你 我是来见你 |
[15:26] | Not your paintings. | 不是来赏画的 |
[15:32] | Then, by all means, let’s go and see my paintings. | 当然了 咱们就去看我的画吧 |
[15:38] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[15:39] | Dora Maar. | 多拉·玛尔 |
[15:41] | The woman you were dining with the night we met? | 是我们相遇那晚 和你一起用餐的女士 |
[15:44] | I wouldn’t have known it was her. | 你不说 我认不出来 |
[15:47] | Though you saw her once, across a room. | 你曾经从房间的另一头见过她 |
[15:51] | An artist must always see below the surface. | 艺术家必须透过表象看本质 |
[16:00] | This one. | 这一幅 |
[16:00] | This one is enchanting. | 这幅画令人着迷 |
[16:02] | The, the colors, the immediacy… | 它的色彩 直观性… |
[16:06] | That’s a Matisse. | 那是马蒂斯的画 |
[16:10] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[16:17] | Ah, no, not many people have the courage to | 不 很少人有勇气告诉我 |
[16:19] | tell me what they really think. | 他们真实的想法 |
[16:21] | Don’t apologize for it. | 别为此道歉 |
[16:24] | Are you going to tell me what you thought of my paintings? | 你要告诉我你对我的画作的看法吗 |
[16:26] | Oh, there it is. The real reason you came. | 终于说了 你来这里真正的原因 |
[16:35] | – No, I… – You want the truth? | -不 我… -你想听实话 |
[16:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:42] | You have talent. | 你有天分 |
[16:45] | I think you should continue to paint. | 我觉得你应该继续画画 |
[16:51] | You are lying to yourself. | 你是在欺骗你自己 |
[16:54] | Pretending to show interest in this girl’s art | 假装自己对这个女孩的作品感兴趣 |
[16:57] | because the bloom is off one muse and you have | 因为你的灵感女神已经凋落 |
[16:59] | decided to pluck another. | 所以决定另觅佳人 |
[17:01] | You’re just jealous. | 你只是嫉妒 |
[17:05] | I’m also right. | 我说的也没错 |
[17:08] | You want to paint something new, | 你想画点新东西 |
[17:09] | and you think getting this young girl into bed | 而且你觉得跟这个年轻姑娘上床 |
[17:11] | will help you do that. | 会对你有所帮助 |
[17:12] | But you really think she wants to wake up next to an old man? | 但你真以为她会希望醒来时旁边躺着个老男人吗 |
[17:17] | Like you? | 像你这样的 |
[17:19] | But I am not too old to make you beg for more, | 但我不会老到让你欲求不满 |
[17:23] | now am I? | 对吧 |
[17:29] | Emile. | 埃米尔 |
[17:30] | When are you going to Francoise’s show? | 你什么时候去看弗朗索瓦丝的画展 |
[17:32] | Art is a pastime. | 艺术是用来消遣的 |
[17:35] | One that I’ve allowed Francoise to indulge in. | 我放任弗朗索瓦丝沉浸于它 |
[17:38] | But now that there is an end in sight to this godforsaken war, | 现在这要命的战争终于有要完结的迹象 |
[17:41] | you must resume your studies, Francoise. | 你必须继续学习了 弗朗索瓦丝 |
[17:46] | If you would just go and look at what I’ve done, | 只要你看看我的作品 |
[17:47] | you would see that I’m a serious artist. | 你就会知道我是个真正的艺术家 |
[17:50] | Haven’t I made myself clear? | 难道我说得还不够清楚吗 |
[17:53] | You’re not going to be an artist. | 你不会成为艺术家 |
[18:01] | Pablo Picasso thinks I’m one already. | 巴勃罗·毕加索已经觉得我是了 |
[18:06] | Oh, and how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:08] | He came to see the exhibition. | 他来看过我的画展 |
[18:09] | And invited me to his studio. | 并邀请我去他的工作室 |
[18:12] | And you think it’s because he is interested in your art? | 你觉得他是对你的作品有兴趣吗 |
[18:17] | Is that so hard to believe? | 有那么难相信吗 |
[18:19] | Everyone knows the man is a lecher. | 大家都知道他是个好色之徒 |
