时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Olga Khokhlova. | 奥尔加·霍克洛娃 |
[00:09] | Russian aristocracy. | 俄罗斯贵族 |
[00:11] | She must be looking for the Duke or Viscount. | 她找的对象不是公爵就是子爵 |
[00:13] | I cannot let you in. | 不能让你进去 |
[00:15] | We are not married. | 我们还没结婚 |
[00:16] | She certainly has you under her spell. | 她的确把你迷得团团转 |
[00:19] | You’re a married man, with a reputation to protect. | 你已经结婚了 要保护自己的声誉 |
[00:22] | You spend your days with your snob | 每一天你都陪伴在你那个势力的妻子身边 |
[00:24] | of a wife pretending you are an aristocrat. | 假装你是一个贵族 |
[00:27] | At least I have not abandoned my friends. | 至少我没有抛弃我的朋友 |
[00:30] | I am the only Madam Picasso. | 我是唯一的毕加索太太 |
[00:35] | Hey, Olga! | 奥尔加 |
[00:36] | Someday I’m going to paint the perfect painting. | 总有一天 我会画出完美的作品 |
[00:39] | I had no idea you were so talented. | 我都不知道你这么有才华 |
[00:40] | Kahnweiler’s been asking me for new works to show, | 卡恩维勒一直在问我要新的作品 |
[00:42] | and I just… | 我实在是 |
[00:43] | Don’t have the time anymore… | 没有时间了 |
[00:44] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[00:45] | Play the game you played the night we first met. | 让我们玩我们初遇的那个晚上玩过的那个游戏 |
[00:47] | Even when you missed, you didn’t flinch. | 即便你瞄不准 你都没有退缩 |
[00:49] | She is so happy when you are here, Pablo. | 你在这儿她特别开心 巴勃罗 |
[00:52] | Do you think Maya wants to watch me cuddling Paloma? | 你以为玛雅愿意看我抱着白鸽 |
[00:55] | Maya loves Paloma. | 玛雅爱白鸽 |
[00:57] | And how long do you plan to keep me waiting? | 你打算让我等多久 |
[00:59] | It did not occur to me that you were interested in an old man. | 我没想到你会对老男人有兴趣 |
[01:02] | You don’t seem old to me. | 对我来说 你不老 |
[01:03] | Clear! | 离手 |
[01:05] | I don’t understand why you let these women hang on. | 我不懂你为什么一直吊着这些女人 |
[01:07] | I should leave you. | 我应该离开你的 |
[01:08] | Don’t be ridiculous! Nobody leaves Picasso! | 别开玩笑了 没人可以离开毕加索 |
[02:21] | My hand in your hair will sow the stars of | 我的手要在这浓密头发里 |
[02:24] | sapphire, pearl, ruby… | 播种蓝宝石 珍珠和红宝石 |
[02:28] | that you never be deaf to my desire… | 以便你对我的欲望永不置若罔闻 |
[02:30] | my oasis and my gourd whence I aspire. | 给我我所需要的绿洲和彩绘 |
[02:31] | 巴黎 1935年 | |
[02:39] | Your writing is exquisite. | 你的文风很优美 |
[02:42] | It’s not me. It’s Baudelaire. | 不是我写的 是波德莱尔写的 |
[02:47] | You’re absurdly romantic, Paul. | 你浪漫得有些荒谬 保罗 |
[02:49] | And you, you don’t have a romantic bone in your body, do you, hm? | 而你 你体内没有浪漫因子 是吗 |
[02:53] | To you, it’s just photography, politics and sex. | 对你来说 只有摄影 政治和性爱 |
[02:57] | Sex is just a game. | 性爱只是游戏 |
[02:59] | Lately, it bores the hell out of me. | 最近 它让我感到厌倦 |
[03:02] | All these great men you’ve bedded, | 和你上过床的那么多好男人之中 |
[03:04] | not one of them has managed to get his claws into you? | 没有一个成功地征服了你吗 |
[03:06] | God no. | 当然没 |
[03:07] | I get tired of them in a matter of weeks. | 几周后我就对他们失去兴趣了 |
[03:13] | You’ve never been in love? | 你从来没有爱过谁吗 |
[03:17] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[03:18] | I can barely tolerate romantic. | 我连浪漫都快受不了了 |
[03:21] | I absolutely despise sentimental. | 我非常讨厌感情用事 |
[03:24] | Dora, uh, love is the most creative force in nature. | 多拉 爱是世上最具创造性的力量 |
[03:29] | What you need is an Amour Fou. | 你需要的 是疯狂的爱 |
[03:32] | A mad love? | 疯狂的爱 |
[03:35] | No thank you. | 免了吧 |
[03:36] | It’s what inspires true artists like us. | 它能激发像我们这样的真正的艺术家 |
[03:39] | You don’t have to explain it to me. | 你不必向我解释 |
[03:41] | I understand the Surrealist dogma as well as anyone. | 我和大家一样都理解超现实主义教条 |
[03:44] | A magical love, born of a chance encounter. | 奇妙的爱情 源于邂逅 |
[03:48] | ‘Fate.’ Frankly, I think it’s a ridiculous superstition. | “命运” 坦白说我觉得那是可笑的迷信 |
[03:57] | You are a goddess, Dora. | 你是个女神 多拉 |
[03:59] | What you need is a God. | 你需要的 是一个男神 |
[04:05] | Do you have someone in mind? | 你心中有人选了吗 |
[04:13] | Oh! Gorillas are chasing us. Yeah! | 大猩猩在追我们 |
[04:18] | 十年前 巴黎 1925年 | |
[04:19] | Pablo, stop that! | 巴勃罗 别这样 |
[04:20] | What, what? | 哪样 |
[04:21] | You’re embarrassing yourself. Have you no sense of decorum? | 你是在丢自己的脸 你不懂礼仪吗 |
[04:24] | Oh. Andre, Paul! | 安德烈 保罗 |
[04:28] | You’ve come just in time. | 你们来得正是时候 |
[04:32] | Ah, oh, uh, Andre Breton and, uh, Paul Éluard. | 这是安德烈·波丹和保罗·艾吕雅 |
[04:35] | My wife. Olga Khokhlova. | 这是我妻子 奥尔加·霍克洛娃 |
[04:38] | It seems you forgot to mention to your friends that | 你好像忘了和你的朋友说 |
[04:40] | this is a formal occasion. | 这是个正式的场合 |
[04:42] | For God’s sake, Olga, who cares how they are dressed? | 天啊 奥尔加 谁会管他们穿什么 |
[04:45] | If you want to entertain adults, | 如果你想要招待成年人 |
[04:46] | you should learn to act like one. | 那你自己就要表现得像个成年人 |
[04:49] | Let’s go to my studio. | 我们去我的工作室吧 |
[04:51] | It’s the only place she can’t torture me. | 那是唯一一个她无法折磨我的地方 |
[05:05] | “I am not a gentleman.” | “我不是绅士” |
[05:06] | That is exactly why you are our hero, Pablo. | 这就是为什么你是我们的英雄 巴勃罗 |
[05:12] | It’s intuitive, automatic. | 直观 明了 |
[05:14] | Emanations from the subconscious. | 潜意识的流露 |
