时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Hey, slow down! | 慢着! |
[00:38] | Whoa! That is not cool! | 这一点也不酷 |
[00:56] | Thank you for coming tonight, Darwin. | 达尔文 谢谢你今晚能来 |
[00:59] | This room is secure, so we can speak freely. | 这里很安全 我们可以放心讲话 |
[01:02] | Why the secrecy? | 有什么好保密的 |
[01:03] | Because the feds are coming tomorrow… to shut us down. | 因为明天警察要来关掉这里 |
[01:11] | Shut us down? Without even giving us a chance? | 关掉? 连一次机会也不给我们吗 |
[01:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:15] | And there’s only one way we can save this department, | 要拯救这个部门只有一个办法 |
[01:18] | And that’s prove ourselves, in the field. | 就是在战斗中证明自己 |
[01:34] | Our target is Leonard Saber. | 我们的目标是莱纳德·萨博 |
[01:36] | As you know, | 要知道 |
[01:36] | He is a former arms dealer | 他以前是军火商 |
[01:38] | And current CEO of saberling industries. | 现在是萨博陵公司的CEO |
[01:42] | The bureau’s intel shows | 局里情报显示 |
[01:43] | Saber has developed a new microchip | 萨博开发了新的微芯片 |
[01:45] | With possible military applications. | 有可能用于军事 |
[01:48] | They suspect he has sold his | 上面怀疑他可能 |
[01:50] | Technology to the far east under the code name… | 将此项技术出售给远东 |
[01:54] | …clusterstorm. | 代号是”杂波风暴” |
[01:55] | Now, Darwin, | 达尔文 |
[01:56] | We need to find out how Saber plans to use this technology. | 我们现在要查出萨博会怎么用这技术 |
[01:59] | Your mission is to download the clusterstorm files | 你的任务是 在这里 萨博的图书馆 |
[02:01] | From Saber’s personal computer located in his library, right here. | 从他的私人电脑上下载”杂波风暴”的文件 |
[02:12] | Ben, we’re gonna get you that evidence. | 本 我们会找到证据的 |
[02:15] | We’ll prove, once and for all, what we can do. | 我们会证明 我们一直很能干 |
[02:17] | We’ll give ’em no choice. | 不会让他们得逞的 |
[02:19] | They’ll have to keep the program and make us special agents. | 中情局会保留程序 让我们做特工的 |
[02:22] | Look, I believe in you, but if we fail… | 我相信你 但如果我们失败 |
[02:26] | …we blow a case they’ve been trying to crack for two years. | 就搞砸了一件别人花费两年心血的案子 |
[02:30] | Hey, I’m nine inches tall. I only see the upside. | 别看我个头小 可是靠得住 |
[02:52] | Right this way, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Ticktock, we’re on the clock. Speckles, do you copy? | 嘀嗒 开始计时 斑点 收到请回话 |
[03:15] | Ten-four. I read you, Darwin. Five-by-five. | 收到 我看到你了 达尔文 一切就绪 |
[03:19] | All communication systems are online. | 所有通讯系统已连上 |
[03:23] | Status report. | 报告位置 |
[03:30] | I have a visual on saber. | 我看到萨博了 |
[03:31] | He’s wearing a $6,000 suit, $50,000 watch, | 他身着六千美元的西装 带着五万美元的名表 |
[03:35] | And, according to my infrared scope, hanes size 36 tighty whiteys. | 据红外线范围所示 他是36码的白种人 |
[03:39] | Saber’s about to start his speech. Remember, the clock is ticking, dude. | 萨博准备开始讲话 老兄 记住 正在计时 |
[03:43] | Blaster, Juarez, what’s your twenty? | 布拉斯特 华雷斯 你们那情况如何 |
[03:46] | Juarez here. Approaching first objective. | 华雷斯收到 正在接近第一目标 |
[03:49] | We’re ten seconds ahead of schedule | 我们比计划提前10分钟 |
[03:50] | Because Blaster is a little hyped-up. | 因为布拉斯特有点兴奋 |
[03:52] | Of course I am. This is what I live for. | 我当然兴奋 这是我生存的价值 |
[03:56] | Time to get this party started. | 好戏开始咯 |
[04:01] | – Have any activity? – Southbound is secure. | -有活动吗 -南方很安全 |
[04:04] | Ok, we’re clear. | 安全 |
[04:07] | Darwin, you’re behind schedule. You all right? | 达尔文 你比预计时间落后了 你还好吗 |
[04:10] | – First mission jitters, I guess. – Do you want to abort? | -第一次感到紧张 -你要撤退吗 |
[04:14] | No, no, it’s ok. I’ve been trained to do this. | 不 我很好 我受过训练的 |
[04:16] | I’d follow you into a snarling pack of dobermans! | 我会陪着你深入虎穴的 |
[04:20] | Oh, wait. I already have. | 等等 我已经这么干了 |
[04:22] | Now, get your fuzzy hind end moving. | 你倒是快点行动哇 |
[04:24] | Hold on. There’s a civilian passing through the perimeter. | 等等 有百姓正穿越边界 |
[04:28] | What are you looking at? Move along, pal. | 你看什么 快走啊 |
[04:32] | Don’t worry. I just spotted my way in. | 别担心 刚刚打入敌营 |
[04:56] | Juarez… | 华雷斯 |
[05:00] | – Blaster, don’t drop a pellet. – Too late. | -布拉斯特 不要看呆哦 -来不及了 |
[05:11] | I’m cool. | 我没事 |
[05:12] | Speckles to Mooch. Getting no visual. | 斑点呼叫木赤 看不到图像 |
[05:15] | Over. | 完毕 |
[05:25] | The fly is in the ointment. Darwin, do you copy? | 苍蝇在奶油里 达尔文 听到了吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:33] | Holy foxes. | 天啊 死狐狸 |
[05:34] | – What’s your twenty? – I’m in the morgue. | -报告你的位置 -我在动物停尸房里 |
[05:50] | # don’t you wish your blowtorch was hot like mine # | 你是否希望自己的喷灯像我的一样热 |
[05:56] | Good thing I took shop. | 我淘到了好东西 |
[06:04] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎到我家来 |
[06:06] | I want you to know how grateful I am to all of you for, once again, | 我想再一次让大家知道 对于你们将公司建成 |
[06:08] | Making us | 全球拥有最大客户群的电子品牌 |
[06:09] | The number one consumer electronics brand in the world! | 我是多么的感激 |
[06:16] | These things are so popular, I can’t get one. | 这东西太受欢迎了 我都买不着 |
[06:22] | Mooch, focus. come on, honey. | 木赤 别玩了 快点干活 |
[06:24] | You’re not here for the sweets. Get back on mission. | 你可不是来吃甜品的 去执行任务 |
[06:27] | For years, we’ve been putting a secret… | 多年以来 我们让每位萨博陵公司的员工 |
[06:31] | …into the heart of every member of the saberling family, | 将秘诀记在心中 |
[06:35] | Be it the cryogenic refrigerator | 不管是做低温冰箱 |
[06:37] | Or the new microwave-heated coffeemaker. | 还是新品微波热咖啡机 |
[06:40] | A secret which is at the core of every successful family, | 这秘诀就是每个公司成功的关键 |
[06:44] | Communication. | 那就是交流 |
[06:53] | – hey, Juarez. Race you to the top! – ok. on your mark, get set, go! | -雷斯 看看谁先爬到顶 -好啊 各就位 预备 开始 |
[06:58] | That’s cold. | 耍赖皮 |
[07:00] | Darwin, the table’s set. | 达尔文 都准备好了 |
[07:01] | You are clear to infiltrate Saber’s study. | 你可以进入萨博的书房搜查 |
[07:04] | Ok, I’m in. | 好的 我进来了 |
[07:11] | Clearing exfil route. | 熄灭火苗 |
[07:14] | – hey, it worked! – of course it worked. | -成功了 -当然了 |
[07:16] | Nothing happens in this house that I don’t know about. Trust me. | 我对这房子了如指掌 相信我 |
[07:21] | In 48 hours, when I press this button, | 再过48小时 当我按下这个按钮的时候 |
[07:25] | It will activate a wireless system we call “sabersense,” | 就会启动”萨博智能”无线系统 |
[07:30] | Which will awaken the chips already in the logic boards | 这系统将会激活所有 |
[07:33] | Of all saberling appliances, | 萨博陵电器中的逻辑插件 |
[07:35] | Allowing this coffee machine to know how much coffee’s been used, | 这台咖啡机会知道用掉了多少咖啡 |
[07:39] | Communicate with your home computer, and add coffee to your shopping list. | 并发送给你家的电脑 让你知道该买咖啡了 |
[07:46] | Now, in addition, sabersense will link | 另外 这个系统会将 |
[07:50] | Every old and new saberling appliance in existence, | 每一款新旧萨博陵电器都联系在一起 |
[07:54] | And create one big family! | 组成庞大的电器家族 |
[07:56] | And nothing will be the same. | 无人能比 |
[08:03] | Why did they put the q so far away from the o? | 键盘上的字幕Q怎么离O那么远 |
[08:08] | – ok, I’m in. – roger. I’m tracking it. | -好 我进去了 -收到 我正在跟进 |
[08:12] | So what about it, Juarez? You and me, I mean, you know… | 华雷斯 你和我 我们有可能吗 |
[08:15] | Sorry, Blaster. you know I’ve got my eye on someone else. | 抱歉 布拉斯特 你知道我心里有别人了 |
[08:19] | – no. in fact, I didn’t know. who? – Darwin. | -我不知道 那人是谁 -是达尔文 |
[08:23] | Why Darwin? | 为什么是他 |
[08:24] | Because he’s so… so not interested in me. | 因为他…不喜欢我 |
[08:27] | Copy that, Juarez. | 收到 华雷斯 |
[08:29] | – oh, shoot! – Keep the comm line clear. | -该死 -把通话关闭 |
[08:36] | – Ok, speckles, I think I found it. – Thank you, and good night. | -斑点 我想我找到了 -谢谢 晚安 |
[08:40] | Saber wrapped his speech. Mooch, give me an eyeball. | 萨博讲完话了 木赤 给我个图像 |
[08:46] | Christa, I’m going upstairs for a drink. | 克丽斯塔 我要上楼喝点东西 |
[08:48] | Darwin, Saber’s heading up. | 达尔文 萨博要上去了 |
[08:51] | About 50 seconds. | 预计50秒到达 |
[08:52] | Copy that. I’m into the clusterstorm file. | 收到 我进入了”杂波风暴”文件 |
[08:58] | – Speckles, are you seeing this? – I see it. | 斑点 你看见这个了吗 -看到了 |
[09:03] | This isn’t about selling weapons. It’s about global extermination. | 这不是出售武器 这是全球毁灭 |
[09:07] | I’m downloading now. | 我正在下载 |
[09:10] | Whoa! what just happened? | 怎么回事儿 |
[09:11] | Encryption. Hands off the keys. | 是加密术 别碰键盘 |
[09:13] | – I’m setting up a worm to decipher. – Mooch. | -我用蠕虫破解 -木赤 |
[09:16] | You have to stop Saber. Execute delay strategy B. | 你要拦下萨博 执行延迟B计划 |
[09:36] | I’m back in. Commencing download. | 我又能进去了 开始下载 |
[09:41] | Speckles, you’re a genius! | 斑点 你真是个天才 |
[09:42] | I’m a mole. I got a thing for worms. | 我是鼹鼠嘛 自然对虫子有研究 |
[09:50] | Switching to wireless download. | 转成无线下载 |
[09:53] | Come on. come on! | 快点 快点 |
[10:09] | Darwin. Get out of there, now! | 达尔文 快出来 快 |
[10:11] | I can’t. The chimney will block the signal. | 我不能走 在烟囱里没有下载信号 |
[10:13] | Come on, baby, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[10:15] | If he doesn’t make it, are you free Thursday night? | 如果他失败了 你周四晚上有空吗 |
[10:18] | He’ll make it. | 他会成功的 |
[10:28] | – Ok, drop the line. – Here we go. | -放下绳子 -好滴 |
[10:39] | Whoa! now, Blaster! | 布拉斯特 收线 |
[10:54] | Darwin! your butt’s on fire! | 达尔文 你屁股着火了 |
[10:57] | Stop, drop and roll! | 站住 站住 滚一下 |
[11:02] | – We got it. Speckles, exfil. – Way ahead of you. | -我们拿到了 斑点 撤退 -我比你快 |
[11:06] | I’ll be waiting at the entrance of the… whoa! oh, no! | 我会在出口等… 不要啊 |
[11:11] | Oh, my god! | 我的老天 |
[11:13] | Speckles reports a large canine at exfil. | 斑点被恶犬阻路 |
[11:15] | No escape. | 出不去了 |
[11:18] | Hang on, speckles. we leave no rodent behind. | 斑点 坚持住 我们不会把你抛下的 |
[11:27] | I’m going after the dog! | 我去引开狗 等等 |
[11:28] | Wait, Blaster! Think it through! | 布拉斯特 谋定而动 |
[11:30] | There’s no time for thinking. | 没时间想了 |
[11:33] | Juarez, Blaster’s gonna need backup. | 华雷斯 布拉斯特需要增援 |
[11:35] | – Got it. – I’ll rescue speckles. | -明白 -我去救斑点 |
[11:40] | Hey, meathead! | 你个笨蛋 |
[11:42] | Oh, did you see that? whoa! | 你看到了吗 |
[11:51] | Let’s go, old buddy. | 老伙计 我们走吧 |
[11:55] | – Mayday! Mayday! – Heads up, boys! | -警报 警报 -大家小心 |
[12:00] | Yeah, Juarez! You get him, girl! | 华雷斯 干得好 |
[12:04] | We’re out of here. Let’s go. | 我们出来了 快走 |
[12:06] | Something spooked the dog. Let’s check it out. | 狗受了惊吓 快点搜查 |
[12:09] | Blaster, Juarez, exfil. | 布拉斯特 华雷斯 撤退 |
[12:11] | By the way, in case you missed it, I just saved your fuzzy behind. | 顺便说一句 你失手了 我刚救了你 |
[12:15] | We should celebrate over dinner. | 我们晚餐时要庆祝一下 |
[12:17] | Hang on, Speckles. We’re going off-road. | 等等 斑点 我们在越野路上 |
