时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I am Max Jacob. | 我叫马克斯·雅各布 |
[00:09] | Most days, I am a poet. | 大多数时候 我是诗人 |
[00:11] | That’s even worse than being a painter. | 简直比画家还糟糕 |
[00:13] | I cannot bear the thought of living in this world without you. | 我无法忍受生活在一个没有你的世界里 |
[00:17] | Max, I love you. | 马克斯 我爱你 |
[00:18] | But not the way you want me to. | 但不是你希望我爱你的方式 |
[00:21] | They have sent the rest of his family to the camps. | 他们已经把他家人送到了营地 |
[00:24] | You are the only one who can persuade him to get out. | 你是唯一一个能说服他的人 |
[00:27] | We could take away everything, and everyone. | 我们也可以把所有东西和人都带走 |
[00:29] | I am not a Jew anymore. So, I am not leaving. | 我不再是犹太人了 我不会走的 |
[00:32] | This is my home. Here with God. | 这里是我的家 与上帝同在 |
[00:35] | You’re a brilliant photographer, Dora. | 你是名优秀的摄影师 多拉 |
[00:38] | There is a painter trapped inside of you. | 但你内心深处渴望做个画家 |
[00:41] | Are you going to tell me what you thought of my paintings? | 你要告诉我你对我的画作的看法吗 |
[00:43] | You have talent. | 你有天分 |
[00:44] | You want to paint something new | 你想画点新东西 |
[00:46] | and you think getting this young girl | 而且你觉得跟这个年轻姑娘上床 |
[00:48] | into bed will help you do that. | 会对你有所帮助 |
[00:50] | You’re just jealous. | 你这是嫉妒 |
[00:52] | Are you sure you are ready? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[00:54] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[00:56] | I could offer you work. As a model. | 我可以给你工作 当模特儿 |
[00:59] | That wasn’t our agreement. | 这可不是我们说好的 |
[01:01] | If you don’t like it, leave. | 你要是不喜欢 就走吧 |
[01:05] | Love can be dangerous. | 爱情可以变得很危险 |
[01:07] | Fernande. | 费南代尔 |
[01:10] | If you ask me, this will not end well. | 要我说的话 结局不会圆满 |
[02:03] | 巴黎 1905年 | |
[02:19] | 旧约中魔鬼王子的名字 污鬼 意为”苍蝇之主”或”粪堆之王” | |
[02:19] | What dirty Beelzebub are you? | 你这个肮脏的别西卜 |
[02:22] | You horny, stinking, Lord of Flies | 你这个淫荡 恶臭 |
[02:26] | fed on dung and garbage stew! | 以粪便和垃圾为食的苍蝇之主 |
[02:31] | We won’t attend your revelries! | 我们才不会参加你的狂欢 |
[02:34] | You putrid, Slonikan fish! | 你这个腐烂 斯洛尼卡鱼 |
[02:37] | And festered eye compose your flesh… | 化脓的眼睛构成了你的肉体 |
[02:42] | Or is it, as your friends report, | 或者 如你朋友所汇报的 |
[02:46] | your mother let a liquid fart. | 你妈妈放了个液体的屁 |
[02:55] | Death to illusions! | 让幻觉见鬼去吧 |
[03:12] | 圣·班诺特·卢瓦尔修道院 1944年2月24日 | |
[04:13] | You are coming with us, Mr. Jacob. | 你得跟我们走 雅各布先生 |
[04:23] | Then, set your hand free, | 放松你的手 |
[04:27] | and let your instincts | 让你的直觉 |
[04:30] | carry your pencil | 带着铅笔 |
[04:35] | to its destination. | 走向它的终点 |
[04:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:53] | I have plans. | 我有计划 |
[04:54] | Well, change them. | 改一下 |
[04:55] | I have already seen you three days this week. | 我这周已经跟你见了三天面了 |
[04:58] | You told me we shouldn’t spend too much time together. | 你跟我说我们不应该在一起待太多时间 |
[05:01] | I’m just trying to follow your rules. | 我只是按照你的规则来 |
[05:03] | Rules? I despise rules. | 规则 我最看不起规则了 |
[05:07] | Do as you please. | 想做什么就做什么 |
[05:10] | I’ll take Dora to lunch. You don’t mind, do you? | 我要带多拉去吃午饭 你不介意吧 |
[05:16] | Have a lovely time. | 祝你们愉快 |
[05:22] | She is a child, Pablo. | 她是个孩子 巴勃罗 |
[05:24] | You’ll only spoil her for someone else. | 你这样只会把她惯坏了 |
[05:26] | You’re more narrow-minded than a bishop. | 你比主教还狭隘 |
[05:30] | She’s totally capable of looking out for herself. | 她完全能照顾好自己 |
[05:33] | Monsieur Cocteau. | 考克多先生 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry to barge in. | 抱歉鲁莽打搅 |
[05:35] | John! | 约翰 |
[05:38] | I’ve received a letter from Max. | 我收到了一封马克斯的来信 |
[05:41] | He’s been arrested by the Gestapo. | 他被盖世太保逮捕了 |
[05:44] | They hauled him off to Drancy, | 他们把他弄去了杜兰斯 |
[05:46] | but that’s just a temporary stop before they ship him east. | 但那只是把他送到东边之前的临时站点 |
[05:50] | Poor Max. You know, I-I tried to warn him. | 可怜的马克斯 我警告过他 |
[05:53] | I’ve drafted a petition | 我已经起草了一封请愿书 |
[05:54] | to the German embassy asking for his release. | 请求德国大使馆释放他 |
[05:57] | Everyone signed it… | 大家都签字了 |
[06:09] | I can’t. | 我不能签 |
[06:11] | For God’s sake, Pablo, th-the man is sick as it is. | 求你了 巴勃罗 他已经病得很重了 |
[06:15] | He won’t survive in a camp. | 他在集中营里活不了的 |
[06:19] | The Nazis hate me, John. | 纳粹分子讨厌我 约翰 |
[06:23] | They have threatened to throw me into a camp. | 他们已经威胁我说要把我扔进集中营 |
[06:28] | They outlawed my art and denounce me in speeches and, | 他们说我的作品是非法的 在讲话中谴责我 |
[06:33] | my signature would do Max more harm than help. | 我的签字不但帮不了马克斯反倒会害了他 |
[06:37] | Send the letter without my name. | 不要加我的名字 趁还来得及 |
[06:40] | Before it’s too late. | 把信寄出去 |
[06:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[06:56] | Chasing after your new plaything? | 追求你的新玩物 |
[07:00] | I’ve had a terrible day. | 我今天过得很糟糕 |
[07:01] | I had my bicycle snatched | 我的自行车在雅典娜街上 |
[07:03] | right out of my hands on the Rue d’Athenes. | 被人从我手中直接抢走了 |
[07:10] | You see that man? | 你看见那个人了吗 |
[07:13] | He’s been staring at me since I sat down. | 自从我坐下他就一直盯着我 |
[07:17] | I think he’s following me. | 我认为他在跟踪我 |
[07:22] | Did I tell you how Rene Drouin has asked me to do | 我跟你说过雷内·德鲁安 |