[05:16] | Charged with eroticism, | 充满情欲 |
[05:18] | born from the chance juxtaposition of images. | 随意的并置图形孕育了这写特质 |
[05:21] | This painting is everything I’ve been writing about. | 这幅画正是我所写的一切 |
[05:25] | It’s a masterpiece of Surrealism. | 这是超现实主义的杰作 |
[05:28] | Andre has just finished a collection of essays, | 安德烈刚写完一系列文章 |
[05:31] | Surrealism and Painting. | 超现实主义和绘画 |
[05:33] | We would be honored if you would endorse it. | 如果能得到你的支持我们将倍感荣幸 |
[05:35] | Maybe come to our next meeting? | 或许 我们下次会议你能来吗 |
[05:37] | I don’t want to be labeled. | 我不想被挂上标签 |
[05:41] | Surrealist, Cubist and Modernist. | 超现实主义 立体派和现代派 |
[05:43] | What is next? Communist? | 下一个呢 共产主义吗 |
[05:46] | The Communists are going to remake the world. | 共产主义者将会重塑这个世界 |
[05:49] | Besides, | 另外 |
[05:52] | my work lately is nothing but anger. | 我最近的作品充斥着的只有愤怒 |
[05:55] | Bitterness. | 怨恨 |
[05:57] | No one wants to see that, really. | 没人愿意看这些 说实在的 |
[05:59] | That’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[06:00] | You’re the most important painter in France. | 你是法国最重要的画家 |
[06:02] | I am stuck in a golden cage with a woman who | 而现在的我却被一个女人困于牢笼中 |
[06:06] | cares more about chandeliers and Persian carpets than | 比起我要画什么 她关心的更多是树状吊灯 |
[06:08] | anything I will ever paint. | 以及波斯地毯 |
[06:11] | I should have known better than to ever get married. | 我就不该结婚的 |
[06:16] | I need someone new… | 我需要新欢 |
[06:19] | 巴黎 1927年 | |
[06:54] | Excuse me, Mademoiselle. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[06:56] | Uh, yes? | 怎么了 |
[06:59] | Um, you have an extraordinary face. | 你的容颜倾城 |
[07:01] | I beg your pardon? | 您说什么 |
[07:02] | It was fate that you walked by. | 你途径此地是命运的安排 |
[07:05] | Oh, what do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[07:07] | I want to paint you. | 我想画你 |
[07:10] | Oh, I, I don’t think so, Monsieur. | 抱歉不能让你如愿了 先生 |
[07:14] | I am Picasso. | 我是毕加索 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[07:18] | You have never heard of me? | 你没听说过我吗 |
[07:20] | No. | 没有 |
[07:22] | Should I have? | 我应该有所耳闻吗 |
[07:29] | Recognize him? | 认出这个人了吗 |
[07:31] | You’re famous. | 你很有名 |
[07:34] | In certain circles. | 在某些圈子里有点名气 |
[07:36] | Now would you let me paint you? | 那你愿意让我画你吗 |
[07:39] | Why would you want to? | 为什么你想画我 |
[07:42] | My sisters call me an ugly duck. | 我的姐妹说我是只丑小鸭 |
[07:44] | Oh, that’s absurd. | 那太可笑了 |
[07:46] | They’re jealous. | 她们是嫉妒了 |
[07:48] | Let me show you how I see you. | 请让我展示一下我眼中的你吧 |
[07:53] | My studio is just two blocks from here. | 我的工作室离这里只有两个街区 |
[08:00] | Only for a few minutes, I have to get home. | 只能给你几分钟时间 我得赶回家 |
[08:20] | You, your sisters couldn’t be more wrong about you. | 对于你的容颜 你的姐妹们实在大错特错了 |
[08:25] | You are magnificent. | 你是绝世佳人 |
[08:28] | Like a Roman statue. | 如罗马雕像般 |
[08:34] | That’s a very special book. | 那是本非常特别的书 |
[08:36] | Go ahead, take a look at it. | 去吧 翻一翻 |
[08:46] | 120 Days of Sodom by Marquis de Sade. | 《索多玛的120天》 作者是萨德侯爵 |
[08:50] | Have you heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[08:54] | Marquis de Sade destroyed old-fashioned literature | 萨德侯爵倾覆了传统文学 |
[08:57] | the same way I have destroyed the rules of | 我也如他一样倾覆了早期绘画大师 |
[09:00] | old masters of painting. | 定下的规则 |
[09:17] | “Bestowing heartfelt kisses on my mouth and eyes, he said, | “在我的嘴与眼睛留下真诚的吻雨 他说道 |
[09:21] | ‘If I am to teach you what to do in order to give me pleasure, | “如果我为了自己的欢愉而教你应该怎么做 |
[09:28] | ’tis only fair that at the same time I teach you | 为了公平 同时我也应教会你 |
[09:31] | what to do in order to receive it.’ | 如要接受 你该怎么做” |
[09:37] | He then | 接着… |
[09:41] | placed his hand upon my…” | 他将手放在了我的…” |
[09:58] | I don’t want to make you late. | 我不想你迟到 |
[10:01] | Why don’t you come back and see me again tomorrow? | 不如你明天再来我这吧 |
[10:07] | I still live with my mother. | 我和妈妈住在一起 |
[10:09] | She, she might not approve. | 她可能不会同意 |
[10:12] | You seem like an intelligent girl. | 你看上去非常聪明机智 |
[10:16] | I am sure you can think of something to tell her. | 我很肯定你会找到别的借口搪塞她 |
[10:21] | If you want to come, be here at 3:00 in the afternoon. | 如果你想来 那就下午三点到这吧 |
[10:27] | Precisely. | 请准时 |
[10:40] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[10:43] | I went shopping and then… | 我去买东西了 接着… |
[10:46] | I, um, I played tennis with Nicoline. | 我和妮可琳打网球去了 |
[10:48] | In those clothes? | 穿这身衣服吗 |
[10:51] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[10:53] | I met someone… | 我去见了个人 |
[10:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:56] | An artist. | 一位艺术家 |
[10:57] | He wants to do my portrait. | 他想帮我画肖像画 |
[10:59] | He’s probably trying to get you into bed. | 他可能只是想上你 |
[11:02] | For all you know, he’s not really an artist at all. | 因为就你所知 他根本就不是什么艺术家 |
[11:04] | Oh, I-I think he’s quite successful, actually. | 其实 我觉得他挺成功的 |
[11:07] | His name is Picasso. | 他叫毕加索 |
[11:10] | Picasso? | 毕加索 |