[12:30] | Gas! | 毒气 |
[12:39] | Whew! Ok. we’re clear. | 我们安全了 |
[12:42] | That was a little heavy on the smoke, Ben. | 本 烟雾有点浓 |
[12:47] | Yo, Juarez, | 华雷斯 |
[12:48] | Did you catch the little leg twitch at the end of my “death”? | 在我”死”的时候你感到我腿部小小的抽搐了吗 |
[12:51] | Ah! that was acting, baby. I was feeling it! | 宝贝儿 那是在演戏 我早知道了 |
[12:54] | Yes, amazing. Tell me you are not part possum. | 了不起 你不是在装傻 |
[12:58] | Ok, you can laugh now, but some of those people back there were crying. | 你现在笑了 那里有些人可要哭了 |
[13:02] | It was like the end of old yeller. | 像是最后的哀号 |
[13:05] | – Mooch! You made it. good. – How’d it go in there, guys? | -木赤 你做到了 -大伙的行动怎么样 |
[13:08] | The game’s over for Saber. It’s all there. clusterstorm, everything. | 萨博完了 “杂波风暴”和所有资料都在那里 |
[13:12] | Our training finally paid off. | 我们的训练终于没有白费 |
[13:15] | I knew you could do this. This is great. | 我就知道你们会成功 这太棒了 |
[13:17] | – G-force! – G-force? | -豚鼠特工队 -豚鼠特工队 |
[13:19] | I figured we need a name. | 我觉得我们需要个队名 |
[13:21] | Like, you know, green berets or navy seals. | 比如 绿色贝蕾或者海军印章 |
[13:23] | Come on. G-force! | 来啊 豚鼠特工队 |
[13:25] | – No. – The pose is cute. | -不 -姿势很可爱 |
[13:32] | – Is everything ready? – Yeah, it’s getting there. | -都准备好了吗 -是的 马上就好 |
[13:34] | Good. Feds won’t be able to shut us down with this evidence. | 很好 有了这些证据 政府不会让这里关掉 |
[13:39] | Does this make me look fatter? | 我穿这个显得胖吗 |
[13:42] | – No. I think you look nice. – How much longer, Speckles? | -不 你看起来很好 -斑点 还需要多久 |
[13:45] | Just a few more touches to decode Saber’s crypto-system. | 只需要再将萨博的加密系统解几次码就行了 |
[13:49] | To access the information on Darwin’s pda, | 要得到达尔文掌上电脑的数据 |
[13:51] | I have to factor a univariate polynomial | 我要把一个单变数的多项式 |
[13:53] | Over a finite field. | 在有限域上进行分解 |
[13:56] | Ok. hey, do I look fat in this? | 好吧 我穿着件看起来胖吗 |
[13:57] | I haven’t worn a jacket since the prom. | 我高中舞会过后就一直没穿过夹克 |
[14:00] | You look very… sharp. | 你看上去很…帅 |
[14:11] | “Because he’s so not interested. “ | 因为他不喜欢我 |
[14:14] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:15] | Men are like government bonds. | 男人就像政府公债一样 |
[14:19] | They take way too long to mature. | 要过好久才能成熟 |
[14:21] | But if you’re a woman trying to make it in a man’s world, | 如果一个女人想要在男人的世界胜出 |
[14:25] | You have to learn to think like they do | 你就要像他们一样思考 |
[14:27] | And keep them guessing. | 并让他们猜不透你的心思 |
[14:29] | Candygram. | 我进来啦 |
[14:32] | Juarez? | 华雷斯 |
[14:36] | I heard over the wire that you’re interested. | 我通过耳机听到 你喜欢我 |
[14:39] | I’m not interested. | 我不喜欢你 |
[14:41] | That’s not what you told Blaster. | 你可不是这么对布拉斯特说的 |
[14:42] | Don’t you get it? I want him interested in me. | 你还不明白吗 我想让他喜欢我 |
[14:46] | And he’ll only be interested if he thinks I’m not. | 只有让他以为我喜欢别人他才会追求我 |
[14:49] | But you are interested? | 你喜欢什么人吗 |
[14:51] | – Of course. – But not in me. | -当然 -但不是我 |
[14:53] | No, no, no. Because you know you could have me, | 不 不 因为你知道我是你的囊中之物 |
[14:56] | Which makes you not interested, | 所以你没有追求的欲望 |
[14:58] | And that means I wouldn’t be interested in you even if I were. | 也就是说 即使我喜欢你也不会追求你吗 |
[15:08] | Ok, everybody, they’re here. | 大家注意 他们来了 |
[15:10] | G- force, in your positions. It’s showtime. | 豚鼠特工队 各就各位 好戏马上开始 |
[15:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:17] | Director Killian? | 基利安博士 |
[15:20] | I’m ben. | 叫我本就好 |
[15:21] | Congratulations on becoming the new task force director. that’s neat. | 恭喜你成为新任务的指挥 真了不起 |
[15:25] | Let’s save the chitchat. | 闲言少叙 |
[15:27] | Time is money. | 时间就是金钱 |
[15:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | Many people don’t know that since the civil war | 自内战以来 许多人不了解 |
[15:32] | Animals have been used to gather strategic intelligence. | 动物被用于收集战略情报 |
[15:35] | Now, our work focuses on developing communication | 目前 我们的工作集中在 |
[15:37] | Between humans and animals. | 发展人类和动物间的交流 |
[15:38] | Now, these cockroaches right here have been trained | 这里的蟑螂都受过训练 |
[15:41] | To carry microcameras into surveillance zones, | 将显微镜照相机戴在身上作监视用 |
[15:44] | Which is, I think, really kind of neat. | 我觉得 很棒 |
[15:47] | Congratulations. | 真该恭喜你 |
[15:48] | Dr.Kendall, do you mean to tell me that homeland security | 基利安博士 你不要告诉我国家的安全 |
[15:52] | Is financing a roach motel? | 就依靠这几只蟑螂 |
[15:58] | This is a rodent. | 这是只老鼠 |
[16:00] | Guinea pig, sir. don’t say that. they get highly offended. | 是豚鼠 不要这么说 会触怒他们 |
[16:04] | You know their DNA is 98.7 percent identical to humans, right? | 你知道的 他们的DNA有98.7%和人类相同 |
[16:08] | No. How would I know that? | 不知道 我怎么会知道 |
[16:10] | So you’ll notice the extremely developed sense of motor skills. | 那你总能注意到超乎寻常的运动技能吧 |
[16:13] | That’s because their brains have close to a billion neurons, | 那是因为他们的大脑有将近10亿个神经元 |
[16:16] | And a trillion synapses. | 和万亿个突触 |
[16:18] | That’s a thousand times stronger than any supercomputer. | 比任何一台巨型计算机都要强上几千倍 |
[16:20] | It gives them exceptional, | 这让他们与众不同 |
[16:21] | Like, eye-hand reflexes. | 比如 眼和手反应灵活 |
[16:23] | It’s a video game. | 不过是个电子游戏 |
[16:24] | Yeah. And there’s something over here… ok, we’ll go over here. | 这里有些东西 我们来这边 |
[16:28] | You’re really gonna be amazed by this. | 你一定会感到惊叹的 |
[16:32] | It’s a language decoder. | 这是个语言解码器 |
[16:34] | It enables animals to talk to humans. | 它能让动物与人对话 |
[16:38] | Without it, they sound like normal animals. | 没有这个 他们的声音和普通动物一样 |
[16:40] | Go ahead, take a look. | 来 看看吧 |
[16:44] | You’re doctor dolittle. You talk to animals. | 你简直是怪医杜立德 竟和动物对话 |
[16:47] | Talking to animals is the easy part. | 和动物说话是最简单的 |
[16:48] | Getting them to talk back, that’s the hard part. | 难的是要他们回答你 |
[16:51] | Darwin! Juarez! Blaster! | 达尔文 华雷斯 布拉斯特 |
[16:53] | So these guys are special agents? | 这些人就是特工 |
[16:56] | Yeah, just like we’re gonna be. | 是的 我们也会和他们一样 |
[16:59] | – Hey, how you doing? – Whoa. That’s impossible. | -你好啊 -这不可能 |
[17:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:04] | Finding something that fits me off the rack, that’s impossible. | 要给我找到现成的伴儿才不可能 |
[17:08] | Think that’s something? Check out Speckles. he’s been decrypting the file. | 觉得惊人吧 再看看斑点 他正在给资料解码 |
[17:11] | – Who’s speckles? – Our mole. | -斑点是谁 -是鼹鼠 |
[17:14] | Star-nosed breed. Blind as a bat. | 星鼻鼹鼠 视力近乎全盲 |
[17:16] | IQ off the charts. He’s lucky I found him. | 智商超高 很幸运我们找到了他 |
[17:18] | – His family was exterminated. – We’re ready. | -他全家都被消灭了 -准备好了 |
[17:21] | Last night, g-force was able to get | 昨晚 豚鼠特工队 |
[17:23] | Some intelligence regarding project clusterstorm. | 拿到了一些有关”杂波风暴”的情报 |
[17:25] | You ran a mission without my authorization? | 你未经我授权私自行动吗 |
[17:27] | Yes. We went to Saber’s mansion and… | 是的 我们到萨博的家里 |
[17:30] | Wait a second, you broke into Leonard Saber’s house? | 等等 你们闯入了莱纳德·萨博的家里 |
[17:32] | We accomplished in one night what you guys couldn’t do in two years. | 我们一夜之间就取得了你们两年未拿到的成果 |
[17:35] | And without a warrant. holla. | 还不用搜查令 嘿嘿 |
[17:39] | Blaster, cool it. | 布拉斯特 淡定 |
[17:43] | I knew we were up for review, | 我知道这有点不合规矩 |
[17:45] | And I wanted to show you what we could do. | 我想让你们看看成果 |
[17:47] | All right, then show me. What’d you get? | 好吧 给我看看 你们拿到了什么 |
[17:49] | Speckles, you’re on. | 斑点 开始吧 |
[17:50] | – Darwin’s pda contains classified… – Just open it. | -达尔文的掌上电脑包括分类的… -快打开吧 |
[17:57] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:01] | A cappuccino machine? | 卡布奇诺咖啡机吗 |
[18:02] | What? That’s not right. | 什么 不是这样的 |
[18:04] | I downloaded the clusterstorm file, | 我下载了”杂波风暴”的文件 |
[18:06] | Not plans for a coffee machine. | 不是咖啡机的计划 |
[18:09] | Right computer, wrong file. | 是那台电脑 但资料不对 |
[18:11] | Darwin, what happened? | 达尔文 怎么回事儿 |
[18:13] | Specks, show them the clusterstorm file. | 斑点 给他们看看”杂波风暴”的资料 |
[18:15] | Well, this is all we have. I’m sorry. | 只有这些 我很抱歉 |
[18:18] | No, that’s not it! it’s about global extermination. I saw it. | 不是这样的 是关于毁灭全球的 我看到了 |
[18:23] | That’s it, Kendall. Outside… now. | 够了 基利安 你马上给我出来 |
[18:33] | What a surprise. the guinea pig mission didn’t work out. | 真令人惊讶啊 豚鼠的任务没完成 |
[18:36] | I’m shutting you down. | 我要把这里关闭 |
[18:38] | – You can’t do this. – Yeah, I can. | -你不能这样 -我当然可以 |
[18:41] | You performed an unauthorized infil, | 你未经许可进行实验 |
[18:43] | Compromised a two-year undercover FBI operation, | 泄露了联邦调查局保密两年的案子 |
[18:46] | And came out with the crucial intel that Leonard Saber, | 窃取了莱纳德·萨博的商业机密 |
[18:48] | And stand by for this, makes coffee machines. | 还袖手旁观 咖啡机 |
[18:53] | This means we’re in big trouble now. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[18:55] | shh! callate ya! … a bit drastic? | 别说了 吵得很厉害 |
[18:57] | You have to admit, I’ve done some amazing things | 你要承认 我做了一些了不起的事 |
[18:59] | As far as animal intelligence in there. | 那些智能动物就在那儿 |
[19:01] | Thanks to you, those rodents can speak. | 多亏了你 那些动物能说话了 |
[19:03] | But sadly that means they’re now capable | 但很不幸 那也意味着 |
[19:05] | Of exposing the derelict activities committed on my watch. | 他们可能会泄露联邦机密 |
[19:08] | – yeah, but I… – no! | -是 可我 -闭嘴 |
[19:09] | I’m not gonna take the heat for this, Kendall. | 我不会替你承担责任的 基利安 |
[19:11] | I’m not going down in Washington as the crazy gopher guy. | 我不会想你一样在华盛顿沉沦下去 |
[19:15] | Dr. Kendall’s coming with me. Cage anything that moves. | 基利安博士跟我走 用笼子把动物都装起来 |
[19:18] | – Cage? oh, no! – What about my team here? | -笼子 不 -我的团队怎么办 |
[19:23] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:24] | Since they’re guinea pigs, why don’t we use them as guinea pigs? | 他们是豚鼠 就拿去给别人做实验吧 |
[19:27] | – What? – oh, no. | -什么 -不 |
[19:30] | Guys, we’ve got company. | 有人来抓我们了 |
[19:33] | We’ve got to get out of here. The document capsules. let’s move. | 我们要逃出去 用逃命胶囊 快走 |
[19:36] | – vamos. – Leave the gear behind. | -快走 -把装备都留下 |
[19:38] | All right, we’re going native. lock and load. | 好吧 我们净身出户了 子弹上膛 |
[19:40] | I always wanted to say that. | 我一直想说 |
[19:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:45] | Sorry, Speckles. Talking animal, Dead giveaway. | 抱歉 斑点 这太容易暴露 |
[19:47] | – no! no, not my glasses. – In you go. let’s go. | -不 不要拿走我的眼镜 -快进去 我们走 |
[19:51] | No. no. | 不 不 |
[19:53] | It’s ok. I’ll be right behind you. Now, Marcie. | 没关系 我会在你身边保护你 马茜 发动吧 |
