英文名称:Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
年代:1953
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | We’re just two little girls From Little Rock | 我们两个小岩城女孩 |
[00:24] | We lived on the wrong side Of the tracks | 我们住错了地方 |
[00:30] | But the gentlemen friends Who used to call | 打电话给我们的男人 |
[00:33] | They never did seem to mind at all | 他们以乎一点也不在意 |
[00:35] | They came to the wrong side Of the tracks | 他们来到我们的住所 |
[00:41] | Then someone broke my heart In Little Rock | 小岩城的某君伤了我的心 |
[00:47] | So I up and left the pieces there | 所以我离开那里 |
[00:52] | Like a little lost lamb I roamed about | 我像迷途羔羊般闲逛 |
[00:55] | I came to New York and I found out | 来到纽约我发现到 |
[00:58] | That men are the same way everywhere | 每个男人都是一样 |
[01:03] | I was young and determined To be wined and dined and ermined | 我还年轻 我要好酒 美食和貂皮 |
[01:09] | And I worked at it All around the clock | 我勤奋工作 |
[01:15] | Now one of these days In my fancy clothes | 有天穿着美丽的衣服 |
[01:18] | I’m goin’ back home and punch the nose Of the one who broke my heart | 回去打扁那伤透我心的男人 |
[01:24] | The one who broke my heart | 那伤透我心的 |
[01:26] | The one who broke my heart In Little Rock | 那伤透我心的男人 |
[01:30] | Little Rock,Little Rock Little Rock | 不管小岩城或大岩城 |
[01:33] | 主演: 简·拉塞尔 玛丽莲·梦露 | |
[01:40] | 片名:绅士喜爱金发女郎 | |
[03:04] | I learned an awful lot in Little Rock | 在小岩城看到很多可怕的事 |
[03:10] | And here’s some advice I’d like to share | 在此要给大家一个建议 |
[03:16] | Find a gentleman | 找个男人 |
[03:19] | Who is shy or bold | 不管是怕羞或是光头 |
[03:25] | Or short or tall | 是高是矮 |
[03:29] | Or young or old | 是嫩是老 |
[03:36] | As long as the guy’s a millionaire | 只需他是百万富翁 |
[03:41] | For a kid from a small street I did very well on Wall Street | 对出身清贫的孩子来说 我在华尔街非常成功 |
[03:46] | Though I never owned a share of stock | 虽然我一张股票也没有 |
[03:52] | And now that I’m known In the biggest banks | 但最大的银行家都也认识我 |
[03:55] | I’m a-goin’ back home And give my thanks | 我要回去谢谢 |
[03:58] | To the one who broke my heart | 那伤透我心的男人 |
[04:01] | The one who broke my heart | 那伤透我心的 |
[04:03] | The one who broke my heart | 那伤透我心的男人 |
[04:11] | In Little Rock | 在小岩城 |
[04:30] | Dorothy,wait a minute. | 桃乐丝 等一下 |
[04:36] | Louie,will you ask Mr. Esmond to come back to our dressing room. | 路易 麻烦你 请埃斯蒙德先生到我们的化妆间 |
[04:39] | He’s sitting in his usual place. | 他就坐在老地方 |
[04:40] | Right away,Miss Blake. | 我马上去 布莱克小姐 |
[04:42] | What’s the rush? He’s not gonna run away. | 什么事这样急:他又不会跑掉 |
[04:44] | – I know,but I just can’t wait. – For what? | – 我知 但我等不了 – 为什么? |
[04:47] | Dorothy.Didn’t you notice? His pocket was bulging. | 桃乐丝 你没注意到吗 他的衣袋胀胀的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1463个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:238个,六级词汇:112个,GRE词汇:122个,托福词汇:191个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:219个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:464个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:50] | That could be a bag of gumdrops. | 可能只放了糖 |
[04:52] | No,it was square bulge,like a box for a ring. | 不 衣袋是胀得四四方方的 像放了戒指盒 |
[04:55] | I think he’s got a present for me. | 我想他带了礼物给我 |
[04:58] | You know,you’re the only girl in the world | 你知道的 你是全世界唯一一个姑娘 |
[04:59] | that can stand on a stage with a spotlight in your eye | 站在灯光下的舞台上 |
[05:02] | and still see a diamond inside a man’s pocket. | 还能看见男人衣袋放着戒指的女仔 |
[05:06] | Thank you,Louie. | 谢谢你 路易 |
[05:17] | Good evening,Mr. Esmond. | 晚安 埃斯蒙德先生 |
[05:19] | – Won’t you,pray,come in. – Thank you,I’d love to. | – 你不会 快进来 – 谢谢 我很乐意 |
[05:21] | – Hi,Gus. – Good evening Dorothy. | – 嗨 格斯 – 晚安 桃乐丝 |
[05:23] | You were wonderful tonight,darling. | 你今晚表现很好 |
[05:25] | – Simply wonderful. You were magnificent! – Thank you. | – 不只是很好 是极好了 – 谢谢 |
[05:28] | You were good,too. | 你也很好 |
[05:29] | Gee,thanks,’cause that makes me feel all warm inside. | 天啊 谢谢 我很感动 |
[05:33] | – Mr. Esmond! – Is it the right size? | – 埃斯蒙德先生 – 合适吗 |
[05:36] | It can never be too big. Do you think it’s too small,Dorothy? | 不会太大 桃乐丝 你觉得会太小吗 |
[05:43] | It looks like it ought to have a highball around it. | 仿佛应放颗大钻石在上面 |
[05:45] | I mean,does it fit your finger? | 我是说 它合他的手指大小吗 |
[05:47] | Yes,it fits perfect. | 对 很合适 |
[05:50] | Daddy,I’ll bet you made me the happiest girl in the world. | 爹地 你使我成了全世界最快乐的女孩 |
[05:59] | I don’t know what you do,honey | 你是怎样做的 宝贝 |
[06:00] | unless you use Novocaine on your lipstick? | 在唇膏里加料? |
[06:03] | Daddy? Daddy? May I tell Dorothy? | 爹地 爹地 我可以告知桃乐丝吗 |
[06:07] | If you wish. | 你想的话 |
[06:09] | Dorothy,Mr. Esmond and I are going to be married. | 桃乐丝 埃斯蒙德和我要结婚了 |
[06:12] | To each other? | 你们两人 |
[06:13] | Of course to each other. Who else to? | 当然啦 还可以跟谁 |
[06:16] | I don’t know about you Gus. | 我不知你 格斯 |
[06:17] | I always sort of figured Lorelei would end up with the Secretary of the Treasury. | 我一直觉得罗莉拉最后会当上财政部长 |
[06:21] | Dorothy,guess what. | 桃乐丝 猜得到吗? |
[06:22] | – On saturday we’re sailing on the Isle de Paris. – “Ile” de Paris. | – 我星斯六搭船去巴黎岛 – 巴黎岛 |
[06:25] | We’re going to be married in Europe. | 我们要在欧洲结婚 是巴黎市 |
[06:27] | Why not getting married in America and then go to Europe? | 何不在美国结婚 然后去欧洲 |
[06:30] | – Or is that old-fashioned way? – Well,we’ve made our plans. | – 那样子不够新潮吗?- 我们己计划好了 |
[06:34] | Come in. | 请进 |
[06:35] | Mr. Esmond,a long distance call for you. | 埃斯蒙德先生 你的长途电话 |
[06:38] | – Oh dear. – From Dayton,Ohio. | – 天啊 – 俄亥俄州代顿市打来的 |
[06:39] | Thank you very much,I’ll be right there. | 谢谢你 我现在去 |
[06:42] | It must be Father. | 定是爸爸 |
[06:44] | I hope nothing’s happened. I’ll meet you at my table,dear. | 没希望没事就好 在老地方见 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | – Father! – Never misses,Gus’ old man. Right on cue. | – 爸爸 – 格斯他爸从没错过 时间拿得很准 |
[06:55] | Too bad,honey. | 太糟了吧 |
[06:56] | Nothing’s going wrong this time. | 这次不会出错的 |
[06:59] | Lorelei, | 罗莉拉 |
[07:00] | the old boy is not about to let you commit matrimony with his son. | 那老家伙不会让你们结婚的 |
[07:04] | I think he’d rather shove him down an elevator shaft. | 我想 他可能会把他锁在电梯里 |
[07:07] | Dorothy,I’m sailing on Saturday,with or without Mr. Esmond. | 桃乐丝 不管埃斯蒙德来不来 我星期六一定要上船 |
[07:12] | And I’m not coming back from Europe until he comes and gets me. | 除非他来找我不然我绝不回来 |
[07:16] | When we’re in France, | 只要到了法国 |
[07:17] | where his father can’t phone him twice a day | 他爸便不能一天打两次电话给他 |
[07:21] | Well,Gus will never let you go alone. | 格斯不会让你一个人去的 |
[07:25] | Sometimes Mr. Esmond finds it very difficult to say no to me. | 某些情况下 埃斯蒙德不可能向我说不对的 |
[07:31] | Well,that’s very possible. | 这是很有可能的 |
[07:46] | Come on,guys,we can’t check the roll if you don’t stick together. | 如果大家不集合就无法点名 |
[07:50] | Peters? Randall? Sanford? Sims? | 彼得斯?兰达尔?桑福德?森斯? |
[07:55] | – Stevens? – Look at that. | – 史提芬斯 – 看那 |
[07:57] | Stevens? Willard J. Stevens? | 史提芬斯 威廉·史提芬斯? |
[08:00] | – Why don’t you answer ? – I’m busy. | – 你为什么不答 – 我没空 |
[08:06] | Boy,oh,boy! | 天啊 |
[08:08] | Check your passport right over there. | 请到这来查验护照 |
[08:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Pardon please | 请问 |
[08:11] | is this the way to Europe,France? | 这边是去欧洲法国的吗 |
[08:13] | To where? | 哪里? |
[08:14] | Not Europe,France,honey. | 不是法国欧洲 |
[08:15] | – France is in Europe. – Who said it wasn’t? | – 是位于欧洲的法国 – 谁说不是? |
[08:18] | Well,you wouldn’t say | 你不能说 |
[08:20] | “is this the way to North America,Mexico”? Would you? | “这边是到墨西哥北美”的吧 |
[08:22] | – If that’s where I want to go,I would. – The dealer passes. | – 如果我是要去那 我会那么说 – 别再纠缠于此了 |
[08:26] | – This ship goes to Cherbourg,France. – Thank you ever so. See? | – 这艘船是去法国瑟堡的 – 谢谢你 再见 |
[08:30] | Say,what’s all the talent in the blue jackets? | 那些穿着蓝色外套的是什么人? |
[08:32] | It’s not a band,is it? | 不是乐团吧 |
[08:34] | No,no,Miss,that’s the Olympic team. They’re sailing with you on this ship. | 不 他们是奥运代表队 将和你们搭同一艘船 |
[08:38] | The Olympic team? | 奥运代表队对 |
[08:39] | – Yes. – For me! Now wasn’t that thoughtful of somebody? | – 是的 – 合我心意 这不是太好了吗 |
[08:43] | – Dibs on the shot-putter. – Dorothy Shaw! | – 我要那个大帅哥 – 桃乐丝·萧 |
[08:46] | want you to remember | 你要紧记 |
[08:47] | you’re supposed to be the chaperone on this trip. | 你是来当伴护的 |
[08:50] | Now,let’s get this straight,Gus: | 开门见山吧 格斯 |
[08:52] | The chaperone job’s is to see that nobody else has any fun. | 伴护的工作是监督大家不准玩 |
[08:55] | But nobody chaperones the chaperone. Dorothy That’s why I’m so right for this job. | 但没人可监督伴护的 所以我很适合这工作 |
[09:00] | Passports,please. | 护照 谢谢 |
[09:03] | I thought you were going to be late. Here’s your ticket. | 我以为你会迟到 这是你的票 |
[09:07] | They’re all over there,at the passport desk. | 她们已通过护照查验区了 |
[09:09] | I want you after the blonde. | 你调查的目标是那金发女郎 |
[09:11] | The brunette’s her friend,Dorothy Shaw. | 皮肤较黑的是她朋友 桃乐丝·萧 |
[09:13] | I never mind about her. We don’t care what she does. | 别管她 我不在乎她做什么 |
[09:15] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[09:17] | Have fun,son. | 玩得开心点 孩子 |
[09:21] | Come on,please you guys,move along. | 大家快点 走起来 |
[09:23] | – Let’s get on board. – Have a nice trip. | – 要上船了 – 旅途愉快 |
[09:36] | Steve,suppose the ship hit an iceberg and sank. | 史提 船如果撞上冰山 |
[09:39] | Which one would you save from drowning? | 你会救哪个女孩 |
[09:41] | Those girls couldn’t drown. | 她们不会淹死的 |
[09:49] | – Right in here,mademoiselle. – Thank you. | – 这边 女士 – 谢谢 |
[09:55] | My,it’s just like a room,isn’t it? | 我的 好大的房间啊 是不是? |
[09:59] | Oh,look! Round windows! | 是圆形的窗啊 |
[10:03] | Yes,dear. Just put that there,Frisbee. | 对啊 放在那就可以 费斯比 |
[10:07] | And,Frisbee,wait for me on the pier. | 费斯比 在码头等我 |
[10:09] | – Yes,Sir. – Lorelei | – 是的 先生 – 罗莉拉 我 |
[10:11] | – Where’s Dorothy? – I don’t know. | – 桃乐丝呢 – 不知道 |
[10:13] | Someone whistled at her and she disappeared. | 有人向她吹口哨 她便不见了 |
[10:15] | I hope she’s not gonna be a bad influence on you? | 希望她不会教坏你 |
[10:18] | Oh no,lover. | 哦 不 亲爱的 |
[10:19] | Dorothy’s not bad,honest. | 桃乐丝并不坏 |
[10:22] | She’s just dumb. | 真的 她不过是蠢 |
[10:23] | Always falling in love with some man just because he’s good-looking. | 总因为男人英俊就爱上他 |
[10:26] | Oh dear,that’s not | 天啊 那不 |
[10:28] | I keep telling her | 我一直在提醒她 |
[10:28] | it’s just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor man. | 和富翁相恋和跟穷人相恋是一样容易的 |
[10:32] | But she says,yes,but | 但她会说“是的 但是 “ |
[10:34] | If they’re tall,dark and handsome | 假如他们 高黑帅 |
[10:36] | she never gets around to vital statistics,until it’s too late. | 她老是捉不到重点 到犯错才后悔 |
[10:40] | That’s why I’m her best friend,I guess. | 所以我成了她最好的朋友 |
[10:41] | She really needs somebody like I to educate her. | 她需要我这样的人去教导她 |
[10:44] | Yes,dear,but very few girls have your wonderful willingness to learn. | 是的 但是很少女孩有你这般博学 |
[10:49] | I suppose that’s true. | 大既是的 |
[10:51] | I want you to put this in a safe place. | 拿去 把它放在安全的地方 |
[10:54] | – What is it? – A letter of credit. | – 是什么 – 信托信函 |
[10:56] | Oh,that’s real sweet! | 真的太好了 |
[10:58] | You started writing me even before I went away. | 我还未走你就已写了信给我 |
[11:00] | No,no,dear,you see a letter of credit is like money. | 不 信托信函跟钱一样 |
[11:03] | Money? | 钱? |
[11:05] | Yes,just take it to a bank in Paris when you get there. | 对 到巴黎后把它拿到当地银行就可以了 |
[11:07] | Oh,that’s wonderful! | 好极了 |
[11:09] | Be sure and write me every day. I’ll be so lonesome. | 你一定要日日写信给我 我会很寂寞的 |
[11:13] | I bought you a little going-away present,dear. | 我买了离别礼物给你 |
[11:17] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爹地 爹地 |
[11:20] | Sometimes I think there’s only one of you in the whole wide world. | 有时真觉得世界只有你一人 |
[11:26] | Oh,sorry,wrong room. | 抱歉 走错了 |
[11:31] | – Who is that? – A stranger. He had the wrong room. | – 他是谁 – 陌生人 他走错了房间 |
[11:34] | Yeah,but he’s good-looking. Hope he isn’t just seeing someone off. – Dorothy | – 对 英俊呀 希望他不是来送别的 – 桃乐丝 |
[11:38] | Well,quite a little place we have here. | 这房间蛮大的 |
[11:40] | Oh,look,fellas,come on in. Folks,meet the relay team. | 嗨 大伙们 进来 他们是接力赛代表队 |
[11:43] | – How do you do? – Nice to know you? How do you do? | – 你好 – 你好很高兴认识你 |
[11:46] | We’re gonna have ourselves a little bon voyage party. | 我们要开个出航派对 |
[11:48] | Skeeter,put the phonograph in there. | 把留声机放在那 |
[11:50] | Come on in,everybody. Use that door,come on in here. | 快进来 大家 进来吧 |
[11:53] | Make yourselves at home. I’ll get the glasses. | 大家随便 我去拿杯 |
[11:55] | Hallo Hi You’re welcome Who’s got the champagne? There it is. | 你好 嗨 谁人拿香槟的 在那里 |