[11:15] | By all means, let him paint you. | 一定要让他画你 |
[11:32] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry, Monsieur Picasso. | 抱歉 毕加索先生 |
[11:35] | And you must call me Pablo. | 请叫我巴勃罗 |
[11:40] | I promise to always be on time… | 我答应你以后会准时的 |
[11:44] | Pablo. | 巴勃罗 |
[11:54] | Don’t be shy. You can look at it again. | 别害羞 你可以继续看 |
[12:14] | Read out loud. | 大声念出来 |
[12:24] | “She had very handsome eyes, | “她的眉眼非常漂亮 |
[12:26] | exceedingly fair skin, and one of the most splendid | 皮肤白皙 还有绝顶完美 |
[12:31] | and plumpest…” | 丰腴饱满的…” |
[12:34] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处女吗 |
[12:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:45] | Then I will be your first. | 那请让我当你的第一个男人吧 |
[12:50] | Shh, don’t laugh. | 嘘 别笑 |
[13:17] | 25年后 巴黎 | |
[13:23] | It’s Amour Fou… | 真是疯狂的爱啊 |
[13:26] | This girl, Geneviève. | 这个女孩 珍妮维叶芙 |
[13:27] | She’s so young and vibrant and… | 她是那么的年轻有火力 |
[13:28] | 圣特鲁佩斯 1952年 | |
[13:32] | It’s different this time, Paul. | 这次不一样 保罗 |
[13:36] | All my romantic adventures have been ruined by friction | 我的所有浪漫历险都毁于摩擦 |
[13:40] | and-and suffering; | 和无尽的痛苦 |
[13:43] | two bodies coiled in barbed wire, | 像是两个人的身体被铁丝网缠绕在一起 |
[13:45] | you know, chafing against each other, tearing their flesh. | 互相伤害着对方 撕裂对方的血肉 |
[13:48] | But with this one, | 但是这段恋情 |
[13:50] | it’s been all sweetness and honey. | 带来的只有甜蜜与快乐 |
[13:55] | She’s a hive without bees. | 她就像一个没有蜜蜂的蜂巢 |
[13:59] | She must be very good in bed | 她的闺中之术一定颇有门道 |
[14:00] | to elicit such poetry from the great Picasso. | 才能让伟大的毕加索引发如此的诗情 |
[14:03] | She makes me feel alive. | 她让我活力充沛 |
[14:07] | And Françoise doesn’t? | 弗朗索瓦丝就不行吗 |
[14:09] | She looks at me like I am old. | 在她眼中我就是个老朽 |
[14:13] | Anyway, I have a favor to ask you. | 不说了 我其实想让你帮个忙 |
[14:16] | Of course, anything. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:18] | I have to sneak all the way to Paris when I want to see her. | 我想见她时总要偷偷摸摸地大老远跑去巴黎 |
[14:22] | I need a place closer. | 我需要一个近一点的地方 |
[14:25] | St. Tropez would be perfect. | 圣特罗佩就完美了 |
[14:28] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[14:30] | Yes… | 很好 |
[14:31] | A flat, a house, a castle? | 你要的一栋公寓 别墅 还是城堡 |
[14:40] | Thanks for helping me watch the children, Kostas. | 多谢你帮我照看孩子 科斯塔斯 |
[14:43] | Well, maybe they should take naps and we could | 看起来他们需要去睡一会 |
[14:47] | have some sangria. | 我们正好去喝点果酒 |
[14:49] | Sangria? | 果酒 |
[14:50] | You’ve been spending too much time with Pablo’s nephews. | 你都被巴勃罗的侄子们给带坏了 |
[14:53] | Actually, I don’t like the way Javier makes it. | 事实上 我不喜欢哈维尔调的酒 |
[14:55] | No, we do it better in Greece. | 我们希腊人调得更好 |
[14:58] | Didn’t you have a dissertation to finish? | 你不是还有篇学位论文没写完吗 |
[15:00] | I could go back to Paris tomorrow. | 我明天再回巴黎 |
[15:03] | All day long it’s mama this, mama that. | 你一整天都宝宝长 宝宝短 |
[15:05] | You need a little adult time. | 你需要一点个人时间 |
[15:07] | Oh, I wish I could, but when Pablo comes home… | 我也想啊 但是等巴勃罗回了家 |
[15:09] | I have a third child to look after. | 我就得照顾第三个小孩了 |
[15:13] | Where is he anyway? | 他到底在哪里 |
[15:16] | We barely ever see him these days. | 我们最近都没怎么见到他 |
[15:19] | He’s always dashing off to Paris or St. Tropez. | 他总是急急忙忙地赶往巴黎或是圣特罗佩 |
[15:25] | The children miss him. | 孩子们想他了 |
[15:28] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[15:31] | You’re right, Kostas. The children need their nap. | 你说的对 科斯塔斯 孩子们该去睡觉了 |
[15:37] | And you need to get on a train. | 而你得去赶火车了 |
[15:49] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[15:54] | Uh, it’s very nice to see you, I’m sorry, Pablo isn’t here. | 很高兴见到你 很抱歉 巴勃罗不在这儿 |
[15:57] | Well, that’s my good fortune then. | 那我运气不错 |
[15:59] | It gives me some time to see what you’ve been working on. | 正好有时间看看你的作品 |
[16:03] | Well, I’m afraid I don’t have anything new to show you. | 我怕是没什么东西能给你看了 |
[16:06] | I’ve been too busy with the children. | 我都在忙着照看孩子 |
[16:09] | That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[16:10] | I’ve been getting a marvelous response to your paintings. | 我最近一直都有收到人们对你作品的好评 |
[16:13] | You’re just being kind. | 你太客气了 |
[16:14] | No, not at all. | 不 我没有 |
[16:15] | I’ve sold three pieces this month and… | 这个月你的画我已经卖了三幅了 |
[16:18] | do you know Janine Charrat? | 你知道雅尼娜·沙拉吗 |
[16:20] | The choreographer? | 是那个舞蹈家吗 |
[16:22] | She’s looking for a designer for her new ballet in Paris. | 她正在为下个月在巴黎的演出寻找设计师 |
[16:27] | I told her you would be perfect. | 我告诉她你正好合适 |
[16:33] | I’ve never designed a set or a costume in my life. | 我从没设计过一件布景和演出服 |
[16:36] | Neither had Pablo when he did Parade. | 巴勃罗设计舞剧《游行》的服装时也没经验 |
[16:39] | She loves your work, Françoise. | 她喜爱你的作品 弗朗索瓦丝 |
[16:46] | God that sounds like fun. | 天呐 这听上去太有趣了 |
[16:48] | It’s impossible. | 这行不通 |
[16:50] | How can you go to Paris for weeks on end? | 你怎么能连着一周待在巴黎 |
[16:52] | Who’s going to take care of the children? | 谁来照看孩子呢 |