[19:56] | Good luck, team. | 大家好运 |
[19:58] | Yeow! I love my job! | 我爱死这份工作了 |
[20:09] | No! no! | 不 不 |
[20:11] | Marcie, you tell ben the clusterstorm file is on that PDA. | Marcie 告诉本那资料就在掌上电脑里 |
[20:15] | – And you tell him this isn’t over. – ok. | -并且告诉他一切都还没结束 -好的 |
[20:17] | What we have here is your classic case… | 我们现在面临的是一个典型案例… |
[20:19] | – Be quiet. I’ll distract them.- and overspending. | -安静 我引开他们 -而且开支过大 |
[20:22] | – Bye, guys. Have fun in the lab. – hey, hey! | -大家再见 希望你们在实验室过得愉快 -等等 |
[20:25] | – Would you put that down, please? – put it down. | -能把那个放下吗 -把它放下 |
[20:29] | It’s not working. come on. come on. | 这个东西失灵了 快点啊 快点 |
[20:36] | – It’s empty. – Stealth hamsters. | -是空的 -是隐形仓鼠 |
[20:38] | A special coating on the fur. | 身穿特殊外衣 |
[20:39] | Light bends around them. renders them invisible. | 光线碰到会自然发生弯曲 因此使它们隐形 |
[20:42] | That is ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了吧 |
[20:45] | We did see hamsters talk. | 我们的确看到过仓鼠讲话 |
[20:48] | – Now, let me see now. – step aside. | -让我们来瞧瞧 -靠边站 |
[20:51] | What are you doing? why are you letting them out? | 你要干嘛 干嘛把它们放出来 |
[20:53] | – What? – oh, my god! they’re everywhere! | -怎么了 -天呢 它们现在爬的到处都是 |
[20:55] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见啊 |
[20:56] | On the floor… be careful not to step on them. | 地板上…小心别踩着它们 |
[21:05] | – What was that? – What was what? | -那是什么 -什么是什么 |
[21:07] | There’s no such thing as a stealth hamster. | 这根本没什么隐形仓鼠 |
[21:11] | Be cool if there were, though. | 有的话你可别太吃惊 |
[21:20] | Juarez, what’s the situation? | 华雷斯 情况如何 |
[21:23] | FBI. | 美国联邦调查局 |
[21:25] | They got the whole lab surrounded. | 他们包围了整个实验室 |
[21:29] | I’ll need to inspect your goods. | 我要检查一下你的货物 |
[21:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:32] | Yeah, 20 bags of falfa cravins. yes, I know. | 是 20袋宠物粮 是 我知道 |
[21:38] | – We can hide in here. go, go, go! – no, not the cage! | -藏在那里面 快快快 -不 我不进笼子 |
[21:41] | This facility’s closed. get this delivery truck out of here. | 这被封锁了 抓紧时间把货车开走 |
[21:44] | – I don’t do cages! – Speckles, let go! | -我死也不进去 -斑点 快点 |
[21:50] | Great. now we are locked in. | 这下好了 我们全被锁在里面了 |
[22:01] | What do you think? is this the frying pan or the fire? | 你觉得呢 我们会被油炸还是火烧 |
[22:04] | Let’s all agree right now. None of this goes on our resume. | 我们必须达成共识 这些不足为外人道 |
[22:10] | This is Killian. | 我是基利安 |
[22:11] | We’re locking the building down, sir, | 长官 我们正在封锁现场 |
[22:13] | but the animals have all bolted. | 但是所有的动物都跑了 |
[22:16] | If those animals bolted, then I got a problem. | 如果动物都跑了 那就麻烦了 |
[22:18] | I want them all back, dead or alive, zero exposure. | 全找回来 不管是死是活 一个也不能少 |
[22:22] | – Three guinea pigs and a mole. got it? – yes, sir. | -三只豚鼠 一只鼹鼠 明白吗 -是 长官 |
[22:36] | I’ve never seen such fat animals in my life. | 我从来没见过这么胖的动物 |
[22:39] | Don’t they have a gym around here? a jamba juice or something? | 这没有健身房或凤凰城之类的娱乐场所吗 |
[22:44] | Lay off the nuggets, man. | 快把我们放下 鸟人 |
[22:46] | All right, my furry little friends. welcome to your new home. | 好了 我的小乖乖们 欢迎来到新家 |
[22:52] | Good luck getting out. | 好好享受吧 |
[22:56] | – G-force! – why did you just do that? | -豚鼠特工队 -你干嘛 |
[22:59] | I thought it might cheer us up. | 这样可以鼓舞士气啊 |
[23:01] | You can’t just blurt it out anytime. it ruins the effect. | 你不能随便就脱口而出 徒劳无功 |
[23:04] | Guys, guys. cool it. the world’s at stake. | 同志们 淡定 外边现在还危机四伏呢 |
[23:07] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[23:08] | Then what? the feds want to turn us into guinea pigs. | 然后呢 联邦局只想把我们变成普通豚鼠 |
[23:12] | They’ll never take us seriously. | 他们不会在意我们的 |
[23:14] | Well, we did get the wrong file. | 可我们的确是拿错了资料啊 |
[23:16] | No, I downloaded the right file, and we’re gonna prove it | 不 我下载的明明是对的 我们要尽快逃走 |
[23:19] | As soon as we find a way out of here. | 把整件事搞清楚 |
[23:21] | Well let’s ask that guy. he looks cute and friendly. | 去问问那个家伙 它看起来比较友好 |
[23:24] | Excuse me, my incarcerated little friend. | 打扰一下 小朋友 |
[23:27] | – May I ask you a question? – don’t move! | -能问你个问题吗 -别动 |
[23:29] | All I’m saying is, know your place, behind this line. | 听好了 呆对地方 别过这条三八线 |
[23:32] | That’s all I’m saying. | 就是这样 |
[23:35] | Is he talking to us? | 他在跟我们说话吗 |
[23:35] | Did someone order a knuckle sandwich? | 有人要拳头三明治吗 |
[23:37] | Because I’m about to make a delivery. | 我可以送他一个 |
[23:39] | Wow. you talk a lot of smack for a little guy, buddy. | 哥们 你人不大口气不小啊 |
[23:42] | “buddy?” no. for your information, it’s “Bucky. “ | 哥们 记住了 我叫布凯 |
[23:45] | And if you want to stay alive, do not cross that line! | 还有想要命的 就别越过这条线 |
[23:51] | Take cover! | 屏住呼吸 |
[23:54] | Ew! the horror! the horror! | 哟 太臭了 太臭了 |
[23:58] | I love the smell of napalm in the morning! | 我喜欢早上闻这汽油味 |
[24:01] | Don’t pay any attention to him. he’s a quarter ferret. | 别理他 他只不过是个混血鼬鼠 |
[24:04] | I have no ferret in me, Hurley. That has never been proven. | 赫利 根本没证据证明我有鼬鼠血统 |
[24:07] | Then why are you marked down? | 那你为什么被减价出售啊 |
[24:08] | I’m on sale! everyone goes on sale eventually. | 那只是商业炒作 所有人最终都被出售 |
[24:12] | This should come as no surprise, | 这也没什么大不了的 |
[24:13] | but he grew up in the psych ward at ucla. | 但他是在加州大学精神病院长大的 |
[24:16] | Mice are on sale. everybody’s on sale. | 老鼠在展销 所有人都在被出售 |
[24:18] | Bucky enough with the line already. | 布凯 去他娘的三八线 |
[24:19] | We agreed this was my zone. we all agreed that, right? | 我们达成共识的 这是我的地盘 是吧 |
[24:22] | – right. – the mice will agree to anything. | -对 -老鼠什么事都说是 |
[24:25] | – you guys are all idiots, right? – right! | -你们都是白痴 是不是 -是 |
[24:27] | Oh, yeah? fine! | 是吗 好吧 |
[24:31] | – yeah, he’s very sensitive. – Not a ferret! | -是的 他非常敏感 -但不是鼬鼠 |
[24:35] | – welcome, my friends, to the family. – um, where is the bathroom? | -朋友们 欢迎加入大家庭 -洗手间在哪 |
[24:39] | Well, for me, this morning, | 对我来说 今天早上 |
[24:41] | The sports page, which is pretty much where you’re standing. | 就在体育版 好像就是你站的地方 |
[24:44] | – Nasty! – look, don’t worry. | -太恶心了 -嗨 别着急 |
[24:46] | They put down newspaper every day, there’s plenty to read. | 他们通常都放上报纸的 方便时还可以读报 |
[24:49] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没有时间讨论这个 |
[24:51] | – Locate escape options. – ok, here we go. stand back! | -先想想怎么逃 -这么着吧 向后站 |
[24:56] | – I’m gonna break the glass. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | -我去撞碎玻璃 -我若是你绝对不这么做 |
[25:00] | Ah! oof! | 哦 天啊 |
[25:02] | This might be a good time for a nap. | 这回可以小睡一会了 |
[25:05] | Ok. the truth is my grandmother met a ferret at the san diego petting zoo, | 我祖母在圣地亚哥宠物店碰到过鼬鼠 |
[25:09] | But nothing happened. they simply dated. | 但什么都没发生 他们只是见过几次面 |
[25:11] | My papers say hamster, end of story. | 我其实是仓鼠 故事到此结束 |
[25:13] | Now stop looking at the line! | 别老盯着那个三八线看 |
[25:15] | Darwin, please let me pull his tongue out. | 达尔文 让我把他的舌头拔下来 |
[25:17] | Negative. nobody touches the ferret. | 不行 任何人不准碰这只鼬鼠 |
[25:20] | I am not a ferret! | 我不是鼬鼠 |
[25:21] | You try to pull my tongue out, you’ll see what happens… | 你想把我的舌头拔下来 试试看啊 |
[25:24] | Let’s check that lock. | 去看看那把锁 |
[25:26] | G-force, delta formation. | 豚鼠特工队 三角队形 |
[25:38] | You guys from the circus or something? | 你们这帮人是马戏团的还是… |
[25:40] | – Yippee! the circus! – I hate the circus. | -对头 就是马戏团的 -我讨厌马戏团 |
[25:43] | No, we’re not from the circus. | 不 我们不是马戏团的 |
[25:45] | We’re specially bred, genetically altered, | 我们是特殊培养 经过遗传改造 |
[25:47] | – And highly trained secret agents. – known as g-force! | -接受特殊训练的特工 -称作豚鼠特工队 |
[25:50] | I get it. you guys are transfers from the hollywood store. | 明白了 你们是从好莱坞过来的吧 |
[25:54] | Darwin, it’s locked. | 达尔文 是锁死的 |
[25:57] | We need another way out. | 我们得想别的办法 |
[26:00] | Mooch! go find ben and report our location. | 木赤 去找本 告诉他我们的方位 |
[26:04] | Clusterstorm launch is in… 29 hours. | “杂波风暴”29小时后就会被启动 |
[26:07] | Wait. who’s Mooch? | 等等 谁是木赤 |
[26:09] | – The fly. – oh, man. talking to the flies. | -那只苍蝇 -哥们 你还能跟苍蝇说话 |
[26:12] | And I thought the ferret was crazy. | 我还以为只有那只鼬鼠是个疯子 |
[26:35] | – Are you ok? – yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -是 我很好 |
[26:37] | What happened in there? | 情况怎么样 |
[26:38] | Well, I told them we shouldn’t be shut down. | 我告诉他们 那里不应该被关闭 |
[26:41] | And then I got to the bit where I talk to guinea pigs, | 然后交代我在哪跟豚鼠说过话 |
[26:43] | – and then that’s where I lost ’em. – darwin told me, before he left, | -在哪又把他们弄丢了 -达尔文走前告诉我 |
[26:47] | That he was positive he downloaded the right file. | 它确定下载的是正确的文件夹 |
[26:49] | Where is the PDA? | 掌上电脑在哪儿 |
[26:50] | – It’s still back at the warehouse. – well, we gotta go get it. | -还在那个仓库 -我们得想办法拿到它 |
[26:53] | Security’s probably crawling all over the place. | 现在那里可能到处都是警察 |
[26:56] | That’s all right. I’ve got an idea. | 没事 我有办法了 |
[26:57] | Ok, what do we do about the g-force? | 好吧 那豚鼠特工队怎么办 |
[26:59] | They’re highly professional. they’re probably halfway back to my house. | 它们经过专业训练的 说不定正往回赶呢 |
[27:03] | Now, Hurley. | 赫利 发射 |
[27:09] | Blaster, why don’t you leave the tactics to me? | 布拉斯特 剩下的我来处理 |
[27:12] | – Ok. no problem. – so, Farty, how do you get adopted? | -好的 没问题 -胖子 怎样能被收养 |
[27:17] | It’s pretty simple. act cute, kid picks you out, takes you home, | 很简单 装小可爱 就会带你回家 |
[27:21] | And bingo, you’re part of the family. | 对头 你就成了他们家庭的一部分了 |
[27:23] | Except that, well, they never pick me. | 我外形不够好 他们不会挑我的 |
[27:27] | Incoming. | 欢迎光临 |
[27:33] | Huddle up. ok, bring it in. | 聚过来 我们商量一下 |
[27:35] | First, we get adopted. then we escape. | 先被收养 然后再想办法逃 |
[27:37] | Ben’s house is the rendezvous point. now, go act cute. | 到时在本家里集合 现在 快去装可爱 |
[27:42] | Who’s acting? | 看看我的演技 |
[27:44] | Check it out. I’m chasing my butt. how cute is that? | 看啊 我在追自己的屁屁 可爱吧 |
[27:48] | – Come on, Specks. you, too. act cute. – I don’t have that kind of range. | -斑点 快点 你也装可爱点 -我没那本事 |
[27:53] | Ew. Grandpa, what is that? | 哟 爷爷 那是什么 |
[27:57] | That’s a hideous crime against nature, I’d say. | 我觉得那是大自然造化弄人吧 |
[28:00] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这 |
[28:03] | – What can I help you with, young lady? – I want a hamster. | -需要帮忙吗 小美女 -我想要只仓鼠 |
[28:06] | Yes! yes! I am out, baby! finally, the recognition I deserve. | 太好了 我能出去了 终于有人赏识我了 |