[07:25] | a show at his gallery? | 请我在他的画廊开展吗 |
[07:27] | He wants to change the dates again. | 他又想让我改日期 |
[07:29] | How am I supposed to prepare if he can’t make up his mind? | 如果他自己都没决定好 我怎么准备 |
[07:39] | Have you heard a word I’ve said? | 我说的话你听进去了吗 |
[07:41] | You are not the only one with problems, Dora. | 遇到困难的不只你一人 多拉 |
[07:43] | Something terrible has happened to Max. | 马克斯遇上了可怕的事 |
[07:50] | 巴黎 蒙马特 洗衣船区 1905年 | |
[07:50] | Max. What a surprise. | 马克斯 没想到是你 |
[07:52] | I, uh, I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[07:54] | I heard you were back in town, and, and, uh… | 我听说你回来了 |
[07:57] | I, I, I’m glad to see you. | 我 我很高兴见到你 |
[08:00] | What, uh, what happened between us, uh… | 之前我俩发生的事 |
[08:02] | It was a, a hard time for all of us. | 这对我们来说都不好受 |
[08:05] | I care for you, of course, but I am, I am not, um, | 我当然关心你 但我现在没有 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Max. It’s all right. | 好 马克斯 没关系的 |
[08:16] | I have, uh, met someone. | 我遇见了喜欢的人 |
[08:18] | How wonderful. Um. | 太好了 |
[08:19] | Yep. Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:21] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[08:22] | No. No, no, no. No, no. | 不不 不是男的 |
[08:24] | A woman. Yeah. | 是一个女人 |
[08:28] | Her name is Cecile. She is, uh… | 她的名字是塞西尔 她是 |
[08:32] | Something, really. She’s… | 真的很了不起 她是 |
[08:46] | I see that you have your eye on someone, too. | 我发现你也有喜欢的人了 |
[08:52] | No, she’s-she’s just a neighbor. | 不 她 她只是邻居 |
[08:53] | Just a neighbor. And what is her name? | 只是邻居 她叫什么名字 |
[08:57] | I don’t even know. | 我根本不知道 |
[09:02] | Invite me in. | 邀我进去 |
[09:03] | I want to see what, uh, | 我想看看 |
[09:04] | you’ve been up to and most importantly, I need a drink. | 你正在画的作品 最重要的是我要喝一杯 |
[09:08] | Actually, I was just on my way out. | 其实我刚才正要出门 |
[09:12] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你何不跟我一起去呢 |
[09:16] | 700. | 700元 |
[09:17] | Each? | 每幅画吗 |
[09:18] | For all three. | 三幅画的总价 |
[09:20] | Piss off, Sagot. | 不可能 萨戈 |
[09:21] | I wouldn’t let them go for twice that. | 除非你出两倍价 否则我不会卖的 |
[09:23] | If you don’t like it, try your luck with Soulie. | 如果你不喜欢我的出价 去找苏瓦列试试 |
[09:25] | But don’t forget you still owe me the money | 但别忘了你还欠我之前 |
[09:28] | that I advanced you for the pigment. | 买颜料赊帐的钱 |
[09:31] | Let’s go, Max. | 我们走吧 马克斯 |
[09:33] | I know a place where people actually appreciate modern art. | 我知道一个人们会欣赏现代艺术的地方 |
[09:41] | Henri Matisse? | 亨利·马蒂斯 |
[09:45] | The drawing is rudimentary. Worse than a child’s. | 这幅画很粗陋 比小孩画的还差 |
[09:48] | And the perspective is flat. | 画的透视也很平板 |
[09:50] | Clouds are yellow, skin is purple. | 云是黄色的 皮肤是紫色的 |
[09:53] | Yes, it’s-it’s all wrong. | 对 全部都不对 |
[09:57] | But it’s magnificent. | 但这幅画很美 |
[09:59] | Makes no sense. | 我可不认为 |
[10:00] | Yet it’s completely alive. | 但它非常生动 |
[10:03] | You are twice as talented an artist. | 你的才华有他两倍多 |
[10:05] | No, this artist has more than just talent. | 不 这位艺术家不只有才华而已 |
[10:07] | He has vision. | 他还有远见 |
[10:11] | I have never painted anything this revolutionary. | 我从未画过如此革命性的作品 |
[10:14] | But you could. | 但你做得到 |
[10:16] | Yes. But I need to find a new way of seeing things. | 对 但我需要找到看待事物的新方式 |
[10:20] | Like this man has. He understands. | 就像这个人一样 他了解的 |
[10:22] | Understands what? | 了解什么 |
[10:24] | That we don’t need artists | 我们不再需要艺术家 |
[10:25] | to show us what people look like anymore. | 告诉我们人们长什么样子 |
[10:27] | We have photographs for that. | 我们有照片了 |
[10:29] | This Matisse is showing us a deeper truth. | 马蒂斯为我们展现更深沉的真相 |
[10:32] | The way things are in our dreams. | 事物在我们梦中的样貌 |
[10:34] | Not just as they appear to be. | 而不只是它们的外表而已 |
[10:38] | He has bent all the rules, | 他扭曲了所有规则 |
[10:44] | and I want to smash them. | 而我想要粉碎所有规则 |
[10:49] | I have someone you should meet. | 我想你应该见见某个人 |
[10:58] | Apollinaire. That can’t actually be your name. | 阿波利奈尔 那不可能是你的真名 |
[11:03] | Judges and tax assessors call me Kostrowitzky, | 法官跟估税员叫我科斯特罗维茨基 |
[11:07] | but Apollinairus is indeed my middle name, | 但阿波利奈尔确实是我的中间名 |
[11:11] | inscribed on my birth records in Rome | 我在罗马的出生证明上有这个名字 |
[11:14] | and ordained by destiny in honor of Apollo, | 是为了纪念德尔斐神谕神祇 |
[11:19] | the deity of the Delphic Oracle. | 阿波罗而命名的 |
[11:23] | You’re even more full of yourself than I am. | 你比我还要更以自我为中心 |
[11:36] | I think I like your Spanish friend. | 我想我喜欢你的西班牙朋友 |
[11:42] | Absinthe! The green muse. | 苦艾酒 是绿色的灵感女神 |
[11:56] | As artistes, we must demand nothing less | 身为艺术家 我们必须追求 |
[11:59] | than the perpetual immoral subversion of the existing order. | 永恒不道德地颠覆现有秩序 |
[12:07] | Look out! | 看路 |
[12:13] | You’ll get yourself killed. | 你会把自己害死的 |
[12:15] | And if he did die, | 如果他真的死了 |
[12:18] | do you know what he might see on the other side? | 你知道他死后可能会看到什么吗 |
[12:24] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[12:26] | I will show you instead. | 我会直接展示给你看 |
[12:40] | Clowns? | 小丑 |
[12:42] | Not just clowns, Harlequins. | 不只是小丑 是丑角 |
[12:48] | What is the difference? | 有什么差别 |
[12:50] | Look closely. | 仔细看 |
[12:52] | There is evil behind those eyes. | 那些眼睛藏着邪恶 |