[16:56] | Well, they have a father. | 他们不是还有个爹吗 |
[16:59] | You know I cannot look after them night and day. | 你知道我不能没日没夜地看着他们 |
[17:06] | I wouldn’t get any work done. | 那样我就什么事都干不了了 |
[17:31] | Open the door before I break it down! | 再不开门我就拆家了 |
[17:35] | What in God’s name do you want? | 你到底想干什么 |
[17:37] | You must get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[17:38] | We’re going to be late for dinner with the Beaumonts. | 要赶不上和博蒙一家的晚饭了 |
[17:40] | No, you go without me. I’m working. | 你别管我 我还要工作 |
[17:42] | You’re always working. | 你总是在工作 |
[17:44] | You are never home and when you are home, | 你成天不着家 难得回来 |
[17:45] | you lock yourself in here. | 你就把自己锁在屋里 |
[17:47] | Well, why wouldn’t I? | 我能不这么干吗 |
[17:48] | All you ever do is complain. | 你只晓得怨天怨地 |
[17:52] | Please, Olga, I’m working. Please. | 求你了 奥尔加 我得去工作 |
[18:04] | Don’t you ever get tired of painting me? | 你画我就不会画腻吗 |
[18:09] | Your face, in this light? | 画你的面庞 还是在这样的光线里 |
[18:11] | How could I ever get tired of that? | 我怎么会腻呢 |
[18:13] | I’m glad you still feel that way. | 我很高兴你还是这么想的 |
[18:16] | Now go and get cleaned up. | 你去清理一下吧 |
[18:19] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[18:23] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[18:25] | I bought us tickets to see Josephine Baker. | 我给咱们买了去看约瑟芬·贝克的票 |
[18:34] | Yeah, well it’s a, it’s a popular play. | 好吧 那是个很热门的表演 |
[18:41] | We might run into someone | 我们可能会碰上 |
[18:42] | who knows Olga and what would I say to them? | 认识奥尔加的熟人 到时我该怎么说 |
[18:47] | So even after all these years, | 所以这么多年了 |
[18:50] | this little flat will be the only place we can ever be together? | 我们只能在这间小公寓里面幽会吗 |
[18:57] | Pablo, when are you going to divorce her? | 巴勃罗 你什么时候跟她离婚 |
[19:02] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[19:07] | You know I would like | 你知道我的 |
[19:08] | nothing better than to be free from that woman. | 我最渴望的事就是从那婆娘手里逃出来 |
[19:12] | But, but divorce is very complicated. | 但是离婚是件很复杂的事情 |
[19:19] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[19:21] | but for now we need to keep things as they are. | 但目前我们还得保持现状 |
[19:26] | If Olga found out about you, | 如果奥尔加发现了你 |
[19:31] | she would make life hell. | 她会让我生不如死的 |
[19:34] | It’s heaven… | 这里太美了 |
[19:35] | Our own secret little Shangri-La. | 我们秘密独有的小香格里拉 |
[19:37] | Yes, I thought it was a rather romantic little flat. | 对 我之前就想那是非常浪漫的小公寓 |
[19:41] | I’m delighted you like it. | 我很高兴你们喜欢 |
[19:42] | We love it. | 我们爱死了 |
[19:43] | Thank you so much, Paul. | 非常谢谢你 保罗 |
[19:45] | I owe you one favor, my friend. | 我欠你一个人情 我的朋友 |
[19:46] | Monsieur Picasso, a-a few questions for my readers, please. | 毕加索先生 我代读者请问你几个问题 |
[19:49] | Oh, not now. | 现在不行 |
[19:50] | Who’s your pretty friend, a new muse perhaps? | 你的漂亮朋友是谁 该不会是新灵感女神吧 |
[19:52] | Get out of here, before I break that thing. | 离开这里 否则我就砸了那个东西 |
[19:57] | Ah, Mademoiselle Gilot, how may I help you? | 吉洛小姐 我能为你做什么吗 |
[20:00] | I’ve come to collect Monsieur Picasso’s pieces. | 我来领取毕加索先生的作品 |
[20:02] | I’m sorry, they have not been fired yet. | 抱歉 它们还没经过烧制 |
[20:05] | But they should be ready by the time he returns from St. Tropez. | 但等他从圣特鲁佩斯回来时应该就准备好了 |
[20:10] | He’s in Paris, actually. | 其实他在巴黎 |
[20:12] | Oh, well. | 是吗 |
[20:13] | The papers must be mistaken. | 报纸肯定弄错了 |
[20:16] | Mistaken about what? | 弄错了什么 |
[20:19] | I’m sure it’s just silly gossip… | 我相信那只是愚蠢的谣言 |
[20:22] | What kind of gossip? | 什么样的谣言 |
[20:25] | Well, if you must know… | 如果你坚持要知道 |
[20:28] | they say he has been seen | 他们说有人在那里见到他 |
[20:29] | there in the company of a striking young lady. | 还有位漂亮的年轻小姐陪伴 |
[20:47] | Ah, what are these? Costumes? | 这些是什么 戏服吗 |
[20:54] | I’ve accepted the position with the ballet. | 我已经接受芭蕾舞团给的职位 |
[20:57] | I’m leaving for Paris next week. | 下周就会去巴黎 |
[21:01] | But I told you it, it was not possible. | 但我跟你说过 这是不可能的 |
[21:10] | Well, if you can do whatever you want, so can I. | 如果你可以做任何你想要的事 那我也可以 |
[21:15] | Do what I want? | 做什么我想要的 |
[21:22] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[21:25] | Your new girlfriend… | 你的新女友 |
[21:27] | in St. Tropez. | 在圣特鲁佩斯 |
[21:30] | How can you listen to such ridiculous rumors? | 你怎么能听信这种荒谬的谣言 |
[21:35] | There is no girlfriend. | 我没有新女友 |
[21:36] | Don’t lie to me, Pablo. | 别对我说谎 巴勃罗 |
[21:40] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历这一切以后 |
[21:41] | the one thing I’ve always counted on is that we always | 我一直相信的一件事就是我们总是 |
[21:43] | tell each other the truth. | 对彼此说实话 |
[21:53] | Well, I, I am telling the truth. | 我就是在说实话 |
[21:59] | And if I was with another woman, | 就算我跟别的女人在一起 |
[22:00] | it would be your own fault. | 那也会是你的错 |
[22:02] | When was the last time you showed me any affection? | 你上次对我展露爱意是什么时候 |
[22:07] | That’s hard to do when you’re never here. | 如果你一直不在这里 我很难做到 |
[22:10] | Oh, I see. You’re punishing me. | 我懂了 你在惩罚我 |