[12:02] | Dorothy Shaw,I’m counting on you to keep those athletes to yourself. | 我早知你会喜欢那些运动员 |
[12:05] | What a coincidence! That’s my plan too. | 太巧了 我也是这么想的 |
[12:10] | Gangway! Pardon me. Who needs a glass? | 让一下 谁人要杯? |
[12:14] | – Lorelei,I want to talk to you. – Sure. | – 我想跟你谈谈 – 好啊 |
[12:18] | Dear,I want to tell you | 我要告诉你 |
[12:22] | I want to remind you of something very | 我要提醒你 |
[12:26] | Stop that,please. It’s most distracting. | 别跳了 这让我分心 |
[12:30] | Dear,a lot depends on how you conduct yourself on this trip. | 亲爱的 我们的未来 全视乎你在这次旅行的表现 |
[12:35] | As you know,Dad is dead set against our marriage. | 我知道的 我爸很反对我们结婚 |
[12:38] | And well | 那么 |
[12:39] | even the slightest hint of any scandal | 所以只要出了一点小差错 |
[12:41] | even the slightest. | 甚至一丁点的 |
[12:43] | I don’t know what I could do about it. | 我已不知道怎去挽救了 |
[12:46] | My goodness,lover. You don’t have to tell me that. | 天啊 亲爱的 你不用告诉我 |
[12:49] | Oh,I’d give anything in the world if I were sailing with you,baby. | 我愿意牺牲一切与你一同出游 |
[12:53] | Me too. I don’t know what I’ll do in Europe without you. | 我也是 没有你到欧洲也不知可干什么 |
[12:57] | I don’t know what I’ll do without you,either. | 没有你 我也不知可干什么 |
[13:00] | I’m not so sure about that. | 是吗? |
[13:02] | You can be a pretty naughty boy sometimes. | 有时你也挺风流呢 |
[13:05] | Oh,Lee,you don’t have to worry about trusting me. | 哦 李小姐 你不必担心啊 相信我 |
[13:08] | I do,though. | 但我很担心呢 |
[13:18] | All visitors ashore! First call. All visitors ashore! | 送行的人请下船 第一次召唤 送行的人请下船 |
[13:23] | Bye-bye,baby | 再见 宝贝 |
[13:25] | Remember you’re my baby When they give you the eye | 记住 你是我的宝贝 当他们向你投以爱慕的目光 |
[13:31] | Although I know that you care Won’t you write and declare | 我知你在乎 你为何不大声宣布 |
[13:37] | That though on the loose You are still on the square? | 虽然孤身一人 你还是不变 |
[13:44] | I’ll be gloomy But send that rainbow to me | 我难过 如把彩虹送给我 |
[13:49] | Then my shadows will fly | 笑容便会重现我的脸庞 |
[13:53] | Though you’ll be gone for a while | 虽然你会离开一会 |
[13:57] | I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by and by | 我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见 |
[14:04] | With my baby by and by In the sweet by and by | 跟我的宝贝说再见 我会甜蜜地说再见 |
[14:11] | Bye-bye,baby,bye-bye | 再见宝贝 再见宝贝 |
[14:13] | We’ll go meet on the beautiful shore Baby,bye,goodbye | 我们会在美丽的海边再见 再见 再见了 |
[14:20] | Bye-bye,pretty baby | 再见 可爱宝贝 |
[14:23] | You better remember you’re my baby | 要记住你是我的宝贝 |
[14:26] | When they give you the eye My,my! | 当他们向你投以爱慕的目光 |
[14:30] | Although I know that you care Won’t you write and declare | 我知你在乎 你为何不大声宣布 |
[14:36] | Declare that though on the loose You are still staying on the square | 虽然孤身一人 你还是不变 |
[14:43] | I’ll be gloomy | 我难过 |
[14:46] | But send that rainbow to me | 如把彩虹送给我 |
[14:48] | Then my shadow will fly | 笑容便会重现我的脸庞 |
[14:52] | Though you’ll be gone for a while | 虽然你会离开一会 |
[14:56] | I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by and by | 我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见 |
[15:04] | With my baby by and by | 跟我的宝贝说再见 |
[15:23] | I’ll be in my room alone | 我独守空房 |
[15:29] | Every postmeridian | 在每一个午后 |
[15:34] | And I’ll be with my diary | 有的只我的日记 |
[15:38] | And that book by Mr. Gideon | 还有吉迪恩先生写的书 |
[15:46] | Bye-bye,baby | 再见宝贝 |
[15:52] | Remember you’re my baby | 记住 你是我的宝贝 |
[15:58] | When they give you the eye | 当他们向你投以爱慕的目光 |
[16:06] | And just to show that I care | 我会在乎 |
[16:13] | I will write and declare | 我会大声宣布 |
[16:19] | That I’m on the loose | 虽然孤身一人 |
[16:25] | But I’ll stay on the square | 我还是不变 |
[16:32] | I’ll be lonely | 我会感到孤单 |
[16:37] | But even though I’m lonely | 虽然我孤单 |
[16:44] | There’ll be no other guy | 我不会另有别人 |
[16:53] | Though I’ll be gone for a while | 虽然我会离开一会 |
[17:00] | I know that I’ll be smilin’ | 我会笑着 |
[17:07] | With my baby by and by and by | 跟我的宝贝说再见 |
[17:12] | With my baby by and by | 跟我的宝贝说再见 |
[17:16] | I’ll be gloomy But send that rainbow to me | 我难过 如把彩虹送给我 笑容便会重现我的脸庞 |
[17:22] | All ashore! Last call! All ashore! Last call! | 送行人士请下船 最后叫一次 |
[17:30] | I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by | 我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见 |
[17:40] | Bye-bye,baby Remember you’re my baby | 再见宝贝 记住 你是我的宝贝 |
[17:46] | When they give you the eye | 当他们向你投以爱慕的目光 |
[17:50] | Although I know that you care Won’t you write and declare | 我知你会在乎 你为何不大声宣布 |
[17:57] | That though on the loose You are still on the square You are still on the square | 虽然孤身一人 你还是不变 |
[18:02] | I’ll be gloomy But send that rainbow to me | 我难过 如把彩虹送给我 |
[18:08] | Then my shadow will fly | 笑容便会重现我的脸庞 |
[18:12] | – You’d better go. – Don’t go. | – 你要走了 – 别走 |
[18:14] | – Step back,please. – Bye,lover! | – 退后 – 再见了 亲爱的 |
[18:17] | I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by | 我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见 |
[18:25] | And by | 说再见 |
[18:27] | With my wonderful baby | 跟我可爱的宝贝 |
[18:32] | By and by | 说再见 |
[18:55] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[18:59] | – Hi,Miss Shaw. -What are you going to be doing? | – 嗨 萧小姐 – 有什么好节目 |
[19:01] | All right,guys,keep moving. | 大家动作快点 |
[19:06] | – “Mr. Amos Jones and valet.” – What are you doing? | – 阿莫斯·琼斯先生和男仆 – 你在做什么? |
[19:12] | I’m checking the passenger list. “Mr. Alfred Loman and valet.” | 查旅客名单 阿尔弗雷德·洛曼先生和男仆 |
[19:17] | “Mr. Eugene Martin and valet.” | 尤金·马丁先生及男仆 |
[19:21] | Why the sudden interest in valets? | 怎么突然对男仆有兴趣 |
[19:24] | When a man has “and valet” after his name | 如果一个男人的名字后面有男仆 |
[19:27] | he’s definitely worthwhile. | 他绝对非同小可 |
[19:29] | I’m simply trying to find a suitable gentleman escort for you. | 我只想帮你找个合适的对象 |
[19:32] | Well,don’t bother. I just provided myself with about 20. | 别麻烦了 我刚找到20个合适对象 |
[19:38] | Dorothy,did you ever hear of a rich pole-vaulter? | 桃乐丝 你听过哪个撑竿跳选手是有钱人吗? |
[19:41] | Maybe not,but who cares? I like a man who can run faster than I can. | 但我不在乎 我喜欢跑得比我快的男人 |
[19:47] | I hate to think where you’ll wind up. | 我不想知道 你会在哪发骚 |
[19:49] | You’re wasting all your time on unrefined persons without any money. | 你把时间 都浪费在粗俗的穷人身上 |
[19:53] | Honey,did it ever occur to you that some people just don’t care about money? | 亲爱的 可曾想过有些人是不在乎钱的吗? |
[19:57] | Please,don’t be silly. We’re talking serious. | 拜托 别傻了 我是认真的 |
[20:00] | You don’t want to wind up with a loveless marriage,do you? | 你不会想要没有爱的婚姻吧 |
[20:03] | Me,loveless? | 我 没有爱 |
[20:05] | That’s right! | 对极了 |
[20:06] | Because if a girl’s spending all of her time worrying about the money she doesn’t have | 当女人老是要担心钱的问题 |
[20:10] | how is she going to have any time for being in love? | 她怎会有时间谈恋爱呢 |
[20:13] | I want you to find happiness and stop having fun. | 我希望你得到幸福 别再玩了 |
[20:18] | – That baffles me. – You’ll thank me some day. | – 那样会使我不快乐 – 终有一日你会醒觉 |
[20:22] | Here’s a good one: “Henry Spofford III and valet.” | 这个就不错 亨利·斯波福德3世和男仆 |
[20:28] | I remember reading. | 我看过一报导 |
[20:29] | The Spofford family owns practically a whole state. | 斯波福德家族拥有相等于一个州的财富 |
[20:33] | A big one too. I think it’s Pennsylvania. | 很大的一个 我认为是宾州 |
[20:36] | I guess I could settle for Pennsylvania. | 我想我可住在宾州 |
[20:39] | Hello,there! Mrs.Henry Spofford III. | 你好啊 亨利·斯波福德3世太太 |
[20:42] | Mrs. Henry Spofford III and valet | 是亨利·斯波福德3世太太与男仆 |
[20:45] | not going to have anything I don’t have. | 他有的东西我都有 |
[20:47] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[20:48] | Don’t forget the cocktail party. | 别忘了5点30分的鸡尾酒会 |
[20:50] | – All right. – 5:30. | – 记住了- 5点30分 |
[20:58] | – The whole team? – Until after the games. | – 整队吗 – 对啊 直至比赛结束为止 |
[21:01] | – You mean to tell me you eat at 6 and have to be in bed at 9? – That’s right. | – 你们都是6点吃饭 9点睡觉吗 – 说的很对 |
[21:05] | Coach is strict and check up on everybody. | 教练很严格 |
[21:07] | Holy smoke,9:00! That’s just when life begins. | 天啊 9点 是夜生活的开始啊 |
[21:12] | – Not for us. – All right you guys. | – 对我们并不是呢 – 好了 大伙们 走吧 |
[21:23] | One,two,three,four.One,two,three,four. | 一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四 |
[21:28] | One,two,three,four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[21:31] | One,two,three,four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[21:34] | One,two,three,four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[21:37] | One,two,three,four. One,two,three,four. | 一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四 |
[21:40] | One,two,three,four. One,two,three,four. | 一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四 |
[21:46] | One,two,three,four.One. | 一 二 三 四 一 |
[21:56] | Honey,you’ll hurt yourself. | 甜心 你会伤到自己的 |
[22:04] | I can’t play tennis My golf’s a menace | 不会打网球 高尔夫球又打得不堪 |
[22:06] | I just can’t do the Australian crawl | 也不会蝶泳 |
[22:09] | And I’m no better at volleyball Ain’t there anyone here for love? | 排球亦不行 要找甜蜜的爱情吗 |
[22:14] | Sweet love Ain’t there anyone here for love? | 要找甜蜜的爱情吗 |
[22:29] | I’m apathetic and non-athletic Can’t keep up in a marathon | 我冷淡 没有运动细胞 跑不了马拉松 |
[22:34] | I need some shoulder to lean upon And a couple of arms to hold me | 需要有个肩膀来依靠 双手来抱拥 |
[22:41] | Ain’t there anyone here for love? | 要找甜蜜的爱情吗 |
[22:55] | I’m not in condition to wrestle | 我从不懂摔跤 |
[23:02] | I’ve never trained in a gym | 从没去过健身 |
[23:08] | Show me a man who can nestle | 给我一个抱拥我的男人 |
[23:13] | And I’ll pin a medal on him | 他便会是我的冠军奖牌 |
[23:19] | Need some chappie to make me happy And he don’t have to be Hercules | 需要男人来让我快乐 不需是是大力士 |
[23:24] | Don’t anyone know about birds and bees? | 只需知道柴米油盐酱醋茶 |
[23:26] | Ain’t there anyone here for love? | 没人要找甜密的爱情吗 |
[23:29] | Sweet love | 甜密的爱情 |
[23:34] | Ain’t there anyone | 没人要找 |
[23:38] | here for love? | 甜蜜的爱情吗 |
[23:48] | Doubles,anyone? | 有人要双打吗 |
[23:57] | Court’s free. | 球场有位 |
[24:04] | Two out of three,anyone? | 三局两胜 有人想打吗 |
[24:14] | Doesn’t anyone want to play? | 有人想去玩吗 |
[24:18] | I like big muscles And red corpuscles | 我喜欢黑皮肤的大帅哥 |
[24:23] | I like a beautiful hunk of man | 也喜欢翘屁股的男人 |
[24:27] | But I’m no physical culture fan | 但我不只是喜欢男人的身体 |
[24:32] | Ain’t there anyone here for love? | 没人要找甜蜜的爱情吗 |
[24:36] | Sweet love Ain’t there anyone | 甜蜜的爱情 没人要找 |
[24:43] | Ain’t there anyone | 没人要找 |
[24:48] | Ain’t there anyone,anyone Anyone,anyone | 没人要找 没人要找 没人 |
[24:58] | For love? | 甜蜜的爱情吗? |
[25:12] | – Did you say $50? – Mai oui,monsieur. | – 50块?- 是的 先生 |
[25:14] | That’s a fairly tidy sum just to get a seat at a table. | 一个位置50块 太贵了 |
[25:17] | That’s the law of supply and demand,monsieur. | 因为需求很大 很多客人要求和萧小姐的同桌 |
[25:19] | I get many requests for a seat at Miss Lee and Miss Shaw’s table. | 我这里有很多客人 想跟李小姐和萧小姐同桌 |
[25:23] | And the price goes up and up and up. | 所以价格不断上升 |
[25:27] | That’s inevitable. Je regrette,monsieur. | 无可避免的啊 先生 很抱歉 |
[25:31] | Je regrette it more than vous. However,the name’s Malone. | 我很遗憾 我觉得你开价太高 可是…我叫马龙 |
[25:37] | Better get it down there while I can still afford it. | 趁我还付得起 快帮我登记 |
[25:39] | Merci monsieur Malone. | 谢谢 马龙先生 |
[25:41] | – Bonjour,mademoiselle. – Are you the headwaiter? | – 你好 女士 – 你是领班吗? |
[25:44] | – At your service,mademoiselle. – I’m Miss Lee. | – 听候差遣 小姐 – 我是李小姐 |
[25:47] | Oh,Miss Lee. Well,now I understand. What can I do for you,Miss Lee? | 啊 李小姐 我知道了 有什么可以效劳的? |
[25:53] | Put a certain gentleman at my table. | 安排一位男士跟我同桌 |
[25:56] | There’s nothing I can do for you. | 很抱歉 我无法帮忙 |
[25:59] | All seating arrangements are completed,final.,finished,compris? | 位置都已安排好了 明白吗 |
[26:03] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[26:04] | Once I was in Atlantic City and all the gentlemen in the hotel | 在亚特兰大时 饭店里的男人 |
[26:07] | wanted to sit at my table. | 都想跟我共桌 |
[26:09] | Oh well,I can understand that. | 哦 是的 我了解这 |
[26:11] | Some of them even went to the headwaiter to give him money. | 有些甚至还贿赂领班 |
[26:15] | That happens. What can one do? One takes it. Why not? | 真的吗?那领班要怎样做呢 当然是拿钱吧 |
[26:18] | – That headwaiter had to give it back. – Indeed? Why? | – 领班该把钱退回 – 是吗?为什么 |
[26:23] | Because I had all my meals in my room. | 因为我在房里用餐 |
[26:25] | I mean,I didn’t even come to the table at all. | 我根本不会去餐厅 |
[26:29] | So,naturally,the men wanted their money back. | 所以男人都来把钱取回 |
[26:32] | Oh,mademoiselle,I beg you | 女士 求求你 |
[26:34] | Do you want me to have all my meals in my room? | 你要我在房内用餐吗? |