[18:21] | If he has any interest in you at all, Francoise, | 如果他真对你有什么兴趣的话 弗朗索瓦丝 |
[18:24] | it lies between your napkin and your chair. | 都是对你餐巾下和椅子上的部位感兴趣 |
[18:27] | Emile! | 埃米尔 |
[18:29] | The Nazis are right about him. | 纳粹对他的评价是正确的 |
[18:30] | He’s a degenerate. | 他就是堕落的象征 |
[18:32] | You’re siding with the Nazis now? | 你现在跟纳粹是一边的了 |
[18:35] | Picasso will ruin you. | 毕加索会毁了你的 |
[18:39] | I forbid you to ever see him again. | 我禁止你再与他见面 |
[19:05] | Good afternoon, Monsieur. | 下午好 先生 |
[19:06] | A pleasure to see you again. Mademoiselle? | 很高兴再见到你 小姐 |
[19:09] | – Fernande. – Oh. | -我叫费南代尔 -好的 |
[19:13] | Are you still in need of a model? | 你还需要模特吗 |
[19:15] | Come in. | 请进 |
[19:23] | My, you can see everything. | 天哪 你能看得一清二楚 |
[19:30] | Oh, but it’s quite good. Really. | 但挺好的 真的 |
[19:33] | Unfortunately in Paris, | 不幸的是在巴黎 |
[19:35] | “Quite good” Isn’t good enough. | “挺好”还是不够 |
[19:38] | But maybe your arrival on my doorstep is a divine intervention. | 但也许你的到来是天赐良机 |
[19:44] | I only came here for a wage. | 我来这里只是为了拿工资 |
[19:49] | I’m not able to pay you at the moment, but, um, | 虽然我现在不能给你结工资 但… |
[19:52] | if you’re in need of a bed… | 如果你需要睡觉的地方… |
[19:54] | I’m so stupid. | 我真傻 |
[19:55] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:56] | I, it’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[19:59] | It would simply be a way of paying you. | 只是一种付你薪水的方式 |
[20:00] | I would sleep on the settee. | 我会睡沙发上 |
[20:08] | And you have food? | 你有吃的吗 |
[20:11] | Bread, coffee? | 面包 咖啡 |
[20:13] | I live a-a meager existence, | 我活得十分简朴 |
[20:15] | not an uncivilized one. | 但也不是未开化 |
[20:23] | Where would you like me? | 你希望我待在哪里 |
[20:26] | Stand over there, and take off your clothes. | 站在这 然后把衣服脱掉 |
[20:39] | You only have one bed. | 你只有一张床 |
[20:41] | Well, I write all night, sleep all day. | 我整晚写作 然后白天睡觉 |
[20:45] | So, we take shifts. | 所以我们轮流来 |
[20:49] | It’s, uh, primitive, but, uh, it’s warm, it’s clean, | 虽然简简单单 但是温暖干净 |
[20:54] | and you can’t afford where you’re living now. | 你现在住不起你原来住的地方 |
[20:54] | I’m not looking for charity. | 我不是求你施舍 |
[20:57] | Uh-uh, but I told you, you are going to be rich. | 但我告诉你 你会富起来的 |
[20:59] | So, you will pay me back. | 到时候你再回报我 |
[21:03] | You need a new place to paint what you want. | 你需要个新地方来画你想画的东西 |
[21:07] | A new life, new inspiration. | 新生活 新启发 |
[21:12] | So. What do you say? | 所以 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:19] | And when I try to shrug away my decrepitude and, uh, | 当我试图摆脱我的衰老 |
[21:24] | populate the night with my shrill cry, | 用我尖刻的哭声填满黑夜 |
[21:27] | I hear the death-cough of mortality, | 我听到死亡的咳嗽声 |
[21:32] | choked under corpses in a lake of blood… | 在倒于血泊中的尸体下感到窒息 |
[21:36] | My unhinging effort to die. | 我为了死亡不懈努力 |
[21:41] | Poe? | 坡的作品 |
[21:43] | No. Baudelaire. | 不是 波德莱尔的 |
[21:50] | Aw, don’t make me take this journey alone tonight. | 别让我独酌一晚啊 |
[21:53] | I saw how that journey ended for Carles. | 我见过卡雷斯的下场了 |
[21:55] | No, that was opium! Ether, is… | 他那是鸦片 而乙醚 |