[12:58] | Everyone thinks that Harlequins are entertainers, | 大家都以为丑角是艺人 |
[13:03] | but that is merely their disguise. | 但那只是他们的伪装 |
[13:06] | They are actually, | 他们其实是 |
[13:09] | devils, escaped from hell. | 从地狱逃出来的恶魔 |
[13:22] | Your picture is, um, too symbolist. | 你的画 太象征派了 |
[13:27] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[13:28] | And what have you written tonight? | 那你今晚写了什么吗 |
[13:34] | My poem is, um, oh, oh, oh! Right here. | 我的诗在 就在这里 |
[13:39] | It is just waiting for me to pour it upon the page. | 只要等我倒在纸上就好了 |
[13:43] | It is, uh, much too cheerful. | 这幅画 太欢乐了 |
[13:48] | The acrobat, you mean? | 你是说那个杂技演员吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah, he is so pretty. | 对 他太漂亮了 |
[13:51] | You might as well be an Impressionist. | 你不如去做个印象派画家 |
[13:55] | Perpetual immoral subversion. | 永恒不道德的颠覆 |
[13:59] | It’s not pretty pictures. | 不是要画漂亮的画 |
[14:00] | If you want to outdo Matisse, | 如果你想要超越马蒂斯 |
[14:02] | you must use your images the way that I use my words. | 你必须像我使用字句一样使用你的图像 |
[14:05] | You must shatter all the conventions. | 你必须粉碎所有常规 |
[14:07] | You must stun them with perversity. | 你必须用叛逆震慑他们 |
[14:10] | He is right. | 他说得对 |
[14:11] | Sweet little dancing nymphs! | 这些舞蹈的可爱小虫 |
[14:17] | They will not rattle any bones at the Autumn Salon. | 他们无法触动秋季画廊里的人 |
[14:20] | Why didn’t you say something before? | 你之前为什么没说 |
[14:23] | You draw so damn quickly, | 你画得太快了 |
[14:25] | I didn’t realize it until just now. | 我到现在才意识到 |
[14:27] | His trouble is, he’s too sober. | 他的问题就在于 他太清醒了 |
[14:30] | That’s always a problem of course, but right now, uh, | 这一直是个问题 但现在 |
[14:33] | my trouble is I will miss the last train. | 我的问题在于我会错过最后一班火车 |
[14:35] | No, you can’t leave. | 不 你不能走 |
[14:36] | I need more pretentious poetry and heartless criticism. | 我还真需要更多的矫情的诗歌和薄情的批判 |
[14:39] | If I’m going to fix this damn painting. | 如果我不改这幅该死的画的话 |
[14:40] | I can’t stay all night, every night. | 我不能每晚整晚都熬夜 |
[14:42] | I’ve got other, uh, commitments. | 我还有别的事情 |
[14:45] | What commitments? | 什么事情 |
[15:01] | Where have you been? | 你去了哪里 |
[15:02] | Drinking English ale with the riff raff again. | 又和那个小痞子喝英国麦酒 |
[15:04] | Please, mother. It’s late. | 拜托 母亲 已经很晚了 |
[15:06] | Do you expect me to support you until you are 40 years old? | 你指望我供养你到40岁吗 |
[15:09] | What more do you want from me? | 你还要我怎么样 |
[15:10] | I bring home a pay check every month! | 我每个月都挣钱回家 |
[15:12] | Yes! And you waste it all in bars and cabarets. | 没错 而你把它们都花在酒吧和夜总会 |
[15:16] | And now Monsieur Maurice | 如今莫里斯先生 |
[15:17] | has complained about your work at the bank. | 觉得你在银行工作不佳 |
[15:19] | I don’t care about Monsieur Maurice and his godforsaken bank. | 我不在乎莫里斯先生和他该死的银行 |
[15:22] | I am a poet, not a peon. | 我是个诗人 不是苦力 |
[15:23] | The only place you are a poet is in your gin-addled brain. | 只有在你那充满酒精的脑袋里你才是个诗人 |
[15:27] | Do you know what I had to do to get you that job? | 你知道我做了什么才让你得到了这份工作 |
[15:30] | If you lose it, | 如果你丢了这份工作 |
[15:32] | I won’t think twice about throwing you out on the street. | 我会毫不犹疑地把你丢出家门 |
[16:06] | Well, you are a sorry little bugger, aren’t you? | 你就是个可怜的小家伙 对吧 |
[16:20] | It looks like you’re not the only one who got caught in the rain. | 看来你不是唯一一个淋雨的人 |
[16:25] | The poor thing. Is it yours? | 可怜 这是你的吗 |
[16:28] | Well… I suppose she is now. | 我猜现在是她的了 |
[16:33] | What should I call her? | 我现在应该叫她什么 |
[16:35] | My aunt had a cat named Minou. | 我阿姨有一只猫叫喵喵 |
[16:38] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[16:42] | And what should I call you? | 那我应该叫你什么 |
[16:45] | Fernande. | 费南代尔 |
[16:48] | Why don’t you come to my studio, Fernande? | 你何不来我的工作室来 费南代尔 |
[16:50] | Give the kitten some-some milk and you some hot tea. | 给小猫一些牛奶 给你自己来点热茶 |
[16:54] | I can’t, I’m, I’m expected. | 不了 有人在等我 |
[17:01] | Poor Minou, she’s, very disappointed. | 可怜的喵喵 她很失望 |
[17:12] | Don’t you ever clean? | 你从不清理吗 |
[17:14] | If I disturb the dust, it gets on the paintings. | 如果我扰起了灰 灰就会沾到画上 |
[17:17] | Destroys them. | 就会毁了他们 |
[17:20] | Your paintings must be very precious to you. | 你的画一定对你很宝贵 |
[17:22] | They’re everything. | 他们是我的一切 |
[17:26] | Hold the kitty tight. | 抓紧那只猫 |
[17:28] | – Why? – I want to show you my lodger. | -为什么 -我想给你看我的房客 |
[17:38] | You are very kind to strays. | 你对流浪者都很友善 |
[17:46] | You paint clowns? | 你画小丑吗 |
[17:48] | Harlequins. | 是丑角 |
[17:49] | Most of the artists I know prefer to paint naked women. | 我认识的大部分艺术家都喜欢画裸女 |
[17:52] | I prefer not to paint what everyone else does. | 我不喜欢人云亦云 |
[17:55] | I’m submitting it to the Autumn Salon. | 我要把它交给秋季画廊 |
[17:57] | I went last year. | 我去年去过了 |
[18:00] | This looks, well, | 这看起来 |
[18:03] | not like any of the paintings I saw. | 跟我以前看过的画不一样 |
[18:06] | That’s exactly the point. | 这就对了 |
[18:07] | I want to shake the judges out of their frock coats and cravats. | 我想把他们吓得瞠目结舌 |
[18:11] | It’s a new century. | 这是一个新的世纪 |
[18:12] | Everything is changing. | 万事都在变化 |
[18:14] | Art must change, too. | 艺术也在改变 |
[18:19] | Most painters just want someone to buy their pictures. | 大部分画家都希望有人买他们的画 |