[22:15] | No. | 不 |
[22:19] | No, I’m rewarding myself. | 不 我在奖励自己 |
[22:23] | For all the sacrifices I’ve made | 因为我为了你的艺术 |
[22:24] | to your art at the expense of my own. | 以自身为代价做出牺牲 |
[22:26] | It’s my turn, Pablo. | 该轮到我了 巴勃罗 |
[22:29] | My God, you are made of ice. | 天啊 你真是冷酷 |
[22:32] | How else could a mother just abandon her children? | 否则怎么会有母亲丢弃自己的孩子 |
[22:35] | I’m not abandoning my children. | 我不是要丢弃我的孩子 |
[22:37] | I’ve spoken to Maya, she’s gonna come and watch them. | 我已经跟玛雅说了 她会过来照看他们 |
[22:40] | I’m only going away for two months. | 我只会离开两个月 |
[22:41] | They can visit me on weekends. | 他们周末时能来找我 |
[23:31] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[23:34] | You’ve painted her over and over again. | 你画了她一遍又一遍 |
[23:41] | She’s nobody, just, just a model. | 她谁都不是 只是个模特 |
[23:43] | I won’t be made a fool of. | 我不会被你愚弄 |
[23:45] | I gave up everything for you. | 我为你放弃了一切 |
[23:47] | My career, my country, my body. | 我的工作 我的国家 我的身体 |
[23:50] | I won’t have myself and my child humiliated by some harlot. | 我不会让我跟我的孩子被某个妓女羞辱 |
[23:53] | Humiliated? | 被羞辱 |
[23:56] | You live like a Russian princess. | 你活得像个俄罗斯公主 |
[23:58] | Get rid of her. | 甩掉她 |
[24:04] | Marie-Thérèse. | 玛丽·德瑞丝 |
[24:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | I know it’s complicated, | 我知道事情很复杂 |
[24:16] | but we must get married. | 但我们必须结婚 |
[24:17] | We have discussed this. | 我们讨论过这件事了 |
[24:19] | You know how difficult that is and especially now, | 你知道离婚有多困难 尤其是现在 |
[24:22] | Olga is just… | 奥尔加刚刚 |
[24:22] | Pablo… | 巴勃罗 |
[24:26] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[24:54] | Did you tell her it’s over? | 你跟她分手了吗 |
[25:00] | I want a divorce. | 我想要离婚 |
[25:15] | It was a, a wedding gift. | 这是个结婚礼物 |
[25:17] | I never liked it, she can have it. | 我从来就不喜欢 她可以拿走 |
[25:25] | I’m told there’s a second floor? | 我听说还有二楼 |
[25:26] | Yeah, but that’s my studio. | 对 但那是我的工作室 |
[25:28] | Everything there belongs to me. | 那里的一切都属于我 |
[25:30] | Monsieur Picasso, “One half of all possessions” | 毕加索先生 “所有财产的一半” |
[25:32] | includes any artwork that you own. | 包括您自己的所有作品 |
[25:36] | But I painted them. | 但是我画了那些作品 |
[25:39] | I’m afraid the law is quite clear. | 恐怕法律规定得相当清楚 |
[25:49] | The divorce is off. | 离婚取消了 |
[25:51] | So you are getting rid of the girl? | 所以你要甩掉那个女孩了 |
[25:53] | No. | 不 |
[25:53] | Then what? | 不然呢 |
[25:54] | I am not going to let you get away with half of my life’s work. | 我才不会让你带走我一半的心血 |
[25:58] | I see… | 我懂了 |
[25:59] | God forbid you should lose any of your precious paintings. | 上帝禁止你丢弃任何一幅你珍贵的画作 |
[26:01] | They mean more to you than people do. | 你看重他们甚于看重其他人 |
[26:03] | Oh, I know you, Olga. | 我了解你 奥尔加 |
[26:05] | You would only sell them to buy shoes and fur coats. | 你只会卖掉它们来买鞋子跟毛皮大衣 |
[26:08] | Do what you wish. | 随你做什么 |
[26:09] | But I refuse to be humiliated when the papers discover you | 但是我拒绝被报社发现你 |
[26:12] | are having a baby with your filthy mistress. | 跟你肮脏的情妇有了孩子这件事情羞辱 |
[26:15] | Paulo and I are moving to the Hotel California. | 我和保罗要搬去加州旅馆了 |
[26:17] | At your expense… | 用你的钱… |
[26:20] | I hope you and your new family are very happy… | 我希望你和你的新家庭能很幸福… |
[26:36] | Thank you for taking such good care of me | 感谢你对我和小玛雅的 |
[26:38] | and little Maya. | 悉心照料 |
[26:42] | Oh, of course, you’re my two girls. | 当然 你们都是我的小姑娘 |
[27:04] | Marie-Thérèse… | 玛丽·德瑞丝 |
[27:05] | Marie-Thérèse… | 玛丽·德瑞丝 |
[27:07] | The doctor said it’s okay. | 医生说没关系的 |
[27:09] | It’s been two months. | 已经两个月了 |
[27:12] | We have plenty of time while the baby’s asleep. | 当孩子睡着之后我们还有很多时间 |
[27:16] | Yes… | 是的 |
[27:22] | Is, is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:34] | I haven’t painted anything since I have been living here. | 我从住在这里之后就什么都没画过 |
[27:40] | I need to go back to my studio. | 我需要回我的工作室去 |
[27:43] | I thought you loved the light here. | 我以为你喜欢这里的灯光呢 |
[27:44] | Yes, yes, I, I, yes, but it’s, uh… | 是的 我爱的 但是… |
[27:52] | different now. | 现在不一样了 |
[27:57] | It’s not me, is it, Pablo? | 不是我的问题对吧 巴勃罗 |
[27:59] | I, I still inspire you, don’t I? | 我还是能给你灵感的 对吧 |
[28:02] | No, no, no, no, you, you mean the, | 不 不 不 不 你对我来说 |
[28:07] | you mean the world to me… | 你对我来说就是全世界 |
[28:11] | It’s just, uh, too many distractions here. | 只是 这里让我分心的东西太多了 |
[28:18] | I need to go back to my studio. | 我需要回我的工作室去 |
[28:21] | I have to. | 我必须要回 |
[28:26] | Dear Maya. | 亲爱的玛雅 |
[28:28] | Papa will come see you and Mama very soon. | 爸爸很快回来看你和妈妈的 |
[28:35] | You are an angel, Maya. How many stories did it take? | 你就是天使 玛雅 要讲几个故事才行 |
[28:40] | Four, but they’re finally asleep. | 四个 但他们最终还是睡着了 |
[28:46] | Well, I don’t know what I would do without you. | 我不知道没有你我要怎么办 |
[28:54] | You’re a wonderful big sister. | 你真是最棒的姐姐 |
[28:55] | They’re wonderful children. | 他们也是最棒的孩子 |
[28:58] | Obviously, Françoise is a very good mother. | 显然 弗朗索瓦丝也是个好妈妈 |
[29:03] | Good mother? | 好妈妈 |