[22:03] | Mmm, an entirely different magic. | 另有一番趣味 |
[22:11] | It is, it is like, uh… | 感觉就像 |
[22:16] | Oh, dreaming when you are awake. | 活在梦境里 |
[22:22] | Such beauty. | 妙不可言 |
[22:26] | Ah, and then it is like | 然后你会像是 |
[22:30] | trying to catch a smoke in your hand. | 试着抓住一缕薄烟 |
[22:39] | Read me another poem. | 再给我念首诗 |
[22:44] | If that which I love | 如果我的爱人 |
[22:49] | weighs upon my wound, | 重压于我的伤口之上 |
[22:51] | it pains it. | 我将痛苦万分 |
[22:54] | If it weighs only upon summer, | 如果重压于盛夏之间 |
[22:58] | it’s the field that suffers. | 痛苦的将是田野 |
[23:00] | What will feed summer and my love if not that sorrow | 既然爱人与盛夏都不再渴求欢愉 |
[23:07] | since my love and summer can no longer feed on joy? | 那么除了悲伤之外夫复何求 |
[23:16] | Baudelaire again? | 又是波德莱尔吗 |
[23:19] | Mm, no, Max Jacob. | 不 是马克斯·雅各布 |
[23:24] | You wrote that? | 是你写的 |
[23:27] | – Yes. – Oh, it’s beautiful. | -没错 -太美了 |
[23:32] | Eh, you think so? | 你真这么想的 |
[23:34] | Yes, sounds like you’ve fallen very hard. | 是啊 看来你被伤得不轻 |
[23:38] | Who is “My love?” | 你的爱人是谁 |
[23:44] | Uh, someone I have not met yet. | 一个还不曾相识的人 |
[24:02] | You’re soaked. | 你湿透了 |
[24:12] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[24:16] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[24:18] | It’s a lovely view. | 景色真美 |
[24:23] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[24:51] | You didn’t kiss me back. | 你没有回吻我 |
[24:55] | But you didn’t shy away either. | 但也没有躲开 |
[25:02] | You’re a confusing young woman. | 你真是个让人捉摸不透的姑娘 |
[25:07] | I should probably go. | 也许我该走了 |
[25:10] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别走 |
[25:15] | Hey, you came to show me your art. | 你来是给我看画的 |
[25:17] | So, show me your art. | 那就让我看看吧 |
[25:30] | Her nose is broad like a sailor’s. | 她的鼻子宽得像个水手 |
[25:33] | The colors are confusing. | 色彩运用让人困惑 |
[25:35] | Fingers so tangled, all eight of them. | 手指乱成一团 还只有八根 |
[25:42] | I was hoping you would tell me how to improve it. | 我还以为你会教我怎么改进 |
[25:46] | Just admit it. | 快承认了吧 |
[25:47] | You are not here for me at all. | 你根本不是为我而来 |
[25:50] | You just want me to help you. | 你只是想要我帮你 |
[25:54] | You told me I had promise. | 你说过我有潜力 |
[25:55] | Well, it takes more than promise to be an artist. | 光有潜力成不了艺术家 |
[25:59] | Because the only way to be a true artist is to | 真正的艺术家只能凭借着 |
[26:02] | work day and night. | 昼夜不停的苦练 |
[26:04] | Lose yourself in it. | 整个人完全地 |
[26:05] | Completely. | 沉迷其中 |
[26:06] | Do you have any idea how lonely that is? | 你知道这有多寂寞吗 |
[26:11] | And yet, without great solitude, | 古来圣贤皆寂寞 |
[26:13] | no serious work is possible. | 唯忍性者留其名 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry, I didn’t… | 对不起 我 |
[26:17] | You want advice? | 你想要建议吗 |
[26:19] | I’ll give it to you. | 我告诉你就是 |
[26:22] | The ugly truth is this, no one can help you. | 真相很残忍 但没人能帮你 |
[26:27] | You have to do it on your own. | 你只能靠自己 |
[26:28] | Just as I did. | 就像我一样 |
[26:42] | Is she here? | 她在这儿吗 |
[26:43] | No. | 不在 |
[26:44] | It’s all right, Grandma. | 没事的 奶奶 |
[26:45] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:47] | I’m not going to law school. | 我不去法学院了 |