[18:23] | That’s being a whore, not an artist. | 那就像是妓女 不是画家 |
[18:28] | There’s no shame in making a living. | 不应该以挣钱为耻 |
[18:35] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you for a long time, | 我很久以前就想跟你谈谈 |
[18:37] | but you’re always in such a hurry. | 但你一直都来去匆匆的 |
[18:43] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[18:47] | Some people I saw at the Lapin Agile. | 我在狡兔酒吧看到的人 |
[18:52] | She looks like she wants to get away from him. | 她看上去想离开他 |
[18:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:04] | It’s as though you’ve already drawn my picture. | 就好像你已经在画我的画了 |
[19:09] | No. I don’t know if I could ever draw | 不 我不知道我是否能 |
[19:15] | someone as beautiful as you. | 画出你这样的美人 |
[19:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:54] | Drawing. | 画画 |
[19:56] | I didn’t say you could do that. | 我没说你能这么做 |
[19:57] | Sorry. I thought… | 抱歉 我以为 |
[19:59] | People pay me to model for them. | 有人付钱给我让我当他们的模特 |
[20:00] | I don’t do it for free. | 我不会免费做的 |
[20:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[20:05] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[20:06] | Laurent will ask 1,000 questions. | 洛朗会不停质问我 |
[20:08] | Where have I been? Who was I with? | 我去过哪里 和谁一起 |
[20:11] | This can never happen again. | 这不能再发生了 |
[20:23] | The Gestapo don’t know the first thing about poetry. | 盖世太保完全不懂诗歌 |
[20:27] | I am quite certain they have no appreciation | 我很确定他们对你那个犹太人的天赋 |
[20:30] | for the talents of your little Jew. | 没有一点欣赏 |
[20:33] | Um, he is a Catholic, actually. | 他其实是天主教徒 |
[20:36] | I wouldn’t repeat that fiction to anyone else. | 不要对任何人重复这话 |
[20:38] | No, of course, Minister. | 不 当然了 部长 |
[20:40] | Now, that’s not his only difficulty. | 那不是他唯一的困难 |
[20:43] | It’s well known | 他有一定的异常偏好 |
[20:45] | that he has certain deviant predilections. | 是世人皆知的 |
[20:52] | He-He’s revered in France as, uh, an idol to our youth and… | 我们年轻的时候 他在法国被人尊为偶像 |
[20:59] | He invented an entirely new language of poetry. | 他发明了诗歌全新的语言 |
[21:04] | Personally, I’m rather partial to the symbolists. | 个人来说 我偏爱象征主义者 |
[21:08] | But, despite his pretentions, | 但是 尽管他很矫情 |
[21:11] | I agree Jacob’s words have a certain power. | 我认同雅各布的话是有力量的 |
[21:16] | You’ve read him? | 你读过他的诗 |
[21:17] | We are not all philistines, Monsieur Cocteau. | 我们也不都是野蛮人 考克多先生 |
[21:20] | Then, you understand how much he means to-to the French. | 那么 你知道他对于法国人来说意味着什么 |
[21:25] | Indeed, and you do have some rather influential friends in Vichy. | 确实 而且你在维希的高层中有朋友 |
[21:32] | I’ll see what we can do. | 我尽力试试看 |
[21:40] | May I help you? | 我能帮助您吗 |
[21:42] | I have release papers for prisoner 15872. | 这是囚犯15872的释放书 |
[21:47] | – Jacob? – Yes. | -雅各布 -是的 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry. Monsieur Jacob died last night. | 我很抱歉 雅各布先生昨晚去世了 |
[21:59] | What… | 什么 |
[22:06] | The service is starting. | 葬礼马上就要开始了 |
[22:12] | I should have dragged him out of that monastery | 我当初应该把他从那个修道院拉出来 |
[22:14] | and put him on a boat to America! | 扔到去美国的船上 |
[22:17] | You are not the king, Pablo. | 你不是国王 巴勃罗 |
[22:20] | You could not force Max to do something he didn’t want to do. | 你不可能强迫马克斯做他不想做的事 |
[22:24] | He died alone. | 他死的时候孤身一人 |
[22:27] | In a cold room on a dirty cot. | 在冰冷的房间里 死在了一张肮脏的床上 |
[22:30] | This damn war is almost over. | 这该死的战争快结束了 |
[22:32] | If only he could have stayed hidden for a few more months. | 要是他能再躲几个月 |
[22:41] | He had a good life. | 他的一生很幸福 |
[22:46] | He had God. | 他心中有上帝 |
[22:51] | Now come inside and say goodbye to him. | 现在进来和他告别 |
[22:53] | No, no, I-I said goodbye to him last year in Loiret. No. | 不 我和他去年在卢瓦雷道过别了 不 |
[22:58] | If you don’t pay your last respects, you’ll regret it. | 如果你不进来致意 你以后会后悔的 |
[23:00] | No, I want to remember him alive, | 不 我想记着他活着的模样 |
[23:02] | not dead in a coffin. | 而不是棺材里的尸体 |
[23:03] | I’ll only see myself lying there. No. | 我只会想象自己躺在里面 不 |
[23:08] | I wouldn’t worry about dying, Pablo. | 我要是你才不会担心死亡 巴勃罗 |
[23:10] | I’m sure you are immortal like a vampire. | 我相信你就像吸血鬼一样不朽 |
[23:15] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[23:18] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[23:23] | – I’m going home. – Why? | -我要回家 -为什么 |
[23:25] | So you can climb into bed with your little girlfriend? | 你要爬上你小女朋友的床 |
[23:27] | To feel young again? | 感受青春吗 |
[23:29] | What a marvelous idea. | 好主意 |
[23:38] | 1944年8月29日 巴黎 解放后的第四天 | |
[23:47] | Hey, toots, I was here first. Wait your turn. | 嘿 美女 是我先来的 还没轮到你 |
[23:49] | How about a date, mademoiselle? | 要约会吗 小姐 |
[23:51] | I got chocolate. | 我有巧克力 |
[23:54] | Who are all these people, Jaime? | 这些人在这里做什么 海梅 |
[23:55] | They put his face on the cover of a magazine, | 他们把他的照片放到了杂志封面 |
[23:57] | now everyone wants his autograph. | 现在所有人都想要他的签名 |
[24:01] | So, why are you here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[24:02] | Oh, well, Pablo invited me to the Catalan to celebrate. | 巴勃罗请我去卡塔兰庆祝 |
[24:05] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[24:07] | He’s with Dora, they’re choosing work for her gallery show. | 他和多拉在为她的画展选作品 |