[28:11] | – her. with the big cheeks. – huh? what? | -要她 脸大大的那个 -什么 |
[28:16] | – I could put bows in her hair. – what? | -我可以给她系个蝴蝶结 -什么 |
[28:19] | I’m the hamster. they’re guinea pigs! | 我才是仓鼠 他们是豚鼠 |
[28:22] | – Whoa, whoa! watch the hands, buddy. – one oversized hamster. | -哥们 小心手 -一只超大仓鼠 |
[28:25] | There you go. | 给你 |
[28:27] | You try to put a bow on me, you’re gonna lose a finger. | 还想系个蝴蝶结 那我就咬掉你一根手指 |
[28:30] | That little girl has no idea what she’s in for! | 那小女孩根本不知道她现在拿的是什么 |
[28:33] | I’m gonna put nail polish and lipstick on her and a dress. | 我要给她涂指甲油 口红 还有穿裙子 |
[28:38] | A dress? you’re going to lose your whole hand. | 裙子 看来你整只手都要没了 |
[28:41] | Juarez, remember. | 华雷斯 记住了 |
[28:43] | I know. maintain my cover until I have a chance to escape. | 我知道 保护自己 直到有机会逃走 |
[28:46] | What about that little fur ball there? he looks like he’s full of life. | 那只毛茸茸的怎么样 看起来不错 |
[28:50] | – No, no. give me the fat one. – I’m not fat. I’m fluffy. | -不 要那个胖胖的 -我不胖 只是毛蓬松 |
[28:54] | Even if you forget to feed this guy every now and then, | 就算你偶尔忘记喂它 |
[28:57] | It wouldn’t bother him. | 也没事 |
[28:58] | – He’s a little plump as it is. – that’s probably a good thing. | -他是胖乎乎的 -这样好 |
[29:02] | Oh! this is it. this is it! | 就这样 对了 |
[29:06] | – What do these fellas eat? – I’ll show you. follow me. | -它们都吃什么啊 -这边 我给你们看 |
[29:08] | – Come on, Penny. – see you on the outside! | -走了 佩妮 -外边见 |
[29:11] | Hey, guys, I can see my future! it’s all cakes and cuddles! | 朋友们 未来在招手 到处是蛋糕和拥抱 |
[29:19] | I think he’s gonna throw him in with the snake. | 我觉得那孩子要把他扔给那条蛇 |
[29:37] | Make way. hamster coming through. | 闪开 仓鼠完了 |
[29:49] | You’re lucky I’m not in there, snake boy, | 你真幸运 小绿蛇 我没在那边 |
[29:51] | Because it would’ve been lights out for you! | 要不然很快你就挂了 |
[29:53] | I would’ve hit you so hard you would have shed yourself. | 我是不会像你那样碰自己头的 |
[29:56] | Then I would have turned you into a nice pair of snakeskin boots. | 我会把你的皮剥了做成一条船 |
[30:00] | That kid’s a monster. he just lifted him up and… whoa! | 那男孩太狠了 直接把他举起来然后就… |
[30:04] | – Come on, kid. – Blaster, do something. | -好了 孩子们 -布拉斯特 想想办法啊 |
[30:07] | – What do you suggest I do? – poop in his hand. poop in his hand. | -我能怎么办 -在他手里拉便便 拉便便 |
[30:11] | Hey, grandpa, changed my mind. | 嗨 爷爷 我改变主意了 |
[30:13] | Oh, no, no, not upside down, not upside down. hold him like this. | 不 不 翻过来 像这样拿 |
[30:17] | Where did… where did the chubby one go? | 那个…那个胖乎乎的哪去了 |
[30:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[30:22] | All right, Specks. we have to think of a way out of here. | 好了 斑点 我们得想办法逃走 |
[30:26] | There you are. | 原来在这啊 |
[30:30] | I knew you were trouble. I can see it in your eyes. | 就知道你遇到麻烦了 看你眼神就知道 |
[30:34] | At 0920 local time, | 当地时间9点20分 |
[30:36] | Saber initiated a call to the usual recipient, Mr. yanshu, in beijing. | 萨博给北京一个叫鼹鼠的客户打了电话 |
[30:40] | He left a message saying the launch was on track for project clusterstorm. | 他留言说 “杂波风暴”项目正在启动中 |
[30:43] | Since then, nothing. | 之后 再无音信 |
[30:44] | Kip, our fisa tap just isn’t cutting it. | 凯普 这不符合搜索令申请原则啊 |
[30:46] | Sir, with respect, if you were to authorize a search warrant… | 长官 如果你能授权进行搜查… |
[30:50] | On what grounds? | 以什么名义 |
[30:51] | I can’t authorize a search warrant without probable cause, | 我不能没有理由就随便下令搜查 |
[30:53] | And he knows it. | 他肯定知道 |
[30:54] | Saber comes from the defense supply industry. | 萨博是国防部的供货商 |
[30:56] | – He knows how to cover his tracks. – sir… | -他知道怎样善后的 -长官… |
[30:58] | Just give me cause, and I can authorize. keep listening. | 给我理由 我就下令 听明白了 |
[31:02] | – We are listening, sir. – son, listen harder. | -一直在听 长官 -孩子 那就听仔细点 |
[31:11] | Careful. | 小心 |
[31:14] | – come here. – no, por favor. | -过来 -不 求求你了 |
[31:16] | No, not pink. and it stinks! | 不要 不要粉红色的 而且很臭 |
[31:20] | This has to be against the geneva convention. | 这肯定有违日内瓦公约 |
[31:24] | Where is Blaster? we have to get out of here. | 布拉斯特呢 我们必须离开这 |
[31:27] | I think you need lipstick, too. | 我觉得你还应该涂口红 |
[31:31] | – Yech! – the Tiara. | -啊 -还要三重冠吗 |
[31:34] | Enough already. this is the tenth outfit. | 好了 现在都到第十重了 |
[31:37] | Don’t you look pretty? | 看起来很漂亮吧 |
[31:40] | Oh, my gosh. I look like Paris Hilton’s chihuahua. | 天呢 我都成帕丽斯·希尔顿的吉娃娃了 |
[31:48] | Let me do this, Specks. I’ll come back and get you. | 斑点 这么着吧 我回来再救你出去 |
[31:50] | Relax. they told me one of the mice died last week, | 放松 他们告诉我上周一只老鼠死了 |
[31:53] | And was buried in the backyard. | 就被埋在后院里 |
[31:55] | Once I’m in the ground, I can tunnel to freedom and rescue you. | 我一旦被埋在地下 就自由了 然后回来救你 |
[32:01] | Terrell! oh, man. | 特雷尔 天啊 |
[32:09] | – Terrell! – Mamacita, relax. | -特雷尔 -玛玛西塔 淡定 |
[32:12] | Esta muerto. | 这只死了 |
[32:14] | It’s dead. | 死了 |
[32:18] | – Yeah, you’re right. it is. – Do something. | -对 你说的对 是死了 -赶快处理了 |
[32:21] | Wow. this woman’s really abrasive. | 这个女人也够烦人的 |
[32:23] | You get it out of here before it starts to smell up my shop. hurry up. | 在它发臭之前把它弄走 抓紧时间 |
[32:28] | – Just run take it out back right now. – I am. it’s squishy. | -快拿出去 马上回来 -知道 它很滑 |
[32:34] | Trash truck. let’s just get it on out of here pronto. | 垃圾车 直接把它扔里面完了 |
[32:37] | That’s not the plan. no, no, no. Speckles, no! | 不 不 计划不是这样的 斑点 不 |
[32:41] | Hold it. good luck, rest in peace and all that. | 等一下 祝好运 安息吧 |
[32:46] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[32:49] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[32:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:00] | – Is this ok? – yeah, this is good. | -这样做可以吗 -嗯 没事 |
[33:03] | Ok, Harry. | 好了 哈里 |
[33:08] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[33:23] | – She was way cuter than the other one. – Definitely. | -她远比其他的聪明可爱 -绝对的 |
[33:54] | Ok, he’s got it. he’s got the PDA. | 好了 他拿到了 拿到掌上电脑了 |
[33:59] | What the hell was that?! | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[34:04] | Ok, I got him. I got him. | 拿到它了 拿到它了 |
[34:05] | – Let’s go. Just stay calm, ok? – I got him. here he is. | -我们走 别紧张 -接到他了 就在这里 |
[34:09] | At least you haven’t been marked down yet. | 至少你还没被减价销售啊 |
[34:13] | What’s that on your butt? | 你屁股上是什么 |
[34:15] | It’s a birthmark. Never seen a birthmark? | 是个胎记 没见过胎记 |
[34:18] | I have seen that birthmark. look at this. I got the same one. | 我见过那种胎记 看 跟我的一样 |
[34:22] | Don’t point that thing at me. it might go off. | 别用屁股对着我 万一又放屁呢 |
[34:24] | Seriously, just look at my butt. you see? you see? we must be related. | 真的 看见了吗 我们肯定有血缘关系 |
[34:29] | No. I am a genetically engineered super spy. | 不可能 我是经过遗传改造的特工 |
[34:33] | Ben spent years training us. | 本花了好多年来训练我们 |
[34:35] | We do things that people only dream of doing. | 我们能做道很多人类做不到的事情 |
[34:37] | Yeah. that’s what they want you to think. so you’ll do tricks for them. | 是 但也可能他故意这么说 好利用你们呢 |
[34:40] | But you, my friend, are a common, everyday | 但其实你 朋友 也只是一直普通的豚鼠 |
[34:43] | Pet shop guinea pig just like me. we must have been separated at birth. | 宠物店肯定在我们刚出生时把我们分开了 |
[34:48] | But fate has brought us back together, my brother. | 但是兄弟 命运又把我们连到了一块儿 |
[34:51] | – Don’t say that. – I have a brother. | -怎么可能 -我有兄弟了 |
[34:53] | – Don’t say that word. – I have a brother! come here, brother. | -别这么喊 -我有兄弟了 过来 兄弟 |
[34:56] | Come here, brother. | 过来 兄弟 |
[34:58] | All right. my brother doesn’t like hugs. I’m good with that. | 好的 我兄弟不喜欢拥抱啊 那好吧 |
[35:01] | I am not your brother. | 我不是你兄弟 |
[35:03] | Listen. Darwin, I’m not gonna dress it up, ok? | 听着 达尔文 我不是在假惺惺 |
[35:06] | I sit here every day hoping to get adopted, to find family. | 我每天坐在这 希望被领养 好有个家 |
[35:10] | And now, because of you, family has found me. | 现在因为你 我终于有个家了 |
[35:16] | Hurley, there is no way that we are related, | 赫利 我们不可能有血缘关系的 |
[35:19] | So just get that through your head, ok? | 别乱想了 好吗 |
[35:27] | Ok. here we go. | 好了 插上了 |
[35:32] | Darwin was right. the file was marked “clusterstorm. “ | 达尔文是对的 文件夹的确标着”杂波风暴” |
[35:36] | – Can you open this? – I don’t know. | -你能打开这个吗 -我不知道 |
[35:40] | Ok, well, we’ve already seen that. | 好了 我们已经看过这个了 |
[35:44] | Ok, just unplug the computer. unplug. go, go, go. | 抓紧时间拔掉计算机 拔掉 快快快 |
[35:50] | – Was that a worm? – nope. | -是蠕虫病毒码 -不是 |
[35:52] | This PDA is infected with an extermination virus. | 这个掌上电脑感染了毁灭病毒 |
[35:57] | Yes! | 是的 |
[35:59] | What is going on in there? | 那怎么了 |
[36:03] | No, no, no! not the line, not the line. don’t cross the line. | 不不不 不要越过那条线 不要 |
[36:12] | Busted. | 破门而入 |
[36:14] | Can I offer you something? a macadamia nut perhaps? | 有什么需要的吗 夏威夷果仁 |
[36:20] | So, this is why I never saw you eat. not once in all these years. | 这就是我从来没见你吃过东西的原因了 |
[36:24] | All these treats and you never shared? | 这么多好吃的 你却从来没分享过 |
[36:27] | You think I wanted to spend my nights sneaking out to feed myself? | 你以为我想晚上不睡觉偷偷的吃吗 |
[36:29] | Starving by day and praying for night to come | 白天饿得要死 天天盼着夜幕降临 |
[36:31] | So I could take a bite without the threat of you eating everything I have? | 然后安稳的饱食一顿 没有你的恐吓 |
[36:35] | You drove me to this! | 是你逼我成这样的 |
[36:43] | My friend speckles got crushed in a garbage truck, | 我的朋友斑点被垃圾车碾碎了 |
[36:46] | And you said nothing about this. | 你居然没跟我说这有出口 |
[36:54] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这 |
[36:56] | – Darwin? I want you to go. – I am going. | -达尔文 我希望你离开 -我要走了 |
[36:58] | You can’t worry about me. you got a job to do. | 不用担心我 你也要工作啊 |
[37:01] | You can’t jeopardize it for me. | 你也不能因为我陷入危机啊 |
[37:02] | – I wasn’t going to. – you’re only saying that | -我不会的 -你这么说 |
[37:05] | So I won’t have to feel the pain so bad when you leave. | 你走时我就不会感到过度伤心了 |
[37:07] | Keep believing that. whatever works for you. | 醒醒吧 随便你 |
[37:09] | Oh, what a guy. what a guy! | 天呢 天呢 |
[37:11] | – Ok, ok. listen, Hurley. – you got to go, man. | -好了 听着 赫利 -哥们 你必须走了 |
[37:14] | – I got to go. you got to let go. – you got to go. | -我必须走了 你得让我走啊 -你必须走了 |
[37:16] | – I’ve got to let go. – let go of me. | -我必须要放你走 -放我走啊 |
[37:18] | – Ok. – ok. | -好 -好 |
[37:20] | Don’t give up the dream. | 别放弃理想 |
[37:21] | You’re gonna find the family you’re looking for someday. | 你终会找到合适的家的 |
[37:24] | So long. | 再见 |
[37:30] | So long, brother! | 再见 兄弟 |
[37:33] | I miss him already. | 我已经在想他了 |