[26:36] | – That must not be,mademoiselle. – Of course. | – 万万不能 女士 – 当然不可以 |
[26:39] | If Mr. Henry Spofford III is seated at my table | 如果亨利·斯波福德3世能跟和共桌的话… |
[26:43] | – It shall be,mademoiselle. – Thank you ever so. | – 当然没问题吧 – 谢谢啊 |
[26:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:59] | Oh! Hi,Miss Shaw. Well,it’s nice to see you. | 嗨 萧小姐 很高兴见到你 |
[27:02] | In case you don’t remember,my name is Watson. | 你大概不记得我了 我是华生 |
[27:04] | – Mr. Watson. – Here we are,all ready for you. | – 华生先生 – 拿去吧 都帮你准备好了 |
[27:08] | – Thanks,I need it. – What’s the matter? | – 谢谢 正需要它 – 为什么 有事吗 |
[27:11] | Can you imagine? The entire Olympic team has to be in bed by 9:00. | 可以想吗 像奥运代表队9点就要上床吗? |
[27:14] | What can you do? | 你对这有什么看法? |
[27:17] | – Send a letter to your congressman. – Catch me a pigeon,I’ll be glad to. | – 写信给国会议员 – 如果我是鸽子 我会帮你寄 |
[27:21] | May I present Sir Francis Beekman? A pigeon,if there ever was one. | 萧小姐 这位是弗朗西斯·贝克曼爵土 |
[27:23] | – How do you do? – How do you do. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[27:25] | A pigeon,if there ever was one. | 说到鸽子 |
[27:27] | Note the blood red ruby eyes. | 它们是眼睛有如血红色的红宝石 |
[27:28] | I see,there is no reason to run a fellow down. | 够了 别使我尴尬 |
[27:31] | – He’s jealous,because I have a way with the ladies. – How do you do it? | – 因为我有女人作伴 所以他在妒忌 – 你怎么办到? |
[27:33] | What makes it different with the ladies it’s that diamond mine of yours. | 让女人与众不同的是 你的钻石矿 |
[27:36] | – Diamond mine? – Now,if you’ll excuse me,I’ll go on being the host. | – 钻石?- 对不起 我要走了 |
[27:39] | Cheeky fellow. Good sort,though. | 失礼的家伙 但却是个好人 |
[27:41] | – Is it true? – What say we sit down and make ourselves comfortable? What? | – 是真的吗?- 我们坐下来好好谈谈 |
[27:44] | I understand that you’re an entertainer,Miss Shaw. | 我知道你是个演员 萧小姐 |
[27:47] | I why,but sure a good one,though. | 我肯定你是个好演员 |
[27:49] | Thanks. Say,is that on the level? Do you own a diamond mine? | 谢谢 是真的吗?你真拥有一座钻石矿? |
[27:52] | What? Want me to say I do,my dear. | 是真的吗?你真拥有一座钻石矿? |
[27:54] | Are you interested in diamonds? | 你对钻石有兴趣吗? |
[27:55] | No,no,not particularly,but | 不不 不特别感兴趣 |
[27:58] | Really,you must be a very extraordinary girl. | 但你是个很特别的女孩子 |
[28:00] | – Will you do me a favor,sir? – Piggy,just call me Piggy. | – 你能帮我一个忙吗?- 叫我佩吉好了 |
[28:04] | – Will you do me a favor,Piggy? – Anything,my dear,name it. | – 佩吉 你能帮我一个忙吗 – 任何事都行 说吧 |
[28:07] | Would you be careful not to spread it around about your diamond mine. | 你可否不再提及你有钻石矿 |
[28:10] | I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to hear about that. | 我不想我朋友知道 |
[28:12] | Oh,she doesn’t care for diamonds either,huh? | 她不在乎钻石吗 |
[28:14] | Believe me,Piggy. I’m only trying to save everybody trouble. | 信我 我只是防止大家惹上麻烦 |
[28:17] | Do not tell her about the diamonds. | 别告诉她关于钻石的事 |
[28:20] | Did you say “diamonds”? | 你刚说过钻石吗 |
[28:22] | Well,well,well! By George,I must say! | 啊 啊 啊 天啊 我的天啊 |
[28:26] | No doubt about it,no sirree. My judge. No doubt about it at all. | 无可否认 天呀 真的太美了 无可否认 |
[28:31] | – Miss Lee,meet Piggy. – Delighted! Delighted! | – 李小姐 这是佩吉 – 很高兴 很高兴认识你 |
[28:39] | You did say “diamonds.” I can tell. | 你刚提到钻石 我听得出 |
[28:42] | Yes,my dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[28:42] | You see my firm controls the second largest diamond diggings in South Africa. | 我的公司控制了南非第二大的钻石矿 |
[28:47] | But it seems we mustn’t say anything about it. | 我想我不应提及此事 |
[28:48] | This young lady has a friend,she doesn’t want to know about me. | 这位女士的朋友不想知道这 |
[28:52] | – I wonder why. – Oh,no,you don’t. | – 我在想 – 你不想 |
[28:56] | Pardon me saying so. | 请原谅我这么说 |
[28:57] | But having heard so much about you,and all,I expected you’d be much older. | 我听到很多关于你的事 还以为你年纪很大 |
[29:01] | Me? Oh my,you don’t say. By George! Older than what? | 我吗?天啊 你是在开玩笑 天啊 年纪很大 |
[29:07] | The Pyramids. | 老人家 |
[29:09] | Of course,I always say if a man isn’t a certain age | 我总觉得如果男人没一定的年纪 |
[29:11] | he just isn’t interesting. | 是不会吸引我的 |
[29:13] | Oh,honey,lay off! | 别说了 |
[29:16] | Bless my soul. | 原谅我 |
[29:17] | Would you care to dance? | 你愿意跳舞吗 |
[29:18] | I’d enjoy to dance. Thank you ever so. | 我很乐意 谢谢你 |
[29:25] | – Could you use another drink? – No,thanks. | – 要再饮一杯吗 – 不 谢谢 我这杯还未饮完 |
[29:28] | Can’t tell the players without a program. | 美女 俊男 好酒现在缺少其一了 |
[29:30] | Well,I certainly want to know who the players are. | 好吧 谈酒之前我想了解俊男多一点 |
[29:33] | For instance,Sirwho’s the young man who just tried to steal second base? | 例如谈谈 我眼前的男子是何方神圣 |
[29:37] | My name’s Malone. | 我叫马龙 |
[29:39] | Mine’s Shaw,Dorothy. Well,Mr. Malone? | 我叫桃乐丝 马龙先生 |
[29:44] | You’re the most attractive girl in the room so I came over to tell you. | 你是这里最迷人的女人 所以我过来跟你说话 |
[29:46] | Do you mind? | 介意吗? |
[29:48] | No,I might as well warn you,flattery will get you anywhere. | 不 但我事先警告我不是随便的女孩 |
[29:51] | In that case,we haven’t any problems. | 那就没问题了 |
[29:54] | As a matter of fact | 事实上 |
[29:55] | I’ve been wondering why you hadn’t shown up before this. | 我想知 为什么你到现在才出现呢? |
[29:58] | Well,I I had some business to attend to. | 唔 我 我 有些要事要处理 |
[30:01] | Then this isn’t a vacation? | 你不是来度假的吗? |
[30:03] | Not entirely. There’s still a telephone. | 不完全是 我还用电话办理公事 |
[30:06] | – In fact,I just had some bad news. – Oh? | – 其实 我刚收到一坏消息 – 噢 |
[30:09] | My best 2-year-old will never run again. | 我最好的2岁马不能再比赛了 |
[30:11] | Bowed a tendon. He’s worth $30,000 or $40,000. | 它的筋伤了 它身价有3 40万 |
[30:15] | Not that I care about the money. This might’ve been a good one. | 我在乎的不是钱而是损失了一匹好马 |
[30:18] | Oh no,you’re not one of those,are you? | 不 你该不会也是那种人吧 |
[30:20] | One of what? | 那种人? |
[30:22] | The kind who thinks he has to tell a girl how much money he has. | 那种必需告诉女人自己有多少身家的人 |
[30:25] | What’s the matter with having money? | 有钱有何不对呢 |
[30:27] | Yes,I’m afraid you are. | 恐怕你真的是那种人 |
[30:29] | Do me a favor. | 帮帮忙好吗 |
[30:30] | Will you Malone go whistle up a rope | 马龙 你还是下地狱吧 |
[30:32] | No,wait a minute | 不 等一下 |
[30:33] | You might as well know I can’t stand rich playboys who think all they have to is start | 告诉你 我受不了有钱的花花公哥 自以为得 |
[30:37] | Now wait a minute! I’m not that bad all the time. Sometimes I’m very nice. | 等等 我并不是那种人 有时我很好 |
[30:43] | Sometimes I just speak without thinking. | 有时 我说话不经大脑 |
[30:46] | I get the picture. You’re half sweet,half acid. | 明白了 你一半是好人 一半是坏蛋 |
[30:49] | – Please,Miss Shaw,I made a mistake. – Yes,you did. | – 别这样 萧小姐 我错了 – 是的 你 |
[30:52] | Honestly,someone gave me some bad information. | 真的 有人给我错误的情报 |
[30:55] | Now that I’ve put my foot in it | 现在我明白了 |
[30:57] | it seems to me I remember that it wasn’t you they were talking about, | 我想他们说的不是你 |
[31:00] | but your girlfriend. | 而是你的朋友 |
[31:02] | – Oh,Lorelei. – Or am I wrong again? | – 罗莉拉 – 我又错了吗 |
[31:05] | No,money is rather a hobby of Lorelei’s. | 不 钱的确是罗莉拉的嗜好 |
[31:11] | Oh,Piggy. | 噢 佩吉 |
[31:13] | You’re kind of worried about her,aren’t you. | 你很担心她 对吗? |
[31:15] | You’re very observing. | 你的观察力很敏锐 |
[31:18] | Am I forgiven? | 你原谅了我? |
[31:20] | Considering the man shortage on this craft | 由于船上没什么好男人 |
[31:23] | Good. We’ll start all over again. And I promise that I | 由于船上没什么好男人 我们从新开始 我保证 |
[31:27] | We’re gonna be interrupted. | 看来我们要被打断了 |
[31:29] | We just had a jolly time. What ? | 我们玩得很开心 |
[31:31] | Oh,Mr. Malone,Miss Lee and Piggy,there I go again. | 马龙李小姐和佩吉 又在一起了 |
[31:34] | Sir Francis Beekman | 我是弗朗西斯·贝克曼爵士 |
[31:35] | – How do you do? – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[31:37] | Oh Dorothy,Piggy is a super-best dancer. | 佩吉跳得很好 |
[31:40] | So light on his feet,you’ll never believe it. | 他的舞步轻盈得难以置信 |
[31:43] | I was sure he would be. | 我信的 |
[31:44] | No,no,say,you’re trying to flatter me,that | 够了 你只是在开玩笑 |
[31:47] | – What’s the matter? – Lady Beekman,my wife. | – 怎么了 – 是我的太太 贝克曼夫人 |
[31:50] | I thought it was his diamond mine. | 还以为他是钻石王老五呢 |
[31:51] | There you are my dear. | 亲爱的 你来了 |
[31:52] | Won’t you come and join us? | 要跟我们一起坐吗 |
[31:54] | I just have. | 好啊 |
[31:55] | – Quite so,my dear. Oh,may I present Miss Lee? – How do you do? | – 的确如此 我亲爱的 哦 这位是李小姐 – 你好 |
[31:58] | – Miss Shaw,- Hi. | – 萧小姐 – 你好 |
[31:59] | – Mr Malone. How do you do? – How do you do. | – 这位是…我是马龙 – 你好 |
[32:01] | A pleasure,I’m never so sure. | 你好很荣幸认识你 |
[32:03] | – Thank you. – Thank you | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[32:06] | Come sit down my dear,we’re having a jolly time. | 快坐下吧 我们玩得很开心 |
[32:09] | Lady Beekman | 贝克曼夫人 |
[32:10] | that’s the most beautiful jewelry I’ve ever seen in my whole life. | 你戴的饰物是我见过最美的 |
[32:14] | Oh,hmmm,I’m quite proud of the earrings. | 我很喜欢我的耳环 |
[32:17] | Heirlooms,you know. Been in the family for ages. | 是家传之实已传了好几代了 |
[32:21] | You’d never know it. They look just like new. | 真的不似呢看起来像新的一样 |
[32:23] | Oh,quite | 哦 是吗 |
[32:26] | You might be interested in my tiara. I always carry it with me. | 你可能会对我的至爱会有兴趣 我把它带在身上的 |
[32:31] | Afraid to leave it in the state room. | 不敢把它放在房内 |
[32:33] | And you’re not afraid to show it to Lorelei? | 拿给罗莉拉看 你不怕吗 |
[32:35] | Yes,stop. Lady Beekman won’t know you’re teasing. | 别这样 不要胡说八道 |
[32:40] | Look! Did you ever? Anywhere,anything like it? | 看 你可曾见过这种东西呢? |
[32:45] | All blue stones. Cozy little job,what? | 全都是宝石做的 很特别吧 |
[32:49] | – May I just hold it for a minute? – Of course. | – 可以摸一下吗 – 当然可以 |
[32:55] | How do you put it around you neck | 你怎样带上脖子的? |
[32:56] | You don’t,lovie,it goes on your head. | 不是这样的 那是戴在头上的 |
[32:59] | You must think I was born yesterday. | 你以为我那么老土吗? |
[33:01] | Oh,sometimes,there’s no other possible explanation. | 除了老土真 找不到其他形容词了 |
[33:05] | No,no,my dear. She’s quite right. Like so. It’s a tiara. | 她说得对啊 就像是这样 这是顶后冠 |
[33:10] | You do wear it on your head! | 你竞把它带在我的头上 |
[33:13] | I just love finding new places to wear diamonds. | 我终于发现戴钻石的新方法了 |
[33:17] | There’s the music. You’ll excuse me,my dear. | 音乐起了 亲爱的 不好意思 |
[33:19] | Miss Lee has promised me this next dance. | 李小姐答应过要跟我跳下一只舞 |
[33:21] | We’ve got to dress for dinner now. | 我们要去换衫准备参加晚宴了 |
[33:23] | – But it’s only – We must go,Francis. | – 亲爱的 只要… – 弗朗西斯 真的要走了 |
[33:27] | Well,all right. Au revoir. | 再见 |
[33:28] | A very pleasant au revoir to you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[33:32] | My tiara. Thank you. | 咦 我的后冠 谢谢 |
[33:36] | Poor fella. | 真可怜 |
[33:37] | Two-to-one she keeps him locked in her closet,for the rest of the trip. | 我敢肯定他会被锁在衣柜里 |
[33:40] | – Listen,I’d be grateful if she did. – I think he’s cute. | – 要是她真的 那么做我会赞同的 – 我觉得他很可爱 |
[33:44] | Except the point,you know very well what I mean. You and that.. | 不是说这 明我的意思吗 我和那… |
[33:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:50] | Just testing. | 只是试试看 |
[33:52] | Wonder what I’ll wear it with when I | 不知道我戴着它会是什么样子 |
[33:54] | How does it look? | 你觉得怎样? |
[33:56] | Exactly like trouble. | 好像茶煲一样 |
[34:06] | I told the coalition leader. | 我告诉过联盟的领袖 |
[34:07] | That we need a man who can do something about | 我们需要一个有… |
[34:14] | Finish your story,dear. | 你说完了 |
[34:37] | Your table,madame. | 是这张了 女士们 |
[34:39] | Good evening! | 晚安 |
[34:40] | Miss Lee and Miss Shaw. This is Mr. Crossley. | 李小姐 萧小姐 这位是柯斯利先生你好 |
[34:43] | Mr. Franklin. Mr. . | 富兰克林先生 |
[34:46] | – Mason. How do you do? – Mr. Brooks. How do you do? | – 这位是马龙 你好 – 还有…布洛克 你好 |
[34:49] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[34:50] | Isn’t Mr. Henry Spofford III here? | 亨利·斯波福德3世还未到? |
[34:52] | Not yet,but I believe this is his chair. | 还未 我想他会坐这 |
[34:54] | You’re here,Miss Lee. | 你坐这吧 李小姐 |
[34:56] | Miss Shaw,you’re over here. | 萧小姐 你的位置在这边 |
[34:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:58] | Pardon me,my girlfriend’s to shy to ask. | 不好意思 我怕羞的女伴不敢说 |
[35:00] | – But could she please have your seat? – But of course. | – 请让她坐这吧 – 当然是 |
[35:03] | She gets sick if she rides backwards. | 她一往后移就会头晕 |
[35:06] | – I’m sorry. – Not at all. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[35:11] | How’s it happened that we are at the same table? | 怎么我们会同桌呢? |
[35:13] | This is the seat they assigned me,Lady. | 位置是他们分给我的 |
[35:16] | How much said it cost you? | 花了多少钱? |
[35:17] | I can’t tell you. You’d get too conceited. | 不告诉你 你会自大的 |