[24:12] | Mademoiselle, you seem like an intelligent young woman, | 小姐 你是个聪明的女孩儿 |
[24:14] | you must know the kind of man he is. | 你知道他是哪种人 |
[24:19] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[24:21] | He is a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[24:22] | He thinks it gives him the right | 他认为这意味着他有权 |
[24:24] | to demand of everyone, especially his women, | 要求所有人 特别是他的女人 |
[24:28] | to cater to his whims. | 迎合他的随意妄为 |
[24:31] | He’s been like this for 50 years. | 他50年来一直如此 |
[24:35] | Do you really think he’s going to change for you? | 你真的以为他会为你而改变吗 |
[24:40] | Should I come back tomorrow? | 我是不是该明天再来 |
[24:42] | Why not stay a bit longer? | 为什么不再待一会 |
[24:45] | We agreed on three hours. | 我们说好了3小时 |
[24:47] | Yes, for five francs, but, | 5法郎3小时 但是 |
[24:51] | I have 10. | 我有10法郎 |
[24:54] | My neck hurts. | 我的脖子痛 |
[24:55] | I don’t think I can pose any more today. | 我觉得今天我没法继续当模特了 |
[24:56] | And I can’t paint anymore, so why don’t you get comfortable? | 我今天也不继续画了 你要不要放松一下 |
[25:02] | I will rub your neck. | 我会为你按摩脖子 |
[25:07] | Pig. | 色狼 |
[25:13] | So, how much did he give you? | 他给了你多少 |
[25:15] | I earned it. | 是我应得的 |
[25:16] | I don’t need to report every centime to you. | 我没必要把每一分钱都向你报告 |
[25:19] | So you expect me to pay for everything, huh? | 你是期待我付所有钱是吧 |
[25:21] | The food? The rent? | 食物 房租 |
[25:25] | Maybe if you made a sculpture someone actually wanted to buy, | 要是哪天你能卖出去一座你的雕像 |
[25:27] | you wouldn’t have to take all my money. | 你就不需要拿走我所有的钱了 |
[25:29] | You ungrateful bitch! | 你这个不知感恩的贱人 |
[25:31] | Fernande. Are you all right? | 费南代尔 你们还好吗 |
[25:34] | Mind your business, Spaniard, | 管闲事 西班牙佬 |
[25:35] | or I’ll report you to the immigration authorities. | 否则我把你报告给移民管理部门 |
[25:39] | You don’t have to let him treat you this way, Fernande. | 你没必要让他如此对待你 费南代尔 |
[25:42] | Knock on my door anytime, and I’ll help you. | 只要你敲我家的门 我就会帮你 |
[25:48] | Why is he talking to you like that? | 他为什么这么为你说话 |
[25:52] | Who is he to you? | 他是你的什么人 |
[25:54] | No one. Look at his eyes. | 什么也不是 看他的眼睛 |
[25:57] | He’s a lunatic. Leave us alone. | 他是个疯子 别掺和我们的事 |
[26:14] | Everything enchants Picasso. | 毕加索着迷于一切事物 |
[26:16] | The delightful and the horrible. | 悦目的和恐怖的 |
[26:18] | The abject and the delicate. | 卑劣的和精妙的 |
[26:20] | His new masterpiece, ‘Saltimbanques’ strikes like a sword | 他的新杰作《卖艺人家》触动了 |
[26:23] | in the heart of those who cling to history.” | 所有热爱历史的人的心弦 |
[26:26] | it is powerful, Guillaume, | 它是很强大 纪尧姆 |
[26:28] | but, uh, since when are you an art critic? | 但是 你什么时候成了艺术评论家了 |
[26:32] | Since I discovered La Plume pays 25 francs per review. | 自从我发现《鹅毛笔》为每篇长评付25法郎 |
[26:35] | What? | 什么 |
[26:37] | I submitted it for the next issue. | 我把这篇投给了下一期 |
[26:39] | Why don’t you let me finish the bloody painting | 你为什么不让我先画完这幅该死的画 |
[26:41] | before you try and publish articles about it? | 再写关于这幅画的文章 |
[26:53] | Watch where you’re going. | 走路小心一点 |
[26:55] | You are the one who’s in the way, you little Dago. | 是你挡了路 外国佬 |
[27:05] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[27:07] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[27:08] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[27:10] | The man is twice your size. | 这个男人的块头有你的两倍 |
[27:11] | You could have gotten yourself killed. | 你险些被他打死 |
[27:13] | The bastard deserved it. | 这个野种活该 |
[27:14] | What is wrong? I’ve never seen you like this. | 你怎么了 我从没见过你这样 |
[27:18] | Just, exhausted, I suppose. | 可能因为太累了 |
[27:21] | Well, maybe you should, uh, | 也许你需要 |
[27:23] | try sleeping instead of painting all night. | 睡一会 不要整夜整夜地画画 |
[27:25] | How am I supposed to paint, | 我整夜都在听 |
[27:27] | when I have to listen to the girl next door | 隔壁女孩浪叫 |
[27:28] | getting screwed all night long? | 还怎么画画 |
[27:30] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[27:31] | Fernande. | 费南代尔 |
[27:34] | I thought you did not know her name. | 我以为你不知道她的名字 |
[27:37] | What, the one who lives with the sculptor? | 什么 就是和雕塑家住一起的那个吗 |
[27:39] | I can’t understand what the hell she’s doing with him! | 我不能理解她跟着他干嘛 |
[27:41] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. You’re in love with her. | 老天爷 你爱上她了 |
[27:44] | Of course I’m not. | 不可能 |
[27:45] | You can’t sleep, you can’t work. | 你睡不着觉 你没法工作 |
[27:47] | You are jealous of the man she’s with. | 你嫉妒跟她在一起的男人 |
[27:48] | Ah, he’s right. | 他说的是对的 |
[27:50] | You just do not recognize the signs because, | 你只是没有意识到 |
[27:54] | it has never happened to you before. | 因为从没发生过这样的事 |
[27:58] | Well, if-if this is what love feels like, I-I don’t want it. | 如果爱是这种感觉 那我不想要 |
[28:00] | Good. Because love destroys and you must create. | 是的 因为爱会毁灭事物 而你必须创造 |
[28:04] | The Autumn Salon is less than two weeks away. | 离秋季沙龙已经不到两个星期了 |
[28:07] | This is your chance to spit | 是时候往大师脸上吐唾沫 |
[28:08] | in the face of the masters, to shake the world, | 让世界为你而战栗 |
[28:10] | to stun Matisse. | 让马蒂斯俯首称臣 |
[28:14] | You’ve worked so hard on Saltimbanques. | 你为了《卖艺人家》这么努力 |
[28:16] | Are you really going to throw it | 你真的要为了别人的爱人这样不切实际的幻想 |