[29:06] | No, we have barely heard from her. | 不 我们基本没有她的消息 |
[29:08] | I’m sure she’s quite busy with the ballet. | 她芭蕾演出那边肯定很忙 |
[29:11] | Yeah, but her real responsibilities are here. | 是啊 但她真正的责任在这里 |
[29:13] | She’s taking advantage of your kindness. | 她是在利用你的善良 |
[29:15] | No, don’t be silly. | 不 别傻了 |
[29:16] | I’m glad to help. | 我很高兴能帮得上忙 |
[29:17] | I want her to be able to pursue her work, | 我希望她能追求她的事业 |
[29:19] | just like you do, Papa. | 就像你一样 爸爸 |
[29:20] | But she can work here. Nobody’s stopping her. | 但她可以在这工作啊 没人阻止她啊 |
[29:24] | She doesn’t have to run off to Paris to do it. | 她不需要跑到巴黎去啊 |
[29:27] | Instead of complaining about her, | 你不应该抱怨她 |
[29:28] | you should be her champion. | 你应该当她的英雄 |
[29:30] | She’s not like Mama. | 她跟妈妈不一样 |
[29:32] | She’s more independent and if you do not treat her better, | 她更独立 如果你不能对她更好的话 |
[29:35] | you are going to lose her. | 你就要失去她了 |
[29:51] | Kostas, what? | 科斯塔斯 有事吗 |
[29:54] | Javier told me you were working here. | 哈维尔跟我说你在这里工作 |
[29:59] | Why didn’t you tell me you were in town? | 你为什么没告诉我你进城了 |
[30:06] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[30:09] | Is it going well? | 一切都顺利吗 |
[30:10] | It is, actually, it’s, um, | 确实不错 |
[30:13] | it’s thrilling to work with so many talented artists… | 能跟这么多优秀的艺术家共事真是令人激动 |
[30:16] | Well, sounds wonderful. | 听起来很不错 |
[30:21] | What are? | 你是想… |
[30:24] | Oh, I thought we could have some sangria. | 我觉得我们可以一起喝点桑格里亚酒 |
[30:27] | And you know where to find sangria in Paris? | 你知道在巴黎哪里能喝到桑格里亚酒 |
[30:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:31] | No, I know a place with a Chablis I can afford. | 我倒知道一家付得起的沙布利酒店 |
[30:37] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[30:40] | So, let me guess, you left him? | 让我猜猜 你离开他了 |
[30:46] | No, why would you say that? | 没 你为什么会这么说 |
[30:50] | Well, it’s the only way I could imagine Pablo | 这是我能想到的唯一一个巴勃罗 |
[30:54] | allowing the mother of his children | 会放他孩子的母亲 |
[30:55] | to run off to Paris without him. | 不带他跑到巴黎来的唯一理由 |
[30:57] | I didn’t give him a choice. | 我没给他选择的机会 |
[31:00] | Good for you. | 挺好的 |
[31:02] | I do miss the children though. | 我的确很想念孩子们 |
[31:03] | I finish work and I go home to a quiet apartment. | 我结束工作回到一个安静的公寓里 |
[31:08] | If you’re lonely, you can always call me… | 如果你觉得孤独 你可以随时找我 |
[31:16] | Well, we all know Pablo does whatever Pablo wants. | 我们都知道巴勃罗一直都是随心所欲的 |
[31:22] | Why can’t you do the same? | 你也可以跟他一样啊 |
[31:30] | Heraclitus said nothing remains still, | 赫拉克利特说没有静止的事物 |
[31:35] | change is the essence of the universe. | 变化是宇宙的本质 |
[31:42] | All day on his knees, | 整天都跪在地上 |
[31:45] | before the rag so dirty as it dribbles down. | 在地毯脏兮兮地垂下来之前 |
[31:49] | Love seated in the corner of the kitchen. | 爱情就安放在厨房的角落里 |
[31:53] | To amuse herself, she cuts her nails. | 为了让自己高兴 她剪掉了她的指甲 |
[32:02] | It’s uh, bold. | 这 很大胆 |
[32:08] | Original, just like your paintings. | 独树一帜 就像你的画作一样 |
[32:12] | You are afraid to tell me it’s dreadful. | 你不敢告诉我它很糟糕 |
[32:17] | You see, I know I am an amateur, but poetry… | 我知道我是业余的 但诗歌 |
[32:23] | Is the only way I can express myself lately. | 是我最近唯一能够表达自我的方法 |
[32:25] | I, I haven’t painted in-in months. | 我已经几个月没画过画了 |
[32:28] | I, nothing moves me anymore, not the light, | 没什么能感动我了 光也不行 |
[32:34] | not Marie-Thérèse, nothing. | 玛丽·德瑞丝也不行 什么都不行 |
[32:36] | You need something new to inspire you. | 你需要一些新事物来启发你 |
[32:39] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[32:41] | Another Amour Fou? | 又一段疯狂的爱吗 |
[32:43] | No. | 不是 |
[32:45] | Actually, I was thinking… | 其实 我在想… |
[32:49] | another artist. | 另一个艺术家 |
[32:52] | Do you know Renoir? | 你知道雷诺阿吗 |
[32:53] | Of course, but I have always despised his pretty paintings. | 当然 但是我瞧不起他的唯美画风 |
[32:59] | Ah, not the father, the son. | 不是父亲 是儿子 |
[33:02] | Now, he’s doing some very interesting work. | 他现在的创作很有意思 |
[33:10] | Cut! | 卡 |
[33:13] | Cutting, that’s a cut. | 卡 卡 |
[33:15] | Checking the gate, moving on. | 检查片门 继续 |
[33:17] | Let’s print the last two takes, please. | 打印倒数两个镜头 |
[33:21] | So this is how Charlie Chaplin does it? | 查理·卓别林就是这么来的吗 |
[33:23] | Well, Chaplin’s a genius… | 卓别林是天才 |
[33:25] | I can only hope. | 我只能祈祷和他一样 |
[33:27] | Jean, is that, uh? | 让 那位是… |
[33:28] | She’s Dora Maar, our set photographer. | 多拉·玛尔 我们的剧照摄影师 |
[33:31] | Ah, you should meet her, Pablo, she’s fascinating. | 你该会一会她 巴勃罗 她才华洋溢 |
[33:33] | Come, I’ll introduce you. | 来吧 我给你们介绍 |
[33:35] | Florelle is our lead actress. | 弗洛蕾是我们的女主角 |
[33:36] | Florelle, please meet Pablo Picasso. | 弗洛蕾 来见过巴勃罗·毕加索 |
[33:39] | Monsieur Picasso, | 毕加索先生 |
[33:40] | you’re even more handsome than your pictures. | 你本人比照片更帅气 |
[33:44] | And you are as ravishing as you are in your films. | 你也和电影里一样美丽动人 |
[33:46] | Even dressed as a laundress? | 装扮成洗衣妇也好看吗 |
[33:48] | Especially dressed as a laundress. | 装扮成洗衣妇特别好看 |