[35:20] | You’re Mr. Franklin,aren’t you? Are you enjoying your trip? | 你是富兰克林先生对吧?玩得开心吗? |
[35:23] | How many times have you crossed? | 你横越大西洋多少次了 |
[35:25] | – This is my .. – Don’t you feel a loner on a big ocean? | – 这是我… – 个人搭船不感到寂寞吗 |
[35:27] | – Well I – I just adore conversation,don’t you? | -嗯 我 – 我很喜欢聊天 |
[35:30] | I certainly | 当然 |
[35:31] | Pardon,monsieur. | 抱歉 各位 |
[35:32] | – Mademoiselle,Mr. Spofford is here. – Oh. | – 小姐 斯波福德先生到了 – 哦 |
[35:35] | Dorothy. | 桃乐丝 |
[35:36] | Pardon me for whispering. | 抱歉 我想跟她耳语两句 |
[35:38] | Now,please,try to make a good impression. | 紧记要让他对你留下好印象 |
[35:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:41] | Right this way,Sir. Mr. Henry Spofford. | 这边请 先生 亨利·斯波福德先生 |
[35:47] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你们好 - 你好 |
[35:49] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[35:51] | Well,Mr. Spofford,are you traveling by yourself? | 斯波福德先生 你一个人去坐船吗? |
[35:55] | No,I’ve got a valet,a tutor and a trainer. | 不 我带了男仆 家庭教师和训练员来 |
[35:58] | Well pardon my saying so and all | 恕我真言 |
[36:01] | but having heard so much about you | 我听到很多关于你的事迹 |
[36:03] | I expected you to be much older. | 以为你会是成熟一点的 |
[36:05] | I’m old enough to appreciate a good-looking girl,when I see one. | 我已成熟得有能力所赏美女 |
[36:09] | This promises to be quite a trip. | 这趟旅程一定会很不错 |
[36:13] | Personally,I don’t intend to miss a meal. | 我个人不想错过任何一餐 |
[36:17] | How am I doing? | 我表现怎样 |
[36:26] | Hey,there’s a place over there. | 那边有地方 |
[36:27] | Oh,Ernie,will you get us some cigarettes? | 厄尼 帮我们拿烟来可以吗 |
[36:29] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[36:35] | I can’t get over that passenger list. Calling a young boy “mister.” | 很诧异旅客名单竞称小孩为先生 |
[36:40] | A girl could waste a whole trip to Europe,if she trusted that passenger list. | 旅客名单如果不可靠女人花时间去欧洲干什么 |
[36:44] | Think we’d better give up the whole idea,huh? | 你觉得我们该放弃了吗 |
[36:46] | Believe if 16 or 17,you could marry him in Tennessee. | 如果他有16 17岁 你们可以在田纳西结婚 |
[36:49] | Seemed a good idea to bring some drinks. | 相信饮一点酒是不错的提议 |
[36:52] | – Here your cigarettes. – You’re a dear good boy. | – 这是你的烟 – 你真好 |
[36:55] | I’ve been wondering,what’s your line,Mr. Malone? | 马龙先生 我在想你究竟有什么专长 |
[36:57] | My line? | 专长? |
[36:59] | Well,my most effective one | 我的专长是告诉女人 |
[37:00] | is to tell a girl she has hair like a tortured midnight | 她拥有如黑夜一般乌黑的秀发 |
[37:04] | lips like a red couch in an ivory palace | 如象牙白宫殿沙发的红唇 |
[37:08] | and I’m lonely and starved for affection. | 她既寂寞又饥渴 |
[37:11] | Then I generally burst into tears. | 然后泪眼盈眶 |
[37:13] | – Very seldom works. – You idiot. | – 但通常都不成功 – 你这白痴 |
[37:16] | No,I mean,what do you do for a living? | 不 我是说你干哪一行的 |
[37:18] | Oh,that kind of a line. | 哦 是这样 |
[37:21] | Nothing,I’m afraid. | 恐怕没有 |
[37:22] | Just clip coupons and live off the fat of the land. | 我手上有点债券靠利息过日子 |
[37:25] | – Coupons. That’s like money,isn’t it? – Very similar. | – 债券 跟钱一样 是吗 – 类似 |
[37:30] | I’m so pleased Dorothy’s taken an interest in you. | 很高兴桃乐丝对你有兴趣 |
[37:32] | I mean she’s never been interested in anyone worthwhile. | 她从未喜欢过有钱人 |
[37:35] | No taste,hey? | 品味不佳 是吧 |
[37:36] | No,I’m a hobo collector. I might find room for you. | 不 我是游民收容所的义工 我或可帮你找个位置 |
[37:40] | – She’s joking,Mr. Malone. – I hope not,I’m kind of counting on it. | – 她在开你玩笑 – 希望不是吧 我倒很期待 |
[37:43] | Some people don’t catch on to Dorothy’s jokes. | 有些人不喜欢桃乐丝的玩笑 |
[37:46] | – I’m gonna try. – That’s good. | – 我会努力的 – 这样就好了 |
[37:48] | Dorothy is the best and loyalest friend a girl ever had. | 桃乐丝会是最忠实的好朋友 |
[37:52] | She’ll make some man a wonderful wife. You’ll find out. | 也会是个好老婆 你会发现的 |
[37:57] | – Well,I’ve got to be going. – Going? Where? | – 我要走了 – 走 去哪? |
[38:00] | Don’t worry about me. I’m only concerned about you two. | 少担心我 我只关心你们怎样 |
[38:04] | There’s a wonderful moon out tonight. | 今晚真的不错 |
[38:07] | Well,well,well,there you are. | 哦 哦 你在这里啊 |
[38:08] | I say,Miss Lee,will you dance with me? | 李小姐 要跟我共舞吗? |
[38:10] | I should be jolly well pleased if you will. | 你答应的话 我会很高兴 |
[38:12] | Thank you ever so,I’d love to. | 谢谢 我很乐意 |
[38:14] | That is,if you hadn’t asked me,I was going to ask you. | 其实 就算你不邀请我我也会邀请你 |
[38:17] | Really? Well,by Jove! I just say I say,will you excuse us? | 真的吗 天啊 不好意思 |
[38:27] | Oh Ernie,do you remember last night? | 你记得昨晚的事吗 |
[38:29] | Very well. | 记得很清楚 |
[38:31] | No,I mean when we were talking about the moon. | 不 我是说当我们谈到月色时 |
[38:35] | You said it reminded you of a moon you’ve seen in Coney Island. | 你说它让你想起在康尼岛看到的月亮 |
[38:39] | Ah. Could have been the same one. Why? | 可能是同一个吧 怎么了 |
[38:41] | I remember then I was wondering | 但我奇怪 |
[38:44] | what a rich young man like you were doing in Coney Island. | 你这么有钱去康尼岛干嘛? |
[38:48] | Oh,well | 哦 嗯 |
[38:49] | I rather thought you’d be in Bermuda or Palm Beach. | 我想你应该在百慕达或棕榈湾 |
[39:06] | Wonder if I go in and break that up. | 不知应否入去打断他们 |
[39:08] | They’re just dancing out in public. Can’t make much of a case out of that. | 只是在公共场所跳舞 那根本没什么 |
[39:14] | You sound like a detective. | 你的语气像个侦探 |
[39:16] | C’mon. Let’s go find our moon and forget about your girlfriend. | 来 我们去找节目 别理你那朋友 |
[39:21] | Anyway I’d probably get in trouble if I pushed Piggy overboard. | 如果把佩吉推下船或者会惹上麻烦 |
[39:24] | Not with me. | 我就不会这样做 |
[39:26] | Anyway,why blame Piggy? | 你怎么会怪呢? |
[39:29] | It’s not all his fault. | 不全是他的错 |
[39:30] | No,I | 不 我 |
[39:32] | Just what did you mean by that remark? | 你是什么意思 |
[39:36] | Let’s say I can’t figure out how two girls can be so different | 我只是想不透为何你俩会这般亲密 |
[39:40] | and be such good friends. | 但又有这么大的差别 |
[39:41] | Now listen,Malone. Let’s get this straight. | 听着 马龙 我要说清楚 |
[39:44] | Nobody talks about Lorelei but me. | 人们只在议论我 而不是罗莉拉 |
[39:47] | She’s quite a girl. You just don’t know her. | 她是个好女孩 只是你不了解她 |
[39:54] | You don’t mind if I like you better,do you? | 介意我只想有点了解你吗 |
[40:01] | – We settled that quarrel in a hurry. – Now what do we talk about? | – 我们很快便达成协议了 – 我们现该聊些什么呢 |
[40:06] | Let’s talk about you. | 谈谈你自己吧 |
[40:08] | For the past hour I’ve been thinking. | 过去一小时 我一直在想 |
[40:13] | Thinking about doing something. | 直想做一件事 |
[40:16] | What have you been thinking,Mr. Malone? | 你在想什么呢?马龙 |
[40:55] | Basha. | (土语) |
[40:58] | Aren’t you clever,Piggy! | 你很聪明啊 佩吉 |
[41:00] | You see,that means: | 意思是“过来吧 巴沙” |
[41:02] | “Come to my Basha. and I’ll give you my all coconut shells.” | “我会把旧椰子壳给你的” |
[41:05] | And you see,the natives believe | 你懂的 土著认为 |
[41:07] | coconut shells ward off the snakes,ever what. | 椰子壳可以驱蛇 不错吧 |
[41:10] | Africa must be fascinating. | 非洲一定很好玩 |
[41:13] | Gee,Piggy. | 佩吉 |
[41:14] | A girl like I almost never gets to meet a really interesting man. | 我这种女孩以乎注定碰不着有趣的男人 |
[41:19] | – Sometimes my brain gets real starved. – Poor little thing. | – 有时我的脑袋真的一片空白 – 很惨啊 |
[41:23] | It’s a terrible thing to be lonesome,especially in the middle of a crowd. | 寂寞是非常可怕的 尤其是在人堆中 |
[41:28] | Do you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[41:30] | You’ll never be lonesome again. You leave it to Piggy. | 你不再会寂寞的了 佩吉会照料你的 |
[41:34] | Excuse me Piggy,I’ve got to see Lorelei alone. | 不好意思啊 佩吉 我要跟罗莉拉单独谈谈 |
[41:37] | Certainly,certainly,shall I wait in the next room? | 没问题 要我在隔壁等吗 |
[41:39] | If you like. We’re expecting Lady Beekman for tea. | 随便你 我们在等贝克曼夫人去喝茶 |
[41:42] | – Lady Beekman? Here? – Yes. | – 贝克曼夫人 来这里?- 对 |
[41:44] | Oh,I just remembered,I have another appointment. | 我刚记起还有约会 |
[41:47] | I’d better pop off.Well, | 我要走了 |
[41:49] | toodle-loo,chin-chin and all that rot,you know? | (土语) |
[41:53] | That was very mean of you! I would never inter | 你太无礼了 我从没 |
[41:55] | Now,you shut up and sit down and listen to me | 闭嘴 坐下来听我说 |
[41:57] | because you’re in a jam,honey. | 因为你有麻烦了 |
[41:58] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么? |
[42:00] | What were you and Piggy doing in here | 佩吉学海豹叫之前 |
[42:01] | before he started barking like a seal? | 你们在做什么? |
[42:03] | He wasn’t barking,that’s Swahili. | 不是学海豹叫 那是非洲的斯华西里语 |
[42:05] | – No,no,before that. Now,think hard. | 不 在这之前 认真想想 |
[42:08] | Was there anything that would look incriminating in a photograph? | 你们有做过任何被拍下便可成为犯罪证据的事吗 |
[42:10] | Something you wouldn’t want Mr. Esmond to see? | 些你不想让埃斯蒙德看见的事吗? |
[42:12] | – Why,no My goodness,yes! – What? | – 没有 天啊 有 – 什么? |
[42:18] | Piggy was telling me about South Africa. | 佩吉在跟我说南非 |
[42:21] | It’s very dangerous there. | 那里很危险 |
[42:23] | Practically,full of snakes called pythons. | 特别是一种叫蟒蛇的蛇 |
[42:25] | And it seems a python can grab a goat | 蟒蛇会绕到羊的身上 |
[42:30] | and kill it by just squeezing it to death. | 直到把它勒死 |
[42:34] | – Get to the point. – That’s all. | – 说出重点吧 – 那就是重点了 |
[42:37] | What’s incriminating about that? | 那有什么是犯错的 |
[42:40] | Well,Piggy was being the python,and I was a goat. | 佩吉扮作蟒蛇 我扮演羊 |
[42:44] | Oh,Lorelei! | 罗莉拉 |
[42:47] | Don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[42:48] | Piggy won’t tell anyone he was being the python! | 佩吉不会告诉别人他是那蟒蛇的 |
[42:50] | He won’t have to. | 不用他说 |
[42:52] | Because just about the time Piggy was squeezing the goat . | 因为当佩吉在勒羊时.. |
[42:56] | Mr. Ernie Malone was taking pictures right through that porthole. | 厄尼·马龙已从窗口拍下过程了 |
[42:59] | – Whatever for? – The National Geographic magazine. | – 为什么 – 让《国家地理》杂志刊登 |
[43:04] | Oh,wake up,honey. Mr. Malone has foxed us. | 醒醒吧 甜心 马龙在耍我们 |
[43:09] | He’s been shining up to me so he can keep tabs on you. | 他接近我是为了监视你 |
[43:13] | I’ll bet you anything he’s a private detective hired by Mr. Esmond. | 他大概是埃斯蒙德蒙派来的私家侦探 |
[43:17] | Oh,Gus is jealous without pictures. | 格斯不看照片也会妒忌 |
[43:21] | If he sees that one,he will be absolutely unreasonable. | 看了照片一定会发狂 |
[43:25] | Yes,he will. | 他是的 |
[43:27] | I was going to crack Malone’s head in,but I thought better of it. | 我想打烂马龙的头 但我想到更好的 |
[43:31] | What do you mean,better? | 什么更好的? |
[43:33] | We’ll have a better chance of getting those pictures back | 那我们便有机会拿回照片 |
[43:35] | if he doesn’t know we’re on to him. | 如果他不知道我们发现了 |
[43:37] | I’ll get them. | 我去拿回来 |
[43:38] | – How? – He’s a man,isn’t he? | – 怎拿?- 他是男人 对吗? |
[43:40] | No,charm won’t work. He’s too smart for that. | 引诱他是行不通的他太聪明了 |
[43:43] | – And he was such a doll last night. – Oh,Dorothy! | – 昨晚他是那么迷人的 – 桃乐丝 |
[43:47] | Boy,will I tell that stinker off when we get those pictures back! | 把照片拿回后 我会叫他滚 |
[43:52] | – The question is,how do we do that? – Well | – 问题是怎样拿 - 那 |
[43:57] | The simplest way is to swipe them. | 最简单的方法是偷 |
[43:59] | C’mon,we’ll get our warpaint on and go to work. | 来吧 要开始行动了 |
[44:43] | – By the way,where’s Lorelei tonight? – You sound interested. | – 罗莉拉今晚去了哪?- 你以乎很有兴趣 |
[44:47] | I am,but not in her. | 对 但不是对她 |
[44:51] | If you are interested,I know where we could find her. | 如果你有兴趣 我知道哪可以找到她 |
[44:55] | I was just asking a question. | 只是问一下而已 |
[45:19] | That’s all. | 完了 |
[45:48] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[45:50] | Mr. Spofford,will you please give me a hand. | 斯波福德先生 你能帮帮我吗 |
[45:53] | I’m sort of stuck. | 我被卡住了 |
[45:55] | – Are you a burglar? – Heavens,no! | – 你是小偷吗?- 天啊 不是 |
[45:58] | The steward locked me in. I was waiting for a friend. | 是女仆把我锁起来的 我在等一个朋友 |
[46:01] | Why didn’t you ring for him? | 你为什么不打电话给他 |
[46:03] | I didn’t think of it. Isn’t that silly? | 我没想到 那真是太蠢了 |
[46:06] | If you’re a burglar and I helped you escape | 万一你是小偷 而我又帮你逃走 |
[46:09] | Please,help before someone comes along. | 求你帮帮我 万一有人来便糟了 |
[46:12] | I’m thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[46:13] | All right. I’ll help you. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[46:15] | I’ll help you for two reasons. | 我帮你是由于两个原因 |
[46:17] | Never mind the reasons. Just help me. | 别管原因了 快帮我 |
[46:20] | The first reason is,I’m too young to be sent to jail. | 原因一:我还未成年 不用坐监 |
[46:23] | The second reason is,you’ve got a lot of animal magnetism. | 原因二:你很吸引 |
[46:31] | Look,someone’s coming. | 看 有人来了 |
[46:36] | Oh dear,what’ll I do? | 天啊 该怎么办 |
[46:38] | Quick,hold this around your neck,tight. | 把这围在脖子上 紧紧的 |
[46:49] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[46:51] | I say,whatever are you doing up there? | 我说 你在上面干什么 |
[46:55] | I just want to see the view from here,it’s better. | 我想在这看风景 角度好一点 |