[28:17] | away over some fantasy about another man’s lover? | 抛掉这一切吗 |
[28:19] | She does not love him. | 她不爱他 |
[28:20] | For Christ’s sake! | 老天爷 |
[28:24] | Would you forget this tart? | 你能忘掉这个妞吗 |
[28:26] | Just go home and finish your painting. | 请你回家完成你的画 |
[29:05] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[29:07] | Did you follow me down here? | 你一直跟着我来的吗 |
[29:08] | I just wanted a moment alone with you. | 我只是想单独和你谈谈 |
[29:11] | What happened was a mistake, Pablo. | 之前的事是个错误 巴勃罗 |
[29:12] | I told you not to bother me anymore. | 我跟你说了不要再来烦我 |
[29:14] | It wasn’t a mistake. It was beautiful. | 不是错误 那是美好的经历 |
[29:17] | I know you felt the same. | 我知道你也有同样的感受 |
[29:19] | I love you, Fernande. | 我爱你 费南代尔 |
[29:21] | I loved you the very first moment I saw you. | 我对你一见钟情 |
[29:23] | You’re making a fool of yourself. | 你在做蠢事 |
[29:25] | Well, maybe I am. | 也许是的 |
[29:27] | But that pig you’re living with | 但跟你在一起的那头猪 |
[29:28] | has no right to treat you the way he does. | 他没有权利那样对你 |
[29:30] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[29:32] | Move into my studio. | 搬到我的画室来 |
[29:34] | I’ll protect you from Laurent. | 我可以让你远离洛朗 |
[29:35] | I’ll take care of you. I’ll be good to you. | 我会保护你 我会对你好 |
[29:38] | Do you know how many men have said things like that to me? | 你知道有多少个男人对我说过这样的话吗 |
[29:40] | I’m not like other men. | 我跟其他男人不一样 |
[29:41] | All of them. But you’re all liars. | 所有人都这么说 你们都是骗子 |
[29:44] | No, no. I swear on my mother’s virtue. | 不不 我以我母亲的名誉发誓 |
[29:48] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[29:49] | Fernande. | 费南代尔 |
[29:50] | And why in God’s name would I trade one broke artist for another? | 我为什么非得从一个烂艺术家换到另一个 |
[29:57] | I’ll take your offer. | 我接受你的提议 |
[29:59] | What offer? | 什么提议 |
[30:00] | The 700 francs. | 700法郎 |
[30:03] | I’m told 700 is what Vollard has paid for a new Matisse. | 我听说沃拉尔花700法郎买了马蒂斯的新作 |
[30:07] | A masterpiece. | 而且是天才之作 |
[30:10] | I’m offering you three paintings. | 我要给你三张画 |
[30:15] | I will offer you 500 for all of them. | 加起来一起500法郎 |
[30:18] | Less, of course, the money you owe me for the pigment. | 扣除你欠我的颜料钱 |
[30:22] | To hell with you, Sagot. | 去死吧 萨格特 |
[30:37] | I’ll take the 500. | 好吧就500 |
[30:38] | Ah, that was two minutes ago. | 那是两分钟之前的事了 |
[30:40] | The offer now is 300. | 现在是300 |
[30:47] | He’s a goddamn thief. 300 francs. | 他就是个该死的小偷 300法郎 |
[30:51] | What the hell am I supposed to do with a lousy 300 francs? | 我拿这恶心的300法郎能做什么 |
[30:55] | Two years ago you would’ve thought that a fortune. | 两年前你大概还会觉得是一大笔钱 |
[30:58] | We could feast for a month. | 可以够花一个月了 |
[31:00] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[31:01] | I wanted to show Fernande that I’m not just another poor artist. | 我想让费南代尔知道我不是另一个穷酸艺术家 |
[31:05] | To get her out of Bateau-Lavoir, | 把她从洗衣船解救出来 |
[31:06] | take-take a fancy apartment in Montparnasse. | 让她可以住蒙帕纳斯的公寓 |
[31:08] | And then what? You’d be blissfully content | 然后呢 你就满意了 |
[31:10] | and start painting again? | 再开始重新画画吗 |
[31:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:15] | Well, | 好吧 |
[31:18] | if winning this girl is the only way to get you working again, | 如果只有得到这个女孩能让你重新开始画画 |
[31:22] | we’ll just have to make it happen. Won’t we? | 我们就试试吧 行吗 |
[31:25] | How? | 怎么做 |
[31:27] | There’s something you could buy plenty of for 300 francs. | 300法郎可以买点东西 |
[31:30] | What? | 什么东西 |
[31:37] | Black magic. | 巫术 |
[32:11] | Did you get it? | 搞到了吗 |
[32:17] | Opium. The dark mistress. | 鸦片 黑色情人 |
[32:39] | I’m surprised to see you. | 你居然来了 |
[32:44] | You invited me. | 是你叫我来的 |
[32:45] | But I wasn’t sure you’d be brave enough to come. | 不敢相信你有勇气过来 |
[32:50] | I was curious about the art. | 我对艺术很好奇 |
[32:52] | The art? Or the artist? | 是对艺术 还是对艺术家 |
[33:01] | So how does she rate? | 她水平如何 |
[33:05] | I think she’s brilliant. | 我觉得她很聪明 |
[33:10] | Tell her yourself. I’ll introduce you. | 你自己跟他说 我来介绍你 |
[33:13] | No, uh, really. I just, | 不 真的 我只是 |
[33:16] | I just wanted to see the paintings. | 我只想要看看这些画 |
[33:19] | Perhaps another time. | 下一次吧 |
[33:30] | Why did you bother to come if you didn’t want to meet her? | 你不想见她为什么还要来 |
[33:37] | I suppose I was trying to play along with your Bohemian rules. | 我觉得我只是照着你的波西米亚人的规则 |
[33:40] | I told you, I don’t have rules. | 我跟你说过了 我没有什么规则 |
[33:42] | Well, whatever you call this game. | 无论你管这个游戏叫什么 |
[33:46] | It’s not as easy as I thought it would be. | 这都不如我想的那么简单 |
[33:48] | It’s not a game. It’s life. | 这不是个游戏 这是人生 |
[33:53] | Artists must be free. | 艺术家一定是自由的 |
[33:56] | No restrictions of any kind. | 没有任何限制 |
[33:58] | Dora is a Surrealist. She-She understands. | 多拉是个超现实主义者 她会明白的 |
[34:03] | I’m not Dora. | 我不是多拉 |
[34:06] | Maybe this was the-the wrong place for the two of you to meet. | 或许你们俩不该在这里见面 |
[34:09] | Maybe we should try again in a more comfortable setting. | 或许我们应该试试去一个更舒服的地方 |
[34:19] | He invited me to have dinner with him and Dora. | 他邀请我跟他和多拉吃晚餐 |
[34:24] | He’s got no shame at all, does he? | 他恬不知耻 不是吗 |
[34:26] | He doesn’t give a damn what anyone else thinks. | 他根本不在乎别人的看法 |