[26:48] | Oh, so you can dedicate your life to art? | 所以你真准备投身艺术吗 |
[26:51] | And waste what I have given you? | 我的付出就这么白费了吗 |
[26:52] | I put my thoughts on paper | 我把我的想法写下来 |
[26:53] | because i knew you wouldn’t listen. | 因为我知道我的话你听不进去 |
[26:55] | This is not how I raised you. | 我可没教你这样做 |
[26:57] | This is exactly how you raised me. | 这就是你教给我的 |
[26:59] | To stand up for myself. | 要坚持自我 |
[27:01] | I warned you to stay away from Picasso. | 我警告过你离毕加索远点 |
[27:03] | This is his influence. | 都是他把你带坏了 |
[27:05] | It’s got nothing to do with him. | 与他无关 |
[27:07] | It’s what I want. | 这是我想要的 |
[27:08] | Not while I’m supporting you. | 那你别想我来养你 |
[27:11] | No! | 别走 |
[27:13] | Emile! | 埃米尔 |
[27:16] | Emile! Stop, get out, oh… | 埃米尔 住手 滚出去 |
[27:27] | Don’t expect another centime from me. | 以后我一个子儿都不给了 |
[27:30] | You are both on your own now. | 你们俩自己挣钱去 |
[27:51] | I hope I haven’t made a terrible mistake. | 我希望我没有犯下大错 |
[27:55] | You fought for your freedom. | 你为自己的自由做了斗争 |
[27:57] | Don’t look back. | 不要后悔 |
[28:00] | But, without your father’s money, | 但是 没有你父亲的资金 |
[28:03] | I cannot offer you much more than a shoulder to lean on. | 除了让你依靠的肩膀我无法给你更多 |
[28:08] | You will have to find a way to support yourself. | 你要想办法自给自足 |
[28:21] | Mademoiselle Gilot, | 吉洛小姐 |
[28:22] | I didn’t know you were coming to ride today. | 我不知道你今天要来骑马 |
[28:27] | I, um, I haven’t come to ride, I… | 我不是来骑马的 |
[28:32] | I’ve come for a job. | 我是来工作的 |
[28:45] | Sorry, my neck. | 对不起 我脖子太酸了 |
[28:48] | I need a few minutes. | 我需要休息几分钟 |
[28:51] | Why put that back on? | 为什么要披上 |
[28:54] | Because it’s cold, | 因为冷啊 |
[28:55] | if you haven’t noticed under your wool shirt. | 你穿着羊毛衫可能没注意到 |
[29:00] | You said you wouldn’t ask for that. | 你说你不会要求我这么做的 |
[29:03] | But that was before I’ve been staring at | 但那是之前 我现在可是一连好几天 |
[29:05] | your lovely breasts for days on end. | 盯着你的美胸看 |
[29:09] | That wasn’t our agreement. | 这可不是我们说好的 |
[29:13] | If you don’t like it, leave. | 你要是不喜欢 就走吧 |
[30:05] | It’s like he punched a hole right through my heart. | 这就好像他在我心上打了一个洞 |
[30:08] | No. No, that hole already existed. | 不 不对 这个洞早已存在 |
[30:12] | Puccini just reminded you that it was there. | 普契尼只是点醒了你而已 |
[30:15] | It’s unfair. | 这不公平 |
[30:16] | He has, he has so many notes, voices, instruments, | 他有 他有很多音调 和声和乐器 |
[30:19] | to make his music. | 来创造音乐 |
[30:21] | All I have are canvases and a few colors. | 而我只有画布和几种颜料 |
[30:24] | You are every bit the artist that he is. | 你也是艺术家 丝毫不输他 |
[30:29] | When I look at your paintings, I feel such… | 当我看着你的画 |
[30:37] | intensity that… | 我有种强烈的感觉 |
[30:42] | I, I need a release. | 我需要释放 |
[30:47] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[30:58] | It will make you feel so much better. | 这会让你感觉好很多 |
[31:52] | Pablo, what, what are you doing? Get down! | 巴勃罗 你在干嘛 下来 |
[31:55] | I know why… I know why Carles did it now. | 我知道 我现在知道为什么卡雷斯这么做了 |
[31:59] | He just wanted to escape. | 他只是想逃避 |
[32:01] | From his broken heart, his, his failure… | 逃脱他破碎的真心 逃脱失败的阴影 |