[46:58] | Quite so. | 是吗? |
[46:59] | Are you feeling well,my dear? | 你还好吗 |
[47:01] | Yes,thank you ever so. Except for being so cold. | 很好 谢谢 但我很冷 |
[47:05] | I must have caught a chill. | 可能患感冒了 |
[47:06] | – What say we get a spot of sherry? – Oh,no,I can’t. | – 我们去饮杯酒 – 我不能 |
[47:10] | Sherry’s the best thing if a cold is coming on. | 酒是最好的驱寒饮品 |
[47:13] | Honest,I couldn’t. | 我真的不能 |
[47:14] | Well,you do look a little bit flushed,my dear. | 你的脸看起来很红 |
[47:16] | Let me feel your pulse. | 让我看看是不是发烧 |
[47:18] | No,no,please,don’t | 求求你 不要 |
[47:19] | No cause for alarm,my dear. It’s purely medical. | 不会有事的 亲爱的 我在帮你 |
[47:24] | – There’s no fever,at any rate. – I’m all right,I’m fine. | – 没发烧 心跳正常 – 我没事 |
[47:28] | – Such a little flowery hand. – Please,put that back. | – 你的手很小啊 – 请把它放回原处 |
[47:32] | So sweet,so tiny,and yet it can hold a human heart. | 很软很小 但却能掌握男人的心 |
[47:38] | – Stop that! – Beg your pardon? | – 别说了 – 你说什么 |
[47:40] | Well I Why | 我 我 |
[47:42] | – Laryngitis,I guess. – There’s no doubt about it. | – 我想 喉咙发炎 – 无可否认 |
[47:46] | Piggy,I’d better have some of that sherry. | 佩吉 最好是可以喝杯酒 |
[47:49] | Will you get me some? | 能为我拿一杯来吗? |
[47:50] | I fly on the wings of Mercury. | 非常的乐意 |
[47:52] | – Just hurry up. – All right,my dear. | – 非常的乐意 – 好的 亲爱的 |
[47:59] | How can you stand that doddering old wolf? | 你怎受得了那个大色狠 |
[48:02] | Can’t you see his intentions are not honorable. | 你看不出他居心不良吗 |
[48:05] | For heaven’s sakes,get me out of here! | 天啊 快把我拉出去 |
[48:13] | Help me over here. | 快帮帮我 |
[48:16] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[48:18] | What do you mean you’re all bruised? | 什么意思?你全身瘀伤 |
[48:20] | Malone’s been here with me the whole time. | 马龙一直跟我在一起啊 |
[48:22] | Mr. Spofford pulled me too hard. | 斯波福德拉得太大力了 |
[48:24] | Mr. Spofford? | 斯波福德 |
[48:26] | Look,honey,never mind the game. Did you get the pictures? | 听着 别闹了 拿到照片了吗 |
[48:29] | – No they weren’t there. -Are you sure? | – 没拿到 不在房内 – 你肯定 |
[48:31] | Absolutely,I looked everywhere. And they are in the camera shop either | 肯定 我全都搜过了 亦不在冲洗店内 |
[48:34] | ’cause I went in and asked. | 因我去问过 |
[48:35] | – Then he’s got them in his pockets. – He must have,darn it! | – 他一定是放在袋里 – 定是的 该死 |
[48:40] | Of course,he wouldn’t bother to hide them as long as | 当然 他不知我们的行动 |
[48:42] | he thinks we’re buying his act. | 干嘛要藏起来呢 |
[48:44] | Well,there’s only one thing to do. Listen | 现在只有一个方法 听着 |
[48:46] | order dinner for three in our cabin and get some drinks. | 订三人份的晚餐 送到我们房 并去弄些饮品 |
[48:50] | I’ll have him here in about 10 minutes. | 10分钟后 我会带他去 |
[48:52] | If we can’t empty his pockets between us,we’re not worth of the name women. | 如果不能掏光他的口袋 我们就不是女人 |
[48:57] | I’ll have everything ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[49:11] | He’ll be here in a minute. | 我叫了他去买烟 马上会到 |
[49:12] | I sent him for some cigarettes. You have the drinks ready? | 酒准备好了吗 |
[49:15] | Almost ready. | 快好了 |
[49:17] | This room’s like an oven. | 这房间跟火炉一样 |
[49:18] | I know. Let’s turn some of the heat off. | 我知 把暖气调低一点 |
[49:21] | Leave it alone,dear. | 不要啊 |
[49:22] | But it’s hot,why don’t | 但很热 为什么不 |
[49:25] | Oh,for him. You know,sometimes your brain amazes me. | 哦 为了他 有时我很惊讶你的机智 |
[49:30] | Thank you. Remember,our drink is just water and bitters,so | 谢谢 我们喝的是水跟苦酒 |
[49:33] | don’t make any remarks. | 别搞错 |
[49:36] | What are you doing with that one? | 你在那杯里放了什么? |
[49:38] | This is his. Do you think three sleeping pills are enough? | 这是他的 你觉得颗安眠药够了吗 |
[49:42] | Three’s quite a lot. | 已经很多了 |
[49:43] | That’s pretty potent stuff. | 这药的功效很强 |
[49:45] | If a thing’s worth doing,it’s worth doing well. | 一不做二不休嘛 |
[49:49] | Here we go. | 那就动手吧 |
[49:54] | – Come in. – Here are your cigarettes. | – 请进 – 你的烟 |
[49:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:57] | – Hi,Miss Lee. – Good evening,Mr. Malone. | – 嗨 李小姐 – 晚安 马龙先生 |
[49:59] | – I got cocktails all ready. – good | – 你的酒准备好了 – 好 |
[50:01] | Make yourself at home. | 请随便 |
[50:03] | Say,you girls know it’s hot in here. | 你们知道这里很热吗? |
[50:05] | Must be 110. | 这里一定有华氏110度 |
[50:07] | Yes,it is a little warm,but Lorelei’s afraid of catching cold. | 是有点热 但罗莉拉怕患感冒 |
[50:09] | Got a touch of laryngitis. | 我怕会喉咙发炎 |
[50:11] | – Here,Mr. Malone,specialty of the house. – Thank you! | – 你的 马龙先生 是我特别调的 – 谢谢 |
[50:14] | That’s quite a cocktail. | 好大的一杯鸡尾酒 |
[50:15] | It’s very mild. Let’s drink a toast. Do you know this one? | 很温和的 干杯 知道这首诗吗 |
[50:19] | There was an old fellow named Sidney | 有个吃西尼的老人 |
[50:21] | Who drank till he ruined a kidney | 喝酒喝至肾脏尽毁 |
[50:23] | It shriveled and shrank But he drank and he drank | 肾脏不断缩小发抖 但他依然喝不停口 |
[50:28] | He had fun doing it,didn’t he? | 他喝得很快乐 对吧? |
[50:30] | – It’s appetizing. – I know another one. Bottoms up. | – 真是让人酒欲大开 – 我还知晓另一句 干杯 |
[50:43] | He looks like he’s going to explode. | 看来 他快要爆炸了 |
[50:46] | What are you girls made of? | 你们用什么来调酒? |
[50:48] | What was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[50:49] | Just equal parts of scotch,vodka,brandy and gin. | 我只放了威士忌伏特加 白兰地和琴酒 |
[50:53] | Here,try this. | 拿去 快服 |
[51:00] | – That wasn’t water! – No,it was straight vodka. | – 那不是水 – 不 是纯伏特加 |
[51:03] | Do you want some more? | 你还要来一点吗 |
[51:04] | No. | 不 |
[51:05] | What’s the matter? Don’t you feel well? | 怎么了?你不舒服吗 |
[51:08] | I’m burning up. | 我要烧着了 |
[51:08] | I know what. Let’s take off your coat. | 脱掉你的外套吧 |
[51:11] | Yes,you’ll feel a lot better. You’ll cool off. | 对 你会舒服一点 凉快一点 |
[51:14] | Here I’ll help. | 得了 我帮你 |
[51:16] | Now,you just sit down there. Excuse me a minute. | 你坐这里 等我们一下 |
[51:21] | – Any luck? – Not so far. | – 有发现吗 – 还没有 |
[51:25] | Be sure you check the inside pocket. | 别忘了检查内袋 |
[51:29] | – It’s not in here. – It’s not in his coat. | – 别忘了检查内袋 – 照片不在他的外套内 |
[51:31] | Darn it. | 该死 |
[51:32] | There’s one other place it could be. | 只剩下一个可能的地方 |
[51:34] | – Where? – His pants. | – 哪里 – 他的裤子 |
[51:36] | – We’ll only have to get those too. – Do I have to get it alone? | – 我们要脱下他的裤子 – 你要我一个人去吗? |
[51:39] | No,I think two heads are better than one. | 不 两个人去比较好 |
[51:41] | I suppose so. | 我想是吧 |
[51:43] | It’s ticklish business anyway. I’ll look at it. | 这件事并不好处理 |
[51:45] | C’mon,we’ll stick together. | 来吧 我们最好合作 |
[51:47] | Say,you know,I nearly went to sleep,sitting here. | 我差点坐得睡着了 |
[51:50] | You suppose you could turn that heat down? | 可以把暖气关掉吗? |
[51:52] | You know what I think he needs,a good glass of water. | 知道他需要什么吗?杯水 对吧 |
[51:54] | – Don’t you,honey? – Yes,indeed. | – 你要吗 亲爱的 – 对 很需要 |
[51:55] | I’d like water,but it’s this heat | 我想要点水 但它是热的 |
[51:58] | Nice glass of water,yes | 一杯水 好的 |
[52:00] | Look out! | 小心 |
[52:03] | Your pants are soaked! | 不 你把水倒了出来 |
[52:05] | We can’t leave him here in wet pants,can we? | 我们不能让他湿着裤子离开的 |
[52:07] | Of course not | 当然不行 |
[52:08] | I’ll put them up under the hair dryer. | 把裤子给我 我去用风筒吹干 |
[52:09] | No,no,no,like I’m alright,I’ll just go and change. | 我没事 我去换件干的便可以 |
[52:11] | Don’t be silly. We wouldn’t take many | 不…别傻了 我们不能让你那样出去 |
[52:13] | No,oh no,no! Look this is not | 不 不 不 听着 这不可以 |
[52:15] | I am not gonna catch a cold! There is not | 我会感冒的 不可以的 |
[52:17] | What kind of a dinner party is this? | 这究竟是什么晚宴派对啊 |
[52:21] | Pardonnez moi! | 对不起 |
[52:23] | Francois,you’re just in time. Get something to put on him. | 弗朗索瓦 你来得正好 是的拿件东西给他盖着 |
[52:26] | Mr. Malone doesn’t feel very well. | 马龙先生不太舒服 |
[52:28] | You know I think you’d better go to you room and lie down. | 你最好回房去躺着 |
[52:30] | – I feel like lying down for a month.- Here,put this on. | – 我想整个月都得躺着 – 拿去 把这个披上 |
[52:36] | Francois’ll help. | 弗朗索瓦会帮你的 |
[52:37] | Come on,monsieur | 让我来吧 先生 |
[52:38] | It’s not fair,you know. Two against one | 这不公平是啊 两个对一个是啊 |
[52:40] | – Oui,monsieur – to take a man’s pants | – 是的 先生 – 脱人裤 绝对是啊 |
[52:42] | Je suis d’accord,monsieur | 我同意 先生 |
[52:49] | – I don’t think it’s here. – It must be. | – 照片也不在这里 – 一定在 |
[52:54] | I’ve got it! I’ve got it! | 我找到了 找到了 |
[52:58] | Here. $2.20. Your negatives and positive prints. | 好了 一共是2块2 你的底片跟照片 |
[53:03] | And may I say,in the immortal words of my countrymen,”Ooh,la,la!” | 用一句老话来说…“哇” |
[53:08] | – Thank you ever so. – Ah,plaisir,mademoiselle Lorelei. | – 谢谢 – 是我的荣幸 女士 罗莉拉 |
[53:11] | Hi. Remember me? | 你好 记得我吗 |
[53:13] | Why,yes. You’re one of the Olympic athletes,aren’t you?. | 记得 奥运选手 对吧 |
[53:16] | One of them? Sister,I’m the only 4-letter man on the team. | 其中一个吗 小姐 我是队上的金童(脏话) |
[53:19] | I should think you’d be ashamed to admit it. | 你该引以为耻 |
[53:20] | – What – No,don’t say another word. | – 但… – 不 别说了 |
[53:26] | My word! By George! I must say | 天啊 太令人震惊了 |
[53:29] | This is the most contemptible bit of impudence I’ve ever encountered. | 这是我遇过最无礼的事 |
[53:33] | The idea of photographing innocent people through a porthole! | 从窗口偷拍无辜者的照片 |
[53:35] | Why,it’s absolute invasion of privacy. | 那是侵犯私隐啊 |
[53:38] | Just imagine,some newspaper getting a hold of it. | 有些报纸甚至会刊登这 |
[53:41] | Lady Beekman would never believe you were just being a snake. | 贝克曼夫人不会相信你只是在扮蟒蛇 |
[53:45] | I think I’d better sit down a moment. | 我最好先坐下 |
[53:47] | Are you sure,my dear,there’s no more of these things about? | 你确定没有其他照片了吗 |
[53:50] | Positive,Piggy. Do you feel better? | 我肯定 佩吉 你觉得好一点了吗? |
[53:53] | You little angel,you don’t even know that | 你真是个天使 你甚至不知道 |
[53:56] | there is a certain type of girl who would take advantage of a thing like this. | 有些女孩会以此作武器占便宜 |
[54:00] | Gee,you’d have to be a terrible girl to be mean | 定是很可怕的女孩 |
[54:04] | to a sweet,intelligent,generous man like you,Piggy. | 才会对像你这么善良又聪明的人下手 佩吉 |
[54:08] | My dear,my dear you must let me do something for you to show my gratitude. | 亲爱的 我要向你表达谢意 |
[54:12] | – Thank you ever so! – May I kiss your hand? | – 非常感谢 – 我可以吻你的手吗 |
[54:17] | I always say,a kiss on the hand might feel very good | 我一向也觉得吻手很好 |
[54:21] | but a diamond tiara lasts forever. | 但钻石后冠可以恒久远 |
[54:23] | – A diamond tiara? – Yes,Lady Beekman’s. I just love to have it. | – 钻石后冠 对 贝克曼夫人的钻石后冠我想要它 |
[54:26] | Good gracious. | 我的天啊 |
[54:27] | – What’s the matter? – Oh nothing,nothing,nothing,but . | – 怎么了?- 没事 没事 没什么 只是 |
[54:29] | Wouldn’t you rather have some furs or a race horse? Or a motor-board? | 你难道不要皮草 马或游艇吗 |
[54:34] | No,thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[54:36] | Well,it should be very difficult for me to explain to Lady Beekman | 我很难向贝克曼夫人解释 |
[54:38] | that I’d given it away her jewels. | 为什么要把她的珠宝送人 |
[54:40] | You’re so clever,Piggy. You could,if you put your mind to it. | 但你很聪明哩 佩吉 只要你想想 一定做得到 |
[54:45] | – Do you really think so? – Of course I do. | – 你真的那么想要吗?- 当然啦 而且 |
[54:47] | And besides,it’s only fair I should have her tiara. | 我拿到她的后冠 才算是公平 |
[54:50] | Because after all,she has you. | 因为毕竟她有了你 |
[54:54] | My dear,my very dear! | 亲爱的 最亲爱的 |
[54:57] | – Let’s get it right now. – Anything you say,my dear,anything you say. | – 我们现在就去吧 – 你说怎么就怎么 |
[55:15] | – Keep an eye on the door. – Oui,monsieur. | – 留意外面是的 – 是的 先生 |
[55:34] | All right,Pierre. Take this thing back to my cabin. | 得了 皮耶 把这拿回我的房间去 |
[55:38] | I’m gonna stay here. Here’s the microphone and a dividend. | 我要待在这里 这是麦克风和你的酬劳 |
[55:48] | – And leave the door open,Pierre. – Oui,monsieur. | – 让门开着 皮耶 – 让门开着 皮耶 |
[55:54] | Lorelei,they’re coming How did you get in here? | 罗莉拉 他们来 你怎样进来的 |
[55:58] | Came in through that door. | 我从门口进来的 |
[55:59] | – I’ve been waiting – Still snooping around,huh? | – 我在等 – 你还在偷窥吗 |
[56:02] | That’s right. | 你还在偷窥吗 |
[56:03] | But it has nothing to do with you. | 这跟你无关 |
[56:04] | I’m being paid to watch that blonde bandit | 我受雇来监视那金发骗子 |
[56:06] | I’d sure hate to have your job. | 我讨厌你们这种人 |
[56:09] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[56:10] | Checking up on people is messy work sometimes | 监视别人或者很低级 |
[56:13] | but only when those people are doing things that | 但那些被监视的人都 |
[56:15] | Doing things like pretending to make love to a girl | 都为了接近一个女孩 |
[56:17] | while you spy on her friend? | 监视她的朋友? |
[56:19] | That part of it is not true. And I waited here to tell you so. | 那不是事实 我来这里就是要告诉这件事 |
[56:22] | I wouldn’t believe anything you said if you had it tattooed on your forehead. | 我不会相信任何你说的话 就算你把它刺额头上 |