[37:40] | Good luck with the climb back up, Hurley! the cage is mine! | 赫利 祝你好运 这个笼子现在是我的了 |
[37:44] | And it’s all true. my grandfather was a ferret! | 还有你说的对 我祖父的确是只鼬鼠 |
[37:48] | Now who’s been marked down? | 现在还有谁被减价出售了 |
[37:55] | So, there’s the north star, which means ben’s is east. | 北极星在那 也就说本的家在东边 |
[37:59] | Ok, I need to head that way. | 好的 我该朝那个方向走 |
[38:03] | Go back, Hurley. | 赫利 回去 |
[38:07] | Fine! you think I can’t make it out here? | 好的 你觉得我自己就不能活吗 |
[38:10] | You think you’re the only one who can survive in the big bad world? | 你觉得就你能适应这个大世界吗 |
[38:13] | Well, the truth is, Hurley is out of his cage, | 好的 事实上我已经自由了 |
[38:16] | And it’s time to hit the town! | 现在是我大展身手的时候了 |
[38:17] | Guinea pigsis my little friend. | 豚鼠要疯喽 哇 哇 耶 |
[38:30] | Ok, you can come with me until we find another pet shop. | 找到宠物店之前 你先跟着我 |
[38:33] | Oh, thanks bro. did I mention I’m also afraid of the dark? | 谢谢你老兄 我跟你说过吗 我怕黑 |
[38:52] | Greetings, Mr. Saber. I have a status report. | 你好 萨博先生 有情况报道 |
[38:56] | You are a brilliant business partner, Mr. Yanshu. | 你是个精明的合作伙伴 鼹鼠先生 |
[38:59] | But remind me why we call these things “video” conferences. | 请告诉我视频会议的意思 |
[39:04] | As we’ve discussed, | 正如我们所讨论的 |
[39:05] | It’s in everyone’s best interest my identity remain hidden. | 隐瞒我的身份对大家来说都好 |
[39:09] | Project clusterstorm is perfectly on course, sir. | “杂波风暴”方案已有效的执行 先生 |
[39:13] | Sabersense will activate in about 19 hours. | 萨博智能器将在19小时后启动 |
[39:17] | Why are we spending a large amount of money tracking space junk? | 我们为什么要花那么多钱追踪太空垃圾 |
[39:21] | Old satellites. booster rockets. | 陈旧卫星 助推火箭 |
[39:24] | Four million pounds of debris. and why do we care? | 还有四百万磅重的碎片 我们管那些干什么 |
[39:27] | The satellites, sir. communication systems. | 先生 卫星是通信系统 |
[39:30] | We have to protect them. integral aspect of the Sabersense network. | 我们必须保护他们 是萨博智能网络中必不可少的一部分 |
[39:35] | We’ve got a lot riding on this, Yanshu. | 我们就全靠这个了 鼹鼠先生 |
[39:38] | I’ve put my trust in your engineering skills. | 我完全相信你的操纵技能 |
[40:02] | – Mooch, is that you? – yeah, yeah! | -木赤 是你吗 -是的 是的 |
[40:05] | Are the others ok? | 他们还好吗 |
[40:07] | – You know where they are? – Yeah! | -你知道他们在哪里吗 -是的 |
[40:13] | You want help with that? | 你要提供线索吗 |
[40:15] | E… L… I… E… L… I… | |
[40:20] | …A… oh, yeah. | …A…太好了 |
[40:28] | Oh, Mooch… you’re a genius. | 木赤 你真是个天才 |
[40:31] | I was so worried about you. I don’t like when my fly is down. | 我一直担心你 我可不希望我的小苍蝇倒下 |
[40:37] | Hey, Marcie? yeah, it’s Ben. I found them. | 马茜 对我是本 我找到他们了 |
[40:40] | I’ll be by in ten minutes to pick you up. | 我十分钟以后去接你 |
[40:46] | There’s the delivery truck from the lab. | 那有辆实验室的送货卡车 |
[40:49] | Como estas, gentlemen? | 你好 先生们 |
[40:52] | We’re looking for some rodents. | 我们要找啮齿动物 |
[40:55] | Si, for you or for your children? | 为孩子找还是为你们自己找 |
[40:59] | For the government. | 为政府 |
[41:01] | – We’re special agents. – What? yeah, right. | -我们是特工 -什么 是吗 好 |
[41:03] | Are they fugitives or terrorists or something? | 那他们是通缉犯还是恐怖分子 |
[41:06] | Just answer the question. | 赶快回答我 |
[41:13] | Ok, sorry. I’m just saying, you look like a regular guinea pig to me. | 好吧 抱歉 但是我觉得你就是普通的豚鼠 |
[41:18] | Listen, I told you, I’m a commando who just happens to be a guinea pig. | 听我说 我是个突击队员 但同时也是豚鼠 |
[41:22] | Oh, yeah? so where’s all your fancy spy gear? | 是吗? 那你那些很酷的装备在哪儿 |
[41:25] | Back at the lab. | 在实验室 |
[41:26] | Oh. same lab where I keep my hot canadian guinea pig girlfriend? | 是不是和我约会那个加拿大女朋友是同一个实验室 |
[41:30] | That’s where my stuff is, too. | 我的装备也在那里 |
[41:31] | I have a unicorn back there and a dragon that I ride around. | 我有个独角兽在那 还有我经常起的飞龙 |
[41:34] | Look, if you want to stick with me, stop with the yapping and keep up. | 听着 如果想和我在一起 少废话 快赶路 |
[41:38] | No can do, bro. I’m calling a hunger strike. | 我不干了 老兄 我要绝食抗议 |
[41:41] | And I am not moving an inch. whoa! | 而且我一动都不动 |
[41:53] | Eh, civilians. come on, soggy. | 平凡鼠辈啊 快走 落汤鸡 |
[42:08] | I’m hungry, I’m wet, I’m hungry… | 我饿了 全身也湿透 我饿了 |
[42:12] | Dogs! | 狗! |
[42:18] | Dogs. why does it always have to be dogs? | 为什么到处是狗 |
[42:22] | All right, MacGyver, you got any brilliant ideas? | 好了 百战天龙 你有什么好主意 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I got an idea. | 是的 有了 |
[42:39] | – I think we made it. – Great. how do we stop it? | -我想我们成功了 -好 我们怎么停下来 |
[42:42] | Just keep running. | 继续跑就行 |
[42:43] | That’s not how you stop it! that’s how you make it go! | 那样可停不下来 那样只会向前走 |
[42:53] | – Hurley, get your butt outta my face. – Get your face outta my butt! | -赫利 你别坐到我头上了 -你别在我屁股底下 |
[43:06] | So this is what spies do. | 这就是间谍们的工作吗 |
[43:13] | Como estas, chica? | 你好 小姐 |
[43:15] | We’re looking for three guinea pigs and a mole. | 我们要找3个豚鼠和一只鼹鼠 |
[43:17] | Same one as the feds, or are yours from a rival militia? | 和美国联邦调查员一样 你们是他们的敌人吗 |
[43:21] | Wait, what feds? | 等等 什么联邦调查员 |
[43:22] | Men in black were here looking for the same thing. | 刚才穿黑衣服的人来这里 和你们找一样的动物 |
[43:25] | Wanted to know who had bought them. | 想知道谁买了他们 |
[43:27] | And did you tell them? | 你告诉他们了吗 |
[43:29] | No, I refused and we shot it out. | 不说 我拒绝他们 把他们赶出去 |
[43:30] | what do you think? it’s the feds! | 你想想可能吗 他们可是联邦调查员 |
[43:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:38] | Mine! the cage is mine! | 我的 这笼子是我的了 |
[43:52] | This is gonna be awesome. | 这一定很酷 |
[43:54] | I’m pretty sure this is animal cruelty, but I love it! | 我敢确定这是虐待动物 但是我很喜欢 |
[43:59] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[44:02] | Yeah! | 真爽 |
[44:06] | This wheel doesn’t work! | 方向盘不管用 |
[44:09] | Strike! | 攻击 |
[44:15] | – Is that all you got? – Ready to go for the record? | -你就只有这些吗 -准备好拍摄了吗 |
[44:20] | Maybe this would be a good time for you to take your medication! | 也许是时候让你吃药 |
[44:24] | I feel the need… the need for speed! | 我觉得我需要速度 |
[44:34] | Say cheese! | 笑一下 |
[44:40] | Excuse me! coming through! | 让一下 我要过去 |
[44:47] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -好了 -太棒了 |
[44:51] | – That was off the hizz-ook! – Connor! take out the trash. | -那真爽啊 -康纳 把垃圾扔出去 |
[44:54] | Ok. | 好的 |
[44:57] | – Now! – I’m coming! | -马上 -我来了 |
[45:00] | What do we have here? | 看看我们有什么 |
[45:04] | You, my friend, suck. | 我的小朋友 你真差劲 |
[45:09] | I’m coming for you, Juarez. | 我来了华雷斯 |
[45:20] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才是我要的 |
[45:23] | Time for a joyride. | 开始兜风了 |
[45:25] | Yeah! | 太爽了 |
[45:27] | Get out the road, fool! | 别挡道 蠢货 |
[45:29] | Don’t become roadkill! | 小心撞死 |
[45:31] | I ain’t used to driving stick! | 我很不习惯棍棒方向盘 |
[45:35] | – Not this time! – Stop it. stop it! come back! | -这次不行了 -停下 停下 回来 |
[45:39] | I’ll come back when you’re older and put you in prison! | 等你大点我会回来的 把你送进监狱 |
[45:42] | – Get over here! – Don’t go anywhere. | -过来 -不要乱跑 |
[45:44] | – I’ll be right back. – Finally! | -我马上就回来 -终于等到了 |
[45:49] | – Juarez! where are you? – Connor, get him! | -华雷斯你在哪 -康纳 抓住它 |
[45:52] | I have to save his fur again? | 我又得先救他 |
[46:00] | Juarez? | 华雷斯 |
[46:04] | Juarez! | 华雷斯 |
[46:07] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[46:16] | I got you! | 拦到你了 |
[46:17] | Why are you dressed like “guinea pig barbie?” | 你为什么穿的像豚鼠芭比 |
[46:19] | One more word and I’ll turn you into a small side of bacon. | 再说一句话 把你塞到腊肉里 |
[46:22] | Well, you are sizzling hot! | 但是 你很性感 |
[46:25] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[46:26] | Get this off of me! | 把布拿开 |
[46:34] | Don’t need that, or that, or that! | 再也不需要了 还有那个 那个 |
[46:38] | – Although, maybe this can stay. – Juarez, you are fine china! | -但是 这个也许可以保留 -华雷斯 你简直像精美的瓷娃娃 |
[46:50] | What exactly are we doing, anyway? | 我们到底要做什么 |
[46:51] | Two days ago, my team embarked on a mission. today, I’m gonna finish it. | 两天前 我们小队接了个任务 现在我要完成它 |
[46:58] | My brother’s a loon! I love him, but he’s… | 我的兄弟是个疯子 我爱他 但是他 |
[47:01] | Cake! did I tell you I love cake? oh! oh, I’ve heard of places like this! | 蛋糕 我说过我喜欢蛋糕吗 我听说过这样的地方 |
[47:05] | They sell something called “layer cake!” | 他们卖夹心面包 |
[47:08] | It’s not just one cake, it’s many, in layers! | 不是一整块蛋糕 而是很多很多层的 |
[47:10] | Often up to six! oh, it is the holy grail of human food! | 通常是6层 那是人类食物中的极品 |
[47:15] | I can’t believe you’re getting so excited about cake. coffeemaker! | 真不敢相信你见了蛋糕这么兴奋 咖啡机 |
[47:25] | That’s the same coffeemaker that was on the clusterstorm file. | 和”杂波风暴”文件上出现的一模一样 |
[47:28] | Hurley, I got to check out that coffeemaker. stay close. | 赫利 我要去看看那个咖啡机 跟紧点 |
[47:33] | Fifty billion rodents in the world, and I get stuck with this guy. | 在世界上有五百亿啃齿目动物 而我却碰上这么一个 |
[47:45] | I hope you’re keeping track of all these parts. | 我希望你了解所有的零件 |
[47:48] | Don’t watch me. watch my back. | 别看我 为我放哨 |
[47:49] | Right now, you’re my eyes and ears. just act natural. | 现在你就是我耳目 自然点 |
[47:53] | – Ok. sure. – Look, daddy! | -好的 没问题 -爸爸 瞧 |
[48:00] | Hi there. hi. | 你好 你好 |
[48:02] | – That wasn’t very convincing. – Hurley, do you know what this is? | -有点不太自信 -赫利 你知道这是干什么的吗 |
[48:06] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s called vandalism. | 知道 我很肯定的告诉你这是破坏公物 |
[48:08] | This is a military grade, multiple array transceiver | 这是军用多功能数据收发器 |
[48:11] | Developed for the military’s unmanned weapons program. | 为军队无人操纵的器械而发明 |
[48:13] | Sorry, I tuned out there. what were you saying? | 对不起 我走神了 你说什么 |
[48:16] | I gotta get this chip back to Ben’s. | 我必须把这芯片给本看看 |
[48:22] | Ok, that’s weird. | 好吧 这太奇怪了 |
[48:28] | Hurley, duck! | 赫利 低头 |
[48:31] | Stay down! | 趴下别动 |
[48:40] | I’ve heard coffee’s bad for you, but this is ridiculous! | 我听说过咖啡有害健康 但是这种事情太蹊跷了 |
[48:43] | Come on, move it! | 快点 跑 |
[48:48] | – Why are we stopping? – We’re gonna fight it. | -为什么停下来 -我们要打一仗 |
[48:51] | We’re gonna do what? | 我们要干什么? |
[48:53] | We have to get that chip. | 我们得拿到那个芯片 |
[48:59] | Good luck with that! | 祝你好运 |
[49:10] | – Suck in your gut! – I am! | -收起你的大肚子 -正在收腹 |
[49:16] | Darwin! | 达尔文 |
[49:17] | Hang on, Hurley! | 坚持住 赫利 |
[49:20] | coffeemaker! | 咖啡机 |
[49:27] | Watch out, bro! | 小心点 兄弟 |
[49:38] | You want some of this, you overgrown can opener? | 想来点这个吗 可是你太高了 开罐器 |
[49:45] | Don’t think the warranty is gonna cover that. | 轧成这样 保单可不保修 |