[32:05] | That, that, that is just the, | 那那那只是 |
[32:06] | the ether whispering in your ear, do not listen. | 乙醚作祟 不要听 |
[32:08] | You are on a path, holding on to someone’s hand, | 你牵着一个人的手 |
[32:13] | going someplace glorious. | 走在一条康庄大道上 |
[32:15] | And then the hand just slips away. | 然后那双手就这么溜走了 |
[32:18] | Suddenly, you’re on the edge, | 突然 你就在世界边沿 |
[32:23] | with no one to hold on to. | 形单影只 |
[32:25] | I, I will, I will hold on to you. | 我我我会陪你一起 |
[32:28] | You feel yourself… | 你感觉到自己 |
[32:32] | Falling. | 正在下坠 |
[32:32] | If you take a step, then so will I. | 如果你要跳 我也会跟着你跳 |
[32:40] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:42] | Because I, I cannot bear the thought of living | 因为我无法忍受生活在 |
[32:46] | in this world without you. | 一个没有你的世界里 |
[33:35] | Did you get lost on your way to the Champs Elysees? | 你在去往香榭丽舍大道的路上迷路了吗 |
[33:37] | Here I thought you’d been walled up somewhere | 我还以为你在什么地方闭关 |
[33:39] | painting a masterpiece. | 创造杰作 |
[33:41] | I don’t have time to paint. | 我没时间画画 |
[33:43] | Wasn’t that the whole point getting away from your father? | 画画难道不是你逃离父亲的意义吗 |
[33:46] | I don’t have much of a choice. | 我没什么选择 |
[33:50] | Picasso could help you. | 毕加索可以帮你 |
[33:52] | He’s rich. | 他很有钱 |
[33:53] | He can get your work noticed. | 他可以让更多人关注到你的作品 |
[33:55] | I’m not sure it’s my work he’s interested in. | 我不确定他感兴趣的是不是我的作品 |
[33:59] | Give him what he wants. I would. | 如他所愿 我就会这么做 |
[34:04] | You like him, don’t you? | 你喜欢他 不是吗 |
[34:07] | I suppose, | 我猜是吧 |
[34:10] | but… But what? | 但 但那又怎样 |
[34:12] | He may be old, but he still has women lining up for him. | 他可能有点老 但还是有女人排着队送上门 |
[34:15] | He must be doing something right. | 他肯定是有过人之处 |
[34:17] | Francoise, you can’t stay a virgin forever. | 弗朗索瓦丝 你不能一直保持处子之身 |
[34:25] | How is your new girlfriend? | 你的新女友怎么样 |
[34:28] | As a matter of fact, I haven’t seen her in weeks. | 事实上 我已经好几周没见过她了 |
[34:31] | Don’t tell me Pablo Picasso has been rejected | 别告诉我巴勃罗·毕加索 |
[34:34] | by a little girl. | 被一个小姑娘拒绝了 |
[34:37] | Don’t worry, she’ll soften. | 别担心 她会心软的 |
[34:41] | They always do. | 套路 |
[34:48] | In six months, | 六个月之后 |
[34:50] | you’ll be painting her like a horse, too. | 你也会把她画得像匹马 |
[34:54] | I’m trying to work. Huh? | 我在工作好吗 |
[34:59] | I got a letter from Max. | 我收到一封麦克斯寄的信 |
[35:01] | How is the stubborn old dog? | 这个老顽固怎么样了 |
[35:03] | Refusing to leave his little sanctuary, | 拒绝离开他的小庇护所 |
[35:05] | convinced no harm can come to him, | 坚信他自己安然无恙 |
[35:07] | even though they have sent the rest of his family to the camps. | 即使已经把他家人送到了营地 |
[35:13] | Go see him, Pablo. | 去看看他吧 巴勃罗 |
[35:16] | You are the only one who can persuade him to get out | 事态恶化之前 你是唯一一个 |
[35:19] | before it’s too late. | 能说服他的人 |
[35:27] | You’ve been at that for hours. | 你已经坐那好几小时了 |
[35:31] | Why don’t you rest? | 为什么不休息一下 |
[35:33] | It’s your turn to sleep. | 轮到你睡觉了 |
[35:40] | There’s plenty of room. | 床够大 |
[35:42] | Here, come. Lie down. | 来吧 躺下 |