[56:25] | Now,wait a minute,listen to me | 等等 听我解释走开啊 |
[56:26] | Go away,Sherlock,you’re a wrong guy. | 福尔摩斯 混蛋 |
[56:28] | – I’m not wrong about you and you’re gonna listen to me | 我没骗你 听我说 |
[56:30] | You’re only making things worse. | 你只会把事情搞得更糟 |
[56:32] | All right,don’t listen. | 好吧 那就别听 |
[56:33] | But whether you listen or not,I’m gonna tell you | 但不管你听不听 我都要告诉你 |
[56:35] | Come on in,honey,you can hear better in here. | 进来吧 这里听得比较清楚 |
[56:40] | Oh,am I intruding,or is he leaving,one hopes? | 我打断了你们 还是他要走了? |
[56:43] | I’m leaving. But,Miss Lee,before I go, | 我要走了 但李小姐 在我离开前 |
[56:47] | I’m gonna tell you this. | 想告诉你 |
[56:49] | Because once in a while,even a mercenary nitwit like you,has a decent impulse. | 像你这样唯利是图的人 竟会良心发现 |
[56:54] | Don’t let your friend here get mixed up in any of your schemes. | 别把你的朋友扯入你的阴谋里 |
[56:58] | Because I’ll rub your nose in them, | 因为我会找你算帐的 |
[56:59] | and I don’t want this character to get hurt on the way. | 我不想她受到伤害 |
[57:03] | If you’ve nothing more to say,pray,scat! | 如果你说完了 请便 |
[57:07] | That’s about all. | 我说完了 |
[57:10] | Honey,except for telling you I have money,which I haven’t | 除了骗你我是个富翁外 |
[57:15] | everything else I said to you,I meant. | 我对你说的每一个字也是真的 |
[57:17] | And it wasn’t part of my job either. | 那不是我工作的一部份 |
[57:23] | Think about it. | 仔细想想吧 |
[57:30] | Why did you just stand there and let him kiss you? | 为什么你只站着 让他吻你 |
[57:33] | You want to hear something crazy? | 你想听些疯狂的事吗? |
[57:35] | I think I’m falling in love with that slob. | 我想 我爱上那个混蛋了 |
[57:39] | Oh,you just feel that way because he’s poor. | 你这样以为 因他是穷光蛋 |
[57:42] | I hope so. Come on,let’s change. We dock in an hour. | 承你贵言 来吧 快换衫小时后便要上岸了 |
[58:20] | Pierre,we want to buy some clothes. You know,hats, | 皮耶 我们想去买衣服 你知道 帽子… |
[58:22] | des chapeaux | 帽子等 |
[58:25] | You know some good places? | 知哪里有好地方吗? |
[58:27] | Oh,oui,autour du quail? | 知 就在街角那边 |
[58:28] | That’s where we want to go first. | 好 我们先去那边 |
[58:53] | – This has been fun,hasn’t it? – Yes. | – 太好玩了 – 是吧 |
[58:56] | It’s the first time I’ve been shopping without a man along. | 对啊 这是我第一次不是跟男人去买东西 |
[59:05] | Well Pierre,you certainly were a big help. | 皮耶 你真的帮了我们不少 |
[59:07] | Merci,mademoiselle! | 谢谢 小姐 |
[59:09] | I’ve never spent so much money so fast. | 从未试过花钱花得这么快 |
[59:11] | My pleasure | 谢谢 |
[59:12] | Is that enough | 拿去 够了吗 |
[59:13] | Oh,thank you,thank you. Merci,mademoiselle. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 小姐 |
[59:15] | – We’ll be seeing you. – Au revoir,au revoir,bon soir! | – 再见 – 再见 再见 晚安 |
[59:27] | Bonjour,mesdames. | 你好 小姐 |
[59:29] | Bonjour mesdames. How do you do. I am the manager. May I help you? | 你好 我是经理有什么可以效劳的 |
[59:32] | Certainly. May you show me a place to take my shoes off. | 带我到可以让我脱掉鞋子的地方 |
[59:34] | My feet are killing me. | 我的脚痛死了 |
[59:36] | Dorothy,please,a lady never admits her feet hurt. | 桃乐丝 别这样女人不该承认脚痛的 |
[59:38] | “VANDIOR” | 你好 |
[59:40] | Bonjour mademoiselles. Have your reservations? | 你好小姐 有订房吗 |
[59:43] | Yes we do. It’s in the name of Mr. Augustus Esmond. | 有的 一个名叫奥古斯都·埃斯蒙德的先生 |
[59:46] | – This is Miss Shaw,I’m Miss Lee. – Hi. | – 这位是肃小姐 我姓李 – 你好 |
[59:49] | Oh,yes. We have been expecting you. This way. | 对 我们在等两位 这边请 |
[59:59] | Well! | 好 |
[59:59] | Miss Lee,Miss Shaw. | 李小姐 萧小姐 |
[1:00:01] | I thought surely in all Paris we could lose you. | 还以为到巴黎便可以甩掉你 |
[1:00:03] | Madame,are these the persons you were talking about? | 你说的就是这些人吗? |
[1:00:06] | Yes,these are the persons. | 对 就是他们 |
[1:00:08] | Oh,Lady Piggy. I mean Beekman! What a pleasant surprise. | 佩吉太太 我是说贝克曼太太 真是太意外了 |
[1:00:12] | Mmh,I dare say. | 嗯哼 一点不错 |
[1:00:14] | You may proceed,Pritchard. | 可以开始了 普里查德 |
[1:00:16] | This person is Miss Lee. | 这位是李小姐 |
[1:00:18] | Miss Lee | 李小姐 |
[1:00:19] | I represent the Suffolk and Greater London Insurance Company. | 我代表萨福克和大伦敦保险公司 |
[1:00:22] | Well,did you ever so! I never buy insurance. | 我从不买保险的 |
[1:00:24] | So,it’s Mr. Malone. He needs it in the business he’s in. | 向马龙先生推销吧 他的行业比较需要保险 |
[1:00:27] | What is all this? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[1:00:28] | Young woman | 小孩子 |
[1:00:29] | if you return the tiara,I’m willing to forget this squalid incident. | 只要你把后冠还我 我愿意忘了这件事 |
[1:00:34] | Allow me to clarify,Milady. | 由我来说吧 夫人 |
[1:00:36] | A Lady Beekman’s tiara,which is insured to my company, | 贝克曼夫人的后冠在我的公司投保 |
[1:00:39] | has been reported as stolen. | 她报案说后冠被偷了 |
[1:00:41] | What’s that got to do with us? | 被偷了?那跟我们有什么关系? |
[1:00:42] | We’ve been informed,it’s in your possession. | 我们知道它在你手上 |
[1:00:45] | Is that true? | 对吗 |
[1:00:46] | Absolutely not! | 当然不对 |
[1:00:47] | Honey,why don’t you let Lorelei talk for herself. | 亲爱的 你让罗莉拉自己说吧 |
[1:00:49] | She’ll do better than that. She’ll sue you for slander!Honey,tell them | 她没有那么下流 她可以告你们诽谤的 来 告诉他们 |
[1:00:54] | go on | 说啊 |
[1:00:55] | – Well – We’re waiting. | – 那 – 我们在等你 |
[1:00:57] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[1:00:58] | Well,I’m afraid it’s very much our business. | 恐怕那关我们事 |
[1:01:01] | Honey,just tell them you haven’t got it. Tell | 告诉他们你没拿 |
[1:01:03] | Oh,Lorelei,you didn’t! | 罗莉拉 不会吧 |
[1:01:06] | I did not steal Lady Beekman’s tiara. | 我没偷贝克曼夫人的后冠 |
[1:01:08] | Then perhaps you’ll explain how it happens to be in your possession? | 那或许你可以解释为何它在你手上 |
[1:01:11] | Suppose we say that’s my affair. | 那是我的事了 |
[1:01:13] | That’s one explanation. | 真是个好理由 |
[1:01:15] | Lord Beekman knows it wasn’t stolen. Ask him. | 贝克曼先生知道它不是被偷的 问他把 |
[1:01:18] | We’ve already done so,Miss Lee. | 我们已经知道了 李小姐 |
[1:01:19] | And | 结果呢 |
[1:01:20] | He denied knowing anything about it | 他说不知情 |
[1:01:22] | and departed for Africa. | 并已离开前往非洲了 |
[1:01:26] | Piggy wouldn’t do that! | 佩吉不会这样做的 |
[1:01:27] | Miss Lee,are you or are you not going to give back the tiara? | 李小姐 你会或是不会归还后冠 |
[1:01:32] | I wouldn’t dream of doing it. It’s mine and I’m going to keep it. | 我不会 它是我的 我会保留它 |
[1:01:37] | That remains to be seen. Come,Pritchard. | 那等着瞧吧 走吧 普里查德 |
[1:01:40] | You’ll find that I mean business. | 你会知道我是认真的 |
[1:01:42] | Oh,really? Then why are you wearing that hat? | 真的吗?那你为什么还戴着那帽 |
[1:01:48] | – I want to talk.- My mind’s made up. | – 我要跟你谈谈 – 我已有决定了 |
[1:01:50] | Look Lorelei. The simplest way to get out of this whole thing | 罗莉拉 最简单的解决方法 |
[1:01:53] | is just to give it back. | 是归还后冠 |
[1:01:54] | I do not care to converse with you,Mr. Malone. | 我不愿听你的话啊 马龙先生 |
[1:01:57] | We will not be in to this man,as long as we stay in this hotel. | 我们在本饭店时不准此男人打扰我们 |
[1:02:01] | I regret,madame,you will not stay here at all. | 抱歉 女士们你们不会住在本酒店 |
[1:02:03] | Oh,oh,what now? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:05] | The jigup,Lorelei. | 一切都完了 罗莉拉 |
[1:02:06] | Esmond canceled your reservation and your letter of credit. | 埃斯蒙德取消了订房和信托信函 |
[1:02:09] | – I don’t believe it. – After hearing from you. | – 我不想信因你已告知了他 – 我不想信因你已告知了他 |
[1:02:11] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:02:12] | I don’t believe it. Mr. Esmond wouldn’t do that. | 我不信 埃斯蒙德不会那么做的 |
[1:02:16] | – Did he? – Exactly, | – 他会吗 – 对 |
[1:02:18] | Mr. Esmond refuses responsibility for your bills. | 埃斯蒙德先生拒绝为你付账 |
[1:02:21] | – That’s not our concern.- We’ve just spent all of our money. | – 那太不方便了- 因为我们都把钱花光了 |
[1:02:25] | I’m sorry,madame. That’s not our concern. | 抱歉 这不关我们事 |
[1:02:27] | Come on honey. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧 我们离开这里 |
[1:02:29] | Anyway,I hear your plumbing is noisy. | 反正这里的水管声太吵了 |
[1:02:31] | Dorothy.If you need help,I’m at the Elysees Hotel. | 桃乐丝 如果你需要帮助 可到圣地瓦哥酒店找我 |
[1:02:34] | You hold your breath till I call. | 就算你死了也不会找你 |
[1:02:50] | Mademoiselle? | 小姐 |
[1:03:00] | Cafe | 咖啡 |
[1:03:03] | When love goes wrong | 当爱出了差错 |
[1:03:07] | Nothing goes right | 什么都不对劲 |
[1:03:11] | This one thing I know | 我只知道 |
[1:03:18] | When love goes wrong | 当爱出了差错 |
[1:03:21] | A man takes flight | 男人拔腿就跑 |
[1:03:25] | And women get uppity-oh | 女人只剩骄傲 |
[1:03:33] | The sun don’t beam | 太阳不见了 |
[1:03:36] | The moon don’t shine | 月儿不再闪耀 |
[1:03:40] | The tide don’t ebb and flow | 也不再有潮涨潮退 |
[1:03:48] | The clock won’t strike | 钟不再响 |
[1:03:52] | A match won’t light | 火柴不再亮 |
[1:03:55] | When love goes wrong | 当爱出了差错 |
[1:03:59] | Nothing goes right | 什么都不对劲 |
[1:04:03] | The blues all gather round you | 当被忧愁缠身 |
[1:04:10] | And day is dark as night | 白天就如黑夜 |
[1:04:18] | A man ain’t fit to live with | 当男人不再爱时 |
[1:04:23] | Dites moi,mademoiselle | 告诉我 小姐 |
[1:04:25] | And a woman’s a sorry sight | 女人只剩悲伤 |
[1:04:30] | C’est la guerre | 战争开始了 |
[1:04:32] | When love goes wrong | 当爱出了差错 |
[1:04:37] | Nothing goes right | 什么都不对劲 |
[1:04:40] | When love goes wrong Nothing goes right | 当爱出了差错 什么都不对劲 |
[1:04:46] | Do it,honey! Do it! | 来吧 甜心 |
[1:04:52] | Nothing goes,nothing goes right | 什么都…不对劲 |
[1:04:59] | When love goes wrong Nothing goes right | 当爱出了差错 什么都不对劲 |
[1:05:04] | Bees don’t buzz,fish don’t bite | 鱼不上钓 蜜蜂不再嗡嗡叫 |
[1:05:06] | Clock won’t strike,a match won’t light | 钟不再响 火柴不再亮 |
[1:05:09] | When love goes wrong love goes wrong | 当爱出了差错 爱出了差错 |
[1:05:16] | C’est vrai,c’est vrai,touch touch | 没错 没错 |
[1:05:21] | A woman’s a fright,a terrible sight | 女人只有悲伤 |
[1:05:25] | Man goes out,gets high as a kite | 男人像风筝一般远离 |
[1:05:26] | Love is something you just can’t fight | 爱情是无法抵抗的 |
[1:05:29] | You can’t fight it,honey,you can’t fight it. | 你无法抵抗 你无法抵抗 |
[1:05:31] | When love goes wrong,nothing | 当爱出了差错 |
[1:05:35] | No bows,honey,just eight bars and off. | 没人奉承 一切恢复平凡 |
[1:05:39] | Nothing goes right | 什么都不对劲 |
[1:05:42] | Crazy,crazy! | 疯了 |
[1:05:45] | Pierre,you are just in time. | 皮耶 你来得正好 |
[1:05:47] | It’s like we said You’re better off dead | 都说过了 死了还比较好 |
[1:05:54] | When love has lost its glow | 当爱不再闪亮 |
[1:06:01] | So take this down In black and white | 切都回到只有黑和白 |
[1:06:09] | When love goes wrong | 当爱出了差错 |
[1:06:12] | Nothing goes right | 什么都不对劲 |
[1:06:16] | When love goes wrong | 当爱出了差错 |
[1:06:20] | Nothing goes right nothing goes right | 什么都不对劲 |
[1:07:09] | – Right over there,monsieur. – Oh,thank you. | – 就在那边 先生 – 哦 谢谢你 |
[1:07:11] | Merci | 谢谢 |
[1:07:13] | Lorelei? | 罗莉拉 |
[1:07:15] | Oh.Hello.dear | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:07:17] | You remember Mr. Esmond,don’t you,dear? | 你还记得 埃斯蒙德先生吧? |
[1:07:19] | Perfectly. | 记得很清楚 |
[1:07:20] | Why not say hello,then? | 那为什么不跟他打招呼呢 |
[1:07:22] | After all,he used to be a friend of ours. | 毕竟他曾经是我们的朋友 |
[1:07:25] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[1:07:26] | – Nice to see you. – Yes,indeed. | – 很高兴见到你 – 是啊 没错 |
[1:07:28] | Lorelei. Lorelei,wait! | 罗莉拉 等一下 |
[1:07:32] | I’ve flown the Atlantic Ocean to talk to you. | 我搭船越过大西洋 为的就是要跟你谈谈 |
[1:07:36] | And now you | 而你 |
[1:07:36] | Well,you might come in for a minute. | 你可以进来一会儿你介意吗? |
[1:07:38] | – That’s,if you don’t mind? – Oh,I don’t mind if you don’t mind. | – 如果你不介意 – 你不介意 我也不介意 |
[1:07:41] | – Mr. Esmond? – Thank you. | – 是埃斯蒙德先生吗 – 谢谢 |
[1:07:46] | Aren’t you even gonna say you’re sorry? | 罗莉拉 你一点也不难过吗 |
[1:07:49] | I won’t let myself. | 我不会让自己难过的 |
[1:07:51] | I won’t let myself fall in love with a man | 我不会爱上一个 |
[1:07:53] | who won’t trust me,no matter what I might do. | 无论我可以做什么都不信任我的男人 |
[1:07:56] | “No matter what you “? Lorelei,that’s being unreasonable. | 不信任 罗莉拉 别蛮不讲理 |
[1:07:59] | Well,goodbye,then. | 那么 拜拜了 |
[1:08:01] | How can I trust you after all Father’s found out? | 我爸发现你做的事后 叫我怎么相信你? |
[1:08:05] | We’re ready to dress you,mademoiselle. | 准备好帮你换衣服了 |
[1:08:07] | Be right there. | 好 马上来 |
[1:08:09] | Lorelei,I | 罗莉拉 我 |
[1:08:12] | It’s men like you who have made me the way I am. | 是你这种男人害成我这样子的 |
[1:08:15] | And if you loved me at all | 如果你爱我 |
[1:08:16] | you’d feel sorry for the terrible troubles I’ve been through | 你会为我的遭遇而感到难过 |
[1:08:20] | instead of holding them against me. | 而不是来怪我 |
[1:08:22] | No,no,don’t say another word. | 不要 什么也不要说了 |
[1:08:27] | I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 我不打算再说什么 |
[1:08:31] | Poor Gus,you have a pretty tough time. | 可怜的格斯 你看来挺惨的 |
[1:08:32] | You know,if you really want to get upset, | 如果你想再惨一点 |
[1:08:34] | go out and see the number she’s gonna do next. | 去看看她下一场表演吧 |