[34:28] | In fact, the more he offends people, | 实际上 他越得罪别人 |
[34:30] | the more he seems to like it. | 他就越喜欢这样 |
[34:32] | It’s scandalous, but it will certainly be interesting. | 太丢脸了 但一定很有趣 |
[34:37] | It’s one thing to look the other way | 他和其他女人上床 |
[34:39] | while he sleeps with other women, | 我视而不见也就算了 |
[34:41] | but, I won’t be paraded in public as part of his harem. | 但是 我不会当他的情妇招摇过市的 |
[34:48] | You’re not actually in love with him, are you? | 你不爱他吧 |
[35:03] | Maybe you can have some fun with it. | 或许你可以玩玩 |
[35:06] | Give him a taste of his own medicine. | 让他自食其果 |
[35:15] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[35:16] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[35:17] | I would like you to meet Andre Beaudin. | 我想请你见见安德烈·波丹 |
[35:19] | It is an honor to meet you, sir. | 很荣幸见到你 先生 |
[35:30] | You are a little devil, aren’t you? | 你就是个小恶魔 不是吗 |
[35:32] | Well, it seems we need another setting. Waiter. | 看起来我们需要换一个环境 服务员 |
[35:36] | Francoise, sit next to me. | 弗朗索瓦丝 坐到我的身边来 |
[35:37] | I have so many questions to ask you. | 我有很多问题想问你 |
[35:48] | I have seen your paintings. | 我看过你的画 |
[35:51] | I think they’re extraordinary. | 我觉得它们都非常精妙 |
[35:54] | Well, it’s true what you say about this one, Pablo. | 对于这女人 你说得对 巴勃罗 |
[35:59] | She has excellent taste. | 她品味绝佳 |
[36:04] | He is very handsome. | 他很英俊 |
[36:12] | Waiter, we’ll have, um, | 服务员 我们要 |
[36:15] | caviar, oysters, champagne. | 鱼子酱 生蚝 香槟 |
[36:18] | Right away, Madame. | 马上就来 女士 |
[36:23] | Isn’t this fun? | 不是很有趣吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:30] | Another, please. | 再来一份 |
[36:34] | Garçon. Just, uh, bring the check please. | 小伙子 麻烦结账 |
[36:36] | Right away, sir… | 马上 先生 |
[36:37] | Did I tell you what happened to me last night? | 我跟你说了昨晚发生了什么吗 |
[36:40] | No. | 没有 |
[36:40] | I was walking across the Pont Neuf. | 我昨天在过巴黎新桥 |
[36:43] | A man ran out and snatched my little dog. | 一个人跑过来抓走了我的小狗 |
[36:47] | Sorry, that’s, that’s, that’s terrible. | 抱歉 真是太可怕了 |
[36:49] | Poor Pepe. I can’t imagine what that evil man has done with him. | 可怜的小家伙 不敢想象那个恶人做了什么 |
[36:56] | First, your bike’s stolen. | 首先你的自行车被偷了 |
[36:59] | Then your dog. | 然后是你的狗 |
[37:01] | How many times are you gonna tell these stories? | 你这个故事要说几遍 |
[37:04] | I don’t understand why you’re not more upset. | 我不知道你为什么没有更难过 |
[37:06] | You love that dog. | 你很爱那条狗 |
[37:08] | But I am sure Francoise | 但我很确定弗朗索瓦丝 |
[37:09] | would rather discuss something more interesting. | 会想聊聊更有趣的事情 |
[37:18] | It’s such a clear night. Why don’t you walk me home? | 今晚天气真好 你何不送我回家 |
[37:22] | I am too tired for walking. | 我太累了不想走了 |
[37:25] | That’s what happens when you get old. | 老了就会这样 |
[37:27] | You quit before the fun even begins. | 在有趣的事情发生之前你就不行了啊 |
[37:31] | Go home, Dora. Go home. | 回家 多拉 回家 |
[37:36] | I suppose I’ll see you some other time. | 我下次还会再见到你吧 |
[37:39] | Yeah. If I’m not murdered by hooligans on the way home. | 会 如果我不在回家路上被小流氓杀死的话 |
[37:46] | Thank you for an interesting evening. Good night. | 今晚很有趣 谢谢你 晚安 |
[37:57] | I really should go with him. | 我真应该跟他走 |
[38:01] | Look, I am not a fool, Francoise. All right? | 我不是傻子 弗朗索瓦丝 行了嘛 |
[38:06] | It’s obvious why you brought me here tonight. | 你今天晚上带我来这里的原因很明确 |
[38:09] | It’s not because you’ve got an interest in me. | 不是因为你对我有兴趣 |
[38:18] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[38:39] | Are you sure she’s all right? | 你确定她没事吗 |
[38:41] | Don’t worry about Dora. | 别担心多拉 |
[38:44] | Dora will be fine. | 多拉不会有事的 |
[39:45] | I told you to leave me alone. | 我告诉过你让你离我远点 |
[39:46] | What if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[39:48] | I have something that can take away all your sadness? | 我有让你不再难过的方法呢 |
[39:59] | You cleaned. | 你弄干净了 |
[40:02] | I did it for you. | 都是为了你做的 |
[40:04] | You didn’t seem to like it dirty. | 你不喜欢它脏 |
[40:08] | What about the dust? Your paintings? | 那灰尘呢 你的画呢 |
[40:11] | I just want you to be comfortable. | 我就想让你舒服一点 |
[40:20] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[40:22] | For opium. | 吸鸦片用的 |
[40:23] | Have you tried it? | 你试过了吗 |
[40:25] | You just want me out of my head so I’ll let you screw me again. | 你就想让我头脑不清 这样我就可以再上你 |
[40:28] | No, you-you don’t have to do anything. | 不 你不需要做任何事 |
[40:31] | I just want you to feel good. | 我就想让你感觉幸福 |
[40:35] | I would build you a castle, | 我愿意给你搭一座城堡 |
[40:37] | or sail you away on a magnificent yacht. | 或者用一艘无与伦比的游艇把你送走 |
[40:41] | But I can’t do any of that. | 但我都做不到 |
[40:43] | I want to make you happy. | 我希望你能幸福 |
[40:45] | At least for a little while. | 至少是暂时的 |
[41:53] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[42:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:15] | It’s a shrine. To you. | 这是你的圣地 |
[42:20] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[42:22] | Because I worship you, Fernande. | 因为我爱慕你 费南代尔 |
[42:31] | I know you didn’t want me to draw you. | 我知道你不希望我画你 |
[42:35] | Are you angry? | 你生气吗 |
[42:38] | No, I, no, it’s, | 没有 我… |
[42:43] | you make me look so beautiful. | 你让我看起来如此地美丽 |