[35:51] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[35:57] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[36:01] | but not the way you want me to. | 但不是你希望我爱你的方式 |
[36:05] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[36:08] | That is, that, that, no… | 不是那样的 |
[36:09] | I don’t judge you. | 我不是要评判你 |
[36:10] | I just, I just don’t… | 我只是 只是没有 |
[36:13] | feel the same and I’m sorry. | 和你同样的感受 对不起 |
[36:14] | No, no, I, I am… | 不 我 |
[36:21] | I, I’m disgusting. | 我让人恶心 |
[36:23] | No, Max. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 不 马克斯 不用为此羞愧 |
[36:27] | Tell that to the priests and rabbis. | 你去把这个告诉牧师和拉比们 |
[36:30] | They, they say that it’s a perversion. | 他们说这是一种堕落 |
[36:33] | I, I don’t believe that and neither should you. | 我不信那些 你也不该信 |
[36:36] | Even if I didn’t, what then? | 就算我不信 那又如何 |
[36:39] | what then, what? | 又如何 |
[36:41] | I have to, I, I have to just hold it all in. | 我只能 只能深藏在内心 |
[36:45] | Just, oh, my God. | 只是 我的天 |
[36:48] | Just once, just once… | 只求一次 |
[36:54] | Couldn’t someone love me back? | 有人也能这般爱我 |
[36:58] | Max, | 马克斯 |
[36:59] | someone will, I promise. | 会有的 一定会 |
[37:10] | You’re going to leave, aren’t you? | 你要离开了 是吗 |
[37:17] | Maybe that would be… | 也许那样对你来说 |
[37:21] | easier for you. | 更轻松一些 |
[37:24] | But we’ll always be friends. | 但我们永远是朋友 |
[37:41] | You say that now and… | 你现在是这么说 |
[37:43] | Maybe you even think that you mean that, but… | 也许你甚至都觉得是真心实意的 可是 |
[37:48] | Oh, it’s just never how it ends. | 事情的结局永远不是这样 |
[37:53] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[37:57] | Just. | 你 |
[37:59] | Go. | 走吧 |
[38:05] | it is good to see you, old friend. | 真高兴见到你 老朋友 |
[38:08] | I am worried about you, Max. | 我真担心你 马克斯 |
[38:11] | It’s not safe for you. | 你在这儿不安全 |
[38:13] | Well, I am not a Jew anymore. | 我不再是犹太人了 |
[38:17] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 也许你没注意到 |
[38:18] | I have not been one for decades, but… | 我几十年前就不是了 不过 |
[38:18] | 圣班诺特卢瓦尔修道院 1943年 | |
[38:20] | There are other reasons the Nazis | 纳粹可能还有其他理由 |
[38:22] | could come after you. | 来抓捕你 |
[38:25] | You mean because I am a homosexual. | 你是指因为我是同性恋 |
[38:28] | I am not ashamed of who I am. | 我不为自己感到羞耻 |
[38:32] | Not anymore. | 再也不了 |
[38:34] | I appreciate your concern, Pablo, but I am not leaving. | 感谢你为我担心 巴勃罗 但我不会走的 |
[38:39] | This is my home, here with God. | 这里是我的家 与上帝同在 |
[38:43] | I told Dora you were stubborn. | 我告诉过朵拉 你很固执 |
[38:47] | How is she? | 她好吗 |
[38:50] | Growing tired of me. | 开始对我厌倦了 |
[38:52] | Just as I am of her. | 就像我对她一样 |
[38:54] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[38:56] | Who, Dora? | 谁 多拉吗 |
[38:57] | No, no, the new one. | 不 新的那个 |
[39:02] | 21. | 21岁 |
[39:04] | She’s a painter. | 她是个画家 |
[39:06] | Oh, is she any good? | 她画得好吗 |
[39:07] | She could be. | 很有前途 |
[39:09] | But it’s the only reason she seems to be interested in me. | 但那是她对我感兴趣的唯一理由 |
[39:14] | So I can help her with her work. | 那样我就能在画画上帮助她 |
[39:16] | Can you blame her? | 这能怪她吗 |
[39:19] | Well, everyone wants something from the “Great Picasso.” | 所有人都想从”伟大的毕加索”那里要些什么 |