[1:08:36] | You mean | 你是说 |
[1:08:39] | Oh,dear. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢 |
[1:10:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:17] | No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:10:26] | No | 不 |
[1:10:30] | No | 不 |
[1:10:32] | No,no,no,no,no,no | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:10:36] | No,no | 不 不 |
[1:10:41] | No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:10:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:50] | The French are glad to die for love | 法国人喜欢为爱而死 |
[1:10:55] | They delight in fighting duels | 他们喜欢决斗 |
[1:11:00] | But I prefer a man who lives | 但我喜欢 |
[1:11:04] | And gives expensive jewels | 可送我珠宝的富翁 |
[1:11:11] | A kiss on the hand May be quite continental | 吻手是欧洲的礼仪 |
[1:11:17] | But diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 但钻石是女孩的至爱 |
[1:11:22] | A kiss may be grand | 亲吻或许甜美 |
[1:11:25] | But it won’t pay the rental On your humble flat | 却不可以用来付房租 |
[1:11:29] | Or help you at the auto-mat | 或帮你买车 |
[1:11:32] | Men grow cold as girls grow old | 男人会变得无情 就像女人会变老一样 |
[1:11:37] | And we all lose our charms in the end | 我们最后都会失去魅力 |
[1:11:42] | But square-cut or pear-shaped These rocks don’t lose their shape | 但是不管平切或是割圆 钻石都不会失去它们的光芒 |
[1:11:48] | Diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 钻石是女孩的至爱 |
[1:11:55] | Tiffany’s! | 蒂芙尼 |
[1:11:59] | Cartier! | 卡地亚 |
[1:12:03] | Black,Starr,Frost,Gorham | 布莱克 史塔 弗罗斯特 高汉 |
[1:12:06] | Talk to me,Harry Winston Tell me all about it! | 跟我说话吧 哈利·温斯顿 告诉我吧 |
[1:12:13] | There may come a time When a lass needs a lawyer | 或许有一天 如遇到了大律师 |
[1:12:18] | But diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 但钻石是女孩的至爱 |
[1:12:24] | There may come a time | 或许有一天 |
[1:12:26] | When a hard-boiled employer Thinks you’re awful nice | 没良心的老板 也会夸你很美 |
[1:12:32] | But get that ice Or else no dice | 给我钻石 否则收声 |
[1:12:35] | He’s your guy when stocks are high | 股市上涨时 他是你的男人 |
[1:12:39] | But beware when they start to descend | 但小心股票下泻 |
[1:12:45] | It’s then that those louses Go back to their spouses | 他们便会回到其他女人身边 |
[1:12:50] | Diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 但钻石是女孩的至爱 |
[1:13:03] | I’ve heard of affairs That are strictly platonic | 我听过柏拉图式的爱 |
[1:13:08] | But diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 不过钻石是女孩的至爱 |
[1:13:13] | And I think affairs that You must keep liaisonic | 我想还是保持纯精神的爱 |
[1:13:19] | Are better bets If little pets get big baguettes | 免得年轻人都弄到了钻石 |
[1:13:24] | Time rolls on And youth is gone | 时光飞逝 青春不再 |
[1:13:28] | And you can’t straighten up When you bend | 背弯了便不再能直 |
[1:13:34] | But stiff back or stiff knees You stand straight at | 但不管是弯腰或是驼背 你都可以直立于 |
[1:13:39] | Tiffany’s | 蒂芙尼 |
[1:13:49] | Diamonds Diamonds | 钻石 钻石 |
[1:13:54] | Diamonds Diamonds | 钻石 钻石 |
[1:14:00] | I don’t mean rhinestones | 我不是指冒牌货 |
[1:14:04] | But diamonds | 但钻石 |
[1:14:08] | Are a girl’s best | 是女孩的 |
[1:14:14] | Best friend | 至爱 |
[1:14:26] | Hi,honey. How’d Gus like your number? | 嗨 格斯喜欢你的表演吗 |
[1:14:29] | He didn’t applaud. He looked kind of grim. | 他没拍手 看起来很忧愁 |
[1:14:31] | Hand me my hat,please. | 麻烦把头饰给我 |
[1:14:34] | He is sweet,isn’t he? I really do love Gus. | 他很好 对吧 我真的爱格斯 |
[1:14:37] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[1:14:39] | There’s no other millionaire in the world with such a gentle disposition. | 没有一个有钱人有他那么好脾气 |
[1:14:43] | He never wins an argument,always does anything I ask | 每次吵架也是他输 我说什么 他便做什么 |
[1:14:47] | and he’s got the money to do it with. | 虽然他有能力不迁就我 |
[1:14:49] | How can I help loving a man like that? | 我怎能不爱这男人呢 |
[1:14:52] | I guess so. Let’s don’t talk about love. | 我想是的 别谈爱不爱了 |
[1:14:55] | It reminds me of my friend Malone,the human ferret. | 那让我想起大帅哥 马龙 |
[1:14:58] | Deshabill? | 不好了 |
[1:15:00] | Quelle catastrophe! Les gendarmes! | 李小姐 出事了 警察 |
[1:15:03] | The police are here! They asked for you! They have a warrant for your arrest. | 警察来了 他们来找你 并且有拘捕令 |
[1:15:07] | They are coming now. | 他们将要进来 |
[1:15:09] | It will get in all the newspapers. It will hurt my business. Quelle scandal! | 消息会见报我的生意也完了 丑闻 |
[1:15:14] | Give up that tiara. | 你交出后冠给他们 |
[1:15:16] | Piggy give to me. | 是佩吉给我的 |
[1:15:18] | If I give it back,it’s admitting I stole it. | 我把它交出来等如承认我是贼 |
[1:15:20] | You’re in a strange country.You can’t prove you didn’t steal it. | 别激动 我们现在留落异乡 你不能证明你没偷 |
[1:15:25] | Do you want to take the chance of a couple of years in the Bastille? | 想去巴士底监狱坐几年监吗 |
[1:15:28] | – I guess I’ve got to give it back. – Where is it? | – 我想我会交还给他们的 – 在哪里 |
[1:15:31] | – In there.- Come on,let’s get it. | – 在那 – 来 快点拿出来 |
[1:15:33] | – Oh,Dorothy. It’s just not fair. – No,of course not. | – 桃乐丝 这不公平 – 当然不公平 |
[1:15:40] | It’s gone! | 它不见了 |
[1:15:41] | What? Are you sure this is where you left it? | 什么 你肯定是放在这里吗? |
[1:15:45] | Yes. It’s been stolen! It’s been stolen! | 对 它被偷了 |
[1:15:50] | The cops! Oh,sister,we really are in a jam. | 是警察 我们真的大祸临头了 |
[1:15:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:15:58] | Maybe you can get out here if I give you a boost. | 或许推一推你 你可以爬出去 |
[1:15:59] | Lorelei? It’s me,Gus. | 罗莉拉 是我 格斯 |
[1:16:02] | – Gus. – I come to say goodbye. | – 格斯 – 我来是说再见的 |
[1:16:03] | He’s your best chance. | 他是你最好的机会了 |
[1:16:04] | Why,if he can’t boost me any higher than you can. | 他可以比你更大力的推我 |
[1:16:07] | Just a minute,Gus. | 格斯 等一下 |
[1:16:08] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:16:09] | Either you hock some of that stuff or get the price of the diamond tiara out of him. | 你不是要把那东西当掉 就是要他帮你付钻石后冠的钱 |
[1:16:12] | – How much will a tiara cost? – 15,000 at least. | – 后冠值多少钱 – 最少也要1万5千吧 |
[1:16:16] | Gee,that’ll take an hour and 45 minutes. | 那要1小时45分 |
[1:16:19] | All right,you get the money and I’ll take care of the gendarmes. | 你去筹钱 我去应付警察 |
[1:16:23] | Never mind how. You’re not the only one around here with hidden talents. | 别管我怎么做 有天份的不单只你啊 |
[1:16:26] | – Lorelei? – Coming! | – 罗莉拉 – 来了 |
[1:16:29] | You can come in now,Daddy darling. | 你可以进来了 亲爱的爹地 |
[1:16:32] | Lorelei,I’ve made up my mind. We’re through. Through forever. | 罗莉拉 我已下定决心了 我们完了 永远的完了 |
[1:16:35] | Oh,but first I want to kiss you goodbye. | 但我想跟你吻别 |
[1:16:39] | Very well. | 也好 |
[1:16:41] | No,no. Not in front of everybody. Come on in,Daddy darling. | 亲爱的 别在大庭广众 进来吧 亲爱的爹地 |
[1:16:50] | “American vols sont ici .” | 自纽约起飞的泛美航空110班机 |
[1:16:51] | “Venant de New York maintenant la porte douze.” | 已于12号门降落 |
[1:16:54] | This is your flight coming now,monsieur. | 你等的飞机已经到了 |
[1:16:55] | Oh,thanks very much. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:05] | “Now Ici,monsieur.” | 谢谢 |
[1:17:08] | – I know,I just wish to speak with this gentleman. – Bien,monsieur. | – 我知道我不过想跟那位先生说话 – 好的 先生 |
[1:17:11] | – Well Malone? – How are you,Mr. Esmond. Have a nice trip? | – 马龙 – 你好 埃斯蒙德先生 旅途愉快吗? |
[1:17:13] | My son,where is he? | 我的儿子在哪? |
[1:17:14] | A few minutes ago,he was in the cafe where the girls are working. | 几分钟前 他在那女孩工作的剧院里 |
[1:17:17] | I explicitly told you to stay with him. | 我来之前你要好好的看守着他 |
[1:17:20] | – Well,he – Don’t you know he can’t be left alone | – 那 他 – 你不知道尤其是和那女孩一起时 |
[1:17:23] | in the same city with that blonde man-trap. | 他更加需要别人看守的 |
[1:17:24] | He’s perfectly safe. | 他暂时很安全 |
[1:17:26] | Right now,the man-trap is in the night court | 现在那金发女孩在夜间法庭 |
[1:17:30] | getting ready to explain a few things to the police. | 准备跟警方解释几件事 |
[1:17:32] | – That’s much better. – We’ll go over there as soon as you get through this customs thing. | – 那就好了 – 在你通关后 我们尽快赶去 |
[1:17:37] | I’ll be right with you. | 马上便来 |
[1:17:46] | I beg your pardon. | 对不起 |
[1:17:49] | Sir Beekman. I heard you’d gone to Africa. | 贝克曼先生 听说你到非洲去了 |
[1:17:52] | What? What’d you say? Beekman? | 什么?你说什么 贝克曼 |
[1:17:54] | No,Sir,my name is not Beekman,my name’s Amos Finch. | 我不是贝克曼 我是阿莫斯·芬奇 |
[1:17:57] | All right,if that’s how you want it. | 好吧 随你喜欢 |
[1:17:59] | I say,don’t be in such a confounded rush. | 干嘛那么急呢 |
[1:18:01] | Aren’t you’re the chap on the boat? | 你不是船上那男子吗? |
[1:18:03] | – I am. – I thought so. | – 我 - 我是的 |
[1:18:04] | Er,I was just having a bit of a joke. Of course I’m Beekman. | 哦 我只是开个玩笑 我当然是贝克曼 |
[1:18:07] | You’re sure? | 你肯定 |
[1:18:08] | Well,rather. | 当然 |
[1:18:09] | My plane leaves in an hour.. Do you know where to find Miss Lee? | 我的班机一小时后要起飞 你知李小姐在哪吗? |
[1:18:13] | I think so. | 我知道 |
[1:18:14] | Would mind giving her a message for me,but not until after I’ve gone. | 能帮我带个口讯给她吗 但要我走了后才可告诉她 |
[1:18:17] | Glad to. | 没问题 |
[1:18:18] | Tell her ..tell her that I had no choice in the matter. | 没问题告诉她我别无他法 |
[1:18:21] | What I did,I had to do,and all that sort of rot,you know. | 我是逼不得已的 你知道的 |
[1:18:24] | She’d understand if she knew my wife. | 要是她了解我太太她会明白的 |
[1:18:26] | And tell her tell her I know that money means nothing to her. | 告诉她 我知钱对她来说是毫无意义的 |
[1:18:30] | But I’ll make it up to her someday,somehow. | 但我会补偿她的 有机会的话 |
[1:18:33] | I’ll tell her. | 我会转告她 |
[1:18:34] | Thanks awfully,old boy. Well,toodle-loo. | 谢谢了 再见 |
[1:18:36] | It’ll be a great favor,by George,a great favor. | 你帮了我一个大忙 很大的忙 |
[1:18:39] | All right,Malone,take me to this young lady. | 好吧 马龙先生 带我去见那位小姐吧 |
[1:18:41] | Yes,sir. | 好的先生 |
[1:18:45] | Reprenter sentiments et si honorablement monsieur le president. | 高贵 光荣的法官大人 |
[1:18:48] | Le mettez un terme par un chiment exemplaire. | 我们在此要严厉的进行审判 |
[1:18:52] | Faites entrer l’accus? | 带被告进来 |
[1:18:55] | Faite entrer mademoiselle Lee. | 带李小姐进来 |
[1:18:57] | Mademoiselle Lorelei Lee. | 罗莉拉小姐 |
[1:19:16] | Mademoiselle Lee. | 李小姐 |
[1:19:18] | Je veux dire la verit? toute la verit? rien que la verit?” | 你要发誓所说的都是实话 绝无虚假 |
[1:19:24] | – You will please swear,Miss Lee. | 发誓吧 李小姐 |
[1:19:26] | – Oh,judge,I never swear. | 大人 我没流汗(与发誓同言) |
[1:19:29] | You’ve been asked | 法庭要求你发誓 |
[1:19:30] | to swear to tell the truth,the whole truth,nothing but the truth. | 所说的都是实话 绝无虚假 |
[1:19:33] | Will you do that? | 我愿意照做吗? |
[1:19:35] | Well,yeah. Thank you ever so. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[1:19:38] | Sit down,mademoiselle. | 坐下 小姐 |
[1:19:42] | You are being to hold you for trial,for a charge of grand larceny. | 李小姐 我要因盗窃罪逮捕你 |
[1:19:47] | The complainer attest that you have stolen | 原告说你偷了她的 |
[1:19:49] | how do you say it a headpiece of diamond,a tiara? | 是什么来的?一顶钻石后冠 |
[1:19:52] | My goodness,judge,a girl needs time to think. | 天呀 法官大人 女人需要时间考虑 |
[1:19:56] | You’re so much more intelligent than poor little me. | 你比我这小可怜可爱多了 |
[1:20:00] | Won’t you tell me what I ought to say? | 为什么不告诉我该说些什么 |
[1:20:03] | – Please,answer the charge,Miss Lee. – Yes,judge,I was going to. | – 请回答问题 李小姐 – 好吧 我回答好了 |
[1:20:09] | I was just thinking. It was all a terrible misunderstanding. | 我在想 那是个可怕的误会 |
[1:20:13] | You see,sometimes life is very hard for a girl like I. | 你看 有时像我这样的女孩生活很苦的 |
[1:20:18] | Especially if she happens to be pretty like I and have blonde hair. | 特别是我这么漂亮 而且一头金发 |
[1:20:23] | We can do without the philosophy. We have interest in the facts,only. | 我们不想听你说废话 我们只对事实有兴趣 |
[1:20:29] | Mr. Pritchard is a little confused | 大人 普里查德有疑问 |
[1:20:31] | and would like to bring up a question. | 想问个问题 |
[1:20:33] | I can hardly blame him. What is the question? | 好吧 他有什么问题 |
[1:20:36] | Mr. Pritchard doesn’t see very well, | 普里查德先生视力不好 |
[1:20:38] | and would like to look at mademoiselle Lee,more closely. | 他想靠近点看看李小姐 |
[1:20:40] | Permission granted. | 批准 |
[1:20:47] | – Now Miss Lee,I should like .. – Why,Mr. Pritchard,how nice to see you! | – 李小姐 我无法 – 普里查德先生 真高兴又见到你 |
[1:20:51] | Yes,Miss Lee You are Miss Lee,aren’t you? | 好的 李小姐 你是李小姐吧 |
[1:20:55] | That’s just who I am,all right. But my friends call me Lorelei. | 我就是李小姐 但我朋友叫我罗莉拉 |
[1:20:59] | I hope you’re my friend. I love to have handsome gentlemen be my friends. | 我希望你能成为我朋友 因为我喜欢帅气的人做我朋友 |
[1:21:05] | Well,my eyes are not what they might be. | 真希望我的视力能好一点 |
[1:21:07] | – Have you ever heard me sing? – No. | – 你听过我唱歌吗?-没有 |
[1:21:10] | – Are you sure? – Oh,I’ve not had the pleasure. | – 你肯定 – 我没那么好运 |
[1:21:13] | Thank you ever so! | 谢谢你 |
[1:21:16] | A kiss on the hand May be quite continental | 吻手是欧洲的礼仪 |