[49:47] | Oh, brother. I thought I lost you there. | 老兄 我以为再也见不找你了 |
[49:51] | Ok, thanks Hurley! boundaries! | 好了 谢谢你 赫利 放开我 |
[49:53] | Talk about a killer cappuccino. what is this thing? | 这个卡普奇诺杀手到底是什么东西 |
[49:56] | This is clusterstorm. | 这是”杂波风暴” |
[49:59] | Saber must be weaponizing his entire line of appliances. | 萨博 一定把整个生产线都武装起来了 |
[50:03] | We have to get this back to Ben’s. | 我们得把这带给本 |
[50:05] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么运过去呢 |
[50:15] | Hey, bro? you have to admit, we make a pretty sweet team. | 老兄 你得承认 我们配合的十分默契 |
[50:19] | I could get used to all this “secret agent” stuff | 我可能都习惯这种秘密特工的生活了 |
[50:21] | If you’re ever looking for a new recruit. | 如果你招募新特工 |
[50:24] | Hurley, just be quiet and lean right. | 赫利 安静点 坐正了 |
[50:28] | Look who I found out back. | 看看我把谁找回来了 |
[50:30] | – Blaster! Juarez! – Darwin! you made it. | -布拉斯特 华雷斯 -达尔文 你成功了 |
[50:34] | – Hurley, what are you doing here? – Hey, guys! | -赫利 你怎么也来了 -你好 朋友们 |
[50:37] | Hurley, up high. down low. too slow. | 赫利 击下掌 拍下屁屁 太低了 |
[50:41] | Wait a minute. where’s speckles? | 等一下 斑点呢? |
[50:46] | Speckles didn’t make it. | 斑点没有成功 |
[50:48] | – What do you mean, he didn’t make it? – He was gonna break out | -没成功是什么意思 -他想出来 |
[50:51] | And engineer our escape, but then the mission went bad. | 然后为我们策划出逃计划 可是他失败了 |
[50:55] | He got crushed in a garbage truck. | 他被塞到垃圾车里碾死了 |
[50:59] | – Speckles. jeez. – He sacrificed himself for us. | -斑点 天啊 -他为我们而牺牲了 |
[51:04] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[51:06] | Ben, there’s nothing you could’ve done. | 本 你也无能为力 |
[51:11] | No, I could’ve told you the truth of who you really are. | 我早应该告诉你们真实的身份 |
[51:16] | Darwin, I misled you. | 达尔文 我误导你了 |
[51:19] | The truth is, you’re not genetically engineered. | 事实上 你们不是基因重组的 |
[51:23] | Any of you. | 都不是 |
[51:24] | I should’ve never… should’ve never sent you out into the field. it’s… | 我本不应该 不应该把你们置于那种境地 |
[51:29] | So we are not special at all? | 那我们并不特殊 |
[51:33] | No engineering? no enhancements? | 没有基因重组 没有强化 |
[51:37] | We’re just common, ordinary rodents? | 我只是普通的 平凡的啃齿目动物 |
[51:41] | I wanted you guys to think of yourselves as more than just balls of fur | 我想让你们相信自己不仅仅是一团肉球 |
[51:44] | Waiting for your next pellet. | 没事就等着拉屎 |
[51:46] | Well, maybe you can explain that to Speckles. | 也许你可以给斑点解释一下 |
[51:51] | Ben, we need to know. tell us who we are. | 本 我们想知道 我们是谁 |
[51:55] | Ok, you guys want to know? | 你们想知道吗 |
[51:57] | Juarez, we rescued you at a roadside tapas stand in the Pyrenees. | 华雷斯 我们在比利牛斯路边的小吃店救得你 |
[52:02] | I guess there you’re some kind of, you know, delicacy. | 我猜你在那里算是精致的 |
[52:07] | Blaster, we found you at a cosmetics company. | 布拉斯特 我们在一个化妆品公司发现的你 |
[52:09] | They were testing, you know, some kind of hair gel for allergic reactions. | 他们在拿你做发胶是否过敏的实验 |
[52:14] | And Speckles we found… | 我们找斑点时 |
[52:16] | …you know, right before his home was dug out to build a golf course. | 他家前面正要被改造成高尔夫球场 |
[52:21] | And, Darwin, I… | 而达尔文 我是 |
[52:24] | I purchased you at a pet store. | 在宠物店买的你 |
[52:27] | Your parents abandoned you because you were the runt of the litter. | 你父母不要你了 因为你发育不良 |
[52:32] | I was a runt? what do you mean? | 发育不良 什么意思 |
[52:38] | I never even had a chance. | 我本来就没有机会 |
[52:46] | This is Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[52:49] | Ok, we’re on it. | 我们马上就到 |
[52:50] | Dispatch just got a report of two giant | 分队接到报告有两个巨大的 |
[52:53] | Hamsters riding a skateboard on pacific. | 仓鼠在太平洋街推着滑板前行 |
[52:55] | Let’s finish this. | 我们去结束这一切 |
[53:01] | You were right all along. | 自始至终你都是对的 |
[53:02] | I am just an average, everyday pet store guinea pig. | 我只是很普通的 整天呆在宠物店的豚鼠 |
[53:07] | Since when did you start listening to me? | 什么时候开始信我的话了 |
[53:10] | My parents didn’t even want me. | 我父母遗弃我 |
[53:13] | Look, Darwin, you saved us from the dogs, you defeated the terminator, | 听着 达尔文 我们从狗嘴脱险 你击败那个咖啡机 |
[53:17] | Read the stars like a map and got us here. | 找对方向 来到这里 |
[53:20] | I couldn’t have done any of that. | 这一切我都不会 |
[53:22] | Do you have any idea how many guinea pigs could’ve done all those things? | 你知道有多少豚鼠可以做成那样的事吗 |
[53:26] | I mean, literally, like three. and they’re all in this room. | 我觉得实际上就三个 他们都在这间屋里 |
[53:35] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[53:36] | I may not be genetically engineered, but I’m no house pet, either. | 我没有基因重组 但我也不是家养宠物 |
[53:41] | Hey team, come over here. listen up. what Ben did was right. | 队员们过来 听着 本是正确的 |
[53:45] | He wanted us to believe in ourselves. and we did believe. | 他想让我们相信自己 我们也确实做到了 |
[53:50] | We still have our training, our abilities. | 我们还掌握着那些训练的技能 |
[53:53] | Blaster, you’re a graduate of west point. | 布拉斯特你是西点军校的毕业生 |
[53:56] | Yeah, correspondence course. | 是啊 是函授的 |
[53:59] | Yeah, whatever. | 无所谓 随便怎么讲 |
[54:00] | And Juarez, how many hours have you put in on that simulator? | 华雷斯 你在模拟装置花了多少时间 |
[54:03] | Two hundred… thousand. | 两百 上千… |
[54:06] | I helped with the tire! | 我帮你转轮胎了 |
[54:09] | We may be guinea pigs, but we’re not ordinary. we’re special. | 我们是豚鼠 但我们并不普通 我们是特别的 |
[54:14] | I still believe in us, even if nobody else does. | 即使别人不信 我们也要相信自己 |
[54:20] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[54:23] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[54:29] | I’ve always believed. | 我一直都相信 |
[54:32] | Ben, we don’t have much time. that coffeemaker’s no coffeemaker. | 本 我们时间不多了 那个咖啡机不简单 |
[54:39] | When I tried to disconnect this chip, it came alive and it attacked us. | 当我想把芯片取下来时 它就活了还攻击我们 |
[54:44] | It was so gnarly! | 很惊险 |
[54:46] | If I hadn’t been there to take cover fire for Darwin, who knows… | 如果我没有给达尔文作掩护 谁知道会怎样 |
[54:51] | The Sabersense microchip caused it to transform. | 这个”萨博智能”微晶片 能使它变形 |
[54:53] | Ben, Sabersense and clusterstorm are the same thing. | 本 “萨博智能”和”杂波风暴”是一回事 |
[54:57] | And if every Saber product in the world has that chip, | 如果萨博产品都带着那种芯片 |
[55:00] | That means that every appliance on earth is gonna be a killing machine. | 就意味着世界上所有的萨博器械都是杀人机器 |
[55:04] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[55:06] | Sabersense launches in… 30 minutes. | “萨博智能”会在30分钟启动 |
[55:10] | I tried to access the clusterstorm file on your PDA, | 我试着进入你掌上电脑的杂波风暴文件 |
[55:13] | But Saber, he protected it with some nasty virus. | 但是萨博制造了讨厌的病毒保护着 |
[55:15] | I mean, I’m a little bit at a loss. | 我有点束手无策 |
[55:20] | Sorry to interrupt. quick question. | 抱歉打扰 抢答题 |
[55:22] | If that little thingamabob is all that like you say it is, | 如果像你说的那件小东西有病毒 |
[55:25] | Why don’t you just use that to destroy Saber’s mainframe? | 那你何不用那个去把萨博的主机毁掉 |
[55:31] | I’ll go back in the box. oh, Pepperoni! | 我要回盒子吃东西去了 香辣肠 |
[55:34] | – That could work. that could work! – Ok, let’s do this! | -行得通 那样行得通 -好吧 我们赶快去 |
[55:38] | Wait a second. we don’t have our equipment. | 等一下 我们没有装备 |
[55:40] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | 那可不一定 |
[55:49] | This is a little prototype I’ve been working on | 这是我一直研究的雏形 |
[55:52] | Called the rapid deployment vehicle. | 叫做快速展开车 |
[55:55] | She’ll do 65 with the throttle wide open. | 油门全开着 她能达到65迈 |
[55:58] | And, Blaster, it has a rocking stereo. | 布拉斯特 他还有摇滚立体声音响 |
[56:04] | That’s what’s up! pimp my ride! | 就是这样 瞧瞧我的车 |
[56:08] | All right, we got gear. and we know our mission. | 好的 我们有装备了 我们知道自己的任务 |
[56:11] | Infiltrate Saber’s mansion, locate the main network core | 潜入萨博大厦 找出主机中心 |
[56:14] | And dock this infected PDA. | 连上掌上电脑 |
[56:17] | Bring down big mama with baby disease. | 用这个小婴儿病毒杀死妈妈 |
[56:20] | I don’t know what that means. but, yeah, that’s good. | 我不知道你什么意思 但是主意不错 |
[56:24] | Here are the keys. | 这是钥匙 |
[56:28] | – Don’t scratch it. – All right. this is for Speckles. | -不要刮坏了 -好的 这次是为了斑点 |
[56:36] | Dr. Kendall, we know you’re in there! open the door! | 基利安博士 我们知道你在里面 开开门 |
[56:39] | Everybody, into the RDV! you, too, Hurley. move it! | 大家快进快速展开车 你也进去 赫利 快点 |
[56:45] | Open the door, or we’ll open it for you! | 打开门 不然我们就闯进去了 |
[56:56] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[56:57] | Don’t these fools know we’re on the same team? | 难道这些蠢货不知道我们是一起的吗 |
[56:59] | – Juarez, plot us a course to Saber’s. – I’m on it. | -华雷斯找出去萨博的路线图 -马上 |
[57:06] | – Go, go, go! – I’m going, -I’m going, I’m going! | -快走 快 快 -我来了 来了 来了 |
[57:09] | Mooch, we need eyes in the sky. | 木赤 我需要天空之眼 |
[57:16] | Call for backup. | 请求支援 |
[57:17] | Tell them we’re in pursuit of three guinea pigs driving mobile spheres. | 告诉他们我们正在追三个开着圆球车的豚鼠 |
[57:21] | Ok! | 好的 |
[57:23] | Actually, could you make that call? | 实际上还是你来打电话吧 |
[57:27] | My stomach doesn’t do well with action-adventure. | 我的肚子受不了冒险行动 |
[57:30] | Hurley, don’t you dare. | 赫利 你敢 |
[57:33] | Yuck, Hurley. that’s disgusting. | 恶心 赫利 真恶心啊 |
[57:35] | – I can’t breathe. – Roll down the window. | -我不能呼吸了 -打开窗户 |
[57:37] | – These things don’t have windows! – That’s real professional, guys. | -这种车没有窗户 -那可真专业 伙计们 |
[57:45] | Mooch, where’s that recon? | 木赤 那些特工在哪 |
[57:51] | – Ok, here come the bad guys. – Better have their “a” game. | -好的 坏蛋们来了 -最好陪他们玩一下 |
[57:57] | – Yeah! – Mommy! | -真爽 -我的妈呀 |
[58:00] | Where’s that backup? | 支援队在哪里 |
[58:06] | – May I ask why we’re chasing rodents? – No, you may not. | -我能问一下为什么我们追老鼠吗 -不行 不能问 |
[58:12] | Ok, you can just let me out at the next corner. | 那你到下一个拐角把我放下 |
[58:18] | We got three party crashers on our tail. | 我们后面有三个不速之客 |
[58:22] | – Hurry up! you’re losing them! – They’re boxing us in! | -快点 你跟丢了 -他把我们包围了 |
[58:25] | – Yeah, I got ’em, I got ’em. – Maybe they want to adopt us! | -好的 知道了 知道了 -也许他想借过一下 |
[58:28] | Not likely, Hurley. hold on, guys! | 好像不是 赫利 抓好 伙计们 |
[58:31] | – Let’s just crush ’em! – Unlock it and rock it. now! | -我们把他们撞死 -开锁 摆动 启动 |
[58:36] | – Time to divide and conquer. – See ya! | -是时候分开战斗了 -一会见 |
[58:43] | – Oh, yeah! come and get me! – Where’d he go? | -来啊 来抓我 -他去哪 |
[58:48] | – How low can you go? – There he goes! under the trailer! | -看你能去开多低 -他在那 在拖车底下 |
[58:51] | Little is the new big! | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[58:56] | Bye-bye, bipeds! smell you later! | 再见 人类 一会见 |