[39:26] | I suppose I wish she wanted me… | 我想我是希望她想要的是我 |
[39:30] | for me. | 纯粹是为了我 |
[39:34] | Art. Picasso. | 艺术 毕加索 |
[39:38] | You cannot separate the two. | 你不能把这两者分开 |
[39:42] | Offer her one sincerely, | 真诚地给予她其一 |
[39:46] | and perhaps she will want the other. | 也许她会想要其二 |
[39:53] | Allô. | 你好 |
[39:57] | Good afternoon, Mademoiselle Gilot. | 下午好 吉洛小姐 |
[40:01] | I, I would like for you to come see me again. | 我希望你能再次拜访我 |
[40:07] | I’m not sure that would be… | 我不知道那样… |
[40:09] | Not to be with me, to make art. | 不是来陪我 是为了艺术 |
[40:14] | I, I could show you how to etch. | 我可以教你如何进行蚀刻 |
[40:16] | That’s very kind of you, but you don’t owe me anything. | 你真好 不过你不欠我什么 |
[40:19] | But I do. An apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[40:24] | I lied to you. | 我对你说谎了 |
[40:28] | People say I am a genius, | 人们说我是天才 |
[40:31] | that it all came easily to me, but… | 我得来一切皆不费功夫 可是 |
[40:34] | The truth is, I didn’t do it alone. | 真相是 我的成就不是我一个人的 |
[40:40] | Many people helped me. | 很多人曾帮助过我 |
[40:43] | I would like to help you. | 我愿意帮助你 |
[40:47] | If you’ll let me. | 如果你允许的话 |
[40:58] | She’s here, again. | 她又来了 |
[41:02] | But if you ask me, this will not end well. | 要我说的话 结局不会圆满 |
[41:04] | Jaimé, you are an excellent gatekeeper, | 海梅 你是个出色的看门人 |
[41:09] | but you are no clairvoyant. | 可你不是千里眼 |
[41:10] | I don’t need to know the future. | 我不需要知道未来 |
[41:12] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[41:25] | Well, that’s not what you wear to an etching class. | 你上蚀刻课可不该穿这身衣服 |
[41:28] | No, it isn’t. | 的确不该 |
[41:30] | But you didn’t invite me here for that. | 而你也不是为那个邀请我过来的 |
[41:34] | I told you, I don’t expect anything else. | 我和你说过 我不对其他事抱任何希望 |
[41:39] | Well, that’s exactly why I decided to come. | 所以我才决定来 |
[42:31] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[42:34] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[42:37] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经下定了决心 |
[42:57] | Being willing is a very different thing than being ready. | 心甘情愿和做好准备完全是两回事 |
[43:05] | Don’t you want me? | 难道你不想要我吗 |
[43:08] | Very much. | 非常想 |
[43:12] | But I am willing to wait. | 但是我愿意等 |
[43:37] | I couldn’t wait to get to Paris. | 我迫不及待地想去巴黎 |
[43:41] | Back when I was your age. | 在我和你这么大的时候 |
[43:44] | Here, to Monmartre | 在这里 蒙马特 |
[43:47] | where everything important was happening. | 才是所有重要事情上演的地方 |
[44:01] | Give me a moment. Would you? | 等我一会 好吗 |
[44:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[44:17] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[44:21] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[44:24] | Pablo? | 巴勃罗 |
[44:30] | Hello, Germaine. | 你好啊 杰曼 |
[44:38] | I wasn’t sure if I would see you again. | 我不确定是否会再见到你 |
[44:41] | I wanted to say good-bye. | 我想和你道别 |
[44:44] | I’m going back to Barcelona. | 我要回巴塞罗纳了 |
[44:52] | I’m sure it’ll be good to be home. Hmm? | 回家一定会很好吧 |
[44:56] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[44:58] | I don’t blame you for leaving. | 我不怪你离开 |
[45:00] | I still can’t sleep. | 我还是睡不着 |