[1:21:21] | But diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 钻石是女孩的至爱 |
[1:21:27] | A kiss may be grand | 亲吻或许甜美 |
[1:21:29] | But it won’t pay the rental On your humble flat | 却不可以用来付房租 |
[1:21:33] | Or help you at the auto-mat | 或帮你买车 |
[1:21:37] | Men grow cold as girls grow old | 男人会变得无情 跟女人会变老一样 |
[1:21:42] | And we all lose our charms in the end | 我们最后都会失去魅力 |
[1:21:46] | Sister! | 安静 |
[1:21:48] | Square-cut or pear-shaped These rocks don’t lose their shape | 但是不管平切或是割圆 钻石都不会失去它们的光芒 |
[1:21:53] | Diamonds are a girl’s best friend | 钻石是女孩的至爱 |
[1:21:55] | This is not a cabaret! Stop that woman! | 这不是一个歌舞表演 阻止那个女人唱歌 |
[1:22:00] | Tiffany’s! | 蒂芙尼 |
[1:22:04] | Cartier! | 卡迪亚 |
[1:22:13] | Black,Starr,Frost,Gorham | 布莱克 史塔 弗罗斯特 高汉 |
[1:22:16] | Talk to me,Harry Winston Talk to me | 跟我说话吧 哈利·温斯顿 告诉我吧 |
[1:22:19] | Did you hear me? Stop her! Take her to the witness stand! | 你们听到吗?阻止她 带她回被告席 |
[1:22:24] | The rest of you take your places. | 其他人返回坐位去 |
[1:22:28] | You are fired! | 你被开除了 |
[1:22:30] | How could my son get mixed up with that type of girl? | 我儿子怎么会爱上这种女人 |
[1:22:33] | “Asseyz vous!” | 坐下 |
[1:22:38] | Now,young lady,we’re here to dispense justice. | 小姐 这里是法庭 |
[1:22:43] | Not to watch a cabaret show. You understand me? | 不是看表演的地方 明白了吗? |
[1:22:48] | – Yes,judge. – All right. | – 明白 大人 – 是的 |
[1:22:51] | Did you or did you not steal the diamond tiara? | 你有或是没有偷钻石后冠 |
[1:22:55] | Oh,no,sir. I did not steal it. | 没有 我没有偷 |
[1:22:58] | The fact is,Lady Beekman’s husband gave it to me. | 那是贝克曼女士的丈夫送我的 |
[1:23:03] | Your Honor,I’d like to give some information! | 法官大人 我想先提供一些资料 |
[1:23:05] | The defendant here is not | 那名被告不是 |
[1:23:05] | Silence! | 安静 |
[1:23:09] | You have evidence that affects this case? | 你有影响本案的证据吗 |
[1:23:12] | – Yes,Sir,I have. – Well,by all means. | -是的 大人我有 – 通过各种方法 |
[1:23:14] | Your Honor,before he talks,could I explain something? | 大人 在他说话前 我可以先解释一件事吗? |
[1:23:17] | Go ahead,Miss Lee. | 说吧 李小姐 |
[1:23:18] | Well,I have a friend named Dorothy,and she’s a really good friend. | 我有个朋友叫桃乐丝 她很好人 |
[1:23:24] | And Dorothy knows I would never do anything that was really wrong. | 桃乐丝知道我不会做坏事 |
[1:23:29] | – Miss Lee,do you have to say this? – Yes,sir,I do. | – 李小姐 你非说下去不可吗 – 是的 大人 |
[1:23:34] | There’s a certain young man that Dorothy likes. | 有个年轻人很喜欢桃乐丝 |
[1:23:37] | In fact,she’s very fond of him. | 而且桃乐丝也很喜欢他 |
[1:23:39] | And,Dorothy would never speak to this man again | 桃乐丝将永不会跟他说话 |
[1:23:43] | if he ever did anything to hurt me,Lorelei. | 如果他伤害了罗莉拉 |
[1:23:48] | So I think this young man had just better know that | 这位年轻人最好知道这 |
[1:23:51] | well,well,Dorothy thinks she’s in love with him. | 桃乐丝爱上了他 |
[1:23:57] | Mr. Esmond,I resign. | 埃斯蒙德先生 我要辞职了 |
[1:23:59] | – What? – I just quit the case,you don’t owe me a dime. | – 什么?- 我退出这个案 你不必付钱 |
[1:24:02] | What got into you? Are you out of your mind? | 你怎么了?疯了吗? |
[1:24:04] | Hmmm,but I like it that way. | 我想这样做 |
[1:24:05] | – Judge,I’ve changed my mind. – What? | – 我想这样做 法官大人 我改变主意了 – 什么 |
[1:24:08] | I haven’t anything to say. | 我没有话要说了 |
[1:24:10] | Oh,this becomes more and more confusing. | 这事越来越复杂了 |
[1:24:14] | But the solution is simple. My decision is this: | 但解决的办法很简单 我已经决定了 |
[1:24:20] | The property in question will be placed in custody of this court | 引起争议的后冠将由本法院暂时保管 |
[1:24:23] | until its rightful owner can be established by an affidavit from Lord Beekman himself. | 直到合法拥有者贝克曼获得确认前 |
[1:24:28] | Now,Miss Lee,you will give me the tiara. | 李小姐 请把后冠交出来 |
[1:24:33] | But,judge,I can’t. | 大人 我没法这样做 |
[1:24:35] | If you refuse,I must put you in prison. | 不交出来 便把你关起来 |
[1:24:38] | Well,I don’t refuse,I just haven’t got it. It was stolen. | 不是不交出来是它不在我手上 后冠被偷了 |
[1:24:41] | Your Honor, | 大人 |
[1:24:42] | I think I know where that thing is,and think I know who’s got it. | 我知后冠在哪里 也知谁把它拿了 |
[1:24:45] | – Who are you,by the way? – I’m a private detective,your honor. | – 你到底是什么人 – 我是个私家侦探 |
[1:24:48] | If you’ll give me a couple of policemen and wait about half an hour | 如果派几名警察跟我走 等我半小时 |
[1:24:51] | I can bring the tiara back and settle this thing. | 我会把后冠带回来 并将此事办好 |
[1:24:54] | Anything would be better than this. Go with him. | 最好如你所言 跟他去吧 |
[1:24:57] | – Accompagnez-le. Oui! – L’audience est supendue | – 陪他去 – 现在休庭 |
[1:25:04] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[1:25:08] | “Pardon,monsieur. Vous allez nous suivre.” | 对不起 先生 请跟我们来 |
[1:25:11] | – What’s that? – “Vous allez nous suivre.” | – 说什么 – 先生 请跟我们来 |
[1:25:13] | – What’s he saying? – “Question darr,monsiuer. Allez! | – 他说什么 – 请跟我们来 先生 |
[1:25:16] | Speak English! I don’t speak | 说英文好吗?我听不懂法文 |
[1:25:17] | – his is outrageous! – “Mais avec nous.” | – 这太过份了 – 请跟我们来 |
[1:25:20] | I’m a British subject! You’ll hear about this! | 我是英国公民 你们有麻烦了 |
[1:25:22] | This is positively outrageous! Your Honor,I demand a lawyer. | 这真的太过份了 大人 我要求见我的律师 |
[1:25:26] | – Que se decouvre!- Decouvrez vous!” | – 发现什么 – 找到了他 |
[1:25:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:29] | – What did you say? . – Good evening,your Lordship. | – 你在说什么 – 晚上好 爵爷 |
[1:25:31] | – Pritchard! – The policemen want you to remove your hat. | – 普里查德 – 警察要你把帽子脱掉 |
[1:25:34] | Well,why doesn’t he say so? | 他为什么不早说呢? |
[1:25:35] | What are you doing,send for the British consulate. | 你在这里做什么 叫英国大使来 |
[1:25:37] | – Meantime,I’ll take this. – Hey,give that back. | – 我现在要你的手提箱 – 嗨 还给我 |
[1:25:38] | In just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[1:25:39] | Your Honor,this is Sir Francis Beekman. | 法官大人 这位是弗朗西斯·贝克曼爵士 |
[1:25:42] | And this,I believe,is the missing tiara. | 这个我相信 而这就是失窃的后冠 |
[1:25:45] | That’s private property! | 那是我的私人财产 |
[1:25:46] | I’m sure Miss Lee will be glad to return it. | 我想 李小姐会很乐意还你的 |
[1:25:48] | I certainly would. | 我当然很乐意 |
[1:25:50] | But before that happens, | 但在还你之前 |
[1:25:51] | I believe His Honor asked Miss Lee to give him the tiara. | 我想请法官大人 让李小姐将后冠归还给他 |
[1:25:54] | I did! | 批准 |
[1:25:55] | – I say,that isn’t – I wouldn’t go into that,if I were you,Mr. Finch. | – 我认为那不是 – 如果我是你 我不会那么做的 芬奇先生 |
[1:25:59] | Finch? | 芬奇先生 |
[1:26:00] | – Miss Lee. – Thank you. | – 李小姐 谢谢 |
[1:26:06] | – Your Honor. – Thank you. | – 大人 – 谢谢 |
[1:26:08] | Maitre Courtier | 葛提尔先生 |
[1:26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:13] | – Monsieur Pritchard. – Thank you. Your Lordship. | – 普里查德先生 – 谢谢 阁下 |
[1:26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:18] | Case dismissed! | 本案审结 |
[1:26:21] | But,five minutes ago you said you would marry me. | 但5分钟前你说要嫁给我 |
[1:26:24] | But that’s before Dorothy phoned me. | 那是桃乐丝打电话给我之前 |
[1:26:26] | But what on earth could she say to make you change your mind? | 她到底说了什么 令你改变主意? |
[1:26:29] | She just said everything’s okay now. | 你只是说一切都安好了 |
[1:26:32] | I don’t quite understand | 我不明白 |
[1:26:34] | – Oh,dear. – Well. | – 天啊 – 好 |
[1:26:35] | Hello,Father. | 你好 爸爸 |
[1:26:37] | Hello,son. | 嗨 孩子 |
[1:26:39] | I know why you’re here for,Father,and I don’t care. I’ve made up my mind. | 不管你知否我的来意 我不在乎 我已经下了决心 |
[1:26:42] | I’m gonna make her marry me. | 我要使她愿意嫁我 |
[1:26:43] | Oh,bless you heart,that’s wonderful. | 天啊 太好了 |
[1:26:46] | – I presume this is the young lady? – Well,yes. | – 是这位年轻的女孩 – 嗯 是的 |
[1:26:48] | Such a pretty little girl! American? | 好漂亮的小女孩 你是美国人 |
[1:26:51] | Yes,except on my father and mother side. They’re Irish. | 对 但我爸妈是爱尔兰人 |
[1:26:54] | Believe me,son. I’m delighted about this. | 孩子 相信我 我很高兴 |
[1:26:56] | I’ve wanted to see you married for a long time. | 我希望你们能白头到老 |
[1:26:59] | Anybody but that monster,Lorelei Lee. | 只要你不娶 那只叫罗莉拉的怪物就好了 |
[1:27:02] | – What? – Mr. Esmond,I am Lorelei Lee! | – 什么?- 埃斯蒙德先生 我就是罗莉拉 |
[1:27:06] | Hah,hah. Pretty early in the game to start teasing your father-in-law. | 你这样喜欢开老爷的玩笑啊 |
[1:27:09] | – What’s the matter with you,Father? – Nothing. I can take a joke. | – 怎么了啊 爸 – 我喜欢跟别人开玩笑 |
[1:27:14] | What joke? This is Lorelei. | 什么玩笑 她是罗莉拉啊 |
[1:27:16] | Father,this is not the sort of thing one would joke about. | 爸 这不是可以开玩笑的 |
[1:27:19] | I don’t have my driver’s license with me, | 我没有驾驶牌照 |
[1:27:21] | but you can take my word for it. Honest! | 但请你相信我说的话都是真的 |
[1:27:24] | Look,that’s I. See my name? | 看 那就是我 看到我的名字了吗? |
[1:27:32] | I’m too old for this sort of thing. | 我老得无法接受这种事 |
[1:27:34] | – Father,I don’t understand. – You don’t understand? | – 爸 我不明白 – 你不明白吗 |
[1:27:37] | How do you think I feel | 你想想我 |
[1:27:39] | with thousands of Lorelei Lees coming at me from everywhere? | 无数次都碰到罗莉拉的感受是怎的? |
[1:27:42] | But believe me,son,you’re not going to marry any one of them! | 但请你相信我 孩子 你一个都不能娶 |
[1:27:45] | Father,I love her. | 父亲 我爱她 |
[1:27:47] | I love her very much. | 我非常爱她 |
[1:27:48] | I’ve never had a feeling | 我从没有过这种感觉 |
[1:27:49] | Oh,shut up! Young lady,you don’t fool me one bit. | 别说了 小姐 你骗不了我的 |
[1:27:55] | I’m not trying to. But I bet I could,though. | 我不会骗你 虽然我有能力骗 |
[1:27:58] | No,you might convince this jackass,that you love him, | 你也许可以让这傻孩子以为 你爱他 |
[1:28:01] | but you’ll never convince me. | 但你骗不了我的 |
[1:28:03] | That’s too bad. Because I do love him. | 那太糟了 因为我真的爱上他 |
[1:28:06] | Certainly. For his money. | 当然 你爱的是他的钱 |
[1:28:08] | No! Honestly. | 不 真的 |
[1:28:10] | Have you got the nerve stand there and you expect me to believe | 你有勇气站在那里 你以为我会相信 |
[1:28:13] | that you don’t want to marry my son for his money? | 你嫁他 不是因为他的钱吗 |
[1:28:15] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[1:28:17] | Then what do you want to marry him for? | 那你为什么要嫁他? |
[1:28:19] | – I want to marry him for your money. – There! | – 为了你的钱啊 – 好了 |
[1:28:24] | Oh,Lorelei! | 罗莉拉 |
[1:28:25] | Don’t you see that’s why we have to have his consent,silly. | 难道你看不出吗 因此我们才要征求他的同意 |
[1:28:28] | Well,at least we’re getting down to brass tacks. | 至少我们知道真相了 |
[1:28:30] | You admit that all you’re after is money. | 你承认你全都是为了钱 |
[1:28:32] | No,I don’t. Aren’t you funny? | 不是 你真是太奇怪了 |
[1:28:36] | Don’t you know that a man being rich | 你不知道有钱的男人 |
[1:28:39] | is like a girl being pretty? | 和美女是一样的吗 |
[1:28:41] | You might not marry a girl just because she’s pretty. | 你或不会因为一个女孩漂亮而娶她 |
[1:28:44] | But,my goodness,doesn’t it help? | 但天啊 那的确是原因之一 |
[1:28:47] | And if you had a daughter | 如果你有女儿 |
[1:28:48] | wouldn’t you rather she didn’t marry a poor man? – But I was just | – 你也不会想她嫁个穷人吧 – 但 我只是 |
[1:28:51] | You’d want her to have the most wonderful things in the world,and to be very happy. | 你想她拥有最好最棒的东西 并快乐的生活 |
[1:28:56] | Why is it wrong for me to want those things? | 那我要那些东西 有何不对呢 |
[1:28:59] | Well,I concede that | 我认输了 |
[1:29:02] | Say,they told me you were stupid. You don’t sound stupid to me. | 他们告诉我说你很笨 我觉得你一点也不笨 |
[1:29:06] | I can be smart when it’s important. But most men don’t like it. | 重要的时刻我会很聪明 但大多数男人都不喜欢 |
[1:29:10] | Except Gus. | 除了格斯 |
[1:29:12] | He’s always been interested in my brains. | 他一直都欣赏我的聪明 |
[1:29:14] | No,no,that much of a fool he’s not. | 所以他不是笨蛋 |
[1:29:17] | Father,you’ve changed your mind? | 爸 你改变主意了 |
[1:29:19] | I don’t know,son,I just don’t know what to tell you. | 孩子 我不知道 我不知该跟你说什么 |
[1:29:23] | Daddy? | 爹地 |
[1:29:26] | No,Daddy,not you. I guess I mean “Sonny.” | 不 爹地不是你 我是说你儿子 |
[1:29:29] | I’d like to spend about three minutes alone with your father. | 我想跟你爸独处3分钟 |
[1:29:31] | – Three minutes alone. – Run along,darling. | – 独处3分钟 – 去逛街吧 亲爱的 |
[1:29:33] | Yes,dear. | 好吧 |
[1:29:35] | Now,Mr.Esmond,about what we were speaking. | 埃斯蒙德先生 关于刚才的事 |
[1:29:38] | Well,there’s a great deal to consider. I just can’t answer | 我还有很多事要考虑 所以现在无法回答 |
[1:29:53] | Please,take your places. | 请你挪个地方 |
[1:30:10] | Remember,honey,on your wedding day it’s all right to say yes. | 记住 在婚礼上可以说我愿意的 |
[1:30:20] | We’re just two little girls From Little Rock | 我们两个小岩城女孩 |
[1:30:27] | And we lived on the wrong side Of the tracks | 我们住错了地方 |
[1:30:35] | But at last we won the big crusade | 不管小岩城或大岩城 |
[1:30:39] | Looks like we finally made the grade | 就像我们终于成功了 |
[1:30:50] | But square-cut or pear-shaped These rocks don’t lose their shape | 这些女孩得到属于她们的东西 |
[1:31:00] | Diamonds Diamonds | 钻石 钻石 |
[1:31:06] | Diamonds are a girl’s Diamonds are a girl’s | 钻石是女孩的 钻石是女孩的 |
[1:31:12] | best friend | 至爱 |