[58:59] | – I want to go back to the pet store! – You might want to buckle up. | -我想回宠物店 -也许你想弯一下腰 |
[59:09] | He paid for undercoating. what a sucker! | 他涂防水底层了 真差劲 |
[59:12] | Let’s see if it protects him from this. | 看看能保护得了这个吗 |
[59:15] | – Hey, what’s that? – This is my little friend. | -这是什么 -是我的小朋友 |
[59:20] | – Say hello. – hello! | -问声好 -你好 |
[59:23] | And goodbye! | 然后说再见 |
[59:26] | Better hang on to your lunch! | 千万别吐出来 |
[59:44] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[59:47] | This is unit two. We lost them. | 第二小队报告 我们跟丢了 |
[59:50] | How? You’re driving a V-8. They’re rolling around in little plastic balls. | 什么 你们开的是V-8 他们的只是塑料瓶 |
[59:54] | This one’s not getting away from me! | 他们跑不了的 |
[59:58] | Darwin, I need some help here. | 达尔文 我需要支援 |
[1:00:01] | Mooch, I need a visual on Juarez. | 木赤 让我看到华雷斯 |
[1:00:05] | – I can’t get these guys off my tail. – We don’t have tails. | -后面的尾巴甩不了 -我们没有尾巴 |
[1:00:09] | Hang on, Juarez. Hurley, we’re going to the fair. Blaster, hard right. | 挺住 华雷斯 赫利 我们去游乐场 布拉斯特 右转 |
[1:00:14] | All right, Juarez. Let’s take it to the house! | 没问题 华雷斯 我们去那里解决吧 |
[1:00:23] | Ok, I’m taking the lead. | 好的 我来领路 |
[1:00:29] | – You’re scaring me! – Shut it, Carter! | -你吓到我了 -闭嘴 卡特 |
[1:00:31] | Here’s that box of m-80s. Careful with these. | 这箱是M-80 小心点 |
[1:00:35] | – You’re driving angry! – Yes, I am! | -你开车带着怒气 -是的 没错 |
[1:00:41] | Come here, you little rodent. | 来吧 你们这些小老鼠 |
[1:00:44] | Carl, Look out! Look out! | 卡尔 当心 |
[1:00:45] | Let’s let them go, let’s let them go! Look out! | 我们快闪 让他们过去 当心 |
[1:00:55] | – This is so festive! – This is crazy. This is crazy! | -很有节日的感觉 -疯了 太疯狂了 |
[1:00:59] | These are good seats! | 真是好位置啊 |
[1:01:01] | I’m gonna flatten this little varmint! | 我要打扁这混蛋 |
[1:01:03] | Mess with the bull, you get the horns. | 惹恼了我 是没有好下场的 |
[1:01:07] | Look out! Look out! | 当心 当心 |
[1:01:26] | How you doing? | 你们好啊 |
[1:01:29] | Don’t try this at home, kids! | 孩子们 在家不要这样模仿 |
[1:01:34] | That was great! Let’s do it again. | 太棒了 我们再来次吧 |
[1:01:40] | Face it, Trigstad. You just got out-driven by gophers. | 面对现实吧 崔哥斯坦 你开车输给豚鼠了 |
[1:01:55] | – Guys, I’m going in. – Hurley, suck in your gut. | -我要进去了 -赫利 收腹 |
[1:01:58] | Blaster, I need to tell you something about Juarez. | 布拉斯特 我想和你说说关于华雷斯的事 |
[1:02:01] | You have nothing to worry about. She’s not interested in me. | 你不用担心 她对我没意思 |
[1:02:03] | – She told you that? – Yeah. She really wants you… | -她和你说的? -是的 她真正喜欢的是你 |
[1:02:06] | She’s trying to make you more interested in her by acting disinterested. | 她装作冷漠是为了激起你的兴趣 |
[1:02:09] | Yeah, well maybe she told you she wants me | 好吧 或许她告诉你她喜欢我 |
[1:02:12] | In order to look not interested in you, | 是为了让她表现的不喜欢你 |
[1:02:14] | which makes you more interested in her. | 好让你更喜欢她 |
[1:02:16] | Interesting. | 搞笑 |
[1:02:21] | Members of the Saberling inner sanctum, | 萨博陵内部成员们 |
[1:02:23] | My co-conspirators in this endeavor, | 我的同伙们 |
[1:02:26] | are we ready to dominate? | 准备好开始我们的统治生涯了吗 |
[1:02:29] | Are we ready to change the world? | 准备好去改变世界了吗 |
[1:02:36] | – Go, go, go, go! – Geronimo! | -快 -安全下滑 |
[1:02:42] | Hurley, this is our exfil. It’s very important that you stand guard. | 赫利 这里非常重要 你守住 |
[1:02:45] | Whatever you do, don’t leave this spot. We’re counting on you. | 不管怎样 千万不要离开这里 我们都靠你了 |
[1:02:48] | Ok, Ok. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[1:02:50] | Hey, does this mean I’m part of the team? | 嘿 是不是说我也是小组的一员啦 |
[1:02:54] | There’s the network core. Behind the glass. | 在玻璃后面是整个网络的核心地带 |
[1:02:57] | Look! We can gain access through that panel. | 看 我们能从那里钻过去 |
[1:03:00] | Ok, follow me. | 好的 跟着我 |
[1:03:04] | – Hold up, guys. – What is it? | -等等 伙计们 -这是什么 |
[1:03:06] | It’s a tripwire. | 一条绊绳 |
[1:03:08] | It’s a booby trap. Don’t touch it, or this place’ll blow. | 是个陷阱 别碰 不然会炸飞的 |
[1:03:13] | Tick, tick, boom. | 嘀 嘀 砰 |
[1:03:27] | I don’t think anybody’ll mind if I check the perimeter. | 他们应该不会介意我四周逛逛 |
[1:03:31] | As I press this button, | 一旦按下这个按钮 |
[1:03:34] | We move forward to a brave new world order | 我们就会进入一个美好的新世界 |
[1:03:38] | owned and operated by Saberling. | 一个受萨博陵控制的新纪元 |
[1:03:59] | We’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:04:00] | We can still stop it if we download the virus into Saber’s computer. | 如果把病毒下载到萨博电脑里还是能阻止 |
[1:04:04] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[1:04:07] | Cherries. | 樱桃 |
[1:04:18] | Cake! Oh, you’re so beautiful! | 蛋糕 太棒了 |
[1:04:23] | Oh, come to papa! | 噢 到爸爸这儿来 |
[1:04:49] | It’s all Saber, sir. Is this enough probable cause? | 长官 都是萨博 现在证据充分了吗 |
[1:04:55] | Eyewitnesses report common household appliances | 据目击者报告说普通的家用电器 |
[1:04:58] | – Coming to life and chasing people… – Those are Saberling appliances! | -活过来了还追着人跑… -这些都是萨博装置 |
[1:05:02] | But they’re just supposed to communicate with each other. | 但他们好像能相互交流 |
[1:05:14] | – Bravo, echo! go! go! – spread out! | -快 赶快 -分散开来 |
[1:05:19] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[1:05:22] | It’s heading for the tripwire. | 他冲着导火线来 |
[1:05:27] | – It’s got Hurley! – Oh, hey guys! | -赫利在他手上 -喔 伙计们 |
[1:05:29] | – What’s it doing? – Peppers. Casserole. | -那东西在干嘛 -胡椒粉 烘焙 |
[1:05:33] | It’s trying to figure out how long to cook him. | 那东西正在计算煮熟他的时间 |
[1:05:35] | Cook me? Get me out of here! | 煮熟我? 快让我出去 |
[1:05:39] | – Move it, Blaster! – I don’t want to be an appetizer! | -躲开 布拉斯特 -我可不想当开胃菜 |
[1:05:43] | – We got to save him! – Wet me out! | -我们必须去救他 -快让我出去 |
[1:05:46] | Let’s go to plan B! | 实行B计划 |
[1:05:47] | – Blaster, immobilize that thing! – I’m on it! | -布拉斯特把那个固定住 -没问题 |
[1:05:50] | – Don’t let it hit the tripwire! – I want to go home! | -别让他碰到导火线 -我要回家 |
[1:05:54] | Soup. Eggs. Beef. | 汤 鸡蛋 牛肉 |
[1:05:59] | – Oh, man! It’s packing a toaster! – Broccoli. | -喔 他是个组装的烤面包机 -花椰菜 |
[1:06:04] | All teams, go, go! | 所有小组 快点 |
[1:06:09] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会发生这种事情 |
[1:06:12] | This wasn’t the plan! | 计划不是这样的 |
[1:06:14] | – Saber, what’s going on? – Get us out of here! | -萨博 发生了什么 -带我们离开这里 |
[1:06:18] | Take Saber down to the command truck! | 把萨博带到指挥车上去 |
[1:06:20] | Bacon. Carrot. Soup. | 培根 胡萝卜 汤 |
[1:06:24] | – Hurley, don’t be scared. – I’m not a chicken. | -赫利 别害怕 -我不是小鸡 |
[1:06:27] | Chicken. Match. | 小鸡 正好合适 |
[1:06:29] | Uh-oh. | 喔 |
[1:06:32] | Not even close! | 还早呢 |
[1:06:36] | – Come on, Hurley! – Just a little piece of cake! | -快点 赫利 -再拿块蛋糕 |
[1:06:43] | – Didn’t drop the cake. – Hurley, let’s go! | -还好蛋糕没掉 -赫利 快跑 |
[1:06:48] | Hunk of junk! | 该死的废物 |
[1:06:51] | It’s gonna hit the tripwire! | 就要碰到导火线了 |
[1:06:59] | – Run for cover! – Darwin, jump! | -快跑 找地方躲起来 -达尔文 快跳 |
[1:07:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:05] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:07:28] | Are you Ok? We can’t get through. | 你还好吗 我们进不来 |
[1:07:31] | I’m all right. I’m gonna keep going. | 我没事 还得继续 |
[1:07:33] | Not without us. no way. | 不要丢下我们 |
[1:07:35] | There’s no time. I’ve got to take down the network core. | 没时间了 我要去摧毁核心网络 |
[1:07:41] | Hurley, I told you stay put and guard the exfil. | 赫利 我让你在哪里站岗的 |
[1:07:43] | Didn’t I tell you that? I thought I could depend on you. | 我没告诉过你吗 我还以为你靠得住呢 |
[1:07:48] | All right. Now let’s huddle up. Come on. Here’s to the team. | 好吧 赶快 我们是一个团队 |
[1:07:57] | Good luck, Darwin. We’ll find another way through. | 达尔文 好运 我们会找别的路来的 |
[1:08:07] | Ok, this is good. Over there. | 很好 就在那里 |
[1:08:12] | Marcie, let’s go. | 马茜 走 |
[1:08:15] | I find it hard to believe you’ve got nothing to do with this. | 很难相信你居然一点办法也没有 |
[1:08:18] | You have to believe me. I don’t know what’s going on. | 你要相信我 我真不知道发生了什么 |
[1:08:21] | I only wanted to be the biggest appliance manufacturer in the world. | 我只是想成为世界上最大的电器生产商 |
[1:08:27] | What do you want? I got major problems here. | 你想干什么 我这儿有大问题了 |
[1:08:29] | There’s your problem. | 你的麻烦在那里 |
[1:08:30] | The transmission’s coming off the core of his computer. | 信号是从他电脑里发出来的 |
[1:08:32] | – G-force went in to shut it down. – G-force? | -豚鼠特工队去摧毁它了 -豚鼠特工队? |
[1:08:34] | You sent those gophers in without my authorization? | 你居然私自把那些老鼠派出去了 |
[1:08:37] | Sir, I’m picking up a video feed. It’s one of ours. | 长官 我收到一段视频 我们的人发来的 |
[1:08:40] | Let’s see it. | 快看看 |
[1:08:42] | – What in the heck is that? – That’s Darwin. | -那是什么东西 -是达尔文 |
[1:08:44] | You say that like it’s a good thing. | 你说得好像他是什么好人 |
[1:08:45] | What’s he gonna do? Gnaw his way out of there? | 他能干嘛 咬出一条路啦? |
[1:08:47] | He’s gonna insert a virus into the core and take down the network. | 他要给中信植入病毒来摧毁整个网络 |
[1:08:59] | – Hello, Darwin. – Speckles, you’re alive. | -嘿 达尔文 -斑点 你还活着 |
[1:09:04] | You infiltrated the bad guy’s lair. Where is he? | 你深入到敌人的巢穴来了啊 他在哪里 |
[1:09:08] | I am the bad guy. | 我就是那个坏蛋 |
[1:09:11] | What? You really think I let myself get killed in a garbage truck? | 你真以为我死在垃圾车上了吗 |
[1:09:15] | Ha! Well I hid in a soup can. Rode it all the way to the city dump. | 我藏在了一个汤桶里 一直被送到了垃圾场 |
[1:09:19] | And it was stinky. | 那里太臭了 |
[1:09:21] | – Speckles? – I can’t believe the mole was the mole. | -斑点? -真不敢相信原来你是间谍 |
[1:09:26] | Actually, you may call me Mr. Yanshu. | 事实上 你可以叫我 鼹鼠先生 |
[1:09:29] | – No. – Business associate of Leonard Saber. | -不 -莱纳德·萨博的生意伙伴 |
[1:09:32] | You tricked Saber into helping you build clusterstorm? | 你诱骗萨博帮你建造了”杂波风暴” |
[1:09:35] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们 |
[1:09:37] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[1:09:39] | I put my life on the line for you. | 我都不惜为你牺牲自己 |
[1:09:41] | Yanshu was in my basement this whole time? | 鼹鼠一直都在我的地下室? |
[1:09:45] | And he wasn’t a man. He was a mole. | 而且还不是一个人 只是个鼹鼠 |
[1:09:46] | “Yanshu” is the Chinese word for mole. | 我的名字的中文意思是鼹鼠 |
[1:09:49] | Sabersense was just a cover. | “萨博智能”只是为了掩人耳目 |
[1:09:53] | I created an army of robotic appliances, | 我组建了一只机器人部队 |
[1:09:55] | And they created an array of giant electromagnetic nodes… | 他们又组建了一大批电磁结点 |
[1:09:59] | Nodes capable of pulling down all | 这些结点的威力足以摧毁所有 |
[1:10:02] | the space junk orbiting the planet, and driving every human underground. | 太空垃圾 并把人类赶到地下 |