[33:51] | Why don’t you introduce me to your friends? | 给我介绍一下你的朋友吧 |
[34:00] | That went well. | 真是顺利 |
[34:01] | He’s easily distracted, like a child. | 他像个孩子一样容易分心 |
[34:06] | I thought you said he was a God? | 你不是说他是男神 |
[34:09] | Ah, you’d think so too if you got to know him. | 你若有机会认识他 你也会这么认为 |
[34:11] | I would have to meet him first. | 我也得先认识他 |
[34:13] | And you will. Just not today apparently. | 会有机会的 但显然不是今天 |
[34:17] | Honestly, I can’t understand why you think we are so well-suited. | 说实话 我不懂你为什么觉得我和他很登对 |
[34:20] | Because my dear Dora, you are the two most | 亲爱的多拉 因为你们是我认识 |
[34:22] | extraordinary people I know. | 最非比寻常的两个人 |
[34:25] | This is absurd, Paul. | 太可笑了 保罗 |
[34:27] | Why don’t you simply invite us both to dinner instead of | 你为什么不邀请我们俩一起共进晚餐 |
[34:29] | contriving a “Chance encounter”? | 省着去制造偶遇呢 |
[34:31] | You know the rules of Amour Fou. | 你也知道疯狂的爱的守则 |
[34:33] | If it’s arranged by you, | 如果是你策划的 |
[34:34] | it’s not exactly “Fate” is it? | 那也不算命运的安排 |
[34:35] | Ah, I’m just trying to give fate a little push. | 我只是想稍微推动一下命运 |
[34:40] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[34:41] | We’ve tried it your way. | 我们已经试了你的方法 |
[34:45] | Now, we are going to try mine. | 该试试我的方法了 |
[35:03] | What are you having? | 你想喝什么 |
[35:04] | Whatever you are. | 和你一样的 |
[35:08] | Pernod. | 潘诺酒 |
[35:09] | Are you going to show me your latest poems? | 你要让我看你最新的诗句吗 |
[35:14] | I’ve had a new idea. | 我有个新的想法 |
[35:18] | No punctuation, and um… | 不用标点符号… |
[35:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[35:21] | Reinventing painting wasn’t enough? | 颠覆画界还不够吗 |
[35:24] | Now you’ve got to… | 你还得… |
[35:45] | You don’t even flinch. | 你毫不畏缩呢 |
[35:46] | That is the point. | 那才是重点所在 |
[35:52] | It’s, uh, hypnotizing. | 这有点…令人着迷 |
[35:57] | Dora! I didn’t see you there. | 多拉 我刚没看见你 |
[36:00] | Pablo, Dora Maar, the photographer. | 巴勃罗 这是多拉·玛尔 摄影师 |
[36:04] | Yes, I’ve, I’ve heard your name. | 久仰大名 |
[36:06] | A Surrealist, yes? | 超现实主义 对吗 |
[36:08] | You should see her work. | 你该见识一下她的作品 |
[36:10] | Intense, provocative… | 浓烈 挑衅 |
[36:13] | Well, if it as daring as she is, it must be. | 如果她作品和人一样大胆 那是肯定的 |
[36:16] | Where did you learn that game? | 你从哪学来的把戏 |
[36:18] | Game? | 把戏 |
[36:20] | This is quite serious. | 这不是闹着玩的 |
[36:22] | I could lose a finger. | 可能会割断手指的 |
[36:24] | But one must sacrifice for one’s art. | 但是艺术必须有所牺牲 |
[36:28] | Very true. | 没错 |
[36:30] | Perhaps you might be willing to make a small sacrifice to my art. | 或许你想为我的艺术做一点小牺牲 |
[36:38] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么建议 |
[36:40] | Come to my studio. | 来我的工作室 |
[36:43] | You have a most interesting face. | 你的容貌很有意思 |
[36:48] | I want to photograph you. | 我想拍你 |
[36:57] | I will agree to that. | 我会同意的 |
[36:59] | But only if you allow me to keep your gloves. | 只要你愿意送我你的手套 |
[37:04] | I would like a memento of the day that fate put you in my path. | 今天命运把你带向了我 我想留个纪念品 |
[37:42] | I have tried my hand at photography but it’s, | 我尝试过摄影 |
[37:44] | it’s not for me. | 不适合我 |
[37:46] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[37:47] | No, too unpredictable. | 嗯 太难以捉摸 |
[37:50] | Not like painting where the artist is in control. | 不像绘画 画家能掌控一切 |
[37:54] | Not a slave to the whims of the sun. | 不需要成为阳光的奴隶 |
[37:57] | But the sun is similar to paint. | 但阳光和颜料很相似 |
[38:00] | How is that? | 怎么说 |
[38:01] | At first you feel you must work within its limitations, | 一开始让你感觉创作受其限制 |
[38:05] | its quirks. | 得熟悉其特性 |
[38:08] | But with practice, you learn to use those to your advantage. | 但熟能生巧 你就能运用它们 |
[38:13] | You feel what it wants from you. | 你能感受到它的诉求 |
[38:21] | But paint I can touch. | 但我能触摸到颜料 |
[38:25] | I can move with a brush… | 我可以挥动笔刷或指尖 |
[38:26] | or my fingertips… | 去控制它 |
[38:32] | But the sun surprises you. | 但阳光却出其不意 |
[38:36] | Plays with you. | 捉弄你 |
[38:39] | And film reveals things that aren’t uh… | 而且底片会揭露一些 |
[38:45] | obvious to the naked eye. | 肉眼难以发现的东西 |
[38:54] | Maybe you would enjoy it a bit more… | 如果你能放弃一点控制欲 |
[39:00] | if you gave up some of your control… | 或许你会更享受摄影 |
[39:18] | Françoise. | 弗朗索瓦丝 |
[39:20] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我还不确定你来不来呢 |
[39:22] | Well, how could I miss your debut? | 你初次登台我怎么能错过呢 |
[39:25] | I am your greatest champion. | 我是你最大的拥护者 |
[39:39] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[39:46] | Bravo, bravo. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[40:00] | How did you get back here? | 你是怎么来到后台的 |
[40:03] | I, uh, slipped the doorman five francs. | 我给看门人塞了五法郎 |
[40:07] | Yeah, he should be more careful | 他应该更小心一点 |
[40:09] | because any scoundrel could just sneak in here. | 因为任何无赖都有可能混进来 |
[40:14] | Your work is stunning, Françoise. | 你的作品实在是太棒了 弗朗索瓦丝 |
[40:18] | These are for you. | 这束花是送给你的 |