[45:05] | I, I came to apologize for what I said to you. | 我是来为我和你说过的话道歉的 |
[45:09] | It was cruel. | 那些话太伤人了 |
[45:09] | No, you did not say anything I didn’t already feel. | 不 你所说的那些话 我早就感受到了 |
[45:15] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[45:16] | No, no, I was wrong. | 不不 是我的错 |
[45:20] | I didn’t understand before, but I do now. | 我之前不明白 但是我现在明白了 |
[45:25] | Understand what? | 明白什么 |
[45:30] | No matter how much you care about someone, | 无论你多么在乎一个人 |
[45:33] | you cannot force yourself to love them | 你都无法强迫自己如对方所希望的那样 |
[45:35] | the way they want you to. | 去爱对方 |
[45:41] | So, please, Germaine. | 所以别这样 杰曼 |
[45:45] | Stop blaming yourself. | 别再责怪自己 |
[45:51] | Thank you, Pablo. | 谢谢你 巴勃罗 |
[45:56] | I hope someday you forgive yourself, too. | 希望有一天你也能原谅自己 |
[46:23] | I still think of Carles. | 我还是会想起卡雷斯 |
[46:27] | Nearly every day. | 几乎每天都是 |
[46:31] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[46:35] | If only I could have given him what he deserved. | 要是我把他应得的带给他就好了 |
[46:41] | What he wanted. | 那也是他想要的 |
[46:44] | Pablo. You did. | 巴勃罗 你做到了 |
[46:52] | Who was that? | 她是谁 |
[46:55] | The love of my close friend, Carles. | 我好朋友的爱人 卡雷斯 |
[46:59] | He took his life because of her. | 为了她 他自杀了 |
[47:03] | And I almost took mine because of him. | 而因为他 我也差点自杀 |
[47:10] | What stopped you? | 是什么让你停止自杀的 |
[47:51] | Well, if it isn’t the Leonardo da Vinci of the whorehouse. | 那不是在逛窑子的列奥纳多·达·芬奇嘛 |
[48:07] | I am in love with Germaine. | 我爱上杰曼了 |
[48:17] | I can’t paint, I can’t paint. | 我画不了画 我画不了画 |
[48:20] | Not until I know Germaine is mine. | 除非我确定杰曼属于我 |
[48:32] | It’s not bad for a whorehouse sketch. | 对妓院来说这手稿也许不错 |
[48:40] | It’s time for you to pick up a brush. | 你是时候重拾画笔了 |
[48:44] | And for me to go. | 我呢 也该走了 |
[48:52] | I found a way to give him in art | 我找到了一个办法 |
[48:57] | what he couldn’t have in life. | 能给他带去他一生都无法达到的艺术巅峰 |
[49:03] | I thought I would never come back to Paris. | 我以为我永远都不会回到巴黎 |
[49:06] | But after I finished that painting, I… | 但是在我完成了那幅画之后 我 |
[49:10] | I felt the pull to return. | 我感觉到回归的动力 |
[49:12] | So, I came to this place. | 所以我来到这个地方 |
[49:16] | For a new start. | 重新开始 |
[49:20] | And I was happy here, | 一开始我在这里很开心 |
[49:23] | until I wasn’t. | 直到有一天我不再开心 |
[49:27] | I wanted you to see it. | 我想你看一看 |
[49:31] | So you’ll understand. | 这样你就会明白了 |
[49:33] | Where you started. | 你开始的地方 |
[49:34] | No, no. | 不不 |
[49:35] | That it’s better we don’t see each other too much. | 我们最好不要见太多面 |
[49:43] | – I thought… – Love can be dangerous. | -我认为… -爱情可以变得很危险 |
[49:49] | I watched it destroy Carles. | 我眼睁睁地看着爱情毁了卡雷斯 |
[49:52] | Then I learned it myself. | 然后我自己也尝到了苦头 |
[49:58] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[50:02] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[50:31] | Love can rage so strong, | 爱可以如此地强烈 |
[50:36] | that it burns itself out. | 然后会燃尽殆去 |
[50:39] | Fernande! | 费南代尔 |
[50:44] | You start as lovers. | 人们从爱侣开始 |
[50:49] | But if you are not careful, | 但如果你不小心对待的话 |
[50:54] | you become victims of your own passion. | 你就会变成自己激情之下的牺牲品 |