[1:10:08] | – So, what do you think? – You’ve betrayed us. You! | -那你觉得呢 -你出卖了我们 你 |
[1:10:14] | – You sabotaged our presentation. – Extermination virus.Nasty stuff. | -你破坏了我们的表演 -毁灭病毒 真讨人厌 |
[1:10:19] | Speckles, why? | 斑点 这又是为什么 |
[1:10:22] | You ever google the word “mole” Darwin? Three million entries. | 达尔文你搜索过”鼹鼠”吗 有三百万个链接 |
[1:10:27] | Not on how to care for them, or love them, or pet them. No! | 不是怎样去关心 爱护 宠爱他们 不是 |
[1:10:31] | Three million entries on how to exterminate them! | 300万链接都是如何消灭他们 |
[1:10:35] | The humans came and destroyed our home… destroyed our home. | 人类毁掉了我们的家园…毁掉了我们的家园 |
[1:10:39] | Son, if you ever get the chance | 儿子 如果有机会 |
[1:10:42] | to bring mankind to its knees… do it. | 干掉人类…就那样做吧 |
[1:10:49] | They showed us no mercy, Darwin. | 达尔文 他们让我知道了不要仁慈 |
[1:10:52] | Well, now it’s my turn to do a little pest control. | 现在轮到我来控制人类了 |
[1:10:55] | If you’ll excuse me… it’s showtime. | 失陪了… 该我上场了 |
[1:10:59] | Going up! | 开动 |
[1:11:11] | He’s created some kind of monster. | 他制造了一个怪物 |
[1:11:14] | I think I’ll stay here and guard the exfil… | 我就留这里站岗吧 |
[1:11:17] | – What’s our plan? – Stop Speckles and save the world. | -我们有什么计划 -制止斑点 拯救世界 |
[1:11:21] | That’s more of a goal than a plan. | 那是目标不是计划 |
[1:11:32] | It’s working! Look out! I’m feeling ten feet tall. | 运转良好 小心了 我觉得有10英尺高了 |
[1:11:45] | No place like home. There’s no place like home. | 没有比家更好的地方了 |
[1:11:48] | That’ll leave a mark. | 这下要留疤了 |
[1:11:51] | Come on! We got to get up there and stop Speckles. | 赶快 我们要上去阻止斑点 |
[1:11:53] | How big is this thing going to get? | 这东西到底能变多大 |
[1:11:58] | You humans stole my home! now I will steal yours. | 人类毁了我的家园 现在轮到你们被毁了 |
[1:12:04] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:12:07] | Something is missing. Oh, I know! | 好像还少点什么 哦 想起来了 |
[1:12:21] | Incoming! | 陨石正在坠落 |
[1:12:23] | Just like humans. Bringing guns to a space junk fight. | 像人类一样 用枪来对抗宇宙垃圾 |
[1:12:30] | – Darwin! – Speckles, shut this down, now! | -达尔文 -斑点 快停手 |
[1:12:33] | – No. – Then I’ll shut you down. | -不 -不然我就干掉你 |
[1:12:36] | I have no quarrel with you, Darwin, but mankind must pay. | 我和你没有过节 达尔文 但是人类必须付出代价 |
[1:12:40] | You know I can’t let you do that. | 你知道的我不会让你这么干的 |
[1:12:42] | Then you leave me no choice, my friend. | 你让我别无选择 我的朋友 |
[1:12:52] | My parachute. | 我的降落伞 |
[1:13:00] | The PDA! | 掌上电脑 |
[1:13:03] | Go get it, girl. | 快去接住它 |
[1:13:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:37] | Hurley, what are you doing? | 赫利 你在干嘛 |
[1:13:39] | I gotta get you back up there. | 我要把你弄上来 |
[1:13:42] | – No, Hurley! Don’t do it. – Go get him, bro! It’s the only way! | -不 赫利 别 -去干掉他 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:13:55] | Coming, Hurley! | 我来了 赫利 |
[1:14:02] | Take that! and that! It’s no fun being the little guy, is it? | 看着 看看 无助的感觉很可怕吧 |
[1:14:07] | Everybody, hold on! | 大家挺住 |
[1:14:10] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[1:14:19] | Speckles, if you keep doing this | 斑点 如果你还不收手的话 |
[1:14:21] | Then you’re no better than the humans | 你比那些毁掉你家园 |
[1:14:23] | who destroyed your home and your family. | 杀死你家人的人类好不到哪里去 |
[1:14:25] | Well, that’s kind of the point here. I lost my family. | 这才是重点 我失去了家人 |
[1:14:29] | No, you’re wrong. We’re your family. | 不 你错了 我们都是你的家人 |
[1:14:32] | Me and Blaster and Juarez and Ben and Marcie. | 我 布拉斯特 华雷斯 本 马茜都是 |
[1:14:37] | Speckles, Ben took us in when nobody else wanted us. | 斑点 当无家可归时本收留了我们 |
[1:14:41] | And he made us a family. | 他让我们成为了一家人 |
[1:14:47] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[1:14:53] | Oh, no! No! What have I done? What have I done? | 不 我都做了些什么啊 我都做了什么啊 |
[1:14:59] | It’s too late, Darwin! I can’t stop it! | 太迟了 达尔文 它已经停不下来了 |
[1:15:03] | But we can. | 但我们可以 |
[1:15:17] | It’s working! Darwin, it’s working! | 起作用了 达尔文 起作用了 |
[1:15:21] | Speckles, come with me. | 斑点 跟我来 |
[1:15:30] | I got you! | 抓住你了 |
[1:15:52] | We’ve gotta find Hurley. | 我们要找到赫利 |
[1:16:00] | – Hold it right there. – We’ll take him from here. | -都别动 -我们要把他带走 |
[1:16:02] | Relax, guys. He’s code four. | 别紧张 伙计们 他是四号特工 |
[1:16:05] | – What a mess. – There you go. Easy. | -真乱 -你走吧 别急 |
[1:16:10] | – Darwin, over here! – Hang on! | -达尔文 在这 -坚持住 |
[1:16:15] | – I got him. I got him. – I can’t hold it much longer. | -我抓住他了 -快点 我快坚持不住了 |
[1:16:20] | No, Hurley. | 不 赫利 |
[1:16:23] | No, not you, Hurley. | 你不能死啊 赫利 |
[1:16:25] | Look, he landed next to his cake. | 他就落在蛋糕边上 |
[1:16:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:32] | Man, Hurley. | 赫利 |
[1:16:34] | – Hurley. – Oh, no. | -赫利 -不 |
[1:16:37] | No. no. This is all my fault. | 不 都是我的错 |
[1:16:42] | He was my man. | 他是我的好兄弟 |
[1:16:44] | Hurley, wake up, pal. | 赫利 快醒醒兄弟 |
[1:16:48] | Listen, I just… | 我只是… |
[1:16:49] | I just wanted you to know you were as good as anyone out there today. | 我只想说你和我们一样棒 |
[1:16:54] | I don’t know what they call it back in the pet shop, | 我不知道宠物店怎么样 |
[1:16:57] | But out here we… well we call it being a hero. | 但在这里 我们被称为英雄 |
[1:17:01] | All you ever wanted was a family. | 你曾经想要一个家 |
[1:17:04] | I never got to tell you this, but… | 我从没有告诉过你 但是… |
[1:17:07] | I’d be proud… proud to call you my brother. | 我为有你这样的兄弟而自豪 |
[1:17:18] | Hurley. | 赫利 |
[1:17:21] | Hey, I think I saw his nose twitch. | 嘿 他鼻子动了 |
[1:17:30] | Hurley? | 赫利? |
[1:17:32] | Did you mean it when you called me “brother?” | 你真把我当成你的”兄弟” |
[1:17:35] | Not exactly. I was just… that was like a figurative… | 其实不是的 我只是打个比方 |
[1:17:40] | – You bet I did. – Brother. I have a brother! | -当然是真的啦 -兄弟 我有兄弟了 |
[1:17:45] | This is great! | 太棒了 |
[1:17:47] | We can spend every Thanksgiving together, | 我们能一起过感恩节了 |
[1:17:49] | take road trips to Vegas, have tickle fights! | 我们能一起去拉斯维加斯旅行 一起玩耍了 |
[1:17:52] | Oh, come here. Give me a hug, bro. | 快点 拥抱一下 兄弟 |
[1:17:57] | Well… | 太好了 |
[1:18:00] | Oh, this is great! | 真是太棒了 |
[1:18:07] | So, Hurley. You still want to be a part of the team? | 赫利 你还想成为我们的一员吗 |
[1:18:15] | Two… | 二 |
[1:18:17] | Three… | 三 |
[1:18:19] | Twenty-seven! | 二十七 |
[1:18:21] | – Hurley. I’m right here watching you. – Thirty-two. | -赫利 我在看着你呢 -三十二 |
[1:18:24] | Ok, that’s it. I don’t want to get too buff. | 那好吧 我不想一下练太多了 |
[1:18:27] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[1:18:30] | Alrighty, guys. Welcome to your new home. | 好了 伙计们 欢迎来到你们的新家 |
[1:18:34] | Ok, but I’m telling you now, I don’t do well with roommates. | 好的 但我要告诉你 我不想有室友 |
[1:18:38] | – Easy there, tiger. – Everybody, out! Everybody, out! | -别激动 小家伙 -大家都出去 快出去 |
[1:18:41] | Jail break! Jail break! | 终于逃出来了 |
[1:18:45] | Look, Juarez, I gotta know. Which one of us are you interested in? | 华雷斯 我要知道 我们俩 你到底喜欢谁 |
[1:18:50] | No no, Blaster! you’ve gotta ask her who she’s not interested in. | 不 布拉斯特 你要问她不喜欢谁 |
[1:18:53] | 30 42 83 30, 42, 83. | |
[1:18:55] | As far as I can tell, you’re not interested in either of us, | 在我看来 你谁都不讨厌 |
[1:18:59] | Which means either you want both of us or neither of us, | 要么你就是都喜欢 要么就都不喜欢 |
[1:19:02] | Which leaves us desperate even though we don’t have a clue! | 我们都要疯了 现在还什么都不知道 |
[1:19:06] | And that’s just how I like it. | 我就是喜欢这样 |
[1:19:10] | Hey, guys? It’s the director of the FBI. | 你们好 我是联邦调查局负责人 |
[1:19:14] | G- force. I want you to know that Leonard Saber | 豚鼠特工队 我想告诉你们莱纳德·萨博 |
[1:19:17] | has been forced to undertake the | 被迫进行 |
[1:19:19] | largest recall of consumer products in history. | 有史以来规模最大的货物召回 |
[1:19:22] | And he’s getting help from somebody quite knowledgeable about the defects. | 还有一位对产品缺陷了如指掌的人帮助他 |
[1:19:27] | Three down, 178,000 to go. | 3个已经好了 还有178,000 |
[1:19:31] | I think I’m gonna be here a while. | 看来有的忙了 |
[1:19:33] | But I’m gonna rejoin the team when I’m done. | 但我想结束之后重新回到队伍中 |
[1:19:36] | If they’ll have me. | 如果他们还需要我 |
[1:19:38] | Your, friend agent Killian, has been reassigned. | 你们的朋友 基利安探员 已经调职 |
[1:19:40] | He has a few words for you. | 他想和你们说几句 |
[1:19:43] | Hello, G-force. | 你们好 豚鼠特工队 |
[1:19:46] | Look! A frozen FBI-cicle. | 看看 他那里好冷 |
[1:19:51] | I’m sorry that I doubted you. | 很抱歉曾经不相信你们 |
[1:19:54] | How long do I have to stay down here? It’s really cold! | 我要在这里呆多久啊 太冷了 |
[1:19:58] | Team. As the full details of your valor come to light, | 特工队 你们的英勇已广为人知 |
[1:20:00] | It is an honor and a privilege to say | 我很荣幸能代表这个国家 |
[1:20:03] | “Thank you” on behalf of this country. | 对你们说声谢谢 |
[1:20:06] | You guinea pigs pack more courage | 你们在这件事情上的 |
[1:20:08] | and heart into those teensy little frames | 勇气和热情 |
[1:20:10] | than any agents I’ve ever seen. | 超过了我见过的所有的探员 |
[1:20:12] | G- force, your funding has been restored. Welcome to the FBI. | 豚鼠特工队 你们又有经费了 欢迎加入联邦调查局 |
[1:20:18] | Guys… we got our badges. | 伙计们 我们有勋章了 |
[1:20:22] | – Yeah, boy! We’re official-tishal now! – Finally! | -太棒了 我们转正了 -终于有了 |
[1:20:31] | Not bad for a runt. | 对我们来说太好了 |
[1:20:34] | Thanks for believing in me, Ben. | 谢谢你的信任 本 |
[1:20:41] | Hurley, I’ve been thinking… | 赫利 我一直在想 |
[1:20:43] | If you’re gonna be out there helping us save the world, | 如果你想和我们一起来拯救世界 |
[1:20:46] | You’re gonna need this. You’re one of us now. | 你也需要这个 你现在是我们的一员了 |
[1:20:50] | My very own badge and a new name! Rookie! | 我的徽章 还有一个新称号 新人 |
[1:20:54] | – So we’re finally agents. – No, special agents. | -我们终于成探员了 -不 是特工 |
[1:21:02] | Let’s get this party started right! | 庆功会快点开始吧 |
[1:21:11] | Get him on the good foot! All right, Hurley! | 大家跳起来 好的 赫利 |
[1:21:21] | G- force in the house! | 我们是豚鼠特工队 |
[1:21:40] | My turn! my turn! | 轮到我了 |
[1:21:55] | Hey, boys! This ferret can dance, right? Right? | 伙计们 我也能跳 嘿嘿 |
[1:22:02] | Oh, Bucky! | 哦 布凯 |
[1:22:42] | I’m a mole. I got a thing for worms. | 我是只鼹鼠嘛 当然对虫子有研究 |
[1:22:49] | It’s a good thing I took shop. | 这是我淘到的好东西 |
[1:22:52] | Cherries. | 樱桃 |
[1:22:55] | Oh, my gosh. I look like Paris Hilton’s chihuahua. | 上帝啊 我就像帕里斯·希尔顿家的吉娃娃 |
[1:22:59] | Yes! yes! I am out, baby! Finally, the recognition I deserve. | 是的 我被淘汰了 不过最后他们肯定会后悔的 |
[1:23:06] | I’m Jeff Gordon! with fur! whoa! | 我是长毛的杰夫·戈登 |
G Force(豚鼠特攻队)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读