[40:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:36] | I’m, I’m so sorry, I have to go, Pablo is waiting for me. | 对不起 我要走了 巴勃罗在等我 |
[40:44] | Well at least I have one kiss to remember. | 至少我有一个吻可以纪念 |
[40:52] | Oh, bravo. | 太棒了 |
[40:56] | I’m sorry I kept you waiting. | 对不起让你久等了 |
[40:58] | I waited two months for you to finish the ballet. | 为了让你完成芭蕾演出 我等了你两个月 |
[41:03] | I don’t mind a few extra minutes. | 我不在乎多等几分钟 |
[41:08] | But it will be wonderful to have you home again. | 但如果你能再次回家就太好了 |
[41:12] | Yes, I’m excited to see the children. | 是的 我很兴奋能看到孩子们 |
[41:15] | Now you can concentrate on being a mother again. | 现在你可以重新专心地做一个母亲了 |
[41:28] | Is that the only reason you want me back home? | 这是你要我回家的唯一一个理由吗 |
[41:31] | No, no, of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[41:33] | I-I only meant that the children have missed you. | 我这么说是因为孩子想你了 |
[41:36] | And so have I. | 我也想你了 |
[41:37] | So, you know, it has been a change for all of us | 知道吗 没有妈妈照顾我们 |
[41:41] | not having Mama to look after us. | 一切都变得不一样了 |
[41:46] | Well, change is the essence of the universe, Pablo. | 变化是宇宙的本质 巴勃罗 |
[41:52] | Françoise, where are you going? | 弗朗索瓦丝 你要去哪 |
[42:23] | No, keep them open. | 不 别闭上双眼 |
[42:27] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:50] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没事 |
[42:54] | I, realized Paul was right. | 我意识到保罗说得对 |
[43:02] | He was right that I have never been in love before. | 他说得对 我从来没恋爱过 |
[43:35] | Dora, I already have a studio. | 多拉 我已经有画室了 |
[43:37] | Not like this. | 这间不一样 |
[44:00] | This place is perfect for you. | 这个地方非常适合你 |
[44:06] | A place to start something new. | 一个开始新旅程的地方 |
[44:10] | To forget about Olga and | 忘却奥尔加 |
[44:13] | dinner jackets and stuffy cocktail parties. | 晚礼服以及乏味的鸡尾酒舞会 |
[44:21] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[44:24] | The light is good. | 光线很好 |
[44:31] | Did you know this building is the setting for | 你知不知道这栋楼 |
[44:33] | Balzac’s story Le Chef d’Oeuvre Inconnu? | 是巴尔扎克《无人知道的杰作》的故事背景吗 |
[44:39] | The one where the protagonist Frenhofer is striving… | 故事里的主角霍夫正在努力的… |
[44:42] | Trying to paint the perfect painting. | 试图画出一幅完美的画作 |
[44:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[44:55] | It would be perfect. | 这里会非常适合我 |
[44:59] | Dora, you know I cannot live with you. | 多拉 你知道我不能和你住在一起 |
[45:05] | At least not right now. | 至少现在不行 |
[45:18] | Pablo, I could never live with you. | 巴勃罗 我永远也不可能和你住在一起 |
[45:21] | You would drive me mad. | 你会让我发疯的 |
[45:41] | You have come to your senses. | 你终于醒悟了 |
[45:50] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[45:56] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会 |
[45:59] | No one understands you like I do. | 没有人像我一样了解你 |
[46:07] | Pablo, I’m leaving you. | 巴勃罗 我要离开你 |
[46:10] | Don’t tell me. | 别跟我说 |
[46:14] | Now you want to do an opera. | 你现在想演歌剧 |
[46:22] | I’m not joking. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[46:29] | I can’t live with you anymore. | 我不能再和你一起生活了 |
[46:34] | Is there someone else? | 你有别人了吗 |
[46:38] | Kostas. | 科斯塔斯 |
[46:43] | My, my nephew’s friend? | 我侄子的朋友吗 |
[46:46] | Is that who you choose to replace me? | 这就是你选择取代我的人吗 |
[46:50] | And he’s an amateur philosopher? | 他可是个业余的哲学家 |
[46:54] | The last thing I need is a replacement for you. | 我最不需要的就是你的替代品 |
[47:01] | I need to be free, to work and live the way I want. | 我要自由 要工作 以我想要的方式生活 |
[47:10] | I need to learn how to be happy. | 我要学会如何快乐 |
[47:15] | I have made some arrangements for the children | 我已经帮孩子们安排好了 |
[47:18] | to start school in September in Paris. | 九月份去巴黎开始上学 |
[47:21] | We’ll be leaving then. | 到时我们会离开 |
[47:22] | We both know that you will never do that. | 我们俩都知道你是绝对不会这么做的 |
[47:29] | Without me, what will your life be? | 没有我 你的生活会变成什么样 |
[47:37] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[47:42] | but it will be my own. | 但那会是我自己的生活 |
[47:45] | Well, then you will be known as the foolish woman | 那你将会成为众人皆知的傻女人 |
[47:52] | who left Picasso. | 傻到离开毕加索 |
[48:02] | Yep. | 没错 |
[48:24] | She must be out of her mind. | 她肯定是疯了 |
[48:28] | Those poor children being kept from their father. | 那些可怜的孩子不能和父亲一起生活 |
[48:32] | Yeah, but I am sure she won’t go through with it. | 但是我相信她不会真的这样做的 |
[48:39] | Here are the pieces you asked for. | 这是你要求的画作 |
[48:43] | I don’t think you’ve met my cousin Jacqueline. | 你应该没见过我表妹杰奎琳吧 |
[48:49] | No. | 没 |
[48:54] | It’s an honor, Monsieur Picasso. | 很荣幸 毕加索先生 |
[48:57] | Jacqueline is very handy. | 杰奎琳心灵手巧 |
[48:59] | She has been a great help to me. | 她一直帮了我很多忙 |
[49:02] | I’m sure she could help you, too… | 我想她也许也能帮你 |
[49:04] | if you do find yourself needing someone to cook or clean. | 如果你需要人帮忙做饭或是收拾屋子 |
[49:09] | Or anything else you may want. | 或是有任何其他的需要 |
[49:18] | Paloma, Paloma. | 白鸽 白鸽 |
[49:26] | I need mine, Mom… | 我需要我的 妈妈 |
[49:28] | All right, we’ll get it, we’ll grab it after. | 好 我们去拿 我们晚点去拿 |