[42:47] | Sometimes I can’t find the right words to say what I feel. | 有时我找不到合适的词来说出我的感受 |
[42:53] | But I can with my pencils and brushes. | 但我可以用铅笔和画笔去表达 |
[43:08] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这么做 |
[43:10] | I want to. | 我想这么做 |
[43:21] | Dora. What happened? | 朵拉 出什么事了 |
[43:23] | A man attacked me. | 有个人袭击了我 |
[43:25] | He stole my dog and my bicycle. | 他偷了我的狗和自行车 |
[43:27] | It was terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[43:29] | We found her wandering along the river, | 我们发现她在河边徘徊 |
[43:32] | but there was no evidence of an attack. | 但是没有证据表明她受到袭击 |
[43:34] | These idiots would not believe me, | 这些白痴不会相信我的 |
[43:35] | so I made them bring me. | 所以我让他们带我来 |
[43:37] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[43:39] | Tell them, pablo. | 告诉他们 巴勃罗 |
[43:40] | Tell them what has happened to me. | 告诉他们我发生了什么事 |
[43:43] | Thank you for bringing her here. | 谢谢你们带她来这 |
[43:45] | You can go now. I’ll take care of her. | 你们先走吧 我会照顾她的 |
[43:46] | Forgive me, Monsieur, | 对不起 先生 |
[43:47] | but perhaps you should take her to the hospital. | 但也许你该带她去医院 |
[43:49] | I don’t think she’s in her right mind. | 我觉得她神志不清醒 |
[43:52] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[43:57] | Pablo. | 巴勃罗 |
[44:02] | Come, come, come, come, come. | 来来来 |
[44:03] | You crazy slut! | 你个疯妇 |
[44:07] | After everything I’ve done for you, | 在我为你做了这一切之后 |
[44:09] | you’re gonna leave me for this dirty little foreigner! | 你为了这个下流的小老外要离开我 |
[44:12] | If you come near her again, I will kill you. | 如果你再靠近她 我就杀了你 |
[44:42] | We’re going to be happy now. | 我们会过得很幸福的 |
[44:59] | Is she doing any better? | 她好点了吗 |
[45:02] | The doctor gave her a sedative. | 医生给她打了镇静剂 |
[45:05] | Yeah, she’ll be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[45:07] | She won’t be fine. | 她不会好起来的 |
[45:08] | She’s a Surrealist. | 她是个超现实主义者 |
[45:10] | They all go mad sooner or later. | 这类人迟早都会发疯的 |
[45:14] | Pablo, that is absurd. | 巴勃罗 这太荒谬了 |
[45:18] | She needs some rest. | 她需要休息 |
[45:19] | A couple of weeks in Antibes. | 去昂蒂布待几周 |
[45:20] | Can’t you see she’s suffering? | 难道你看不出她很痛苦吗 |
[45:23] | A holiday isn’t going to solve that. | 度假是解决不了的 |
[45:25] | Oh, no? What do you suggest then? | 解决不了吗 那你建议该怎么做 |
[45:28] | Mademoiselle Dr. Gilot? | 吉洛医生小姐 |
[45:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:33] | But what I do know is that | 但我知道的是 |
[45:37] | this, | 这个 |
[45:40] | what we’re doing, | 我们正在做的事 |
[45:43] | you think she doesn’t mind, because she’s such a free thinker, | 你觉得她不介意 因为她是自由思想家 |
[45:45] | but she does mind very much, | 但她其实非常地介意 |
[45:47] | and it’s hurting her, and it’s making her worse. | 而且这样会让她很难过 会让她的情况更糟 |
[45:50] | Don’t be such a narcissist. | 少自恋了 |
[45:54] | It’s got nothing to do with you. | 这事和你没有半点关系 |
[45:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:59] | I thought I could do things your way, but I can’t. | 我以为我们可以照你的方式来做 但我不行 |
[46:02] | Maybe Dora was right. | 也许多拉说得对 |
[46:04] | Maybe you’re still a child. | 也许你还是个孩子 |
[46:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[46:12] | But I am going to look after myself, | 但是我会照顾好我自己的 |
[46:14] | and I hope you look after Dora. | 我希望你照顾好多拉 |
[46:24] | It will be over soon. | 很快就会结束了 |
[46:25] | Please. I don’t want this. Please. Please. | 求你们 我不要这样 求你们了 |
[46:39] | Clear. | 离手 |
[46:46] | I’ve told you before, no private matters on company time. | 我之前和你说过 办公时间不谈私事 |
[46:50] | What is this nonsense? | 这些都是什么鬼东西 |
[46:52] | It is my work. | 这是我的作品[工作] |
[46:54] | You are confused, Kostrowistzky. | 你搞迷糊了 科斯特罗维斯基 |
[46:56] | This is your work. | 这才是你的工作 |
[46:59] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[47:01] | I’m a published art critic now and a poet. | 我现在是艺术评论家和诗人 |
[47:06] | “Throwing his ink towards the heavens, | 将其墨迹抛向天堂 |
[47:09] | sucking the blood of what he likes, | 吸取汝所爱之血 |
[47:11] | and finding it delicious, | 发现其美味之处 |
[47:13] | this inhuman monster. | 这个毫无人性的恶魔 |
[47:16] | It is me!” | 就是我 |
[47:22] | “Brushed my shadows of the dead, | 画下我的死亡阴影 |
[47:25] | the blind man rocks pretty child, | 盲人轻轻摇着可爱的孩子 |
[47:28] | the doe with all her fauns slips by, | 母鹿与农牧之神飞掠而过 |
[47:33] | the dwarf observes with saddened pose, | 侏儒以悲伤的姿势来观察 |
[47:37] | how Harlequin magically grows.” | 丑角如何神奇地形成 |
[47:44] | It’s wonderful, Guillaume. | 太美了 纪尧姆 |
[47:46] | It captures the mood of the picture perfectly. | 完美地描述了画面的意境 |
[47:51] | We have done it, Pablo. | 我们成功了 巴勃罗 |
[47:53] | All of those academic graybeards | 当那些学术派的老头看到这幅画的时候 |
[47:55] | will be apoplectic when they see it. | 一定会勃然大怒的 |
[47:58] | When the Autumn Salon opens, you’ll both be sensations. | 在秋季画廊开放时 你们俩一定会引起轰动 |
[48:09] | They have to accept my painting first. | 他们得先接受我的画才行 |
[48:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[48:58] | Matisse. | 马蒂斯 |
[49:10] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[49:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[49:13] | I’m not submitting it. | 我不会把画交上去的 |
[49:15] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[49:19] | It’s not good enough. | 因为画得不够好 |